US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LawDepot.com reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-231-8424
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us
Review of LawDepot.com

LawDepot.com reviews

70%
340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

betsys5

Your customer service will be remembered as we do more legal affairs in the future and will pay for them! (in 9 reviews)

corneliusl11

Janet Metz was professional and helpful beyond words and very patient with this Luddite. (in 7 reviews)

graces49

I had trouble logging in but Cynthia Sawka was helpful and emailed document to me. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ncc3
5/2/16

I called the staff at law depot to expedite my incorporation and was willing to pay a fee. The staff was initially helpful and said they will have it done in 48 hrs. After 48 hours I called again and they said it will be done that day. End of the day still nothing.....I feel they are just giving me lip service

garyj39
5/2/16

excellent

maryb284
4/23/16

rickh71
4/22/16

helpful, but once I changed my password, I still have no idea what is going on with my case and just what I am paying

emmag36
4/21/16

I used this site to create one document in December. I paid a monthly subscription fee of $24, which I was happy to pay to use the service. Then I cancelled my subscription a couple of weeks later after I had finished the document. 4 months later I discover my subscription was never cancelled! I emailled customer support - since I can't find a phone number for this company in Australia - and they refunded only 2 months to me, saying that is the maximum amount they are allowed to refund. It is a con to steal your money, don't subscribe to this site!!!

Edited - After numerous emails to customer support, they are still refusing to refund my money. They are saying that it wasn't cancelle back in December - which it absolutely was! When I clicked cancel it said "Cancellation Successful". And the account has not been accessed since December last year - there is proof of this in my lawdepot subscription. Customer support claims that they are unable to see when my account was last accessed and that they always will send an email when a cancellation has been made. This is all a huge lie, stay away from this website.

Edited (again) - Still more emails sent to customer support, and now they have the guts to finally respond to this review! I DID click cancel in December, and it DID say my subscription had been cancelled. Their system is set up to STEAL PEOPLE'S MONEY. I have emailled a PDF with PROOF that the account was not accessed singe 14th December 2015. They still refuse to refund my money. There is a glitch in the system that they are REFUSING to acknowledge - and REFUSING to fix. Stay away from this website.

bonniec43
4/21/16

Cynthia was very curious and understanding. She took care of helping me and resolving my issue.
Thanks

jeannec12
4/19/16

Janet Metz was very helpful and extremely patient. Thanks again!

howardr25
4/17/16

Was unable to print the contract from the internet. Janet was very helpful and e-mailed it to me.

I appreciate the service.

teresaw45
4/17/16

I was immediately assisted with my issue of printing the legal document. The whole experience lasted (2) two minutes.

amyd63
4/13/16

When it came to a medical directive, how it is that you offer to review it, to be free and clear of grammatical errors and yet under kidney dialysis, you have spelled it *kydney* ? That really scares me. Are you legit? I am a writer and miss nothing when it comes to the grammatical.

frankc80
4/8/16

Having a problem sending out a contract......called Cynthia.......PRESTO!!

Fixed!!

brians208
4/8/16

Excellent info provided, answered all questions clearly and precisely. Highly recommend.

larryd52
4/7/16

I was up set because I could not get a look at my down load. So I waited for them to send a copy of my question and answer to it. After a few days I called and found out they didn't send one and that got me upset with them. I found out you had to have app to copy it. I didn't have that I thought, but I did. So I down loaded my paper. I call and thank them for there help and patience. Larry

darwinb13
4/3/16

After entering Bill of Sale information, the on-line system was unable to locate my latest document. The system presented me a prior Bill of Sale that I had completed two (estimated) years ago for another vehicle.

I called LawDepot for assistance and was connected with Ms. Janice Metz. Janice was unable to resolve the software problem, but she emailed me the proper document, which solved my problem. She was courteous, and very helpful. I give her a five star rating.

loisi1
4/3/16

Pleasant and helpful.

garys124
3/27/16

Very knowledgeable and patient! Remedied the problem and provided two alternatives! You have hired persons with excellent people skills. Than you

markn65
3/26/16

Had problems downloading agrrement.Staff was courteous and helpful!

ak438
3/22/16

I chatted with Devine about an issue I had with a document. She responded quickly and professionally, and resolved my issue to my satisfaction, going above and beyond to do so.

kymberlym
3/17/16

I won't get into details, but Janet was wonderful in assisting me with an issue that was brought to my attention via email. Lawdepot was in no way at fault I must ad. Janet jumped right in, fixed things right up and I guarantee in the future I will use this website when I graduate Empire Law. Thanks Janet!!!

joank33
3/17/16

The site offered many different Forms not just the ones I was seeking. After printing out several I found I had made an error in the address of the Health Surrogate. I had not seen the area for different states than the one I am in. I called for help, told the lady on the phone what I had done. She said that was no problem and could be fixed. She fixed it to correct state and e-mailed the Form again, almost immediately to make it perfect. Very accommodating and helpful.

joel718
3/15/16

Janet was quick friendly & easy to work with. Solved my problem immediately. First time using your service. Sure I will be back

normani1
3/14/16

Great thanks

graces49
3/12/16

I had trouble logging in but Cynthia Sawka was helpful and emailed document to me. There were apostrophes in it that were wrong. eg Stephens's. I have just emailed Cynthia to ask for document to be corrected but have not heard back

jacquelineh26
3/11/16

Monique was pleasant, very helpful, efficient and professional.
I will use this site again.

J. Hobley

barbarak55

Very helpful. Thank you.

emmat45
3/7/16

Great service and fast I would definitely recommend Rocket Lawyer. Thank you for all your help.

shaunk10

Terrible service and rude

jamesd210
3/7/16

I signed up 2/27/16. LawDepot.com charged my credit card $33 on 3/1/16. I had to dispute the charge with my credit card to get the money back. I gave it 2 stars b/c t least the forms worked.

tracya30
2/25/16

quick response to solve my printing problem

teds32
2/23/16

I have used LawDepot quite a few times and have not been disappointed at any
tikme. Thanks!

williamh149
2/21/16

Pleased with document and needed instructions.

rheam1
2/21/16

I spoke with Monique who was very helpful and very professional. Earlier I contacted a site by mistake called lawdepot.NC.com and they were downright rude so I was afraid I had the wrong sight again but Monique was very sweet and assured me I had the right site this time.

lisag116
2/21/16

Divine was very helpful and tried to resolve my problem, but nothing she tried worked. My problem is still unresolved and I am waiting on an email from another dept.

andys93
2/17/16

Janet's customer service was better then expected. Thank you

jamest144
2/15/16

Divine did a great job answering and helping find my last will document. Thank you Divine

karenu6
2/14/16

I was having a problem with my last will and testament. Divine really was a big help and fixed my problem within minutes. I am not very computer literate but she made it simple for me to understand and finish my task.
Divine is awesome and I hope she will be able to help me again if need be

michaelc271
2/14/16

I took the free trial to look at a few documents like wills. When I cancelled the free subscription trial it was one click and done. No fooling around, no complex cancellation. This is a very honest website and business, and I will use them in the future if I need legal docs.

pauld143
2/13/16

Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, compassionate and very pleasant to talk to.

My problem was resolved in just a few minutes. Thank you

dianan16
2/12/16

THANKS TO SITE JABBER, an employee of law depot. com decided to refund two of the three months that I was charged? If they had reversed all three months I would have deleted the review, I am upping my star one, but since I NEVER USED THE SITE, and I did cancel, and there is proof I NEVER USED THEIR SITE.......Why did they return two of three charges? I am greatful for some action, but returning all that was stolen from me, would have been better.

lindar110
2/12/16

VERY POLITE, A NICE EXPERIENCE. THANK YOU!

carwynj
2/11/16

Great initially, had to use chat Janet was excellent couldn't save as pdf from editor which was a problem Janet was able to sort

audren
2/8/16

- mail so I can print a copy for my records Allison. ASVP audre58@gmail.com

jeremiaha12
2/6/16

The site offers very basic services; however, the services aren't sufficient to fully handle an estate. Customer Service was un-helpful very dismissive.

sharonr45
2/1/16

You have options: a free week, basic one month charge($33), yearly charge($98) or if you are stupid, a continuous monthly charge to your credit card of ($33). I chose the basic one month charge. Unfortunately, I am crazy busy and I was not checking for monthly charges. I also have "unenrollme" so I was not receiving email notices. I called customer service to explain this was a mistake and since they charged me $65 over what would cost the consumer for the yearly charge, I felt they should refund my account.
The women I spoke to was rude and nonchalant. What a shame. The service was ok, however there is NO customer service. They obviously take advantage of people being too busy. Just do the math!
Shaon

Tip for consumers: Beware!

jerryw50
1/31/16

bad, put wrong state on will, you are to check my work not the other way around.

aber21
1/28/16

I logged on once never used the account, and never gave it a second thought. Seven months later I realize they have been hitting my credit card every month, no receipts on invoicing nothing. Every other account I have sends me receipts every time they take a payment. These people rely on the fact that people get busy and tied up with other thing in life and just keep collecting till you notice.

kayh34
1/24/16

I used the chat line and had a very nice person talking to me who answered my question and then sent me an email for adding my password. I was unable, however, to answer her on the chat page. I don't recall her name.

frankm104
1/22/16

Monique was knowledgeable and pleasant. I am still a dummy on the computer and she had all the answers. Thanks.

richarda81
1/22/16

Allison was most responsive and gave me waht I needed. Thanks so much.

ashleyz8
1/11/16

Ms. Reyes was very helpful and continuously tried to be helpful. She was quite wonderful, thank you for helping me.

27 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 day ago
Answer
kathiek2
A: Angelina, a Living Will is $21.95 for a two week Basic license. You can create, edit and print as many Living Wills as needed and after two weeks, access to print will automatically expire. You can also select the 7 day free trial offer which provides access to create, edit and print any document. As long as you cancel within 7 days, there are no charges at all. To cancel, go to https://www.lawdepot.com/cancel/signin.php. Here is the link for the Living Will:https://www.lawdepot.com/contracts/living-will-medical-power-of-attorney
15 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 day ago
Answer
kathiek2
A: We have an A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau. Our rating is located on the bottom right hand side of the web page below the Norton and Trust Wave icons.
15 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other customers.
LawDepot.com?