US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

drewb18

A couple of things I would like to point out though would be the very hard to reach customer service phone. (in 35 reviews)

christenf

Some of the items weren't in their original box, some item were missing and mislabeled. (in 63 reviews)

sherwing

So I did ordered it using my credit card and all is well... (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mirays
7/5/15

I ordered a microphone for my laptop in Lazada. As soon as I received it, I checked it if it's working properly. I got really really frustrated when I couldn't use it because it's defective. I hope Lazada would check the equipment ordered by their customers before shipping it.

markk74
7/3/15

I don't understand why most people here complain about their orders; not receiving refunds, cancelling orders because of not having enough money to pay (then why should order in the first place?) First, I was scared that I will never get my refund back or it might take a month to get it but I guess that the people here are overreacting.

Here's my case:
I ordered a laptop at the price of Php 20,000 and after 5 days I have received the item but I noticed that it is the same model but it has different specifications then I immediately return the item through LBC. After 2 days, they have received it. And another 2 days after they verified and approved the refund and after a day (which is supposedly 3 days) , I already received the refund.

HERE'S A LIST OF TIPS TO AVOID FRUSTRATIONS WITH THIS ONLINE COMPANY:

1. NEVER order an item above Php 1,000 (at this price which is already expensive for most consumers)

2. MAKE SURE that the item you will order will be SOLD & FULFILLED by Lazada Philippines itself, not from any third-party merchants, so that you can make sure that your item will be received with 2-3 days.

3. After you dial the customer service hotline and hear the automated system, dial 2 and after that 6, to immediately talk to one of the customer service representative.

4. If your are NOT satisfied with the response of the representative, ASK for a SUPERVISOR and TAKE NOTE of their NAMES because it is possible to request to talk to a specific supervisor on your next call.

5. If possible, always call them everyday to update the status of your; return or refund.

6. If it really take some time for them to process your concern or they are going beyond with the given time frame, use these words: URGENT, PRIORITIZE and by all means, DTI.

7. Lastly, which is not the least but the MOST important, PATIENCE.
REMEMBER: Like us, they are also humans, doing their job, we should never forget to set our boundaries and limits.

tint6
6/19/15

I used to like lazada before it was my go to place for online shopping. but now NO! if your going to order in lazada make sure its COD BECAUSE IF YOU PAY FOR YOUR ITEM BEFORE IT WAS DELIVER THEY $#*! U UP! I ORDERED FOR 8 IPHONE PLUS CASE THEY DELIVERED 7 TWO OF THOSE 7 ARE WRONG ITEMS SO I HAD TO SEND IT BACK FOR REPLACEMENT AND THEN THEY ARE GIVING ME THIS STUPID REASON THAT IT HAS NO BOX??? THEY DIDN'T EVEN SEND IT TO ME IN A BOX BUT THEY ONLY WRAP IT WITH BUBBLE WRAP AND THAT'S IT! AND THEN THE THE LAST ITEM THEY ARE SAYING THAT THEY DELIVERED IT SO I HAD TO MAKE CALLS TO TELL THEM NO AND THEN NOW THEY SEND ME A COPY OF PROOF OF DELIVERY SAYING I SIGN IT! WHICH IS A LIE!!! MY THEY COPY MY SIGNATURE WHICH EVERY ONE THAT KNOWS ME CAN TELL!!! they keep on telling me they will investigate bla bla bla!! its been 2 weeks now i have to wait another 2 weeks!!THEY ARE SO SLOW WITH THE PROBLEM!!! they better refund my money or il sue them for falsification of signature and failed to delivered a paid item!! I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM LAZADA ANYMORE FROM NOW ON!! I WOULDVE GIVE NO STAR BUT U HAVE TO GIVE ATLEAST 1

herbertw13
6/18/15

I will tell that i had the worsest experience of internetshopping with Lazada all in my long life. This is the horrible company, full of cheaters an liars. I bought a cherry mobile RAVE II for 5900 pesos in October and sent it back after 2 days later. I was not satisfied with the cam. But when i returned lazada sent it back without refund my money. But then i have recognized that the phone had already a bad virus, and i could see, that it was already installed before i bought it- I couldnt delete it by myself. So i send it back ,Now come the problem. From October till April i had to wait for the phone. They couldnt find it in the warehouse, even i sent them the trackingnumber 3 times. I want that the refund it, than i had no phone for 6 month- Lazada did always answer with lies and same letters. I should only wait.After when i got back the Phone again, it was still not ok. always it stop now and i must open the cover and remove the battery and set it in. Than its work maybe for a limited time. I called again Lazada and than they promised me in April to check my complain and will try to give my my refund. Now its June but nobody answered me, even i sent always mails. That is the true story of Lazada, a respectless company. Liars and cheaters.Next week i must bring the phone to cherry mobile Servicecenter although i have still warranty, but i dont trust Lazada anymore.

Tip for consumers: Dont by with Lazada phil.ITs like you biurned your money in your oven.
Never i had contact to a such horrible company around the world.

olivera9
6/11/15

I hope they can improve their service. They told me to that they tried to call several times but i'm unreachable (that's a lie!). Please do not lie Lazada.

jt64
6/11/15

I made an order using a 1000 voucher as payment but then after a few hours I decided to cancel the order. They acted on it but then when I asked why the code is invalid already they said because it's for one-time use only. I don't buy this since I cancelled the order. For them, once the system accepts a code it becomes invalid already despite the order cancellation. They should have at least send me credits in recompense but there's None! A good consumer services company will prioritise consumers welfare as without customers they're nothing!

bnicea
6/11/15

They give false informations as to the size availabilty of items. You will see that items are available on line BUT UNFORTUNATELY, its not! Their system will let you purchase the item though BUT after 2days ,lazada will email you that its no longer available. It happened to me 2x & this is unforgivable. VERY POOR CUSTOMER SERVICE !

Been a client for over a year now but it seems they do not value valued clients.

karyllp
6/7/15

I'm afraid now to order appliances for my son specially I'm in u.s.

sobrap
6/6/15

- Used my credit for the MASTERCARD 10% MONDAY...i ordered around 8000 pesos worth of stuff but no discount. FALSE advertising

- I was put on hold for over 10 minutes when i requsted to speak to a manager...I eventually hung up...the cowards couldn't bother to call me back...

- On another occasion I ordered a phone....their policy is delivery in 5-15 days (imported item)...23 days later i had to to go to war with them again to cancel it..

- Orders never arrive together...guaranteed if you order 10 different items you will have 9 different deliveries

- Bottom line LAZADA.COM.PH SUCKS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

gailed
5/31/15

Not only does it take for Lazada hours to pick up the phone (I literally fell asleep on my bed waiting for someone to answer the "customer service" line), but while you're explaining the details as to why you're calling, they keep cutting you off. It's like they don't want to hear the concern, they just want to get it over with. It didn't happen once, it happened all 3 times that I called.

The first time it happened, I was calling to cancel an order that I made ONE HOUR after placing the order because I ordered the wrong items. They agreed and sent me an e-mail notifying me that my order had been cancelled. 3 days later, I receive a text saying that my order was on its way... Umm, hello? So I called Lazada again and after waiting 1 1/2 hours to get connected to someone, I couldn't get to explain again. They just basically told me that when the mailman came, I'd just have to refuse the service/delivery. WHAT?! Is there NO communication between the warehouse and the customer service/main office? I had to stand there in embarrassment and I pitied the man for driving all the way here to my VERY complicated address to deliver a package that I cancelled ONE HOUR after placing the order! Save your time and money, Lazada!

The funniest part is when they spam you with these e-mails about rating their services. Instead of spamming unnecessary and duplicated e-mails, why don't they include your ORDER TOTAL in one of the e-mails? The only time you ever see your total is when you initially place an order. If you choose to get it delivered through "Cash-On-Delivery", expect to know your total ONLY when your shipment gets there. Unless you want to spend hours on the phone again just to waste yours and Lazada's time. An important information that SHOULD be provided, how poorly this e-commerce runs!

Overall, the products came in securely packaged. My actual order was shipped 4 days after my order. These two orders were made on the same day, it's just that the cancelled order came in a day earlier than my actual order.

maef4
5/28/15

I really don't understand the bad reviews about lazada. I ordered so many items already thru Cash on delivery like Romoss, Bavin powerbanks, pillows, casio watch, bags, LED clock, slimming pills, sleeping bag etc but they are all authentic and i received it all in a nice packaging and good condition plus the delivery was fast for 1-3 working days only:)

joec103
5/9/15

I've updated some info at the end of this review. And added 1 Star more. I still cannot recommend Lazada but I do still, on occasion, order from them.

Lazada mimics the Amazon type of online e-commerce. Unfortunately they are still in a cumbersome stage. Their order-to-delivery process has some serious shortcomings.
When you purchase an item on an Amazon type website it shows the buyer whether an item in available and who will be fulfilling the purchase.

At issue here is that the Lazada inventory system is not reliable. Items are often listed as "in-stock" that end up as back ordered items.

Payment using most any credit or debit card takes milliseconds not days. If I'm in a restaurant anywhere in the world and use my credit or debit card I am not required to wait or to await some arbitrary "verification" process. In milliseconds the restaurant knows if my payment has been authorized.

So why is Lazada telling it's customers their purchase is in some verification process? If they order an item COD does Lazada then verify the Buyer has a job and a bank account or has the cash in their pocket? No, obviously not.

Electronic transfer takes milliseconds. If I purchase on Amazon itself my purchase is confirmed in seconds not days. The same is true for some other online payment methods such as PayPal accounts using a credit/debit card as payment method. Not to say some payment methods don't take time as they do.

I've used Western Union to transfer directly into other's bank accounts and that takes approximately 24-36 hours because banking institutions use archaic methods to transfer funds. But if I use my credit or debit card online at Western Union I can send money to anyone almost anywhere in momemts. Western Union doesn't "verify" my purchase of their service for days unless, again, I use a bank account transfer.

Lazada is using this "verification" process as a means of hiding the deficiency in their order to delivery system. They simply don't really know if they have the merchandise in stock or, worse yet, not telling you they are drop-shipping as means of inventory.

As for warehouse packaging and shipment Lazada lacks quality control in that if the merchandise is not in Stock they often ship something anyhow. I've had this happen and have read reviews of the same thing.

They package what items are actually in-stock then throw in a few other items in hopes that will placate the Buyer. And if the Buyer doesn't contact Lazada then it's likely the buyer will never get what they ordered and paid to have delivered.

One bright spot is their Customer Service with pleasant courteous representatives. Unfortunately, again, the Lazada IT systems lack the ability for these CSRs to supply any real-time information. It's front line level one service. They can only give out what's provided which is meager at best.

As for third-party vendors I'd avoid them religiously through Lazada until, if ever, they create a customer based oriented system where you literally have a no questions asked policy of replacement, refund or return. In other words, the "Walmart" approach. You can almost literally return a used item to Walmart a year later and they'll basically take it and issue a store credit.

It's better described as the L.L. Bean chamois shirt mentality. LL Bean is so confident about this product that if in 30 years you feel the shirt hasn't lived up to its reputation LL Bean will give you a brand new shirt to replace it.

What I'm describing here, obviously, is when a top-notch company decides it's reputation is worth more than just revenue streams. That's unique in the corporate world but shows a true leadership value that goes well beyond the current C-level management.

As an example, we once received a defective computer motherboard from Amazon. And once reported Amazon sent a replacement via overnight delivery and then gave us the prepaid return shipping label asking us to return the defective board. They realize that satisfied customers are the backbone to their business. And the initial purchase of this in stock item? Was verified in moments, shipped the next day and followed up with a request for us to review. Needless to say, they received 5 of 5 stars on everything despite the defective merchandise. Even $400 motherboards, unfortunately, sometimes are defective.

To go even further, some months later we received an ordered electronic device that failed after 20 days. Guess what? Amazon overnight shipped a brand new replacement without question; and again sending us a prepaid return shipping label asking us to return the defective item. They even sent an email with apologies even though defects occur in electronic devices.

One final example of amazing customer service. I ordered a $0.35 USD cheap plastic outdoor thermometer from a seller in China on eBay. I sent it to a friend more as a joke because he had never actually had a means of knowing the ambient air temperature. Well the thermometer was defective. And since it cost so little I wasn't concerned about recouping my money. Anyhow, I got a message in eBay requesting my rating and review of the seller and product. So, instead I replied to the seller's message telling him that, unfortunately, the thermometer was defective but that for $0.35 USD I wasn't concerned. That seller shipped a replacement the very next day and once it arrived I gave this seller a shining review and all 5 stars. His reputation was so important to him that he had to send the replacement.

When Lazada reaches this level of system maturity (that of a single proprietor so intensely concern about his business reputation) I will recommend them as an e-commerce vendor. Until then Lazada gets 1 Star for presentation, that's it. (they have a decent Android APK and professionally designed website). The remainder of their operations remains suspect for now. You cannot reply upon them to do what's right.

UPDATE (17 May 2015)

I still use Lazada on occasion as they offer items not otherwise found on PH e-commerce sites.

They (Lazada) have usually completed every order I've placed with them. That's not my chief complaint but rather it's their overall system of operations. And that ordering from a third party seller (through Lazada) isn't any guarantee of success with the 3rd party seller. Quite frankly there are a few 3rd party sellers on Lazada that I would avoid like the plague.

As for Lazada stocked items, just realize even if it shows as In-stock it may not be in their warehouse ready for shipment. Their online inventory system needs improvement.

The other issue is their verification process with is meaningless as I iterated in my original post.

If you order an item fulfilled by Lazada it's very likely it will eventually be shipped just don't expect every order to arrive in a timely fashion. Some orders ship quickly whiles others take days (and to be fair they clearly post items may take 10-12 days). The thing is, nowadays any actually stocked warehoused item should ship within 24-48 hours of payment. Lazada isn't some business run out of a garage, it's a multi-hundred millions (internationally billions) international corporation.

I will still, occasionally, order from Lazada. I just don't have high confidence with them yet.

Joe C.

Tip for consumers: 1. Don't necessarily expect speedy process from order to delivery. Unfortunately it could take 2 weeks before you get your delivery. OTOH, sometimes it's takes only a day or two. And be very careful about ordering from the 3rd party sellers. Research them before ordering.

sherwing
5/6/15

This is my 4th and 5th transaction with them, the first 3 was smooth everything was great and I would give them 5/5 for the 1st 3 transactions. Now here comes the nightmarish 4th and 5th.

I was on a market for a tablet when I saw the Samsung Galaxy Tab S at a very good price. Its coming from HK so I knew there was no warranty etc and I knew all the risks of a grey market tablet, but for the price difference from a local offline store I thought it was worth the risk. So I did ordered it using my credit card and all is well...

But then I had a change of heart, the Mi Pad came along and I thought it was a good bargain and I wanted that instead. So I had that Samsung cancelled. I had done both email and phone call and they assured me it was CANCELLED. I even told them that the reason I want to cancel the order is I am going to buy the Mi Pad instead and I needed their assurance it was CANCELLED so I don't end up buying 2 tablets when I only needed 1.

I bought the Mi Pad and it arrived in 2 days, super satisfied with their service thus far...

Guess what? The Samsung order coming from HK was NOT CANCELLED and I received an email 2 days later that the items is already SHIPPED and is on its way to me. I viewed my credit card balance online and indeed I was already charged for the Samsung.

I raised it to them and even used the email that mentioned it was clearly CANCELLED to them and they could do nothing and just apologized. They told me I should just refuse the delivery and they would just reverse my credit card. I know that would be such a hassle and its going to be a nightmare dealing with Lazada for a reversal (they can't even competently cancel a transaction much less reverse a credit card transaction). So now I am holding 2 tablets and my best recourse is to just sell the other one at a loss. Who would buy from me tablet for brand new price even if its sealed when they could just buy from a store themselves?

After this incident I am now going to be very picky on what I would buy from Lazada, I would only buy things that I can't find offline. Sayang naman...

dyn15
5/4/15

Kapag credit card ang ginamit mo, at na-click mo na yung Place Your Order, automatic na nabawas na agad yung amount without any verification sa order! Thats not fair! Sa ibang on line shops, kapag na-ship na yung order mo, saka lang macha-charge yung amount sa card.

patriciaa32
4/29/15

I bought makeup at CLINIQUE COUNTER AT RUSTAN'S and I have the Even Better Foundation and it only RETAILS FOR 1,750 PHP. I was surprised when I looked at it's price in LAZADA. They sell it for 4,000 PHP. Even if you order Clinique makeup at abroad, it won't be that expensive. I also looked at the prices of other makeup they sell and I am certain that they are OVERPRICED FOR 1000-5000 PHP. Even the Chanel, Dior, and other luxury brands they sell are way too expensive.

victimo2
4/21/15

I ordered a phone. After I made the payment, the page was removed and I cant see what I have ordered. After a week they informed me it is imported from HK and without warranty. After a month I received a low configuration with different color phone which I did not order. When called they asked me to return and it will take another one month which is 15 business days to get the replacement. I decided not to deal with them anymore but to absorb the low spec phone. Now it seems a fake phone, it hangs all the time. What a cheat !! The customer representatives are awfully inefficient, only thing they will tell you is "Sorry for inconvenience" or "Thank you for calling" It was completely a nightmare for me.

ricam
4/17/15

I placed my order to LAZADA last March 9 and the item was shipped in Xend courier (Hongkong) last March 17 and transferred the parcel to LBC on the next day. Today is 17th of April and I haven't receive any actionable information yet from you and Xend Courier. What bothers me is that the unit is 1 month already in the hands of LBC and that is a very sensible and expensive item and it should be delivered swiftly and we know for a fact as well that there are many reported cases already of lost Iphones in LBC so please take this issue seriously. Instead of sending or exchanging e-mails to Xend why not call them and LBC to facilitate this issue promptly. I'm already losing my patience because of your useless feedback and imbecile staff and I even tried several times to contact your customer care but nobody answers. Sighing! We are not talking about petty money here so please take the appropriate action on this!

ricardop16
4/15/15

Bullsh*t kausap ang LAZADA!!!!!! DAPAT MAY 0 STAR EH!

juand9
4/7/15

I ordered quite a lot of furniture from Lazada.

I got all the usual informatory emails, the follow-up phone call and it was all looking pretty good until I checked the LBC tracking site to see that delivery had failed!

I immediately emailed lazada and in fairness they got back to me pretty quickly only to tell me that LBC refused to deliver to my address which is literally only 15 minutes from their warehouse because it was outside of their delivery area.

What a joke! Lazada promise delivery right to your door as does LBC - both making such promises on their websites.

To add insult to injury, both Lazada & LBC asked me and expected me to organise the collection of my order from their depot - what a joke!

I have since looked at all the complaints regarding both companies and realise I was luckier than most people.

Why am I luckier? Because I ordered 60k worth of furniture that they sent from Manila and it was CoD...so no "cash-out" from me.

I've since informed Lazada that the order is cancelled and they can arrange to have all their crap shipped back to Manila as I am not going to collect it!

bijanh
4/7/15

It is a pity for any service provider not to have English speaking customer service representative when it is or going to be part of ASEAN. Here is nothing but stupidity prevails itself as part of management and company as whole.

christenf
4/6/15

1) Customer Service is BULLSH*T
-half the time they're just saying random stuff that sound "professional"
-they're very hard to contact and when you do contact them, they're very hard to talk to, YOU WILL NEVER GET THE ANSWERS & INFORMATION YOU WANT.

2) Items either FAKE or DAMAGED (& unfortunately, so are their so-called "deals")
-If you really want to risk it, ALWAYS go for Cash On Delivery.

My Experience:

I had a Cart Total of precisely Php463, 966.38 . That's like 11 GRAND ($11,000)!!!!

So I ordered an iPhone 6 plus 128gb, Space Grey || Playstation 4 (with free 1yr PS plus membership, $15 PS store voucher, The Order 1886 & The Last of Us video games) || Xbox One Assassin's Creed Unity Bundle (with Kinect) || GoPro Hero 4 (Black) || Apple Macbook Pro 15" with retina display, 512gb || Beats by. Dr. Dre Executive Edition (Matte Black) || Beats Pill (black) || iPad Air 2 64gb Space Grey || Canon EOS 6D 20.2 MP DSLR Camera || AB Rocket 113 Twister Exercise Equipment || Drinking Roulette Set || 2KNBA15 for PS4 & XBOX ONE, Call of Duty Advanced Warfare for PS4 & XBOX ONE, Battlefield Hardline for PS4, Battlefield 4 for XBOX ONE, Bloodborne for PS4, GTA V for both PS4 & XBOX ONE || Dualshock 4 in Blue, Red & Black|| Charging Station for Dualshock 4 || PS4 Vertical Stand || Razer Kraken Pro Neon Red Gaming Headset (with 1yr Limited Waranty) || WD My Passport Ultra 2TB Hard Drive (Black) || ADVANCE Bond Paper (short) || & a few from the "Personal Pleasures" section.

I also ordered the same Apple products from the online Apple Store at the same time. JUST TO COMPARE! I usually order all my stuff from Amazon or from the actual website of the product I want, but since I'm currently not in the states for Spring Break & I'm here in the Philippines, I went on and sis a research about websites that have COD and Door to Door Delivery. Found Lazada and ordered a bunch of stuff, paid most with my credit card and paid some by COD.
Since Lazada is known for huge sales and price drops, I only had an estimated total of Php 464, 000. I mean $11,000 is A LOT of money! But I paid for them and started waiting. I always choose Expedited Shipping, but I really don't know how to work on that with Lazada so I had to wait fo 3-5 days and some product for a week or two. So, packages started coming 6 DAYS LATER and most of them are from the "My Pleasure" section, including the Canon DSLR, the GoProHero4, WD My Passport Ultra 2TB Hard Drive, most of my video games, the iPhone 6 plus and the iPad Air 2, I was not pleased but I was satisfied by what I got and how I got it.
Couple weeks passed, I received another package in my mailbox, dude kept ringing my door bell, opened the gates, & was so psyched that the package was from Apple Inc. - Got the 2015 Macbook Pro 13" with retina display because of the Force Touchpad, Wireless Keyboard, Magic Mouse & Trackpad, Airport Extreme with 3TB, Mac Mini, clear & black shell for my Macbook Pro 13" retina, iPhone 6 plus 128GB with the standard Apple Leather Case, iPad Air 2 64GB Space Grey with FREE ENGRAVING! & a smart case, extra cords, extra earpods with mic, Apple Tv & of course Apple Care.

So unlike Lazada, the actual product website (e.g. Apple.com) delivers precisely everything all at once... And FREE SHIPPING. So that's one option you can do.
Received the other half of my order 2 MONTHS LATER! Was funny how I got all my video games and received my consoles 2 months later. I didn't even bother calling Lazada once because of the reviews I've read, thank god it was just shipped late.

Some of the items weren't in their original box, some item were missing and mislabeled. Some were a little damaged and some just didn't work!

I have to admit I was a bit disappointed, but I guess I am the one to blame, I kinda saw this coming and really just wanted to test it out with 11 f*cking grand! Ugh, so stupid!

So... I would have to agree on the bad reviews people have been giving Lazada.com.ph . Just got to the damn website and purchase it from there, it's very easy to put 26% off and still ask for the original price.

It's really a gamble that you have to do, if you really don't have a choice. I'm sticking with Amazon. I just hope they would have Amazon Philippines so people who live there could finally experience what Online Shopping really feels like.

That's about it, I hope you guys learn from this review and think before getting into on the Internet, trust me, I know.. I'm a Youtuber, that's actually my main job, I mean, money is great and all but the Internet is really not one we should fully trust.

Message me/Ask me about anything, I would be glad to help!
-Christen Ferrarduccio

mikes285
4/5/15

Purchased an item, and 7 business days later, did not receive the product. Call center told me that they ran out of stock, and the merchant also ran out of stock. I asked to cancel the transaction, and they sent me an email that it was being cancelled. Bought the product elsewhere at this point, and received it. Then they sent me a message that the product has been shipped, and my card transaction can't be reversed unless I receive the product and return it. Product has not arrived in their promised 3 business days from shipping date.

They're a scam, don't ever order from them!!!

rachellee2
4/1/15

I purchased the LG BH4030S 3D 5.1Channel Blu-Ray Player (worth php 8999 that time) last March 25th. We waited for almost a week until finally, we received the package on March 30th (the package came from Cebu for some reason). We were excited to test it out but was gravely disappointed when we opened the box and found out that it was missing a remote control. We immediately contacted Lazada regarding the missing item and spoke to an agent (Clarizza was her name), who insisted that the remote control is not included in the box. How can the remote control not be included in the box?? And the triple A battery for the remote was included too, but not the remote?? What was the triple A battery for them? It was obviously a scam and they were trying to protect themselves.

Finally, we contacted LG and was informed that the remote control should have been included because that is the complete package. We ended up buying a separate remote control from LG that costs php 950.

I am seriously disappointed in Lazada, especially since I have been buying tons of items from them for years. If this is the kind of post-sale service Lazada is offering, then I will no longer waste my time to buy items from this website.

Online buyers, beware of LAZADA! They used to be a good online buying site, but now they're the worst! Please do not support LAZADA anymore. This should teach them a lesson and force them to provide better service to their customers.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA. If you don't want to be disappointed, DO NOT BUY FROM LAZADA. I'm serious. They have the worst post-sale service.

donaldd23
3/26/15

I just ordered online, a mountain bike worth 7,200 php which is used to be 14,000 php. It will be delivered to today and it will be COD payment type. I hope they are selling genuine products. Shifter is advertised as Shimano, top of the line product. Haist

jaket27
3/25/15

i purchased a pair of New Balance shoes - marked down from P3,495 to P1,550 - so who could resist? I've worn New Balance size 10 all my life and that's what I ordered. The product that arrived was a size 10, but too small it was more like a size 8. It didn't even look like the genuine NB shoes i'm used to.

Lazada.ph must be sourcing from scrupulous merchants who sell FAKE products :-(

Tip for consumers: Buyer Beware on this site. It all depends on the merchant/supplier to Lazada - but it's Lazada's fault for their poor quality control processes.

daems
3/24/15

The website actually sells item and you'd receive them, but the main problem is their clumsiness in shipping and their merchants.

You'd find some items on the website that are mislabeled. (eg. SD card being labeled as a Micro SD, or a grey cap being labeled as red)

When you buy from this website over time, you'd recognize that their merchants are very clumsy, it's very obvious that this website does not discipline their merchants when it comes to providing a description or picture to an item. So far, three of the items I have ordered are mislabeled and I got one of the mislabeled items reached my front door. That item however, took several long call sessions to their CSR department until I finally got my refund (but didn't got the shipping fee, and still annoyed by this) for the damn thing. And they were reluctant to help at that problem until I decided to barrage them with calls!

Also, I had 2 problems with shipping from them. This one time they decided to send the item to the post office which is the nearest in my area. But given the lack of time, I can't get it. Plus didn't I already paid for the shipping fee? And isn't that the purpose of their website, to buy an item and just wait for it in home? And also, the other thought it would be a good idea to leave it at the front desk of our condominium. That's a horrible thing to do if what you're shipping is something expensive and valuable, like an IPhone or something.

Good thing the thing that I ordered was just a phone stand, but still, shouldn't their courier have to get the signature of an authorized person that's associated with the item? Or the one entitled to receive it? That's just enraging. So far, I had 4 problems when transacting with this website overall, and I'm starting to see that those problems are intentional; they are benefiting from the shipping fees (which is small, but them being greedy over a small amount of money and then mistreating the customer is absurd).

All of the items I have received aren't damaged or tampered so far, all of them are in perfect shape when I get them.

But that doesn't excuse them from mistreating their customers.

olivera8
3/23/15

Excellent for the first two orders But the rest, it became worst and worsen. Do not patronize this online shop. Just a friendly advise!

jeanm45
3/19/15

Some seller in lazada specifically "KILE" will reject your order if you use a coupon for discount. Their reason was your card is invalid. They will lie so you cant use your discount especially if it's P500. I've ordered from other seller using the same card and it ALL went through. KILE seller is not reliable.

I would rate them -0 but the lowest is 1.

bibianow
3/16/15

Have ordered thrice from them already. All transactions went well. Fast delivery. Shipping status updates.Well-handled package.

Most satisfied customers actually don't bother leaving positive feedback. I think it's unfair to just based your decision on what's floating online.

If you're interested to read more about my experience with Lazada, check out my blog post: http://bibiano.io/is-lazada-legit/

Tip for consumers: If available, select COD (cash-on-delivery) as mode of payment. Shipping/delivery is free to orders worth Php 1,000 and up in total.

jayb67
3/12/15

Do not trust or use Lazada! I ordered a camera because of its super low price. My credit card authorized the amount and a day after it was reflected it in my outstanding balance. Four days after, at around 1:00 pm I received received a call from Lazada inquiring about my purchase and was told to expect delivery within 5 to 6 days. At around 5:38 pm of the same day, I received an email from Lazada telling me that my order has been cancelled because I did not verify my order, or something to that effect. Honestly, I think they made a mistake as to the price of the product, but could not admit it and have to make excuses. I guess they don't know what they are selling.

sallya11
3/7/15

Placed my orders (6 items COD) last thursday 3/5/15. Got one item today 3/17/15. It feels good receiving it in a matter of 2 days. Unfortunately, I was upset finding out that it did matched the description given. Immediately, I send a cancellation note for my other orders to Lazada thru help center. Their response is positive. I did not bother to return the item tho.

joyceel
3/6/15

I tried returning the ET powerbank i just bought to them because It was not a real 20,000mAh as advertised in their site because when I tried it, hanggang 2x lang xa pwede magamit in which a real 20,000mAh powerbank can fully charge an iphone atleast 4-6 times 10x max, problem is they denied my request for refund kasi nga nagamit ko na daw. Gago ba sila? Paano ko naman malalaman if okay or fully functional yung powerbank if hindi ko man lng pwede e try? This is very disappointing for me specially that the powerbank is very expensive for its quality and real capacity.

LAZADA sucks bigtime. I just bought a garbage for my 1,000 pesos. BEWARE guys!

georgem109
3/5/15

placed an order , they asked for my credit card photo and my id card , sent it same day , next thing i know they cancel the order , asking them why , they said it is policy loooooooooooool

a totally useless company , avoid at all costs , you can get much better service else where , this payment is very close to a scam , they ask you for a photo of your credit card !!!! who knows what happens to it afterwards , i did send it never the less , but they decided to cancel , when i called my credit card company they told me , no one approached them for a payment !!

be careful !!

Tip for consumers: be very careful they will ask for your credit card photo then cancel the order !

anniev7
3/2/15

Today I received my ordered item MANGO Tassel Quilted Cross Body Bag at a discounted price of P999.00. From the way it looked on the ad it was pretty. I got some second thoughts on buying though because I know the MANGO brand isn't that cheap so I gave it a try and see how the Cash on Delivery works and if it is indeed a genuine MANGO bag. Just as all the negative comments here i was completely disappointed with this product I have ordered. From its sales invoice it came from J And M's Online Boutique from Muntinlupa City. The Bag has NO TASSEL at all, it is dirty brown in color, it got frayed threads inside and obviously outside . The lining inside the bag has ripped off at a slightest touch... i thought maybe this is an old stock. The sling when you touched it is rubbery and sticky . The most part were the adjusment buttons of the sling bag, they seemed like cut with a razor blade... very poor craftmanship. .. I think MANGO will not approved of this substandard workmanship. Nakaka dismaya talaga !! I really don't want to put even one star in their rating. I hope the LAZADA would examine their sellers carefully. Hindi ko na ibabalik itong bag dahil nawalan na ako ng tiwala sa company nyo and your seller. Nakaka dala sa inyo bumili uli. Buti nalang at di kamahalan ang nabili ko kundi mas lalo pa akong nanghinayang. Charge it to experience nalang. Bahala na po ang Diyos sa inyo pati ang inyong seller. Nawa po ay di nyo na ito ulitin pa sa iba. Pare pareho lang po tayo na mahirap and nangangarap na magkaroon ng magandang gamit kaso naloko pa ako.

sherylm9
2/10/15

My first ever purchase was successful. Logged my purchase Feb 5th and within 3 working days it was delivered in good condition.

Also kudos to Jeramy (customer service) for always answering my emails.

After reading all the bad comments and reviews I feel paranoid. So I immediately emailed them as also the recipient told me that LBC can not deliver within her area as its out of delivery zone.

Overall I feel satisfied with their service.

Till next time Lazada. And keep it up. Cheers

Tip for consumers: Always buy COD for online purchases.

xaknid
2/10/15

Halos 100k na naorder koh sa Lazada and it was good. Ang kelangan lang technique. If possible COD lahat and check item before paying (ganun ako). Pag deffective, which happens 2 me 3x, di ko babayaran at ireturn nalang.

Tip for consumers: COD kasi.

reynao
2/6/15

This company provides the worst customer service ever. Be very careful what you buy from here. Don't expect that if your product is defective, they'll tend to you or show any importance at all. I was so dumb to ever trust them.

ehrishr
2/6/15

I ordered Muscle Power 142 motorized treadmill last december 15, 2014. They said my item will arrive 5-12 business days since Im from pangasinan, After 3 follow up calls dumating din yung order ko ng january 15, 2015. Bago ko buksan yung box napansin ko na may tampered dun sa Product label ng box. Kala ko nagasgas lang nung byenahe so di ko gaano pinansin inisip ko box lang naman yun, ang mahalaga walang gasgas yung product sa loob. Syempre pagbukas ko ng box excited agad akong iassemble para matesting kung gumagana ng maayos. After ko naassemble saka ko lang napansin yung product number sa silong ng treadmill. Instead na muscle power 142 ang nakalagay muscle power 1306 which is cheaper ng 2k sa order ko. Saka ko naalala yung box kaya pala may tampered yung product name para di mahalata na ibang product yung binigay nila. Tumawag ako sa lazada and I asked for refund kasi naiinis na ako and they suggest to return my product to 2go. Upon checking sa 2go website nareceive na nila yung return ko last January 22 pa so i called lazada again kung ano na status ng return ko. Sabi nila they will coordinate with their warehouse team na naghahandle ng returns kung nareceive na nila yung product ko. They will keep me updated daw. After 1 week tumawag ako ulet kasi wala paring update. Sabi ba naman they are still waiting for the response of their returns team. Hindi naman siguro masyadong maliit yung product ko para di nila mahanap. It is a 78 kilo box siguradong matatandaan nila yun kung sakaling may nireturn na product na ganun kabigat. Until now wala paring response from lazada.

Tip for consumers: Please do not buy to lazada

rowelm
1/24/15

I have good experience with Lazada, majority of what I ordered arrived with no problems or whatsoever. Though there are very few times that item was not available at the supplier, but they refunded if to me so no worries. There biggest flaw for me is their 3rd party seller, they should have more control on it and have the seller be thoroughly check before selling anything on their site.

The problem with the buyer/consumer is they don't know how to use the site. Trust me, if you know how to utilize it, it will be your bestfriend :).
Here's a tip for new or old buyer/consumer:

1) Always look for "Sold and Fulfilled by Lazada" this is usually on the right side of the item page, this is self-explanatory; means the item will not come from 3rd party seller. In my experience, the item will be received in the next 24hours

2) If the item is coming from 3rd party,the note is "Sold & Fulfilled by [Seller_Name]", the delivery will be up to the seller instead of Lazada. If problem encountered in your order, it may or may not take sometime to fixed since it will probably a communication with Lazada and the seller. If you go for this path, search the seller name in the internet; some seller are just importer thus warranty + item replacement is at high risk.

3) If you ought to choose 3rd party seller, look for "Sold by [Seller_Name]& Fulfilled by Lazada", at least on this case, Lazada will handle the delivery and such. Same with #2, always search the seller in the internet.

Hope you find it useful :)

cristya
1/18/15

I have been following up with an order, kept on asking if it's going to push through, then they said the payment is being verified. (wew the money is taken out of my card and it has been 4 days... STILL verifying??) how insane was that? on the 6th day they told me it's cancelled because they weren't able to verify my payment (but again, money was taken out of the card) ayaw pa aminin na out of stock. Customer service replies re robotic at walang sense at the phone number is hard to reach. I was asking for a sup para yung reply nmn may urgency pero waley.. wala din ata sila nun. They should show how important their customers are.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from them! Customer Service is POOr!

leom41
1/15/15

Ordered last December 12, 2014 and now january 15, 2015 wala pa din dumating. Pagnagfollow up nasa 2Go daw. pag tatawag ka sa 2Go na binigay tracking number wala pa daw sa kanila. Aba.... unsa na man nahitabo sa akong order worth 26k pa naman. I spend thousands of mobile load just to call their long waiting hotline tapos wala sila maayos na maisagot sau. Beware.....guyz...

Tip for consumers: Ingat po.... Dapat sa store na lang talaga mag order para makuha agad....

ferdinands13
1/13/15

Ordered and payed for a lightning cable from Lazada Phils. just to test it out last Dec 9, 2014 with delivery to a Quezon City, Metro Manila address. As an avid amazon, ebags etc online shopper it was the 1st time for me to transact with a local online shop. Fast forward to the present day january 14, 2015, item remains undelivered. But being a realistic individual (knowing the xmas rush and all) i patiently waited and emailed their customer service. i started ranting when on my 5th email still the order was unresolved (all you get are automated replies and that a ticket number has been generated).

For future buyers - beware , unbelievable but you will get faster results in Amazon (thru my--shoppingbox as your courier). i ordered a pair of discounted shoes last Dec 15 at the Amazon site, got them here in manila before the end of December 2014 (if you choose my-shopping box airfreight) .

Tip for consumers: stay Away from lazada!!!

jeffo13
1/11/15

Ordered Lenovo Laptop advertised on their site on Nov 10, 2014. By Nov 13 they advised the item was not available despite still being advertised on their site. They informed me by Nov 17 that they had "processed by refund" and it would take 45 days to be received. I pay them immediately and they take 45 days to give my money back. After numerous followups still no refund 2 months later. They are now blaming it on the bank and saying that they never actually had my money. My account was debited the same day of the transaction back in Nov. This company are fraud artists and their behavior shows a premeditated and intentional effort to defraud. Advertising products that do not exist or that they know they cannot deliver, taking payment for said falsely advertised products, and stonewalling refunds. BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM LAZADA.COM.PH OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER LAZADA SITES.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY. FRAUD ARTISTS.I have documentation to prove my claims.

od674
1/10/15

Do you ever noticed that all favorable reviews in this blog does not allow you to comment? This is probably because it is done by themselves just to save their image or skew the data. My suggestion is for all of us with unfavorable reviews to continue posting our disappointment with this online site and drive the last nail on their coffin.

Tip for consumers: Be warned!!!!

phil-lipp
1/6/15

last december 2014 nag order ako dito, hinintay ko hanggang dec 19 kaya lang hindi parin dumating umuwi ako sa amin kasi nasa probinsya ang pmilya ko ,., this january 5, 2015 bumalik ako nang cebu pumunta pala ang delevry nla sa office where i spend my OJT, eh hindi pa ako ankapag duty that time ., sabi pa nga daw ng nag deliver baka daw nag panggap ako ng name ko sa lazada para mag order at di rin naman pala babayaran? ano yun ?
sabi 12 working days lang tapus 2015 na dumating?
my god ,.,.

Tip for consumers: mag iingat kayu dito

v-a-n-e-s-s-am
1/5/15

Yeah I so totally agree with revewer celso. I've purchased promotional huggies but order didn't arrive for two weeks despite the tons of email I've sent them. I ordered two samsung 16gb class 10 a week after i placed my order on huggies diapers. And boom. It arrived the next day! But still no update on the huggies I've ordered. Well it said on 2 go website it was returned to the seller.

Last jan 3 and 4 there was a 10% off on all products promo hence ive ordered huggies dry pants for my son. And it still hasnt replied. It just said it was shipped but tull now i still dont have it.
Poor poor customer service. Bad business. Liars. I hope something big will be in the competition and crush lazada soon. Bad bad bad business. Very disappointing. Waste of time.

Tip for consumers: Do more research on the product you plan to buy before purchasing from this website. Big liars, these guys are.

emilyc40
1/4/15

Very disappointing service. Lazada has the worst customer service among all the online shopping sites I have tried.

yesn
1/4/15

Actually, lazada used to be a good online store. The delivery is really fast and all however, when they went mainstream, their service became poor.

Just recently, I had an experience where in I ordered an iphone case (this is the first time I ordered again after a year) and I expected the item to be delivered the next day because this was always the case before but surprise, surprise! It didn't came the next day. After three days, I was beginning to get really annoyed. I sent an email to customer service stating that how come my order is not yet delivered when it is only 1 item. Then they replied that it will take 1 to 7 business days for me to received it. So i waited. After 7 days, the item arrived and to my dismay, the quality of the item is ugly and it looks cheap. It's different from what they are advertising online and it really pissed me off. So, from then on I swore to never order from them

ellaniem
12/26/14

Kung pwd nga lng 0 star. My gosh, grabe, i try to buy a cmputer last last week for my mom, para may magamit xa diz nung xmas pang skype, since im working here n japan. It cost almost 13k. And lazada sent an email asking a phone num since d daw mcntact ung num ko, so i giv them my moms num who wil reciv d package, den they reply to my email di parn mcontct so i gave dem my brothers num, then aftr a while reply ulit cla sa email q na dahil daw wlng mcontct dun sa mga ibinigay q icacancel nila ang order q. Grabe. Ang init ng ulo q sa knila. Nbawasan na yung pera q sa card ko taz kinansel dahil dun, e nagreply naman aq, tsaka sabi ng kapatid q once lang nagtx ang lazada.gago na lazada.taz yung bike na 3k for my inaanak until now d pa dumarating mag iisang buwan na. Worst ol shop ever.itinray ko lng bka ok yung nx ng bike,yun pala maz worst.my god.cand wait for 45days.

Tip for consumers: Dont use it. Its hassleful.annoying.

katteb
12/25/14

got my incomplete order from lazada last october for American Home Electric Oven and Rotisserie 18 liter AEO-18RTthru COD .. did sent it back, and order replacement, but the item is no longer available, I was asked to if im interested for replacement, so I ordered Transcend TS1TSJ25M3 1TB Portable Hard Drive (Green) as replacement.. they gave me a new order #303994239 .. it's already xmas and i still did not get my replacement.. and to make the matter worst, the order number 303994239 is can no longer be viewed on their database . Their customer service really sucks!

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how can i communicate to lazada because i want to ask about my return product to them but the return payment still not yet send to me...?
7/22/13
Answer
herbertw13
A: No chance, You can call hundeerdtimes on the servicenumber and there is always another person who promise you, that who will help you, but there is no more returncall. Same with mails, lays the same letter of your question. An even when they promise you to get your refund, like in my case, they will not do it if its a high amount. The will find new reason that they must not pay. i had waited. for 6 month in the trust the give me a refund, but after 6 month the send back the the defect phone which had costed 5900 pesos.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: where is your branch in antipolo?
4/5/15
Answer
ronellb
A: palpak ang lazada. nag order ako ng two pieces shake 'n take. walang bottole yung isa. motor base lng.alang replacement na nangyari. di rin nag ring ang phone nila. no reply sa emails ko.
6/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

17 Photos for Lazada.com.ph