US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

41 Reviews for Lazada.com.ph

▼ Sort by: recent

7/16/14

Received a defective tablet.. Still waiting for the replacement to be processed. Not worth the hassle

7/8/14

Rating? 0

Stay away from Lazada! please! they cancelled my order right after i purchased / paid the item saying that it's out of stock but the item is still posted as available in their website! really, Lazada? you charged me for the item only to find out you're going to cancel it? jeez! now I have to wait for 15 days for my money to be returned! you better give me my money back!

7/8/14

iv purchased my tab from lazada, sad to say the headset was not included, i keep on follow.up with their customer service after i received the item but its been almost 3 months, nothing happens. so disappointed.

Expert Reviewer
6/19/14

☠ Scraping Website - Illegal, Stolen Trustmarks
☠ Commonly associated with: Cyberpiracy, Trademark Infringement, Counterfeit Goods, Fake Merchandise, Illegal Operations.
☛ Site Using Fake or Fraudulent Trust Marks and Seals are key indicators of a Scam Site.
☛ Why trust a site that needs to Steal Trust Seals??? Where is the Trust coming from???
☛ Use these sites with caution, do not become their next victim.
☛ Fully read the "Warnings" and "Membership Terms and Conditions"
✍ Note: Major Security/Trust Seals/Icons commonly used by: BBB .org, McAfee, Thawte, TRUSTe, Trustwave, UpFront, VeriSign/Norton, and others should all have URL's linked to those Icon's. When clicked the URL should "Open" the "relevant sites Certificate or verification page"!!! If they don't, they are FAKE!!!
✍ Sites that do not subscribe to the Norton VeriSign, McAfee Secure, or other Trust/Secure services try to fool consumers/visitors by placing a stolen copy of the trustmark/seal on their website in order to give the appearance of "Trust" and "Security". This practice is called "Scraping."
(•ิ_•ิ) Why would you trust a site that needs to knowingly Steal Trust Seals? Which of course sounds nothing like how a legitimate and reputable company would do business!
(•ิ_•ิ) Always remember the basic rules about Scammers/Spammers:
❶ Scammers/Spammers always lie.
❷ If a Scammers/spammer says they aren't lying, see rule 1.

This site operating out of Hong Kong us typical of china scam sites which use:

☠ Illegal VeriSign Certificates - Fake/Forged (site uses a JPG):
☠ hxxp://www.lazada.com.ph/images/2014/sprites/icon-5ae5a.png

6/19/14

If I can give 0. I'll give them. Beware buyers, hindi sila reliable.
Bumili ako ng refrigerator, tapos kinancel pero wala kong nereceive ng email. Kaya tumawag ako, sabi di daw pwede ung card ko, pero nacharged na,magbayad daw ako ng cash or try different card. After 5 days, nakareceive ako ng email na cancelled daw kasi out of stock. Refund is 5-15 days.
Bumili ako ng ibang model since out of stock ung una kung order, I gave them a second chance. After 2 days sabi shipped na daw ung item ko, pero ung tracking number invalid. Nag-antay parin ako ng 5 days pero walang item na dumating so tumawag ako sa 2go at sabi nila inaantay pa daw nila ung item sa lazada. Tumawag ako sa Lazada sabi kaya daw invalid ung tracking number kasi ayaw tanggapin ng courier dahil bawal daw ang refrigerator sa air fright. Tinanong ako kung okay lang sea fright. (Note: sa Ilocos dedeliver ung item.) Sabi ko as long as makarating ung item ko, go ahead and ship it. Then the next day I got another email saying that my order was cancelled kasi hindi daw talaga madeliver. 5-15 days refund daw. After 7 days may dumating na refrigerator sa bahay through 2g0, pero dahil nakabili na ako, hindi ko na tinanggap. Bumili ako kasi sabi nila cancelled daw. I'm still waiting for my refund and everytime na tatawag ako sabi nashipped na daw, or ichecheck sa 2g0 kung andun na ung item. Exactly 29 days na ngayon, katatawag ko lang kanina at ganun parin ang sagot. Ichecheck daw ung item sa 2go, tapos magsesend sila ng email. I prefer to call them kasi di naman sila sumasagot sa emails, laging automated mail. Any advice paano ko makukuha ung refund ko?

6/17/14

I ordered 3 x times at lazada.com, 3x because everybody deserves a second or third chance. I am living at Camotes and I ordered some fish oil capsules from Kirland. Payment on delivery as it says on their website. First the order was confirmed and ready for shipment. 1 day later surprisingly the order was cancelled with a strange reason:

"As per checking of the updated list of coverage, we are unable deliver in your area using the Cash on Delivery payment method."

A month later I thought, give them a second chance. We urgently need a split aircon inverter type. They offer it for about 3000 p. cheaper than in the local shop. It was confirmed. But before they called to check if the order is serious or it's really me, don't no. I don't like if a shop must check their customers first. Then they should better not do online business.
But guess what happened next day:

Are they mad or what. I really don't understand what happended. Are the people in Camotes not good enough for them? This is really a FUC shop.

Some days ago I want to try a last time, because I still wanted to believe that's a big misunderstanding. I ordered 2 bottles vitamin e natural for about 1000p. But the same thing happened: Confirmation and 3 days later cancellation. Are they mad? They want to earn money or not?

First I thought, oh Lazada, that's good, online shopping in the Philippines. It's a good thing. I don't have to order anymore abroad.
But I was wrong. Thus I order again from abroad. Lazada NEVER AGAIN!

6/3/14

Buyers be warned! Ordered an expensive lens from Lazada Philippines (with MasterCard Monday Promo) and suddenly I found my order cancelled a few days after they confirmed my order both through a phone call and via email. The worse thing is the item is still showing up as available in their website! Never received any notification from them on the cancellation. This is the first time I used this site. Never again.

5/26/14

If anyone reads this, I do not recommend buying from Lazada, unless:

1) You are willing to wait FOREVER for your item because they "do not have a definite time as to when the item will be available" yet their site lists the item as available.

2) You are willing to settle for the possibility of receiving an item that is totally different from what you ordered i.e. not what it looks like in the picture

3) You are willing to settle for a totally different item because your money is already with them and it will likely take over a month to get it back, while...

4) Having to deal with customer service personnel who are hired for their patience because all they do is give scripted responses designed to stall for time.

---

You will honestly feel that they are still bargaining with their suppliers so that they can get you the item you ordered at the price you ordered it while still maintaining a healthy profit after their operations expense is deducted.

5/1/14

How i was cheated by Lazada
On April 3, i purchased an item in Lazada site, an all white Hyundai tablet.

On April 8, i received the item. When I open the package it was black front and white back which totally different from the photo posted. I turn it on, used it only for less than 10 minutes. A pop up error shows every 2 minutes, saying there was a problem with android.com, i don't know what it was exactly maybe it has to do with the program. So i turn it off and returned it to 2go. With the whole package, lazada invoice,letter,and the return form. They should never advertised product which is doesnt match the photos posted in your site, it is false advertising to do so.

On April 11,i was not able to receive anything, or feedback. So, I emailed Lazada and was told that they received the returned item but not able to process without the merchant invoice. Now, it got me confuse because I sent the lazada invoice. So,I emailed a photo of the customers copy of the lazada invoice. I called customer customer service and was told that they will request one from the merchant for a new invoice. Which i recently found out,that there should be 2 invoices, one from LAzada and one from the merchant, which I did not even receive. I emailed for follow up number of times, i was told i will receive an emailed merchant invoice on or before April 24. On April 26, and no invoice, no refund. I am a loyal customers for years, and i have purchased numerous items. If this is how they treat loyal customers, nobody will buy products anymore. I talked with MIgs,Kat, Vince, and used up minutes on my line just to call them for follow up, i was even put on hold many times, 10 minutes holding time. Still not able to get my refund until now. Today is May 2, 2014. One day shy since I purchased the product. I have been cheated, they have the item, and no refund money. My hard earned money gone. I WAS SCAMMED. LAZADA SUCKS.

4/17/14

I just think lazada should sell items online which are physically present with them and not let the customer wait for more than 7 days, because the reason why people order online located in PH is because we do not have time to shop and we need it to be delivered asap. If it will take more than 7 days, we could have just order it outside PH. I know you will say about custom tax, but if you know how to calculate custom tax, you can amend and write them for their overcharge and get your refund. We just want an honest ecommerce company. It was my first time to order in lazada coz it keeps on popping up my facebook, but anyway, I have learned my lesson. I saw threads complains online and I think the people who are complaining are those who paid via cc. Keeping our money in the bank for awhile will definitely give lazada free money by bank interest.

4/16/14

I prefer online shopping due to my busy schedule. I did a lot of online transaction with different online shops and thank God I was never scammed yet some are kinda disappointing especially when the courier doesn't care about the item they are handling. But dealing with LAZADA is really dreadful. I ordered a nikon camera which is on sale and paid it right away using my sister's card since i don't have visa or mastercard. They immediately called me and thanking me for my purchase and send me an email as well. After a while another CSR called me and informed me that my order is confirmed however, it will take like 3-4 weeks to be delivered since the item is still in Hong Kong and upon my affirmation, they will place the order there so it could be deliver in 3 to 4 weeks. They were nice and i wasn't on a hurry so I said YES and proceed with my order. Then I received again an email thanking me again for purchase and consideration etc. After 1 week I tried to follow up my order, just hoping to see the status via tracking online and what surprised me was a note saying: "Your item has been completed and it is no longer active in our system". So i was really shocked and I called their hotline. A CSR told me that their system "rejected" my order. REJECTED, that was the term he used so I asked him HOW and WHY. He cannot even give me an answer. WTF! He just told me that it is their technical system's way, again WTF! I asked him why nobody informed me earlier, no one called or even send an email. I was like a stupid one waiting for nothing that if I didn't track my order I will never know anything.

The fact that they REJECTED my order?!?! It was their Technical System that they couldn't even explain and yet they are very fast in collecting payment.

Recommendation: definitely NO
Will try to order from LAZADA again: HELL NO, NEVER!
Rating: I couldn't even give them 1 star
Remarks: Very poor customer service and foolish CSRs. Technical System is very terrible. This shop should be closed! $#@!

4/14/14

I ordered 6 items from them. The first 4 items were delivered within 2-3days yet the other two were delayed based on what they claim na kapag metro manila 1-5 banking days. Then after 6days, I received an email which states that my order has been cancelled. And what's worst is that I have to wait for 5-15 banking days for the refund of the amount I paid to them. Hindi na talaga ako uulit sa lazada.

4/14/14

I already have 3 transactions made from lazada and so far they delivered the items fast and correctly and those CRS representatives were really accommodating, but still had a bad experienced from lazada, they also cancelled one of my order which is ceramic pan which i waited...and a bad item that i received (the powet bank) because it was deffective so i returned the item back..after 1 week it has been replaced..but i just got disappointed! The item has a void sticker on it side which i believe that the item was just a repaired item. I thought that my replacement item was a brand new but when i tested it , it was another deffective item (power bank).. now i am going to send it back again for the 2nd time and will wait for another week for my refund!!.. :(

4/12/14

My first Order Is Little Bad. LBC had to go to ESI North Hub.M y Second Order Is Fast. My Third order Is Even Faster. My Present Order Is Little Bad Because They Have No Sunday Buisness

2/25/14

We tried purchasing a phone last night and we end up being debited with the amount of 1,100+ QAR.. As we check on the order , it doesn't say if it gets through and does send a confirmation via email... The only notice we just receive was a text message from the bank that states "Your Credit Card ending **** was debited, PHP7,199.00 at LAZADA.COM.PH 103 Pa
at 18:40, 25-Feb-14.Available Limit: *******QAR

Im waiting for their call or even an email response before i go to their office my self

2/25/14

Ordered something from the "personal pleasures section" even if the items were sensitive enough for discreet shipping and packaging they did not give my privacy any second thoughts, needless to say I signed an LBC receipt with item description including the words "Vibrator" LMAO. imagine the look on the LBC guys face when I signed for it, the LBC guy even stopped for a second look at me. Never again..

2/21/14

I ordered two mini hifi systems on LAZADA. Payment at delivery so did not have big concerns, thinking I would reserve the right to refuse delivery of excessive delay.

First thing that went wrong was that when submitting order, message appeared that site was under maintenance please try again later. Happen some times and when finally I got through (so I thought) I received 4 order confirmations, meaning all went through despite error message.

I write customer service on their contact form, receive confirmation but no reply. End up calling them and get thing sorted and 3 of the multiple orders cancelled over the phone.

Then we receive the one hifi from LBC, again same story writing on contact form - receive confirmation but no reply. hen I call customer service, I am told other hifi sent with 2GO?

During this on LAZADA order tracking nothing updates stop at the warehouse, no info on separate shipments and so on..

Would I buy from them again? Sure if it is something I really like and if cash on delivery terms. I will not use my credit card at this time dealing with them.

2/18/14

I ordered a tablet and memory card that's worth 8k, then when i tracked it, biglang nacancel. the worsr thing is nagcharge sila sa debit card ko. I really feel cheated dahil wala naman advisory na natanggap na nacancel yung orders ko. at walang valid reason to cancel. I called them twice na ibalik na lang yun money and order na lang ako thru COD pero they said na 2 weeks pa sya maibabalik. I'm afraid na umabot pa ito ng month e i really need the items for my business. Pls lazada, help me naman with this concern. I wanted to order from you again since reliable naman kayo na online shop. Kindly give my money back

2/11/14

Have the same bad experience, i was billed by my credit company and they said the the transaction went through. When i emailed lazada.com.ph, they said that the transaction was cancelled due to technical reason and offer a cash on delivery instead, what a trick!

2/7/14

I've ordered something it's been a week already I did not get any update on that, no email no text no email even, I've sent an email but no reply on that, LAZADA is FRAUD, They're lucky because in Philippines there is not consumer law if there is I'll sue them first, but I've still sue them under credit card fraud, because I've already paid it and did not get anything, sent email but no reply it means they are fraud. Guys don't ever buy anything from LAZADA, anyone has good experience with LADAZA they're lucky but this is my experience with LAZADA. For me they are Just a Fraud Company.

1/29/14

I ORDERED JANUARY 15 WHERE ON EARTH IS MY ORDER??? IBALIK NIYO 15,000 KO!! DI NA KO BIBILI DITO!!!

1/13/14

I hate this online shop because they are not responding to their contact # so I sent them an order camcellation via email and their not responding so I told them if there's any item which is came from them, I am not going to accept it or pay it because I told them for 2 times that I will cancel my order...

1/6/14

We placed an order and we settled the payment using a Debit Card. We were charged on the order and a confirmation email was sent as well. weeks passed and our package has not yet arrived. We were worried with our purchase since the money has been taken out from our account and the order was not yet delivered. We contacted the said business and guess what? the order was not processed. The CSR mentioned that there are some issues regarding the delivery or what and the order that was placed is invalid. They already charged our account and they will tell you that the order was invalid? What a poor business. And since we don't have any choice, we asked them to cancel the order and process a money back as well. Guess what? It will take business days for the refund to be credited back. They charged our account in just a blink of an eye and they will tell you that it will takes so long for the refund? We never expected this to happen and we're looking forward not to make any business with them. It's a total unsatisfying shpping experience.

12/26/13

i order to lazada without any reviewing the product, and i thought the product i order is installment but when i see the confirmation. the letter stated that the product is cash on deliver thats why
i contact lazada to many times because i want to cancel my order but they didn't response to my email even in a phone call.
maybe after 3 days my order will be deliver, i dont even know how can i pay it.

I will cancel my order because i dont have some money to pay my order and i have some problem about my project in school.
cause i dont even have a job, im a former student
thats why i cancel my order.i cant afford to pay my order.
And I hope you will understand my situations.

12/25/13

I ordered a video camera, it arrived 2 weeks after and IT DOESNT WORK. I spoke to countless customer service representatives and THEY ALL GIVE THE SAME GENERIC SCRIPTED RESPONSE.

They also refuse to give the phone to a supervisor stating that they have steps before a call will be given to one, they have to file an INCIDENT REPORT. Which to me is bullcrap.

They also said that because they have a lot of suppliers they dont have any record as to who the supplier of the said video camera is. They also told me that their warehouse in MUNTINLUPA has no telephone number, same with their BACK OFFICE, they told me they only communicate with the two via EMAIL..

I am formally filing a complaint with DTI soon.

11/25/13

Lazada cancelled my orders for the nth time without any reason. Their service is getting worse.They change (jack-up) the published price and cancel your order. VERY DECEIVING! I will not shop on their site again!

11/14/13

WILL NOT SHOP AND WILL NOT RECOMMEND LAZADA TO ANYONE!!!!

11/10/13

I had to return the Ego-T E-Cigarette Cigar 1100mAh with LCD Indicator Pack of two (Silver) - Import twice because one is not working. It is not charging and no LCD display. It seems, it has not undergone quality control. They have horrible customer service. It was my first time to order with Lazada and I will never do it again.

11/6/13

HOW'S.LIFE LAZADA. Shopping.with you is just a horrible.experience. Incompetent customer.care agents.. Delayed.delivery and reckless disregard for proper "customer care". Ive decided to just accept my faith and im willing to pay for my order (The.item being shipped.isnt even the exact thing as described.on the website!).. And what do i get? A Tracking Number for a Non-Existing order! (How can even track it if it isnt registered with 2go?). Even your website's order tracking system is messed up. You better do something about this. Either way, i might still blog about the experience i had with you if you don't give attention to my Plight.

-RAFAEL GEPUELA, a dissatisfied customer.

9/23/13

I ordered a dual band router from their site and paid via my CC in 6mos. installment. When I test and check the item, I realized that it is not the item that I ordered (it is not a dual band) and decided to return it the following day (that was 9/12/2013). They said that they will evaluate the issue in 5 business days. I tried to contact them via email and customer service hotline to get an update (bcoz its 9/24/2013 already) but their CS agent failed to give an update about it instead I keep on receiving a reply of "we will follow it up sir" every time I call. Their return processing sucks big time and if you don't want to feel the same stress I felt waiting for their update, you should AVOID THEM or else order in COD then check the item thoroughly and make sure don't pay yet to save you from any hassle if in case there's problem with the item and experience stressful return process.

9/22/13

I have found out that Lazada is not as Honest as they claim to be ! They inflate the prices to double the selling price of what others sell for the brand eg.they advertise the Share 9 Mid 2930 at p7999 and give the sale price as p3665 .Check their page and you can see that they give offers that is about half of their claim selling price.
What pisses me off is that Yesterday I saw an irresistible offer and last night (22nd sept 13) I checked again to show my gf. This morning 23/09/13 I click on my bookmark of the page to buy but the notice said the page cannot be found. This is the page of the Move Tab 10 " Ma1000 White priced at p2299 (5+++)
>http://www.lazada.com.ph/move-tab-10-android-40-4gb-ma1000-white-65632.html?recomReferer=pdv%2Fpdv_rec . It was stated there -"In Stock"
How is it that the page disappeared overnight ! I would like to advice all to check by "search" for the correct selling prices of the things advertised in lazada from the internet. I have come across many of the tricks used by almost all of these dishonest online shopping sites.

9/18/13

I am a rigestered online shoppers in lazada since July 2013 until now,almost every month I used shopped online in lazada website & honestly, everything went well & they active to shipped & my ordered was right,I recieved 4 to 5 days as I currently lived in agusan del Norte (Mindanao).so,I am happy with Lazada service.Shopping online,
Cash on delivery is only in the Philippines & we are lucky they gave chance to the costumers don't have any credit card.keep it up Lazada,I will stay for you.

7/26/13

I ordered something from Lazada. I thought this site is scam or something because when you order something, there's a lack for security. They won't even know if that person is real or stuff. So I purchased a phone but they didn't ask for anyting. Just the address. How come they can go to "cash on delivery" to a very far away land. So I tried cancelling my order because I wasn't so sure about Lazada but they said that it's already on shipping. That sucks because I don't live there anymore. How will they get the payment if the person who ordered their doesn't live in the address he/she stated the time they ordered something. I SENT AN EMAIL ABOUT CANCELLING MY ORDER 5 MINUTES AFTER ORDERED THAT PHONE. WHY IS IT ON SHIPPING ALREADY?

11/6/12

As the holiday season approaches, my schedule is reaching a hectic peak that I know I will never have time to go out shopping for Christmas presents. And I am notorious among family and friends for giving away long delayed Christmas and birthday gifts because of my chaotic workload. This holiday season, between the busy workload due to the end of the financial year and numerous scheduled trips abroad, there is just not enough time to enjoy the family traditions with loved ones, much less to buy Christmas gifts for them. So I made the decision to purchase the gifts online instead from Lazada Philippines.
Because Lazada Philippines has a complete selection of products to meet your needs, as well as those you are giving gifts to, I know I will be able to complete my shopping list with no sweat at all. I had one major concern though: I will be out of the home and, possibly my office, most of the time, so I am not sure I will be available to receive my packages in person. And judging from reviews of other users that I have read, it seemed to me that the courier, in this case LBC, requires that I receive the delivered package in person. I needed an answer to this quick so I decided to make a call to the site’s customer service.
The initial menu was very straightforward, I pressed one for general information and was re-directed to a customer service representative. It took all of a minute or two before I heard a live voice on the other end of the line. I was a bit wary at first, because I had also read reviews that said the phone number did not work. But it did, and the customer service representative was courteous enough on greeting me and inquiring of my concern. So I told him my story and posed my question, all the while crossing my fingers that I get a good answer. And I did! His reply was satisfactory: I could authorize another person to receive my package. Before ending the call, he asked me if I had any more concerns, which I had none. I told him not to worry, though, because should I encounter any more problems, I will definitely give them another call, no doubt about that.
So there, my problem was solved in less than 30 minutes and I got the answer I was hoping for. I went ahead and bought a few items from the site, had it delivered to my home where my maid can receive them and now I’m waiting for them to arrive. I’m glad that this year Christmas shopping is going to be worry-free for me. And everyone will be happy, especially my family and friends because they will all be receiving gifts from me right on time.

11/5/12

As I was taking a shower this morning, I was called to the gate by our helper because someone was looking for me. I hurried out and got myself changed then went downstairs. There was a vehicle right outside our gate and our helper was talking to a man who was carrying a box and some documents. It was my package from Lazada Philippines!

The LBC guy did not want just anybody to receive my package. They wanted me to collect it in person, and that is why I had to be called out of a shower. After handing over my payment and signing the necessary documents, I finally held the package in my hand. I hurriedly took it to my room to check out its contents.
Three days ago, I placed orders on Lazada Philippines. The transaction went perfectly well. At check out I chose to pay by COD (Cash On Delivery). This way, I was sure that I would have the items in my hands before I made any payments. With the numerous online scams these days, you just couldn’t be sure anymore, you know. Since this was my first purchase at the site, I needed the assurance that the site was a legitimate online shopping website. The site guarantees that for Metro Manila orders, the goods would arrive within 2-5 business days. I did not put much thought into this, until the package came within the promised period and 2 full days ahead of the 5 business days, too!

When I opened the box it contained three items, the exact items I had ordered from the site. Each one was wrapped in bubble plastic. This was a good sign that the company takes pains to deliver their products with care. I took each item out of their wrapping and inspected the condition of the goods. They were all in perfect state. I plugged in each one to check that they were working and indeed they were.

To summarize my experience, the order I placed arrived 3 days after the transaction was made, well within the guaranteed 2-5 business days shipping time. The courier (LBC) made sure that I receive my package personally, and that nobody else could. This could be a good thing, then again if you are a busy person who’s always out of the house or of your office, this could present a problem. I don’t know if they allow you to authorize another person to receive your package; that’s something I should probably look into. Finally, the goods arrived in perfect working condition, and I’m now enjoying using them.

All in all, it was a very positive shopping experience. I am truly happy with my purchases and I am also happy with the service I received from Lazada, Philippines.

9/10/12

I ordered for two items as it was posted in their website that stocks are available. I paid via credit card, so charges were applied at once. In one of my follow-ups, I learned that only one item was available (item became out of stock a couple of days after I placed my order) and the one item has been delivered, supposedly. I canceled my order right there and then, but a few days later, their delivery man still came up to our office to deliver the one item (shows their lack of coordination). I refused to receive the delivery because I ordered for two (and these were actually intended as gifts) and insisted on my credit card reversal. I've been trying to reach their hotline 795-8900 to follow-up on the reversal but it says that the telephone number is not yet in service. DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA! They do not realize the inconvenience they cause to customers!! :((

9/6/12

Hey Lazada, if you claim to be the number one online store, how the heck could you possibly lay off more than 50 people in your company? You are being run by illegal aliens, and your co-founders are a-holes and perverts - they demand for impossible things and things that they can access themselves. Most of the foreigners here frequent the NightClubs of the Makati area and can be seen either brawling or hooking up with hookers. LAZADA even created a lazada review website just so people who are searching would only see positive reviews and cases you were able to solve - this is plain cheating. your customer service sucks and the things written on your website to describe your products can be written better by an elementary student. If you cant even check the grammar on your website - I can only image what it is like in your office

7/29/12

Placed an order on July 25...

Friday came and I was worried... browsed around and saw the bad reviews. Told myself, why did I not find review first before buying online. Stupid me.

I was going to wait for 5 working days before calling them up... Saturday the 28th came and my package arrived. Maybe they have indeed improved there services.

7/26/12

My BAD experience with them is NOT even purchasing any products. It's simple as UNSUBSCRIBING from their email list in which I've done soooooo many times I can't count anymore. I also contacted their customer service probably more than I've clicked 'unsubscribed' but hell, all they say is "Sorry this and than . . . We've already solved your issue (WHICH YOU DON'T, HAVEN'T AND DON'T THINK YOU'LL EVER DO)".

What's worse than this is "I didn't even subscribed to their list!" I didn't even know that this lousy looking deal site even exist! They are probably buying emails from Leads Gen selling sites or scraping emails and stuff but honestly, I don't give a crap if they do. All I want them to do is simply remove my email from their list. I feel like they have this "possessive-obsessive" thing going on with their list.

I HATE SPAM because I use my email for personal and business use and I don't think they know and or respect that.

6/28/12

I've had a very bad experience with www.lazada.com.ph..I purchased 2 CPs from their website on May 30, 2012 using my credit card and until now (June 29, 2012) I don't have those items yet. I've been calling their customer service using my mobile phone, but they could not give me a concrete explanation about what has happened. I've talked to different agents and they also kept on promising to call me back and promised to give me the tracking number. It's almost one month now and I don't have any news about my order--200003195. It's really frustrating. How could they be so irresponsible. This is my first time to purchase from this company and they really gave me a very bad impression. I will no longer buy from this site again.

4/26/12

This online shopping website (mocked for cloning Amazon pixel per pixel) which later on changed their UAE leg to MIZADO is not a scam. It's a legitimate online shopping site with cool promos and perks. Based in Makati Philippined, LAZADA.ph is thriving in a loose competition water of Philippine market. Legit though, there is something that consumers planning to shop there had to watch out for.

Paid it and waited for days and LAZADA called to inform you it's out of stock.
- I personally experienced this when I ordered an electronic equipment from their site. The order process was smooth and fast. A representative through a phone call instructed me to have the total quote deposited in one of their bank account. And enticed with their competitive price, I was overridden with excitement than doubt being scammed. Plus, they really appeared to be legit. I did made a deposit and waited. A day after I followed up and the response was that my order and the payment has been acknowledged and they are already processing my order and will be shipped the soonest. Day 2, I followed up again and the response was "THEY ALREADY HAVE" the item with them and they are processing my order (processing again). Day 3, I followed up again and a representative told me the very same thing - they have the item and is processing it. Suddenly, at dawn of Day 3 after paying my order, another representative called me informing me that the item I purchased can no longer be delivered because it's already out of stock. I almost fainted thinking that this may be an early indication of SCAM. I nagged on the representative failing to maintain my calmness and told her to have my money deposited first hour in the next day. Reasons such as "WE HAVE PROCEDURES TO BE FOLLOWED" were than narrated by the representative and told me that it may take time before my money will be reimbursed. Calls were promised and etcera but to no avail.

Although I can fairly say that www.lazada.com.ph is not a SCAM site, they are of inferior standard compared to other online shopping sites. When I demanded for my reimbursement, the item that they told me as OUT OF STOCK still appeared in their website as NEW and IN-STOCK. As of the date and time of this review, my reimbursement is still not made and LAZADA no longer fulfill their promised calls.

When shopping online, solicit commitment from the site representatives. My advise for Philippine shoppers online? Online classified ads is a safer zone if you just evaluate the seller's rating. Lazada? Personally, never again.

The Best Electronics Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber