US Government's NSF

1445 New York Ave NW #200, #200
Washington, DC 20005, USA
Tel: +1.8888086676
feedback@livingsocial.com

People interested in LivingSocial are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephanies4

I've never had an issue where I had to call customer service so that could be another story...but overall...I'm happy. (in 308 reviews)

lesleye

Purchased a Next deal where i paid £15 for £30 to spend at Next. (in 524 reviews)

amyp4

I got prompt reply for any of my questions from customer service And as far as Credit Card Information. (in 99 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

keirak
8/29/15

I was surprised to visit this site i never seen such a amazing deals before and after i placed order i was little worried but they delivered on time and exactly what i ordered

deborahl28
8/24/15

do not use

titij
8/19/15

good staff, quality serive, overestimated prices

patrickh64
8/17/15

Really nice site i will recommend this site to everyone

katel65
8/17/15

I just don't find a lot of deals for things that I like. Hope springs eternal, though!

tims86
8/17/15

Whisky tasting set advertised as 5 miniature bottles, but received 5 test-tubes of what may be whisky.I'll never buy from them ever again!

barbaram72
8/11/15

Great customer service

alfiec7
8/10/15

Living social is an amazing site. I love it and i suggest other people to use this. Best word would be suite its.

julians41
8/3/15

You guys are marvelous!

alfier6
7/31/15

LivingSocial is just excellent. I gave it 5 stars. It is only my opinion

noahr10
7/30/15

they provide just amazing services to client. I am satisfied with it.

conniee6
7/27/15

Great place to find coupons for your local restaurants and businesses.

theresaw22
7/17/15

I order my wedding dress size 16W, the dimensions stated on the website were my exact size. When it came in it was in a plastic bag not a protective box as they guarantee. The whole dress was in a bag the size of a large Fed ex envelope. I couldn't believe that they stuffed a wedding dress in that bag. It was very wrinkled. I tried the dress on 4 weeks before the wedding. It was so not a 16W. I couldn't even begin to try it on. The fit was horrible. I reported to them the wrong size. They wanted it shipped back to China at my expense and then I would get a new one. AT what size???? I was forced to cancel the wedding and sell it on craigslist. Thank God it could be tailored for a much smaller woman!
SO tidebuy not only didn't give a sh xx about giving the customer the right dress , the inside lining was made from a bed sheet instead of quality materials. The dress was over $200.The picture on the website was stunning. The quality and fit was abhorrible.DONT WASTE YOUR TIME ON TIDEBUY, or any of the other Chinese sites. It sounds too good to be true.It is. They grab whatever is on the shelf. NO size on the item, They get paid in full. You cant use it. That is very expensive toilet paper! THEY ARE A SCAM> See my review on Rosewholesale. I got burned by them also. A happy deal, Ivan, Mookie,all are these scam artists.STAY AWAY FROM THEM.You will not save money, you will loose money!

tedl15
7/15/15

Good, I liked the site
Keep on!

cs102
7/15/15

I have made two purchases on Living Social, both for services. With neither purchase was I able to get the merchant to perform the service.....one would not even return phone calls after 5 tries and voice mails.
BEWARE OF REFUND: Living Social gives their "Deal Bucks" only, with are worthless for their worthless deals.

dannyg21
7/14/15

Always unique and great deals here. DOn't miss purusing it once in a while.

brookeb11
7/14/15

I am very happy to use LivingSocial services. They are the best.

kevinm91
7/13/15

ordered my pocket digital multi meters "2" 7 weeks ago and am still waiting for them.
my order was supposed to take 4-6 days.

clayh22
7/3/15

Bought pro house cleaning for 80 dollars. I called they scheduled for 2 months away then pro house cleaning didnt show up. I called and they hung up on me when I told them they were a no show. Now pro cleaning wont return my calls and sends me straight to voice mail. I've left 10 messages! Scam scam scam

lisab142
6/29/15

Super service and fast shipping!!

angelg17
6/29/15

If you want a bargain on most anything, visit LivingSocial. You will find a plethora of deals and discounts!

kellyt20
6/29/15

Have ordered a few times, once the business was out of business and it took several weeks to get a refund. Then restaurant . Com was a scam and the refunded the money again after a couple weeks. Just seems like the don't have the bus worked out our are taking less than reputable companies.

cassandrae
6/23/15

I was introduced to this site by my oldest son. I've had nothing but positive experiences with my purchases!! Will continue to be a customer!

da16182
6/21/15

There is so many good deals, you can easily just waste an afternoon. But like I said - good deals.

kayr106
6/17/15

Living Social has no customer care service and if you don't comply 100% with their inflexible rules they have no problem telling you off. I received an £80 gift voucher for afternoon tea at a prestigious London Hotel. I misplaced the gift voucher and once I found it, it had expired. I explained this to Sarah at Livingsocial who could not have been more uncaring and unhelpful. She was quick to point out in her dictatorial way that 'it is no one else's responsibility but your own!' Sarah was apparently very comfortable with the knowledge that they happily took £80 from my friend without delivering any service for the money. They could very easily extend the voucher for one day in order to ensure that I can spend the voucher but simply refused to this and very interestingly pointed out that they have no facility to do this. In other words, they make their profit from an unrelenting policy of not helping their clients whose gift vouchers expire regardless if it is one day or one year. Furthermore, Sarah told me in her abrasive way, that I was not her client and therefore not entitled to any further explanation. This is certainly an interesting way of looking at clients. To me Livingsocial has three clients:
1. The person who pays them for their gift voucher - they have every expectation that this will be delivered
2. The person who receives the gift voucher and the service their friend has paid for - In this instance, this is me but Sarah didn't seem to understand this
3. The hotel who will be providing the end service and in this case The London Marriott Hotel in Park Lane.
What is clear from my conversation with Sarah, is that not one of these 3 clients are important to Livingsocial.
Good luck Livingsocial in establishing a client friendly and ethical company. With a policy that clearly doesn't treat customers fairly and customer service staff like Sarah, you certainty need all the help you can get!

maryw99
6/15/15

I found this to be a great site to buy vacation trips. They have good prices and beautiful Destinations. Especially in Italy.

vilmap
6/15/15

Relax and Beyod !its what I call it... I love my Bathroom all from here..

nicoleh29
6/15/15

I find LivingSocial as a hit-and-miss site; most of the time nothing there interests me.
However when something does the deal is usually incredible! Not only is it a great price but it works smoothly and successfully! I have got vouchers/ orders through them (/ third party) a few times and I have not yet been dissatisfied with the product or service.
Good site!

meehyunk
6/12/15

Living Social is almost as good as Groupon. I have not tried their customer service yet so this star rating could go up or down depending on that. But great to have them around.

jennettag
6/10/15

great deals here

myrtlec9
6/10/15

I am so happy with my recent purchase . The 10 feet iPhone cable. The price was great and it arrived fairly quick.

jenniferp59
6/7/15

I had an issue with my card, and needed help. I sent an email and got a quick response and it was fixed swiftly.

erickf7
6/4/15

I have had some really good experiences but too many not so hot. Try to do some research on the companies first.

maryannem4
5/27/15

I've gotten some good deals on salon treatments and yoga but that's about it. I remember the good 'ol days when there were some trips I wanted to book but I never got a chance to. Hope I can catch one of those again. Overall, I check Living Social just in case there's something I might like, but I don't expect to be wow'ed

chayab
5/26/15

so many great local deals here! quick and easy to use.
they expire quickly so you need to use them ASAP

sb122
5/21/15

Love groupon. Have used many for some great deals even for the kids!

dlaijnes
5/20/15

My son uses livingsocial to buy gifts for me. I've no problem. I use groupon to buy self and others' gifts. I prefer groupon - he prefers livingsocial - tomato/tomato

keithb61
5/18/15

I bought driving lessons for my son at Christmas. When he went to use them, the local driving school they were for did not exist! Nearest one about 4 hours drive away. Tried for refund by email, but they just said to phone. UK to USA phone call would have cost more than the price of the voucher. Do not touch this lot ever. Only wish I could give 0 stars here.

mariselam2
5/7/15

Great deals,I've visited places I never had before because of there great deals.

zulfiak
5/7/15

I bought a voucher for a haircut and highlights with expiry date of 6.05.15.I phoned hairdressers on 1.05 and booked for 6.05 with the voucher. When I arrived, the voucher was not accepted electronically. Somebody else with the same problems phoned and received refund from LS. When I phoned they refused refund. Customer services were as rule and unprofessional as they could possibly be. They refused to give me another phone number, e-mail address or post address, so there was no way for me to write a complaint or challenge their decision. When I said that I wanted to talk to the manager they put me on hold and never came back (paid phone calls). I bought many vouchers from LS over last about 5 years and never expected that I would be treated in such rude and disrespectful manner!

wendelc
5/1/15

I reviewed the email regarding trip to China and no where was it stated that the cost is in US Dollars. I purchased the deal costing $2980.00 USD. My visa was charged $3529, realizing that the deal is in US dollars, I cancelled the deal and my visa was refunded $3258.00 I spoke to Living Social and they said they are a US company so all prices are in US dollars unless otherwise stated. This information is nowhere on there website or in the detailed fine print but still I am out $271.00 and Living Social is suggesting that I should go to my bank and have them refund me the difference. If you are a NON US consumer please be very careful when purchasing through living Social as you can get hosed out of your funds

melanier16
4/29/15

Never had a issue with them customer service wise. Anytime I had a problem they solved it ASAP! :)

reneek8
4/29/15

LivingSocial always seems to have SOME fantastic deal going on, much to my husband's dismay ;)

michelec17
4/25/15

I tried this site, twice, yes I know, the first time I got a voucher, I did nto read the fine print and pretty much lost out on my money. The second time, I made sure to read the restrictions AND follow them, but vendor didnt honor the voucher, and the living social site wouldnt refund the cost of the voucher. If you have money to burn, this is for you, if you work hard for you money like everyone else, run, run away now.

hrha
4/25/15

It offers a lot of good deals, but make sure you read the fine print, because a lot of dates, days and options are not available for most coupons.

tammyg14
4/23/15

You need to read all fine print before you say you will participate in the offer, as there is often some type of catch that is not to your liking. In November I ordered a shower speaker for my daughter for $16 for Christmas. I did this on my iphone while I was on the go. Then I forgot about and when I realized I never got it I thought I must not have completed the order properly on my iphone (like never hitting submit, or send when you are moving about). Come to find out I did pay for it but it was a voucher deal apparently. You get a voucher and you have a certain amount of time to redeem your item (60 days here) and if you don't that seems to be that...in Help when I click on get a refund, it brings me to vouchers, which just tells me I'm expired. So personal. They can email me their marketing materials constantly but no reminders or vouchers via email. Yes, I made an error in reading the details instead doing it on the fly. But bottom line, I paid for something, I should have the something.

belindam1
4/22/15

I purchased some Ballet Flats on Ebay from them before reading the very bad reviews. I chose the patent black ones from the four choices. I did not receive patent..I received reg black. I wrote them and I was told that I did choose reg...I told the woman or man that I chose patent and my invoice says so and that I would take a pic of what I order. I was ignored after this. Also she asked me to send a pic of the flats which I did. Still no response. Wow! Buyer Beware. I'm very lucky as I used my Living Social Visa to purchase. After I explained to Living Social that I did not get what I purchased...MY credit card company reimbursed me...NOT them.

Addendum: I must update and say that after I wrote this review..this company did the right thing and sent me what I really ordered. They corrected themselves..so this is the way to go. Thanks MobStub.

gregoryj16
4/20/15

I bought a few things from these guys. Just make sure you use them. Definitely appauled that Groupon has a better ranking then them. I've heard more complaints about Groupon then Living Social. Anyway, just use it right away. I prefer going to sites that offer a coupons for free that are exactly like the deals from living social. I'm not too much on the bandwagon for living socials, but I don't dislike them. Just be careful cause you never when you're going to get screw up the... ya know.

evelyno2
4/19/15

The difference between LivingSocial and some other “deal of the day” websites like Woot.com is that it does not sell products. Rather, what it offers are more like gift certificates at a discount.

loriw20
4/19/15

I orders a voucher from this company... Following instructions for my order... its was a personalised hand stand from PRINT MY PHOTO. I allow the delivery time of ten days... order hasn't arrived try to resolve this with the company myself with no joy now over a month later.. still not product... still not refund. DO NOT TRUST THE COMPANIES THEY REPRESENT

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: yesterday i bought a deal - livingsocial have taken the money , but i have received no email , nor is there a voucher in my LS account , i have contacted them 3 times with no reply , has anybody had a response from them when there is a problem? wondering how long i should expect to wait to a reply, thank you
8/1/13
Answer
carolyne9
A: I would avoid this company like the plague. They didn't send the goods. They didn't respond to emails. Terrible
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi, i ordered an iphone 5s, and it said that it wold be here by April 1st and 1 Day later it still isn't here and i would like it to be delivered to the address i gave when ordered and for it to be here by April 3rd, as it is a present to my sister and I'm already One day late with it
-Ruth-
4/2/15
Answer
stephanien3
A: Have you contacted the customer service at Livingsocial.com? I have found them to be pretty responsive in the past. This is a seperate review site.
4/2/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Coupons for LivingSocial

No coupon code needed
Shop now at LivingSocial to save!
Go to LivingSocial