US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephanies4

I've never had an issue where I had to call customer service so that could be another story...but overall...I'm happy. (in 325 reviews)

lesleye

Purchased a Next deal where i paid £15 for £30 to spend at Next. (in 555 reviews)

amyp4

I got prompt reply for any of my questions from customer service And as far as Credit Card Information. (in 100 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kts2
2/5/16

EMA provides a positive, fun, and educational experience for all ages! Need a great workout or an exceptional place for the kiddos to learn self control and discipline? Then EMA is your place!

jamesc137
2/4/16

ok but there watch sail said get a great bla bla bla top dollar watch just 19.99 and get one 2 or 5 x the price ya right could have goon to jailer row and got a better watch off a huckster since that is what i got some sale prices are all right but must watch ha ha . and the shipping is so slow it must come from china on a row boat well just gave them another chance they drop shipped from a place in Texas and took 3 weeks and only sent one of the cameras but charged me for two that stinks they gave me a few bucks for my trouble so i gave them two stars back for that see if they make good on the camera ??? ill be back

ashleyg73
2/4/16

Great social atmosphere

rochad
2/2/16

Buyer beware on the quality of products brought off Living Social. I really would like to give the concept 5*s, but the application is lacking. Whenever I've bought clothing, no matter what their sizing charts say per the specific item, it's always strange in some way. For instance, I bought a bunch of pants and the in and outer seam and waist and hip measurements were spot on BUT the length from waist to crotch was so laughably small it was like there was no crotch to the pants. The fitments were in spec, but there was a clear failure in manufacturing that allowed these to slip by on only the slimmest of graces. The return policy is good on non-physical items (like food and entertainment), but varies from item to item. Buyer beware, I would read amazon reviews on products prior to purchase. Mid to low grade products at mid range prices.

Excellent for finding discounts on local adventures and excursions. Bad for finding items that need to fit.

loryr1
1/31/16

A must have!

patd38
1/28/16

Good deals, excellent customer service

sammyp14
1/27/16

lov this site

joannes42
1/20/16

just found out that pure clinic in manchester has gone into administration! i was advised by the dental council to contact living social for a refund even though i bought the offer for 6 month smiles back in july. living social were fantastic, within 10 minutes my refund was in my paypal account, though i am stuck with a brace in my mouth and will have to pay a lot more to get proper treatment. 10/10 for living social!

danielleb42
1/20/16

I absolutely love LivingSocial. I have bought several things from their website, including gifts, vacations, and items for personal use, and will continue to do so. One thing that I love is the fact that you can easily cancel your orders if you haven't used a voucher yet.

There was an incident back in 2013 where I bought a voucher for a two-night stay at a bed and breakfast and it ended up being a horrible experience. I had already used my voucher so I knew I couldn't get a refund but after I complained to customer service, they were quick to get back to me and were nice enough to give me a $75 credit on their site. I had no trouble dealing with customer service either!

miket113
1/18/16

I have used Livingsocial before and had no problems but when there is a problem such as with my last purchase, they are impossible to contact to sort it out. I was on hold for 40 minutes and still no answer. Email the help address and you are told to call the no answer number! Still without my goods and they have taken my money.
Very poor customer services. They only get one star because there is no no star option.
Avoid this company. I will in future.

mikelm14
1/16/16

Love this site

abek6
1/14/16

Lots of great discounts

bethanyr
1/12/16

Businesses do not want to book you after you buy. Some are scams. Sometimes you can find a good deal but do your research.

laurar43
1/11/16

Instead of giving gift cards I buy off of Living Social. Not only can you support local businesses but it lets you explore new restaurants and services by getting your friends and relatives to check them out and report back to you.

yosep1
1/11/16

The product quality sometimes is poor

ericag24
1/11/16

Love Living Social! Great prices. If you have a problem they have great customer service. Highly recommend!!

michilem
1/10/16

This dress AMASING! Color very beautiful and deep)
Very good cloth) made a very high quality)
delivery came very quickly. just a week))
Thank you VERY much!

monicad23
1/6/16

For merchants they wont
Take bank acct info to keep the money! Dont honor tje service!

marshas11
1/6/16

Received my under pant on Friday 8th of January ,only a month late,
To be honest they were good quality but to late for Christmas .

haydenl16
1/5/16

I used second time their services. This time i got better services. I hope in future they will improve more

carmenv16
1/4/16

Trustable

kimberlyb46
1/4/16

I booked a hotel a few months ago with Living Social and something came up I had to change the date. First I called the Hotel and they said they could not touch the reservation. That in itself is crazy. The hotel I was going to stay at could not adjust my reservation to another night because I booked through Living Social. So I called Living Social and waited exactly 30 minutes on hold until I got someone on the phone. I asked what my options were if I could get a refund or change my date. I actually needed to nights on another date. They said I could NOT get a refund and I could NOT change the date. I lost $148.83. EXTREMELY UNHAPPY WITH THIS OUTCOME AND WILL NEVER USE LIVING SOCIAL AGAIN..

Tip for consumers: Beware you have no control over hotel bookings.

samanthab51
12/31/15

Ordered a throw for my parents for Christmas with their grandchildren on it and got it LATE with someone else's children on it?!?!?!? What am I suppose to do with that, nothing but run around when you try for a refund. I will never order from that site AGAIN!!!!

Tip for consumers: DONT

veronicas39
12/29/15

My biggest issue is with the location parameters. In my area (which is by no means rural), I can only choose from maybe 3 or 4 general locations (one being a city about 30 minutes away that I don't want to look in).
Second, a lot of the activities are more of the same and nothing really jumps at me. I don't really care about restaurant discounts nor painting classes. However, there is some good stuff like things for kids and services that could come in handy so it's not totally useless. My boyfriend and I have a coupon for $25 off and we may never use it. The one thing that looked interesting we didn't do because the actual online reviews for the event were total crap (and mentioned LivingSocial by name).

nikkib33
12/27/15

Ordered two packs of Calvin Klien boxers as Xmas presents on the 7 Dec2015 and have still not received them even though it charged me £3.99 per pack for p&p and not per order as it should have been. Order has now been updated to show it has been dispatched on the 23rd Dec 2015. what good is this? Unable to get through to Customer service as over 40 min wait time as it is experiencing high volumes of calls. Hardley suprising really.

denisel32
12/27/15

I ordered a Christmas gift from this site on November 26th and did not receive it for Christmas. They blame the company in the UK. They put me on hold when I phoned and then hung up the call. I strongly advise you to stay away from this site.

robinb86
12/26/15

I ordered a selfie stick for a Christmas gift, I could have bought one anywhere & paid less!! My husband opened it Christmas morning & it didn't work after replacing the battery it turned on but the stick is so flimsy it will not hold up the phone verically. When I checked the LS website on returning defective products I found that I should have opened & tried it within 14 days or I cannot return anything! Most stores give you more time to return a Christmas gift & even more for a defective item this is ridiculous & I will not be ordering from them again.

briannew1
12/25/15

well, its a god thing for me. Ordered a product last week and the service send the right stuff for me.

kristene7
12/25/15

I ordered lights from this company and they didn't work, no way to repair them. Just junk.

michellew98
12/24/15

I ordered a Clinique set as a Christmas gift on 11th December. Never again!! Not been delivered and when I emailed them they came back with a phone no. When you call they say they are experiencing a high volume of calls and that the wait time is up to 45 mins.

Just tried emailing a services email address they give out in their recorded phone message, but I don't hold out much hope of getting either my goods or the money back.

I'm going to stick with Wowcher in future - never had any problems with them!

terenceo4
12/22/15

Never had a problem and the deals can be quite good at times

alr34
12/22/15

Sometimes their voucher process can be a bit confusing otherwise I have never had an issue.

angela-ps
12/21/15

Good experience.

zacks20
12/21/15

I like Living Social almost as much as Groupon but they are not as large as Groupon so they do not get as many deals. Their customer service is good and if you want to get your money back all you need to do is contact them and they will help you.

danteu
12/19/15

I didn't care for Living Socials promotions, they seemed to have to many restrictions and the discounts weren't that good.

terip5
12/18/15

can't say much more, but I bought a good product here with good discount.

corinas2
12/17/15

I ordered an item on this website a month ago. The date for delivery was by the 9th of December. Of course, it wasn't delivered. I tried to email them and ask what is happening with my order and the response I got was an automatic reply saying that I need to call them. I called but I couldn't get through to them obviously. The only way I was able to get to them was through PayPal, opening a dispute as I paid through PayPal. They told me it won't be delivered later than the 17th of December. I waited and of course nothing happened. I tried to cancel the order and get a refund but I was told to wait for the delivery, then return the item and then call customer service for a refund. Now I am waiting for PayPal to get through to them and get my refund.
They're awful! Stay away from them or if you do find something on their website that you really want to have, pay through PayPal to at least have a back-up plan if they fail you which I see it happens to a lot of people.

ruths37
12/8/15

They sent me the wrong iPad case but they have the right one listed on the package it has been three weeks now I am still trying to get them to send me the right one and pls try calling them you will NEVER GET THROUGH.

nancys119
12/7/15

Does anyone know where I can get a email address for Living Social?

sel448
12/6/15

Livingsocial has the special with "Matt Danny" in Arcadia, CA. I purchased two vouchers and paid $17. When I went to Matt Danny to redeem the voucher, the owner insult me with "If you can not read, do not buy the voucher". So I went home without redeem the voucher. I called Livingsocial to get the refund, the customer service only refund $7. I will never deal with livingsocial again.

annak74
12/6/15

Careful, you will have more emails than you can even read in a week.

georginap4
12/1/15

Very nice site. Support is great!

cw61
12/1/15

PLEASE, Stay away.... I paid over $700.00 for my furniture to be damaged and taken... I called the next day to complain about the move and was told the manager do not talk to customers... They did not put all of my furniture in my storage and I did not find out until later... When I called the company to advise, I was told, "We have your furniture"... WHY was it there, was my question to them... Was told they have a warehouse full of furniture... Hmmmmmm!!! Customer service is awful and the owner does not want to take responsibility for there mistakes...The bottom line, please do not let this AD lead you into a nightmare... Also check them out on BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU... I wish I had!!. SEEKING LEGAL ADVISE for damage and taken furniture...

jk101
11/27/15

I bought four item from living social its been a month now and i have not received anything at all, i have tried to call numerous times but in vain the callers have been trained to annoy customers and they arent helpful at all, i am still waiting and no sign of my goods and it seems like i wouldnt recieve it.
My advise to you all to avoid buying from them at all cost pay extra and get it from somewhere else

stephaniel36
11/17/15

Say yes to the Entertainment - no saying you have to break the bank to have fun. I get my music on as much as possible thanks to Living Social partnering with Music Venues to get some great concerts to the wallet conscious folks like me that just wanna dance and have a good time seeing some great artists!

samv21
11/12/15

What i love most here "shopping on discount" That is much better than any else.

jamess322
11/9/15

Having worked for Livingsocial and used their vouchers I can say, with confidence, they are a terrible company. Unrealistic expectations on their staff and the merchants are not interested.

chipok
11/3/15

Awful service bought a 2 jackets 5 weeks ago and only one has arrived and guess from where, China and the other one still not arrived! After emailing them l have had no replies, or acknowledgement for my mail! This is the last time lm gonna shop from this site, awwwful site and communication

karenh104
11/1/15

I purchased a Living Social for Future Finish Painting in Fairfield County, CT and they NEVER Showed. After they did not show for the first appointment, I rescheduled for a few weeks later, I repeatedly called to remind them of this appointment, not only did they never show for the second appointment, they also never answered their phone, and, never returned my call.

micheles31
10/30/15

HORRIBLE COMPANY. Bought certificate for a Chicago play and the theater was not even there. Asked every shop within a block of the address listed and no one knew any thing about this theater. No phone number on the certificate and no listing. Called SL and the girl at LS had a couldn't care less attitude. She was rude and wouldn't even offer a credit. I said so what happens to my $80.00? I don't get any thing for it?! She couldn't answer me other than re-quoting no refunds. DON'T USE SOCIAL LIVING.

29 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3/2/16
Add your answer
2/22/16
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the LivingSocial staff and other customers.

12 Coupons for LivingSocial

No coupon code needed
Shop now at LivingSocial to save!
Go to LivingSocial