US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

23 Reviews for Luxoneyes.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/21/14

do not use luxoneyes.com they took my order but now the website has disappeared

1/22/14

Ordered a pair of ladies Oliver Peoples sunglasses for $308.00 vs $367.20 at Saks. After adding additional undisclosed custom duties and fees totaling $32.44 my savings was only $26.76 or 7%.

1/11/14

Very unhappy with this website. Ordered very expensive glasses, waited for over a week, contact them, they admitted, that item is not shipped yet. I wanted to cancel, it took them a while to get back to me, and they offered 5% discount - lol. So far, they charged my card 2 weeks ago now, no glasses, no service. VERY SAD and wasted of time web site. Will cancel this order, and try to stay away from them!

12/12/13

They do not tell you about customs charges that they force on to you (they actually fill out paperwork to make you pay). I will never use them again.

9/15/13

I have ordered over 6 pairs of sunglasses from this site. The shipping is never more than a week and the sunglasses are very nicely packaged. The last pair of sunglasses I ordered were sent in the wrong colour, however I did not make a fuss of it as the customer service is always super. I see people write comments about additional fees, but whats an extra $20 when you're saving so much on retail price? The ONLY online shop i will ever purchase sunnies from. I think Otticant and luxoneyes are the same company btw. Exceptional!

8/2/13

Excellent, prompt service. Have made 3 separate purchases to date and have been extremely happy with sunglasses purchases. They are the real deal, authentic, great quality sunglasses at a great price. Sunglasses only took approx 8-10 days tops to arrive from Italy to Melbourne :)

7/27/13

I originally trusted this site because they were prompt to answer any questions I had (MANY) and they were super friendly. These were my first pair of designer sunglasses and I wanted to be careful because I knew it was a lot of money to spend if they turned out to be fake. I received my order after only about 5 or 6 days and it was carefully packaged. I was a bit surprising to find that I would have to pay $30 in import taxes although they did inform me of this. (not in the most strait-forward way but nonetheless) I am pretty sure that my sunglasses are authentic, acording to the research I've done, but have yet to visit a registered dealer to confirm. Very happy with my purchase from this reliable site.

6/13/13

FAKE! Sunglasses. When I received them they didn't look right, so I took them to a authorized persol dealer & they said that they were fake.

6/7/13

As others have mentioned, Luxoneyes advertises free shipping and no sales tax BUT they will make you pay for import & customs taxes of around $31. This was a total shock to me, as you get the bill a week later. I contacted Luxoneyes asking them to make right on this and cover it like they advertised (when they said no taxes) but they would not. I am really disappointed and feel cheated. I bought from them because they were a couple of dollars cheaper than another website, but now I ended up paying $30 more. They do not warn you about this and do not make it clear that you will be subject to these additional taxes because they know if they did tell you no one from the US would buy from them. I feel ripped off & cheated.

5/23/13

Very good experience with this site. Ordered my glasses Monday, received Friday. Fedex tracking all the way through the process. Would definitely buy from them again.

5/6/13

Ordered it May 1, 2013 receieved it May 6, 2013. No problems at all. Answered my email, fast shipping (love FEDEX early morning deliveries) and authentic sunglasses. If the sunglasses you ordered is not available it will take long to ship but they will inform you about it. I'm not sure if I need to pay extra for FEDEX overseas shipment, I hope not (crossing my fingers wink) I will definitely order from this site. Thank you for a hassle free transaction! :)

1/8/13

I would recommend Luxoneyes after my experiences purchasing Ray Ban and Prada Sunglasses.
The sungalsses arrived within one week from Italy to Australia and the friendly staff followed up promptly with tracking numbers for the fedex delivery and follow up emails to ensure good service to my door.
Well done, I will be buying agian.
Angelo

10/29/12

Be careful with this seller. Luxoneyes charges a shipping fee ($11 to the US), but you are likely to get a supplemental bill from the carrier (such as FedEx) for various customs fees and some kind of "processing fee" of $20 or so. The total additional charges in my case ran to nearly $30. Luxoneyes did provide accurate information about when the glasses would be shipped and did notify me when they had been shipped, but they did not remotely disclose how high the extra FedEx fees would be, though doubtless they know perfectly well. I would think twice before using Luxoneyes again.

9/27/12

Service was quick - delivered from Italy to Australia in 5 days from order, Fedex website tracking lets you see exactly where your package is (mine went from Italy to France to China to Singapore to Sydney and finally up to the Gold Coast). The product was perfect and totally legitimate.

8/28/12

glasses were not in stock and they needed 15 days for the 'manufacturer' to make them. once made, they only took 2-3 days by mail to get to me in the states.

PLEASE NOTE:
after looking at the site, i realized they disclose this information under 'shipping' but they don't say anything about it during the buying process. You may think that $10 USD is all you have to pay for shipping but FedEx sends you an invoice for $30 USD for duties, tax, and customs fees. So, just be warned you will pay $40 USD just for shipping of glasses if you're in the USA.

Also, paint on glasses arms does look fake.

5/18/12

I have a fetish for designer sunglasses. I was happy to find a sight that could save me some $. Ordered my Prada glasses Tuesday, May 15th before 12pm EST, and received them Friday, May 18th before 12pm EST. I have no questions in regards to authenticity. This is not my first pair of Prada glasses. Customer service was outstanding. Email replies were very timely. I will definitely shop Luxoneyes in the future.

5/14/12

Initially the company was conservative by telling me there would be a wait of 15-20 working days as the sunglasses were not in stock. However, much to my surprise the sunglasses arrived in only 6 working days from Italy to Melbourne, Australia. The sunglasses are 100% legitimate, coming with Burberry case, cleaning cloth and standard info. Additionally, prices were about half my quote at a well known Australian retailer. Strongly recommend this site.

3/22/12

Took a little bit longer than they first said but they kept me informed and responded to my emails promptly, they're definitely genuine glasses and 3 weeks from Italy to Australia from order to receiving them is good in my books!

3/19/12

I ordered a pair of BVLGARI sunglasses from this website , I received them within 5 days ,they have a great customer service and they deliver with Fedix which is great.
They answered every email I send.I love my new sunglasses and I will definitely order from them again.i recommend this website to everyone,and I can not wait to order from them again

12/29/11

Ordered a pair of Ray Ban sunglasses that were discontinued. They arrived very quickly, and looked great but Sadly, they are fake. AND I was charged a $30 excise tax to boot...

Not pleased at all.

EDIT - after a bit of research and checking around - i found that they were legit, and i was just being paranoid. I'm a little upset about the excise tax still - but glad to get a pair of sunglasses that are not being made any longer.

9/25/11

Great and prompt service. Delivery within a week from Italy to Australia. Returned an item and purchased another colour very easily. Cant wait for my next purchase. Definitely recommend!!

9/19/11

w

1/23/11

Gosh, my experience couldn't have been better. Great communication, tracking order sent straight away and order arrived within days (from italy to london). Everything about them seems authentic - certificate, cases, box, etc.

The Best Shopping Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber