US Government's NSF

Tel: 888­-321-2552

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

I am not going to buy ink cartridges from anywhere else in future. (in 6 reviews)

After a call to customer service on Monday, I will be returning those three for either replacement or refund. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

Bought a replacement drum from this company on 11/3/15 for my Brother HL-2280DW all in one printer. I received it in just a couple of days and installed immediately. I noted that as soon as I began to use it that my printed copies came out too light. I changed the preferences to max quality but still printing too light. Kept getting lighter with use and time so I called customer service at this company last night. The rep I spoke with tried to tell me that my problem sounded to her like a toner cart problem and I told her that I had just bought a new Brother OEM cart and installed and that would not be the problem. She wanted to argue the point and then wanted me to go through a series of tests beginning with unplugging my printer which I explained would be near impossible the way my office was set up. At no time did she offer to send a replacement drum so I finally gave up, thanked her for her time and terminated the call. Lesson learned, never buy anything from this company again!

Terrible. I ordered toner based on my printer model number. They sent me the wrong toner and the cartridge would not fit. I called them up and wanted to send back the toner and swap it for the right cartridge. They refused to do so and would not issue a credit. I has ordered several things in the past from them. Do not do business with these people as they are crooks. I should have looked at all the other bad reviews on how they operate. Tell your friends not to order from them it is the only way companies will learn.

I've used LD Products for years - cartridges for two different printers. They last longer than the brand name and are a great value. I recently received a color cartridge that didn't work. They sent me a new one, no questions asked along with a postage paid envelope to return the faulty one. Can't beat that kind of service!

I have used LD products in my two Canon printers for years. They perform well and are a bargain at the price. However, my last order (last May I believe) included a three G&G cartridges instead of the LD cartridges. Two failed to operate in my Pro 9000 II and one was leaking as I was taking it out of its package. I order some more the other night and they were delivered tonight (fast service). There were three G&G cartridges among the 20 that I purchased. After a call to customer service on Monday, I will be returning those three for either replacement or refund.

I bought four in cartridges from this company. HP 62 in color and black. The black worked fine and were 100% filled but the color inks were not filled completely. One was 25% filled and other was 50% filled. I did not understand why my colored ink levels were so low and I just put in this new ink. RIP OFF. Went and bought the expensive colored in in Walmart after trying the two colored ink they sent and the ink level for that ink was 100%.

Two printer cartridges ran out of ink yesterday so I looked online and by chance found LD. It was my lucky day. They shipped them almost immediately, I got them today and the quality of the product is great but at a phenomenally low price. I am not going to buy ink cartridges from anywhere else in future. Thank you LD!

I have been purchasing ink and supplies at LDProducts for many years now. They have the lowest prices, excellent packing and fastest shipping. You will not regret purchasing supplies at

When I made a purchase on this site the shipping was noted as 1-3 days, I ordered on a Sunday night. The order confirmation came on Monday the 20th with a tracking number. On Tuesday it finally showed activity. It had left LA. It also showed a delivery date of Friday 5 business days after I ordered. I thought ok not that big of a deal but then Friday came and went and still no delivery when I called there rep was not concerned and said once its shipped there is nothing they can do. I held for a manager on the phone 15 minutes, she says she's putting me through and I get Voice mail. These people are right up there with the Cable Co.

Just an update, the product doesn't work either, what a scam!

I always get ink cartridges for my brother printer. Good print from these cartridges at half the price. Very satisfied with the company's delivery time as well.

The beware is not whether they fit or produce good quality prints, but clearly after two years of buying cartridges from them they put the wrong labels on certain cartridges. I order T127 series Extra High Yield cartridges. What they delivered was High Yield cartridges in Extra High Yield boxes. Six delivered this way in my last purchase. Have spent four days talking with three different people who don't know what their talking about. Their answer - it was a label problem only. I am supposed to believe that these are the only cartridges they have shipped out with a label problem. I am not getting the Extra High Yield out of these cartridges, which defines something is not right and they refuse to compensate their customer for deceiving them and selling replacement products with replacement products. Beware!! Check your cartridges not only for form and fit, but cartridge box and cartridge labels. Your not getting what you paid for.

This company sent me ink cartridges that they swore would work in my printer; they did not, so we sent them back using their return label (which does not have a bar code, so the Post Office cannot give you a receipt). I waited and waited to get a refund, and finally contacted them. They sent me an email stating they recieved my items and were issuing a refund of $48.55. I waited and waited again, and finally filed a dispute with my credit card company, who gave me an adjustment for the charge. Meanwhile, this company has never issued a refund and now are telling me they did not receive my return. They are a scam and just want your money. If you cannot show you returned something (i.e.,with a receipt), they can say you never sent it. Good reason for not having a bar code on their return shipping label. I will NEVER do business with them again; try Swift Ink - they are great.

We have replaced two printers due to ink exploding in the printer. Leaves a huge mess and have tried cleaning it out but there is so much ink in the bottom of the printer that its an all day project.
I will never order from them again! When I talk to them about it all they want to do it replace the ink for me. Doesn't make sense, I wouldn't want to go through this whole thing again.

Ordered 2 color cartridges for my HP printer. The copy comes out mostly blue, put in 2nd cartridge and got the same results. I will not order LD products again.

The warranty is for only one year threrefore never order more than a one year supply. They will not take back unused cartridges. I did not replace my cartridges upon receipt.I did not have any problem until the ink level was less than half, now I can't print in black and my colors are streaky.! I can not recommend these cartridges to anyone!!!!!!!!!!!!! BEWARE!

Avoid. When buying replacement toner, I decided to give LD a try. Huge mistake. While the cartridges were about half the price of OEM, one would not physically fit in my machine, one failed after a week, and a third (magenta) failed after printing only 100 pages of black text. All of their cartridges also leak toner, and rapidly filled my waste toner cartridge.

I have been buying LD ink cartridges online for two years from My HP printers can sometimes be cranky and won't accept LD remanufactured cartridges for whatever reason. I've always gotten postage paid on returns and free replacements. 4inkjet representatives have always treated me courteously and have been very helpful

I guess some people haven't been as lucky as I have....I've used LD ink cartridges for years and haven't had a problem. I've saved lots of $$$, so I'm happy. And I don't work for this company, I'm a teacher who doesn't make a lot of money ;)

Ordered 3 Cartridges for my Stylus Epson NX100
Found Out They Sent Me the Wrong Ones !!!!
Now...They Will Not Take them Back Because I Opened Them !!!!
How Else Do You Find Out if they Fit !!!!! Duhhhh !!!!
I, will Never Do Business with a Company that is Not willing to Help Their,

False advertisements on $25 gift card promotions to recommend a friend. LD products generic inks use to work really well and save you money. Now some of their packaging has changed and cutting corners resulting in leaking or clog printers. It's not worth the mess.

I have been ordering replacement ink cartridges for almost 4 years for two different printers. One is an HP and the other is an Epson. I have never had a problem with the remanufactured cartridges and in fact do not really notice that they have less capacity. In other words I seem to get the same number of pages as when I used the OEM cartridges. The prices that LD products offers are extremely reasonable especially when buying in bulk. For my HP printer which I use more often I buy a bulk box as the savings are quite substantial. I do not notice any problems with the shelf life even if the expiration date is passed. I just keep the cartridge in and my printer runs just fine. I do notice that my Epsom printer seems to be an ink hog but frankly it was the same way when I was using OEM cartridges so I think it is just a function of the inefficiency of the Epson printer. I had similar problems with another Epson printer so I think it is a function of using a printer that has a higher efficiency rating for ink usage and my HP printers typically do not give me problems.

I will continue to use LD products for all my printing needs and always refer my friends to their site for the great deals and great customer service.

I have used website over the years for inkjet and monochrome laser printers. As I have both for color or black & white (laser printers) to do certain tasks in my home. One item of note is, I have an Epson Stylus C82 inkjet printer. I purchased it back in 2004. And is still compatible with Windows 7, never a problem. Other than a few cleanings, no issues with it. Point of mention: Epson is usually the first brand to have "generic" brand inkjet cartridges available. Not only does LD Products still have them available. It now only costs me about 1/2 than brand name catridges. They regularly have bulk inkjet cartridge savings deals. If my memory serves me correctly, any order over $99 has free shipping as well. Not hard to attain when it comes to printer accessories. Oh, and the shipping time is pretty speedy as well.

Very disappointed. For the 3rd time in a row I was sold a defective remanufactured laser printer cartridge. The company refused to replace it. Do not recommend.

LD Products is an online source for printer products. They solicit by e-mail. I ordered from LD Products for years for my small businesses. After all that patronage, they REFUSED to replace or even discuss a cartridge that arrived defective and unusable. DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH LD PRODUCTS.

Great prices for inks. I bought generic version inks for by Brother MFC 210 printer, and the inks worked as well as expected for generic inks. I had to clean my printer heads more often that I probably would need to with original inks, but the site does sell original inks, and I did choose to use the cheaper option. Definitely saved me a lot of money in the long run.

9/30/10 is a SCAM, they are using a website of their own to give you raving reviews on their own ink cartridge companies/websites which are , , , , and If you look at each of these websites like I did, you will see they are the same company. How can any legitimate company try to fool you in reviewing their own websites??? and their other websites are a SCAM!!

There are a million sites on the internet to buy inks and toners. I found this site awhile ago and they have been very good at supplying me with HP ink well below what I used to pay from HPdirect. Same product and very useful site to any business owner.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LDProducts staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
A: At this time, we do not sell stocks. Hopefully, in the future. Please give us a call at (888) 321-2552 if you need any other assistance!
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LDProducts staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?