US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

78%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephenr40

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. (in 55 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 29 reviews)

sheliam3

I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. (in 142 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

mariae28
9/20/15

One month ago I was so excited about me making this Slideshow with all the pics a got in our recent vacation in my country HONDURAS, C.A. But I was very dissapointed , when I realized that I was wasting my time doing it, is no such thing to get this video for my family to watch in our country no even our friends in F.B. can watched. I UPLOAD to YOUTUBE then to F.B. Youtube it says 77 people watched this video but not even one in my family. I UPLOADED to my F.B. page only 4 views nobody comented because they can no see it. Well from now on I'm not going to use KIZOA no more.

janec63
9/20/15

A couple of months ago all my photos were missing from Kizoa and they never came back.

Today the site is not working at all and I cannot access it. I get the following message "The server is temporarily unable to service your request due to maintenance downtime or capacity problems. Please try again later." This is Kizoa specific, as I have no trouble accessing any other site and have been able to write and post this review. Very frustrated. Is it gone for good?

stewartc20
9/19/15

Whelp, I made my video but can not post it to Facebook. It keeps telling me to try again in a few seconds. I sent a request for help but have not yet received a response. After several hours of this I am tired of trying. I'm just glad I didn't buy the full package.

tasneemk2
9/19/15

There is so much positive to say about kizoa. I had so many online video maker programs and started using Kizoa and wouldn't go back to any other program.

The online assistance is prompt and very professional.

Total happy with Kizoa

Keep up the excellent work

lyndas9
9/17/15

This is the slide show maker that is easy to use (and I am technically challenged!), this program has great animated features you can add to your slides and has a slew of transitions to use for special affects.... and if its all FREE!

I chose to pay for the premium package which gives you access to reps that can walk you through any questions you may have. All of them were great! I never once was on hold. They were all patient and knowledgeable.

I highly recommend this program...can't wait to use it again and use some of the other great features like the templates if offers.

patriciax4
9/15/15

I thought that once you purchased a membership ( and I did) that you would have more backgrounds, stickers and other items to work with to make you slideshow even better but that was not the case. Also for Tow days the site was having problems, I call and was told that there was nothing they could do and that I just had to wait. I tryed to upload it to facebook and couldn't although they say you can. After all of that the slideshow was emailed to you me four days after I needed it :-( the quality was good but if you would like to use for a special occasion you should have it done two weeks before.

peterj77
9/14/15

They leave out alot of important things in their tutorial, for example, at first it looks like you don't have a lot of control regarding the timing of the video/slideshow to specific music, but I discovered that you can control this after all. their tutorial only shows you how to place two songs if one is too short for the video.

jorgeb22
9/14/15

I HAVE MANY SONGS I RECORDED; BUT KIZOA REFUSE THEM ALL; OTHERWISE IT IS FINE BUT NEED MORE FEATURES; THANK YOU; I NEED TO UPLOAD MY SONGS BUT THIS ONLY TAKES MP3. WHY?

judiths31
9/14/15

I cannot see any photos or videos in my account or edit my video ongoing I have done everything I was told re clearing browsing data still nothing. I have paid over £70 becoming a Pro member and cannot even speak to a representative that membership is supposed to allow me.

th4842
9/9/15

I pay for the premium option. The site lags and sometimes crashes and won't save my files that I am working on. I would like to see more slideshow pre-made options. I use to use onetrue media and they rocked, I miss them.

brendan148
9/8/15

when changing picture take to long for it to do it

kimh102
9/5/15

Creating the slideshow was quick and easy!

cindeec
9/3/15

We made a slide show for my son's eagle scout court of honor. The program was simple to use and turned out perfectly. We loved adding out own music.

maryr105
9/3/15

I wear a lot of hats with our nonprofit. And we get a lot of semi-usable footage and photos from cell phones. Our initial work with building messages with Kizoa has helped with our efficiency and brought us to the 20th (yeah, I know) century with our limited tools and time. Thanks!

shavonnes
9/2/15

When signing up for the premium service it never mentions how long it will take to.get a copy of your project that can be downloaded and burned.
It DOES tell you after youve made the premium purchase. Unfortunately the one project I purchased the whole thing for-- deadline was past HOURS later when I finally got the download link.
MONEY WASTED AND NO WAY TO GET A REFUND

monan1
9/2/15

I had a lot of fun using this program, but there is room for improvement. Mostly by having a user manual available. It would have saved me a lot of time if I could look up how to perform a function vs. having to use trial and error to do so. I love the amount of things you can do with my photos, this is a fun program. I also love how quick you are to respond to questions and problems. Thank you!!!

jennifert64
9/1/15

Easy to use and produces a nice finished product. Would, however like to see more business themes added to include volunteers, long range planning, visioning, etc. and more ministry related templates

rmm2
9/1/15

A bit too limited in terms of sizing and lay-out options, but overall better than expected.

radwany
9/1/15

Awesome program and easy to deal with

mariem53
8/28/15

The only reason I filled this out is to say that I love making the
slide shows with all my animals photos..When I can find the time,,Got a
lot of health issues now & me & this wheel chair don't get along to well yet..
But just to say that it 's not a waste of money..Thanks

taylorm67
8/27/15

I found Kizoa on Google and created a slide show quite easily. Music too. Uploaded to FB, but then wanted to add a few extra frames. When I edited, it was about 2:30 long. When I went to RE-upload to FB, it says I need to upgrade to paid as Basic (Free) Membership slideshows must be max 2 minutes. So....I cut it down to 1:50 because I don't know yet whether I want to commit to membership. Well, guess what....it's still telling me I can't post on FB, email, my website or anything....unless I upgrade. Bummed out as I was doing a slideshow for a non-profit organization. Guess I have to look for another program, unless Kizoa can resolve this.

jamesr140
8/26/15

I made an AVP for my son's 7th birthday hoping i could play it during the actual celebration. Unfortunately, when i requested to save the video in my drive, Kizoa team took a very long time to email me the link of the finished avp. So, i wasn't able to play it during the birthday. I received the link almost after a week. It was really frustrating.

sarag39
8/25/15

I found Kizoa while researching how to do a slideshow for the school I work at. I immediately liked ease of use of the program, and the ability to share the finished slideshow with our families via an email. I fell in love with Kizoa so much, that I showed my boss and she immediately purchased the lifetime membership for the full product. This is a great way to do a slideshow, and I'm looking forward to using all the new advances they have made.

andrep11
8/24/15

I love a lot of things about the site but uploading is sometimes slow and downloading is surely down most of the times.

reinej
8/24/15

I like to make my creations from scratch and Kizoa not only lets me do that, but also assists me with backgrounds, boarders, animations and music.

I am very happy with Kizoa and will continue to be a customer for years to come!
Thank you!
Reine

billieh19
8/24/15

I enjoy making collages and using them in a slideshow. So many different and fun ways to show off your photos and share with friends.

jessabells
8/23/15

Very pleased, even when I have questions, the Kizoa support team has been thier.
Thank you!

alisont17
8/23/15

Kizoa saved my bacon when I had to rely on online technology to deliver my academic research online all over the country. No more anxiety for me or having to resort to plan B - WHICH I HATE!!!
Now I know it's there waiting and all we need is a good computer with great sound. Jobs a good one - Thank you Kizoa :)

suep33
8/22/15

This product is the best I found for novices but it still isn't all that user friendly and the music selection is EXTREMELY limited!

petes40
8/22/15

Like the way it works however when changes are made it is hard to get back in or open

dann651
8/21/15

We use it for our photography business it's great works well helps to take the time out of things when we get busy with multiple customers

jacks401
8/21/15

I was hard pressed to produce a video slideshow for my brother's 50 Wedding Anniversary. There were a lot of people invited to the celebration, and I wanted to produce something very special. A few of the programs that I initially tried to use fell short of my expectations. When I discovered Kizoa, everything fell into place. The program is actually easy to use, and the available content is abundant. As a result, the DVD was a huge success. The comment that I heard over and over was that the presentation looked so professional. After a bit, this began to bother me because what I wondered was "Did I look like the village halfwit, or what. Anyway, thank you Kizoa. I seem to have come up in the world.

sheilav2
8/21/15

very happy with this program, wish i could figure out how to delete duplicates, or set the program up not to down load duplicates,

richardy9
8/20/15

well i should said there is alway's space of improvement needed ,i find your effect
there need more variety i find in the movie maker they have those effect which you are let off such 3Dripple Warp etc that will make the video more real ,let me set am example for that a man & woman facing each which this effect that can make a kissing scene appeal they call this as a camera trick, what we call today as effect,that.'s my shallow experience to ur feedback have a nice day bye.

laurencec17

Easy to US's

sylviaw11
8/20/15

I love the lifetime premium. It is so nice to be able to add new pictures, clips without having to pay over the top prices. The customer service is outstanding

carolw48
8/20/15

Program keeps improving. Good tutorial anduser friendly.

rhondam20
8/20/15

Love Kizoa and so easy to put slideshows together. Brilliant !!!
Only thing I would love is to be able to download straight onto a USB instead of a DVD, but that isn't a problem.

dk50
8/20/15

I like Kizoa as it keeps updating new features. However, I wish they can also provide more wild range of free music as well it will be wonderful.

chuac
8/20/15

I have been creating many slideshow since I brought the Kizoa Software.
The slide show my travelling to Countries like China and Taiwan photos and
short Video. I would like to upgrate but My Bank Card is May Debit Card.
Thank for the software.

joew56
8/20/15

I was showing a slide show I had made. Plan to use it again to make a slide show of our vacation in Scotland.

vickiq1
8/20/15

Have experiensed awesome ways to do slide shows

yvonned8
8/20/15

This is a really good product the only thing I have a problem with is the time line it would be better if it had numbers on it to keep you up to date with where you are as the scrolling causes you to lose your way a little and when you change the time at the end of the time line it changes all the timings in the middle which causes a lot of extra work. Other than that I like it.

nates9
8/20/15

Worked great for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I made several very details animations for the multimedia presentation and it was a hit.

lorig16
8/20/15

I have had Kizoa for a year and progressed though the levels so I have a full account. I kept upgrading because I loved the service. I have called with questions a few times and always reached someone who made me feel I was important to their business.

kellyr61
8/20/15

every year make family get together cd 's for everyone and they all enjoy it

lisad98

Video Software very easy to Use....Loved the different effects

williamc109

fun

susien1
8/20/15

I have made some of the BEST slideshows EVER for friends and family with my Kizoa!!! It's the BOMB!!! :)

mariee16
8/20/15

Having lots of fun with Kizoa.

158 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
kizoab
A: Can you try viewing your photos now? If you're still unable to please email me at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
kizoab
A: Make sure that when you're uploading photos to your Kizoa account that you're logged in with your email and password. When you upload photos they should be in the MY IMAGES tab. If you're still having trouble email me at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com.
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?