US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

77%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

People interested in Kizoa are also interested in:

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephenr40

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. (in 39 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 19 reviews)

sheliam3

I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. (in 100 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

paull92
6/25/15

Pay to get one video on "your site" and another on you tube with a watermark. Then told we have to pay more to get the actual video. Scam bait and switch. How about a business model where I pay 14.99. 9.99 for one video and 4.99 for a membership? The only positive is the software makes good videos. However not worth the price point for you to get site hits or your marketing logo. Fire your marketing team and get more realistic with the pricing model and be up front about what you are paying for. Disgusting way to do business.

jeanetteo2
6/25/15

I like everything, but maybe you should move or remove the logo at the bottom.

laurieg9
6/25/15

I wish there were more photographic embellishments rather than the cutesy "cartoon" symbols which are more appropriate for kids videos....I use this for promotional videos and cutesy doesn't always work...but love that I can make creative and classy videos from my stills, and incorporate video footage too.

joeyb27
6/25/15

It was quick and exactly what I needed to have in my stable!

williamt64
6/25/15

I bought the pro product i also used a coupon it was about $90.00 us dollars. I had several questions on using the slide show and they answered me the same day or the followng day. Simple to use and lots of features. Very satisfied!

johnh325
6/25/15

Easy to use. Awesome tools. Absolutely love it.

jenniferm123
6/25/15

Loved making the slideshow.

lisat75
6/24/15

hello- their slideshow service said free and allowed me to create my slideshow with no warning of price. When I went to save it, or email it to myself, there is a cost. 64$ to download?! I understand this is for a lifetime but I am not going to be creating more slideshows past my sons 4th birthday that is 2 more slideshows. I just want my son to have a copy of this for when he is older. I spent hours making this slideshow, and I am highly disappointed that there was a fee I was unaware of all along just to download to my own computer so I can use my own disc to download or even a usb.

carlab16
6/24/15

Great program to use! The only thing, for me, was when I copied my slideshow to the dvd there was a delay in my videos that I uploaded. The voice to picture ratio was off. Even still, everyone loved the slideshow and asked what program I used . Overall, I would recommend this program to anyone.

theodoreg17
6/24/15

KIZOA is a pleasant and fairly easy VIDEO EDIT programme, for amateurs that like to play with this hobby. The vast variety of animations, effects and transitions the programme has, in conjunction with the full presentation mode on the computer screen, the work that has to make the user's, I believe that KIZOA is second to none. Another great advantage the programme has, especially for new users, is, not only the fast but also the immediate response of the customer support team, to any inquiry of its users. The latter, is one of its main advantages as no other similar programme responds similarly. I believe as a disadvantage, the inability to write texts, with other characters, for example Greek fonts, except Latin, and also the lack of shortcuts in desktop.

samit13
6/23/15

i,m very happy with kizoa they are the best

amyc56
6/17/15

I specifically set out to create a slideshow for my daughter's graduation using a specific song that is special to us. After hours I spent creating and editing, on the day I finally wanted to post it to FB imagine my disappointment to find out I had to pay at least $40 because I used my own music. That piece of information would have been very helpful weeks ago. Now I have hours invested in the project and she graduates this week, so I feel pressed to pay the $$ rather than investigate alternatives. The finished product is great and I am very pleased with all the available options for creating. But as son as I selected my own music, it would have been nice to be warned that I'd incur a charge at the end.

as2390

MANY THANKS
ANTHONY

sarahf55
6/10/15

Its not always as straight forward as I hoped. I am always happy with my finished product tho

adiar
6/8/15

Absolutely love Kizoa. This is going on year 3.

stephenr40
6/8/15

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. My son was killed in Afghanistan in 2012, as you can imagine this was a heart wrenching piece that I put together for her with her own choice music. I had no problems using your fantastic piece of software , but I was astonished that there was a charge to download or save to a disc. I was under the impression this was a free software.

fransk
6/3/15

ik werk er regelmatig mee en ben zeer tevreden over hun werking

laylas4
6/3/15

Our family love to gather round the computer and relive past events through Kizoa. The effects and animations and addition of music and text make it a seriously engaging experience and even the 2 year old adores seeing past family dinners, birthdays and holidays presenting in this real and multidimensional way.
Kizoa is our family chronicle - and even the "littlies" are beginning to make their own Kizoa history to add to our past .My overseas family and friends look forward to seeing events through the slideshows which are so easy to share , and my work colleagues too are able to see and access powerful images of workshops and learning I have attended.

nnn6
6/3/15

Uploading a simple You Tube with voice is a mission impossible. When I want to upload a You Tube, it will not take the complete lenght of the sound but online it will stop after some seconds. When I insert a sound of 3 minutes and 10 seconds, the sound on You Tube will stop after about 10 or 20 seconds !! The lenght of each slide can not be changed manually but only by click click click pfff....and when you ahve a sound of 10 minutes, it is really a mission impossible. New graphics and templates are much too childish and not enough business.

francesb29
6/2/15

Sent an email to Kizoa and received an answer very quickly. My question was answered in a very user friendly manner. Problem resolved. Thank you

davids332
6/2/15

Do not use it enough.. Doesnt do what i want it to do

gerda3
6/2/15

I love to make Kizoa slideshows and send to friends and family:)

tonyp37
6/2/15

very easy to use giving a very professional outcome. Some very clever, original and amazing additions. I've been using Kizoa for a couple of years and they add new items to enhance your slideshow. I'm very pleased and have received wonderful comments from recipients. They must think that I'm very talented and a 'techie' - but I'm not. It's just Kizoa allowing this to happen. Thanks Kizoa

dannyn5
6/2/15

My son plays baseball and he just graduated from high school. The slideshows Ive made using Kizoa have been described as SPECTACULAR by friends and family.
These slideshows will be unforgettable memories that my friends and family will cherish for a lifetime.

keithp25
6/2/15

This site is the best value for money then any other of the same
It's simple to use with professional results
I recommend this to anybody who wants a polished finish to there memories

lizz54
6/1/15

This is an amazing site and so easy to work with.

nikkie7
6/1/15

I upgraded to the premium package so I could make some fun slideshows with my own music for family and friends. I had some issues with the playback freezing up but otherwise it's worth the one time membership upgrade and my kids really love it

maryc120
6/1/15

Fantastic for educational presentations.

vinetak
6/1/15

It was a very pleasant experience. Thank you

enolac
5/31/15

Terrible. It says FREE. I spent 3 hours making this godamn video only for me to have to pay to share it. Complete BS and a scam. Do not come on this site or do anything. It's full of tricks to make you spend money for "free." and they act like you can share it to youtube, but you cant.

jamesp152
5/30/15

BEING PARTIALY SIGHTED I USE A MAGNIFICATION PROGRAM , I HAVE USED KIZOA TO MAKE SLIDE SHOWS FOR ABOUT 4 YEARS AND FOUND IT GREAT FUN AND SOMETHING TO FILL MY TIME , I HAVE CREATED FAMILY SLIDESHOWS AND ALSO MY SCHOOL REUNIONS WHICH I HAVE BEEN ABLE TO SEND OUT TO MY CLASS MATES VIA EMAIL WHICHIS GREAT, KIZOA CAN TAKE A LITTLE TIME FOR SOMEONE LIKE ME TO GET USED TO BUT ONCE IN THE SWING IT JUST GETS BETTER AND BETTER

taeyoungl
5/29/15

It's very easy to use with other programs and help to my artwork!!

Love this program!!

ducl
5/29/15

Dear SIR, After I make Slideshow then BURN to DVD, I still have a problem, so that long time I stop no more make Slideshow.Can You send to me how fast make burn to DVD. Same time you can check when I finished , and next Program do you have some better and faster, I woul like continuous with YOU.
Thankyou verymuch.
LAMDUC

hesterr
5/29/15

As a novice in integrating years of photographs and hence memories, I had to learn to apply the techniques made available to me by Kizoa.
Once I saw the possibilities I started making my own catalogs, learning as I went and discovering new applications as I progressed.
In my case this is the right way to go instead of mastering all the application possibilities and then applying them.
This method of `creative accretion' suits me best until I get to know and appreciate the full range of possibilities you've made available to the design artist and I experience it as a journey through my past.

drwbb
5/27/15

I am enjoying using this site. I used to use One True Media so this is a good replacement site. Took me a minute to get used to it but once I did I was off and rolling. So glad I found this site

peteg21
5/27/15

I really do not use it that much lately, but the times I have its been working very good. Thanks

ramonf11
5/27/15

I tried my first slide show using Kizoa sample templates and send it back for video formating. My email says it will arrive soon, but yes it arrived more than 24 hours later. Hmmmm.....

mikek86
5/27/15

When I have a question they are always quick to reply, great product and 100% value for money.

rogers143
5/27/15

Very satisfied with what I have done with Kizoa, to be honest I have not found the time lately to produce any presentations but can assure you when I do I certainly will.

julier30
5/27/15

The Graduation template made my first-time experience with completing a slide show an easy experience. Kizoa's menuss were easy to use and offered a variety of options to customize my video.

christinaw25
5/26/15

I'm using kizoa to make a graduation slideshow for my school. It is so easy to use and looks professional! Although I love this website, when I went to download my completed video half of my work was lost...is there a way to recover my work? I knew I saved it. Still not quite sure what happened

laurap51
5/26/15

I started off with the basic program Kizoa, and soon learned that it had more to offer by going Pro...I have not been at all dissatisfied with the program in anyway. Prompt returns upon uploading creation for downloading...and many designs to choose from...however I do like just creating my own style...so if you want a good program, choose Kizoa you won't go wrong.

lynnes14
5/26/15

I asked kizoa if you could remove a comment that someone had made on one of my slide shows. You removed the comment and said you would let me know when it had been done. Although I wasn't notified, I was pleased it had been removed, so thank you for that. I am REALLY pleased with the whole kizoa experience and have made some lovely sideshows

wynl
5/26/15

Kizoa is a fabulous slideshow experience. However as I output my final videos to 16.9 I have to distort my Kizoa production to fit the project which is a great pity. So outputting to 16.9 is on my Kizoa wish list.

elviral
5/26/15

I first started using Kizoa for small slideshows for school and for my family. Since Kizoa introduced the film editor, I have done some longer slideshows with more than one music, with beautiful and fantastic efects.
Now Kizoa will have to consider the option of saving the work in screen format 16:9
Thanks for everything,

joses44
5/26/15

Tenho feito muitos e variados pps , gostaria de maior variedade nas transições

jims140
5/26/15

I have made 6 or 7 photo slides of family and friends and have sent them to everybody via email. I have included musical backing to the slides and the recipients were very impressed with the outcome, and so was I. Great for all occasions, great Kizoa.

brianm123
5/26/15

I use the templates to create professional slide shows with my own music.
Then download to our website see www.wintertonshow.net
A great product - now a premium life member!!!

vijayt
5/26/15

Kizoa lets me explore my creativity without getting dizzy with complex technicalities and software translations or interpretations. It's so-easy to use applications allow me to add a professional touch to the videos and slide shows that I create. Family and friends go "wow" when they see my finished work. From time to time, Kizoa also has upgrades and updates to some of their features so that I get something new to work. The admin people at Kizoa are prompt in their delivery as well as their responses to my queries. It is such a smart system.

timl40
5/26/15

I used Kizoa in creating a photo collage to include music for my daughters wedding.
It was so professional.
Kizoa is simple to use and continues to update.

49 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
Answer
juliem8
A: I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.
1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have downloaded my slide show but now I am getting a message asking what progarm do I want to use to open it. Can anyone help me? Please, in a time crunch
4/16/15
Answer
kizoab
A: Hi Cheri! What format did you download your slideshow in? I would suggest using VLC media player which is basically compatible with all video/ISO formats.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?