US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephl1

I tried to contact the customer service number that the sales rep provided. (in 217 reviews)

amyo

for those friends to purchase the deal - I was still charged. (in 378 reviews)

amyp4

I got prompt reply for any of my questions from customer service And as far as Credit Card Information. (in 76 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alexd42
4/5/14

They don't honor their deals. I purchased one and never was able to get the vendor to do the work and Living Social had nothing to say about it. Just don't go there.

shivanim
4/3/14

I used to use Livingsocial but now I only use Groupon. I received emails to an email that had no account attached to it! Strange? That's what I thought.. I emailed their support team to ask them to unsubscribe me, because when I tried to do it myself, it said this: "Even though you receive our daily emails you haven't yet created an account. You can create an account below." The consumer service representative, Erik, sent me a variety of emails, none of which answered my question: How am I receiving emails when I don't even have an account. He explains that he will "delete" my account, which was non-existent in the first place, and that the subscriptions will stop after. Well, explain to me why YOUR website says that even though I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT, I still receive emails.... Completely IGNORANT.

jh168
3/20/14

I purchased a window cleaning deal in Nov 2013 and made an appointment for window cleaning in February 2014 which was a date chosen by the vendor. I left messages the day before to confirm but they did not show up on the day of the service. I could not get ahold of them for their phone service goes to voice mail. Someone did call back and I was able to reschedule but it was scheduled to rain that day so when I called a couple of days before to reschedule again, no one ever called back and the vendor did not show up on the day of the appointment either. I explained this to LivingSocial and asked for a cash refund, they refused and offered only Deal Buck because the certificate had expired by then. How would I have known that the vendor would be a flake and a fraud? I don't recommend anyonen buying any service from Living Social for they cannot back up their customers and cannot manage their vendors

sarahw57
3/17/14

Staff and agents at LivingSocial are quite pleasant and helpful.

Have had nothing but positive experiences at each place I have purchased vouchers for. Dinners, massages, shows, etc... As an active purchaser for several years, I have learned to appreciate LivingSocial to introduce me to new places.

capricornm
3/16/14

Avoid these types. They prey on people not cashing in on their vouchers. In the words of Joe Gerard the world greatest salesman who was in the Guinness Book of World Records, look after every single customer, because that customer knows 100 other people. There is nothing more powerful than word of mouth advertising! These people will spend a fortune on advertising trying to create a successful business when all they need to do is look after the clients they already have. We had a funeral and couldn't make the deadline. Voucher expired. I asked them to check the death notices if they thought it was an excuse or I was making it up. But she just kept reading her script - we have "policy" and should have notified them in advance. As if that's what was on our minds then?? Rubbish customer service, a disgrace.
Plenty other fish in the sea! Spend your money elsewhere where it wont be wasted.

hc16
3/14/14

Bought headphones. They took over a month to ship. They were supposed to have a mic and remote built in. Did not They refused to refund the shipping charge.
BEWARE!! They do not back their products!

sarahp55
3/12/14

I purchased a deal today from Living Social that stated it was available for redemption Monday to Friday and did not state any expiry period. It was actually only available Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays so they are false advertising.

When I called Living Social just to let them know about the days and also ask them about the expiry I was just told over and over again they can't access my account until I complete my details. I never even asked them once to access my account and my call had nothing to do with my account or even the fact I purchased the deal. After 10 minutes of what seemed like baby talking to someone (who possibly had the intelligence of a sloth) I finally was able to ascertain there was no expiry.

Then I proceeded to email a complaint regarding the ridiculous conversation and now the same stupid argument ensues.

aprilh9
3/10/14

I purchased a Hockey Ticket package deal and let me just tell you, this deal sucked for many reasons. #1 - I couldn't print my parking pass until the day before. I work M-F and do not feel the need to have a printer at home, this caused me to have to inconvenience a friend to use their printing, because I couldn't just print the pass at the same time as the voucher. Stupid. #2 - Will Call was a NIGHTMARE and by nightmare, we waited in line for 45 minutes in the straight sun. We had to take turns standing in line and hiding in the shade! #3 The seats we were provided were in NOSE BLEED section 450. Are you kidding me? Way to use a bait and switch on us. The key words you used to describe these tickets were "Premium balcony seating" Nowhere in my mind did I think we would be sitting against the back wall in the 400 sections. What a joke. This is the last time they will burn me. I have bought over a handful of deals from Livingsocial and each time, I get burned or end spending more money then I EVER would, just get what I thought I was getting when I purchased the voucher. I wanted refund, but GOD knows that wouldn't happen.

jink3
3/9/14

Ordered premium earbuds but the item never came to my address, Contacted the company since january 2014 but never received the reasonable response until march 2014. I contacted livingsocial and issued me $10 for inconvenience. I got $10 for 2 months of never ending and non sense emails.
Research before you buy such as if they have valid CS numbers or physical address or third party company because you have to deal with Livingsocial if the third party company don't even exists.

davek44
3/5/14

Terrible, I purchased a window cleaning service from them in Auckland New Zealand. Despite many calls the cleaner never returned my calls. Living Social refused to refund my money.
They don't have a registered office in NZ so I cant take them to court.
Avoid them like the plague

cherep
3/3/14

When I saw the negative reviews on this site, it did make me wary buying from it but I found this website to be a positive experience. It had an Michael Todd Organics item for $25 and after purchase gives you a coupon code to apply in your shopping cart on Michael Todd website. The coupon worked and was true to its word. I'm happy that I know the product is coming from Michael Todd itself and isn't going to be a cheap version of the real $150 product. Real value for money and was easy to do. Can't wait to see more Michael Todd sales.

tatianab1
3/3/14

I was happy finally to find the item I was looking for a long time - a green coffee. Thank livingsocial.com for fast shipping!

candaces1
2/26/14

Worst site ever! They promote failing and shady businesses because no one else will. I am personally fighting a big charge incurred from one of their fraudulent businesses. When you have a problem, the site has no feedback or help. Stay away...this site will fail...give it time.

nashj1
2/26/14

I bought a voucher for a car detailing service. The merchant is unreachable. When you call their number it says "mailbox is full". Livingsocial customer service called them while I was on hold and confirmed that she got the same message. Then I get an email from Livingsocial (Help Request #14029415) saying that they confirmed the merchant is actively scheduling appointments at the number so they cannot refund my money. They just out and out lied about it.

matties8
2/22/14

I bought a cosmetic treatment for close to $300. I scheduled my appointment well ahead of the expiration date. The merchant informed me that she would not be able to complete the treatment successfully because I required several treatments beforehand to prepare the site. These treatments and healing would span several months and cost at least an additional $500. I did not want to invest the extra time and expense. I contacted Living Social and told them the merchant is not willing to honor the voucher as is. They told me they would investigate and contact the merchant. Shortly after they told me the merchant said she would honor the voucher, but I STRONGLY repeated she will not without conditions that are unacceptable to me. Then they relented a bit and offered me deal bucks. But I wanted my money refunded. Fortunately, I appealed to my credit card company and after looking at my documentation, the full amount was credited to my account. As a result of this experience, I would never use Living Social again and never recommend them. They were dishonest as far as I am concerned. I will stick with Groupon from now on.

jeaniec
2/18/14

I ordered a camera lens for my i phone (a $179 deal for $16). The site bounced me to a
site called "Z Shoppers". I put in my credit card #; they said they did not get it; I put it in again. I was emailed that I hadn;t used the discount code. A lie. Next day I checked my CC statement, and sure enough the $179 charge was on there plus a $4.99 shipping charge. I was able to get the $179 removed and the $4.99 remained. $16 was already sent to living social. Beware.

johnz24
2/16/14

Ordered 3 pair of earbuds deal was told by living social 2 weeks for delivery...called after 2 weeks...was told to wait a little longer...3 weeks still no product...shady deal from a company only 1 month old should not have been offered.

nhin2
2/6/14

I looked through the site and found a pair of tickets I may have been interested in and placed them in my cart. Then a window popped up asking me to update my credit card information. I entered in my card number, thinking that it was just for their records. Guess what! They charged my card $170 for the ticket without confirming the sale. I immediately called them and asked to have my card refunded since I didn't authorize the purchase. They basically told me to wait for an investigation (or until my charge went through), then they sent me an email stating that "it was out of their refund policy." I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE AGAIN. The people at Livingsocial.com are crooks.

scottb64
2/3/14

This is a dishonest company in the way it sells, advertises, and supports its products. This weekend they advertised a "Valentine's Thames Cruise" which, one would assume, would take place on Valentine's Day. After inadvertently ordering the item, I checked out the fine print, and saw that the deal was available on every day BUT Valentine's Day! I emailed them within minutes of purchase, but they were closed. I called them promptly Monday morning and the operator told me they would refund the money. Then I received an email saying the fine print would not allow them to make ANY refund. I called to speak to a supervisor wand was put on hold for 20 minutes when I hung up. Do not trust this company!!!

bobb560
1/30/14

I was a first time user of the site and ordered a wine cruise voucher. After the purchase, they sent me a message saying that they would refund the purchase if I were to get three more purchases from other people. So IU got a hold of some friends and got them to purchase six more vouchers. twice as many as required. One friend bought four vouchers and another bought two. Then when I asked for my refund, Living social told me that because only two separate purchases were made and not three, I would not get the refund. So if one of my friends had purchased 20 more vouchers it would not qualify??? They have to be purchased by three different email sources. What a Joke!! I unsubscribed and will never buy from them again. If you go to Glassdoor.com and read the Living social reviews you will see how bad this company is. The reviews are written by their own employees!!

diannec3
1/26/14

I ordered touch screen gloves from Living Social in Early November a year ago for Christmas gifts. Was given a ship by date. Never got the gloves even tho I called both Living Social n the merchant many times. Was promised the merchandise numerous times from the merchant. Never got the gloves but they charged my credit card! Living Social was absolutely NO HELP. Basically said "Not our problem" and to contact the merchant. Have ordered from Groupon and had no problem at all. Do yourself a favor and unsubscribe from Living Social and use Groupon!

cayc3
1/25/14

Horrible customer service. I purchased a voucher from them back in November and the merchant won't return calls or emails. So I can't use the voucher I paid $80 for. I contacted living social and they did nothing and refused to refund my money. I disputed transaction with credit card company. WILL NEVER USE LIVING SOCIAL AGAIN. I will stick to groupon and there fantastic customer service.

jamesc147
1/19/14

I purchased 3 sessions from a merchant on Living Social. This required me to call the merchant and schedule the sessions. Over a 2 month period, the merchant had ZERO availabilities. The first one was AFTER the promotional value expires on my deal. I contacted Living Social, who politely told me that they don't really care and that I should read the Promotion Expiration Policy. They gladly explained that I have 5 more years to enjoy the PAID VALUE on the deal. (i.e. No Deal at all!)

cheryla9
1/17/14

LIVING SOCIAL SUCKS! Don't try to purchase anything from this website they have terrible customer service. I tried to order something and I have yet to receive it and it's been since November when I ordered it. And no one can tell me where it is and I can't get a refund because that's how much living social sucks!
Don't waste your time it's a waste of money!

melissab33
1/3/14

I believe this company, Living Social, is a site front for gaining access to large amounts of cash for a period of time by pretending to be offering merchant deals. The merchant falls through and you get back only the cash you put in not any % of the deal you though you had bought.

It is a law that they have to hold your original funds for 5 years if not used in the voucher period. I had an experience where a vendor whose code did not work during the valid period would not honor the full amount of the voucher and demanded that I use the cash value amount within two months or loose it.

The amount of time you invest to get you $$$ back is astronomical. And they make every attempt to hold it for longer and longer.

saram29
12/24/13

I bought a deal on here and was very dissapointed with the quality. I looked at this site to read their customer service reviews before contacting LivingSocial about it, but almost didn't even want to after reading such negative reviews. I emailed them anyway and was told I could get 5 living social bucks as a way to show they were sorry for inconvenience (the deal I bought was $15). I was not satisfied with this so I called them...the lady was super nice, issued me a refund for the whole price back to my credit card AND let me keep the 5 living social bucks. I personally had a great experience with their customer service...maybe I just got lucky by having a nice lady answer the phone with the holiday spirit? Idk but either way, I feel like this company is fair and I have enough confidence in their customer service to continue being a customer.

matthewc44
12/20/13

They are clearly trying to steal as much as they can as quickly as they can. By far the worst deal site I have ever used. I wouldn't buy anything from them if it was free. Horrible customer service as well.

kerinh
12/18/13

Below details the horrible experience I have endured with this company! PLEASE DO NOT EVER PURCHASE THROUGH THEM.

Hi,

I purchased two of the Progredi sports cameras on the 20th November as a gift for my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas as they are going on a holiday on the 30th December.

Before placing my order I checked the fine print and all terms and conditions on the offer and NOWHERE did it stipulate that the items would be delayed. Furthermore, a week after ordering I emailed you asking when these would be dispatched and to provide an ETA. Your response was that the order would be delivered within 5-10 business days and you confirmed I should expect it by no later than the 3rd December.

When this did not arrive on the 3rd I sent another email asking for this to be addressed and for you to email me with a tracking number for my item. Surely, if you had guaranteed me delivery by the 3rd you would have known it was dispatched so this should not have been an issue. Your response from Andrew was "We will need to look into this a little further with the merchant or supplier directly. Do you give LivingSocial permission to pass your details on to the merchant if necessary?". I agreed for my details to be passed on and advised that I needed this looked into urgently as the delivery address this was being sent to was closing from the 20th December and these were Christmas gifts.

On the 9th December Andrew advised "I have raised a case with our products team to look into this with the supplier and our logistics department. This typically takes 3-5 working days, depending on the supplier and the number of issues raised regarding this item."

After 8 days I still had not received a response from you or the suppliers so I once again had to email you to ask for an update. I also phoned you company and spoke with Wes who put me on hold for 10 mins and when get got back on the phone told me the order would arrive on the 17th December. I spoke with Kylie this week who could only tell me that you were still awaiting a response.

I cannot understand why you cannot call your suppliers and find out what is happening and arrange for this to be express posted. I had provide you with ample notification that this order was required by a specific date that exceeded your quoted delivery time frame. Furthermore, no explanation has been provided to me as to WHY there is such a delay.

This is the second time this has happened to me when ordering from your company. I placed an order for a onesie in late May/early June and it was not delivered until the end of August after, once again, me having to contact you several times to chase it up.

Now there is one day left until the address this being shipped to is closed and Christmas is 3 business days away so the likely hood of me receiving these in time is none. I am left with out Christmas presents for two of my family members along with being down $160.

What will be the point in having these delivered sometime in 2014 when they are not required then. Christmas will be well and truly over along with their holiday in which they were to take these items.

I have emailed and called you so many times now that this is becoming ridiculous! I cannot get one bit of information out of you as how this situation can be rectified. The fact that I work in the customer service and logistical side of a company shows me how poor your company's customer service really is. Not once has anyone I have spoken to been helpful or provided me with answers. It is your duty to go above and beyond with your customers when there is an issue such as mine to ensure you retain their business and so that their bad experience does not taint others perception of your company.

I have also asked for a manager to call me to which no one will. I have now also via email requested for this order to be cancelled and refunded so that I can make other Christmas gift arrangements and your staff ignore both of these requests.

This issue has now been raised to the Fair Trade Ombudsmen and all emails have been forwarded on to this government department. You cannot advertise offers as "Great Christmas gifts for him", promise delivery within 5-10 business days of ordering and then fail to adhere to this.

The logistical side of your business is appalling but what is more disappointing is the terrible customer service you and your staff provide.

I will not ever be ordering through your site again and I will strongly encourage others to avoid doing any kind of business with you.

sitej14
12/18/13

Living Social - stay away!

I received an event 'present' from a relative that had been bought with their hard earned money from the site. I was very disappointed with the non-delivery of the said package. Any attempt to engage Living Social customer service in meaningful dialogue ended in non-communication and further disappointment.

If you want to avoid mental termoil, then please avoid the site.

harleena
12/17/13

Tried to buy tickets to a hockey game, website claimed the prices were a 31% discount. I went to Tickemaster website and the prices are actually higher than the regular priced tickets however you can get a hockey puck for free. Ridiculous.

trevorn2
12/17/13

Dreadful -m they do not care about customers, they are rude and heavy handed in customer 'support' - do not deal with them, they are only interested in taking your money

pattier
12/16/13

Purchased a Trip to Belize through living social- Due to US DEPT OF STATE Government Website. It was reported that Belize is the 6th Most dangerous Place in the world to visit- High Crime, Murder and even terrorist connections- I chose Not to go and requested a refund . Their customer service dept stated that they do not give refunds, and its the responsibility of the purchaser to do their own Due diligence on safety issues or concerns. I disagree! I feel if they are selling a product to the public - They should also do their own DUE DILIGENCE although my voucher to go to Belize is still good for 5 years- They should be required to have a link to The State Department or govermental agency to each place they are selling-

anthonym70
12/14/13

Ordered from them never got the goods. Paid by Paypal so they got my money back. SO PLEASE AVOID THEM

leithat
12/12/13

Purchased cardigan sweater not knowing there were no returns. Even though I purchased an xl it is the tiniest, flimsiest cardigan, a tshirt would be warmer. Cancelling my membership with livingsocial. Buyer beware!

sigitaa
12/11/13

I bought the headphones that came in the broken box and some wire is missing .One side of headphone doesn't work properly and when i made a call they told me ,that this is final sale and they can not help me even this headphones looks used -NOT NEW .I felt helpless and outwitted .I don't want my money back but i want new headphone . First and bad experience with LivingSocial buying goods.

kellif
12/10/13

I will not be ordering from LivingSocial ever again. I ordered a dog tag for my dog & a friend wanted to purchase one too from my special link.. Well it wouldn't let her, so I called up and told the guy who answered the phone. He was very rude and inconsiderate. He tried to tell me the reason she couldn't purchase the item was b/c it was sold out. He flat out LIED!! She was able to purchase the dog tag right after he mentioned that. They are complete scammers and don't want to give you the credit you deserve. I'm sticking with GROUPON!!

jesn
12/8/13

I purchased vouchers for carpet cleaning from Majestic cleaners. I immediately attempted to contact the merchants and received a response a month later. They will not clean my carpets unless I purchase other services which are quite expensive. Living social refuses to refund me my money, hence I am now almost £60.00 out of pocket. Avoid purchasing any majestic cleaners deals and living social deals at all costs. If you make a mistake or the merchant does not deliver, you will not get your money back.

mec15
12/7/13

HORRIBLE - AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!
Obviously PAID for item (dress watch) and it's never arrived!! Over 4 months of attempting to contact these dogdy people with nothing more than a fob story email every now and then. Customer service is NON existent and they refuse to refund me my money saying "they can't do that" so have "resent" the item. Yeh right!!
DONT GO NEAR THEM!!

barbarae10
12/6/13

I bought a coupon for shari's berries which I loved prior to this experience as well. I spoke with sharii's berries at length explaining how living social took my money and turned it into what they call "deal bucks" and each segment of time, possibly weekly they deduct $1.oo from your account..so they do essentially steal your money.. I laugh they only got $12.00 and I believe in Karma... and really thought that Shari's Berries would be smart seeing that I am a customer would honor the cash I paid in the least.. I was off by one day, thought it expired the last day of the month and it expired the day prior! So shari's berries also denied any real help to me... I told them I never would've ever got involved except they have always been so reputable, etc They took no responsibility. In my opinion, as another reviewer said, the merchants are losing customers over this one! I have not ordered from living social, don't even look at what they offer, have deleted them from my computer and I have not ordered from shari's berries again either to date... I don't imagine I ever would, I feel I was not treated well by either of them. They are real beauties in this scam.... PLEASE KEEP YOUR MONEY! I cannot honestly recommend getting involved on any level with this business.

sg27
12/6/13

Merchants, RUN from this site. Do NOT run a deal with them. They are horrible to deal with, and it's all around just a nightmare. We are utterly horrified with how theyve treated our deal, and their complete lack of communication (takes at least 3 emails to get a reply), and when they do finally address our concerns it's a complete brush off. Very very disappointing. Groupon and Wagjag treat their merchants much, much better.

jessied8
12/5/13

Scam..I can’t believe they can blatantly steal money.
I bought a month gym membership from them, which expired in 6 months, when I went to call to make an appointment no one from the gym ever answered the phone or returned my phone calls. So I asked Livingsocial for a refund and they refused saying if I wanted a refund I had to ask within a week of buying the deal (which makes no sense since I had 6 months to use it), and that the gym responds to them so they are still in business.
Wow great customer service Livingsocial…

kimr30
12/5/13

I would give Living Social NEGATIVE stars if I could. Their customer service is horrible. I purchased a voucher from Living Social for a laser procedure. When I found out the procedure was unsafe to perform prior to the expiration date, I contacted Living Social within the appropriate time frame. My emails were ignored so I sent another request. They responded after the allotted time for a refund to tell me I didn't qualify for a refund OR credit. After calling several times the end results were the same! Living Social refused to work with me. They didn't care that the voucher couldn't be used because of safety reasons. I would NOT recommend doing business with Living Social. At least Groupon works with customers and offers credit for unused services. Living Social is just ripping people off. STAY AWAY FROM BUSINESS!!! Customer service will conveniently hang up on you instead of working with customers.

agnesg
12/3/13

I would rate living social as zero stars, but one is the worst I can do. I paid $110 for 3 two hour house cleaning services from Unique Home Cleaning during the summer of 2013. They certainly are unique because they don't exist. Despite repeated calls to schedule my service, I never got to speak with anyone. Thinking that they were simply getting a great response, I kept trying for a week, then 2, then 3 until I finally got a recording saying that the number I was dialing was a non-working number! I immediately contacted living social, certain that they would stand by their vendor and refund my money, but was shocked when they refused. They have a 7 day refund policy, which is ridiculous; I could never have realized that this vendor did not exist in 7 days! As far as I am concerned, living social is the agent for this "vendor" and as such, should make a full refund. They have kept my $110, which is the last of my money they will EVER see. I am also filing formal complaints about this FRAUD to the Better Business Bureau and the NYS Attorney General's Office. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM LIVING SOCIAL.COM!!!!!

sl181
12/1/13

Do not order from living social! I wish I read these reviews before I used them. I ordered 2 watches from them and they never arrived. I emailed living social and they told me to email the merchant. I did that and the merchant never replied. I emailed living social back and got no reply. You'd think that living social would be more helpful seeing as it reflects badly on them as well as the merchant. My housemate had the same issue with another product she ordered. They are a scam! Stay away!

greenz1
12/1/13

I have ever bought a voucher for horse riding from LivingSocial representative, $99 for 4 half days activity. They confirmed the deal by sending email to me and charged my money. But when I called them after one week for exact date for activities. i was shocken by their explaining that they had never such activity for that voucher at all. Then I asked why they still sold the voucher now that impossible to provide any activity. The supervisor of LivingSocial told me that it usually happened in this company. I then asked refund money. They refused my request and told me that they only refund money to within one week, otherwise they will transfer the money to into an livingsocial account they set up without my agreement. I argued that I had no intention to cancel the deal, this is your problem without activity for the voucher and didn't inform me within one week after I brought it. They assertively put my money to one livingsocial account. I then further asked them to refund my money back first and close the account. They just simply closed my account and blatantly ate my money. I asked them why you closed the account but not refund me money? They said they closed my account according to my request. Oh, my GOD, how ridiculous was what they did for me!!! How possible my money just walked around within LivingSocial companys and disappeared just like a ghost?!!!!!

williamc52
11/30/13

As I paged through the buying process I missed the place to enter the 25% off code BlackFriday.
I missed the fact that I accepted the confirmation page.
Now I am trying to get $170 back.
I filled out the form.
later in the day i received an email from LS Help asking if I used any of the coupons even though there was a box in the for for the refund.
Now I see that I can call 877 521 4191 but they close at 6 EST on weekends.
Even though I have used LS often for a few years, I have a bad feeling about this refund.
I wonder if I should be happy with the credit optin as it seems faster but after this I do not want to deal with LS at all...

donaldc19
11/29/13

Purchased a voucher to repair my phone on 9/22. Received an email on 9/30 from the company saying all appointments will need to be rescheduled and they will contact me starting 10/7. That's 8 days, 1 day outside of the refund window. I never received any communication from the repair company. I called 10/14 saying they'll have everything ready by 11/1. I called again 11/11 with no response.

I called LS today for a refund. They told me the owner's wife was in the ICU on 11/19 and that could be a reason for the lack of communication. The repair company is still honoring the voucher.... but I can't schedule anything to get my phone repaired. LS was unwilling to honor a refund because the voucher is still good. It's BS. Go Groupon!

natalier7
11/27/13

Honestly do NOT bother buying any vouchers off LivingSocial!!! Even if it looks like a good deal wait for it to come up on a decent website like Groupon or for you Kiwis Grabone. I do not usually write reviews but I am absolutely SHOCKED about the customer service I received!!! I could go into detail about my dealings with this company but that would make too long of a review. Let’s just say they will not refund you even though you should get one… they care more about the merchants but us as customers are the reason they are ALL in business!!!!!
Here’s a little run… I purchased two boxing vouchers which mentioned in the fine print and on top of the voucher that customers were entitled to 30 days of classes from their first visit however, Shane Cameron Fitness would not honour this because they said LivingSocial got it wrong but LivingSocial would not refund me. All I got was passed around and sent generic emails with the MOST bull$#*! excuses. Now I found this review page and wish I had read it ages ago! I have not understanding of why a company like this could still be in business!!!!!!!!!!!!

sharons38
11/25/13

Living Social Ripped Me Off ! Took my money for a " Service " . The contractor refused to perform the service and Living Social refused to return my money. Living Social is a scam. Do NOT use them. Be Warned , Steer Clear.

eunicew1
11/21/13

Living Social promotion of if your friend buys 3 tickets are yours is free is a LIE. It does not work even you used the provided link. When we called in they say there is nothing they can do and I don't believe that!