US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

mevlutb
New Reviewer
9/19/14

I bought a layca mobile simcard. I have been trying activate it for five days. I have three reference number, 28920006-28982562-29010456. I have called their customer service more than 30 times. Each time I had to wait for more than 10 minutes, each time it took 30 minutes to explain my problem. Their representatives has bad accent, even if I have language problem I can clearly understand that they cannot speak English clearly. It is such a terrible company. Please avoid it.When I explained them my unsatisfaction and asked them refund, they rejected my request very rudely by saying"did you read the agreement it says no money back”. You can see our conversations.
I would like to ask your help for future customer not to injured by these company. When I looked at customer forum I have seen a lot of complaint about this company.

kumarm
Veteran Reviewer
3/6/11

Its a cool site for special offers for people who need to make cheap rate international calls. Ive been using them for a month and their favourite bundle which allows callers to choose upto 3 landline numbers in any one country of choice and they give you 3000minutes in a month for just £10. Thats like really the cheapest deal if youre making lots of calls to landlines in a particular country. I used to spend around £50 a month for calls to my parents in india and now i just spend £10. Great savings...:))

Best VOIP Services Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber