US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of LaptopScreen

LaptopScreen reviews

97%
1334 131st Street, Seattle, WA, 98133, 1073 Churchill Crescent, North Vancouver, BC, V7P3K8
Tel: 1-855-630-1111
support@laptopscreen.com

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

markr19

I searched the internet and laptopscreen.com had the best price for the replacement screen. (in 187 reviews)

markh35

Sent the right screen and delivered it as promised. (in 73 reviews)

belindam

When the replacement arrived in exactly the 3 days promised I excitedly set about the work. (in 50 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

chloew13
5/28/16

I had to get my screen replaced so I ordered it from Laptopscreens and they offered glossy or matte screens so I tried the matte one and it's amazing no more glare! Also I received it before the expected date!

rosep46
5/23/16

Very fast delivery and my computer was fixed in about an hour. Savedo me.hundreds. well worth it

davidb495
5/21/16

Quick easy ordering and great at making sure getting the correct part. Part areived quickly and was what I had ordered.

brianr106
5/15/16

The item shipped fast and in excelent condition! I also think that the new display i bought it's better than the stock, thanks a lot for the great service! :)

damienf7
5/13/16

Very pleased with my purchase. Item arrived fast (Canada to France), in very good condition and very well protected. I just installed it on my Macbook Pro and it works like a charm, it's like new!

melissac100
5/7/16

I'm a computer tech and one of my little old ladies (lol's) broke the screen on her Dell laptop. She didn't want to buy a new computer but didn't know what to do. I had never ordered from LaptopScreens before BUT I've advised my clients to order from Laptopscreens before. This particular client DOES NOT order anything online so I ordered it for her. I ordered on a Saturday at a very good price (1 point) and received the screen on Tuesday. 3 days earlier than stated. (2 points). It was the exact screen that was needed (3 points). It was packed very well (4 points). I installed it and everything worked well. So, why didn't I give this experience a 5 star rating? Well, even tho I ordered this item and everything worked out great, I'm in the PNW and this item shipped from Seattle, WA, I was unaware that this company does it's payment processing outside of the United States. My Credit Union assessed an ISA (International Service Assessment) Fee to my account. I am aware that not every banking facility does this but had I known about the International Payment Processing I would have been prepared for that fee. The fee wasn't much, it's not like it made me overdraft or anything like that, it's just something I wasn't anticipating. Will it make me not suggest LaptopScreens or purchase from them in the future? No. Now that I know, I'm fine with it. But it would be nice to have some sort of disclaimer on the website that lets the buyer know about that possibility. Overall, the experience was pleasant. Good price, quick and secure shipping, product worked, and easy to install.

johnc508
4/21/16

I have always taken pride that in 30+ years of the IT world I have never broken a cell phone screen and or a laptop...until a few weeks ago. (Oh how the mighty has fallen) After gravity had its way with my laptop I was looking at a cracked screen and no clue what the heck I was going to do since my warranty is expired and cant afford a new laptop of that quality.

After about an hour of research I settled on Laptopscreen.com. They had good reviews, prices were responsible, it was pretty easy to find my replacement screen and their videos seemed pretty good. Being the cynical webshopper I figured worst case I'll have to fight getting my money back of I get duped.

Here is what really happened:

My screen arrived a day earlier than I expected. It was an exact replacement of the one in my laptop (Even part numbers matched) and was well packed.

I found the video for my particular laptop and grabbed a screw driver and went to town. Though I've been in the IT world for 30 years and build my own computers, I have never tore down a laptop, new experience for me. With their video, I was able to completely tear down the laptop, pull out the old screen, put the new screen in and then put it all back together. Fired that baby up expecting it to be a disaster but it fired right up, the screen worked just perfect.

One dead pixel but to me it's not worth taking the screen out and doing a swap for something that I can easily live with. I'm sure based on what I've read if I really pressed LaptopScreen they would swap it out.

Overall impression...great site, services, price and help videos. They will be my go to for anything else like this in the future.

ws24
4/21/16

I have a Dell Inspiron laptop which needed a new screen. After calling all the local "repair" centers I found that it would either take a week to two weeks to get repaired OR the repair would cost more than purchasing a new laptop. I found the website for LaptopScreen.com after a quick search and found that they had very reasonable prices (better than Dell themselves) and quick deliver. I received my replacement screen in DAYS and in perfect condition! six screws and two plugs later my laptop was up and running again. I hope not to have a messed up computer again but if I do, I will be using LaptopScreen.com!

sharib7
4/17/16

Easy to order, great customer service, videos to help install. Turned a stressful situation into a good experience at less than half the cost of big box store and manufacturer! Quick and easy delivery, on time and as promised!

fredm62
4/15/16

My order shipped fast and worked perfectly! A+

tedd162
4/15/16

Ordered the Correct laptop screen at a reasonable price and received it in mail within two days very satisfied will recommend to others

noridzahb
4/14/16

I'm really happy & satisfied with the service of company. I recieve my laptop screen in good condition earlier than expected.Thank you.

danielv49
4/14/16

Easy Search, Great Prices, Fast Shipping and Nothing wrong with replacement.

AWESOME! 3 years warranty

ananyag
4/9/16

I received my reasonably priced screen with fast USPS shipping times. Their website makes it super easy to identify the correct part and chat customer support is also helpful.

edr40
4/9/16

Received a compatible replacement screen for my Dell 5559 laptop. Watching the replacement video helped immensely in the removal and replacement. Delivery was on time and I followed the steps accordingly. Very satisfied on the purchase and timely delivery.

thomasp63
4/7/16

The site was very easy to use to find exactly what I need. It was shipped quickly, arrived and was easy to install.

I will definitely be using these guys for more hardware! :-)

stephenn13
4/1/16

I had someone's Asus X51 notebook with a damaged screen and finding the right screen for this model was simple with their website. For the screen and shipping was a little more than I expected, but that is probably because I am basing previous screen replacement off of a couple years ago when the US and Canadian dollars were closer, so the poorer dollar could be making a difference. But even at around $100, it was still cheaper than buying a new laptop and my customer is happy to have a working laptop once again. Thank you!

gregoryg27
3/27/16

Ordered a replacement screen for a Toshiba laptop. They had a matter screen, which cuts glare immensely, at a great price. They even have video instructions on how to replace it by myself, which I did. Definitely will deal with Laptop Screen in the future.

jamesc301
3/23/16

Laptop Screen solved my problem in under a week! My son's brand new Lenovo screen died inside two months. Rather than muck around with warranty claims and arguing with Lenovo I got a replacement screen from Laptop Screen delivered to my door from Canada to Regional Australia inside one week. Screen was well priced and went straight in with no problems whatsoever. My lad is as happy as with his Laptop working again!

Tip for consumers: The shipping is a tad expensive, but I guess that's not the fault of these guys. The screen arrived in 7 days using regular post, which was great considering the distance & my location in regional Australia.

montyn1
3/21/16

ordered a new toshiba laptop screen shipped quickly and a good price
worked perfectly
thanks

lindap122
3/21/16

This company is fantastic. Service is professional, knowledgeable, and friendly; and product is just what I needed. It was truly a pleasure and I would recommend you to anyone! Thank you for your help!

denniss105
3/20/16

The screen was shipped in a timely manner. It was well packaged. It was not difficult to install, although the video did not cover the screen I needed.

baptisted
3/19/16

Tout est dans le titre, simple, rapide et pas cher. L'écran était très bien emballé, aucun souci pour l'installer, c'était exactement le même que l'original et le moins cher sur le web.

josefk5
3/17/16

Good Price, good Quality, delivered wihin 3 days fron UK to Munich/Germany.

robertb300
3/17/16

My second experience with laptopscreen.com. Like my first, this was a completely satisfactory experience. The screen was inexpensive (less than $100; the alternative is a new laptop!). It arrived in three days. It was easy to install (I'm no more than average in handiness). There are on site videos to walk you through every step. Now my laptop is just fine.

christianc47
3/16/16

Wow can I say that I'm just so thankful? I recently dropped my MacBook Pro from my desk, and I have hard wood floor. Let's just say that didn't turn out good. The corner of the screen bent and ruined the whole lid with the display and glass. Well Apple was trying to charge me $450 for the part and $100 per hour for labor. I found the whole lid replacement on LaptopScreen.com for $310 and man it was well worth it. The lid was very sturdy just like the original and the display itself, ahh the Retina display is just beautiful. But to sum it all up, YES I would definitely recommend this site to anyone.

johnh478
3/16/16

I was able to quickly find the screen I needed. The installation video was extremely helpful in making the decision to do the repair myself. I was very pleased with the price and the product.

ja23122
3/15/16

After my kids put my laptop on the floor and the stepped on it, crushing the screen, I presumed I was due for spending several hundred dollars to replace a laptop. On a hunch I searched for the possibility of purchasing a replacement screen, expecting it to be cheaper, although, still very costly. To my happy surprise, I found LaptopScreen.com which, thankfully, carried a screen for my device (Lenovo IdeaPad P500). They provided a great deal of information online, so that I could feel confident that I was purchasing the right part. And, $60 (including shipping) was a LOT cheaper than I anticipated. I'm up and running again.

theresam32
3/14/16

We ordered a laptop screen for our Toshiba Satellite and it arrived quickly and in perfect shape!!! The price was fantastic and thanks to the many video tutorials, I was able to install it myself without the need of technical support!!! Thanks again Laptopscreen.com for providing great products and customer service!!!

michaele83
3/12/16

I was looking for a supplier of laptop screens, and I was very happy when what felt like maybe a week later I got my screen from laptopscreen.com , I had never ordered a laptop screen before, it was my first broken screen repair job and I was also suprized how fast they responded when I was not sure about removing a sticker. I will use them in the future.

I spoke with another company before going to laptopscreen and this other company was trying to charge me 3 times what I payed here. So the prices are very reasonable

No complaints

heatherl54
3/12/16

Several years ago I had a laptop screen break And I paid $200 For a computer repair shop to fix it. And it wasn't a very expensive laptop. So my new laptop I have was actually quite expensive And the screen got broken in a move. So I search for a YouTube video To see how hard it would be to replace the screen if I could even find The Replacements screen for it. And my exact model Was one somebody showed replacing the screen And they had even said to go to laptop screens.com. I was ecstatic Not only was it super easy to replace the screen it only cost 60 bucks for the screen It took me maybe 10 minutes to install. It works just as good if not better as my original screen And I'm excited that I didn't have to throw a laptop away just because of a broken screen. Thanks you guys were awesome.

charleneb10
3/11/16

First time at this site and the customer service rep - Ken - walked me through each step. This process made it so easy to remove my monitor, order it and replace it when it arrived. I will definitely recommend this company in the future.

carmenv16
3/11/16

Fast shipping. Technician says is a great screen as worked perfectly at first. The only bad my mac had a bump on a side and the crystal got damaged while replacing the lcd. .. so now I will have to wait for crystal replacement. So be careful to check that and order everything you need. But so far is great.

alonc
3/11/16

100% Reliable , great communication , fast delivery , got the perfect item ordered. Definitely will order from them again.

richardn49
3/11/16

Tech help was outstanding, service outstanding, delivery outstanding
Back in business

marym302
3/11/16

Wouldn't you know it. The warranty on my laptop expires and I cracked the heck out of the LED. The price to have the screen replaced is 1/2 the cost of the laptop. Desperate I looked around to see what was out there, and I found LapTopScrren. They had the part, the sight asked all the right questions to make sure I got the right one, linked to the part was a video of the repair procedure, and toolkits if you didn't have the right tools for the job. The site is well organized and anticipated my every need. I have never replaced a screen before, and I did it. Works great. Recommend definitely.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you have the full model number for your machine. Watch the video before you buy to be sure your committed to DIY.

markw202
3/10/16

Got the Display in a Timely MANNER Undamaged and customer support was there to answer questions

earlh24
3/8/16

I was searching around for a replacement laptop screen and ended up buying from laptopscreen.com
The price was great, a couple of minutes in a chat with one of their customer service reps was all it took to verify I was ordering the right screen, and I got the screen in 2 business days.
I couldn't be happier with the experience.

juang56
3/7/16

Worked as described! Very happy with my purchase!

paulj92
3/7/16

Had the cheapest price, shipping cost was not over charged, got it fast, works as described, will buy from again if need more.

francoisp3
3/6/16

Excellent product, fast shipping! Will buy again from them for sure

easyclicki
3/5/16

I'm not happy because my package came damages

jeanpierret
3/4/16

The TN display of my LENOVO W540 was really very bad looking for colors ans view angles. I buy a ICS display from LaptopScreen to replace the genuine one and everything change for me. Best colors, good view angles. The display replacement is made by LG.

jasonf60
3/3/16

no complaints. Product works as expected. Price and shipping reasonable. Quick shipping

tusharm1
3/1/16

Needed a 17"matt finish 1080p HD screen for Acer Nitro, Gaming Laptop. Not only they had the cheapest price but were through in replying to technical questions, prompt on responding to questions and shipping by fedex economical. Would always buy from them now.

johna472
2/29/16

After researching a replacement screen for my wife's Lenovo y50-70 that had a blank section on the screen, I found a replacement at Laptopscreen.com. Looking for the model of LCD that was installed into the system, afterfmarket screen installed by previous owner, the screen indicated was a model that was similar to the one installed. So I started up a chat with LaptopScreen.com and asked what model they had for this system and he provided me with the model that would be sent out if it was ordered. I was able to determine that it was a Samsung LCD screen and is indeed similar to the one installed, almost identical specs. I placed the order and installed the panel once it was delievered and I would say that it matched or exceeded the panel that was installed before. Very satisfied and will be ordering from LaptopScreen.com if I need another panel.

johnz49
2/29/16

I got the right screen within 4 days, everything was processed correctly. And cheaper from abroad then locally. Now I don't have to buy a new laptop.

billw103
2/27/16

Went through the normal process of purchasing a screen to repair my laptop and received my confirmation email once I paid.

I needed to relatively soon, so I purchased two day shipping through FedEx and entered all my details for shipping in billing. I'd say I'm a fairly meticulous person when it comes to entering payment and shipping details as I have to keep my personal and business acounts separate. So I entered all the necessary info as I normally would.

I received an email stating the tracking number and invoice number, but nothing with any shipping details or other important information like that.

My package was supposed to be delivered on Wednesday so I checked the tracking info and it said it was being sent back to the shipper. I contacted laptopscreens customer service and before I could even ask about other alternatives they put the blame immediately on me amd stated it was my fault.

In addition they claimed I would have to pay for them to ship it out again. Customer service was extremely rude and did not have any professionalism at all. They offered no solutions to the problem and talked down to me as if I didn't understand the difference between email and regular mail. To the say the least I was appalled with this experience and will not be doing business with them ever again.

Luckily, FedEx customer service did a fantastic job and was able to assist me. FedEx did extremely well with the situation while LaptopScreens.com performs very subpar service. I would have had a much less stressful time trying to find individual components and manufacture the screen scratch than to ever deal worh LaptopScreens.com!!!

ronh77
2/22/16

Had I known how inexpensive and easy it was to change out the screen, I would have done it years ago. The onlibe videos were not exact, but very helpful!

marks335
2/21/16

Needed a new screen for an old but trusty Thinkpad. Found cheaper options at Amazon and on eBay, but those options didn't specify whether the screen would be matte or glossy, plus didn't appear completely reliable. The LaptopScreen website was excellent for zeroing on the right screen for my model and gave me confidence in their ability to deliver. The screen was in the UK, but the shipping cost and speed were excellent considering the distance (I'm on the US west coast). Thumbs up to this company.

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the LaptopScreen staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
12/9/15
Answer
ellisb2
A: Thomas, the item has been delivered to the port of entry and appears to be waiting for inspection by the German customs officials. Deutsche Post will be the best organization to contact in-regards to the delays. Simply provide a tracking number when calling in to the customer service line and they will be able to advise you when the parcel will ultimately be delivered.

Please contact our support department directly if there are any further concerns. Once the parcel is delivered (late) please contact our support and we'll gladly claw-back the International Shipping charges from Deutsche Post for the guaranteed delivery being late, it was supposed to have been delivered on the 7th of December.

Support dept. www.LaptopScreen.com/support/