US Government's NSF

11 Reviews for LDProducts

▼ Sort by: recent

dianc1
7/29/14

I have been buying LD ink cartridges online for two years from 4inkjets.com. My HP printers can sometimes be cranky and won't accept LD remanufactured cartridges for whatever reason. I've always gotten postage paid on returns and free replacements. 4inkjet representatives have always treated me courteously and have been very helpful

normas1
5/13/14

I guess some people haven't been as lucky as I have....I've used LD ink cartridges for years and haven't had a problem. I've saved lots of $$$, so I'm happy. And I don't work for this company, I'm a teacher who doesn't make a lot of money ;)

patrickw29
10/10/13

Ordered 3 Cartridges for my Stylus Epson NX100
Found Out They Sent Me the Wrong Ones !!!!
Now...They Will Not Take them Back Because I Opened Them !!!!
How Else Do You Find Out if they Fit !!!!! Duhhhh !!!!
I, will Never Do Business with a Company that is Not willing to Help Their,
Customers !!!! So Much for LD PRODUCTS BEING CUSTOMER FRIENDLY !!!! DO NOT BUY FROM THEM !!!!

Spider

johnb216
6/18/13

False advertisements on $25 gift card promotions to recommend a friend. LD products generic inks use to work really well and save you money. Now some of their packaging has changed and cutting corners resulting in leaking or clog printers. It's not worth the mess.

jeanf2
6/2/13

I have been ordering replacement ink cartridges for almost 4 years for two different printers. One is an HP and the other is an Epson. I have never had a problem with the remanufactured cartridges and in fact do not really notice that they have less capacity. In other words I seem to get the same number of pages as when I used the OEM cartridges. The prices that LD products offers are extremely reasonable especially when buying in bulk. For my HP printer which I use more often I buy a bulk box as the savings are quite substantial. I do not notice any problems with the shelf life even if the expiration date is passed. I just keep the cartridge in and my printer runs just fine. I do notice that my Epsom printer seems to be an ink hog but frankly it was the same way when I was using OEM cartridges so I think it is just a function of the inefficiency of the Epson printer. I had similar problems with another Epson printer so I think it is a function of using a printer that has a higher efficiency rating for ink usage and my HP printers typically do not give me problems.

I will continue to use LD products for all my printing needs and always refer my friends to their site for the great deals and great customer service.

gregm25
2/12/13

I have used website over the years for inkjet and monochrome laser printers. As I have both for color or black & white (laser printers) to do certain tasks in my home. One item of note is, I have an Epson Stylus C82 inkjet printer. I purchased it back in 2004. And is still compatible with Windows 7, never a problem. Other than a few cleanings, no issues with it. Point of mention: Epson is usually the first brand to have "generic" brand inkjet cartridges available. Not only does LD Products still have them available. It now only costs me about 1/2 than brand name catridges. They regularly have bulk inkjet cartridge savings deals. If my memory serves me correctly, any order over $99 has free shipping as well. Not hard to attain when it comes to printer accessories. Oh, and the shipping time is pretty speedy as well.

sonjad1
10/27/12

Very disappointed. For the 3rd time in a row I was sold a defective remanufactured laser printer cartridge. The company refused to replace it. Do not recommend.

dianeb19
9/19/12

LD Products is an online source for printer products. They solicit by e-mail. I ordered from LD Products for years for my small businesses. After all that patronage, they REFUSED to replace or even discuss a cartridge that arrived defective and unusable. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LD PRODUCTS.

sanjays2
3/1/12

Great prices for inks. I bought generic version inks for by Brother MFC 210 printer, and the inks worked as well as expected for generic inks. I had to clean my printer heads more often that I probably would need to with original inks, but the site does sell original inks, and I did choose to use the cheaper option. Definitely saved me a lot of money in the long run.

edwarda
9/30/10

LDPRODUCTS.com is a SCAM, they are using a website of their own www.ink-printer-cartridge.com to give you raving reviews on their own ink cartridge companies/websites which are www.4inkjets.com , www.123inkjets.com , www.clickinks.com , www.inksmile.com , and www.inkgrabber.com If you look at each of these websites like I did, you will see they are the same company. How can any legitimate company try to fool you in reviewing their own websites??? LDPRODUCTS.com and their other websites are a SCAM!!

ianl
7/8/10

There are a million sites on the internet to buy inks and toners. I found this site awhile ago and they have been very good at supplying me with HP ink well below what I used to pay from HPdirect. Same product and very useful site to any business owner.

Best Computer Stores Online Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber