US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

joec103

One bright spot is their Customer Service with pleasant courteous representatives. (in 80 reviews)

christenf

Some of the items weren't in their original box, some item were missing and mislabeled. (in 237 reviews)

drewb18

I tracked my order status from time to time through their website which is also very user-friendly and detailed. (in 410 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christineg53
5/5/16

Umorder ako ng mobr wrap baby carrier ,mali ang color na naidelive sakin.color light pink ang dumating hindi ko magagamit dahil boy ang baby ko..nireturn ko s lbc,nagbigay ako ng 3 color option kung hindi na available yung color na inorder ko after 5 days dumating ulit ang new item "wow na surprise ako dark pink naman ang pinalit" ...ano b talaga? Kung wala yung inoorder s inyo iadvice nyo agad.nakakapagod maghintay at nasasyang ang pnahonat pamasahe ko.nirefund ko n lang kung wla talaga kahit sa mga options ng color na sinulat ko sa return slip..pati pala pag refund pahirapan din, ano b yan LAZADA? kakaubos n ng pasensya. Every 3 days pinafollow up ko yung refund ko lagi na lang sinasbi 24-48hrs.para sa update.wla naman nangayari!! Sayang ang load ko pang tawag.maawa naman kayo sa mga tao na niloloko nyo hindi namin pinupulot yung pera binayad sa inyo!!!

thryzsak
5/4/16

Goodmorning! Pls cancel my NEW COUPLE MY BOY MY GIRL BLACK LEATHER STRAP WATCH with order#318949226, thanks!

mariee22
5/4/16

I ordered a powerbank on April 12 2016, it got delivered right after two days. I opened the package and disposed the packaging and tried the item. I noticed that the light did not turn on while i was trying to charge my phone using the item. But when pressing the On/Off button it shows the level of battery it has. I tried using it, to knoe that it is a 20,000mAh powerbank it should get my phone's battery full charged but no it didn't. I thought maybe because powerbank isn't fully charged then i plugged it and charged but the light indicator that should show that the powerbank is charging is off. That's the point where I told myself it's defective and I should give it back for replacement. Replacement is such a headache. It took them almost 5days before the update telling me that they need the original packaging for them to process the replacement and I was like, seriously? who would have known that their product was defective and should retain the original packaging if it was defective? I have been sending emails to them asking for a replacement even without the original packaging but they would still insist for it. It took us half a month before I ask for a refund but still they would ask for the effing original package. Now, they would just return the defective product to me. Such a waste dealing with Lazada and to think this is my first time ordering.Plus I also told them to give instructions on their Lazada Plastic bags saying "DO NOT THROW THE ORIGINAL PACKAGING OF YOUR ITEM FOR REPLACEMENT IF ITEM IS DEFECTIVE" this may help a lot to their clients. I will never order anything from Lazada.

joannal14
5/3/16

Hi can I cancel my order? my tracking number is 332955426, My parents ask me to cancel my order, it is still in processed, so can I cancel my order?

alexl104
5/3/16

Contrary to what is said in your Help Center, I cannot find a CANCEL button. So, I am cancelling through this website. I am cancelling two (2) orders I made yesterday, May 3, 2016: 1) ORDER # 378618426 and, 2) ORDER # 311418426. I have read bad reviews about these products and I am disappointed. Please cancel these two (2) orders. Thank you.

shielamaec
5/2/16

hi I need to receive the item this week...Can I refuse to accept the delivery if the item arrive beyond my expected date of delivery? Because I need to find another one if i will not received it before my daughters birthday . Your standard delivery time stated during i made my order will be on April 30 - May 2 2016..

Hoping for your quick responce.

Thanks!

4/30/16

Please cancel my order #314165346

kymgimm
4/30/16

Hi! This is Kymgim Marbida I wish to cancel my Order # 342655346 and # 362655346

ryel1
4/29/16

Please cancel my order (order 335139146). Lazada says that "We can no longer cancel orders that have been shipped. However, you may refuse the item upon delivery. It will then be sent back to our warehouse and the order will be automatically cancelled."
Is there a fee needed to be paid to do this so?

merryo

Cancel order please. I found a cheaper one. Thanks. Heres my order id

ryanm110
4/29/16

Sandisk Cruzer Orbit 8GB USB Flash Drive order.. until now not recieved payed already via paypal ..sa umpisa lang magaling pag tumagal na bull$#*!.. paload.net

annac97
4/28/16

Nagpurchase ako ng Tablet nadeliver siya on exact date na nasabi ,after 1 day of using the Item hindi na siya maopen so binalik ko siya thru LBC so namasahe pa ako papunta dun abala pa ..then nagemail kayo na narecieve niyo ang Refund Item at Nagemail ulit para mprocess ang refund ..nagemail after a long days again ,ang binigay niyo na Refund ay Voucher which is hindi naman ayun ang aking option sa return .Refund Money ang option ko ..so pinagbigyan ko nakarecieve ako Voucher Code worth then I try to use the code successful .after 3 days or 4 days nagemail na icacancel ang order ko dahil out of stock daw edi NO choice ,sinubukan ko ulit magorder ng Items ng gamitin ko ulit ang Code ang nagappear ay Nagamit na daw ang code na yun which is hindi naman naprocess ung naunang order using the voucher code ..kung palitan man ang code where is it now ? im so tired of waiting in your response ...do an action with this please ..youre losing a customer .nakakadala im not just the one who complaining here obviously ...not a good service !!!! I NEED RESPONSE RIGHT AWAY ...PLEASE!!!!!!!! and please give what option I input in the return form Label !!!! REFUND MONEY not a VOUCHER !!!!!!!

jeminam
4/28/16

i want to cancel my order nung isang araw pa pero wala akong makitang cancel button p please cancel my order 397531546 THANKYOU

aliciay1
4/28/16

Hi Lazada, Please help me cancel my order, order # 323176146. I tried to cancel it within 6 hours after I placed the order but I coudn't find the cancel button. I tried to call the customer service but no one is answering. I tried to email your customer service site but still It is not available. It is consuming me nkw and it causes me a lot kf stress. Please help me cancel it!!!! Thank you!

terr1979
4/28/16

I rate Lazada PH 1 star because it's impossible to give zero stars. To consumers, if you value your time and money, please listen to the reviews here and don't ever order from Lazada PH. They deliver wrong items, and it will take forever for them to give refunds. The customer support doesn't help either and are a bunch of liars, saying they will get back to me 24-48 hours and it's been a month, still no refund! This is a stressful, traumatizing, and the worst online shopping experience ever. An advice to Lazada's CEO, please fire all your unconcerned, lazy employees, close down your business, and save your face!

raymondm48
4/27/16

Wrong Item po pinadala sakin Actually 2 resibo isa sa pangalan ko isa dun sa mismong umorder ng pinadala nya sakin....
kinontact ko yung number na nandon sa recibo mismo ng item sabi nila ipa LBC ko na lang daw...Now IpinaLBC ko yun wait mapalitan ng Item...Pag di nila binigay sakin ang order ko na may bayad ay ibibigay ko sa inyo ang name ng Shop na nanduon sa Recibo at adress para di na sila makapang Biktima pa..Just in case lang na di nila binigay ang order ko...

jaymrl
4/27/16

First time ko mg order online kasi ako ung taong sigurista at hindi bsta bsta ngttwala sa mga online shopping na yn, but since lazada is in the business for several years now nagtwala aq bukod pa don tumtanggap cla ng CC payment at installment pa so I found it very convenient mbilis sna ang delivery kso hnd nmn na set up sa hrap nmin ung Crib na inorder ko sb kc ng courier kmi na dw mg seset up at sb ng call center ng Lazada hnd dw talaga nag aantay ang courier, pg bukas nmn sa item green ang kulay eh ang inorder nmn red, bukod pa don ibang dn ang model ng naibgay smn at ung mas murang model pa, nagttaka aq kc my order number my picture nmn un at model number san cla ngakamali? This only shows how incompetent Lazada is, tpos km pa pinapu2nta sa LBC pra i return ang item eh 15kg ung item at medyo malayo LBC smn buti andto asawa ko at naibalik nmn agd. Disappointed tlga ako at Unhappy Customer.

jesusb22
4/26/16

A lot of understanding and a lot of apologies but only one is true, a lot of lies. I was told to wait 3 5 business days after each another 3 5 working days, and now, too much to wait to anticipate for these 24 48 hours receiving my refund. Why is it that it cannot be done with the companys refund policy of only single 3 5 business days? Wala na bang budget to refund on-time at kailangang aabot ng 30 days? At ang sagot.... ni Payments, Apr 27, 11:51 AM:
Eirish Payments | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph
"Thank you for the information. We are very sorry that your refund has been delayed. We will process the refund via bank transfer with the time frame of 3-5 business days. You will receive the details of refund via a separate E-mail once processed. Please check your personal email's inbox or spam folder."

Nagpapatunay lang na talagang walang ererefund after sa sinabing "Payments, Apr 24, 10:11 AM: We would like to inform you that your refund via bank transfer for order 337678412 is currently being processed. Kindly anticipate within 24 to 48 hours for the refund to be completed. You will receive a separate email once completed."
Eirish

Payments | Customer Service | Lazada.com.ph

aurorad2
4/26/16

So I ordered a drone and a sling bag, and then cancelled my order. But then later that night after they delivered what I cancelled, Lazada called me to inform me that they'll send my refund voucher right away. So I got it and decided to order what I cancelled again using the voucher. But then the next day, I was informed that I cancelled my 361793146 order, which was the one I cancelled, so I was okay with that, then next, they told me that they cancelled my order number 342887346 then I was shocked, I didn't cancel that one, I thought to myself. Maybe Lazada thought that the cancellation process failed so they cancelled it again, but no, I actually ordered it again. But then I thought, I can use my voucher again, since they send it one more time after informing me about the whole cancellation of the 342887346 thing, so I tried to use it and they told me that it has been already used?! Why?! What happened to my order? What happened to my money. Lazada better talk to me soon. -Aurora
If you may Lazada, contact me at:
aurora_danan7@yahoo.com

ajl9
4/25/16

I ordered a roll up electronic drum kit from Lazada on April 2, 2016. Since the item is shipped from abroad so it would take a month or so for the delivery and I need to pay it first also. I was a bit skeptical because I never tried paying for the product first before i get it. What's interesting is it came earlier than I expected. It arrived today on April 25. I like the product, it is working really good. Thanks Lazada. Pleasure doing business with you

richardj89
4/24/16

Hi! This is Richard Jaramillo. I wish to cancel my order because I will be leaving out-of-town. My order is a camping tent with order #373494746. Hoping for your kind consideration. Thank you. Please, e-mail your reply in my e-mail address, chad121189@yahoo.com.ph.

nessies1
4/24/16

ilan days po ba bago ibigay ung binalik ko na item...kc po nagoder ng gadget tpoz nung pagkadeliver defective..ayaw po mag on..ilan days pa po kya hintayin ko bago madeliver :(

nicolec87
4/23/16

I want to cancel my order kakaorder ko lang nun and ehat happen if di ko binayaran? Macacancell ba? Wala pang 2 hrs ko naorder kasi pinakialaman ng kapatid ko at hindi yun ang gusto kong orderin so please cancel it. Thanks

christelm3
4/21/16

Me and my husband ordered an Asus Zenfone 2 with free power bank. Narecieve namin sya in time. But when we check it, it wont open or charge. Defective product sinend saamin. So noong araw din na yon binalik namin yung package thru LBC. Okay lang sana kung madali sila kausap at madali processing ng return and refund eh. Pero until now wala padin. Ang hirap kausap. Nung una ang bilis ng reply nila sa e-mails. Tapos nung wednesday nag email sila saakin, sabi kulang daw ng box. Hindi daw approved. Kelangan pa raw ipadala namin yung box. E NOONG DUMATING YON NAKA PLASTIC LANG NG LAZADA AT LAMAN NON DALAWANG BOX SA LOOB (box ng phone and box ng powerbank) BINALIK NAMIN YON KUNG PAANO NAMIN SYA NARECIEVE. Ngayon inis na inis na kami kasi until now wala padin reply sa mga email ko. Tawag ako ng tawag sa customer service pero puro sila promise na tatawag nalang sila saakin. HANGGANG NGAYON WALA!!! NAkaka inis na. Hindi namin pinulot yang 14k+!!!!!! Wala nang libre ngayon at mahirapa ang pera. Nagtiwala kami sakanila pero ganito. Kung wala pa this week talagang magrereklamo na kami. At kami na mismo pupunta doon. KASALANAN NILA KAMI NAGDUDUSA. PAHIRAPAN PA!!!!

cindyt32
4/21/16

UPDATE: 04/22/2016 - Well, after kong mangulit sa CSR nila,finally dumating din ung order ko. Sana lang ayusin ng Lazada ang sistema nila, time frame for delivery within MM is 1-7 days ang lead time but pag nastocks sa warehouse nila ng 5days eh back to Lazada hub and item is considered a cancelled order. Di ba parang magulo. Never give the option na refund if the customer did not ask for it. As customer, we ordered item from you because we needed it. Hindi pwedeng bahala na if idedeliver or not. What if hindi din nagpa-follow up ung ibang tao? di ba parang kawawa naman in their end. And para sa mga CSR nyo, before magbigay ng statement make sure na tama or accurate ung mga sinasabi nyo at totoong nagpa follow up kayo sa courier nyo. wag mangako na kesyo bukas is idedeliver kung hindi totoo.

So heres what happened, I ordered 2pcs of Nido 3+ 1.2kg last April 17, 2016 and pay it via credit card. Apr 18 at 8:04AM i received a text from Lazada saying "we are delivering your order 399532946 to you today with LEX", then at 3:55PM of the same day, i got another tect from them saying "upon your request, we postponed the delivery of your order 399532946. For further assistance please call CS at 02 795 8900. I called their CS to tell them I didnt request to postponed the delivery of my order. Wala ngang tumawag sakin the whole day para mag inform na on the way na ang delivery man nila, dati naman tatawag muna pag on the way na sa bahay. Then sabi nung nakausap ko, they will follow up sa courier nila and promised me that thwy will deliver it the following. April 19 came, nagtext ulit si Lazada na delivery that day ang order ko, then walang dumating. April 20 ulit, same scenario, may nagtext pero walang dumating maghapon. April 21,since walang text today, i decided to call the CS again to follow up my order, at first, sabi ng kausap ko is within 1-7days naman ang duration ng delivery pag Metro Manila, so maghintay pa daw ako until April 26 pero ang nakalagay na info nung nag order ako is delivery will be April 20-21. So nangulit ako, I asked them to contact their partner courier when exactly they want to deliver my item. Imagine, milk ang order ko and this is for my child thats why I want an assurance kung kelan ba talaga darating ung milk para alam ko if I need to buy na sa labas. Then upon checking, the CS told me that since my order has been in their warehouse for 5days, subject for return na ito sa Lazada Hub, meaning cancel na ang order ko and they will process na lang ung refund ng binayad ko. WHAAAAAATTTT???? Are you kidding me??? Kayo lang ang nagdedecide na icancel ang order ko without informing me? Ano to lokohan? kanina lan sabi mo 1-7days pa at maghintay ako, kung hindi pa ako nangulit hindi ko pa malalaman na nireturn na sa hub nyo ung item ko without ATTEMPTING to DELIVER it sa bahay namin. Di ba ang policy nyo, 3 attempts saka lang icacancel? eh ung sakin, inistock nyo lang sa warehouse nyo ng 4days, then for return na dahil sabi nyo bawal sila magstock ng mga items sa warehouse ng matagal up to 5days lang. Imagine??? di ba ang gulo??? So anong gagawin natin? Refund is not my option, OKAY??? I WANT MY ITEM TO REDELIVER SA HOUSE SINCE IT IS ALREADY PAID.

seynalk

ORDER NUMBER: 342822912

Last order ko last month March 2016 na recieve ko defective product ng Lazada so binalik ko then i ask for replacement then after 2 weeks sab nila may "chu-chu" silang hindi na kita doon sa form na binigay ko kaya Refund Voucher nalang daw ang iibigay nila instead of replacement, after 2-3 days may binigay nga silang Refund Voucher so omorder ulit ako then ginamit ko yung Voucher code na binigay nila tpus nong narecieve ko na ung notification na ready and shipped nadaw yung items after 2 days every 4 hours nag checheck ako sa LBC Tracking system pero unable to find daw yung tracking number na binigay sakin ng Lazada after a weeks of frustrated sa kakahintay yun na nga may na receive ako na notification na yung order ko daw was unable to deliver due to "something problem". OK lang sana kaya lang sa mga sumunud na pangyayari mas lalo ako na frustrate. So i created a new order then i though mag wowork pa yung Voucher code since na hindi ko naman na receive yung items but no, hindi na nga nag work, binasa ko yung Terms dun sa Voucher un nga One at a time lang daw pwde gamaitin, OK lang sana kaso hindi ko naman na receive yung Items ko that time so consider sana na unused pa ung Voucher code then nag message ako sa kanila na ganito ganito tapus sab daw kailangan ko mag request naman ulit na ipa reactivate yung voucher code e di yun yung ginawa ko nag message naman ako tpus may na receive nanaman ako na notification na it will take 24-48 hours daw bago ma reactivate di natuwa naman ako but umabot na ng 1week na para akong tanga kaka hintay then wala parin, hindi parin na rereactivate yung voucher code so nag message ulit ako sa Lazada Contact then wala nako na receive na response/feedback galing sakanila and until now frustrated parin ako sa nangyari. nag sayang lang ako ng pera. Nirerecomend ko panaman ang Lazada sa mga ka kilala ko. sana may magandang gawin ang Lazada sa ganitong case.

Until now wala paring update/response/feedback sakin ang Lazada.

beac30
4/20/16

I ordered a tent with free tablet yesterday and was quite surprised to receive it by today however when we open the box instead of seeing a tent we saw 3 huggies diapers bags. It's not the first time that we encounter this kind of problem with lazada, we even had another incident with my sister when she ordered a red headset but instead she receive a black headset. It's really frustrating we tried to give you a chance but you just keep on disappointing as. I would like to request for my order to be cancelled as soon as possible. Here's my order number 323244846

jeffrys10
4/20/16

What's taking it so long about my refund its been 15days since i return it and still no money returned? why im gonna wait until 45days comes? here is my item number and its already paid and i want to be refund #368131532 and my email is jaywell_duran@yahoo.com

edwinas
4/19/16

please paki cancel yung order ko. mali yung address na napindot ko then I decided na wag nalang. wala namang cancel buttons. please paki cancel sya ASAP. eto yung nmber #357691946

chellel3
4/18/16

Please cancel this order ( # 341994946 ).picked the wrong item. Thank you.

jekayk
4/17/16

Bakit hindi prin ma cancelled ung order ko e mahigit 6hrs na kya #383876946 plsss cancelled it

zotacks
4/17/16

bwiset na bwiset nako walang cancel button sa may 2nd shipment ng inorder ko namay dalawang shipment btw ito ang ORDER # 377344946

jaml2
4/17/16

Yung order ko.. ilang days na ... wala pa rin sabi na ship na pero wala pa din kamusta ?? anu un ?? thank you n lng ... sobrang abala nito ... nakakainis ... paki check nga po plss lng ...
ORDER # 362125232 Placed on 20/03/2016

paulp105
4/16/16

yung ibang order ko, after maship sa status would take less than seven days. pero itong order ko now, take note hindi sya LBC kaya wala sya tracking number. wala pa din.more than 8 days na sya since shipped. alam ko 16-19 pa ang waiting period. bayad na to kaya ayoko mafail ang status ng delivery. gusto ko malaman kung anong courier ba ginamin nila to check for myself. BADTRIP PAG SINABING HOUSE CLOSED. BAYAD NA TO. WOULD TAKE A LOT OF HASSLE KUNG MAFAFAIL TO. BIGAY NYO LANG COURIER AND DELIVERY NO. AKO NA MAG PIPICKUP!

Order no. 374862332

dondond
4/16/16

ORDER # 376641212
i ordered last february 28 and until now haven't yet received the item. and all lazada did was just replying standard format emails then no feedback and updates again for weeks. calls are useless since they were told to say "i understand" but does not even empathize to customer. we told them to cancel the order many times but still no feedback. NOT BUYING ANYMORE TO THIS STORE!!!

jorger27
4/15/16

PA CANCEL PO NG ORDER KO # 344558646 NAWALA PO KASI YUNG PERA KO NALAGLAGAN PO AKO SA DAAN. RESPONSE PO SALAMAT.

ryano25
4/14/16

Feb. 3, 2016 I ordered 4 items and received the 3 one by one a week after. Yung 4th item tracking number di gumana sa LBC track and trace so I called them and told me that I will receive the item within 14 days at most. After 14 days di pa din dumating so followup ulit until umabot ng 1 month, then I decided na magparefund na. March 15, through Sheryl of Customer Service, she confirmed for the refund and I will just have to wait once completed. Today is April 18 wala pa rin. After tons of calls, emails, tickets, pinapasa pasa nalng nila ako sa mga agents and eventually bumabalik ang usapan sa simula, parang yung lahat ng negotiation ko bale wala, walang coordination ang mga department, escalated na daw to their higher management, wala naman nangyayari.

As of today still no update from them, useless na rin kung tatawag kasi same lang isasagot nila, parang tanga lang ako dito. Di ko na alam san ilalapit ang case ko. I concede and "quits" na yung pera para sakin, masyadong hassle na, sa kanila na yung binayad ko.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy at Lazada.

jellan
4/13/16

CANCEL MY ORDER PLS.!#315825246
NAGKAmali ako ng pagpindot...kaya ngayon nag aapila ako ibang online seller para lang matigil yang order ko..di ko yan tatanggapin!kasi yong ibang nag order ng mga item nyo ay my mga sira.kita nman sa video nila..I WILL NEVER ACCEPT THAT ITEM..I am not in home to receive that.!stop sending my item.okay.period and goodbye.pag dumating pa dito yong nag deliver nyan..iwan ko lang.

justineb16
4/12/16

I have waited and tracked my order for almost every day, first the promised date of delivery was all a joke. Then I waited again bacause I had read that the delivery may take longer if the area is outside the metro, then I visited again the LBC site for the tracking and they had posted there "House Closed" yet hindi naman ako lumabas ng bahay that date and the next day they posted that "Transferred to warehouse". I think there is something wrong with LBC lazada please check my order 318375832 please. Good day!

joanns25
4/12/16

So, I had this problem.. My phone's camera says" Cannot open camera".
Then, I contacted Lazada for the warranty. In the first photo, you can clearly see the Subject of the Email is "Warranty". In the 3rd photo, sila pa mismo ang nagsabi na e-indicate ko daw po is "for availing warranty".
In the 4th photo, nag tanong pa ako kung e-fifill in ko pa yung number of days return at saka yung details of return, nag reply sila na "You dont need too, since it is for availing warranty". Eto na, April 11 ng hapon, dumating yung item ko na nangaling na sa kanila, I was hoping that it was already fixed.. But then, the camera is still cannot open. I emailed them right away for them to know na hindi pa ayus. Naki pag coordinate ako sa Service Center ng Torque, Sabi niya, "Bali kasi maam nang yari po kasi jan nireturn nila ulit yung unit nyo po kasi akala nila for replacement since lagpas napo sila ng 7 day replacement.
Kaya binalik po ulit nila pero now tatawagan kopo si lazada.."

E, clearly stated naman sa subject ng email ko kay Lazada na WARRANTY. Hindi for replacement. 6th picture, I will be the one na daw po ang mag coordinate sa Service Center ng Torque, e ka ko walang Service Center ng Torque dito sa Iligan City. Ano? Dummy lang yung "Warranty", hindi marunong mag basa ng Return Form na may nakalagay na "FOR AVAILING WARRANTY" na sila na mismo ang nag advice na lagyan ko daw!

Tip for consumers: Never Shop Online.!

rayanthonyb
4/12/16

i bought buy one take one promo of adamas 50000 mah power bank. and im lucky with your product!after 1 week its broken, when I use it with my phone it drains immediately, then the power bank is not charging anymore. thank you for your $#*!ing product!.
one more story, I think 1 yr ago I bought wecharge slim 12000mah power bank and luckily the power button s broken, I just fix it and put a tape on it.

you almost have good business but you are selling defective products! may karma din kayo!

jonathanj30
4/11/16

My ORDER # 386256952 is a case of a fake item, I returned last Feb. 14 thru LBC. Then after more than one week I never received any notification or notice from LAZADA about the returned item until I called them to make a follow up. I called 4 times in a month after the return and they just promised me that they are doing all the best they can to prioritize my concern (that's why it took more than a month of no progress!). Then finally after a month my case has been escalated and my returned item has been evaluated for the first time. Well after almost 6 weeks LAZADA has granted my refund, but instead of depositing my refund thru the bank I stated, they send it thru LBC money remittance than I don't have any idea at all because I was not informed at all. So now, I called again to make a follow, and I was told that I didn't gave any bank account details that's why they sent it thru LBC. What the hell, I think I called them 10 ten times to address them regarding my case and had given them all the details to resolve the problem. Today is April 12 and they said, I'll be receiving my refund within 3 to 5 days which makes is two months from the time I sent my returned item thru LBC. WOW, 2 MONTHS IS THE PROCESSING OF REFUND!!!

cassidym1
4/11/16

i want to order from lazada but then the address provided don't have the province of Benguet, im so sad i cant order.. how is that. what can i do so that i could select Benguet as the province in the shipping of items thanks

marylenea
4/8/16

I ordered POWER BANK AND PERFUME but instead of receiving my orders Firefly Mobile was sent to me and in fact It was paid COD. I was so disappointed. I decided to return it, I followed the instructions on their website. In fact, I already sent it via LBC. I even sent the tracking number to Lazada but until now there's no response from them.It's been 8 days since I sent it to you Lazada. PLease pakinotify naman ako. I always check my gmail and phone expecting that you will send any notice but there's none. PLEASE DO AN URGENT ACTION WITH THIS. I always buy items on you LAZADA, please I don't deserve to be treated like this. I also observed that due to that instance, you are having a slow processing on my new order SPigen Armor CAse. Until now there is no order confirmation receipt. PLEASE BEAR WITH YOUR CUSTOMERS. THANK YOU!!!

melb54
4/7/16

PLEASE CANCEL MY ORDER! order # 393395532 I used to cancel my order for about 5 days ago and i just dont find the cancellation button! and also i just cant recieve it when it was already delivered! please just cancel it! please!

jessicam188
4/5/16

I ordered the same item i cant find the cancel button on the app.. I just wanna cancel one of my orthers

miked178
4/5/16

Hi, we ordered multiple Items (30 pcs). On one of the deliveries,when the delivery man arrived, pinarecieve lng at nag mamadaling umalis. When we opened the box suppose to be containing an Ipad mini 4, wla pong laman. charger lang. How do we go about this? naka bubble wrap yung item pero wla na syang original plastic just pag bumili ka ng ipad na brandnew sa mall.

christinec65
4/5/16

Please cancel my order 348742132 due to lack of money and budget, because i order already in Lazada and it was delivered now.

jennelynd
4/5/16

pakicancel po order ko ito yung order # 396283532 and 321382132..pacancel po di ko po tatanggPin yan pag deniliver nyo pa

257 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
14 hours ago
Add your answer
1 day ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other customers.

31 Photos for Lazada.com.ph