US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisaw6

I can't say enough good things about this website and their service. (in 96 reviews)

chrissyp

The second day of our search, Cheryl, from Animal control in Newburgh suggested this site. (in 9 reviews)

lorih3

The dogs had been missing for 24 hours in winter weather so we were very worried. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

richy5
4/1/15

When we lost our cat Tasha, I was at a complete loss as to what do do in order to find her. Living in the city, I didn't think there was much hope.
I posted on craigslist, and printed flyers to post in the neighborhood... to no avail.
After I found this site and created a flyer, I used the template to customize the flyers I handed out. Thanks to lostmydoggie.com, I was able to make sure I included details that I would have otherwise forgotten. Such a pleasure to know this site is around when I need it!

jamese43
3/16/15

Although we found our pet through personal search, LostMyDoggie.com was on the ball about getting the information to many different parts of the city. Thank you.
regards, James

teresap16
3/10/15

Thank you so much!! Kadence was found this afternoon, thanks to the flyers that was sent to a local vets office by lostmydoggie.com. A person happened to see Kadence on the side of the road, and then saw the flyer at the vet's office and called me immediately. Again, thanks to all who helped bring Kadence home safely. Our family will forever be grateful to all who helped.

Teresa P

thomasc73
3/9/15

My Testimonial:
Update 2/21/15 tr - REUNITED
Thanks to a great community member, Sarah Showers, this kid has been reunited with his owner. Lil Man was found by Sarah in South ...City on Michigan and Holly Hills. Social Media once again has prevailed. Thank you to Kathy Duncan for her keen eye and staying on top of it. It is obvious how Lil Man wound up in South City, they even changed out his collar. But thanks to a great community of dog lovers, they have been reunited and they were both very excited to see each other.
Sarah and Kathy Dunkin are two angels sent from heaven. Such a great reminder that there is still caring people out there in this world. Living in Ferguson Mo with the things I’ve seen lately; that was a much needed reminder. I frantically searched for Little Man since Monday night; while Lue Lue (my cat) and Patches (my other dog) sat each day looking out the window hoping Little Man would come home. I took off work and drove all day and night searching and posting flyers. Getting leads while searching and jumped on each one; but only to come up with false sightings. At one point during my search I realized I drove non stop for 8 hours. Then came the storms and cold temperatures made me worry even more. In addition to washing many of my recent flyer postings on poles; I had to go back and redo them. Of course thinking a little clearer, using sheet protectors this time. I must have visited over 100 light poles and even trespassed on private properties. Thank god I wasn’t shot. But paying a few hundred dollars for one of those pet search services recommended by the St, Louis county animals control was a very smart move. My flyer went everywhere with calls made out to 5000 people. I even met many people that received the call from the service I was provided during my ground search. Yes, social media worked and basically gave two caring people an added means of being caring as they obviously are in their daily lives. Yes Sarah and Kathy found my Dog who has been a family member for over 6 years. I owe them a great deal of gratitude for bringing my boy home. Kathy with her caring heart and good eye and Sarah who was even able to catch my Little Man, which I know is a hard thing to do. Plus her quickness and her kindness to drive the long distance to get Little Man to me so he could get his medicine he desperately needed was just great. I think Sarah probably realized at this point I would not be very good at comprehending directions, so she brought my boy home immediately to me. Yes, there are still caring people out there in this world. I found that out today. Thank you so much Sarah and Kathy for bringing Little Man home. Lue Lue and Patches thanks you too. Though Lue Lue is still a little pissed at Little Man for running off. She even hissed at him when he came home and she usually hugs him all the time. I think those two are in love.

Tip for consumers: Flyers put out everywhere and don't forget to use sheet protectors incase of bad weather. You will need a hammer to get previous nails off the poles and I would use colored thumb tacks. the ones you can hammer in. (not the flat ones) You will save the abuse on your thumb. But most of all, hire a pet finder like lostmydoggie.com. They will take care of the social media work while you can search for your pet. Make a police report though I would not rely on much support there. talk to people. Ask e

heidib8
2/24/15

Thank you again LostMyDoggie.com! This is the second time we have used your service. The first was for a friend's pet and this one for my 15 yr old GWP. Both successful stories, thanks to your service. I don't believe we would have gotten her back without you!

jenniferr80
2/22/15

My baby cat Boots mysteriously disappeared on Super Bowl Sunday and I was destroyed. Boots showed up on our doorstep when he was only six weeks old and we nursed him and loved him and he grew into a wonderful beautiful adult male with a sparkling personality.

When he didn't show up for dinner I was frantic. I immediately started posting flyers I made in my neighborhood. I passerby saw me and told me about lostmykitty.com

I signed up right away and was provided with several free services including flyers that looked a lot better than I was capable of. I spread those flyers all over my neighborhood and I waited.

After two weeks I almost lost hope.

Then lostmykitty.com sent me an email regarding a service where they actually call your neighbors to help find your cat. I was a little skeptical at first because they said they had an 85% success rate in finding lost pets.

I decided to go for it and within five days after I signed up Boots returned to us. He walked into the kitchen, I turned, and there he was like he had never been missing.

I cannot say enough about the services lostmykitty (and Doggie).com offer. I would recommend them to anyone who has lost a pet. They really care and their services REALLY WORK!!

Tip for consumers: I would highly recommend getting the add-on services and the call search service if you can afford them. It makes everything much faster and they are definitely worth the money.

jessicab69
2/22/15

Our 10 year old recently rescued Pomeranian named Scrappy got out on Friday, we were able to locate him Sunday morning! This site was a great help in getting us reunited with our little guy! Words can't explain how grateful we are! Our family is now again complete!

lynna14
2/20/15

Our vet recommended your website. About 30 minutes after I posted it, we headed to take my husband to work and we saw her headed back to home. If it wasn't for websites like this, no one would know. Thank you for having a website like this!

julief36
2/20/15

We found Violet with the help of your online postings and great flyers! We posted them all over the neighborhood in concentric circles within about a mile of our home- especially at intersections and outside the grocery store and Trader Joes!! They were seen and the people who found her contacted us! Violet is safely home now and we are overjoyed!! Thank you!!

christinao6
2/19/15

My grandpa lost his doggie on Monday 2/16/15. He was devastated...Lady was his only companion (his child, really) and he spent the whole day searching for her. I posted on every local Facebook page I could find and someone referred me to www.lostmydoggie.com. I signed up for a free account this afternoon (Wednesday 2/18/15) and submitted the info and within about an hour, someone had found the post and submitted their info. I called them immediately and sure enough, they had Lady! We met nearby and Lady is now back with her "Daddy." Grandpa and I are so thankful!

michaelg112
2/18/15

When our indoor cat got outside and was lost, we initially tried the FREE "LostMyKitty" services with flyers and shelter notifications, however, after 3 days there was no success. At that point we were in a panic and decided to go to the next step whereby pre-recorded phone calls were made to the closest 250 (or more) neighbors. Within 2 hours of the initiation of that service, my wife got a call from a neighbor about one half mile away that said she was looking out her window at a cat that matched our description in a heavily landscaped area near a fence. My wife then got into the car and went to the area and tracked our cat down in the landscaped area.

Since indoor cats are not prone to find their own way home since they are scared and disoriented, I feel that we are extremely lucky to have gotten our pet back and I attribute most of the successful outcome to the service provided by "LostMyKitty.com". Thank you.

katherinew10
2/17/15

While I was putting up flyers near the school by our home, a woman drove up to me and said, "Have you lost a little brown Corgi type dog?" I said that I had, and she said, "She is at Publix." I drove the mile to Publix, and there was Sophieann! I had only put up 4 flyers by then. I am surprised she made it that far, because she is an old granny of a dog with short legs. And I am thankful I was able to print flyers so quickly from your site, so that I was outside putting them up while it was still light out. I am not sure if the lost doggie alerts have gone out yet, but If they have, I bet there will have been several sitings at Publix.

Tip for consumers: The faster you let people know about your lost pet, the more likely you are to find your pet. And the more people you tell about your lost pet, the more likely someone is to have seen the pet. This service lets you notify the most people the most quickly. This is the second time we have used Lostmydoggie.com, and it was helpful and successful both times.

jeans33
2/15/15

Sure worked for my dog and he was home 2 hours after the alert went out. Very professional and caring service.

yulmar

Hello

My experience with LostMyDoggie.com was extraordinary. I was desperate the day I lost Chiquita and the web site gave me all the elements needed in order to find her. They send her flyer to Vets, Hospitals and shelters and friends help me to do the same. The flyer that LostMyDoggie.com provide are great, colorful, simple and practical. Also it was helpful the fact that I pay for the Amber Alert. That was crucial in finding Chiquita so soon. She was lost on Tuesday February 03, 2015 and She was back home Sunday February 08, 2015.

I am grateful that I find the web site and I thank the company for all the great services that they provide. I recommend LostMyDoggie.com Thank you, I am happy and satisfy with the service and the costumer service. Thank you.

All The Best!!!

thomasw52
2/15/15

My lost doggie Damon is home safe thanks in part to lost my doggie.com.they're rescue ads and pet alerts were instrumental in Damon's recovery.I received many phone calls with many sightings.If you love your pet it's a small price to pay to get him or her back home,This does work.Thanks again Tom & Damon

marilynp8
2/11/15

The people at this website were extremely helpful and patient even though I know I had a lot more questions than most people. I was treated professionally, and people even went above and beyond what was necessary to make sure I was pleased with their service.

If my beloved furkid hadn't been found so soon I'm sure I would have received any and all additional help I needed and I would have had a positive result because of them.

I hope I never have to use them again, but if any of my dogs get lost in the future they'll be the first people I'll call after animal control!

jessicaw42
2/9/15

I JUST GOT HIM BACK!!! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I signed up for the calls last thursday and I got lots of call backs and I just got back from picking him up from the neighborhood behind us (it is Sunday)! He went missing 1/27/15 6:00am and we just got him back 2/8/15 10:45pm. And it is because of the amber alert calls! 3 days after The calls went out My cat was found!!!

I will recommend this site for anyone who loses their pet! It is all because of this service I found my little guy Dash.
He is home safe and sound, purring and loving as he always was.

Thank you so much for all you did, this site and the services are well worth the money and the effort you put in in response time is fantastic!

Thank you again!
With Love,
Dash and The Weavers! <3

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended to do the calls. that is how My cat was found, with the calls! so well worth the cost!

jonp27
2/3/15

We found 2 dogs lost in our neighborhood and with the help of lostmydoggie.com were able to locate the owners and get the pups home. Thank you for providing this service

Tip for consumers: Look at the lost dogs as the owner may have already posted.

jennyb21
2/2/15

Thank God for Lost My Doggie.com! Lost for almost for three days, Haley was found and taken to a local animal hospital which had the flyer produced through your service, and notification from your service to the hospital. We received a call from the couple who found her while she was being checked out at the hospital. Without your wonderful service, they would not have been able to put us back together.

We hoped to find her, but were afraid that our pampered pet may not have survived the low temperatures of the time she was missing. I can not thank you enough for the quick action that you took in notifying the area pet hospitals, and sending us a list of them so that we could fill in the blanks. Also, the tips you have on the site helped us to notify others, like the sub-station police station.

What a service you provide to loving pet owners, who treat our pets like a well-loved family member. I cannot recommend you enough.

Thanks again from our family, including our Haley.

Tip for consumers: Act quickly, and follow their tips for other actions to take. This service is free, and totally amazing! I thank them from the bottom of my heart.

stacym43
1/30/15

The flyers have always been successful in helping find our dog when he is lost! Thank you lostmydoggie.com!!!

robertg88
1/20/15

I lost my little Chihuahua named Pixel when she got scared by a marching band at a parade and bolted. I put her up on Lostmydoggie.com and the next morning (not 24 hours after she was terrified and ran off) I got a call from a wonderful lady who had picked her up. Her friend recognized Pixel from the web site, and after I picked her up, the lady called me back and informed me that she had later been contacted by the vet she had taken her to as well!! Lostmydoggie.com contacted every vet, animal hospital, and shelter from Savannah to Florida!! I was quite skeptical when I paid the money but, in retrospect, it was worth every penny and then some!!! Thank you Lostmydoggie.com!!!

Tip for consumers: I was really skeptical about the money at first, but you can't argue with results. My dog was returned to me in less than 24 hours, and I've since had several leads from other people who thought they found my dog as well!! It's like the whole town was looking for her!!!

estherb11
1/19/15

Lostmydoggie.com was great and so easy. It was very easy to use and thanks to the site we were able to find our dog soon after other shelters and vet clinics were notified.

debraa8
1/15/15

This website is fabulous, they make it easy to print flyers regarding your lost pet, and they get the word out to local shelters, vets,etc. This website is wonderful! !!! We would recommend it to anyone who has a lost pet.
A picture of my son and his dog being reunited is included. ....we're thrilled we got Ace back

jeanettet8
1/12/15

The best thing that could have happened to us upon losing our dog, Zeus, was
stumbling upon the website, Lostmydoggiecom. I had absolutely no idea where to
begin nor did I imagine there was any hope in finding Zeus and in finding him so
soon. I cannot believe the invaluable assistance I received from
Lostmydoggie.com with such little effort on my part. With just a few pieces of
pertinent information and a description of Zeus, including a photo, a flyer was
created for us in minutes and sent out to vets and shelters in the area on our
behalf. I submitted this information rather late on a Friday night and by
Saturday morning we had received two phone calls indicating that they had seen
our flyer which was faxed to them by Lostmydoggie.com and believed that they
knew where Zeus was. It was so wonderful and such a huge relief knowing that he
was safe and knowing that he would be home soon. I guaranty that our dog would
have been lost forever if not for Lostmydoggie.com. This would be the first
place to seek help from if I were to ever lose my pet again!

allisonb34
1/9/15

Lostmydoggie.com was there when I needed them the most. They did exactly what they said they would do...and they did it very fast...which was so important when time is of the essence. We heard from many people near where we live that they had gotten the call, which made them very aware that our dog was missing. She was found 4 days later...because people were aware.

Tip for consumers: This site was very helpful, as was hanging up many 11 X 14 posters that we had made. The main thing is to make people aware...and do it as fast as possible.

robh34
1/6/15

This site was great. I was able to print lost posters and they were very helpful since we put them up everywhere. Thanks for caring for all the lost and found pets out there!

kathieg
1/4/15

We found a dog on New Years Eve and used the LostDoggie.com website to make a free posting of his picture. He was chipped but the new owner never updated the
chip information so we were at a loss to contact them. We also put flyers up in
the neighborhood and surrounding area. The owner saw our post on LostDoggie.com and called. The dog was an inside dog that had been let out to potty, and bolted out the gate when the fireworks began. He had wandered over 5 miles before we found him. Thank you LostDoggie.com! If you find a lost pet, you can scan for a chip at Petsmart for free.

Tip for consumers: Register at the site so that you ensured of receiving answers to your found pet ad, and when the owner is found you can cancel your ad.

ashleyc49
1/1/15

This site was wonderful! We had no idea that this kind of service existed. Our dog went missing New Years night when he ran from the sound of some neighbors fireworks. After our alert calls went out from lostmydoggie.com we received several calls from concerned neighbors who were helping us look and finally someone spotted him and held him till we got there. We are so grateful.

Tip for consumers: Don't hesitate, it's worth every penny. Calls go out quickly and when a pet is lost, you must act fast!

tracyw36
12/30/14

After 12 1/2 agonizing days our baby Smoky Joe is back home safely!! It's sad that people will try and benefit off of other people's pain and suffering. Seeing animals as a way to claim a reward and not as somebodies loved one. I'm so grateful for this site, you guys helped us with GREAT tips on how to go about trying to get him back. You also sent fliers out that many people in our local area saw. Thank you so much.

Tracy, Family and One Happy Smoky Joe!!

alskam
12/29/14

Lost Kitty helped me find my poor Castiel right away! He had been chilling with one of my frineds in the neighbor hood! They got an email and immediatley returned Castiel! Props to Lost Kitty! - DB

Tip for consumers: Only use the free stuff though. You could make flyers yourself.

michaell103
12/17/14

I found 3 lost dogs near my neighborhood a couple of weeks ago and decided to use lostmydoggie.com to help with the search.

The website was easy to use and helped provide a sense of comfort for me (even though they were not my dogs, I felt the urgency in returning them to their family).

This website deserves 5 stars and should be used as a main source of interaction for lost/found pets.

connies45
11/29/14

I now tell everyone that as soon as their pet is missing to contact lostmydoggie.com do not wast time doing anything else. I did not know of the site till 2 days later and i had wasted time making posters and contacting shelters etc before when i could have been out looking. I could not believe how fast all was accomplished by lostmydoggie .. . and the phone pet alert was so very strong and professional. The only call we ever got of a possible sighting was from a lady who received the alert call. It was impossible for all lostmydoggie.com did to matter due to the fact our Muzzie dog had s seizure and fell in our lake and drowned. But in normal circumstances it would matter a great deal. Do all you have ever done before but AFTER you contact lostmydoggie.com. Nothing will save you more time. I got a call from a friend 30 miles away that had seen the poster at her vets. Someplace i would have never thought to contact. People in the rescue business do not know about this site as much as they should. Tell everyone. You never know when someone will need it. Even though it could not help in our circumstance i am forever grateful for the efforts and the possibilities this site offered.

pennyc11
11/24/14

This service is truly a class act. They deliver what is promised and offer exceptional customer service. Within 12 hours I received a phone call from a lady that had taken in my lost dog, and my little Poe was home again! Today there are so many companies that take advantage of someone's misfortune and in the beginning I hesitated, but now I am so glad that I decided to take the chance.
Believe me if you are wavering and your pet is lost do not for a second doubt that this company will not deliver what they promise. My message was sent immediately- my neighbor actually called within 10 minutes of my entering into the contract. All communications sent by me, either email or voice mail were answered by a caring staff member within a very short time.
Thank you so very much because I was devastated when my dog Poe was missing, and because of your help we were reunited.
Penny Clarke
Salisbury NC

Tip for consumers: No matter how you choose to communicate either by phone or email you will be acknowledged and answer immediately!

wendyc24
11/24/14

On November 19th, 2014, our twelve year old Golden Retriever was missing from our fenced in backyard. We have a dog door and an electric shock collar, as well as a chain link fenced in yard. She somehow managed to escape those safe guards and we discovered her missing upon our return from work. That evening my husband drove the roads in our area and spoke to many neighbor's. On Thursday and Friday my husband searched shelters and neighborhood, with no luck. We made flyers and on Saturday as my husband was posting the flyers and I was using my social media to search for Sally and posting my lost pet post, Steve received the call that she was found. He was able to immediately recovery Sally and bring her home to her waiting family. Had she not been found and I knew of this site earlier, I would have posted on here from day one.

mayraa1
11/20/14

This is an excellent service! Thanks to the fliers, puppy's owner called right away and was reunited less than 2 hours after posting the flyers around the neighborhood. So happy he is back home!

mariat28
11/20/14

We lost our poodle Friday around 2:30. After about 8 hours of searching and desperate I went online and typed "I lost my dog" this website popped up. I decided to give it a try and thought for sure this is a scam but I had nothing to lose, I filed out the form, sent the picture... It was so simple. The very next day I received a phone call from a lady stating that she thinks she might have fluffy and that she saw the flyer at the animal clinic they had taken him to see if he had a chip on him. Long story short fluffy is home! Thanks to this site!

katem35
11/19/14

After 8 long weeks our cat Smudgy was found. It was made possible because of all of the neighborhood calls and excellent flyers that were sent to local vets by lostmydoggie/kitty. He was found about a mile away by someone who had gotten a call and then saw the flyer about him at the vet's office. We can't thank lost my doggie and lost my kitty and Heather enough. Without them I know we wouldn't have gotten him back.

Tip for consumers: They are the experts when it comes to designing the flyers and constructing the calls. Let them help you.

cherylk11
11/16/14

Thanks to a good samaritan that took my dog in and fed her well, she is home -
safe and sound! Saw a flyer from lostmydoggie.com and brought her back to us! Thanks for your help!

vanessad14
11/11/14

This is the most effective, caring and fast service to locate lost pets!!!!
I lost Ozzie last night. Today around 7 am called the police, animal shelters and found this website on Google, filled out the info, picked up my car and went to look for him again with day light. Around 10:30 am I received the best phone call ever!!! I had no idea how did they find me and it was through lostmydoggie.com

I can only say THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart, the nightmare only lasted few hours thanks to you!!!!

maribelq
11/8/14

A lady was walking her 2 dogs in a park. Her dogs then found Rocky huddled between some bushes. The lady picked him up & took him home. She called our home phone number yesterday & this morning. My husband answered & they spoke briefly. I am deaf & wear cochlear implants. My son went with my husband to meet the lady. It was really Rocky! When our dog finally came home to greet me & our youngest son...what a joyful & tearful reunion! With laughter & lots of hugs & kisses. Already made an appointment with our vet to have a micro chip implanted TOMORROW (11/09/2014). :-)

chrissyp
11/1/14

It's important to have as many irons in the fire as possible when your pet goes missing. This is one iron that lives up to its promise.

We went crazy looking for Angie. We posted flyers, stuffed them in mailboxes, called every agency/vet/groomer we could find, talked to a hundred strangers in stores and by going door to door. The second day of our search, Cheryl, from Animal control in Newburgh suggested this site. We were lucky to find Angie a few hours after I posted to this site because she stumbled into the right back yard.

We were completely surprised when we went to Petsmart a few ours later to get a new collar - to find our Angie on a flier attached to the Banfield counter.

I wasn't sure that this site would do what it said, but it surely did. It's an iron I'm grateful to have in my fire!
Thanks!!

Tip for consumers: Use it.

kurinnw
10/31/14

This site helped my mom and I find our cat. Our cat Scooter Bug was stuck in an abandoned house on the top floor. This website gives tips on how to find your cat and was talking about how your cat is probably stuck or lost about 5 houses each way in your neighborhood. I was putting flyers on my neighbors mailboxes and happened to look up and see him. We were able to get him out ,but he was terrified. He tried to get out of the house from the fireplace. When we found him in there he was covered in ashes from the fireplace. He didn't even seem like himself and was even running away from us. Please be persistent in looking for your cat and talking or posting flyers for your neighbors. He could have died if he couldn't get out due to lack of food and water. He was only 2 houses away.

Tip for consumers: Look at the tips for finding your lost pet that are on this website.

brendaw26
10/24/14

This site comes highly recommended. Posting was expedited... user friendly and a very valuable service. Comes highly recommended. Thanks for being available

emillees
10/19/14

I can't thank LostMyDoggie.com enough for finding my Bridget!! If it hadn't of been for their wonderful service, I am sure I would not have found her. I highly recommend their service to anyone who has lost their dog!! With their service I was able to be reunited with my Bridget in less than 5 hours. Bridget and I both thank you for your amazing service!!

Tip for consumers: I would definitely recommend using the telephone service as this is how my Bridget was found so quickly!

robertm151
10/15/14

Your Testimonial:
I love this site! Let me start with saying I'm an extreme doggie lover, and
have no children of my own. So when I started the search in the pitch black of
night, for my "son" Frosty, the deep concern was building fast. I soon exhausted
most all possible places my doggie could be. After a sleepless night I simply
typed in lost dog and Lostmydoggie.com was the first to pop up. Wow, I did not
realize how much help this was. I was already attempting to text, email, and
poster a reward for my lost best friend. The way the site is designed to start
an amber alert and lost poster with photo is awesome! After putting up only
five signs in my local area I immediately got a tip at the closest gas station.
This led me right to the nice lady who had my dog. She had no idea what to do
with Frosty, but did not want to take him to the pound because she was afraid he
would be put to sleep. Long story short, without this site no telling what she
may have decided? Just the fact that I had the custom poster in my hand made
all the difference.

Thanks ever so much!

Robert & Frosty.

judyf6
10/14/14

It was such a great help to have all local shelters and veterinarians notified by lostmydoggie.com. We had started to do it one by one, but were anxious to be out handing out flyers and searching. It was a flyer that brought her back to us, but this gave us the peace of mind that we had covered all those bases in just a few minutes as it could have been any one of those where she might have been taken.

bobm114
10/13/14

Your Testimonial:
I am glad this service was available when my dog was missing. It gave me peace of mind that there was hope.

sandrac28
10/6/14

Thanks so much for your help in recovering Tinkerbell. In the end, it was one of your printable fliers that brought her home to us after 11 days missing.

Tip for consumers: Be sure to upload a good picture - the best part of the site is the printable posters.

cherylp18
10/6/14

I had no idea that this service existed until I lost my dear cat Oscar and started searching the internet for help reaching a broad audience.
I handed out the flyers I created on their site (free of charge) in the neighborhood and one of my neighbors spotted the cat four days later. He did not have my number as he had thrown out the flier so he called a local vet who had one of their flyers that had been emailed to them from the site hanging in the window.He got the number, called me and now I have Oscar back.

I am so thankful for your services. Very much appreciated.

erig1
10/3/14

I am delighted that I found this site! My 14-year-old kitty slipped out the front door unnoticed one night. It wasn't until a couple of hours later that we realized she was missing. I was frantic!
I ran across an ad for this site on Craigslist and immediately signed up. Not only did they generate an excellent flyer of her including all relevant info (she's old, pudgy, arthritic, a bit senile, takes meds & is on a special diet) that I could print out; they also faxed all the vets, shelters, and hospitals within a 15-mile radius. I used the color flyers to post on my neighbors' doors.
Yesterday, while delivering more flyers to another part pf the neighborhood, a lady called me and claimed that she had my kitty. She'd just seen one of the flyers and identified her & called me immediately.
My kitty had been missing for a week. It turns out that she was only a couple of blocks away at a local business, and employees had been giving her food & water.
As an added bonus, not long after I fetched her home, I got a call from another neighbor who was certain she'd accidentally trapped my baby in a humane trap a few days ago. As soon as she saw the flyer, she contacted me so I'd have some idea of where to look! How amazing is that?
THANK YOU!!!

Tip for consumers: Post flyers EVERYWHERE! Follow up with local vets, animal hospitals, and shelters.
FYI - I used the free service (can't afford the pay versions).