US Government's NSF

1st Review:
kristinas

661 Reviews for LivingSocial

Review Highlights

I have been calling all day & the phone rings off the hook.

I bought an Amazon gift card and it was easy to use and a great discount.

If you are a business owner, be prepared to experience a loss per customer.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/24/14

They sold me fake Gillette Mach3 Blades. The only blade I can use which gives me a babies-bum finish and glides through my super-tough whiskers. Got my LivingSocial/NiftySpot "Gillette Mach3 Blades and it was like using a cheese grater on my face! Looked up http://thecounterfeitreport.com/product/114/Mach-3-Razor-Blades.html to find out what the problem might be. Compared the blades with the pictures. If the shave wasn't bad enough to convince me (IT WAS) the comparison pictures were absolute confirmation. Pointed out politely on their customer feedback website and all I got back was a very swift return email which in essence said "speak to the hand, the face ain't listening." Time to trash Living Social even if I do get my money back from their partners in crime NiftySpot.com.

Apprentice Reviewer
4/21/14

Similar to all of the other deal sites. But, I like how livingsocial offers up to 20% discounts from time to time. If you are patient, just wait for a deal to come up before purchasing the deal!

4/15/14

I have had my first bad experience w LivingSocial (LS). I bought a coupon for Glow My Collar for an LED collar for my dog. No problem with LS until the collar came and didn't work. I have tried for 1.5 mos to get a replacement from Glow My Collar to no avail even though they admitted it was their fault. I got LS involved about a month ago and they send weekly emails saying they're working on it. I'm getting no help from them. But they gave me $5 deal bucks for future purchases. I have no confidence in LS if they cannot vet their businesses or help out their customers. I'm rethinking any future purchases unless it's from a reputable site or a local business I can walk into.

4/9/14

I have tried it twice. Although both merchants honored the deals and the redemption worked smoothly, I was disappointed in the quality of the products. I think the original price was jacked up to 10X the amount the item was worth to make it LOOK like a deal when in fact a better price could have been obtained elsewhere.

4/5/14

They don't honor their deals. I purchased one and never was able to get the vendor to do the work and Living Social had nothing to say about it. Just don't go there.

4/3/14

I used to use Livingsocial but now I only use Groupon. I received emails to an email that had no account attached to it! Strange? That's what I thought.. I emailed their support team to ask them to unsubscribe me, because when I tried to do it myself, it said this: "Even though you receive our daily emails you haven't yet created an account. You can create an account below." The consumer service representative, Erik, sent me a variety of emails, none of which answered my question: How am I receiving emails when I don't even have an account. He explains that he will "delete" my account, which was non-existent in the first place, and that the subscriptions will stop after. Well, explain to me why YOUR website says that even though I DO NOT HAVE AN ACCOUNT, I still receive emails.... Completely IGNORANT.

3/17/14

Staff and agents at LivingSocial are quite pleasant and helpful.

Have had nothing but positive experiences at each place I have purchased vouchers for. Dinners, massages, shows, etc... As an active purchaser for several years, I have learned to appreciate LivingSocial to introduce me to new places.

3/16/14

Avoid these types. They prey on people not cashing in on their vouchers. In the words of Joe Gerard the world greatest salesman who was in the Guinness Book of World Records, look after every single customer, because that customer knows 100 other people. There is nothing more powerful than word of mouth advertising! These people will spend a fortune on advertising trying to create a successful business when all they need to do is look after the clients they already have. We had a funeral and couldn't make the deadline. Voucher expired. I asked them to check the death notices if they thought it was an excuse or I was making it up. But she just kept reading her script - we have "policy" and should have notified them in advance. As if that's what was on our minds then?? Rubbish customer service, a disgrace.
Plenty other fish in the sea! Spend your money elsewhere where it wont be wasted.

3/14/14

Bought headphones. They took over a month to ship. They were supposed to have a mic and remote built in. Did not They refused to refund the shipping charge.
BEWARE!! They do not back their products!

3/12/14

I purchased a deal today from Living Social that stated it was available for redemption Monday to Friday and did not state any expiry period. It was actually only available Monday, Wednesdays and Thursdays so they are false advertising.

When I called Living Social just to let them know about the days and also ask them about the expiry I was just told over and over again they can't access my account until I complete my details. I never even asked them once to access my account and my call had nothing to do with my account or even the fact I purchased the deal. After 10 minutes of what seemed like baby talking to someone (who possibly had the intelligence of a sloth) I finally was able to ascertain there was no expiry.

Then I proceeded to email a complaint regarding the ridiculous conversation and now the same stupid argument ensues.

3/10/14

I purchased a Hockey Ticket package deal and let me just tell you, this deal sucked for many reasons. #1 - I couldn't print my parking pass until the day before. I work M-F and do not feel the need to have a printer at home, this caused me to have to inconvenience a friend to use their printing, because I couldn't just print the pass at the same time as the voucher. Stupid. #2 - Will Call was a NIGHTMARE and by nightmare, we waited in line for 45 minutes in the straight sun. We had to take turns standing in line and hiding in the shade! #3 The seats we were provided were in NOSE BLEED section 450. Are you kidding me? Way to use a bait and switch on us. The key words you used to describe these tickets were "Premium balcony seating" Nowhere in my mind did I think we would be sitting against the back wall in the 400 sections. What a joke. This is the last time they will burn me. I have bought over a handful of deals from Livingsocial and each time, I get burned or end spending more money then I EVER would, just get what I thought I was getting when I purchased the voucher. I wanted refund, but GOD knows that wouldn't happen.

3/5/14

Terrible, I purchased a window cleaning service from them in Auckland New Zealand. Despite many calls the cleaner never returned my calls. Living Social refused to refund my money.
They don't have a registered office in NZ so I cant take them to court.
Avoid them like the plague

3/3/14

When I saw the negative reviews on this site, it did make me wary buying from it but I found this website to be a positive experience. It had an Michael Todd Organics item for $25 and after purchase gives you a coupon code to apply in your shopping cart on Michael Todd website. The coupon worked and was true to its word. I'm happy that I know the product is coming from Michael Todd itself and isn't going to be a cheap version of the real $150 product. Real value for money and was easy to do. Can't wait to see more Michael Todd sales.

3/3/14

I was happy finally to find the item I was looking for a long time - a green coffee. Thank livingsocial.com for fast shipping!

2/26/14

Worst site ever! They promote failing and shady businesses because no one else will. I am personally fighting a big charge incurred from one of their fraudulent businesses. When you have a problem, the site has no feedback or help. Stay away...this site will fail...give it time.

2/26/14

I bought a voucher for a car detailing service. The merchant is unreachable. When you call their number it says "mailbox is full". Livingsocial customer service called them while I was on hold and confirmed that she got the same message. Then I get an email from Livingsocial (Help Request #14029415) saying that they confirmed the merchant is actively scheduling appointments at the number so they cannot refund my money. They just out and out lied about it.

2/18/14

I ordered a camera lens for my i phone (a $179 deal for $16). The site bounced me to a
site called "Z Shoppers". I put in my credit card #; they said they did not get it; I put it in again. I was emailed that I hadn;t used the discount code. A lie. Next day I checked my CC statement, and sure enough the $179 charge was on there plus a $4.99 shipping charge. I was able to get the $179 removed and the $4.99 remained. $16 was already sent to living social. Beware.

2/16/14

Ordered 3 pair of earbuds deal was told by living social 2 weeks for delivery...called after 2 weeks...was told to wait a little longer...3 weeks still no product...shady deal from a company only 1 month old should not have been offered.

2/6/14

I looked through the site and found a pair of tickets I may have been interested in and placed them in my cart. Then a window popped up asking me to update my credit card information. I entered in my card number, thinking that it was just for their records. Guess what! They charged my card $170 for the ticket without confirming the sale. I immediately called them and asked to have my card refunded since I didn't authorize the purchase. They basically told me to wait for an investigation (or until my charge went through), then they sent me an email stating that "it was out of their refund policy." I WILL NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE AGAIN. The people at Livingsocial.com are crooks.

2/3/14

This is a dishonest company in the way it sells, advertises, and supports its products. This weekend they advertised a "Valentine's Thames Cruise" which, one would assume, would take place on Valentine's Day. After inadvertently ordering the item, I checked out the fine print, and saw that the deal was available on every day BUT Valentine's Day! I emailed them within minutes of purchase, but they were closed. I called them promptly Monday morning and the operator told me they would refund the money. Then I received an email saying the fine print would not allow them to make ANY refund. I called to speak to a supervisor wand was put on hold for 20 minutes when I hung up. Do not trust this company!!!

1/31/14

I ordered and paid for the Texas Highways subscription October 17, 2013 and have now found out that the first issue won't arrive until the end of February 2014, that is 4 months after they took my money for the deal and that delay was not in the fine print. Apparently, sites like Living Social have agencies that offer these subscription rates and in order to get these rates, they hold all their subscriptions orders until they fulfilled a certain quota and only then send Texas Highways or other vendor the orders. Without disclosing a four month delay in the subscription up front, I consider that a deceptive act.

I have been a regular customer of Living Social, but if they won't protect their customers from deceptive practices, then they effectively participate and profit from the deceit.

1/30/14

I was a first time user of the site and ordered a wine cruise voucher. After the purchase, they sent me a message saying that they would refund the purchase if I were to get three more purchases from other people. So IU got a hold of some friends and got them to purchase six more vouchers. twice as many as required. One friend bought four vouchers and another bought two. Then when I asked for my refund, Living social told me that because only two separate purchases were made and not three, I would not get the refund. So if one of my friends had purchased 20 more vouchers it would not qualify??? They have to be purchased by three different email sources. What a Joke!! I unsubscribed and will never buy from them again. If you go to Glassdoor.com and read the Living social reviews you will see how bad this company is. The reviews are written by their own employees!!

1/26/14

I ordered touch screen gloves from Living Social in Early November a year ago for Christmas gifts. Was given a ship by date. Never got the gloves even tho I called both Living Social n the merchant many times. Was promised the merchandise numerous times from the merchant. Never got the gloves but they charged my credit card! Living Social was absolutely NO HELP. Basically said "Not our problem" and to contact the merchant. Have ordered from Groupon and had no problem at all. Do yourself a favor and unsubscribe from Living Social and use Groupon!

1/25/14

Horrible customer service. I purchased a voucher from them back in November and the merchant won't return calls or emails. So I can't use the voucher I paid $80 for. I contacted living social and they did nothing and refused to refund my money. I disputed transaction with credit card company. WILL NEVER USE LIVING SOCIAL AGAIN. I will stick to groupon and there fantastic customer service.

1/20/14

Wife purchased a V8 Superlaps voucher for Marulan. They only offered 1 day a month to do the drive day which were all booked up. Living social claims that they are honouring their voucher by having the 1 day a month and even though they are booked out i cannot be issued a refund... Currently in contact with Department of Fair Trading.

1/17/14

LIVING SOCIAL SUCKS! Don't try to purchase anything from this website they have terrible customer service. I tried to order something and I have yet to receive it and it's been since November when I ordered it. And no one can tell me where it is and I can't get a refund because that's how much living social sucks!
Don't waste your time it's a waste of money!

1/9/14

Delete them from your email list. Do not give them your credit card number. I have tried for over a year to get a resonse regarding an item I ordered but was never delivered. I was crazy and ordered another item from this site about a year and a half later, only to have them charge my credit card twice! I have never had any bad experience with TeamBuy and will NEVER use Living Social again. Run don't walk away from this site. IT IS A SCAM AND YOU WILL NEVER RECEIVE WHAT YOU ORDER BUT THEY WILL CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD (TWICE).

1/9/14

Photo book voucher. Confusion in dates between Living Social and Photo book supplier. Needless to say I lost out. Had to pay more money to re-activate the voucher. Customer service at Living Social redefined the word "service" in the downwards direction. It was a whole lot of weasel-words and basically, "Go away, we are not going to help you". I can honestly say that with Living Social, it is a case "buyer beware".

1/3/14

STAY AWAY!!!

This company takes no accountability for the dodgy merchants it signs up for it's deals! Although the deals look great (and I will admit, some actually are great), they are usually start up companies, or companies struggling to make money (usually for a reason - they suck).

To give my own personal experience:
Purchased a voucher for a canvas print, claimed and ordered the item, after 2 months the item never showed. Couldn't get a response from the third party merchant, so went back to LivingSocial for advice. Instead of providing me a contact phone number, LivingSocial gave me the merchants Australian Business Number (ABN), which clearly they got from the website (it was the only number listed on the website).

LivingSocial failed to take any accountability for their dodgy merchant and told me that "as they had provided the voucher, they had fulfilled their part of the sale agreement". Visa disagreed and issued a reversal on LivingSocial so that I was able to receive a full refund.

Interestingly, almost a week after I received the chargeback, LivingSocial managed to "solve the issue" with the merchant and re-credited me also, DESPITE being told by me that I had solved the issue via my card issuer.

So now I'm left to deal with following up on my card holder dispute to give back the duplicated refund!

Overall, livingsocial are crap! Crap deals and even worse service! Just don't even bother, these reviews should be enough to show you WHY to avoid them!

1/3/14

I have had nothing but problems purchasing deals from this site. I don't know if they just don't validate the merchants properly before making deals with them or what but I had purchased a picture on canvas from canvas people and received a canvas that was defective. There was a snag on my fathers face. It was like pulling teeth trying to get them to send me a new one or a refund. My mother purchased me the uv nail starter kit for Christmas and what a joke!! The colors are not true to color and they peel right off working minutes. Of course you can't return that. $70 down the drain. I will never use living social so purchase a deal again.

12/28/13

I will NEVER buy from this site again! The quality of the earrings I bought was terrible and the dollar amount they claim the earrings were valued at was laughable. I feel I was scammed and will avoid this website from now on. Also, I tried to resolve the issue with their customer service and they clearly were NOT interested in helping me...they pushed me off to the manufacturer who never answered their phone and did not respond to my emails. AVOID!!

12/24/13

I bought a deal on here and was very dissapointed with the quality. I looked at this site to read their customer service reviews before contacting LivingSocial about it, but almost didn't even want to after reading such negative reviews. I emailed them anyway and was told I could get 5 living social bucks as a way to show they were sorry for inconvenience (the deal I bought was $15). I was not satisfied with this so I called them...the lady was super nice, issued me a refund for the whole price back to my credit card AND let me keep the 5 living social bucks. I personally had a great experience with their customer service...maybe I just got lucky by having a nice lady answer the phone with the holiday spirit? Idk but either way, I feel like this company is fair and I have enough confidence in their customer service to continue being a customer.

12/20/13

They are clearly trying to steal as much as they can as quickly as they can. By far the worst deal site I have ever used. I wouldn't buy anything from them if it was free. Horrible customer service as well.

12/18/13

Below details the horrible experience I have endured with this company! PLEASE DO NOT EVER PURCHASE THROUGH THEM.

Hi,

I purchased two of the Progredi sports cameras on the 20th November as a gift for my brother and his girlfriend for Christmas as they are going on a holiday on the 30th December.

Before placing my order I checked the fine print and all terms and conditions on the offer and NOWHERE did it stipulate that the items would be delayed. Furthermore, a week after ordering I emailed you asking when these would be dispatched and to provide an ETA. Your response was that the order would be delivered within 5-10 business days and you confirmed I should expect it by no later than the 3rd December.

When this did not arrive on the 3rd I sent another email asking for this to be addressed and for you to email me with a tracking number for my item. Surely, if you had guaranteed me delivery by the 3rd you would have known it was dispatched so this should not have been an issue. Your response from Andrew was "We will need to look into this a little further with the merchant or supplier directly. Do you give LivingSocial permission to pass your details on to the merchant if necessary?". I agreed for my details to be passed on and advised that I needed this looked into urgently as the delivery address this was being sent to was closing from the 20th December and these were Christmas gifts.

On the 9th December Andrew advised "I have raised a case with our products team to look into this with the supplier and our logistics department. This typically takes 3-5 working days, depending on the supplier and the number of issues raised regarding this item."

After 8 days I still had not received a response from you or the suppliers so I once again had to email you to ask for an update. I also phoned you company and spoke with Wes who put me on hold for 10 mins and when get got back on the phone told me the order would arrive on the 17th December. I spoke with Kylie this week who could only tell me that you were still awaiting a response.

I cannot understand why you cannot call your suppliers and find out what is happening and arrange for this to be express posted. I had provide you with ample notification that this order was required by a specific date that exceeded your quoted delivery time frame. Furthermore, no explanation has been provided to me as to WHY there is such a delay.

This is the second time this has happened to me when ordering from your company. I placed an order for a onesie in late May/early June and it was not delivered until the end of August after, once again, me having to contact you several times to chase it up.

Now there is one day left until the address this being shipped to is closed and Christmas is 3 business days away so the likely hood of me receiving these in time is none. I am left with out Christmas presents for two of my family members along with being down $160.

What will be the point in having these delivered sometime in 2014 when they are not required then. Christmas will be well and truly over along with their holiday in which they were to take these items.

I have emailed and called you so many times now that this is becoming ridiculous! I cannot get one bit of information out of you as how this situation can be rectified. The fact that I work in the customer service and logistical side of a company shows me how poor your company's customer service really is. Not once has anyone I have spoken to been helpful or provided me with answers. It is your duty to go above and beyond with your customers when there is an issue such as mine to ensure you retain their business and so that their bad experience does not taint others perception of your company.

I have also asked for a manager to call me to which no one will. I have now also via email requested for this order to be cancelled and refunded so that I can make other Christmas gift arrangements and your staff ignore both of these requests.

This issue has now been raised to the Fair Trade Ombudsmen and all emails have been forwarded on to this government department. You cannot advertise offers as "Great Christmas gifts for him", promise delivery within 5-10 business days of ordering and then fail to adhere to this.

The logistical side of your business is appalling but what is more disappointing is the terrible customer service you and your staff provide.

I will not ever be ordering through your site again and I will strongly encourage others to avoid doing any kind of business with you.

12/18/13

Living Social - stay away!

I received an event 'present' from a relative that had been bought with their hard earned money from the site. I was very disappointed with the non-delivery of the said package. Any attempt to engage Living Social customer service in meaningful dialogue ended in non-communication and further disappointment.

If you want to avoid mental termoil, then please avoid the site.

12/17/13

Dreadful -m they do not care about customers, they are rude and heavy handed in customer 'support' - do not deal with them, they are only interested in taking your money

12/16/13

Purchased a Trip to Belize through living social- Due to US DEPT OF STATE Government Website. It was reported that Belize is the 6th Most dangerous Place in the world to visit- High Crime, Murder and even terrorist connections- I chose Not to go and requested a refund . Their customer service dept stated that they do not give refunds, and its the responsibility of the purchaser to do their own Due diligence on safety issues or concerns. I disagree! I feel if they are selling a product to the public - They should also do their own DUE DILIGENCE although my voucher to go to Belize is still good for 5 years- They should be required to have a link to The State Department or govermental agency to each place they are selling-

12/14/13

Ordered from them never got the goods. Paid by Paypal so they got my money back. SO PLEASE AVOID THEM

12/10/13

I purchased two vouchers to spend on Pandora charms in the Watch Store in Belfast. Vouchers are valid until end of March 2014. What the deal failed to say was that the Watch Store are discontinuing their Pandora range. When I called to order two charms that I wanted they said that I could only choose from what is instore and they will not be getting new stock. The shop has only very old stock in store which is not suitable for genuine Pandora collectors. I called Living Social to ask for a refund but they refused saying that the deal said any charm in store. True but very misleading. I had to speak to a manager who was abrupt and said that I could gift the vouchers to others who could use them. Who wants old stock ???? He then said that he would credit five pounds to my Living Social account. No Point as I will never purchase from them again. I also had ordered an Android tablet for Christmas and then got an email saying that the company could not honour Christmas Delivery. I asked about this also and was advised that this is not Living Social's responsibility ! They sold me the deal !!!!! To cut a long story short AVOID AVOID AVOID !!

12/8/13

I purchased vouchers for carpet cleaning from Majestic cleaners. I immediately attempted to contact the merchants and received a response a month later. They will not clean my carpets unless I purchase other services which are quite expensive. Living social refuses to refund me my money, hence I am now almost £60.00 out of pocket. Avoid purchasing any majestic cleaners deals and living social deals at all costs. If you make a mistake or the merchant does not deliver, you will not get your money back.

12/8/13

Ive been a living social customer since September 2011 and bought at least 10 deals. I recently needed to ask for a refund for the San Diego Zoo Safari tickets that I bought since we moved further away from San Diego. Ive sent living social numerous emails and all I received were generic emails and they will give a refund nor give deal bucks. I was very disappoointed. Living social has a very bad customer service. I hope people stop buying from them since they dont care about their customers. I will insubscribe from their emails and delete their app from my phone. Stay away from livingsocial.com

12/6/13

I bought a coupon for shari's berries which I loved prior to this experience as well. I spoke with sharii's berries at length explaining how living social took my money and turned it into what they call "deal bucks" and each segment of time, possibly weekly they deduct $1.oo from your account..so they do essentially steal your money.. I laugh they only got $12.00 and I believe in Karma... and really thought that Shari's Berries would be smart seeing that I am a customer would honor the cash I paid in the least.. I was off by one day, thought it expired the last day of the month and it expired the day prior! So shari's berries also denied any real help to me... I told them I never would've ever got involved except they have always been so reputable, etc They took no responsibility. In my opinion, as another reviewer said, the merchants are losing customers over this one! I have not ordered from living social, don't even look at what they offer, have deleted them from my computer and I have not ordered from shari's berries again either to date... I don't imagine I ever would, I feel I was not treated well by either of them. They are real beauties in this scam.... PLEASE KEEP YOUR MONEY! I cannot honestly recommend getting involved on any level with this business.

12/6/13

Merchants, RUN from this site. Do NOT run a deal with them. They are horrible to deal with, and it's all around just a nightmare. We are utterly horrified with how theyve treated our deal, and their complete lack of communication (takes at least 3 emails to get a reply), and when they do finally address our concerns it's a complete brush off. Very very disappointing. Groupon and Wagjag treat their merchants much, much better.

12/5/13

I would give Living Social NEGATIVE stars if I could. Their customer service is horrible. I purchased a voucher from Living Social for a laser procedure. When I found out the procedure was unsafe to perform prior to the expiration date, I contacted Living Social within the appropriate time frame. My emails were ignored so I sent another request. They responded after the allotted time for a refund to tell me I didn't qualify for a refund OR credit. After calling several times the end results were the same! Living Social refused to work with me. They didn't care that the voucher couldn't be used because of safety reasons. I would NOT recommend doing business with Living Social. At least Groupon works with customers and offers credit for unused services. Living Social is just ripping people off. STAY AWAY FROM BUSINESS!!! Customer service will conveniently hang up on you instead of working with customers.

12/3/13

I would rate living social as zero stars, but one is the worst I can do. I paid $110 for 3 two hour house cleaning services from Unique Home Cleaning during the summer of 2013. They certainly are unique because they don't exist. Despite repeated calls to schedule my service, I never got to speak with anyone. Thinking that they were simply getting a great response, I kept trying for a week, then 2, then 3 until I finally got a recording saying that the number I was dialing was a non-working number! I immediately contacted living social, certain that they would stand by their vendor and refund my money, but was shocked when they refused. They have a 7 day refund policy, which is ridiculous; I could never have realized that this vendor did not exist in 7 days! As far as I am concerned, living social is the agent for this "vendor" and as such, should make a full refund. They have kept my $110, which is the last of my money they will EVER see. I am also filing formal complaints about this FRAUD to the Better Business Bureau and the NYS Attorney General's Office. DO NOT PURCHASE FROM LIVING SOCIAL.COM!!!!!

12/2/13

A Nightmare experience - Endlessly frustrating simply "awful company" to deal with - Reguires endless forms to be filled out -Suddenly my bill for 20 Euro for a shower speaker suddenly became 207 Euro . After frantic calls to my credit card company - I managed to reduce it to the correct amount -then I was charged separately for postage incurring double credit card fees -The system is designed to frustrate and create anxiety for the unfortunate consumer - Why is this rip off allowed to continue with the support of the Credit Card Companys and Pay Pal who have a DUTY OF CARE to protect us "consumers" -Shame on you all .

12/1/13

Do not order from living social! I wish I read these reviews before I used them. I ordered 2 watches from them and they never arrived. I emailed living social and they told me to email the merchant. I did that and the merchant never replied. I emailed living social back and got no reply. You'd think that living social would be more helpful seeing as it reflects badly on them as well as the merchant. My housemate had the same issue with another product she ordered. They are a scam! Stay away!

11/25/13

Living Social Ripped Me Off ! Took my money for a " Service " . The contractor refused to perform the service and Living Social refused to return my money. Living Social is a scam. Do NOT use them. Be Warned , Steer Clear.

11/21/13

Living Social promotion of if your friend buys 3 tickets are yours is free is a LIE. It does not work even you used the provided link. When we called in they say there is nothing they can do and I don't believe that!

11/20/13

As a consumer. I purchased a deal off of LivingSocial only to find out that the company running the deal had absolutely no Customer Service. I then wanted to run a deal with LivingSocial for services I have seen advertised by other companies and this is the response I got:

Thank you for your interest in featuring your business on LivingSocial! We are always looking for great partners. LivingSocial loves locally owned businesses, and we want to make sure that we help our business partners grow their customer base and enhance their online reputation. While we can’t support your business with a promotion right now, our subscriber base is constantly changing, and as soon as we think we have the right opportunity for you, we’ll let you know! Thanks again for contacting us, and we hope we can work with you in the future.
Socially yours,
LivingSocial

In addition, not only did I not get an answer as to why I could not run my deal, I was unable to get in touch with anyone who could explain this to me. I was told to try again in a few month. CAN YOU BELIEVE THAT?? I guess birds of the "No Customer Service" feather, flock together!!

About LivingSocial
Specialties & Business Description
LivingSocial is a leading "daily deal" site that sells discounted experiences and local services--restaurants, spa trips, home services, travel, etc.--via voucher. The consumer must pay for the voucher upfront, and the voucher generally must be used within a specified time period or it cannot be redeemed. To make these deals possible, LivingSocial sells merchants on its ability to help "find and keep more customers". LivingSocial is a private company based in Washington DC and its shareholders include Amazon.com.
Meet the Business Representative