US Government's NSF

LightInTheBox reviews

86%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

People interested in LightInTheBox are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

enriquev3

Good experience!!!Fast shipping, great customer service!!! (in 180 reviews)

cmrr

I ordered my wedding dress, flower girl, and brides maid dresses from Light in the Box. (in 255 reviews)

eminellyg

And another interesting thing about this site is that your credit card is safe with them...the security check is superp! (in 27 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rebeccap25
11/29/14

I'm more or less always happy with the products I resive and the quality is good. The prices and service are great. And the products arrive in time.

taimik
11/28/14

Because , there are meny thing and staf very small prices and free transport and very good girls who makeng the orders.

tiffanyr8
11/26/14

me encanta el formato de su pagina, ademas que los precios son regularmente bastante economicos. Lo unico que no me encanta, es que hay muchos productos que son excesivamente caros. Cuando los encuentras en paginas como Ebay o Amazon, el producto facilmente puede estar 25 o 40 dolares mas economico. La mayor parte del tiempo ocurre con productos que dicen estar a 80% de descuento costandote $20.00 y que el precio regular es $100.00 lo cual es verdaderamente ridiculo y absurdo cuando se trata de una camisa que en ebay la encontramos a $8.00 como mucho. Aunque me he encontrado con cosas como estas, tambien es cierto que he comprado productos tan economicos como $0.59 y de muy buena calidad y trajes de $2.99 que me han quedado de maravilla. El shipping puede demorarse hasta 4 semanas pero es gratis. Su servicio al cliente siempre me ha respondido con prontitud asi q le doy 4 estrellas.

thuyn3
11/26/14

Great price. Beautiful products. Free shipping. I'm happy.

lilianal
11/26/14

Produto de ótima qualidade, prazo de entrega muito bom, por ser no Brasil esperava uma espera maior. Recomendo!

enriquev3
11/26/14

Good experience!!!Fast shipping, great customer service!!!
Everything that I have purchased has a good quality.

traceya6
11/26/14

iam totally not happy with the customer service made an order 3 weeks back and some days.up to now have not received my dress and no communications at all am now wondering wether i was scamed or my dress is still on the way

Tip for consumers: have i been scammed

cmrr
11/25/14

I ordered my wedding dress, flower girl, and brides maid dresses from Light in the Box. I had never ordered from them before, and new that I might be taking a risk, but there were so many (hundreds) of GREAT reviews, I felt the risk was minimal. I have to say I and my brides maids were more than impressed. Every dress was as exquisite as the pictures, they fit very well; only minimal tailoring on two of 5 dresses, and the quality was better than expected for the price I paid. Light in the Box does what they say they will do, and exceed expectations!

elenad9
11/25/14

very nice!!! the product was like the photo while ordering! my child love those shoes! very comfortable! thank you

andrewc72
11/25/14

Great socks. Cheap and very stylish, thanks a lot !

richmondy1
11/25/14

I bought a belt from Light in the Box and received it a couple of weeks ago. I am very satisfied with the purchase. In fact, it is an excellent belt made of very high quality leather. Its my first choice among all the belts I have. Value for money

andreh5
11/24/14

sdeda

vassilisd
11/24/14

Great Communication, good prizes

melbam1
11/23/14

I have ordered like 6 times from this site and is secure. Customer service is great, they respond as soon as possible. I would recomend this site to everyone. THE only thing is that you have to consider the possible taxes charges that apply on your country.

faye150
11/23/14

Light In The Box is excellent - can always buy with confidence of product quality and customer service.

rebeccaf11
11/23/14

so much great stuff, we got lots :) very cool, my daughters loves it!!! we love light in the box <3

elenab8
11/22/14

I love this website. Good quality products, excellent prices and huge variety of everything. Fast shipping.

jonnyd4
11/22/14

good time delivery and supper good packing
very good quality items.

alexandref10
11/22/14

foi muito bem atendido, soluções rápidas, resposta rápida.

ianm62
11/22/14

absolutely the item I wanted. Easy to assemble, looks brilliant on my wall.

florentinar1
11/21/14

I am an old buyer of this site, i never had problems, what i ordered, that s what i got. I ll always buy from Lighting The Box. Thank You all for everything you do the way you do.

emmar29
11/21/14

they were fast in shipping and any problems that arose they dealt with quickly and easily. will defiantly shop with them again

susana55
11/21/14

was not happy with the delivery time
but overall i am satisfied with the service of light in the box

mp52
11/21/14

great price, excellent item. shipping takes a while but customer service is good

denisej6
11/21/14

Great company and products. Love the necklace and all jewelry! Great for myself and for my friends and family for Christmas.

debras31
11/21/14

Great value, products met expectations, great service and delivery.

dianneh6
11/21/14

excellent service and great quality product, will certainly be purchasing from you again - next purchase is already on it's way!!

edk9
11/21/14

Love these. The look and feel hot and sexy. I wear them all the time

paolai
11/21/14

My purchase was my first online shopping. The experience was great, the dress i ordered arrived on time, good quality ata fraction of the price. I highly recommend shopping with Lightinthebox. Good job. Will purchase more.

brians114
11/21/14

So I bought a coat from lightin the box. Navigating the app was really easy, making my purchase was super easy. The product arrived right on time, but ran a little small on me. Which is fine, I understood that ordering clothes with Asian sizing would be a little snug. I like a snug fit.

abdous
11/21/14

When i bought this chain and wore it to work, my colleagues were all talking about it. This prompted me to buy ten more chains which am giving as Christmas present. Very nice gold chain.

anilm2
11/21/14

The responses for our disputes and other questions are very prompt and positive, I really commend this.

rebeccah24
11/21/14

i know they are famous,but the hand-made needs more effort,im ok with them,just please deliver faster next time.

oliveg1
11/21/14

These beautiful dance shoes are very comfortable, the colour goes with any colour dress and the service from LightinThe Box was great. Just ordered from them again.

susanw55

Love Light in a Box!!

darinas

I like it. I'm satisfied with LightInTheBox

malithm

Excellent services thanks....

chrisyl
11/20/14

My experience with LightInTheBox was wonderful. The tracking system allowed me to see exactly when my dress was going to arrive. The product itself was of high quality and for the price it was an excellent bargain.

raym480
11/20/14

great product but took longer to get than expected

ruthm27
11/20/14

I have starting shopping from light in the box about 2 years ago. All items I bought where Perfectly packed and fitted all well with using well there guide lines in sizes. When I had a problem they always sort it out immediately and had a good response. Items where all so nice. I always recommend my friends to shop From Light In The Box. Very satisfied . :)

yordanb
11/20/14

Вече няколко пъти пазарувам от тук. Цените на повечето продукти са много изгодни, но има и скъпи неща. На някои стоки доставката е прекалено скъпа и не си заслужава да купуваш. Има и някои стоки с не добро качество. Обслужването е много коректно. Повече съм доволен до сега. Препоръчвам ви на приятелите си и вече и те пазаруват от тук.

rebeccaw26
11/20/14

I just love this necklace for being antique it is so beautiful.

eithnem1

This site is excellent,

rd40
11/20/14

on-time delivery, good quality, the same shape and color as screen photo, responsible costumer services ... Great job!

moonb2
11/20/14

I've ordered from Mini in the Box several times and have always been very happy with my items! This was my first time ordering with Lighting in the Box. I had a lil trouble getting my order as I hadn't realized I'd placed the order during a holiday for China, I think that was the issue. I have to say I'm VERY HAPPY to say I reached out to customer service, they were very quick to respond to me!!! They shipped my item again and I did recieved it. It's a great value and I'm very happy with my purchase!!! It's a bit smaller than I expected but that's really fine with me. I'd order from them again and again!! It may take a bit longer to arrive but I think you will be pleased!!!!

Tip for consumers: I promise the extra a day or two wait for your items to arrive will certainly be well worth it!!!!!

heatherl22
11/20/14

I had a great experience with ordering from LightIn The Box. I ordered a owl necklace that I love.

joanno1
11/20/14

they are very helpful. i ordered a fridge magnet and more than enough time had past to receive it so i contacted lightinthebox.com and they tracked it down for me. i received my item in about 10 days. i thought that was great.

collenh
11/20/14

Here is your previous review on our site for reference: I would like to change the size of this blouse from being XL into L. Thanks

robertd95
11/20/14

Grote keus en goed geprijsd .Alle artikelen in goede conditie ontvangen.

muit
11/20/14

I have not yet to receive legging parcel .

62 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: i bought a g9220 dual sim cellphone and i only have one sim card how can i make this phone work with one sim card without it saying emergency on the screen?
8/2/12
Answer
wendyc34
A: Buy from someone else is my advice, I'm still waiting on my order from last month. No answers or response from the awesome customer service team @ lightinthebox.com.
6/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How is the light products & man's wear?
4/5/15
Answer
josephs88
A: I have bought bulbs from them and they are very good. You have to take into consideration whether your Customs will charge you import or not, so it would be wise to ask first.
4/30/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

9 Coupons for LightInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at LightInTheBox to save!
Go to LightInTheBox