US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Summer Discount! Up To 60%!
Visit Us

767 Reviews for LightInTheBox

Review Highlights

I have to return two cell phones to this website located in china.

I would have paid more to get higher quality product.

Once an order is placed you cannot talk to customer service apparently.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/25/14

I really do not know what to say. I just found LightInTheBox on internet because I was looking for cheap and cool iPhone covers (they are really expensive in Belgium), than I felt on LightInTheBox! So I began order things, even for my brother and my boyfriend! I told all my friends about it, and they are really happy!
Everything is just perfect on this website, like products, service, ...

Very Happy with Purchase will buy again

8/25/14

Excelente experiencia con Light In The Box, he realizado ya 3 compras y no me ha decepcionado en nada. Los productos son iguales a los mostrados, son de buena calidad y la comunicación es rápida. Muchas gracias.

8/25/14

A wonderful concept and a beautiful piece of jewelry. Comfortable and Stylish, a real find and the price was so right and shipping was fast.

8/25/14

Good customer service and products are as described!!

8/25/14

Great website & very affordable! Will be shopping again from there. I recommend it to anyone.

8/25/14

The highlight of my month was seeing how this wig looked on me in my mirror. I got a million compliments about how beautiful it is. The quality, length, and color are amazing and exactly as pictured. I'm so, so, so, happy with it. It's gorgeous, thank you so much <3

8/25/14

Love my dress! Prompt and very easy. Thank you!

the best

8/25/14

Ordered dresses and they came after I flew out to the wedding I needed it for. It took a few weeks dorr delivery till it arrived and the most upsetting is that I returned two weeks later, the box was here and they would not let me return it. Very disappointing. I will not order from them again. I ordered July 15 and it arrived August 7 or 8.

8/25/14

The box in came in was a mess. It looked like it had been opened. The product was a heart for the top of the wedding cake and that surprisely was untouched.

8/25/14

All the products I purchased, arrived home safely and exactly as described. Would definitely buy again from this site

8/23/14

It was awesome. very fast delivery. can recommend to any one. there are lot of of worthy & nice products. anyone should try this. so far the best website to buy products. Thank you so much for quality & worthy fast delivery products.

8/23/14

Very please with the dress. Exactly like pictured. as other reviews said the material are very thin and you really need a slip or wear leggings underneath.

8/23/14

LightIntheBox is a nice place to buy a lot of different products. The price of products is very competitive

Nice!!!

lovely products

8/22/14

Product very good and arrived very fast. I'm a very good experience with this site.

8/22/14

as mentioned as in website,but should paid huge indian customs duty

8/22/14

Great website with cheap products

8/22/14

great product, arrived on time, will shop here again. Thank you.

8/22/14

Bought an ipad cover for my daughter's ipad 2. Beautiful and classy looking case. Love the jewels outside the case. Great price for the money! I'm glad i bought this case because it fits nicely and feels good. When I purchased this, I accidentally bought the red cover. I emailed LITB to ask customer service to change the order to the pink color for me, and it was done quickly and I'm very satisfied. Thank you LITB!

8/22/14

Good experience, I like the way you take effort to ensure customer satisfaction, cheers.

8/22/14

received quickly, bought for mom, she hasn't complained about it yet so I assume it works fine.

8/22/14

I love my beautiful handbag which I plan to use for my son's wedding, and quite possibly, my daughter's wedding a year later. The ordering experience was easy and fun. I will buy again.

8/22/14

Nice and easy way to buy some nice things.
Thank you very much for fast shipment.
Best regards.

Blondy800

8/22/14

Good stuff, it is the smallest camera I have ever seen, I will keep looking to see if it is the smallest one ever made.
Good details about the item, good communications about it and deliver times, fair price for P&P.

8/22/14

I have never really ordered online this is my first experience and im happy thay I chose light in the box they have amazing products to choose from I would tell anyone and everyone yo check them out

8/22/14

Very good quality...the packaging was perfect..
I had to contact the support and they helped me more than I imagined!
Great site..great support

8/22/14

The best web people to deal with

8/22/14

Was a great experience for me I had lots of fun searching things to buy in this page, and when I order everything went ok I want to continue shopping!!!

8/22/14

havent got the product yet but im hopefull it will be good

8/22/14

so far all is ok. orders come in time without delay. products are ok, usualy what you order is what you get. there are small bonuses from time to time.
so, if you know what you want you can order on lightinthebox.com without regret.

8/22/14

Here is your previous review on our site for reference: Perfect! good! and nice laser engraving ! the packaging was perfect! and all wrapped

8/21/14

Very professional approach, I even got money back for the delay. So, the only thing that is missing is to provide correct delivery time on their website, so I will not order it if it is too long. Otherwise, I order it and wait for one month and finally pay more as a result of a delay (pay more by paying workers two times, because they have to come again to finish the job with installation of the fosset).

8/21/14

hi,i am very comfortable with your co. easy to deal with, your co put people first, and that is a BIG plus. with thanks Donald Thompson

8/21/14

Goods were delivered in good condition. Very happy with the service.
Keep up a good work.

8/21/14

i am very happy with the service provided by litb customer service, delivery, and the quality all very good . i will be ordering again

8/21/14

Light in the box is very professional and prompt.

8/21/14

It was the only website that I could find most of the things I needed for my upcoming wedding. The prices, and the daily sales is a great help, still search got my favors though, was a little upset that you did not have it in stock, but I will still visit your website in the near future.

8/21/14

Excellent customer service, product was as described, prompt delivery.

8/21/14

variety of products, inspired clothes design ,excellent service !
Thank you for your response to resolve the problems encountered

8/21/14

Som spokojný, stránka čo si objednám to mi dodá najrýchlejšie ako sa len dá :)

8/21/14

Customer service is always great and helpful!

8/21/14

I ordered a swimsuit and it fit perfectly and I received it in a timely fashion. I am very pleased with Light in the Box!

8/21/14

I purchased two pairs of shoes. The shoes took a bit longer to arrive but when they did it was really worth the wait. very pretty shoes!! much prettier than the picture on the website. I tried different styles of heels and am very happy with my purchase. Will definitely purchase again.

amazing .quick delivery .great porducts

: Perfect color. Good size Great service

8/21/14

Very simple to order, efficient delivery. I ordered more than 10 times. Excellent every time.

8/20/14

My dress is amazing, exactly as per the picture and very elegant.... Thank you so much.....

8/20/14

Shopping with LightInTheBox is always a great experience! Low prices, amazing quality, best customer service! Always a blast to shop on LightInTheBox :D

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber