US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephl1

I tried to contact the customer service number that the sales rep provided. (in 242 reviews)

amyo

for those friends to purchase the deal - I was still charged. (in 406 reviews)

leeb6

Be careful --they store your credit card information!!! (in 81 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

loriw20
4/19/15

I orders a voucher from this company... Following instructions for my order... its was a personalised hand stand from PRINT MY PHOTO. I allow the delivery time of ten days... order hasn't arrived try to resolve this with the company myself with no joy now over a month later.. still not product... still not refund. DO NOT TRUST THE COMPANIES THEY REPRESENT

markc114
4/15/15

Just terrible customer service. They will repeatedly cut and paste generic responses to any emails. Good luck ever getting in touch on the phone.
They will not accept returns, no matter what the reason. Product arrived damaged or didn't arrive at all? Tough luck, you paid for it.

marial63
4/15/15

Bought and paid over $100 for 2 items. Received an invalid tracking number. The so called free customer number is toll free only for USA. The so called Sydney number is actually diverted to USA. Waited over 1 week for a reply when they assured it will take 5 days. Utter B.$#*!! Customer service have no idea where the product is actually shipped from. They have to email their logistics who have to email suppliers who in turn have to contact Aust post to get answer. I already spoke to Austpost who confirmed number is invalid but LivingSocial is adamant number is right. Spoke to customer service 3 times already. Product was ordered & paid for almost 6 weeks ago. Will never ever order from them again! Have just wasted over $100! They assured I can request refund but when ask again was told No.

peterl88
4/14/15

I've used LivingSocial occasionally over about three years. Things have gone smoothly on about three occasions - the rest of the time there has always been some problem or other.

Firstly, the website is very unstable. Often, when you click on an interesting deal and then click through to "buy", the panel that is supposed to give you the discount code simply fails to appear - the text tells you to click on the code, but neither the panel nor the code is there. Sometimes I've just given up,but sometimes the deal has been so interesting that I've persisted, going back to the ad and clicking through to the 'buy' page time and time again. After many tries, the code at last appears and allows you to proceed to the purchase page. No, my computer is NOT faulty (as one LS customer service agent declared) - it works perfectly on all other online purchase sites.

Secondly, on two previous occasions the merchant has not recognised the LivingSocial deal and has charged me his full retail price on my credit card. On one occasion LivingSocial arranged for a refund, on another they said the problem was between me and the merchant and Living Social could not help me. My credit card company got me a refund, saying that they had a long history of problems with that merchant and were no longer accepting his business. So why was LS doing business with the merchant?

In spite of this poor history I recently made one last try, because the offered deal was so good. It was a deal for a TOTAL WHITE teeth whitening kit, normally about £80 - £90, for £16 plus £4.95 postage.. Again, it took me several tries to bring up the LS site page with a discount code panel, but eventually it appeared. The next day I received an emailed invoice from the merchant for the postage which was immediately deducted from my credit card account. I received the product OK, a couple of days later, but two weeks later £79.95 was deducted from my credit card account. I immediately emailed LivingSocial who emailed a reply saying they didn't accept emailed complaints and that I must phone their customer service - difficult for me because my vocal cords are paralysed (as I had said in my email to them).

I phoned as requested and was told by a very snotty (female) "customer service (!)" agent that it was not their problem and I had to call the merchant. I phoned TOTALWHITE who said that they had no knowledge of any such discount offer and my order had been treated as a normal transaction at their usual price and terms.. I phoned LivingSocial again, this time to find a much more sympathetic (male) agent who took all my details and promised to investigate the problem, to sort it out. and to email me back. Guess what? Nothing further.

I've given up, life is too short to spend hours on the phone or at the keyboard sorting out these problems - which,of course, is what these soulless internet scam artists count on. But I'm putting LivingSocial on my blocked address list and telling as many people as I can - DON'T HAVE ANYTHING TO DO WITH THIS (DIS)ORGANISATION. Like the man said "If it seems too good to be true, it is." Don't buy, don't get caught.

davew64
4/10/15

Love this site, use it a couple of times a month and always find good meal deals for me and my girlfriend.

gailw15
4/10/15

I like LivingSocial but Groupon lets me keep what I paid for the dinner to use later if the discount date has passed. With Living Social, you get nothing.

loiss13
4/10/15

When you try to redeem your Living Social voucher for the Hello Fresh food box, they trick you into an expensive subscription, keep delivering $69 food boxes and bill your credit card.. Living Social does not disclose this on the voucher.Living Social will not help you because they say their guarantee does not apply to vendors.

Tip for consumers: My daughter used a gift voucher and was billed more than $400 on her credit card before she realized she was being scammed.

kevinb115
4/9/15

Be careful I purchased the Paintball Deal and got ripped off big time. The ad says save 88% which isn't true. It said equipment included all I had to buy was the paintballs. When I got to Mad Dogz after making a reservation for my son's birthday. They said the vouchers were only good for 500 paintballs And that's it. When the site clearly says that all equipment included for 6 people. They charged me 23.00 a person for equipment rental. Came out to 138.00 plus the 30.00 I spent on living social. Not happy at all. Called living social same day and still no return call. Be careful of Mad Dogz Paintball in Waxahachie,Texas.

tonyg43
4/4/15

I ordered a computer notepad at £149 which is not so cheap.

But they used Yodel to deliver it and Yodel staff have stolen it and shown it as delivered.

Everyone knows that Yodel are the worst delivery company and certainly the last to use for high value parcels!

Look on Youtube for Yodel employees leaving parcels on doorsteps and throwing them over walls!

Be aware that Barclaycard will not cover these losses as you pay Living Social and not the firm that supplies the product!

joannen
4/1/15

To be up front, I have never ordered any products, ONLY VOUCHERS from reputable retailers such as Amazon, Dominos, and Davids Cookies. I have never had any issues with utilizing the vouchers and received the voucher codes as promised. A great way to save money (usually 40%-50%). Before buying a voucher, make sure you visit the retailer website to check out shipping costs.

tonistuartf
4/1/15

I bought a vegetable spiraller, which turned out to be twice as expensive, because postage was not quoted on the original ad. You bought a redeemable coupon for which the link did not work. We tried so many times to contact Living Social without success. Finally they agreed that the link did not work! Over 3 months later our product arrived from a third party in China, cracked and with blades that had dislodged from the product. It was totally unusable - and guess what - we have no way to contact them in Australia. A toal waste of money, and moreso, our valuable time trying to get something we expect in Australia - CUSTOMER SERVICE!

Tip for consumers: Check who you are dealing with and beware of reedeemable coupons that you pay up front for - there are hidden traps

jessicac50
3/31/15

Love receiving notifications daily with new deals - they seem able to find something from me every time.

jills34
3/26/15

I found excellent deals on trips to Italy (Florence/Venice) and Greece (Mykonos/Athens/Santorini) on this site under destinations section.

nickm59
3/19/15

It's great! And maybe if Groupon didn't exist.... Living Social might be the cream of the crop and get that 5th star.

The site has a variety of deals, is always reliable, and has a decent interface.

Unfortunately, I don't think it has the variety of options, goods, or services that Groupon does. I find that I'm less likely to actually use some of my LivingSocial deals. LS also hasn't been great about communicating issues with redemption.

giusepped4
3/17/15

I don't like the voucher concept much. I prefer to deal with vendors directly but occasionally my wife will find a deal that even I think is pretty good. It probably helps the supplier of the goods get marketing awareness but then they stuff it up by not giving voucher holders the same benefits as their direct customers.

tenp
3/9/15

Bought a pair of shoes and they didn't fit. I returned them with little ease, and soon got a refund.

moniquem4
3/4/15

without a doubt - the best customer service for any on line or major site! and they all sound state-side too! Wonderful service, knowledgeable, able to resolve issue first time with NO hassle. An absolute pleasure to do business with - highly recommended!

cd52
2/27/15

On the website I clicked on three offers in which I was interested and, although I didn't input the delivery details as I decided that I wouldn't continue with my order, I was anyway charged for these item! I noticed this only by chance when I checked my credit card statement, so, knowing that I've done this before, I checked my account details and discovered that I'd done it twice in the summer of 2014. I rang the company to see if I could get a refund for items not received I was told "No", but was able to cancel this month's transactions. It was pointed out to me that two companies were involved and I replied that this wasn't where my issue lay, but in the fact that nowhere did I see information that informed me that if I clicked on an order that I would be charged, whether I want the item or not. Other websites allow you to review your order before finally placing it. However, if this disreputable company used this system they wouldn't be able to fraudently benefit from unsuspecting people like me who don't always check their bank statements in time for a refund!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away

estherg9
2/24/15

LivingSocial has the best customer service of all the online deal places. After a small fiasco with a salon, LivingSocial helped me get my money back, and treated me with kindness and respect. Research the company before buying the deals, but overall they care about their customers.

briannah7
2/20/15

I've been a loyal customer for years. The other day I went to book a hotel for Las Vegas and the next day it was cancelled for some reason. Called Livingsocial, they said it was a problem with my card. So I used a different card and tried again, same thing happened. I called again, got someone else who asked me to try buying it (AGAIN). She said it went through but I received no confirmation for it. She insisted that it went through, but as soon as I got of the phone with her, I got an email that it was cancelled. I called back, spoke with a supervisor who said it's a problem with the hotel. That's all he could tell me. Couldn't give me a direct number to call him back. He said he would try to figure it out and promised to call me back by 4pm the next day. I didn't really want to wait but I figured he was putting effort into it so I'd give it once last try. Of course, he didn't call me back. So now I'm stuck with no hotel 2 weeks away from the trip and $200 worth of livingsocial "deal bucks" that I never intend on using. The worst service I've ever had in my life. Hello Groupon!

katherineg6
2/19/15

I like that they are local and I like their deals pretty good. Don't really use them much mainly stick to Groupon myself

crisp8
2/19/15

I have had some really good experiences but too many not so hot. Try to do some research on the companies first.

coletter
2/13/15

I have used Living Social for years. I trust their choice of merchants (with the exception of jaoyeh.co.uk-reviewed separately). Their customer service is excellent and their variety of products with exceptional discounts is an excellent website. Recommend a subscription to get your daily or weekly emails with discounted offers. 5* all the way...

reneem19
2/9/15

I have had all positive experiences using LivingSocial. I would highly recommend it to anyone who likes to get great value for their consumer dollars.

janets24
2/9/15

They're the BEST. Superior customer service & attention to detail. You can reach them quickly...they will not dodge whatever's up or allow you to sit & hear "your call is very important to us" for minutes on end (proving it's not).

I know it sounds strange but the deals are typically also much better than groupon's lately. Often they have same resorts & accommodations at different pricing.
I dunno, I used to be groupons most devoted & loyal customer & now can't seem to find much worthwhile & yet keep steady pace with Living social. I know it must sound from this glowing review I work there, but hope...just a happy & discerning consumer.

Tip for consumers: They have earned my trust & respect, Hope they keep it & kinda suspecting they will. Don't be afraid to test them out.

teresab26
1/30/15

I bought an all inclusive vacation package to Cozumel. Even though we had a ball, the quality of the resort was disappointing. It looked like a 5 star on their site and was actually a clean 2 star. I don't trust their quality anymore.

brendam35
1/22/15

I called Living Social this morning, to review an order with customer service. I spoke with Aaron in the customer service dept. He provided me with outstanding customer service. He was well spoken, had an excellent Knowledge of products and vendors. He also had great voice inflection and tone during the conversation. It made for a very pleasant call. My calls are always handled promptly and any issues are always resolved. Today, Aaron took excellent care of me. I am a very happy Living Social customer and am happy to recommend them on a regular basis.

I received an item from a company that was different than I thought it would be. I did not read the measurements on the item and so the error was on my part. I wanted to return it. Living Social said to "go ahead and keep the item" and they refunded my money. I was asked if I wanted the money refunded to my credit card or my Living Social account. I opted for my account to be refunded. This was taken care of within 5 minutes.

My opinion, as an experienced customer service representative, who has worked in a wide-range of scenarios with customers, is that customers are willing to provide negative feedbacK, as is their responsibity and right. However, on the flipside, leaving positive feedback doesn't take place as often. As a customer, I expect excellent quality of product and customer service. I receive both from Living Social!

paulap20
1/21/15

Disappointed with refund policy
I purchased a phone holder and had to pay postage direct to aven Republic
The item was broken so living social did refund the cost of product but the supplier did not refund cost of postage, so I paid postage to receive faulty goods and contacting living social is ajoke

Tip for consumers: Be aware you may not get postage refunded if you receive faulty goods.

romainp1
1/19/15

love this company
quality and service
and HONESTY

not like www.gilt.com or www.borderfree.com : thieves !

rajeshb1
1/19/15

Bought a service deal and made an appointment. The company never showed up and then their website stopped working (so it seems they were out of business). LivingSocial took over a week to issue a refund and I had to make multiple calls to them. The problem is that the certificate was marked as redeemed. Living Social allows merchants to mark certificates as redeemed when an appointment is made not when the service is actually performed.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy service deals

courtneyl17
1/14/15

Living Social is good for buying vouchers or gift certificates to local restaurants and services, but don't bother buying products from them. They could never show up and all they say is sorry! Here is your refund.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother ordering products from them.

ryann24
1/14/15

Living Social is good for buying vouchers or gift certificates to local restaurants and services, but there is no point in buying products from them, as you can buy them cheaper on eBay or Amazon.

rakeshg1
1/8/15

Can you give negative stars

You will not believe this but I had a deal with them for a meal and then it turned out to be my wife and I were to share over the carcase of a meal 3 oysters and half a lobster with some salad - I can see myself salivating whilst I am offering her the lobster tail. I discovered the scam only by accident as they sold the same deal again but this time they took care to say that 2 people will share - they managed to obfuscate it the first time and think they are very clever

This is the best bit - After uncovered the scam, the customer service rep offered to refund my purchase but I asked for him to honour the deal by calling the restaurant - to be fair at this point I didn't know I had genuinely been oversold and under delivered but did not fancy having my wife dress up and then have an almighty row about payment with the restaurant.

To paraphrase his words "What more can I do - I have offered you a refund". I said honour the deal and he said it was beyond his authority and needed to talk to his manager to which my response was - okay escalate it as I have taken the day off to get to London on time and want my full meal

No manager called me so I called again and he was a choice person - totally polite given I was losing my cool at being cheated. Apparently the notes stated no refund had been offered which is an outright lie of course. He refused to play the transcript

such a palaver for a few pounds

my advise NEVER BUY as it is always a scam

Tip for consumers: give them a wide berth. To be fair they will not exist in the near future as the business model is flawed and that will be the best result

pagsterg
1/7/15

Although LivingSocial does at times offer good deals one must carefully scrutinize any company offering goods or services found on it. They simply do not properly vett companies. I recently got one of their emails which contained ads from two different companies advertising vent cleaning. The first was rated "F" by the BBB and the complaints were typically of no services obtained, blame it on a subcontractor, or bait and switch. The second was not recognized by BBB but had amazingly similar complaints.

maryg67
1/5/15

Usually I get decent deals from Living Social but bought a Trail Ride in Las Vegas that was worthless. They obviously didn't research the business before offering "Las Vegas Trail Riding" Not a deal at any price, the "ranch" was a junk yard and the "trail ride" was on a paved street amongst houses.

jr105
1/2/15

This outfit really needs to be shut down. Way too many people getting ripped off. The "deals" my overly trusting wife bought never got delivered, the supposed "merchant" offering the deal apparently doesn't even exist. There's a phony website (http://1800electronics.force.com/) that returned this error message when I tried to use their "Support knowledgebase" and "Submit a Ticket":
ERROR
Error:
system.security.NoAccessException: Create access denied for Contact

Tip for consumers: Check out the "address" I'm supposed to send my returned merchandise to (which never got here in the first place):
Step #4: Send It To Us

Please ship the item back to:
<Company Name>
<RMA Address Info>

Please be advised that return shipping and handling is the responsibility of the buyer. We suggest that you track and insure all returns to prevent lost packages. <Company Name> is not responsible for lost returned packages.

maryd83
12/28/14

HORRIBLE! A TRUE RIP-OFF! I've had 2 experiences with Living Social:

#1) I PAID $32 for an item that NEVER ARRIVED and I only GOT BACK $20 in CREDITS with these scam artists! REALLY????

#2) I PAID $8.32 for a mini perfume sample thing for travel….it arrived poorly packaged, opened and empty, since the liquid leaked out into the little pouch. I called Living Social, got jerked around for 12 minutes and finally hung-up! My time is more valuable at this point. Lesson learned! Avoid these thugs!

Why not just knock me down and steal my purse? Same thing! Don't WASTE your time with these crooks! Just watch -- they'll be another 'flash in the pan' that'll be gone soon because of their lousy customer service and 'snake oil salesman tactics!'

Tip for consumers: TIP: Hang onto your wallet! Don't waste your time! They make it look easy, but if you have a problem, they'll find every excuse to hang onto YOUR MONEY! Scam artists and thieves, in my opinion! Wish I'd read all the negative reviews FIRST!

lisal83
12/22/14

Worst experience ever!!! Order items and never received! Worst customer service ever! Not knowledgeable at all!!! I rather pay full price then deal with this crap!!!

addiem30
12/21/14

As a merchant who chose to launch a deal for my company through living social, it is now my turn to write a review on their company.

I am more frustrated with this company than imaginable. I launched a few deals with them. The first time we launched, it was great. We received a lot of repeat business, and as a new company, it definitely left an imprint in our community.

The second time around- they changed the way they ran things, and our company ended up suffering.
For 45 days- a month and a half- they held on to our payments- thousands of dollars. When we were negotiating the initial contract, I noticed some discrepancies, and immediately brought it to their attention. I got a bunch of thank yous, and "we will run this by our accounting team" and an entire run around- that made me feel extremely uneasy. I followed up daily.. weekly.. then monthly. Hours I spent on the phone, talking to this person, talking to that person. Emailing "supervisors", asking for a return phone call. I always got promised that I would be contacted with a follow up and that as soon as they fixed the mistake, we would be taken care of. I was promised several dates in which we would receive our payments, and those dates would come and pass, and still nothing was direct deposited into our account. I tried my best to take care of it before it became in issue- and it didn't matter. They didn't pay us !
Mutual customers, would call and schedule an appointment. I would drive to the appointment to complete the service myself, or send an employee. And no one would let us in, or answer our phone calls. When I would redeem their voucher and call living social to let them know the client didn't honor our 48 hour cancellation requirement, they would say "no problem, we will take care of it on our end". Come to find out- I was being charged the clients credit processing fee! This wasn't just on one occasion- this was on several!
We had negotiated the terms and conditions. We service a 20 mile radius of the town in which we do business. People that lived 30, 40,50 and even 70 MILES FROM US were calling to schedule appointments. I would apologize and let them know they could call living social and receive a refund, and let them know they were out of radius. Not only did I get poor online reviews and told that I was an awful customer service rep (I am the owner by the way) but I also lost money because I was paying their credit card processing fees. Unbelievable! I would call living social, multiple, multiple, MULTIPLE times, and ask for a way they could resolve the issue of clients mistakenly buying our voucher out of zone- and although I was told they fixed the issue, it continuously happened. CONTINUOUSLY.
Our only negative reviews on yelp and google are from living social consumers, that I now believe are completely misguided from living social. I closed my account with living social and told them they can invoice me, but that I refuse any future business with them. Not that I want to add stress to the people who have unfortunately purchased vouchers, but because I cannot wait for the day I no longer have to deal with this stress. So many times clients have called and said, "I can only get a credit toward something else, but I don't want something else", or that "living social won't refund me because it's past the 90 days". I think that's ridiculous. It's not fair. Some of these vouchers are gifts that consumers have bought, and maybe it took a few months for these consumers to receive the voucher. Now that I am no longer doing business with you, you're going to hold onto their money? Unbelievable!
I had a woman who had bought the voucher and left the country for a couple months. She came back this week and tried to book with me. I informed her that I had closed my account and we no longer accept living social vouchers. I asked her to please contact living social for a refund, and if she wished to hear of my promotions and rates, I would be pleased to send them to her. I apologized for any inconvenience and let her know I would be excited to extend my services. She misunderstood and thought I was asking her for more money! Living social is making MY COMPANY look like a scam! It's not fair! This is not what I signed up for. In all honesty, living social has made my life a living hell. And my company means everything to me. The worst part about my review, is this is only a SCIMMING inkling of every amount of stress I've gone through. I could complain for days!

Tip for consumers: call the company in which you think you might want to purchase a voucher from, BEFORE purchasing the voucher. Make sure you understand all the terms before purchasing that voucher. You may not be aware of restrictions or fees- and it would benefit you GREATLY to call the company and ask all the right questions, before screwing yourself. Who knows- the company might have a better deal or promotion for you- i know for my company, you don't pay for the service until the service is completed, so the

joereneh
12/20/14

I purchased and was charged for an item that was not received. Contacted LivingSocial and received a coupon code and told to order directly from the company but they would not honor the code. After going back and forth, I finally gave up but I wasn't smart enough to quit. I tried ordering another item later on and had the same experience. They will never get a third chance.

jenniferm97
12/19/14

I've had good customer service with LivingSocial itself, but the stores/salons don't always live up to their end of the bargain. Typically I do feel like if I get a "deal" and have a coupon I get treated as less of a customer than a full-paying customer.

charless79
12/19/14

I have made many things through Living Social and even when their merchant didn't come through, Living Social has always made it right for me. I think their customer service is as good as Amazon (as good as it gets)!

jena20
12/12/14

I order a product from them based solely on the fact that it said it would arrive within 10 business days. There was a better quality version I wanted from another site but that was outside of the United states and couldn't guarentee anything less than a month to ship. Never received a confirmation of shipping within that ten days. Can not email them (I would imagine because they'd be overrun with complaints) and calling them took THREE DAYS to get an answer which wound up being too bad it'll get there when it gets there. Now waiting to receive something I can no longer use.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

kerrys18
12/12/14

EcoAir is a complete scam!! Do not buy a living social coupon from them. They barely cleaned the air vents and the entire time they were at my house they pressured me to buy other services. I said no several times and they wouldn't leave me alone. They pretended to call their manager to get a better price for the other services even though I said I was not paying for anything else. When I questioned if they cleaned all the air ducts they gave me an attitude and said they were done. Complete waste of money. Then when I called to complain to the manager they said he wasn't available. SCAM SCAM SCAM!!!

binnyk
12/10/14

this is one of the worse online shopping site
will never ever recommend anyone
ordered 2 months back still have not received my order ....
no replies to email
such a fake site .........

Tip for consumers: dont ever make mistake to buy anything from this site plz

lisah96
12/9/14

Nightmare for customer service. I had requested a refund which had been agreed but nothing received (since October)! Trying to contact them is a waste of time as you are hanging on the telephone and no easy way of contacting them online (they make it very difficult). Will not be buying from them again.

Tip for consumers: If you request a refund bear in mind that you will have to obtain postage and packaging back separately from the seller! (in the small print)

engineers
12/8/14

One of the worse online buying experiences ever. Only had to purchase two defective cheap solar lights to realize the rude, non existent customer service. They sell cheap junk at a very high price. There suggested retail prices shown are absolutely false and very misleading. If there was a "no star" rating, this company deserves it. There are too many internet companies that provide outstanding products and service to have to deal with this outfit.

mayab1
12/7/14

My favourite company.
Always had great experience. Recently my husband and I bought a coupon for Mexican restaurant in Toronto on Murten Street. What a great experience!
I will alway use Living Social .

rl32
11/19/14

I bought a $129 end of lease voucher from Imaculate Bright Cleaning Service on Monday. I was very pleased that the lady on the phone could fit my cleaning job in during that same week. Although the appointment was an hour later than organised she rang to say her people were held up. Sam the man who did the job was very curtious explained what was agreed on and how long it would take. I was very impressed with the work that was done and have no reserations in commending this business on its service.

olgat5
11/15/14

Got upper and lower eyeliner done today by Hiyan Bitar, the owner of DermaCouture Permanent Cosmetics.
I was SO happy with the result that I've decided to get the brows done as well.
As per my wonderful experience, Hiyan is an exceptional professional dedicated to the customer. Precise application - even though my case was anything but easy.
Of course I spent substantially more than $99 that I paid for LivingSocial coupon (as I was not going to settle on a basic liner - upper or lower - with no "extras"), but considering the quality of service and the amount of time dedicated (entire workday for one customer in my case), I would say the pricing is VERY reasonable.
Thinking about the lip liner or perhaps full lips for the next time, and looking forward to my extra 20 minutes of sleep every morning!

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: yesterday i bought a deal - livingsocial have taken the money , but i have received no email , nor is there a voucher in my LS account , i have contacted them 3 times with no reply , has anybody had a response from them when there is a problem? wondering how long i should expect to wait to a reply, thank you
8/1/13
coletter
A: I just called customer service here in Ireland and they gave me the following number for customer service who WILL help; 877 521 4191 Good luck :-)
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi, i ordered an iphone 5s, and it said that it wold be here by April 1st and 1 Day later it still isn't here and i would like it to be delivered to the address i gave when ordered and for it to be here by April 3rd, as it is a present to my sister and I'm already One day late with it
-Ruth-
2 weeks ago
stephanien3
A: Have you contacted the customer service at Livingsocial.com? I have found them to be pretty responsive in the past. This is a seperate review site.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LivingSocial staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Coupons for LivingSocial

No coupon code needed
Shop now at LivingSocial to save!
Go to LivingSocial
LivingSocial

8 Photos for LivingSocial

LivingSocial?
Click here to post a review