US Government's NSF

21%
Categories: Fitness, Health, Magazines
Tel: +1.9496801400
dnsadmin@lifescript.com

People interested in Lifescript are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

patriciah60
8/26/15

Never get any of the free stuff you put in for you do a ton of surveys and get nothing then when you try to leave it tells you you are almost done and still nothing a bunch of bs

tamaras12
8/21/15

There's lots of fine print for these guys. They email about free samples that other people are giving away. They don't send samples themselves.

shirlt1
6/14/15

This website is just a big scam . i have repeatly filled out these surveys only ti get nothing . dont waste ur life in lifescripts

sandys47
6/7/15

Looking forward to writing my first review . Bring it on!

stevew122
5/10/15

It goes on and on and on ... and you wind up with nothing but offers for "junk medicine".

robinc35
5/7/15

I have no words will never fill out another survey i thought would get to try samples and if i liked would buy but i have seen no samples just question after question.

ass62
3/30/15

I should have read the reviews before, but I got sucked into the "Free Samples". So I started filling out the questionnaire. At the end of the list of questions, I thought I'd get my free sample(s).... but NO... yet another page of questions, and at the end of nearly every page it states "Almost done...." yet is followed by just another page of nosy questions and a lot of them are very repetitive.
If you can endure and get to the end, your allowed to select your 'free samples'. However, when you click "redeem offer" or "get sample" you're taken to a page that either 1) asks even more survey questions, 2) says 'sorry sold out', 3) "Free promotion no longer available" 4) The company website that has nowhere to click for a free sample, but only to purchase, 5) a website that just crashes, 6) a site that leads back to lifescript, 7) a 'server not found' site. Worse yet, nearly ALL of the "free samples" are NOT FREE! Most ALL of them charge a shipping and handling fee (i.e., they just want your credit card information or they are 'trial offers' with recurring shipments and hefty payments/charges - particularly if you forget to cancel before the end of the trial -- most of which begin when you place your order, rather than when your order arrives. ALWAYS read the terms and conditions of these orders, and you will likely close the page in disgust!
Lifescript "Free Samples" is nothing but a scam to gather marketing information.
From what I've read by others, if you were actually able to get to any real, free sample offers, you are not likely to ever receive the samples in the mail, so don't hold your breath.
Instead, breathe deep and Run, Run, Run Away before you Waste Your Whole Entire Day!

Tip for consumers: I would give "0" stars, but that may be taken as an "I don't know" or "have no opinion." I instead gave "1" star out of 5 shows my disgust for this website and their shady 'free' offer tactics.

daynaw2
2/25/15

I feel so stupid. They had me filling out repeatedly, the same form, who do they send it to. I filled it out over 10 times and it never did accept my info! Never got to become a part of the experience...what a rip

lisam150
2/17/15

I will be unsubscribing to Lifescript.com
When trying to read an article or info that is of interest to me on my mobile phone I can not READ the article or info due to all THE STUPID POP UP ADS THAT I DON'T WANT TO SEE AND THAT GIVE NO CAPABILITY TO CLOSE THE POP UP AD!!!!!!
Too aggrivating and annoying! !!!
Why do you allow stupid pop up ads within your articles!!!????
Dumb web creator for this site!!!
It's too bad because I had been enjoying the information provided through Lifescript.com
Fix it or LOSE subscribers!!!

sherylj2
1/16/15

They are just using people to receive free survey data and you will be lucky if you get a thing. Zerosion stars!

rickg23
12/31/14

Dr Tarlan Nihidi in Colton. Don't bother with her she make you feel like she is doing you a favor by treating you. Her skill in little and her ego is too much!

carolynnm
10/24/14

I think I will file a complaint with the States Attorney about this website as they advertise things they have no intention of delivering. I have opted out of their ads several times only to end up back in their pool through some back door offer. This site is noting but a scam and every email you open will lead you straight back to them. The free samples that are offered are never delivered to any location and everyone who experiences this should also file a complaint with their States Attorney. LET'S GET BUSINESSES LIKE THIS TO EITHER HONOR THEIR ADS OR CLOSE UP SHOP!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME IT IS A SCAM AND IT DOES NOT MATTER WHERE YOU ARE YOU WILL NOT BE IN AN AREA WHERE THEY CURRENTLY MAIL FREE SAMPLES.

natalieb16
10/9/14

Lifescript really sucks!! Im really aggravated with this site and its everywhere. I have yet to hear of even one person getting a free sample from them its bull!!! You spend all that time filling out thier stupid surveys for nothing its a scam dont waste your time!!! There a so many sites out there that are great and actually give you free samples and you dont even have to do half the work or surveys that you do on lifescript!!!

9/3/14

Lifescript offers free toilet paper and magic eraser and at the end of their nosey survey s you get 5 product samples always the same and I haven't received any samples yet! I went through all this to get nothing? What a bunch of rigamaro nonsence! Still waiting 2 Months later.I found better likeep I love free things, free Flys, go freebies newsletter, freebies, women love free things, send me samples just to name a few and I've told you people in the endless survey s that I don't have dietetics or depression and I sure don't need your spiritual insperation, I'm a satanist! Change your darwinism old moldy samples an get some the advertiser s will acutely send! 2 Months still waiting! Get it together lifescript! Your horoscopes are as inaccurate as you are!

Tip for consumers: Skip the surveys they just wanna know if you have a active bank account.

ellenm14
8/20/14

This is in regard to Dr. Edward Withers in Houston, Tx. I signed a contract to have a procedure done and paid my money. Six months later I received bills (from the hospital) for over $800 ! His office claimed there was nothing I could do but pay the bills. It was NEVER explained to me that his could happen. AND Dr. Withers needed to do the procedure again having not done it right the first time. I cancelled the procedure fearing another hidden, substantial fee. BEWARE !!

paule77
8/20/14

fill out the form answer te survey, then get a rejection saying that I am not in an acceptable area, but am acceptable to get junk emails and sales calls. F>U> Lifescript. there should be some type of regulaon over this kind of scam

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BOTHER AND MARK ANY WEBSITE THAT USES THEM AS SPAM/JUNK

victoriam22
8/19/14

I completed a survey about 10 days ago... I have been getting calls and emails from multiple vacation, winning , etc.... on top of companies that I checked NO to. The calls are getting irritating and now I have to tell them to take me off the list.... I am extremely upset and will never do another survey/questionnaire again. I would advise those looking for free stuff and deals etc to just contact certain companies interested and not do a survey...

lilithb
8/10/14

I thought I was on a secure health website I was wrog. Ive gotten duplicated emails of one subject a couple times in phisher fashion and a total scam. They get info off you.I unsubscribed because of that and reviews from others. Register on other health newsletters . I dont know , but figure I outta post a review as others might have this deal too.

aftonb
6/27/14

Sucks and! Waste of time. You fill out all these surveys but can never get to the end where u are supposed to get your samples. It is just a scam. True that nothing in this wOrld is free. Seriously who designs these things? Bored losers wIth nothing better to do. Wtf??? Sometimes if you go official brand website they send trial size Orr a sample but not at this bull$#*! sitem

mickg5
9/23/13

Nothing is free! This is just another affiliate marketing scam.....they want all your info, and surveys are designed to gather additional info to result in targeting specific ads based upon your answers. The creeps here promised free shampoo and I got nothing after hours of endless surveys. Stay away! They are affiliated with 5in5 (another scam site derived via affiliate marketing).

richardh19
6/30/13

A horrible waste of time. I think they are just Phishing. They promised me a free download for new maps to my XBox game. I spent hours filling out surveys and the download would Not unlock. I would just get a message to sign up for another of their endless surveys.

I emailed them about this but do not expect a reply. I think they are a big Scam.

debbiek10
1/14/13

They promise samples galore, and special offers, and then NEVER DELIVER! They ask a million questions just to get your information and then you have scores of spam in your email. Their nicely decorated website is just another way they lure people into their scam. Beware! This site is as bad as qualityhealth.com. Perhaps they're even either the same site or a close relative.

sharonk9
12/25/12

I have tried for 2 days to use the calculator. I enter my info but when I attempt to go to the next subject I get the message enter infor and hit submit. There is no submit. I can't get past the info part. Very frustrating. Saw it on Jeopardy (sp) and it sounded great. Will try it again in a few days.

chriso1
2,918 helpful votes
10/10/10

This is an extensive womens' online magazine, pleasantly pastel in both design and content, which places more of an emphasis on health and fitness topics than many others. Nevertheless, all the regular features of magazines are also here, with content cleverly organized so that each page leads you off into many different areas and there are always new links to follow.

An unusual feature of this publication is a directory of doctors, which you may use to find particular doctors or medical specialties in your area. I did try it once, and the nearest doctor it found was over 600 miles away, so that didn't really do anything for me.

As a man, I'd say that although there is a lot to read here, the site as a whole has a somewhat lighter feel to it than some others and is mainly intended for casual surfing or dipping into. It's still one of the top venues in this content area.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lifescript staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why are they still allowed to advertise, I have never received the product samples that they advertise.....Isn't this false advertising????
5/17/15
Answer
A: Hi Susan;
I had the same experience. Unfortunately we want to trust people and that makes us sitting ducks. I really don't know how they stay in buisness.
Maybe start a petition through WWW.CARE2.COM. The subject : Take away LIFE SCRIPTS RIGHT TO ADVERTISE! THE BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU Is very helpful and have helped me in the past with scam business.
I hope this helps and here are a few sites you can get great freebies from
Happy freebie shopping...........Julie s freebies/Freebie Frenzy/I love free things/Complimentary crap/ sample a day/ yo free samples
5/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: When will I get my samples in the mail?
4 weeks ago
Answer
colleenc8
A: Probably never jeannie. Unfortunately, lifescript isn't what it claims. They have had the same samples for almost two years. Some of the samples never arrive. I think they must work hand n hand
4 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the Lifescript staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

Lifescript?