US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Lazada.com.ph reviews

10%
3rd Floor Salustiana D. Ty Tower 104 Paseo de Roxas corner Perea St.
Makati City, 1229, Philippines
Tel: (02)795 8900
service@lazada.com.ph

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

drewb18

A couple of things I would like to point out though would be the very hard to reach customer service phone. (in 26 reviews)

jessicas23

I took each item out of their wrapping and inspected the condition of the goods. (in 45 reviews)

walterm18

Other are scared that someone else might pick up their credit card information and use it. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rowelm
1/24/15

I have good experience with Lazada, majority naman ng binili ko eh dumating. The main problem I encountered is when buying from third party seller, wala silang control.

Tip for consumers: Suggestion ko sa mga bibili, hanapin nyo ung may nakalagay na "Sold and Fulfilled by Lazada" yan ung around 90%-100% na mabilis maprocess at dadating ang order nyo.

cristya
1/18/15

I have been following up with an order, kept on asking if it's going to push through, then they said the payment is being verified. (wew the money is taken out of my card and it has been 4 days... STILL verifying??) how insane was that? on the 6th day they told me it's cancelled because they weren't able to verify my payment (but again, money was taken out of the card) ayaw pa aminin na out of stock. Customer service replies re robotic at walang sense at the phone number is hard to reach. I was asking for a sup para yung reply nmn may urgency pero waley.. wala din ata sila nun. They should show how important their customers are.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from them! Customer Service is POOr!

leom41
1/15/15

Ordered last December 12, 2014 and now january 15, 2015 wala pa din dumating. Pagnagfollow up nasa 2Go daw. pag tatawag ka sa 2Go na binigay tracking number wala pa daw sa kanila. Aba.... unsa na man nahitabo sa akong order worth 26k pa naman. I spend thousands of mobile load just to call their long waiting hotline tapos wala sila maayos na maisagot sau. Beware.....guyz...

Tip for consumers: Ingat po.... Dapat sa store na lang talaga mag order para makuha agad....

ferdinands13
1/13/15

Ordered and payed for a lightning cable from Lazada Phils. just to test it out last Dec 9, 2014 with delivery to a Quezon City, Metro Manila address. As an avid amazon, ebags etc online shopper it was the 1st time for me to transact with a local online shop. Fast forward to the present day january 14, 2015, item remains undelivered. But being a realistic individual (knowing the xmas rush and all) i patiently waited and emailed their customer service. i started ranting when on my 5th email still the order was unresolved (all you get are automated replies and that a ticket number has been generated).

For future buyers - beware , unbelievable but you will get faster results in Amazon (thru my--shoppingbox as your courier). i ordered a pair of discounted shoes last Dec 15 at the Amazon site, got them here in manila before the end of December 2014 (if you choose my-shopping box airfreight) .

Tip for consumers: stay Away from lazada!!!

jeffo13
1/11/15

Ordered Lenovo Laptop advertised on their site on Nov 10, 2014. By Nov 13 they advised the item was not available despite still being advertised on their site. They informed me by Nov 17 that they had "processed by refund" and it would take 45 days to be received. I pay them immediately and they take 45 days to give my money back. After numerous followups still no refund 2 months later. They are now blaming it on the bank and saying that they never actually had my money. My account was debited the same day of the transaction back in Nov. This company are fraud artists and their behavior shows a premeditated and intentional effort to defraud. Advertising products that do not exist or that they know they cannot deliver, taking payment for said falsely advertised products, and stonewalling refunds. BUYER BEWARE. DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM LAZADA.COM.PH OR ANY OF THEIR OTHER LAZADA SITES.

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY. FRAUD ARTISTS.I have documentation to prove my claims.

od674
1/10/15

Do you ever noticed that all favorable reviews in this blog does not allow you to comment? This is probably because it is done by themselves just to save their image or skew the data. My suggestion is for all of us with unfavorable reviews to continue posting our disappointment with this online site and drive the last nail on their coffin.

Tip for consumers: Be warned!!!!

phil-lipp
1/6/15

last december 2014 nag order ako dito, hinintay ko hanggang dec 19 kaya lang hindi parin dumating umuwi ako sa amin kasi nasa probinsya ang pmilya ko ,., this january 5, 2015 bumalik ako nang cebu pumunta pala ang delevry nla sa office where i spend my OJT, eh hindi pa ako ankapag duty that time ., sabi pa nga daw ng nag deliver baka daw nag panggap ako ng name ko sa lazada para mag order at di rin naman pala babayaran? ano yun ?
sabi 12 working days lang tapus 2015 na dumating?
my god ,.,.

Tip for consumers: mag iingat kayu dito

v-a-n-e-s-s-am
1/5/15

Yeah I so totally agree with revewer celso. I've purchased promotional huggies but order didn't arrive for two weeks despite the tons of email I've sent them. I ordered two samsung 16gb class 10 a week after i placed my order on huggies diapers. And boom. It arrived the next day! But still no update on the huggies I've ordered. Well it said on 2 go website it was returned to the seller.

Last jan 3 and 4 there was a 10% off on all products promo hence ive ordered huggies dry pants for my son. And it still hasnt replied. It just said it was shipped but tull now i still dont have it.
Poor poor customer service. Bad business. Liars. I hope something big will be in the competition and crush lazada soon. Bad bad bad business. Very disappointing. Waste of time.

Tip for consumers: Do more research on the product you plan to buy before purchasing from this website. Big liars, these guys are.

emilyc40
1/4/15

Very disappointing service. Lazada has the worst customer service among all the online shopping sites I have tried.

yesn
1/4/15

Actually, lazada used to be a good online store. The delivery is really fast and all however, when they went mainstream, their service became poor.

Just recently, I had an experience where in I ordered an iphone case (this is the first time I ordered again after a year) and I expected the item to be delivered the next day because this was always the case before but surprise, surprise! It didn't came the next day. After three days, I was beginning to get really annoyed. I sent an email to customer service stating that how come my order is not yet delivered when it is only 1 item. Then they replied that it will take 1 to 7 business days for me to received it. So i waited. After 7 days, the item arrived and to my dismay, the quality of the item is ugly and it looks cheap. It's different from what they are advertising online and it really pissed me off. So, from then on I swore to never order from them

ellaniem
12/26/14

Kung pwd nga lng 0 star. My gosh, grabe, i try to buy a cmputer last last week for my mom, para may magamit xa diz nung xmas pang skype, since im working here n japan. It cost almost 13k. And lazada sent an email asking a phone num since d daw mcntact ung num ko, so i giv them my moms num who wil reciv d package, den they reply to my email di parn mcontct so i gave dem my brothers num, then aftr a while reply ulit cla sa email q na dahil daw wlng mcontct dun sa mga ibinigay q icacancel nila ang order q. Grabe. Ang init ng ulo q sa knila. Nbawasan na yung pera q sa card ko taz kinansel dahil dun, e nagreply naman aq, tsaka sabi ng kapatid q once lang nagtx ang lazada.gago na lazada.taz yung bike na 3k for my inaanak until now d pa dumarating mag iisang buwan na. Worst ol shop ever.itinray ko lng bka ok yung nx ng bike,yun pala maz worst.my god.cand wait for 45days.

Tip for consumers: Dont use it. Its hassleful.annoying.

katteb
12/25/14

got my incomplete order from lazada last october for American Home Electric Oven and Rotisserie 18 liter AEO-18RTthru COD .. did sent it back, and order replacement, but the item is no longer available, I was asked to if im interested for replacement, so I ordered Transcend TS1TSJ25M3 1TB Portable Hard Drive (Green) as replacement.. they gave me a new order #303994239 .. it's already xmas and i still did not get my replacement.. and to make the matter worst, the order number 303994239 is can no longer be viewed on their database . Their customer service really sucks!

customerl1
12/20/14

I ordered a gift for my niece's birthday but delivered it to my address instead.My address is in Davao and my niece lives in Metro Manila.

I clearly indicated that the item will be delivered to the SHIPPING address which was my niece's address... And waaaalllaaah! The item arrived after 13 days to the WRONG address. WHAT A SHAME LAZADA!!!

Poor service!

I kept sending follow up emails after the item failed to arrive to the promised 1-5 business days time frame but nobody replied to the emails I sent.

Very very very poor service.I wish they will look into this matter or else they will keep losing customers.

Tip for consumers: I WANT TO RATE THEM NO STAR, BUT SINCE THERE IS NO OPTION TO DO THAT, I WILL GIVE THEM 1 STAR FOR THE VERY VERY VERY RIDICULOUS SERVICE.

remeryd
12/19/14

Bought a relatively cheap item just to test it (via COD) and what do you know, they fail to deliver! But whatever! Tried again after 2 months and surprise surprise! Still nothing. But fine! Against my better judgement, I tried for the third time after 3 months. Waiting waiting, another month has passed still no order! Hahaha. FAIL.

Customer service is crap. They don't know sh**. They're just gonna tell you generic things like "It's not within our control." "Please go to branch..." Blah blah blah.

I say about 70-80% of the buyers are unsatisfied with this site. But if you really wanna risk it. Go ahead.

Tip for consumers: Test it first and you might just be one of the very very few lucky ones that will be able to get a competent service out of this site. Buy cheap stuff and always choose COD. Going through credit card will be a nightmare for you.

felicitasc
12/19/14

I receive my order (40"My View TV). Included in the online details is a wall bracket & camera but when we open the package there is no wall bracket. In your advertisement it states that it includes free wall bracket & camera. Furtheremore the camera.does not include a battery.
Pls. send me the wall bracket so I can install my TV in the wall & the battery of the camera. My order no is309386748. Tnx Fely Chanco

christinev4
12/15/14

I ordered for an LED TV and paid via credit card. The delivery came within 5 days and I was able to even test it. Then pina sign na kami on the receiving form, Tapos when we were getting the TV na, they were asking for the payment. Sabi ko credit card payment yan! Eh nakasulat sa paper nila COD kaya they can't give it to us. Ang problema, signed na namin yung DR at nakaalis na yung tao!

Ive been trying to call their customer service kaya lang SOBRANG TAGAL!!!

So paano na yung delivery ko? Pwede na kunin ng nagdeliver! Bakit ganun yung system niyo???

BTW, my tracking number is 306887648 if you want to verify.

Tip for consumers: Pay COD.

dianm
12/12/14

Buying imported #Samsung products at #Lazada is the worst experience ever!!

Read and share

Last July, i bought a Samsung Galaxy tab S 8.4 at Lazada. Since it was my first time to purchase an expensive item at Lazada, i made sure that if the item was defective and all, i could return it to them and they would refund or replace provided that it is not beyond the 30day return policy. So yes, i gambled on it. I felt i had a good deal. It took me 10 days to receive the item because they had to purchase it in Hong Kong. When i received the package, it was perfect! It was a really nice product. It was lightweight and very slim. It had nice display and everything. I loved it so much that i purchased a cover and a screen protector immediately to keep it nice and scratch free. I really enjoyed that tablet until one fine day, the screen suddenly turned green! I was so scared because it was already two months++ after the 30day return period! So i called Lazada to ask about it and they told me to bring the tablet to the nearest Samsung store to have it checked. And since we don't have a store here, i browsed thru Samsung's site and read about the warranty. I even called their toll free number. They said that they won't honor the warranty because i bought it online. They can repair it, but it would cost about 15,000!!! Imagine that! It's like buying a new tablet! So i tried to contact Samsung hong Kong because the tablet sent was from there and they told me that if it was indeed from them, they will have it repaired or even replaced. So okay, i called Lazada that i will be sending back the tablet. I sent the tablet on October 9 thru LBC. They emailed that they received the package and that they will check the damage. They told me that the process would take about a week. So i patiently waited. After a week, they told me that the item was really defective and since it is still under warranty, they will send it back to Samsung for repair. However, the process would take 3-4 weeks. Since i cannot do anything about it, i waited for 3weeks before i started to follow up on the status of my item. I remember sending them a lot of emails but they all have the same reply: we will check maam. So i thought maybe it's because the seller in HK won't update them also. I asked Lazada to call me so i can have an update. The CSA said the same thing! We will check! December 9, two months after i sent the tablet, Lazada sent an email telling me they have received the product for repair and i was like

alexi324
12/12/14

Ordered a Yamaha Receiver.. and got a Second hand Unit !!! Even 4 days after LBC returns the unit, they can't confirm they received it. No status updates or feedback. It's torture contacting customer care..and replies on emails are nonsensical. Keep away. Their Tag line is "TOTALLY EFFORTLESS SHOPPING." It's more of "EFFORTLESS WAY TO LOSE YOUR MONEY." Really Bad. Still trying to get attended to :-(

Tip for consumers: Check out other stores instead.

celsoc
12/9/14

On November 11, I have purchased A Gionee phone under order#308536589 for Php2999. The price is the lowest in the market so I immediately purchased it without any hesitation. After a week I was so upset as they told me that the order has been cancelled due to the product being unavailable. I immediately escalate the issue and send countless emails and phonecalls however there is nothing I can do. I told them that the exact item is still available online from the same seller so how come they are saying that my item is not available. After all the email conversation still nothing happened. They issued me a refund almost after a month.

Last 12/01/14 I have purchased Sony Xperia T2 with order#309275719. The price is also the lowest due to their extra 10% off during that time when you use Mastercard. I've got mine for only PHP 9468.00 vat inclusive from seller T&L. After a week of waiting I send an email to f/up. Lazada representative told me that it was an imported product so delivery could take 15 business days ( almost a month ). Since this is the lowest price online I dont have any choice but to wait for the product. To my surprise on 12/09/14 my order was once again cancelled without any notice. I'm still to follow up with lazada why this is happening however from my previous experience I know there is nothing I can do about this. The seller can always cancel your order and give it to others with much higher purchase amount.

Conclusion:

Lazada and all the seller has all the capability to cancel any order if the price is too low. You can't have their product sold if the total value is below a specific threshold or if there are other buyer that purchased the product without any voucher or promos.

Advantages for Lazada:
Lazada and all the sellers can *temporarily use your money ( if purchased was made using a credit card). If the item was purchased using a credit card same amount will be transferred to lazada in real time ( that’s how credit card works) that is why there is a law that prohibits an interest when using a credit card because it’s good as cash. Given the fact that timeframe of ordering, cancelation and refund could take a month or more. They have more than enough time to use your money for a lot of things such as ordering a products, pay their debts to the banks etc. Then later on issue you a refund.

For the buyer:
You can do nothing but to accept this reality. Lazada is good for those promoted products ( Those that are the highlight of their website) but for highly priced item please think twice.

Tip for consumers: Think twice

luker22
12/4/14

one month and one week na order ko sa lazada hanggang ngayon wala pa, nung november 8 pick up ng 2go for delivery door to door supposedly sa umorder, sobrang kupad serbisyo ng 2go, dapat tanggalin na yan ng lazada bilang ahente nila para d sila masira kasi sila sisisihin ng customer pag d nadeliver on time mga orders.(bigwas)

Tip for consumers: dont buy at lazada and dont send package via 2go, they are the worst.

annel34
11/28/14

no hassle shopping became super hassle shopping. I first ordered a gshock and tablet stand amounting to 7500 and they were able make sure delivery happened the day after. On the day itself i informed them that i will be cancelling my order, since they don't have this option in their app i emailed them and texted their representative. But the representative showed up anyway, the lobby guard informed me that my delivery has arrived. He kept calling and texting asking about the item that they are on the way etc. so the next day i found an item i liked which was a tablet stand amounting to 1499. Now i did not receive feedback until a day after i placed the order. But for the 7500 itemsthey were willing to deliver asap. I didn't mind waiting because their promise was a day or two but when i finally received a message that it will be delivered to me i had my representative wait the whole day for it. At 2pm i followed up my item and somehow i had 2 missed calls after this follow-up which I was not able to answer because i had a busy day but if they arrived my representative would know since the guard of our condo will inform her asap to claim the items since they weren't allowed inside. So i followed up the item at 4pm. I was trying to be patient. But during my 4pm follow up their delivery persons reply was a message blaming me for not answering the calls he made earlier because apparently they were already at the condo lobby but since i was not answering the call they left? As i said earlier my representative would have known if they were there but no call or visit from guard ever happened which means they never arrived the condo. To blame me for not answering his was very rude since it's his job to be able to deliver when he promised it would be delivered regardless if i answered his call or not. Lazada will not succeed with online shopping because for one buyers will never be too sure if their items are 100% authentic, they mislead consumers with their discounted ads but in reality it's the samep price, and lastly they have very rude staff. I should have not given this the benefit of the doubt, despite reading bad reviews i still ordered in the hopes of being relieved by hassle shopping and hassle people but lazada provided thos for me. Epic fail.

Tip for consumers: Tip? Do not use this site.

renatot
11/23/14

order 304133229, TO GO tracking # D9028621J, this item was not received, and was returned to the sellers warehouse as clearly indicated in the tracking details. but lazada until now did not refund my money after weeks and hundreds of follow ups. they already asked and i already provided them with credit card statement to prove payment was made. but every time i make follow up different reasoning will be made by their moron customer service representatives from. at times they would say payment is being processed and sometimes they would say they are waiting for the item to be returned to their warehouse.

Tip for consumers: VEY BAD CUSTOMER SERVICE BEWARE!!!!

alexa906
11/20/14

Ang lazada kunyari big offer like 65%, tapos nung niresearch ko na yung price sa internet, tang ina ganun padin angf presyo,, LAZADA is A BIG BULL$#*!!! may pa pa discoun2x pang nlalalman pero ang price same lang na mkkita sa internet whihc is the regular price! manloloko!

sweeneyw
11/18/14

Kaya nga kahit may credit card ako, prefer ko pa din ang COD kasi kahit sobrang tagal dumating ng item AT kapag lumagpas sa promised dates di ko na kukunin. Hindi address ang nilagay ko sa info kundi ang branch ng courier baleh pipick ko na lang. Sakit sa ulo yang credit card transaction, nabayaran mo na few days later sasabihing out of stock at mag oofer ng iba kung ayaw mo naman at gustong irefund hayon aalsa balakubak mo sa kaka update. Kaya 4 stars sa Lazada kung COD.hehehe

avem2
11/17/14

Order and payment process is like rocket (its quick and easy)
But when it comes to shipping and customer service it sucks to the highest level.
They have this shipping police of 3-5 days within Metro manila delivery and 5-10days outside Manila.I place my order and paid it same day with my debit card 6 varrious items.
3days later I receive a letter that 2 of my items will be delivered first and the other will be delivered split.
I responded to their email saying I prefer that it will be delivered at once, cause its silly receiving items in different dates.But they said they have no control of it because items are from different merchants. I don't really fully understand but I have experience multiple items in Zalora I receive it in once delivery in 3days (positive).

Anyways moving forward. I recive 2 of my items from Lazada but then the remaining 4 items werent delivered at the date I expected (Nov.14)
I checked with 2go tracking since its their courier, system response is :
11/11/2014 3:22:00 AM ACCEPTED SHIPMENT FROM CUSTOMER
11/12/2014 7:39:00 PM LOADED 5J559
11/17/2014 4:50:00 PM ARRIVAL CEBU

Notice when it was loaded in Flight 5J559 was Dec.12 and it arrives in Cebu 5days after, this is insanely ridiculous and when I ask 2go why is this ? Is the airplane flying that slow that it takes 5days before it arrives in Cebu.
They said they have no idea what happens.I called up Lazada customer service they just reiterate to me that they shipped it via 2go on Nov.11.
So bottomline is, LAZADA dont even care to monitor or follow up if the items were really delivered or not.
In fact by nov.14 I emailed them that I should recieve my items that day but no response at all.

So I say, crappy customer service and lacks of care towards customers both LAZADA and 2go. Nobody wants to be blame and nobody knows what they are doing and what is their responsibilities.

So kept out.
I regret being lazy going out for shopping in malls and opted for Online purchases with LAzada sorry but I wouldn't recommend this company unless they will make total revamp in their work force and employee customer service skills.
And

drewb18
11/12/14

Contrary to what others might have said bad about Lazada in an attempt to demean its credibility, my experience was by far, satisfactory. I ordered a new phone from them last Tuesday, November 11, 2014. I thought I had ordered the wrong one so I sent them a query through e-mail just to be sure. They responded promptly but I didn't quite get the message the rep was trying to convey regarding the description of the product. I replied to her again but apparently I didn't get a second answer. I tracked my order status from time to time through their website which is also very user-friendly and detailed. My item had shipped within 24 hrs after I placed my order which is fairly quick considering that it was from a merchant warehouse all the way in China. It wasn't until I had spoken to a rep named Vangie, who is very accommodating, friendly and knowledgeable if I so could mention, that I got the answers I was looking for. My product was to be delivered in just 2 days as opposed to the ETA that I was made to believe which was 10-15 business days. From FedEx's website, it should be 5pm on 11/13 but I got it 1pm!

All-in-all, services were great! A couple of things I would like to point out though would be the very hard to reach customer service phone. To Lazada: please have your lines checked because as one adept with the sales process, a telephone conversation with a customer would make the shopping experience more pleasant instead of just doing everything in front of the computer. Also, I would advise that some of your reps undergo customer service and product specialization training. I would like to commend Vangie though for being very professional and helpful in answering my concerns. She went the extra mile for a customer who is but a child in the world of online shopping. This employee of yours deserves a raise!

As with all online purchases, it's a gamble. I could say that my first time with Lazada is a very good one! If you guys're wondering why there're so many bad reviews, I just assumed that alot of people who are already satisfied with their purchase wouldn't trouble themselves to write reviews like these. The result? A lot of bad comments. If you get the chance to shop here, spare a few minutes to tell other people about your experience, be it good or bad. It helps the company improve and the online shoppers know what is and what not.

huckf
11/5/14

Very bad online shopping experience @ lazada.com.ph. Stay away from their offers. Every part of their process is the worst. They don't care about the people who buy from them.

Tip for consumers: Don't even try it!

captainc1
10/25/14

DO NOT USE LAZADA PHILIPPINES IF YOU DO YOU WILL RECEIVE STRESS AND ANGER they are totally useless and tell lies one after another to you, making all types of claims and promise's to you and in the end only lies come from there mouths, i brought 4 items from lazada 3 were utter crap especially the acer laptop brand new and does not work, i warn you now DO NOT USE LAZADA

jenr14
10/10/14

I've had 3 successful transactions on Lazada and I didn't have any problem at all. I just like to say though, that when I left a positive review for one item, Lazada approved it but deleted the line where I put the date I've ordered and when it arrived. And that's not a good thing when a merchant edits reviews!

junixm
10/8/14

I totally agree with most of the reviews here about Lazada.
Lazada sucks big time!

I ordered a smartphone from what they call "3rd Party Merchant' and I chose
this merchant coz it offers the fastest delivery ( 1-5 days for Metro Manila) The item
from this merchant was more expensive than others but it offers the fastest delivery and
so I chose this item.

After 3 days, I checked the Order status and it said, Being processed by their merchant and ready for shipping

On the 4th day, the order status became blank. I was clueless on where the item was.
So I made a call to Lazada, and the agent who answered gave me a very definite answer that it will be delivered to me tomorrow ( a Friday ). I did not go to work that Friday since I am very eager to receive the item which cost more than P20K.. Sadly, no delivery.

Saturday, I called again and I was promised that the item will be delivered Monday since they have no deliveries on Sat and Sun

Monday came, I went to work and kept on calling the house if the item was delivered. It was already 3pm and yet no deliveries. And so, I again called Lazada. After talking to so many, supervisors included. They apologized that since the item was imported, the delivery was between 10-15 days. I argued that the reason I chose that item was because it promised within 5 days delivery. I told them, just tell me where the item is right now and I will decide whether to cancel it or not. I was told that , after a number of calls that they made, the item was still in HKG. How come I was advised that it will be delivered last Friday and then again this Monday and now they are telling me that the item is still in HKG and it will take about 5 days before they can deliver it to me. In as much as I wanted to cancel it, I decided not to because it would be more tedious since I used my credit card and paid for it straight.

When I got home that same Monday, I found a parcel in my room. I asked the maid and she said it was delivered 4pm . I was baffled. What is this? I am not expecting the item another 5 days from now because as per the Supervisor I spoke with, the item is still in HKG.

Lo and Behold, I opened the box, and there it was, the smartphone that I ordered.

I immediately called Lazada and asked if I could speak to the Supervisor I talked to that same afternoon so I could advise her that the item was already delivered. When she answered the phone, her opening line to me was " What is your issue again this time???"
She never even bothered to say "Good afternoon"over the phone. So rude and unprofessional. I told her, "Well, my issue is that the item that you said is still in HKG and will be delivered in 5 days is already here in my room! "

Love the smarphone that I ordered , but I could not say the same for the service of Lazada.

christiang22
10/6/14

its been10 days since i ordered from their site... based from the tracking tool asa warehouse na but then after 3 days na ganon ang status,,, biglang back to zero, nawala lahat ng info sa order ko..huhuhuhu

lancel6
10/5/14

I bought smartphone from Lazada.. it's good enough, they have big discount.. I just hate to them is when I ordered for the 2nd time and I have waited for so long then.. they canceled it. Now, i'm thinking if I should buy in-store or still in lazada.. I hate crowded place plus I can't find a better store..like looking for really wat I need.. just like cloths .When I go to store.. I really hate saleslady/boy following me plus there r some sizes that r not available -_- I hate that moment when I go In-store and didn't buy anything.. I feel like a shoplifter -_- then thinking the manager/saleslady saying "nd man lng bumili or magnanakaw kaya un?"

cherelyno
10/2/14

Bought a product here but received it incomplete.There is missing parts.Instead I return I just dumped it.I already warned my friends and relatives not to but here.

Tip for consumers: Better buy in stores.U can make sure u will have it completely.

emelyp
9/30/14

I have ordered an Asus Zenfone 6 Flip Cover (Pearly White) and as per 2GO tracking app the package was received by 2GO Branch on Sept.29, 2014 at 6PM.

I have waited the delivery for the whole day (Sept. 30) since 2GO tracking app update indicated that the package was out for delivery at 9AM.It is already 4PM and there has been no delivery yet so I went to their branch here in our place to inquire. Ang ganda ng sagot nila. Yung delivery nila sa malayo nagdeliver muna at bukas na lang sana idedeliver yung sa inyo!!!!

In short, they released the package to me and what is worst, after checking the cover - it is way toooo small for my Zenfone 6!The size of the delivered cover is for Zenfone 5!!!ANO BA YAN!Do they know how to read?!

mozyp
9/29/14

Ordered an item from them. It has been past the 5 business days guarantee (more than 10 days), and it never arrived. Their phones are unreachable. Good thing it was ordered using COD, else all hell will break loose.

Tip for consumers: Read the other reviews and take your business elsewhere.

stephaniey2
9/26/14

My purchase arrived more than 15 days after buying and paying online.
The perfume I got was fake..I still have an original bottle that I bought from duty free..the scent is so different. The one from lazada stays for a minute then nothing..no scent. There were minute detail differences on the bottle and box from the one I got from duty free and the one from lazada.
This experience has really been disappointing, frustrating and a total waste.

Tip for consumers: Make sure the item you are buying is authentic..saving a few bucks is not worth anything if you get a fake product.

camillee2
9/19/14

I recently ordered a power bank and shoe rack from Lazada. I received a message after 4 days that the items were going to be delivered on the same day. I waited the whole day to no avail. The following day i received another notice that my item was delivered but they could not contact me. I followed up with the customer service with the guarantee that i will receive a notice once my order would be delivered again. The same scenario happened a couple more times wherein i would receive a message that my order was to be delivered on that day only to receive a message from the courier that they were at my place the following day. I cancelled all my plans during those days they informed me that they were going to deliver my items only to realize that i was wasting my time waiting for a delivery that was never going to arrive. When i last followed up they cancelled my order on the basis that i was never around to receive the item. Poor customer service from lazada. Such a waste of time!!!

jayveev1
9/18/14

do not ever think of buying any gadget from this f@#$% lazada! their after sales suck bigtime. their assurance of refund or replacement is just a marketing ploy to attrct sales. i bought a redmi 1s..after one day i returned the unit bec i discovered a defect when placing a call. when it got to them...they said its fine after 2 days of evaluating! ganon sila ka tangga!! it takes them a hundred heads to evaluate a single defect...ane eto ang matindi...they said the factory seal has been broken! sinong tanga ang mag tatanggal ng factory seal after one day of using??? NEVER TRUST FROM LAZADA. MAGALING SILA MAGBENTA BEC OF ATTRACTIVE SALES BUT BELIEVE ME THEY DO NOT DO REFUND OR REPLACEMENT...NEVER!!!

kinok1
9/17/14

Do not trust their warranties, they will "fine print' the $#*! out of you. Tons of headache comes with your item. I ordered one tablet and had a cracked LCD. Good bye to the refund since "an item must be in a brand new condition" when returned. -___- What the hell right? Time passed and ordered a phone. Returned the product as I was assured that "you can return the product if it is not working as expected" well they wouldn't accept it because the plastic covering the box was considered a "seal". (A seal they mislabeled so I opened the box thinking it was actually my order) If it was, then first they should clarify that removing items from the box voids the return guarantees and second, they shouldn't have that guarantee in the first place as it is impossible to fulfill. Stay away from this business. My bad experience here made me want to build my own Online Shopping business. That's how bad their service is, it makes you want to make your own.

anng27
9/10/14

I will never purchase from this website again. They have caused so much delay. If only I knew that my purchase will take more than 5 days I should have not bought. I purchased a Casio watch for my mother in law's birthday last Sept 9. I made my purchase last September 02.

Here is my order tracking:

>2014-09-09 14:04:10 Your item(s) has been shipped with 2GO with tracking number D0801855J.For more details on your shipment, please contact the shipping provider hotline (Mon-Fri 8am to 7pm; Sat 8am to 5pm): 02-5287136

>2014-09-05 15:44:42 Your item(s) is being packed and ready for shipment at our merchant's warehouse.

>2014-09-03 09:22:57 We are processing your item(s). Please refer to the product page for more specific lead time of your item.

>2014-09-03 09:22:56 Your order has been successfully verified.

>2014-09-02 18:32:26 Thank you for shopping with Lazada! Your order has been received and is going through verification process. Next update will be sent to you via email soon.

It is Sept 11 already yet I haven't gotten my order yet. I tried to contact their costumer care but it takes so long to connect to their hotline. I sent them some emails and not satisfied with their reply to my concern. The tracking number that they have provided me is invalid too. I also called 2Go regarding this and was informed that they don't have it in their system and will immediately update me regarding my concern. It has been 14 hours since I called but I haven't received an update. It is really very disappointing. Please improve your costumer support and your delivery time. be encouraged on how Zalora handles their costumers. They are way better!

Tip for consumers: Do not purchase from this website

kiml35
9/6/14

LAZADA.CO.ID SUCKS!
STAY AWAY FROM LAZADA INDONESIA
Penjualan via online semakin hari semakin familiar di kalangan masyarakat, pertama kali saya belanja di lazada saat itu anda begitu customer service tapi sekaranga semakin bisnis anda berkembang, pelayanan anda SANGAT BURUK! CS anda dan bahkan management anda tidak perduli dengan customer!

Tip for consumers: STAY AWAY FROM LAZADA INDONESIA

seant17
9/2/14

To: Lazada Philippines. order #303145286
If you are reading this, this is an insight in hopes that you will one day understand what a good online shopping experience truly is.

I have been a long time online shopper from Amazon and Ebay and this is one of the times that online shopping became a truly bad experience. What shoppers would say: FIRST AND LAST.

Here's the background:
My mom wanted to buy a 32" LED TV from SM and I told her i can get her a better deal online. It will just take a few days.
Aug 25, 2014: First time I decided to try Lazada website with a Mastercard Monday 10% discount. Doing my due diligence, I called in to verify if the item adverised is infact accurate and in stock. Yes they were so I went ahead and went thru payment. No 10% indication. Called back in to ask why. Rep said I'd have to purchase first and call in to get the 10% rebate. My mistake was to trust and purchase it. Called in after and they said the Toshiba 32" LED TV is not part of the Mastercard Monday 10% discount. Fortunately, I was able to take a snapshot of the item showing 10% off. I emailed that to a rep named Leslie and she said she will call back after lunch and update the discount refund but they never did.

Aug 26,2014: Called in again to check the status of the refund. Talked to Eve who said there was no ticket logged! So aside from not calling back, didn't even record he complaint. I resent an email showing proof of the item showing 10%discount mastercard monday. Eve said give them 24-48 hours for a response from their payments department.

Aug 28,2014: Called in again to check refund status after 48 hours. Nothing.

Aug 29,2014: Got an email that the shipment is being delivered. Waited and it never came.
Aug 30,2014: Called in to verify shipment...got another email that the delivery is on the way. Still no delivery.
Aug 31,2014 (Sunday): Item arrived.
Sept 1,2014 (Monday):Called in to followup the refund of P1,470. Still nothing.
Sept 2,2014 (Tuesday): My mom got so frustrated with the delivery notifications. Every time I told her the shipment is on the way, she wouldnt leave the house. On sunday, she left the house and had to go back bec the shipment was already there. Talk about the lack of coordination. We decided just to have it refunded and buy elsewhere. Walk into a store, take it home! So much for ease of online shopping. My bad mom. I didn't save you any money but instead gave you a ton of headache. Now the refund part which I've read a lot of complaints as well.
Sept. 3,2014: tried to drop off the tv at LBC and they would not accept it. we have to put it in a crate daw. WHAT?!?!?! delivered in a box without a crate and now we have to hire a carpenter to crate it??? Ridiculous. Lazada, you better talk to LBC about this. You will frustrate your clients until your name will become the worst online store.

TIPS:
1) Don't make promises you cannot keep. Tell your reps not to say that they will call when in fact, they will only email with a generic message...." i hope we have been somewhat of service..." duh???

2) Check your terms with your partners: LBC, 2Go. Having an account number is not enough. you need to be on the same page with them. Tell them it's okay for clients to ship returns as long as it is in original packaging...NOT CRATED!!!

3) Make sure you do not commit false advertising. IF you make a mistake, honor it right away!

There, i hope i didn't wasted my time writing this. I wouldn't recommend anyone to shop here at all.

Tip for consumers: Wait for more positive feedbacks for this site before even risking to get frustrated.

ericad4
8/28/14

I ordered from Lazada.com last August 22, 2014 and received an email that the item just arrived in their warehouse last August 27, 2014 and will be ready for shipping once cleared. So they are already delayed from their 5days max. I let it go, because they replied to me on my follow-up. Then the parcel was delivered and only to realized they sent me the wrong item. I ordered and paid for a 16gb usb and received an 8gb usb instead. I was due to sent the files to australia using that USB the next day so I can't return it anymore. So I emailed them to issue me a refund because I paid for a 16gb USB since that's all i can get for sure. No one from their customer service replied and when I contacted them in Facebook they just deleted the post where my inquiry was made... So bottom line is, LAZADA.COM is the worse online store I've encountered. I've been shopping online since 2012 and never have I encounter this much dismay. They even hide the 8gb text on the packaging using their barcode sticker. What a disappointment it has been dealing with them. Even the delivery guy was unprofessional complaining to me that his route for the day is very unorganized.

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from LAZADA.COM if you don't want to be stressed out with lousy services.

michellew42
8/21/14

i ordered from lazada and always pay via COD. my orders were always successful, probably because i always ordered small items like nail polish etc. but my recent order was such a disappointment. i orders 1 nail polish and baby shoes. i missed the day od the delivery and the delivery guy said he will be back after 2 days. i waited for those items for A WEEK. i emailed lazada and asked them when was my parcel going to be delivered but they said it was cancelled. so i was like ok fine. but the next day, the parcel arrived unexpectedly! i was so pissed cause i did'nt have any cash on me and had to rush to the atm. so unprofessional lazada. so unprofessional.

mikej98
8/18/14

My wife just ordered a new Cherry Mobile Cosmos and I knew right away it was knockoff copy and not original just by the pics from the camera. Real Cosmos has very high image quality. This phone has terrible image quality. Also the keypad is typing incorrect characters and sticking/hanging up badly. The phone is a cheap knockoff fake. Not a real Cherry Mobile because I had two of them and they are very good phones.

Tip for consumers: Do not buy from Lazada. They are selling cheap fakes, not original merchandise.

flhyna
8/11/14

I was very disappointed with Lazada! Just received the item which I ordered yesterday. The size I received is not the size I ordered. I was planning of returning it but then I just found out with one of my friend she encountered the same thing. Sobrang tagal nang replacement! Sometimes hindi pa daw na accommodate. Sobrang disappointed ako guys! I won't try again on this buying site EVER!!! so I discourage others don't dare to purchase at LAZADA. You'll get disappointed too.

shaleea
8/11/14

I just return a defective Asus tablet this afternoon at LBC. I indicated in the return form that I wanted a refund thru money transfer. After reading these negative reviews, I'm now even more worried that my money wouldn't be given back in the next couple of days.
The main reason why I chose topurchase online, is because I don't have the time to go to malls and spend hours choosing what item/gadget I should get. I do hope the company takes time to read these reviews here. Quite alarming I should say!

Lazada should be even more prompt and take immediate action when customers are doing follow ups and all the more complaining about their orders. Because if you do so, you won't be losing customers and your credibility as one of the "best" online store would be fairly acknowledged.

ANYWAYS, I want my money back asap. :)

fherlyns
8/5/14

Naku guys! Don't you ever dare to buy sa lazada na to! Pag umorder kasyempre mabilis kasi kikita sila e. Pag nag return ka naman ng product, ayun nangangamote! Isang linggo na wala ka pa ring balita sa product na sinoli mo e. Oyy mga empleyado nh lazada, nangangamote kayo! Tulog kasi ng tulog sa kangkungan!!!!!

makatangj
7/16/14

Received a defective tablet.. Still waiting for the replacement to be processed. Not worth the hassle

alexanderl14
7/8/14

Rating? 0

Stay away from Lazada! please! they cancelled my order right after i purchased / paid the item saying that it's out of stock but the item is still posted as available in their website! really, Lazada? you charged me for the item only to find out you're going to cancel it? jeez! now I have to wait for 15 days for my money to be returned! you better give me my money back!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: how can i communicate to lazada because i want to ask about my return product to them but the return payment still not yet send to me...?
7/22/13
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Lazada.com.ph staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

15 Photos for Lazada.com.ph