US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lisaw6

I can't say enough good things about this website and their service. (in 148 reviews)

chrissyp

The second day of our search, Cheryl, from Animal control in Newburgh suggested this site. (in 16 reviews)

lorih3

The dogs had been missing for 24 hours in winter weather so we were very worried. (in 12 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

deep272
5/5/16

I want to thank LostMyDoggie.com for their quick assistance in locating my missing dog. I completed the easy online reporting form (free version) and within 2 hours had a call about my dog. With LostMyDoggie.com's local connections, they were able to get my missing dog's info to several local helpers, one of whom actually spotted my dog. Although Buddy was found over a mile away, he was back home in less than 6 hours of being reported as missing. Thanks again LostMyDoggie.com

gwene4
5/5/16

Incredible experience with lostmydoggie.com. I can't say enough good things about this site. We have had our dog run off twice now. Once because my husband thought our dog loved him enough to stay by him without her leash on and the second when my toddlers left the front door open to play in the yard. The first time we drove around for hours and hours looking for her until we discovered this site and posted. Within one hour of posting, the local animal shelter called to say that someone had brought her in. This last time (and hopefully final time of losing our dog) the local veterinarians' office called about 10 minutes after I posted to let us know they had our dog. Happy kids, happy father, ecstatic mother knowing that my children have their doggie home and that I didn't spend my entire night and day scouring the neighborhood with everyone in tears. Thank you lostmydoggie.com!

lindac180
5/5/16

I was so impressed with your service. I did not know about you until my cat was lost. He suddenly showed up at the door after being gone for almost 4 days.
I heard from other people who have used your service too after my lost notice was posted. That was really helpful to share with other people going through the same thing.
I also signed up as a volunteer if someone else loses a pet. I know how awful it feels. Your service really provides hope.
Thank you so much.

duked9
5/3/16

Thanks to Lostmydoggie.com for your help! We don't know exactly where the folks who found our Francis in their backyard got our phone number from, but all the things we did apparently worked in combination to get the word out. Our baby is home. Hooray!

susanp105
5/2/16

Thanks to the wonderful flyers I was able to print out and deliver to all of my neighbors I was able to track down and find my baby boy! It is easy to have them drawn up through lostmydoggie.com. Just fill in the information they ask of you and upload a photo. Then they create a wonderful informative and attractive flyer you can put up in your neighbor hood. Thank you guys for being there to help us find our baby boy!

amandaj57
4/28/16

The amount of help and support I received from LostMyDoggie.com and so many other sites and places was overwhelming! After 2 weeks, with so many's help, we found our girl and got her home. Thank you for being here for all the lost pets and the families that love them! You are truly appreciated.

danig16
4/21/16

Although lostmydoggie.com was not te result in finding my lost dog, i am so grateful for the free ads and help in the search for my dog! It was so easy and painless! I absolutely love how they fomlowed up with me and offered to send out fliers for me as well! I would definitely recommend!

mirandas15
4/17/16

Lost My Kitty site is great. We put an ad and used the poster flyers that LostMyKitty.com created and our cat Phurmouth had been missing around our Santa Monica neighborhood for 18 days. We got a call at 730 AM today that he was spotted and we went to the vacant house where he was hiding and got him! He's now safe at home.

pattym29
4/13/16

Sooo VERY happy that with the helpful tools available through lostmydoggie.com that our family is now once again complete! From the e-mail blasts and social media postings to the very easy "Lost Doggie" flyers I was able to get for free . . . all very helpful and the reason I was able to get BEASTIE back home safely and quickly! Thank you Lostmydoggie.com!! Much appreciated!!

marvinc29
4/12/16

We found the dog and now we are the happiest family thank you for all the support

nancyl86
4/12/16

Our little escape artist had sneaked into the attic. She was found by our plumber! The response time from LostMyDoggie.com was terrific! They immediately created a flyer and sent me a list of all of the animal services they had contacted. I received a recorded message that I assume was left on neighbors' voice mail. Their services were not responsible for finding Harper but I am grateful for their rapid response and easy to use online system. Some might look at the charge as a waste of money -- I see it as a great service that gave me peace of mind knowing I had done all that was possible to locate Harper.

I had searched for animal alert services. It was alarming to see how another company has received multiple complaints. I felt comfortable selecting LostMyDoggie after reading other testimonials and checking for a BBB rating.

Thank you! I will recommend this service.
Nancy

kathyq1
4/11/16

Thank you for having a great site to help recover lost pets. The poster you provided helped make Buddah get home safe. I will be sure to use your site again in the future. Hope I do not have to, but I know it is there if I need it.

taras44
4/11/16

I just wanted to say thank you for having this service. When our newly adopted 10 month old puppy was transported to us, he was so stressed from the 3 day trip, that he chewed his leash and darted away. We were referred to this site through a dog rescue group. We were completely at a loss as to what to do. We had made our own flyers, but couldn't get to everyone, so it was great that this service could be provided in a professional and very efficient manner. We did find the puppy and all is great. Thank you.

dg78
4/10/16

In less than two hours after posting on lost my doggie.com, I located my dog and we were reunited the next day. I can't thank you all enough. I am still amazed. Now I will get Lucy microchipped!

edm449
4/9/16

There has been such a huge outpouring of love and concern for Jenny and her 4 days of hell, followed by the amazing story of her courageous return, I feel it necessary to share the entire ordeal.

You here about these stories, about lost dogs who travel miles to get back to their owners, and they're the best stories ever. But when it actually happens to you, when your dog does that - just for you - it overwhelms you with a combination of emotions for which there are no words to describe. The pride in having a best friend that is that brave and that smart and that strong, the feeling of being so incredibly flattered that someone so amazing would do this just for you, the incredible sense of relief in having your best friend safely back home from certain disaster, the experience of having your tears and worry and stress evaporate in an instant - all because of her bravery, the feeling of complete disbelief that your best friend had just shown such fortitude and resourcefulness (although you knew it all along), the shock and joy of seeing her laying on her bed as she had for 12 years prior - as if nothing happened, the spontaneous laughter that occurs for the first few hours after her return when she looks up at you lovingly with her tail gently wagging, the sensation of touching her and feeling her energy for the first time again, the utter joy you experience from getting the opportunity to do the mundane things you used to do for her everyday - for the first time again, the warmth and pride and pleasure you experience from exhibiting your fatherly instincts in delicately and carefully attending to her wounds, and ultimately, the tears of joy that happen when it starts actually sinking in that this is our reality - that this is actually our story - forever.

Jenny, the brave one, the smart one, the strong one, the resilient one, the faithful one, the loyal one, the gentle one, the affectionate one, the sensitive one, the playful one, the protective one, the open-hearted one; the best friend I will ever have. There has been a lot that has gone wrong in my life, but, for 12 years, Jenny has been a constant reminder that I am blessed, and never more so than last night.

Friday, 4/1/16:

Jenny's (and my) horror began on Friday at 9:00 pm. We were walking by the marina at Liberty State Park in Jersey City. The park is approx 1 mile wide and two miles long. We were walking on the northeast side of the park by the Hudson River. For some unknown reason, they had fireworks that went off not more than a few hundred yards from us. Jenny, who crawls under my bed during thunderstorms, wiggled out of the leash and took off at full speed. My wife and I chased after her, but Jenny is like a bullet when she runs. We lost sight of her as she was heading west. There are two exits at that end of the park where she was running to, both take you in completely different directions into urban, heavily populated, heavily trafficked, Jersey City. She was familiar with both exits. There were also dry-docked boats and open gangways where she could have jumped onto large abandoned ships; there were hundreds and hundreds of hiding spots in that area. Plenty of those hiding spots were of a type where she could have gotten in, but not back out - she would have been trapped. There was also the entrance to the cavernous wooded area in the center of the park. We had no idea where she went. Where should we start searching? We were confused, terrified, and highly stressed; we couldn't think straight.

There were four sections we could have started searching (the two exits, the dry-dock, and the wooded area), each one was a rabbit hole that could have taken days, if not weeks to investigate. If we were on the wrong track, the trail would have gone cold. We were on foot and could not cover much ground. We frantically searched the dry-dock area all night, with no particular reason, and knowing that there was only a 1 in 4 chance we were on the right track anyway. We also knew from experience that when she gets spooked she will not come to you; we would have to physically extract her from wherever she was. During our search we ran into Officer Heidi Carrera from the Park Police. I told her the story, expecting her to say "I don't care, the park is closed, get out of here." Luckily, she was a dog person and searched in her patrol car all night, phew! However, we returned home at 5:00 am, with scratchy voices from yelling her name - and no Jenny.

Something amazing happened that night, though. I do not have many friends who live in Jersey City that could help with the search (and didn't really believe anyone would be interested in doing so). I nonetheless posted on Facebook around midnight in a faint hope that some of my friends might have friends who lived in Jersey City and would want to help a total stranger look for a dog that wasn't theirs. What ended up happening though, I could never have imagined. At the time of this writing, there is well over 1000 people - total strangers, as far away as California and Idaho and Texas who followed my every post about finding Jenny. They provided cogent advice, emotional support, recommended strategies, re-posted on their Facebook pages, recommended other Facebook pages for me to post on, etc. They put me in touch with Buddha Dog Rescue, who are professional lost-dog capture experts. They informed me about lostmydoggy.com, who, for $175, faxed flyers about Jenny to all local shelters and vets, they had an email database and emailed everyone in the area about Jenny, they have a phone number database and robo-called hundreds of people in the area to be on the lookout for Jenny and to call me if they see her. As word spread - like wildfire - people in the area, complete strangers, started calling me, not offering to help, but to inform me they were already at the park searching for Jenny! To be honest, the outpouring of support and interest in a dog these people have never met is beyond my comprehension to fully appreciate. I can't thank them enough. The only way to repay these people is to help others who are where I found myself, which it will be my humble pleasure to do so.

Saturday, 4/2/16:

Speaking of the trail going cold, the weather on Saturday night was going to be horrid. It was calling for high winds, freezing rain, low temperatures, and thunder and lightening. Truly a perfect storm for my poor, poor Jenny. We knew we had to find her before it set in. We awoke around 9:00 am - it was already very cold and windy. We resumed our search of the dry-docks and started looking into the abandoned ships to see if she was trapped. My old roommate, Rob Fitzgerald, who lived with Jenny for two years (they were best buds) came to search as well. I printed up about 100 flyers and papered the entire park. However, around 8:00 pm the weather came on very quickly and made searching impossible - it was raining sideways. Against every fiber of our being, we abandoned the search, and thus abandoned Jenny. We didn't even know if Jenny had shelter. You can't help but think the worst in those scenarios. We assumed she did not have shelter and was out in that horrible weather dying from exposure. There was, however, absolutely nothing we could do for her. At one point during the night the power went out briefly, in the dark silence of our home we heard the whipping winds, trashcan lids being blown off, and the freezing horizontal rain crashing into our windows. You can't imagine the pain that comes from that type of powerlessness. We both paced, wrung our hands, and wept uncontrollably all night. All we wanted to do was run out the door and find her, but we couldn't. Somewhere around 6:00 am we passed out from emotional exhaustion.

Sunday, 4/3/16:

A new day. I "came to" around 10:30 am on Sunday a thoroughly demoralized man. I was without hope; Jenny was gone. To make matters worse, my friend called and informed me that most of my flyers I spent about 3 hours hanging on Saturday were ripped down overnight by the storm. I stumbled to the computer and checked Facebook. I had been posting my every move during the search (much to the annoyance of my non-dog-people Facebook friends, I'm sure). From out of the darkness, came the light! My old dog walker, Alex Estevez, from like 8 years ago, saw a post about Jenny, that was a re-post by someone I don't know, who re-posted from someone else. Alex, who loved Jenny, re-posted to every page she could think of. One of her clients, Gina Pronti, re-posted. One of the Gina's friends, Lynne-Marie Di Norcio, saw that post and happened to be driving through Liberty State Park at 10:00 am on Sunday morning and ... SAW JENNY!!! Lynne-Marie commented on Gina's post that she just saw Jenny running around Liberty State Park. Someone else I don't know, Robert Wilenker, saw that comment and took a screenshot and posted it in a comment of one of my posts on DOGJC, a local Jersey City dog owner Facebook page. In an instant I went from not wanting to live anymore to superhero!

I woke up the wife and told her; she launched out of bed like a rocket. She ran out the door and drove wildly to the park. I was about to join her but decided to stay behind to try to try to get in touch with Lynne-Marie. I frantically re-posted the screenshot on every Facebook page I could think of asking if anyone knew either Gina or Lynne-Marie. A short time later, I received a message from Lynne-Marie. She told me she saw Jenny running into the woods. I immediately posted that everywhere. I called my friend Rob, who subsequently showed up to the park with a posse of his friends. I then made my way to the park and commenced to conquer the Grand Canyon-esque expanses of the wooded area of Liberty State Park. The wooded area is approx 1/2 mile wide and 1 mile long, it is a preserve and not open to the public; it is completely grown over thicket that is barely navigable on foot. It was freezing out. No matter, those conditions were a blessing considering the alternative that I thought to be fact not much more than an hour before. I came to the park equipped with my dirty underwear strapped to me for scent purposes and bags of peanut butter, and a renewed sense of optimism. And by the way, I couldn't care less that people were staring at me like I was a freak because I was wearing my underwear on the outside of my clothes.

I entered the woods and saw Park Police cars parked by the woods. Someone informed them about the post (no idea who) and they were already in the woods looking. Officer Clancy went up to a tower in Liberty Science Center that overlooks the wooded area with binoculars; no sightings, but my god, what an amazing gesture! I walked into the woods for a couple hours calling her name and saying her favorite words, "tuna" and "wanna go for a ride". At one point when I was near the edge of the woods I saw someone walking his dog on the road. I called out to him and told him about Jenny; he said he knew already and he was walking along the road looking for her (in the freezing cold). I went back deep into the woods and came upon a trail. I was finally able to put that hour long class I went through in the military about tracking people to use and looked carefully at the trail with a flashlight. I found paw prints! I immediately pulled out my phone and posted that. As I was hitting send I heard voices. I stood up and I saw Rob and his posse approaching. We spoke for a while, I thanked his friends profusely for coming out on such a cold day. Then I received a phone call that someone that had just seen Jenny up at the front of the woods near where she went missing on Friday. I raced through the woods to go meet him to see where exactly he saw her. I came out but never ended up meeting with that person because Paul from Jersey City animal control was there with his van. I had left a message with Animal Control on Friday, but they were closed until Monday. Paul checked the messages and decided to come on a Sunday and help out. He brought a humane trap with him and we set it where she was just seen at the front of the woods.

Just as we were setting up the trap I got a call from Rob; he had just seen Jenny near where we had been talking in the woods! She was no more than 5 feet from him but she got scared and ran. He chased after her but she got away. During the chase she stopped several times to turn around and look at him. She looked like she wanted to stop, but she was in survival mode and there wasn't a guarantee of no harm, so she played it safe and took off. I went back into the woods and had Rob take me back to the point of last contact. I had him walk to the other side of the wooded area and then walk towards me, hoping to drive her to me, no luck. I waited there freezing my ass off until sundown. I went home with hope that it was just a matter of time.

We came back at midnight to replace the signs torn down by Saturday's storm and to continue the search, hoping that she would exit the woods looking for food. I replaced the signs and then rented a CitiBike and circled the wooded area all night calling out Jenny's name and telling her how much I love her and how much tuna we're going to eat and how many rides were going to go on. Sound carries much better at night; I know she heard me, but she didn't come out; she was still in survival mode and even my soothing voice couldn't shake it. We stayed until 6:00 am.

Monday, 4/4/16:

We woke around noon on Monday. I had been in contact throughout the weekend with Nicole, from Buddha Dog Rescue. She was involved with another case, however, and couldn't help out physically. I called her after I woke and told her about what happened on Sunday. She advised, strongly, to stop all searches and to rely solely on the traps to catch her. She stated that any search would be counterproductive and most likely result in pushing Jenny farther away and into far more danger. Against every instinct I had, I listened to her. I called off the search and posted her advice on every post I had made over the weekend to inform all the people who had been searching to stop searching and if you see her, don't call out her name, don't do anything but to call me. My search then became limited to driving past the trap every couple of hours. I wanted to put up more traps, but Animal Control didn't have anymore available. Then, someone I didn't know, Colleen McDonough, messaged me and asked if I needed more traps. She drove out at 9:00 pm and met me with the trap. I called Rob and told him about the extra trap, he dropped what he was doing and met me at the park. We trekked deep into the woods, in the dark, and set up the trap.

On the way out of the woods I received a call from someone I didn't know who told me he just saw Jenny sprint out of the woods like a bullet towards town. A few minutes later I received a call from my friend from law school who told me she just saw Jenny run out of the park at full gallop. I called my wife and told her to start checking outside the front door because Jenny might be running home. A few minutes later I was called from someone I didn't know who told me she just saw Jenny running down the sidewalk in town (she apparently saw my flyer in the park and put my number in her phone just in case she ran into Jenny). Rob and I sprinted out of the woods and raced with our cars to meet her where she spotted Jenny. She told me what direction Jenny was running; it was in the opposite direction from our house into a section of town she wasn't familiar with. My heart dropped to the ground. I was racked with worry that she would get hit by a car. As I was walking back to my car, wringing my hands, I received another call; it was my wife who was screaming Jenny was HOME!!! I didn't believe her. I knew she wouldn't make something like that up, but I just couldn't believe it. I raced back home, jumped out of my car - still running - and ran inside: there she was!!! In my home! Jenny!!! She was dirty, tired, eyes red, but happy. She ran up to me and gave me kisses.

Think about how brave she was to do that. She was in full survival mode and wouldn't even approach someone she loved the day before. She is skiddish to begin with; I rescued her from Liberty Humane Society and she was abused before I got her. She is always nervous when we go for a walk in town. But here she was, hurdling head-long into the city all by herself on a mission to get home to the people she loved. She had to cross 4 busy intersections to get from the park to our home 1.7 miles away. Somewhere in those woods she pulled herself together, she calmed herself down, and she decided she was going home and she was willing to cross the abyss to get there. I should point out that Jenny barreled out of those woods with all the ferocity that Pit Bulls are infamous for, but never appreciated for.

So, it is as it has always been; I spent enormous energy trying to rescue her, but in the end, she rescued me.

Thank you Jenny.

Written by,
A boy and his dog

Post Script: There are many other people who provided a great amount of effort in my search for Jenny not mentioned here, for purposes of brevity. You know who you are, and so do I. I am deeply grateful for your help.

jenniferd111
4/7/16

I can not thing this website enough, because of their fast acting responses Brody has been found!!! Thank you so much for the fast help, a lady that picked Brody up by the road saw the missing dog poster you all made and called me this morning!! Me and my roommate have had Brody for around 10 years and we were so upset when he got out and ran off. With the help of you guys we were able to have him returned. Thank you sooo much!!! We can't thank you enough!

karinaw3
4/3/16

I lost my little Maltese poodle when she dashed out of the house when a friend was leaving. My sister has heard of lostmydoggie.com and recommended I check it out, I am so glad that I did. A couple found my dog in the middle of a really busy intersection and stopped by a vet's office to see if she was microchipped (she was not). A couple hours later one of the vet's employees came back from lunch and saw a fax from lostmydoggie.com with my dogs information. She remembered the couple that came in earlier and immediately called me. I was able to get my dog back after 3.5 hours of being lost and only because of lostmydoggie.com. I have already gotten her microchipped but am so thankful for this site. My dog is like my child and having her come home safe and sound is priceless, I highly recommend this site to anyone who's lost their pet.

manningc9
3/30/16

Some time ago my baby puppy was sick, thanks to the platform saved my puppy, super super super thanks

jenniferd110
3/30/16

I was so happy with my experience! Filling out the information about my lost pet was quick and easy (definitely important when a furry member of your household is missing, and you're stressed and upset as it is). I happen to volunteer at one of the local animal shelters in my area anyway, and they confirmed that they received the Missing Alert and Flyer right away, so I was so pleased to have that outside confirmation that lostmydoggie.com does in fact deliver on the promises made in regard to sharing with local agencies, shelters, vets, etc. The free flyer was great, very professional looking. All in all, I have nothing but great things to say - wonderful experience and help during a hard time!

hershiik
3/27/16

This is hands down the best website to help find lost or stolen pets. I lost my dog Printz and after posting on this site he was found safe!!! Thanks to a nice couple in Bethany. Truly life savers

susiep7
3/23/16

This website helped me find my dog in just a few hours. I was so devastated when I couldn't find my dog after searching for hours. I found this website through the search engine and thought I would give it a shot. I tried the free package because I was skeptical and ended up being very pleased with the service. This website is great and I would recommend it to anyone with a lost pet.

lisad147
3/22/16

LostMyDoggie.com was amazing and absolutely helped us find our boxer. The Animal Alert calls out to the neighbors in the surrounding area was how she was found. I'm not sure we would have found here without this terrific website. Thank you so much for providing this service.

marciew2
3/20/16

It was peace of mind for us to know our 'hood had been canvassed. It was the flyer they'd sent us that did the trick. When the neighbor who had her saw the flyer and called and asked for my husband - Bobbi Jo was his baby - my heart fluttered and he started asking about her description and all the lady had to say was, "She's the one in the picture - it is her!"

jenniferm193
3/19/16

The only reason I found my cat is because of the flyers I hung. Thank you so much!

crystalj18
3/18/16

I literally lost my dog, and called all of my neighbors called the pound, the pound actually was the ones who told me about I lost my doggie dot com, I put in a description and my dogs name and within 20 minutes got an email for a animal alert for my doggie (socks), this site is amazing, one thing i was told is that this website alerts all vets and others within you area about your dog so if your dog is found they look at the site and the dog gets back home safely!! Yes I recommend this site for anyone who has lost a little furry family member!! 100%

veronicab24
3/18/16

My papillon would not be home tonight without Lostmydoggie! Someone picked him up and brought him to an out of town vet clinic I didn't know existed, but they were sent a flier by fax from lostmydoggie and called me within an hour. I owe a lot to this service, so glad I stumbled upon it while anxiously searching for tips to help find a lost pet!

rickyo1
3/17/16

Site works really well, the local spca however didn't get in touch with us about the dog. She didn't end up there but they were called by the lady that found her and helped us get our dog back. Had she made it to them and they may have noticed her from the email sent to them by this site. Thank you for your help and you are doing a great thing here.

lorig23
3/9/16

Your free service was absolutely amazing! One of our local vets had a woman who brought him in. I would highly recommend to at least start with the free service. I was actually getting ready to purchase the package when I got the call!!!

Loving pet owner

litah1
3/6/16

Hi, my name is Lita. I have never heard of your site, until a few days ago when my dog went missing. My family and friendswhere are wrecking their brains, and burning energy trying to help me stay calm, and find her. I had no idea of where she was or even how she was. I just kept thinking, it's cold out, she's hungry, where is she? This was so heart wrenching to me. I cried, I make calls, we searched all over. I prayed to St. Assisi patron saint of animals, to look over her and keep her safe, wherever she was. Then my daughter came across your site, and I added Red to it. this is a great instrument to use in such a situation. I'm happy to say, Red has been found, and I just want to say thank you so very much.I highly recommend this site. This gave me hope to find her and in a peace of mind while she was gone. Thank You to whoever came up with this program.
Lita, A Very Happy Pet Parent

jeanneb23
3/5/16

Thank you so much!! Within a half an hour of posting the hospital where my dog was brought by a good samaritan received a fax and contacted me and we are happily reunited.

kaleayahp
3/3/16

Your Testimonial:
I lost my precious "Maya" the min-pin on October 29th 2015. After hours of driving and aimlessly walking around my neighborhood; and feeling defeated I checked Craigslist to see if someone had found Maya.

I clicked on the link for www.lostmydoggie.com and after reading the info on the site I was a bit skeptical. A few more hours went by and I began to feel like I would never find my dog!

Out of pure desperation, this was some of the best money I have ever spent! Not only did the alert work, it worked fast!

I received calls from concerned pet shops, animal hospitals, and even other dog owners in my area.,

I would recommend this service to any and everyone. THERE IS NOTHING LIKE LOSING YOUR FUR BABY!!!!

laurah113
3/1/16

Our cat as "accidentally abducted" when he jumped into a neighbor's trunk and was driven to a local laundry mat a few miles away. We were so distressed. A friend suggested I use this site and I'm so happy I did! I used the free service and they emailed 25 lost poster to local vets, pounds, and pet businesses. Often when we'd go to places to leave posters they had already received our info!

We were also able to share our poster/lost pet page on facebook and this whole grass roots movement built up by local from the area he had been dropped off at. There were lots of people I didn't even know looking for him because lost my kitty made it so easy to share his story!

We also used the lost my kitty service to easily make up posters. The posters are designed well, with words like "lost" and "reward" in large, bold, red letters. We plastered the area he was last seen in posters and in the end that's what brought him home! A woman was doing laundry at the laundry mat he was been last seen at and saw our poster up on the wall. As she as leaving the laundry sure enough, there he was in the parking lot!

Our cat had been missing for just over two weeks so it's a miracle we got him back and I really feel Lost My Kitty was a huge part of making that happen!

jenniferb194
2/29/16

We are thrilled to have our cat Oliver back home. He had traveled so far from our home, that we never would have found him if it weren't for lostmykitty.com! We are so thankful for this site and could never express just how grateful we are. I will always recommend this site for the rest of my life! Thank you, Thank you, Thank you! We are so blessed!

Forever Grateful,
Jenni B (Oliver's mom)

carolp63
2/26/16

The services were excellent. Many people were notified. Sadly, our little Auggie was hit by a car and didn't make it. But the people were able to notify us. Thank you for your services.

vickid12
2/24/16

our dog bolted on a rainy night. The next morning I registered on lostmydoggie and by lunch she was located. The person who found her reported to our local vet, who received a fax from your site. She provided me with the number for our dog's rescuer.
I couldn't believe how effective that was. I would recommend this service highly.

shawnat3
2/23/16

I started receiving phone calls within two hours after posting that my dog had disappeared. I received a total of four calls within two hours and my dog was returned to me by two nice young teenagers within four hours. Even after my dog was returned and I had notified "LostMyDoggie" , I received a couple of calls from people who thought they had seen her. This turned out really good for us and I definitely would recommend using this service if you should ever need it.

claudiau1
2/23/16

My beautiful cat came home this morning but the folks from lost my Kitty.com were very helpful with posters and notification of local shelters vets and town animal control offices they sent lists of these places for me to call and follow up. The information about cat behavior and what to do gave us hope that we would find her.They do not pressure you to pay big money to use their services. It was a VERY STRESSFUL TIME!! These wonderful animals are part of our lives. I call her my furry baby.

tanyal26
2/22/16

We found Joey this morning thanks to the phone alert!!! We received a call from someone who saved our # from last weekend. I HIGHLY recommend the phone alert program ~ it saved our dog's life (and ours)!

Don't give up hope ~ dogs are strong!

marks336
2/19/16

Safe, secure, plenty of options for all budgets but most importantly a super helpful and great tool forbid you ever lose an animal. Efficient and super fast, I was extremely satisfied with this service!

adriennem10
2/12/16

Thank you lostmydoggie! Great job providing so much help at a minimal cost! Found our dog in 2 days! I could NOT believe the number of locations that were notified about our missing dog by lostmydoggie for absolutely no cost. When our dog was returned to us in ONLY TWO DAYS the people who did it had been notified by lostmydoggie and seen our flyer created for free also! So thankful for this site!!

melodyp2
2/11/16

Thank you for sending out the fliers , I really appreciate it . He was missing 1 week today and the animal shelter posted his picture . Thank you

rachelr40
2/10/16

I submitted a "found" pet today at lunch time, literally within 2 hours the owner of the lost pet was messaging me with pictures & proof of ownership. Talk about a happy ending!!! To lose a pet is a horrible feeling, but to get your pet back and to get them back so quickly is truly amazing. I don't know how lostmydoggie.com did it, but it spread the word quickly and got his picture out where it was seen in my area. What a wonderful reunion.

Thank you lostmydoggie.com you truly saved the day!

Sincerely,
Rachel Revilla

mariannef3
1/30/16

I really appreciate the service that LostMyKitty offers. It gave me a lot of comfort knowing that so many people were being alerted to my cat being lost. With that peace of mind, I went out again in my neighborhood calling for my cat and this time I found him trapped in a neighbor's back yard. They have a vinyl fence on their side and it is wood on our side. This is the second time he ended up in their yard and could not escape. Looks like he may become an indoor cat now. Thank you for offering this service.

bl1265
1/19/16

The free flyer LostMyDoggie generated was excellent. It was worth the extra money to have them email/fax that to all the pet related operations in the area.

Our pet was not found through any of that simply because we live in a rural area, .5 mile from a neighbor. The cat didn't travel very far from home but had a lot of places to hide and would not come out when we called. We spotted him 2 weeks after he was out and ended up using a live-catch trap to catch him. He is now relaxed and recovering (resting a lot) from his ordeal.

Thank you LostMyDoggie for all that you did, it helped to know that others were watching for our cat too.

laurelw3
1/18/16

I would like to thank LOSTKITTY.com for all the calling efforts they went through to help me find my lost kitty Pookie.I would recommend them to anyone!

I wish that Memorial Cat Hospital in Houston was on their list.As she was administered a second set of vaccinations and spayed before I was able to find her.

Do chip your pets..I could have avoided this problem in advance.I had foolishly procrastinated on chipping her...and wil do so first thing tomorrow.But Lost Kitty .com did everything possible to alert me and for that I am eternally grateful. I was fortunate in that Pookie found a loving rescuer who is now aware of lostkitty.com

Again My Gratitude Forever,
Laurel Weiner

donnaj25
1/15/16

I can't THANK YOU enough for helping me in my time of need to locate my little dog!
Your service is invaluable and I will always recommend you to anyone that has the misfortune of losing a precious pet. Thankfully my little guy returned home after his adventures doing who knows what last night while his human momma was worried sick about him! THANK YOU again for this excellent service

charlesj34
1/5/16

I moved up to north Carolina for work and my dog was all I had, when he went out one day and didn't come back I was devastated. I called everywhere near by (animal shelters, pet stores, even the police) with no luck, so I found this website, used the free option first but when I didn't get a response in a day I sent out the phone calls. Within 30 minutes I got a call from a sweet older lady saying she had my dog when I described him. We met up and there he was, it was incredible how fast it worked. I am so happy to be back with him. Lostmydoggie.com saved my dog, and reunited me with my best friend, and earned them selves a very satisfied customer.

jamesm368
1/5/16

About 24 hours after signing up for LostMydoggie, the service resulted in our having our dog back. We got a call from a gentleman who had received one of your robo calls. A dog matching the general description given in the call had showed up in his yard the day before, so he went to the web site mentioned in the robo call and saw the picture of Charlie, clearly the dog that was in his yard. He called me and thirty minutes later we had our Charlie back. What a wonderful, efficient, service you provide. I can't thank you enough.

susanb133
1/4/16

Molly is home safe & sound! A wonderful family took Molly in and lovingly cared for her until Molly's family could be found. And they found us through social media and the "Lost Dog" that amazing people shared. So, thanks to all on FB & other social media's that shared Molly's poster, it's because of you all that she's home, I'm so grateful!

nicholew2
12/27/15

So thankful for this website. I posted on all the various fb sites for lost pets and the Facebook yardsale sites every day for two weeks that my kitty was missing. Today I just happens to come across this website and decided to give it a shot. 4 hours later my cat was found nine miles away from home. The flyer that this website makes for you was noticed by someone who probably didn't pay attention to all my other post. I can't thank this website enough. If it wasn't for this site I wouldn't have my cat back.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/4/15
Answer
kathyq1
A: Not sure about that. But it is a good place to start when your love is missing.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the LostMyDoggie staff and other customers.

34 Photos for LostMyDoggie