US Government's NSF

LightInTheBox reviews

87%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

enriquev3

Good experience!!!Fast shipping, great customer service!!! (in 151 reviews)

cmrr

I ordered my wedding dress, flower girl, and brides maid dresses from Light in the Box. (in 31 reviews)

bonip

fantastic quality products, arrived on time, very well priced, will use them again (in 20 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

marthah22
11/20/14

I like the service, and the product too

fnuj
11/19/14

Service was fast and very satisfied with the earring I ordered. It's elegant and beautiful pair of earring

dewim1
11/19/14

Exactly as pictured in the website. Love the clothing material, not too transparent and neat stitching too. Quite satisfied.

jime27

very interesting

always like visiting the site to view bargains

Hi there the parcel arrived this morning I was most surprised, I was not expecting it for another 1 or 2 weeks very happy with the contents. Quality was as expected. Connected the cameras and a monitor unit working well but have not fitted a hard drive yet Very easy to set up

gaynors2
11/19/14

We purchased 4 of these light fittings and we are more than happy with them. They are 4w per light and are adequate for what we needed. However, if you want them as a main light, then being 4w each they most probably would not be of any use. We just love them. Here in the UK we have found nothing at all anywhere near as good and as different.

audreyg6
11/19/14

Lovely bedding set! I like the idea of being able to use the zippered bed cover with my other bedspreads. By putting the zippered cover over another bedspread, I can change the 'theme' in my bedroom back & forth! Great price what you get. Although the shipping was quite high as it is shipped from China; other than that I am very happy with this set.

2) Claim your FREE GIFT by contacting

richardm93
11/19/14

I was surprise at the quick response from my ticket, and delivery was on time. Excellent

traceyc33

Good experience great comunication

breec1
11/19/14

Great! easy to use, lots to choose from, great quality

egidijusd

chrisr88
11/19/14

Quick safe service nice quality.

danield57
11/19/14

Lightin The Box is as good as walking into a shop and picking up the items yourself they are exactly what it says on the tin BRILLIENT.

anaj5
11/19/14

Good communication, excellent ( and cheap ) products. I am more than pleased. I would definitely recommend anyone to visit LightInTheBox. A+

rafaelt9
11/19/14

the web site is great, categories are easy to find, great products and as a customer i have a great experience...

kellya32
11/19/14

Excellent! I love their clothes and the prices!!

louiseb33
11/19/14

Not happy with a few parts of my order and cannot find how to submit a ticket to customer care . Really would not recommend this company . It's fine if order is ok but when u try complain about an order it is impossible !!

iwonai
11/19/14

Great very fast and on time!

kimmileef
11/19/14

I purchases a few items from the site for my wedding, the items were shipped and received long before the estimated date and though I had make an error with some of the personalized items, the customer service and quick delivery really wowed me. Thank you light in the box! will definitely recommend.

robine10
11/19/14

really good you kept me informed of my purchase the whole time.
really great product too.

julic
11/19/14

I have ordered this blue gown http://www.lightinthebox.com/a-line-princess-strapsn-a-tea-length-stretch-satin-coktail-dress-635894_p635894.html and a blue bag http://www.lightinthebox.com/Gorgeous-Shining-Satin-Shell-With-Applique-Evening-Bag-Handbag-Purse-Clutch-0438-6975E23-_p119997.html that matches well the blue gown. The deliver was as fast as the site promised, it's just I got delay in accepting the package due to the custom process. The bag and the gown arrived in good condition although at first I thought the package was a bit small for those bag and gown. The gown and the bag just look as beautiful as in the picture in the site. I recommend this.

dep6
11/19/14

Amazing! Great value! Exciting and interesting items to purchase. Item sizing is very accurate, so have always received items that fit well. I would recommend 'Light In The Box' to all and sundry

anns46
11/19/14

The dress came promptly. The fit was as described. The material and flow was lovely. I would recommend buying from this site with confidence

sergeym7
11/19/14

One of last purchase in this shop - two styluses.Good ones, just only for resistive screens. In whole - good shop with kind support.

istvani
11/19/14

Several times already ordered from the webshop, I always got the ordered package on time.

vanessan5
11/19/14

Always been the best experience & recommended the website to loads of friends who became as addicted as I am. The only issues will be customs clearance but when you think about the amount of savings, light in the box is worth it.

lindag50

Really great

dimitriosk1

A VERY GOOD COOPERATION

yovannag
11/18/14

Good very efficient n friendly customer line

esquilitac
11/18/14

I can not express how happy I am with this dress. I ordered it in black and it is absolutely stunning. The pic does not even do the dress justice. This company never fail's me!! The material is awesome as usual and its exactly what I thought I was getting.

anastasiac4
11/18/14

lightinthebox is the best place to shop online. they are reliable no need to be worried of loosing your money ,if you are not setisfy with your porchas. i have been buying from here and am realy realy happy with thier service.
if you need good company here you go try lightinthebox with patience and you will always be happy with them.just you need to be hornest costomer for them and everything will be fine for you and them as well. the good thing is they axcept return and refund you or they can refound you without retuning the product.

Tip for consumers: buyers please come to try lightinthebox and you will never regret their site. the good news is they always have flash sales that gives you the chance to buy whatever you want or need with less money. what is flash sale;? flash sale is every week discount that give you time to catch your favorate items when you dont have the money to buy them on new arrivel time but you try your chance on flash sale to complete your choose. i have tried many times this and i bought many things on flash sale

carlam10
11/18/14

Me gusta conprar en lightinthevox por que hay muchas cosas a muy buen precio. Puedo confiar en ellos todo llega en el tiempo mas corto posible y tienen muy buen costumer service.

joyw9
11/18/14

Great item, service, price! I will shop again!

tariqh1

Very good experience.

ninin
11/18/14

i really like this bb cream. it looks natual and its very light on the skin. It doesnt really cover up that well but it feels more like a morsturaiser. overall im very pleased and its a very cute bottle.

Reply Edit

tommiel5
11/18/14

One of my top buys ever, material is soft and sturdy (threading), the red tulle on bottom is soft and flows with the cut of the dress. It fits great and I can’t wait to wear it!

vanessan4
11/18/14

Cheap prices and good quality clothing and handbags though you need to make sure you order the right size as it is Korean size so is very small compared to Australian sizes.

kimh76
11/18/14

Outstanding delivery in specified timeframe. Quality of merchandise is topnotch. Very pleased with my purchase and the variety on the website.

maurap
11/18/14

very good service and easy to work with you

salom10
11/18/14

Very nice products , excellent costumer service

mariap46
11/18/14

estoy muy contenta con este website ellos si cumplen lo que prometen, la mercancía es increíble, es de primera calidad, yo lo recomiendo al 100 por ciento.

amberh15
11/18/14

I absolutely love Lightinthebox! They are cheap, have great products, easy checkout, and fast shipping.

solierd
11/18/14

All the product was very very good keep rock lightinthebox..........

cindyl29
11/18/14

I just luv this website and I shop here all the time. It's the best site ever and I will continue to use this site an I will tell my friends about this site so that they Xn use it too.

tracyd22

Excellent.

manuelap
11/18/14

non consiglio di prendere pantaloni, le misure sono troppo diverse, più piccoli del dovuto, ma facendo l'abitudine e l'occhio è un ottimo sito. Buoni prezzi, buona qualità. E celeri nella risposta.

dianeg19
11/18/14

The dress fits perfectly and I love it. It was delivered on time.

verav1
11/18/14

I learned about Light in the box in 2012 when we were looking for a specific figure skating dress for the National showcase and we were already running out of time. We found the exact one on the website, had a live chat-consultation with a kind customer service agent (no matter the late hour) and ordered it. The dress was delivered just in time for the competition. Since then my teenage daughters joined me in using the site for their small gift purchases and other skating dresses.
We like Light in the box for the variety of products it offers, for the great prices, prompt delivery and the very good customer service. The site expanded a lot and added more technical categories, home decor, etc. Now my husband made his first purchase on your site. You got the whole family!
Isn't it the best compliment for you to have men browsing first Light in the box before they go to Amazon? Or teenagers looking for their prom dress there, too? Yes, we already chose our prom dream dress,it is from Light in the box.
We are happy with our purchases and we are spreading the word.
Thank you.
Vera V.

aistev
11/18/14

i liked so much everything what I get,i order more!!!!!

joannes19
11/18/14

I have bought 3 bridesmaid dresses which are all beautiful and of the highest quality. Veil was as described. Customer service was great. I actually added this item to my original order a few days later with no problems

Customer satisfaction seems to be the companies main priority found all staff helpful and always resolved any queries in a timely manner.

Tip for consumers: Reviews off items have customer photos. So you can see if picture on screen is the same as what you will receive.

robertat5
11/18/14

This site has great prices, the clothing was lovely and fit great . I've already made my Christmas order.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: i bought a g9220 dual sim cellphone and i only have one sim card how can i make this phone work with one sim card without it saying emergency on the screen?
8/2/12
amyq
A: Where can I find a legitimate phone number to contact Lightinthebox.com. I ordered some heels to wear for my wedding and there is NO RECORD of this order on the Lighinthebox website when I use the tracking number. The money has already been removed from my account and I NEED TO FIND OUT HOW TO CONTACT THIS COMPANY ASAP! This is not making me happy, Where in the HELL are my heels that have been paid for!!!???????????????

I can be contacted at
Amyquedens@gmail.com

or 530-514-5283

I need to be contacted immediately, or this is going to Better Business Bureau.

Amy Quedens
5/4/11
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Coupons for LightInTheBox

$5 OFF $50 at LightInTheBox
$10 OFF $100 at LightInTheBox
$20 OFF $200 at LightInTheBox
No coupon code needed
Shop now at LightInTheBox to save!
Go to LightInTheBox