US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephl1

I tried to contact the customer service number that the sales rep provided. (in 248 reviews)

amyo

for those friends to purchase the deal - I was still charged. (in 396 reviews)

leeb6

Be careful --they store your credit card information!!! (in 74 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cd52
2/27/15

On the website I clicked on three offers in which I was interested and, although I didn't input the delivery details as I decided that I wouldn't continue with my order, I was anyway charged for these item! I noticed this only by chance when I checked my credit card statement, so, knowing that I've done this before, I checked my account details and discovered that I'd done it twice in the summer of 2014. I rang the company to see if I could get a refund for items not received I was told "No", but was able to cancel this month's transactions. It was pointed out to me that two companies were involved and I replied that this wasn't where my issue lay, but in the fact that nowhere did I see information that informed me that if I clicked on an order that I would be charged, whether I want the item or not. Other websites allow you to review your order before finally placing it. However, if this disreputable company used this system they wouldn't be able to fraudently benefit from unsuspecting people like me who don't always check their bank statements in time for a refund!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away

estherg9
2/24/15

LivingSocial has the best customer service of all the online deal places. After a small fiasco with a salon, LivingSocial helped me get my money back, and treated me with kindness and respect. Research the company before buying the deals, but overall they care about their customers.

maryb158
2/22/15

These are very poorly made and a very rough finish on them . Ordered a set and paid postage to the Supplier separately . Items arrived with broken screws , and when put together so poor that if you had hot fat or water , handle would not hold any weight . I have been told I need to send them back to Supplier and pay postage again . Contract is with Living Deals but they pass the onus onto me the Customer to sort it out . I will not use this site again .

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site , only if you want a headache . They need to look after their Customers totally .

briannah7
2/20/15

I've been a loyal customer for years. The other day I went to book a hotel for Las Vegas and the next day it was cancelled for some reason. Called Livingsocial, they said it was a problem with my card. So I used a different card and tried again, same thing happened. I called again, got someone else who asked me to try buying it (AGAIN). She said it went through but I received no confirmation for it. She insisted that it went through, but as soon as I got of the phone with her, I got an email that it was cancelled. I called back, spoke with a supervisor who said it's a problem with the hotel. That's all he could tell me. Couldn't give me a direct number to call him back. He said he would try to figure it out and promised to call me back by 4pm the next day. I didn't really want to wait but I figured he was putting effort into it so I'd give it once last try. Of course, he didn't call me back. So now I'm stuck with no hotel 2 weeks away from the trip and $200 worth of livingsocial "deal bucks" that I never intend on using. The worst service I've ever had in my life. Hello Groupon!

katherineg6
2/19/15

I like that they are local and I like their deals pretty good. Don't really use them much mainly stick to Groupon myself

crisp8
2/19/15

I have had some really good experiences but too many not so hot. Try to do some research on the companies first.

mendyl
2/13/15

The worst customer service i ever experienced, they will never reply to your emails or any other querry. Just forget about this company and move on to other one.

coletter
2/13/15

I have used Living Social for years. I trust their choice of merchants (with the exception of jaoyeh.co.uk-reviewed separately). Their customer service is excellent and their variety of products with exceptional discounts is an excellent website. Recommend a subscription to get your daily or weekly emails with discounted offers. 5* all the way...

reneem19
2/9/15

I have had all positive experiences using LivingSocial. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes to get great value for their consumer dollars.

janets24
2/9/15

They're the BEST. Superior customer service & attention to detail. You can reach them quickly...they will not dodge whatever's up or allow you to sit & hear "your call is very important to us" for minutes on end (proving it's not).

I know it sounds strange but the deals are typically also much better than groupon's lately. Often they have same resorts & accommodations at different pricing.
I dunno, I used to be groupons most devoted & loyal customer & now can't seem to find much worthwhile & yet keep steady pace with Living social. I know it must sound from this glowing review I work there, but hope...just a happy & discerning consumer.

Tip for consumers: They have earned my trust & respect, Hope they keep it & kinda suspecting they will. Don't be afraid to test them out.

teresab26
1/30/15

I bought an all inclusive vacation package to Cozumel. Even though we had a ball, the quality of the resort was disappointing. It looked like a 5 star on their site and was actually a clean 2 star. I don't trust their quality anymore.

taram13
1/28/15

Awful service bought 2 vouchers for treatments in a clinic had to wait 2months on appointment the voucher expired a week after the only appointment that was offered asked for refund but was declined. I was told living social were known for this wish I had of listened, will never buy from this company again

brendam35
1/22/15

I called Living Social this morning, to review an order with customer service. I spoke with Aaron in the customer service dept. He provided me with outstanding customer service. He was well spoken, had an excellent Knowledge of products and vendors. He also had great voice inflection and tone during the conversation. It made for a very pleasant call. My calls are always handled promptly and any issues are always resolved. Today, Aaron took excellent care of me. I am a very happy Living Social customer and am happy to recommend them on a regular basis.

I received an item from a company that was different than I thought it would be. I did not read the measurements on the item and so the error was on my part. I wanted to return it. Living Social said to "go ahead and keep the item" and they refunded my money. I was asked if I wanted the money refunded to my credit card or my Living Social account. I opted for my account to be refunded. This was taken care of within 5 minutes.

My opinion, as an experienced customer service representative, who has worked in a wide-range of scenarios with customers, is that customers are willing to provide negative feedbacK, as is their responsibity and right. However, on the flipside, leaving positive feedback doesn't take place as often. As a customer, I expect excellent quality of product and customer service. I receive both from Living Social!

paulap20
1/21/15

Disappointed with refund policy
I purchased a phone holder and had to pay postage direct to aven Republic
The item was broken so living social did refund the cost of product but the supplier did not refund cost of postage, so I paid postage to receive faulty goods and contacting living social is ajoke

Tip for consumers: Be aware you may not get postage refunded if you receive faulty goods.

romainp1
1/19/15

love this company
quality and service
and HONESTY

not like www.gilt.com or www.borderfree.com : thieves !

rajeshb1
1/19/15

Bought a service deal and made an appointment. The company never showed up and then their website stopped working (so it seems they were out of business). LivingSocial took over a week to issue a refund and I had to make multiple calls to them. The problem is that the certificate was marked as redeemed. Living Social allows merchants to mark certificates as redeemed when an appointment is made not when the service is actually performed.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy service deals

courtneyl17
1/14/15

Living Social is good for buying vouchers or gift certificates to local restaurants and services, but don't bother buying products from them. They could never show up and all they say is sorry! Here is your refund.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother ordering products from them.

ryann24
1/14/15

Living Social is good for buying vouchers or gift certificates to local restaurants and services, but there is no point in buying products from them, as you can buy them cheaper on eBay or Amazon.

rakeshg1
1/8/15

Can you give negative stars

You will not believe this but I had a deal with them for a meal and then it turned out to be my wife and I were to share over the carcase of a meal 3 oysters and half a lobster with some salad - I can see myself salivating whilst I am offering her the lobster tail. I discovered the scam only by accident as they sold the same deal again but this time they took care to say that 2 people will share - they managed to obfuscate it the first time and think they are very clever

This is the best bit - After uncovered the scam, the customer service rep offered to refund my purchase but I asked for him to honour the deal by calling the restaurant - to be fair at this point I didn't know I had genuinely been oversold and under delivered but did not fancy having my wife dress up and then have an almighty row about payment with the restaurant.

To paraphrase his words "What more can I do - I have offered you a refund". I said honour the deal and he said it was beyond his authority and needed to talk to his manager to which my response was - okay escalate it as I have taken the day off to get to London on time and want my full meal

No manager called me so I called again and he was a choice person - totally polite given I was losing my cool at being cheated. Apparently the notes stated no refund had been offered which is an outright lie of course. He refused to play the transcript

such a palaver for a few pounds

my advise NEVER BUY as it is always a scam

Tip for consumers: give them a wide berth. To be fair they will not exist in the near future as the business model is flawed and that will be the best result

maryg67
1/5/15

Usually I get decent deals from Living Social but bought a Trail Ride in Las Vegas that was worthless. They obviously didn't research the business before offering "Las Vegas Trail Riding" Not a deal at any price, the "ranch" was a junk yard and the "trail ride" was on a paved street amongst houses.

bkd
12/29/14

I ordered two living social vouchers for Dotzilla Bluetooth shower speakers in November. Then paid additional $5.99 to Dotzila for Each one. The stated shipping on website said 5 to 10 days. After three calls to Living Social and emails to Dotzilla the product came after Christmas. They were supposed to be gifts. The product sent had clearly been opened previously and neither work after 24 hours of charging. Living social offered me a credit but will not refund my money, which is what I want. I shouldn't have to spend more money to send it back. I will no longer buy anything from them and have blocked all their emails. I am also telling my friends and family to think twice about living social. Dotzilla is a scam company with no toll free number and your hands are tied with living social. Not worth it. This didn't save me money or time.

Tip for consumers: Buyer be ware. Read all the fine print.

maryd83
12/28/14

HORRIBLE! A TRUE RIP-OFF! I've had 2 experiences with Living Social:

#1) I PAID $32 for an item that NEVER ARRIVED and I only GOT BACK $20 in CREDITS with these scam artists! REALLY????

#2) I PAID $8.32 for a mini perfume sample thing for travel….it arrived poorly packaged, opened and empty, since the liquid leaked out into the little pouch. I called Living Social, got jerked around for 12 minutes and finally hung-up! My time is more valuable at this point. Lesson learned! Avoid these thugs!

Why not just knock me down and steal my purse? Same thing! Don't WASTE your time with these crooks! Just watch -- they'll be another 'flash in the pan' that'll be gone soon because of their lousy customer service and 'snake oil salesman tactics!'

Tip for consumers: TIP: Hang onto your wallet! Don't waste your time! They make it look easy, but if you have a problem, they'll find every excuse to hang onto YOUR MONEY! Scam artists and thieves, in my opinion! Wish I'd read all the negative reviews FIRST!

jameso28
12/22/14

like most of the other reviews my experience was terrible customer service was rude and unprofessional ...my suggestion would be to not buy anything from this site and unsubscribe .....

Tip for consumers: same deals are almost always avaiable on groupon and company is 'much' better to deal with

addiem30
12/21/14

As a merchant who chose to launch a deal for my company through living social, it is now my turn to write a review on their company.

I am more frustrated with this company than imaginable. I launched a few deals with them. The first time we launched, it was great. We received a lot of repeat business, and as a new company, it definitely left an imprint in our community.

The second time around- they changed the way they ran things, and our company ended up suffering.
For 45 days- a month and a half- they held on to our payments- thousands of dollars. When we were negotiating the initial contract, I noticed some discrepancies, and immediately brought it to their attention. I got a bunch of thank yous, and "we will run this by our accounting team" and an entire run around- that made me feel extremely uneasy. I followed up daily.. weekly.. then monthly. Hours I spent on the phone, talking to this person, talking to that person. Emailing "supervisors", asking for a return phone call. I always got promised that I would be contacted with a follow up and that as soon as they fixed the mistake, we would be taken care of. I was promised several dates in which we would receive our payments, and those dates would come and pass, and still nothing was direct deposited into our account. I tried my best to take care of it before it became in issue- and it didn't matter. They didn't pay us !
Mutual customers, would call and schedule an appointment. I would drive to the appointment to complete the service myself, or send an employee. And no one would let us in, or answer our phone calls. When I would redeem their voucher and call living social to let them know the client didn't honor our 48 hour cancellation requirement, they would say "no problem, we will take care of it on our end". Come to find out- I was being charged the clients credit processing fee! This wasn't just on one occasion- this was on several!
We had negotiated the terms and conditions. We service a 20 mile radius of the town in which we do business. People that lived 30, 40,50 and even 70 MILES FROM US were calling to schedule appointments. I would apologize and let them know they could call living social and receive a refund, and let them know they were out of radius. Not only did I get poor online reviews and told that I was an awful customer service rep (I am the owner by the way) but I also lost money because I was paying their credit card processing fees. Unbelievable! I would call living social, multiple, multiple, MULTIPLE times, and ask for a way they could resolve the issue of clients mistakenly buying our voucher out of zone- and although I was told they fixed the issue, it continuously happened. CONTINUOUSLY.
Our only negative reviews on yelp and google are from living social consumers, that I now believe are completely misguided from living social. I closed my account with living social and told them they can invoice me, but that I refuse any future business with them. Not that I want to add stress to the people who have unfortunately purchased vouchers, but because I cannot wait for the day I no longer have to deal with this stress. So many times clients have called and said, "I can only get a credit toward something else, but I don't want something else", or that "living social won't refund me because it's past the 90 days". I think that's ridiculous. It's not fair. Some of these vouchers are gifts that consumers have bought, and maybe it took a few months for these consumers to receive the voucher. Now that I am no longer doing business with you, you're going to hold onto their money? Unbelievable!
I had a woman who had bought the voucher and left the country for a couple months. She came back this week and tried to book with me. I informed her that I had closed my account and we no longer accept living social vouchers. I asked her to please contact living social for a refund, and if she wished to hear of my promotions and rates, I would be pleased to send them to her. I apologized for any inconvenience and let her know I would be excited to extend my services. She misunderstood and thought I was asking her for more money! Living social is making MY COMPANY look like a scam! It's not fair! This is not what I signed up for. In all honesty, living social has made my life a living hell. And my company means everything to me. The worst part about my review, is this is only a SCIMMING inkling of every amount of stress I've gone through. I could complain for days!

Tip for consumers: call the company in which you think you might want to purchase a voucher from, BEFORE purchasing the voucher. Make sure you understand all the terms before purchasing that voucher. You may not be aware of restrictions or fees- and it would benefit you GREATLY to call the company and ask all the right questions, before screwing yourself. Who knows- the company might have a better deal or promotion for you- i know for my company, you don't pay for the service until the service is completed, so the

joereneh
12/20/14

I ordered twice through Living Social and did not get the products either time. I contacted Living Social and they sent me a coupon for the product that the company refused to honor. After going back and forth between the two companies, I finally gave up and will never attempt to order anything through Living Social again.

jenniferm97
12/19/14

I've had good customer service with LivingSocial itself, but the stores/salons don't always live up to their end of the bargain. Typically I do feel like if I get a "deal" and have a coupon I get treated as less of a customer than a full-paying customer.

charless79
12/19/14

I have made many things through Living Social and even when their merchant didn't come through, Living Social has always made it right for me. I think their customer service is as good as Amazon (as good as it gets)!

jithendert
12/14/14

I ordered a beats by dr dre studio headphones from living social on Black Friday for $199. They sent me a beats by dr dre Monster headphones instead. I opened the box and to my surprise it turned out to be a fake one.

It is very easy to find out if it is a fake or real. Just open YouTube and search for unpacking of beats by dre monster headphones video. There are no logos of monster present on the headphones or plugs which connect headphones to phone and all the accessories. I don't know how how long they have been in business, but man they are trying to fool people around.

On top of it when I called customer care and informed them the same, they don't trust and say they can't help me. They were very rude and say they are not at fault. I would like everyone who got this item through living social, please check for authenticity and also please never purchase any big ticket items from living social in future because of their authenticity and bad customer service who never cares.

Tip for consumers: Shipping fake products and worst worst response from customer service people

jena20
12/12/14

I order a product from them based solely on the fact that it said it would arrive within 10 business days. There was a better quality version I wanted from another site but that was outside of the United states and couldn't guarentee anything less than a month to ship. Never received a confirmation of shipping within that ten days. Can not email them (I would imagine because they'd be overrun with complaints) and calling them took THREE DAYS to get an answer which wound up being too bad it'll get there when it gets there. Now waiting to receive something I can no longer use.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

kerrys18
12/12/14

EcoAir is a complete scam!! Do not buy a living social coupon from them. They barely cleaned the air vents and the entire time they were at my house they pressured me to buy other services. I said no several times and they wouldn't leave me alone. They pretended to call their manager to get a better price for the other services even though I said I was not paying for anything else. When I questioned if they cleaned all the air ducts they gave me an attitude and said they were done. Complete waste of money. Then when I called to complain to the manager they said he wasn't available. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

binnyk
12/10/14

this is one of the worse online shopping site
will never ever recommend anyone
ordered 2 months back still have not received my order ....
no replies to email
such a fake site .........

Tip for consumers: dont ever make mistake to buy anything from this site plz

engineers
12/8/14

One of the worse online buying experiences ever. Only had to purchase two defective cheap solar lights to realize the rude, non existent customer service. They sell cheap junk at a very high price. There suggested retail prices shown are absolutely false and very misleading. If there was a "no star" rating, this company deserves it. There are too many internet companies that provide outstanding products and service to have to deal with this outfit.

mayab1
12/7/14

My favourite company.
Always had great experience. Recently my husband and I bought a coupon for Mexican restaurant in Toronto on Murten Street. What a great experience!
I will alway use Living Social .

angelaw35
12/5/14

I just wanted to thank all of you for posting ur reviews about living social I was just getting ready to buy a deal for the first time and I thought I better check them out a little before I do and I'm so glad that I did you all saved my a lot of money and heartache. Thanks again reviews really do help people.

rl32
11/19/14

I bought a $129 end of lease voucher from Imaculate Bright Cleaning Service on Monday. I was very pleased that the lady on the phone could fit my cleaning job in during that same week. Although the appointment was an hour later than organised she rang to say her people were held up. Sam the man who did the job was very curtious explained what was agreed on and how long it would take. I was very impressed with the work that was done and have no reserations in commending this business on its service.

olgat5
11/15/14

Got upper and lower eyeliner done today by Hiyan Bitar, the owner of DermaCouture Permanent Cosmetics.
I was SO happy with the result that I've decided to get the brows done as well.
As per my wonderful experience, Hiyan is an exceptional professional dedicated to the customer. Precise application - even though my case was anything but easy.
Of course I spent substantially more than $99 that I paid for LivingSocial coupon (as I was not going to settle on a basic liner - upper or lower - with no "extras"), but considering the quality of service and the amount of time dedicated (entire workday for one customer in my case), I would say the pricing is VERY reasonable.
Thinking about the lip liner or perhaps full lips for the next time, and looking forward to my extra 20 minutes of sleep every morning!

tarab5
11/14/14

I unfortunately have eaten $100's of dollars on deals I bought on here. The vendors they represent never answer the phone, nor do they have time to redeem your deal in a timely fashion. When I contacted livingsocial for a refund on my expired deals (due to the inability of the vendor to honor).. they informed me no refund would be issued because my deals were expired. They stated the value would be good for up to 5 years at the vendor. Who wants to do deal with vendors that don't work with you on your schedule... STAY AWAY FROM DOING BUSINESS WITH LIVINGSOCIAL... once they have your money.. they are not giving it back for no reason what so ever!!

craigm51
11/11/14

Tried contacting the vendor (PinkZebra Designs) via email, phone, text with no luck. Took my $100 and had a great time i guess.
Also all contact that was successfully made to Living Social just simply appears to be a delay/go away tactic.
REPORT to Fair Trading and lets stop the thousands of innocent people getting ripped off and filling these degenerates pockets with cash

Tip for consumers: Just don't buy ANYTHING from Living Social......EVER

garyk25
10/29/14

I received a phone call from "Raymond" who told me he could offer FREE ADVERISING ... his words were, "no cost to YOU!". The truth is that they require your business to discount
through their membership ..and I consider this as a COST TO ME! The pitch was an out
and out LIE! I emailed back and cancelled my appointment with Raymond and hope all
other merchants don't have to go this far to discover there is a RAT in the details!!!!!!!!!!!
NO COST IS BALONEY!

Tip for consumers: DON'T EVEN LISTEN PAST THE NAME, 'LIVING SOCIAL' ... SIMPLY HANG UP!

deniseb30
10/28/14

Living Social are Rip Off Merchants!

I bought a 1 day dressmaking course ( http://www.thelondonsewingroom.co.uk)- the course was just a joke ran by a shoddy organisation. The instructor was unskilled, taught ridiculous techniques, the premises dire - an absolute waste of money and time. There were 3 of us attending the course and were in all agreement of this when we left!

When i complained to LS, they simply said thank you for your feedback, we are sorry you have had a poor experience please take this up with the merchant. I contacted the sewing room and just received petty, abusive and childish emails. When I contacted LS again their response was to say sorry we cannot give you a refund as you have used the voucher, well yes that's true but how else could i find out that the course was awful!

LESSON LEARNED - Will never use Living Social Deals again!

Tip for consumers: DON'T TOUCH EITHER LIVING SOCIAL DEALS OR THE LONDON SEWING ROOM (http://www.thelondonsewingroom.co.uk) WITH A BARGE POLE - THEY ARE BOTH COWBOY OUTFITS!

charlesr28
10/27/14

We purchased a Living Social cycling vacation with Battaglin Tours and it was farmed out to Ferritti Sports. Not at all what was promised . Living Social feels no responsibility to the switch. This was travel fraud . Living Social knows and feels no responsibility.
Just be aware that if you purchase a trip it just may not be with the company you sign on with.

Tip for consumers: Don't

freedomh
10/23/14

Bought two bracelets, Living Social reassured me after two weeks when I still had not received the bracelets to give Balla Bracelets a bit more time even after I pointed out that it was in direct opposition to their written policy and the previous phone calls I had already placed. 8 weeks later still no bracelet, they agreed to give me Living Social bucks which are worthless because i don't trust their merchants and they don't represent anything in my area. The closest thing is 260 miles away. I am out $50 and have nothing to show for it. They are awful and should be avoided at all costs. It was an expensive lesson but lesson learned. Living Social is awful, doesn't stand behind the offers and will give you the run around at any given opportunity.

Tip for consumers: Just don't. Just move on because the hassle and frustration that you will pay for isn't worth it.

sharonj18
10/22/14

Living Social has burned me for the last time!! Deceptive and ridiculous practices to lure you into the purchase and then once you've purchased…….. bada-bing…. they hit you with all the details that would have dissuaded you from purchasing in the first place! I purchased a NASCAR DRIVING EXPERIENCE for my hubby and when I went online to redeem, surprise surprise…. I could only book during May, July and August. But wait, that's not the bad part…. there are only two days in each MONTH you can book….. Friday or Saturday AND within those two days only FOUR time slots 8, 10, 12 & 2. Still not the worst part……The voucher user can only book the 8am time slot! In essence, I could choose 8 am for two days in each month! WHERE, I SAY WHERE, DID IT STATE THAT IN THE DEAL DETAILS??? NOWHERE!!! I went online to try to redeem and come to find out Voucher purchasers can't book online anyway because of the restrictive time slots. Why don't they tell you those things????

josephs85
10/13/14

I will never buy any coupon from livingsocial. I had a very bad experience with Detail City in Pontiac, Michigan. They had me dropped my car 10am. By 3pm when I checked with them it was not even started to wash it. The business owner was rude and unprofessional. He used foul languages toward me.

Tip for consumers: It is not worth for what we think is a saving by buying the deals. Stay away from living social.

rc50
10/11/14

I had not been on living social for years but kept receiving email deals and viewing those deals. One day I received an email promoting a deal on tickets. The membership prove was good so I thought why not? I clicked on it and it showed a lesser price good for the balance of ten minutes and the clock was ticking. So I tried to log on but I couldn't due to inactivity. So I clicked on the reset password option and followed the instructions. Took about 3 min. I still should have time to catch the lesser price deal right? .... Wrong. Living Social waited to send the email until the lesser price deal expired and then sent it so I had to pay the higher price. Those are just shady, gimmicky, greedy unethical marketing techniques. So I didn't purchase anything. Cost them all instead of just the discount difference. I would have purchase anyway but I won't be manipulated into paying more. Bad bad business marketing guys..... Do you have a guy named Jim working ther? I used to work for a guy named Jim and this style of marketing has his name written all over it

Tip for consumers: Update your password now so you don't lose out.

carolyne9
10/9/14

Bought a tablet for £39 which I paid to Living Social. I paid £9.99 to the vendor for delivery. I emailed on a daily basis after two weeks had passed.
I was told it had been dispatched three times.
Living Social said the voucher had expired and they couldn't refund.
Absolute fraudsters. It is almost two months and no item or refund. They should not be allowed to trade

Tip for consumers: Steer well clear of Living Social I wish I had

klarav
10/6/14

Beware! Once they got your money - forget about it. Yeah, yeah - disclaimers etc.
But is it ridiculous to expect your money back, if the merchant have not provided what is promised?
That is what happened to me: I have purchased a gift certificate for my spouse. He contacted the merchant, who didn't answer the phone for days, then booked event, then cancelled it, booked another date, promising to call and never did.
I bought it to please my husband, and he was not pleased anymore.
I called LivingSocial for help, which they promised, but never did. Then wrote a letter asking for refund - well... read the first line.
Will never use this service again.

Tip for consumers: Find another one

ingrida1
10/3/14

I purchase a set of sheets from living social they delivered it to a different address and will not refund me my money I did not receive my item :{ Living Social sucks :{

mariettag1
10/2/14

Ok, I bought a Living Social Oprah experience for $999 based upon a post on the Oprah website to send her in Newark. The experience advertised floor seats, facing the stage in the thick of the action with Oprah. I found out when I arrived that I was NOT on the floor but 17 rows up in Sec 9. I was not facing the stage either, but on the side. I called Living Social from the event as the women next to me in line told me she complained to Living Social and was issued a $300 refund. The customer service rep, Loretta told me that they would take my issue to the Oprah rep at Living Social and resolve it so everyone got an equal refund. They stated an answer would be provided in 24 hrs. I received a call back 4 days later telling me to call Living Social. I did and was told I would be issued $100 in Living Social bucks for future deals, no refunds...this is false advertising and blatantly unfair since I know people at the event received refunds. Do not throw your money away using Living Social. You will not get what you paid for and they do not care about customer service. I am posting this on the Oprah web site and complaining to the BBB. Ridiculous and basically theft of services.

Tip for consumers: Ok, I bought a Living Social Oprah experience for $999 based upon a post on the Oprah website to send her in Newark. The experience advertised floor seats, facing the stage in the thick of the action with Oprah. I found out when I arrived that I was NOT on the floor but 17 rows up in Sec 9. I was not facing the stage either, but on the side. I called Living Social from the event as the women next to me in line told me she complained to Living Social and was issued a $300 refund. The custom

lamberts12
9/28/14

This company was ok at first but now it has allowed some junkies from all over the world I mean Chinese mostly they will sell item on here indicating that it ships from somewhere in US as soon as they get your money you will see that item no longer exist and marked redeemed by you.
This has happened to me twice no more I ain't gonna buy from them again forever.
Unless if a pig will fly in my presence then I will buy using LIVING SOCIAL.
scam.

Tip for consumers: Well dear friend if you are buying using LIVING SOCIAL make sure you know the seller or do not waste your time at all if you think you got a deal try visiting couple websites to check the item you are looking for.if you can not find it on our well known online retailers
Be ware if some do say free returns how can you return something that shipped from Northern China or Hong Kong? And the cost of shipping is more than the item price??
Rethink before You Buy.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: yesterday i bought a deal - livingsocial have taken the money , but i have received no email , nor is there a voucher in my LS account , i have contacted them 3 times with no reply , has anybody had a response from them when there is a problem? wondering how long i should expect to wait to a reply, thank you
8/1/13
sarahw7
A: Is there a review from someone with details on their experience with livingsocial.com? I just dropped money on a deal and I'm not sure how my groupon even gets to me. Please help.
6/11/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Coupons for LivingSocial

No coupon code needed
Shop now at LivingSocial to save!
Go to LivingSocial