US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LaptopScreen reviews

Categories: Computer Repair, Laptop
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

226 Reviews for LaptopScreen

Review Highlights

great experience! Will call them first for my laptop screens!

price was lower than other competitors and the screen works perfect

easily explained how to find model number of lcd srcreen.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/30/14

My laptop fell off of, and was run over by my motorcycle trailer.
I ordered the replacement LCD screen from this company, and it arrived at my door two days later. It arrived so fast because I believe they are located right here in my state of Washington.
My screen was very well packaged...no chance of it being broken, and it was in a static bag.
It was the correct screen, it works, and I am very happy with my purchase.

8/25/14

I never received my product, two and a half weeks later. I was prompted to write a review by the company, though.

8/7/14

Website was very hepful and accurate. No difficulty identifying the correct Lenovo screen. Arived packed very well. With video discussion from the web, installation went easy. Worked fine first time; no screws missing. Excellent service, good product. Highly recommended

8/2/14

I cannot believe how truly easy it was to replace my laptop's cracked screen. I had the assistance of the very culprits who cracked it, my 4 and 5 year old girls, and a youtube video to guide us, and we had it done in no time. I did need my hubby's tiny tools also, but just used my fingernail to peel off the frame, easy peasy.

7/27/14

Saved me over $400! Didn't even realize you can replace a screen until I saw this site. Really fast shipping, great price and very simple to install. Highly recommended if you have a cracked laptop screen.

7/10/14

I am very pleased about the quality of product and speed of order processing.
But I paid extra to have a secured delivery and the postman did not ring my door but left the package outside, the postal services explained that the expeditor did not specifically asked to handle the package in person neither required a desitnator's signature. so if someone else has taken the package I would have lost it all without hope of being reimbursed.

7/6/14

It was a smooth process, One Phone Call, One Email and the product was on its way. Very Happy with the product and a good price. It arrived within 3 days.

7/3/14

cost me $299 last time to replace the cracked screen via the manufacturer. so this time I tried something else. simple! easy! cost $65!!! I was totally pleasantly surprised because there are so many misleading and bad companies out there. This is not one of them. This is a great company, great option, and I highly recommend for replacing cracked screens (at least on my laptops--we have 4!)

6/24/14

Costumer service was great and shipping was actually fast. Will Be back again!! But I hope I don't have to....

6/23/14

My screen arrived ahead of schedule and was very affordable.
I ordered to Matte finish and like it better than the gloss of the factory one.
I highly recommend to anyone to order the tool kit, as tech smart as my hubby is, he would have had an easier time with the specialty tools.
I would recommend laptopscreen.com to anyone who wants to take a do-it-yourself approach. However, this is not a simple process and research before you attempt.

6/17/14

Absolutely fine service.
Despite me being in England the service was great, and the screen arrived with no problems at all, apart from the extra customs fee, which is unavoidable!
The matt finish screen I ordered is so much better than the glossy finish one it replaced, which was like looking in a mirror! No pixel defects visible either.

6/2/14

Great price, super fast shipping. Has a ton of stock to help me keep my fleet of laptops working when a screen gets broken or dies.

5/31/14

I have replaced many laptop LCD screens and at least 10 from laptopscreen.com.

They have never delivered the wrong product, everything they've ever sent worked perfect and I can't describe how nice it is to be able to find 99% of the LCD screens from one place.

Laptopscreen.com is great.

5/29/14

Absolutely pleased with the service and my screen was shipped within 5days, I installed it and it works great...outstanding service, updates and delivery. You saved me $100+ and will surely use and recommend your company and service to others and if I need another screen or other hardware in the future...thanks

5/29/14

Easy website to navigate. Easy to buy. Fast delivery. Safe and Sound. EASY to replace. I almost want to break more screens because it was so easy and I felt so accomplished (I'm old and tech OH NO!)

5/26/14

Arrived with a broken piece. Poorly packaged as well. I used it anyways and it worked. Satisfactory at best.

5/22/14

I cracked the display on a refurbed Asus; having them fix it would have cost more than the thing was worth to begin with. Found this replacement display in about two minutes using their selector, and for $40 shipped to the house, I got the part I needed to replace the display. the repair itself took about an hour. I'm perfectly happy with my replacement part; it's at least as nice as the one Asus shipped.

5/21/14

My order came in on time and in perfect condition. Their video tutorials made it so that I knew exactly what I needed to do and I encountered no difficulties.

5/18/14

We are the PC Help Desk in the Village of La Jolla California and we love ordering from LaptopScreen because we know they ship quick and can expedite orders as needed. We will continue to give them business.

4/29/14

it is only pricey site and they send you different screens with lower quality

don't pay more just go to amazon at least they are cheaper

2/24/14

anyone please help me i order screen from laptopscreen.com now they dont have any reply i am waiting still nothing after they deducted 104 dollar on my credit card no one now is replying about my order please anyone help me the money is not mine its from my friend he just ask me to buy it for him

2/21/14

This website was so easy to use. I ordered my screen and it was super easy to put in. The screen looked great and works great. I would definitely order from this website again!

2/19/14

Ordered an Lcd display for a Customer broker laptop screen and received it in about 4 business days from Vancouver to Québec. Very fast shipping. Installed the display that fit and work perfectly.

My Customer was very happy to get back his like new laptop.

Thanx you laptopcreen

G Brown

1/16/14

I ordered a screen for a Samsung Laptop,
The shipping was fast, from now on, I will always buy from Laptopscreen.com !

1/9/14

It got home in a good time and the screen fit very well in the laptop. I am thinking about buying another screen.

1/9/14

Great experience - finding the right screen was very easy with the search feature, was able to purchase with PayPal, and even better my shipping was upgraded to 2-day (not sure if it was intentional or an oversight, but much appreciated nonetheless). Screen arrived promptly with no signs of damage, and worked perfectly with my laptop. I highly recommend this site. Thanks for great product and service!

1/6/14

Used a search site to find a LCD for my netbook. LaptopScreens looked like just what I needed. Verified what LCD I needed with their search function. Ordered it immediately and it was delivered very quickly. If fit perfectly and worked as expected. Now my netbook works like new. Thanks.

12/30/13

Very fast shipping and great prices. I hope I won't need it but if I do, I'll definitely come here first for another laptop screen.

12/24/13

I had no problem finding a replacement screen for my wife's laptop. The price wasn't outrageous and it came in the mail with no damage early than they estimated. If I need to get another screen this will be the first place I go.

12/11/13

I purchased a screen for a friend's Samsung laptop through this site. The screen arrived quickly and very well protected and in pristine condition. Even with the low price, I was given the opportunity to earn $15 back by taping myself replacing the screen. I was very impressed with this company, and will be doing business with them and the future.

12/6/13

My screen arrived damaged and had a big black dot, which is appearently not covered by warranty's fine prints. Scott from Laptopscreens.com was not helpful at all, very blunt and cold in his replies to my inquires. He couldn't care less about his customers. At the very minimum, Scott could have at least expressed some sympathy, or perhaps offer me to buy another screen at a discount. Instead, they were delighted to point fingers and blame me for the damaged screen. Very little committment to customer satisfication.

In the end, I bought another screen at full price just to complete this project and move on. I should of just bought a new tablet in the first place... It was a very frustrating experience communicating with them.

As you see from the replies to these comments, Laptopscreens.com also does not respond well to feedback and always blames the customer for everything. They often try to portray the customer's experience as "unbelievable".

12/6/13

I would have rated laptopscreen.com with 4 stars. However, they excelled in three areas; reasonable cost; fast shipping (I ordered on Friday and it was delivered Monday) and packaging. The display was inside a static bag, the static bag was inside a bubble wrap envelope, and the bubble wrap envelope was inside a heavyweight cardboard box. That earns 5 stars in my book!

11/19/13

Replacing the LCD Screen was so easy. I am so glad to have found this website. I know if I can do, so can you.

11/18/13

Making the purchase was easy, there's such a huge selection of screens available that I was able to easily find what I was looking for. Shipping was prompt and fast, it arrived a few days before it was expected to (amazing in Canada), anyway, everything was perfect in the package, installation was easy and they had a guide to help if you needed it. I'd recommend LaptopScreen.com to anyone, it's awesome.

11/18/13

I ordered a screen to replace my daughters shattered screen, oops! It arrived in two days and I used the laptopscreen.com tutorial to install. It took me only 1/2 of an hour. My experience has completely exceeded my expectations. Kudos to this company! Although longevity can not be part of this review since I just installed the screen. Still wow, got it fast and its up and running beautifully for $75. Cool!

11/11/13

Laptopscreem.com is very easy to use and understand. I found what I was looking for almost immediately and with a great price. Thank you!

11/5/13

My order was filled accurately and quickly. My screen was delivered in two business days, and thanks to video tutorials on the website I had it installed in under 20 minutes.

10/28/13

My laptop screen arrived faster than I expected shipping was quick and reliable the screen was well packed, I installed the screen myself it took about 15 minutes and is working perfect.
Thanks guys for a job well done.

10/22/13

Had what I needed, price was good and shipped quick.
2 days later screen arrived, packaged well.
Had watch the video when I ordered, so 10 minutes later screen was installed and good to go.
Thanks again.

10/18/13

replacement laptop screen received even before the expected delivery date. Perfect match for my laptop. No dead pixels.

10/3/13

Just Awesome!! Bought my laptop screen on a Thursday and received on Saturday, just 2 days later. Then within a half hour i had removed my damaged laptop screen and installed my new screen, and laptop was up and running!!! Just Awesome!! These guys are great!! Thanks!!

9/23/13

Screen arrived in less than a week as promised. Perfect condition and no problems. If this ever happens to my laptop or any of my friends. 100% recommended.

9/19/13

I ordered a screen in Feb/13........wrong one! Sent it back for them to order the proper one, gave them all the details, even sent the old screen to them so they could look at it closer to make sure, still no screen and emailed a number of times to get in contact with them and have not yet received a reply!!!! If this is how they do business, cheap or not, at least let me know they can't get a new one or let me know the status!!!!!

9/19/13

I was fixing my laptop from a recent drop and ordered a new screen from laptopscreens.com. I don't know if my experience is the usual experience, but the screen I received is not anywhere near as good as the original. For some reason, with solid blues, the screen flickers, but is pretty good for everything else. The contrast is also not as good. The screen suffices, though. If you don't care about getting an OUTSTANDING screen back, then I'd go with them.

9/17/13

The quickest $100.00 I have ever wasted!!! I guess these people decided my money doesn't warrant a great product or good customer service. No reply to service tickets. Poor phone skills. Cheap LCD quality. I'll take my chances with eBay from this point forward. Good luck to all of you who continue to deal with this company.

9/17/13

Hi am pau,l from canary islands just replace muy laptop screen which i buy from laptopscreen.com and it works great and i recomand everyone

9/13/13

I love this website. It was easy to use and I found exactly which screen I needed. I recieved my screen just two days after I ordered and it is exactly what I wanted and works perfectly.

9/9/13

Like many of the reviewers for Laptopscreen.com have said - good price, very fast delivery, and seems like good quality product (to early to tell for sure). All in all a great experience.

9/4/13

I had a very good experience with this site. The site is very well made and laid out. It's very easy to find what you are looking for. I will be using this site for now on to buy screens for laptop repairs. I would recommend this site to everyone looking for a replacement laptop screen

9/3/13

Screen showed up early, information on the web site made it easy to order. As well as the extra help in explaining how to install. Saved me a lot of cash as the otehr option was taking it to the big box electronic store and having them send it away for a couple of weeks. Awesome

The Best Computer Repair Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber