US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LawDepot.com reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-231-8424
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us
Review of LawDepot.com

LawDepot.com reviews

66%
340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

marlenec4

Cynthia Sawka was efficient, remarkably efficient in getting my document to me. (in 3 reviews)

betsys5

Your customer service will be remembered as we do more legal affairs in the future and will pay for them! (in 3 reviews)

ricardor9

Janet Metz did an excellent job of providing fast and accurate service. (in 4 reviews)

People interested in LawDepot.com are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesj97
8/29/15

very good

lyns26
8/28/15

Could not print off form

jacka56
8/27/15

I can not open and print these documents

eunicem2
8/23/15

you didn't fix my problem

phillipss
8/17/15

I was totally ready to cancel my subscription this morning because of the incredibly slow response to your system.
I would recommend any updates in Software be done outside of customer hours in the future to avoid such a poor first impression to a new customer.
anyway--Ms Janet Metz saved the day with her very helpful and professional approach to a irritated customer.

SHE IS A DEFINITE KEEPER!!!!!!!

larrys76
8/16/15

great so far!

elizabethm89
8/16/15

so far I have been happy

thomasl67
8/14/15

Good so far.

philipg18
8/13/15

Esie helped me a great deal, not only over the phone, but giving me an e. mail to help me change incorrect addresses on my original Power of Attorney form. I was able to make it a "Durable" PoA which answered my question regarding the mental capacity of the "Principal" to allow me to continue being the PoA.

I thank Esie for her help. It was very useful!

nikid3
8/6/15

I called to see if my agreement could be emailed to me bc I it was not saving from my computer. The representative Esther M. acted as though I was inconveniencing and suggested I try on other computers. Why should I travel to go use a public computer for a confidential agreement? Also, she made me feel as though my questions were ridiculous and chuckled as she answered, like I've should of know the answers.

bevz
8/2/15

TOTAL SCAM SERIOUSLY I OPT FOR THE 7 day trial and then I DID CANCEL literally the next day... Come to find 5 months later they have been billing me the entire time! Never once sent me any email or statement! Such a SCAM, Steall money from people.

darlaj4
8/1/15

Very easy to deal with but ended up with a 6-page document -- too many pages to record and not terribly attractive.

beverlyw20
7/26/15

this was good, but you only have a week before you get charged--beware!

dianae6
7/26/15

good

cynthiam30
7/24/15

I need to speak with Cynthia sawka. She helped me when my husband purchased the bill of sale form because we were having compatibility problems. We can't print it, won't use it cuz we can't print it and Cynthia told me our payment would be credited back to my husbands credit card. Please credit the card as I was told - we are not going to use your service, not good. Thanks

joes486
7/23/15

Sneaky Sneaky, they will charge you for their "FREE" forms, don't give a credit card and not read the very fine print. 4 months later, the "FREE" form cost me $132.00. Shame on you Canada for allowing this company to steal from people.
DO NOT USE, there are free forms out there.

joennee
7/20/15

I was having problems loging into my account. I recieved very curtious help from a very nice ypung lady. It was a good experience!

osmarn
7/20/15

100% satisfaction

danielb140
7/18/15

Cynthia was patient, cooperative, knowledgeable, and a pleasure to deal with.

nncym
7/17/15

helped me out alot

nancyl65
7/17/15

Great help from all staff . Got what I needed., thank you.

Nancy lynch

elizabethc75
7/5/15

Help was provided with printing my document successfuly and I'm eternally grateful.

alexb106
7/4/15

Excellent , Awesome. Walked me through , extremely patient , made sure my issue was resolved!

trishap4
6/28/15

when I couldn't open the pdf, it was sent to me as a word doc! Kori was the best

carlosm40
6/27/15

big help

alanh58
6/25/15

Easy to use; professional document; Excellent

robertf84
6/25/15

The executor did not print out. Kori was very helpful in finding for me.

lewisd16
6/25/15

I searched for FREE forms. lawdepot stated that it had free forms and said I could fill out the forms on line and print. Which I did. at the end of the process I was told I had to choose which free/or license before I printed the form. There no place to choose free except a large box the said choose here (or something to that nature) there was no place for free, only 3 different fees. I just wanted my forms so I choose the $19.95 fee.
I got a response from lawdepot.com. They stated that I should call a phone # for help. I called and basically it was a waste of time. The lady assured me that it was my ignorance the I got charged. In other words, you better take the time to read the very fine print and have a lawyer's degree. BEST THING YET. LEAVE THEM ALONE, there are better places out there. Yes, my loss, I read the copy I got, it had errors. SO, I went some where else and got what I needed for FREE
I found out why my bank charged a n extra fee, "overseas purchase" they are not an American Company ...... another good reason to stay away!!!!!

jamahrr
6/22/15

My experience today with the customer care tech was off the charts. She answered all of my questions in detail and didn't have a problem answering multiple senario questions that I had. She was very patient and calm. Her name is Mrs. Madzingo.

ronr32
6/21/15

THANKS VERY MUCH...YOUR PHONE STAFF WAS VERY PROFESSIONAL THANK YOU
RON RICORD

joys27
6/20/15

Both Cynthia and Esie were very helpful.
Thanks,
Joy

donnas72
6/19/15

YOU DON'T TELL me ANYTHING I DON"T KNOW I HAVE QUESTIONS I WANT ANSWERED . THANK YOU DONNA STONE

moek5
6/15/15

They charged us $100 for incorporation, and made a mistake on our application, and once confronting them, no apology given, just asked more money to solve the problem. Terrible.

tinat21
6/13/15

great

bertiel8
6/11/15

Sorry I didn''t know what most meant. PLEASE CANCEL the subscription.

ibrahimh22
6/11/15

Tried incorporating my business using law depot services. They gave me misleading information over the phone. Then eventually when I mentioned that information over the email they said it is not true, and they denied the fact that they spoke with me via phone.

I accepted their bad customer support and I was trying to continue business with them. The incorporator ended up sending a full refund and closing down my ticket without me asking to. Basically they're telling me "Here's your money back, we don't want to help you"

jamesp154
6/8/15

My experience was very pleasant.

lydiap7
6/8/15

Would not except my password had to have an email sent not to happy about that.

donnat29
6/6/15

wonderful

harrietb2
6/5/15

I called to get help in printing out the basic lease form I had filled out. I was annoyed because my first call to the help line was not answered and I thought I had been "taken." However, my second call went through and forwarded to Kori and she was wonderful. She never showed any impatience with me and was professional in every way. This I appreciated very much. She was just what the doctor ordered!?!

tinas48
6/4/15

Great

betsys5
6/1/15

The person helping was very professional and respectful when I couldn't get a free copy of a health directive to print properly. She offered to e-mail me two different alternatives to try. The pdf worked. Your customer service will be remembered as we do more legal affairs in the future and will pay for them!

norvalr
5/30/15

Please add the above to my paid subscription to my durable power of attorney, or substitute a complete correct form.

judithb19
5/29/15

Found the agent Janet to be very helpful with my printing problem. Creating the will is easy and covers all the legal jargon needed.

tomw73
5/28/15

Thank you for great Service.

richardb153
5/25/15

Dear CEO or Office Executive Manager

Receive my compliments for the great services that your employee (Esther Madzingo-" Esie") has been providing to me today during a phone conversation via the relay Operator.

She does not deserve just a (5), but she deserves a 10/10 100% for today task. Thank you. Give her a raise. Can you do that? It won't hurt you.
5/22/15; 6:31PM ET-USA

5/18/15

Good

gloriaw9
5/18/15

I am pleased with the use of documents that I needed. It is user friendly and very easy to follow.

johnm471
5/17/15

I really like your products and your customer service. Janet was very helpful, professional and knowledgeable.

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I talked to someone about a 1 year pay program. can you tell me about it
4/18/15
Answer
kathiek2
A: Our 1 year Pro license offers access to documents for twelve months for an annual cost of only $95.88. You can prepare documents such as Wills, Power of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Commercial or Residential Leases and Eviction Notices just to name a few. Prior to renewal, we will send you an email. You can reach our Customer Support team Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm ET at 1-855-231-8424.
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how much to provide a lease for the state of Florida
4/27/15
Answer
kathiek2
A: After you complete the questionnaire for the residential lease, you can select either a one time Basic license for $20.95 or you can select the 7 day free trial offer. The Basic license lets you create, edit and print as many residential leases as you need for two weeks and after two weeks, the license will expire. The 7 day free trial will allow access to any document free for 7 days. If the account is cancelled within 7 days, there are no charges for any documents prepared. If the account is not cancelled within that time frame, the subscription commences for $33.00 per month until cancelled. To cancel, you can click the Cancel button in your account under the Subscription tab, or you can call or chat with us and we can cancel the account for you.
4/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
LawDepot.com?