US Government's NSF

Get Fans Exclusive Deals 10%Off Coupon from Our FB
Visit Us

392 Reviews for LightInTheBox

Review Highlights

I have to return two cell phones to this website located in china.

I would have paid more to get higher quality product.

Once an order is placed you cannot talk to customer service apparently.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/22/14

I got a beautifully made dress at a great price and it came in a timely fashion. My only complaint is that the underskirt was not as full as I would have liked it to be.

7/21/14

I am very pleased with my order. It was well made and excellent value!

7/21/14

I am really pleased with the service. The quality of the clothes I had bought so far (3 orders so far) is good enough considering that they are made in China. Yes the sizes are not like in Europe - but you could see that they have size charts in cm and inches -so you could decide for yourself if the clothing will fit you. For now I will continue to shop from the site.

7/21/14

Let's start from the order. Everything in time as described! When I received the product I was impressed of the detail of packing. As it's not an expensive saxophone I was ready for acceptable packing but that was beyond my expectations. Even small pieces of foam between the pads for safe transportation. My daughter, the saxophone was her birthday present, says that it sounds great and it is far more than what she needs for her studies. I'm really happy I decided to purchase this item! Definitely I would recommend it to people who would like a saxophone for learning or spend some time with.

7/21/14

Very positive, everything I have ordered excedded my epectations. Im not a quarterback so the mens clothing fits me really well.

7/21/14

Everything went good with the order, I've got every item I've ordered and they looked exactly as pretty as on the pictures.

7/21/14

I have to say that first of all that I just started to deal with lightinthebox and I have found the experience much different from other sites from china in that lightinthebox items are exactly as described and are really of the finest quality at a very and I mean very cheap price( compared to where I live anyway , and that includes the import duty)so I have no qualms about recommending this sight to people.shop with confidence.

7/21/14

I ordered items that shipped on the 10th. They said it would get to me within 6-8 days. Today is the 18th and i still have not received my order, so I tried getting costumer service and realized that there was no way for me to contact anyone. The "service ticket" they talk about in their knowledge base is not there anymore and pretty much all the information in it are outdated. Theres is nowhere to call and i have no information about my packages because the tracker has not updated anything since the 13th. I ordered a couple of more packages after this one and now i am tempted to cancel because of this first experience.

7/21/14

Overall experience very good. Delivery was quick and good came as described. Would recommend to anyone who wants to buy from this site. Safe payment transaction also. Keep up the awesome LITB, I certainly will be purchasing from there again.

7/20/14

until today, I have purchased two items at Ligtinthebox.com and am very pleased with the quality, price, deliveries and communication. Thank you!

7/20/14

I was pleased with the product and the service. Thank you.

7/20/14

LightInTheBox is an awesome website for online shopping. With regular promotion, quick shipping and a reward system that really make you win over time.

It is, overall, a great shipping experience.

I have order from lightinthebox since 2011 and i feel happy contacting them

7/20/14

Great prices and very good service

7/20/14

Perfect! Everything came in tact and right on time! Thank you!

Satisfied

7/20/14

Order an 8 camera system from them. They charged my account. Then asked for a photo ID and Copies of the CC'd. I told them no. To cancel my order. Which they did. But now they have 225.00 of my money.
I will change the rating as soon as I get my money back!

7/20/14

I'ts amazing page, i like it so much :)

7/20/14

Item is very good. It is cute and exactly like the picture. The delivery service is fast as well. I received it within the week I ordered only. ^^ Happy ^^

7/20/14

The is is my first time buying anything from a website that has a vast collection of merchandise from large number of sellers. The servicentire was great, delivery date is in accordance of the estimation. Clothing might be a bit off from pictures on the site but quality is good. Just looks a little different that's all. Definitely would buy again from LIB

7/20/14

i'm glad working with your site
and will tell my family and friends to start searching your fantastic site
regards

7/20/14

The Lightin TheBox experience is exceptional. The quality of the products is excellent and the customer service is also excellent. With LITB, you get great value for your money with delivery worldwide. This is my favorite online store. Kudos.

7/20/14

So far I have place a few order from LightInTheBox, response has been good except for the last order which took up more than 1 month to deliver. Goods are deliver in good condition and as advertised. The response from online is quick as well.

7/19/14

I'm very happy to deal with LightInTheBox. Fast delivery & high quality products. Communication services are very high. I Recommended to future purchase with you.Thank you once again to lightInTheBox.

7/19/14

I love the free regular shipping on the Flash Sale that comes up daily. Lots of good stuffs to order ! Their shipment is always delivered as promised.

7/19/14

cool products at really good prices!! Looking for a nifty product that you probably can't find in stores, check out here first!

7/19/14

I used once the also the first time lightinthebox and I was amased!

Excellent product and service

7/19/14

My new dance shoes were perfect! Thank you. And such a great price!

7/19/14

I found Light In The Box a great site to order from! The product I order was fabulous! Great price and excellent quality! Product was exactly as shown; it looked just like picture and description.

7/18/14

We've bought several items so far, & have not been disappointed with any. They have all arrived within the specified time limits, & usually before the expected delivery date. No need for returns or exchanges to this point. Will continue to shop with them.

7/18/14

I bought a tablet and after I open it, can not find the charger.Tried to power on but nothing happened so I had a PC technician check it out and says that tablet is defective. Then I called TMART phone no. in New Jersey at 8457042266 but I hear always a busy signal sometimes just noise. So I called my credit card customer service to cancel my order but they told me to wait around 60 days for they will contact TMART. I was waiting where to ship back the merchandise but I'm not.getting any responds even in my email
This package came directly from China and returning this will cost a fortune. Reference no. is LF14060212514 $84.95 wish they will give me a refund with this defective product.

7/18/14

They are safe products and website. They are good at packaging your items so they don't break. They are good at delivery and making sure you get it and that it's the right one. I'm happy with all the services they provide and will continue to shop with them :))

7/18/14

Site gave me competitive prices and free shipping and quality goods is very good.

7/18/14

I'm having the exact experience with another poster below.
I placed an order on July 14 and I paid $30 for expedited shipping for 3-5days. After my order was processed they gave me a shipment date of July 26th! Which is after the day of my wedding when I need the items by!

My items were not tailored made, just only needed to select a size. The items were not marked as out of stock etc.

I spent 1 hour scouring the website and could not find any way to contact someone to get this issue resolved.

Like the other poster, they only way to contact them is via link to ask a question about "customs".

Given my experience with this, I am quite disappointed with my experience with lightinthebox.

7/18/14

Is't a wonderful webside with beautiful clothes at a good price! Just love it!!

7/18/14

I was looking for some new modules for my Arduino projects.
I found a lot of devices on LightInTheBox.

Everything was delivered in time, the prices are very attractive, all is fully functioning and of good quality.

7/18/14

I couldn't believe the prices!! I got 2 watches, 2 bracelets and 1 set of Professional Makeup Brushes for less than 35.00 USD & FREE Shipping!! I didn't pay extra for fastest delivery and was expecting my package to arrive one month after my purchase since it says on the webpage that it takes 10-20 business days, but surprise!!..... It only took 10!! So if you're in no hurry to get your items free shipping might work for you. The quality of the products is excellent!! I'm recommending this site to all my friends and family.

7/18/14

very good experience with lightinthebox.com

7/18/14

very nice brooch, i am very satisfied, thanks for that ...look same as a pictures

7/18/14

I was very pleased with every step of the process. They allow you to put in your own measurements and have a detailed guide to show you how to measure. The dress fit perfectly and was extremely well made. I will definitely be buying more from LITB!

7/18/14

I absolutely love the traditional Jacquard floral cut velvet table runner. It looks so pretty on my cherry wood dinette. Excellent product!

Nice product nice quality

7/18/14

Excellent service. Great product quality.

7/18/14

I have had pretty good luck shopping from Light In the Box. They have really good sale prices, and some unique items!

7/18/14

Cannot get the 5 star excellent to record above but i want you to know that I am delighted with everything

7/18/14

I was worried that buying shoes without trying them on wasn't a very good idea, but I have to say these shoes fit well and are comfortable and hold the foot well. I bought 4 pairs of dancing shoes in all and I am very pleased, also I have to say that LightInTheBox have been excellent, great communications via messages and I can't fault them. Thank you, I look forward to dancing with my new shoes and I will be buying from you again!

7/18/14

The dress I ordered is amazing (I ordered Ocean Blue) and even better than it looks in the photo. It is beautifully made and fits like a glove! Thank you to each person who was involved in its creation. My experience from the start to the finish was superb. I am in the customer service industry and I am impressed!

7/17/14

I have always found the products that I have purchased to be as they are shown on this site.

I can dance with beautiful products now, and I can't wait for my next shipment to arrive!

You can dance with rainbows too!

7/17/14

A gorgeous dress! Custom ordered for my measurements & very well made! Ordered six weeks prior to event & arrived in Australia with plenty of time to spare. Very happy with Light In The Box.

The Best Clothing Sites Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber