US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

50%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 15 reviews)

cheralyns

I even was able to email her some videos for her to upload to my slide show for me. (in 10 reviews)

andrer1

Thanks for giving me and my daughter such a fun time together. (in 23 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

tatianal1
4/26/15

I appreciate the help and the upgrade. You guys were great. I guess there was a system glitch and I had to send a few emails before I finally got a response. But all good, happy with the service! :)

sharront
4/23/15

Wonderful and very helpful

alissak1
4/23/15

Customer service was a pleasure to deal with and showed me how to do exactly what I was trying to do.

angiew9
4/18/15

I really like kizoa but had problems with the music & also trying to play it for my daughters grad party.
I don't like how when you add music, you have to know where to add it exactly! Other slide show makers you are able to just add the songs & they start right after the 1st one is over & so on. Kizoa doesn't make it easy to do, you have to time the song & figure out the time of the slide show & add where you think it should go. Very time consuming! After I made the slide show, I finally seemed to get it timed right with the music, so I downloaded it, but when I played it at the grad party, it kept freezing on some pictures & the timing was totally off! I couldn't even play the whole thing because it just wouldn't play right! When I called, there was a guy that I could barely understand telling me to do what I already tried to do. I love the effects & extras of this site but it's not worth the money if you can't save it & play it like its supposed to be.

crystalm24
4/18/15

I love the product and I have only had one issue. When i made my call to customer service she was so helpful.
Thank you so much for providing me with lots of fun...

melissav18
4/12/15

Transaction was slow. Had to call two times before someone was able to get my purchased account activated correctly.
Also I have started receiving a ton of spam since signing up for Kizoa and that is annoying.

dolane
4/11/15

My experience with Kizoa has been very good. There are many features that I like. Very easy and intuitive to operate.

However, I do wish that the "zooms" and "motion" features were a bit more complete, with the capability of "controlling how far into the picture the zoom goes" and "Pointing the zoom EXACTLY to the item in the picture to which one would like to zoom". I also wish that there were many, many more "effects" to work with, (like the many effects with Power Point). I would LOVE to have a seemingly ENDLESS choice for effects and other "tricks" that make a video interesting. Please continue to keep developing and adding these in the future. Very important!!! I also like the seasonal updates that you send out. Very helpful. Over all, I love your product and will recommend it to others..

aza25
4/10/15

I've been using this program for couple years and at first I did not like it because I couldn't get someone to help me when I have problems, but last week I called customer service and I got connected with Veronica, I completely changed my mind about this program. Veronica was very helpful, patient and very knowledgeable of this program. She is great and I even upgrade my membership. I have used lots of slideshow maker programs and this is the best so far. Highly recommended.

philp17
4/6/15

Great program, excellent service, easy to use!

chrisd107
4/5/15

could not of been happier. rep was wonderful in walking me thru this. Will use this site with ease. Thank you so much

jennp11
4/5/15

As I am not a computer savvy person, I have had to contact Veronica at Kizoa on numerous occasions with various questions. Her response has been immediate, knowledgeable , patient and very courteous. Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! The Kizoa slide maker program is easy , full of cool effects , transitions etc. Some drawbacks are that I would like to have my used photos be "hidden" once placed in the slideshow. Going through over 600 photos is challenging. I would like to be able to crop my photos by dragging the corners in/out giving me more control so that I can fill the slide and not be confined to the pre-set parameters. Also, with the premium package, I cannot use a background other than black, when I try and apply the amazing background choices, my photo is covered!? Although, there are these drawbacks, I am thrilled with my slideshow and I would recommend this program to teachers and friends

daisym13
3/28/15

The person who took care of me was great. She help me with what I needed and even gave me some important information that I was not aware of.

lisan42
3/28/15

I have had Veronica help me once before and then again the other day she has the best customer service you could ever ask for. She was more than willing to help me in any way she could to resolve my issue and she did...Thank you to Veronica :-)

valeriew15
3/21/15

This site is absolutely wonderful. I love it and have had so much fun with it. I have recommended this to so many people and hopefully they will join up and enjoy it as much as I do. It's just so much fun. i actually give it more than 5 stars.

mellissaw
3/20/15

Love the online program. Has much more potential though. In Fx, there is an option for Bordes Colores, when you choose that option to frame your pic, the program automatically changes it to yellow or black, there's no way to change it! I tried speaking with the gentleman on the other line regarding that and I think due his accent I was unable to fully understand and him me. We were never able to fully communicate efficiently. There are some other issues with the timing ,more than occasionally when you need to validate a slide another slide will pop up to validate its time but it changes the time. So I feel like I'm trying to remember what the time set was to choreograph with the music and I essentially have to redo that whole area. When you move a slide too, it automatically resets the time to 5 sec. Very frustrating. Mixing your music on here is also difficult, like to transition or cut. I would pay additional to have a better music mixer for this. All in all, I love the program. Pretty easy, and I love that I don't have to store the slide show on my computer! Look forward to all of the updates you guys make!!

cheralyns
3/20/15

This site is amazing and offers so may extras. I can't believe it is a lifetime membership and not annual or monthly. I will forever use this site for holidays and birthdays. The best part is calling the number and getting a knowledgeable person on the phone immediately who answers. What?! That's unheard of these days. Veronica was awesome. I even was able to email her some videos for her to upload to my slide show for me. Thanks so much! Customer for life!

biancaw2
3/14/15

Always there to help

kj143
3/7/15

I loved the setup for creating the slideshow, as I could save it online and work on it from any computer. And the customer service was awesome when I forgot to use my discount code for purchasing.

arthurh32
3/7/15

My use of kizoa has always given me pleasure with its ease of use and variety of applications.

nurian
3/6/15

Dear Kizoa,
I am writing because i am an extremely satisfied customer.
In addition to the uniqueness of your products and the prices you're able to offer, there is one other point of difference that can tip the scales in your favor—delivering an outstanding customer experience.
I want to thank you for all the happiness and tears of joy that i have been able to give my family with your wonderful videos.

toddb23
3/5/15

And I must say she had a seductive voice that made me want to buy

gwendag
3/5/15

I am so happy to have found Kizoa what a fantastic way of enjoying photos that are precious to me. Kizoa is so easy to navigate, I love making slideshows and collages the results are fatastic and sharing these with friends and a family is an absolute joy to me.

allisonw17
2/25/15

I spent about two hours making a slideshow from pictures of my Dad's life for his funeral. When I went to add the songs, it said I could only add more than one if I bought a premium membership. Not wanting to have wasted my time, I went ahead and bought the DVD package, that way I could at least burn it to hand out to family. Well. once you add the songs, it doesn't tell you when the first song ends! This makes it almost impossible to start the next song directly after the first one. I looked into this, and apparently this program doesn't have that feature. I essentially had to do math and calculate what slide the songs would end on by dividing the length of the slides and the songs. It took forever! Then, after all of this, I couldn't figure out how to burn it on a DVD! It would only burn the file onto a DVD, making it only usable on laptops. So pointless! I would NOT recommend this website to anyone!

Tip for consumers: Don't!

sherriw7
2/14/15

love this program never have problems with it and they are always adding something new....well worth it...love love love

evano10
1/6/15

They don't have blankets to order with your photo on it, they have just the basics like t-shirts and regular prints. Made a collage of my family using one of their templates that I wanted printed on a blanket but I ended up getting a puzzle for my daughters to play with. Received it within 1 week so pretty impressed with that.

davids282
12/30/14

Overall pretty straightforward website. The only thing was that i discovered until after i was done making my video that in order to email it i needed a membership. I called the customer support phone and they told me that i just needed to replace my own music with one of theirs so then i was able to send it by email for free. All in all it was an ok website.

elizabethf30
12/19/14

I was in a hurry to make a last minute video for a funeral and came across Kizoa. Very easy to use and I was able to get my video done within minutes since i used one of their templates. I really liked it and will probably use them in the future.

veronicag5
11/24/14

I just tried them out this weekend for a birthday party and I must say it was really easy to use and the video turned out amazing! Everybody loved it and I cant wait to make some more videos for christmas! I definitaly recommend them and didn't have any problems whatsoever.

pats21
11/13/14

I was very scared about the comments, but most of it is NOT true.... this website is AWESOME!! easy to use and it really has customer service. I contact them online and through the phone, they called me back 3 times after I left a message, it took only 15min for them to reply my calls. I was scared because is a website based overseas... don't be afraid, they are very nice and are very caring about their new american market. Payment is on US dollars and not in "euros" like some people commented... totally worth the price :)

cindyj6
11/4/14

Terrible experience - I paid a full 2 year fee to use it for one day but I wanted to show my daughters wedidng pictures at her reception. I burned a DVD using their software and it wont play on ANY of the multiple dvd players we have. It was a total waste but they will not refund your money under any circumstances. DO NOT do business with this company - that's not how you treat your customers.

katelyng
10/28/14

When I found this website I thought it would be great for uploading videos to YouTube instead of using Windows Movie Maker because it advertised the ability to add effects and animations but as soon as I saved my video it said I had used Premium effects when I clearly only chose options from the free side.Also, the option to add your own music does not say it is premium until you finish downloading the music, which half the time takes forever. I understand that it takes you to a list of what free offers if you click premium at the top of the page but it is very misleading because I thought by clicking premium it would redirect me to a place to purchase a premium account. After I nearly cut out everything out of the video I had worked on for about 2 hours I went to download it to my computer and it said I used Premium-Only options but it would not tell me what was premium. No "P" icons appeared on my slides and I had to Google whether or not downloading to the computer was Premium. I later noticed a Kizoa Assistant message that explained in very small print that you need a 2 year premium plan just to download to your computer or upload to YouTube. That is crazy. Especially since if you type in www.kizoa.com/youtube the page says in big blue letters "Upload your slideshows onto YouTube!" and next to it a big green icon saying "Free". That is basically the only thing that convinced me to create an account. I do not reccomend this website it is full of false advertisement and it does not offer what it promises for free. Who would want to pay $49.99 just to download to my computer or upload to YouTube.I will continue to look for a website that actually delivers what it advertises as free. I will continue to use PowerPoint and Windows Movie Maker in the meantime.

sujeyd
9/22/14

It really sucks!!! Don't waste your money. I was working on a slide show for my Grandma's funeral and it took me forever. It was looking really nice. When it came to downloading it to my computer it was giving me a hard time. Finally after hours it down loaded. When I played it at the funeral, I was so angry when it stopped less than half way through.

corinnea
9/16/14

Do NOT order from this site. The email of my slide show did not go through and burning/download also did not work. When I contact customer service, I was told that I was in error...that they have many happy customers. I informed them that I was going to refer to my bank because their product did not perform the way it was promised and they told me their headquarters were in France and they didn't have to comply with US rules. BOGUS! If you sell somewhere, you have to support that sell...period. Or have criminal intent in my book. They are rude. Their product doesn't work as it indicates and you will end up fighting to be treated with respect, or worse, to get your money back. Don't do it!

laurah47
8/8/14

Paid for the premium membership. Created a slide show with music and when I download it to burn a DVD or save it to my computer, it come down without the music. I have been working with Kizoa for over 2 months to fix this problem and they have me try different things but it's still not working. Now they are not returning my calls or daily help desk emails. Do not use this company, their product randomly stops working and they can't support you.
LHaack
Irvine, CA

clays27
8/7/14

This website is a peice of crap had to spend 40$ to save and another 30$ to burn it... it wont burn either

andrer1
5/29/14

I am not sure what the negative reviews are all about, if you were surpised that the free version was a scaled down offering from the full, paid version then life in general is probably one big surprise for you.

I am a professional web designer and I am very particular about the programs I work with and I have to say that making a slide show for my 8 year old daughter's class was an absolute pleasure. As a matter fo fact she did half the work easily. Everything that was promised worked flawlessly and the end result was stunning. I hardly every run into a program that works this precisely and with vritually zero mistakes. Yes, I had to pay for the premium version, but I gladly pay money for a great product. Thanks for giving me and my daughter such a fun time together.

Andre

vladi40
3/21/14

The best on-line slideshow tool. There are a lot of features and effects for images and videos. Nice background music available. I’ve created more than 10 slideshows and HD videos. It was fun and easy.

larisab2
3/17/14

Website has been inoperable for a week (I have been a customer for only about 10 days). Customer service rep agrees it isnt working, assures me it will b up and running by 8am yesterday. apparently not. actively refused refund at the same time.

UPDATE:
This site is crap. They took my money, then 2 days later the site no longer works for me. They cant fix it, and they wont refund my money. Then they had the gall to email me and tell me that they wanted me to change my reviews. LOL why would i tell people a site is good when it doesnt work, they wont refund my money, and they keep feeding me a line of crap about how a paypal refund takes a week because they are in france. THERE ARE TONS OF OTHER SLIDESHOWS OUT THERE THAT WORK.... DONT WASTE YOUR TIME WITH THESE LYING SCAMMERS!!!

charlied25
2/18/14

I edited a video for my daughters birthday for 3 hours and accidentally clicked on info for creating a collage…deleted the whole video. Re created it AGAIN 3 hours later they tell you you have to pay for extras. (Don't bother trying to make a video that lasts longer than 10 seconds.) I've invested 6 hours in creating a gift I do not have access to. What a bunch of dirtbags. I hope the creators and owners wake to find their crotches infested with the fleas of a thousand camels!

johna299
2/4/14

Every bad thing people have said is true. They even bill you for more, all while having your credit card info. Crooks!

chrisa61
12/31/13

this web site SUCKS!!!! WASTE OF TIME not payin for 29.99 just to use this just 1 time one slideshow is all i need it for ............

lorir11
10/9/13

I tried posting my creation on facebook but all it post is a advertisement for kizoa. so I spent hours working on something I cant post. try smilebox at least when you post something you make through them people can see it.

stephanien5
9/23/13

BUY AT YOUR OWN RISK. BUYER BEWARE. TERRIBLE CUSTOMER SERVICE- DOESN"T WORK.

Do not download this unless you aren't concerned about wasting your money away if it does not work. I bought the premium package to make a slideshow DVD for my daughter's 2nd birthday and spent hours and hours putting it together.

I downloaded the special software to burn a DVD and it didn't work- kept shutting down, wouldn't burn, said it would take 3 hours. My plans of this beautiful slideshow at her party were ruined.

What makes this worse is that I called the company in an attempt to get my money back (since it flat out didn't work) and they refused. They do not give any refunds, even if it's their error or service that doesn't work.

I am so disappointed that now I am out $50 AND don't even have a slideshow to show for it.

DO NOT use this company- go elsewhere- these are a dime a dozen and the lack of functionality and terrible customer service will get you NOWHERE (just wasted money and time).

cydneyk
7/25/13

its not fair every time you try to upload a photo when your half way through a slideshow once youve uploaded a photo you have to start again! And its not fair, i tryed over 2 weeks with my daughter to add our own music and stuff but it didnt say it was premiam! . . . so when we pressed save it said to up grade £20! and that is a rip of you have to pay to make a video online and £20 for the year OMG! I mean i get the only good stickers and stuff are premiam that happens on loads of websites but for YOUR OWN music! DONT TRUST IT, IT IS A PEACE OF . . . .

rosied
9/16/12

you people who have negative experiences are probably drunk. i purchased it on line for 49 American dollars, added 4 of my songs to a slide show along with 85 pictures, emailed it &burned it on to a DVD. It is phenominal!! Unfortunately, it was a memorial for a child. Can't wait to start a new one, this time I won't feel guilty for having so much fun!!! Read the help answers. They are very easy to understand.

agnesb1
8/25/12

I need a play by play or instructions how to use this, I try to put it on facebook and it will not work for me.

tanhar
5/4/12

I liked the features of this site and signed up for a free account. I put 1.5 hours in creating a slideshow and when done they said I have used some premium features, hence I have to upgrade my membership to a premium one. I was really frustrated at that time as I was planning to surprise someone with that video. It was like a sheer wastage of time and it actually spoiled my plan. My point is they should have mentioned the premium features so that the user thinks twice before using them. But from the very first you are alluring people to create videos/slideshows for free and suddenly after wasting their time, you come and tell that they need to upgrade their account. This is cheating! And you cannot run a cheating business for long. I will not use this site and will ask everyone to think before using kizoa. It's hopeless.

timg8
3/17/12

Horrible website and system.. Terrible customer service and not worth a dime to purchase the software. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME or MONEY!!! I have used many other FREE slideshow makers that have way more features/functions... BLAPPPPP!!!!

lorettaf
3/3/12

I've been struggling with Kizoa for 2 months and can't burn a dvd...I write them and they suggest this and that but I think it doesn't work because it's a french program that does not work in the USA....want a refund!!!! And they should be reported to the BBB.

victoriak3
2/1/12

I use this site alot to make organize my pics into slideshows and I think that even though you don't get everything with the free version, you do still get tons of options. Everytime I have sent them an email wth a question they always help me out. Overall i think they're pretty good and i'll keep using it!

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
juliem8
A: I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.
1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have downloaded my slide show but now I am getting a message asking what progarm do I want to use to open it. Can anyone help me? Please, in a time crunch
1 week ago
kizoab
A: Hi Cheri! What format did you download your slideshow in? I would suggest using VLC media player which is basically compatible with all video/ISO formats.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?
Click here to post a review