US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

LaptopScreen reviews

Categories: Computer Repair, Laptop
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

234 Reviews for LaptopScreen

Review Highlights

great experience! Will call them first for my laptop screens!

price was lower than other competitors and the screen works perfect

easily explained how to find model number of lcd srcreen.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

8/15/14

A computer repair person wanted $200 to replace/repair my mini screen. LaptopScreen looked up the proper part, told me where to review the video to replace it and shipped it in 3 days. All this for $53. Replacement was easy in 10 minutes. What a deal and what a savings. This is my highest recommendation.

8/7/14

I'm so excited that I found this website. My kids cracked my Toshiba laptop screen. I thought it was over! Out of curiosity I wanted to price the repair and stumbled on this website. For the price of a diagnostic I was able to purchase the screen, tools, and shipping. I am not by any means savvy on building electronics of any sort, but the video the posted was self explanation and thorough. The package came in less than a week and installed in a snap. I haven't a single complaint. If your reluctant, don't be...the quality is great. Just be sure your ordering the right thing. And make sure it's only the screen broken by connecting to him I and checking on your television if the computer still works....good luck!

8/4/14

I was more than satisfied with customer service, and the ease of fixing it myself.. within 2 days i had a screen of better quality than the original and 30 mins to fix it. thanks y'all

7/31/14

Personally Love the site and hardware that I receive.
The client(s) say the screens look really good and say it's worth the extra penny to get these screens

7/27/14

Ordered laptop screen for Samsung n700 laptop. Site had the lowest price by at least 20 dollars at 79.99.

Order arrived on time with 3 day shipping chosen.

If you feel to see what the screen looked like or installation process i have a video review here on youtube. http://youtu.be/1aWJiY5L3gw

6/16/14

Love it. Told by "A PRO" buy a new laptop..it will be cheaper. Right. I found your website, ordered a screen and within 15 minutesof delivery I had a viewable working laptop Thanks

5/31/14

I have replaced many laptop LCD screens and at least 10 from laptopscreen.com.

They have never delivered the wrong product, everything they've ever sent worked perfect and I can't describe how nice it is to be able to find 99% of the LCD screens from one place.

Laptopscreen.com is great.

5/26/14

Arrived with a broken piece. Poorly packaged as well. I used it anyways and it worked. Satisfactory at best.

5/21/14

My order came in on time and in perfect condition. Their video tutorials made it so that I knew exactly what I needed to do and I encountered no difficulties.

5/9/14

Perfect screen replacement for my daughter's ASUS laptop. Price was right and the video on the website showing how to replace the screen made it a breeze for me to do it myself. Could not be happier with LaptopScreen.com. Fast shipping, outstanding warranty. Highly recommend.

4/29/14

it is only pricey site and they send you different screens with lower quality

don't pay more just go to amazon at least they are cheaper

4/21/14

I gave them the model number of my laptop and they knew exactly what I needed. The ordering process was very simple and straight forward, I wish it was that easy for other online ordering sites. The laptop display arrived ahead of schedule and my friend had installed and running in literally minutes. I couldn't have been happier with the entire experience. I recommend this to everybody with whatever expertise level they may have. I would recommend this company to everybody. Thank you, Dianne.

4/17/14

I am extremely happy with my new laptop screen. Laptopscreen.com was easy to navigate and find the correct replacement for my broken LCD. I ordered it on a Saturday and had it in my hands Wednesday. The new screen was not just a replacement for my 17" 3D LCD screen, it's the exact same brand and model that originally came with my laptop. I will definitely shop this website first the next time I need a laptop screen.

4/17/14

I like the fact that i had choices of the type of monitor i was looking for (Matte/Glossy) along with very decent prices. It was a fast delivery and the monitor was just as described, brand new and in perfect condition. The wires and connections were perfect as well.

3/28/14

I broke the screen on my Dell laptop. Started looking for a replacement part and was lucky enough to find these folks. With their helpful guidance I easily identified the right part and bought it. A few days later, all installed and working perfectly. All in all, a very satisfying transaction. In fact, I couldn't be happier!

3/19/14

All I can say is AWESOME JOB GUYS!! Your tutorial video for my HP, screen selections, and shipment of product couldn't have been any easier. Had my laptop up and running in less than 45 minutes. Don't waste your money of the Geek Squad when these videos show exactly what to do. Thanks again.

2/24/14

anyone please help me i order screen from laptopscreen.com now they dont have any reply i am waiting still nothing after they deducted 104 dollar on my credit card no one now is replying about my order please anyone help me the money is not mine its from my friend he just ask me to buy it for him

2/10/14

I am very pleased with my laptop screen purchase. It was an exact fit and this screen has a better picture than the screen that came with my laptop. The make of my laptop screen is from LG which I have always had good luck with. The shipping was very fast too. Laptopscreen.com also gives you a 3 year warranty while Dell Computers only gives a 1 year warranty. Best of all, it was $130 less than what Dell Computers wanted for their screens. I also like the video they have to show exactly how to change out the screen of your specific make and model laptop. I am so glad I found Laptopscreen.com.

1/30/14

This site is GREAT! It was easy to find the screen I needed, and I had a choice of 2 different types! The price was great and having the tutorial really helped! I have already recommended this site to several friends!

1/28/14

The product we ordered came promptly and in one piece, there was a possibility it could get broken in transit. I would shop this website again.

1/6/14

I was referred to the site by an IT co-worker. I ordered a new screen for my son's Toshiba laptop. It arrived promptly and was in good condition. I watched two how-to videos on how to change a screen since I am not an IT type. It went very easily and the screen works very well.

12/23/13

Very easy to to order and shipping was fast. Reasonably priced as well. I installed the screen and it looks great! Thanks!

12/22/13

Replaced the screen on my daughters Laptop this weekend. The screen from Laptopscreen.com was a perfect fit and the instructions on the web site made it easy to replace. On the website, it was easy to find the right screen. The screen came in the mail in about 5 days. It was a very pleasant experience.

12/21/13

Absolutely Satisfied. Went out to youtube and found a couple guys that took the screen off piece by piece and below they listed where they got their screen. Went out to laptopscreen.com and their instructions and pictures made it easy to purchase my screen. Received screen quickly and packaged correctly. Put the screen in and was up and running the same night. Will do business with again. Thanks so much.

12/9/13

I bought a screen to replace my daughter's brand new and cracked Lenovo IdeaPad UltraSlim U510. The screen fit perfect and using their tutorial (not exactly the same) I was able to figure out how to replace it myself. I have NO technology experience...but their online tutorial saved me $150!!!! Two weeks later - my daughter is taking her first round of college finals with no problems! - Jessica

12/6/13

My screen arrived damaged and had a big black dot, which is appearently not covered by warranty's fine prints. Scott from Laptopscreens.com was not helpful at all, very blunt and cold in his replies to my inquires. He couldn't care less about his customers. At the very minimum, Scott could have at least expressed some sympathy, or perhaps offer me to buy another screen at a discount. Instead, they were delighted to point fingers and blame me for the damaged screen. Very little committment to customer satisfication.

In the end, I bought another screen at full price just to complete this project and move on. I should of just bought a new tablet in the first place... It was a very frustrating experience communicating with them.

As you see from the replies to these comments, Laptopscreens.com also does not respond well to feedback and always blames the customer for everything. They often try to portray the customer's experience as "unbelievable".

11/19/13

Outstanding. Finding the correct screen and ordering it were simple. When the screen arrived, I just followed the video instructions on the website. I had the new screen installed and working on my HP laptop in about 10 minutes.

11/11/13

I had cracked my screen and needed a replacement. I ordered from laptopscrens using my model number. The screen arrive well protected and it is working great. Would deal with them again if needed but hope its not needed.

11/8/13

First off it is a legit website don't let the crappy early 2000s website throw you off.

(to the representatives of laptopscreens - get a better website design it's not expensive and you will seem a lot more legitimate and get way more business)

Prices were good, couldn't find my model screen anywhere else. (HP envy dv6 1920x1080)
Shipping was prompt came 2 days before expected date.
Quality is debatable, It is a working screen, with good brightness no dead pixels of the sort. But it's noticeably less sharp then my original screen wouldn't say blurry but still less clear.

Overall good selection, shipping speed, and price.
At least for my screen the original is visibly better.

11/1/13

A wonderful end to a 'screen-shattering' experience. I am not particularly techie, but game to try anything. The laptop screen I ordered was a great price. I ordered on Friday and it arrived Monday morning. The install was simple and my laptop was working less than an hour later. Great resolution and picture quality. I couldn't have asked for more...Thanks guys.

11/1/13

The screen shipped quickly (2 days to the GTA). With the help of an online video provided by a laptopscreen.com customer, I was able to successfully replace my MacBook Pro 17" matte screen in approx. 1.5 hours. I love the new screen, as my old one had defects that were getting worse (darkened corners and bottom edge).

10/29/13

Instruction video was great; found my lap top screen easily with their search; saved me hundreds of dollars and arrived quickly what more could you ask for!!!

10/18/13

The price was the best. The quality of the screen is outstanding. No problems at all with my order. I will definitely order from them again.

10/8/13

i ordered a screen from here and had it within 36 hours and the laptop was back together the same day and the screen was of very high qualitity i am very pleased and would recommened this site to anyone and everyone i know i will keep doing business with them for as long as they are around.

9/23/13

Screen arrived in less than a week as promised. Perfect condition and no problems. If this ever happens to my laptop or any of my friends. 100% recommended.

9/23/13

Screen arrived super-fast. Screen was perfect fit and the install video was a perfect step-by-step guide. A $50.00 screen and 10 minutes of time saved a $800.00 laptop.
Awesome!

9/19/13

I ordered a screen in Feb/13........wrong one! Sent it back for them to order the proper one, gave them all the details, even sent the old screen to them so they could look at it closer to make sure, still no screen and emailed a number of times to get in contact with them and have not yet received a reply!!!! If this is how they do business, cheap or not, at least let me know they can't get a new one or let me know the status!!!!!

9/19/13

I was fixing my laptop from a recent drop and ordered a new screen from laptopscreens.com. I don't know if my experience is the usual experience, but the screen I received is not anywhere near as good as the original. For some reason, with solid blues, the screen flickers, but is pretty good for everything else. The contrast is also not as good. The screen suffices, though. If you don't care about getting an OUTSTANDING screen back, then I'd go with them.

9/17/13

The quickest $100.00 I have ever wasted!!! I guess these people decided my money doesn't warrant a great product or good customer service. No reply to service tickets. Poor phone skills. Cheap LCD quality. I'll take my chances with eBay from this point forward. Good luck to all of you who continue to deal with this company.

9/13/13

I ordered a replacement screen for a friend of mine who had managed to drop her laptop and crack a corner of the screen, rendering the top-left portion of it completely pitch black and unusable. Laptopscreen.com had a decently priced replacement, so I placed an order with them.

I was impressed in that the screen was a direct Samsung component, and that it was properly packed to prevent damage from shifting and possible ESD. The instructions that they had for the laptop model in question were easy to follow, and after a few minutes, I was able to replace the screen with no troubles. My friend could not be happier with her laptop now that the screen has been replaced and she can use the entire screen-space.

I would definitely recommend laptopscreen.com when it comes to getting a replacement screen, and I would definitely buy from them again should I have to perform a screen replacement in the future.

9/13/13

I love this website. It was easy to use and I found exactly which screen I needed. I recieved my screen just two days after I ordered and it is exactly what I wanted and works perfectly.

9/1/13

It gives you the option to fill in credit card details, but you can't use them for payment ......... what do they do with this info ........ :S
It gives info about cheap int. shipping info; Priority 5-14 days: Canada Post Tracked Packet International - $26.20
But when you check out it is not there, just US$50,- and up options.
So a little dodgy website I would say

8/22/13

I am still waiting for my order. Tracking number shows it was delivered but I never got it. I'm still waiting to find out what they are going to do about it. Right now I am not very happy. Just send me my screen please. It was suppose to be insured so I'm not sure why I haven't been sent another.

8/12/13

Easy to order, had exactly what I needed with no confusion on the part. The video tutorial video was found on youtube with a link to this site. The video gave me to confidence to easily swap out my screen.

8/11/13

My daughter had the lower third of her screen that was a rainbow of colors. Best Buy told her it needed the screen replaced and gave her a price to fix it that was so high she could have bought a new laptop for a little more. So being on a tight budget she let it set around for six months. Then Dad comes to the rescue and finds a screen for her on laptopscreen .com. The price was right and shipping was very fast. After watching a video on how to change out the old for new I had no problem. It works like new and everyone is happy! Great Company!

8/10/13

Had the correct part, 2 day delivery, works great. I would not hesitate to buy from this company again.

8/8/13

This website is very good easy to choose model number..easy process to buy..very economic price..worth buying.. and product is also very good..its working great with my Laptop..I am very satisfied with this company and I would love to recommend this for everyone..

7/15/13

Ordered one laptop screen for DELL inspiron 15 3521, good price, and also good quality. Definitely will order new screens from that website in the future.

7/12/13

Website was explicit and easy to navigate. I was not really sure I could replace it myself, so I took it to my "go to" computer place. The screen was packed with much care and arrived promptly.

6/24/13

Ordered two screens. I was a bit worried because they didn't email if they were shipped but soon enough I got my screens. I was charged a foreign transaction fee because apparently they process the payment in Canada but they were shipped from WA. Don't tag my review as fake... This is my website myintelitech.com. You can contact me there if you want further info on this site.

The Best Computer Repair Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber