US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015
feedback@lightinthebox.com
New Autumn Look! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

934 Reviews for LightInTheBox

Review Highlights

arthurd

I have to return two cell phones to this website located in china.

mikej17

I would have paid more to get higher quality product.

michell179

Once an order is placed you cannot talk to customer service apparently.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

yucelk
9/9/14

i love lightIn TheBox i find anything i want, and the delivery was so swift , trust is important i order few items and got them no hassle at all. thank you

sarahb102
9/9/14

I enjoy shopping on Light in the Box. Their prices are phenomenal and their styles are right up my alley. The shipping process takes quite long but when you're not paying for it then it's hard to complain too much. So far I would recommend Light in the Box to just about anyone.

jacac
9/9/14

Light in the box delivered my package much earlier than I expected. The product was great! Good quality for a really affordable price! Will purchase again.

francoc4
9/9/14

I was able to Purchase a product much cheaper than from other competitors. The postage charged was lower and the delivery arrived within the specified period of time. The package was in excellent condition and the contents were protected from harm and in very good shape. Thank you.

gerardc24
9/9/14

Absolutely brilliant. Such an amazing variety of things at affordable prices. Will be back to purchase more things soon.

sasog
9/9/14

I am very satisfied with services. All my orders were fulfilled as expected.

anh17
9/9/14

Made some order soon after I realized it wont make the shipping in time so I tried to cancel.. It would not let me cancel and hours later I get an email saying items has been shipped.. The items will get here while I am away out of the country for 1.5 months.. When I get home 1.5 months later, it will be too late to return the products.. Lost of $385 thanks to lightinthebox. not sure how you guys even write good reviews when there is no contact info and email just bounces back.. I think you guys are mule working for the company.

Tip for consumers: Dont buy from this site. They help before you buy. Once you buy, good luck finding them again and good luck on getting your items..

sundrar
9/9/14

Package delivered in a timely fashion. The Quality of the merchandise was beyond what I expected especially at the price I paid for it. The merchandise Quality is just awesome and looks better than the picture of it on site I'm quite please and will order again.

annmariel
9/9/14

I found LighIinTheBox an excellent site to use, very easy to find what you are looking for. From purchase to delivery excellent and easy to track your orders.Could not believe the prices either excellent value will definitely use them again and would recommend to family and friends.

arsalanb

Excellent services

pattyn4
9/9/14

so far so good I love the items that I have received. Couple of things did not fit but their return policy is quick and easy to send the package back.

lyndad5
9/9/14

I think it is easy to navigate around your web sight,I love looking at all the merchandise you have

lauraf19
9/9/14

Rec'd item. Purchased as Christmas gifts for my family so we can all where the same thing

damyann
9/8/14

Very accurate description of purchased items. Fast delivery. No problems with support.

kevins76
9/8/14

Great selection - nice objects priced very well. Stop here before you shop on-line and you will be surprised,

aleshiaw
9/7/14

The experience that I have had with lightinthebox.com was so amazing. They are very helpful and if you have a question or concern they are always answering you back in a timely manner. All the products that I recent purchase was soooooooo beautiful. I would refer lightinthebox website to all of my friends. I will be ordering from them again also.

anulam
9/7/14

I am extremely happy I made a decision to buy my dress on line from Lightinthebox.....i wasnt sure at first....I was a little bit worried about the product thatI I will recive...but i have to say..it was a very good experiance. I will buy again...the dress was gorgeous!!! I've got so many compliments and ppl were asking me where i got it from....I recomend it to all !! I very happy costumer !!

beverleyr2
9/6/14

Very pleasing and they do everything to make your buying easy

lorencx
9/6/14

It is almost more than 3 years experience with Light in the box, and I am really okay with everything I had ordered, time of delivering and quality of the items. So, I'm satisfied, thanks LightinTheBox

sixb
9/6/14

My experience was a fast and easy purchase, i received my item as described i am happy with my purchase.

bellec3
9/6/14

My experience has been fantastic! The quality is amazing, and I just cant get enough. I have referred all of my friends and family so that they can save as well. Your product is always above satisfaction! Worth the wait with shipping taking a little longer then normal!

ruthc21
9/6/14

I have purchased several items from them and am 100% satisfied with their service. Speedy and professional handling of orders, excellent customer care both before and after purchase/delivery of order. Vast selection of products, good value for money. I recommend LightInTheBox without hesitation and will definitely be placing more order with them.

dianeg15
9/6/14

Just stunning dresses could not believe the quality and speedy service will definitely shop with you guys again mad to go else whereAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA+++++++++++

ashleyb63
9/6/14

I'm very happy with the service from light in the box. I had my doubts but they proved me wrong.

mubarikq1
9/5/14

It's really good site and best customer service

aizas
9/5/14

I really love this dress i bought from here. I look sexy and elegant and everybody look at me and tell me how pretty am i with this dress. I love the site and service are also excellent. Thanks light in the box.

esthert4
9/5/14

Great website with products that are value for money. Shipping was quick too. Would purchase from this site again.

josephf33
9/5/14

straight forward easy hassle free shopping

graceb25
9/5/14

Very easy site to navigate. Wonderfully packed item. Great prices for the quality offered. We are making a list of our items we are going to purchase.

mennob11
9/5/14

It takes a little while ti'l you get your stuff at home but it always comes! Good quality in products and the best of it all... it's really cheap!

arijetak
9/5/14

Thanks for your services and products , I am very satisfied with your services ,
I wish you much luck and success

pavelv1
9/5/14

My first purchase on lightinthebox.com! I am very glad that I can share the information about this shop, communications with operators on online chat and an overall assessment of the transport and packaging of the phone. Lightinthebox.com shop, I found thanks to compare prices of products throughout the world, and I found this shop directly from 38 other echop that offers mobile phones of this type. Maximum'm happy because lightinthebox.com, offers goods at the best prices in the world, and nowhere else, I did not get as much information from the staff shop only here! The order was processed and shipped immediately even though it was a weekend, such a deployment I see really only in China, where they value each customer and again I appreciate their efforts and I will continue to buy in this shop. Phone me came just according to the information given by the manufacturer, I am totally satisfied with the phone, the protection foil is easy to use even for a complete beginner. The battery lasts according to the intensity of use for a few hours playing, telephony and Internet browsing. In this price range we have moved on quality technologies that allow us to facilitate the work, traveling through navigation and leisure. The model I would recommend any age generation can handle it easily each and do not have to worry about that would be a problem with purchased goods or communications of this shop. Goods I found exactly according to the chosen messengers and in the exact termínu.Velice like to advise people of the EU, mainly the buyer of the Czech Republic or the Slovak Republic, as they have in the shop to buy them and also advise on VAT and customs clearance. For more information'm on skype under the name. (CZVidenak) Once again thank you very much for a very pleasant shopping, communicating with you and I look forward to more good shopping in LIGHTINTHEBOX.com, and I will recommend you everywhere. Your Pavel .. Czech Republic

jelenak
9/5/14

Very nice toasting flutes. We are fully satisfied

maryc87
9/4/14

Very nice and dainty ring. Item recommmended.

stevet44
9/4/14

LightinTheBox stands behind every thing they sell, I have had a problem and they went overboard to make it right!I I love this store, they stand behind everything they sell, and it's a great shopping experience! Keep up the good work guy's, your # 1 in my book! Thanks, Steve

georged40
9/4/14

LightInTheBox is one of the best sites for shoping almost anything you want. The website is well organised. I have ordered plenty times from them and not once i had the slightest problem with my order.

mair25
9/4/14

My experience with Light in the Box has been outstanding. They could not have been more helpful with every part of my order. Customer Service was fantastic and the website is brilliant. I have not experienced such kindness from a website before and I would totally recommend this Company to anyone wishing to purchase online. Their are totally trustworthy and a pleasure to deal with :)

aksharap
9/4/14

Good length, color, material. Like the party plus casual look it has

bernadetter1
9/4/14

I am renovating my house and bought almost everything from Light in the box website ( lights,bathroom sink faucets, showers heads and kitchen faucets etc etc....
I am super happy with my purchases, quality is very good, shipping super fast and on top of that customer service is excellent, they are eager to please you and solve any problem you may encounter. I highly recommend this site

carlosl25
9/4/14

Shipping was fast and customer service was great

catherinew15
9/4/14

I have made several purchases with Light In the Box the past few months for my wedding (dance shoes, semi-formal dresses..etc). I really like the abundant amount of products available and the easy buyer friendly system. The customer service seems to be on top of things and want to make sure buyers are satisfied. So far I am very happy with the price and high quality products that I have bought.

I do find a need to monitor price on the site as prices do fluctuate a lot with frequent sales. You need to know the market price as I did find some items selling for more than what it would cost me in store. But overall, I like shopping at Light In the Box. It's definitely a good alternative to eBay or other purchase site.

mariob22
9/4/14

Here is your previous review on our site for reference: Excellent quality though the tie isn't as fitting as I thought. My girlfriend (and I) loved it.

natalieo3
9/4/14

delightful, so easy with loads of great items.

pavelb2
9/3/14

I have more than 2 years of shopping experience with LightInTheBox. As always, the customer care is polite, answered all questions I had, and shipped fast the products. They often make discounts and gifts. I recommend everyone to do shopping here.

estefanym

chrish117
9/3/14

As a first time purchaser from Lightin The Box I have to say that I was impressed. The ease of purchase on the website, the precise way in which I could track the delivery status of the goods and the quality of the delivered products all mean that I will return to purchase in the future.

anap15

está sendo ótima!

dainam
9/3/14

It was easy to order and view items in my cart. Very user-friendly website.

dmitriyp
9/2/14

Great online shop. I am using it a long time and very happy with it. All items are good quality and customer support always ready to assist in any question. Only packaging disappoints me, all items come only in carton box, no bubbles or something to prevent item damaging, when i order headbands or laces for my wife, they always came with some damage (but last time customer support gives me coupon as a compensation for use in next order). Also sometimes shipping takes too long, but it happens pretty rare.

valdeteg
9/2/14

One of the best dresses that I have seen was in this website.

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber