US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

97%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

People interested in LaptopScreen are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 171 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 62 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 46 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

gerg13
8/1/15

todo perfecto.

patrickm97
7/30/15

Excellent web-site.
Found what I needed in minutes, ordered it, received the goods in 5 days, had my laptop up and running in 20 minutes.
An excellent experience!!

troyr14
7/26/15

I order lcd screen for my Dell was going to cost about $100 to get a local tech shop to fix them but I got same screen and installed them in 45 minutes only cost me $70 thanks to LaptopScreen

shellyl16
7/25/15

Laptopscreen.com had the lowest price for my laptop screen, and they had the most informative videos online. I have no experience with computer hardware at all, and I was able to change my screen in less than 30 minutes. My screen arrived on time, and was packaged securely.

terryb70
7/24/15

I easily found the screen I needed, ordered it and received it the same week. The instructional video showed exactly which screws to remove and where they were. This was only my second attempt at a screen replacement and this was the easiest one. Now I'm confident I have a source for almost any damaged screen and the instructions to be able to replace one.

alr31
7/23/15

For me is an OEM screen for Lenovo x230, same model, same brand (LG), perfect fit by cost fraction in Lenovo Repair Service.
Very Satisfied.

bryanj22
7/23/15

What can I say? I searched laptopscreen.com for a direct replacement screen for my Toshiba laptop. I found it easily and it was by far the best price I have seen on the internet from a reliable source. I received the screen in perfect condition and it took me about 15 min to replace. Screen turned on and looks better then the OEM screen. Not sure how, but it does! I am very pleased with my purchase and experience. I would definitely recommend to my friends and co-workers.

roba21
7/23/15

Ordering my replacement screen was very easy. Item arrived very fast and worked perfectly. Easy fix and while I hope I don't have to use them again, with two young kids, chances are I will need them again. Thank you very much, highly recommend.

ernestol6
7/18/15

Came fast. No damages. Great price as well!!

valc11
7/17/15

Love that I can order, receive it in a few days and install so easily with instruction video! Highly recommend. I've ordered twice and both times impressed :) Only thing I would recommend...when dealing with the screws, lay the laptop down with the screen flat and keyboard up - so much easier to control AND you can power it up before screwing in, to test. That way if it's not connected right, you can fix and put screws in after you confirm it's connected properly :) I am SO happy! love, love it and recommend this to all my family and friends.

ivanm47
7/16/15

Arrived even earlier then planned, safe n se cure arrival, had instructions, was easy n simple to install n the correct type n size.

steves166
7/13/15

Fast, reliable, and honest. Product is working great. Thanks guys!

jimc105
7/9/15

Product was easy to identify on their website, arrived quickly and installed without any problems. Great website with competitive pricing and good support.

veroniquef
7/8/15

It was very easy to order my screen and I received it in 3 days in France.
Not so expensive.

Just a little trouble one pixel is broken.

robinr29
7/4/15

Delivered timely and as expected

andyb59
7/4/15

I absolutely hated the basic 1920x1080 screen on my W550s. White wash was beyond ridiculous for such a high end work station! I didn't go for the best screen available because the higher resolution isn't easy on my eyes.

I found a new screen at LaptopScreen.com for a phenomenal price that was super easy to install and looks amazing! It's completely changed my viewing experience for work.

matthews54
7/4/15

Screen came in pretty fast by canada post, really happy with the product i'll order again

friscog
7/3/15

Went with the matte finish rather than the original glossy screen for my ASUS K53E laptop and I like it better. LaptopScreen Item ID: 471419. Other than keeping track of all the little screws and rubber caps the actually replacement was no problem. $56 versus buying a new laptop is one of the most memory deals ever!

Tip for consumers: Consider the matte finish to replace a glossy finish if you work in sunlight or other environments that cause screen glare. I've found no downside in brightness or viewing angle.

miroc
7/2/15

Fast delivery perfect quality

suthans
6/29/15

I have purchased a screen few weeks back and. It's working fine since I installed. Delivery was faster than expected. nothing to complain so for. I recommend the laptopscreen.com for screen purchase.

peterl90
6/21/15

First time ordering and also replacing a laptop screen so I had a few questions before I purchased it. The customer support was extremely helpful and I got the laptop within 3 days, due to royal mail as it was sent out first thing next day.

robb501
6/14/15

A client cracked one of our laptop screens out of our rental pool. After a call to Lenovo to get an astronomical service quote I did a quick Google search and found a Youtube channel that showed how to replace a screen for our exact model and directed viewers to laptopscreen.com. I crossed my fingers and ordered a replacement screen and a spare. 2 days later I received our screens and 20 minutes later the laptop was up and going again.

I would highly recommend them.

markb203
6/13/15

I ordered a replacement screen for my Toshiba Chromebook CB35. (The first version not the high def version.) The screen shipped out quickly, and I was able to find a video on the web showing the screen replacement process. It took me 30-40 minutes to open up the laptop and install the new screen. Everything worked! Very happy with the new screen.

michaele45
6/12/15

We accidentally crack the screen on our laptop. After searching the web and calling a number of other vendors, who told me that they couldn't guarantee they would send the correct part, I found laptop screen who had the replacement for the exact HP laptop we have.
Laptop Screen's price was very competitive and it arrived at my front door in just two days. It was the EXACT replacement part so that I was able to install it in five minutes without any problem at all. The quality of the display is better than the original screen as the original screen has a few dead pixels and the screen Laptop Screen sent me seems perfect.

dannyf13
6/12/15

LCD Screen worked splendidly and the library of how-too videos was indispensable. I did have difficulty handling the exterior touch-screen digitizer in that it cracked--its super delicate but oh well, my fault not theirs. Just be very, very very careful handling the microthin digitizer screen At least I no longer have a dead pixel spot.

jimm870
6/9/15

My son had dropped his Toshiba Satellite and shattered the screen. Found LaptopScreen site on-line. The site was intuitive and easy to navigate. I was able to find the screen I needed and place the order within minutes. The product arrived carefully packed on the promised delivery date. Having never attempted a laptop screen replacement before, the videos on the website guided me through the process. Followed the instructions and had the laptop back in service in no time.

If I ever need another screen replaced or know someone who does, I will definitely recommend LaptopScreen!!

lucw7
6/8/15

I ordered a replacement screen for my brother (screen broke at a party) as a grad gift. Not only did the screen appear to be more than comparable to the original, it sent to shipping faster than I expected. I would definitely use them again and would recommend them!

tomaszz
5/30/15

Delivered precisely on time. Very well organized item search engine.
Perfect supplier!

gregg163
5/25/15

I was a little concerned after the billing came out of Europe since I had never purchased through Laptopscreen.com. They were helpful and because the price was so good, I figured it was worth the try. The new screen was here in a few days, I installed the screen within 15 minutes and it works like a charm. This is how internet purchases are supposed to work.

I hope we have years of good luck with this screen... if we break it again, I'll contact laptopscreen.com again.

mahmouds3
5/25/15

Excellent website and delivery.

robyns11
5/23/15

We ordered a replacement screen for our daughters laptop, which was cracked during her move home from college for the summer.

The replacement was the perfect fit. Installation was easy to figure out and my husband and I did it ourselves with very little trouble.

By ordering a replacement through LaptopScreen.com, we saved $300 to $400 in repair costs.

pauls184
5/22/15

I was able to easily find the correct screen for my Dell laptop and the price was better than anywhere else. It came sooner than expected and it worked perfectly after installing! Unfortunately, they did not have a video for my screen, but I was able to find some details on Dell's web site (the manual for my laptop contained halfway decent instructions).

barts30
5/22/15

I ordered a glossy screen for an Inspiron N5050, and it looks even better than the original. Also ordered 2-3 day "saver" shipping, and it arrived (WA to NC) in *two days*! The screen was swapped-out in minutes; I'm a very happy customer!

emmanuell10
5/22/15

Ordered a screen for my macbook pro and everything went fine, got it in three days and installed in a few hours like they told me! easy!

timm185
5/21/15

Screen sent very well packed and arrived well before the date I expected. Definitely would buy from them again. Very easy

robertb188
5/21/15

great screen easy to order fit perfectly great job will use them again!!!!!!!

johnh320
5/18/15

Perfect product, fast shipping, great pricing. Couldn't have went any Better.

spencerh18
5/16/15

Needed to replace the screen in my HP Pavilion G7 laptop and didn't know where to begin. Google led me to LaptopScreen.com and I couldn't have found a better supplier. The site is comprehensive and easy to search. They provide video instructions on how to determine the specs on your laptop screen and how to remove the old one and install the new one.

I live in western Newfoundland, Canada and could not believe the delivery speed. I received my new screen within 4 days of placing the order - all the way from British Columbia to western NL! The new screen was very securely packaged in multi layers of bubble wrap and clearly marked fragile. Installed the new screen in about 30 minutes and its been working like a charm ever since. Would definitely recommend LaptopScreen.com to anyone needing a new screen. And by the way, the price is very reasonable. You can't go wrong with these guys. I'll go back for sure.

abissait
5/15/15

I expected the laptop screen to arrive in two weeks. I saw it in my mailbox in less than a 4 days, I was pleasantly surprised. Screen works wonderfully 10/10 would buy from here again

dr690
5/14/15

Good price, timely delivery, my lenovo E545 looked like a scrambled etcha-sketch. Now it's back to it's lovely matte self!

Tip for consumers: Lots of videos out there on how to replace screens...you can do it! Save money and keep your laptop out of the landfill!

remigiod
5/11/15

I've purchased a matte screen for my Lenovo Z500 laptop, it was delivered on time and worked like a charm. Thanks a lot to LaptopScreen.com.

douglasm47
5/3/15

My first time using LaptopScreen to order a replacement for a customer and I was glad I researched and bought the product from them. Ordering was a snap, item was delivered on time and it worked beautifully. I had a very happy customer.

lindat52
5/3/15

Laptop LCD Screen 17.3-inch WideScreen (15.5"x8.98") WXGA++ (1600x900) HD+ Glossy LED compatible with Gateway NV7317U.

I received it quick and perfect condition. I installed it by myself with out any professional help. I had never attempted anything like this before. Removal and Install and working all in about 15-20 minutes. Oh, yeah!! I am a female without training in this field. I am a teamster. So not my usual scope of work. LOL. . Thanks Guys.

robertg105
5/1/15

My daughters both needed new screens and their campus IT guys declared them dead and told them they'd need to get new computers. Found LaptopScreen and ordered both for less than $140. They came in early and were a perfect fit and function, the videos were spot onr. Highly recommend!

jesusm28
4/26/15

I opted for just regular shipment and it came in 2 days. I am not a techi by any means. So easy to replace on my Acer Aspire... Thank you guys.
Z-

ronaldl15
4/25/15

I followed the online instruction after receiving my new screen for a flawless install. The new screen works great. The process at LaptopScreen that guides you to the right screen worked to perfection. Great company!

joelr22
4/17/15

Saved a bunch of money vs the other guys and the screen looks factory new! Only regret was not buying replacement glass at the same time because I broke it trying to remove it!

dans97
4/16/15

Ordered a replacement screen. It was a perfect fit. If you need a screen get it from them.

ziadk
4/14/15

I have contacted the reseller before ordering, and they have addressed all my questions, even though they offer an excellent return policy. My project was to upgrade the laptop screen and not just replace with the same model, so success was not guaranteed. LaptopScreen tech guys took the time to explain to me what could and could not work, based on which I made my decision to proceed, knowing that I could return the product as long as it is not installed and used.

After purchase, item was shipped promptly and arrived quickly; packing was excellent and lots of care went into packing the screen so it will arrive safely.

I am thankful for the staff at LaptopScreen, and I am now enjoying an amazing screen for my once-dull laptop

alenas1
4/13/15

Came quick. Nicely packaged to prevent damage. Site is very helpful with install video. Great!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I haven´t yet received my packagemy number is1427968333
4/21/15
Answer
ellisb2
A: According to the tracking number the parcel was undeliverable for the address in Denmark, provided by the customer. Customer is welcome to reply to our support ticket with an address clarification or to request a refund.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
4/21/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Working on fixing one hot pixel,
wish me luck!
Answer
ellisb2
A: Hi Jimmy! Good luck!
It actually is possible to repair hot/stuck pixels (those that are not fully dead)<
one of the more common methods is to use a pixel fixing program like: http://udpix.free.fr
It will flash colors and patterns on screen for a specified amount of time which can bring back stuck pixels.

Also, if you purchased the LCD from us - our support would be happy to exchange it for you under the 3 year warranty our screens come with.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/
On-line chat at www.LaptopScreen.com
Toll-free: 1-855-630-1111
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for LaptopScreen