US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LawDepot.com reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 855-231-8424
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us
Review of LawDepot.com

LawDepot.com reviews

67%
340 S Lemon Avenue #9644
Los Angeles, CA 91789, USA
Tel: 855-231-8424
lawdepotsupport@lawdepot.com
Call 1-855-231-8424 for assistance.
Contact Us

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ricardor9

Janet Metz did an excellent job of providing fast and accurate service. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

5/18/15

Good

gloriaw9
5/18/15

I am pleased with the use of documents that I needed. It is user friendly and very easy to follow.

johnm471
5/17/15

I really like your products and your customer service. Janet was very helpful, professional and knowledgeable.

raeo2
5/17/15

I talked to Janet and she was SO helpful. I really appreciate someone to takes the time to help you from start to finish.

peterl89
5/16/15

I found the staff to be knowledgable and very helpful.

maryh91
5/11/15

Thank you for helping me! She was very, very nice and polite plus gave me what i needed.

raisatb
5/10/15

i could not print lease I created online

duncang10
5/10/15

had a prob with a form. promptly fixed by very courtious ladt

angelad27
5/7/15

Carolina was very helpful. She went through all the steps needed for me to save and print my Operating Statement. I will definitely use your web site again.

johnc323
5/7/15

Thanks to Ms.Sawka and her expertise the documents I had created with your programs were fixed to print and modify.
It was wonderful dealing with her pleasant and professional demeanor.
Respectfully,
John l Creighton

henrya14
5/3/15

I completed my POA and printed it to a file on my PC. The file that downloaded contained only a one page cover sheet.

peggyi
5/1/15

very good

mariad43
4/30/15

had to call-in because I couldn't print my POA certificate. Person was fast with solution. Hope it works after I submit my name

carolynb29
4/26/15

One Phone call saved the day, I could have give the young lady a big hug

sylviab9
4/26/15

OK

chrisg76
4/25/15

Intuitive website made it easy. Just what I was looking for ... Thanks

harleyb26
4/24/15

having hard time printing qutclaimdeed

kenw43
4/23/15

Excellent service from Cynthia Sawka. Regretfully, my computer will not print this nor will it allow an upgrade to 8.1. It seems they will allow me to buy a new computer. Document remains unprinted.

haroldw11

4/10/15

Excellent

sharonc42
4/8/15

I had no idea how much I was to pay for your services!! Even when I called for help I was confused. For content it is great for someone who cannot afford an attorney. But how to navigate around your site was difficult!

ethelynna
4/4/15

it was very nice and fast.

waynec18
3/30/15

I was very frustrated with my bank not letting me purchase internationally but Carolina took ownership of the problem and made everything right. Great forms, excellent customer service. Thanks

patriciat25
3/29/15

As a retired banker I can honestly say that preparing a loan agreement has never been so easy. Directions are clear and direct to customize payment dates and amounts, loan maturity and itemized collateral as well as any extra clauses you want to include.

dougb35
3/27/15

Janet was very pleasant and helpful.

fatc1
3/26/15

There is nothing free about this website. If there was ever a unscrupulous business like Lawdepot.com, all the owners would need jail time. This was my experience and I hope I can help others avoid a terrible business.

lindas143
3/22/15

I am a novice at this and your advice was very appreciated.

allans28
3/20/15

I started to request a free trial document on March 4. I entered my credit card information but did not complete the process when I received a message that a monthly fee would be charged (unless it was cancelled later) I notified you IMMEDIATELY and received your comfirmation that the trial was aborted and my account information deleted. I have been charged for the aborted "trial" on March 4 and a monthly fee of $34.65, Your support person claims I opened a second account. This is totally untrue and she has offered to refund the amount for the one account (I HAVE NEVER USED YOUR SERVICE AND NEVER HAVE OPENED AN ACCOUNT WITH YOU. If I do not receive TWO REFUNDS I intend to contact the Ombudsman about the disgraceful practices in which you are engaged!

nancyk23
3/14/15

I could not open my file no matter what I tried. The state where I live was not correct (I don't know how that happened) only one of my children was listed as executor (I originally listed all 5). and I am leaving for vacation at 5:30 tomorrow morning. without the document I paid for !!!!!!!! I will be returning 3-18-2015. I will contact you then

mariac62
3/14/15

LawDepot boasts FREE downloadable and printable docs but then before you can print or download you have to pay.. ? How the hell is this FREE. I understand they need to charge for their services as it is a business, but to mislead folks to lure them to their site?? This is a very shoddy and unethical business practice. Lying is not an acceptable marketing tactic to any business entity that carries any kind of integrity. It is for this reason, I will not be doing business with them. There are other more reputable legal sites out there. I am able, and more than willing to pay but I don't like being lied to. Honesty DOES count.

Tip for consumers: Do not go to lawdepot and expect to get anything FREE.

nicholasn8
3/12/15

Allison handled my problems quickly and efficiently I was having problems downloading my purchase agreement in a word document format to my computer she instantly offered to email a copy of my agreement in word format to my email address which was exactly what I needed. Her professionalism and efficiency made my day thank you veryAllison kudos to you I hope your boss passes this feedback along to you!

alanc47
3/9/15

Very helpful

caolc
3/8/15

Thanks Carolina for your help. The problem endedup being my printer.I finally got my documents to print tonight.

rayc39
3/7/15

I am not able tp print the form after filling it out and buying the license ALSO the information on the form which I filled out does not appear

maryanns2
2/22/15

I called in and got a very nice gal, Cynthia she was very helpful. Because I am old and not too good on the computer I had to call back and got another very sweet gal named Corey, she also was very helpful. They are both assists to your company. I will recommend your site to all of my friends. I am still having trouble printing the two Wills off for some reason, but will figure it out on my own, if I can't worn Cynthia and Cory I maybe calling them back....haha

jonasb28
2/21/15

One of the most simple and effective ways of creating a document that I've ever come across

jamesw156
2/18/15

Another wind you in company. Fill out our FREE form to get a FREE WILL and then having spent a lot of time completing the online forms you are asked to give card details to avoid complications should you wish to use another of their services in the future. The reason I chose your document was because it was FREE. Not because I wanted to give you card details and then have to cancel my contract with you. See other comments regarding cancelling with this company. One of the worst marketing ploys now used by online companies. Be ashamed. I guarantee I will not be using your documents. Shame there is a not a zero star option, you should consider it!!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't

2/14/15

Very Helpful, thank you

richardm98
2/9/15

I was pleased with the document and the help Cynthia gave. However, I was disappointed to learn that the "free" aspect of only needing one document would result in an automatic membership fee after the first two weeks unless I canceled. I do not like such a process without prior information before filling out document information. It seemed to me like a subtle strategy to get a customer like me to sign up for the 19.95 single document just to avoid the hassle of being "free" if we go through all the hoops down the road. I think that not enough information is given up front before we have to "make a selection to print your document." I was irritated that I had to pay for something that I ended up not needing at this time anyway.

janicec16
2/8/15

Great Detailed lease
Caroline expressed to me to make sure if I didn't want to be charged to cancel in a timely manner.
I used your service last week (Thursday)
Janice Coe jan4news@yahoo.com 571 223 9021

bobd69
2/7/15

Could not print out document but did after you emaied it to me

ricardor9
2/7/15

Janet Metz did an excellent job of providing fast and accurate service. It is a nice feature that you provide a first and last name as it indicates that there is a real person out there that exists and cares. So many other companies do not do this and it tends to make business very impersonal and distant. Thank you

johng174
2/6/15

Janet Metz is the delightfully patient person from whom I received step-by-step assistance. Whoever hired her made an excellent choice. I gladly give her a "Five Star Rating", and would give her a "Sixth" were that star available.

lionelw9
1/31/15

THANK YOU MS. JANET METZ FOR YOUR MOST HELPFUL ASSISTANCE TODAY IN ANSWERING MY QUESTIONS AND CONCERNS. YOU WERE VERY PROFESSIONAL YET PERSONAL AND HELPED ME GREATLY IN MY FAMILIES TIME OF NEED IN ORDER TO PROTECT SOMEONE DEAR TO US. RATE 10 STARS

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I talked to someone about a 1 year pay program. can you tell me about it
4/18/15
Answer
kathiek2
A: Our 1 year Pro license offers access to documents for twelve months for an annual cost of only $95.88. You can prepare documents such as Wills, Power of Attorney, Health Care Directives, Commercial or Residential Leases and Eviction Notices just to name a few. Prior to renewal, we will send you an email. You can reach our Customer Support team Monday to Friday, 8am to 7pm ET at 1-855-231-8424.
4/20/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: how much to provide a lease for the state of Florida
3 weeks ago
Answer
kathiek2
A: After you complete the questionnaire for the residential lease, you can select either a one time Basic license for $20.95 or you can select the 7 day free trial offer. The Basic license lets you create, edit and print as many residential leases as you need for two weeks and after two weeks, the license will expire. The 7 day free trial will allow access to any document free for 7 days. If the account is cancelled within 7 days, there are no charges for any documents prepared. If the account is not cancelled within that time frame, the subscription commences for $33.00 per month until cancelled. To cancel, you can click the Cancel button in your account under the Subscription tab, or you can call or chat with us and we can cancel the account for you.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LawDepot.com staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
LawDepot.com?