US Government's NSF

Paris, California 75020, France
contact@kizoa.com

Review Highlights

nicoleh23

I don't get why they have negative reviews, I really loved this website and the customer service is amazing! (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

cassandrag
1/10/10

It is deceptive to the consumer, as the site lets you create a beautiful slide show and then tells you if you want to use all the cool tools you have to subscribe. You can only burn a disk if you subscribe for 2 years. I like the tools (as I was forced to subscribe or lose my hard work that I did for a school project). I like the site, but I don't like that it is not upfront to consumers.

sabrad
6/6/09

I found this site......it has some different features on there for editing. It's rather simple as far as what you can do with your pix but for someone who is just learning the fine arts of editing, it will be a great start.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
juliem8
A: I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.
1/18/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?