US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephl1

I tried to contact the customer service number that the sales rep provided. (in 221 reviews)

amyo

for those friends to purchase the deal - I was still charged. (in 376 reviews)

leeb6

Be careful --they store your credit card information!!! (in 69 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marym110
5/21/14

I personally have not had a bad experience with them. However, their customer service seems to be lacking so I knocked off a star.

cachetr
5/19/14

Hey everyone, beware of the hidden cost and fees associated with living social. I purchased the friendship cruise for the ladies of my family as a mothers day gift. The voucher said 1 voucher is good for up to six people,before I purchased the voucher I read the fine print atleast 10x. The day of our set cruise we're on the boat ready to go and the Captin tells us that its actually 1 voucher per person with a 20% gratuity fee per person. I felt really horrible about the whole ordeal that's was my first and last time every purchasing something from the website I have unsubscribe to all emails. DON'T FAIL FOR THE BAIT AND SWITCH!!!

patriciaw25
5/19/14

Purchased a deal for auto detailing from Diamond Shine Mobile Auto Detailing in Orlando. Have spent three months trying to schedule the appointment for the detailing. Unable to leave message on answering machine "mailbox is full". Emailed Diamond Shine with promises to schedule service but never scheduled. Living Social continues to advertise "deal" on their website. STAY AWAY!

jonathanr34
5/16/14

Have purchased two items through Livingsocial. The first arrived & failed to work. Attempted to insert fresh batteries, only to find that the battery cover cannot be removed. No return details were enclosed either. Contacted Livingsocial, who provided me with an email address to contact. It took 9 days for the vendor to respond, and only then after I'd contacted Livingsocial again. I was offered a replacement. I said that I would prefer a refund, to which the response was: "Provide us with your address so we can send a replacement." I contacted Livingsocial again, to be told that the vendor had sent a replacement... ...without an address?! After another 9 days - yes, you've guessed it - nothing has arrived.
I also made the mistake of ordering a much larger item. After two weeks, there's no sign of this either.
I'm sorry to say that my experience of Livingsocial is dire. One star is far too much! I can only assume that the site/the vendors are either incompetent or verging on the scam. Avoid! A call to the credit card will be needed to retrieve my funds.

lilianm14
5/14/14

DO NOT SUBSCRIBE
Living social will spam you with email daily, even if you attempt to unsubscribe and set account preferences. They do not obey the anti-spam laws.
I also suspect they sell their email lists because i have started receiving spam from other websites since i have made a purchase with them.

juliel23
5/6/14

LivingSocial is as much of a scam as the companies they feature. I am only giving 1 star since it won't allow me to give 0. I've purchased 5 different service companies through them, none of which actually existed. Despite informing LivingSocial of this (and from other reviews I know I'm not the only one who told them, LivingSocial still features the companies on its website. They are aware there is a problem and they will do nothing about it. I am now stuck with their 'DealBucks' which are completely useless since I can't do anything with them. Stay far away from this company.

markh108
4/24/14

They sold me fake Gillette Mach3 Blades. The only blade I can use which gives me a babies-bum finish and glides through my super-tough whiskers. Got my LivingSocial/NiftySpot "Gillette Mach3 Blades and it was like using a cheese grater on my face! Looked up http://thecounterfeitreport.com/product/114/Mach-3-Razor-Blades.html to find out what the problem might be. Compared the blades with the pictures. If the shave wasn't bad enough to convince me (IT WAS) the comparison pictures were absolute confirmation. Pointed out politely on their customer feedback website and all I got back was a very swift return email which in essence said "speak to the hand, the face ain't listening." Time to trash Living Social even if I do get my money back from their partners in crime NiftySpot.com.

stephanien3
Apprentice Reviewer
4/21/14

Similar to all of the other deal sites. But, I like how livingsocial offers up to 20% discounts from time to time. If you are patient, just wait for a deal to come up before purchasing the deal!

outdoora
4/15/14

I have had my first bad experience w LivingSocial (LS). I bought a coupon for Glow My Collar for an LED collar for my dog. No problem with LS until the collar came and didn't work. I have tried for 1.5 mos to get a replacement from Glow My Collar to no avail even though they admitted it was their fault. I got LS involved about a month ago and they send weekly emails saying they're working on it. I'm getting no help from them. But they gave me $5 deal bucks for future purchases. I have no confidence in LS if they cannot vet their businesses or help out their customers. I'm rethinking any future purchases unless it's from a reputable site or a local business I can walk into.

shellyv1
4/15/14

I purchased (two) Photo Facial from LivingSocial. The owner of Belleza Salon and Spa burned my face, and when I asked her for a refund, she referred me back to LivingSocial. Not only did it take LS MANY weeks to review my complaint and request, but they denied a refund. The spa refused to give me a refund as well.

I see that Living Social has the same promo for the same spa. BUYER BEWARE! If you want your face scorched and no refund, go for it!

karlac5
4/9/14

I have tried it twice. Although both merchants honored the deals and the redemption worked smoothly, I was disappointed in the quality of the products. I think the original price was jacked up to 10X the amount the item was worth to make it LOOK like a deal when in fact a better price could have been obtained elsewhere.

alexd42
4/5/14

They don't honor their deals. I purchased one and never was able to get the vendor to do the work and Living Social had nothing to say about it. Just don't go there.

priyankat
3/27/14

Very poor customer care service.

I had a genuine issue and the merchant could not honour the voucher. But still they did not give me a refund and asked me to bring refund approval in writing from merchant. I provided the approval from merchant to them still they did not give me a refund. Please be careful dealing with them. I will not recommend anyone to buy deals from them.

jh168
3/20/14

I purchased a window cleaning deal in Nov 2013 and made an appointment for window cleaning in February 2014 which was a date chosen by the vendor. I left messages the day before to confirm but they did not show up on the day of the service. I could not get ahold of them for their phone service goes to voice mail. Someone did call back and I was able to reschedule but it was scheduled to rain that day so when I called a couple of days before to reschedule again, no one ever called back and the vendor did not show up on the day of the appointment either. I explained this to LivingSocial and asked for a cash refund, they refused and offered only Deal Buck because the certificate had expired by then. How would I have known that the vendor would be a flake and a fraud? I don't recommend anyonen buying any service from Living Social for they cannot back up their customers and cannot manage their vendors

sarahw57
3/17/14

Staff and agents at LivingSocial are quite pleasant and helpful.

Have had nothing but positive experiences at each place I have purchased vouchers for. Dinners, massages, shows, etc... As an active purchaser for several years, I have learned to appreciate LivingSocial to introduce me to new places.

capricornm
3/16/14

Avoid these types. They prey on people not cashing in on their vouchers. In the words of Joe Gerard the world greatest salesman who was in the Guinness Book of World Records, look after every single customer, because that customer knows 100 other people. There is nothing more powerful than word of mouth advertising! These people will spend a fortune on advertising trying to create a successful business when all they need to do is look after the clients they already have. We had a funeral and couldn't make the deadline. Voucher expired. I asked them to check the death notices if they thought it was an excuse or I was making it up. But she just kept reading her script - we have "policy" and should have notified them in advance. As if that's what was on our minds then?? Rubbish customer service, a disgrace.
Plenty other fish in the sea! Spend your money elsewhere where it wont be wasted.

hc16
3/14/14

Bought headphones. They took over a month to ship. They were supposed to have a mic and remote built in. Did not They refused to refund the shipping charge.
BEWARE!! They do not back their products!

sarahp55
3/12/14

I purchased a deal today from Living Social that stated it was available for redemption Monday to Friday and did not state any expiry period. It was actually only available Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays so they are false advertising.

When I called Living Social just to let them know about the days and also ask them about the expiry I was just told over and over again they can't access my account until I complete my details. I never even asked them once to access my account and my call had nothing to do with my account or even the fact I purchased the deal. After 10 minutes of what seemed like baby talking to someone (who possibly had the intelligence of a sloth) I finally was able to ascertain there was no expiry.

Then I proceeded to email a complaint regarding the ridiculous conversation and now the same stupid argument ensues.

aprilh9
3/10/14

I purchased a Hockey Ticket package deal and let me just tell you, this deal sucked for many reasons. #1 - I couldn't print my parking pass until the day before. I work M-F and do not feel the need to have a printer at home, this caused me to have to inconvenience a friend to use their printing, because I couldn't just print the pass at the same time as the voucher. Stupid. #2 - Will Call was a NIGHTMARE and by nightmare, we waited in line for 45 minutes in the straight sun. We had to take turns standing in line and hiding in the shade! #3 The seats we were provided were in NOSE BLEED section 450. Are you kidding me? Way to use a bait and switch on us. The key words you used to describe these tickets were "Premium balcony seating" Nowhere in my mind did I think we would be sitting against the back wall in the 400 sections. What a joke. This is the last time they will burn me. I have bought over a handful of deals from Livingsocial and each time, I get burned or end spending more money then I EVER would, just get what I thought I was getting when I purchased the voucher. I wanted refund, but GOD knows that wouldn't happen.

jink3
3/9/14

Ordered premium earbuds but the item never came to my address, Contacted the company since january 2014 but never received the reasonable response until march 2014. I contacted livingsocial and issued me $10 for inconvenience. I got $10 for 2 months of never ending and non sense emails.
Research before you buy such as if they have valid CS numbers or physical address or third party company because you have to deal with Livingsocial if the third party company don't even exists.

davek44
3/5/14

Terrible, I purchased a window cleaning service from them in Auckland New Zealand. Despite many calls the cleaner never returned my calls. Living Social refused to refund my money.
They don't have a registered office in NZ so I cant take them to court.
Avoid them like the plague

cherep
3/3/14

When I saw the negative reviews on this site, it did make me wary buying from it but I found this website to be a positive experience. It had an Michael Todd Organics item for $25 and after purchase gives you a coupon code to apply in your shopping cart on Michael Todd website. The coupon worked and was true to its word. I'm happy that I know the product is coming from Michael Todd itself and isn't going to be a cheap version of the real $150 product. Real value for money and was easy to do. Can't wait to see more Michael Todd sales.

tatianab1
3/3/14

I was happy finally to find the item I was looking for a long time - a green coffee. Thank livingsocial.com for fast shipping!

candaces1
2/26/14

Worst site ever! They promote failing and shady businesses because no one else will. I am personally fighting a big charge incurred from one of their fraudulent businesses. When you have a problem, the site has no feedback or help. Stay away...this site will fail...give it time.

nashj1
2/26/14

I bought a voucher for a car detailing service. The merchant is unreachable. When you call their number it says "mailbox is full". Livingsocial customer service called them while I was on hold and confirmed that she got the same message. Then I get an email from Livingsocial (Help Request #14029415) saying that they confirmed the merchant is actively scheduling appointments at the number so they cannot refund my money. They just out and out lied about it.

jeaniec
2/18/14

I ordered a camera lens for my i phone (a $179 deal for $16). The site bounced me to a
site called "Z Shoppers". I put in my credit card #; they said they did not get it; I put it in again. I was emailed that I hadn;t used the discount code. A lie. Next day I checked my CC statement, and sure enough the $179 charge was on there plus a $4.99 shipping charge. I was able to get the $179 removed and the $4.99 remained. $16 was already sent to living social. Beware.

johnz24
2/16/14

Ordered 3 pair of earbuds deal was told by living social 2 weeks for delivery...called after 2 weeks...was told to wait a little longer...3 weeks still no product...shady deal from a company only 1 month old should not have been offered.

ek33
2/9/14

I bought a voucher for an event taking place last Saturday evening. There were 2 locations listed on the voucher, so my friends and I picked the one closest to us. We arrived to find it completely dark inside, curtains drawn, doors locked. The contact number listed on the voucher connected me to a random hotel 20 blocks away that apologetically told us they had no idea what event we were asking about, and that several other people had also called them. We looked up the phone number for the second location (as this was not listed on the voucher) and called to ask if they were holding the event--they, too, had no idea what we were talking about. A few other girls who had purchased the same voucher showed up, and we all ended up leaving very disappointed and feeling like we were scammed.

I called livingsocial the following morning, they told me they would need 48 - 72 hours to look into the issue. Both my friends called in several hours later and were IMMEDIATELY issued refunds. I called again the next day and the customer service representative said there was nothing he could do, I would have to wait, and he had no record of any other complaints for this voucher (even though I know 100% that AT LEAST 2 people called). A week later, I received an email from livingsocial asking me to be patient as they were still looking into the issue.

Be wary of events you purchase from them and be prepared that they may be completely unwilling to help you with any issues.

nhin2
2/6/14

I looked through the site and found a pair of tickets I may have been interested in and placed them in my cart. Then a window popped up asking me to update my credit card information. I entered in my card number, thinking that it was just for their records. Guess what! They charged my card $170 for the ticket without confirming the sale. I immediately called them and asked to have my card refunded since I didn't authorize the purchase. They basically told me to wait for an investigation (or until my charge went through), then they sent me an email stating that "it was out of their refund policy." I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE AGAIN. The people at Livingsocial.com are crooks.

scottb64
2/3/14

This is a dishonest company in the way it sells, advertises, and supports its products. This weekend they advertised a "Valentine's Thames Cruise" which, one would assume, would take place on Valentine's Day. After inadvertently ordering the item, I checked out the fine print, and saw that the deal was available on every day BUT Valentine's Day! I emailed them within minutes of purchase, but they were closed. I called them promptly Monday morning and the operator told me they would refund the money. Then I received an email saying the fine print would not allow them to make ANY refund. I called to speak to a supervisor wand was put on hold for 20 minutes when I hung up. Do not trust this company!!!

dd69
1/31/14

I ordered and paid for the Texas Highways subscription October 17, 2013 and have now found out that the first issue won't arrive until the end of February 2014, that is 4 months after they took my money for the deal and that delay was not in the fine print. Apparently, sites like Living Social have agencies that offer these subscription rates and in order to get these rates, they hold all their subscriptions orders until they fulfilled a certain quota and only then send Texas Highways or other vendor the orders. Without disclosing a four month delay in the subscription up front, I consider that a deceptive act.

I have been a regular customer of Living Social, but if they won't protect their customers from deceptive practices, then they effectively participate and profit from the deceit.

bobb560
1/30/14

I was a first time user of the site and ordered a wine cruise voucher. After the purchase, they sent me a message saying that they would refund the purchase if I were to get three more purchases from other people. So IU got a hold of some friends and got them to purchase six more vouchers. twice as many as required. One friend bought four vouchers and another bought two. Then when I asked for my refund, Living social told me that because only two separate purchases were made and not three, I would not get the refund. So if one of my friends had purchased 20 more vouchers it would not qualify??? They have to be purchased by three different email sources. What a Joke!! I unsubscribed and will never buy from them again. If you go to Glassdoor.com and read the Living social reviews you will see how bad this company is. The reviews are written by their own employees!!

diannec3
1/26/14

I ordered touch screen gloves from Living Social in Early November a year ago for Christmas gifts. Was given a ship by date. Never got the gloves even tho I called both Living Social n the merchant many times. Was promised the merchandise numerous times from the merchant. Never got the gloves but they charged my credit card! Living Social was absolutely NO HELP. Basically said "Not our problem" and to contact the merchant. Have ordered from Groupon and had no problem at all. Do yourself a favor and unsubscribe from Living Social and use Groupon!

cayc3
1/25/14

Horrible customer service. I purchased a voucher from them back in November and the merchant won't return calls or emails. So I can't use the voucher I paid $80 for. I contacted living social and they did nothing and refused to refund my money. I disputed transaction with credit card company. WILL NEVER USE LIVING SOCIAL AGAIN. I will stick to groupon and there fantastic customer service.

marcelt8
1/20/14

Wife purchased a V8 Superlaps voucher for Marulan. They only offered 1 day a month to do the drive day which were all booked up. Living social claims that they are honouring their voucher by having the 1 day a month and even though they are booked out i cannot be issued a refund... Currently in contact with Department of Fair Trading.

jamesc147
1/19/14

I purchased 3 sessions from a merchant on Living Social. This required me to call the merchant and schedule the sessions. Over a 2 month period, the merchant had ZERO availabilities. The first one was AFTER the promotional value expires on my deal. I contacted Living Social, who politely told me that they don't really care and that I should read the Promotion Expiration Policy. They gladly explained that I have 5 more years to enjoy the PAID VALUE on the deal. (i.e. No Deal at all!)

annf9
1/19/14

I bought an item from this site was sent a code but when I went to site to redeem it and pay postage it wouldn't accept. I got back to livingsocial who didn't help also got on to company and asked if I could have phone number to pay for postage they said it was up to living social I LOST THE MONEY I PAID swore I would never buy from this site again but guess what they advertised something I wanted and couldn't see it on any other site so bought and here I am same problem won't accept code.

cheryla9
1/17/14

LIVING SOCIAL SUCKS! Don't try to purchase anything from this website they have terrible customer service. I tried to order something and I have yet to receive it and it's been since November when I ordered it. And no one can tell me where it is and I can't get a refund because that's how much living social sucks!
Don't waste your time it's a waste of money!

timh27
1/9/14

Photo book voucher. Confusion in dates between Living Social and Photo book supplier. Needless to say I lost out. Had to pay more money to re-activate the voucher. Customer service at Living Social redefined the word "service" in the downwards direction. It was a whole lot of weasel-words and basically, "Go away, we are not going to help you". I can honestly say that with Living Social, it is a case "buyer beware".

mattr28

STAY AWAY!!!

This company takes no accountability for the dodgy merchants it signs up for it's deals! Although the deals look great (and I will admit, some actually are great), they are usually start up companies, or companies struggling to make money (usually for a reason - they suck).

To give my own personal experience:
Purchased a voucher for a canvas print, claimed and ordered the item, after 2 months the item never showed. Couldn't get a response from the third party merchant, so went back to LivingSocial for advice. Instead of providing me a contact phone number, LivingSocial gave me the merchants Australian Business Number (ABN), which clearly they got from the website (it was the only number listed on the website).

LivingSocial failed to take any accountability for their dodgy merchant and told me that "as they had provided the voucher, they had fulfilled their part of the sale agreement". Visa disagreed and issued a reversal on LivingSocial so that I was able to receive a full refund.

Interestingly, almost a week after I received the chargeback, LivingSocial managed to "solve the issue" with the merchant and re-credited me also, DESPITE being told by me that I had solved the issue via my card issuer.

So now I'm left to deal with following up on my card holder dispute to give back the duplicated refund!

Overall, livingsocial are crap! Crap deals and even worse service! Just don't even bother, these reviews should be enough to show you WHY to avoid them!

melissab33
1/3/14

I believe this company, Living Social, is a site front for gaining access to large amounts of cash for a period of time by pretending to be offering merchant deals. The merchant falls through and you get back only the cash you put in not any % of the deal you though you had bought.

It is a law that they have to hold your original funds for 5 years if not used in the voucher period. I had an experience where a vendor whose code did not work during the valid period would not honor the full amount of the voucher and demanded that I use the cash value amount within two months or loose it.

The amount of time you invest to get you $$$ back is astronomical. And they make every attempt to hold it for longer and longer.

jackiek11
1/3/14

I have had such a BAD experience with Living Social I will NEVER use it again. The site clearly deploys a bait and switch strategy. It has unclear instructions that led me to accidentally press the Buy Now button in order to find out the small print details of the deal and before I knew it, I had purchased the deal even though I had not intended to do so. I immediately called Living Social Customer Support and sent multiple email to let them know it was an accidental purchase but they still would not refund my money. Based on my experience, I would caution others to be CAREFUL about purchasing deals on this website.

lauras38
12/28/13

I will NEVER buy from this site again! The quality of the earrings I bought was terrible and the dollar amount they claim the earrings were valued at was laughable. I feel I was scammed and will avoid this website from now on. Also, I tried to resolve the issue with their customer service and they clearly were NOT interested in helping me...they pushed me off to the manufacturer who never answered their phone and did not respond to my emails. AVOID!!

juliec24
12/26/13

I would never EVER buy anything from Living Social again, I bought a Laser Hair Removal Device, and it is a glorified torch, I have wasted $200 and now they will not give me a refund as it is doesn't meet their refund policy as it was a store item and a final sale. BUYER BEWARE...... Check and double check their fine print.

saram29
12/24/13

I bought a deal on here and was very dissapointed with the quality. I looked at this site to read their customer service reviews before contacting LivingSocial about it, but almost didn't even want to after reading such negative reviews. I emailed them anyway and was told I could get 5 living social bucks as a way to show they were sorry for inconvenience (the deal I bought was $15). I was not satisfied with this so I called them...the lady was super nice, issued me a refund for the whole price back to my credit card AND let me keep the 5 living social bucks. I personally had a great experience with their customer service...maybe I just got lucky by having a nice lady answer the phone with the holiday spirit? Idk but either way, I feel like this company is fair and I have enough confidence in their customer service to continue being a customer.

matthewc44
12/20/13

They are clearly trying to steal as much as they can as quickly as they can. By far the worst deal site I have ever used. I wouldn't buy anything from them if it was free. Horrible customer service as well.

kerinh
12/18/13

Below details the horrible experience I have endured with this company! PLEASE DO NOT EVER PURCHASE THROUGH THEM.

Hi,

I purchased two of the Progredi sports cameras on the 20th November as a gift for my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas as they are going on a holiday on the 30th December.

Before placing my order I checked the fine print and all terms and conditions on the offer and NOWHERE did it stipulate that the items would be delayed. Furthermore, a week after ordering I emailed you asking when these would be dispatched and to provide an ETA. Your response was that the order would be delivered within 5-10 business days and you confirmed I should expect it by no later than the 3rd December.

When this did not arrive on the 3rd I sent another email asking for this to be addressed and for you to email me with a tracking number for my item. Surely, if you had guaranteed me delivery by the 3rd you would have known it was dispatched so this should not have been an issue. Your response from Andrew was "We will need to look into this a little further with the merchant or supplier directly. Do you give LivingSocial permission to pass your details on to the merchant if necessary?". I agreed for my details to be passed on and advised that I needed this looked into urgently as the delivery address this was being sent to was closing from the 20th December and these were Christmas gifts.

On the 9th December Andrew advised "I have raised a case with our products team to look into this with the supplier and our logistics department. This typically takes 3-5 working days, depending on the supplier and the number of issues raised regarding this item."

After 8 days I still had not received a response from you or the suppliers so I once again had to email you to ask for an update. I also phoned you company and spoke with Wes who put me on hold for 10 mins and when get got back on the phone told me the order would arrive on the 17th December. I spoke with Kylie this week who could only tell me that you were still awaiting a response.

I cannot understand why you cannot call your suppliers and find out what is happening and arrange for this to be express posted. I had provide you with ample notification that this order was required by a specific date that exceeded your quoted delivery time frame. Furthermore, no explanation has been provided to me as to WHY there is such a delay.

This is the second time this has happened to me when ordering from your company. I placed an order for a onesie in late May/early June and it was not delivered until the end of August after, once again, me having to contact you several times to chase it up.

Now there is one day left until the address this being shipped to is closed and Christmas is 3 business days away so the likely hood of me receiving these in time is none. I am left with out Christmas presents for two of my family members along with being down $160.

What will be the point in having these delivered sometime in 2014 when they are not required then. Christmas will be well and truly over along with their holiday in which they were to take these items.

I have emailed and called you so many times now that this is becoming ridiculous! I cannot get one bit of information out of you as how this situation can be rectified. The fact that I work in the customer service and logistical side of a company shows me how poor your company's customer service really is. Not once has anyone I have spoken to been helpful or provided me with answers. It is your duty to go above and beyond with your customers when there is an issue such as mine to ensure you retain their business and so that their bad experience does not taint others perception of your company.

I have also asked for a manager to call me to which no one will. I have now also via email requested for this order to be cancelled and refunded so that I can make other Christmas gift arrangements and your staff ignore both of these requests.

This issue has now been raised to the Fair Trade Ombudsmen and all emails have been forwarded on to this government department. You cannot advertise offers as "Great Christmas gifts for him", promise delivery within 5-10 business days of ordering and then fail to adhere to this.

The logistical side of your business is appalling but what is more disappointing is the terrible customer service you and your staff provide.

I will not ever be ordering through your site again and I will strongly encourage others to avoid doing any kind of business with you.

sitej14
12/18/13

Living Social - stay away!

I received an event 'present' from a relative that had been bought with their hard earned money from the site. I was very disappointed with the non-delivery of the said package. Any attempt to engage Living Social customer service in meaningful dialogue ended in non-communication and further disappointment.

If you want to avoid mental termoil, then please avoid the site.

trevorn2
12/17/13

Dreadful -m they do not care about customers, they are rude and heavy handed in customer 'support' - do not deal with them, they are only interested in taking your money

pattier
12/16/13

Purchased a Trip to Belize through living social- Due to US DEPT OF STATE Government Website. It was reported that Belize is the 6th Most dangerous Place in the world to visit- High Crime, Murder and even terrorist connections- I chose Not to go and requested a refund . Their customer service dept stated that they do not give refunds, and its the responsibility of the purchaser to do their own Due diligence on safety issues or concerns. I disagree! I feel if they are selling a product to the public - They should also do their own DUE DILIGENCE although my voucher to go to Belize is still good for 5 years- They should be required to have a link to The State Department or govermental agency to each place they are selling-