US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

enriquev3

Good experience!!!Fast shipping, great customer service!!! (in 147 reviews)

katerinam

I'm about to get married and I have ordered all the needed things from LightInTheBox, even my wedding dress. (in 30 reviews)

elenab8

Good quality products, excellent prices and huge variety of everything. (in 20 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

julic
11/19/14

I have ordered this blue gown http://www.lightinthebox.com/a-line-princess-strapsn-a-tea-length-stretch-satin-coktail-dress-635894_p635894.html and a blue bag http://www.lightinthebox.com/Gorgeous-Shining-Satin-Shell-With-Applique-Evening-Bag-Handbag-Purse-Clutch-0438-6975E23-_p119997.html that matches well the blue gown. The deliver was as fast as the site promised, it's just I got delay in accepting the package due to the custom process. The bag and the gown arrived in good condition although at first I thought the package was a bit small for those bag and gown. The gown and the bag just look as beautiful as in the picture in the site. I recommend this.

dep6
11/19/14

Amazing! Great value! Exciting and interesting items to purchase. Item sizing is very accurate, so have always received items that fit well. I would recommend 'Light In The Box' to all and sundry

anns46
11/19/14

The dress came promptly. The fit was as described. The material and flow was lovely. I would recommend buying from this site with confidence

sergeym7
11/19/14

One of last purchase in this shop - two styluses.Good ones, just only for resistive screens. In whole - good shop with kind support.

istvani
11/19/14

Several times already ordered from the webshop, I always got the ordered package on time.

vanessan5
11/19/14

Always been the best experience & recommended the website to loads of friends who became as addicted as I am. The only issues will be customs clearance but when you think about the amount of savings, light in the box is worth it.

lindag50

Really great

dimitriosk1

A VERY GOOD COOPERATION

yovannag
11/18/14

Good very efficient n friendly customer line

esquilitac
11/18/14

I can not express how happy I am with this dress. I ordered it in black and it is absolutely stunning. The pic does not even do the dress justice. This company never fail's me!! The material is awesome as usual and its exactly what I thought I was getting.

anastasiac4
11/18/14

lightinthebox is the best place to shop online. they are reliable no need to be worried of loosing your money ,if you are not setisfy with your porchas. i have been buying from here and am realy realy happy with thier service.
if you need good company here you go try lightinthebox with patience and you will always be happy with them.just you need to be hornest costomer for them and everything will be fine for you and them as well. the good thing is they axcept return and refund you or they can refound you without retuning the product.

Tip for consumers: buyers please come to try lightinthebox and you will never regret their site. the good news is they always have flash sales that gives you the chance to buy whatever you want or need with less money. what is flash sale;? flash sale is every week discount that give you time to catch your favorate items when you dont have the money to buy them on new arrivel time but you try your chance on flash sale to complete your choose. i have tried many times this and i bought many things on flash sale

carlam10
11/18/14

Me gusta conprar en lightinthevox por que hay muchas cosas a muy buen precio. Puedo confiar en ellos todo llega en el tiempo mas corto posible y tienen muy buen costumer service.

joyw9
11/18/14

Great item, service, price! I will shop again!

tariqh1

Very good experience.

ninin
11/18/14

i really like this bb cream. it looks natual and its very light on the skin. It doesnt really cover up that well but it feels more like a morsturaiser. overall im very pleased and its a very cute bottle.

Reply Edit

tommiel5
11/18/14

One of my top buys ever, material is soft and sturdy (threading), the red tulle on bottom is soft and flows with the cut of the dress. It fits great and I can’t wait to wear it!

vanessan4
11/18/14

Cheap prices and good quality clothing and handbags though you need to make sure you order the right size as it is Korean size so is very small compared to Australian sizes.

kimh76
11/18/14

Outstanding delivery in specified timeframe. Quality of merchandise is topnotch. Very pleased with my purchase and the variety on the website.

maurap
11/18/14

very good service and easy to work with you

salom10
11/18/14

Very nice products , excellent costumer service

mariap46
11/18/14

estoy muy contenta con este website ellos si cumplen lo que prometen, la mercancía es increíble, es de primera calidad, yo lo recomiendo al 100 por ciento.

amberh15
11/18/14

I absolutely love Lightinthebox! They are cheap, have great products, easy checkout, and fast shipping.

solierd
11/18/14

All the product was very very good keep rock lightinthebox..........

cindyl29
11/18/14

I just luv this website and I shop here all the time. It's the best site ever and I will continue to use this site an I will tell my friends about this site so that they Xn use it too.

tracyd22

Excellent.

manuelap
11/18/14

non consiglio di prendere pantaloni, le misure sono troppo diverse, più piccoli del dovuto, ma facendo l'abitudine e l'occhio è un ottimo sito. Buoni prezzi, buona qualità. E celeri nella risposta.

dianeg19
11/18/14

The dress fits perfectly and I love it. It was delivered on time.

verav1
11/18/14

I learned about Light in the box in 2012 when we were looking for a specific figure skating dress for the National showcase and we were already running out of time. We found the exact one on the website, had a live chat-consultation with a kind customer service agent (no matter the late hour) and ordered it. The dress was delivered just in time for the competition. Since then my teenage daughters joined me in using the site for their small gift purchases and other skating dresses.
We like Light in the box for the variety of products it offers, for the great prices, prompt delivery and the very good customer service. The site expanded a lot and added more technical categories, home decor, etc. Now my husband made his first purchase on your site. You got the whole family!
Isn't it the best compliment for you to have men browsing first Light in the box before they go to Amazon? Or teenagers looking for their prom dress there, too? Yes, we already chose our prom dream dress,it is from Light in the box.
We are happy with our purchases and we are spreading the word.
Thank you.
Vera V.

aistev
11/18/14

i liked so much everything what I get,i order more!!!!!

joannes19
11/18/14

I have bought 3 bridesmaid dresses which are all beautiful and of the highest quality. Veil was as described. Customer service was great. I actually added this item to my original order a few days later with no problems

Customer satisfaction seems to be the companies main priority found all staff helpful and always resolved any queries in a timely manner.

Tip for consumers: Reviews off items have customer photos. So you can see if picture on screen is the same as what you will receive.

robertat5
11/18/14

This site has great prices, the clothing was lovely and fit great . I've already made my Christmas order.

annah52
11/18/14

I was very pleased with the service and the beautiful pink dress I received for my grand daughter

christav1
11/18/14

The dress fit great and was here really fast after ordering it. Was exactly what I expected when it got here and no surprises.

aljosak
11/18/14

Very good expirience with the store and with very friendly sellers

inesec
11/18/14

LightInThe Box is have interest.

eithnem

I love light in the box , there customer service is 110% excellent

jacquelineb8

Cheap and cheerful

elianag
11/18/14

Great experience, love the dress and fabric!

nicolaem
11/18/14

Smooth transaction, fast shipping.

maxinem2
11/18/14

I was recommended to try this site by my cousin because she bought her makeup brushes and false eyelashes from here, so I did the same. The best thing about the products is that they are actually very close to popular brand names like mac, sephora, etc etc. The products are also given at a MUCH cheaper price even just as low as a buck - if you buy items before a sale ends.They also have good shipping where you are given an option to choose which shipping you want (expedited shipping - recieve item(s) w/in a short amount of days and standard free shipping - takes 10-20 business days). If you are given a wrong item, or item was in a different colour, damaged, lightinthebox will immediately perform a refund for you. Overall, lightinthebox provides excellent service, great products, and fast shipping. I am very pleased with this site and haven't had any issues regarding the items i have purchased so far.

arvisr
11/18/14

Goods as described, good quality. Size matched to description. Items were packed in solid cartoon box, no custom taxes were charged.

jacquelynb1
11/18/14

I'm always weary of shopping online. Especially for things as important as bridesmaid dresses. Things can go wrong, or you can change your mind, but this company and the supervisors are so willing to help. They will not stop until their customers are satisfied. I am very impressed with this company. They take care of their customers.

alesgerb
11/18/14

Nice! It fits to me! :-) Thanks!

daniellep5
11/18/14

Very satisfied with the services provided. The item is absolutely beautiful and the price is right. Will be shopping some more from your wonderful service :-)

joaom
11/18/14

great site to buy fishing stuff. possible to find from the greatest to the poorest quality products, but all of them for lower prices.
i bought a 10 pack soft lure that would be at least two times the price in other sites.

definetly recommended.

stacyd14
11/18/14

I bought a Shawl that was simply stunning! I received so many compliments and everyone wanted to know where I got it from. Great Price and delivery to the US was FAST too!

lindap55
11/18/14

I absolutely love LightInTheBox website! I live in the USA so the delivery time is a wait on certain items. However the packaging to delivery was done well and on time. I love the sales to items and cost values are excellent! I will be using this site often and have already spread the word to my friends about how much I love the products to costs.

annat28
11/18/14

The products that I ordered in your site were nice and I don't have any worries that I will not receive my orders. The delivery was very good and safe. I am very satisfied with your site. Thanks

pavelg1
11/18/14

I am very delighted to be shopping on LightInTheBox. Their products are amazingly cheap and are always of top quality. Shipping is fast, and Customer Support is very kind and responsive.

zitac
11/18/14

I am very happy that I ordered dress from Light in the box.
I love my dress it's very gorgeous:)

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: i bought a g9220 dual sim cellphone and i only have one sim card how can i make this phone work with one sim card without it saying emergency on the screen?
8/2/12
amyq
A: Where can I find a legitimate phone number to contact Lightinthebox.com. I ordered some heels to wear for my wedding and there is NO RECORD of this order on the Lighinthebox website when I use the tracking number. The money has already been removed from my account and I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY ASAP! This is not making me happy, Where in the HELL are my heels that have been paid for!!!???????????????

I can be contacted at
Amyquedens@gmail.com

or 530-514-5283

I need to be contacted immediately, or this is going to Better Business Bureau.

Amy Quedens
5/4/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

36 Coupons for LightInTheBox

Ahorre $ 15 en $ 100 en la categor
Expires: December 31, 2014
Get Deal
No coupon code needed
Shop now at LightInTheBox to save!
Go to LightInTheBox