US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

77%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephenr40

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. (in 38 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 19 reviews)

andrer1

Thanks for giving me and my daughter such a fun time together. (in 65 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

amitm8
7/3/15

i created a movie, found many capabilities in the Kizoa tool, in some cases there was a bug - i wrote to the support - they claim it is not a bug - but it is.
overall good experience.

brydep
7/3/15

I have truble when to get musk. Everything are oki

cjb8
7/3/15

When you load more than five photos on the slideshow it takes a long to load to the web page when you want to display the slideshow.

emilyc48
7/2/15

I was very excited to use this program making a wonderful slideshow for my family after the loss of several family members. I spent a huge amount of time on this, downloading a song to play along and everything. I finally completed it tonight only to find out that in order to use my own song I would have to pay over $30. So I decided to use it without music, and I still am not allowed to download the video onto my own computer without paying $60! After all the work I have done I am extremely frustrated. It is a website that runs great, and I would have considered paying for it if it had not been advertised as a 'free' site, which it apparently was not. very bad business!

lorginad

Happy and i like it

jacobk23
7/2/15

This sucks no one should try to use this website I tried to make a collage about my grandmas life since she has passed I worked on it for a 3 weeks with my family expecting something just to find out it would cost 130 dollars to make an 8 minute video and burn it to a DVD this website sucks

jenneen
7/2/15

i made a slideshow using kizoa,I made it for my husband for our first wedding anniversary.I am disappointed because when im going to save the slideshow, there is a fee.I really like the features its just that i was not able to have a copy on my computer.Please help me.Thanks

irish15
7/2/15

I had a great experience with Kizoa - creating slide show was so easy.... the samples were great and all the backgrounds were awesome. I gave Kizoa 5 stars .

ronl22
7/2/15

Works pretty well . Would like to see the music blended better from 1 song to next. Also would like to see packaging added for DVDs.

sheliam3
7/2/15

I like that there are templates with automation, and find them easy to use the first time. I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. I would like the option to select a template layout and allow me to chose its background design, image, color,etc

I look forward to completing my first slideshow!

coachp
7/2/15

Useful with home video...friendly commands and quality product.

rebeccab49
7/2/15

Love love love this program! I've been using it for a week now, and I am sure there are so many things it is capable of doing I haven't found out yet. Easy to learn, fun to create!

lynseyg
7/2/15

I've been looking for a program that allows multiple photos on one slide. Kizoa allows as many photos as I want. I've put anywhere from 1-12(or more) photos on a slide. This is great for making video slideshows for graduation or other events. It even allowed me to upload videos. The only thing that I wish Kizoa would allow was editing the music timeline. Right now the music plays but I can't edit exact timing to match the video. Overall, this is the best video program I've used and I've even upgraded to their one time premium costs because I liked it so much! I've received many compliments about my most recent slideshow, and told my coworkers about your site. Thank you, Kizoa!

jayanz
7/2/15

I needed to learn something very specific but instead of giving me an answer I was told that the training module or something was coming. I needed that help pretty urgently but instead I had to stop working on that project altogether. It was disappointing.

cathyg9
6/30/15

I used the Kizoa program to create a video for my daughter's high school graduation party for family and friends. The program itself worked fine and I was quite satisfied with the results I had produced, especially since I'm not terribly "techie"! My disappointment came when I went to download my dvd, only to find what had been marketed as a "free" way to create a keepsake, cost me upwards of $65 when you want to download it in any capacity. Ok, still not the end of the world, so I paid and moved on given the extensive amount of time I had already spent on it. When I went to play it on the dvd, the pictures scrolled thru much more quickly than on the computer, causing it be about 8 minutes, when it was originally 12-15. The problem being it was difficult to focus on the pictures since many of the collages scrolled by without pausing as they did on the computer. I called customer service and spoke to Victor (I think-something that started with a V) and was treated incredibly rudely and basically was told that it was my problem and when he downloaded it, it worked fine. He would barely let me finish a sentence.....never can I remember being treated like this. When I asked for a refund, he again told me it was my error and I would not receive a refund! Very disappointed with the way I was treated.

donnar52
6/28/15

I have never used any kind of video editing software before and so I was surprised to find Kizoa so easy to use. It was intuitive and provided many features that I wasn't aware of. I find the application is fun to use and produces professional videos suitable for our company website.

rianap
6/27/15

I love my Kizoa videos but have one small problem when I save it to my PC and try to play it back. Not a smooth experience.

andrear34
6/26/15

I started to make my slideshows and was very happy to have found the site at first. It had all the tools that I needed to make the slideshow in memory of my dogs passing. When I was finished with my work that I put incredible amount of time and detail. I could not share until I became a member and paid a fee. Not very happy about it, I paid in order to be able to use my slideshow. A few months later I created another slideshow and I made sure to stay by the limits of my membership and still they wanted to charge fees. Kizoa I would really like my money back. I'm not the kind of person to complain but I find it ridiculous to charge people to use their slideshow with out being clear on limitations due to fees. I would have to pay $90 dollars in order to use my recent slideshow. I dont think so...

mannyt

very good

vijaym4
6/26/15

Excellent, I wanted to create a video slideshow for my grandfather who passed away... This site helped me do complete justice to his life, thank you for this :-)... Words cannot express my gratitude towards you...

robr32
6/25/15

Kizoa has not changed much since I last used it three years ago. You need more special effects and transitions to bring it up to date. And I'm not at all happy with you posting your name all over the slide shows including on the title of the shows when I post them to YouTube. It's one thing to have your logo on each one but quite another to put your name before the title of each one ... that's too much.

traceyr17
6/25/15

While I loved all the wonderful options that Kizoa offers, I was disappointed that I could not share my project in the free version because I used my own music. I wish I had known that up front. Also, I was disappointed that I couldn't change the template once I started to add photos. If it's possible to do that, I couldn't figure out how. But everything else was great!

lesliev4
6/25/15

I've created a number of slideshows, collages with the end result downloading them as videos. It really is so easy and I love the fact that I can access my profile via the web. Keep up the good work Kizoa!

shelliw
6/25/15

Overall easy to use. Love the templates and there are lots of great choices. Had some difficulties with the music but overall highly recommend. Very reasonably priced.

marcusd25

Found Kizoa very user friendly

michellew68
6/25/15

Has helped my company post many company funtions

happyc13
6/25/15

I enjoy using kizoa. Love the features it is very easy to use.

careng3
6/25/15

I use Kizoa the least of my photo editing options that I turn to for my blogs. I don't find it to be as user-friendly as it could be.
My "go to" is ribbet.com ...it is super user friendly with tons of options for things to do.
I just find Kizoa to be incredibly confusing and it doesn't have the features that I need (or if it does, it isn't user-friendly enough to find them and apply them.)

lauriew16
6/25/15

A little slow to upload pics. Special effects not as great a quality as i would have liked . It was timeconsuming to upliad musis and get it in the right irder. Many people who viewed could not get soecial effects or music.
Overall was a good program to make a video memorial for my brother's funeral.

sagel
6/25/15

The performance of the tool is atrocious! Took me weeks longer than it should have because of the slowness.

karels
6/25/15

With this application is very easy to create a short video showing how to photographs and moving records. The application is a powerful range of templates, providing both visual and musical. Yet despite my small experience I evaluate the application very well.

paull92
6/25/15

Pay to get one video on "your site" and another on you tube with a watermark. Then told we have to pay more to get the actual video. Scam bait and switch. How about a business model where I pay 14.99. 9.99 for one video and 4.99 for a membership? The only positive is the software makes good videos. However not worth the price point for you to get site hits or your marketing logo. Fire your marketing team and get more realistic with the pricing model and be up front about what you are paying for. Disgusting way to do business.

jeanetteo2
6/25/15

I like everything, but maybe you should move or remove the logo at the bottom.

laurieg9
6/25/15

I wish there were more photographic embellishments rather than the cutesy "cartoon" symbols which are more appropriate for kids videos....I use this for promotional videos and cutesy doesn't always work...but love that I can make creative and classy videos from my stills, and incorporate video footage too.

joeyb27
6/25/15

It was quick and exactly what I needed to have in my stable!

williamt64
6/25/15

I bought the pro product i also used a coupon it was about $90.00 us dollars. I had several questions on using the slide show and they answered me the same day or the followng day. Simple to use and lots of features. Very satisfied!

johnh325
6/25/15

Easy to use. Awesome tools. Absolutely love it.

jenniferm123
6/25/15

Loved making the slideshow.

lisat75
6/24/15

hello- their slideshow service said free and allowed me to create my slideshow with no warning of price. When I went to save it, or email it to myself, there is a cost. 64$ to download?! I understand this is for a lifetime but I am not going to be creating more slideshows past my sons 4th birthday that is 2 more slideshows. I just want my son to have a copy of this for when he is older. I spent hours making this slideshow, and I am highly disappointed that there was a fee I was unaware of all along just to download to my own computer so I can use my own disc to download or even a usb.

carlab16
6/24/15

Great program to use! The only thing, for me, was when I copied my slideshow to the dvd there was a delay in my videos that I uploaded. The voice to picture ratio was off. Even still, everyone loved the slideshow and asked what program I used . Overall, I would recommend this program to anyone.

theodoreg17
6/24/15

KIZOA is a pleasant and fairly easy VIDEO EDIT programme, for amateurs that like to play with this hobby. The vast variety of animations, effects and transitions the programme has, in conjunction with the full presentation mode on the computer screen, the work that has to make the user's, I believe that KIZOA is second to none. Another great advantage the programme has, especially for new users, is, not only the fast but also the immediate response of the customer support team, to any inquiry of its users. The latter, is one of its main advantages as no other similar programme responds similarly. I believe as a disadvantage, the inability to write texts, with other characters, for example Greek fonts, except Latin, and also the lack of shortcuts in desktop.

samit13
6/23/15

i,m very happy with kizoa they are the best

michaelg138
6/21/15

I just paid for a "DVD" membership and I'm really frustrated at how the playback stutters and delays on my 64 bit PC with 8 GB of RAM. Twice now, my browser locked up and I lost unsaved work. Also, I'm still waiting for the email to allow me to download my video (about a half hour so far)! I'm not pleased that I should have wait to download my own video.

I have work to do and would like to finish this slideshow. I'm starting to regret my purchase already.

amyc56
6/17/15

I specifically set out to create a slideshow for my daughter's graduation using a specific song that is special to us. After hours I spent creating and editing, on the day I finally wanted to post it to FB imagine my disappointment to find out I had to pay at least $40 because I used my own music. That piece of information would have been very helpful weeks ago. Now I have hours invested in the project and she graduates this week, so I feel pressed to pay the $$ rather than investigate alternatives. The finished product is great and I am very pleased with all the available options for creating. But as son as I selected my own music, it would have been nice to be warned that I'd incur a charge at the end.

as2390

MANY THANKS
ANTHONY

sarahf55
6/10/15

Its not always as straight forward as I hoped. I am always happy with my finished product tho

adiar
6/8/15

Absolutely love Kizoa. This is going on year 3.

stephenr40
6/8/15

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. My son was killed in Afghanistan in 2012, as you can imagine this was a heart wrenching piece that I put together for her with her own choice music. I had no problems using your fantastic piece of software , but I was astonished that there was a charge to download or save to a disc. I was under the impression this was a free software.

fransk
6/3/15

ik werk er regelmatig mee en ben zeer tevreden over hun werking

laylas4
6/3/15

Our family love to gather round the computer and relive past events through Kizoa. The effects and animations and addition of music and text make it a seriously engaging experience and even the 2 year old adores seeing past family dinners, birthdays and holidays presenting in this real and multidimensional way.
Kizoa is our family chronicle - and even the "littlies" are beginning to make their own Kizoa history to add to our past .My overseas family and friends look forward to seeing events through the slideshows which are so easy to share , and my work colleagues too are able to see and access powerful images of workshops and learning I have attended.

36 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
Answer
juliem8
A: I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.
1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have downloaded my slide show but now I am getting a message asking what progarm do I want to use to open it. Can anyone help me? Please, in a time crunch
4/16/15
Answer
kizoab
A: Hi Cheri! What format did you download your slideshow in? I would suggest using VLC media player which is basically compatible with all video/ISO formats.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?