US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

77%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

People interested in Kizoa are also interested in:

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephenr40

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. (in 39 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 19 reviews)

sheliam3

I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. (in 100 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kelliep5
7/22/15

SO, I was looking for a program/site to do a special slideshow presentation for my brothers wedding. Everything was great. Easy to use, lots of cool special effects, ect. I was excited! I went to add my own music and after putting 2 weeks of blood, sweat, tears, frustration, and tons of pictures later into this thing, I went to download it to my computer to save it to be able to view it before I burnt a disk to take to my brothers wedding coming up on Aug 7th! Come to find out, it said I had to pay because I added my own music. Ok...easy enough fix. Talk to the DJ, get it situated where I dont need the music. Took the music off the slideshow...Perfect! WRONG!! Here I am again with them telling me to pay $65!!!! Are you kidding me?? I have less than 2 weeks to have this done after just putting so much time into it already for me to start over somewhere else????? There was never any mention of having to pay for a membership when I first signed up?!? Then to put so much time into it and BAM! Just not very happy at this point and very disappointed :(

patriciam66
7/22/15

I had MAJOR issues with posting my slideshow to FB. I had worked on this show for my daughter's 50th birthday for the last 5 weeks! Lots of hours..but fun!

When I tried to post to FB, they wouldn't allow due to "copyright issues". I was using songs I had downloaded from the Web. It was devastating I couldn't post, since most people I was sending the show to use FB.

I called Kizoa, and "Veronica" answered. She spent a good amount of time listening to my questions, and assisting me with all the right answers. She showed me the "BLOG" icon, how to cut and paste the link of my slideshow directly into FB. IT WORKED! She get's an A+!

Thank you again Veronica!

jenl33
7/21/15

A brilliant website - so easy to use and creates great results! I spent ages on my creation but I was really disappointed that I couldn't save it as I wanted to keep it as a keepsake for my twins 1st birthday!

henryew
7/20/15

I think calling yourself an "Online Business" makes you sound formal when you are not.
I called a couple of times and wrote several questions by e-mail and ALL WERE ANSWERED FRIENDLY AND THE PERFECT ANSWER OR QUESTION. I admit it is like learning to play the piano but easy.
I do have a questrion, Respectfully. How do I do a voice over ?

williev3
7/17/15

I spent countless hours working with my two little girls to make the perfect Mothers Day slideshow. We showed my wife on Mothers Day online, but planned to save it to a CD later (the site kept making the photos and music not line up properly, which was a bummer). Well, I finally got time to go burn it today, and I see they are going to try to charge me. In addition, it informed me that my songs I picked would cost as well. Ridiculous. At this point, I have to choose between paying for something that was supposed to be free and didn't tell me until the time and effort were into it, or letting down my kids and wife. Great....

jerryt26
7/15/15

This is an amazing site, don't get me wrong. But nowhere in the website does it tell you that you have to pay to use your own music... That is until you're completely done and finished with your slideshow. I was gonna use this as a one year anniversary gift for my girlfriend. I put almost two hours into my slideshow, just to find out at the end it wants me to pay. To me this is false advertisement. It even says on the front page "No registration required!" And list off all the stuff you can do.. But only if you pay, and only if you waste hours of your time. It makes me feel like they want you to get attached to your slideshow and almost force you to pay for it. Which is a shame because I probably would've of bought it, if it just told me at the start I had to pay 40+ dollars. I'm just very sad that I can't share this with my girlfriend, especially since I worked so hard on it, and loved the way it looked. One star, and ve unsatisfied.

sherrim9
7/12/15

I too liked how easy this website is to use. When I had finished making a slideshow for my daughter's 10th birthday and wanted to email it, there is a $60 fee. I have been contemplating paying this fee, but it seems a little steep.

stacyr26
7/12/15

FIRST THE WEBSITE STATES ITS FREE. AFTER YOU CREATE YOUR SLIDESHOW IS WHEN THEY ASK YOU TO PAY IN ORDER TO SHARE YOUR SLIDESHOW. I PAID AND THEN IN ORDER TO SAVE YOUR SLIDESHOW TO YOUR COMPUTER YOU HAVE TO WAIT ON THE FORMAT. IT'S BEEN A MONTH AND I STILL HAVEN'T RECEIVED IT. PS. I PURCHASED THE LIFETIME MEMBERSHIP!!!!!

erinc29
7/10/15

I purchased the $40.00 package in order to get a link for the slideshow, and it didn't even work when I went to play it. I was really embarrassed and upset that I had worked really hard on a slideshow of my students for it to just not work.

ericb86
7/9/15

The Kizoa tool was easy to use and allowed for a lot of modification of my video.

perlah2
7/8/15

Kizoa has been a great website to put all my memories together.

robinm61
7/8/15

I called to get dome help with what I was doing when I realized I had to purchase it to use it after I had made it. I could not get anyone to answer. So I just had to try to do the best I could. The program itself was good and my Slideshow turned out great! I still have many questions about my membership but have not had time to call back yet!

sheilab23
7/8/15

it worked good for what I was doing. I would have liked to see an option to edit the pictures and add pictures while working in the slideshow instead of having to edit and overwrite the picture that was there.

I would also have liked to have been able to move the pictures to the different folders instead of copying them to the different folders.

wynnea
7/6/15

I love the templates. The uploading, adding personal touches to screens is so easy. It was a fun experience to make my slide show. I love it and will continue to make fun slideshows. Thanks Kizoa. :-)

susanj44
7/6/15

I was able to complete a really fun video to show at a work function. I am not a professional videographer by any stretch of the imagination but I was able to do something really special. I will use this tool again and again.

barbarap37
7/4/15

disappointed kizoa doesn't have an iPhone app.

sandrar34
7/4/15

Working with this program was such a pleasure. I was working on something for my son's graduation party and could not have been happier. The program was easy to use and the options were great. Will be using for future projects.

gerb3
7/4/15

Kizoa is very easy to use, even for a beginner at making slide-shows. The selections of effects and transitions are really good and the HD finish is a joy to watch.

ginnyf2
7/4/15

I absolutely love this, so many cool things to choose from!!
Way more than I expected...truly enjoying creating my slideshow and with videos and totally surprised at the animated collages!!
Worth every penny!! A must...!!!

amitm8
7/3/15

i created a movie, found many capabilities in the Kizoa tool, in some cases there was a bug - i wrote to the support - they claim it is not a bug - but it is.
overall good experience.

brydep
7/3/15

I have truble when to get musk. Everything are oki

cjb8
7/3/15

When you load more than five photos on the slideshow it takes a long to load to the web page when you want to display the slideshow.

emilyc48
7/2/15

I was very excited to use this program making a wonderful slideshow for my family after the loss of several family members. I spent a huge amount of time on this, downloading a song to play along and everything. I finally completed it tonight only to find out that in order to use my own song I would have to pay over $30. So I decided to use it without music, and I still am not allowed to download the video onto my own computer without paying $60! After all the work I have done I am extremely frustrated. It is a website that runs great, and I would have considered paying for it if it had not been advertised as a 'free' site, which it apparently was not. very bad business!

lorginad

Happy and i like it

jacobk23
7/2/15

This sucks no one should try to use this website I tried to make a collage about my grandmas life since she has passed I worked on it for a 3 weeks with my family expecting something just to find out it would cost 130 dollars to make an 8 minute video and burn it to a DVD this website sucks

jenneen
7/2/15

i made a slideshow using kizoa,I made it for my husband for our first wedding anniversary.I am disappointed because when im going to save the slideshow, there is a fee.I really like the features its just that i was not able to have a copy on my computer.Please help me.Thanks

irish15
7/2/15

I had a great experience with Kizoa - creating slide show was so easy.... the samples were great and all the backgrounds were awesome. I gave Kizoa 5 stars .

ronl22
7/2/15

Works pretty well . Would like to see the music blended better from 1 song to next. Also would like to see packaging added for DVDs.

sheliam3
7/2/15

I like that there are templates with automation, and find them easy to use the first time. I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. I would like the option to select a template layout and allow me to chose its background design, image, color,etc

I look forward to completing my first slideshow!

coachp
7/2/15

Useful with home video...friendly commands and quality product.

rebeccab49
7/2/15

Love love love this program! I've been using it for a week now, and I am sure there are so many things it is capable of doing I haven't found out yet. Easy to learn, fun to create!

lynseyg
7/2/15

I've been looking for a program that allows multiple photos on one slide. Kizoa allows as many photos as I want. I've put anywhere from 1-12(or more) photos on a slide. This is great for making video slideshows for graduation or other events. It even allowed me to upload videos. The only thing that I wish Kizoa would allow was editing the music timeline. Right now the music plays but I can't edit exact timing to match the video. Overall, this is the best video program I've used and I've even upgraded to their one time premium costs because I liked it so much! I've received many compliments about my most recent slideshow, and told my coworkers about your site. Thank you, Kizoa!

jayanz
7/2/15

I needed to learn something very specific but instead of giving me an answer I was told that the training module or something was coming. I needed that help pretty urgently but instead I had to stop working on that project altogether. It was disappointing.

cathyg9
6/30/15

I used the Kizoa program to create a video for my daughter's high school graduation party for family and friends. The program itself worked fine and I was quite satisfied with the results I had produced, especially since I'm not terribly "techie"! My disappointment came when I went to download my dvd, only to find what had been marketed as a "free" way to create a keepsake, cost me upwards of $65 when you want to download it in any capacity. Ok, still not the end of the world, so I paid and moved on given the extensive amount of time I had already spent on it. When I went to play it on the dvd, the pictures scrolled thru much more quickly than on the computer, causing it be about 8 minutes, when it was originally 12-15. The problem being it was difficult to focus on the pictures since many of the collages scrolled by without pausing as they did on the computer. I called customer service and spoke to Victor (I think-something that started with a V) and was treated incredibly rudely and basically was told that it was my problem and when he downloaded it, it worked fine. He would barely let me finish a sentence.....never can I remember being treated like this. When I asked for a refund, he again told me it was my error and I would not receive a refund! Very disappointed with the way I was treated.

donnar52
6/28/15

I have never used any kind of video editing software before and so I was surprised to find Kizoa so easy to use. It was intuitive and provided many features that I wasn't aware of. I find the application is fun to use and produces professional videos suitable for our company website.

rianap
6/27/15

I love my Kizoa videos but have one small problem when I save it to my PC and try to play it back. Not a smooth experience.

andrear34
6/26/15

I started to make my slideshows and was very happy to have found the site at first. It had all the tools that I needed to make the slideshow in memory of my dogs passing. When I was finished with my work that I put incredible amount of time and detail. I could not share until I became a member and paid a fee. Not very happy about it, I paid in order to be able to use my slideshow. A few months later I created another slideshow and I made sure to stay by the limits of my membership and still they wanted to charge fees. Kizoa I would really like my money back. I'm not the kind of person to complain but I find it ridiculous to charge people to use their slideshow with out being clear on limitations due to fees. I would have to pay $90 dollars in order to use my recent slideshow. I dont think so...

mannyt

very good

vijaym4
6/26/15

Excellent, I wanted to create a video slideshow for my grandfather who passed away... This site helped me do complete justice to his life, thank you for this :-)... Words cannot express my gratitude towards you...

robr32
6/25/15

Kizoa has not changed much since I last used it three years ago. You need more special effects and transitions to bring it up to date. And I'm not at all happy with you posting your name all over the slide shows including on the title of the shows when I post them to YouTube. It's one thing to have your logo on each one but quite another to put your name before the title of each one ... that's too much.

traceyr17
6/25/15

While I loved all the wonderful options that Kizoa offers, I was disappointed that I could not share my project in the free version because I used my own music. I wish I had known that up front. Also, I was disappointed that I couldn't change the template once I started to add photos. If it's possible to do that, I couldn't figure out how. But everything else was great!

lesliev4
6/25/15

I've created a number of slideshows, collages with the end result downloading them as videos. It really is so easy and I love the fact that I can access my profile via the web. Keep up the good work Kizoa!

shelliw
6/25/15

Overall easy to use. Love the templates and there are lots of great choices. Had some difficulties with the music but overall highly recommend. Very reasonably priced.

marcusd25

Found Kizoa very user friendly

michellew68
6/25/15

Has helped my company post many company funtions

happyc13
6/25/15

I enjoy using kizoa. Love the features it is very easy to use.

careng3
6/25/15

I use Kizoa the least of my photo editing options that I turn to for my blogs. I don't find it to be as user-friendly as it could be.
My "go to" is ribbet.com ...it is super user friendly with tons of options for things to do.
I just find Kizoa to be incredibly confusing and it doesn't have the features that I need (or if it does, it isn't user-friendly enough to find them and apply them.)

lauriew16
6/25/15

A little slow to upload pics. Special effects not as great a quality as i would have liked . It was timeconsuming to upliad musis and get it in the right irder. Many people who viewed could not get soecial effects or music.
Overall was a good program to make a video memorial for my brother's funeral.

sagel
6/25/15

The performance of the tool is atrocious! Took me weeks longer than it should have because of the slowness.

karels
6/25/15

With this application is very easy to create a short video showing how to photographs and moving records. The application is a powerful range of templates, providing both visual and musical. Yet despite my small experience I evaluate the application very well.

49 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: During making a slide show .Internet Explorer failed. Work of 5 hours is gone.
Can I get it back
Lukas
9/16/13
Answer
juliem8
A: I found this site online when looking for a way to create a Memorial Dvd for my Dad. The programs I have would only copy to cd. Can someone give me some info about this site? Is Kizoa actually free to use, are there any hidden costs? I'm not sure whether to trust the site wthout further info.
1/18/10
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: I have downloaded my slide show but now I am getting a message asking what progarm do I want to use to open it. Can anyone help me? Please, in a time crunch
4/16/15
Answer
kizoab
A: Hi Cheri! What format did you download your slideshow in? I would suggest using VLC media player which is basically compatible with all video/ISO formats.
4/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?