US Government's NSF
gertl1

8 Reviews for Landcentral.com

▼ Sort by: recent

7/9/13

Purchased our 18 acres via contract for deed, which is how this outfit works. Price for the land was super cheap. Catch with this piece of property, NO legal ROW and NO road/access to property, which is why it was so cheap. Once you pay the land off, they have 30 day to get the deed transfered into your name, registered at the courthouse, and into you hands. Beware though, they have the option to sell the mineral rights any time before passing the deed along to you. IMHO, that's why the land can be cheap and why they make you wait 30 days before sending you the deed. For us, the cost of survey and acquiring legal ROW around 2500 on top of the 17K for 18 acres. This land is mostly flat on top of the mountain... so for us... We hit a home run with this deal. Like previous investers have said, Buyer beware! These folks purchase forclosures, tax deeds, etcc and get the land for pennies on the dollar, make their cut, and still leave some on the bone for you... but again, know what you're getting into. If you think that something should be EASY, think again, unless you're willing to pay top dollar, but that's a whole different story.

5/18/12

I have been looking at the site and have visited a few properties here in WA state for the last year, and have been very disappointed. The properties all have something wrong with them. They are essentially junk parcels. Either the land was undesirable (no power, water, sewer, in the middle of nowhere), or was in a decent area but the land was so steep, or declared a wetland. Be very careful and research the land on the county's auditor/assessor/treasurer's website. It will tell you if the land is residential, wetland, has access to utilities, how much it has been worth over the last decade, and even characteristics of the land (steep, sloped, cliff, etc). Buyer beware!!

3/27/12

I am so surprised when I read some of these reports. Not just because people don't seem to be doing there research, but because people don't seem to be doing there research! Wow, in these times of uncertainty people seem to not be thinking about looking out for the family members who will be left with these trash lots, and who is getting there money, and shame on the people takeing advantage of this fact. Theilr day will come, it just seems it dosen't come fast enought.

1/25/12

I bought a piece of land from them 6 years ago and was happy with there service. I got just what I paid for. I recently purchased another property from them and once again there service was quick and thorough. Buyer beware is all that I have to say. Always check out the property before you buy. There terms are simple and prices comparable. I love this company and will continue to use them .

10/12/11

They sent me photos of the land that they are trying to sell, I made a downpayment on it. I personally checked the land, the photos that they sent me do not represent the piece of land they are selling. I went to the area's City Hall, spoke with the representative and I was told that its a swamp land. I cannot build anything on it, no sewage, no house because its a wet land. There was also an electrical tower imposed on the land. They didnt have this information on the internet. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY. THEY ARE SCAM ARTISTS!!!.

9/27/11

Super fast, bought my land and 2 weeks later, my portfolio was sent over. Only thing I am scared about is I don't have a title yet after 2 months. I just contacted them, and are waiting to hear back.

7/28/11

Super easy to use and great for first time buyers. Even give you info of the county so you can call and check out the property before you buy it. Cool concept.

3/18/11

Awesome site if you want to buy cheap land all over the US! I would recommend this site to all my family and friends! They deserve more than 5 stars!
Easy process to buy and fast!

About Landcentral