US Government's NSF

fosters

170 Reviews for JustFab

▼ Sort by: recent

4/19/14

My experience is the same as everyone else. Money taken from my account without me realising and when I did realise and called to stop them, they continued to take the next month anyway! With all these complaints is there nothing a consumer watchdog can do?

4/13/14

I am rating JustFab 1 out of 5 stars. I would give them 0 if I good. I ordered 2 pairs of boots from them, and I am happy with the quality and price of the boots, but the customer service is just SO horrendous it takes away from anything good about the company. I called to cancel my account after learning about this monthly fee (my own fault for not noticing that when I signed up), and the woman on the phone was like a robot instead of a person. She WOULD not let me cancel my account. She asked me why I wanted to cancel it about 5 times, and each time I would just tell her I didn't want the account anymore. That should suffice. She kept going on, and on, and on, about the benefits of the website and what I would be missing out on if i cancelled. I remained calm for as long as I could, explaining all I wanted to do was cancel, and that I didn't want to hear about the benefits of the site. She wouldn't listen, she kept reading her script. It was almost disturbing, honestly. I got to the point where I became upset, and had to raise my voice a little bit and tell her if she didn't cancel my account I would like to speak to a manager. After that, she canceled my account in about 5 seconds and got me off the phone. It should not be this difficult. I felt rattled after getting off the phone, as I am normally a calm person, but she pushed me to the edge by ignoring every word that came out of my mouth and keeping me on the phone for 10 minutes for what should have taken 1-2 minutes. HORRIBLE.

4/9/14

I gave one because you cant give zero. Basically, it's a scam based on people inattention or laziness. They take money from your account hoping you'll forget. Quality of their stuff is very poor. It's only a matter of time until they are shut down. Don't get caught!

4/9/14

I bought a pair of booths in Nov 2013, I looked at my bank statement this month and it stated that Just Fab have taken £ 35.00 from my account when I looked at last month statement I realised they had also taken £ 35.00. I phone and spoke to a robot, (well she sounded like one) she explained that I have opened an V.I.P account? I never agreed to any such account and I certainly never agreed for them to take money from my account. They now have £ 245.00 of my money, surely this cannot be legal? I am now have to wait up to 7-days for them to refund money that I NEVER AGREED FOR THEM TO TAKE..... I will never shop with this company again.

4/7/14

If i could give any less than 1 star i would. Tried to cancel my account, but i guess in addition to canceling on their website you also have to call. I'm negative in my account and all i can say is thanks alot!!!!! Lost "credits" for not using them in time. Small print on the website where it tells you what you NEED to know.. If you are one of those people with money to blow and never have to look at your bank accound then this website is for you, otherwise, not so much!

3/24/14

My feelings are the same as a lot of the other reviewers here. I was well aware of the VIP membership, and I don't have a huge problem with that. My problem is with the quality of customer service that has been encountered when I have had to deal with them directly over any problems. It's terrible, they should be ashamed of themselves.

3/15/14

TERRIBLE. Same issue as everyone else is having. Wasn't ever made aware of the membership fee. Paid 2x the amount I purchased my boots for. So my boots ended up being $60 instead of $20, which wouldn't be bad if they were high quality but they are NOT. So annoyed!

3/11/14

I purchased a pair of shoes a couple of months ago from this site because they were having a sale. However, when I received the boots I could see why they were so cheap. The quality was poor. This is not why I am angry, because you get what you pay for. Yesterday I see a $39.95 charge on my account that is a recurring debit from Just Fab. I didn't sign up for this!! Just Fab thinks I did though. Apparently I signed up for some VIP account that charges you $39.95 every month if you don't go on the site and tell it to "skip this month" during the first few days of the month. I called the company to cancel this 'VIP Membership' and get my money back. After multiple attempts to get me to sign up for other things, I finally was able to cancel my membership. I was told that I would not get my money back because of the 'fine print' and since I do have the ability to 'skip the month'. I want my money back. I have read some of the replies from this company and read claims that they try to make their customers aware of this monthly charge. Whatever they are doing it is not working since I didn't even know I was a VIP member. I would not have signed up for a recurring charge from Just Fab after the quality of the shoes I received. Anyone who purchases shoes from this site needs to beware of this scam!!

3/9/14

Definitely Pros and Cons.
I like a few other reviewers, thoroughly read everything when performing transactions online. As such, I knew exactly what I was getting into regarding the VIP status. I'm also a pretty savvy shopper, so I am familiar with the adage "you get what you pay for". My dissatisfaction is neither with the VIP program (in any capacity - labeling, enrolment, implementation, TofS, etc.), nor the quality of product. My issue is with the management of Customer Service issues, and the ethical handling of legitimate complaints.

My first purchase with JustFab went off without a hitch. I even love the product (a pair of genuine leather boots for a decent price). My second purchase however, has left a poor taste in my mouth. This round, I purchased another pair of genuine leather boots, and a jacket. Jacket is fantastic...have already worn it twice since receiving it a week ago. The boots however, were a problem. When I opened the box, the wrong product (incorrect style, colour, AND size) were inside. Outside of the box reflects what I ordered...inside not so much. Contacted Customer Service through the chat feature to inquire about resolution, only to discover I won't be able to have them ship me a replacement pair of the correct boot, as they are sold out. Customer Service rep offers me a credit. Excuse me? Not only is it clearly indicated in the Returns Policy that full refund (minus a re-stocking fee) is an option, but this is not an issue of "it doesn't fit" or "I don't like it/I changed my mind". They physically sent me the wrong boot, and in the wrong size, so even if the style was agreeable to me, it doesn't fit. It is nearly the equivalent of a defective item. So far, my requests to customer service for a refund have gone unaddressed. I've shipped the boots back in order to at least obtain my credit, but I suspect that short of having to get extremely aggressive, this vendor won't honour their policy, nor do the right thing with regards to not charging me a re-stocking fee and/or waiving replacment product shipping should I use the credit.

I'm truly disappointed. Consumers deserve to be able to rely on the published policies and be treated with respect when a company makes a mistake...regardless of how much they spend on an item.

3/7/14

Placed an order for 2 pr's of shoes. Realized during checkout they hijack you by " making you a vip customer" Their website says "cancel membership anytime". Shortly after placing the order, I called to cancel the membership. After requesting my membership be cancelled close to 10 times, as the rep - Vanessa keeps reading a script instead of cancelling the membership. Finally she informs me that she will have to cancel my account in order to cancel the membership, thus cancelling my order as well. I was totally fine with that. There are so many other reputable sites that don't require automatic charges to your card monthly if you don't "skip " or opt out.
So unethical. This is completely not necessary for them to conduct business.

3/6/14

The thing that makes this company feel so slimy. Is that they take you through your check out process and from those that don't read the terms and conditions which they place at a point strategically so that you won't. You think your on a regular website signing up as a member for e-mail purposes. They are not clear that they are going to charge you 39.95 a month. When you see they charged you, you think there was a mistake only to find out you were automatically signed up for a membership you din't really want. They should make it clear so that you can choose, either just purchase from them like you do any other regular website or become a 39.95 per month member. Its really unfortunate because they make a LOT of money doing this but give website purchasing a bad name.

3/3/14

Be cautious.
My friend told me about JustFab about two years ago. She warned me, though, about the monthly charge if you don't skip. Reading through the website I was well aware of why this happened or that it would happen at all. That's okay--sometimes I'd forget to skip since I wasn't visiting the website, so I made a note on the calendar on my phone to remind me on the first of every month. This is very helpful.
HOWEVER: as a VIP member, you get some perks, but, they have taken months worth of money from me. Costumer service is crazy. Every time I called, I had to wait. Once it was 20 minutes, the other times I didn't allow myself to even waste that much time so I just hung up. I emailed them and asked them to cancel my membership. I got a response within three days and they apologized and said it was cancelled. Since I was under the impression that I was no longer a member, I didn't bother visiting the site and "skipping" (since their over priced products are cheaply made and mediocre at best). That next month, my bank statement indicated that JustFab had charged me $49.95... After my account was "cancelled." I emailed them again with the problem at hand. Two weeks passed, no response. Another email. Finally a response, saying it was "against their policy" to cancel account memberships over email. I screenshot the confirmation email I received on having my account cancelled and let them know how I always had to wait on the phone and it was no longer a practical method to get a hold of them. Another "representative" emailed me, apologizing, and after several emails back and forth they agreed to "make an exception" and cancel my account. I logged in and it said I was no longer a VIP member, BUT, my credit card information was impossible to remove from the site. This is what is super creepy about it. You can't delete your account from the website--you can't remove your credit card information either, only change it to a different one. Three months went by and I hadn't realized it, but I had accrued three months worth of charges... I called again with no response. I emailed and emailed and once again got the "policy" bit. By this time I was absolutely enraged. I didn't want any credit to their awful products and just wanted a refund, but they refused. I wanted to speak to some sort of manager or SOMEONE who would fix this--couldn't get a hold of anyone except over these eerie emails.

I know not everyone has had this problem. But, beware. Notify your bank ASAP about them if you're getting charged or want to ensure they can't charge you if you want your account cancelled. They may even be able to help with getting your credit info off of there--I'm still battling with these people.

3/1/14

For the people that say this website is not a scam, you are right. The website is not a scam BUT first time buyers don't realize that you very easily fall into the trap of buying cheap shoes etc. and then have to go through a lot not to get charged for the VIP membership.

2/27/14

I've been a member of JustFab for over a year now,but only recently made my first purchase a few days ago. Anyone who honestly thinks this website is a scam is absolutely insane. The website clearly states that once you make your first purchase,your free membership automatically upgrades to a VIP membership. It also states that you will be charged 39.95 per month unless you decide to skip that month by the 5th. A lot of you are victims of your own ignorance. Who signs up for something and doesn't read the fine print?

2/23/14

STAY AWAY! I wish i red this before i got the shoes! Now they keep charging me every month (i keep calling them to get the refund). I said to the guy: so you are charging me $40/month and if i dnt get anything that mean i am paying for nothing. just giving you my money, right?" he had nothing else to say but YES. Today i called them again to get the refund and i will have to call them again in the beginning of march to cancel my membership. lesson learned.

2/21/14

Just fab is definitely a scam!!! Sounds appealing at first, but if you're not the type to buy shoes every month, don't do it! The terms and conditions are sly and the representatives are manipulative. I cancelled my account in December after noticing monthly charges of $39.95, and in February they were still charging me! They will do whatever they can to keep you a VIP member so they can steal your cash. I am beyond disappointed with this company, and the shoes aren't even of great quality! My $20 shoes felt like $20 shoes, leaving me with no sense of getting a deal. This company should be sued.

2/20/14

All of you leaving bad reviews are subject to your own ignorance. I got my first pair for $19.95 a year ago and have since got several quality new pairs for great prices! Never been charged the monthly fee EVER- because I SKIP the months!! You need to read what you're signing up for people!! If you read the terms it's all plainly stated! You gotta quit blindly clicking accept like a zombie.

2/19/14

So I bought some really cute boots and I had already read reviews about the VIP service but I thought that I could just call and cancel the VIP membership after getting the boots. But I kept reading more reviews after making the order and got more and more upset with myself for buying them. So I called the number and cancelled my order and my VIP membership. I had to call 3 times to get those cancelled. Then I realized that I didn't get a confirmation number for the cancelled order and I also wanted an email so I could show the bank that if I was charged. I called and asked for that and the person gave me a number and said the email would be sent in less than 5 minutes. 20 minutes passed and I still didn't get the email. Being the cautious person that I am, I called again later and asked for a confirmation number and an email. The lady gave me a total DIFFERENT number and said that there was no way she could send me an email. I told her that her information and the person that I talked to earlier's information did not match up at all. She refused to send me an email and very rudely told me to check my justfab account to verify that the order was cancelled. I'm still waiting to see if I'm going to get charged but just stay away from them. It'll save you lots of trouble. Instead, go purchase some cute boots from cathy jean!!! I just bought some right now :)

2/19/14

Awful, complete scam! Signed up to the website end of last year sometime - completed the questionnaire to sign up for a FREE membership where they choose the best styles based on your answers fine no problem with that. Didn't buy anything until the new year (didn't see anything that took my fancy) ordered a pair of wedge trainers thought I'd got a really good deal (50% off first order) trainers came, literally had them on for half an hour and I had a massive blister on my heel which was a shame I actually liked them phoned cust service no problem sent them back and they sent out a new pair. Job done or so I thought. Checked my bank statement this morning and I had a £35 direct debit to just fab called cust service only to be told like hundreds of others that I'd inadvertently signed up to a membership where I was supposed to 'skip' any months within a ridiculously short window or I would be charged. Cust service were appalling constantly talking over me with sales pitch trying to convince me to stay, eventually after almost 20 mins and being very firm I got my refund after being told that once it's converted into credit it loses monetary value, what a load of rubbish, and also managed to cancel my account or I hope I have anyways. (I have to wait 3-5 days for my refund) So word of warning folks DO NOT sign up for this unless you want terrible quality shoes and to pay through the nose for them without even realising!

2/17/14

Called to cancel membership and the sales rep hung up on us. Called again to cancel, sale rep assured us that our membership was canceled, but the coming month, they continued to charged us on our credit card. We called again and asked for a refund and again for cancelation our our membership, they offered to refund the charge, but they said that they can only cancel our membership after the refund is processed. they said that we would needed to wait a few days for the refund to be processed and call back to cancel our membership then. we waited a week and no fund and no member cancelation. We are going through our credit card company to dispute the charges and blocking any future charges.

2/17/14

Probably the most terrible site I've ever been on. Like hundreds of other people, I was not made aware that I would be charged $40 per month after buying a pair of shoes. You're supposed to sign up for a "FREE ACCOUNT", so they can "better match you with styles". What they don't tell you is the moment you give payment information, they also charge you for a recurring membership. Lost about $120 already through this disgusting excuse for a business. I called to cancel and got the script about "How about you stay for another month blah blah blah". I'm going to call my bank tomorrow to block all further chargers from JustFab. I'm also going to try disputing my charges. Won't stop till I've gotten my money back. Read about this 2011 class action lawsuit against JustFab if you're still not convinced : http://www.scribd.com/doc/70440644/justfab-com-just-fabulous-class-action-lawsuit

2/13/14

The shoes are cute for the price, not high quality but as expected for the $. I knew I would need to cancel monthly in order to not be charged, and did forget one month. I didnt dispute the charge but called to cancel my membership (of course you can't do that online) and got the typical CSR reading a script of why I shouldn't cancel. I interrupted him to explain that I just wanted to cancel and didn't want a hassle. He continued to read his script. I let him continue until he again asked if I was sure I wanted to cancel, and I told him that I didn't understand why he was still talking since I had told him I didn't want a hassle, didn't want to hear about all my "options." I explained again, that I didn't want to hear his script, he could cancel my membership or connect me to his supervisor. Make sure you get a case ID number and the name of the CSR, so if you don't get the confirmation email that you cancelled you can still prove it. 2 stars because it was a huge pain in the butt to get out of, even tho I expected it to be. Avoid them unless you can stay on top of your membership.

2/10/14

I was not aware that being a member meant that they were going to charge one once a month! No notifications letting you know that you are going to be charged, nothing! I am highly upset about the customer service that I received as well. The person I spoke to decided they were going to talk over me. It was explained to me that the money is nonrefundable- WHAT!? If you don't want to be a member, you cannot get your money back. This has been an absolutely horrible experience. I plan to do my part is educating as many people on the internet as I can about this ridiculous company! This kind of customer service is not how you keep repeat business!

2/10/14

My college age daughter got me into this mess and just spent 30 minutes on the phone trying to get out of it. Never again!!!! Wish I had read this page before telling her ok. :(

2/7/14

Thank you for all of your reviews. i just sign up with just fab. I was gonna start shopping for shoes and decided to read their customer review first. OMG! thank goodness have not bought anything yet. i canceled my account right away...

2/7/14

Bought a pair of boots in Nov. 2013. Didn't realize till after 3 months that they were charging me $39.95 every month. Tried to cancel and get a refund but they told me that I can't get a refund and if I cancel I cannot use the credit that I was already charge with so I had to keep my credit card on their file. They even offered me 200 points if I don't cancel yet. Read most of the reviews here and realized this is a complete scam. I called my bankcard and told them my issues and they were able to get me a complete refund and stop them from future charges. Don't waste your time with them, just call your credit card company directly and they will do everything for you.

2/7/14

I cannot believe what a scam this is! Like so many other people I have read about, I without knowing also signed up for a VIP membership when I bought a pair of boots that were of a very poor quality. I rang up the next month to cancel in disbelief that they could actually do this. I was assured that my account was cancelled and that no money would leave my account however they have so far taken £140 (this doesn't account for the £35 I paid for the boots). Do not use this terrible website!!!

2/6/14

I made one purchase January 2013. Here I am, February 2014, and my situation is still not resolved. They were charging my account without me knowing, for the "VIP club". After hours of telling my story, blowing up their facebook, I was refunded. And my membership was canceled. Or so I thought. They never canceled. And kept on charging me, yet again! I HAD to get a new check card in order for them to stop. Well...I mistakenly canceled the card after another charge. I was told November 2013 the charge would be refunded asap. It has not happened. Tonight I have called twice and not gotten a straight answer. They refuse to take my new card number, and are insisting my refund will show up in 3-5 days....I am going to lose my mind!

2/6/14

shoes lasted 3 weeks before splitting wide open ... 'crocodile' shoes. When complaining I discovered they had taken money from my account without my authorisation...

2/5/14

Thought I had a good deal buying a pair of boots and a bag for a buy 1 get 1 free, for £35. Then a few months later i find £35 has been taken from by bank account. Apparently when you purchase the buy 1 get 1 free, it makes you get a VIP membership, which was not clear at any point of my purchase!
It is ridiculous that if you don't "skip the 6th month" which is really the 5th you will be charged!! ABSOLUTE SCAM ! Plus when you want to delete you account because you are a VIP member I had to waist more money because I had to phone them!

2/5/14

A lot of the shoes really aren't the best quality, but there are definitely some good ones. The exchange policy is very simple so it's not an issue if you get an ill-fitting shoe or you find it too uncomfortable (which many, many of their shoes are). I basically only have a VIP account at the moment because I still have credit on my account and absolutely do not trust this site to honor those credits if I cancel that. If you have a real issue with the site the customer service is the absolute worst. I have been trying to get my issue, inflicted by a site error, resolved for over a month. At one point, I was told a supervisor would call me back within 20 minutes... a full week and a half later, I called again and was told the error would definitely be resolved within 48 hours, which I have been told several times. It's been over that 48 hour time limit, again, and there is still no resolution. I highly recommend not purchasing from this site.

2/4/14

I signed up for JustFab a year ago. I feel like I have wasted so much time and money on this sight! They falsify their advertising and shouldn't be in business. You're AUTOMATICALLY put on their VIP member list so they can take money from you until you notice. You have to save your credit card information on their site which I'm not comfortable with at all. The shoes are either not how they look in the picture or don't fit true to size. I bought boots and they were so tight on my calves and didn't even look like the picture. I bought heels and they felt a whole size smaller. I made a purchase last week and of course they screw up by giving me 2 right shoes. Also with the VIP membership, your credits only count towards shoes that are $39.95, but not anything that costs less than that. I've given this company way too many chances and they fail every time. They either don't care about their customers or just suck at being in business. This is the worst I've seen.

2/2/14

The quality is not that good and the shoes are not the best fit. Also, when I joined JustFab last year the policy was that after a few purchases (about 5) I would be entitled to free member credit (equal to a pair of shoes) through their reward points program. They have now changed this policy and instead have some even cheaper stuff (rings, phone cases, shoe pads) that you can redeem only when you make another purchase. This is unacceptable. Especially seeing that the only reason I purchased as many shoes as I did was because I kept forgetting to skip by the 5th of the month. Now I have to subject myself to another pair of inadequate shoes in order to redeem my points for an equally unpromising pair or shades or something. No thanks JusFab. I accepted my losses and cancelled my membership. With so many online stores giving great bargains these days, JustFab has become a ripoff to me.

2/2/14

Terrible shoe quality. I've seen better at Payless, Mandees and the like.

Forced me to stay with them when I tried to cancel the first time. They charged me $40 overdrafting my college checking account. I was literally talked into "giving them another try."

I was finally able to cancel today and even so the guy was persuading me to stay. I said "I want to completely cancel the account please." almost 10 times before he did it.

I'm FREE!

2/1/14

Total scam !! Bought a pair of shoes for my daughter for Christmas and was unaware that I had signed up for some VIP thing which took £35.00 out of my account every month unless I clicked 'not this time ' or some such drivel. Once I discovered money had been removed from my account and go on the phone to stop this so called membership!!! After ages talking to someone , I got absolutely no where .They tell you that you get an email to warn you that you can cancel their offers but I have not received one. Today is the 1sr of Feb and I should have received one ,but no ,I have gone into their website to click the cancel box and now have been on the phone to my card company to cancel my card to stop them from removing any more money from my account .Disgusting company .Don't touch with a barge pole !!!

1/31/14

As everyone says this site scams you into signing up to the monthly fee which they try not to refund to the point where you give up (they hope).

Some advice though. Apart from contacting them contact your credit/debit card provider and complain about all payments apart from the ones that paid for goods. Tell them you want to stop all future payments.

Every 5 start review on here I suspect are associated with the company trying to bring its rating up

1/31/14

I did a previous review about my experience with JustFab, i have since deleted it. I have to say, i had a major issue with thier site, but they most definitely came through for me. Not only did they correct THIER problem, I am beyond satisfied with the product I recieved. Way to turn it around JustFab! :)

1/30/14

For anyone considering signing up on JustFab ... DON'T!

Once you become entangled with them, it is pretty much impossible to disentangle yourself.

After ordering from JustFab, and realizing that they don't carry the size I need, I called in to cancel my membership (at that time, they didn't have an online cancel option). Customer service was very difficult, wouldn't turn me over to a supervisor when requested over and over, and did everything they could to keep me from canceling. I understand and appreciate good sales people, but this was RIDICULOUSLY over the top. The conversation, which should have taken less than 5 minutes, lasted almost half an hour. I had to literally yell at the representative (I've never ever yelled at a customer slice representative before), after asking repeatedly for a supervisor with no success, to get my membership canceled.

Now, I have been trying for months to turn the emails off. I get emails almost daily from JustFab. I have signed into my account and turned off the emails over and over. I have called customer service and followed their instructions several times. I have called customer service and had them turn it off for me several times. I have chatted online with JustFab and followed their instructions and/or had them turn it off for me several times. I have emailed JustFab.

And I am still receiving emails.

Their boots may be cheap, but honestly, the hours and hours I have spent dealing with them have made up ten times over for any money I might possibly be saving on their boots.

Do yourself a favor. Save both time and your sanity. Do NOT sign up for JustFab.

1/30/14

I ordered shoes from them yesterday and today I read your comments and I'm scared. too showed me offer VIP and benefited from it. I paid via PAY PAL. So not typed any credit card information. it probably will not be able to charge?

1/30/14

STAY FAR AWAY! This company is the worst and complete scammers. I had THREE different horrible experiences and with customer service. As well as the quality of the shoes are complete crap.

1/28/14

I signed up, aware that there is a monthly membership fee if I do not skip the month. No problem. I even ordered a pair of boots that I really like, they are comfortable and I get lots of compliments on them. However, listen to the buyer complaints before you decide to go VIP and hand over your credit card information. It is nearly impossible to get them to cancel the account. I cancelled mine three times, yet I can still log in and see my credit card billing information and address, EVEN THOUGH I asked the customer service rep to REMOVE it from the account. Why do they need my credit card info after I cancel? Why do I still have an account after I cancel? Well, I suspect that if I don't skip next month, I will get a charge to my account just like many others have, so you better believe I'm going to watch this closely. I have never seen a company that keeps your credit card information after you cancel, or doesn't provide a way for you to remove it from the account. Buyer beware!!! Shady shady business practices.

1/23/14

I bought 1 pair of shoes from this company and have been charged on a monthly basis without my knowledge ever since, As the below guy said I did the same earlier when I was told I would not get a refund and demanded to speak to a supervisor, you must be persistent, I also advised I was willing to go to court if my money was not returned, they claimed they could not give me a refund as the funds they had taken no longer had a monetary value, which I explained to them that this did to me prior to it leaving my account !!! I am now in receipt of my £105 refund, very poor business practice and a scam at that !!!! I will be blocking this company via my bank and also paypal !!!!!

1/21/14

I joined up, enticed by the January offer of 50% off. I bought a pair of Iron Fist shoes, which were lovely, and great quality, but then I - like many others - failed to see the £35 charge every month if you don't skip. It is stated in the T&Cs, but I really think they ought to make it much more prominent to the customer. I called up to cancel today, and the call lasted 7 minutes, which is a bit excessive when all I wanted to do was close my account. Now, I have logged in to check they have definitely deactivated my account and it looks just the same as it did before? Very confused. I just wish they would send email confirmation or have a note on my account to tell me. I'll be very annoyed if they charge me £35 next month, and I obviously have telephone details etc. so will be making a serious complaint and/or taking real action.

1/20/14

Well, just like everyone else. I was surprised when I got charged for being a VIP. They actually charged before they were suppose to, thats how i even noticed it. So i looked for reviews online about it. I was scared at first to cancel cause people said that their experiences with cancelling their VIP accounts were difficult. Even so, i went ahead and called them trying to cancel my membership. They ask a bunch of questions as to why you want to cancel your membership and they say different promotions to make you change you mind. So if you really want to cancel your membership, you have to stay firm and get your point across. Other than that, they did infact cancel my membership and I didn't have to deal with them again.

In addition, I did order some khaki colored riding boots for my mom, for christmas. The quality isn't one to really brag about, but I mean you get what you paid for.

Honestly, if they did not charge me for being a VIP i would've kept coming back to the online site and bought more things. Just watch out and make sure you read the terms and conditions :)

1/17/14

I understood the shoes would be cheap, and that if you became a VIP member that you had to skip each month or be charged. There were a few times I missed this and got charged, but the boots I got were pretty decent for $40. I finally decided to cancel my membership b/c I wasn't finding anything I felt was worth my money on the site. I was offered enough rewards points for 1 free member credit so I decided to stay, and get one more pair of boots (why not, it was free). A few months later I tried to use the rewards points but the reward point rules had changed I could only redeem my points for some crappy looking merchandise. I tried the live chat help and was rudely cut off by Bailey and Irene while I was still typing. The guy I talked to on the phone was pretty nice and just had the membership cancelled.

Basically, don't become a member if you want good quality stuff, and don't even try to talk to customer service, most of the people I've dealt with have been terrible.

1/17/14

Absolute Scam. This is poor business practice. Policies regarding their "membership program" are not clearly (obviously) indicated to the consumer. Your money, which they will continue to take EACH MONTH, will not be refunded! I have been charged for the last four months without making a purchase. There is not one item I wish to purchase on this website for the $160 worth of credits I now have on my account. The quality of the products is very poor which I realized after my initial purchase. I have been UNWILLINGLY charged every month since my initial purchase. Policy or no policy - this is the worst customer experience I have ever had. This company is hiding behind a loophole policy. BUYER BEWARE. I will continue to try to get my money back and cancel my account. Please don't make this mistake!

1/15/14

Just cancel my account today. Here's my thoughts.

First pair of boot were super super cheaply made! I ended up having to give them away BC they didnt fit. However they were a promotion price I couldn't return them so that was a 20$ loss on me.....second pair I love but they were just a fuzzy pair of black boots can't really mess those up. At this point I did not want to get shoes from them anymore. So I went online to just do an easy cancel. WRONG! I WAS CHARGED AGAIN FOR ANOTHER MONTH. So I called ,the rep was very nice and about after 30 min of trying to talk me into stay with there $#*!ty service she finally said she would cancel my account but couldn't give me a refund! I told the rep how I felt that I was being scamed and its ridiculous that I was charged for something that I do not want and I can't even get a refund.I told the rep how upset I was and that I will NEVER recommend there site to any for I feel like I was being scamed. How its ridiculous that they will refund me if I stay with them but won't if I cancle. Again trying to keep me with their $#*!tt service. The rep put me on hold like the others came back and said she would give me the refund. Absolutely crazy that I had to go through this! Screw just fab and there crappy shoes and derives!!!! DO NOT BECOME A VIP MEMBER FROM THIS SITE IT IS NOT WORTH THE HASEL!!!!!!

1/15/14

Worst website ever! Completely miss leading in how they get you to sign up to there vip membership. I'm now broke for the month because they won't refund me. Avoid this company!

1/11/14

Get your money back! Yes it is possible.My wife was taken by this. They refused to refund two monthly fees. I called them but bypassed the rep by asking to talk to her supervisor. Here's the trick. After putting me on hold she came back explaining that her supervisor had already said the money could not be refunded. Keep your cool here. Request to speak to someone higher. They can't refuse. By now they will have no other option but to refund. Make sure you get the transaction numbers. Don't get angry. Keep calm and realize the fashion reps are just reciting what they have been taught. If someone says no go higher. This company works on the basis of negative option billing which completely blindsides you. Don't get taken.

1/10/14

I always read everything before I buy online. It was clearly and plainly marked, if you want the shoes for that awesome price you see you have to try the VIP program. There is an option to uncheck the box that signs you up for the membership. If you can't see that, I suggest a visit to your optometrist. Stop rating a company poorly for dissatisfaction that results from your own ignorance.

About JustFab
Specialties & Business Description
JustFab is a subscription shopping site that charges $39.95 per month in exchange for the item of the month. Items typically include shoes, handbags, jewelry and jeans. To avoid being charged the monthly fee, you must notify them by the 5th of each month. JustFab's president is Kimora Lee Simmons.