US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kindnessc

Lightinthebox has always impressed me both with their customer service and quality of products plus fasttt delivery!! (in 142 reviews)

katerinam

I'm about to get married and I have ordered all the needed things from LightInTheBox, even my wedding dress. (in 29 reviews)

laurar25

:) 10/10, great quality products and massive selection of goods! (in 19 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christav1
11/18/14

The dress fit great and was here really fast after ordering it. Was exactly what I expected when it got here and no surprises.

aljosak
11/18/14

Very good expirience with the store and with very friendly sellers

inesec
11/18/14

LightInThe Box is have interest.

eithnem

I love light in the box , there customer service is 110% excellent

jacquelineb8

Cheap and cheerful

elianag
11/18/14

Great experience, love the dress and fabric!

nicolaem
11/18/14

Smooth transaction, fast shipping.

maxinem2
11/18/14

I was recommended to try this site by my cousin because she bought her makeup brushes and false eyelashes from here, so I did the same. The best thing about the products is that they are actually very close to popular brand names like mac, sephora, etc etc. The products are also given at a MUCH cheaper price even just as low as a buck - if you buy items before a sale ends.They also have good shipping where you are given an option to choose which shipping you want (expedited shipping - recieve item(s) w/in a short amount of days and standard free shipping - takes 10-20 business days). If you are given a wrong item, or item was in a different colour, damaged, lightinthebox will immediately perform a refund for you. Overall, lightinthebox provides excellent service, great products, and fast shipping. I am very pleased with this site and haven't had any issues regarding the items i have purchased so far.

arvisr
11/18/14

Goods as described, good quality. Size matched to description. Items were packed in solid cartoon box, no custom taxes were charged.

jacquelynb1
11/18/14

I'm always weary of shopping online. Especially for things as important as bridesmaid dresses. Things can go wrong, or you can change your mind, but this company and the supervisors are so willing to help. They will not stop until their customers are satisfied. I am very impressed with this company. They take care of their customers.

alesgerb
11/18/14

Nice! It fits to me! :-) Thanks!

daniellep5
11/18/14

Very satisfied with the services provided. The item is absolutely beautiful and the price is right. Will be shopping some more from your wonderful service :-)

joaom
11/18/14

great site to buy fishing stuff. possible to find from the greatest to the poorest quality products, but all of them for lower prices.
i bought a 10 pack soft lure that would be at least two times the price in other sites.

definetly recommended.

stacyd14
11/18/14

I bought a Shawl that was simply stunning! I received so many compliments and everyone wanted to know where I got it from. Great Price and delivery to the US was FAST too!

lindap55
11/18/14

I absolutely love LightInTheBox website! I live in the USA so the delivery time is a wait on certain items. However the packaging to delivery was done well and on time. I love the sales to items and cost values are excellent! I will be using this site often and have already spread the word to my friends about how much I love the products to costs.

annat28
11/18/14

The products that I ordered in your site were nice and I don't have any worries that I will not receive my orders. The delivery was very good and safe. I am very satisfied with your site. Thanks

pavelg1
11/18/14

I am very delighted to be shopping on LightInTheBox. Their products are amazingly cheap and are always of top quality. Shipping is fast, and Customer Support is very kind and responsive.

zitac
11/18/14

I am very happy that I ordered dress from Light in the box.
I love my dress it's very gorgeous:)

manala1

Very high quality Thank u ,will order again

trishp1
11/18/14

This was a beautiful scarf, I purchased this for my sisterinlaw and I know she will love it. It has such vivid colours and it is a quality item. I will purchase more after seeing the quality of this item.

nerijusk

Very nice and comfort

faithm4
11/17/14

My first shopping experience at LightInTheBox was smooth and good. I finally found and ordered my kind of boots after searching online quite extensively. And I received them and loved them... way better than I expected. Thanks LightInTheBox - will shop and buy again. Keep those discounts coming!

Tip for consumers: [Buyers Beware: If the price is too good... don't expect the product to match it. Be prepared to be pleasantly surprised or not... that is the risk of online shopping.]

jackiem27
11/17/14

I bought my wedding dress and vail through Lightin the box. I absolutely love the dress and the vail is BEAUTIFUL.

maximc9
11/17/14

Телефон клёвый, большой яркий экран, отг и т.д. Всё летает и т.п. Приятный пластик задней панели :)
Но есть одна проблема - второй слот симкарты всегда пишет "No SIM card detected" :(
Не понятно по чему :(

ЗЫ. 19.11.14 проблема разрешилась. У ЭТОГО МАГАЗИНА ЛУЧШАЯ СЛУЖБА ПОДДЕРЖКИ!

Tip for consumers: У ЭТОГО МАГАЗИНА ЛУЧШАЯ СЛУЖБА ПОДДЕРЖКИ!

mariellaf
11/17/14

I love shopping at LightInTheBox it's an amazing. The prices, range and shipping are reasonable and tracking is super easy. Every day there is something new to entice you.
I would definitely recommend this store to everyone!

karmenf
11/17/14

don't have a word !!! as Tina Turner said "simply the best"..I took picture and put it on my profile--soooo many people asked and want to have them-so would like there's going to be more promotions like this!!! great quality, soo comfortable and SO GREAT LOOKING-belts I can put to be tiedy and wear with office-style or can loose them and wear casual and messy with some cool evening or daily combination...SIMPLY THE BEST !!!! love you LightInTheBox
p.s. I also bought them in brown colour for friend and she loves them tooo

Tip for consumers: maybe you'll wait little longer to get item but it's really worth waiting..and you don't have to be afraid if you'll recieve package or not--you will surely !!!

zaraw1
11/16/14

Absolutely love this site. Have bought clothes and gadgets. Very fast shipping and customer service is great. Definitely worth a look for the gorgeous dresses alone. Bought 3 and well worth the money.

dannyk14
11/16/14

Very good website, delivery is fast, great communication with customers and the products are really good quality.

denisew22
11/15/14

The purse and earrings were exactly what I expected, they looked great. What I thought was a necklace and had a chain turned out to be just a pendant, pretty but will have to wait to wear it. The shirt I ordered according to their size chart, it wasn't close to a large. I could get it on but it was too tight in to many places, gave it to my daughter. If you don't want to wait over a month for your stuff don't choose free shipping. Prices are great and you do get good product.

Tip for consumers: Don't use free shipping in the US.

nicolak
11/12/14

I was honestly so happy with the quality of my wedding dress dress. I ordered it to be custom made and it fit like a glove. Will definitely be a return customer!

trishp2
11/12/14

Kids floral princess ribbon bow dress

When this dress arrived I could not believe how beautiful it was. It is so adorable and perfect for my granddaughter. Thank you Lightinthebox, you made me so happy.

suet18
11/11/14

My daughter ordered a prom dress, and initially I gave it a positive review, because it is a beautiful dress, but after thoroughly looking over the entire dress I see spots on the dress in the back. I'm not sure what they are but I'm returning it. This dress cost too much money. I'm very unsatisfied!arn about this online business

markot6
11/11/14

I bought this item on lightinthebox "Capless Synthetic Fluffy Short Milky White Curly Hair Wig For Fashionable Women"
I got my order very fast and everything is great, Nice to deal wit U.
Great seller.!!!!

Tip for consumers: I recommend to everyone, safe and fair trade

josephs88
11/11/14

I have bought quite a few items from this company and have found everything I have bought from them is extremely good value for money. Any complaints I have had have been dealt with immediately by extremely helpful supervising staff to my full satisfaction. At the beginning I found that, if using their free shipping, the items took quite a bit longer than specified, so I now use their expedited shipping, which guarantees tracking and delivery in under a week, so it is well worth the very reasonable amount spend, to avoid having to chase any orders that may be longer in arriving. Any refund was done immediately when providing photographic evidence of any breakages or damage in transit, like happened with the earpin on one earring which had been broken off or a pair of very cheap boots which turned out to be exactly that, but I got my money back plus postage immediately, plus a coupon for my troubles - so cannot complain. I had of course to provide photographic evidence which proved my point, and they were so polite and apologetic that it's been an absolute pleasure doing business with them. So far I have bought jewellery Excellent smart phone excellent, bedside table lamps, excellent, bracelet watches, doggy harnesses and car safe belts, excellent, kitchen utensils, good, personal care, great,...and the prices were on the whole fantastic.

Clothing - they do have guidelines as to measurements, I have not ventured into buying any clothing yet.

So all in all it has been so far a great shopping experience. I will continue to buy from them and from MiniInTheBox, their partner company. And of course thanks to PayPal for an excellent service.

Tip for consumers: Do use their expedited shipping, and if you have any complaints which are not being answered to your satisfaction, contact one of their supervisor ing staff, and they will go all out to help you.

harshanah1
11/11/14

All items are received in good quality without any damage.Well packed in Bubble wrap bag.That was a realy nice experience.Thanks seller.Thanks lightnithebox.

Tip for consumers: Recommend

ceceliar
11/8/14

I have made 3 orders. I received the 1st and 2nd in the time allotted The 3rd, I am still waiting now for over 4weeks. It was supposed to been SHIPPED 10/04/2014, IT IS 11/08/2014. I HAVE SUBMITTED A TICKET....WHERE IS MY MONEY OR ORDER????

minnies11
11/5/14

Still waiting for my order, they clearly indicate that I should get it within 20 days. It's been 30 days and still waiting. I'm going overseas in 2 days time. I hope postman wont send it all the way back to sender.

sauravg
11/3/14

Ordered ZOOYOO® Removable monkey on the tree Wall Stickers Hot Selling Wall Decals For Home Decor on 4th October 2014 but never received the product. I have written multiple emails asking about the status of my order but I guess its the worst customer care I have ever come across which does not bother to read the complaint. Same response every single time. Have even dropped multiple emails on contact@lightinthebox.com but no reply. Live chat is not available even at the time they have mentioned. Basically its a website which first pockets your money and then vanishes.

While posting a comment / feedback for their customer service they make sure none of real comments that tells the true picture ever make it to their wall for the world to see.

evelynw8
10/27/14

I ordered wedding invitations from Light In the Box and they are exactly as represented on the website. The value and quality are good and they arrived sooner than anticipated.
Due to this experience I will now be happy to order dresses for my flower girls.
Perhaps an indication of the anticipated Import Duty for each country would be helpful

noreeno
10/22/14

I still have not received my order although they say it will be delivered today, but I have received a call just today telling me that I need to pay an additional $57.58 for customs and taxes. I had assumed that these were taken care of at time of processing, that it should have been included in my overall charges. I don't know if I will be ordering from this company again, unless the quality is superb!

**Update...so disappointed with the product. The squares in the duvet cover do not cover the whole duvet as seen in the picture, would that be considered false advertising??? The materiel seems to be fine, but the design is not what I thought it was going to be. This duvet set cost me over $240 Canadian, and is so not worth it!
***Update #2...heard back from the company and they are willing to refund some of my money due to the fact that I was so disappointed and they are willing to refund 50% of the additional charges! If they do this, I would be willing to redo this review of this company!!
***Update #3 they have indeed refunded what they said they were willing to and in a very timely manner. Their costumer services does seem to be superb, just wish they would update their picture with a more accurate one.

Tip for consumers: Please read the additional shipping info, as I think I would not have placed an order knowing that I was going to be charged again.
**Please read the reviews as well. :(

katiem22
10/19/14

I ordered a 3D bed set from this site and in the picture it showed an image perfectly centered in the middle of each pillow case. The pillow cases i received were not like this at all one didnt have any image at all and the other had half a cut-off image like they just grabbed scrap material and sewed it together despite how the pattern looked. I'm very disappointed as i was planning on purchasing many sets.

tiffanyl17
10/19/14

Items came a bit late but it was perfectly fine because it was shipped internationally. I will continue using the site and recommend it to friends and family.

sherryk7

Excellant Product

lyn880
10/17/14

Don't by from this website, the shipping is slow took them a month the process the order when I paid extra shipping to ship it here on time. I wont buy from here ever again

ilsea
10/17/14

I had previously issues with an item but they took care of it immediately without me even having to ask... I appreciate the attentiveness.

angiek2
10/16/14

I ordered several "Bolero jackets" to go accompany my wedding / evening dress. I was unsure what colour or material would suit them hence I ordered 12.
To my horror I had to pay import tax of over £70.00 as they came from Hong Kong.
All of the sizes were wrong, the arms of the jackets were so narrow they only suited a child.
The materials was very poor quality . I COULD NOT USE ANY OF THE BOLERO JACKETS AND COULD NOT RETURN THEM.
Please please any-one out there dont get stung as I did, DO NOT ORDER ANY CLOTHES FROM "LIGHTINTHEBOX".

Their web site is fantastic but clothes poor quality and not the correct sizing thats why they are cheap(apart from the ensuing import tax).

Tip for consumers: Avoid this company at all costs.

jerrym46
10/16/14

Headrest DVD player was exactly as advertised. Great unit and looks great in the vehicle. Well worth the money. I would recommend to anyone.

marcusn9
10/15/14

Purchase experience was very pleasent, items arrived in post well packaged and on time.

carlac11
10/13/14

Light in the box is a serious site, their quality is amazing, the delivery is on time and they respond immediately. I will still purchasing from them.

cs83
10/13/14

Very nice hoodie. Arrived very quickly!

16 Photos for LightInTheBox