US Government's NSF

16%
2301 Rosecrans Ave #5100, #5100
El Segundo, CA 90245-5109, USA
dns-admin@justfab.com

People interested in JustFab are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

Although I have not received my shoes yet, I wanted to give a review of their customer service. (in 117 reviews)

isabellel2

I was aware of the VIP membership as it is CLEARLY INDICATED on several pages as you head to the checkout. (in 53 reviews)

hazeleyesc

If you forget, then they charge you for the month but put it as a credit on the account. (in 186 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lenay1
8/31/15

If you live in canada and purchase from this god awful company, they charge you US dollars converted to Canadian. even if youre on the canadian website!!! the site said i was going to get charged $60 but when i checked my credit card statement, i was charged $83! never on the site or anywhere does it say i will be charged US dollars or anything about US for that matter!! this website is a scam and they are stealing people's money!! oh and it gets better, your credit card gets charged $40 US!!! every month if you dont make a purchase! WTF kind of bull$#*! is that!?!!?!?!? I am absolutely shocked that this website has not been shut down yet!!

nathaliet
8/30/15

It is the worst company I've ever had to deal with in my life.
One advise, don't ever subscribe to the VIP membership! They will just steal your money. I'm currently struggling to get my money back.
Moreover, the shoes quality is very bad for the price, they are the same quality than Primark. So if you want good shoes and cheap, I would advise you to go on shoesaholics, I've never had any issue with them and shoes are really good quality.

cynthiab28
8/25/15

alexisj13
8/24/15

Justfab is a great store with worthwhile products. I have bought TONS of shoes for myself and as gifts, jewelry, nailpolish, clothes, the whole deal. I've never received an item that was messed up--everything was the right color, size, and good quality. The trick to using this site is to ONLY purchase during sales. If you have more than one email address, use them to your advantage and start a new account to get their new membership deals. I've snagged shoes for $10, two for $50, and better. The boots last forever and most heels under 4inches are comfy.
The only complaint is their VIP membership. It charges you about $40 a month, which you can skip in the first 5 days of the month. If you forget then you're out of luck but have a new pair of shoes to buy (decent trade off in my opinion). It is up to YOU as the consumer to spend and use this site wisely. Do not buy more than 6 items at once, do not forget to skip the month, and do not spend over $150 on one order. Returns are free so you'll be fine.
If you are unhappy with the VIP program or, like me, have had multiple open accounts and need to minimize the risk of forgetting to skip; you must call and deactivate membership. I've never had a problem with customer service here. If you're polite, they'll be polite back. That's all there is to it. However, people make mistakes and this company makes a lot at HQ. If your membership is not cancelled within 5 business days of your call, call again. If it happens again, talk to the manager and threaten to call the Better Business Bureau. They'll shape up pretty fast. But remember: be polite. They won't want to help you if you're rude and they may "accidentally" mess up (this isn't just here, it's everywhere ;). YOU are responsible for checking to ensure the membership is cancelled.

Overall, I love this store and its products. The customer service makes mistakes but nothing groundbreakingly terrible. DO NOT use this site if you are irresponsible and cannot watch your membership status or remember to skip months you can't afford.

lilzv
8/24/15

Cheap quality, sizes in shoes run small. I had to get membership to purchase the 2 pairs of shoes for $40 and they were just awful. Pictures online were deceiving compared to the actual product. The jewelry looks like it could be from a dollar store or a cheap resale from ebay. Don't waste your time,

stacym51
8/14/15

Just fab is a legit company. I would never give my payment info to any company, except they have commercials on TV here in Canada, so I know they've got some credibility.

However, they advertise in Canada as if the person watching were in the US. $39.95 shoes, and don't mention just HOW they really make money. When you buy your first item whatever it is, they automatically register you as a VIP member, which means now your account is charged $##.## a month. In the US, it's $39.95 a month. If you don't want to get charged monthly, you have the first 5 days of the month to just "skip" the month, and they won't charge you. However, many people forget, and get charged the $39.95.

However, in Canada, because of exchange rates, my monthly fee would actually be closer to 60 bucks. Also, we don't get free returns and exchanges. We have to pay around 8 bucks to return an item for a refund or exchange.

In the states, this company is just marginally worth working with, because you could basically go down to forever21 or charlotte russe and get the exact same thing but here we pay like twice for shoes so it's worth it for me as long as I remember to Skip the month!! If not, OUCH!

donnag33
8/13/15

DO NOT SIGN UP - THE PRICES ARE EXTORTIONATE - THE GOODS ARE SHOCKING. YOU WON'T GET YOUR MONEY BACK.

kh434
8/12/15

I am usually pretty careful when I order from "vip" membership type programs like this. SO I ordered some shoes, with the intention of canceling my "vip" services after I received my order. I received my order quickly and had to do one return for size. That order was received quickly too. I talked to a customer service rep who I asked to cancel my vip service, I asked if I would receive any more charges and she assured me that NO I would not. One month later I checked my online account to see if I was an "active" member and it showed I was not. It showed no billing info, no shipping info and actually no order history (even though I had ordered, twice technically), so I assumed I was cancelled because I had none of those above listed things to make me believe they had me on as a VIP member. Fast forward three months....I begin being charged a monthly VIP (after I cancelled and did not receive any charges for months) I did not know I was getting this fee because it was on a CC I do not use often and I had already checked out my account with them and thought I was canceled. My husband noticed them but never said anything because he thought I was getting products delivered from them. I have received no additional shoes or hand bags or whatever from them just charges that go on my account as "credit" to use to purchase things from their website. Guess what? NO "credits" show up on my online account through them. NO packages were sent with product after being charged, they were basically STEALING my money and hoping I wouldn't notice. Luckily my husband noticed and asked me what I was getting from them every month and I told him I cancelled it months ago or so I was told I did. This company is barely legal in how they steal from you (if there is even a way to be legal about stealing money?) They lie about their membership in the first place. I was told if I chose to NOT cancel my "VIP" I'd receive monthly orders. NOT TRUE! They give you an online credit that you can use to place orders. So basically they are hoping most people forget they ordered from this site (which signs you up for their VIP service) but if you do know this fact they hope you forget to cancel and then if you DO try and cancel they won't actually cancel you and then begin charging your card months later in hopes you don't notice! This company is despicable to say the least about them! DO NOT EVEN ORDER ONE THING FROM THEM! Even if you plan to cancel their membership fee the next month, they will still charge you....aka rob you! STAY AWAY!!

emilyf17
8/11/15

First off, it is extremely clear you need to skip every month by the 5th. BUTTTTT they do have horrible customer service and even worse quality of shoes

lisab152
8/10/15

I had an account with Justfab and placed one ordered. That one order was at the very end of July. After that, I skipped the month, thinking it would be another MONTH before I had to skip again not get charged. Well, apparently it doesn't mater what part of the month you create the account and skip, each month restarts at the 5th. I was charged. I called and requested a refund. The woman denied it. I called back again and spoke to someone else to request a refund, this woman denied it as well and went on to say, "I see you have several accounts with us so I'm not willing to give you a refund". It says nowhere in the terms that you can't have a second account. She told me I had to use the credit then I could cancel, but they couldn't refund me for the credit. I placed an order and used the credit. Two days later, I go in to check on the order and they cancelled it!!!! They cancelled the order that I placed with the credit they charged me $39.95 for! The same credit he refused to refund and told me that I had to use. I called back and explained the mess and told them what they had done was illegal. They charged me for a credit, refused to refund me, then wouldn't allow me to use the credit I paid for. After going in a circle, the woman finally refunded me (or so she said-I have to wait 3-5 business days) and cancelled me account. This place is SHADY!!!! Go to Charlotte Russe or Forever 21. This place has poor quality products and will take your money!

bahare
8/10/15

I ordered a pair of boots which were reduced to £9 from £30. They weren't even worth £9 and they sneakily started a £35 direct debit.

karenb134
8/10/15

I am glad some people love Just Fab... This was just a bad experince for me. Never let anyone use your credit card on any web site unless you read everything first..... I will continue to give cash for gifts and let my daughter's use there own credit cards... I do not need company's taking money out of my bank acct..... Just fab is making lots of money and I work hard for my money and I have 3 children to take care of. My daughter was the vip member and all I was doing was paying for a pair of shoes with my card for her birthday. I was'nt trying to join . They should have taken $35.95 from my daughter's bank acct, like they were doing in the first place or they should have billed her. She is over 21

sophieg8
8/10/15

JustFab are committing fraud, they need to make it clear once you access the website, also when you go to checkout it selects you as a vip member which didn't clarify what it meant then you are contacted to £35 a month payment. Apparently I was suppose to receive an email each month when I could skip or the money was taken out but I have never received any emails. Gives online shopping a bad name

yt7
8/9/15

THIS COMPANY IS A RIP OFF...MAKE SURE THAT YOU ARE NOT CLICKING ON MEMBERSHIP WHEN PLACING AN ORDER....THEY SCAM YOU INTO A MEMBERSHIP AND THEN CHARGE YOUR CREDIT CARD MONTHLY INCURRING FEES. IMAGINE THAT.....SHAME SHAME

stephanied31
8/8/15

Horrible joke of a business! Seemed like a great deal at first, I got excited and told some friends. Later I sure was glad that my friends hadn't gotten a chance to check them out. The boots came, and not only are the advertised size 9s fitting like a size 7.5, they are about the poorest quality I've ever seen!
As if that wasn't bad enough, I looked at my card statement and have found many unauthorized charges from them, and trying to get anyone at the company to help resolve it is like pulling teeth. I had to resolve it through the card company by disputing charges and blocking them from making further charges.
The long and the short of it, buy your shoes someplace else and DON'T give these scammers any of your information!!!

sarac39
8/7/15

I have read other people's reviews of justfab and many have said the same thing that I am going to say- they are sneaky. Be warned, read carefully before you sign up!! I found they were a little unclear when I signed up for the website. I signed up last month and bought 2 pairs of boots for $25 for both pairs and I received them and have no complaints about my purchase. However this month I noticed $39.95 was taken out of my checking account from justfab even though I did not buy anything, which I don't believe is fair or right, and that was because I missed the option to skip this month which you need to do before the 5th of the month or you will automatically be charged for your subscription regardless of if you make a purchase. I've read this has happened to other people and they were unable to get their money back. I called and cancelled today but I'm almost 100% positive I won't see that money get refunded back to me. The customer service on the phone was good, they cancelled my account for me but not before making 10 different sales pitches and discounts and reasons for me to stay but they did get the job done.

jennifert60
8/7/15

I signed up for JF years ago when they started.
I loved the business model- monthly enrollment, ability to skip, items tailored to me, etc.

I have pretty much always been happy, if not impressed, with the quality of the items.

I always had a positive experience with customer service reps-- even though I found it a bit outdated that I had to call for certain things, and hold times can sometimes be cumbersome.

Over the years I have had a few returns for refund or credit and those went smoothly....

Until recently.

Just before my summer vacation I made two big purchases with JF within days of each other which totals over $1,000.00.
I felt comfortable offering this amount of business, because I felt they had demonstrated good business practices over all the years that I had loyally shopped them.

When I received my items, I was unhappy with over half of the purchases:

Some of the items came in the wrong size or color (which has happened before, bit they always apologized and fixed the issue)

Some of the items looked or felt cheap (there is always that risk when buying online, but again, they had always offered a refund or exchange in a situation like this)

Some of the items didn't fit my body the way I would like ( understandable - not everything a woman tries on is going to feel flattering... But, I had never had a problem returning anything for this reason before).

So, I contacted them right away to get the refund and exchange process started.
Briefly, here are the issues that I have experienced since:

They told me I am only able to return six items per month- regardless of how many items I have purchased.
When I pointed out that none of the first e print anywhere states this, I was passed a for weeks to different reps, still not getting an answer.

Next they tell me that I can return as many items as I want- but ONLY three at a time.
I told them this was unacceptable because the policy does not state that, and I don't have time to be sorting and packaging, printing labels, a d shipping boxes for weeks on end--- and so I asked for a supervisor -- Again.

They tell me - AGAIN- that a supervisor will call me within 48 hours.
A week and a half goes by with no call.

I call again- keep in mind that at this point my hold time averages about an hour per each call.
I get the manager on the phone, explain everything - they apologize a d tell me that I can go ahead and send in all the items I want to return at the same time. And they pass me back to a service Rep to send me the two order RMAs.

Now the Rep tells me to go over each item for return so she can put it on the RMA.
About five items in and she stops me, saying she cannot make an RMA with more than 7 items.

So, we set up the RMA for the smaller order out of the two- she tells me to call back after she speaks to management about how to handle the rest.

The return they processed was received, and they issued a refund. But when I check my account- they only gave me HALF of the amount owed.
After many many calls, and weeks longer- they finally completed the refund, reimbursing my money.

In the mean time- weeks of back and forth phone calls we're taking place regarding the other, larger order.
They eventually sent me an RMA with only a couple items listed, but tell me to send everything - no matter how many items, back under this RMA. they say that the warehouse will sort it and let them know how many items to refund.

So, I send the returns back, and a couple weeks go by with no refund to my account.

More calls and back and forth - each time I call they say that "oh sorry- our mistake, this should have been refunded because we got your items weeks ago. Ill refund it now, please give up to a week to see it in your account".

The problem is- that each time they say that-- the refund never comes!
In addition, they aren't even giving me credit for all of the items! Since they refused to generate an RMA which detailed each item specifically - I have no way to prove what all I sent back, except for my records, so basically my word against theirs.

The BIGGEST issue is that even though they are screwing me on a handful of items- they still haven't refunded the amount which we agree they owe !

This has been months of back and forth and 1-2 hour conversation and hold times, promises that I will get a call back but it never happens, promises that I will have a refund in a week and yet it never comes!

I am completely disgusting with the fact that they have STOLEN all this money.
Its ridiculous.

I could have done a charge back long ago- but I wanted to keep my JF service- even after all this. I had faith that they would fix it and we could continue to do business together.

At this point, they have so burned the relationship that not only will I NEVER order from them again, but I will never WEAR any of the products I have purchased over the years. I refuse to be a billboard for a company who operates as a shady thief!

JustFab, I am canceling my fabletics, just Fab for kids, and my regular account.
Enjoy those few hundred dollars you got from me- because you will NEVER see another dime of my money.

You are a garbage company with criminal practices - you could have continued to make money from me as a patron - but instead you acted criminally and robbed me instead.

I will tell every woman I know about you unethical behavior.

karenh79
8/2/15

I was excited to try Justfab and I got through all the style preference selections, only to find out they don't even carry a 9.5. That's not an uncommon size. I can think of ten friends off the top of my head that wear a 9.5

chelseal5
7/31/15

So I ordered a pair of beautiful floral heels from JustFab for 7$ + shipping with the "VIP Membership". Everywhere on the CANADIAN site it says that the VIP membership is $39.95. No where does the site say this is in USD. So, I noticed on my credit card I was charged 52$ for my 39$ agreement. I called into the customer service line and they said, this is in USD - sorry that it doesn't show on the Canadian website. I then cancelled my membership and asked for a refund. They refunded me $49 and it appeared on my credit card the next day - which was nice.

The funny part was after I cancelled - I asked to exchange my shoes for a different size as I only received them the day before. The customer service representative said "You are no longer a client, sorry".

kiras6
7/25/15

I bought shoes from this website one time in January. I just looked at my credit card statements and it says I've bought shoes from this website every month. I was wondering why I kept making payments and my balance wasn't going down. Just a warning make sure it's secure before you buy. I never thought anything like this would happen to me but it could happen to anyone even when you think you're being safe.

annep27
7/22/15

Have been a member for a few years now. The quality of their products is outstanding and the selection is great. I have bought mostly shoes and boots, but have also purchased jeans and dresses. You can skip any month you choose to, and will not be charged. I skip often and wait for sales!

rosalynw3
7/22/15

Don't get me wrong, I would and have given all my shoes 5* reviews but their customer service is the worst i've ever come across. I was ignored for 6 weeks after constant emails an calls just to return 2 pairs of shoes for credit which of course was well outside the 30 day return policy as I was ignored for so long. You don't deal with 1 single person you are constantly emailed but about 20 different people all which you have to re-explain the situation to, trying to get a return is like getting blood out a stone. At was told to print a return label for one pair but not for the other as the courier was brining a label and then was told they were being collected from 8am-6pm on the 24th only to have them turn up on the 22nd when they weren't ready. Also having to take a day off work just to stay in and wait for a courier to pick up a parcel is the most archaic thing ever. What the hell it's 2015, get your stuff together. Worst company ever i'm fuming and will definitely be cancelling my membership. I'm not giving £35 to a company EVERY month just to be treated like that. Disgusting

jahe3
7/20/15

If you sign up for justfab.com EVERY MONTH ON THE 5TH YOU WILL BE CHARGED $40 UNLESS YOU SKIP THE MONTHS IF YOU DON'T SKIP THE MONTH IT IS A CREDIT TO YOUR FAB ACCOUNT AND YOU CAN USE THE CREDIT LATER. I have been with justfab since 2012 and I have never had any issues with them. I ordered a pair of shoes last week and they didn't fit and they didn't have that shoe in a bigger size so I called customer service and explained to the lady that the shoe I had purchased does not fit and she asked if I had picked out the other shoe I wanted. I told her the shoe I wanted and she sent me a return label for the shoes that I had. This lady was very nice and understanding. I love this place!!! sucks for you dumb asses that don't read the terms and conditions!!!

marys205
7/14/15

I ordered shoes through JustFab months ago and they came in okay.

My problem is with the automatic sign up for a membership and their customer service. The first time I called the customer service rep tried to make it so they would not reimburse me for the membership charges of several months. After finally saying that I wanted to speak to someone who would ensure that I receive all of my money back the customer service rep finally told me they could credit the money back. Long story short I had to call back FOUR different times. It took 8 months for them to FINALLY reimburse me. The customer service reps always made excuses of why it was not going through.

I will never order from this company again because of the way they handle their customers/business. It is a shame that Fabletics is associated with them because now I will not order those products either.

ruenaa
7/13/15

This website tricks you into a contract of £35 each month to be a part of their vip membership by letting you think your getting your first pair of shoes cheap. There are no clear signs that this would be the case when signing up. the Variety on the website is rubbish and not worth the monthly fee. My first pair of shoes got lost in the post and when i let the company know, a sales consultant told me to go and polietly knok on all my neighbors doors and ask if they had been delivered even after me telling them i had asked my neighbors. the service was shocking and coming from a customer service environment myself I would never treat my customers the way the treated me. I finally recieveved my shoes 3 weeks after order and after calling theem and being on hold i also occured a £10 phone bill. I advice anyone to stay away from this website......they just rip you off.

alexiss29
7/12/15

I used JustFab ONCE to get myself a pair of ankle boots because the very first purchase was only $10 instead of $39.95. They sucked me into their "VIP Membership" I never really cared for it. It charges your credit/debit card $39.95 each month unless you skip that charge each month (which it never gave me an option to do). Then when I call up there to cancel my account because I was fed up with my card getting charged every month, they wouldn't refund me my money even though it's NEVER going to be used on my account ever again. Thieves. I DO NOT recommend this website unless you want them to steal your money every month.

lyndsd
7/10/15

Called with a genuine query about my account. I wasn’t even cancelling, just making an enquiry - They took money from my account 4 days ago but no credit showing so called to ask when I would expect to see this so I could spend it. The girl I spoke to was so rude and unhelpful you’d think I was asking her to personally pay for my purchase! She just kept telling me if I cancel I’ll have to pay full price. I had not even mentioned cancelling!!! Told her several times I was not calling to cancel and she began speaking to me like I was a child. Speaking slowly, repeating the terms of cancelling and being quite patronising. They clearly have a script to read in regards to cancelled as they don’t even listen to what you say, they just assume you are cancelling and try to put you off doing so. So due to the service received, once I get the credit owed and its spent I WILL be cancelling. Not that they’ll care as they got one last purchase out of me. Terrible customer service department. Retraining seriously needed

naomir3
7/8/15

Justfab has provided the worst service and experience I have ever experienced. I've been waiting on a return since sept 2014! Almost year of calling weekly/monthly, getting no call backs and no help! Do not order with justfab

karik4
7/5/15

The vip membership is unfair

nataliaw1
7/3/15

This is why people should read reviews because if I looked up reviews on the website before I got it I would not have purchased anything from their website. I was also scammed. They are unclear with their intentions and unhelpful when you contact them.

ashleym91
7/3/15

I wanted to find some nice over the knee boots, heels and a bag a few months back, so I signed up for JustFab. I ordered some items, I thought were really cute, and when I received them, they looked different from the picture and were so cheap, one of the boots looked overused (like someone wore them for 2 months and returned them). You can get better shoes at Payless, to be honest. I decided not to return it because they were only $20 each. I skipped the next month and in the middle of the month I skipped I got a $40 charge on my card from JustFab, I called them up so fast! I told them that they wrongfully charged me and I would like to cancel my account. The lady I spoke to was very nice and cooperative, she gave me my refund and begged me to stay, she was also offering me discounts, but I still said, "no." I learned my lesson to not sign up for websites that have so many hidden rules and complications. You have to read the rules of the website to know when to skip and you have to call them up to cancel. Most of their handbags and shoes (except their sandals) are CHEAP and made poorly, maybe their clothing line is better. If you do decide to sign up, make sure to keep track of you debit/credit card account, just in case! :)

elizzabeths
7/1/15

I have been a member of JustFab and have never has two transactions taken out UNTIL I cancelled one. It takes FOREVER to cancel...see the millions of YouTube videos on the hell of JustFab. they charged me $40 dollars AFTER I cancelled my account. Its very sneaky the way they get you to sign up and take money out of your account month after month and after you cancel they still take money out of your account. After I called and talked to someone about cancelling (they will do anything for you to not cancel) I was sent to customer service they were rude. I called 3 times. The first two I was hung up on, put on hole AND THEN hung up on, the next lady was combative with me after talking to her and saying this is horrible I am a single mother, a student, and a have a job...why are you taking money away from me?
They came up with some bad excuse tying it to another account that I had not authorized for money to be taken out. Watch this!!! I am not the only one and this needs to stop. Horrible customer service and they act like angles when you want to cancel and act like the devil when you want your money back because they are taking money without the authority to. CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP and I hope this helps to never sign up in the first place. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlKfuCGzU-0

Thats horrible that you want to claim and take this money away from people with the fine print!! I want my money back!!!!! not once have I been charged 2 different emails from my debit card UNTIL I quit one account and how convienent for you that you associated another card with my account. Asking if my sister or my neighbor had ever used my card too. What is wrong with you people. Would you rather steal $40 a month or have great customer service? I will be doing everything in my power to put a bad name for you out there, as I am sure others are too.

arundhatib
6/30/15

I have used this site for not more than a month. Ordered court shoes that looked really great online. However, when they arrived, no where close to my UK shoe size (Mine's a standard feet and not wide either). I had to send this back. Customer service was useful but again a co-ordination problem, I was given a date for return collection but the parcel guy came 2 days earlier. It was all okay till this point. Then started follow ups for return from my end. I got an email confirming my refund was being progressed almost after a month of returning the original items. Thereby, the actual money was credited close to a month later. I wouldn't use this site again simply because of their sizes online which makes it so uncertain as well as the return hassle.

tressaf
6/21/15

Read the Terms and Conditions that you have to check 'I Agree' for before you can purchase anything from this site. It TELLS you about the VIP membership that you're signing up for (I do agree that it should have been an OPTION to join, whereas it literally gave me no choice) but it DID TELL ME that that's what was going on and exactly what a membership entails. Including the monthly charge if you don't make a purchase (can't remember if it stated a specific total price amount, or if any little thing would be acceptable), or if you don't 'skip a month'on your profile page.
I have ordered two pairs of shoes from this site and they are absolutely fabulous. Both arrived within a week of the purchase date and I was able to track my packages for the entirety of the delivery. I love my new shoes and will be buying from JustFab again in the future.

tracyp25
6/17/15

DONT BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From this company as they stole £350 from my account and signed us up for a VIP account even though we pushed the one time buy only button,when we contacted them the staff are rude and not helpful they are only interested in taking you're money. This is the sort of company that give internet shopping a bad name my advice is to ring trading standards or / and off com so they can be stopped.

Tip for consumers: You will be committing to a monthly contract of £35 debit from you're account, this is non refundable.

shellym29
6/17/15

Everyone writes 40$ stolen! Well they stole 1400.00$ from me! Kimora Lee buttface !!!! Karma will get you and your children and your grandchildren too!!!! SO MOTE IT BE !!!

sharnac
6/15/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY i brought one pair of shoes and have been charged £35 each month for a following 4 months . Apparently i signed up to subcription which was a part of their terms and conditions which i was not aware of

raphaeld9
6/8/15

i bought my girlfriend a pair of shoes here guess i signed up for one of there "memberships" charged me on the down low a month later for 39.95 then called an they began to bully me saying i had signed up $#*! that i will never order again !!!!!!!

vernicet
6/3/15

They stole $40.00 from me because the card that I ordered my stuff on was stolen so they won't give me my money back on my new card it's been well over a month and then they lying and saying that they have a different car on my account and I only have one car that I use to order with I wouldn't tell anybody about this damn company they full of $#*!

aliciac14
5/28/15

I've shopped here just a few times and they r a great online company, their prices are decent,alltho I've seen better, they r an honest company, and met my customer demands. I would definitely recommend to my fellow online shoppers!! Just fan!!

elizabeths79
5/26/15

Be careful with this company. I placed an order and then realised they would charge me £35 per month whether I had shoes or not, they give you just 5days to opt out. I cancelled this which was fine but they did not cancel my order as requested. The order arrived and it was faulty. After a lengthy phone call she finally agreed on a refund not exchange. They would not refund the postage even though the item was faulty and I'd asked for the order to be cancelled. What a con!!!

giselleb1
5/25/15

I am a VIP but i cold not even avail a discount in their website it's cheaper but once you click the checkout, the price gets higher when i called them they sad it's because i;m a VIP so i can't avail a discount. they said i cant use my credit that they stole from my bank account.

janayae
5/19/15

I ordered some shoes that I got for 75% off and I just now found out there is a hidden membership fee. Not only will they not refund me, but they spend FOREVER trying to get me to keep my account. I will not pay $40 a month for this sh** website! Please please don't shop here.

jessicam107
5/19/15

I was a member of JustFab for about seven months. I only placed two orders, and skipped the rest of the months. The shoes are made with subpar quality. I'd compare the quality to shoes you would find at Forever 21.

Cancelling your membership is a nightmare. Brace yourself for having one of their "fashion consultants" try to convince you to stay. Overall, I would not shop using this site again. Not worth the money.

taraw13
5/19/15

YEA SO THESE MF DON'T TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL HIT YOU'RE BANK CARD UP ALL THREW THE MONTH IF THEY CAN'T GET IT ON THE 1st......messed me up....took my bill money and then when I called about it they told me there sorry but I'll just have to sit in the dark (lightbill money) until I get my money back in 5 to 7 days....#Azzholes

kaitlynf2
5/17/15

I signed up because I needed a new pair of winter boots and my first item was 10 plus 5 shipping. $15 pair of boots! Which were fine, for $15. But the moment I forgot to skip the month and they charged my card I got my second item. A purse that broke IN A MONTH. And just by putting it over my shoulder the strap came off. F justfab.

laurap50
5/14/15

Bought a pair of shoes off here as I'd seen the advert on the TV and it looked really good, when I went on the website it basically made you join to make a purchase but wasn't actually told what I was getting myself into when becoming a "VIP member". I got my first pair of shoes for the discounted price and when they came they were way too small and had to return them. The next day I checked my bank account for another reason but noticed JustFab had taken £35 on top of the price of the shoes. I was furious so I emailed to ask what had happened and all I got back was a bimbo response basically saying I was locked into paying £35 a month even if I don't use the website. I spent 3 days emailing trying to cancel my account as when I tried to call using the number provided it said the number wasn't registered, I found an alternative free number to call on another website (08004334114) so then had to spend 30 mins on the phone with them trying to convince me to stay. In the end I basically had to threaten to make a complaint for them to finally cancel my membership!! £35 down and a lot of hassle. NEVER EVER USE THIS SITE

lucindar1
5/11/15

Justfab got me too
I was told I would get a 5 month credit
We will see
But that isn't good enough
I think It should Be 100%

jillr21
5/9/15

Unless you want to be charged39.95 for life, do not use just fab

carinop
5/9/15

They take $40 from my bank account and I never buy nothing. In their page said you can call customer service 24/7 but if you call a Saturday morning they say you have to call Monday to Friday. Sucks I hate this website.

21 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ended up making an account for justfab and placing an order not knowing it would automatically make me a memeber. After that I looked at reviews and that night instantly called and cancelled the account. Now I can still get on ut which is nerve racking, so does changing the expiration date of your card get them to completely cancel you?
8/25/13
Answer
joanneg13
A: I don't know any of these answers. Call your credit card people.
7/23/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Even thought I know you guys don't even bother to reply to emails I am just wandering if there are any clear company rules about refunding the money for the VIP membership. As reading the reviews I can see you only refund half of the money of what you owe to people. For some people is 3 monthly payments out of 7, for others is 5 out of 9. To me, you said you can only give me back 9 payments, after that you changed your mind and told me it is 10 and finally you decided on 14, out of 27. So, how does all of this work?
2/20/15
Answer
triciak3
A: Go straight to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU website. They know ALL about this company. It will take some time, but they will get your FULL refund.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for JustFab