US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

LaptopScreen reviews

Categories: Computer Repair, Laptop
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com
1st Review:
billj4

215 Reviews for LaptopScreen

Review Highlights

great experience! Will call them first for my laptop screens!

price was lower than other competitors and the screen works perfect

easily explained how to find model number of lcd srcreen.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

4/5/14

I bought the LCD for my laptop from laptopscreen.com. Came early and it was the right fit for the laptop ... Works very good.

3/27/14

I held off with the Geek squad for as long as I could, they were just too much money. They even told me 'people usually just buy a new laptop'. Come on people, reuse, reduce, recycle, duh. Finally found a video about how to remove the screen, they referred me to this site. For $70 a new screen was shipped and taxed to me 3 days before promised. Truly, just 8 tiny screws and a cable and she was running. You recall that commercial where the little kid does a jaw drop of shock, well that was me when it worked without issues 20 minutes later. Too cool, too cool, too cool. many thanks people, good work.

3/18/14

Easy to find the correct replacement screen for an HP I was repairing. Reasonable price, fast shipping, and screen works great. I saw some bad reviews, but I did not encounter any of those issues. I will do business with them again.

2/24/14

Ordered a replacement for a 2 year old Lenovo laptop. Product arrived in perfect condition, packaged well, and a great price. They also have videos that were helpful to assist in replacing the screen. It took me about 20 minutes is all, good overall experience and saved a ton over a laptop repair center!

2/24/14

anyone please help me i order screen from laptopscreen.com now they dont have any reply i am waiting still nothing after they deducted 104 dollar on my credit card no one now is replying about my order please anyone help me the money is not mine its from my friend he just ask me to buy it for him

2/21/14

This website was so easy to use. I ordered my screen and it was super easy to put in. The screen looked great and works great. I would definitely order from this website again!

2/17/14

My screen was exactly as ordered. Here within a day of shipping. YouTube had tutorials that helped me along. Great experience! Thank you!

2/6/14

Really great service,delivered on time certainly to be at the top.I will use it again and again.Recommended .........

1/30/14

I needed a screen for a laptop and this company was able to supply the laptop screen I need at a fair price without any hassle. I ordered it on their website and it was a breeze and very easy to follow directions to get the correct one for my laptop. Thanks again for your great website. I will recommend this site to others and I will buy any screens I might need in the future. Thanks.

1/29/14

Great experience. Product was packaged well and very fast shipping. Will definitely use them again if the need arises. Thanks.

1/22/14

Service, price, warranty and delivery time are awesome! You have an incredible stock of screens for all devices, not just laptops. Awesome job. Thank you, Edward

1/2/14

Got my new screen after cracking my old one... I like it better than the original - because I went matte!

12/23/13

Very easy to to order and shipping was fast. Reasonably priced as well. I installed the screen and it looks great! Thanks!

12/12/13

Order was received in two days. Shipment was amazing. Screen was good quality. Would use again. Keep up the good work! Great job!

12/9/13

I am glad that I found this Company.
I Ordered 2 Screens For 2 Different Laptops in 2 Months.
Great Service, Prompt Shipping. Brand New Screens A+++++++++++++
Best Prices and Screens. 100% the Best
Jack PC Tech

12/6/13

My screen arrived damaged and had a big black dot, which is appearently not covered by warranty's fine prints. Scott from Laptopscreens.com was not helpful at all, very blunt and cold in his replies to my inquires. He couldn't care less about his customers. At the very minimum, Scott could have at least expressed some sympathy, or perhaps offer me to buy another screen at a discount. Instead, they were delighted to point fingers and blame me for the damaged screen. Very little committment to customer satisfication.

In the end, I bought another screen at full price just to complete this project and move on. I should of just bought a new tablet in the first place... It was a very frustrating experience communicating with them.

As you see from the replies to these comments, Laptopscreens.com also does not respond well to feedback and always blames the customer for everything. They often try to portray the customer's experience as "unbelievable".

12/6/13

I recently had the screen on my dell laptop depart to lcd heaven. After a bit of investigation I settled on latopscreen.com. While their prices were competitive with what I could find on ebay and elsewhere on the net, what pushed me over the hump were their excellent installation videos on youtube. I figured that any company that put extra effort into instructing their customers deserves my business. After placing my order, the screen was promptly shipped and I received it a few days later. Packaging was excellent and the screen arrived in a flawless condition. Installation was a snap. As for the quality of the screen itself,unfortunately it doesn't quite match up to the screen it replaced. There's no dead pixels or anything of that nature, rather, the screen just appears a bit washed out and not quite as vibrant. Additionally, the viewing angles struck me as somewhat narrower. Looking up the model number and manufacturer, sure enough the screen is listed as having tighter viewing angles than the laptop's stock screen. On the plus side, power consumption and contrast ratio are both listed as superior. Still, it would be nice if they stated the model number/manufacturer on their website and let you know if these deviated from a laptop's stock screen. Since the screen was listed specifically for my brand and model of laptop, I assumed I'd be receiving an identical screen - but this clearly was not the case. Still, the screen and service from this seller are both good enough to recommend.

12/5/13

Just know...If I can do it...anybody can do it... These guys make it easy... And it gives a gal a little confidence boost.. : )

12/3/13

I purchased a screen for my 1 week old Toshiba laptop. The price was very reasonable for the screen and shipping and I received it as promised. The ability to identify my exact laptop model number gave me confidence that I was buying the right part for my machine. Although a video was not available for my laptop series, there was enough information to satisfy me that I wouldn't run into any brick walls. The replacement screen was virtually identical to the OEM screen being replaced (both manufactured by LG.) The biggest challenge was avoiding damage to the laptop during bezel dis-assembly. My iPod dis-assembly tools were very helpful.

10/28/13

My laptop screen arrived faster than I expected shipping was quick and reliable the screen was well packed, I installed the screen myself it took about 15 minutes and is working perfect.
Thanks guys for a job well done.

10/22/13

Had what I needed, price was good and shipped quick.
2 days later screen arrived, packaged well.
Had watch the video when I ordered, so 10 minutes later screen was installed and good to go.
Thanks again.

10/3/13

Just Awesome!! Bought my laptop screen on a Thursday and received on Saturday, just 2 days later. Then within a half hour i had removed my damaged laptop screen and installed my new screen, and laptop was up and running!!! Just Awesome!! These guys are great!! Thanks!!

9/19/13

I ordered a screen in Feb/13........wrong one! Sent it back for them to order the proper one, gave them all the details, even sent the old screen to them so they could look at it closer to make sure, still no screen and emailed a number of times to get in contact with them and have not yet received a reply!!!! If this is how they do business, cheap or not, at least let me know they can't get a new one or let me know the status!!!!!

9/19/13

I was fixing my laptop from a recent drop and ordered a new screen from laptopscreens.com. I don't know if my experience is the usual experience, but the screen I received is not anywhere near as good as the original. For some reason, with solid blues, the screen flickers, but is pretty good for everything else. The contrast is also not as good. The screen suffices, though. If you don't care about getting an OUTSTANDING screen back, then I'd go with them.

9/17/13

The quickest $100.00 I have ever wasted!!! I guess these people decided my money doesn't warrant a great product or good customer service. No reply to service tickets. Poor phone skills. Cheap LCD quality. I'll take my chances with eBay from this point forward. Good luck to all of you who continue to deal with this company.

9/17/13

Good deal on the laptop screen plus very quick and reasonable shipping plus very helpful installation videos = a great site! Thanks!

9/1/13

It gives you the option to fill in credit card details, but you can't use them for payment ......... what do they do with this info ........ :S
It gives info about cheap int. shipping info; Priority 5-14 days: Canada Post Tracked Packet International - $26.20
But when you check out it is not there, just US$50,- and up options.
So a little dodgy website I would say

8/22/13

I am still waiting for my order. Tracking number shows it was delivered but I never got it. I'm still waiting to find out what they are going to do about it. Right now I am not very happy. Just send me my screen please. It was suppose to be insured so I'm not sure why I haven't been sent another.

8/19/13

Fantastic site. Easily found correct model/screen needed, product came in quick, price was great. I would highly recommend laptopscreen.com

8/10/13

Had the correct part, 2 day delivery, works great. I would not hesitate to buy from this company again.

8/9/13

Great service at a good price. New screen arrived as scheduled, was well packed and protected, and worked perfectly. I don't think I found a video for my particular model (an HP Pavillion DV7) but the videos I found were very good and close to what I had. The ones I looked at at this site all mentioned smalll rubber caps over the screws in the bezel. Mine has a perferated plastic speaker grill that all you have to do is, using an x-acto knife, pry each end up a bit until you can see the screws. Believe me, that was the hardest part.

8/6/13

The screen on my Lenovo P580 was broken, so I searched for replacement. Ordered a new one on laptopscreen.com - fast shipping, good packaging, size is exactly the same as required. Installed by myself using the instructions from youtube, it was quite easy. New screen works perfectly!

8/5/13

Quickly found just the screen I needed to replace, Prompt shipment, Item was as described. Very satisfied with purchase

7/3/13

It was so simple to find the screen i needed on this website. I ordered my screen and received it within 2 days!! Easy install and I couldn't be happier with my purchase.

6/7/13

Fast Delivery, product was correct and the instructions for installation were perfect.
I has a estimate of 247.00 for screen and installation from the local computer people. My cost ended up to be under 75.00 total.
Thanks

5/31/13

"Laptopscreen.com was recommended to me when I needed a screen fast. I found out they were local (within 55 miles to my house), so I thought I had found the perfect solution to my problem. Boy was I wrong! I made the order on May 27th early enough in the day to expect it to arrive the next day or maybe even the day after. When it didn't show up on either day I gave them a call. The kid on the phone kept talking over me while I was explaining (which was pissing me off even more) and after looking at it tells me that it will take at least 5 working days to get to me, cause that was just how it was. I am hoping it does finally show up. Due to poor customer service and horrible shipping practices I would never recommend this place to anyone."

5/24/13

The best online purchase in long time. It was the right product, at the right price, fast delivery, works properly, and was 10 min install. Would recommend the company to anyone.

5/15/13

Better price than competitors, and super fast shipping... BUT the screen already has dead lines flickering occasionally :- / It's only been 1 month.

5/4/13

There are pros and cons to this company. The pros are definitely the videos. My screen, successfully installed, has no hot spots or missing pixels. I did business with this site because of the videos, and they did help. I was fortunate to have a working computer beside my broken one, but if you can arrange to have that, you will definitely be able to save money. However, my experience was not perfect. When your screen arrives, it has a wire coming from that screen, which I should mention was ordered specifically based on my computer's brand and model number. This wire plugs in to your computer. After I had attached my computer to the frame, the wire was not long enough to reach to the little plug on my computer. When I contacted the company, they did indeed offer a replacement - after all the work was done except for the plug. You pack it up and send it back. Or, you could solder a wire extension onto the wire that was too short - AND THERE WAS A VIDEO ON HOW TO DO THAT!!! Apparently it happens all the time! I suspect this company carries only a few different screens, and if it doesn't fit your particular model number, you have to solder. It was only short by a half inch, but that was as good as a mile. So, if you are good with soldering, this company is great; if not, it might be a hassle. Once the screen was installed, the dim and brighten controls no longer worked. The company blamed that on an old driver, but it was not out of date. That supports my theory that the screen was not my specific one. The company did offer to send me a replacement wire (I cut the one off my old screen), and I said yes, to see what they would send. They actually sent an empty envelope! But, it was at least express mail. Weird.

4/30/13

I accidently broke a screen on my brad new laptop. I called quite few places to get the quote on screen replacement and was shocked by the prices thrown at me. Some of them were as high as $599.99. The whole new laptop doesn't cost this much. So i was about to give up and just go buy the new one and gave it a last try by googling "screen replacement". Needles to say that laptopscreen.com was my choice. I am very happy with services provided. Fast, prompt delivery, best prices. Will recommend this company to all my friends.

4/26/13

Excellent price, fast shipping, and easy-to-follow instructions. It doesn't get any better than that!

4/23/13

Site is easy to navigate and finding the correct replacement screen was easy. Shipping was quick, watched the video to be sure I knew what to do. Took maybe 10 minutes to replace and it works great! Would purchase from again and recommend to others needing to replace their screen.

4/23/13

I am amazed at how fast the product actually arrived at my doorstep. I am not technology savvy, especially with laptops, but the how-to videos are great and easy. I had the new screen installed within minutes. Great product, and even better customer service

4/3/13

I am from NZ and was quoted $500 by a local store to repair my screen. Upon searching for laptop replacement screens for my laptop, I found laptopscreen.com, I was a little sceptical, but it turned out to be a good decision - not only did I receive my screen in good condition, bubble wrapped and inside several packages and a box, I also managed to do the repair and save 400$! the screen and postage was only 20% of the total cost quoted by the store. Laptopscreens.com kept me updated on where my screen was until it arrived and also has good follow up and good customer service. I would recommend to others.

3/17/13

Excellent, i ordered a screen for my dell latitude e5420 as its current screen was broken and i was able to fit it of my own and it was so cheap now it works like a charm.

3/11/13

Ordered one screen from Australia for my Dell laptop.Excellent service !!!! Received the screen in 4 working days in perfect condition and is working fine.

3/11/13

Delivery was quick and on time, easily installed, works perfect and was packaged so it wouldnt be damaged and the price was right!!!!!

I will definately be purchasing from this site again when I need LCD screens

3/4/13

Great customer service, great products, quick shipping. They even have tutorials if you aren't sure how to swap out screens. I will definitely come back if one of my kids decides to break my screen again.

3/3/13

Ordered a screen the one for my sony CR410. The screen arrived in a timely manner and was what I ordered.

Installation was quite quick and easy and the screen functions great.

2/15/13

Awesome!!! Laptopscreen is by far the best site in price and service I have found online!! With the information from laptopscreen website I was able to replace the screen on my Acer Aspire7535 within 20 minutes once it was delivered to my door. THANKS!!!! Barbara Golden

About LaptopScreen
Specialties & Business Description
Replacement LCD screens for Laptops, Tablets and Phones
Business History
From one small local PC repair shop to a leader in LCD sales, LaptopScreen.com has been in business for over 10 years, providing quality LCD replacements with money back guarantee and a 3 year warranty.
Meet the Business Representative