US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

LaptopScreen reviews

Categories: Computer Repair, Laptop
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

228 Reviews for LaptopScreen

Review Highlights

great experience! Will call them first for my laptop screens!

price was lower than other competitors and the screen works perfect

easily explained how to find model number of lcd srcreen.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

7/18/14

Received the right screen for my HP laptop promptly and had no problem installing. Works great. Packaged well. I would order from them again. I like to recommend that side asll the folks out there.

6/20/14

laptopscreen.com is outstanding. They helped me get the exact replacement and their video instructed me on how to replace the screen as well. It was all so simple and the best thing, it was the cheapest replacement I found and came with a 3 year warranty. The manufacturer attempted to sell me a refurbished screen with a 1 month warranty for 30% more than laptopscreen.com. I am a customer for life. Thanks so much laptopscreen.com!!!

6/14/14

2nd time having to replace the screens in my two nephew's laptops. Price was reasonable, shipping was fast and installation very easy. Told the brats this is the last time I am replacing the screens though :-)

6/8/14

Dropped my Dell Studio 1550 and cracked the screen. Searched using another PC and found laptopscreen.com and was pleasantly surprised at the prices. Plus they had videos posted showing how to do the replacement. Ordered late morning and the screen was delivered by noon the next day. Less than 10 minutes later I was up and running. All less than US $100 delivered overnight.

One small hiccup. The email I received provided a tracking was for UPS and it never worked. The package was delivered by FedEx but the packing material was all labelled UPS. I was a little anxious when I could not track the package but was happy once it was delivered.

I would order from them again and highly recommend them.

6/7/14

Good price, delivered on time and in good condition. Perfect fit.
Will recommend to others and use again myself.

5/31/14

It was a perfect fit, price was right and shipping was prompt. Having an inexpensive laptop break a screen, the repair was affordable too.

5/29/14

Easy website to navigate. Easy to buy. Fast delivery. Safe and Sound. EASY to replace. I almost want to break more screens because it was so easy and I felt so accomplished (I'm old and tech OH NO!)

5/26/14

Arrived with a broken piece. Poorly packaged as well. I used it anyways and it worked. Satisfactory at best.

5/9/14

Perfect screen replacement for my daughter's ASUS laptop. Price was right and the video on the website showing how to replace the screen made it a breeze for me to do it myself. Could not be happier with LaptopScreen.com. Fast shipping, outstanding warranty. Highly recommend.

5/9/14

I looked at other sites for a replacement screen for my laptop. I found this site had the best price. It even had a video showing how to replace the screen. I ordered the screen and it arrived before the date that was given me for shipping arrival. It was the same screen as my old one. It was just as the company described. My husband watched the video and had the new screen replaced within ten minutes. It fit perfect. I will use this site when need to replace other parts. I have no complaints.

5/1/14

Very easy to navigate through the site. I identified my specific Laptop model number by removing the battery and looking there, then ordered the screen. Three days later the screen was here, I watched the youtube video link provided by the seller, and 15 minutes later I was in business. These guys are GREAT!!

4/29/14

it is only pricey site and they send you different screens with lower quality

don't pay more just go to amazon at least they are cheaper

4/20/14

So thankful for this website. After watching the instructional videos on how to install the new screen myself, I decided to give it a try. Even with standard shipping the new screen arrived in 2 days. It took me less than 15 minutes to change out the screen, and the new one works perfectly! Awesone experience!

4/20/14

My experience was great. Finding my laptop was incredibly easy, and ordering my new screen was somehow even easier. Shipping was faster than expected, and the screen was in perfect condition. I will definitely use this site again in the future, and I will recommend it to anyone who needs a replacement screen.

4/19/14

The website was easy to use and informative to assist me in selecting the right laptop replacement screen from MANY choices. The price was fair, and my screen arrived as promised the next day.

I would certainly use this service again!

4/17/14

I am extremely happy with my new laptop screen. Laptopscreen.com was easy to navigate and find the correct replacement for my broken LCD. I ordered it on a Saturday and had it in my hands Wednesday. The new screen was not just a replacement for my 17" 3D LCD screen, it's the exact same brand and model that originally came with my laptop. I will definitely shop this website first the next time I need a laptop screen.

4/17/14

I like the fact that i had choices of the type of monitor i was looking for (Matte/Glossy) along with very decent prices. It was a fast delivery and the monitor was just as described, brand new and in perfect condition. The wires and connections were perfect as well.

4/10/14

I ordered at Monday afternoon from Austria. I got the display at Wednesday Morning. Real fast delivery 1.5 days from Canada to Austria. The display works after 15min work and everything was OK. Total savings more about $400 against Lenovo repair service. My first choice if I need to replace a display.

4/4/14

I hope I never need to replace another laptop screen, but if I do, I would definitely use this site. Fair Price, fast service and they made it easy to order and replace the screen. The whole operation took about 15 minutes.

3/10/14

No problems. Good price. Ordered a screen, it came undamaged, installed it and it worked. and that is all that matters.

2/24/14

anyone please help me i order screen from laptopscreen.com now they dont have any reply i am waiting still nothing after they deducted 104 dollar on my credit card no one now is replying about my order please anyone help me the money is not mine its from my friend he just ask me to buy it for him

2/12/14

Arrived faster than projected. Screen works great - its already been installed into my laptop and is being utilized during this survey.

2/6/14

Really great service,delivered on time certainly to be at the top.I will use it again and again.Recommended .........

1/31/14

Very satisfied! I was able to fix a computer for $69.99 that Staples wanted $699.00 (+tax) to fix! The computer works like new with the replacement screen.

1/30/14

I needed a screen for a laptop and this company was able to supply the laptop screen I need at a fair price without any hassle. I ordered it on their website and it was a breeze and very easy to follow directions to get the correct one for my laptop. Thanks again for your great website. I will recommend this site to others and I will buy any screens I might need in the future. Thanks.

1/23/14

Fast shipping, affordable replacement screen for my Asus. They don't disappoint. Easy site to navigate as well.

1/15/14

I ordered the screen Monday and it was shipped out same day. Arrived 8 am Wednesday morning. Everything was quick and easy. This is the cheapest place to buy and service is great. Hopefully I won't have to use again, but if needed without hesitation will be a returning customer. Will definitely recommend this website. Thanks Laptopscreen.com!!!

1/10/14

I replaced my cracked laptop screen in less than 30 minutes by following the online video - which was complete and 100% accurate. I hope I never have a cracked laptop screen again, but if I do, I'll go top laptopscreen.com

1/9/14

Great experience - finding the right screen was very easy with the search feature, was able to purchase with PayPal, and even better my shipping was upgraded to 2-day (not sure if it was intentional or an oversight, but much appreciated nonetheless). Screen arrived promptly with no signs of damage, and worked perfectly with my laptop. I highly recommend this site. Thanks for great product and service!

12/6/13

My screen arrived damaged and had a big black dot, which is appearently not covered by warranty's fine prints. Scott from Laptopscreens.com was not helpful at all, very blunt and cold in his replies to my inquires. He couldn't care less about his customers. At the very minimum, Scott could have at least expressed some sympathy, or perhaps offer me to buy another screen at a discount. Instead, they were delighted to point fingers and blame me for the damaged screen. Very little committment to customer satisfication.

In the end, I bought another screen at full price just to complete this project and move on. I should of just bought a new tablet in the first place... It was a very frustrating experience communicating with them.

As you see from the replies to these comments, Laptopscreens.com also does not respond well to feedback and always blames the customer for everything. They often try to portray the customer's experience as "unbelievable".

12/5/13

Just know...If I can do it...anybody can do it... These guys make it easy... And it gives a gal a little confidence boost.. : )

11/12/13

Teenager "accidentally stepped on screen" (sigh) causing weird visual effects, so ordered a replacement via laptopscreen.com. Was relatively easy to navigate website and find the right part for the job. Found a better video for replacing, elsewhere, but the video on site was perfectly fine.

Screen was shipped promptly, great packaging, and cannot beat the price. We had one pixelation issue, but I'm either giving it a little time to settle or just letting it go (it's so minor visually, probably not worth exchanging and re-installing). So if you're worried about pixelation, test carefully before re-assembly, but I'm assuming the pixelation was probably fluke. Thanks laptopscreen.com for a cost effective replacement!

11/12/13

I broke the screen on my Chromebook. I searched & laptopscreen had the best price.
The type of screen was very easy to find & they show a step by step instructions to install.

11/11/13

I had cracked my screen and needed a replacement. I ordered from laptopscrens using my model number. The screen arrive well protected and it is working great. Would deal with them again if needed but hope its not needed.

10/28/13

My laptop screen arrived faster than I expected shipping was quick and reliable the screen was well packed, I installed the screen myself it took about 15 minutes and is working perfect.
Thanks guys for a job well done.

10/18/13

The price was the best. The quality of the screen is outstanding. No problems at all with my order. I will definitely order from them again.

9/27/13

The price was great, shipping was fast, and the screen was a perfect replacement. Can't really do any better than that!

9/23/13

Screen arrived super-fast. Screen was perfect fit and the install video was a perfect step-by-step guide. A $50.00 screen and 10 minutes of time saved a $800.00 laptop.
Awesome!

9/19/13

I ordered a screen in Feb/13........wrong one! Sent it back for them to order the proper one, gave them all the details, even sent the old screen to them so they could look at it closer to make sure, still no screen and emailed a number of times to get in contact with them and have not yet received a reply!!!! If this is how they do business, cheap or not, at least let me know they can't get a new one or let me know the status!!!!!

9/19/13

I was fixing my laptop from a recent drop and ordered a new screen from laptopscreens.com. I don't know if my experience is the usual experience, but the screen I received is not anywhere near as good as the original. For some reason, with solid blues, the screen flickers, but is pretty good for everything else. The contrast is also not as good. The screen suffices, though. If you don't care about getting an OUTSTANDING screen back, then I'd go with them.

9/17/13

The quickest $100.00 I have ever wasted!!! I guess these people decided my money doesn't warrant a great product or good customer service. No reply to service tickets. Poor phone skills. Cheap LCD quality. I'll take my chances with eBay from this point forward. Good luck to all of you who continue to deal with this company.

9/17/13

These guys helped me choose the right replacement screen for my laptop, which I could not have done without there expert help. The screen was priced right, a bargain compared to other sites I looked into, they got it to me fast, and works great. If that doesn't tell you enough about how good they are, I don't know what else I can say.

9/17/13

Good deal on the laptop screen plus very quick and reasonable shipping plus very helpful installation videos = a great site! Thanks!

9/15/13

I ordered my replacement screen for my HP DV2550SE. Everything was as described. Woprked out perfect. Price was affordable. Thx!

9/13/13

I ordered a replacement screen for a friend of mine who had managed to drop her laptop and crack a corner of the screen, rendering the top-left portion of it completely pitch black and unusable. Laptopscreen.com had a decently priced replacement, so I placed an order with them.

I was impressed in that the screen was a direct Samsung component, and that it was properly packed to prevent damage from shifting and possible ESD. The instructions that they had for the laptop model in question were easy to follow, and after a few minutes, I was able to replace the screen with no troubles. My friend could not be happier with her laptop now that the screen has been replaced and she can use the entire screen-space.

I would definitely recommend laptopscreen.com when it comes to getting a replacement screen, and I would definitely buy from them again should I have to perform a screen replacement in the future.

9/11/13

I had a cracked screen, thought for sure it was a new computer time. Saw a u tube on how to replace computer screens, looked easy enough. The video suggested buying screen from laptopscreen,com, it was shipped and repaired in less than a week

9/1/13

It gives you the option to fill in credit card details, but you can't use them for payment ......... what do they do with this info ........ :S
It gives info about cheap int. shipping info; Priority 5-14 days: Canada Post Tracked Packet International - $26.20
But when you check out it is not there, just US$50,- and up options.
So a little dodgy website I would say

8/22/13

I am still waiting for my order. Tracking number shows it was delivered but I never got it. I'm still waiting to find out what they are going to do about it. Right now I am not very happy. Just send me my screen please. It was suppose to be insured so I'm not sure why I haven't been sent another.

8/20/13

The screen arrived just 3 days after I ordered it. The videos posted on Youtube were excellent. I have absolutely no IT experience and managed to repair my own laptop in less than an hour. Saved me over $200 and I am a happy customer!

8/19/13

Fantastic site. Easily found correct model/screen needed, product came in quick, price was great. I would highly recommend laptopscreen.com

The Best Computer Repair Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber