US Government's NSF

Lifealert reviews

Categories: Medical Alert, Seniors
Tel: +818.7007000

▼ Sort by: recent

My Father in Law is 96, a WWII prisoner of war, and former engineer with AT&T. he was living with my mother in law age 91 in an independent living facility for the last year. Mom broke her hip and while in the hospital and rehab facility, he felt insecure living alone and wanted an alert system in case of falling.He was told by the sales rep before he signed the contract he could cancel the contract if he moved to assisted living. we moved him and my mother in law into assisted living two weeks ago with 24 hour care. The company will not return our phone calls or e-mails to cancel and return the alarm unit. we will never refer anyone to do business with this company! they are vile predators on the old!

WARNING: Life Alert is no longer the state of the art when it comes to these medical alert systems. Looks elsewhere!

Life Alert ads are all over the place, but I don't think they offer the best medical alert system anymore (if they ever did). Don't get me wrong, Life Alert isn't bad but when I was doing research on medical alert systems for an elderly uncle, I found that there are a bunch of new technologies that are probably a lot better. Everything from cell phones with emergency alerts (cell phones can be better than these pendants because they work outside of the home) to medical alert pendants with fall detection. I'd look for more options before buying Life Alert.