US Government's NSF

LightInTheBox reviews

87%
Beijing, China 100015, China
feedback@lightinthebox.com
Halloween Sale! Up to 90% Off & Free Shipping!
Visit Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

enriquev3

Good experience!!!Fast shipping, great customer service!!! (in 155 reviews)

cmrr

I ordered my wedding dress, flower girl, and brides maid dresses from Light in the Box. (in 31 reviews)

bonip

fantastic quality products, arrived on time, very well priced, will use them again (in 20 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dubcodesj
11/20/14

Great, I love using linghin thebox for all the best deals, they are a great team of people to work with ;3

eneak
11/20/14

Light in the box is a good and reliable site for buying..

vaidam

ok

donaldr15
11/20/14

Thank you. Good service. satisfied customer. Will order again from Light In The Box

michelg7
11/20/14

Excellent quality as expected. Got to order 2 sizes up to fit.

brittanyh3
11/20/14

This is the most amazing website I have ever seen. There are so many products I haven't been able to afford before finding this website, and now I can afford them because they are at such a great value through Light in the Box!

yvonned4
11/20/14

I CANT FAULT LIGHTINTHEBOX. IF YOU LIVE IN THE UK AND ARE WILLING TO WAIT 6 WEEKS FOR YOUR PURCHASE. YOU WILL BE VERY HAPPY.
IF YOU LIKE A BARGAIN YOU WILL FIND PLENTY OF ITEMS ON THIS WEB SITE.{ CLOTHES, BAGS, SHOES, JEWELLERY, WATCHES}

niccis
11/20/14

Wonderful quality dresses from light in the box shipped quickly and arrived well packaged. Highly recommend this site and will defo come back!

dorotam
11/20/14

Lovely prizes,high quality items, very good contact with buyer.Always delivered all information about postage , package and shipping. I will back to LightInThe Box again. Thank you.

joys21
11/20/14

The prices are reasonable and for the price you can't beat it. I liked my daughter's neclace so much . I had to order me one.

laurat31
11/20/14

I ordered the dress in gold and it is amazingly flattering. Gorgeous dress! Very good quality lace and fabric.

petyat
11/20/14

Very happy with the product. Arrived on the first day of the 10-20 bisness days delivery

astridb3
11/20/14

This was my first time ordering from a company directly located in Asia, so I was a little hesitant about the sizes, but the site provided a size chart and the reviews of customers on certain products were very helpful. I ordered 6 items from Light in the Box and was very happy with all of them. I will be ordering from them again in the future! (:

rinaldsr
11/20/14

chosen the wrong size needed to send back!customer service was great!

ruthd9
11/20/14

LightInTheBox offer a user-friendly web site and online shopping is simple and uncomplicated. They offer a huge variety of products and each one of my purchases has been of a reasonable quality and well made. Their prices are very competitive and their Super Saving shipping costs are fantastic.

marthah22
11/20/14

I like the service, and the product too

fnuj
11/19/14

Service was fast and very satisfied with the earring I ordered. It's elegant and beautiful pair of earring

dewim1
11/19/14

Exactly as pictured in the website. Love the clothing material, not too transparent and neat stitching too. Quite satisfied.

jime27

very interesting

always like visiting the site to view bargains

Hi there the parcel arrived this morning I was most surprised, I was not expecting it for another 1 or 2 weeks very happy with the contents. Quality was as expected. Connected the cameras and a monitor unit working well but have not fitted a hard drive yet Very easy to set up

gaynors2
11/19/14

We purchased 4 of these light fittings and we are more than happy with them. They are 4w per light and are adequate for what we needed. However, if you want them as a main light, then being 4w each they most probably would not be of any use. We just love them. Here in the UK we have found nothing at all anywhere near as good and as different.

audreyg6
11/19/14

Lovely bedding set! I like the idea of being able to use the zippered bed cover with my other bedspreads. By putting the zippered cover over another bedspread, I can change the 'theme' in my bedroom back & forth! Great price what you get. Although the shipping was quite high as it is shipped from China; other than that I am very happy with this set.

2) Claim your FREE GIFT by contacting

richardm93
11/19/14

I was surprise at the quick response from my ticket, and delivery was on time. Excellent

traceyc33

Good experience great comunication

breec1
11/19/14

Great! easy to use, lots to choose from, great quality

egidijusd

chrisr88
11/19/14

Quick safe service nice quality.

danield57
11/19/14

Lightin The Box is as good as walking into a shop and picking up the items yourself they are exactly what it says on the tin BRILLIENT.

anaj5
11/19/14

Good communication, excellent ( and cheap ) products. I am more than pleased. I would definitely recommend anyone to visit LightInTheBox. A+

rafaelt9
11/19/14

the web site is great, categories are easy to find, great products and as a customer i have a great experience...

kellya32
11/19/14

Excellent! I love their clothes and the prices!!

louiseb33
11/19/14

Not happy with a few parts of my order and cannot find how to submit a ticket to customer care . Really would not recommend this company . It's fine if order is ok but when u try complain about an order it is impossible !!

iwonai
11/19/14

Great very fast and on time!

kimmileef
11/19/14

I purchases a few items from the site for my wedding, the items were shipped and received long before the estimated date and though I had make an error with some of the personalized items, the customer service and quick delivery really wowed me. Thank you light in the box! will definitely recommend.

robine10
11/19/14

really good you kept me informed of my purchase the whole time.
really great product too.

julic
11/19/14

I have ordered this blue gown http://www.lightinthebox.com/a-line-princess-strapsn-a-tea-length-stretch-satin-coktail-dress-635894_p635894.html and a blue bag http://www.lightinthebox.com/Gorgeous-Shining-Satin-Shell-With-Applique-Evening-Bag-Handbag-Purse-Clutch-0438-6975E23-_p119997.html that matches well the blue gown. The deliver was as fast as the site promised, it's just I got delay in accepting the package due to the custom process. The bag and the gown arrived in good condition although at first I thought the package was a bit small for those bag and gown. The gown and the bag just look as beautiful as in the picture in the site. I recommend this.

dep6
11/19/14

Amazing! Great value! Exciting and interesting items to purchase. Item sizing is very accurate, so have always received items that fit well. I would recommend 'Light In The Box' to all and sundry

anns46
11/19/14

The dress came promptly. The fit was as described. The material and flow was lovely. I would recommend buying from this site with confidence

sergeym7
11/19/14

One of last purchase in this shop - two styluses.Good ones, just only for resistive screens. In whole - good shop with kind support.

istvani
11/19/14

Several times already ordered from the webshop, I always got the ordered package on time.

vanessan5
11/19/14

Always been the best experience & recommended the website to loads of friends who became as addicted as I am. The only issues will be customs clearance but when you think about the amount of savings, light in the box is worth it.

lindag50

Really great

dimitriosk1

A VERY GOOD COOPERATION

yovannag
11/18/14

Good very efficient n friendly customer line

esquilitac
11/18/14

I can not express how happy I am with this dress. I ordered it in black and it is absolutely stunning. The pic does not even do the dress justice. This company never fail's me!! The material is awesome as usual and its exactly what I thought I was getting.

anastasiac4
11/18/14

lightinthebox is the best place to shop online. they are reliable no need to be worried of loosing your money ,if you are not setisfy with your porchas. i have been buying from here and am realy realy happy with thier service.
if you need good company here you go try lightinthebox with patience and you will always be happy with them.just you need to be hornest costomer for them and everything will be fine for you and them as well. the good thing is they axcept return and refund you or they can refound you without retuning the product.

Tip for consumers: buyers please come to try lightinthebox and you will never regret their site. the good news is they always have flash sales that gives you the chance to buy whatever you want or need with less money. what is flash sale;? flash sale is every week discount that give you time to catch your favorate items when you dont have the money to buy them on new arrivel time but you try your chance on flash sale to complete your choose. i have tried many times this and i bought many things on flash sale

carlam10
11/18/14

Me gusta conprar en lightinthevox por que hay muchas cosas a muy buen precio. Puedo confiar en ellos todo llega en el tiempo mas corto posible y tienen muy buen costumer service.

joyw9
11/18/14

Great item, service, price! I will shop again!

tariqh1

Very good experience.

ninin
11/18/14

i really like this bb cream. it looks natual and its very light on the skin. It doesnt really cover up that well but it feels more like a morsturaiser. overall im very pleased and its a very cute bottle.

Reply Edit

tommiel5
11/18/14

One of my top buys ever, material is soft and sturdy (threading), the red tulle on bottom is soft and flows with the cut of the dress. It fits great and I can’t wait to wear it!

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: i bought a g9220 dual sim cellphone and i only have one sim card how can i make this phone work with one sim card without it saying emergency on the screen?
8/2/12
zorinkos
A: I did not have
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: How is the light products & man's wear?
3 weeks ago
dineshs5
A: product quality is very cheap standard. The catch is the cheap / throwaway prices for cloths... because if you are buying from Europe/USA, you tend to compare them with local branded cloths and get happy. But in the end you have to pay about 40 $ for customs, even if the price of the product you ordered is 5$ . So the product cost + customs = your local price. so better stay away from it and buy local online stores of your region, they will be much cheaper, compared to retailers and are much reliable for exchange, etc and NO Custom duty ! The good reviews are all planted by the Lightinthebox staff for sure! I wonder how can one be happy with their product quality ...
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LightInTheBox staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

38 Coupons for LightInTheBox

No coupon code needed
Shop now at LightInTheBox to save!
Go to LightInTheBox
LightInTheBox

21 Photos for LightInTheBox

LightInTheBox?
Click here to post a review