US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

97%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 167 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 62 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 44 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

robyns11
5/23/15

We ordered a replacement screen for our daughters laptop, which was cracked during her move home from college for the summer.

The replacement was the perfect fit. Installation was easy to figure out and my husband and I did it ourselves with very little trouble.

By ordering a replacement through LaptopScreen.com, we saved $300 to $400 in repair costs.

pauls184
5/22/15

I was able to easily find the correct screen for my Dell laptop and the price was better than anywhere else. It came sooner than expected and it worked perfectly after installing! Unfortunately, they did not have a video for my screen, but I was able to find some details on Dell's web site (the manual for my laptop contained halfway decent instructions).

barts30
5/22/15

I ordered a glossy screen for an Inspiron N5050, and it looks even better than the original. Also ordered 2-3 day "saver" shipping, and it arrived (WA to NC) in *two days*! The screen was swapped-out in minutes; I'm a very happy customer!

emmanuell10
5/22/15

Ordered a screen for my macbook pro and everything went fine, got it in three days and installed in a few hours like they told me! easy!

timm185
5/21/15

Screen sent very well packed and arrived well before the date I expected. Definitely would buy from them again. Very easy

robertb188
5/21/15

great screen easy to order fit perfectly great job will use them again!!!!!!!

johnh320
5/18/15

Perfect product, fast shipping, great pricing. Couldn't have went any Better.

spencerh18
5/16/15

Needed to replace the screen in my HP Pavilion G7 laptop and didn't know where to begin. Google led me to LaptopScreen.com and I couldn't have found a better supplier. The site is comprehensive and easy to search. They provide video instructions on how to determine the specs on your laptop screen and how to remove the old one and install the new one.

I live in western Newfoundland, Canada and could not believe the delivery speed. I received my new screen within 4 days of placing the order - all the way from British Columbia to western NL! The new screen was very securely packaged in multi layers of bubble wrap and clearly marked fragile. Installed the new screen in about 30 minutes and its been working like a charm ever since. Would definitely recommend LaptopScreen.com to anyone needing a new screen. And by the way, the price is very reasonable. You can't go wrong with these guys. I'll go back for sure.

abissait
5/15/15

I expected the laptop screen to arrive in two weeks. I saw it in my mailbox in less than a 4 days, I was pleasantly surprised. Screen works wonderfully 10/10 would buy from here again

dr690
5/14/15

Good price, timely delivery, my lenovo E545 looked like a scrambled etcha-sketch. Now it's back to it's lovely matte self!

Tip for consumers: Lots of videos out there on how to replace screens...you can do it! Save money and keep your laptop out of the landfill!

remigiod
5/11/15

I've purchased a matte screen for my Lenovo Z500 laptop, it was delivered on time and worked like a charm. Thanks a lot to LaptopScreen.com.

douglasm47
5/3/15

My first time using LaptopScreen to order a replacement for a customer and I was glad I researched and bought the product from them. Ordering was a snap, item was delivered on time and it worked beautifully. I had a very happy customer.

lindat52
5/3/15

Laptop LCD Screen 17.3-inch WideScreen (15.5"x8.98") WXGA++ (1600x900) HD+ Glossy LED compatible with Gateway NV7317U.

I received it quick and perfect condition. I installed it by myself with out any professional help. I had never attempted anything like this before. Removal and Install and working all in about 15-20 minutes. Oh, yeah!! I am a female without training in this field. I am a teamster. So not my usual scope of work. LOL. . Thanks Guys.

robertg105
5/1/15

My daughters both needed new screens and their campus IT guys declared them dead and told them they'd need to get new computers. Found LaptopScreen and ordered both for less than $140. They came in early and were a perfect fit and function, the videos were spot onr. Highly recommend!

jesusm28
4/26/15

I opted for just regular shipment and it came in 2 days. I am not a techi by any means. So easy to replace on my Acer Aspire... Thank you guys.
Z-

ronaldl15
4/25/15

I followed the online instruction after receiving my new screen for a flawless install. The new screen works great. The process at LaptopScreen that guides you to the right screen worked to perfection. Great company!

joelr22
4/17/15

Saved a bunch of money vs the other guys and the screen looks factory new! Only regret was not buying replacement glass at the same time because I broke it trying to remove it!

dans97
4/16/15

Ordered a replacement screen. It was a perfect fit. If you need a screen get it from them.

ziadk
4/14/15

I have contacted the reseller before ordering, and they have addressed all my questions, even though they offer an excellent return policy. My project was to upgrade the laptop screen and not just replace with the same model, so success was not guaranteed. LaptopScreen tech guys took the time to explain to me what could and could not work, based on which I made my decision to proceed, knowing that I could return the product as long as it is not installed and used.

After purchase, item was shipped promptly and arrived quickly; packing was excellent and lots of care went into packing the screen so it will arrive safely.

I am thankful for the staff at LaptopScreen, and I am now enjoying an amazing screen for my once-dull laptop

alenas1
4/13/15

Came quick. Nicely packaged to prevent damage. Site is very helpful with install video. Great!

barbaram60
4/13/15

Searched and searched the web for a great deal and found one here! I had damaged my gloss screen on my dell and decided to try and replace it myself to save the money. I also figured since I had to replace it I wanted a matte finish. Purchased my screen on this site and received it within a few days. Installed it easily once I watched a couple of videos and I am VERY pleased on how my laptop screen is so crisp and glare free. HIGHLY recommend purchasing from LAPTOPSCREEN.COM. AAA+++

paulw93
4/9/15

Well packaged, arrived quickly and easily - the videos were helpful. Quick, simple, and excellent follow-through (including timely emailing of shipment tracking and follow-up to make sure the replacement screen worked for me).

earlt17
4/6/15

Received the screen in quick fashion and in less than 20 minutes after unpacking the product had it installed and working.

carlam15
4/5/15

I found my screen from these guys it was the cheapest out of 12 sites! it was delivered very fast ,thanks again guys

robbiej5
4/3/15

What else can i say. Easy to order, fast delivery and suburb customer service. I know when my business needs a part i just go online, find it and order it. I't couldn't be any easier. Thanks for the service.

matthewb65
4/2/15

I order loads through laptop screen and the always deliver. When they make a mistake they recover well which is the mark of a truly great company!

markw123
4/2/15

Ordered a replacement screen for my sons Chrome Book that had vertical lines on about 25% of the screen. Very happy with the replacement screen and the service and speed - Ordered on a Sunday, delivered to Texas on Wednesday.

Tip for consumers: installation and changing the screen is very easy - no worries about damaging anything.

hr42
3/30/15

I broke the screen on my Gateway laptop but found laptopscreen.com. The service and screen both were awesome! Fast service, tutorial on how to fix it and I'm back on the grind. THANKS for what you do, life savers!

edwardr19
3/29/15

Fair price and great quality. Fast shipping. The installation videos were very helpful as well. It took me less than 15 minutes to swap out my broken screen.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you have the exact model number you are looking for.

kristopferk
3/28/15

I browsed the site for a replacement laptop screen for my MSI gaming laptop. They had two listed for my specific model. I asked about the differences between the two options in the online chat, and the representative was knowledgeable and helpful. I received the replacement screen very quickly. Installation was easy, and the new screen looks great, possibly better than the original. So, for about $88 shipped, I was able to fix my laptop rather than have to shell out over $1500 for a new laptop.

Tip for consumers: If there is more than one screen available for your laptop, you may have to remove your old screen first and check the model number on the back of the screen itself.

torbenp
3/27/15

Good price, good items. Nothing to complain.

timothyt13
3/23/15

I ordered this screen in the morning, I received an email my order was in process in about an hour after ordering it. Att 4:30 that afternoon I received an email stating my screen was shipped to me. I received it two days later. Now that's the way to get an order out. Pick it, pack it, tag it, ship it. Just that simple. My new screen fits perfect. Hopefully I wont have to use the warranty. So far so good. thanks

Tip for consumers: Make sure it is the exact screen that fits your laptop. They make it fairly simple to get the ones that fit your machine but watch because everyone makes mistakes. You just have to own up to them when it happens.

senads1
3/22/15

Fast shipping easy website to navigate a techs dream for orders

mariot101
3/19/15

This is the second time i order from laptopscreen. My nephew is hell on electronics. Got my lcd screen right on time. It was an exact fit replacement. Took me all of an hour to replace it. I highly revomend laptopscreen to eceryone needing to replace an lcd screen.
Hooah

nickc55
3/15/15

Got exactly the part I needed in less than expected delivery time. Part was packaged securely and works perfectly. I regularly repair computers and laptops, and will definitely buy from them again if the need arises.

tristinb
3/12/15

Alot of people feel uncomfortable trusting sites. BUT THIS IS ONE YOU CAN TRUST! I was happy with what I purchased,

rhondam14
3/12/15

I am very pleased with how quickly I received the product. It was fairly simple to install, after watching a few tutorials, and the screen quality is just like when I got it brand new.

Tip for consumers: Take a few minutes to watch a tutorial on instillation, and you will surely thank yourself in the long run.

jans64
3/9/15

I found the right screen within minutes. Shipping time was minimal. Installation with help of video was a BREEZE!!!

I took a two month old computer that we hadn't used in 2 years and made it brand new.

Tip for consumers: Watch a video - find out how easy it is!!

danielleb21
3/9/15

They sent my product in a very timely matter. I didnt pay for the two day shipping but I received my product in 2 days. My tpddler broke my laptop screen when she fell on it, and the local repair shop in town was going to charge me $200 to replace it. I received a replacement for less than $60, and with the videos online fixed it myself in less than 10 minutes.

nedims
3/9/15

I was afraid at first with the price difference between this site and others re-sellers like Amazon etc. But I went with it and I was pleasantly surprised. Order process was quick, simple and informative. After ordering you have nice view into the status of the order and the whole delivery process. I ordered on Thursday and my replacement screen arrived on Tuesday next week. Nice and safe packaging, no damages to the product. Would recommend to anyone.

Tip for consumers: Be sure that the screen you are ordering fits your laptop.

theodorosp
3/1/15

First order the screen came with a bright dot in the middle although i asked them to test it before dispatch.

I told them to sent me a replacement but first to test it for any kind of defects. Like dead /stuck pixels bright dots backlight problems etc.

Guess what. They did not.

The new screen had two dead pixels. Total waste of time and money.
Also they are not polite at all . The are rude and they seem not to care at all for the customers.

Unprofessional behaviour from the beginning to the end.

I will dedicate time to spread the word in every single tech forum exists.

People must know about this and avoid buying screens from them.

I have any written proof available if necessary.

jimmym46
2/23/15

I guess my title says it all! They also happened to have a location in the city near me (Seattle) and it arrived really fast, as expected!

Tip for consumers: Be careful when you're taking apart your laptop - I let the back cover fall away from the screen and the camera cable was ripped from its' soldering point (didn't matter to me, as it's a business laptop and the camera has never been used), but the camera no longer works, so be careful!

bw37
2/22/15

Very affordable and detailed site. They also provided prompt delivery.

nicolaim
2/19/15

The screen fits perfectly and the delivery was fast :) one happy customer here :) !

anthonys82
2/19/15

Wow they make it really easy!! Love my screen and love the video help.

andyl43
2/18/15

Found their site online for the first time. Very easy to locate the type I needed. Was not sure about the size so I chatted real easy with their support and in 10 min i was ordering the screen. The video tutorials on how to install were great and I did this all myself. Hope I don't need another screen but if so I will use them again.

timothym46
2/16/15

The website was so easy to use. There were 3 different items that came up when I put my model number into their search. But their chat feature helped a ton. The price was reasonable and shipping extremely fast. When the item arrived, the instructional video was easy to follow and my laptop is back up and running. Thanks.

aliciac13
2/16/15

Everything was perfect come to the item, customer service ok the man was very knowledgeable,however; man has a not very friendly attitude to a point that I asked him if I had upset him for some reason :(

kennethc31
2/12/15

Great price on replacement screen, automatic 3 year warranty, and very reasonable shipping AND NO dead pixels! Came well packaged. All in all a great purchasing experience. There were slightly cheaper ones on ebay, BUT, for nearly the same price, the 3 year guarantee was the clincher.

talishaw
2/12/15

Thank you! My Hp laptop thanks you to..she has a new face! Packaged well and works perfectly

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I haven´t yet received my packagemy number is1427968333
4/21/15
Answer
ellisb2
A: According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for LaptopScreen