US Government's NSF

12 Reviews for MadeInChina

▼ Sort by: recent

vicv1
12/27/13

I also made the same mistake as most of us. Looking fore the cheapest way to buy gifts for our family and friends. The sale guy would answer my questions fast and seemed like a good person to do business with. But after I sent 3 wires for about a total of $800.00 and giving me a fake tracking number that sale person stop replying to my emails quickly and took my money and ran. This is like so unreal can't believe this would happen but it did. My hard earned money gone with out any product to show for it. The items I ordered was gifts for my kids I feel so shame cause Christmas came and had nothing to give them yup it hurt so bad. But I guess get one happy sale guy spending my money in china. To much never ever trusting again

katyj1
8/22/13

Got a sweater for my hubby's birthday at a discounted price from this site, he is pretty happy with the style and quality.

emmad10
8/14/13

I bought a pair of high heels sandals from madeinchina.com and received it after 2 weeks. It was fast than I expected. The size guide was helpful and the item is almost the same as the pictures on the website. Only the quality is not that prefect, but what more you can ask in such a competitive price. I think I will buy another pair for my sister.

isabeli
8/14/13

Ordered some fashion jewelries through the site, the seller was helpful and I have received my goods after 3 weeks or so. I do agree with other commentators on services offered on this platform in general though, there's a plenty of room for improvement.

jmf1
7/16/13

madeinchina.com is a scam site. It is marked "100% Buyer Protection" and "Full repaid". But it is a lie. I received products that did not work. I had to return them at my expense. The seller has accepted to refund. But the site had never repaid me, despite my many reminders. They keep the money for themselves. They are thieves and liars. Do not buy on this Website!

melioram
7/3/13

I wrote to this site asking some specific questions about a seller and his products, because on the web page, the price and the quantity stated just don't make sense. Copied below is the reply I received, which is merely a "one script fit all" and proof that they don't even bother to read our inquiries or whatsoever, if I send them the money, I am sure it's the last time I heard from any of them.
SO BUYER BEWARE!

Dear buyer,
Thanks for choosing and longtime supporting for ShopMadeInChina.
As ShopMadeInChina is just the platform, so you can log into www.ShopMadeInChina.com and search the interested products, so once you find the exactly products, please pay attention to the bottom but above line, there is “Ask Seller a Question " form, so you can send message to the seller to confirm whether they are verified or not.
As we provide escrow service, Escrow service can reduce the potential risk of fraud by acting as a trusted third party that collects, holds and disburses funds according to Buyer and Seller instructions. When the buyer confirms the delivery and is satisfied with the items, ShopMadeInChina.com will release the payment to the seller at that time.
Please click the link http://www.shopmadeinchina.com/static/help-whoselsale/payment_methods.shtml to learn more about the payment methods.
If you have any more concerns, please send email to us.
Kind regards,
Customer Service of ShopMadeInChina.com

mh30
5/28/13

Non responsive and avoidance of answering questions experience both with sellers and website representatives. You are probably going to be ok if the seller complies with you purchase requirement, I would never recommend this site to anyone specifically due to the non commitment and support from the site representatives. I imagine the new site Shopmadeinchina will be the same. There is no third party protection for your money, PayPal payments were removed, probably because PayPal would somewhat protect you if the vendor complies with their terms, seem that madeinchina doesn't want to offer the consumer any protection. My advise, look elsewhere..

yonyong
4/19/13

I ordered something a week ago .
the first two days were great i spoke to the seller until my pament was good
no answer over a week and my item is still waiting to be shipeed .
and of course no money in acount .

Is there anything i can do >?

dontknoww
11/29/12

I ordered a galaxy s3. I knew it was a knock off but the tracking was cool and the people were very kind. Idk about everyone on this site but I just made second order and it will be here soon. Just read each item reviews and talk to them before You buy they will work with u

adriam1
10/23/12

So i placed an order and maybe this was my mistake for not writing down my order number right after my payment was accepted, but i never received a confirmation email and my online account (which you have to register for) was not created. So i contacted them with all of the information I had, shipping address, billing address, amount of order and they said they couldnt help me without the order number and not to worry because payments arent released until i confirm that i have received my order. well i have no idea if or when this order is coming because i can't track it! So now, i have to sit and wait for either 1) the order to show up or 2) my funds to be released back into my bank account. NEVER EVER EVER AGAIN! I order wholesell a lot and i have NEVER had this problem until I decided to try a different site!

andrear3
5/11/11

I order a wedding dress from this madeinchina.com. And that was big mistake. First they send me big a mean big dress and then they send me little bet smaller, but still big. And the dress has not look like in the picture. Now they are telling me the dress is right size and the best quality. I would NEVER EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS SIDE. IT IS ALL FAKE.

penelopeb1
10/13/10

The goods the sell are imitations of the real things. I bought "Ugg" boots from them, I knew immediately they were extremely cheap knock-offs. There was even some stitching damage. I took some photos and sent them to their complaints department. They did get back to me, but said that it was fine and they would not take them as a return. Live and Learn. I was surprised there aren't more complaints out there about madeinchina.com. I tried finding some negative reviews before my purchase and didn't find any. Hopefully this will help someone else.

Best Online Wholesalers Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber