US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LawDepot.com reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-231-8424
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us
Review of LawDepot.com

LawDepot.com reviews

71%
340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

betsys5

Your customer service will be remembered as we do more legal affairs in the future and will pay for them! (in 10 reviews)

corneliusl11

Janet Metz was professional and helpful beyond words and very patient with this Luddite. (in 7 reviews)

graces49

I had trouble logging in but Cynthia Sawka was helpful and emailed document to me. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

dabneyr
5/29/16

To date my experience with LawDepot.com has been great, largely because of the program's user friendly format. Because I'm retired, I often find that "IT" has far surpassed my expertise.When I called for help, Monique answered my questions immediately with obvious skill and knowledge of services you offer and how to help me from "being stuck",,, to very friendly. guidance so that I was able to move to the next level in editing the lease I was working on. Yea! Monique and thank you, Today I'm ready to print it, and am feeling confident that help is close as a phone call should I need it. When I've finished this project. I plan to return for other services you offer to catch up on several othe legal documenrs that are in need of updating,

doreend5
5/21/16

EXCELLENT With ALL OPERATORS__VERY PATIENT!!!!

davidk223
5/21/16

The Representative was very ( patient ) and had great ( customer service. )

She helped me quickly and in a very efficient manner. She was understanding

and answered all my questions. Thank You

David Kawa Ka'aha'aina Sr.

johnf237
5/15/16

The service was excellent!

mojob1
5/14/16

very helpful

anthonyr81
5/10/16

Excellent in every respect!

jamesb372
5/10/16

Excellent Service by Cynfia

elisec6
5/8/16

Monique was extremely personable and polite. She talked me through my issue and had everything resolved swiftly.
She made my interaction with your company a very positive experience.
Give this woman a raise!!

ncc3
5/2/16

I called the staff at law depot to expedite my incorporation and was willing to pay a fee. The staff was initially helpful and said they will have it done in 48 hrs. After 48 hours I called again and they said it will be done that day. End of the day still nothing.....I feel they are just giving me lip service

garyj39
5/2/16

excellent

maryb284
4/23/16

rickh71
4/22/16

helpful, but once I changed my password, I still have no idea what is going on with my case and just what I am paying

emmag36
4/21/16

I used this site to create one document in December. I paid a monthly subscription fee of $24, which I was happy to pay to use the service. Then I cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks later after I had finished the document. 4 months later I discover my subscription was never cancelled! I emailled customer support - since I can't find a phone number for this company in Australia - and they refunded only 2 months to me, saying that is the maximum amount they are allowed to refund. It is a con to steal your money, don't subscribe to this site!!!

Edited - After numerous emails to customer support, they are still refusing to refund my money. They are saying that it wasn't cancelle back in December - which it absolutely was! When I clicked cancel it said "Cancellation Successful". And the account has not been accessed since December last year - there is proof of this in my lawdepot subscription. Customer support claims that they are unable to see when my account was last accessed and that they always will send an email when a cancellation has been made. This is all a huge lie, stay away from this website.

Edited (again) - Still more emails sent to customer support, and now they have the guts to finally respond to this review! I DID click cancel in December, and it DID say my subscription had been cancelled. Their system is set up to STEAL PEOPLE'S MONEY. I have emailled a PDF with PROOF that the account was not accessed singe 14th December 2015. They still refuse to refund my money. There is a glitch in the system that they are REFUSING to acknowledge - and REFUSING to fix. Stay away from this website.

bonniec43
4/21/16

Cynthia was very curious and understanding. She took care of helping me and resolving my issue.
Thanks

jeannec12
4/19/16

Janet Metz was very helpful and extremely patient. Thanks again!

howardr25
4/17/16

Was unable to print the contract from the internet. Janet was very helpful and e-mailed it to me.

I appreciate the service.

teresaw45
4/17/16

I was immediately assisted with my issue of printing the legal document. The whole experience lasted (2) two minutes.

amyd63
4/13/16

When it came to a medical directive, how it is that you offer to review it, to be free and clear of grammatical errors and yet under kidney dialysis, you have spelled it *kydney* ? That really scares me. Are you legit? I am a writer and miss nothing when it comes to the grammatical.

frankc80
4/8/16

Having a problem sending out a contract......called Cynthia.......PRESTO!!

Fixed!!

brians208
4/8/16

Excellent info provided, answered all questions clearly and precisely. Highly recommend.

darwinb13
4/3/16

After entering Bill of Sale information, the on-line system was unable to locate my latest document. The system presented me a prior Bill of Sale that I had completed two (estimated) years ago for another vehicle.

I called LawDepot for assistance and was connected with Ms. Janice Metz. Janice was unable to resolve the software problem, but she emailed me the proper document, which solved my problem. She was courteous, and very helpful. I give her a five star rating.

loisi1
4/3/16

Pleasant and helpful.

garys124
3/27/16

Very knowledgeable and patient! Remedied the problem and provided two alternatives! You have hired persons with excellent people skills. Than you

markn65
3/26/16

Had problems downloading agrrement.Staff was courteous and helpful!

ak438
3/22/16

I chatted with Devine about an issue I had with a document. She responded quickly and professionally, and resolved my issue to my satisfaction, going above and beyond to do so.

kymberlym
3/17/16

I won't get into details, but Janet was wonderful in assisting me with an issue that was brought to my attention via email. Lawdepot was in no way at fault I must ad. Janet jumped right in, fixed things right up and I guarantee in the future I will use this website when I graduate Empire Law. Thanks Janet!!!

joank33
3/17/16

The site offered many different Forms not just the ones I was seeking. After printing out several I found I had made an error in the address of the Health Surrogate. I had not seen the area for different states than the one I am in. I called for help, told the lady on the phone what I had done. She said that was no problem and could be fixed. She fixed it to correct state and e-mailed the Form again, almost immediately to make it perfect. Very accommodating and helpful.

joel718
3/15/16

Janet was quick friendly & easy to work with. Solved my problem immediately. First time using your service. Sure I will be back

normani1
3/14/16

Great thanks

graces49
3/12/16

I had trouble logging in but Cynthia Sawka was helpful and emailed document to me. There were apostrophes in it that were wrong. eg Stephens's. I have just emailed Cynthia to ask for document to be corrected but have not heard back

jacquelineh26
3/11/16

Monique was pleasant, very helpful, efficient and professional.
I will use this site again.

J. Hobley

barbarak55

Very helpful. Thank you.

emmat45
3/7/16

Great service and fast I would definitely recommend Rocket Lawyer. Thank you for all your help.

shaunk10

Terrible service and rude

jamesd210
3/7/16

I signed up 2/27/16. LawDepot.com charged my credit card $33 on 3/1/16. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card to get the money back. I gave it 2 stars b/c t least the forms worked.

tracya30
2/25/16

quick response to solve my printing problem

teds32
2/23/16

I have used LawDepot quite a few times and have not been disappointed at any
tikme. Thanks!

williamh149
2/21/16

Pleased with document and needed instructions.

rheam1
2/21/16

I spoke with Monique who was very helpful and very professional. Earlier I contacted a site by mistake called lawdepot.NC.com and they were downright rude so I was afraid I had the wrong sight again but Monique was very sweet and assured me I had the right site this time.

lisag116
2/21/16

Divine was very helpful and tried to resolve my problem, but nothing she tried worked. My problem is still unresolved and I am waiting on an email from another dept.

andys93
2/17/16

Janet's customer service was better then expected. Thank you

jamest144
2/15/16

Divine did a great job answering and helping find my last will document. Thank you Divine

karenu6
2/14/16

I was having a problem with my last will and testament. Divine really was a big help and fixed my problem within minutes. I am not very computer literate but she made it simple for me to understand and finish my task.
Divine is awesome and I hope she will be able to help me again if need be

michaelc271
2/14/16

I took the free trial to look at a few documents like wills. When I cancelled the free subscription trial it was one click and done. No fooling around, no complex cancellation. This is a very honest website and business, and I will use them in the future if I need legal docs.

pauld143
2/13/16

Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, compassionate and very pleasant to talk to.

My problem was resolved in just a few minutes. Thank you

dianan16
2/12/16

THANKS TO SITE JABBER, an employee of law depot. com decided to refund two of the three months that I was charged? If they had reversed all three months I would have deleted the review, I am upping my star one, but since I NEVER USED THE SITE, and I did cancel, and there is proof I NEVER USED THEIR SITE.......Why did they return two of three charges? I am greatful for some action, but returning all that was stolen from me, would have been better.

lindar110
2/12/16

VERY POLITE, A NICE EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU!

carwynj
2/11/16

Great initially, had to use chat Janet was excellent couldn't save as pdf from editor which was a problem Janet was able to sort

audren
2/8/16

- mail so I can print a copy for my records Allison. ASVP audre58@gmail.com

jeremiaha12
2/6/16

The site offers very basic services; however, the services aren't sufficient to fully handle an estate. Customer Service was un-helpful very dismissive.

30 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Answer
kathiek2
A: Jerry, to cancel your subscription, go to:

or call us at 1-855-231-8424 Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm ET and we will cancel it for you.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Answer
kathiek2
A: The information that you entered will be stored in our secure servers and can be accessed only by signing in to your account. Additionally, the order process occurs through an encrypted connection. We use the Secure Socket Layer (SSL/TSL) protocol with 128-bit encryption strength to transmit sensitive information.
Our forms are drafted and revised by our in-house legal department. Please note that the documents are generated based on the answers you enter. Ensure you accurately complete all the necessary fields. Once completed, it is a legal document. The answers you select and how you edit the document can potentially affect whether the form is legally enforceable and valid. If you are unsure how to complete the answers or edit the document to fit your fact situation, you should consider contacting a local attorney in your jurisdiction to assist you. Customers are responsible for special requirements in their jurisdiction.
You are still responsible to file or register your documents with the correct facilities should it be required.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other customers.
LawDepot.com?