US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

80%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephenr40

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. (in 48 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 24 reviews)

sheliam3

I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. (in 126 reviews)

People interested in Kizoa are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

daniellei1
8/19/15

Kizoa provided exactly what I was looking for to create a slideshow. I was a previous One True Media user so was searching for something that provided the same capabilities. Kizoa went above & beyond, exceeding my expectations. I loved that I was able to completely personalize my slideshow and how easy it was to use. The more I used it, the more great features I found which, in the end, resulted in an amazing slideshow!! I have and will continue to recommend it to anyone looking for an online program like this. Its worth every penny! Thank you!

derrickj5
8/19/15

Making a slideshow with this program was very exciting and everyone enjoyed the/that I had made thank you very much for making a program this easy for everyone to use

susank56
8/19/15

I create nice slideshows for my blog and embedd them. Its easy to use and has many options.
Transitioning into Tomorrow http://susanking.blogspot.com

elizabeths89
8/19/15

At first I had trouble installing, but now very happy

mikec168
8/19/15

love experimenting with photos shown some brillient ideas

billg39
8/19/15

It does all that I want and produces great results

sw435
8/19/15

I love making slideshows with Kizoa!

path57
8/19/15

the program is very very slow, takes a long time to load my slideshows, very awkward to user, not user friendly at all, very picking at the internet only wants to use google chrome and then you have to constantly delete history/cookies sometimes you can get tech support and other times I wait for days to get a reply.

cristinac15

customer service is not available 24/7 as indicated on their website

murielm2
8/19/15

I love to make slideshows with my pictures. I love to add collages and I especially appreciate being able to add video's.

jaedero
8/19/15

It takes a long time to upload and when downloading more than one clip you have no option to cancel any, individually, there is only the cancel all, which is so unfair.
Editting I find some flaws as the one I mentioned last...
If I am wrong, please guide me through on an email, because i've looked and read around the site to see If i could do it differently, and nothing was found.
Thank you.
Jae.

annh43
8/19/15

Easy to use and the one time I needed tech support, the problem was rapidly resolved.

debrac25
8/19/15

I enjoy going in and getting creative with Kizoa. The more you play, the more creative you get.

vicz1
8/19/15

Kizoa is VERY user friendly. I recently created a slide show utilizing many exciting slide transitions for my mother-in-law's funeral. The slide show was a wonderful addition to the sad occasion. I especially appreciate the quick response I've gotten from the customer service folks when I've had questions or concerns. I HIGHLY recommend Kizoa for projects that involve both pictures/videos and music.

robbini
8/19/15

Very happy when I found Kizoa. Just what I was looking for. It's easy to use and the result is great. Very happy and will continue with them well into the future.

kristym9
8/19/15

Everytime I play the slideshow with music, it begins on a different count so I find it impossible to add song #2 at the proper slide.

dawng22
8/19/15

great site.gets better all the time with new things getting added.easy & fun to use.love it..

shannonw20
8/19/15

Hassle free, easy to customize. Just wish music could go during certain parts, if wanted not the whole project.

lauriem29
8/19/15

I have been very pleased and my friends just love to get my mail.

lauran20
8/19/15

This is an easy program to learn and the benefits are GREAT

dwightm18

Very easy to use!

christinew42
8/19/15

I mad a wedding slideshow video for my parents 1 yr anniversary. Thought I could set music to it. Would not let me start the music at any point of the song, forced me to cut the music at the same point as the slide. There was pausing and skipping throughout the video whenever the slide changes. I spent the money because I wanted a quality video, but it forced me to pay since it was longer than 4 minutes.

unfortunately I've spent the money to buy a product that I will never use again. Rather disappointing.

ginal15
8/17/15

I had an issue with a slideshow i created. Alesa from Kioza went out of her way to help me resolve the issue. My son deploys soon so access to this slideshow was very important to me for various reasons.
I could tell from the messaging her team at Kioza assisted as well and due to their prompt efforts my mind is at ease as i have a working copy to show our friends and family. :)
I can't thank them enough! EXCELLENT CS! Thank you!

bethd23
8/17/15

When I continued to get the message "Your slideshow failed to upload to Facebook; please try again in a few minutes" for hours on the night before my 22nd wedding anniversary, I emailed Kizoa asking for help. The next morning, I continued to get the same message. I decided to call the Kizoa hotline for help, and within minutes the lady who answered the phone was able to tell me that the connection between Fb and Kizoa had expired, and she also told me exactly how to fix it. Soon after, I received an email response from my query the previous night with the same information. It was great to be able to call a human being and get immediate and accurate help for my problem. Thanks to Kizoa, my husband saw and loved the video. A+ customer service and an A+ anniversary! Thank you!

suzannem32
8/16/15

I feel so lucky I found your site, I knew in my minds eye exactly what I wanted for my sons wedding ,and using your site was more than I expected. Reading the site jabber also helped me with queries coming up as I went along ,very good communication from kizoa also thank you .

milankap

Excellent!

noshj
8/15/15

Great little tool. Wish it had a few more controls. But its good at what it does do.

johnr244
8/15/15

Works great and not too hard to learn

johng221
8/15/15

Very easy to use. I'm a guy with limited computer knowledge. I watched the YouTube instructional videos and went to work on putting my slideshow together. I was surprised at the ease of doing my project. It took me approximately 2 hours to put the 150 picture slide show together.

danielb144
8/15/15

I thought for a very long time about getting the full deal. I was not going to get involved in just another Web design site. But wow was I wrong. I have all the tools to create and manage my very own movies.

teenac1
8/14/15

one thing about the videos/ movie maker I made apparently not working well when i tried to add it to my slideshow also wheb i tried to downloaded the video with slideshow.. it could not allowed me to send by email to friend due bytes size...i am not sure what is the best alernative way do that.

jennifers151
8/14/15

I had to make a video very quickly at work and this program was very easy to use. Video turned out great. Can't wait to do another one!

walterb37
8/14/15

After shopping for a program that would do a slide presentation for our web site, we found the trial version of KIZOA. What a wonderful program that was easy to use and understand, full version is great and the last two updates with the new frames and borders make me love this software. It makes professional quality with the greatest of ease and the support is tremendous with response in minutes not weeks or days like a lot of the others. THANKS for making such great software to share my family and friend's lives over the internet....

shannonm39
8/14/15

Put together a slide show (with music) of my mother who had just passed away (for her funeral services) and everyone loved how it came out. The funeral home will do one for you for a extra cost so I decided to do one myself. The funeral home said they have seen many of these done by people and they thought mine was one of the better ones. Thank you Kizoa for allowing me to do something nice for my mother. She would have loved it!

rebeccak25
8/14/15

My brother recently passed away and I was asked to do a slideshow of pictures for his Celebration of Life party. Kizoa was incredibly simple to use which was a tremendous help in a stressful situation. The end result was amazing and I could not be happier.

davep60
8/14/15

Lousy! Your instructions for burning a DVD do not work on the Mac computer! I am still waiting for a response from several emails!

rickl41
8/14/15

The program that I had normally been using blew up and I couldn't get it to work and I needed a slideshow fast! I found Kizoa and after some trial error got the hang of it and got slideshow done.
The only ding I have (and it may just be me) I couldn't see how to make the slideshow loop, without having to renter all the pictures and transitions.

lindsayg20
8/14/15

This site was super helpful and I was able to create a wonderful professionally done slideshow for our wedding!!

amandac75
8/13/15

This is a great website with lots of options. However, I was unable to create my slideshow because the horizontal scroll bar on the website did not work. The scroll bar refused to move to the right, making it impossible to make my slideshow more than a couple slides. Please fix this.
Also, I read the other reviews about having to pay to download the slideshow. KIZOA STAFF MEMBERS, if you see this, know that I am not happy with this feature. If you are going to advertise your website as a means to make slideshows for FREE and then at the very end tell us that we have to pay, then you might as well not have used the word free in the first place.
What you're doing is not cool.

gerrib2
8/8/15

I had a 2 year membership for $49 which expired but I was pleased to find that it was now advertised as free! I've spent weeks creating a slideshow for daughter's wedding only to find at the end it's $130 to download it or burn a disc.Very unhappy they weren't upfront about this.Also I have never been able to play my previous slideshows that I burned to discs. They won't play in a DVD player. I had to download them and then take my laptop to the venue to show the slideshow. I was ok with that before- but I can't see paying $130 for a download.I now have 2 days and have to start all over with a different program. :(

brendah29
8/6/15

Good product.. but disappointing that I spent all this time thinking it's free now I have to pay in order to download to my computer or mp4.

nadeemb1
8/6/15

Customer service replied very quickly and were very helpful and polite. They were able to resolve any issues I had and also provided me with some extra useful information.

kelliep5
7/22/15

SO, I was looking for a program/site to do a special slideshow presentation for my brothers wedding. Everything was great. Easy to use, lots of cool special effects, ect. I was excited! I went to add my own music and after putting 2 weeks of blood, sweat, tears, frustration, and tons of pictures later into this thing, I went to download it to my computer to save it to be able to view it before I burnt a disk to take to my brothers wedding coming up on Aug 7th! Come to find out, it said I had to pay because I added my own music. Ok...easy enough fix. Talk to the DJ, get it situated where I dont need the music. Took the music off the slideshow...Perfect! WRONG!! Here I am again with them telling me to pay $65!!!! Are you kidding me?? I have less than 2 weeks to have this done after just putting so much time into it already for me to start over somewhere else????? There was never any mention of having to pay for a membership when I first signed up?!? Then to put so much time into it and BAM! Just not very happy at this point and very disappointed :(

patriciam66
7/22/15

I had MAJOR issues with posting my slideshow to FB. I had worked on this show for my daughter's 50th birthday for the last 5 weeks! Lots of hours..but fun!

When I tried to post to FB, they wouldn't allow due to "copyright issues". I was using songs I had downloaded from the Web. It was devastating I couldn't post, since most people I was sending the show to use FB.

I called Kizoa, and "Veronica" answered. She spent a good amount of time listening to my questions, and assisting me with all the right answers. She showed me the "BLOG" icon, how to cut and paste the link of my slideshow directly into FB. IT WORKED! She get's an A+!

Thank you again Veronica!

jenl33
7/21/15

A brilliant website - so easy to use and creates great results! I spent ages on my creation but I was really disappointed that I couldn't save it as I wanted to keep it as a keepsake for my twins 1st birthday!

henryew
7/20/15

I think calling yourself an "Online Business" makes you sound formal when you are not.
I called a couple of times and wrote several questions by e-mail and ALL WERE ANSWERED FRIENDLY AND THE PERFECT ANSWER OR QUESTION. I admit it is like learning to play the piano but easy.
I do have a questrion, Respectfully. How do I do a voice over ?

williev3
7/17/15

I spent countless hours working with my two little girls to make the perfect Mothers Day slideshow. We showed my wife on Mothers Day online, but planned to save it to a CD later (the site kept making the photos and music not line up properly, which was a bummer). Well, I finally got time to go burn it today, and I see they are going to try to charge me. In addition, it informed me that my songs I picked would cost as well. Ridiculous. At this point, I have to choose between paying for something that was supposed to be free and didn't tell me until the time and effort were into it, or letting down my kids and wife. Great....

jerryt26
7/15/15

This is an amazing site, don't get me wrong. But nowhere in the website does it tell you that you have to pay to use your own music... That is until you're completely done and finished with your slideshow. I was gonna use this as a one year anniversary gift for my girlfriend. I put almost two hours into my slideshow, just to find out at the end it wants me to pay. To me this is false advertisement. It even says on the front page "No registration required!" And list off all the stuff you can do.. But only if you pay, and only if you waste hours of your time. It makes me feel like they want you to get attached to your slideshow and almost force you to pay for it. Which is a shame because I probably would've of bought it, if it just told me at the start I had to pay 40+ dollars. I'm just very sad that I can't share this with my girlfriend, especially since I worked so hard on it, and loved the way it looked. One star, and ve unsatisfied.

sherrim9
7/12/15

I too liked how easy this website is to use. When I had finished making a slideshow for my daughter's 10th birthday and wanted to email it, there is a $60 fee. I have been contemplating paying this fee, but it seems a little steep.

stacyr26
7/12/15

FIRST THE WEBSITE STATES ITS FREE. AFTER YOU CREATE YOUR SLIDESHOW IS WHEN THEY ASK YOU TO PAY IN ORDER TO SHARE YOUR SLIDESHOW. I PAID AND THEN IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR SLIDESHOW TO YOUR COMPUTER YOU HAVE TO WAIT ON THE FORMAT. IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT. PS. I PURCHASED THE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!!!!!

65 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
Answer
henryew
A: Save your photos on your hard drive. Scroll over, copy and paste. Your pics and videos shoudl be on your hard drive to start with and when you have finished the video Kizoa will e-mail it to you to download.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have downloaded my slide show but now I am getting a message asking what progarm do I want to use to open it. Can anyone help me? Please, in a time crunch
4/16/15
Answer
kizoab
A: Hi Cheri! What format did you download your slideshow in? I would suggest using VLC media player which is basically compatible with all video/ISO formats.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?