US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

96%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 159 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 55 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 42 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ronaldl15
4/25/15

I followed the online instruction after receiving my new screen for a flawless install. The new screen works great. The process at LaptopScreen that guides you to the right screen worked to perfection. Great company!

joelr22
4/17/15

Saved a bunch of money vs the other guys and the screen looks factory new! Only regret was not buying replacement glass at the same time because I broke it trying to remove it!

ziadk
4/14/15

I have contacted the reseller before ordering, and they have addressed all my questions, even though they offer an excellent return policy. My project was to upgrade the laptop screen and not just replace with the same model, so success was not guaranteed. LaptopScreen tech guys took the time to explain to me what could and could not work, based on which I made my decision to proceed, knowing that I could return the product as long as it is not installed and used.

After purchase, item was shipped promptly and arrived quickly; packing was excellent and lots of care went into packing the screen so it will arrive safely.

I am thankful for the staff at LaptopScreen, and I am now enjoying an amazing screen for my once-dull laptop

barbaram60
4/13/15

Searched and searched the web for a great deal and found one here! I had damaged my gloss screen on my dell and decided to try and replace it myself to save the money. I also figured since I had to replace it I wanted a matte finish. Purchased my screen on this site and received it within a few days. Installed it easily once I watched a couple of videos and I am VERY pleased on how my laptop screen is so crisp and glare free. HIGHLY recommend purchasing from LAPTOPSCREEN.COM. AAA+++

paulw93
4/9/15

Well packaged, arrived quickly and easily - the videos were helpful. Quick, simple, and excellent follow-through (including timely emailing of shipment tracking and follow-up to make sure the replacement screen worked for me).

earlt17
4/6/15

Received the screen in quick fashion and in less than 20 minutes after unpacking the product had it installed and working.

carlam15
4/5/15

I found my screen from these guys it was the cheapest out of 12 sites! it was delivered very fast ,thanks again guys

robbiej5
4/3/15

What else can i say. Easy to order, fast delivery and suburb customer service. I know when my business needs a part i just go online, find it and order it. I't couldn't be any easier. Thanks for the service.

matthewb65
4/2/15

I order loads through laptop screen and the always deliver. When they make a mistake they recover well which is the mark of a truly great company!

markw123
4/2/15

Ordered a replacement screen for my sons Chrome Book that had vertical lines on about 25% of the screen. Very happy with the replacement screen and the service and speed - Ordered on a Sunday, delivered to Texas on Wednesday.

Tip for consumers: installation and changing the screen is very easy - no worries about damaging anything.

hr42
3/30/15

I broke the screen on my Gateway laptop but found laptopscreen.com. The service and screen both were awesome! Fast service, tutorial on how to fix it and I'm back on the grind. THANKS for what you do, life savers!

edwardr19
3/29/15

Fair price and great quality. Fast shipping. The installation videos were very helpful as well. It took me less than 15 minutes to swap out my broken screen.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you have the exact model number you are looking for.

kristopferk
3/28/15

I browsed the site for a replacement laptop screen for my MSI gaming laptop. They had two listed for my specific model. I asked about the differences between the two options in the online chat, and the representative was knowledgeable and helpful. I received the replacement screen very quickly. Installation was easy, and the new screen looks great, possibly better than the original. So, for about $88 shipped, I was able to fix my laptop rather than have to shell out over $1500 for a new laptop.

Tip for consumers: If there is more than one screen available for your laptop, you may have to remove your old screen first and check the model number on the back of the screen itself.

timothyt13
3/23/15

I ordered this screen in the morning, I received an email my order was in process in about an hour after ordering it. Att 4:30 that afternoon I received an email stating my screen was shipped to me. I received it two days later. Now that's the way to get an order out. Pick it, pack it, tag it, ship it. Just that simple. My new screen fits perfect. Hopefully I wont have to use the warranty. So far so good. thanks

Tip for consumers: Make sure it is the exact screen that fits your laptop. They make it fairly simple to get the ones that fit your machine but watch because everyone makes mistakes. You just have to own up to them when it happens.

mariot101
3/19/15

This is the second time i order from laptopscreen. My nephew is hell on electronics. Got my lcd screen right on time. It was an exact fit replacement. Took me all of an hour to replace it. I highly revomend laptopscreen to eceryone needing to replace an lcd screen.
Hooah

nickc55
3/15/15

Got exactly the part I needed in less than expected delivery time. Part was packaged securely and works perfectly. I regularly repair computers and laptops, and will definitely buy from them again if the need arises.

tristinb
3/12/15

Alot of people feel uncomfortable trusting sites. BUT THIS IS ONE YOU CAN TRUST! I was happy with what I purchased,

rhondam14
3/12/15

I am very pleased with how quickly I received the product. It was fairly simple to install, after watching a few tutorials, and the screen quality is just like when I got it brand new.

Tip for consumers: Take a few minutes to watch a tutorial on instillation, and you will surely thank yourself in the long run.

jans64
3/9/15

I found the right screen within minutes. Shipping time was minimal. Installation with help of video was a BREEZE!!!

I took a two month old computer that we hadn't used in 2 years and made it brand new.

Tip for consumers: Watch a video - find out how easy it is!!

danielleb21
3/9/15

They sent my product in a very timely matter. I didnt pay for the two day shipping but I received my product in 2 days. My tpddler broke my laptop screen when she fell on it, and the local repair shop in town was going to charge me $200 to replace it. I received a replacement for less than $60, and with the videos online fixed it myself in less than 10 minutes.

nedims
3/9/15

I was afraid at first with the price difference between this site and others re-sellers like Amazon etc. But I went with it and I was pleasantly surprised. Order process was quick, simple and informative. After ordering you have nice view into the status of the order and the whole delivery process. I ordered on Thursday and my replacement screen arrived on Tuesday next week. Nice and safe packaging, no damages to the product. Would recommend to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Be sure that the screen you are ordering fits your laptop.

theodorosp
3/1/15

First order the screen came with a bright dot in the middle although i asked them to test it before dispatch.

I told them to sent me a replacement but first to test it for any kind of defects. Like dead /stuck pixels bright dots backlight problems etc.

Guess what. They did not.

The new screen had two dead pixels. Total waste of time and money.
Also they are not polite at all . The are rude and they seem not to care at all for the customers.

Unprofessional behaviour from the beginning to the end.

I will dedicate time to spread the word in every single tech forum exists.

People must know about this and avoid buying screens from them.

I have any written proof available if necessary.

jimmym46
2/23/15

I guess my title says it all! They also happened to have a location in the city near me (Seattle) and it arrived really fast, as expected!

Tip for consumers: Be careful when you're taking apart your laptop - I let the back cover fall away from the screen and the camera cable was ripped from its' soldering point (didn't matter to me, as it's a business laptop and the camera has never been used), but the camera no longer works, so be careful!

andyl43
2/18/15

Found their site online for the first time. Very easy to locate the type I needed. Was not sure about the size so I chatted real easy with their support and in 10 min i was ordering the screen. The video tutorials on how to install were great and I did this all myself. Hope I don't need another screen but if so I will use them again.

timothym46
2/16/15

The website was so easy to use. There were 3 different items that came up when I put my model number into their search. But their chat feature helped a ton. The price was reasonable and shipping extremely fast. When the item arrived, the instructional video was easy to follow and my laptop is back up and running. Thanks.

aliciac13
2/16/15

Everything was perfect come to the item, customer service ok the man was very knowledgeable,however; man has a not very friendly attitude to a point that I asked him if I had upset him for some reason :(

kennethc31
2/12/15

Great price on replacement screen, automatic 3 year warranty, and very reasonable shipping AND NO dead pixels! Came well packaged. All in all a great purchasing experience. There were slightly cheaper ones on ebay, BUT, for nearly the same price, the 3 year guarantee was the clincher.

beverlym24
2/12/15

After breaking my laptop screen I took it to Best Buy to get it replaced. They sent it out but it came back not replaced with the explaination that they couldn't get the replacement screen.
I went on line and found LaptopScreen.com. The site was very easy to navigate, and I found and ordered the appropriate screen. The screen arrived in 3 days. Due to the fact they have a tutorial on the installation, I was able to replace the screen myself. I would highly recommend them.

dunbarl
2/3/15

My laptop screen got damaged by kids while playing games, I looked online for solution and i found LaptopScreen with a lot of positive reviewsa, so i tried to use this and i was surprised to found the new screen working more well than original. Thank you

phillipb29
2/2/15

Shipped my screen out faster than expected was flawless and well packaged. So we now order screens for our company through here and have received them on time in perfect condition.

angelam35
2/1/15

I ordered a screen through this site after the local place told me it would cost at least $160 for them to do it. The screen arrived quickly, was well packaged, and thanks to their excellent online tutorials, I had no problem replacing the screen myself.

hughs16
2/1/15

Great experience at laptopscreen.com. The detailed info provided, made it easy to get the right screen for the right laptop. Thanks for the great service.

binus
1/31/15

Recently i purchased TOSHIBHA Satellite laptop screen and overall it was a good experience.I found laptopscreen to be cheaper compared to other providers.Well packed and on time delivery is much appreciatable

jeristof
1/31/15

I was searching around for prices on laptop screens and all I could find were questionable auctions on eBay, or random vendors who either didn't have it in stock or had vague descriptions for their product. I was happy to find this site because the prices were about half of what others were asking, the descriptions of their products were specific and easy to figure out, the reviews were great, and they even had tutorials to help me out. If ever I need to replace a screen again, I would gladly come back to this site.

andreasa5
1/31/15

I couldn't order a new Screen for my DELL Latitude E6420 in Switzerland (not directly at Dell or at BRACK.......). But I found LaptopScreen.com in the Internet. I could easily find the required screen - and it was cheap.

I couldn't believe their promise to send the new Screen in 1.5 days to Switzerland - but they did!

The repair was easy (thanks to YouTube) and everything works!

georges110
1/30/15

Ordered screen for HP Laptop. Screen arrived in 4 days and works perfectly. Was a little higher price that some Ebay and Amazon sales but carries a 3 year warranty which is much longer than their 3 to 6 month warranty.

debraw11
1/29/15

Excellent products. Easy fix because of their excellent online tutorial. Just what I needed and fast! Highly recommend!

lisam143
1/29/15

I didn't realize how easy it is to replace a laptop screen! My order came quickly and I was able to fix my laptop in minutes. Thanks!

gds3
1/25/15

The easily searchable database, reasonable pricing, helpful how-to videos and excellent reviews solidified my confidence to purchase. I'd never as much as opened the case on a desktop PC, let alone attempted a repair on a laptop, and I was able to replace my cracked screen in fifteen minutes. The screen arrived on the day promised and was packed to anticipate and survive just about any abuse it could have potentially encountered in shipping.

wayneb44
1/24/15

Very simple quick delivery and even quicker fix! I can't say much more than you get what you ask for nothing went wrong and here I am writing a review on the laptop I just repaired. Thank you guys! ...plus great price.

susanf35
1/20/15

The ordering was very easy, receipt was fast as lightening, could believe it came so quick and it was around Christmas time, I thought for sure there would be a delay. The site helped my order the correct one for what was needed! Could it be anymore simple?

justinc47
1/18/15

I am the owner of a computer shop who orders a lot of screens. Of the 10 or so we've ordered from LaptopScreen they shipped at least 3 that were different models and either defective or incompatible with the model #'s we needed. The last time we ordered we needed the screen ASAP so we paid $30 to upgrade to one-day shipping (they always claim to ship same day), and low and behold the screen we got TWO days later was the wrong one. When we asked for a refund on the late shipping for the wrong screen they refused and were unapologetic.

Tip for consumers: They may be good for one-off orders but if you're going to be ordering a lot I'd find a supplier with better QA.

jebj1
1/17/15

Christmas Day, I stupidly set my computer on an elevated level and then decided to hip check it across the room, breaking the screen. The next day I hopped on line and discovered laptopscreen.com. The sight was easy to navigate and helpful in finding the screen I was looking for. I ordered a replaced for my ASUS g74sx, which arrived in about a week in perfect condition, hooked it up and everything worked fine.

Great experience with laptopscreen.com. Would order again and suggest to others.

anna928
1/16/15

Excellence in every aspect! When googling for a laptop screen for my Dell, this site was number one on the list. Immediatley when I was on the site, I knew I would be ordering from Laptopscreens.com because their site was not only easy on the eyes but they had the screen I needed, it also had the tutorial on how to install it myself. Their site is chock full of info and easy to navigate. This is what a site should be like. User friendly and easily managable even for the most computer illiterates. Plug in your model number and the search takes you to where you need to go for your part. They even show you where to find your model number. Tutorials are top notch with zoom in so there is no question what you are looking at. This place is the go to place for your computer needs. Reasonably priced and items shipped out immediately. I cant say enough good about them. This is how customer service should be like worldwide. This will be MY go to place as long as they are around..Thank you Laptopscreens.com! Youre awesome!

me5617
1/16/15

Quick, effective and very helpful. I wasn't sure which display to order, and they helped. Was easy to fix myself with their excellent videos. Highly recommend them, Thanks!

michaelp130
1/15/15

every screen I order from laptopScreen is perfect. The price is perfect. The timely delivery is perfect, even faster than they say it will be. I will always order my screens from them.

prabhavs
1/9/15

Got the right screen and could choose matte/glossy in the options.
Deliverey was as promised. Happy with what I got. Highly recommended

jene43
1/8/15

item works perfectly. great solution to cracked screen! need 2 peeps to do repair (extra set of hands), but well worth it!

eddieb25
1/4/15

They had the right screen for my Asus laptop and for an excellent price. They shipped the next day and I had the screen in 4 days.Over 1,000 videos on the site showing how to replace the screen yourself, one was for my exact model. Replacement took only about 15 minutes thanks to the video. Saved me over $150 from what the local repair shops wanted and they were going to take a week to 10 days. No downside here. 5 stars across the board.

whitneyh9
1/1/15

At first I wasn't very sure about the reliability of the site but after receiving my screen in two days and having my questions answered through customer services. I would recommend the site to anyone who needs it. Plus my screen looks and works wonderfully. Quality product!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I haven´t yet received my packagemy number is1427968333
4 days ago
ellisb2
A: According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen?
Click here to post a review