US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

78%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

cheralyns

I even was able to email her some videos for her to upload to my slide show for me. (in 32 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 18 reviews)

andrer1

Thanks for giving me and my daughter such a fun time together. (in 55 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

taeyoungl
5/29/15

It's very easy to use with other programs and help to my artwork!!

Love this program!!

ducl
5/29/15

Dear SIR, After I make Slideshow then BURN to DVD, I still have a problem, so that long time I stop no more make Slideshow.Can You send to me how fast make burn to DVD. Same time you can check when I finished , and next Program do you have some better and faster, I woul like continuous with YOU.
Thankyou verymuch.
LAMDUC

hesterr
5/29/15

As a novice in integrating years of photographs and hence memories, I had to learn to apply the techniques made available to me by Kizoa.
Once I saw the possibilities I started making my own catalogs, learning as I went and discovering new applications as I progressed.
In my case this is the right way to go instead of mastering all the application possibilities and then applying them.
This method of `creative accretion' suits me best until I get to know and appreciate the full range of possibilities you've made available to the design artist and I experience it as a journey through my past.

drwbb
5/27/15

I am enjoying using this site. I used to use One True Media so this is a good replacement site. Took me a minute to get used to it but once I did I was off and rolling. So glad I found this site

peteg21
5/27/15

I really do not use it that much lately, but the times I have its been working very good. Thanks

ramonf11
5/27/15

I tried my first slide show using Kizoa sample templates and send it back for video formating. My email says it will arrive soon, but yes it arrived more than 24 hours later. Hmmmm.....

mikek86
5/27/15

When I have a question they are always quick to reply, great product and 100% value for money.

rogers143
5/27/15

Very satisfied with what I have done with Kizoa, to be honest I have not found the time lately to produce any presentations but can assure you when I do I certainly will.

julier30
5/27/15

The Graduation template made my first-time experience with completing a slide show an easy experience. Kizoa's menuss were easy to use and offered a variety of options to customize my video.

christinaw25
5/26/15

I'm using kizoa to make a graduation slideshow for my school. It is so easy to use and looks professional! Although I love this website, when I went to download my completed video half of my work was lost...is there a way to recover my work? I knew I saved it. Still not quite sure what happened

laurap51
5/26/15

I started off with the basic program Kizoa, and soon learned that it had more to offer by going Pro...I have not been at all dissatisfied with the program in anyway. Prompt returns upon uploading creation for downloading...and many designs to choose from...however I do like just creating my own style...so if you want a good program, choose Kizoa you won't go wrong.

lynnes14
5/26/15

I asked kizoa if you could remove a comment that someone had made on one of my slide shows. You removed the comment and said you would let me know when it had been done. Although I wasn't notified, I was pleased it had been removed, so thank you for that. I am REALLY pleased with the whole kizoa experience and have made some lovely sideshows

wynl
5/26/15

Kizoa is a fabulous slideshow experience. However as I output my final videos to 16.9 I have to distort my Kizoa production to fit the project which is a great pity. So outputting to 16.9 is on my Kizoa wish list.

elviral
5/26/15

I first started using Kizoa for small slideshows for school and for my family. Since Kizoa introduced the film editor, I have done some longer slideshows with more than one music, with beautiful and fantastic efects.
Now Kizoa will have to consider the option of saving the work in screen format 16:9
Thanks for everything,

joses44
5/26/15

Tenho feito muitos e variados pps , gostaria de maior variedade nas transições

jims140
5/26/15

I have made 6 or 7 photo slides of family and friends and have sent them to everybody via email. I have included musical backing to the slides and the recipients were very impressed with the outcome, and so was I. Great for all occasions, great Kizoa.

brianm123
5/26/15

I use the templates to create professional slide shows with my own music.
Then download to our website see www.wintertonshow.net
A great product - now a premium life member!!!

vijayt
5/26/15

Kizoa lets me explore my creativity without getting dizzy with complex technicalities and software translations or interpretations. It's so-easy to use applications allow me to add a professional touch to the videos and slide shows that I create. Family and friends go "wow" when they see my finished work. From time to time, Kizoa also has upgrades and updates to some of their features so that I get something new to work. The admin people at Kizoa are prompt in their delivery as well as their responses to my queries. It is such a smart system.

timl40
5/26/15

I used Kizoa in creating a photo collage to include music for my daughters wedding.
It was so professional.
Kizoa is simple to use and continues to update.

amritlaln
5/26/15

On editing photos on slideshow shapes are not functioning. No satisfaction and irritating while editing.

dianneh13
5/26/15

I had paid for the pro version but this still had the logo on my slideshow, I sent an email, but also decided to ring them as the matter was urgent ,as it was a present. The phone number was a worry as, they are situated in France but was told it was standard charge 020 (which is london code). The phone was answered straight away and I told her my problem, she also stated they had got my email too.. explained what was wrong and was told it would be sorted out by the end of that day or very latest the next day... I said thank you, and within a couple of hrs the problem was sorted. A very good customer service very well done.. highly recommended .. :)

afootagea
5/26/15

the upload speed of ‘’raw‘’ video is too slow

keris7
5/26/15

good program. it just kept freezing on me.

jonf21
5/26/15

I joined Kizoa and have been able to make over 50 videos on You Tube displaying my work in theatre and with my band. There were so many things that I used to make the videos look stunning, the hd quality is amazing. Additionally, I made a few videos for friends celebrating amazing moments in their lives. So, it has been an incredible boost to my artistic and personal life and given me and many other people some wonderful optical experiences. I have highly reccomended Kizoa to my friends and fellow artists.

solvil
5/26/15

Kizoa are a excellent program and I love all the new stuff we can provide. Merci...))

josieg2
5/25/15

Created a family slide show for my family and everybody got very emotional.
Kizoa made it very. Easy to create. The slide show.

kimeronp
5/25/15

I use Kizoa all the time to update my blog for my elementary school parents and students. Keep up the excellence!

johnj183
5/25/15

This is not a program that I use daily or weekly. I have a saved shortcut icon on my desk-top. When I click on the icon it starts the upgrades, after that it opens all of my slide shows, then I click the tab button at the top 'kizoa.com', this takes me to a screen where I can create a new slide show. I think there are too many steps to get the create a new slide show. Sometimes this process does not work and I have to go back and forward from my 'desk-top icon' to 'kizoa installer.exe'. Then the burning process is not easy to locate I have a saved shortcut icon 'kizoa player' but that does not work. I think these process would be more user friendly if there was a menu. Once I'm in the program it's a great tool for making slide shows. I really enjoy making the slide shows with this program.

robertse
5/25/15

Have never had anything but good experiences with this site! We are an elementary school with limited funds so this works great for us!

kikog
5/24/15

It is use to use and it gives the possibility to make videos and collage easy.
In order to be perfect I would like to have more different templates both for slide maker and collage.

And one more thing...every time that I download a collage in which I put music...the music disappear. If you can help with this issue it will be great!

karim121
5/24/15

Very easy and pretentious slide show to make

majidb

Very good

marietten
5/24/15

zeer goed en leuk om mee te werken

bretto6
5/24/15

Such a cool piece of software to use and quite intuitive. For a first time user had the funeral home ask who made that for you as they thought it was from a professional company!!

Thanks for the great product guy's:-)

rayag
5/24/15

i lkove every moment with kizoa gives me many happy momrnts

carold32
5/24/15

Sometimes in collages it closes down when you are adding text and you lose your work before it's saved.
It would be good if you could move a photo to another photo folder.
Would be nice if you could organise your photo folders so most recent are at the top.
Since upgrading I don't get the option any more of just sending the slideshow to someone and they watch it from the web. I don't particular like people having to download or get copies of my photos, so was disappointed when it wasn't an option in the top levels.

richardb154
5/24/15

Whenever I have had to contact Veronica I receive terrific support and 99% of my problems are solved. The other 1% are problems I should have been able to fix on my own. A great company to deal with.I would recommend it to any one looking to make slideshows.

ozzyg1
5/24/15

Love the song the effect and the whole thing...

janv15

klasse filmpjes

jenie2
5/24/15

I have been using Kizoa for 4 years now. I make a DVD set to music for my parents and my husbands parents each Christmas that has pictures of our year. They love it. It is easy to use and has been a good resource for other events that have come up - a retirement celebration a work, a friends funeral etc. My family will continue to use Kizoa for years to come.

roset30
5/24/15

I had a problem with technical issues regarding the change of the speed of a text. The team looked into it for me but unfortunately were unable to correct the problem. However, I find the team always quick to respond and polite in their dealings with me.

calvinc25

Extremely satisfied

catherineq3

Amazing video maker

terris13

It's fine

allak4
5/23/15

I tried Kizoa two or three years ago and now I am glad to use this application.
This is the fullest creative package for any person of any age and skillness. I like Kizoa very much.

jackr48

Very Satisfied

torillj
5/23/15

Easy to use and I like it

teresek

Love this program

katiee5
5/23/15

I made a slideshow, 20 minutes in length, for a graduation. It turned out exactly as I had hoped! The transitions are beautiful, lots of choices, you can add your own music. The themed templates were a little cheesy, in my opinion, so I did the collages from scratch. Love it!
The only complaint I have is the music transition…BUT I just received an email from Kizoa yesterday saying that they have improved that, so I assume it's all good now.
What happened with me was that the slides would sometimes be a tad longer or shorter each time I reviewed it, so sometimes one song would start to repeat and then abruptly start the next one. I had to merge all my music into one 20 minute-long "song" in Garage Band and add it as one. One song didn't automatically start after the next one. That was a problem. I assume that's what they fixed, but haven't checked.
All in all, it ended up just how I wanted! If you don't have this type of program in your computer already I would definitely recommend Kizoa. I did buy the premium membership for the project.

revah
5/23/15

Sometimes have problem setting up my show. Sometimes have problem gettin on to the site. Basically love it.

25 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
Answer
juliem8
A: I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.
1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have downloaded my slide show but now I am getting a message asking what progarm do I want to use to open it. Can anyone help me? Please, in a time crunch
4/16/15
Answer
kizoab
A: Hi Cheri! What format did you download your slideshow in? I would suggest using VLC media player which is basically compatible with all video/ISO formats.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?