US Government's NSF

340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ricardor9

Janet Metz did an excellent job of providing fast and accurate service. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

maryanns2
2/22/15

I called in and got a very nice gal, Cynthia she was very helpful. Because I am old and not too good on the computer I had to call back and got another very sweet gal named Corey, she also was very helpful. They are both assists to your company. I will recommend your site to all of my friends. I am still having trouble printing the two Wills off for some reason, but will figure it out on my own, if I can't worn Cynthia and Cory I maybe calling them back....haha

jonasb28
2/21/15

One of the most simple and effective ways of creating a document that I've ever come across

jamesw156
2/18/15

Another wind you in company. Fill out our FREE form to get a FREE WILL and then having spent a lot of time completing the online forms you are asked to give card details to avoid complications should you wish to use another of their services in the future. The reason I chose your document was because it was FREE. Not because I wanted to give you card details and then have to cancel my contract with you. See other comments regarding cancelling with this company. One of the worst marketing ploys now used by online companies. Be ashamed. I guarantee I will not be using your documents. Shame there is a not a zero star option, you should consider it!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't

2/14/15

Very Helpful, thank you

richardm98
2/9/15

I was pleased with the document and the help Cynthia gave. However, I was disappointed to learn that the "free" aspect of only needing one document would result in an automatic membership fee after the first two weeks unless I canceled. I do not like such a process without prior information before filling out document information. It seemed to me like a subtle strategy to get a customer like me to sign up for the 19.95 single document just to avoid the hassle of being "free" if we go through all the hoops down the road. I think that not enough information is given up front before we have to "make a selection to print your document." I was irritated that I had to pay for something that I ended up not needing at this time anyway.

janicec16
2/8/15

Great Detailed lease
Caroline expressed to me to make sure if I didn't want to be charged to cancel in a timely manner.
I used your service last week (Thursday)
Janice Coe jan4news@yahoo.com 571 223 9021

bobd69
2/7/15

Could not print out document but did after you emaied it to me

ricardor9
2/7/15

Janet Metz did an excellent job of providing fast and accurate service. It is a nice feature that you provide a first and last name as it indicates that there is a real person out there that exists and cares. So many other companies do not do this and it tends to make business very impersonal and distant. Thank you

johng174
2/6/15

Janet Metz is the delightfully patient person from whom I received step-by-step assistance. Whoever hired her made an excellent choice. I gladly give her a "Five Star Rating", and would give her a "Sixth" were that star available.

lionelw9
1/31/15

THANK YOU MS. JANET METZ FOR YOUR MOST HELPFUL ASSISTANCE TODAY IN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. YOU WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL YET PERSONAL AND HELPED ME GREATLY IN MY FAMILIES TIME OF NEED IN ORDER TO PROTECT SOMEONE DEAR TO US. RATE 10 STARS

fayc23
1/26/15

It was pleasureable especially talking to Caroline Chapelle. She is a keeper. I still can't print my free will.

judithe3
1/26/15

OK

jamesg114
1/25/15

Provided a password reset and email update. Excellent and quick resolution of my issue! Thank You! 5 Stars!

clydes24
1/25/15

Immediate response, Carolina was a delight to speak to sorted out everything in a matter of minutes (after a three hour phone call to a financial institution that shall remain nameless. If I didn't spend a lot of time in the third world, I would have been quite vexed). . In heaven, all the call centers are staffed by Canadians. Thank you.

robertk88
1/22/15

Our Family is Presently Dealing with a Stage 3.5 Cancer Situation . LawDepot.Com was
a Godsend - as We had to Obtain Power of Attorney and Last Will and Testament Forms
very Quickly . The Forms were Comprehensive, Complete and Tailored to our State of
Texas. Bottom Line .... We were Highly Impressed - Very Appreciative & Thankful ! ! !

Tip for consumers: UTILIZE the " FREE TRIAL" - Invaluable Opportunity ! !

zoee
1/22/15

for $20 I got only 1 document. I know many more are needed to evict.
Misleading website.

patrickl40
1/21/15

I had no problem using the Law Review's website for my Will and a Health Directive. Very easy to fill out and print. I did not cancel in time and was billed, but cancelled in time to have a very nice woman on the phone to wipe out my bill because I no longer had an open account. Nice people on the telephone and an easy to use site.
Thank you Law Depot.

Tip for consumers: Be careful you understand the billing procedures and terms.

shelleyw4
1/16/15

Cynthia was my connection. You are lucky to have her as she has patience. She gets my 5 star rating with my thanks

melindab3
1/15/15

Very convenient and most helpful. Thank you!

marlenec4
1/8/15

Cynthia Sawka was efficient, remarkably efficient in getting my document to me.
Kudos!

raulg11
1/7/15

The assistance provided was very helpful, however I have not been able to retrieve the information needed. Waiting to have my new password confirmed.

alk60
1/1/15

Didn't work. It's like it's write protected

barbarad26
1/1/15

Fast and easy!

nelsonm28
12/28/14

ok

jan-ellenb
12/27/14

I cannot effectively rate the assistance you gave by sending a notice of refund because my bank has no record of the refund. The original refund notice we received was dated 12/10/2014 and now it looks like refund was not processed until 12/14/2014. However, It is now 12/24/2014 and we have not had our account refunded. I did add one star because you responded.

pats77
12/27/14

Janet was there for me in my hour of need. She solved my problem and I am so grateful to her. Law Depot is extremely fortunate to have such a wonderful employee.

davids280
12/21/14

I was a little apprehensive about using these types of services that want a credit card and then say you can cancel when you are done. You will not get billed I was promised as long as I cancel within the seven days. I just needed one document, I had called to make sure that that was okay with this company, greeted by a lady named Carolina who was so sweet and kind not to mention knowledgeable, she assured me just to get my one document and if I ever needed your services again to go back to depot which I will next summer. Right now I just needed it for one document. After going in and getting my document I had troubles again, only this time with my computer, call back in Carolina directed me and showed me exactly what to do. The third time, I needed to call in and cancel the account, and find my documents since my computer was having issues, This time I spoke with another friendly rep named Kathleen, or Kathy not sure of her name now, however she was just as amazing as Carolina, she found my documents, email them to me told me exactly what my problem was, maybe I should update my browser LOL. My point was these ladies were very professional, went out of their way to help me! You just don't get service like this anymore! When I have my fortune 500 company I will be sure to look at these ladies up and have them work for me! Thank you again, you both went above and beyond and I really appreciate it! David J small 813-528-1104

yvetted2
12/21/14

I can't thank you enough for helping me get through this. This Legal Contract was exactly what I needed and SO easy to fill out. The problem ran to my printer, which I finally found out that the ink showed one-half-full, when it was really empty The help I received meant the world!!! So-thanks so very much and have a lovely Christmas.

frankp34
12/18/14

I couldn't be more pleased

russellk12
12/15/14

Very Good. I was was treated fairly and Janet made me feel comfortable in making the change in the license and getting the document to me in word

josephc50
12/12/14

I have not received my documents yet.

buckw10
12/8/14

super

davek
12/6/14

They cost me a lot of money. refused to refund it. It's too hard to do anything online involving must cancel by or you will be charged monthly.

pamelas28
12/6/14

Thank you Cynthia fo providing such great service. I will tell my friends about your site.

brantl8
12/1/14

Excellent

deanu
12/1/14

Cynthia,

Your response was remarkably fast an very appropriate. I could not have been served better.

Dean

kenfordf
11/21/14

Just spoke to Janet after previously talking to another representative (forgot the name) they were both very helpful and patient/diligent and must be commended. Thank you.

K.Frank

heleng22
11/8/14

Wonderful, very professional

jasone20
10/28/14

i was a little nervous (just before putting my card detail in and checking reviews on this site) - however i read them and proceeded. Let me tell you...
The free trial IS a free trial - just remember to canx subscription if you don't wish to proceed before the week is up - (it does tell you this)
i had a need for a commercial rental template
the site was easy to use - logical and i had no trouble drafting the extra things it needed (as all very simple)
the process is easy
despite the fact that i have now canx my free trial -and probably to the dissapointment of the company owners - i must say that will be using this site again and will probably subsribe.
We are an SME business and a site like this is great for our needs rather than consult a costly contract solicitor (as this was a basic need)
One thing i would say to the site owners is .... should the cost for a monthly/yearly subscription been much less, i would have not hesitated to subscribe however, a business like ours would only need to use your services two or three times a year and your subscription prices made this non-viable to achieve

I have given five stars here as it's quite fitting and i also know (as our company gets reviews) - that sometimes, people will wrongly moan about things that aren't really true or relevant. I hope this brings the ratings up for lawdepot.co.uk - thank you.

lillianj7
10/27/14

I really appreciate having access to LawDepot.com. being with you all since 2011, and the person i spoke with over the phone- was really polite, and knowledgeable about the questions i had. Sincerely, Thank you.

stuartl16
10/25/14

On 21st October 2014, I used law depot for a quick promissory note and then cancelled my subscription the next day. It all worked beautifully and the cancellation was easy.

I HIGHLY recommend these guys. Give it a go!

Iam in no way a legal person. I am a truck driving miner. This site was very VERY easy to use.

Tip for consumers: Check it out!

justins68
10/24/14

Quick / fast / freindly and expalained my question great!

carlb34
10/24/14

Well pleased with the documents and the extra help.

anthonyf26
10/19/14

Janet at Customer Support was extremely helpful.

mikeb154
10/16/14

On August 27, 2014 I found WWW. LAWDEPOT.COM and thought I'd give it a try. I didn't like their FREE advertising because there isn't any FREE anything but like a fool I went ahead and bought a 2 week subscription so I could write up a Bill of Sale and some other documents that I needed. That worked out OK so I decided to purchase their 1 year subscription for $95.88. That was on Sept. 8, 2014, I used the service for about 2 weeks and now I can't even log on no matter how I try. I've used 2 search engines and typed in www.lawdepot.com and none of them can bring up their website. I think they have some how blocked me from getting on their site. I tried to call their number 1-855-231-8424 yesterday and it just rang and rang and rang. I called again today and of course they are closed for the holiday. I will try to cancel their service tomorrow. Hopefully I'll get some of my money back but after reading many reviews it is probably unlikely. There should not be ANY issues with a company that takes your money for a service. My advice to readers. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY, PERIOD.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE !!!

jimt36
10/15/14

I signed up for the Free Trial for 7 days. I Canceled after 2 days. I have been Charged $33 twice so far!!! I'm in the process of a BBB Complaint!!!

ethelh16
10/12/14

Good but trouble downloading lease