US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LightInTheBox reviews

Beijing, China 100015
feedback@lightinthebox.com
New Autumn Look! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

1,272 Reviews for LightInTheBox

Review Highlights

arthurd

I have to return two cell phones to this website located in china.

mikej17

I would have paid more to get higher quality product.

michell179

Once an order is placed you cannot talk to customer service apparently.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

doreenc2
9/23/14

Very happy with product and service.

brigidr
9/23/14

Purchased a pair of shorts. Excellent quality in material and finish

shannas
9/23/14

This is a very professional company. The items are high quality and are delivered as advertised. Will definitely continue to shop here.

katieb20
9/23/14

AMAZING!! My product was exactly what I wanted!! I would recommend to anyone!!

kultumib
9/23/14

While I was planning my wedding, a friend recommended LITB. When I saw the prices and the products, I was like it's too good to be true. I was a bit skeptical until I spoke to one of their agents. She was very professional and gave me the confidence I needed. From that point every went smoothly, from payment to shipment and delivery. Everything was great. Now all my friends know about LITB.

susanr34
9/23/14

Very pleasant. Shipping was fast and the products were of great quality.

leonb43
9/23/14

LightInTheBox is a great site! I have yet to have any issues and I plan to buy from here.

agnieszkak2
9/23/14

I really like their products, they are mostly full of reviews, what is very handy.
I appreciate their customer service. I am always telling my friends and family about lightinthebox.com as it is great page with huge assortment, and good values

bogdanb2
9/23/14

Excellent service. Product which I've bought (cell phone and accessories ) arrived in time. Which is even more important, description and features on the seller website were very precise and accurate. Cell has got everything what's been promised.

jamesj72
9/23/14

Light In The Box provides good quality merchandise for extremely low prices. The wait may be a little longer than a local vendor, and the quality may be a LITTLE lower than the name brand item, but the low price and huge selection make it worth the wait.

jop188
9/22/14

Flower girl basket that was ordered was exactly as pictures and shipped well and in a timely fashion. Wonderful first experience!

joser35
9/22/14

i havent had a bad experience been buying since 09 and will continue to buy...

boitshwarelom
9/22/14

Good quality material used on products. (Total quality management performed on products.)

Received my package expediently and was able to track ones package online.

tonir4
9/22/14

Great experience got my order on time and it was all beautiful would recommend this site for any occasion

anthonyd36
9/22/14

I ordered a cover for a Kobo reader and got the package in the time you said I would get it and in very good condition. So far, all the products I have bought from LightIn the Box have been good quality and delivered in the time you specified.

denniso15
9/22/14

I have bought quite a few items from lightinthebox all items came in good time well packed and clearly marked. I cant understand how the good quality items are so cheap. I recommend lightithebox to all my family and friends I have been pleased with everything I have bought, thanks very much dennis oneil.

amberj8
9/22/14

Very good website to order stuff from. I have yet to be disappointed from anything I have bought on this site and most things have free shipping. Be willing to wait for your order though as it takes around 20 days shipping. Concidering its coming from overseas I dont think thats actually too bad of a wait time myself.

jennih
9/22/14

beautiful but needs a plain black dress underneath!

ahmeda28

The first and best

jingh
9/22/14

i would recommend to all who are buying online because the product is real and it delivered exactly the date they have give.

nikkyn
9/22/14

their product is good but i have communication problems with lightinbox. like now my ticket was close i can't ask questions to get more details on products and their is no instruction on how to open a new ticket

dianes42
9/22/14

I am very pleased with lightin the box great prices and wonderful items

vanessam19
9/22/14

Everything I have been told would happen. Dresses are beautiful and fit perfectly. The helpdesk was also great to work with.

samueln3
9/22/14

I'm in love with my new Cubot X6... first of, shipping and delivery was great (took 10 days which was fine) with no mishaps; packaging was awesome and contained everything specified. The phone is really lovely and quite riveting, considering the size and make; screen quality nice; camera is great... thumbs up Light in the box!

susano12
9/22/14

Very good service and excellent quality goods, so i have ordered more equipment. I just wish LightInTheBox had a easier facility where one could contact them to question, inform, add to or alter an order, (exmpl: change colour of bicycle helmet before it has been sent) within a reasonable time period. However that's my failing for being a bit scatty, but it would help.

ginan3
9/21/14

Excellent customer service.had initial system issues with ordering but live chat was very helpful ,..ordered 25 items-90% were fabulous and reasonable too..will definetly recommend light in the box to all!

caseys19
9/21/14

It is an amazing site with so much to choose from. I purchased my wedding dress with customized measurements and it fits perfectly. No alterations need to be done. Additionally, the shipping was within reason. It takes a few extra days to do customized measurements but nothing to where it was an extreme waiting time.

site for reference: Simple and matches lace dress.

garya18
9/21/14

The shorts are very nice and they arrived in perfect condition. Many thanks.

anthonyd35
9/21/14

One of the best overseas websites I've ever used from the communication down to the price, and even the packaging with the extra foam padding. Is not the first time and certainly will not be the last time I use them. I cannot reccomend light in the box enough

phyllism4
9/21/14

I'm very glad to buy from LightInTheBox on a regular basis. Satisfied with the products and the service as a whole packet. I look forward for more business.

trucn
9/21/14

All the products I have bought from LightInTheBox were all brilliant. The clothing, although hard to get the ones you like, were great. Only one mishap of size, but it was a really nice material. The service is excellent, they are willing to solve any problem in an orderly manner.

mh55
9/21/14

As always a pleasent experience with lightin thebox say no more

livias1
9/21/14

Really good experience, even i had a problem they been open to help me. Nice clothes like to shopping on this web site. Items look like on the picture.

sergel1
9/21/14

Good Service,Fast Shipping., did not even need to contact customer service, everything as planned just like the website says.

annamariad
9/20/14

i am satisfied with my LightInTheBox.com purchase.the product i ordered is sooo beautiful.realy like it.the quality is high.i also appreciate the excellent customer service.they take great effort to help the customer.love shopping with LITB:)

maddiep
9/20/14

Phone I ordered arrived in allotted time and came with charger, earphones, protective case and several screen covers. The phone is amazing at such a good cost. the display is very clear, it is easy to use and has good camera. Far superior to my previous Samsung Pocket phone which cost twice as much. Don't be put off by the unknown brand name this is a super phone thank you very much Light in the Box, great service

kevinm94

VERY HAPPY WITH PRODUCTS , ORDER WAS COMPLETE AND PACKAGE WELL , THANK YOU

jenahr

Great

hanah3
9/19/14

Looks perfect! can´t wait to give it to my friend as a gift.
Highly recommend. Thank you :)

sissys2

IT CONTAINS WONDERFULL THINGS AND IN GOOD PRICES

vanessac14
9/18/14

Omg, I love this site. Easy buying experience. The merchandise are all wonderful.
Delivery is fast and every item is packed individually.

Will continual to shop here.

carolj19
9/18/14

Light in the box is always very helpful, the products I receive are good quality, and they have a great range of everything.

jannb2
9/18/14

This is a very cool bracelet. Nice quality and very attractive. The ordering and receiving were easy, accurate and I am very pleased with the whole transaction. Thank you!

djr3
9/18/14

Absolutely love the bracelet. My teenage daughter wasn't real impressed when I ordered it. But thank goodness I ordered more than one. She wears hers every day. Both of us constantly receive compliments on the bracelet. Already ordered more for Christmas gifts.

janec42
9/18/14

LightintheBox has good prices and interesting products. They ship fast and easy.

stormieb
9/18/14

I love light in the box. The site is very clear cut and has a wide variety of elegant and amazing products for anyone and any occasion for an affordable price. The shipping was fast and the over all quality was exquisite. I will return for more purchases in the future. I am one proud Bride.

matts69
9/18/14

Fast delivery and nice service. From time to time they have good discounts.

angelinal2
9/18/14

The dress is of high quality and very beautiful. I would recommend to order at least one waist size larger because it comes out very small. I assume this is because the material has multiple/thick layers taking up lots of space and room to breathe. It is slightly too small for me but I can still wear it. I would recommend this dress because of its stunning beauty.

jonathanb59
9/18/14

Hi, My experience with LightIn TheBox is first class, GREAT service ,very happy with anything I have ordered and have told all my work mates and friends about the site.....

joyceh12
9/18/14

I am excited about my "Light in the box" order. My choir will be wearing their beautiful shawl at a 30 Anniversary affair. Everyone is looking forward to the occasion. I can't wait to see the 12 bow-ties. My order is #1409141009144352 of September 14, 2014.

Best Online Clothing Stores Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber