US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

77%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

cheralyns

I even was able to email her some videos for her to upload to my slide show for me. (in 32 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 18 reviews)

chloed4

I sent an email to ask them how to insert video clips and they responded within 1 hour. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

palmas1
5/23/15

I have had a very positive experience using Kizoa, as well as many compliments from friends seeing my slideshows and photos.

Thank You!

marcom26

Satisfying

lisak66
5/23/15

I LOVE it! I make wedding slideshows for a virtual world. I searched the internet over to find the perfect program, I tried many, and none, NONE even come close to Kizoa. Its the best in what it offers, its very user friendly, it updates frequently adding even more cool stuff, and the best of all, you can not beat the price! I can spend hours in this program creating, its endless and so are the possibilities. I LOVE Kizoa!!

cathf
5/23/15

Wish words were not added so need not spend time removing them on slideshows

greginsdl
5/23/15

the site updates itself with new features that I enjoy using when I'm in need of producing new imagery work

karlk10

It has been very Great Experience

lindal105
5/23/15

Great program, I love the variety of options, I also have a much more expensive & complex program - alot of similar options, this one is easier to use with 2 exceptions -.

- Saving the shows is a bit of hassle, I don't like having to have it e-mailed to you.
- Would like to see the music selection enlarged, need some lite & lively music - without words to the music, some patriotic music & music for children..if I had my choice that is..:)

You do have a great program though and thank you for continuing to add new options like the timing of the music!

ronniec14
5/23/15

I'm only a beginner but I did the slideshow like a Pro! Easy to used very friendly.;-)

lynneh6
5/23/15

Love this programme, can spend hours playing around on it.
Have made some very special Videos of my Grandson and are now working on one in the memory of my nephew who was killed at the age of 17. His mother wants me to show his short life so we can see all the memories of him.

olgaw1
5/23/15

I love everything about what I can do with this program and glad it allows me to not use my my comp memory by uploading all clips and photos to the site. Kizoa has more options for transitions and music then most programs I know. One thing that could be fixed is having the option of making slideshows in 16:9 video sizes so that I would not have to take extra steps to convert from standard 4:3 to 16:9 video sizes after I make the slide show. Can't wait for the app so I can do some more projects from my iPad

Over all very happy!!!

lauriw
5/22/15

Difficulty in obtaining support and when I did finally reach someone they were in France which made it impossible to trouble shoot my issues. Such a waste of money. I tried requesting a refund and received no response.

yevonnef
5/22/15

I spent weeks trying to make a slideshow. I also wanted to add music to go along with the slideshow. I listen to those 4 songs more than a 100 times. Trust me it was probably more. Anyway, each time I listen the music start on a different slide and would start playing over again. I would then spend hours downloading that slide show to YouTube to see if I could match the length of music and take note on what slide it was on. After numerous tries, I thought I had it just right. However, when it came time to present the slideshow to a roomful of Kindergarten students, their parents and guests, teachers and community leaders, my 19 minute slideshow turned into 30 minutes and it still was finished. The song looped so much that I heard one guest say, "If I hear that song one more time I'm going to puke". Honestly, I felt the same way. It played so long that my screensaver started up and now my audience was watching my personal pictures instead of the slideshow. I quickly unplugged the computer and my audience never saw the end of the slideshow. The Kindergarten ceremony was then much longer and the students more figgity because the program was now longer than I expected. I felt extremely embarrassed and most of all I let down my students and their guest. Boy! I miss OneTrueMedia.com. :(

martaj3
5/22/15

I have tried to send an email to you and I never got a response. I use to burn photos before and now I have a hard time trying to burn DVD's to mail to family

deborahd20
5/22/15

Like how I'm able to allow a team to work together on projects.

jeanh28
5/22/15

I was very pleased to find a software package I could use to build a professional slide show with music for my brother's Memorial Service. It was time consuming, but rewarding. The pricing seemed high for a one-time use.

camillem14
5/22/15

I'd been using web.photodex for a few years to make quick slideshows for clients but it was a bit too automated for me. I wanted to customize more without paying an additional hefty fee since it already costs several hundred dollars a year. Kizoa is more flexible in several areas but it's difficult to precisely edit video segments, select and time music, control music volume over video clips, etc. I've used it less than 5 times so it was a real money waster to get the lifetime membership since I've gone back to editing on my computer.

ethelb26
5/22/15

Was satisfied up until recently when I learned I had to pay for my slideshow/ video to loop.

cristiw
5/22/15

I love the different transitions, easy photo drop ins and the ability to add my own music to my video. Great quality and very simple to navigate!

mikem259
5/22/15

My wife and I made a graduation video and used Kizoa. It was very easy to work and put it all together. No problem downloading to CD for replay on computer. had an issue making the DVD work. I sent an email to Kizoa and promptly received a call from Kizoa and immediately walked me thru it. Could not ask for better service.
Mike

laurindas
5/22/15

One of the best promo slideshows that I have made for our program. Kizoa is a very easy program to use.

trishf3
5/22/15

Really easy to use and my slideshow came out great! Please add more stickers for sports (baseball). And add more stickers and borders in general. Love them as they are fun.

I wish in future versions, there is a way to move your photos around in bulk within your slideshow. Moving it 1 by 1 can be time consuming.

Great service and love it!

williamj49

Love my slideshows

paulc134
5/22/15

Easy to use software which delivers professional looking results. All of the options I would like at a very reasonable price.

alysonl1
5/22/15

Program is fun to work with, but when "exporting" the file it took a substantial amount of time. Additionally, one of the exports only exported the first few slides meaning I had to go through the process all over again. Lastly, in terms of service, the tech support was difficult to understand. Use this, but don't both paying for the extras, you will be better off paying for a real video editing program with that same amount of money.

johnf153
5/22/15

I wanted to show my estranged wife how I felt about her and our one year old child. She didn't believe that I loved her and our son.
I put together a timeline of photos and began arranging all the effects and chose some suitable background music. The process was logical and easy to follow. The result was so powerful it had me in tears because it unlocked my emotions that had been locked inside those photos. I sent "The Book of Love" to my estranged wife on Valentine's Day 2015 which was the second anniversary of the day we met. Later she told me how she cried inconsolably as she watched "The Book of Love". Her faith in me has been restored. Kizoa is truly an amazing program that can unleash the creative genius in anyone.

kayc32
5/21/15

I've used Kizoa several time to make photo collages. slideshows, special occasions cards of my granddaughters to share with my family and friends. Fairly easy to use. Great selection of templates for your use or create your own. Love that you can download high quality copies of your creations to your home computer, as well as, post them to Facebook, Twitter, etc

annar60
5/21/15

I do daycare and have made a slide show for each of my children in care for Christmas. The slide show was comprised of the years activitys. Parents thought it was the best memorable present they ever received for their children. I thought so to. I will be doing this every year for them. Thanks again Kizoa.

pattig9
5/21/15

I embed slideshows into many websites as part of my work. Easy to use, saves me lots of time.

annam104
5/21/15

Since I started using Kizoa, I have enjoyed every step of the video and collage process. Timely downloads delivered to me are perfect! I always get updates to when Kizoa incorporates new music themes and template designs.

manuelh27
5/21/15

Kizoa is the best video editing program I saw in my life. I love the support from this company and all the activities you can do it with this program. I really recommend Kizoa. I love Kizoa!

ketilssonb
5/21/15

Easy to use lot of option to create a good show

summer-discoveryd
5/21/15

Didn't like how we needed to download the Kizoa player. Movie processing took far too long. Not user friendly. Very glitchy. Not able to easily upload to social media platforms. Good for basic slideshows. Not good for businesses or large slideshows. International technical and customer support. Language barrier. Not worth the investment.

nancyw50
5/20/15

Not user friendly at all

donnap29
5/20/15

had some problems when downloading with screen frames staying in sync with music - but graphics are great

dianec38
5/20/15

I love Kizoa. The format is easy to use and if you do happen to get stuck on anything the people are very friendly to help you.

nicolem45
5/20/15

I really enjoy all the ways to make great slide shows. They always look great and sound great when you add music. Being able to create slide shows on a tablet would be the icing on the cake and something that if be willing to pay extra for.

brianw68
5/20/15

Kizoa has all the tools you need to make the best photo slide shows. I use it every year to make slide show videos for my daughter's birthday. Our family and friends love the videos, and some cry due to being overwhelmed with happiness.

I am an annual subscriber due to the results that I mentioned above. However, this program is far from perfect. After you submit the photos that you want in the show the program generates the show for you after you complete the steps of the wizard. After the wizard does it's thing is where things become difficult because you are going to need to do some editing. Nothing about the editing process is fast or easy. I normally spend between 16 and 32 hours editing the slideshow, and the process could be much quicker if the developers had implemented more user friendly editing tools.

pju1
5/20/15

Kizoa is fabulous. It's pretty intuitive, simple to use and very affordable. I use it often for business videos. So glad I found it!

frankh62
5/20/15

I have used Kizoa for a couple of years now. I think it is an excellent and easy way to produce nice slideshows.

pamelam31
5/20/15

I really like Kizoa and all I can do in it :)

jefg
5/20/15

Het is plezant werken met kizoa om achteraf de gemaakte shows te bekijken in familieverband.

sylvias10
5/19/15

I use Kizoa almost daily in conjunction with a blog I maintain. The scope of possibilities for creating collages and videos is almost endless.
If I had one suggestion, it would be to add a larger selection of holiday, seasonal and decorative symbols/clipart to add to the already existing collection.

saras75
5/19/15

Although Kizoa is very easy to use, I was trying to put in many video clips into a template slide show, and I was very pleased to get a real person sending me a reply email. Not just an automated response to check the library of common Q&A. I have Pro membership and highly recommend it!

sharone16
5/19/15

Kizoa is great for sharing photos with family and friends who are far away. It enables me to share experiences and holidays without sending large files.

annp25
5/19/15

I have found your customer support to be very helpful. They answer the phone and assist you with your problem or look into it and get back to you.

gabbyg2
5/19/15

I love being able to download photos easily, make collages with my choice of music as background, making DVDs, downloading them to my computer to keep and to play any time I like..

jimo22
5/19/15

Easy to use.Has everything that I need to create my slide shows and photo shows.

joet50
5/19/15

I've created several slide shows for family and friends with Kizoa, and each one was a hit. Thank you for creating this program. It is so fast and easy to do, and the music choices are a wonderful addition to any slide show. Thank you for the program.

susannes2
5/19/15

Good program, fairly simple to navigate.

brendac25
5/19/15

I think this is the best program out there, I've made video's , people love them, its so easy to put them on Face Book or send to email, so many options to choose from with the different frames and collages, I would recommend this to anyone

24 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
Answer
juliem8
A: I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.
1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have downloaded my slide show but now I am getting a message asking what progarm do I want to use to open it. Can anyone help me? Please, in a time crunch
4/16/15
Answer
kizoab
A: Hi Cheri! What format did you download your slideshow in? I would suggest using VLC media player which is basically compatible with all video/ISO formats.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?