US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Kizoa reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: (844) 898-4402
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now
Review of Kizoa

Kizoa reviews

78%
24 rue de l’Est
Paris, Ile de France 75020, France
veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
Make slideshows, videos, collages, and more!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stephenr40

as like one of your previous users, I have used kizoa to make a slide show for my sons partner. (in 55 reviews)

jennp11

Customer service is the BEST I have experienced for any online program!! (in 29 reviews)

sheliam3

I'm still learning about how to update a slideshow I built. (in 142 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

sergeid2
2/7/16

The same things here. I spend hours and hours creating that f..ng video. Payed as they asked me on their web site. Then been told I will get a details on my email how can I download my video. But its two weeks gone, no money no video no respond, most of all. I can’t log in in my kizoa account; my registration email disappeared, so everything is just f..ng gone.
I’ve send them already two emails.NO RESPONDS. This week I’m planning to go to the police to fill the complaint. This is absolutely SCAM, be aware, stay away.

amyk56
2/3/16

were able to help me with no difficultys lots of amazing added on features and great service would recommend this site to anyone

kathleenn12
1/31/16

I recently reviewed Kizoa unfavorably. I had monumental problems with a slide show presentation I was trying to put together last weekend. They were apparently having serious problems with their server throughout the weekend which impacted my ability to use the slide presentation that I worked very hard on. Since I was unable to get in touch with them since their business hours are Monday through Friday, not weekends, I felt that they were not letting me use their site for free as they claim. In light of this I upgraded my membership in order to secure my slide presentation with NO luck. I was extremely upset. When Monday came rolling around I called them and spoke to a lovely representative named Veronica. She explained to me that they were having serious technical issues over the weekend and was extremely apologetic. After explaining the whole situation to Veronica, she not only allowed me to download my slide presentation for free, but refunded me my payment for the upgraded membership AND is allowing me to remain an upgraded member for free. I guess I can't ask for anything more than that. They were wonderful.

The only complaint I still have and I expressed to Veronica is that they need to be more upfront and clear about their membership fees. I worked very hard on this four minute presentation that I thought would be for free....and it is.....but you don't find out till you are all done that you are extremely limited as to what you can do for free without upgrading.

Otherwise, I will continue to use them in the future. They really do bend over backwards to rectify issues.

vm39
1/30/16

For my daughter s birthday I sat up all night creating a movie but now the site is in acccessible and i hope I will be able to complete it and download it free as promised !

melbaw1
1/28/16

I would to thank you so much for the awesome customer service that I have received. I have called numerous times in one day. Every time that I called everyone was so nice and very helpful. I believe that your customer service says a lot about your company. I find that having awesome customer service only has a lot to say about who they work for. Everyone is so nice and helpful and they told me to call as many times as I have to. AWESOME CUSTOMER SERVICE!!!!!

veronicah17
1/27/16

If you have some time to play around with the features of this program you will soon find it easy to use. I have made two videos, and two chirstmas cards that turned out well. I have learned how to sync recordings to the video as well.
the only problem I have is sometimes you can't control the cursor when setting images and it is as if the program has a mind of its own which can be frustrating at times, But over all I have found it to be a good workable program

surbhib
1/27/16

I spent so much time and effort to make a movie as on the front page it shows u can create and download for free. But in the end u r forced to buy membership if u want the movie to be downloaded on your pc . Sharing of fb doesn't work as many user aren't able to view my movie . What is the use of creating it if i cant download it . SHOULD MENTION ON HOMEPAGE .

susanp79
1/22/16

I worked on a 40th birthday slideshow for many hours for my husband's birthday and did not find out till the end that it would cost money. This should be disclosed up front!!! This is how they get you, you worked for many hours so you feel forced to pay. Not an ethical business practice in my opinion.

timn18
1/21/16

Kizoa customer rep Alesa was very nice in helping me the first time when I was just a visitor. Due to that experience I have become a Kizoa lifetime premium membership. She helped me the second time using TeamViewer to reset some of the settings of my antivirus software, and the problem solved.

garyb117
1/15/16

I found your company very easy to work with. I spoke with two of your employees and they were very helpful and a pleasure to speak with. I will be recommending you company to others.

lynnef8
1/14/16

I had added words to a movie/ slideshow and they weren't matching the music I had for my School Song. Alesa was wonderful and took the initiative to fix it and send it back to me. GREAT HELP!

gigic2
1/14/16

Are you able to save your progress and is there an option to save it?

rosemaryw6
1/14/16

I had a few problems with burning my dvd, didn't know how to block my anti virus program so I could burn my dvd, but Alesa was very helpful, she took over remotely and everything went smooth thereafter. Thank you Alesa!

benb93
1/11/16

I highly recommend this product and service. The first slide show with the music and transitions times perfectly was a real hit. Customer service was great and honest and helpful in resolving issues. They GOT the issues the first time. Didn't need to explain repeatedly. Did not do another project for three months, called in to find out capacity and representative remembered my VOICE without my even mentioning my name. Warm friendly responsive and helpful answers that were Quick and Efficient. I highly Recommend this product and service.

tiffanyg27
1/9/16

I love this slideshow maker...I have made so many videos.. It is very easy to use. and FUN!!!!

The only question I have is: Can I use my own images with transparent backgrounds? Like, if I want to add my own frame, or flower or something.

laurenh40
1/7/16

I spent days putting together a slideshow for my sons first birthday tomorrow believing, as the website advertised, that this would be FREE. This is not in fact the case and I am now being asked to pay money to download the video. I am absolutely devastated as I could have spent this time using an alternate software that is in fact free. False advertising.

In addition, I am now reading reviews of others who have experienced similar things and equally as shocked to see that Kizoa has not updated their website to reflect the fact that it is not in fact free, even after receiving this feedback!

loris153
1/6/16

Seriously SO annoyed!! I have spent 2.5 DAYS going thru pics, scanning them, editing, cropping etc. in attempt to make a video not quite 4 minutes long. Had a very special song my boys dedicated to me to play along with the pics...get it all done and was so relieved when after I tried to post to facebook, it never showed up!! I am in tears over all this effort with nothing to show for it. Your website says FREE...since it said that, there was no reason for me to go searching for further information. Only AFTER I went thru all this and it didn't post, did I maneuver thru all your links on top and discover FREE is only a minute long. Who wants to post a 1 minute video with pics? I will never use this site again and will warn everyone else to0...thanks for nothing

sueg31
12/28/15

Every time a send an email inquiry, I will be lucky enough to get a response within the day. But most of it will take a day or more to get a response.

sharont43
12/27/15

Problems putting music to slideshows and difficult to manage.

edwardd25
12/23/15

Better documentation is needed for each section of the menu. Although eventually I could figure things out, there could have been a lot less 'trial and error' with better documentation.

allisonw23
12/23/15

If I could give a zero star rating I would solely based off of the fact that this company uses false advertising. I have spent many many hours to make the perfect video as a Christmas gift, when they say it is "free" and when I go to burn it, it is going to cost me over 70$. This is ridiculous and unacceptable. When I email I get no response, and when I call to complain they state that the majority of their site is free and that it is clearly stated in multiple places. Both of which are not true... The site is "free" if you make a video that is less than 1 minute long, and who wants to do that?! and it is only stated in multiple places after you have wasted all of your time making the video that you can no longer do anything with when you find out how much it costs. I will never use this site again.

reginai2
12/21/15

What I found was how easy it was to apply pics to videos, making your own albums. What I want to know is how I can create my own album to share with others?

ruthb52
12/14/15

The site has been down more than up! It is not as easy as they proclaim it to produce DVD's. Quality is super but getting a DVD was impossible!

kotap
12/11/15

collage should be in different shapes must be good just like heart shape,fruit shape,nature shape.

theob29
12/11/15

now i try to create my happy new year video but
I can not find a single song for happy New Year ! !

pattin4
12/11/15

Always wanted to be able to create professional videos with my own images music etc ~ yet also be able to see how to do this.. thanks to Kizoa this was brought about effortlessly and I am really grateful for all their 24/7 help

vickyt6
12/10/15

I created a slide show consisting of hundreds of slides for the 2015 National Springer Spaniel Championship banquet. I am too old to do computer stuff...so naturally, I got stuck when it came to downloading it to a flash drive. I contacted Kizoa and was helped immediately! My slide show was a super success and everyone thinks I'm a genius! HA! Thank you Kizoa!

corneliug1
12/10/15

I have created some slideshows already and overall I had a good experience.

The good:
- lots of animations / backgrounds / templates / transitions / effects to choose from
- photo editor
allow you to do basic or advanced photo editing
- impressive collage tool
- ability to save and share videos

The bad:
- missing search function
if you want for example to search for "star" in animation
or for "fade" in transition you have to browse through all categories to find it
- occasional glitches (possible due to cacheing of images)
some parts of the application are able to rotate pictures based on orientation / exif but other parts not (mostly editors) so occasionally some pictures will be presented rotated.
- missing support ticketing system
all requested are responded but you don't know if they will solve your issue and when
- while editing slides one by one you have to remember to save frequently or you will lose your work.

andib1
12/10/15

I made our business corporate Christmas card/movie and loaded it onto you tube, then emailed the link to my client list. its all worked out brilliantly

juanm61
12/9/15

Was able to create a video within hours of signing up with them. They help you throughout the process and the tools are easy to navigate.

garyt48
11/25/15

Kizoa is awesome and the people who run it are quickly responsive and friendly. Use it to create albums and slideshows.

kathrynd7
11/17/15

I fell upon kizoa.com while looking for an online & affordable way to create a slideshow for my Mother's 80th birthday. I couldn't have been more pleased with the results! There were some hiccups with the site along the way but nothing that I couldn't work through and/or receive assistance on. Kizoa support always replied in a timely manner. Multiple people at the party asked me how I created such a great slideshow...I was happy to recommend kizoa.com! Thanks!

shirleyt26
11/17/15

I have done the slideshow on my laptop but I want to
send it to facebook for friends to watch but the majority of my friends have an ipad and it will not play on there.Am I doing something wrong ?

mickw9
11/16/15

I had to find a third party to make a slide show for my website and found Kizoa. Easy to use and quick to get set up. Only down side is you have to pay to get rid of adverts and the Kizoa branding at the start of the slide show.

chandrakanthm
11/16/15

Hi Kizoa,
Need in urgent
I requested video before 4 hours
still i didn't received video in my friend's email

joeyn4
11/15/15

I had fun designing videos for my friends' babies birthdays. Need more selection of music. Overall the video effects provided are great.

drem2
11/14/15

It's exactly what I expected and everything came out great!

donna-mareek
11/11/15

It was really good for the wedding. Unfortunately I find inserting the music is very clunky and it does not blend when you would like extra songs. I love this program but would like that area fixed to add improvement.

I cant find an area to put my older projects into so I don't have to see all the old photos. May be Im missing that.
Regards
I love the program

lulur2
11/11/15

I've been a very satisfied Kizoa member for many years and after I retired I bought the lifetime membership this year. When I was working as Analyst/Web Editor, I used Kizoa to create fancy job presentations and wowed my colleagues and big bosses! Now I'm wowing my friends and family with my Kizoa musical slideshows!

barbaraw68
11/11/15

Love Kizoa! Very easy to use. Lots of choices. The only thing I would change (and maybe it's already available and I don't know how to do it) is to make it easier to see all the pictures in my video when editing so I can change the order.

ruthm52
11/11/15

I really like the College image and how you can add cool effects to your photos.

duanef3
11/11/15

I've used this many times over the past few years to the delight of my Grandkids who love to watch videos from previous years, especially at Christmas.

elsia
11/10/15

Very user friendly product. Customer service is great.

carolynk10
11/10/15

I tried several other slide show softwares, all of which, like Kizoa, offer a free version that works in a limited way. Of the free versions, Kizoa was clearly the best for my use and I did purchase the $100 version. I am very satisfied with it, now that I am pretty far up on the learning curve. I'm retired so was not "born with an electronic gadget in my hand" and did not have any previous experience with graphics software or slide maker software or video editting software, so I really was a raw novice. I watched several YouTube videos about how to use the software and found them quite helpful. Now I get raves on my slide shows and am confident I made the right choice.

trevord12
11/10/15

Masking is not what it should be. It spoils my whole picture
No texting can be edited as scrolling

joannel23
11/1/15

I love the site so much that I even paid $50 for the membership. It was so far, so good but it's taking a long time sending me the video. It's already an hour since I requested the video I made to be send to my email. My video is only 30 seconds long so it shouldn't take that long. I use it for business purposes so that's why it's a bit urgent for me. Is there a reason why it's like this?

UPDATE: It's been 6 hours & I still haven't received my video.

solanged
10/26/15

I am a Premium member, I would like very much to upgrade to a PRO membership with the offered discount of 65% . Unfortunately I have missed the offer, that was till September 27th.
Kizoa offer me now only 30% of the remaining part of my membership.

Update

The situation is already well and satisfactorily resolved
Nothing but my gratitude for the collaboration. Thank you.

chans6
10/2/15

One day ,when I wanted to purchase your PRO product ,but the special discount was just ended ,I tried to asked you ,hope you can give me the special price to me one more time , and I never thought that you would replied me instantly, then the next day you really gave me the special discount again , even if it was just only 20 US dollars different , but I felt your sincerely and nice and wonderful services to your customer ,thank you so much .

ckm1
9/26/15

cant post on facebook

ethell11
9/22/15

Thank you for your amazing customer service. I rec'd a reply back to my inquiry on my membership issues. All of my questions were answered. I was able to burn my slideshow to a dvd with no problems.I've been a long time member of Kizoa. I love the many effects and transitions you can add. I was able to edit and revise my slideshow easily. I am so happy with your quick reply and service I will definitely be letting my friends at work how what an awesome site Kizoa is. Happy Dance!!

158 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
3 days ago
Answer
kizoab
A: Can you try viewing your photos now? If you're still unable to please email me at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3 days ago
Answer
kizoab
A: Make sure that when you're uploading photos to your Kizoa account that you're logged in with your email and password. When you upload photos they should be in the MY IMAGES tab. If you're still having trouble email me at veronica.gomez@kizoa.com.
2 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Kizoa staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
Kizoa?