US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

lorettac2
11/10/14

I want it to be known how pleased I am with the service you provided. The phone call alert was immediate, I could not have walked around and knocked on all those doors in the time that the notification went out. It was definitely worth it. I received a phone call within a half hour of the alert going out and another the next day. My cat did show up in my yard during the night and I had put food out but when I did see him at midnight he was so wary and scared he still wouldn't come to me. I put the food in my house at the sliding door and left it open with lights out and he came in at 4 o'clock in the morning when it was quiet and dark into my basement and then started meowing because he knew where he was and because he went as far into my basement as he could, I was able to go down in the dark and shut the door. The alert in its message advises neighbors to check sheds, etc.; because of this I give credit to the alert for the possibility that if he had been trapped in a shed or garage he would not have been able to make it back to my yard if people had not been alerted to check their sheds, garages, and outbuildings.
Willow was missing from Tuesday until early Sunday morning. I thank God that he is back and for the help the service provided.

bethg9
10/28/14

When our furry baby boy Simon went missing I was so distraught! I knew to call all the vets, animal control, humane societies, rescue groups, hang posters and go door to door but when I had no luck right away I found your website: lostmykitty.com.

I was so happy how fast his story got posted and the phone calls went out to my neighbors and the faxed and emails to all the vets, clinics etc. All with a few hours the word got out to my neighbors.

I would use this service in a heartbeat! My family is so grateful for a service like this since the cold weather kept us from really getting out and speaking to all our neighbors.

Thank you, Thank You, Thank You!

The Grant Family
Durham CT

jennief4
10/18/14

Your Testimonial:
So many members of my community told me they'd gotten the recorded phone call about Dusty. I know it helped keep her fresh on their minds. What a wonderful service. Dusty is back home after being spotted by several neighbors on a nearby street. They called me right away. One of them said to me, "You advertise well!" Thank you so much, lostmykitty.com!

melaniet8
10/1/14

By using LostMyKitty, many of our neighbors were quickly informed and helped us to track the location of our Tuxxie. We knew he was safe and close to home and were able to bring him back at just the right moment!

maggiew6
9/22/14

Our kitty was found in a neighbor's garage after two weeks away! Thank you to everyone who took the time to check this website and contact me.

bethp20
9/11/14

I was surprised and very pleased to find that this website not only listed the cat I found on the website but they sent faxes and emails to local vet clinics! All for free! Because of this I was able to connect with more people than I could have on my own! Thank you for making the possibility of reuniting a pet with their family a more efficient process!

Tip for consumers: Add a photo - they include it on the fliers they fax out!

amya18
9/5/14

although my kitty showed up three weeks later.. and I never got any phone calls stating he was found..... I never would of had as much hope or hang on as long as I did if it wasnt for the lostmykitty organization.. they followed thru with everything they stated they would and then some......, I would recomend lostmykitty to my friends my family and to anyone needing some help finding their lost pet!!!!! thank you lostmykitty for all your support and love for animals!!!! from the bottom of my heart thank you! xoxoxox

Tip for consumers: I would recommend the call 1000's of neighbors option!! they really narrow the search to people in the immediate area where your cat was lose and it will really increase your chances of being reunited with ur beloved pet!!! they send a detailed list of addresses and numbers they call to your email also I would recommend wen they call you on a 1800 number to preview your recording they will be calling neighbors with go ahead and let them leave it on your voice mail so you will always have it and

susanr27
7/8/14

Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!! The phone calls to neighbors in the next subdivision, helped me locate my Stoli!! I would never have thought to look there, if someone hadn't received a call and notified me that he had spotted him earlier. Worth every penny!!

krisk19
7/5/14

Thank you so very, very much for helping us find our kitty! A flyer was put up at a vet's office and the wonderful woman who took him in for us called us and we are happily reunited:))) this is also an absolute miracle as he was missing for 3 months. Thank you again so much for making our family whole again!:)))

mrsk1
6/19/14

EXCELLENT, EXCELLENT AND EXCELLENT! THIS COMPANY IS NUMBER ONE!

amys54
6/19/14

I have had the pleasure of caring for over 7 cats over the past 30 years.  Until 2 weeks ago never has a cat of mine been lost, much less outside for over a week!  Every pet owner can imagine the panic.
Fortunately I found  the lostmykitty site and it was my source of truth every step of the way.  The tools and resources helped guide me into a plan of action. It also helped me understand how cats react to being lost, where to look, who to contact and patience.
My little Leah came home on her own after 8 days, sneaking up to me seemingly out of nowhere, in great shape, obviously relieved to be home.
She is grounded...indefinitely.
Thank you lostmykitty!!

omarav
5/30/14

Happy to say our MISSY came back once night had fallen on her own but I am grateful that this website exist it gave me hope reading the other testimonials of people that found their cats and making flyers and posting them around the neighborhood at least I felt that I was being proactive even while at work I was doing something to find her . I'm Ecstatic. Thank you for the service you provide. Hope is priceless. =)

melissad19
5/14/14

Thank you so much for your helpful services. I was able to quickly get the word out on my missing cat by your phone calls to neighbors, fliers, and email and fax service. Your other tips were helpful as well. It was very comforting to know that I was doing all that I possibly could to locate her. I'm happy to report that I found my indoor cat who ran out within 2.5 days.

sheryll4
5/8/14

Your Testimonial:
We found our kitty!! I'm so happy!! We followed the tips found here, and printed the posters made by LostMyKitty. We put them up on poles in our neighborhood last night. At 2:00 today I got a call from a neighbor who said my cat was hiding out under her shed for the last few days. She loves cats and had been leaving him food. I was able to go right over to her house and coax Orange out with some food and his favorite toy. He was a little afraid at first but once he realized it was me, he came out, and rubbed on my leg. He is so happy to be home and hasn't left my side since! The tips and posters were a great help in locating my precious little kitty.

adac13
4/22/14

Excellent experience. Very easy to navigate throughout their web page, They have so many tools to help spread the word about missing pets.
My little sweet heart was a block away from home hiding inside of an RV. Lostmykitty.com helped me a lot by getting me started with professional flyers and social fax & Emails Amber alerts sent out to nearby Pet businesses.

rhondas7
4/16/14

I was amazed how fast the calls were sent out. We received two possible sightings with in minutes of the recording being sent. We haven't found him but I have renewed hope. They really do what they promise. Thank you!!

stephanieb25
4/5/14

After posting on your website, I got A GREAT email from another fellow kitty love. She recommend doing some things around the perimeter of my house to remind MJ of where home was...Well I did ALL THE THINGS SHE SAID, which including PEEING IN MY BACKYARD, putting her food and water outside, her bedding, and MY DIRTY CLOTHS. It WORKED!!! She came home less than 24 hours later!!!

lisam89
2/23/14

This site is such a great benefit to those who have lost a kitty. Faxes and emails were immediately sent to pet organizations and veterinarian offices in my local area. This was a huge help to me. Thank you so much! Highly recommended! Glad to have my Owen back home!

peterm76
9/8/13

Brink wondered off 6blocks away from home. Been
gone for almost 4weeks.
He was takin in by a couple then given over to
their neighbor.
The neighbor took him to the vet and she saw the
notice from lostmykitty!
So close to never coming home again

lisah52
9/7/13

While cat came home on his own, your service was very helpful. The amount of
businesses you contacted in a short amount of time after I initially contacted
amazed me. One of them I had already contacted myself and they sent me an
e-mail to let me know they had received cats info from another source. To
everyone who thinks of using you service, that is affirmation you actually do
what you say. Keep up the wonderful work you do.

jennas8
8/8/13

LostMyKitty.com was a very fast and efficient service that gave me peace of mind that so many people in the area had been notified that my cat, Lola, was missing. Lola ended up finding her way back home on her own, but I was able to focus my energy on doing things around my house to draw her back home, rather than spending all my time going door to door telling neighbors. Thank you for being dedicated to helping find lost fur babies!

anna548
8/4/13

You never gave up on my Little Bit, you sent me emails asking if I found him, There is no expiration on this website, which I very much apprecited. You cover a wide area, and your website is very easy to use. I will refer your website to anybody I know that are missing or found a animal. You all have a heart of gold, keep up the good work with people that have lost there best friends.

stacyb39
7/25/13

I want to thank you SO MUCH for helping me find my cat, Rocky. The Amber Alert call and the Lost Kitty posters are what really saved his life and eventually brought him back home to us. After being gone for 16 days long days, my family had practically given up hope. But this past Sunday, I got a call on my cell phone from a woman saying she found Rocky in her backyard, and she knew it was him because of the poster and the Amber Alert call. Thank you again so much for reuniting Rocky with me and the rest of my family! We are beyond excited to have him back safe and happy at home!

maryc56
7/23/13

My 13yr old manx cat Sandy had gone missing on 05/19/2013, my husband and I looked all over our neighborhood for her but had no luck in finding her. On 05/22/2013 I went on the internet and found the lostmykitty.com website and posted a lost alert notice. This wonderful webside even allowed me to print out lost and found flyers which I posted immediately the same day. The good news is, Sandy was found the very next day ( 05/23/2013 ). LOSTMYKITTY.COM is the greatest website EVER!!!!!!!

laureng13
7/21/13

I would like thank Lost My Kitty for an invaluable resource. Just knowing there was support and solutions was very calming and allowed me to think more clearly in a crises moment.
Lauren