US Government's NSF

El Segundo, CA 90245-5109

240 Reviews for JustFab

▼ Sort by: recent

8/17/14

I din't receive my notice of an impending charge to my account more than once. I ended up with 3 credits which they refused to refund. After much discussion, they agreed to refund 2 credits and assured me the chargeback would go through within a week. It never has. I would've signed back up after my money situation improved if they hadn't cheated me. The $80 they held onto cost them $100 of dollars in profits from me. I tell everyone about how they treated me. I'm considering a call to the Better Business Bureau if I can't resolve this and I am going to post about it on every site I can find.

8/16/14

JustFab is a horrible company. First of all, they don't tell you that when you buy your first pair of shoes that you are signing up for a recurring membership that automatically charges you every month. You don't have the option not to sign up for it. Then there is nowhere on their website that you can cancel your account (although there is a button you can click that says it will deactivate your account, it doesn't do anything), you HAVE to call their customer service (that is obviously outsourced) and spend at least 30 minutes on the phone while someone asks you 23 times if you are sure you want to cancel your account. After I cancelled my account I went back to the website to make sure it was and they never deleted my account. I have called many times (with no answer) and send e-mails to customer service with no response back. Finally, I used their chat option on the website and spent over 45 minutes trying to reason with the customer service representative. They would tell me that I needed to call to cancel my account, which I had already done.
The worst thing is when I asked them to get rid of my credit card information on my account (because they won't let you leave those areas blank) and they wouldn't do it! They said even thought my account was "deactivated" they would leave my credit card information there!
THE CUSTOMER SERVICE REP ACTUALLY TOLD ME TO HAVE MY CREDIT CARDS DEACTIVATED BECAUSE THEY WOULDN'T DELETE MY INFORMATION.
Do not shop from them!

8/15/14

I got an email from JustFab telling me since I haven't ordered anything In the past year they will give me a coupon for any pair of shoes I wanted for $5. I used that coupon for a pair of wedges. I also got a pair of earrings for $10. In total that was $15 dollars. The next month they charged my account $39.99. Then the next month after that they charged my account another $39.99. I called their customer service and told them my situation. The First Lady i speaked to was yelling at someone in the background then hung up on me. I called again and I was talking to a gentlemen who told me that I signed up for their V.I.P club (which I had not). I told him that I wanted a refund and he refused to give it to me. I told him I would return the shoes and the earrings and he told me even if I did they cannot give me my money back. What kind of B.S. Is that??? Now I'm trying to call again and hopefully talk to someone less ignorant.

Tip for consumers: I honestly think people should probably get their shoes using another site.

8/10/14

NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY. I THINK TRAINED CIRCUS MONKEYS ANSWERS PHONES. THEY SPECIALIZE IN TALKING IN CIRCLES. IF YOU BUY TWO ITEMS, THEY AUTOMATICALLY THROW YOU INTO THEIR "VIP CLUB". IF YOU GET INTO THEIR VIP CLUB, YOU HAVE TO ORDER SOMETHING EVERY MONTH OR THEY WILL DEBIT $72.00 FROM YOU ACCOUNT. IF YOU TELL THEM THAT THEY HAVE THE WORST COMPANY IN THE WORLD, THEY SAY , "YES, BUT WOULD YOU LIKE TO HEAR ABOUT OUR SPECIAL OFFERS!" IT'S LAUGHABLE.

8/9/14

0 stars! ! HORRIBLE COMPANY!! Don't buy anything from this company! They will TAKE your money without your authorization. I called to get a refund and they REFUSED to refund. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM. Plus, the one item I did actually purchase, was very poor quality. Please don't patronize!!!

8/4/14

I wouldn't even give them one star they are terrible! Firstly they steal from you without you fully realising, then it takes forever arguing with someone on the phone to cancel your account: I had to threaten legal action to get my money refunded but got there in the end.

Today, I open up my emails to find one from JustFab telling me to skip a month if I want to ..... Skip a month I absolutely do not have an account with these theives any more, I ensured it was cancelled!! Just emailed them and told them to do one but dare say I will have to phone them hundreds and times again and argue with someone again.

Never ever ever use this company. Total fraudsters and their products are absolute rubbish too!!

7/31/14

I called to cancel my account and the person on the other line gave me the hardest time trying to resell the service. After I said there is nothing you can say to persuade me because I am NOT INTERESTED in managing this account any longer, he held me on the line for another 5 minutes trying to sell the account. Just Fab, PLEASE STOP DOING THIS and just allow people to cancel. There is much more going on in the world than Just fab! I cannot afford to participate, and do not have the time to keep skipping everymonth. I was considering reactivating at another time, but because of the hardest time I was just given, I realized that would be a BAD idea. I will NEVER use your service again and will discourage others. Dont get me wrong, the guy was nice, but he couldnt follow simple directions to CANCEL!

7/29/14

How I got ALL of my money back from JustFab
Hi
I was in the same situation, but successfully managed to get back the full amount of £420. I did this by sending 3 emails. I sent one to Paypal telling them that I did not consent to these fraudulent transactions, and two to Justfab. Please find the emails I sent below and feel free to use them as templates. This company is devious and what they are doing to 1000's of people is outrageous.
Hi Paypal
I purchased some shoes from the above trader (JustFab) last 21 July 2013. I checked my online banking account today and noticed that JustFab have been taking £35 per month out of my account since then (total £420).
I have spoken to JustFab and they are insisting that I am a member of a "VIP" Club which costs £35 per month to be a member of. I dispute their claim, I never agreed to be a member of their VIP Club. I spoke to ** first, then a lady called "**" whose email address is **@justfab.com and asked them why I have never received any confirmation informing me that I am a member of a scheme, either through email or post. ** said that they didn't have my correct email address but on checking my emails I found that they do have my correct email address and have been sending me regular offers and junkmail since 9/12/2013 but no mention of me being part of a scheme against my will, or giving me the opportunity to opt out. ** also lied about the amount of money they had taken from my account, she said it was only £385 not £420. She also apologised and said they would refund me £210 but that I would have to accept the rest of the money they had stolen from me in the form of shoes or clothing! The facts are, that I did not agree to these transactions, there was no credit agreement signed or in place, no confirmation that they were going to take the money. No cooling off period. No goods received for the money they have taken. The fact that they have offered to pay half of the money back and the other half in goods is an admission of guilt and I think this company is dishonest and devious. I have spoken to my bank and they have launched an investigation. I have also reported this matter to the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and Trading Standards. I am also considering reporting this issue to the Police and the FSA. Please refund this money ASAP and seriously consider any dealings you may have with this company in the future.
Kind regards

Hi "**"
As requested please find below the unique Paypal numbers for each of the12 unauthorised transactions.
And to confirm the conversation we had today - I purchased some shoes from your company last 21 July 2013. I checked my online banking account today and noticed that JustFab have been taking £35 per month out of my account since then (total £420).
I spoke to you today and you insist that I am a member of a "VIP" Club which costs £35 per month to be a member of. I dispute your claim, I never agreed to be a member of your VIP Club. I spoke to ** first, then you "**" (email address **@justfab.com) and asked why I have never received any confirmation informing me that I am a member of a scheme, either through email or post. You said that JustFab didn't have my correct email address but on checking my emails I found that you do indeed have my correct email address, and have been sending me regular offers and junk mail since 9/12/2013 (I have received 8 junk mails from you since the 11/07!). but no mention of me being part of a scheme against my will, or giving me the opportunity to opt out. You also misinformed me about the amount of money you had taken from my account, you said it was only £385 not £420 (as you can see from the below references you have stolen 12 payments from my account including this month on July 7th). You said that your company would refund me £210 but that I would have to accept the rest of the money you had stolen from me in the form of shoes or clothing.
These are the facts,
1. I did not agree to become a member of your "club", or for this money to be taken, and no written confirmation was sent or received (contrary to FSA rules and regulations)
2. There was no credit agreement signed or in place (contrary to FSA rules and regulations).
3. No written confirmation that JustFab were going to take any payments (contrary to FSA rules and regulations).
4. No cooling off period (contrary to FSA rules and regulations)
5. No goods or services were received for the money you have taken.
6. The fact that you have offered to pay half of the money back, and the other half in goods, is an admission of guilt and I think your company is dishonest and devious.

I have spoken to my bank and Paypal, and both have launched an investigation. I have also reported this matter to the FCA (Financial Conduct Authority) and Trading Standards. I am also considering reporting this issue to the Police and the FSA. Please refund all of this money ASAP so I do not need to escalate this matter any further (I will not hesitate to take you to the Small Claims Court and publicise this matter in national/local press, and social media like Facebook and Twitter)

August 13/2013 4UV86017
May 8/2014 66TF819104X
June 10/2014 1GR0463143
July 7/2014 0559305346
...‡ TOTAL £420.00
Please respond to this email within 7 days.

Kind regards

Hi **
Thank you for your reply.

Your whole business model is centred around this underhand and devious sales tactic. If you are indeed striving to be as transparent as possible why is there no mention of this scam on your Home page? It is only mentioned on one page of the checkout procedure, and by this point the shopper has no intention of entering into any kind of long term relationship with you, so they are not interested in reading your extensive list of T&Cs, they just want to pay for their purchase and get on with their lives. But you at JustFab know this, which is why you are turning over so much money. You boast of 1000's of members, but how many of these people know they are members! There are literally 1000's of people on the internet all complaining about your deceptive procedures, and whole forums dedicated to people complaining about JustFab.
So please stop pretending that this situation is born from my inability to grasp your honest and transparent business model, we both know that JustFab is masquerading as another online shoe and clothing retailer, but is really a shoe of the month scheme operating in a devious way to trap people into a long term financial commitment they know nothing about.
I don't think anyone who looks for your website types into google "justfab shoe of the month scheme"!!!
Any long term financial commitment needs to be covered in the UK by the Consumer Credit Act, you have not adhered to this legislation. I notice that in Germany where consumer protection is more stringent, that your website is indeed honest and transparent, but you probably don't make as much profit over there as a result.
My advice to you is to completely rethink your business ethics and sales strategy. Stop tricking people out of their hard earned cash and start being honest with your customers. If you do this, you will spend less time dealing with angry people asking for refunds and more time taking orders, and repeat orders.

Yes I can confirm that I have settled a chargeback from Paypal for all credits dating from 13th August 2013 up until 7th July 2014.
Total chargebacks 12 @£35
Total £420

Regards
Kayleigh
I hope this helps. My bank were also in the process of getting my money back but Paypal did it on the day I contacted them! So do not put up with this company's awful and dishonest antics, they are scum.
**[personal info redacted by admin]

7/28/14

They are very clever about getting you to subscribe to the £35 a month charge and trying to cancel this was very painful. They really would not accept that I did not want to be a 'VIP' member anymore and offered me 50 extra reward points to stay. After nearly 15 minutes of asking to just cancel my membership they finally gave in and I am no longer a member. Will never be doing this again!

7/27/14

Love love love this site! You can't get better quality for the price. I've ordered 6 pairs of shoes and a pair of jeans. All fit properly and good quality. Not to mention how beautiful the designs are! I get many compliments and just love the purchases I've made! People that complain clearly don't see that when you sign up it take the money off your card and give you a credit. And I don't see the big deal of having to call to cancel. Not that I would cancel! They have great sales frequently too! I can't say enough good things about JustFab!

7/24/14

Purchased a bright orange purse a few months ago. The front clasp broke. Theiir return policy is only 30 days. First time in years that a purse has failed so fast. Do not buy from this site. Plus, you get automatically get signed up for an approx 40 per month deduction on your credit card. Not good. Nothing beats a good retail store with a solid return policy that doesn't take money on the back end.

7/15/14

Well i've been in just fab for almost a year now.. the items are good, the Services are great.. where in the world you can get a fashionable item for $39.95 and below, well for those people who don't read what they are signing up to well the PROBLEM IS IN YOU not the company, i love how the fashion works out here.. for me i will recommend just fab to all of my friends, People are just so stupid who are not being careful of ordering online...JustFab Rocks! <3

7/13/14

They charge you $39.99 every month automatically when you buy something. The website sets you up with a membership. and when you call to cancel the membership phone consultant tries to persuade you to stay and pretty much told me I couldn't cancel because of "the great offers" BS. I had to hang up on her and call again to get another consultant just to cancel my freaking account. If you want cheap shoes go somewhere else this place is CRAP.

7/10/14

I have been a member on Justfab for may be a year now and have made about 4-5 purchases.
The shoes you get for 39 dollars are not leather, but the quality is still great and the design is beautiful. Got lots of compliments on them.
I also ordered one dress and it was very very pretty and quality is great.
Downfall is that every month you must not forget to skip the month if you do not want to be charged. Otherwise they will charge you a membership fee of USD 39.99 and it is non refundable.

7/9/14

Con artists! They trap you into having an account with them and then make it very difficult for you to,cancel it! DO NOT EVER ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY!

7/9/14

THEY WONT CANCEL AN AUTO PAY ACCOUNT UNLESS YOU CALL. I couldn't call and since they charged me three times without purchasing before I realized what was happening, I wanted it canceled. All the chat girl did was copy and paste the same "oh we cant but here's the number" message. This company is the absolute worst.

6/27/14

Absolute shambles of a company!

After ordering 2 items (buy one get one free offer) I received the items but the shoes were too small. Not only do they make it incredibly hard for you to just request a return but you have to wait at home for hermes to pick up your return (I was not sent a confirmation email about what day/time hermes were coming so I got a shock when they turned up at 8am on a Tuesday morning without any warning from just fab!

After a month I am still without the exchange and after requesting that I be removed from the vip status (which is fine before the 14 day cut off point) I had found that they've been taking £35 out of my account each month! !

So im down an item that I've paid for and being charged for something I didn't ask for!

Called to complain and they were absolutely useless. Talking to me as if it were my fault.

Im about to cancel my account (which again isn't simple as you have to communicate with one of their insanely unhelpful employees.

I vow never to use this company again. And will also let all the ladies in my office know about my experience too!

6/11/14

Okay, I was a loyal VIP customer to JustFab AND fabletics for over a year. I skipped the months without trouble every time, and only bought things when I wanted. A year and several purchases after, even after skipping the month, I was charged $39.95. I called to have the problem fixed and the money refunded, and as I was staring at my list of bank transactions and the one saying that JustFab had taken the money, the lady on the phone downright refused that they had taken the money, because they had on record that I skipped the month. She would not let me talk to a supervisor, and no, I did not get a refund. I let it slide, because they had shown me such great service in the past, that was so stupid of me. I watched closely the next month and after I skipped it, they charged me AGAIN. I called immediately to cancel my account. Not only did I not get a refund, I was also on the phone with the guy for an hour while he begged me not to cancel, offered me 1000 reward points, which, with more than twice that all I got was a crappy headband, and again, would not let me speak with a supervisor. They took 10 cents short of $80 from my bank account that I never got back, and again, I was a customer for over a year with no problems. Please don't give them your business, there are better shoes for better prices and from less scammy websites.

6/11/14

I also would give this 0 stars if it gave the option. The same thing happened to me as it did to everyone else. IT'S A SCAM!!!!! I have done all my shopping online and have never experienced such an awful company before. I thought since the site seemed so well known I had nothing to worry about.. WRONG!! They took the $39.95 out of my account for the monthly "VIP" status that they automatically give you without your knowledge. I should have realized a red flag when they wouldn't even let me brows the site before entering in all of my information. Do not give this site ANY of your credit card information, no matter what! Thankfully I'm in the process of filing a dispute through my bank, if all goes well the amount taken from me (without my permission) will be credited back to my account and I will never have to deal with them again. Also, deleted my account off of their site AND blocked ALL payments to them through my bank, therefor they can not access my account anymore. For anyone who hasn't done so after purchasing through them, I would highly advise it. From the looks of everyone's reviews, it seems as though they don't care whether your a member or not, they will remove money from your account as long as they have you card information. GOOD LUCK!!

6/9/14

I'm a savvy user and I missed it. I was duped but then realized it from the "welcome" email. I immediately called to cancel my bogus "VIP" membership. They can keep the $20 shoes. I might have stayed if the sign up weren't so shady. Why not just come out and say what they are? If people are missing it, it's clearly strategically placed somewhere they hope people will miss. That's shady no matter how you slice it. Do business with a company who values honesty, not trickery.

6/2/14

was a vip member for awhile when times got tough i had to cancel when i canceled they asked a bunsh of questions to get me confused tried to make deals the lady said everything so fast wasnt sure but once i caught on to what was happening i told them just cancel it no i dont want to keep it .... now the 2ed part is i cancels befor end of month cause i didnt want to be charged the next month they went ahead and still pulled out the money i called them for a refund they told me they coudlnt do it cause once it was made into credit it lost its cash value and their was nothing they could do .... NEVER again will i buy shoes online like this again this company is a down right horrible

5/31/14

OMG #Ditto!

JUST FAB ? - WHAT CON ARTISTS

Be careful, site claims no obligation to purchase - but takes money anyway!?! Luckily paid with Paypal so they were able to help me get my money back and then block them as cancelling login is a nightmare, sorry impossible!

I don't know how they're getting away with this, felt I must have been an idiot for missing something silly but it would appear they've caught many of us out.

5/28/14

TERRIBLE EXPERIENCE. I ordered two pairs of shoes, received a confirmation with correct order. Couple days later received a shipment confirmation of the WRONG ORDER, contacted them and was told to refuse shipment. Tracked it and waited at house for it, but it never came, however later that night showed it was DELIVERED. IT NEVER WAS. TRIED CONTACTING CS several times and no one has been able to help. They have my money and shoes. TERRIBLE COMPANY.

5/18/14

I have ordered several times from this website and I must say that I am very impressed. The only reason I am not giving it 5 starts is because sometimes I can't find a style I really love and then sometimes when I do it is sold out! Anyway, I love the shoes that I have purchased and also the bags/handbags as well. The quality of the shoes and bags that I have are great. Shoes are true to size and comfy and the bags are last forever! Some of the shoes I have already had for 4yrs and they are still in good shape. I will definitely continue shopping here. A time or 2 I forgot to hit the skip this month button and I was charged the $40 for that month. However, when I called to cancel my membership because I couldn't remember to skip they offered me my money back and a credit to get something for free! Needless to say, I did not cancel and I have remembered to skip whenever I need to. Great customer service and the mobile app is great too!

5/14/14

This company does not even deserve one star. They have taken so much money monthly without me realising, and when I emailed them over it, their reply was rude and condescending. The products I did purchase from them were of poor quality and really not worth the £35 I was forced to pay. I was talking to an employee on their online chat in order to cancel my membership as I did not want to pay the ridiculous charges just to phone so they would stop taking my money. The employee was rude and extremely unhelpful. I was finally forced to call the company and bear the cost. The employee I was speaking to on the phone was impossible to understand, genuinely sounded like I was talking to a robot. There was a lot of static in the connection. After a 10 minute phone call I finally got my membership ended, after which the employee on the phone tried to encourage me to 'like them on Facebook'. Extremely unprofessional company with little customer service and poor quality of clothing. As an employee in the retail sector, I am absolutely disgusted with the service and products I've received.

5/8/14

my experience is apparently like the rest
i had made a purchase, read everything
and unknowingly was signed up as a vip member, being charged 39.99 a month.
no conformation email explaining what they have done, and yes, again, i read all the pop up when making my first and only purchase.
i never asked or approved being a vip member.
4 months later, after 160dollars was quietly pulled from my boyfriends account, justfab was uncovered. we called to get an understanding on how this even happened and they of course had no answers, could not tell me i was wrong didnt read any "fine print" because there wasnt any with my purchase. after talking to 3 different people making several accurate points they could not dispute, our demand to refund the 160dollars within 24hrs was met.
and that is the only positive thing i can say about this site.
i will gladly go back to shoe shopping in person, not online thanks to justfab

4/25/14

I ordered a pair of cheap boots from this company, they arrived and were ok they only cost £28.00 so i wasn't expecting too much. When i checked my bank account they had taken a further £70.00 out. I called the company and explained they had taken £98.00 for the boots and was told that I was a V I P customer and was paying £35.00 a month for this, I explained to her that I did not sign up to be a vip customer and only wanted one pair of boots, I asked to have my money refunded to my bank account and was told i couldn't i had to use it to buy items on there site. She said i could close my account and leave the £70.00 and they would not take anymore money for my membership. I argued for quite some time and ended up having to spend my £70.00 there and then on their website. I think this website is a huge scam and would warn anybody from buying anything from them they could have been taking money from my account without my knowledge for months if i hadn't noticed more than one transaction to the company. They refuse to pay your money back and just keep repeating the same thing over and over no matter how much you demand to speak to someone in authority till they wear you down.

4/19/14

My experience is the same as everyone else. Money taken from my account without me realising and when I did realise and called to stop them, they continued to take the next month anyway! With all these complaints is there nothing a consumer watchdog can do?

4/13/14

I am rating JustFab 1 out of 5 stars. I would give them 0 if I good. I ordered 2 pairs of boots from them, and I am happy with the quality and price of the boots, but the customer service is just SO horrendous it takes away from anything good about the company. I called to cancel my account after learning about this monthly fee (my own fault for not noticing that when I signed up), and the woman on the phone was like a robot instead of a person. She WOULD not let me cancel my account. She asked me why I wanted to cancel it about 5 times, and each time I would just tell her I didn't want the account anymore. That should suffice. She kept going on, and on, and on, about the benefits of the website and what I would be missing out on if i cancelled. I remained calm for as long as I could, explaining all I wanted to do was cancel, and that I didn't want to hear about the benefits of the site. She wouldn't listen, she kept reading her script. It was almost disturbing, honestly. I got to the point where I became upset, and had to raise my voice a little bit and tell her if she didn't cancel my account I would like to speak to a manager. After that, she canceled my account in about 5 seconds and got me off the phone. It should not be this difficult. I felt rattled after getting off the phone, as I am normally a calm person, but she pushed me to the edge by ignoring every word that came out of my mouth and keeping me on the phone for 10 minutes for what should have taken 1-2 minutes. HORRIBLE.

4/9/14

I gave one because you cant give zero. Basically, it's a scam based on people inattention or laziness. They take money from your account hoping you'll forget. Quality of their stuff is very poor. It's only a matter of time until they are shut down. Don't get caught!

4/9/14

I bought a pair of booths in Nov 2013, I looked at my bank statement this month and it stated that Just Fab have taken £ 35.00 from my account when I looked at last month statement I realised they had also taken £ 35.00. I phone and spoke to a robot, (well she sounded like one) she explained that I have opened an V.I.P account? I never agreed to any such account and I certainly never agreed for them to take money from my account. They now have £ 245.00 of my money, surely this cannot be legal? I am now have to wait up to 7-days for them to refund money that I NEVER AGREED FOR THEM TO TAKE..... I will never shop with this company again.

4/8/14

Justfab shoes are cheap and sizing is not accurate. I initially ordered 4 pairs of shoes, only 3 arrived (I returned all 3). I reported to them 1 pair was yet to arrive and they said they would get it shipped ASAP...2 weeks later the pair of shoes had still not arrived. I called them again and they had no idea. I eventually got them to give me a refund for all 4 pairs. I skipped every month.
I called to cancel my membership and the girl continually tried to get me to stay a member, unfortunately in the end I had to be quite forceful and rude as she would not take no for an answer. I asked to speak with her supervisor and she finally relented and cancelled my membership. I was on the phone for over 15 minutes as she kept putting me on hold to speak with her supervisor.
Useless customer service and useless site. Avoid if you can.

4/7/14

If i could give any less than 1 star i would. Tried to cancel my account, but i guess in addition to canceling on their website you also have to call. I'm negative in my account and all i can say is thanks alot!!!!! Lost "credits" for not using them in time. Small print on the website where it tells you what you NEED to know.. If you are one of those people with money to blow and never have to look at your bank accound then this website is for you, otherwise, not so much!

3/27/14

I am totally not surprised by the number of negative reviews from people who clearly didn't take the time to read/understand the fine print on the Justfab website. They were either too ignorant/rushed to really comprehend the terms, which are quite simple really. I've been a member for just over a year now and have ordered several pairs of amazing boots, and more recently a handbag. The quality never ceases to amaze me, especially the genuine leather products offered in their Luxe collection. I once had to return a pair of boots that didn't fit and wanted to exchange them for a different style, and doing so was a seamless transaction. I've used the online chat feature numerous times to discuss any questions/concerns with a Justfab representative who was always courteous and professional, and ALWAYS helpful. This is not a once-and-done kind of website, rather, it's a club. You are given the option to "skip the month" each and every month prior to the 5th, and you will not be charged the $39.95 credit. If you do forget to skip the month, the credit is applied to your Justfab account and is stored there until you apply it towards a purchase. Don't listen to the Nancy Naysayers on here using scare tactics and drumming up conspiracy theories. It is what it is, and if you read the terms and conditions, you'll be just fine.

3/24/14

My feelings are the same as a lot of the other reviewers here. I was well aware of the VIP membership, and I don't have a huge problem with that. My problem is with the quality of customer service that has been encountered when I have had to deal with them directly over any problems. It's terrible, they should be ashamed of themselves.

3/15/14

TERRIBLE. Same issue as everyone else is having. Wasn't ever made aware of the membership fee. Paid 2x the amount I purchased my boots for. So my boots ended up being $60 instead of $20, which wouldn't be bad if they were high quality but they are NOT. So annoyed!

3/11/14

I purchased a pair of shoes a couple of months ago from this site because they were having a sale. However, when I received the boots I could see why they were so cheap. The quality was poor. This is not why I am angry, because you get what you pay for. Yesterday I see a $39.95 charge on my account that is a recurring debit from Just Fab. I didn't sign up for this!! Just Fab thinks I did though. Apparently I signed up for some VIP account that charges you $39.95 every month if you don't go on the site and tell it to "skip this month" during the first few days of the month. I called the company to cancel this 'VIP Membership' and get my money back. After multiple attempts to get me to sign up for other things, I finally was able to cancel my membership. I was told that I would not get my money back because of the 'fine print' and since I do have the ability to 'skip the month'. I want my money back. I have read some of the replies from this company and read claims that they try to make their customers aware of this monthly charge. Whatever they are doing it is not working since I didn't even know I was a VIP member. I would not have signed up for a recurring charge from Just Fab after the quality of the shoes I received. Anyone who purchases shoes from this site needs to beware of this scam!!

3/9/14

Definitely Pros and Cons.
I like a few other reviewers, thoroughly read everything when performing transactions online. As such, I knew exactly what I was getting into regarding the VIP status. I'm also a pretty savvy shopper, so I am familiar with the adage "you get what you pay for". My dissatisfaction is neither with the VIP program (in any capacity - labeling, enrolment, implementation, TofS, etc.), nor the quality of product. My issue is with the management of Customer Service issues, and the ethical handling of legitimate complaints.

My first purchase with JustFab went off without a hitch. I even love the product (a pair of genuine leather boots for a decent price). My second purchase however, has left a poor taste in my mouth. This round, I purchased another pair of genuine leather boots, and a jacket. Jacket is fantastic...have already worn it twice since receiving it a week ago. The boots however, were a problem. When I opened the box, the wrong product (incorrect style, colour, AND size) were inside. Outside of the box reflects what I ordered...inside not so much. Contacted Customer Service through the chat feature to inquire about resolution, only to discover I won't be able to have them ship me a replacement pair of the correct boot, as they are sold out. Customer Service rep offers me a credit. Excuse me? Not only is it clearly indicated in the Returns Policy that full refund (minus a re-stocking fee) is an option, but this is not an issue of "it doesn't fit" or "I don't like it/I changed my mind". They physically sent me the wrong boot, and in the wrong size, so even if the style was agreeable to me, it doesn't fit. It is nearly the equivalent of a defective item. So far, my requests to customer service for a refund have gone unaddressed. I've shipped the boots back in order to at least obtain my credit, but I suspect that short of having to get extremely aggressive, this vendor won't honour their policy, nor do the right thing with regards to not charging me a re-stocking fee and/or waiving replacment product shipping should I use the credit.

I'm truly disappointed. Consumers deserve to be able to rely on the published policies and be treated with respect when a company makes a mistake...regardless of how much they spend on an item.

3/7/14

Placed an order for 2 pr's of shoes. Realized during checkout they hijack you by " making you a vip customer" Their website says "cancel membership anytime". Shortly after placing the order, I called to cancel the membership. After requesting my membership be cancelled close to 10 times, as the rep - Vanessa keeps reading a script instead of cancelling the membership. Finally she informs me that she will have to cancel my account in order to cancel the membership, thus cancelling my order as well. I was totally fine with that. There are so many other reputable sites that don't require automatic charges to your card monthly if you don't "skip " or opt out.
So unethical. This is completely not necessary for them to conduct business.

3/6/14

The thing that makes this company feel so slimy. Is that they take you through your check out process and from those that don't read the terms and conditions which they place at a point strategically so that you won't. You think your on a regular website signing up as a member for e-mail purposes. They are not clear that they are going to charge you 39.95 a month. When you see they charged you, you think there was a mistake only to find out you were automatically signed up for a membership you din't really want. They should make it clear so that you can choose, either just purchase from them like you do any other regular website or become a 39.95 per month member. Its really unfortunate because they make a LOT of money doing this but give website purchasing a bad name.

3/3/14

Be cautious.
My friend told me about JustFab about two years ago. She warned me, though, about the monthly charge if you don't skip. Reading through the website I was well aware of why this happened or that it would happen at all. That's okay--sometimes I'd forget to skip since I wasn't visiting the website, so I made a note on the calendar on my phone to remind me on the first of every month. This is very helpful.
HOWEVER: as a VIP member, you get some perks, but, they have taken months worth of money from me. Costumer service is crazy. Every time I called, I had to wait. Once it was 20 minutes, the other times I didn't allow myself to even waste that much time so I just hung up. I emailed them and asked them to cancel my membership. I got a response within three days and they apologized and said it was cancelled. Since I was under the impression that I was no longer a member, I didn't bother visiting the site and "skipping" (since their over priced products are cheaply made and mediocre at best). That next month, my bank statement indicated that JustFab had charged me $49.95... After my account was "cancelled." I emailed them again with the problem at hand. Two weeks passed, no response. Another email. Finally a response, saying it was "against their policy" to cancel account memberships over email. I screenshot the confirmation email I received on having my account cancelled and let them know how I always had to wait on the phone and it was no longer a practical method to get a hold of them. Another "representative" emailed me, apologizing, and after several emails back and forth they agreed to "make an exception" and cancel my account. I logged in and it said I was no longer a VIP member, BUT, my credit card information was impossible to remove from the site. This is what is super creepy about it. You can't delete your account from the website--you can't remove your credit card information either, only change it to a different one. Three months went by and I hadn't realized it, but I had accrued three months worth of charges... I called again with no response. I emailed and emailed and once again got the "policy" bit. By this time I was absolutely enraged. I didn't want any credit to their awful products and just wanted a refund, but they refused. I wanted to speak to some sort of manager or SOMEONE who would fix this--couldn't get a hold of anyone except over these eerie emails.

I know not everyone has had this problem. But, beware. Notify your bank ASAP about them if you're getting charged or want to ensure they can't charge you if you want your account cancelled. They may even be able to help with getting your credit info off of there--I'm still battling with these people.

3/1/14

For the people that say this website is not a scam, you are right. The website is not a scam BUT first time buyers don't realize that you very easily fall into the trap of buying cheap shoes etc. and then have to go through a lot not to get charged for the VIP membership.

2/27/14

I've been a member of JustFab for over a year now,but only recently made my first purchase a few days ago. Anyone who honestly thinks this website is a scam is absolutely insane. The website clearly states that once you make your first purchase,your free membership automatically upgrades to a VIP membership. It also states that you will be charged 39.95 per month unless you decide to skip that month by the 5th. A lot of you are victims of your own ignorance. Who signs up for something and doesn't read the fine print?

2/23/14

STAY AWAY! I wish i red this before i got the shoes! Now they keep charging me every month (i keep calling them to get the refund). I said to the guy: so you are charging me $40/month and if i dnt get anything that mean i am paying for nothing. just giving you my money, right?" he had nothing else to say but YES. Today i called them again to get the refund and i will have to call them again in the beginning of march to cancel my membership. lesson learned.

2/21/14

Just fab is definitely a scam!!! Sounds appealing at first, but if you're not the type to buy shoes every month, don't do it! The terms and conditions are sly and the representatives are manipulative. I cancelled my account in December after noticing monthly charges of $39.95, and in February they were still charging me! They will do whatever they can to keep you a VIP member so they can steal your cash. I am beyond disappointed with this company, and the shoes aren't even of great quality! My $20 shoes felt like $20 shoes, leaving me with no sense of getting a deal. This company should be sued.

2/20/14

All of you leaving bad reviews are subject to your own ignorance. I got my first pair for $19.95 a year ago and have since got several quality new pairs for great prices! Never been charged the monthly fee EVER- because I SKIP the months!! You need to read what you're signing up for people!! If you read the terms it's all plainly stated! You gotta quit blindly clicking accept like a zombie.

2/19/14

So I bought some really cute boots and I had already read reviews about the VIP service but I thought that I could just call and cancel the VIP membership after getting the boots. But I kept reading more reviews after making the order and got more and more upset with myself for buying them. So I called the number and cancelled my order and my VIP membership. I had to call 3 times to get those cancelled. Then I realized that I didn't get a confirmation number for the cancelled order and I also wanted an email so I could show the bank that if I was charged. I called and asked for that and the person gave me a number and said the email would be sent in less than 5 minutes. 20 minutes passed and I still didn't get the email. Being the cautious person that I am, I called again later and asked for a confirmation number and an email. The lady gave me a total DIFFERENT number and said that there was no way she could send me an email. I told her that her information and the person that I talked to earlier's information did not match up at all. She refused to send me an email and very rudely told me to check my justfab account to verify that the order was cancelled. I'm still waiting to see if I'm going to get charged but just stay away from them. It'll save you lots of trouble. Instead, go purchase some cute boots from cathy jean!!! I just bought some right now :)

2/19/14

Awful, complete scam! Signed up to the website end of last year sometime - completed the questionnaire to sign up for a FREE membership where they choose the best styles based on your answers fine no problem with that. Didn't buy anything until the new year (didn't see anything that took my fancy) ordered a pair of wedge trainers thought I'd got a really good deal (50% off first order) trainers came, literally had them on for half an hour and I had a massive blister on my heel which was a shame I actually liked them phoned cust service no problem sent them back and they sent out a new pair. Job done or so I thought. Checked my bank statement this morning and I had a £35 direct debit to just fab called cust service only to be told like hundreds of others that I'd inadvertently signed up to a membership where I was supposed to 'skip' any months within a ridiculously short window or I would be charged. Cust service were appalling constantly talking over me with sales pitch trying to convince me to stay, eventually after almost 20 mins and being very firm I got my refund after being told that once it's converted into credit it loses monetary value, what a load of rubbish, and also managed to cancel my account or I hope I have anyways. (I have to wait 3-5 days for my refund) So word of warning folks DO NOT sign up for this unless you want terrible quality shoes and to pay through the nose for them without even realising!

2/17/14

Called to cancel membership and the sales rep hung up on us. Called again to cancel, sale rep assured us that our membership was canceled, but the coming month, they continued to charged us on our credit card. We called again and asked for a refund and again for cancelation our our membership, they offered to refund the charge, but they said that they can only cancel our membership after the refund is processed. they said that we would needed to wait a few days for the refund to be processed and call back to cancel our membership then. we waited a week and no fund and no member cancelation. We are going through our credit card company to dispute the charges and blocking any future charges.

2/17/14

Probably the most terrible site I've ever been on. Like hundreds of other people, I was not made aware that I would be charged $40 per month after buying a pair of shoes. You're supposed to sign up for a "FREE ACCOUNT", so they can "better match you with styles". What they don't tell you is the moment you give payment information, they also charge you for a recurring membership. Lost about $120 already through this disgusting excuse for a business. I called to cancel and got the script about "How about you stay for another month blah blah blah". I'm going to call my bank tomorrow to block all further chargers from JustFab. I'm also going to try disputing my charges. Won't stop till I've gotten my money back. Read about this 2011 class action lawsuit against JustFab if you're still not convinced : http://www.scribd.com/doc/70440644/justfab-com-just-fabulous-class-action-lawsuit

The Best Discount Shopping Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber