US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sallyn7

As a women in my 20s ive caught the casual dating bug like most of my pals. (in 28 reviews)

benn613

My advise: Join JustHookUp BUT watch out for real and fake profiles. (in 17 reviews)

stuartc31

Not as good as flirtydater.com but sure one of the better hook up sites! (in 29 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

hakanu1
5/9/16

no no no no!

full of weird people.

barneyd8
5/9/16

My experience of justhookup is very similar to my experience on a few of these casual sex/ hookup sites. Its maybe not as over the top/ hardcore as some of the others but its the same old routine as all the others ina slightly more playful wrapping. You join, add photo, search the local area, flick through pages of members and decide to upgrade, then u start sending messages like some kind of human typewriter! The last one I tried before this was flirtydater.com and it was actually a bit more interesting as I had a decent response rate and met a couple of girls during the month I had a membership running. I think that got me quite hopeful again but it only seems to have set me up for disappointment here. Maybe I should stop trying different sites and go back to that one, as its rare to find one that gives you an actual reward for your effort (and guys, make no mistake, these sites take effort! Its survival of the fittest and fastest typers, man)!!

bilbow
5/4/16

It is sad to see that there are no real sites out there. WTF!

wills62
4/29/16

I split up with my long term gf last month and wasted no time joining as many of these hook up dating sites as possible. Id always told myself that if I was ever single again id make the most of it so ive joined this site (JustHookUp) as well as a few others like HookupHangout.com and Flirtydater.com. Even signed up for a trial on JustCougars.com as ive always had a bit of a thing for older women and im keen to make up for lost time!!! I love checking my messages after work and chatting to girls in my room at night. Iit definitely helps to join a few sites as sometimes a two or three days can go by before you get any replies on some sites. But with three or four memberships im keeping pretty busy, just what I need after being trapped for so long ;-) I just wish these things were going when I was in college, I would have had A BALL!!

davidr265
4/25/16

Ive found that with JustHookUp there are a lot of real girls on the site in my locality and a fair amount are up for a bit of naughty chat and flirting. Some of them are actually quite filthy and Ive had some cyber as well! But if you want girls who will go a step further and meet you for a bit of bump and grind, Id probably say go for HookupHangout.com, for London anyway. Not sure about other cities as I live in London and that site is the only one that has actually got me laid.

fatf
4/25/16

Their is no hooking up site just people from other towns that wana talk dirty this site is a scam I became a member if you want to wast money jacking off to fake people then hear you go. I'm look for more my membership didn't last a month

davidw341
4/22/16

Pretty clear that this site does not offer as many options as Vanessa69.com or similar sites. And even AFF may be a better option, in my opinion. But generally speaking it is a solid site with same real girls. Yep, some profiles seem fake, so what?! SO are on Facebook, lol!

brucew52
4/18/16

I am from a small town and know all the girls around... and there are many girls listed on this site which I never saw....STRANGE!!!

sallyn7
4/15/16

As a women in my 20s ive caught the casual dating bug like most of my pals. Im enjoying JustHookUp so far, plenty of hot guys and not to many losers! Id say its as good as Flirtydater.com, which is the site most of my pals use. Its good cos why would I want to settle down now? Ma parents got married at 21!!! No wonder they got divorced. This generation knows how to enjoy themsels and have a bit of fun. YOLO! I use the site probably two or three times a week and usually meet one or two guys a month, sometimes it goes somewhere, sometimes it doesnt. but its good to be abel to chat a bit first which u cant do in a pub or club. Satisfied customer ;-)

neilf24
4/11/16

Signed up to JustHookUp exactly one month ago today so I could do a direct comparison with Flirtydater.com, which I joined at the same time after reading a few good reviews. Hopefully my doubled subscription costs will help some of you lot!
Main advantage of JustHookUp is the mobile app - but have to say the Flirtydater mobile experience is also fine when using their mobile site.
Disadvantages are that I didnt get laid (I got laid once with Flirtydater after two and a half weeks and drawn a blank since). Also, for me, the JHU app sends too many needless push notifications and I wasnt a fan of the search function, but thats a small nit-pick.
Winner: Fairly impressed by both but Flirtydater shades it, ill take actual sex over an app any day of the week.

ronnieb21
4/11/16

What a crap !! fake profils fake messages, fake photos, and same goes for there other site. DON'T TOUCH THESE SITE WITH A !0 FOOT POLE

paulk133
4/11/16

This site is a total scam definitely don't join...You aren't talking to real women they are cyber bots all there answers are the same.
The women that do talk to you are cam girls they just want to get you on Skype then ask you to watch them on their own link that costs more $
This site should be shutdown they advertise it as a dating site I didn't meet 1 genuine woman!!!

naohg
4/4/16

All the guys believe that all you need to do is to join a site and you will instantly get laid. LOL - get down to earth!!! Only site where you will get laid within a short period of time is CasualDating69.com because it is a "Fresh" site with little fake users and many women. But once it will become too popular it won't be as easy as it is right now.

JustHookUp.com is a cool site if you create a nice profile, don't send d#$ pictures, know how to ignore "supermodel" profiles!

dylanf7
4/4/16

how do i cancel? I don't want to stay member of this site!

mattm93
3/28/16

With so many free options out there these days, you need to be impressed to spend youre hard earned cash on a sex site. I find justhookup to be pretty standard, could use some updates as its not changed much since I last tried it in 2014! Personally, I prefer sites like FlirtyDater.com, POF, HookupHangout.com, etc as they seem to have more women on the sites, even if they arent so great in other ways. But then I think it really depends on what area your living in and maybe these sites just have been members where I live (central Cardiff). So check whats best for your area and go from there, at least thats what I do.

clairef17
3/25/16

I have joined and to be honest most guys on this site were unfriendly and rude!!!...As a woman you may wanna use "women friendly" sites. I personally prefer Vanessa69.com but I think there are a bunch of other sites which provide you with a female friendly environment.

jamesd214
3/11/16

Its been ages since Id used the site but after splitting with my gf I figured its time to get back to the fun! The site itself looks nice and you dont get quite as many annoying fakes messaging you. However, after a month I hadnt met up with any chicks so decided to try couple of the newer sites out there, went with HookupHangout.com and FlirtyDater.com. Met a girl the first weekend but its a bit slower this week. So far both these sites are looking quite promising. Planning to post a full review on these sites at the end of the month.

vickyh19
3/9/16

I have not been lucky on this site but I think it is not as bad as most reviewers try to make you believe. Personally, I have been more lucky on sites like Vanessa69 and some AFF sites but generally speaking, I can imagine you may be lucky on here as well.

bobs223
2/29/16

Id heard a lot of mixed reviews about justhookup.com and read some negative press. Have to say I find it fine, not perfect but a good site all things considered. After a while I eventually met one girl on it and Ive shut down my account now, as we have been meeting pretty regularly and are doing the whole friends with benefits thing. I probably have more success in terms of meeting different girls when I use HookupHangout.com, but must say now that Ive got a steady $#*!buddy theres no need for me to be paying for both sites. Out of the two, justhookup had to go and Ill keep the other subscription running in case anything extra special comes along. But at the end of the day, justhookup did its job, so cant be too critical. Would probably use again.

nicholass39
2/24/16

It's just models wanting votes on their site page or cam sex to black male men. It's a total scam. Stick to the sites which have real members instead.

justint42
1,582 helpful votes
1/29/16

Never got lucky with this site. If you're looking for a hookup, my recommendations are: FlirtyDater, HookupHangout or AFF

jaym142
1/29/16

total scam!!! it got me good. wen i was a "free" member all of the profiles had been used within the last 24hrs,then wen i upgraded to a silver membership they all of a sudden hadnt been used within the last 6 months. i felt soooo stupid!!! im goin to cancel obviously and i hope i don't have any problems with recurring charges

josepht76
1/27/16

My name is Joseph Treloar I paid for lifetime membership and they will not give me my password. I have tried many times and not a word from them.

stuartc31
1/26/16

Not as good as flirtydater.com but sure one of the better hook up sites! Really a legit site!

kennethl29
1/5/16

Waste of time and money, no real accounts and just fake girls messaging you

jaym130
11/29/15

Would not recommend unless you want to be spammed by a bunch of fake girls. Have had much better results on XratedSingles.com

jerinae
11/17/15

I've been trying out a lot of these hook up sites lately. I joined almost 20 of them in the past 2 weeks. ONLY site I was able to hook up with ONE woman (we are talking about 2weeks) was Vanessa69.com

. It may not be impossible to hook up on all the other sites....but it is a lot of work!

paull89
5/30/15

Totally fake...totally wasted my time and money

tedr18
5/7/15

jhp lowered costs at St Pats day to 5 bucks or so month. Now flooded w no photo profiles that hav lincs to peep show free look. Only perverts wud go for this an masterbate. They say ANAL show in 5 Minutes get ready. Like i wanna see some anal on a screen or at all. Its cheap i keep profile there so real woman can look me over w 15 photos some of sexual parts i got widebodie 8 inches. If u go to online ull see same 15 so nobodies on line cant scam each other no real ppl left or mayb e few

garyl42
3/18/15

do not waste your time on this website... There is maybe 1% real girls here the other 99% are webcam girls...for some reason they always happen to be at a hotel near you... Don't fall for that it is just BS... In the two and a half months that I was a member I never met a real girl... Need i say more!

neilr31
3/9/15

>>>>>>>>>>>>Anyone who claims to have had success ,on this site is a employe off the justhookup site.All fake bs.Do not join this site,throwing money in the trash.So many people now know about the site there is no real people on it.

Tip for consumers: DON'T

keymontad
2/22/15

A how you doing ladies my name is keymonta I'm from atl ga looking for new friends

jf53
2/12/15

Scam all fake. Very few real girls

chrisn24
2/11/15

Alot of bots and scamers and fake profiles everybody that responded was from out of town for work or vacation but they all wanted to chat with you on a webcam site that wants your credit card information and when you tell them no and the "reason" and they either get mad and saying you didn't keep your "word" or they keep harassing you to give up your information so yall can "chat " not happy!

dannyr19
2/3/15

This site is about average nothing super special, has some real profiles and some fake ones. I personally like XratedSingles.com better though...just my opinion

davidb239
1/23/15

"MEH"

jessicat28
12/29/14

The site is just ok, it seemed like lot of bots and fake profiles. You are better of using a site like XratedSingles.com

benn613
12/13/14

The site is not as bad as all the frustrated male reviewers, who have no been lucky, imply. I use all kinds of adult/casual dating sites (you may say it is a hobby of mine) and I actually met someone on JustHookUp!!!! Yes, a REAL women, so basically it works! However, sites like CasualDating4u.com and AFF are MUCH better with a larger member base of REAL women.

My advise: Join JustHookUp BUT watch out for real and fake profiles. Your intuition will help you on that.

flanger
12/12/14

Guys, face the grim reality that women have what we want. So, why would a woman want to PAY for a hookup with a total stranger when she can go to bar and find the same thing for FREE with someone she's actually met in person? There are plenty of ladies in bars across the nation who will gladly hook up with you. Some of them might even be halfway decent looking. Geez, just go buy a book on the subject and learn how to talk to women. Or, just learn how to LISTEN.

HINT: There are LOADS of lonely women on POF.com, and it's free. You might even get lucky and meet a nice lady who will actually fall in love with you and want to hook up several times a month.

So, grow a pair, stop getting scammed, get off the computer, and go out there and meet some actual females!

barond4
12/9/14

Total scam. My first two clues were that a) most of the women are using the same digital camera to take mirror selfies [who uses a digital camera anymore, nonetheless every woman on the site] and b) their were supposedly Southern girls from my area using words like "cheeky" and using British spelling, i.e. "favOUrite". Stay away.

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your time/money.

davidg132
12/4/14

Keep in mind that I live in Vegas, a hotspot of sluts and hos LOL I received hookup requests and "messages" before I had even chosen my actual username! (You pick the username after you enter your email address.) I've run across a couple reviews who say the bot crap stops once you upgrade. I have gotten emails from real members who seem to have the ability to unlock messages for free members. Just by the language I can tell they're real, but the distance thing is off. Over 20 miles does not equal 9 miles LOL

However, I haven't upgraded just yet so cannot comment on the problem of cancelling memberships yet, so knocking off one star as a gesture of faith toward the other reviewers here. Knocking off another star because of their practice of sending fake emails (like so many other adult sites).

I ran into an issue with using a date in my profile and the robot support couldn't understand simple questions, so I emailed support directly and hours later I got a well-worded reply explaining the error and how to work around it, though the email didn't specify who the support person was. So not quite as bad as people say.

Tip for consumers: Just use common sense. If you live outside some major place like Las Vegas assume the profiles to be fake until proven otherwise. The wording of the emails is the best clue. I know how people write and talk and some mistakes only a real person will make.

markj89
12/1/14

I'm reading this because I but 3 girls on instagram like some picture I posted,
I went onto there profile and there were like follow me on justhookup.com.
It seemed legit, I was horny and said to myself $#*! it! Signed up
At first I thought it was a gold mine then I noticed all of these hot girls from america were in my area for some weird reason. I live in a suburb in Sydney Australia.. It's all a scam.
I've tried deactivating my account but no good so i'm doing $#*! trying to have my account deactivated.. Exposing the website.

johnm375
11/22/14

On yet another adult dating site, JustHookUp.com, you can join for free yet they put so many restrictions on the free users that there is no encouragement to pay for full access.. just the opposite, it makes me so angry I refuse to pay them anything. They limit your searches and who view you and who winked at you to three pages and most of these hits are called Fantasy Cupids (which the system does tell you about when you sign up and in). These are phoney profiles and they flood my search for locals and my mailbox with them leading me to believe there are actually very few living users on the site. When I complained that i could not delete the messages, they gave me some computer related solutions but none worked. When i complained about the phoney profiles they politely tell you to $#*! off. Their fees are quite inexpensive, and that is coming from a person who can rarely afford to spend any money on himself, but this is just another site trying to get your money through trickery and restrictions (even if they do alert you to it). Not worth it.

Tip for consumers: Don't bother.

angelod14
10/24/14

if you are a free member then you get tons of winks and mail that you cannot read or respond to. when you pay to become a member you get nothing, no one talks to you and you just get rejected when posting a blog or forum with others who are asking the same questions you are, stay away and keep your money. and no refunds

Tip for consumers: warning spam, just save your money don't get trapped like I did

robertm148
9/27/14

This reminds me of a lottery scam; only its taking advantage of men instead of old people.

The scammers that organized this scam reasoned as such:

1. Men are really stupid. They think with their $#*!s. Some men are lonely, vulnerable and ready to be taken advantage of.

2. If we lure them in with fake attention they will open up their wallets.

3. Let's take advantage of as many men as possible and then run with the money.

I am so glad that I read these reviews before burning my hard earned $$

alech28
8/18/14

THIS SITE IS A SCAM!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS!!!

Most of the profiles listed are "Virtual Cupids" designed to lure you in. You only find out about them once you've read the Terms & Conditions. These profiles are marked with an innocuous logo but behave in exactly the same way that a real person would, including initiating contact, except that they never reply.

Many of the Terms & Conditions the site relies on seem to contravene UK consumer protection legislation so don;t think that you can't get your money back if you've been fooled by them. I am reporting them to the Competition and Markets Authority which has replaced the Office of Fair Trading.

Edit: The "tips box cut off my email, here it is in full (I hope)

Dear sir/madam, I recently entered into a contract with you (17th August 2014) online for dating services on your JustHookUp.com website via a profile (profile name) associated to this email address.

In accordance with my rights under the Consumer Contracts (Information, Cancellation and Additional Charges) Regulations 2013, I would like to cancel the contract.

I require written confirmation from you that the contract has indeed been cancelled and that no payment will be claimed by you. If any payment has been claimed, I hereby request an immediate full refund.

I would add that your failure to provide details of any right to cancel and failure to provide, or make available, a standard cancellation form to make cancellation easy as required by Consumer Contract Regulations may extend the period of cancellation to up to 1 year from the date the contract was taken out.

I understand that Consumer Contracts Regulations allows you to charge for the period of time in which the service is available. Given that the contract was entered into due to lack of clear and transparent information about the nature of the "Virtual Cupids" I hereby request that you do not not exercise this right.

My rights exercised under Consumer Contracts Regulations are in addition to my other legal rights. I would like to bring to your attention the below:

Your offering constitutes a false representation under Section 2 Fraud Act 2006.

You fail to provide clearly and obviously important information about your services (specifically but not exclusively the use of 'Virtual Cupids") and this practice causes, or is likely to cause, the average consumer to take a different decision about your services than they would have done had they been fully informed from the outset. As such this constitutes unfair practice under Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Regulations 2008.

I have read your terms and conditions and the many exclusions clearly show that you are fully aware of the deceptive nature of your offering. Many of these exclusions would appear to contravene consumer protection legislation including The Unfair Contract Terms Act 1977 and the Unfair Terms in Consumer Contracts Regulations 1999.

Yours, etc. etc

Tip for consumers: I have requested a full refund, this is the email I wrote:

I require written confirmation from you that the contract has indeed

robertw104
8/14/14

Anyway of get my money back from the scammie bloody site justhookup what a fool. Can't even contact them!

Tip for consumers: Don't do it

joelw19
8/12/14

Yea they are complete trash. 99% fake trash. I made my profile to this site is a scam and fake and with in a few hours had my account name changed all my profile deleted by whomever is running this trash site. Save the trouble and the bs you have a better shot of hitting the lottery than finding a real woman on this site.

drewy
7/28/14

These guys are a complete scam. Multiple users will talk about how "this" girl or "that" is in their area but doesn't respond. These "virtual cupids" are in the terms of service. Fake profiles that are designed to "assess" usage and "promote activity'. That's 85% of the mail and winks. The other 15% are cam whores or email trollers. Oh you can report those "lifetime" and "featured" members but really, the site SAYS they take it oh so seriously, but tomorrow there's 10 more of the same. Hard to believe a site which rejects any comment that says "these are bots" immediately can miss the 20 spammers a day that "buy" a lifetime unlimited account, register again and again as "male" "oh sorry, my account was hacked" and "happen to be doing a porn shoot in your small town and paying $3500" There's so many women from the UK and Australia and US coming to my small town it'd be a exhibition of whores! Damn, too bad they're only staying for a couple of weeks with their aunt, I hardly have time to get them all in! *Sarcasm in the extreme* save a couple hundred dollars, just go hire a whore., Forums are just full of men asking, "where are the women?" and at best getting a virtual cupid response. Waste of a few hundred bucks alright. I can't believe it's legal to suck the drunk and gullible dry like that under TOS.

keifere
7/24/14

Bloody ridiculous. Glad I decided to look for reviews. Wish I had done it sooner though! Reading through these reviews and someone posted a way to cancel my account. I thank you! Have a confirmation saying I still have access until 31st December 1969... Funny joke eh!
Definitely spread the word!

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustHookUp staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1/19/13
Answer
anthonym19
A: how do i cancel
2/7/12
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the JustHookUp staff and other customers.

JustHookUp?