US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

97%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 180 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 69 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 48 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

philp29
2/4/16

Great product. Works out of the box. Was offered todo a video of me taking the laptoo screen out and installing a new one for money back, but i already had the laptop in peices lol. Will most certainly order from LaptopScreens again! Thank you!

bolll
2/4/16

This site makes it easy to find the right screen, as they've got every laptop model known to man listed and show where the mounting points/connector are to make sure you're getting something that fits.

I've made two orders myself and have been pleased - prices are good and shipping is fast. I used to work at a computer repair shop that ordered frequently, which meant we got a sizable discount on each screen - a few orders had problems, but were usually resolved quickly.

modic
2/4/16

I placed an order to replace the broken screen of my Sony vaio laptop, the order arrived on time as expected, and it was very well packaged and in a perfect shape.

I highly recommend LaptopScreen

russb23
2/1/16

Screen was defected would resolve the problem without making me pay more. Screen had defective pixels of bright light in the middle of it. I'm betting they will delete my negative review anyway to get a false positive rating on their feedback.

JUNK

frys
1/31/16

I gave them my laptop with shattered screen, the messed it up a little, but replaced everything without question. Good guys

normaa4
1/29/16

I had looked and searched many online companies for a replacement screen for my laptop.

LaptopScreen was the only site that had ALL the information I needed for my replacement.
It was so easy to find the right screen.

Came in three days to RI. My husband had the new screen in in lest than an hour.

I would recommend this company to everyone.

cindyh52
1/29/16

The replacement screen I ordered was a perfect fit and works beautifully--took less than 10 minutes to install (thanks to video tutorial). Arrived right on time also. Would definitely order from LaptopScreen again! Thank you!

daniell799
1/24/16

Customer's screen arrived in great shape and installed with no issue, definitely going to be a return customer

Tip for consumers: make sure you give them the exact laptop model

roberth213
1/22/16

Screen was exactly what I needed, took less than 5 minutes to install. Works great, zero issues. No problems and will definitely order again in the future, if needed.

tankert
1/22/16

I initially bought an LCD screen on amazon but was a little wary of what I would get. I have ordered things on amazon before and gotten the wrong part, or parts of very low quality. The amazon seller ended up telling me that the part wasn't in stock, and it was somewhat of a relief. I am very glad that I paid a little extra to get an LCD screen from a more trustworthy source, and that I know that the screen is good quality. Laptopscreen.com also gave me a 3 year warranty with the screen (the amazon seller gave a year or less), which shows that they back up what they sell. I will be going to laptopscreen.com for future LCD purchases.

jessiei2
1/15/16

Good

jaysonq
1/15/16

Delivery was fast price was good, easy to install zero complaints.

roberth212
1/14/16

I ordered a new screen for my badly cracked Toshiba. Toshiba wanted $400 to swap. Found it for less than $100 shipped. This was for an improved IPS matte display instead of the low tech glossy original that had poor viewing angle. Shipping time over the holidays was prompt with great tracking info.

Installation was a snap with the step by step instructions. Took less than 30 minutes to have the 2 year old Toshiba looking better than evenr

jd144
1/11/16

I was under a time constraint. Local dealer/repair shop could not get needed screen. Went online, found the site, ordered and repaired my computer on time.

stavk
1/8/16

Ordered a screen for next day delivery on their website. I got an email from a rep that they would give me a tracking number but they never did. So today I contacted them and asked where is my screen and they said they did not process the order on time and they are not willing to accept the blame. They offered a $5 discount only which is not enough for a rush order that is clearly ordered express for a reason. I don't see how I could trust their product or their warranty going forward so I decided to cancel the order. Buyer beware . My order number was 1451927118 - UPDATED ANSWER TO Mr Ellis B/s. - As a reviewer said below the customer service is really bad " (I could care less) attitude of the Customer Service rep", outright liars that will say anything to appear correct when in fact they are not. Do not trust companies like this. I can only imagine how they handle warranties...no thank you. Here is a link to my their facebook page where I uploaded the representative conversation and you'll see how this Ellis guy is lying. Here is the link https://www.facebook.com/LaptopScreen/reviews/ In the link you will notice how the representative contacted me initially about this discrepancy and I told her that I was fine with them delivering to my paypal address. The rep replied at around 3pm on the day I ordered that she would shortly provide me with a tracking number. That never happened so I just thought that the order would be processed just fine and of course it was not. The next day about 5pm I contact her and she then proceeds to complete the order and give me a tracking number. If they can ship out as late as 5pm then clearly the rep that handled this forgot to do so the day before as there is a 2hr window of opportunity to send out an express request. Obviously this company employees incompetent people so how am I to trust them? I now get my screens on Amazon. As a professional business owner I replace about 200 screen per year more or less. For $5 more on screen pricing on Amazon I have become a prime member and get free 2day shipping and only pay $5 express and they take the screens back right away with no questions if there are any problems within the warranty period which is less at 1yr but far more trustworthy. I only decided to give this company a chance to make more profit at about $5 less per screen but I learned my lesson.

scotts154
1/7/16

The easy to use web site made finding the right screen easy. Prompt shipping helped get the job done on time. Great Company to deal with.

danielaw2
1/7/16

new screen received promptly as described.

bilb6
1/3/16

fast service, good product, helpful customer service

michaels370
1/2/16

Excellent experience from start to finish. Shipped quickly, the price was right and the quality perfect. I will definitely order fromLaptopScreen.com again.

josephh72
12/31/15

This was my first attempt to replace laptop screen. I ordered through Amazon and found it easy to install if you follow the instruction. Great product and services.

tomb174
12/31/15

I found the correct screen at a reasonable price. With their info on their site, it was easy to determine the correct screen. It shipped quickly & arrive on time.

hannut
12/30/15

Order was good, eventhough first delivery was broken. Thanks for good chat information page

jonathanc57
12/25/15

I ordered a screen for a 2008 Macbook. The original screen was slowly failing (fading to grey intermittently). Laptopscreen.com offered the best price that I could find & the screen works perfectly! The transaction was smooth & the screen was delivered promptly. I will definitely be a customer in the future as the need arises.

johnl283
12/24/15

Wow, ordering was easy, fast delivery and easy install only took me 30 minutes (could have been 15 if I had remembered the Video) great experience and price.
So Easy!!!

kennethr30
12/24/15

My son had let his laptop linger in a state of dismemberment, when he accidentally dropped his open laptop onto a box on the floor of his bedroom. He is actually quite messy as his room gets cleaned just about the same time the vernal equinox makes its approach to warm up the spring time each year. In doing some web searching, I found Laptop Screens.com and browsed through their inventory. I was not sure of the model on the laptop(HP has hundreds of models, but I was sure of the resolution. The cost of the screen was relatively cheap. I thought screens would be over $100.00 or more. also, Laptopscreens.com had a few videos to show how to disassemble the screen portion of the laptop and to identify the correct model number of the screen. I followed the video directions and found the screen model number and ordered it online. I started the process on Monday and by Friday I had the laptop back in my son's hands. The cost was very reasonable(less than $70.00, including shipping) and the videos made the repair very easy.

bruceh56
12/23/15

Correct screen sent and was not to hard to replace with the help of a youtube video.

carolyno6
12/22/15

Extremely fast shipping and great quality! I will definitely use again when necessary!

tonys100
12/20/15

I had to change a screen on my laptop and when I found it on their site, they offered a Matte and a Glossy screen. I didn't know which one the laptop came with so I called them and asked them what the most common finish was. I was told that it was about equal. After calling a few computer companies, they all told me that your typical laptop screen has a Glossy finish. So it took me less than a half hour to learn this. One would think that the customer service person who works there would know this. I do, and I don't sell laptop screens for a living. Also, I did not like the (I could care less) attitude of the Customer Service rep. He clearly sounded arrogant and pissed that I was even asking a question. Wont shop here again, I did receive the screen that I ordered and as described.

mikec194
12/19/15

My friend suggested this site for a screen replacement. I found the ordering process easy and my replacement screen was delivered a few days later. It was GREAT!
Thank you, Mike C.

tracyf31
12/19/15

easy to locate the correct model of lcd for my laptop. The order arrived quickly and was easy to install for a tech. Great service and will order again if needed.

christianp25
12/19/15

I was able to fix my computer and didn't cost a fortune I first took my computer to those well-known geeks and they said it would cost more to fix then buy a new one so I looked online and order a new screen for less than $70 with shipping received it in a few days (I live on the other side of the county ) and in less than 10 min I had it apart and back together in brand new condition thanks guys

scotth92
12/18/15

Appropriately with the "Star Wars" new movie coming out this week, my 12 year old son accidentally left one of his "Storm Trooper" mini figs in between my lap top and key board and it ended up destroying my screen. Not really thinking it through i made the decision to send my lap top to my IT firm to fix it for me. They told me it would take just a few days and i would get it back in working condition. After two weeks of waiting i called them and asked them to send it back since i work remote and needed it immediately. Without going into the reason why it took so long i decided temporarily hook up a monitor, which i used for a couple months. However, i do work occasionally on the road and needed the screen finally fixed. So i jumped on Google and searched key words of "Best online lap top screen companies." and low and behold laptopscreen.com was the first company. What a "Frictionless" experience with this company. First they had a very easy to understand You Tube video of how to replace my screen thus giving me the confidence and then after looking at several different companies there costing was the best. I ordered it and received it within 4-5 days, and even a rookie like me had the new screen up and running within just a few minutes. Thank you laptopscreen.com great experience!!!!!!!

juliem108
12/10/15

The title says it all! Install instructions didn't come from them, however -- but a YouTube video gave all I needed.

kelleer
12/3/15

I found the screen I broke quickly. I confirmed the screen after breaking down the laptop. The numbers and size matched. I found this one to be cheaper then other sites as well which for me was also amazing as I am disabled now and social security doesn't pay a whole lot to say the least. It seemed to get her quickly and on time. I installed it within seconds and now using today to write this review even. Thumbs up and thanks

jimd82
11/26/15

Easy to find correct screen. Fast shipping and delivery. Installed nicely with nice graphics. The only reason I gave 4 stars is because it came with a white pixel almost dead center of the screen. From what I read that's a factory standard. I didn't call to complain because it wasn't a dead pixel so it doesn't show all the time, besides I almost through away my Toshiba laptop because the dead pixels were so bad. Laptop Screens made it worth keeping. Jim

rickc44
11/26/15

I ordered a new screen for my Dell E6540 laptop computer. The screen was intermittent and would flicker on/off. By pressing on one place on the bottom of the screen it would go on. I purchased the screen from Laptopscreen.com and it arrived in a few days. It was very easy to install and I am pleased with the results.
There are a number of companies that sell screens but Laptopscreens had a great help section all you had to do was to enter the screen part number and they gave you the replacement. There are at least 4 different screens that look the same and are replacements but have different characteristics. Be sure to order the correct one..

danac43
11/20/15

Correct screen was simple to search for, well priced, and in stock. Shipping was speedy and screen was received undamaged. Will order again when the need arises.

greggr5
11/16/15

After doing some research, decided to order through LaptopScreen.com. I have no regrets as the screen I received is just as good or better than OEM. In fact the screen I received was manufactured by the company as the screen I was replacing!

darrelm16
11/8/15

Unlike the first order that I placed with Amazon that came in wrong. I just would not go thru that again so I tried "LaptopScreen.com and sure enough, as it said in the add, my order was filled and totally correct the first time. From the first email until I received the order everything went just as explained to me..
Thanks,
Darrell

leonm39
11/5/15

I am really happy with the replacement display for my sons laptop. I received fast delivery and the product works great. They care about their products and their service.

gregl40
11/4/15

This was my first order of an LCD screen with the company. Finding the product on their site was easy and it was shipped immediately. Product worked exactly as expected and my customer was happy. I will order with them again.

timothyj20
11/2/15

Ordering was easy delivery was fast and install only took me 15minutes overall a great experience and you can't beat the price. Better than a new laptop or expensive repair shop.

alexanderg19
11/1/15

The customer service was great. They sent me a new screen after the one I ordered arrived broken without hassle.

scottc78
10/29/15

Screen selection was easy, they have lots of videos to walk you thru it, laptop screen was affordable and shipping was very good with lots of padding. Arrived safe and sound and installation was exactly like in their videos. Saved me from having to buy a whole other laptop!

clints17
10/26/15

Super fast shipping and perfect replacement. I completed this replacement myself in less then 15 minutes..laptop as good as new now! Thank you!

nancyp70
10/25/15

I didn't know what screen to order and customer support linked me immediately. I bought the screen for 20.00 less than anywhere else I had looked and it was shipped and I had it within five days. I could not ask for better. I will send anyone I know that needs a replacement screen here.

lylep5
10/25/15

I found the ordering and purchase very easy and streamlined . It arrived when expected , packaged far better than expected , and after an easy installation , it works like a charm . I will recommend to all of my friends .

bjorgvinh

Thx for being out there

Tecshop.is

johne98
10/20/15

The replacement screen they sent worked perfectly and shipped fast

jamess305
10/19/15

Great price, arrived without any damage, exactly as described. Payed for overnight shipping for $30 and received it that next day. Would recommend.

Was offered $20 to create a video on how to install my screen, which is very reasonable, however I'd rather see legal documents before doing work for money.

8 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
12/9/15
Answer
ellisb2
A: Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered.

Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
11/24/15
Answer
ellisb2
A: Hi Peter,

We do not perform repairs - we supply LCD screens only.

A brick'n'mortar repair shop would charge at least $100 for this type of repair.
11/24/15