US Government's NSF

LostMyKitty reviews

18 Reviews for LostMyKitty

▼ Sort by: recent

7/8/14

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! The phone calls to neighbors in the next subdivision, helped me locate my Stoli!! I would never have thought to look there, if someone hadn't received a call and notified me that he had spotted him earlier. Worth every penny!!

7/5/14

Thank you so very, very much for helping us find our kitty! A flyer was put up at a vet's office and the wonderful woman who took him in for us called us and we are happily reunited:))) this is also an absolute miracle as he was missing for 3 months. Thank you again so much for making our family whole again!:)))

6/19/14

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT AND EXCELLENT! THIS COMPANY IS NUMBER ONE!

6/19/14

I have had the pleasure of caring for over 7 cats over the past 30 years.  Until 2 weeks ago never has a cat of mine been lost, much less outside for over a week!  Every pet owner can imagine the panic.
Fortunately I found  the lostmykitty site and it was my source of truth every step of the way.  The tools and resources helped guide me into a plan of action. It also helped me understand how cats react to being lost, where to look, who to contact and patience.
My little Leah came home on her own after 8 days, sneaking up to me seemingly out of nowhere, in great shape, obviously relieved to be home.
She is grounded...indefinitely.
Thank you lostmykitty!!

5/30/14

Happy to say our MISSY came back once night had fallen on her own but I am grateful that this website exist it gave me hope reading the other testimonials of people that found their cats and making flyers and posting them around the neighborhood at least I felt that I was being proactive even while at work I was doing something to find her . I'm Ecstatic. Thank you for the service you provide. Hope is priceless. =)

5/14/14

Thank you so much for your helpful services. I was able to quickly get the word out on my missing cat by your phone calls to neighbors, fliers, and email and fax service. Your other tips were helpful as well. It was very comforting to know that I was doing all that I possibly could to locate her. I'm happy to report that I found my indoor cat who ran out within 2.5 days.

5/8/14

Your Testimonial:
We found our kitty!! I'm so happy!! We followed the tips found here, and printed the posters made by LostMyKitty. We put them up on poles in our neighborhood last night. At 2:00 today I got a call from a neighbor who said my cat was hiding out under her shed for the last few days. She loves cats and had been leaving him food. I was able to go right over to her house and coax Orange out with some food and his favorite toy. He was a little afraid at first but once he realized it was me, he came out, and rubbed on my leg. He is so happy to be home and hasn't left my side since! The tips and posters were a great help in locating my precious little kitty.

4/22/14

Excellent experience. Very easy to navigate throughout their web page, They have so many tools to help spread the word about missing pets.
My little sweet heart was a block away from home hiding inside of an RV. Lostmykitty.com helped me a lot by getting me started with professional flyers and social fax & Emails Amber alerts sent out to nearby Pet businesses.

4/16/14

I was amazed how fast the calls were sent out. We received two possible sightings with in minutes of the recording being sent. We haven't found him but I have renewed hope. They really do what they promise. Thank you!!

4/5/14

After posting on your website, I got A GREAT email from another fellow kitty love. She recommend doing some things around the perimeter of my house to remind MJ of where home was...Well I did ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID, which including PEEING IN MY BACKYARD, putting her food and water outside, her bedding, and MY DIRTY CLOTHS. It WORKED!!! She came home less than 24 hours later!!!

2/23/14

This site is such a great benefit to those who have lost a kitty. Faxes and emails were immediately sent to pet organizations and veterinarian offices in my local area. This was a huge help to me. Thank you so much! Highly recommended! Glad to have my Owen back home!

9/8/13

Brink wondered off 6blocks away from home. Been
gone for almost 4weeks.
He was takin in by a couple then given over to
their neighbor.
The neighbor took him to the vet and she saw the
notice from lostmykitty!
So close to never coming home again

9/7/13

While cat came home on his own, your service was very helpful. The amount of
businesses you contacted in a short amount of time after I initially contacted
amazed me. One of them I had already contacted myself and they sent me an
e-mail to let me know they had received cats info from another source. To
everyone who thinks of using you service, that is affirmation you actually do
what you say. Keep up the wonderful work you do.

8/8/13

LostMyKitty.com was a very fast and efficient service that gave me peace of mind that so many people in the area had been notified that my cat, Lola, was missing. Lola ended up finding her way back home on her own, but I was able to focus my energy on doing things around my house to draw her back home, rather than spending all my time going door to door telling neighbors. Thank you for being dedicated to helping find lost fur babies!

8/4/13

You never gave up on my Little Bit, you sent me emails asking if I found him, There is no expiration on this website, which I very much apprecited. You cover a wide area, and your website is very easy to use. I will refer your website to anybody I know that are missing or found a animal. You all have a heart of gold, keep up the good work with people that have lost there best friends.

7/25/13

I want to thank you SO MUCH for helping me find my cat, Rocky. The Amber Alert call and the Lost Kitty posters are what really saved his life and eventually brought him back home to us. After being gone for 16 days long days, my family had practically given up hope. But this past Sunday, I got a call on my cell phone from a woman saying she found Rocky in her backyard, and she knew it was him because of the poster and the Amber Alert call. Thank you again so much for reuniting Rocky with me and the rest of my family! We are beyond excited to have him back safe and happy at home!

7/23/13

My 13yr old manx cat Sandy had gone missing on 05/19/2013, my husband and I looked all over our neighborhood for her but had no luck in finding her. On 05/22/2013 I went on the internet and found the lostmykitty.com website and posted a lost alert notice. This wonderful webside even allowed me to print out lost and found flyers which I posted immediately the same day. The good news is, Sandy was found the very next day ( 05/23/2013 ). LOSTMYKITTY.COM is the greatest website EVER!!!!!!!

7/21/13

I would like thank Lost My Kitty for an invaluable resource. Just knowing there was support and solutions was very calming and allowed me to think more clearly in a crises moment.
Lauren