US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of Lazada.com.ph

Lazada.com.ph reviews

10%
3rd Floor Salustiana D. Ty Tower 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea St.
Makati City, 1229, Philippines
Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

drewb18

A couple of things I would like to point out though would be the very hard to reach customer service phone. (in 32 reviews)

christenf

Some of the items weren't in their original box, some item were missing and mislabeled. (in 57 reviews)

sherwing

So I did ordered it using my credit card and all is well... (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

joec103
5/9/15

I've updated some info at the end of this review. And added 1 Star more. I still cannot recommend Lazada but I do still, on occasion, order from them.

Lazada mimics the Amazon type of online e-commerce. Unfortunately they are still in a cumbersome stage. Their order-to-delivery process has some serious shortcomings.
When you purchase an item on an Amazon type website it shows the buyer whether an item in available and who will be fulfilling the purchase.

At issue here is that the Lazada inventory system is not reliable. Items are often listed as "in-stock" that end up as back ordered items.

Payment using most any credit or debit card takes milliseconds not days. If I'm in a restaurant anywhere in the world and use my credit or debit card I am not required to wait or to await some arbitrary "verification" process. In milliseconds the restaurant knows if my payment has been authorized.

So why is Lazada telling it's customers their purchase is in some verification process? If they order an item COD does Lazada then verify the Buyer has a job and a bank account or has the cash in their pocket? No, obviously not.

Electronic transfer takes milliseconds. If I purchase on Amazon itself my purchase is confirmed in seconds not days. The same is true for some other online payment methods such as PayPal accounts using a credit/debit card as payment method. Not to say some payment methods don't take time as they do.

I've used Western Union to transfer directly into other's bank accounts and that takes approximately 24-36 hours because banking institutions use archaic methods to transfer funds. But if I use my credit or debit card online at Western Union I can send money to anyone almost anywhere in momemts. Western Union doesn't "verify" my purchase of their service for days unless, again, I use a bank account transfer.

Lazada is using this "verification" process as a means of hiding the deficiency in their order to delivery system. They simply don't really know if they have the merchandise in stock or, worse yet, not telling you they are drop-shipping as means of inventory.

As for warehouse packaging and shipment Lazada lacks quality control in that if the merchandise is not in Stock they often ship something anyhow. I've had this happen and have read reviews of the same thing.

They package what items are actually in-stock then throw in a few other items in hopes that will placate the Buyer. And if the Buyer doesn't contact Lazada then it's likely the buyer will never get what they ordered and paid to have delivered.

One bright spot is their Customer Service with pleasant courteous representatives. Unfortunately, again, the Lazada IT systems lack the ability for these CSRs to supply any real-time information. It's front line level one service. They can only give out what's provided which is meager at best.

As for third-party vendors I'd avoid them religiously through Lazada until, if ever, they create a customer based oriented system where you literally have a no questions asked policy of replacement, refund or return. In other words, the "Walmart" approach. You can almost literally return a used item to Walmart a year later and they'll basically take it and issue a store credit.

It's better described as the L.L. Bean chamois shirt mentality. LL Bean is so confident about this product that if in 30 years you feel the shirt hasn't lived up to its reputation LL Bean will give you a brand new shirt to replace it.

What I'm describing here, obviously, is when a top-notch company decides it's reputation is worth more than just revenue streams. That's unique in the corporate world but shows a true leadership value that goes well beyond the current C-level management.

As an example, we once received a defective computer motherboard from Amazon. And once reported Amazon sent a replacement via overnight delivery and then gave us the prepaid return shipping label asking us to return the defective board. They realize that satisfied customers are the backbone to their business. And the initial purchase of this in stock item? Was verified in moments, shipped the next day and followed up with a request for us to review. Needless to say, they received 5 of 5 stars on everything despite the defective merchandise. Even $400 motherboards, unfortunately, sometimes are defective.

To go even further, some months later we received an ordered electronic device that failed after 20 days. Guess what? Amazon overnight shipped a brand new replacement without question; and again sending us a prepaid return shipping label asking us to return the defective item. They even sent an email with apologies even though defects occur in electronic devices.

One final example of amazing customer service. I ordered a $0.35 USD cheap plastic outdoor thermometer from a seller in China on eBay. I sent it to a friend more as a joke because he had never actually had a means of knowing the ambient air temperature. Well the thermometer was defective. And since it cost so little I wasn't concerned about recouping my money. Anyhow, I got a message in eBay requesting my rating and review of the seller and product. So, instead I replied to the seller's message telling him that, unfortunately, the thermometer was defective but that for $0.35 USD I wasn't concerned. That seller shipped a replacement the very next day and once it arrived I gave this seller a shining review and all 5 stars. His reputation was so important to him that he had to send the replacement.

When Lazada reaches this level of system maturity (that of a single proprietor so intensely concern about his business reputation) I will recommend them as an e-commerce vendor. Until then Lazada gets 1 Star for presentation, that's it. (they have a decent Android APK and professionally designed website). The remainder of their operations remains suspect for now. You cannot reply upon them to do what's right.

UPDATE (17 May 2015)

I still use Lazada on occasion as they offer items not otherwise found on PH e-commerce sites.

They (Lazada) have usually completed every order I've placed with them. That's not my chief complaint but rather it's their overall system of operations. And that ordering from a third party seller (through Lazada) isn't any guarantee of success with the 3rd party seller. Quite frankly there are a few 3rd party sellers on Lazada that I would avoid like the plague.

As for Lazada stocked items, just realize even if it shows as In-stock it may not be in their warehouse ready for shipment. Their online inventory system needs improvement.

The other issue is their verification process with is meaningless as I iterated in my original post.

If you order an item fulfilled by Lazada it's very likely it will eventually be shipped just don't expect every order to arrive in a timely fashion. Some orders ship quickly whiles others take days (and to be fair they clearly post items may take 10-12 days). The thing is, nowadays any actually stocked warehoused item should ship within 24-48 hours of payment. Lazada isn't some business run out of a garage, it's a multi-hundred millions (internationally billions) international corporation.

I will still, occasionally, order from Lazada. I just don't have high confidence with them yet.

Joe C.

Tip for consumers: 1. Don't necessarily expect speedy process from order to delivery. Unfortunately it could take 2 weeks before you get your delivery. OTOH, sometimes it's takes only a day or two. And be very careful about ordering from the 3rd party sellers. Research them before ordering.

sherwing
5/6/15

This is my 4th and 5th transaction with them, the first 3 was smooth everything was great and I would give them 5/5 for the 1st 3 transactions. Now here comes the nightmarish 4th and 5th.

I was on a market for a tablet when I saw the Samsung Galaxy Tab S at a very good price. Its coming from HK so I knew there was no warranty etc and I knew all the risks of a grey market tablet, but for the price difference from a local offline store I thought it was worth the risk. So I did ordered it using my credit card and all is well...

But then I had a change of heart, the Mi Pad came along and I thought it was a good bargain and I wanted that instead. So I had that Samsung cancelled. I had done both email and phone call and they assured me it was CANCELLED. I even told them that the reason I want to cancel the order is I am going to buy the Mi Pad instead and I needed their assurance it was CANCELLED so I don't end up buying 2 tablets when I only needed 1.

I bought the Mi Pad and it arrived in 2 days, super satisfied with their service thus far...

Guess what? The Samsung order coming from HK was NOT CANCELLED and I received an email 2 days later that the items is already SHIPPED and is on its way to me. I viewed my credit card balance online and indeed I was already charged for the Samsung.

I raised it to them and even used the email that mentioned it was clearly CANCELLED to them and they could do nothing and just apologized. They told me I should just refuse the delivery and they would just reverse my credit card. I know that would be such a hassle and its going to be a nightmare dealing with Lazada for a reversal (they can't even competently cancel a transaction much less reverse a credit card transaction). So now I am holding 2 tablets and my best recourse is to just sell the other one at a loss. Who would buy from me tablet for brand new price even if its sealed when they could just buy from a store themselves?

After this incident I am now going to be very picky on what I would buy from Lazada, I would only buy things that I can't find offline. Sayang naman...

dyn15
5/4/15

Kapag credit card ang ginamit mo, at na-click mo na yung Place Your Order, automatic na nabawas na agad yung amount without any verification sa order! Thats not fair! Sa ibang on line shops, kapag na-ship na yung order mo, saka lang macha-charge yung amount sa card.

patriciaa32
4/29/15

I bought makeup at CLINIQUE COUNTER AT RUSTAN'S and I have the Even Better Foundation and it only RETAILS FOR 1,750 PHP. I was surprised when I looked at it's price in LAZADA. They sell it for 4,000 PHP. Even if you order Clinique makeup at abroad, it won't be that expensive. I also looked at the prices of other makeup they sell and I am certain that they are OVERPRICED FOR 1000-5000 PHP. Even the Chanel, Dior, and other luxury brands they sell are way too expensive.

victimo2
4/21/15

I ordered a phone. After I made the payment, the page was removed and I cant see what I have ordered. After a week they informed me it is imported from HK and without warranty. After a month I received a low configuration with different color phone which I did not order. When called they asked me to return and it will take another one month which is 15 business days to get the replacement. I decided not to deal with them anymore but to absorb the low spec phone. Now it seems a fake phone, it hangs all the time. What a cheat !! The customer representatives are awfully inefficient, only thing they will tell you is "Sorry for inconvenience" or "Thank you for calling" It was completely a nightmare for me.

ricam
4/17/15

I placed my order to LAZADA last March 9 and the item was shipped in Xend courier (Hongkong) last March 17 and transferred the parcel to LBC on the next day. Today is 17th of April and I haven't receive any actionable information yet from you and Xend Courier. What bothers me is that the unit is 1 month already in the hands of LBC and that is a very sensible and expensive item and it should be delivered swiftly and we know for a fact as well that there are many reported cases already of lost Iphones in LBC so please take this issue seriously. Instead of sending or exchanging e-mails to Xend why not call them and LBC to facilitate this issue promptly. I'm already losing my patience because of your useless feedback and imbecile staff and I even tried several times to contact your customer care but nobody answers. Sighing! We are not talking about petty money here so please take the appropriate action on this!

ricardop16
4/15/15

Bullsh*t kausap ang LAZADA!!!!!! DAPAT MAY 0 STAR EH!

juand9
4/7/15

I ordered quite a lot of furniture from Lazada.

I got all the usual informatory emails, the follow-up phone call and it was all looking pretty good until I checked the LBC tracking site to see that delivery had failed!

I immediately emailed lazada and in fairness they got back to me pretty quickly only to tell me that LBC refused to deliver to my address which is literally only 15 minutes from their warehouse because it was outside of their delivery area.

What a joke! Lazada promise delivery right to your door as does LBC - both making such promises on their websites.

To add insult to injury, both Lazada & LBC asked me and expected me to organise the collection of my order from their depot - what a joke!

I have since looked at all the complaints regarding both companies and realise I was luckier than most people.

Why am I luckier? Because I ordered 60k worth of furniture that they sent from Manila and it was CoD...so no "cash-out" from me.

I've since informed Lazada that the order is cancelled and they can arrange to have all their crap shipped back to Manila as I am not going to collect it!

bijanh
4/7/15

It is a pity for any service provider not to have English speaking customer service representative when it is or going to be part of ASEAN. Here is nothing but stupidity prevails itself as part of management and company as whole.

christenf
4/6/15

1) Customer Service is BULLSH*T
-half the time they're just saying random stuff that sound "professional"
-they're very hard to contact and when you do contact them, they're very hard to talk to, YOU WILL NEVER GET THE ANSWERS & INFORMATION YOU WANT.

2) Items either FAKE or DAMAGED (& unfortunately, so are their so-called "deals")
-If you really want to risk it, ALWAYS go for Cash On Delivery.

My Experience:

I had a Cart Total of precisely Php463, 966.38 . That's like 11 GRAND ($11,000)!!!!

So I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 128gb, Space Grey || Playstation 4 (with free 1yr PS plus membership, $15 PS store voucher, The Order 1886 & The Last of Us video games) || Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle (with Kinect) || GoPro Hero 4 (Black) || Apple Macbook Pro 15" with retina display, 512gb || Beats by. Dr. Dre Executive Edition (Matte Black) || Beats Pill (black) || iPad Air 2 64gb Space Grey || Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP DSLR Camera || AB Rocket 113 Twister Exercise Equipment || Drinking Roulette Set || 2KNBA15 for PS4 & XBOX ONE, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for PS4 & XBOX ONE, Battlefield Hardline for PS4, Battlefield 4 for XBOX ONE, Bloodborne for PS4, GTA V for both PS4 & XBOX ONE || Dualshock 4 in Blue, Red & Black|| Charging Station for Dualshock 4 || PS4 Vertical Stand || Razer Kraken Pro Neon Red Gaming Headset (with 1yr Limited Waranty) || WD My Passport Ultra 2TB Hard Drive (Black) || ADVANCE Bond Paper (short) || & a few from the "Personal Pleasures" section.

I also ordered the same Apple products from the online Apple Store at the same time. JUST TO COMPARE! I usually order all my stuff from Amazon or from the actual website of the product I want, but since I'm currently not in the states for Spring Break & I'm here in the Philippines, I went on and sis a research about websites that have COD and Door to Door Delivery. Found Lazada and ordered a bunch of stuff, paid most with my credit card and paid some by COD.
Since Lazada is known for huge sales and price drops, I only had an estimated total of Php 464, 000. I mean $11,000 is A LOT of money! But I paid for them and started waiting. I always choose Expedited Shipping, but I really don't know how to work on that with Lazada so I had to wait fo 3-5 days and some product for a week or two. So, packages started coming 6 DAYS LATER and most of them are from the "My Pleasure" section, including the Canon DSLR, the GoProHero4, WD My Passport Ultra 2TB Hard Drive, most of my video games, the iPhone 6 plus and the iPad Air 2, I was not pleased but I was satisfied by what I got and how I got it.
Couple weeks passed, I received another package in my mailbox, dude kept ringing my door bell, opened the gates, & was so psyched that the package was from Apple Inc. - Got the 2015 Macbook Pro 13" with retina display because of the Force Touchpad, Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse & Trackpad, Airport Extreme with 3TB, Mac Mini, clear & black shell for my Macbook Pro 13" retina, iPhone 6 plus 128GB with the standard Apple Leather Case, iPad Air 2 64GB Space Grey with FREE ENGRAVING! & a smart case, extra cords, extra earpods with mic, Apple Tv & of course Apple Care.

So unlike Lazada, the actual product website (e.g. Apple.com) delivers precisely everything all at once... And FREE SHIPPING. So that's one option you can do.
Received the other half of my order 2 MONTHS LATER! Was funny how I got all my video games and received my consoles 2 months later. I didn't even bother calling Lazada once because of the reviews I've read, thank god it was just shipped late.

Some of the items weren't in their original box, some item were missing and mislabeled. Some were a little damaged and some just didn't work!

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed, but I guess I am the one to blame, I kinda saw this coming and really just wanted to test it out with 11 f*cking grand! Ugh, so stupid!

So... I would have to agree on the bad reviews people have been giving Lazada.com.ph . Just got to the damn website and purchase it from there, it's very easy to put 26% off and still ask for the original price.

It's really a gamble that you have to do, if you really don't have a choice. I'm sticking with Amazon. I just hope they would have Amazon Philippines so people who live there could finally experience what Online Shopping really feels like.

That's about it, I hope you guys learn from this review and think before getting into on the Internet, trust me, I know.. I'm a Youtuber, that's actually my main job, I mean, money is great and all but the Internet is really not one we should fully trust.

Message me/Ask me about anything, I would be glad to help!
-Christen Ferrarduccio

mikes285
4/5/15

Purchased an item, and 7 business days later, did not receive the product. Call center told me that they ran out of stock, and the merchant also ran out of stock. I asked to cancel the transaction, and they sent me an email that it was being cancelled. Bought the product elsewhere at this point, and received it. Then they sent me a message that the product has been shipped, and my card transaction can't be reversed unless I receive the product and return it. Product has not arrived in their promised 3 business days from shipping date.

They're a scam, don't ever order from them!!!

rachellee2
4/1/15

I purchased the LG BH4030S 3D 5.1Channel Blu-Ray Player (worth php 8999 that time) last March 25th. We waited for almost a week until finally, we received the package on March 30th (the package came from Cebu for some reason). We were excited to test it out but was gravely disappointed when we opened the box and found out that it was missing a remote control. We immediately contacted Lazada regarding the missing item and spoke to an agent (Clarizza was her name), who insisted that the remote control is not included in the box. How can the remote control not be included in the box?? And the triple A battery for the remote was included too, but not the remote?? What was the triple A battery for them? It was obviously a scam and they were trying to protect themselves.

Finally, we contacted LG and was informed that the remote control should have been included because that is the complete package. We ended up buying a separate remote control from LG that costs php 950.

I am seriously disappointed in Lazada, especially since I have been buying tons of items from them for years. If this is the kind of post-sale service Lazada is offering, then I will no longer waste my time to buy items from this website.

Online buyers, beware of LAZADA! They used to be a good online buying site, but now they're the worst! Please do not support LAZADA anymore. This should teach them a lesson and force them to provide better service to their customers.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA. If you don't want to be disappointed, DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA. I'm serious. They have the worst post-sale service.

donaldd23
3/26/15

I just ordered online, a mountain bike worth 7,200 php which is used to be 14,000 php. It will be delivered to today and it will be COD payment type. I hope they are selling genuine products. Shifter is advertised as Shimano, top of the line product. Haist

jaket27
3/25/15

i purchased a pair of New Balance shoes - marked down from P3,495 to P1,550 - so who could resist? I've worn New Balance size 10 all my life and that's what I ordered. The product that arrived was a size 10, but too small it was more like a size 8. It didn't even look like the genuine NB shoes i'm used to.

Lazada.ph must be sourcing from scrupulous merchants who sell FAKE products :-(

Tip for consumers: Buyer Beware on this site. It all depends on the merchant/supplier to Lazada - but it's Lazada's fault for their poor quality control processes.

daems
3/24/15

The website actually sells item and you'd receive them, but the main problem is their clumsiness in shipping and their merchants.

You'd find some items on the website that are mislabeled. (eg. SD card being labeled as a Micro SD, or a grey cap being labeled as red)

When you buy from this website over time, you'd recognize that their merchants are very clumsy, it's very obvious that this website does not discipline their merchants when it comes to providing a description or picture to an item. So far, three of the items I have ordered are mislabeled and I got one of the mislabeled items reached my front door. That item however, took several long call sessions to their CSR department until I finally got my refund (but didn't got the shipping fee, and still annoyed by this) for the damn thing. And they were reluctant to help at that problem until I decided to barrage them with calls!

Also, I had 2 problems with shipping from them. This one time they decided to send the item to the post office which is the nearest in my area. But given the lack of time, I can't get it. Plus didn't I already paid for the shipping fee? And isn't that the purpose of their website, to buy an item and just wait for it in home? And also, the other thought it would be a good idea to leave it at the front desk of our condominium. That's a horrible thing to do if what you're shipping is something expensive and valuable, like an IPhone or something.

Good thing the thing that I ordered was just a phone stand, but still, shouldn't their courier have to get the signature of an authorized person that's associated with the item? Or the one entitled to receive it? That's just enraging. So far, I had 4 problems when transacting with this website overall, and I'm starting to see that those problems are intentional; they are benefiting from the shipping fees (which is small, but them being greedy over a small amount of money and then mistreating the customer is absurd).

All of the items I have received aren't damaged or tampered so far, all of them are in perfect shape when I get them.

But that doesn't excuse them from mistreating their customers.

olivera8
3/23/15

Excellent for the first two orders But the rest, it became worst and worsen. Do not patronize this online shop. Just a friendly advise!

jeanm45
3/19/15

Some seller in lazada specifically "KILE" will reject your order if you use a coupon for discount. Their reason was your card is invalid. They will lie so you cant use your discount especially if it's P500. I've ordered from other seller using the same card and it ALL went through. KILE seller is not reliable.

I would rate them -0 but the lowest is 1.

bibianow
3/16/15

Have ordered thrice from them already. All transactions went well. Fast delivery. Shipping status updates.Well-handled package.

Most satisfied customers actually don't bother leaving positive feedback. I think it's unfair to just based your decision on what's floating online.

If you're interested to read more about my experience with Lazada, check out my blog post: http://bibiano.io/is-lazada-legit/

Tip for consumers: If available, select COD (cash-on-delivery) as mode of payment. Shipping/delivery is free to orders worth Php 1,000 and up in total.

jayb67
3/12/15

Do not trust or use Lazada! I ordered a camera because of its super low price. My credit card authorized the amount and a day after it was reflected it in my outstanding balance. Four days after, at around 1:00 pm I received received a call from Lazada inquiring about my purchase and was told to expect delivery within 5 to 6 days. At around 5:38 pm of the same day, I received an email from Lazada telling me that my order has been cancelled because I did not verify my order, or something to that effect. Honestly, I think they made a mistake as to the price of the product, but could not admit it and have to make excuses. I guess they don't know what they are selling.

sallya11
3/7/15

Placed my orders (6 items COD) last thursday 3/5/15. Got one item today 3/17/15. It feels good receiving it in a matter of 2 days. Unfortunately, I was upset finding out that it did matched the description given. Immediately, I send a cancellation note for my other orders to Lazada thru help center. Their response is positive. I did not bother to return the item tho.

joyceel
3/6/15

I tried returning the ET powerbank i just bought to them because It was not a real 20,000mAh as advertised in their site because when I tried it, hanggang 2x lang xa pwede magamit in which a real 20,000mAh powerbank can fully charge an iphone atleast 4-6 times 10x max, problem is they denied my request for refund kasi nga nagamit ko na daw. Gago ba sila? Paano ko naman malalaman if okay or fully functional yung powerbank if hindi ko man lng pwede e try? This is very disappointing for me specially that the powerbank is very expensive for its quality and real capacity.

LAZADA sucks bigtime. I just bought a garbage for my 1,000 pesos. BEWARE guys!

georgem109
3/5/15

placed an order , they asked for my credit card photo and my id card , sent it same day , next thing i know they cancel the order , asking them why , they said it is policy loooooooooooool

a totally useless company , avoid at all costs , you can get much better service else where , this payment is very close to a scam , they ask you for a photo of your credit card !!!! who knows what happens to it afterwards , i did send it never the less , but they decided to cancel , when i called my credit card company they told me , no one approached them for a payment !!

be careful !!

Tip for consumers: be very careful they will ask for your credit card photo then cancel the order !

anniev7
3/2/15

Today I received my ordered item MANGO Tassel Quilted Cross Body Bag at a discounted price of P999.00. From the way it looked on the ad it was pretty. I got some second thoughts on buying though because I know the MANGO brand isn't that cheap so I gave it a try and see how the Cash on Delivery works and if it is indeed a genuine MANGO bag. Just as all the negative comments here i was completely disappointed with this product I have ordered. From its sales invoice it came from J And M's Online Boutique from Muntinlupa City. The Bag has NO TASSEL at all, it is dirty brown in color, it got frayed threads inside and obviously outside . The lining inside the bag has ripped off at a slightest touch... i thought maybe this is an old stock. The sling when you touched it is rubbery and sticky . The most part were the adjusment buttons of the sling bag, they seemed like cut with a razor blade... very poor craftmanship. .. I think MANGO will not approved of this substandard workmanship. Nakaka dismaya talaga !! I really don't want to put even one star in their rating. I hope the LAZADA would examine their sellers carefully. Hindi ko na ibabalik itong bag dahil nawalan na ako ng tiwala sa company nyo and your seller. Nakaka dala sa inyo bumili uli. Buti nalang at di kamahalan ang nabili ko kundi mas lalo pa akong nanghinayang. Charge it to experience nalang. Bahala na po ang Diyos sa inyo pati ang inyong seller. Nawa po ay di nyo na ito ulitin pa sa iba. Pare pareho lang po tayo na mahirap and nangangarap na magkaroon ng magandang gamit kaso naloko pa ako.

sherylm9
2/10/15

My first ever purchase was successful. Logged my purchase Feb 5th and within 3 working days it was delivered in good condition.

Also kudos to Jeramy (customer service) for always answering my emails.

After reading all the bad comments and reviews I feel paranoid. So I immediately emailed them as also the recipient told me that LBC can not deliver within her area as its out of delivery zone.

Overall I feel satisfied with their service.

Till next time Lazada. And keep it up. Cheers

Tip for consumers: Always buy COD for online purchases.

xaknid
2/10/15

Halos 100k na naorder koh sa Lazada and it was good. Ang kelangan lang technique. If possible COD lahat and check item before paying (ganun ako). Pag deffective, which happens 2 me 3x, di ko babayaran at ireturn nalang.

Tip for consumers: COD kasi.

reynao
2/6/15

This company provides the worst customer service ever. Be very careful what you buy from here. Don't expect that if your product is defective, they'll tend to you or show any importance at all. I was so dumb to ever trust them.

ehrishr
2/6/15

I ordered Muscle Power 142 motorized treadmill last december 15, 2014. They said my item will arrive 5-12 business days since Im from pangasinan, After 3 follow up calls dumating din yung order ko ng january 15, 2015. Bago ko buksan yung box napansin ko na may tampered dun sa Product label ng box. Kala ko nagasgas lang nung byenahe so di ko gaano pinansin inisip ko box lang naman yun, ang mahalaga walang gasgas yung product sa loob. Syempre pagbukas ko ng box excited agad akong iassemble para matesting kung gumagana ng maayos. After ko naassemble saka ko lang napansin yung product number sa silong ng treadmill. Instead na muscle power 142 ang nakalagay muscle power 1306 which is cheaper ng 2k sa order ko. Saka ko naalala yung box kaya pala may tampered yung product name para di mahalata na ibang product yung binigay nila. Tumawag ako sa lazada and I asked for refund kasi naiinis na ako and they suggest to return my product to 2go. Upon checking sa 2go website nareceive na nila yung return ko last January 22 pa so i called lazada again kung ano na status ng return ko. Sabi nila they will coordinate with their warehouse team na naghahandle ng returns kung nareceive na nila yung product ko. They will keep me updated daw. After 1 week tumawag ako ulet kasi wala paring update. Sabi ba naman they are still waiting for the response of their returns team. Hindi naman siguro masyadong maliit yung product ko para di nila mahanap. It is a 78 kilo box siguradong matatandaan nila yun kung sakaling may nireturn na product na ganun kabigat. Until now wala paring response from lazada.

Tip for consumers: Please do not buy to lazada

rowelm
1/24/15

I have good experience with Lazada, majority of what I ordered arrived with no problems or whatsoever. Though there are very few times that item was not available at the supplier, but they refunded if to me so no worries. There biggest flaw for me is their 3rd party seller, they should have more control on it and have the seller be thoroughly check before selling anything on their site.

The problem with the buyer/consumer is they don't know how to use the site. Trust me, if you know how to utilize it, it will be your bestfriend :).
Here's a tip for new or old buyer/consumer:

1) Always look for "Sold and Fulfilled by Lazada" this is usually on the right side of the item page, this is self-explanatory; means the item will not come from 3rd party seller. In my experience, the item will be received in the next 24hours

2) If the item is coming from 3rd party,the note is "Sold & Fulfilled by [Seller_Name]", the delivery will be up to the seller instead of Lazada. If problem encountered in your order, it may or may not take sometime to fixed since it will probably a communication with Lazada and the seller. If you go for this path, search the seller name in the internet; some seller are just importer thus warranty + item replacement is at high risk.

3) If you ought to choose 3rd party seller, look for "Sold by [Seller_Name]& Fulfilled by Lazada", at least on this case, Lazada will handle the delivery and such. Same with #2, always search the seller in the internet.

Hope you find it useful :)

cristya
1/18/15

I have been following up with an order, kept on asking if it's going to push through, then they said the payment is being verified. (wew the money is taken out of my card and it has been 4 days... STILL verifying??) how insane was that? on the 6th day they told me it's cancelled because they weren't able to verify my payment (but again, money was taken out of the card) ayaw pa aminin na out of stock. Customer service replies re robotic at walang sense at the phone number is hard to reach. I was asking for a sup para yung reply nmn may urgency pero waley.. wala din ata sila nun. They should show how important their customers are.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from them! Customer Service is POOr!

leom41
1/15/15

Ordered last December 12, 2014 and now january 15, 2015 wala pa din dumating. Pagnagfollow up nasa 2Go daw. pag tatawag ka sa 2Go na binigay tracking number wala pa daw sa kanila. Aba.... unsa na man nahitabo sa akong order worth 26k pa naman. I spend thousands of mobile load just to call their long waiting hotline tapos wala sila maayos na maisagot sau. Beware.....guyz...

Tip for consumers: Ingat po.... Dapat sa store na lang talaga mag order para makuha agad....

ferdinands13
1/13/15

Ordered and payed for a lightning cable from Lazada Phils. just to test it out last Dec 9, 2014 with delivery to a Quezon City, Metro Manila address. As an avid amazon, ebags etc online shopper it was the 1st time for me to transact with a local online shop. Fast forward to the present day january 14, 2015, item remains undelivered. But being a realistic individual (knowing the xmas rush and all) i patiently waited and emailed their customer service. i started ranting when on my 5th email still the order was unresolved (all you get are automated replies and that a ticket number has been generated).

For future buyers - beware , unbelievable but you will get faster results in Amazon (thru my--shoppingbox as your courier). i ordered a pair of discounted shoes last Dec 15 at the Amazon site, got them here in manila before the end of December 2014 (if you choose my-shopping box airfreight) .

Tip for consumers: stay Away from lazada!!!

jeffo13
1/11/15

Ordered Lenovo Laptop advertised on their site on Nov 10, 2014. By Nov 13 they advised the item was not available despite still being advertised on their site. They informed me by Nov 17 that they had "processed by refund" and it would take 45 days to be received. I pay them immediately and they take 45 days to give my money back. After numerous followups still no refund 2 months later. They are now blaming it on the bank and saying that they never actually had my money. My account was debited the same day of the transaction back in Nov. This company are fraud artists and their behavior shows a premeditated and intentional effort to defraud. Advertising products that do not exist or that they know they cannot deliver, taking payment for said falsely advertised products, and stonewalling refunds. BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM LAZADA.COM.PH OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER LAZADA SITES.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY. FRAUD ARTISTS.I have documentation to prove my claims.

od674
1/10/15

Do you ever noticed that all favorable reviews in this blog does not allow you to comment? This is probably because it is done by themselves just to save their image or skew the data. My suggestion is for all of us with unfavorable reviews to continue posting our disappointment with this online site and drive the last nail on their coffin.

Tip for consumers: Be warned!!!!

phil-lipp
1/6/15

last december 2014 nag order ako dito, hinintay ko hanggang dec 19 kaya lang hindi parin dumating umuwi ako sa amin kasi nasa probinsya ang pmilya ko ,., this january 5, 2015 bumalik ako nang cebu pumunta pala ang delevry nla sa office where i spend my OJT, eh hindi pa ako ankapag duty that time ., sabi pa nga daw ng nag deliver baka daw nag panggap ako ng name ko sa lazada para mag order at di rin naman pala babayaran? ano yun ?
sabi 12 working days lang tapus 2015 na dumating?
my god ,.,.

Tip for consumers: mag iingat kayu dito

v-a-n-e-s-s-am
1/5/15

Yeah I so totally agree with revewer celso. I've purchased promotional huggies but order didn't arrive for two weeks despite the tons of email I've sent them. I ordered two samsung 16gb class 10 a week after i placed my order on huggies diapers. And boom. It arrived the next day! But still no update on the huggies I've ordered. Well it said on 2 go website it was returned to the seller.

Last jan 3 and 4 there was a 10% off on all products promo hence ive ordered huggies dry pants for my son. And it still hasnt replied. It just said it was shipped but tull now i still dont have it.
Poor poor customer service. Bad business. Liars. I hope something big will be in the competition and crush lazada soon. Bad bad bad business. Very disappointing. Waste of time.

Tip for consumers: Do more research on the product you plan to buy before purchasing from this website. Big liars, these guys are.

emilyc40
1/4/15

Very disappointing service. Lazada has the worst customer service among all the online shopping sites I have tried.

yesn
1/4/15

Actually, lazada used to be a good online store. The delivery is really fast and all however, when they went mainstream, their service became poor.

Just recently, I had an experience where in I ordered an iphone case (this is the first time I ordered again after a year) and I expected the item to be delivered the next day because this was always the case before but surprise, surprise! It didn't came the next day. After three days, I was beginning to get really annoyed. I sent an email to customer service stating that how come my order is not yet delivered when it is only 1 item. Then they replied that it will take 1 to 7 business days for me to received it. So i waited. After 7 days, the item arrived and to my dismay, the quality of the item is ugly and it looks cheap. It's different from what they are advertising online and it really pissed me off. So, from then on I swore to never order from them

ellaniem
12/26/14

Kung pwd nga lng 0 star. My gosh, grabe, i try to buy a cmputer last last week for my mom, para may magamit xa diz nung xmas pang skype, since im working here n japan. It cost almost 13k. And lazada sent an email asking a phone num since d daw mcntact ung num ko, so i giv them my moms num who wil reciv d package, den they reply to my email di parn mcontct so i gave dem my brothers num, then aftr a while reply ulit cla sa email q na dahil daw wlng mcontct dun sa mga ibinigay q icacancel nila ang order q. Grabe. Ang init ng ulo q sa knila. Nbawasan na yung pera q sa card ko taz kinansel dahil dun, e nagreply naman aq, tsaka sabi ng kapatid q once lang nagtx ang lazada.gago na lazada.taz yung bike na 3k for my inaanak until now d pa dumarating mag iisang buwan na. Worst ol shop ever.itinray ko lng bka ok yung nx ng bike,yun pala maz worst.my god.cand wait for 45days.

Tip for consumers: Dont use it. Its hassleful.annoying.

katteb
12/25/14

got my incomplete order from lazada last october for American Home Electric Oven and Rotisserie 18 liter AEO-18RTthru COD .. did sent it back, and order replacement, but the item is no longer available, I was asked to if im interested for replacement, so I ordered Transcend TS1TSJ25M3 1TB Portable Hard Drive (Green) as replacement.. they gave me a new order #303994239 .. it's already xmas and i still did not get my replacement.. and to make the matter worst, the order number 303994239 is can no longer be viewed on their database . Their customer service really sucks!

customerl1
12/20/14

I ordered a gift for my niece's birthday but delivered it to my address instead.My address is in Davao and my niece lives in Metro Manila.

I clearly indicated that the item will be delivered to the SHIPPING address which was my niece's address... And waaaalllaaah! The item arrived after 13 days to the WRONG address. WHAT A SHAME LAZADA!!!

Poor service!

I kept sending follow up emails after the item failed to arrive to the promised 1-5 business days time frame but nobody replied to the emails I sent.

Very very very poor service.I wish they will look into this matter or else they will keep losing customers.

Tip for consumers: I WANT TO RATE THEM NO STAR, BUT SINCE THERE IS NO OPTION TO DO THAT, I WILL GIVE THEM 1 STAR FOR THE VERY VERY VERY RIDICULOUS SERVICE.

remeryd
12/19/14

Bought a relatively cheap item just to test it (via COD) and what do you know, they fail to deliver! But whatever! Tried again after 2 months and surprise surprise! Still nothing. But fine! Against my better judgement, I tried for the third time after 3 months. Waiting waiting, another month has passed still no order! Hahaha. FAIL.

Customer service is crap. They don't know sh**. They're just gonna tell you generic things like "It's not within our control." "Please go to branch..." Blah blah blah.

I say about 70-80% of the buyers are unsatisfied with this site. But if you really wanna risk it. Go ahead.

Tip for consumers: Test it first and you might just be one of the very very few lucky ones that will be able to get a competent service out of this site. Buy cheap stuff and always choose COD. Going through credit card will be a nightmare for you.

felicitasc
12/19/14

I receive my order (40"My View TV). Included in the online details is a wall bracket & camera but when we open the package there is no wall bracket. In your advertisement it states that it includes free wall bracket & camera. Furtheremore the camera.does not include a battery.
Pls. send me the wall bracket so I can install my TV in the wall & the battery of the camera. My order no is309386748. Tnx Fely Chanco

christinev4
12/15/14

I ordered for an LED TV and paid via credit card. The delivery came within 5 days and I was able to even test it. Then pina sign na kami on the receiving form, Tapos when we were getting the TV na, they were asking for the payment. Sabi ko credit card payment yan! Eh nakasulat sa paper nila COD kaya they can't give it to us. Ang problema, signed na namin yung DR at nakaalis na yung tao!

Ive been trying to call their customer service kaya lang SOBRANG TAGAL!!!

So paano na yung delivery ko? Pwede na kunin ng nagdeliver! Bakit ganun yung system niyo???

BTW, my tracking number is 306887648 if you want to verify.

Tip for consumers: Pay COD.

dianm
12/12/14

Buying imported #Samsung products at #Lazada is the worst experience ever!!

Read and share

Last July, i bought a Samsung Galaxy tab S 8.4 at Lazada. Since it was my first time to purchase an expensive item at Lazada, i made sure that if the item was defective and all, i could return it to them and they would refund or replace provided that it is not beyond the 30day return policy. So yes, i gambled on it. I felt i had a good deal. It took me 10 days to receive the item because they had to purchase it in Hong Kong. When i received the package, it was perfect! It was a really nice product. It was lightweight and very slim. It had nice display and everything. I loved it so much that i purchased a cover and a screen protector immediately to keep it nice and scratch free. I really enjoyed that tablet until one fine day, the screen suddenly turned green! I was so scared because it was already two months++ after the 30day return period! So i called Lazada to ask about it and they told me to bring the tablet to the nearest Samsung store to have it checked. And since we don't have a store here, i browsed thru Samsung's site and read about the warranty. I even called their toll free number. They said that they won't honor the warranty because i bought it online. They can repair it, but it would cost about 15,000!!! Imagine that! It's like buying a new tablet! So i tried to contact Samsung hong Kong because the tablet sent was from there and they told me that if it was indeed from them, they will have it repaired or even replaced. So okay, i called Lazada that i will be sending back the tablet. I sent the tablet on October 9 thru LBC. They emailed that they received the package and that they will check the damage. They told me that the process would take about a week. So i patiently waited. After a week, they told me that the item was really defective and since it is still under warranty, they will send it back to Samsung for repair. However, the process would take 3-4 weeks. Since i cannot do anything about it, i waited for 3weeks before i started to follow up on the status of my item. I remember sending them a lot of emails but they all have the same reply: we will check maam. So i thought maybe it's because the seller in HK won't update them also. I asked Lazada to call me so i can have an update. The CSA said the same thing! We will check! December 9, two months after i sent the tablet, Lazada sent an email telling me they have received the product for repair and i was like

alexi324
12/12/14

Ordered a Yamaha Receiver.. and got a Second hand Unit !!! Even 4 days after LBC returns the unit, they can't confirm they received it. No status updates or feedback. It's torture contacting customer care..and replies on emails are nonsensical. Keep away. Their Tag line is "TOTALLY EFFORTLESS SHOPPING." It's more of "EFFORTLESS WAY TO LOSE YOUR MONEY." Really Bad. Still trying to get attended to :-(

Tip for consumers: Check out other stores instead.

celsoc
12/9/14

On November 11, I have purchased A Gionee phone under order#308536589 for Php2999. The price is the lowest in the market so I immediately purchased it without any hesitation. After a week I was so upset as they told me that the order has been cancelled due to the product being unavailable. I immediately escalate the issue and send countless emails and phonecalls however there is nothing I can do. I told them that the exact item is still available online from the same seller so how come they are saying that my item is not available. After all the email conversation still nothing happened. They issued me a refund almost after a month.

Last 12/01/14 I have purchased Sony Xperia T2 with order#309275719. The price is also the lowest due to their extra 10% off during that time when you use Mastercard. I've got mine for only PHP 9468.00 vat inclusive from seller T&L. After a week of waiting I send an email to f/up. Lazada representative told me that it was an imported product so delivery could take 15 business days ( almost a month ). Since this is the lowest price online I dont have any choice but to wait for the product. To my surprise on 12/09/14 my order was once again cancelled without any notice. I'm still to follow up with lazada why this is happening however from my previous experience I know there is nothing I can do about this. The seller can always cancel your order and give it to others with much higher purchase amount.

Conclusion:

Lazada and all the seller has all the capability to cancel any order if the price is too low. You can't have their product sold if the total value is below a specific threshold or if there are other buyer that purchased the product without any voucher or promos.

Advantages for Lazada:
Lazada and all the sellers can *temporarily use your money ( if purchased was made using a credit card). If the item was purchased using a credit card same amount will be transferred to lazada in real time ( that’s how credit card works) that is why there is a law that prohibits an interest when using a credit card because it’s good as cash. Given the fact that timeframe of ordering, cancelation and refund could take a month or more. They have more than enough time to use your money for a lot of things such as ordering a products, pay their debts to the banks etc. Then later on issue you a refund.

For the buyer:
You can do nothing but to accept this reality. Lazada is good for those promoted products ( Those that are the highlight of their website) but for highly priced item please think twice.

Tip for consumers: Think twice

luker22
12/4/14

one month and one week na order ko sa lazada hanggang ngayon wala pa, nung november 8 pick up ng 2go for delivery door to door supposedly sa umorder, sobrang kupad serbisyo ng 2go, dapat tanggalin na yan ng lazada bilang ahente nila para d sila masira kasi sila sisisihin ng customer pag d nadeliver on time mga orders.(bigwas)

Tip for consumers: dont buy at lazada and dont send package via 2go, they are the worst.

annel34
11/28/14

no hassle shopping became super hassle shopping. I first ordered a gshock and tablet stand amounting to 7500 and they were able make sure delivery happened the day after. On the day itself i informed them that i will be cancelling my order, since they don't have this option in their app i emailed them and texted their representative. But the representative showed up anyway, the lobby guard informed me that my delivery has arrived. He kept calling and texting asking about the item that they are on the way etc. so the next day i found an item i liked which was a tablet stand amounting to 1499. Now i did not receive feedback until a day after i placed the order. But for the 7500 itemsthey were willing to deliver asap. I didn't mind waiting because their promise was a day or two but when i finally received a message that it will be delivered to me i had my representative wait the whole day for it. At 2pm i followed up my item and somehow i had 2 missed calls after this follow-up which I was not able to answer because i had a busy day but if they arrived my representative would know since the guard of our condo will inform her asap to claim the items since they weren't allowed inside. So i followed up the item at 4pm. I was trying to be patient. But during my 4pm follow up their delivery persons reply was a message blaming me for not answering the calls he made earlier because apparently they were already at the condo lobby but since i was not answering the call they left? As i said earlier my representative would have known if they were there but no call or visit from guard ever happened which means they never arrived the condo. To blame me for not answering his was very rude since it's his job to be able to deliver when he promised it would be delivered regardless if i answered his call or not. Lazada will not succeed with online shopping because for one buyers will never be too sure if their items are 100% authentic, they mislead consumers with their discounted ads but in reality it's the samep price, and lastly they have very rude staff. I should have not given this the benefit of the doubt, despite reading bad reviews i still ordered in the hopes of being relieved by hassle shopping and hassle people but lazada provided thos for me. Epic fail.

Tip for consumers: Tip? Do not use this site.

renatot
11/23/14

order 304133229, TO GO tracking # D9028621J, this item was not received, and was returned to the sellers warehouse as clearly indicated in the tracking details. but lazada until now did not refund my money after weeks and hundreds of follow ups. they already asked and i already provided them with credit card statement to prove payment was made. but every time i make follow up different reasoning will be made by their moron customer service representatives from. at times they would say payment is being processed and sometimes they would say they are waiting for the item to be returned to their warehouse.

Tip for consumers: VEY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE BEWARE!!!!

alexa906
11/20/14

Ang lazada kunyari big offer like 65%, tapos nung niresearch ko na yung price sa internet, tang ina ganun padin angf presyo,, LAZADA is A BIG BULL$#*!!! may pa pa discoun2x pang nlalalman pero ang price same lang na mkkita sa internet whihc is the regular price! manloloko!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how can i communicate to lazada because i want to ask about my return product to them but the return payment still not yet send to me...?
7/22/13
Answer
simonettek
A: Good luck talaga, specially if you purchased thru credit card, it is very remote to be refunded if the wrong item was sent to you. I ordered 3 items last Dec 2014, got those in installments, 1 was wrong and they couldnt do anything about it... you'll be blamed, palalabasin na you checked out the wrong item (wala kaseng photo ung item sa confirmation email nila sa iyo ng orders mo but of course as a buyer you know what you're expecting to get di ba). From Feb 2015 until now, no action on my returned item... actually sumasagot sila sa email pero mga months ung interval, like the last email was March 2015 then ang update April na ulit at di pa rin nare resolve ung issue.... mapipilitan ka na lang tanggapin ung item to end the nightmare.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: where is your branch in antipolo?
4/5/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Lazada.com.ph