US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LaptopScreen reviews

96%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 153 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 52 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 41 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

binus
1/31/15

Recently i purchased TOSHIBHA Satellite laptop screen and overall it was a good experience.I found laptopscreen to be cheaper compared to other providers.Well packed and on time delivery is much appreciatable

jeristof
1/31/15

I was searching around for prices on laptop screens and all I could find were questionable auctions on eBay, or random vendors who either didn't have it in stock or had vague descriptions for their product. I was happy to find this site because the prices were about half of what others were asking, the descriptions of their products were specific and easy to figure out, the reviews were great, and they even had tutorials to help me out. If ever I need to replace a screen again, I would gladly come back to this site.

andreasa5
1/31/15

I couldn't order a new Screen for my DELL Latitude E6420 in Switzerland (not directly at Dell or at BRACK.......). But I found LaptopScreen.com in the Internet. I could easily find the required screen - and it was cheap.

I couldn't believe their promise to send the new Screen in 1.5 days to Switzerland - but they did!

The repair was easy (thanks to YouTube) and everything works!

georges110
1/30/15

Ordered screen for HP Laptop. Screen arrived in 4 days and works perfectly. Was a little higher price that some Ebay and Amazon sales but carries a 3 year warranty which is much longer than their 3 to 6 month warranty.

debraw11
1/29/15

Excellent products. Easy fix because of their excellent online tutorial. Just what I needed and fast! Highly recommend!

lisam143
1/29/15

I didn't realize how easy it is to replace a laptop screen! My order came quickly and I was able to fix my laptop in minutes. Thanks!

gds3
1/25/15

The easily searchable database, reasonable pricing, helpful how-to videos and excellent reviews solidified my confidence to purchase. I'd never as much as opened the case on a desktop PC, let alone attempted a repair on a laptop, and I was able to replace my cracked screen in fifteen minutes. The screen arrived on the day promised and was packed to anticipate and survive just about any abuse it could have potentially encountered in shipping.

wayneb44
1/24/15

Very simple quick delivery and even quicker fix! I can't say much more than you get what you ask for nothing went wrong and here I am writing a review on the laptop I just repaired. Thank you guys! ...plus great price.

susanf35
1/20/15

The ordering was very easy, receipt was fast as lightening, could believe it came so quick and it was around Christmas time, I thought for sure there would be a delay. The site helped my order the correct one for what was needed! Could it be anymore simple?

justinc47
1/18/15

I am the owner of a computer shop who orders a lot of screens. Of the 10 or so we've ordered from LaptopScreen they shipped at least 3 that were different models and either defective or incompatible with the model #'s we needed. The last time we ordered we needed the screen ASAP so we paid $30 to upgrade to one-day shipping (they always claim to ship same day), and low and behold the screen we got TWO days later was the wrong one. When we asked for a refund on the late shipping for the wrong screen they refused and were unapologetic.

Tip for consumers: They may be good for one-off orders but if you're going to be ordering a lot I'd find a supplier with better QA.

jebj1
1/17/15

Christmas Day, I stupidly set my computer on an elevated level and then decided to hip check it across the room, breaking the screen. The next day I hopped on line and discovered laptopscreen.com. The sight was easy to navigate and helpful in finding the screen I was looking for. I ordered a replaced for my ASUS g74sx, which arrived in about a week in perfect condition, hooked it up and everything worked fine.

Great experience with laptopscreen.com. Would order again and suggest to others.

anna928
1/16/15

Excellence in every aspect! When googling for a laptop screen for my Dell, this site was number one on the list. Immediatley when I was on the site, I knew I would be ordering from Laptopscreens.com because their site was not only easy on the eyes but they had the screen I needed, it also had the tutorial on how to install it myself. Their site is chock full of info and easy to navigate. This is what a site should be like. User friendly and easily managable even for the most computer illiterates. Plug in your model number and the search takes you to where you need to go for your part. They even show you where to find your model number. Tutorials are top notch with zoom in so there is no question what you are looking at. This place is the go to place for your computer needs. Reasonably priced and items shipped out immediately. I cant say enough good about them. This is how customer service should be like worldwide. This will be MY go to place as long as they are around..Thank you Laptopscreens.com! Youre awesome!

me5617
1/16/15

Quick, effective and very helpful. I wasn't sure which display to order, and they helped. Was easy to fix myself with their excellent videos. Highly recommend them, Thanks!

michaelp130
1/15/15

every screen I order from laptopScreen is perfect. The price is perfect. The timely delivery is perfect, even faster than they say it will be. I will always order my screens from them.

prabhavs
1/9/15

Got the right screen and could choose matte/glossy in the options.
Deliverey was as promised. Happy with what I got. Highly recommended

jene43
1/8/15

item works perfectly. great solution to cracked screen! need 2 peeps to do repair (extra set of hands), but well worth it!

eddieb25
1/4/15

They had the right screen for my Asus laptop and for an excellent price. They shipped the next day and I had the screen in 4 days.Over 1,000 videos on the site showing how to replace the screen yourself, one was for my exact model. Replacement took only about 15 minutes thanks to the video. Saved me over $150 from what the local repair shops wanted and they were going to take a week to 10 days. No downside here. 5 stars across the board.

whitneyh9
1/1/15

At first I wasn't very sure about the reliability of the site but after receiving my screen in two days and having my questions answered through customer services. I would recommend the site to anyone who needs it. Plus my screen looks and works wonderfully. Quality product!

francisb18
12/25/14

This was my first time using Laptopscreen and it has been a great experience. The site was very easy to find the correct parts and the instructional videos were right on. Their pricing was much better than others sites that I have used. Order tracking and delivery were just great too. I have found the best site for future needs, thank you, Laptopscreens.

tammye5
12/25/14

Very pleased with my purchase. It arrived very quickly and my broken laptop was back up and running in no time. Thanks!

patrickw36
12/21/14

The screen I ordered was for an older laptop. I found it almost immediately on the site and the order process was completed swiftly. It arrived one day earlier than anticipated and was packaged nicely with multiple layers of bubble wrap inside a double-thick layer of corrugated cardboard.

jamesp127
12/20/14

I am amazed! I ordered a replacement screen and it came right on time. It took me 11 minutes total time to replace the screen. The on-line videos were exactly the encouragement I needed to realize that I could do it. The video said it would take 10 minutes. Why did it take me longer? I dropped one screw on the table, and I took one sip of coffee while doing the replacement. It worked perfectly first time. I hope I don't have to do this again, but I know where to get a replacement: www.laptopscreen.com. I literally saved over $100 for a technician to do what I did in 11 minutes. Wonderful company.

Tip for consumers: Watch the video how to replace the screen on your specific laptop. It will help you decide to do the project and give you the confidence to do it perfectly.

williamf41
12/18/14

The right price, the right part, the right instructions, and the right result. I am a newbie and 16 min unplug to re-boot. Thanks.

pawant
12/15/14

My HP laptop had a broken screen. It was still under warranty but HP said that they will charge me $329 + taxes and it would take 3-4 weeks for repair. I didn't wqnt to wait for so long even after paying nearly a new laptops worth of money. So i googled buy laptop screens and i saw this website. They had a good way to search for your laptop screen model and for $100 all inclusive(screen,taxes,shipping and insurance) I got a new screen. The screen is made by Samsung and i feel its a lot better than my original one and as they promised they shipped the same day if you place order before 1:30. Very good website. Thumbs up. I recommend buying screens from them.

richg16
12/15/14

Fast shipping, awesome packaging, excellent product, and customer support was a great help as well in making sure we had the correct screen,,, Hometown Computers,, 402-209-5850 Jesse G.

jagb2
12/14/14

One day, I found daughter was dancing on my laptop...the next thing I found out was my sony vaio laptop's broken screen. Went to a store and they asked $150 to replace it. I agreed and paid the advance. I waited for 15 days and the kept telling me that they haven't received the replacement screen yet. I took my advance money back. I found laptopscreen.com while googling for replacement screens. I was very skeptic in the beginning. I doubted if it really works.
Ordering was easy. Just select your model number and order. Paid around $80 and screen was delievered on time. It took me barely 15 mins to replace the screen. I didn't know it was that easy. And everything worked like charm.
I would definitely recommend this site. It is genuine. Life saver and money saver.

kevinc80
12/12/14

After I bought my Lenovo U530, I became progressively more disappointed in the poor quality of its display. However, I saw that LaptopScreen offered a compatible IPS display for this laptop and decided to order it to replace the crappy TN screen the laptop came with. Wow. My laptop went from having a dull, washed out display to one of the best I've ever seen. My battery life went from four hours to six hours because the screen is actually readable at low brightnesses now. I'm very happy!

kennys21
12/7/14

It was GREAT! the screen came a day early even. got it changed out with no problems at all. I hope I don't need another one anytime soon. But with kids I just might. this was the second screen I have replaced for the same daughter. She's a bit hard on them :) Thank You!
P.S. the broken screen was a glossy finish. The new matte finish screen made it even better than new!

richardg73
12/7/14

Ordered a screen for a laptop standard mail. Got it in 2 days. I'm very happy with the fast shipping. They had what I needed and got it to me fast. I'll be using them again.

danielles26
12/5/14

Searched for a screen for my Samsung chromebook, and laptopscreen.com had the exact screen i needed, and they beat everyone elses price by $5!, screen arrived in 2 days, and works great. Thanks laptopscreen.com!

kellyr42
12/4/14

Everything arrived in a very short period of time, the price was excellent and the product was exactly as requested.

Tablet repaired a lot cheaper than having the store fix it or replacing it. I have a very happy son to have his tablet back and working :D
Thank You.

lonas2
12/2/14

So far so good, easy to follow instructions and photos, very dependable on time delivery, like a brand new one again and for a great low price, I am so glad I went with LaptopScreen.com team and should I have any issues its my understanding they will stand behind their product and the buyer to make things right but I hope I never have to use this service for this purpose. I would definitely recommend them to anyone and I have an acquaintance that works on cpu's, laptops, tablets printers etc. and I just gave him their info and he said he could save so much by using them so he's fixing to place his first order and was impressed with mine to this point and said this should last me for quite some time, just wish they had a split pay option would be nice. Thanks for great product and service.

Tip for consumers: After screen replacement I was offered more for laptop than I have in it and wasn't even wanting to sell, want and am going to keep it now and may check on some other laptop screens for some others I have, they would make someone a nice laptop too, just a little older model whereas one I just replaced was newer.

jimmyc43
12/1/14

From the website to the ordering process to the online (convenient) chat with a dedicated professional, the process was flawless and amazing! Thank you !

clayj6
11/29/14

Screen works great. Easy to install.. thank you for having online instructions. Or it would still be sitting here broken. Super fast shipping. If dog ever jumps up on bed again and lands on computer, I would definitely buy from you again.

robertoc15
11/27/14

I ordered it Sunday, and got it Wednesday. I was amazed since I live in Puerto Rico. The screen fitted perfectly no issues. Great quality!

tiffanys24
11/24/14

The shipment was fast, it was the exact screen I wanted and needed, and in great condition. The link to install the screen was very helpful. I was initially intimidated by the thought of installing it myself, but it was fairly easy.

theresab11
11/23/14

When my laptop screen got cracked, I thought I would try to change it myself before going to a pro to fix it or buying a new laptop. I'm a 50+ woman without any computer repair knowledge. I watched a video that was available on the LaptopScreen.com website showing how to install the screen. I ordered the screen and it arrived very promptly, within a couple of days. I am proud to say, I fixed it and it works perfect! It was easier than I thought it would be to change. The only difficulty I encountered was not pushing the plug in far enough the first try; once I made sure it was connected properly, it worked perfect. It has been almost a month since I installed it and it still works great.

zaferm
11/20/14

LaptopScreen was the only place that carried the replacement LCD for my Asus, It arrived as promised on time and it was the right screen! If I need another LCD replacement in the future LaptopScreen would be the first site I would look at.
I did not rate the service and return sinceI did not have to return any item, this point by itself worth 5 stars!

petern20
11/20/14

I was about to throw away a perfectly good/working (three year old) laptop because the Geek Squad wanted over $300.00 to repair the cracked screen. My brother-in-law told me about this website that had the screen replacement that I needed plus tools.

I purchased a Laptop LCD Screen 14.0-inch WideScreen (12"x7.4") WXGA (1366x768) HD Glossy LED compatible with Dell INSPIRON 1440 / 3 Years warranty and a Screen Replacement Tool Kit.

The replacement screen was delivered in less than a week .... I wasn't in a rush but I'm glad it came fast. :-)

Having a technical background - I replaced the screen myself in 20 minutes. It was a perfect fit .... replaced with no problems... The laptop is working and looks as good as new :-) ... for less than $100... Yeah Baby !!!!!!! :-)

Tip for consumers: Order the Screen Replacement Tool Kit .... It really came in handy ... I used it to replace two other laptop screens that was given to me :-)

danielv22
11/15/14

Wow! I finally found the place for laptop screen replacement. Came promptly, well packaged and was EXACTLY what I expected. It even came a return packaging sleeve and label for returning if there was a problem.

Tip for consumers: Go to youtube.com if you need help removing and installing the new screen.

lukew22
11/14/14

Was pretty nervous about locating a trustworthy site for purchasing a replacement for my Dell Latitude E6420. Was even more concerned that installing the replacement might be more difficult than various YouTube videos suggested. Laptopscreen.com worked really well for me: I located a replacement screen pretty quickly using the website's links/tools, the ordering was straightforward, and the screen arrived on time. Using the tutorials and going nice and slow, I installed the replacement in less than an hour (I went really slow and went back and forth between videos & other online help documents). The only hiccup in the installation was plugging the screen back in to the laptop. I bent one of the teeth on the comb-like plug. Thankfully, I was able to gently pry/bend the tooth back in place using a sewing needle and, viola, the screen works great. I'd use laptopscreen.com again for sure.

Tip for consumers: The only hiccup in the installation was plugging the screen back in to the laptop. I bent one of the teeth on the comb-like plug. Thankfully, I was able to gently pry/bend the tooth back in place using a sewing needle and, viola, the screen works great. I'd use laptopscreen.com again for sure.

elmerj4
11/13/14

I ordered a replacement screen, and replaced it without any problems. It performed as required. Price was about the best I could find, with using the precise part number. What I found with some others that I surfed, was that the screen I asked about was quoted as being a replacement. It is always preferred to replace part number with part number. Connectors are correct, screw alignments are exact, etc. Just good sense.
Plus, I receive it 3 days earlier than suggested date when I ordered it.
Thanks

steveh90
10/26/14

Best prices you'll find for replacement screens. Had a problem with the first screen and they replaced it quickly. I'd buy from laptopscreen again in a heartbeat.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you watch the installation videos provided by other users.

kathyr25
10/24/14

I'm using the replacement screen right now! Matching the screen to my laptop was a breeze using the provided tool. Can't beat the price....Toshiba quoted a price of $350 for a comparable part and I got mine for less than $90! Optional accidental damage warranty was available as well..much cheaper than Toshiba's! Pull the trigger...this is a great company that stands behind their products. You'll be glad you chose laptopscreens.com!

lucianom22
10/23/14

Ordered a laptop screen for my ASUS laptop . Was cheaper then just the labor charge at a local tech shop. So decided to go for it myself. Prompt delivery / quality products.
I watched / paused the youtube video instructions while replacing the screens.
Step by step instructions although not exactly what I had , very close and were great.
Writing this from my repaired unit.

hughh14
10/23/14

No doubt this vendor performed as expected. The LCD was the correct fit the first time. Product arrived on time and with web based provided instruction the installation was flawless.

Tip for consumers: Repairs are often far less expensive than just buying a new laptop. This is a fairly simply repair that will extend the life of the product.

kena196
10/19/14

Ordered a laptop screen & tool kit and an Iphone screen with tool kit included
Prompt delivery / quality products.
I watched / paused the youtube video instructions while replacing the screens.
Step by step instructions were great.

danielb103
10/18/14

I install laptop screens for my customers so finding a reliable source that ships quickly is important. I found the perfect source in Laptop screen so I always check them first.

michaelh116
10/17/14

I've purchased numerous screens from these folks. It's always the proper screen and ships very fast. I don't even bother shopping around anymore, these folks just do it right!

timj27
10/16/14

looked at a few different sites before deciding to use LaptopScreen. The thing that led me to choose them were the buying tips and video tutorials.
Check out was easy. Delivery was fast.
My only complaint is that the screen I purchased has one teeny tiny white spot. literally about the size of a pixel.
I won't send it back because the flaw isn't super annoying, but it would have been nice if it had been inspected before being shipped out.