US Government's NSF

17%
2301 Rosecrans Ave #5100, #5100
El Segundo, CA 90245-5109, USA
dns-admin@justfab.com

People interested in JustFab are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

Although I have not received my shoes yet, I wanted to give a review of their customer service. (in 111 reviews)

isabellel2

I was aware of the VIP membership as it is CLEARLY INDICATED on several pages as you head to the checkout. (in 50 reviews)

hazeleyesc

If you forget, then they charge you for the month but put it as a credit on the account. (in 180 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kiras6
7/25/15

I bought shoes from this website one time in January. I just looked at my credit card statements and it says I've bought shoes from this website every month. I was wondering why I kept making payments and my balance wasn't going down. Just a warning make sure it's secure before you buy. I never thought anything like this would happen to me but it could happen to anyone even when you think you're being safe.

annep27
7/22/15

Have been a member for a few years now. The quality of their products is outstanding and the selection is great. I have bought mostly shoes and boots, but have also purchased jeans and dresses. You can skip any month you choose to, and will not be charged. I skip often and wait for sales!

rosalynw3
7/22/15

Don't get me wrong, I would and have given all my shoes 5* reviews but their customer service is the worst i've ever come across. I was ignored for 6 weeks after constant emails an calls just to return 2 pairs of shoes for credit which of course was well outside the 30 day return policy as I was ignored for so long. You don't deal with 1 single person you are constantly emailed but about 20 different people all which you have to re-explain the situation to, trying to get a return is like getting blood out a stone. At was told to print a return label for one pair but not for the other as the courier was brining a label and then was told they were being collected from 8am-6pm on the 24th only to have them turn up on the 22nd when they weren't ready. Also having to take a day off work just to stay in and wait for a courier to pick up a parcel is the most archaic thing ever. What the hell it's 2015, get your stuff together. Worst company ever i'm fuming and will definitely be cancelling my membership. I'm not giving £35 to a company EVERY month just to be treated like that. Disgusting

jahe3
7/20/15

If you sign up for justfab.com EVERY MONTH ON THE 5TH YOU WILL BE CHARGED $40 UNLESS YOU SKIP THE MONTHS IF YOU DON'T SKIP THE MONTH IT IS A CREDIT TO YOUR FAB ACCOUNT AND YOU CAN USE THE CREDIT LATER. I have been with justfab since 2012 and I have never had any issues with them. I ordered a pair of shoes last week and they didn't fit and they didn't have that shoe in a bigger size so I called customer service and explained to the lady that the shoe I had purchased does not fit and she asked if I had picked out the other shoe I wanted. I told her the shoe I wanted and she sent me a return label for the shoes that I had. This lady was very nice and understanding. I love this place!!! sucks for you dumb asses that don't read the terms and conditions!!!

marys205
7/14/15

I ordered shoes through JustFab months ago and they came in okay.

My problem is with the automatic sign up for a membership and their customer service. The first time I called the customer service rep tried to make it so they would not reimburse me for the membership charges of several months. After finally saying that I wanted to speak to someone who would ensure that I receive all of my money back the customer service rep finally told me they could credit the money back. Long story short I had to call back FOUR different times. It took 8 months for them to FINALLY reimburse me. The customer service reps always made excuses of why it was not going through.

I will never order from this company again because of the way they handle their customers/business. It is a shame that Fabletics is associated with them because now I will not order those products either.

ruenaa
7/13/15

This website tricks you into a contract of £35 each month to be a part of their vip membership by letting you think your getting your first pair of shoes cheap. There are no clear signs that this would be the case when signing up. the Variety on the website is rubbish and not worth the monthly fee. My first pair of shoes got lost in the post and when i let the company know, a sales consultant told me to go and polietly knok on all my neighbors doors and ask if they had been delivered even after me telling them i had asked my neighbors. the service was shocking and coming from a customer service environment myself I would never treat my customers the way the treated me. I finally recieveved my shoes 3 weeks after order and after calling theem and being on hold i also occured a £10 phone bill. I advice anyone to stay away from this website......they just rip you off.

alexiss29
7/12/15

I used JustFab ONCE to get myself a pair of ankle boots because the very first purchase was only $10 instead of $39.95. They sucked me into their "VIP Membership" I never really cared for it. It charges your credit/debit card $39.95 each month unless you skip that charge each month (which it never gave me an option to do). Then when I call up there to cancel my account because I was fed up with my card getting charged every month, they wouldn't refund me my money even though it's NEVER going to be used on my account ever again. Thieves. I DO NOT recommend this website unless you want them to steal your money every month.

lyndsd
7/10/15

Called with a genuine query about my account. I wasn’t even cancelling, just making an enquiry - They took money from my account 4 days ago but no credit showing so called to ask when I would expect to see this so I could spend it. The girl I spoke to was so rude and unhelpful you’d think I was asking her to personally pay for my purchase! She just kept telling me if I cancel I’ll have to pay full price. I had not even mentioned cancelling!!! Told her several times I was not calling to cancel and she began speaking to me like I was a child. Speaking slowly, repeating the terms of cancelling and being quite patronising. They clearly have a script to read in regards to cancelled as they don’t even listen to what you say, they just assume you are cancelling and try to put you off doing so. So due to the service received, once I get the credit owed and its spent I WILL be cancelling. Not that they’ll care as they got one last purchase out of me. Terrible customer service department. Retraining seriously needed

naomir3
7/8/15

Justfab has provided the worst service and experience I have ever experienced. I've been waiting on a return since sept 2014! Almost year of calling weekly/monthly, getting no call backs and no help! Do not order with justfab

karik4
7/5/15

The vip membership is unfair

nataliaw1
7/3/15

This is why people should read reviews because if I looked up reviews on the website before I got it I would not have purchased anything from their website. I was also scammed. They are unclear with their intentions and unhelpful when you contact them.

ashleym91
7/3/15

I wanted to find some nice over the knee boots, heels and a bag a few months back, so I signed up for JustFab. I ordered some items, I thought were really cute, and when I received them, they looked different from the picture and were so cheap, one of the boots looked overused (like someone wore them for 2 months and returned them). You can get better shoes at Payless, to be honest. I decided not to return it because they were only $20 each. I skipped the next month and in the middle of the month I skipped I got a $40 charge on my card from JustFab, I called them up so fast! I told them that they wrongfully charged me and I would like to cancel my account. The lady I spoke to was very nice and cooperative, she gave me my refund and begged me to stay, she was also offering me discounts, but I still said, "no." I learned my lesson to not sign up for websites that have so many hidden rules and complications. You have to read the rules of the website to know when to skip and you have to call them up to cancel. Most of their handbags and shoes (except their sandals) are CHEAP and made poorly, maybe their clothing line is better. If you do decide to sign up, make sure to keep track of you debit/credit card account, just in case! :)

elizzabeths
7/1/15

I have been a member of JustFab and have never has two transactions taken out UNTIL I cancelled one. It takes FOREVER to cancel...see the millions of YouTube videos on the hell of JustFab. they charged me $40 dollars AFTER I cancelled my account. Its very sneaky the way they get you to sign up and take money out of your account month after month and after you cancel they still take money out of your account. After I called and talked to someone about cancelling (they will do anything for you to not cancel) I was sent to customer service they were rude. I called 3 times. The first two I was hung up on, put on hole AND THEN hung up on, the next lady was combative with me after talking to her and saying this is horrible I am a single mother, a student, and a have a job...why are you taking money away from me?
They came up with some bad excuse tying it to another account that I had not authorized for money to be taken out. Watch this!!! I am not the only one and this needs to stop. Horrible customer service and they act like angles when you want to cancel and act like the devil when you want your money back because they are taking money without the authority to. CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP and I hope this helps to never sign up in the first place. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlKfuCGzU-0

Thats horrible that you want to claim and take this money away from people with the fine print!! I want my money back!!!!! not once have I been charged 2 different emails from my debit card UNTIL I quit one account and how convienent for you that you associated another card with my account. Asking if my sister or my neighbor had ever used my card too. What is wrong with you people. Would you rather steal $40 a month or have great customer service? I will be doing everything in my power to put a bad name for you out there, as I am sure others are too.

arundhatib
6/30/15

I have used this site for not more than a month. Ordered court shoes that looked really great online. However, when they arrived, no where close to my UK shoe size (Mine's a standard feet and not wide either). I had to send this back. Customer service was useful but again a co-ordination problem, I was given a date for return collection but the parcel guy came 2 days earlier. It was all okay till this point. Then started follow ups for return from my end. I got an email confirming my refund was being progressed almost after a month of returning the original items. Thereby, the actual money was credited close to a month later. I wouldn't use this site again simply because of their sizes online which makes it so uncertain as well as the return hassle.

tressaf
6/21/15

Read the Terms and Conditions that you have to check 'I Agree' for before you can purchase anything from this site. It TELLS you about the VIP membership that you're signing up for (I do agree that it should have been an OPTION to join, whereas it literally gave me no choice) but it DID TELL ME that that's what was going on and exactly what a membership entails. Including the monthly charge if you don't make a purchase (can't remember if it stated a specific total price amount, or if any little thing would be acceptable), or if you don't 'skip a month'on your profile page.
I have ordered two pairs of shoes from this site and they are absolutely fabulous. Both arrived within a week of the purchase date and I was able to track my packages for the entirety of the delivery. I love my new shoes and will be buying from JustFab again in the future.

tracyp25
6/17/15

DONT BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From this company as they stole £350 from my account and signed us up for a VIP account even though we pushed the one time buy only button,when we contacted them the staff are rude and not helpful they are only interested in taking you're money. This is the sort of company that give internet shopping a bad name my advice is to ring trading standards or / and off com so they can be stopped.

Tip for consumers: You will be committing to a monthly contract of £35 debit from you're account, this is non refundable.

shellym29
6/17/15

Everyone writes 40$ stolen! Well they stole 1400.00$ from me! Kimora Lee buttface !!!! Karma will get you and your children and your grandchildren too!!!! SO MOTE IT BE !!!

sharnac
6/15/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY i brought one pair of shoes and have been charged £35 each month for a following 4 months . Apparently i signed up to subcription which was a part of their terms and conditions which i was not aware of

raphaeld9
6/8/15

i bought my girlfriend a pair of shoes here guess i signed up for one of there "memberships" charged me on the down low a month later for 39.95 then called an they began to bully me saying i had signed up $#*! that i will never order again !!!!!!!

vernicet
6/3/15

They stole $40.00 from me because the card that I ordered my stuff on was stolen so they won't give me my money back on my new card it's been well over a month and then they lying and saying that they have a different car on my account and I only have one car that I use to order with I wouldn't tell anybody about this damn company they full of $#*!

aliciac14
5/28/15

I've shopped here just a few times and they r a great online company, their prices are decent,alltho I've seen better, they r an honest company, and met my customer demands. I would definitely recommend to my fellow online shoppers!! Just fan!!

elizabeths79
5/26/15

Be careful with this company. I placed an order and then realised they would charge me £35 per month whether I had shoes or not, they give you just 5days to opt out. I cancelled this which was fine but they did not cancel my order as requested. The order arrived and it was faulty. After a lengthy phone call she finally agreed on a refund not exchange. They would not refund the postage even though the item was faulty and I'd asked for the order to be cancelled. What a con!!!

giselleb1
5/25/15

I am a VIP but i cold not even avail a discount in their website it's cheaper but once you click the checkout, the price gets higher when i called them they sad it's because i;m a VIP so i can't avail a discount. they said i cant use my credit that they stole from my bank account.

janayae
5/19/15

I ordered some shoes that I got for 75% off and I just now found out there is a hidden membership fee. Not only will they not refund me, but they spend FOREVER trying to get me to keep my account. I will not pay $40 a month for this sh** website! Please please don't shop here.

jessicam107
5/19/15

I was a member of JustFab for about seven months. I only placed two orders, and skipped the rest of the months. The shoes are made with subpar quality. I'd compare the quality to shoes you would find at Forever 21.

Cancelling your membership is a nightmare. Brace yourself for having one of their "fashion consultants" try to convince you to stay. Overall, I would not shop using this site again. Not worth the money.

taraw13
5/19/15

YEA SO THESE MF DON'T TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL HIT YOU'RE BANK CARD UP ALL THREW THE MONTH IF THEY CAN'T GET IT ON THE 1st......messed me up....took my bill money and then when I called about it they told me there sorry but I'll just have to sit in the dark (lightbill money) until I get my money back in 5 to 7 days....#Azzholes

kaitlynf2
5/17/15

I signed up because I needed a new pair of winter boots and my first item was 10 plus 5 shipping. $15 pair of boots! Which were fine, for $15. But the moment I forgot to skip the month and they charged my card I got my second item. A purse that broke IN A MONTH. And just by putting it over my shoulder the strap came off. F justfab.

laurap50
5/14/15

Bought a pair of shoes off here as I'd seen the advert on the TV and it looked really good, when I went on the website it basically made you join to make a purchase but wasn't actually told what I was getting myself into when becoming a "VIP member". I got my first pair of shoes for the discounted price and when they came they were way too small and had to return them. The next day I checked my bank account for another reason but noticed JustFab had taken £35 on top of the price of the shoes. I was furious so I emailed to ask what had happened and all I got back was a bimbo response basically saying I was locked into paying £35 a month even if I don't use the website. I spent 3 days emailing trying to cancel my account as when I tried to call using the number provided it said the number wasn't registered, I found an alternative free number to call on another website (08004334114) so then had to spend 30 mins on the phone with them trying to convince me to stay. In the end I basically had to threaten to make a complaint for them to finally cancel my membership!! £35 down and a lot of hassle. NEVER EVER USE THIS SITE

lucindar1
5/11/15

Justfab got me too
I was told I would get a 5 month credit
We will see
But that isn't good enough
I think It should Be 100%

jillr21
5/9/15

Unless you want to be charged39.95 for life, do not use just fab

carinop
5/9/15

They take $40 from my bank account and I never buy nothing. In their page said you can call customer service 24/7 but if you call a Saturday morning they say you have to call Monday to Friday. Sucks I hate this website.

lilyd12
5/8/15

JustFab reels you in with great deals you can only get as a member. They offered me a ridiculous low price for my first purchase if I became a VIP member. So I signed up for the membership. They completely scammed me. Whether you buy something or not, they charge your account $40 a month and they don't even send you a payment confirmation or anything to let you know that they are just stealing your money. The only way to cancel the account is via telephone. It takes over 20 minutes to reach a "fashion consultant" on the phone and they are terrible communicators. It was a very frustrating procedure.

roxannes6
5/8/15

They did not make this clear and a month later have taken £44 out of my account
I am NOT amused and will never purchase from them again!

helent22
5/7/15

STAY AWAY FROM MY ACOUNT !!!!!! NEVER BUYING FROM HERE AGAIN BLOODY SCAM !!!!!!!!!!

melissaw26
5/4/15

They took £105 before I realised from my bank. I have asked them for it back as I didn't want VIP in the first place. They have refused me my money back and the boots I bought at Christmas were rubbish and you can better quality for £15 on 5he market. There is absolutely nothing I want on this site for £105 . NEXT STEP TRADING STANDARDS.

marias99
4/28/15

Bad company. Shoes are crappy and nothing like the pictures. Plan on getting charged after you cancel your account and plan on canceling at least twice. What a horrible company! Not to help anything their customer service is overseas and they really can't help with much.... just lots of sorry's.

meshaw
4/23/15

I saw an add for buy one get one on facebook, so I bought my daughter 2 pairs of shoes. I didn’t know when I used there coupon that they would be charging my card $30 a month. In addition the shoes did come; and they were 2 sizes too small! I called to make an exchange. I waited and waited and waited the new shoes never came! When I’d check the status on one had a status for me. Finally I called and canceled my account. They spent 20 minutes trying to talk me out of it. Finally someone told me that they never exchanged the shoes I bought, but credited my account again. They are not longer doing a sale so I had to buy a pair of overpriced shoes or lose my money. I still ended up paying out of pocket for the shoes, because they came to more than my credited amount.

kaysoniadac
4/17/15

Just Fab has the best shoes clothes I just brought a jump suit from them and it is amazing fits great looks good, I brought some shoes from them twice and my family and friends tell me how cute they look. I tell them where I got it from and their mouths drop lol. great price and cute shoes and clothes have not brought their hand bags yet.

aimiv
4/16/15

Total scam ... Please stay away from this company , they trick you after your 1st purchase with a monthly fee of £35 , even if you cancel membership over the phone to them will still take your money , contact your bank ASAP or PayPal and block them from your account !

katr150
4/16/15

Back in 2014, I ordered a pair of shoes costing £17.50. Justfab then started taking £35 from my account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!! I did not knowingly sign up to any subscription. How it is legal to do this I do not know. The 'cheap' shoes I ordered, actually ended up costing me over £400 by the time I was able to get the payments stopped. DISGUSTING.

annew29
4/16/15

Out of the 3 items I have received from Just Fab only 1 item (a bag) survives, the other items (shoes) fell apart very quickly, cheap maybe but I expect £35 shoes and boots to last longer than cheaper ones from the high street. Added to which my final item has taken 2 months to be returned and refunded despite twice weekly calls to the company, two months later I am still waiting for my refund and I feel that I am getting fobbed off. If the funds are not back in my account by next week I will be complaining to the ombudsman. It may only be £35 but if they do this to everyone that soon mounts up. Avoid this company, nicer items can be found cheaply elsewhere. I would give zero stars if I could.

jaimeem
4/14/15

Don't ever buy from this website. Seems all good and well at the time, until they start taking £35 out of your bank every month without your say so. All because you haven't click a "skip this month" button. Which you're only allowed to do between the 1st and 5th of the month. What an absolute joke. People have busy lives than to sit and click this button every single month.

Rang up and asked for a refund. And shock shock, I was told no. Because it's clearly stated in the terms and conditions. Yep. So clear.

beccah2
4/13/15

I don't know where to begin with this website, I am disgusted by the fact that they are basically charging £35 a month for an email that apparently is for our benefit and choses our "style" but that's utter nonsense! I have immediately called to cancel the membership, i wish I had some form of power so I could shut them down for good, the thieving scumbags! Disappointed is an understatement, this should be illegal. It wouldn't be as bad if their products were of excellent quality but they aren't, and they know this so that's why they charge people for "privileges" but I haven't got anything from them other than stupid little emails. Really pathetic. Its a shame there isn't a '-10' star rating because that is what I would rate this joke of a business.

amarahw
4/12/15

I just ordered a pair of boots today, and I've been automatically added to the VIP membership, this WAS NOT stated clearly when I was buying the shoes, I'm ringing tomorrow to cancel the membership and hopefully I havent paid for anything other that the boots. I've read reviews after this has happened and disgraced at the way they deal with their customers and the way the basically are conning people out of their money. Wouldn't recommend this website unless you read all of the reviews and know exactly what you are getting!

stephanies72
4/12/15

Don't waste your time and money on just fab. They aren't fabulous at all. The quality of the shoes are awful. I feel like I could get better quality from a dollar store than from just fab. I have never purchased a pair of shoes that couldn't even last me a day. Mind you the styling is super cute but the shoes are trash!! Even when I called to exchange the product they informed me they would send out another pair and I would just return the others. Well, I never received my shoes and contacted them back to see what the issue was. Apparently, the representative informed me incorrectly and i should have gotten a return label and mailed my shoes first before receiving my new pair. Well, clearly that didn't happen and after calling back for the second time my replacements weren't available. Mind you this has been well over a month. I had to pick a new pair in which were $10 more than my original pair. I explained I shouldnt have to pay a difference with the inconvenience factor and they refused to cover the difference. Not only did I not get a replacement pair I wasted a precious hour of my day. They are so awful!!

amyb53
4/11/15

What an utter SCAM.
Purchased a pair of shoes for £12 in the sale. No complaints with the shoes.
A month later and £35 has been taken from my account WITHOUT my authority. I NEVER signed or agreed to a VIP package. When you read their FAQ it says you are automatically signed up to this when you make your first purchase. It NEVER said this when i bought the shoes as I would not have purchased them. I am furious. What an absolute scam.

courtneye8
4/10/15

Horrible horrible!!!! Here I was thinking just fab was so great, good quality for the price NOT Realizing these past two years I have been tricked into the VIP membership and my credit card was charged each month. Absolutely disgusting !!!!!!! Have not heard back from email or phone call from customer service. I will be sharing this everywhere until I get a full refund which will never happen as customer service is no such thing here.
Unbelievable ! Do NOT shop here!!!

hollyrosee
4/1/15

I've ordered multiple pairs of shoes from this website and they came quickly and were packaged so sufficiently and I ordered a big black tote purse with a huge bow on the front when it arrived it was better than the picture they provided for it. I LOVE IT! Have never had a problem.

amandaf21
3/31/15

Ordered boots in November and after wearing them approximately twice a week for several months, they began falling apart at the toes. I then contacted customer service for them to tell me since it is outside of the 30 day return period, they couldn't do anything for me! Terrible website with such cheaply made items, it's despicable! Also, when I went to cancel my "VIP membership" after purchasing the boots, the customer service representative kept me on for 20 minutes basically bribing me to keep the membership. Not a chance! These people should be ashamed of themselves!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM HERE!!!

summers9
3/28/15

i got charged for over $100 CAD as i forgot to skip for the month. and end it up i had to pick something in the website. After tax and shipping cost i paid over$60 cad for each clothes.
and i'm so piss of the poor quality! i can get much better quality in Forever 21 for under $30, but i have to paid over $60 to this blooding website! the quality of the shoes and clothes are so poor and cheap!!

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ended up making an account for justfab and placing an order not knowing it would automatically make me a memeber. After that I looked at reviews and that night instantly called and cancelled the account. Now I can still get on ut which is nerve racking, so does changing the expiration date of your card get them to completely cancel you?
8/25/13
Answer
joanneg13
A: I don't know any of these answers. Call your credit card people.
4 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Even thought I know you guys don't even bother to reply to emails I am just wandering if there are any clear company rules about refunding the money for the VIP membership. As reading the reviews I can see you only refund half of the money of what you owe to people. For some people is 3 monthly payments out of 7, for others is 5 out of 9. To me, you said you can only give me back 9 payments, after that you changed your mind and told me it is 10 and finally you decided on 14, out of 27. So, how does all of this work?
2/20/15
Answer
triciak3
A: Go straight to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU website. They know ALL about this company. It will take some time, but they will get your FULL refund.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for JustFab