US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lorih3

The dogs had been missing for 24 hours in winter weather so we were very worried. (in 12 reviews)

chrissyp

The second day of our search, Cheryl, from Animal control in Newburgh suggested this site. (in 14 reviews)

lisaw6

I can't say enough good things about this website and their service. (in 134 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rachelr40
2/10/16

I submitted a "found" pet today at lunch time, literally within 2 hours the owner of the lost pet was messaging me with pictures & proof of ownership. Talk about a happy ending!!! To lose a pet is a horrible feeling, but to get your pet back and to get them back so quickly is truly amazing. I don't know how lostmydoggie.com did it, but it spread the word quickly and got his picture out where it was seen in my area. What a wonderful reunion.

Thank you lostmydoggie.com you truly saved the day!

Sincerely,
Rachel Revilla

mariannef3
1/30/16

I really appreciate the service that LostMyKitty offers. It gave me a lot of comfort knowing that so many people were being alerted to my cat being lost. With that peace of mind, I went out again in my neighborhood calling for my cat and this time I found him trapped in a neighbor's back yard. They have a vinyl fence on their side and it is wood on our side. This is the second time he ended up in their yard and could not escape. Looks like he may become an indoor cat now. Thank you for offering this service.

bl1265
1/19/16

The free flyer LostMyDoggie generated was excellent. It was worth the extra money to have them email/fax that to all the pet related operations in the area.

Our pet was not found through any of that simply because we live in a rural area, .5 mile from a neighbor. The cat didn't travel very far from home but had a lot of places to hide and would not come out when we called. We spotted him 2 weeks after he was out and ended up using a live-catch trap to catch him. He is now relaxed and recovering (resting a lot) from his ordeal.

Thank you LostMyDoggie for all that you did, it helped to know that others were watching for our cat too.

laurelw3
1/18/16

I would like to thank LOSTKITTY.com for all the calling efforts they went through to help me find my lost kitty Pookie.I would recommend them to anyone!

I wish that Memorial Cat Hospital in Houston was on their list.As she was administered a second set of vaccinations and spayed before I was able to find her.

Do chip your pets..I could have avoided this problem in advance.I had foolishly procrastinated on chipping her...and wil do so first thing tomorrow.But Lost Kitty .com did everything possible to alert me and for that I am eternally grateful. I was fortunate in that Pookie found a loving rescuer who is now aware of lostkitty.com

Again My Gratitude Forever,
Laurel Weiner

donnaj25
1/15/16

I can't THANK YOU enough for helping me in my time of need to locate my little dog!
Your service is invaluable and I will always recommend you to anyone that has the misfortune of losing a precious pet. Thankfully my little guy returned home after his adventures doing who knows what last night while his human momma was worried sick about him! THANK YOU again for this excellent service

charlesj34
1/5/16

I moved up to north Carolina for work and my dog was all I had, when he went out one day and didn't come back I was devastated. I called everywhere near by (animal shelters, pet stores, even the police) with no luck, so I found this website, used the free option first but when I didn't get a response in a day I sent out the phone calls. Within 30 minutes I got a call from a sweet older lady saying she had my dog when I described him. We met up and there he was, it was incredible how fast it worked. I am so happy to be back with him. Lostmydoggie.com saved my dog, and reunited me with my best friend, and earned them selves a very satisfied customer.

jamesm368
1/5/16

About 24 hours after signing up for LostMydoggie, the service resulted in our having our dog back. We got a call from a gentleman who had received one of your robo calls. A dog matching the general description given in the call had showed up in his yard the day before, so he went to the web site mentioned in the robo call and saw the picture of Charlie, clearly the dog that was in his yard. He called me and thirty minutes later we had our Charlie back. What a wonderful, efficient, service you provide. I can't thank you enough.

susanb133
1/4/16

Molly is home safe & sound! A wonderful family took Molly in and lovingly cared for her until Molly's family could be found. And they found us through social media and the "Lost Dog" that amazing people shared. So, thanks to all on FB & other social media's that shared Molly's poster, it's because of you all that she's home, I'm so grateful!

nicholew2
12/27/15

So thankful for this website. I posted on all the various fb sites for lost pets and the Facebook yardsale sites every day for two weeks that my kitty was missing. Today I just happens to come across this website and decided to give it a shot. 4 hours later my cat was found nine miles away from home. The flyer that this website makes for you was noticed by someone who probably didn't pay attention to all my other post. I can't thank this website enough. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have my cat back.

amandar59
12/23/15

Thank you for your help and immediate attention in getting the lost dog pet alerts out. I highly recommend Lostmydoggie.com to anyone looking for a lost pet. Lostmydoggie is able to contact thousands of people in the area your pet is lost and quickly, resulting in tips and other people helping to search. I also signed up for PetAmberAlert the same time I signed up for Lostmydoggie, and it took 36 hours later for them to get an alert out whereas Mylostdoggie was quick. They also answer the phone and answer emails - whereas PetAmberAlert does not. Mylostdoggie really cares about you and helping you find your pet. I got several tips from people due to the phone calls and the calls aided in immediate awareness in the area where he was lost. Highly recommended. My dog Mickey is home safe with me tonight.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended - I had a really good experience using this service.

jeanyh1
12/20/15

Just want to say this a great way to find your lost pet, thank you so much. So glad to have my Bella back.

roberth205
12/18/15

I got my Christmas present early. Wow, I can't believe it. Buddy (my cat) snuck out of my apartment and went into my neighbors apartment (Buddy had never been outside in his life) and hid in her cabinets under the sink. My neighbor came over the next day and said that she thinks my cat is in her apartment. Yes Virginia, there is a Santa Claus.

sarahl131
12/18/15

I am extremely pleased with the lostmydoggie.com experience. Knowing that I had all local shelters, vets, etc on alert to keep an eye out for my cat via email and fax meant that I was able to concentrate on what we could do - print flyers, walk around the neighborhood and talk to everyone we could, try to make noises that reminded him of home - all while I knew we weren't the only ones trying to locate him.

cathya16
12/7/15

I would like to thank Lostmydoggie.com for helping me find my Charlie. Thanks to sharing this flyer on social media I was contacted and am happy to say that our family is once again complete for the holiday season. Thank you!
Cathy

joniv1
12/6/15

After posting on numerous sites it was heartwarming to return the kitty we found to her family. The use of several sites made that possible and here is the comment I posted on the Lostmykitty.com website:

Thank you for making this site available for anyone that lost or found a pet! We were able to get this little Siamese cat home with her furrever family.

Joni V. - Georgetown, KY

mikeh195
12/5/15

This is a great service! It really does work and they work very fast in getting your information out to the shelters and animal control. I do have to admit that I was very skeptical at first but when I walked into the Fayetteville Animal Control Center and saw the flyer . It was like WOW they really are for real and do what they say. Thanks so much!!! An excellent service!!!!

sheronl1
12/1/15

I paid for the phone messages and that is how my dog was recovered. Excellent service and very professional. I would recommend them to anyone!

kurtw16
11/28/15

I felt absolutely hopeless!! I was in Europe for three weeks and my in-laws who wanted to watch my dog Khloe left their door open and she left. After returning home to the states I didn't know where to look. I just set up an account with LostMyDoggie.com and within less than 24 hrs I got phone calls from people in the area where my dog was lost. Within two hours after my first call I had my dog in my hands!! I am so grateful for this service and for people who love and care for dogs and other pets!!! LostMyDoggie.com works!!!!

Sincerely,

Kurt W.

LostMyDoggie.com

debbiec51
11/28/15

This is one of the best services offered to help in finding a missing dog. The free flyers and contacts are a huge help. I would recommend to anyone missing their beloved dog. In such a stressful, heartbreaking time, lost my doggie is a blessing. Thank you for being there and providing such a wonderful service.

margeryr
11/20/15

you can't say a bad word about this website, it helped and continues to help soo many people! It helped me, my friends, i know many people who use this website!

dawnl32
11/19/15

I lost my dog Sapphire on 11/14/15 and was devastated! I entered her name on lostmydoggie.com and received a call she was found two days later. As soon as your information has been entered, faxes and emails are sent right away to pet businesses .
It's a fantastic idea to have an alert for pets too. Print out and put up flyers too. Sometimes having a microchip and collar with information doesn't help. My dog was in a crawl space of a building and her cries were heard. I had put up a flyer on the tree where I last saw her. The building was across the parking lot. Don't give up! Let lostmydoggie.com help you too. Dawn and Sapphire

briannew1
11/14/15

my mimi wandering around and lost for days, good thing they her back. awesome!

emilyd38
11/12/15

I found my dog because of Lostmydoggie.com! I used their service that calls many neighbors in the area. Immediately I got 3 phone calls stating my dog was seen and the next day the neighbor called me back saying my dog was back and we were able to get her! This service is worth the money because it is efficient and It works.

kathyh57
11/10/15

This is the review I left on the Lostmydoggie.com website: Thank you so much...I have found my dog. A local vet received one of your faxed Flyers and matched me up with a lost dog that was brought in this morning!! A very happy conclusion.

Their quick action in getting the flyer out to local vets and dog related business made all the difference. I would highly recommend this site

debrac36
11/9/15

Hi, I just want to say Thank God for your service and God Bless you all. I am so grateful and appreciative to have the services you offered. I don't know where my little Cherub was found or for whatever reason he had gone away, but late last night he came in through the window and has stayed close to home all day. However if that had not been the case, I am so appreciative and thankful that I know there is an organization out there that offers free lost and found pet posting and also alerts nearby pet business of the lost, provides free fliers that can be printed out. I wish I knew of that when I lost my Cougar who is still missing to date. I hope I never lose another pet again, but if I do, I know I will definitely be contacting you again. . I can't say enough good about you and your facility and can't Thank you enough. Have a good day and for all who have lost a pet, please never never give up. Friday came home last night. Your agency has reinforced and prompted me to do what I am already doing, share the word and in the search when my or someone else's pet goes missing.

Tip for consumers: Its not only about dogs. they helped me when I lost my cat Friday.

veronicas34
11/9/15

This site was a Godsend in helping us find our baby, Oscar! They quickly posted an alert and even created a poster for our lost baby. In fact, that flyer is what assisted in his safe return! This is a must use site for finding your lost pet.

gingerv2
11/8/15

WHAT AN AMAZING SERVICE!!! I truly believe we wouldn't have ever
found Za Za, now know as Zoey, if it hadn't been for LostMyDoggie. They saved
her life!

candaceo
11/7/15

Although I kept searching for Frankie and found him, Lost My Doggie was fast in getting the message out. Thank-you for some peace of mind and a place where we can go to expedite the finding of our loved one.

wendyb36
11/5/15

Thanks to lostmydoggie.com, I was able to find my dog, Boomer. He went missing during a terrible rain storm, a woman found him and posted an ad on this website. If it weren't for lostmydoggie.com, I"m certain that I wouldn't have found my beloved dog. Not only did I find him, I found him the same day he got lost. I'm very grateful!

theresam25
11/2/15

When your life is put on hold and your chest is ready to burst because your heart is just so broken you need to know where to turn to find that lost family member in my case the best DOG in the world. It is so important to act as quickly as possible to get the word out. So many of the folks who were helping me to bring Billy home suggested LostMyDoggie.com. I did not hesitate and instantly I received the tools and guidance to ensure Billy's return home. I now have my Billy home and it is because of the tips and guidance that was provided by this site. Because I could not sleep I spent so much time praying and reading the info. that was made available to me. I learned so much and will continue to share with others to ensure a quick and safe return of their pets. Thank you for what I felt was the strong presence and support that I needed to get through one of the toughest 32 hours in mine and my families lives.

catherinem29
11/2/15

This is a great site. It was easy to use and came with great tips, tools, resources, and most importantly peace of mind. Although nothing can relieve the frantic and helpless feelings of losing a pet (other than being reunited with the pet) knowing that we were able to put the word out there and alert local animal shelters and vet offices made us feel better and closer to finding our missing puppy. We were lucky that our puppy came back on his own eventually but I still feel like this site is worth it. I registered for the free service and was very impressed with all the features it offered in the effort to find a missing pet. Although I hope to never need to search for my puppy again, this would be one of the first places I'd start in the event that I ever do.

brieannal
10/30/15

I made this this account for my parents when their Boston Terrier ran away. He wasn't wearing any tags but not even 24hrs later I received a call from a near by animal hospital saying that someone had brought in a dog matching the description that I provided of Nelson. Sure enough when my father went down there, it was him!!! My dad had been devastated and lostmydoggie saved him from a heartbreaking situation!!! Thanks team!!!! :)

susanp76
10/30/15

What a phenomenal tool,  I recommend this to everyone who ever finds themselves in our shoes with a missing pet.  Our China had been missing since September 8th, and literally within 24 hours of signing up for your call outreach program not only did our phone begin to ring off the hook,  but we were finally able to isolate her location, trap her and bring her home.

If you are thinking about enlisting the aid of Lostmydoggie.com, stop thinking. Do it. Every moment counts.

Thank you for providing us with such a proactive venue for helping to bring our baby safely home.

Susan Paige
Vice President, Orphaned Pets, Inc.

geriannee
10/24/15

We appreciated the flyer and the distribution to various agencies. This is not something that we would have known how to do independently. This little one is now in a loving forever home!
On our evening walk, we ran into a neighbor that was looking for the owner of a dog they had found wandering the streets. I referred them to lostmydoggie.com because our experience was a positive one. Many thanks!

kellyk52
10/23/15

We lost a beloved family pet 3 days ago, and had been posting photos/info all over the neighborhood and on local Facebook pages. One of the lost pet Facebook pages suggested we try LostMyDogie.com, so we did. Two days later, she was found. We were shocked and so grateful there are websites such as these out there now a days. Had it not been for that site and modern technology, she'd have been gone forever.

tede11
10/20/15

My cat Jasper chased another cat out of my yard. I tried looking for him with no success. I became worried after several days wondering if he was hungry and not taking his medication. I took my other cat to the vet and I noticed several LostMyKitty.com posters at the entrance. I decided to do some research. LostMyKitty had several plans, some free, in which to choose from. Two days later after I selected my plans I received two telephone calls in response to the service. The second call panned out and my formerly lost cat (lost nine days) was back home. I was amazed and extremely happy with the results. I totally recommend LostMy Doggie/Kitty.com if you wish to find a beloved four legged family member.

jasmineg16
10/12/15

My dog went missing on a Friday around 4 pm. Once I came home from work and realized she was gone, it was too late to put the flyers up at our local vets. Of course I posted them everye here else possible. Lostmydoggie.com sent faxes to our local vets on a Sunday morning. I received a call a few hours later from our vet! Someone dropped Pickles off Friday before they closed. Too late for them to take her to the shelter, so they kept her and took care of her. They were planning on dropping her off on Monday at the animal control shelter. Thankfully, they saw the fax that went through on Sunday morning!!! I know I would have been able to find her on monday, since I was going to go there on monday, and every day after till I found her. But this really led to a much faster, safer and happier reunion!!!!

yanaa1
10/11/15

I am highly appreciated for your help. Good Samaritan Amanda picked my dog up six miles away from new house we just had moved. Amanda brought Rita to the vet in the city near by to check for the chip. Later that day I found this website and got response from that vet withing one hour after posting.God Bless creators of this website and and good people in the world . This website is great and I am so blessed by choosing it . I have chosen free option that provides creating and sending flyers to 11 local clinics and 25 businesses .I cannot belive I am so lucky to find my little daughter that I had for 12 years. God Bless you all.

brianw76
10/7/15

After being lost for about a month, we found marley! A very loving family, here in oakwood georgia, found her in the middle of the road on an extremely busy road right next to the interstate. One of the daughters told me that they saved her from getting hit by a car. If it wasn't for this family we would have lost our dog forever! I have to be honest with everyone who reads this posting, I gave up looking for her. I told myself that she was gone.. I thought well she is either in doggie heaven or she's been kidnapped and taken farnaway from us. I was deffinitally assuming that I would never see my dog again and I forced myself through the grieving process trying tommovemon with life without my sweet marley. I was at work tonight and I went on my usual rushed 15 min break. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and saw a text message that read "we found your dog Marley!!!" My heart went crazy and my eyes teared up I didn't even know what to do I wanted to just leave work and go get her but I had no idea where to go. This person wasn't answering the phone and didnt return any of mymy messages I had sent on my break. I had to go back to work and finish my shift with all these questions unanswered.. I was praying to God that they would call. I can't have a phone where I work so I couldn't look at many missed calls or messages till i got off work in two hours. I left them a final voice mail and told them (hysterically crying) to please bring her to me at work. I couldnt focus on anything. The last 30 min of my shift a girl walks in yelling "Brian??!? Is there a Brian that works here???" I said " yeah that's me, I'm Brian" she said "I have your dog marley" I ran outside and me and marley were inseparable. This family saved my dog and brought her to me!! Not asking for any money, or anything. They were the most loving, kind hearted family I seen in forever. It's very rare that I meet true, honest, and good people in this world. Thank you lostmydoggie.com that you for making all this happen. It was definitely worth every penny. I will never doubt the power of fate, and the strength of hope!!

anat138
10/6/15

THANK YOU " LOST MY DOGGIE .COM " !!! 2 days after calling neighbors in my area I started to receive phone calls reporting sightings of my dog, Zeus. 2 days after that we got Zeus BACK HOME !! If it wasn't for your service, we wouldn't have gotten him back sooooo soon ! Thanx to all of the animal lovers for your calls. We appreciated ALL YOUR CALLS & Help !! I highly recommend LostmyDoggie to anyone missing their pets! THANK YOU AGAIN EVERYONE !! :)

dorothym29
10/6/15

very helpful

johna414
10/4/15

LostMyDoggie.com is a wonderful tool that helped us find our lost dog. The animal control people, as well as various shelter volunteers, saw the posting on your site and were able to contact us. We were reunited with our Dani and are grateful that all turned out well in the end. We could not have had such a positive outcome without your site. Thanks again and keep up the good work!

eileenb20
10/3/15

Your Testimonial:
Jack came home! We live in a rural area and the closest home is a quarter mile away. I used your flyer to post on various trees along our main access road. I did not receive any phone calls but just the activity of posting the flyer helped us feel like we were doing something to spread the word. Jack went missing for nearly TEN days. He is grounded for the next two weeks! Thank you for all you do.

nancyg47
10/3/15

On the third day after my cat, Big Boy, did not come home, I registered my missing cat at LostMyKitty. They quickly sent email notices to the local vets and shelters. So quickly that when I called my vet and local shelters, they already knew about Big Boy!
Thank you LostMyKitty website for being able to support my search for him. This was a free service.
My cat, Big Boy, was gone a week and a day. When he came back, he was so skinny and also full of burrs. We don't know where he went, but we sure are glad he is back. His brother and sister gave him a warm welcome too.

sarahg76
10/2/15

The original owner was found we're so glad to reunite peanut with his owner thanks to the internet peanut was reunited with his owner.thank you for everything. Didnt even get a chance to put the flyers up because the next day I recieved a call saying their was a flyer online of a lost chihuahua and it looked like the picture that I put online, and it happened to be the same dog. Good thing "peanut" had a microchip in him! Thanks

maryh124
10/2/15

Thanks to Lost My Kitty.com; my adorable Maxwell is home safe & sound! I was able to print and distribute the Lost My Kitty fliers in my neighborhood and after an exhaustive 8+ hour search, a neighbor's grandson (Ian) recognized my kitty from the flier. Kudos to you Ian for spotting Maxwell in the bushes!

My vet office also called me as they were notified about my missing cat via internet/flier. I would definitely recommend the LostMyKitty service to all animal lovers who can't live without their furry friends !

Kind regards,
Mary Ann
Menifee, CA

ericg52
9/29/15

This was an amazing service!

We lost our kitty right before we had to get on a flight for a business trip. That was really stressful. I found this company on the internet while searching in our motel room. Being that we were over 8hrs away in another state this was the best option to get the ball rolling. We were kind of nervous it was a scam since there are so many of them on the internet. The process of setting it up was very easy. We answered some questions, uploaded a picture and within a day we got a phone call from someone that thought they spotted our cat. All I can say is use all of the tools they give you. They generate a professional looking flyer from the information you give them about your pet which was really a life saver. When we got back to town we printed off quite a few of them flyers and started canvassing the neighborhood. It was pretty cool when we would walk up to a stranger and they already knew the name of the cat we were looking for based on the phone call they received two days prior. The flyer even had a QR code so people could be directed right to a site about our cat. While handing out these flyers people would look at the picture and tell us where they spotted him last. That was a relief since we were able to start pinpointing within an area of our neighborhood that he was roaming. I highly recommend offering a small reward as well. They put the reward in red right on the flyer. Kids saw that and it was cool how many were riding around on their bikes trying to find our cat. After handing out a lot of flyers it was a waiting game to see if we got anymore calls. It was nice to know that from all of the sightings he was close by. That night someone actually called us and they had found him! He was actually only a block away hiding under someones car.

It doesn't usually cross my mind to leave reviews but if this service can help one person find their cat or dog then its worth it. Thank you.

stefanien1
9/27/15

Lost my doggie.com was great. They immediately sent out messages to all vets and local businesses. The cold calls led to many leads and then finally someone saw the flyer we made and connected it to a found flyer she saw on Craig's list. It was my dog and I am convinced that without lostmydoggie.com, I would not have gotten my dog back! Thank you so much!

Stefanie Nance

bettylous
9/27/15

When our little doggy got out, we were heartbroken and feeling very helpless. Lost My Doggie was proactive and sent out a neighborhood alert- which I know was heard because as we searched the neighborhood, people would say they had heard the alert. Everyone was so supportive and having Lost My Doggie 's easy printable flyer...this also helped us to get the word out immediately.
We found our dog before 24 hours was up....Thank you to all who helped out. It gives us faith again in the human heart and people's love for "pets" or as we like to call them- furry family members.
Thank you also to LOST MY DOGGIE.com

lizbethm
9/25/15

Thank you so much! The FREE flyer helped us find our 3 dogs just in time. One of our dogs was hit by a truck (a near by witness told us) & because of the flyers we were able to get a tip on where there were (found in a canal). The other 2 dogs never left her side & we were able to bring all 3 of our dogs home.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/4/15
Answer
cindyp25
A: Not sure. It did work for my family and my dog is home safe.
7/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

33 Photos for LostMyDoggie