US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

79%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephenr40

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. (in 48 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 24 reviews)

sheliam3

I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. (in 126 reviews)

People interested in Kizoa are also interested in:

▼ Sort by: recent

michaels304
8/30/15

They did not show rate structure until after working on project. Then, when I upgraded, they deleted my previous work. Stay away. Had to go to bank to reverse charges.

mars464
8/30/15

Their pricing structure was not presented until the finished product was supposed to be exported. Very predatory!

mariem53
8/28/15

The only reason I filled this out is to say that I love making the
slide shows with all my animals photos..When I can find the time,,Got a
lot of health issues now & me & this wheel chair don't get along to well yet..
But just to say that it 's not a waste of money..Thanks

taylorm67
8/27/15

I found Kizoa on Google and created a slide show quite easily. Music too. Uploaded to FB, but then wanted to add a few extra frames. When I edited, it was about 2:30 long. When I went to RE-upload to FB, it says I need to upgrade to paid as Basic (Free) Membership slideshows must be max 2 minutes. So....I cut it down to 1:50 because I don't know yet whether I want to commit to membership. Well, guess what....it's still telling me I can't post on FB, email, my website or anything....unless I upgrade. Bummed out as I was doing a slideshow for a non-profit organization. Guess I have to look for another program, unless Kizoa can resolve this.

jamesr140
8/26/15

I made an AVP for my son's 7th birthday hoping i could play it during the actual celebration. Unfortunately, when i requested to save the video in my drive, Kizoa team took a very long time to email me the link of the finished avp. So, i wasn't able to play it during the birthday. I received the link almost after a week. It was really frustrating.

sarag39
8/25/15

I found Kizoa while researching how to do a slideshow for the school I work at. I immediately liked ease of use of the program, and the ability to share the finished slideshow with our families via an email. I fell in love with Kizoa so much, that I showed my boss and she immediately purchased the lifetime membership for the full product. This is a great way to do a slideshow, and I'm looking forward to using all the new advances they have made.

andrep11
8/24/15

I love a lot of things about the site but uploading is sometimes slow and downloading is surely down most of the times.

reinej
8/24/15

I like to make my creations from scratch and Kizoa not only lets me do that, but also assists me with backgrounds, boarders, animations and music.

I am very happy with Kizoa and will continue to be a customer for years to come!
Thank you!
Reine

billieh19
8/24/15

I enjoy making collages and using them in a slideshow. So many different and fun ways to show off your photos and share with friends.

jessabells
8/23/15

Very pleased, even when I have questions, the Kizoa support team has been thier.
Thank you!

alisont17
8/23/15

Kizoa saved my bacon when I had to rely on online technology to deliver my academic research online all over the country. No more anxiety for me or having to resort to plan B - WHICH I HATE!!!
Now I know it's there waiting and all we need is a good computer with great sound. Jobs a good one - Thank you Kizoa :)

suep33
8/22/15

This product is the best I found for novices but it still isn't all that user friendly and the music selection is EXTREMELY limited!

petes40
8/22/15

Like the way it works however when changes are made it is hard to get back in or open

dann651
8/21/15

We use it for our photography business it's great works well helps to take the time out of things when we get busy with multiple customers

jacks401
8/21/15

I was hard pressed to produce a video slideshow for my brother's 50 Wedding Anniversary. There were a lot of people invited to the celebration, and I wanted to produce something very special. A few of the programs that I initially tried to use fell short of my expectations. When I discovered Kizoa, everything fell into place. The program is actually easy to use, and the available content is abundant. As a result, the DVD was a huge success. The comment that I heard over and over was that the presentation looked so professional. After a bit, this began to bother me because what I wondered was "Did I look like the village halfwit, or what. Anyway, thank you Kizoa. I seem to have come up in the world.

sheilav2
8/21/15

very happy with this program, wish i could figure out how to delete duplicates, or set the program up not to down load duplicates,

richardy9
8/20/15

well i should said there is alway's space of improvement needed ,i find your effect
there need more variety i find in the movie maker they have those effect which you are let off such 3Dripple Warp etc that will make the video more real ,let me set am example for that a man & woman facing each which this effect that can make a kissing scene appeal they call this as a camera trick, what we call today as effect,that.'s my shallow experience to ur feedback have a nice day bye.

laurencec17

Easy to US's

sylviaw11
8/20/15

I love the lifetime premium. It is so nice to be able to add new pictures, clips without having to pay over the top prices. The customer service is outstanding

carolw48
8/20/15

Program keeps improving. Good tutorial anduser friendly.

rhondam20
8/20/15

Love Kizoa and so easy to put slideshows together. Brilliant !!!
Only thing I would love is to be able to download straight onto a USB instead of a DVD, but that isn't a problem.

dk50
8/20/15

I like Kizoa as it keeps updating new features. However, I wish they can also provide more wild range of free music as well it will be wonderful.

chuac
8/20/15

I have been creating many slideshow since I brought the Kizoa Software.
The slide show my travelling to Countries like China and Taiwan photos and
short Video. I would like to upgrate but My Bank Card is May Debit Card.
Thank for the software.

joew56
8/20/15

I was showing a slide show I had made. Plan to use it again to make a slide show of our vacation in Scotland.

vickiq1
8/20/15

Have experiensed awesome ways to do slide shows

yvonned8
8/20/15

This is a really good product the only thing I have a problem with is the time line it would be better if it had numbers on it to keep you up to date with where you are as the scrolling causes you to lose your way a little and when you change the time at the end of the time line it changes all the timings in the middle which causes a lot of extra work. Other than that I like it.

nates9
8/20/15

Worked great for my parents 50th wedding anniversary. I made several very details animations for the multimedia presentation and it was a hit.

lorig16
8/20/15

I have had Kizoa for a year and progressed though the levels so I have a full account. I kept upgrading because I loved the service. I have called with questions a few times and always reached someone who made me feel I was important to their business.

kellyr61
8/20/15

every year make family get together cd 's for everyone and they all enjoy it

lisad98

Video Software very easy to Use....Loved the different effects

williamc109

fun

susien1
8/20/15

I have made some of the BEST slideshows EVER for friends and family with my Kizoa!!! It's the BOMB!!! :)

mariee16
8/20/15

Having lots of fun with Kizoa.

teresas27
8/20/15

I love that I can make different frames and drop them in as I see fit. The music is good but you can add your own. The best part is that I don't have to store it all on my computer.

kf26
8/20/15

Very user-friendly with lots of features. Love it!

lindag83
8/19/15

I find Kizoa very easy to use and it is an excellent way of allowing family and
friends to see my photos.

travisd15
8/19/15

Love it.. it is very easy to use.

billa43
8/19/15

I use Kizoa to post photos of school activities on the school website. It has been easy to use and works well.

louisef14

Easy and top-cool.

williamf51
8/19/15

I use Kizoa to create digital slide shows, videos, and scrapbook pages for my family memories. Love the ease of use and always new creative ideas.

stephw5
8/19/15

Kizoa is my only go to place now for making videos of my photos. The templates, the add ins, the transformations between each slide plus addition of predetermined music or your own are second to none.
Love the photo collages that can enhance photos and the downloading of these and slideshows that you can make, so that you can keep.
Each year kizoa gets better and better with the different aspects that are added. Keep on enhancing our experience,
I a,ways will continue to use and also recommend to others.

cherylb31
8/19/15

Love making videos with Kizoa. They look fabulous and professional using the templates, and there are so many to choose from!

gabriellal2
8/19/15

Kizoa has been a pleasure to work with. I am extremely pleased with how simple and easy it is to work with considering the large variety of options it offers!! Thank u

elainec20

Wonderful!

georgem122
8/19/15

I send a slideshow of the walks that our walking group do every week!
I get wonderful feedback from them re the quality ... especially since I upgraded to High Definition and now have a Lifetime Membership. I have encouraged a number of other friends in the UK and as far as Sydney in Australia, to use the Kizoa website
I will continue to sing your praises in the future and encourage others to use your product.

pauluss
8/19/15

Great program.Does exact what you like to do.
I like it.

gazs
8/19/15

still leaning with it they give you so much for your money very pleased well done kizoa highly recomed their product gary uk

janetn12

Very good program.

daniellei1
8/19/15

Kizoa provided exactly what I was looking for to create a slideshow. I was a previous One True Media user so was searching for something that provided the same capabilities. Kizoa went above & beyond, exceeding my expectations. I loved that I was able to completely personalize my slideshow and how easy it was to use. The more I used it, the more great features I found which, in the end, resulted in an amazing slideshow!! I have and will continue to recommend it to anyone looking for an online program like this. Its worth every penny! Thank you!

derrickj5
8/19/15

Making a slideshow with this program was very exciting and everyone enjoyed the/that I had made thank you very much for making a program this easy for everyone to use

64 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
Answer
henryew
A: Save your photos on your hard drive. Scroll over, copy and paste. Your pics and videos shoudl be on your hard drive to start with and when you have finished the video Kizoa will e-mail it to you to download.
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have downloaded my slide show but now I am getting a message asking what progarm do I want to use to open it. Can anyone help me? Please, in a time crunch
4/16/15
Answer
kizoab
A: Hi Cheri! What format did you download your slideshow in? I would suggest using VLC media player which is basically compatible with all video/ISO formats.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?