US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

joec103

One bright spot is their Customer Service with pleasant courteous representatives. (in 72 reviews)

christenf

Some of the items weren't in their original box, some item were missing and mislabeled. (in 188 reviews)

drewb18

I tracked my order status from time to time through their website which is also very user-friendly and detailed. (in 322 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christinea29
2/7/16

Please cancel my order #343646952. I followed your instruction of cancelling an order but it only says ORDER CANCELLED UNSUCCESSFULLY even though it has not been an hour since it was confirmed. I want to cancel it because I found the same item with much cheaper price. I hope u will understand. Thanks

greym5
2/7/16

This is the first and last time I'll order from this company. It was OK at first, they updated me with my order status. Then I received a text, earlier this morning telling me my order will be delivered today. I waited the whole day, then come evening I received another text saying they're unable to deliver it because they can't reach me. I was at home the whole time, my phone fully charge, and main doors open. Bunch of liers. Wasted my time. I should have not ordered.

hanzp
2/7/16

God knows what you do for the people who trust in your company.Be fair as we not pick our money anywher we paid our items that we purchase yet you deliverd defective items now you even not contact us for replacement or refund even after emailing you ans sending it back to you .your all are big dissappointments to us.for me as a single mom i do everything to give something for my my daughter so i ordered stuff to make her happy but what a big._____!!!!!you all you not consider things like this,,,,PINAGHIRAPAN NAMIN JAN KAYU NABUBUHAY you are all CROCKS !!order number 385568122!fallow up emails referd number 2663992****KARMA comes sa mga taong walang konsensya.

vincentm38
2/6/16

Hello po lazada. Paki cancel lang po ng order ko.. Nagamit ko kase yung pera. Its emergency kailangang kailangan ko talaga. I hope you understand.. Salamat

ariela18
2/6/16

Cancell my order! Cuz its said declined but i already pay and not giving my money back its my order Number 315952652 and 352612652 Cancell my orders now and Back the money to my account

nayar1
2/6/16

Paki cancel po yung ORDER # 367634652 hindi na po kasi macontact yung customer service niyo. maraming salamat po. saka ang papangit ng reviews niyo . nakakatakot magbitaw ng pera .

renicor
2/5/16

They only give us false hope on getting a limited item and they even give their word that I will get it

kc99
2/5/16

STAY AWAY FROM THIS STUPID COMPANY.ORDERED AN ITEM, AFTER A MONTH NO TRACKING NUMBER, NO UPDATE. NO CALLS, NO EMAIL. NO NOTHING!!!! THE WORST PART IS I HAVE BEEN CHARGED THE DAY AFTER I MADE THE ORDER? WHAT THE HELL? YOU SHOULD CLOSE YOUR COMPANY NOW BECAUSE YOU GUYS ARE ALL A SCAM!! ORDER NUMBER 366677472. I EVEN MEMORIZED THE ORDER NUMBER BECAUSE I HAVE BEEN TELLING THEM THIS EVERY TIME I CALL. STUPID COMPANY. SOBRANG ABALA TALAGA KAYO. WAG NA KAYONG BUMILI SA COMPANY NA TO. SOBRANG PROBLEMA ANG DALA.. BADTRIP

antonc20
2/5/16

Worst online selling company. This amazon wanna-be is the worst. 1.5 months to deliver items to Makati! I had to follow up more than 15x! Bought items for christmas gifts early Nov. Arrived Jan. Diapers ordered waited a month then for no reason it was cancelled.
Tikoy for CNY ordered Jan and up to now (CNY tom) still has not been delivered. I wanted the convenience of ordering online just like the states even though their tikes is more expensive but this company has terrible delivery service and CS that lies all the time (promised delivery latest yesterday). Now its too late for me to order tikes from someone else!
Air Fryer I ordered arrived but in a different color and with scratches inside! Complained to CS and was told to return. I asked if they could just pick it up since their courier is delivering something and they said they cannot. Its just too much of a hassle to have to drive to LBC and return the thing which is heavy!
The amount of time I wasted calling their CS and dealing with their horrible delivery issues is more than the time I would have consumed just buying the items through a brick and mortar store.

rectorn
2/4/16

i ordered an irig voice microphone using my lazada app. it said that it was in stock. after i place the order, i waited patiently for it to arrive. i was not able to check my email but when i did, it said that i was cancelled due to it being out of stock. but a package arrived and it was labeled as the irig microphone but the content of the package as 2 shoeracks!!!! how the heck did that happen?? im not sure what kind for brains their quality control has but a lot of them are slacking off or just plain dumb. it was a shame that i didnt receive the package personality. our househelp received it and paid it. now, i have to wait for them to refund the money. it took a while for me to wait for the package and now im going to wait again for my money wc i paid for an item i never ordered. that was my first and that's going to be the last that i will order from lazada ph. i hope someone from lazada reads this and does something about it so that this will not happen to the other would be consumers. but i will never recommend anyone i know to buy from lazada. never....

marka141
2/3/16

Q: I've received the item that I ordered last February 2, 2016, the Unic RD-805 Mini LED 800 Lumens Projector (Black) with Order Number: 341146452 and Return Number: RN341146452040201. Unfortunately, the item didn't meet my expectation. The projector's lens won't focus. I followed the instruction manual very careful but I wasn't able to make it work. There must be a factory defect of some sort whatsoever. So, that same day I decided to go to LBC and return the item. I am hoping to get a refund for the item, or if that won't do, a replacement would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and hope to hear from you soon.

eleazary
2/2/16

I ordered Asus Laptop last june 2015 with order number 303579891. I noticed some malfunction when I used the item but I ignored it since I badly need the item. After few weeks of using it the item always autho shutdown. I called LAZADA and inform me to bring in Gigahertz service center but gigahertz refuse to accept since it is not their item. Parang gago lng yong CSR na nakausap ko. I called again, and they advice me to return the item last September. I regularly followed my item and until now February 2, 2016, nothings happen. Ang sabi dadalhin pa sa service center.

hazele6
2/1/16

ORDER # 378892172, On Feb 2, 2016 morning I received an email that my package (SanDisk SDDD2-064G 64GB OTG Dual Flash Drive (Black)) was already delivered. I called the the house to confirm, but no such package was delivered. I tried calling the courier (Jam Express) to double check, and they said the package was delivered on 1/29/2016, and that I was the one that received it! I called Lazada customer service and they said they would get back to me promptly, since according to their records, my package was already delivered. Yes, that's why I called, because it wasn't! I never received a call from your courier that it was about to be delivered either, which I know is S.O.P. since I used to order from Lazada regularly!!! Something fishy is obviously going on!!!

kaythg
2/1/16

I actually doubted purchasing from lazada again after I ordered a air humidifier thats dirty.. &with traces of rat infestation..also it says that it came with a free water based frgrance wc was not included in the delivery..after sometime I decided to buy frm lazada again..boy I was wrong..This time I bought Banana Republic W perfume...it smell awfully bad..nowhere nere the real thing...frustrating...I want to return the item n claim refund but reviews I read says its useless..

mp81

24/12/15 - Order 322256782

Ordered a fisherprice baby bouncer for my daughter last dec 24, it was supposed to be delivered january 3-5.Finally emailed lazada to check on january 8th, all they can come up with is that january 3-5 is for early delivery, im supposed to get my item on the 13th pa daw. If you put in, delivery date as 3-5 then that means that the earliest i would get item is on the 3rd and the latest is on the 5th, otherwise, why would you put as it is at all?

the order arrived on the 11th. what's worse is that the item looked like it was used as a mall/store display, scratches were visible and stickers were already in place. If i had known that i have been waiting for a USED ITEM for 18 days then i would have just gotten something overseas.

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS SITE!

marya368
1/31/16

any update about my refund #378924272. I just want to know when will i get the refund for my 2 watches?

erickl9

cancel my ORDER # 315548452

johairam
1/31/16

my first experience was when I ordered and paid via bancnet. it's a asus digitizer. it took them 1 month to deliver (which is supposed to be 15-20 days). then when I received the product, it's DAMAGED! so I end up returning it and refunding my money. they mailed me that it will take 1-2 days. but it end up 1 month again!

well, everyone deserve a second chance, so I ordered again. this time, its from local and cash on delivery. guess what? it was supposed to be delivered at 22, but again, got delayed. then, today, I checked the status. guess what? it says DELIVERED. either they gave my product to someone else who pretended to be me! WHAT'S THE POINT OF FILLING UP THE IDENTIFICATION FORM?!!!! WHY CAN'T YOU ASK FOR THE ID FIRST BEFORE GIVING MY PRODUCT! WORTHLESS EVER.

for those of you who would want to order via lazada, think again. yes, they have discounts, but if you'll add those shipping fee and the stress it cause, it's more than the real price. also, on some product, it's really overprice!

josephr76
1/30/16

It really takes a month to evaluate the item? What the hell! We returned items because it is defective simple as that. What happened to your 2-3 business days of evaluation process? I'm really disappointed in your service. If you won't replace the item please just refund my money.

zulfiqara2
1/30/16

I just accidentally press kaya ganun eto po ang # nya 318983372. Paki cancel nlng po. Actually i order ko sana kaso nagamit ang money importante kc. If makuha ko na saka ko po i order ulit.

I hope for your kind consideration

haroldd14
1/30/16

THE SERVICE IS RIDICULOUS. I'm currently living in Iligan City. THE CONTAINER DEFORMED THE TIME I RECEIVED THE ITEM!! I HAVE TO THINK HUNDRED TIMES IF I WANT TO BUY PRODUCTS FROM LAZADA. I WOULD PREFER AMAZON BECAUSE THEY WILL SHIP THE PRODUCT WITH CARE. I'VE ALREADY RECEIVED MY LAPTOP AND OTHER PRODUCTS FROM CANADA WITHOUT PROBLEMS. I JUST BOUGHT THE PRODUCT FROM PHILIPPINE BASED ONLINE SELLER (LAZADA) BECAUSE I THOUGHT THAT I'LL RECEIVED THE ITEM IN LESS THAN A WEEK. I NEVER THOUGHT THAT I'LL RECEIVED THE ITEM 9 DAYS FROM THE DAY I ORDERED THE PRODUCT. IT TOOK ONLY 8 DAYS TO RECEIVED MY ITEM FROM CANADA!!!

I REALLY DESPISED THE SERVICE. I JUST SHARED MY EXPERIENCED WITHOUT LIES!

From Canada shipment:

Ordered Date

Track:

Received item(Jan 30,2016; 4:30 PM[PH Time])

I HOPE YOU READ THIS MESSAGE!

gracea27
1/30/16

SIRA ANG SWITCH NG PHONE. HNDI MAKA INTERNET. HINDI PWD MA DOWNLOADAN NG APPS.KC HINDI NMN ANDROID. SAYANG LNG BNYAD KO SAINYO. UNG FREEBIES D KUMPLETO. MALLOKA AKO SA LAZADA!

melb51
1/29/16

i cant cancel my order: ORDER # 382361172 because it has already been shipped. pls cancel this order, i need to pay first my other bills. PLS CANCEL IT IMMEDIATELY. I HOPE YOU'LL UNDERSTAND MY SITUATION. thankyou.

jayardeea
1/29/16

Pa cancel naman ako nam mga ito please. Late dumating confirmation. Nakabili na ako sa iba akala ko wala na dadating na order tapos d ko makita cancel button. Ito um order #

imeldap1
1/29/16

I ordered an item (no. 349429872) on the 18th of Jan, got an email on the 20th Jan saying the item is being shipped and the shipment will arrive by 25-27 Jan. It is now the 30th of Jan and no delivery yet..worst LBC does not recognize the tracking ID when we tried to trace it. What UTTER RUBBISH business are you trying to run here ?? I reside overseas and ordered the item for my daughter's birthday on the the 25th (she was aware she may get it on the 27th the very least)...But the fact that its the 30th and wala pa- Absolutely very BAD service! I did not even get any email to update why my order was delayed and I even had to make an overseas phone call to Lazada just to get info.. sabi ng customer service that they have to find out from LBC pa within 24 hours..Sorry but this is unacceptable , if you cant keep track of orders then you should not be in business- PACK UP!...to be honest I like the goods you sell and wish to order a lot more but I am put off by this so you just lost a customer ..and you wont have anymore customers left ...unless you make a drastic improvement, shipment wise - ASAP!

Tip for consumers: NIGHTMARE...STRESSFUL !

lesterj5

dear lazada, pls cancel my order 351836372

pls.
having a lot of trouble about this cancellation

derrickr10

Ordered PS Vita Black/Pink color, received a different color

arisv
1/29/16

Please asikasuhin nyo naman itong refund ko... I ordered Epson T60 worth 10,900 pesos.I paid via hellopay worth 100 pesos and store credit worth 10,800 pesos from the refund of my last order.. Kinancel ko yung order ko kasi gusto ko sana ichange address.. Now, the hellopay refund worth 100 pesos ay nareceive ko na.. Pero yung store credit na 10,800 wala pa.. Nauubos na pera ko pangload kakaupdate sa inyo.. nakailang 48hrs na kayo,, order number 343981872.

jaysonj5
1/29/16

I ordered last 01/19/16 instead of smartphone i got only a basic phone!! what the heck lazada unlike my order last year it's all good and i'm satisfied unlike this year 2016 sucks services i got.. :(

ejd
1/29/16

My very first order is cancelled after I waited 30 Business Days, 5 Holidays and 13 Weekends (Since Dec. 12 2015 paid via Credit Card). Now on Jan 29 2016 I have received a notification for a refund that may take 1-45 days. Will you only apologize to your customers for this incompetence? Is that all we get? (P.S.: Order number is 365487392)

royr39
1/28/16

why our place is not available for Cash On Delivery

mhoiym
1/27/16

Hi Lazada, i order last January 19 a mechanical e-cigarette this is my order # 314948872 and you gave me standard delivery date January 25-27 2016, but until now i haven't receive any product. The tracking ID that you emailed was not recognize by LBC and you said it would be track after 48hours upon ordering. So, i decided that it would nice to cancel it, rather than waiting for your product that would takes how many days without any updates. THANK YOU

mimib7
1/27/16

I ordered 3 items from Lazada under 1 order number. Although 2 arrived on 2 different dates within the week, I was still waiting on the delivering of item #3. I checked the status and it states delivery is in 2 more months. That is insane-where is it coming from anyway?

I requested that the item be cancelled and the response was "Please be advised that cancellation of imported items is restricted. Please be guided that the standard delivery time frame for imported items will take 21-25 business days."

I never thought that was imported, I could have gotten it locally. I would stay away from LAZADA. No more business from me nor recommendations.

lalah1
1/26/16

Good eve lazada,

Please cancel my order #347449172

Due to incompleteness of the order and not yet ready to place the order, Im just checking and want to review my order but unfortunately due to slow internet connection , i submit and place my order. I need your immediate response. You may reach me at 09255913615. Order was placed today jan 26, 2016 around 9:45 evening

I cant cancel my transaction using my online id. I cant see the cancel portion. thanks

bernardd18
1/25/16

Delivery time is absolutely ridiculous!!!

mjhinga
1/25/16

Hi Lazada.. Last January 18, 2016 I ordered 2 items from Lazada.. 1 Asus Zenfone 2 Lazer (red) and Asus Bi-Fold PU Leather Case for Asus ZenFone2 Laser’s (ZE500KL) (Red). This morning LBC came to my office to deliver my order,, only to find out na yong leather case lang ang laman ng delivery.... Pano ko nman po magagamit yong case with out the cellphone i ordered? and when i checked/track my order, bakit yong cellphone na inorder ko na DECLINED? pakiverify nga ng maige,hindi ko nman kinancel order na yon bakit nadeclined? ito order Number 385482872...thank you!!!

angelicap

Hi Lazada,
I would like to follow up my returned item. Lazada gave me new order no. (373928372).
On Jan. 29, 2016, I received a text that the item is out for delivery. But Lazada did not gave me the LBC's tracking no.
Thus, I was not able to track it in LBC site. It has been 6 days since then. When will I receive the item? please response. Thanks.

emmanuelg8
1/25/16

this is my order number 374848272 pls cancel because i dont need the product because is super delay thank you.

princet7
1/25/16

I ordered a P18,000 Samsung 40 in TV from Lazada and they said it would be delivered on Jan. 25. I waited the whole day and got nothing. I should have read the reviews before ordering and wasting my money. Will definitely cancel my order and tell my friends and family to not order from Lazada. The "discounts" aren't worth the hassle.

johne121
1/24/16

Hi, my name is John and i am currently here in new zealand. I ordered a phone online and it has been paid for by me thru my credit card issued here in New Zealand. My card was already charge. I was wondering if there will be an issue about delivering the product to my friend. My friend in in Hindang, Leyte where the product should be delivered. The order number is 387389572. Thanks

susanb137
1/21/16

I ordered an item as a gift to a colleague. The device was delivered ahead of schedule. I thought this will be my first order and was thinking to get other items.But they sent a defective item which in the end I had to return. Return process was smooth. LBC helped me, then I waited for the refund and I requested for a bank transfer but they sent it through LBC remittance. The name on the remittance is incorrect so I called, asked them to drop my nickname and they asked for identification which I fulfilled as requested and was adv to wait 24-48 hours. I waited patiently and checked LBC after 48 hours but they voided the remittance and I had to call them back. Asked them to have it reprocessed and another 48 hours,after waiting for the new tracking number, its the wrong name again. So, again I called them, talked with a supervisor RAQUEL who promised to call back and personally will look unto this and said to wait 24-48 hours and will have payments team sent it to my bank account instead. Again I waited and on the 3rd day i thought the money is sent to the bank but still no money is sent back. I called them again already pissed off and was able to talk to CARLA who told me it takes 4-5 business days for a money transfer to happen through bank. Gosh, its not the year 1960, bank transfers happen in minutes. So still kept my patience and advised them I'll give them the chance to correct this, but still after the 6th day...no money was transfered. I called them and was able to talk to a JAIME,who is arrogant to challenge a pissed off customer to go ahead and have this company sued since they have done their job... well if the job is right then why do you have to redo a refund 3 times and you were not doing your job right MR.because if you did,i wont be calling back. Then he said the refund was processed as an LBC remittance so they couldnt change it to bank transfer. And because I was at work, I had to hang up and wait for the tracking number. I waited for another 3 days and still no tracking number. So its been 4 weeks now, still no refund so I called them again, courteous Irish,again im giving them the chance, but I have already filed a complaint with SEC and DTI and waiting for a lawyer to handle this case since there are others who are being mistreated and is being given a run around. If you want to keep the money, keep the change too. I will make sure that the people in Germany and Singapore will get this message.

ivyc13
1/21/16

LAZADA HAS NO QUALITY CONTROL OF THE ITEMS BEING SHIPPED! HOW CAN YOU SLEEP AT NGHT NA MARAMNG MGA TAONG NAKAKATANGGAP NG MGA SIRANG ITEMS?!
YOUR RETURN POLICY SUCKS! BAT DI NYO GAYAHIN ANG ZALORA!

julesd10
1/20/16

okay this is alarming, yes i know iam partly at fault since i haven't researched enough before ordering but, why is my order still pending while i canceled it right away after reading about the product, it took me like 10mins after ordering the product to cancel it, and now still on process. if i may ask how long does a cancellation process goes on?

karlua
1/20/16

pls send me a full instruction on filling up the return form. what is reason code??

marys287
1/19/16

Order number 396637182. I waited ages for this. ETA said January 10-12, it's already January 20. I don't need it anymore since I purchased another one. It was supposed to be a gift for my friend. Now LBC called me saying that I need to prepare the amount needed because they are delivering today. Wth?? What am I supposed to do!?

albertm61
1/18/16

hello lazada I tried to contact you many times tru this landline number 632 795 8900 but nobody is answering me, what happened to all of you?
lazada Singapore answered me in 20 seconds only, eventhough im from Cebu Philippines.

I would just to ask how was the status of my returned cellphone, because you delivered it to me defectively the phone is worth 6,190 . and its almost two week already.

Please respond .

craigh67
1/18/16

i ordered an item for my sons birthday, we had enough time for delivery as per lazada, They then change the expected time to 1 day later this is still ok as it will be deliverd by his birthday, today is his birthday and lazada has not delivered. he is 6 years old and crying his eyes out thanks lazada. i call to customer care and they answer my call all they can tell me is its still in the warehouse i know this as i can see the tracker lazada then drop my call and when i call back they leave it ringing i stayed on for 20 mins still no answer as you can understand one of the hardest things to do is to calm down a very upset 6 year old on his birthday. Once again thanks lazada i will remember this for many years to come.

bernadettea4
1/18/16

May dumating po na items from lazada..sa acknowledgement receipt po 3 items pro pag open ko po only 2 items where there. I tried to contact lazada thru their number but no one is answering.

shellam1
1/18/16

Hi! My cousin ordered 3 items last Friday, Jan. 15, 2015... unfortunately she gave a wrong email for follow-ups of the order she placed. Please cancel her order, #332516972 . Thanks.

analizad
1/18/16

Please cancel my order #383583972. Wala ako pambayad. Akala ko din nanalo ako ng coupon pero nung sinubukan ko di naman gumagana. Pasensya po. Sana maunawaan nyo. Salamat.

190 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
9 hours ago
Add your answer
16 hours ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

29 Photos for Lazada.com.ph