US Government's NSF

Tel: +1.8667767584
lostmydoggie.com@privatedomain.gkg.net

116 Reviews for LostMyDoggie

Review Highlights

I can't say enough good things about this website and their service.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/21/14

I have used LostMyDoggie on two occasions. The first time did result in my finding out that my pet had been hit by a car. Although this was the worst possible news, it relieved me of what had become sleepless nights and days spent calling shelters and posting flyers. This time, I am happy to report that my dog was found and all is well in our multi-pet household. This is a great service that I always recommend to others who have the need of help in finding a lost pet

8/13/14

Lostmydoggie.com was very influential in locating our lost dog. After listing Xena on the site, lostmydoggie.com sent faxes and emails to shelters and pet hospitals in our area. It also helped us create a free flyer which we passed out and posted in our neighborhood. The flyer was what alerted a jogger in our neighborhood who spotted Xena while running. Lostmydoggie.com also helped by giving advice on where to post and seek assistance and updated us daily with findings in our area online through email. Lostmydoggie.com offered additional services that would aid in locating your dog like automated phone calls to your neighbors. We thank you lostmydoggie.com.

8/11/14

lostmydoggie.com is the best site that I came across during the heartbreak of a missing pet. They are so generous with initially giving free services by faxing all local pet busineeses, hospitals, shelters, ect. HOW AMAZING!! You have the option of ordering even further to help find your pet. My CAT is home safe n sound now but in any case, I will always remember how helpful lostmydoggie.com was. Blessings, The $#*!eson Family from Lisle Illinois

8/4/14

So easy to use and within minutes they had made flyers, emails etc to local
businesses. I'm very happy with this service and will recommend this to my
clients.

Maureen Saunders, DVM
owner Cat Care Clinic of the Nyacks-Nyack, NY
& Spring Valley Animal Hospital-Monsey, NY

7/25/14

I want to thank this site it has help me in my time of need thank you so much its nice to have a site like this
that will help us fine out lost cats. thank you and god bless
Diana young

7/23/14

They were extremely helpful. I had emailed them several times and their response was immediately. They did everything they promised. I was very impressed and would recommend their services to anyone looking for their lost pet.

7/22/14

LostMyDoggie.com was instrumental in notifying the immediate neighborhood of our lost dog. Many people contacted me saying they'd received the robo calls.
It's an VERY important asset in the search for a lost pet.

Best
Catherine
Los Angeles, CA

7/21/14

Thank you for the excellent service during the stressful time after our dog disappeared for the second time in a week, right before our vacation. The personal, caring phone call and emails were so helpful, and all without charging us anything! We will definitely tell everyone who has a pet about your site.

7/16/14

Very happy with their service: Many robocols were made to people in my locale AND using their flyer template was extremely helpful. Many neighbors said they received the calls and were aware thanks to LostMyDoggie.com....and I found my dog as a result! I am so glad this service exists. Laura O. - Westchester County, New York

7/15/14

What a great value for the money. Samson was found the next day after paying for this service. They quickly sent the faxes, emails and made phone calls to my neighbors. I will use this service again, but hope I do not have to.

7/14/14

The best help from lostmydoggie.com was doing all we could do to find our pet. The posters near the area he went missing were the key to finding Caine. But in the process I found that there are places in the area that most people will miss. One is the Pickens County Animal control. Please encourage folks to go directly to the animal control in their area as these poor misplaced pets are on a one-way road to death in only five days if not claimed, with no hope of adoption even if other people looking for their pet may want one of them. Thank you for the helpful tips and for passing along very needed information

7/10/14

We used the automated phone call service(to alert neighbors in the surrounding area) as well as the free service this site offers (to send email/fax alerts to local vets/pet businesses). It was so nice to know that all of our neighbors -- both business and residential -- were alerted to be on the look-out for Fletcher. While it was not this site or service specifically that helped locate our dog, it still helped put the word out and allowed people to know to be on the lookout for him, which gave us comfort and saved us lots of time in our efforts to recover our lost dog. WE ARE SO HAPPY TO HAVE HIM HOME!

7/10/14

THANK YOU!!!  The morning after I posted about my lost cat, I recieved a call from a local pet hospital.  One of the workers who live on my street saw my cat try to cross a major street and called out to him.  She took Misty to the hospital and he is safe and unharmed. Because of the faxes LostMyDoggie sent, she called me this morning and described my cat's personality to a "T".  I am picking him up tonight after work.  I wouldn't even think to call this particular animal hospital, so THANK YOU LostMyDoggie for helping!  I wish everyone else the same luck I had! By the way, I used the free service where they post my lost pet ad online and send faxes to local animal hospitals and shelters, so people who say this is a scam are idiots and trolls. If I hadn't heard anything, I would have upgraded to a paid service.

7/8/14

I appreciated the fast service, follow up emails, and notifications to area vets, shelters, and rescues. We also used the poster around the area (saved time from creating our own). Thank you!!

7/7/14

We had lost our dog Brandy early in the morning. I found your website and posted an ad within an hour. Your service sent emails and flyers to area vets within a half hour of our registering with you. About 5 hours after Brandy was lost, we received a call from a lovely couple who found her. They took her to the vet and saw her "wanted poster". This worked and worked fast. Thank you so much, Brandy is back home, safe and sound!!

7/5/14

Thank you so much for your service. I was so impressed that within the hour you had emailed and faxed all the local vets, dog pounds, etc in. 50 mile radius with a missing flyer with all her information and my phone number and sent me confirmation that this had been done, especially as it's 4th July and a holiday. Luckily my neighbor found a flyer I had placed at the local garage and called when Hannah was seen roaming around. Thank you Lost My Doggie for doing a really great job. I hope I never need to use you again but I will totally recommend you to anyone else. Thanks for peace of mind.

7/2/14

Thank you so much for helping us find our dogs! Yesterday evening a neighbor from down the road saw our fliers and knew where to return the dogs. The dogs were very far from home but placing the fliers all around helped them to be found. Thanks again from a very happy Garza family!

6/30/14

I can not express my gratitude to this website.A neighbor found Ashley and called animal control and they had all my info and shared it with him,thankfully he called me and I was reunited with her. love love this website.Thank you for having such a trustworthy site that people can use.

6/25/14

We are very happy that we used your website, the people that found our dog were able to contact us in less than a day. We are forever grateful for this website helping us find our dog.

Mike

6/19/14

Riley, the kitten, was found alive and well! She is overly friendly and was relaxing at a neighbors a few blocks away.
The neighbor who we never met, came into the grocery store my daughter manages. She noticed this young couple purchasing something that looked like a "start up" kit for a new cat and commented. Sure enough, Riley, was at their house and they were prepared to keep her until the owner was found.

Lost my dog did NOT find Riley. But Lost my dog's response time was beyond amazing. Within hours of our post....
Lost My Dog, had sent out 11 faxes and 25 emails to all the local rescues, vets, etc. These faxes and emails were in poster format and easily copied to post around our neighborhood.

I feel we were the exception to the rule and got lucky.

I strongly recommend Lost My Dog and urge anyone whose family member pet goes missing, reach out to Lost My Dog. Immediately, they will start the process.

PAY IT FORWARD AND PASS THE WORD AROUND. LOST MY DOG IS NUMBER ONE!!!

6/17/14

We are so happy that our beloved Katie was found safe and sound. I am so impressed with LostMyDoggie.com. Not many sites will create a poster (which is what helped us reconnect with her) and send it to various businesses in the area and keep me updated by emails. I will definitely be recommending this site to other animal lovers!!

6/15/14

LostMyDoggie.com was instrumental in finding my dog! Had it not been for them, he may have been lost forever. I HIGHLY recommend this site to anyone searching for their beloved missing pet!

6/11/14

The service this site provides is truly a blessing for animal lovers!! I'm not certain if it was a result of the efforts of the flyer from this website, or other media I posted in, but my entire family is just Overjoyed at the return of our pet!! She was delivered to our door by a member of the local Humane Society, who also showed much
compassion for us during these 4 days that we were so worried about her well being.

Thank You to this website for doing exactly as they said they would by getting the word out and creating a perfect flyer to all the local veterinary clinics and the Humane Society! I Definitely recommend this service to anyone who has to experience the sudden loss of their pet.

6/10/14

Hi
Yes this website worked perfectly my dog was found by a very nice person who love him and took care off him for 3 days.
After he review my lost dog ad the person contacted me so I can pick Raider.
I did reward him $200.00 for his efforts he had taken my dog to local vet - bought new chain and gave him a bath.

P.S If it weren't for this posting my dog would have had a new home and new name of Bentley.
Thank you very much I am so grateful and blessed! :)

6/10/14

I am so excited to have found Reese!! He had run into a wooded ravine that was surrounded by houses. We had no way of knowing where he was, or where to start to look for him. We used the Animal Alert, and it was the key to finding Reese. I had gotten multiple calls from people around the area of where and when they had seen Reese. From that point, we were able to post flyers, hand out flyers and talk with people who lived near the area of where he had been seen last. After 6 days and 5 nights of searching, and the tremendous help from the neighbors, we caught Reese about 2 miles from home. If it hadn't been for the Animal Alert, it may have taken a lot longer to be able to find him, if that were the case, he may not be alive. He was near a major highway and in a wooded area that contained foxes, coyotes, and bear. I am SO thankful for the Animal Alert that LostMyDoggie provides! I spread it to my vet, who didn't know about the program, and said he will be telling his clients who have lost pets about it! Thank you!!!

6/4/14

When my parents dog ran out of my house while I was house sitting and took off like a lightening bolt we were devestated. My parents were out of town and I surely just ruined their vacation. I felt very alone in my search. Because of my work at a vet clinic I remembered seeing Lost posters faxed in to us regularly and went to their website. I paid a small fee considering all the leg work this company did for me. By the time I went back to work less then an hour after I signed up on their website there was already a Lost poster faxed in to us....keep in mind they did not know where I work they were just that fast at getting the posters out! I made copies of the excellently formatted poster and put them up everywhere in my neighborhood. They even made phone calls to registered numbers for the area, my neighbor got the automated pet amber alert call even! 3 days later, after driving the streets for 6 hours we got extremely lucky and found her laying on someone's front porch. While we found her we got lucky. Don't count on getting that lucky, the chances of that are very slim. It was so comforting to know thanks to this service every vet clinic and shelter was alerted about my little dog missing and hours of my time saved to do something else, like drive the streets looking for her. We weren't alone in our search, that was worth every penny and more. This is a great service. I continue to get lost pet posters via fax and I'm sure I share this action like the other vets do....we always post them on our front desk for all the clients to see. If the other vets in the area do this think of all the people that are alerted of your pet gone missing. If horrible circumstances arise again where I need them, I will use them again and I continue to refer my clients to them now with personal experience on how good it is. Worth the money to help find your baby! To the people doubting whether or not the posters get sent out.....explain this to me....how do I get all these lost pet posters at my work if the service doesn't send them out? And, if they don't send them out how did my lost pets poster end up at my work when they didn't know where I work? Just because your pet wasn't found doesn't make it their fault, your pet never should be been loose in the first place. I was irresponsible and left my front door open too long, it happens. I guarantee this service is legitimate, I'll stand by it professionally as well as personally. I have contact with dozens of veterinary professionals in this city at the local county shelter and other clinics, they all periodically get the the lost pet posters too.

5/30/14

Within 10 minutes of completing the form someone called to say they had my dog!! We had been searching for 2 days, wish I had come to this site a lot sooner!

5/28/14

Thanks to your posters Holly was found by some very kind people not far from where we last saw her. The QC code helped make a better ID. I taped her poster to the ticket machine at the trolley stop so she didn't go far. I added a $500 reward. This nice couple that found her were newlyweds! Cash well received!

Thank you for this free service, I was about to do the payment portion when I got the call. I was dog sitting for a friend to whom I am forever in her debt. Thank you once again!

5/24/14

Dogs get away from the best of owners. This includes dogs in loving foster homes that are committed to keeping them safe. Allison, a great Pyrenees foster dog who prior to rescue was used to roaming at will, dug her way out of a huge two acre fenced yard and went for a neighborhood "meet and greet". Within one hour of posting on lostmydoggie.com she was back at her foster home. Numerous people immediately began calling her foster mom to report seeing her and one kept her foster mom on the phone while following Allison until she could get there to pick her up. Lostmydoggie.com, along with dog tags and microchips is an important tool in the rescue toolbox. One we never want to have to use but very important when it becomes necessary.

5/18/14

Thanks so much for having this great platform to create flyers. I made my own at first and then I used yours as well. I will definitely recommend your website to anyone who has lost a pet! I'm so grateful my little dog was found alive and well <3

5/12/14

I am ever so grateful for Lostmydoggie.com!!! We lost our little Blue on 5/10/14 and by 5/12/14 we were sent an email from Lostmydoggie.com that someone may have information on her. When we contacted the family that reached out to lostmydoggie, they told us they saw one of our flyers at the local grocery store. Thanks so much to lostmydoggie.com for designing our flyer for FREE! And thank you for acting as a safe channel through which the family that found Blue was able to contact us. And although we did not find her through one of the local vets or animal clinics, thank you for sending the 10 faxes and 25 emails out with her information the very next day!!! We are deeply touched by your great compassion, and will let everyone know about lostmydoggie.com!!!

5/5/14

This is an amazing web site and resource to help anyone who has lost a pet.
When you have done all that you can it gives you new hope. I received phone calls, flyers, and good advice. It took us ten LONG days but we got our kitty back.
Remember there are others who know what you are going through. You are not alone!

5/2/14

Your services are the best! 30 minutes after we printed 30 flyers and posted "Unknown" picture we found out Unknown was was Nitro and he was missing from loving owners. Very happy to find their boy!

Thank you so much!

4/28/14

This is an amazing website....I will tell everyone about it. Thank you!!! So happy we got our dog back. When he first went missing, I did not know what to do, this is by far the best way to get the word out. Checkers was picked up 5 miles from home, can't believe he went that far in a matter of a few hrs.

4/28/14

Words cannot express how grateful I am for the services provided from lostmydoggie.com! My vet told me about the site, and I logged on and signed up. I then went to drop off my missing flyers at the local animal hospitals and while I was in there, they got the fax from lostmy doggie.com!!! Not even a half an hour had gone by since I had signed up on the website!!! Then about 10 min later someone from another vet clinic called me and said they thought they may have my Phoebe. It wasn't Phoebe (although from the pic she sent me, this pup looked identical to my pup!) We ended up finding my pup on the canal banks by my neighborhood! But I cannot tell you how impressed I was with the services provided by lostmydoggie!!! thank you for everything!!!!!

4/27/14

Thanks so much. Within 36 hours we found the owner of our found dog. He (Diesel) is now at home safe and sound and daddy and doggie are happy. Your website does a great service for all of us who cherish our four legged family members. We have the site bookmarked and although we hope we don't need it again, it is such a comfort to know it is here. Thanks again. Y'all rock.

4/25/14

Your website is wonderful! Little Radar was found because a woman visiting her
pet clinic saw the fax you sent. You got the information out fast! Thank you so
very much! I highly recommend you!

4/23/14

t is so great that there are services like lostmydoggie.com out there whose primary purpose is to reunite lost animals with their family. Thank you, thank you, thank you. I am so happy we found Bandit, Thank you lostmydoggie.com for your help!

4/11/14

I just received a call from a shelter in new freedom, pa. (15 miles away) that
they had emma and she is waiting anxiously for me to pick her up.
lostmydoggie.com did it's job well. thank you very much.

4/9/14

I used lostmydoggie.com when I found a stray Australian shepherd. Then, when the owner called his veterinarian, whom I had called earlier, the vet tech told him that they had just received a lostmydoggie flyer on the fax machine! They gave the owner my phone number, he called me, he came by with corroborating pictures on his cell phone, and all's well that ends well! Thanks, lostmydoggie. Thanks!

4/7/14

I am very impressed with your site, we did get garnet back, she was located at a shelter over a half an hour away from us. The owners sister called every shelter and found her she was at The Womens Humane Society in Bensalem. Our thanks to your site for everything you did for us, next time I feel we should have upgraded to the other services you have and I think she would have been found sooner.

4/6/14

Moments after listing my dog with lostmydoggie.com, I received a phone call on both my home and cell phones with the recording that you generated. Within 1/2 hour I received a call from a neighbor that she had found my Tatertot. He was only 3 blocks away. I am extremely grateful to your organization for helping me bring my little dog home.

4/1/14

I lost my Scruflfes, a Somali cat over a week ago and this site did an excellent job at contacting all my neighbors! Scruffles is found and back safe in the warmth!! Thank you so much! This is one of the best pet organizations ever! I can never thank you enough for such excellent service. My cat means so much to me, and I love him dearly. It is wonderful to have an organization like you who understands how much pets are loved and cherished by their families. Thank you from Sharonda Jenkins and Erik Harper of PA.

3/26/14

Lucy is a rescue looking for a forever home. She spent her last two years in a kennel of some kind. She is terrified of everything. I am keeping her at my house while I train her and expose her to as much as I can. She had gotten loose and we didn't see her or hear anything for days. I decided to post on this site in hopes of locating her. I got a call she was spotted in a neighborhood miles away. Because she is so fearful of things she wouldn't let anyone get close to her. I went out there and drove around for hours and couldn't find her. The next day I get another call from the same area, so I headed back down there again. Still couldn't find her. The next day I didn't hear anything. A day later I received another call that she had been spotted. I drove back out there and this time was successful in locating her.
She is now safe at my house.

Thank you to LostMyDoggie and those who called.

Debbie

3/26/14

Simply put, this site saved my dogs life. They called over 700 people and I immediately got a bunch of phone calls back and I was able to identify his location and find him after he had been missing for days. I'm forever loyal to this website. I did the package where they call 700 people. I met people on the street while I was giving out fliers that had already gotten the voicemail and already had my number. I never ever leave reviews because I'm too lazy but I owe it to these guys to share. If they didn't have a high rating I wouldn't have taken the chance and spent the money.

3/21/14

I highly recommend this website and this service. If it had not been for the blanket phone calls they put out in our area, I probably would never have found my dogs because they had wandered about five miles in the opposite direction I was searching. Due to phone calls I received from people, I was able to go search in the proper area and finally found my dogs. It was well worth the fee! Thank you so much!!!

3/16/14

Our dog went missing Monday night Mar. 10, 2014, about 12mid, it is now Sunday, almost a week later. Yesterday I decided to pay for the service to have calls made to neighbors. Within 1 hour I got a call to say, they saw a dog matching the description. We went out looking and posted more flyers, someone else, who saw the flyer (flyers work) then called this morning with a sighting, everyone was out looking, and a friend of mine asked someone and they said they knew where the dog was, and took her to him. She called me and now he has been found :)!!!! It was just a snowball effect and thanks to lostmydoggie.com and my friend who wouldn't stop looking, we have OUR Louie back. My only regret is that I didn't pay in the fisrt place. A big THANK YOU to lostmydoggie.com, and my friend Chris. I will recommend it to everyone!

3/6/14

Your Testimonial:
This will be my first go-to for help site any time I find a stray! I found my
dog after 24 hours of searching but it was a horrible scare not knowing where
she was or what may have happened to her. The only small relief I had during
that time was knowing my search efforts were being magnified by your website.
Thank you SO much.

3/2/14

my dog got out of my fence and a neighbor took him to his job and gave him away. He was not micro chipped or tagged. The lady that got him took him by a local vet to check him for a micro chip and although he didn't have one I had listed him earlier on lostmydoggie.com with a picture attached and they had faxed all the vets local to me with my listing so they were able to call me from the fax. This site literally was the only reason we got our fur baby back as the lady said she wasn't planning to list him anywhere beyond stopping to see if he was chipped and was just going to keep him for her personal pet.

3/1/14

Less than 12 hours after posting on LostMydoggie our dog Ruby was returned to us!!! A woman brought her into her local vet's office, who had received the faxed flier just a couple of hours earlier. They remembered seeing the flier and called me. 15 minutes later we were reunited!! Ruby was only 1/4 mile away but I wouldn't have known if it were not for this website. Thanks to the good samaritan, the alert vet's office and LostMydoggie we are a happy family. I hope to not need your service again but will definitely be a returning customer if the need arises. THANK YOU!

The Best Cat Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber