US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

97%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

People interested in LaptopScreen are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 171 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 62 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 46 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

benjaminr16
8/29/15

I broke out my old laptop to update it, and prepare it to teach EMS classes. I flip up the lid, and realize that my screen is cracked!! So I'm mad, and about to buy a new laptop when my brother recommended this website. I found my screen, ordered it, and it arrived 2 days later! It was well packaged, and fit perfectly. I'm sorry that I didn't take advantage of the discount for making a video, however, I didn't have time to do it. It works great, and saved me a few hundred dollars having to replace an entire computer. It was done in time for me to teach a class. Thank you so much for everything. Buy with confidence from this company.

patrickw48
8/28/15

The HP EliteBook 8460p Display was delivered quickly to Zurich/Switzerland. Thanks to the tutorial, replacing the display was a matter of a few minutes. Unfortunately, the background light brightness is rather poor compared to another 8460p I have (around 60%).

Thus, the total costs of around $80 was eventually rather high...

dianal24
8/27/15

I love the new laptop screen. It arrived quickly and I was easily able to install it myself with a little help from a youtube video.

josephb92
8/27/15

I had to replace a Inspirion screen. searched the net and they were the lowest price.
screen arrived very quickly even though i used the standard shipping options your mileage may vary. The screen arrived no instructions were included but the website has great resources including videos to make the repair simply.

dougr18
8/25/15

I was trying to replace 2 iPad Mini screens after they cracked. They were cheap and shipped very quickly, so I was happy! They arrived intact, and I followed the official Laptop Screens tutorial step by step. However, when I turned it on, it was broken. There were streams of light everywhere. After extensive research, I realized the problem lay in the fact that the tutorial
NEVER told us to UNPLUG THE BATTERY before we unplug the LCD. This caused a surge of power, blowing a fuse and therefore killing power to the LCD. My local repair guy told me it would be more expensive to fix the problem then to just buy a new one :( Plus, their 5 minute long tutorial took me 2 hours to complete when following it step by step. So overall, a great product with good shipping and packaging, but misleading tutorials that cost me my iPad mini.

isabelled3
8/24/15

Site simple d'utilisation. Commande facile et livraison dans les temps. Je recommanderais.

andrews147
8/23/15

Cracked the screen on my samsung netbook and was royally upset. The local shop quoted me $150 to repair it.
I found it from Laptop Screen for under $70 including shipping and it took 6 screws and 10 minutes to swap out the old one and pop in a new one. So easy, couldnt be happier. Ordering was easy and it arrived right away.

ryanf29
8/23/15

I have been using them since 2012 for my computer repair business. They are always knowledgeable whenever I have questions. I had one order out of many that had a slight blunder. We went through two screens that were slightly incompatible but the third time was a charm. They never gave me a hassle and both returns were paid for by them. The problem was that the model computer I was working on was an uncommon one. The third time was a charm. It only cost me a little time but luckily this was for one of my VIP customers who didn't mind the wait. Another time I accidentally ordered the wrong screen and they exchanged it with no hassle. I love this company!!!

Tip for consumers: It's always best to remove your old screen and get the actual screen number prior to ordering. I use their tool whenever I don't have the actual device in hand.

jl92
8/21/15

I've made three purchases from this online store, all of them has been screen replacements for laptops at my workshop since the first one I bought more than a year ago. My clients state they find no difference at all between the original that came from factory and the ones I buy from this store. All of the screens are working so far very good. Screens are really of a very high quality. It's worth the price I've paid for them. They are either OEM parts or Original parts, no difference in quality and performance. Shipping time has been a breeze. And unlike many online sellers out there, they always have lots of shipping choices to accommodate them to buyers' needs. If you are looking for really good and garanteed laptop screens, this is the online store to buy from. Moreover, this guys wrap and package items in a so detailed way that is impossible content might be damaged or broken, specially as these are electrostatic sensitive parts and very easy to break if not packaged and handle with extreme care.

Tip for consumers: Buy with confidence from this seller. It was referred a year ago to me by a friend of mine who has been purchasing from this online store and has never had to return any item.

willd18
8/21/15

I bought a replacement laptop screen for an HP 15-f059wm laptop with a cracked LCD. Searching the internet LaptopScreen had a competitive price and their product selection drop downs assured me that this was the right part for me. The part arrived sooner than predicted and was exactly what I needed.

davidh241
8/17/15

After a long internet search I found Laptopscreen to be the best place to buy my replacement laptop screen from, extensive stocks of just about every screen are held and I picked my correct one using their tool. The screen was delivered very fast and in very secure and well marked packing..
Would highly recommend using these guys and I will certainly be using them for any future requirements.

jeffl69
8/16/15

Shipping was punctual and I felt they offered good value. Unfortunately, the location for the ribbon was in a different spot than factory so I had to modify routing and stretch the wires a little. I am not liking the way it had to route but it is working. Secondly, the screen is actually not centered in my surround so part of the my tool bar is covered by the surround, and the metal shows on the same distance on the bottom of the screen. I understand that this is not a official Samsung product but the fitment is sub-standard in my opinion. I'm guess I am the exception, not the rule.

arthurb51
8/16/15

I ordered a HiRes panel for my MacBook Pro 2010. Shipment was quite fast from UK to France, good packaging. Tech support contacted me to check that I had received the parcel, advised me on what to do if the parcel was damaged. I also got timely response for technical questions during mounting. The panel I received was LG Philips, instead of a Samsung originally installed. Image quality is very good, no bad pixel or defect of any kind. Thanks a lot!

Tip for consumers: Carefully read iFixit instructions!

johanc13
8/16/15

Fast delivery, less than 17 hours between order and finish packing, sounds like you sleep some hours ;) .
Well pack order. No easy to break it during transport.

amyb65
8/14/15

The service was fast and delivery was on-time. The screen is great , arrived as described and was easily installed..

als58
8/14/15

The LaptopScreen.com web site let me drill down to the exact model I have and even gave me options of the finish (matte or glossy). I received the order just as the confirmation had stated and the screen fit perfectly.

lewisl9
8/10/15

its not easy to fix your computer or get accessories at low prices but laptopScreen is the only way you can get easily fix your laptop screen in very short time

hectorp11
8/7/15

Fast, efficient and effective product, operation and srevice!

paulw103
8/6/15

Got screen as described. Worked as expected. Only complaint was screen was a little under padded in the shipping box; but it worked so guess it was enough :-)

gerg13
8/1/15

todo perfecto.

patrickm97
7/30/15

Excellent web-site.
Found what I needed in minutes, ordered it, received the goods in 5 days, had my laptop up and running in 20 minutes.
An excellent experience!!

troyr14
7/26/15

I order lcd screen for my Dell was going to cost about $100 to get a local tech shop to fix them but I got same screen and installed them in 45 minutes only cost me $70 thanks to LaptopScreen

shellyl16
7/25/15

Laptopscreen.com had the lowest price for my laptop screen, and they had the most informative videos online. I have no experience with computer hardware at all, and I was able to change my screen in less than 30 minutes. My screen arrived on time, and was packaged securely.

terryb70
7/24/15

I easily found the screen I needed, ordered it and received it the same week. The instructional video showed exactly which screws to remove and where they were. This was only my second attempt at a screen replacement and this was the easiest one. Now I'm confident I have a source for almost any damaged screen and the instructions to be able to replace one.

alr31
7/23/15

For me is an OEM screen for Lenovo x230, same model, same brand (LG), perfect fit by cost fraction in Lenovo Repair Service.
Very Satisfied.

bryanj22
7/23/15

What can I say? I searched laptopscreen.com for a direct replacement screen for my Toshiba laptop. I found it easily and it was by far the best price I have seen on the internet from a reliable source. I received the screen in perfect condition and it took me about 15 min to replace. Screen turned on and looks better then the OEM screen. Not sure how, but it does! I am very pleased with my purchase and experience. I would definitely recommend to my friends and co-workers.

roba21
7/23/15

Ordering my replacement screen was very easy. Item arrived very fast and worked perfectly. Easy fix and while I hope I don't have to use them again, with two young kids, chances are I will need them again. Thank you very much, highly recommend.

ernestol6
7/18/15

Came fast. No damages. Great price as well!!

valc11
7/17/15

Love that I can order, receive it in a few days and install so easily with instruction video! Highly recommend. I've ordered twice and both times impressed :) Only thing I would recommend...when dealing with the screws, lay the laptop down with the screen flat and keyboard up - so much easier to control AND you can power it up before screwing in, to test. That way if it's not connected right, you can fix and put screws in after you confirm it's connected properly :) I am SO happy! love, love it and recommend this to all my family and friends.

ivanm47
7/16/15

Arrived even earlier then planned, safe n se cure arrival, had instructions, was easy n simple to install n the correct type n size.

steves166
7/13/15

Fast, reliable, and honest. Product is working great. Thanks guys!

jimc105
7/9/15

Product was easy to identify on their website, arrived quickly and installed without any problems. Great website with competitive pricing and good support.

veroniquef
7/8/15

It was very easy to order my screen and I received it in 3 days in France.
Not so expensive.

Just a little trouble one pixel is broken.

robinr29
7/4/15

Delivered timely and as expected

andyb59
7/4/15

I absolutely hated the basic 1920x1080 screen on my W550s. White wash was beyond ridiculous for such a high end work station! I didn't go for the best screen available because the higher resolution isn't easy on my eyes.

I found a new screen at LaptopScreen.com for a phenomenal price that was super easy to install and looks amazing! It's completely changed my viewing experience for work.

matthews54
7/4/15

Screen came in pretty fast by canada post, really happy with the product i'll order again

friscog
7/3/15

Went with the matte finish rather than the original glossy screen for my ASUS K53E laptop and I like it better. LaptopScreen Item ID: 471419. Other than keeping track of all the little screws and rubber caps the actually replacement was no problem. $56 versus buying a new laptop is one of the most memory deals ever!

Tip for consumers: Consider the matte finish to replace a glossy finish if you work in sunlight or other environments that cause screen glare. I've found no downside in brightness or viewing angle.

miroc
7/2/15

Fast delivery perfect quality

suthans
6/29/15

I have purchased a screen few weeks back and. It's working fine since I installed. Delivery was faster than expected. nothing to complain so for. I recommend the laptopscreen.com for screen purchase.

peterl90
6/21/15

First time ordering and also replacing a laptop screen so I had a few questions before I purchased it. The customer support was extremely helpful and I got the laptop within 3 days, due to royal mail as it was sent out first thing next day.

robb501
6/14/15

A client cracked one of our laptop screens out of our rental pool. After a call to Lenovo to get an astronomical service quote I did a quick Google search and found a Youtube channel that showed how to replace a screen for our exact model and directed viewers to laptopscreen.com. I crossed my fingers and ordered a replacement screen and a spare. 2 days later I received our screens and 20 minutes later the laptop was up and going again.

I would highly recommend them.

markb203
6/13/15

I ordered a replacement screen for my Toshiba Chromebook CB35. (The first version not the high def version.) The screen shipped out quickly, and I was able to find a video on the web showing the screen replacement process. It took me 30-40 minutes to open up the laptop and install the new screen. Everything worked! Very happy with the new screen.

michaele45
6/12/15

We accidentally crack the screen on our laptop. After searching the web and calling a number of other vendors, who told me that they couldn't guarantee they would send the correct part, I found laptop screen who had the replacement for the exact HP laptop we have.
Laptop Screen's price was very competitive and it arrived at my front door in just two days. It was the EXACT replacement part so that I was able to install it in five minutes without any problem at all. The quality of the display is better than the original screen as the original screen has a few dead pixels and the screen Laptop Screen sent me seems perfect.

dannyf13
6/12/15

LCD Screen worked splendidly and the library of how-too videos was indispensable. I did have difficulty handling the exterior touch-screen digitizer in that it cracked--its super delicate but oh well, my fault not theirs. Just be very, very very careful handling the microthin digitizer screen At least I no longer have a dead pixel spot.

jimm870
6/9/15

My son had dropped his Toshiba Satellite and shattered the screen. Found LaptopScreen site on-line. The site was intuitive and easy to navigate. I was able to find the screen I needed and place the order within minutes. The product arrived carefully packed on the promised delivery date. Having never attempted a laptop screen replacement before, the videos on the website guided me through the process. Followed the instructions and had the laptop back in service in no time.

If I ever need another screen replaced or know someone who does, I will definitely recommend LaptopScreen!!

lucw7
6/8/15

I ordered a replacement screen for my brother (screen broke at a party) as a grad gift. Not only did the screen appear to be more than comparable to the original, it sent to shipping faster than I expected. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them!

tomaszz
5/30/15

Delivered precisely on time. Very well organized item search engine.
Perfect supplier!

gregg163
5/25/15

I was a little concerned after the billing came out of Europe since I had never purchased through Laptopscreen.com. They were helpful and because the price was so good, I figured it was worth the try. The new screen was here in a few days, I installed the screen within 15 minutes and it works like a charm. This is how internet purchases are supposed to work.

I hope we have years of good luck with this screen... if we break it again, I'll contact laptopscreen.com again.

mahmouds3
5/25/15

Excellent website and delivery.

robyns11
5/23/15

We ordered a replacement screen for our daughters laptop, which was cracked during her move home from college for the summer.

The replacement was the perfect fit. Installation was easy to figure out and my husband and I did it ourselves with very little trouble.

By ordering a replacement through LaptopScreen.com, we saved $300 to $400 in repair costs.

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I haven´t yet received my packagemy number is1427968333
4/21/15
Answer
ellisb2
A: According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Working on fixing one hot pixel,
wish me luck!
Answer
ellisb2
A: Hi Jimmy! Good luck!
It actually is possible to repair hot/stuck pixels (those that are not fully dead)<
one of the more common methods is to use a pixel fixing program like: http://udpix.free.fr
It will flash colors and patterns on screen for a specified amount of time which can bring back stuck pixels.

Also, if you purchased the LCD from us - our support would be happy to exchange it for you under the 3 year warranty our screens come with.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for LaptopScreen