US Government's NSF

sales@lycamobile.com

▼ Sort by: recent

dineshs5
6/7/15

While I love lyca for its cheap rates for Switzerland to call south asia, I am pissed of with their data package. Though it's also cheaper than local swisscom package, if the package finishes and you are not aware, then simply by keeping the data on fire a few hours even if you don't surf or download, all your balance will be gone... I lost twice about CHF 150.- each time, while my data package of 6CHF lasts me around 1 month. I complains twice but no one pays heed to your cry in the wilderness. Its basically looting....
Stay away from lyca data package..
Dinesh
Geneva

mevlutb
9/19/14

I bought a layca mobile simcard. I have been trying activate it for five days. I have three reference number, 28920006-28982562-29010456. I have called their customer service more than 30 times. Each time I had to wait for more than 10 minutes, each time it took 30 minutes to explain my problem. Their representatives has bad accent, even if I have language problem I can clearly understand that they cannot speak English clearly. It is such a terrible company. Please avoid it.When I explained them my unsatisfaction and asked them refund, they rejected my request very rudely by saying"did you read the agreement it says no money back”. You can see our conversations.
I would like to ask your help for future customer not to injured by these company. When I looked at customer forum I have seen a lot of complaint about this company.

kumarm
3/6/11

Its a cool site for special offers for people who need to make cheap rate international calls. Ive been using them for a month and their favourite bundle which allows callers to choose upto 3 landline numbers in any one country of choice and they give you 3000minutes in a month for just £10. Thats like really the cheapest deal if youre making lots of calls to landlines in a particular country. I used to spend around £50 a month for calls to my parents in india and now i just spend £10. Great savings...:))