US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

Although I have not received my shoes yet, I wanted to give a review of their customer service. (in 98 reviews)

isabellel2

I was aware of the VIP membership as it is CLEARLY INDICATED on several pages as you head to the checkout. (in 43 reviews)

karimel

Suddenly, I look at my bank account, and in total JustFab has charged me over $60 without outright informing me. (in 160 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

daniellec29
3/25/15

Do not buy from them. They steal money from innocent hard working people. One of the many unethical companies that sadly have forgotten how to be human.

Tip for consumers: Don't

melodyb4
3/22/15

Justfab is a wonderful site to use. I just went through a bad experience with a company called Dresslily and when I finally got my refund back, finally!! I went straight back to Justfab and bought 9 dresses, a part of shoes, a purse, 4 rings and a bracelet. Everything came as order on time and perfect sizes. Exactly as I expected. I've used this company twice now and it has been great both times. You definitely have to read the fine print because once you order you get magazines every week in the mail unless you cancel at the beginning of every month. If you do not cancel then you get charged. So make sure you read the fine print or call customer service and they will explain. And they do answer they're phone any time of day or night unlike freakin' Dresslily who had a fake number. Anyway, would definitely recommend!!

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print. Check the size charts and order a 1/2 size bigger than your regular size in shoes. Besides that Happy Shopping!!

nd24
3/22/15

They took over 2 weeks to confirm they received my returns even though they insist you use their couriers. I provided proof of my returns but refused to confirm they had received and with each customer service advisor told me a different timeline before I could dispute my non received returns. When they did finally accept after 15 working days that they were in receipt of my returns, I was to wait a further 10 days for a refund...which by the way the would not give me even though I shut my account. They would only give me a store credit which took forever to show on my account and then I couldn't us as my account had been shut down as I requested. Argued again for refund as I couldn't order on their site and they insisted there and then I make a choice of what I wanted as no refund would be given!!!! Never been lied to so repeatedly and totally despicable way of running a business. DO NOT ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: Just do not sign up! Get your 2 for1 and quickly cancel!!!!

theresam16
3/16/15

They have great sure fit shoes!! Theyre very well made, sooo comfortable. I love this site! I recommend trying a pair yourself....

andyr32
3/16/15

My daughter is 15 and bought some shoes from JustFab. They have since taken £35 month from her account for some VIP service she didn't sign up for, certainly not intentionally. I think it's disgusting that companies get away with this sort of thing. I cannot contact them via phone and they haven't replied to an email. I've cancelled further tranactions with the bank but they have over half £70 of my daughters savings. I would advise anyone to avoid this company like the plague.

leah-mariee
3/16/15

Just thought I'd let everyone know how awful just fab and their customer services are. They charged me £35 without my knowledge just for making an account on their website and not only that, a pair of shoes I bought 3 weeks ago still aren't here so I'm over £50 out of pocket with nothing from them and quite a large phone bill they can apparently do nothing about!!

funkyc
3/14/15

Anyone shopping online should be smart enough to read the details of your purchases especially before giving card information. YEAH MAKE READING A HABIT, DON'T BE TOO EXCITED WHEN SEEING THEIR PROMO OFFER THAT;S WHERE YOU'LL END UP WRITING BAD REVIEWS ABOUT THEM! BECAUSE YOU'LL BE CLICKING AND CLICKING THE SITE AND MAKE YOUR PURCHASE THEN WHEN YOU GET CHARGE WITHOUT KNOWING WHY?! YOU COME HERE WRITING THESE BS.

Tip for consumers: UGH!! READ AND UNDERSTAND THE SITE'S TERMS!

kb58
3/14/15

Many customers complaining about the charges, bad services etc.. When in fact Justfab is really a fantastic website! Great products, easy exchanges, very accessible support with affordable price it offers! Admit the fact dumb $#*!s that you purchased products because that's the only amount you can afford lol .. All information is clearly provided in the website of Justfab. Learn to read the terms and conditions before you proceed in check out in any online shopping websites brainless human! NOTHING TO BLAME OTHER THAN YOURSELF! LMAO

Tip for consumers: Understand their terms and be responsible then you will enjoy and be Fashionista without spending too much money on every outfit you will wear. - Battle of the Brainless

alih33
3/10/15

I cant find a way to end then taking 35 pounds from mumy account evrry month. I have an agreed cancelation enmail from them frim last month and i thiught this was a final end to the 135 pounds already taken out but no.. This month another 35 pounds been taken out. I feel sick as im on a really tiht budget and these bastards r doing everything they can to stop me ending a thing that i never knew id even set up! Their phone is never andwered the email confirming cancellation is worthless n there must b a way that thesenpeople get tajen to jail. This is an international scam which appears on facebook. Offers boots at cheap prices, which i didnt even buy in the end. Its really upsetting that they can do this to peopme and yet seem to still b operating. Its outrageous. How can they possibly have 1 star even. There isnt a zero option

joeb140
3/10/15

Terrible website, took money out of my bank wothout me knowing why, had to get my bank to block the transactions in the end. Not clear about what I'm signing up for. Useless site will never be using them again.

tammyc24
3/9/15

Ordered a pr of boots for my daughter before Christmas, noticed they took out 39.99 today, called to ask why, they have taken out over 110.00 to date, after much telling them what I thought, They "say " they are refunding the last 39.99, but not the other 2 amounts taken ( total of 80.00 ). Horrible Customer Service, would not let me talk to a supervisor. She just kept repeating the same lines... really!

BE VERY CAUTIOUS!!!! Are a pair of shoes worth it? NOT for me.

Tip for consumers: BE WARE!

hazeleyesc
3/8/15

I read everyones response about justfab. I am a justfab customer. I learned when i first signed up, how they charge your card every month. You have between the 1st-5th of every month to click skip the month. If you forget, then they charge you for the month but put it as a credit on the account. So if you want anything else, you have that credit there. That is stated on there site. Make sure you always read about payments on any site.

jessicad35
3/1/15

They got me with the "your first pair is half off!" And then I realized I was getting charged $40 every month! It's a credit they add to your account. I don't remember seeing this anywhere when I signed up. Something like that should be made aware to the customer. Every time I tried to call to cancel my account I would be put on hold and after 30 minutes it would disconnect every time. I had to cancel my card and get a new one! That was the only way to stop being charged every month!

joea62
2/27/15

Very rude people with ver bad customer service. They take your money without your notice and you never get it back

Tip for consumers: Never

katyb5
2/27/15

Once you give the site your credit/debit card info they will charge you every month even if you are not purchasing anything. Be careful of this scam or they will keep taking your money.

chrissiea
2/26/15

Don't use this people, they use the worst couriers. Making out they tried to del twice all untrue you call them and the person on the phone doesn't listen and won't let you speak to a manager.
Won't give me my money back

What a joke of a company I should of learnt from time before same thing happened!!!!!!

loriec
2/25/15

Please don't use this company. They continue to charge me month after month after I have canceled 3 times. I even had my credit card company call with me on the phone and tell them to never charge me again. Just noticed they charged me again anyway. AWFUL COMPANY!!! AWFUL SERVICE!!! CHEAP LOOKING SHOES!!!!

Tip for consumers: PLEASE DON'T USE THIS COMPANY

katiej18
2/16/15

Just horrendous! When you buy something you automatically sign up to their VIP membership which charges you £35 a month if you don't skip a month in the boutique!!! And just wait till you try to leave the membership...............oh wait they hang up on you!

brittanyn4
2/14/15

I wish there was a zero because really the company does not even deserve a one! First things first I had no clue that they would take 39.95 fee every month unless you get online and skip a month until I went to work and was telling a colleague about the site and how wonderful I THOUGHT They were, she then informed me about her terrible experience and how they charge you ever month! So I called up to customer service there at jusfab about canceling my account and the rep was very prosistant about keeping my VIP membership gave me 2,000 points to my account and a 20% discount on my next purchase, and also informed me how to skip the month before the 5th day of the month to stop any charges from coming out of the bank account on file. So for the next few months I skipped the months, then come February, 2015 I forgot to skip the month, so I tryed to call customer service to cancel my account because I never really found anything that caught my eye after the first purchase and I just really wasn't interested in buying anything else from the site......so I'm calling customer service and stay on hold for 3 HOURS & 23 minutes not talking to a customer service rep once! I kept my phone on speaker through cooking dinner, eating dinner, doing homework with my child, and then putting my kids in the baths and ready for bed until I finally gave up! And keep in mind I called around 5pm eastern time and this company claims to be 24/7 call anytime! I couldn't believe it. Tonight 2/14/15 I call the company at 11:45pm eastern time and I get a rep in less them 10 minutes???? So I tell her I would like my money back in my bank and to cancel my account and the JusFab rep try's to inform me that only VIP members could have there money credited back to there account and that's when I blew up I said lady as of right now I am a VIP member am I not? And she replies yes ma'am you are! And I say so credit the damn money back into my bank and cancel my account!!! And she tryes again to tell me she could not then I asked to speak to a supervisor, so she places me on hold for about 30 seconds and comes back on the line to say her manager was busy and could not take my phone call but he gave her then thumbs up to credit my money back into my bank and cancel my account and in less then another 2minutes she has it canceled and a cancelation confirmation code and is off the line. And over roll rating of the worst head ache I've gotten from any company in my life they are a joke and a rip off! And I wouldn't recommend someone I didn't like to there company!

blairel
2/11/15

Before you make a purchase, terms say you will be charged every month unless you skip. So stop complaining about them taking your money. Read before you agree. Your own fault.

mattd37
2/10/15

They charged me 3 times for a single pair of shoes and have been on hold for over 2.5 hrs without anyone picking up the phone to give me any sort of response. Never do business with these people.

laurene9
2/9/15

It's pretty funny how so many people have time to come on here and complain, but don't have time to read a basic terms of agreement before typing in their credit card number.

JustFab CLEARLY states that it is a membership. Yes, they charge you $40 a month unless you choose to skip. (They give you 5 days to skip and even email you reminders) I've skipped several times already with no consequences, just as their terms state. I've also bought 4 pairs of boots so far, and am very happy with my purchases! Great variety of shoes, and decent quality for the price. With all of their specials that they consistently run, I've never paid more than $25 for a pair! Love this site and will continue to shop there frequently.

zarinaa
2/6/15

First ov all on my last purchase you gave me a size 6 shoes... wen ith clearly says 7... second of all ur taking 35 a monthh???? I want my refund like noww

lindseyr21
2/1/15

This website uses a membership system, and you have until the 5th of every month to skip making a purchase that month. If not your card will be charged $39.99 that you can use as store credit. While that was made very clear to me it's still shady. First of all if you're advertising shoes at the prices JustFab is, your target consumer is those of us that don't make a ton of money, and a $40 hit to the bank account can cause problems, financial uncomfort until that next paycheck. Furthermore JustFab doesn't mention anything about how you are required to sign up for this membership in order to purchase anything from them until you're already in the checkout screen. This required membership isn't mentioned anywhere on the home screen of their website or on any of their advertisements. This tells me they know what their doing is shady, and forgetting to skip a month wouldn't be a financial obligation their target consumer would want to carry. Otherwise they would advertise their memberships and how great they are in addition to their product.

As far as their actual product goes, it wasn't anything spectacular, but it wasn't bad either. It definitely wasn't worth stressing over the month skipping though. I've read lots of horror stories where women have skipped but still been charged. I'm only 20 so having $40 unexpectedly pulled out is a big deal to me.

What really irritated me beyond belief though was that I had to call them to cancel my account. This company that bases everything else online is making me call them. Once I was finally able to get a sales rep on the phone intstead of saying "sure I'll cancel it..." They said "okay I'll change it to this account type...." Or offering me email reminders. I shouldn't be told you'll change it to something else when I want to cancel, I should be OFFERED something else. And I shouldn't have to listen to you tell me three different things you're going to change it to before you listen to me and just cancel my account. It's very basic customer service people. Still haven't received a confirmation email. I've read reports of cards still being charged after accounts were "canceled" and the money never being reimbursed.

All in all, with this company not telling you about the membership upfront, and making you go through so much to get rid of it, that tells me they know what they're doing is wrong, they don't care about their customer, they want us to mess up somewhere so they can make a quick $40. It's too bad. I'm sure a more customer friendly site that sold all of their shoes for $40, and didn't require a membership would make some crazy money.

JustFab JustSucks.

sarahc93
1/29/15

What a load of rubbish tried to order some boots 1\2 price waited for them to be delivered nothing phoned up out of stock. Chose another again nothing. 3rd time now waited 8 days not even despatched yet. Customer service appalling obviously run by robots you can only read of a prepared script. Never again I think I would rather loose the money and be done with the stress.

Tip for consumers: Avoid at all costs

sophiel10
1/20/15

JustFab - a site to avoid! It was not made clear to me before checkout that a regular payment of £35 will be taken from my paypal account. PayPal will not honour my request for a refund as "I agreed to the terms when signed up". There are TnCs at the very bottom of the website in extremely tiny writing. Plus, JustFab will not refund me the money! what company doesnt refund within 27 days? totally against my statutory rights. Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Tip for consumers: avoid

rosem128
1/14/15

I have tried to get a refund on the VIP service to no avail. Apparently the checkout automatically assumes you want to be a VIP member and you have to opt out so as not to be charged every month. This is not clear at the checkout. It very misleading and I am totally dissatisfied with this website and will be posting on as many review sites as possible. My bank is in the process of lodging a complaint to receive the "stolen" money back. I consider it stolen as it was taken without my knowledge and it appears I am not alone.

evelynv1
1/12/15

Just Fab is a great website for women who loves shoes, handbags, and other fashion merchandises such as jewelry and clothing. It's a monthly membership website but you are always able to opt out each month by the 5th day. Great in style shoes and handbags that always provide free shipping. I've been a member for almost about 2 years now and every pair of shoes or handbags I've ordered, I've always been very satisfied and happy with the quality and style received. I truly think if you have a shoe fetish and just love shoes in every way along with handbags, you will love the selections that JustFab.com gives you. Great Website, Love all my purchases I've ordered thru them!!

hellow
1/10/15

Just fab is the just theifs they took $60.00 from my account for no reason they said they were going to charge me $16.00 and come out with 60 I don't even give them 1 star they don't even respond to their phone number you have to wait for 2 hours just to tell them

Tip for consumers: Don't use just fab it will steal your money

kimg24
1/10/15

Biggest con artists out there, the vip membership scheme is not made clear at checkout. Im over £100 down thanks to these idiots.
Thankfully paypal are aware of their little scam and are more often than not reimbursing any money "stolen' from just fab.
STEER CLEAR!

taraj6
1/10/15

I ordered sizes come smaller than state, sent back no refund and I cancelled my account emailed them and kept my cancellation email and cancelled dd at the bank not with them. guessing the high star reviews are as genuine as Jordans boobs .

graceo11
1/9/15

My 14 year old granddaughter bought a pair from them with my details and as soon as I knew they would take £35 monthly I tried to cancel in November ...could not get through on the phone for three days so emailed saying I wanted to cancel...got no reply after two emails. Today I saw I had an overdraft charge from my bank and then saw they had taken £35 in December and January. I tried calling but after 35 minutes I gave up and emailed again. I got a reply saying I had to call but cant get a refund. I eventually got through and was told if I cancel I lose the two credits and cant get the money back. I only get £68 a week to live on and theres no way I can afford to lose this. I am disgusted

Tip for consumers: dont use just fab. they are scam artists!!!

kimberleyg3
1/8/15

This business does not even deserve one star! Absolute con, ordered a pair of shoes in September 2013 and they automatically signed me up as a "VIP Member" everytime I try and cancel my unwanted membership I get cut off. Absolute poor customer service and the quality of the goods are terrible. DO NOT BUY OFF THIS WEBSITE!! The entire process is a con!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE - ITS AN UTTER SHAMBLES

karinas3
1/7/15

I wish I had read reviews of this site before! No stars is what they deserve! SCAM! STAY AWAY! They are quick to trap you into a membership and it's impossible to cancel! Their product is terrible and the customer service is a joke! They are dishonest and deserve to be out of business. I will do everything in my power to let every person I know and their friends know to never buy anything from them! I'm going to have to cancel my credit card in order to stop getting charged!

Tip for consumers: Just DONT use the site...

rp38
1/7/15

I will never use justFab again. I signed up for VIP membership not realizing my checking account would be charged monthly. I cancelled my membership in early December then my checking account was charged again in January. I tried to contact JustFab and there was a 29 minute wait to again speak to a customer service representative. I tried the live chat and was informed that I would need to speak with someone on the phone. JustFab's live chat person also asked if I would like to use my January credit which I had already explained I wanted the charge removed from my checking account. Arghhh

claireh27
1/7/15

Bought shoes from here months ago and have been charged £35 each month since!! Have been ringing and ringing them however phone always engaged. Will not be using these again waste of money and time

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site hey will charge you £35 each month!! And cannot contact them via phone due to always engaged email them n don't get response useless!!!

amandah31
1/6/15

THIS COMPANY IS PURE GARBAGE. IF IT SEEM TOO GOOD TO BE TRUE IT PROBABLY IS.
I BROUGHT ONE PAIR OF CHEAP BOOT...AND IT WASN'T WORTH THE STRESS THESE PEOPLE PUT ME THROUGH.

IF YOU HAVE MONEY TO BLOW EVERY MONTH ON QUANTITY AND CARE NOTHING ABOUT QUALITY THIS SITE IS FOR YOU. GO AHEAD AND ENJOY.

priscillab3
1/6/15

Here is what I wrote to just fab after speaking to someone on the phone FINALY.
Get more employees, You have HORRIBLE customer support. Your online chat system is so bad it's funny. I feel like I'm talking to robots 99% of the time.
I had to wait 50 minutes to get an answer from the toll free number. I don't wish experiences like this on anyone and this was my 3rd time having issues with this company. It will also be my last.
The word is spreading though. There is more and more posts online with people expressing there dissatisfaction with Justfab's service. By the way, lose the Canadian flag next to your name if you are going to charge us 48$ a month for something advertised as 39.95$. I call all this a very nice and large scam. Congratulations.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE

lanag3
12/30/14

Awful costumer service that literally sounds like every word is being read from a script, literally will not help you and dodge your questions.
They will take 39.95 out of your bank account every month with no way of getting it bak, the shoes look cute but are awful. Cheap materials, uncomfortable and not the same as the pic online.
Literally dislike everything about justfab and its practically a scam so be very careful.

Tip for consumers: Make sure you cancel your account before you get billed every month!

samierah
12/15/14

Absolutely disgusting! Do not buy anything from just fab!! I bought a pair of boots and was unknowingly tied into a contract that charged my account every month!! I can't get my money back and the only way I can get my money back is to buy items from the website! Absolute con!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use! They are a con and will take your money!!

mattiel3
12/11/14

I had a bad experience with just fab I canceled an order and I cancelled their membership I went to their Facebook page to find out how to get them off of my newsfeed and write a review into random women who were singing their praises launched a verbal attack upon me name calling and constantly reciting the company's Terms of Service I started reading through the other reviews and found it very suspicious that 90% of them were the exact same thing word for word reciting the Terms of Service and and all the great deals which leads me to believe they are not a reputable company people please be aware of them.

sarahh98
12/10/14

Worst place I have ever ordered from. I ordered two pairs of boots which look super cheap. To return, you have to pay return shipping and a restocking fee which adds up to half of what you paid. When you try to cancel your VIP membership they won't take no for an answer, literally. I repeated over and over that I wanted to cancel for 15 minutes and when they finally said they did, they didn't! I got charged the next month! I guess this was my fault because I didn't get a confirmation number of the cancellation. The only way to cancel is by phone and you have to wait on hold an average of 15 minutes, before they try to talk you out of it forever. I filed a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back and cancel all future transactions. And also, who sells winter boots with NO tread on the bottom??

Tip for consumers: If for some reason you do order these low quality products, don't choose VIP or you will be stuck.

kellis4
12/10/14

Absolutely HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!! the customer service is awful, so do not expect anything more than scripted talk from their end. Also the exchange process is a scam because they tell you that they will HOLD or Reserve your item for the exchange but they don't, instead they sell out and will only credit you a small portion of what you paid for the item. Also, the shoe styles are cute, but they are not very good quality.The quality is a liking to PAYLESS SHOES minus the horrible customer service. And Yes, VIP membership is a SCAM, they will charge your credit card every month unless you remember to skip that month by calling or logging into the website. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!!

clairer13
12/10/14

Horrible experience with Justfab, refused to give my money back when I tried to skip this month. Their site is the issue but I get charged. Never buying from them again. It's just a scam so beware.

nicoler28
12/9/14

I recently ordered boots online from JustFab website. I signed up for the monthly membership because I figured this was a good deal. I received the boots and they did not fit. I tried to return them on the website but was told I had to contact customer service on the phone. I looked online to see if maybe I could just exchange them for a different pair of boots and every other boot, that was in my size, was sold out. Now, there are about fifteen different boots that they offer, however, my size was sold out. When I called, I was put on hold for 45 minutes. Now, I figured they might be busy but 45 minutes to just return is ridiculous.
The first lady I talked to would not tell me when they would replenish their inventory of boots. She told me that I could get something else on the website like a purse or clothes. Why would I want something else when all that I wanted was boots. Now this lady was snippy with me so I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was put on hold again.
Now once the supervisor got on the phone, she was very rude to me. I asked about the inventory and she responded that I can contact them again in two weeks to see if the inventory would be replenished. Are you kidding me, even walgreens knows when their inventory will be replenished. After that point, I asked for a full refund on the boots that I wanted to return and the other shoes that I just ordered. She then told me that there would be a $5 fee for a restocking fee. I was not paying that. It is not my fault that the boots did not fit. I questioned her and she got very angry with me. After that point I asked to cancel my membership. Now, I have no idea if the $5 is going to charged and if it does I am calling my bank and filing fraud charges. Granted it is only $5 but I should not have to pay that because they have inadequate inventory and employees.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site

marid7
12/8/14

I was a JustFab member for a total of Three days! I went online, expecting to buy 2 pairs of shoes, since that is the advertising that they have on their commercial and on the website “buy one get one free” well that wasn’t the case, my 1st pair would be $19.95 as a VIP first time costumer. I was ready to pick my second pair and it was costing me the regular price of $39.95, I was confused because I was expecting to pay NOTHING since that is what they promised on TV and website. I ended up getting only one pair of shoes.
I Called costumer Service, and after an hour of waiting (while I was working) I get a very annoying robot, I mean why do they have to say every two minutes “I understand Donna, we value your service as a VIP member” I swear that alone was getting on my last nerve. I tried to explain to this person that I did not get my second pair for free and I wanted to know what I had done wrong. She explains to me the way it ACTUALLY works, the first time that I buy shoes as a “valuable VIP Member, my shoes are for $19.95 and in order to get the second pair for free, I need to go on the clearance section and pick something from the $9.95 SECTION, but WAIT this can only be done if I am getting the original 1st pair for $39.95. I was upset and told her that the commercial did not say that!!! She said that she was not sure as to what to tell me about that.
I tried going online, thinking that now I WAS going to do it right and I was going to get my free pair of shoes!! I picked an item for the original price of $39.95 and I went on the clearance section and picked something for $9.95. When I tried to pay for it, I was being charged for both pair at the price of $39.95 (each) I was is mad and confused; I just cleared the cart and waited for the first pair that I bought.
I was provided with a tracking number so I was happy to see when I would get my shoes, when I went on the tracking site, it said that the shoes were delivered in 1969!!! How is that even possible, I wasn’t even born!!! I called again and they told me that they did not know what to tell me, since the number was generated by the computer and they had nothing to do with that!!! HOW IS THAT EVEN AN ANSWER?
I ended up receiving my shoes but the tracking site was never EVER updated with the right information. I believe it still says that it is 1969. I do not recommend anyone to buy from them and or even to register.

giaa
12/8/14

How is it that they have any stars at all? Okay fine the monthly deduction is in the small print and many of us got caught with that but HONESTLY should you frustrate us with poor customer service as well? Your delivery is terrible, we pay to sit on the phone for close to an hour just waiting to have someone tend to our issues with our orders. This is the worst eCommerce website! And what is up with the "recitals"? I am paying to have an issue addressed and not for you to tell me how I am a valued VIP member every 5 seconds! Why should cancellation be a frustrating venture???? It's bad enough you take my money if I forget to skip but should me opting out of the contract be a problem too? Their goods are inferior. Their turn around time is appalling. They have sent me other people's shoes on two occasions and had to take four weeks to have then picked up. I'm currently waiting for boots I ordered in September and unfortunately I would be leaving the country soon and would not be available to receive my boots when they arrive...If they ever arrive that is!!! Kimora Lee Simmons should be embarrassed to be associated with these scumbags!

Tip for consumers: STAY THE HELL AWAY

annac44
12/8/14

I saw commercials for JustFab and decided to purchase. They disguise their VIP program rules into you being charged $39.95 a month if you don't log on and "skip the month." That's fine, I think we all should read the fine print, however, my problem came after finding these charges. I called to cancel my account. You HAVE to call in or it won't be cancelled. Once you call, they try to force you to stay active. I threatened to file charges for fraudulence if they didn't let me cancel my account. The lady said I was cancelled and I had a credit to use. The credit never showed up, but whatever. A few months later, they were not charging me. Then, one month they decided to charge my account again! I called in and told them I had cancelled months ago and they said they had "no record" of me cancelling, which is bull$#*!. They weren't charging me. I hadn't even been near that fraudulent site. They said I will have yet another month of credit and tried to force me to use it and stay active again. The lady tried refusing again to cancel me and I got rude and she FINALLY gave me a cancellation number. MAKE THEM GIVE YOU A NUMBER. They will lie and say it's cancelled when it isn't. She told me it was cancelled a few times and I kept telling her that she better make sure. Then she gave me the number. She was lying to me while on the phone. NONE of my credit is on the account. You don't get it back. They are scam artists.

Tip for consumers: Pay full price somewhere else.

chelseag7
12/6/14

So it all started with that commercial on T.V. I'm a teenage girl I like shoes and when I decided to check out the site I was offered a supposedly free VIP membership. Only after I accepted did I find out about the monthly charge. I didn't have time for that crap. I did order a pair of heels at the 9.99 first purchase price. It took three weeks to get them here. Took a week out of that for them to process my order. When the shoes finally showed up I tried to cancel my account. They essentially said my reason wasn't good enough. Not to mention the shoes that i got were at least a half size too big and one has a tar-like stain on it. Finally today got my account removed. That lady tried to sway me but I kept saying I didn't care for the membership, that my mom didn't want me having it, that I couldn't keep up on the skipping. I'm just glad it's over. My advise if you're buying shoes online use any site except JustFab because the way they deal is JustNotFab.

Tip for consumers: Not worth it.

victoriag12
12/6/14

WOW...don't make a ONE TIME purchase!! They have you enroll in what they claim is FREE VIP club. Not so free, they charge you $39.95 a month (which you can use for purchases) but it FORCES you to buy $40 a month worth of their stuff....This membership status is not make clear at all when you check out!! STEER CLEAR of purchasing from this site. Of course I had to call in...on hold 20 minutes before someone answered! This sites motive of operation is to make the service so bad, you don't bother canceling. BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rip off.....

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ended up making an account for justfab and placing an order not knowing it would automatically make me a memeber. After that I looked at reviews and that night instantly called and cancelled the account. Now I can still get on ut which is nerve racking, so does changing the expiration date of your card get them to completely cancel you?
8/25/13
kimd1
A: I am sooooo curious to hear feedback from members of justfab.com. It seems too good to be true. As far as I can tell from doing some cursory research they are a legit company. I have been seeing their ads a lot and at some huge sites like yahoo.com. Knowing a thing or two about internet advertising, I have deduced that they are spending a lot on advertising. That doesn’t necessarily make them legit but it adds to their credibility. At any rate, I have read through the terms and conditions and the program is straight forward. However; I am wondering about customer service and if anyone has had trouble canceling their membership because that will be the deciding factor for me.
7/9/10
Add your answer
Q: Even thought I know you guys don't even bother to reply to emails I am just wandering if there are any clear company rules about refunding the money for the VIP membership. As reading the reviews I can see you only refund half of the money of what you owe to people. For some people is 3 monthly payments out of 7, for others is 5 out of 9. To me, you said you can only give me back 9 payments, after that you changed your mind and told me it is 10 and finally you decided on 14, out of 27. So, how does all of this work?
2/20/15
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for JustFab