US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

96%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 156 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 54 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

timothyt13
3/23/15

I ordered this screen in the morning, I received an email my order was in process in about an hour after ordering it. Att 4:30 that afternoon I received an email stating my screen was shipped to me. I received it two days later. Now that's the way to get an order out. Pick it, pack it, tag it, ship it. Just that simple. My new screen fits perfect. Hopefully I wont have to use the warranty. So far so good. thanks

Tip for consumers: Make sure it is the exact screen that fits your laptop. They make it fairly simple to get the ones that fit your machine but watch because everyone makes mistakes. You just have to own up to them when it happens.

mariot101
3/19/15

This is the second time i order from laptopscreen. My nephew is hell on electronics. Got my lcd screen right on time. It was an exact fit replacement. Took me all of an hour to replace it. I highly revomend laptopscreen to eceryone needing to replace an lcd screen.
Hooah

nickc55
3/15/15

Got exactly the part I needed in less than expected delivery time. Part was packaged securely and works perfectly. I regularly repair computers and laptops, and will definitely buy from them again if the need arises.

tristinb
3/12/15

Alot of people feel uncomfortable trusting sites. BUT THIS IS ONE YOU CAN TRUST! I was happy with what I purchased,

rhondam14
3/12/15

I am very pleased with how quickly I received the product. It was fairly simple to install, after watching a few tutorials, and the screen quality is just like when I got it brand new.

Tip for consumers: Take a few minutes to watch a tutorial on instillation, and you will surely thank yourself in the long run.

jans64
3/9/15

I found the right screen within minutes. Shipping time was minimal. Installation with help of video was a BREEZE!!!

I took a two month old computer that we hadn't used in 2 years and made it brand new.

Tip for consumers: Watch a video - find out how easy it is!!

danielleb21
3/9/15

They sent my product in a very timely matter. I didnt pay for the two day shipping but I received my product in 2 days. My tpddler broke my laptop screen when she fell on it, and the local repair shop in town was going to charge me $200 to replace it. I received a replacement for less than $60, and with the videos online fixed it myself in less than 10 minutes.

nedims
3/9/15

I was afraid at first with the price difference between this site and others re-sellers like Amazon etc. But I went with it and I was pleasantly surprised. Order process was quick, simple and informative. After ordering you have nice view into the status of the order and the whole delivery process. I ordered on Thursday and my replacement screen arrived on Tuesday next week. Nice and safe packaging, no damages to the product. Would recommend to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Be sure that the screen you are ordering fits your laptop.

theodorosp
3/1/15

First order the screen came with a bright dot in the middle although i asked them to test it before dispatch.

I told them to sent me a replacement but first to test it for any kind of defects. Like dead /stuck pixels bright dots backlight problems etc.

Guess what. They did not.

The new screen had two dead pixels. Total waste of time and money.
Also they are not polite at all . The are rude and they seem not to care at all for the customers.

Unprofessional behaviour from the beginning to the end.

I will dedicate time to spread the word in every single tech forum exists.

People must know about this and avoid buying screens from them.

I have any written proof available if necessary.

jimmym46
2/23/15

I guess my title says it all! They also happened to have a location in the city near me (Seattle) and it arrived really fast, as expected!

Tip for consumers: Be careful when you're taking apart your laptop - I let the back cover fall away from the screen and the camera cable was ripped from its' soldering point (didn't matter to me, as it's a business laptop and the camera has never been used), but the camera no longer works, so be careful!

andyl43
2/18/15

Found their site online for the first time. Very easy to locate the type I needed. Was not sure about the size so I chatted real easy with their support and in 10 min i was ordering the screen. The video tutorials on how to install were great and I did this all myself. Hope I don't need another screen but if so I will use them again.

timothym46
2/16/15

The website was so easy to use. There were 3 different items that came up when I put my model number into their search. But their chat feature helped a ton. The price was reasonable and shipping extremely fast. When the item arrived, the instructional video was easy to follow and my laptop is back up and running. Thanks.

aliciac13
2/16/15

Everything was perfect come to the item, customer service ok the man was very knowledgeable,however; man has a not very friendly attitude to a point that I asked him if I had upset him for some reason :(

kennethc31
2/12/15

Great price on replacement screen, automatic 3 year warranty, and very reasonable shipping AND NO dead pixels! Came well packaged. All in all a great purchasing experience. There were slightly cheaper ones on ebay, BUT, for nearly the same price, the 3 year guarantee was the clincher.

beverlym24
2/12/15

After breaking my laptop screen I took it to Best Buy to get it replaced. They sent it out but it came back not replaced with the explaination that they couldn't get the replacement screen.
I went on line and found LaptopScreen.com. The site was very easy to navigate, and I found and ordered the appropriate screen. The screen arrived in 3 days. Due to the fact they have a tutorial on the installation, I was able to replace the screen myself. I would highly recommend them.

dunbarl
2/3/15

My laptop screen got damaged by kids while playing games, I looked online for solution and i found LaptopScreen with a lot of positive reviewsa, so i tried to use this and i was surprised to found the new screen working more well than original. Thank you

phillipb29
2/2/15

Shipped my screen out faster than expected was flawless and well packaged. So we now order screens for our company through here and have received them on time in perfect condition.

angelam35
2/1/15

I ordered a screen through this site after the local place told me it would cost at least $160 for them to do it. The screen arrived quickly, was well packaged, and thanks to their excellent online tutorials, I had no problem replacing the screen myself.

hughs16
2/1/15

Great experience at laptopscreen.com. The detailed info provided, made it easy to get the right screen for the right laptop. Thanks for the great service.

binus
1/31/15

Recently i purchased TOSHIBHA Satellite laptop screen and overall it was a good experience.I found laptopscreen to be cheaper compared to other providers.Well packed and on time delivery is much appreciatable

jeristof
1/31/15

I was searching around for prices on laptop screens and all I could find were questionable auctions on eBay, or random vendors who either didn't have it in stock or had vague descriptions for their product. I was happy to find this site because the prices were about half of what others were asking, the descriptions of their products were specific and easy to figure out, the reviews were great, and they even had tutorials to help me out. If ever I need to replace a screen again, I would gladly come back to this site.

andreasa5
1/31/15

I couldn't order a new Screen for my DELL Latitude E6420 in Switzerland (not directly at Dell or at BRACK.......). But I found LaptopScreen.com in the Internet. I could easily find the required screen - and it was cheap.

I couldn't believe their promise to send the new Screen in 1.5 days to Switzerland - but they did!

The repair was easy (thanks to YouTube) and everything works!

georges110
1/30/15

Ordered screen for HP Laptop. Screen arrived in 4 days and works perfectly. Was a little higher price that some Ebay and Amazon sales but carries a 3 year warranty which is much longer than their 3 to 6 month warranty.

debraw11
1/29/15

Excellent products. Easy fix because of their excellent online tutorial. Just what I needed and fast! Highly recommend!

lisam143
1/29/15

I didn't realize how easy it is to replace a laptop screen! My order came quickly and I was able to fix my laptop in minutes. Thanks!

gds3
1/25/15

The easily searchable database, reasonable pricing, helpful how-to videos and excellent reviews solidified my confidence to purchase. I'd never as much as opened the case on a desktop PC, let alone attempted a repair on a laptop, and I was able to replace my cracked screen in fifteen minutes. The screen arrived on the day promised and was packed to anticipate and survive just about any abuse it could have potentially encountered in shipping.

wayneb44
1/24/15

Very simple quick delivery and even quicker fix! I can't say much more than you get what you ask for nothing went wrong and here I am writing a review on the laptop I just repaired. Thank you guys! ...plus great price.

susanf35
1/20/15

The ordering was very easy, receipt was fast as lightening, could believe it came so quick and it was around Christmas time, I thought for sure there would be a delay. The site helped my order the correct one for what was needed! Could it be anymore simple?

justinc47
1/18/15

I am the owner of a computer shop who orders a lot of screens. Of the 10 or so we've ordered from LaptopScreen they shipped at least 3 that were different models and either defective or incompatible with the model #'s we needed. The last time we ordered we needed the screen ASAP so we paid $30 to upgrade to one-day shipping (they always claim to ship same day), and low and behold the screen we got TWO days later was the wrong one. When we asked for a refund on the late shipping for the wrong screen they refused and were unapologetic.

Tip for consumers: They may be good for one-off orders but if you're going to be ordering a lot I'd find a supplier with better QA.

jebj1
1/17/15

Christmas Day, I stupidly set my computer on an elevated level and then decided to hip check it across the room, breaking the screen. The next day I hopped on line and discovered laptopscreen.com. The sight was easy to navigate and helpful in finding the screen I was looking for. I ordered a replaced for my ASUS g74sx, which arrived in about a week in perfect condition, hooked it up and everything worked fine.

Great experience with laptopscreen.com. Would order again and suggest to others.

anna928
1/16/15

Excellence in every aspect! When googling for a laptop screen for my Dell, this site was number one on the list. Immediatley when I was on the site, I knew I would be ordering from Laptopscreens.com because their site was not only easy on the eyes but they had the screen I needed, it also had the tutorial on how to install it myself. Their site is chock full of info and easy to navigate. This is what a site should be like. User friendly and easily managable even for the most computer illiterates. Plug in your model number and the search takes you to where you need to go for your part. They even show you where to find your model number. Tutorials are top notch with zoom in so there is no question what you are looking at. This place is the go to place for your computer needs. Reasonably priced and items shipped out immediately. I cant say enough good about them. This is how customer service should be like worldwide. This will be MY go to place as long as they are around..Thank you Laptopscreens.com! Youre awesome!

me5617
1/16/15

Quick, effective and very helpful. I wasn't sure which display to order, and they helped. Was easy to fix myself with their excellent videos. Highly recommend them, Thanks!

michaelp130
1/15/15

every screen I order from laptopScreen is perfect. The price is perfect. The timely delivery is perfect, even faster than they say it will be. I will always order my screens from them.

prabhavs
1/9/15

Got the right screen and could choose matte/glossy in the options.
Deliverey was as promised. Happy with what I got. Highly recommended

jene43
1/8/15

item works perfectly. great solution to cracked screen! need 2 peeps to do repair (extra set of hands), but well worth it!

eddieb25
1/4/15

They had the right screen for my Asus laptop and for an excellent price. They shipped the next day and I had the screen in 4 days.Over 1,000 videos on the site showing how to replace the screen yourself, one was for my exact model. Replacement took only about 15 minutes thanks to the video. Saved me over $150 from what the local repair shops wanted and they were going to take a week to 10 days. No downside here. 5 stars across the board.

whitneyh9
1/1/15

At first I wasn't very sure about the reliability of the site but after receiving my screen in two days and having my questions answered through customer services. I would recommend the site to anyone who needs it. Plus my screen looks and works wonderfully. Quality product!

francisb18
12/25/14

This was my first time using Laptopscreen and it has been a great experience. The site was very easy to find the correct parts and the instructional videos were right on. Their pricing was much better than others sites that I have used. Order tracking and delivery were just great too. I have found the best site for future needs, thank you, Laptopscreens.

tammye5
12/25/14

Very pleased with my purchase. It arrived very quickly and my broken laptop was back up and running in no time. Thanks!

patrickw36
12/21/14

The screen I ordered was for an older laptop. I found it almost immediately on the site and the order process was completed swiftly. It arrived one day earlier than anticipated and was packaged nicely with multiple layers of bubble wrap inside a double-thick layer of corrugated cardboard.

jamesp127
12/20/14

I am amazed! I ordered a replacement screen and it came right on time. It took me 11 minutes total time to replace the screen. The on-line videos were exactly the encouragement I needed to realize that I could do it. The video said it would take 10 minutes. Why did it take me longer? I dropped one screw on the table, and I took one sip of coffee while doing the replacement. It worked perfectly first time. I hope I don't have to do this again, but I know where to get a replacement: www.laptopscreen.com. I literally saved over $100 for a technician to do what I did in 11 minutes. Wonderful company.

Tip for consumers: Watch the video how to replace the screen on your specific laptop. It will help you decide to do the project and give you the confidence to do it perfectly.

williamf41
12/18/14

The right price, the right part, the right instructions, and the right result. I am a newbie and 16 min unplug to re-boot. Thanks.

pawant
12/15/14

My HP laptop had a broken screen. It was still under warranty but HP said that they will charge me $329 + taxes and it would take 3-4 weeks for repair. I didn't wqnt to wait for so long even after paying nearly a new laptops worth of money. So i googled buy laptop screens and i saw this website. They had a good way to search for your laptop screen model and for $100 all inclusive(screen,taxes,shipping and insurance) I got a new screen. The screen is made by Samsung and i feel its a lot better than my original one and as they promised they shipped the same day if you place order before 1:30. Very good website. Thumbs up. I recommend buying screens from them.

richg16
12/15/14

Fast shipping, awesome packaging, excellent product, and customer support was a great help as well in making sure we had the correct screen,,, Hometown Computers,, 402-209-5850 Jesse G.

jagb2
12/14/14

One day, I found daughter was dancing on my laptop...the next thing I found out was my sony vaio laptop's broken screen. Went to a store and they asked $150 to replace it. I agreed and paid the advance. I waited for 15 days and the kept telling me that they haven't received the replacement screen yet. I took my advance money back. I found laptopscreen.com while googling for replacement screens. I was very skeptic in the beginning. I doubted if it really works.
Ordering was easy. Just select your model number and order. Paid around $80 and screen was delievered on time. It took me barely 15 mins to replace the screen. I didn't know it was that easy. And everything worked like charm.
I would definitely recommend this site. It is genuine. Life saver and money saver.

kevinc80
12/12/14

After I bought my Lenovo U530, I became progressively more disappointed in the poor quality of its display. However, I saw that LaptopScreen offered a compatible IPS display for this laptop and decided to order it to replace the crappy TN screen the laptop came with. Wow. My laptop went from having a dull, washed out display to one of the best I've ever seen. My battery life went from four hours to six hours because the screen is actually readable at low brightnesses now. I'm very happy!

kennys21
12/7/14

It was GREAT! the screen came a day early even. got it changed out with no problems at all. I hope I don't need another one anytime soon. But with kids I just might. this was the second screen I have replaced for the same daughter. She's a bit hard on them :) Thank You!
P.S. the broken screen was a glossy finish. The new matte finish screen made it even better than new!

richardg73
12/7/14

Ordered a screen for a laptop standard mail. Got it in 2 days. I'm very happy with the fast shipping. They had what I needed and got it to me fast. I'll be using them again.

danielles26
12/5/14

Searched for a screen for my Samsung chromebook, and laptopscreen.com had the exact screen i needed, and they beat everyone elses price by $5!, screen arrived in 2 days, and works great. Thanks laptopscreen.com!

kellyr42
12/4/14

Everything arrived in a very short period of time, the price was excellent and the product was exactly as requested.

Tablet repaired a lot cheaper than having the store fix it or replacing it. I have a very happy son to have his tablet back and working :D
Thank You.