US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

danb76
5/12/14

Same as the rest, I'll keep mine short, if I can....

STAY AWAY, they are supplying really bad Chinese counterfeit DVDs, that is IF they actually supply anything.
They also gave our CC info to a Charity in Ankara Turkey, which charged us over $200. Luckily Chase fraud folks caught that one.

First time my wife ordered here, no charges showed up but the order also never came. We also had to cancel the credit card and get a new one due to fraud around the same time. Looks like we are 2 for 2 on fraudulent charges following transactions with this place.

Read their FAQ - you will see many clues that they are not legit. They ONLY take credit cards and Western Union money transfers (which are absolutely irreversible, so you are out the money if you send via WU.) They even note that your credit card will likely block the charge.

Phone number - try 877-329-2006, but don't count on actual help.

Fraud -scam- complaints - FBI and FTC need to look into this place and shut them down!

ernesto74
7/1/13

For nearly a month I have not received product nor correspondence from the aforementioned, spending close to $60.00 and 3 email order status request, I have not received product nor a response. This type of customer no-service is despicable. BEWARE......how do I get in contact with this so-called company?

whyr
6/30/13

this website sells full sets of tv shows movies and such...
i got counterfeit disks someone downloaded crappy movie files from the internet and used their PC to convert the files to a dvd disk... the disks glitch badly all the time and look horrable...

sallyw7
7/18/12

ac38
3/29/11

I purchased the full Roseanne series - 36 disks. After looking at my bank charge I saw they charged me 120.11 for an authorized amount of 119.90, plus there was an additional bank fee of 1.20 because they convert dollars to whatever in China. I requested a return of my money immediately, and told them to not ship. They delayed for a week with daily emails, until the shipment actually shipped, then told me they could not stop the shipment! I continued to request the return of my money. I met the mailman at the box the day the disks arrived, there were only three disks (out of 36?) in the package, and I refused shipment immediately. I was told a refund was processed on the 11th of March. After a week and no money, they sent me a screen shot showing "a refund" was processed March 17th. It is now the 29th of March and still no money. They are rude and nasty in emails, and lie every step of the way. I have only been answered in emails by Kimberly Weis (kimberlyweis3@gmail.com), but I recieve informational emails from MistyRichmond (mistyrichmond12@gmail.com). DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THIS COMPANY -- THEY HAVE SEVERAL FRAUDULENT SITES ON THE WEB -- www.Liquidation-dvd-sets.com and www.ultimatetvboxsets.com -- BUYER BEWARE -- they are only out to steal you money and being in China makes it very hard to get that money back.

stevenw5
3/14/11

I ordered on March 9th. thecomplete dvd set of Wlker Texas Ranger and Dynasty a total of $254.55. On March 14th my fraud alert company called and said that Dvd collections and some one else tried to pull $254.55 and $255.88 all the information came form fraud alert. They said that most likely (and they have seen it before) DVD collections GAVE MY CREDIT CARD INFO TO A THIRD PARTY!!!!! So beware I cancelled my card and my order. DO NOT BUY FROM DVD COLLECTIONS.

leeannep
3/12/11

I r ecently purchased a complete set of THE ROCKFORD FILES. After waiting for
3 wks. for the purchase, I discovered that there were 14 of the 43 discs that were
unwatchable. Some would freeze up in the dvd player...you couldn't fast forward or
reverse. Eventually you had to eject the dvd from the player. I made a complaint to
the company and about 3 weeks later I received the replacements, which did arrive
without sleeves or protections. All were placed together in a single plastic box;
which allowed the discs to shuffle about during shipping. One of the replacements
was mismarked with a disc of DYNASTY and the remainder of replacvements had
defects just a.s the original set had. After making a e-mail complaint I received a
reply that the se replacements are CAREFULLY checked and packed before
shipping....BE CAREFUL, these dvd's are shipped from CHINA
This company in their e-mail seems to be implying that my dvd player is to blame...

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Liquidation-dvd-sets staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Well reading those comments made me say “I am definitely lucky.” Coz last month, I placed an order for How the West was Won, it arrived after 2 weeks. I checked the package to see if it’s good and complete. When I started watching, I noticed that the quality is not perfect but it has a better picture and sound, definitely watchable. I think I would rate it as 8.5 out of 10 (10 being the highest.) I managed to checked all the discs, there is only one certain disc I won’t get able to play so I emailed Liquidation-dvd-sets company right away. Within the day, I received a response from one of their customer support asking me to check all the discs because they offer one-time free shipping for replacements. I told them that’s the only one. They asked me for my desired shipping address so they can send the replacement disc immediately. They delivered it and it’s a workable discs. So, I am wondering why some of you experienced those things. I can suggest that you should email the company to address your concerns. Based on my experience, they provided me a good service. I am now planning to order some for my other fave shows.
9/4/12
sallyw7
A: Purchased a set of "Lancer" DVD's from this Company and I've been very disappointed with the service. I noticed on the confirmation e-mail that they had my address wrong - I immediately e-mailed the correct address but the discs were sent with the wrong address on them and took a long time getting to me! When I received them they were of "patchy" quality to say the least and were not even labelled so took me ages to catalogue nearly 60 episodes! One disc was incorrect ("Family Ties" not "Lancer") and I immediately informed Rene Sadler who had been my point of contact at this Company. She confirmed that the correct disc would be sent immediately - 3 weeks later - no disc. I'm so angry I've tried to e-mail their customer service team and ask for an address to return the discs for a refund - my e-mails are returned "undelivered" - what a nightmare - avoid this company at all costs - they are con men!
7/18/12
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Liquidation-dvd-sets staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?