US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephanies4

I've never had an issue where I had to call customer service so that could be another story...but overall...I'm happy. (in 320 reviews)

lesleye

Purchased a Next deal where i paid £15 for £30 to spend at Next. (in 541 reviews)

amyp4

I got prompt reply for any of my questions from customer service And as far as Credit Card Information. (in 100 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jk101
11/27/15

I bought four item from living social its been a month now and i have not received anything at all, i have tried to call numerous times but in vain the callers have been trained to annoy customers and they arent helpful at all, i am still waiting and no sign of my goods and it seems like i wouldnt recieve it.
My advise to you all to avoid buying from them at all cost pay extra and get it from somewhere else

stephaniel36
11/17/15

Say yes to the Entertainment - no saying you have to break the bank to have fun. I get my music on as much as possible thanks to Living Social partnering with Music Venues to get some great concerts to the wallet conscious folks like me that just wanna dance and have a good time seeing some great artists!

samv21
11/12/15

What i love most here "shopping on discount" That is much better than any else.

jamess322
11/9/15

Having worked for Livingsocial and used their vouchers I can say, with confidence, they are a terrible company. Unrealistic expectations on their staff and the merchants are not interested.

chipok
11/3/15

Awful service bought a 2 jackets 5 weeks ago and only one has arrived and guess from where, China and the other one still not arrived! After emailing them l have had no replies, or acknowledgement for my mail! This is the last time lm gonna shop from this site, awwwful site and communication

karenh104
11/1/15

I purchased a Living Social for Future Finish Painting in Fairfield County, CT and they NEVER Showed. After they did not show for the first appointment, I rescheduled for a few weeks later, I repeatedly called to remind them of this appointment, not only did they never show for the second appointment, they also never answered their phone, and, never returned my call.

micheles31
10/30/15

HORRIBLE COMPANY. Bought certificate for a Chicago play and the theater was not even there. Asked every shop within a block of the address listed and no one knew any thing about this theater. No phone number on the certificate and no listing. Called SL and the girl at LS had a couldn't care less attitude. She was rude and wouldn't even offer a credit. I said so what happens to my $80.00? I don't get any thing for it?! She couldn't answer me other than re-quoting no refunds. DON'T USE SOCIAL LIVING.

judithe7
10/30/15

I am a merchant and ran a promotion through Living Social. They were very attentive until I got my deal listed, then they were very un-attentive. They listed my deal in only one category, although it was appropriate for three. I sent an email to my Production Coordinator asking for it to be added to the other two categories. She sent me a pre-written response that did not answer my questions. I sent another email and left a voice mail, neither of which were answered. I sent a complaint through Living Social's Merchant Center, asking for the issue to be escalated to a supervisor, and got no response. In frustration I emailed my Production Coordinator telling her I would never list a promotion through Living Social again. I finally received an email from a Senior Merchant Services Representative asking how he could help me (spending more of my time, rather than taking his own time to review the emails). So I forwarded all of the emails and specifically said I would prefer to resolve it by by phone than email, and gave him my phone number to call me. His response was "Are you wanting to alter your current promotion? You can reach me by replying to this email directly as you have or call me at 877-556-4078", very clearly not understanding, not listening, and not caring. I will never list an offer with Living Social again.

am5247
10/29/15

Ordered a camel colour waterfull jacket, bought for £25 (was meant to be £100). £4 postage and packaging, took 5 weeks to arrive, no tracking no nothing (what on earth is the £4 for), and when the coat did arrive (or should I say rag) I actually COULD NOT believe what I had been sent, I wouldn't even wear it if someone paid me. Looks nothing like the photo, so thin, so massive, so horrific I actually laughed so hard with my friend about it. When I complained I was told I could only have £18 pounds back- ARE YOU KIDDING ME! so for future reference people, NEVER trust this website and never buy anything as you will not get what you ordered and takes FOREVR to sort ANYTHING out. Its a joke and I would be embarrassed if I was at all part of this company!

clairec25
10/26/15

Used living social to purchase a jacket, took more than two weeks to arrive, when it finally did it was squeezed into the smallest packaging, it looked like a dish rag, that aside the quality of the jacket was very poor, strange fitting, poor material and even poorer stitching. I have tried for over two weeks to contact both the actual supplier and living social for which I have gotten no where, I'm now stuck with a rather expensive rag

eloyr4
10/22/15

Thanks to LivingSocial I have become more acknowledged with the recent travel deals and opportunities.

pattyl16
10/20/15

The last two "deals" I've received from Living Social (A WEN hair care package and a sweater) have arrive "Postage due." The company made good both times, but I wonder if anyone else has had an experience like this? Otherwise, no problems and great deals.

jn38
10/17/15

I Bought a voucher for house washing for $145. I Called the contractor and scheduled the soonest date which was a 5 weeks out. The contractor did not show or call. I called many times and there was no answer and the voice mail box was full so I could not leave a message. When I finally cancelled with Living Social, they charged me $15 and will only give me credit for $130 that must be used on a future purchase. SUCKS!!

marianb4
10/13/15

When they have a great deal it is fabulous BUT you have to pay attention to expiration dates and small print.
If you buy a beauty treatment, for example, for some unbelievable price, often, to really complete the treatment it requires many more visits at full price....so do your homework. As far as merchandise, great. Cust Svc is good

mariec47
10/8/15

Safe honest satisfied

gizers
10/7/15

About two years ago, I did an advertising campaign with LivingSocial - WHAT A MISTAKE!

I gave them the information for the summary for the potential buyers to read.

Their writers ignored what I gave them and tried to make it humorous instead of useful information. I reviewed and complained three times about their spelling / grammatical errors and how stupid their "ad" sounded.

After several more attempts, I compromised and left some of their stupid stuff in because they told me their writers were "professional" and knew how to appeal to customers and get them to buy.

The results were very disappointing! If they had used my ad the way I had it written, I would have gotten much better results and would probably have used them again.

It's too bad they don't have a ZERO star rating - because that's what I would like to give them.

londaj
10/6/15

Great offers and fabulous deals!!!

jakeh39
10/5/15

Livingsocial is one of my best store. It never let me down.

andreac74
10/2/15

excellent site

brandonj19
10/2/15

They offered excellent customer service and gave 110%.

aaliyahm1
10/1/15

My experience with Living Social is superb! I have ordered at their site like millions of time and had never faced single problem with them.

sheilag8
9/24/15

great products great prices

williamm153
9/22/15

Purchased 2 nights in hotel.
No room three weeks before expiration date.
No refund not even points.
Very rude on phone.
DO NOT BUY.

mm151
9/21/15

Same greedy concept...some stores are not honoring their coupons and charging their customers other hidden cost when they show up for their product or service to off set their cost to either break even or make a profit. A company can not last if it just breaks even. I had a customer that has used my company several times and he purchased the same service with L.S. on the day of his service they informed him his service date was rescheduled with and adjusted price that was about 60% more of the purchase of his coupon. He could not have the service on the date they rescheduled him for he canceled it and lost his coupon purchase. He called us to help him out that day, which we did...the only thing he could do was shake his head and accept his loss.

damianj5
9/20/15

Both times I have used them I didn't receive items ,can't get through anymore to discuss

andyp17
9/15/15

Whisky tasting set advertised as 5 miniature bottles, but received 5 test-tubes of what may be whisky.I'll never buy from them ever again.

bevj1
9/14/15

I purchased a deal for frozen yogurt and it was a great deal. One of my friends indicated that she and her friends purchased dinner and a bottle of wine at a good price. This is also a good site for discounts of all types.

sandrae17
9/13/15

Groupon has better deals and discounts. Living Social doesn't even sent an email when the coupon is about to expire. I buy a few things on there that Groupon doesn't have. But, meh...not that great.

ashleyl50
9/10/15

I used living social to purchase a coupon for garage works Seattle! I got a good deal and this is an easy to use app!

connorp3
9/8/15

Great services at nominal rates. This is what i can say.

patm81
9/8/15

I have used Living Social to gift my dog sitter - twice. Both times, she was unable to use the vouchers due to redeeming the tickets (both were events) Not sure if she understood the system, but I was with her when she called customer service and got no help from them. Calling the Vendors were no help- they just dorected her to Living Social. I gave her the cash instead, and was out $70, becasue when I called LS customer Service, they basically said "too bad" -- they had no record of her call, either. and I was standing right there when she called

scottm120
9/4/15

Its discount is amazing. Everyone should avail this opportunity.

zaral1
8/31/15

I found this site very useful this is the site where you will get everyday new discount offers. Highly recommended for everyone

kimh101
8/30/15

I purchased 2 two tickets from Livingsocial to the Dallas Cowboys vs Vikings football game back in June of this year. When I arrived to AT&T staduim with my voucher in hand, I was told by the ticket office that they would NOT honor my vouchers because they DO NOT have any such contract or relationship with Livingsocial or the vendor who provided the vouchers. I traveled from Houston, rented a hotel room expecting to treat my husband to a wonderful football game with his favorite team only to be told that the tickets we no good. This was my first time using Livingsocial and certainly my last time. Hopefully this comment will prevent someone else from making a HUGE MISTAKE!!

lisaw109
8/29/15

i purchased 2 tickets from living social for pre season Dallas Cowboys vs Vikings game at AT&T stadium. Paid via credit card 2 months ago and received 2 vouchers. Game day was today 8/29/15 at 6pm. I arrived at will call at 6pm and was told the voucher was not valid or honored by AT&T stadium and they have no affiliation with living social or via tix online. After almost an hour speaking with will call and a box office manager they advised I should contact living social because the vouchers provided are not honored. They only accept tickets from ticket master. Called living social and of course they were closed. Now I have to wait to speak with them to refund my money! They ruined my day..Never again!!!

keirak
8/29/15

I was surprised to visit this site i never seen such a amazing deals before and after i placed order i was little worried but they delivered on time and exactly what i ordered

deborahl28
8/24/15

do not use

titij
8/19/15

good staff, quality serive, overestimated prices

patrickh64
8/17/15

Really nice site i will recommend this site to everyone

katel65
8/17/15

I just don't find a lot of deals for things that I like. Hope springs eternal, though!

barbaram72
8/11/15

Great customer service

alfiec7
8/10/15

Living social is an amazing site. I love it and i suggest other people to use this. Best word would be suite its.

julians41
8/3/15

You guys are marvelous!

alfier6
7/31/15

LivingSocial is just excellent. I gave it 5 stars. It is only my opinion

noahr10
7/30/15

they provide just amazing services to client. I am satisfied with it.

conniee6
7/27/15

Great place to find coupons for your local restaurants and businesses.

theresaw22
7/17/15

I order my wedding dress size 16W, the dimensions stated on the website were my exact size. When it came in it was in a plastic bag not a protective box as they guarantee. The whole dress was in a bag the size of a large Fed ex envelope. I couldn't believe that they stuffed a wedding dress in that bag. It was very wrinkled. I tried the dress on 4 weeks before the wedding. It was so not a 16W. I couldn't even begin to try it on. The fit was horrible. I reported to them the wrong size. They wanted it shipped back to China at my expense and then I would get a new one. AT what size???? I was forced to cancel the wedding and sell it on craigslist. Thank God it could be tailored for a much smaller woman!
SO tidebuy not only didn't give a sh xx about giving the customer the right dress , the inside lining was made from a bed sheet instead of quality materials. The dress was over $200.The picture on the website was stunning. The quality and fit was abhorrible.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON TIDEBUY, or any of the other Chinese sites. It sounds too good to be true.It is. They grab whatever is on the shelf. NO size on the item, They get paid in full. You cant use it. That is very expensive toilet paper! THEY ARE A SCAM> See my review on Rosewholesale. I got burned by them also. A happy deal, Ivan, Mookie,all are these scam artists.STAY AWAY FROM THEM.You will not save money, you will loose money!

tedl15
7/15/15

Good, I liked the site
Keep on!

cs102
7/15/15

I have made two purchases on Living Social, both for services. With neither purchase was I able to get the merchant to perform the service.....one would not even return phone calls after 5 tries and voice mails.
BEWARE OF REFUND: Living Social gives their "Deal Bucks" only, with are worthless for their worthless deals.

dannyg21
7/14/15

Always unique and great deals here. DOn't miss purusing it once in a while.

26 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Answer
danielleb42
A: Did you buy something? If so, then those pounds went toward the order you made.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

12 Coupons for LivingSocial

No coupon code needed
Shop now at LivingSocial to save!
Go to LivingSocial