US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alexisj13

I've never had a problem with customer service here. (in 177 reviews)

christac2

I thought that was awesome and considered even keeping the VIP membership. (in 80 reviews)

taylort25

Back in September I ordered a pair of shoes for my birthday on my mothers credit card. (in 97 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

anjelaho
5/23/16

My first shipment just arrived (as scheduled). The sandals and bag I purchased are a perfect match!! The quality is equivalent to the amount of the purchase. Overall, I'm a satisfied customer. Unlike many other reviewers, I did my research, carefully read through all the purchasing info and know that I can be charged monthly, unless I skip, it's states that info very clearly. I read the return policy. So, if I'm ever unhappy with my purchase I know what to expect. Bottom line: This is not a high end online shoe store, you get what you pay for. Read the item description and don't expect more than that! READ EVERYTHING before agreeing to their terms and conditions. I'm looking forward to more purchases from JustFab!

Tip for consumers: You can't expect to receive Prada on a Payless budget. You can't buy Fendi at Forever21. And, Vivienne Westwood doesn't get sold at Walmart, darlings! At 39.99 don't expect more than a good deal on some decent shoes that are cute!! That's it!!

livl
5/23/16

Back in December I bought a pair of shoes and had no idea I would be charged monthly. What gets worse is they were DOUBLE CHARGING me, costing hundreds of dollars. I contacted customer service (who were very rude by the way) and had them cancel my membership. They told me they would refund me 39.99, but the funds never showed up in my account. I then changed my credit card number so they could no longer charge me, 2 months later, finding that they mysteriously GOT MY NEW CREDIT CARD NUMBER somehow. I called them up and talked to someone about it and when I asked them how they got my information and all they responded with was. "Well, what is your relationship to <name of member>?" Which was my daughter. 0/10. They're probably criminals.

Tip for consumers: If anything, use a visa gift card so they don't steal your credit card information, even if you change it.

roselinec
5/20/16

I have gotten 6 pairs of shoe's from here a I love them all no complaints very good quality. and about the $39.99 coming out every month is clearly says it and u can skip a month 5 days before the month comes up so people read ok and don't hate cause you guys want to skim thru and not read where your putting your credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

sarahp119
5/18/16

Honestly I went on here to check about Asos quality and saw it was terrible and decided I would never shop from there... Just for fun I thought I would check about a site that I love just fab so see if it got the complements it deserved , I was shocked to see how bad it was rated and realized that the people on here are only those that had a bad experience, because who writes about the good ones? Anyways after seeing that this is only the 1/10 people that had bad experiences I will take my chance on Asos and have my own experience

cristinah6
5/18/16

It clearly states that you have to join vip to get the good deals.. Or I just read carefully before entering my card info into a website. You have five days to push a button to skip the month so you won't be charged. I also have a alarm to remind me. The one time I did forget, yes it kind of sucked that the money was taken out but that was on me! I forgot. However it forced me to get a cute pair of heels which I loved. Quality is great for the price and i have never had a issue with shipping. Everyone I know always loves the shoes I buy from them and I always recommend the website.

freddij
5/13/16

the website is not explained clearly nor is it explained on the TV advert.
I have cancelled my shoe order and the membership as it is not something I wanted to sign up to and I believe is very unclear.
I asked them to keep the shoes I ordered after finding out that there was a membership fee of £35 involved. they said that they would cancel my order and refund me the money that I spent on the shoes.
so the money should never have gone out- 2 days later I check my bank and the £10 for the shoes + £7.96 for postage = £17.96 gone from my account. when I called them I said that I cancelled my order they said I had to cancel within 48 hours of making the order - I cancelled the order in 12 hours... they said that my membership has been cancelled but they could not refund me the money for the shoes until I sent them back however I had already cancelled this order..... I HAVE CALLED MY BANK AND ASKED THEM TO BLOCK ANY MORE PAYMENTS FROM JUSTFAB AS I HAVE TERMINATED MY MEMBERSHIP .... I would advise others to do this - I'm not sure if they have tried to take any more payment but hopefully this works!!! don't get involved with them !!! not fair that they are not refunding some people I hope they don't take my money !!!

lindsayl15
5/13/16

Just Fab is a horrible company.They're going to hide in fine print that you're going to be continuously charged by the month for having bought one item one time and it was $#*!ty quality at that. I called in to customer service at: 1-866-808-4003 and lost my mind because I never signed up for VIP but was charged for it. They tried to make me keep VIP but I held my ground and gave them adequate sass and they caved and decided it was fair to let me cancel a membership I never wanted in the first place. Then when I addressed the charge they told me it would stay on my account until I wanted to use it.. I told them I hated the $#*!ty quality shoes I'd received and had no intention of ever shopping there again based on my experience, so I suggested they reimburse my money. They finally caved and put the money through. (don't back down) The charge was reversed and I was happy. Until a month later when I got yet another justfab VIP charge, They had returned my last months payment but still charged me for VIP this month. I just got off the phone with a poor customer service agent who took the wrath of a very angry customer. She finally removed my account, and after another fight reimbursed me the money again. As far as I know my mmbership has finally been cancelled however I suggest keeping a heavy eye on your credit card statements after ever doing business with these crooks. justfab is more like justCRAP and they think they're sneaky.

dianaw36
5/12/16

wow! I cancelled my "VIP membership a few months ago and noticed that my credit card balance was low. I seldom use this card so I check my account. JustFab continued to charge my account $39.99 AFTER I cancelled. Honestly, their "fashion consultant Jon" actually hung up on me! If you can't take the heat Jon, get the hell out of the kitchen!" Do your job!

hm43
5/11/16

I cancelled my "VIP" account months ago through the link on their website. I have still been charged for three months their "membership" fees, totalling $120 USD. I emailed demanding the funds be returned, getting no response. Did a live chat; after getting disconnected twice, basically talked in circles and they conveniently had no record of the cancellation. Scam artists.

ericag30
5/11/16

I've been a member for over a year- never had an issue with skipping the month as was receiving email reminders. However, the last few months, I have not received a reminder and have been charged £70 in total. They refuse to refund my money even though I have been a loyal customer. When I asked to speak with a manager, they refused! I have cancelled my membership and decided to write a review since there is no way for me to get my money back!

royak1
5/11/16

Justfab been charging me 39.95 for 4 months,I called them 2 times but when I was talking they disconnected the call after that I left the country but this time I tried to chat online with them but nobody respond me,now I came back country and checked my account they charged me 156$ for 4 months,it's not fair, I'm just an student!!!I want to refund my money,it's too much for an international student.

gracev14
5/10/16

I bought a cute pair of heals from just fab, which my vip membership, well they were delivered quickly the quality is not good. they do look like the picture just add some superglue and scratches. There was also a toxic smell which instantly gave me a terrible headache. I called to cancel my account and they woman who finally spoke to me was anything but nice she was mad that I received the discount and then canceled but it was only because I did not want the responsibility of making sure I pressed "skip" each month. yes the shoes were cute but not worth the troubles I went through to get them.

luckym1
5/10/16

I am so happy to have come across this site, my husband saw the add on TV and knows i love shoes, I almost went online to buy, but i usually go to check the reviews any time i have any doubts, so thanks to all those who posted here, but so sorry you got scammed into this trap :(

aysham2
5/10/16

It's tempting to get their stuff based on being vip. Because it means we get stuff at a standard price of £35 per item which only 1 credit can be used on the account per order ... ??? Imagine you have 3 or 4 credits like I have by error which accumulated after forgetting each month to skip.
Each time I want to cancel the account I get reminded that the credits cannot be used for item as whilst and will be charged more on top of the credit if I cancel membership and just use credits. Which means I am trapped. So hence why people say it's a scam. I recently purchased a bag which was so unsafe me and daughter cut our fingers due the wear in it the metal studs the sharp arms kept raising and pointing up and when we reached in bag they would either poke our hands or cut us. All they offered was a member credit back. So they are not helps full or kind or conscious for what service they offer. They are making millions from trapping people due to their 'clear policies' wow so much for rules what about compensation for us cutting our hands. All I asked for was one refund for the credit so I can go immediately buy a bag from else where they said sorry no. It's policy.

juliac39
5/9/16

Has anyone else been caught by JustFabUK???? Total scam and pay pal are partners in it. I ordered a pair of shoes which I paid for. Pay pal have taken money out of my account for three consecutive months (£35). When I contacted Paypal they said when I ordered the shoes I entered into an agreement with JustFabUK for them to take £35 a month from my account....so far it's cost me £105 for one delivery. PLEASE PASS THIS ON.....PAYPAL are linked to this company and are party to the scam. PAYPAL also provided me with a telephone number to contact JustFabUK which doesn't exist, it's an obsolete tone when you dial it. would love this message to go viral to stop other girls getting Ripped off

terri-1
5/8/16

Not sure why everyone is saying it is a scam. It does clearly state you will be charged $39.95 each month unless you skip, which I have done with no problem.

As a shoe addict, this has been the best thing for me as I have now been able to hold my shoe shopping to one pair a month.

The quality is fine for the price. I have bought designer shoes for hundreds of dollars and they are no more comfortable to wear than a $39.95 pair of JustFab shoes. In fact, I have a pair of $1,300 shoes in my closet only worn once because they are uncomfortable to wear. I would much rather spend $39.95 and have them sit unworn.

What do people expect for $39.95 or less ????

cathyc62
5/7/16

You have to spend exactly 39.99 on one item or you get charged separately from your already 39.99 "vip" membership... And there's almost nothing to choose from for that exact price... Scam,garbage, predatory company

marisar7
5/6/16

There are so wrong it so meny ways .found that out today .because there taken my money out of my bank .I only got a pair of boots that I bought off there site .and by doing this there take 35 pound out off my bank each month .the cheeky twats .how can there get away with .when you don't sign a contract and says nowt on the site wear they can take money out each month .I would never got the boots if I know this was going to happen .(if this happen to you please ask pay pal to help you .)

quenieshat
5/5/16

I purchased 2 shoes from Just fab and never again, they make it look like they are giving you all this discount only for them to be signing you up to there monthly subscribtion which I didnt ask for and they start taking out money out of your account, I was so shocked when I saw this and called the company, who said that i subscribed. I told them that I had no idea i did it and dont want it, they at first refused to give me my money back then they said they would pay me back after 3 weeks im still waiting for my money to be returned. be warned!!!!!

junea13
5/4/16

I purchased one item not knowing they would latch on to my credit card to the tune of $39.95/month. Even when I called to cancel whatever the heck they were charging me for she gave me a song and dance on why I should stay. This company sucks and they will charge you every month for doing absolutely nothing.

georgiew2
5/4/16

I had placed a previous order with Just fab so im guessing thats how they obtained my details. This Sunday (Bank holiday sunday) I accidently clicked the wrong button when browsing for some shoes. When i got an email saying i had placed an order for £35.00 (THAT I DO NOT HAVE). I emailed them immediately and then three times over the space of two days to CANCEL my order but they emailed me back saying i had no way of cancelling my order at all. Apparently i have to refuse my parcel (which is going to my work warehouse) so i need be there to refuse it (HIGHLY UNLIKELY) and then wait 6 weeks for a refund! This is the worse customer service i have ever received and i will be writing reviews everywhere to warn people from using this AWFUL company. I work at a company with a very high success in customer service so i know what im talking about. Now i am £35 out of pocket for a silly mistake. Absurd

cococ15
5/3/16

I signed up knowing that they would charge 39.99 every month but I was willing to do it for the cute boots I got for over $10. Then this business started going downhill for me. 1. the boots are not well made, the zipper were broken on the boots so I had to get them exchanged, the second pair got the same problem! Then I figured for 10 bucks it's too much work to get them exchanged so I just let them go. 2. I use to be fine with them charging me 39.99 and I can still shop later. Well, let me tell you it's not worth it! I got total of 4 items from them, and I currently own NONE! I wore them once and donated them to goodwill! They are not worth the money people ! They belong in the dumpster! For the past two month, I've been very busy and forgot to skip again! (God damn it ) Now I have two account credit sitting in my account. The shoes that I am interested in buying is 24.95, and you can't use your credit towards items worth less than 39.99! You have to pay 24.95!!!!

yukij
5/3/16

Horrible experience. Their shoes are cheaply made and they make unwanted charges. Canceling was such a hassle. Please avoid the trouble and stay away!!!!!!

madelineb10
4/24/16

DISCLAIMER: The site is not a scam. The VIP membership surcharge is plastered throughout the site. It's just annoying to remember to "skip" each month (they only give you a 5-day period to avoid being charged each month). HOWEVER, avoid this site at all costs. Their products are cheap and the reviews on the site are obviously bias.

Sadly, I was reeled in by this company's promotional deal of receiving your 1st pair of shoes for 75% off. Hopefully, this post will steer away others from making the same mistake I did, which was trying to buy shoes from this company.

I ordered two different pairs of boots and both of them were poor quality. The zippers were difficult to zip up and one of the boots' zippers were scratched (it didn't help that it was coated in cheap paint either).

They also ship the boots in a shoe box that's only covered by a thin, gray bag (no bubble wrap or Styrofoam peanuts). Sadly, the second pair of boots came in a slightly crumpled box.

Obviously, I returned both of the shoes, BUT they charge a $5.95 restocking fee if you want it to be credited back to your account. Furthermore, I didn't even receive a confirmation email confirming that they received my return! Luckily, I kept checking my statement until it popped up.

To sum it all up: poor quality, terrible return service, and apathetic customer service.

kayleej3
4/23/16

Justfab is THE WORST company I have ever dealt with. The customer service agents literally have no souls and are the monsters under your bed. They will bleed you dry once they get ahold of your PayPal or bank account. They are the kind of people that would gladly stick a knife in your back and smile while doing it. I recently "cancelled" my membership as soon as I realized I was charged their monthly fee. I was told I would receive my VIP monthly fee back. I spoke with 8 different representatives in two weeks about where my refund was and each person told me something different in order to keep giving me the run around. I was told I would receive it within 5-7 business days. After 7days I was told 5-10 days. After 10 days I was told I would receive an email to forward to my bank confirming my refund. The bank couldn't do anything with the email because I used PayPal. So I contacted again was told since I used PayPal it would take 10-15 days. feeling uneasy about everything I contacted again via live chat asking someone else how long it takes to receive a refund through PayPal and was told 5-10 days and that PayPal is at fault. So now I know for a fact they are bull$#*!ting me. So I reach out to PayPal account services to have a conference call with justfab and long story short they never cancelled my membership, never refunded my money and we're giving me the run around probably stalling the issue till they could charge my card again next month. PayPal Custer support asked the justfab customer represemtative for their employee ID # and they refused. I will NEVER shop there again and I hope no one else falls into their scam either.

jazmyna
4/22/16

Its a shame zero stars isn't an option.

Lost my bank card, ordered a replacement but didn't update my card on JustFab (for obvious reasons). Checked my bank account this month to find that I'd still been charged.

Apparently they had contacted my card company to get my new card details...

Tip for consumers: Don't join. Unless you really want cheap new shoes every single month forever. Even losing your bank card won't deter them.

anonymousn6
4/20/16

First of all. Everyone complaining that they don't tell you that you automatically signed up to have your account charged 39.95 a month once you make a purchase unless you "skip" the month and that its called the vip membership... I'm sorry but you clearly didn't look around or read much. It says it multiple times across their website and on your way to check out. It's not a scam just read before you proceed. I don't want to defend them to much because what I went through I don't think was so much legal on their part.

Four years ago I made a purchase and was full aware of the whole VIP membership. It just so happens the same month I made my purchase my bank card expired. When I realized I forgot to skip the next month and saw there was no charge from them I remembered my card expired and they couldn't charge it because it was expired. I thought that's fine I probably shouldn't spend the money anyway.

Fast forward to two months ago.... My account went into the red. (We are on a tight budget and our money is very well planned out) I didn't know why. When I looked I saw a charge from them. I went to their site and looked at my account and they still had my EXPIRED card on file. I looked at my "credits" and I had one. I called them right away and told them I wanted a refund because that charge was not authorized by any means and it simply shouldn't have happened. She told me I needed to skip the month and I explained it shouldn't have charged because that card is expired. I got the "one time refund" (as she put it) and it was fine. I tried to ale my card info out but it will NOT let you without putting a new card in to replace the info. So I left it be.

Today I realized it was a new month and something told me to look to see if they charged me again. And they did! I called them immediately again and told them I wanted my money back and my VIP membership cancelled. She told me I had to skip the month if I didn't want to be charged. I told her I don't care if I didn't skip the month, it's not even legal to be charging that card because it's expired. She told me it would be refunded and my account would be canceled. After reading many comments about not getting the refund I will be watching. I have gotten the emails that confirm the refund and the cancellation.

I had never made a purchase after my first because the shoe looked different from the pic. Instead of a clearly white stripe from the toe to the heel (which the picture showed) my shoes have a silver stripe. I didn't complain because I thought the silver looked better anyway. After wearing them ONE time I had to walk across pebbles and the pebbles actually put HOLES in the soles of the shoe. And many pebbles got stuck in the shoe. The quality just seemed really crappy. I was disappointed with that.

melw19
4/20/16

Got two pairs of boots about 6 months ago. I have to say they were ok quality, but am sure had I shopped around, could have found similar boots cheaper. Just fab took £70 out of my account before i'd realised, Upon phoning was told in a unprofessional manner that I'd entered into a monthly contract. They were told that I wanted my money back and to cancel the contract immediately, After an hour of arguing, they agreed to repay me £35 and that the other £35 would be a credit note to spend in the store. After a further 3 telephone conversations the money finally went back onto my account, but i'm left with a credit note that I cant find anything I like to buy with!!
To all the people who are struggling to get money back, I say stand your ground, dont take any of their crap and keep phoning and pestering them if need be. Companys like this should be banned from selling, and need people with bad experiences to complain and write reviews!!

kayc56
4/20/16

This WAS about a year ago, but my mom ordered these adorable ankle boots off JustFab. They only had the picture of the outsides at an angle but she was fine with that.
When she got them they had no zippers on the inside like we would assume they would.
LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS with no zipper.
Even using a shoe horn and trying to cram her feet in got nowhere.
What kind of site sells things you can't even put on??? Do they have people try on their designs first????

corinnak
4/18/16

I bought some clothes in Febuary 2016 and was told on the website, if I signed up for VIP membership I would get a great discount - so I did. What was not made clear though was, that by doing so they charge your account every month $39.95 membership fee.
I contacted the company as soon as I realized that I had been charged in March and in April. They were rude and unhelpful and told me I knew what I signed up for.
I contacted Paypal and they helped me to contact justfab again. We were in a conference call and the justfab rep was rude again, put us on hold and then told us: sorry but you will not get a refund.
Paypal is now escalating the claim on my behalf!
Unbelievable practices! Don't sign up for VIP membership!

michellep87
4/18/16

Back in 2013 whilst struggling with severe addiction I ordered a pair of boots and unknowingly signed up to their VIP membership. 10 months later upon release from residential rehab (where I had no access to internet and was not able to receive external post) I found that they had been taking £35 per month from my account. I phoned them as soon as I realised what they had been doing but they refused point blank to refund the money as it had been "converted" to credits. I have since attempted to buy clothes from them and use my "credit" but every time they have had to be sent back due to being the wrong size or just plainly badly made. I have tried again today to get my money refunded even offering to send in Drs certificates to back up my story but was told that "I should contact my bank and see what they can do". I will never use JustFab or recommend it to anyone and I suggest that neither do you!

schazk
4/16/16

Bought the first pair of shoes! came with one heel shorter than the other! exchanged it! came with one heel twisted and 2 size smaller than what I ordered! canceled my account! and they are not even refunding me.
stay away!

tees10
4/16/16

My mother used to order from them until she seen every month they were taking money out of her account and when asked why they had no reason behind it all they told her was that she had to " skip this month " every month, she decided to cancel her membership and they kept forcing her to stay but she had no interest. My experience with them recently has also been horrible I ordered a pair of shoes from them and for some reason they got sent back to their warehouse when I told customer service I wanted a refund they insisted I just take 10% off my next purchase I told them no I don't want it I want a refund I got my refund the same day and it wasn't even the full amount these people are full of ****

harrik1
4/15/16

Never shop from this website, they are cone. They have taken money out of my account every month, I had no idea about it.

lindseym41
4/14/16

Never buy from them. Scammers just steal more money out of your account and say they will refund you and never do. Educate yourself on how to run a company and how to do your damn job.

lisan65
4/14/16

I brought a pair of boots at the bargain price of £12.70 back in december with my credit card. This month my credit card statement came in and i could not work out why i was still at my limit when i hadn't used it for a month. then i properly looked and looked back on previous statements to find that just fab the robbing ba****ds have been taking £35 a month. so my cheap boots have now cost me over £200 quid. When i called them they said i couldn't cancel this vip thing that i never realised i had signed up for. be very careful of this company. they are screwed now as i have cancelled my card and i will never order from them again!!!!!

maddio
4/13/16

Worst experience with online shopping I have ever had both in customer service and quality. I was first sent a pair of shoes that were used with scratches and called to ask for a new pair, needing them for an upcoming event. They said they would send me a new pair within a week but never received them. I called back after not hearing back for 2 months and they said the person closed the case and I couldn't get a refund. After talking to higher up administration for hours I was given my refund. After being a monthly VIP customer for 2 years I was upset and asked for some compensation, all they offered to me was 20% off my next order. So I cancelled my VIP monthly membership and they revoked my discount. WORST COMPANY EVER

miaw15
4/13/16

They charged my account every month, and they don't ask you to do this. Then when you want to cancel the account they make you take all these steps, and when i was talking to a consultant on the live chat they kept trying to convince me to say, all i could say was "NO, CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WHILE IM BEING NICE" and they ended the chat. HORRIBLE SERVICE.

tarak17
4/12/16

So I bought sandals...SANDALS from this company once about a year and a half ago. Just found out a week ago they have been charging me $40 every month for a year and a half, I was so angry. That's over $500, I called the company and threatened to sue and take them to the better business bearue.(BBB), they refunded me $440 and chose two items to use up rest of the credits, then canceled my membership. They hassled me and tried to refund me as little as possible, but no, they can legally give you your full refund if you threaten them to the BBB, and I knew this, so they eventually gave me back my $440. Hope this helps for the people who say they couldn't get their refund back, you CAN.

veran17
4/12/16

They are thieeeeves!!!!! Keep away from them

cherylj27
4/12/16

They don't want to keep your repeat business. The clandestine way that they take your
money and refuse to give it back is disgraceful. They had £70.00 of my money I've got back £35.00 and I will not let it rest. I want it all back. The Customer service dept - so called Fashion Advisers are so deceptive they are trained to go round and round to were your down.
The company is just a legal scam - they found a way to get your money and they are milking it. Just think of the interest they are making on your money. Those people that write good things about the Website are staff. Its a CON CON CON

harveyn8
4/11/16

So glad didnt buy/deal with these. THANKS TO ALL REVIEWS WARNING COMMENTS. No doubt will be losing many customers and business deals. Lost my backing and others.

amya49
4/11/16

Kept charging me £35 a month for an £8 pair of shoes, they refuse to pay me back my £105 thwy have taken and insisted that I signed up for the VIP membership what was apparent clear whilst checking out. This is untrue it is not clear and such a scam! Do not order any deals from just fab! They will automatically sign you up for a £35 a month deal!

abbyw15
4/7/16

I bought two pairs of shoes from JustFab.com and they were good and well made. Then comes the charges. They charged me $39.95 a month for becoming a VIP member when I didn't sign up for that. When I called customer service they said I had been "automatically enrolled" and that I "didn't read the fine print in the contract". Ma'am, you just said I was enrolled automatically so how was I supposed to?!?!

vickyr7
4/7/16

I purchased a pair of boots from justfab a couple of months ago for around £8.....or so I thought ! I then read my invoice stating they were £35 but on my bank statement only £8 had come out . Checked my statement last night to find they have taken £35 from my account each month since buying the boots which I wouldn't have bought for £35 to begin with! So I call and get through to some girl called 'Tanya' who finds this highly amusing and tries to offer me 20% off my next shop ! I politely told her where to stick it and asked she returned my money since I have no recollection of joining some VIP rubbish but she would not give me my £70 back ! I paid through PayPal and not sure how to get it back! Can anyone help?

venusl2
4/6/16

I want to thank everyone for submitting your reviews because you just saved me a lot of money

maryc222
4/6/16

Bought something for my daughter last month - yoga kit - using Paypal - was not even aware I had set up any kind of account and absolutely not ticked any box giving me some blooming VIP membership - which apparently give this Just NOT fab business permission to take money out of my account every month towards stuff I haven't yet ordered! Gobsmacked to find £44 taken from my account today - daylight robbery! Did manage to get through and have been told I will be refunded and my account closed - I live in hope. Was told I had agreed to this insanity when I bought the items - arghhh!! DO NOT GO NEAR JUSTFAB.

rubyh33
4/6/16

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST ON LINE COMPANIES TO BUY FROM. THE PRODUCTS ARE SO CHEAPLY MADE AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!
THE OWNERS ADAM GOLDENBERG AND DON RESSIER MUST BE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK, STEALING MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLES MONEY.
KIMORA LEE SIMMONS IS THE PRESIDENT AND CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF THIS JOKE COMPANY, DOES SHE HAVE HER HEAD BURIED IN THE SAND?? INVESTIGATIONS ARE ONGOING RE; THIS COMPANY.

anyous
4/1/16

I've only order one item from this site, and it was a purchase of a bag. When the bag arrive it was nothing like the picture. It was HUGE, almost look like one of those weekend bag. The bag on the model wasn't even that BIG, it was a medium size black satchel bag. Anyways, I called and wanted to cancel my membership because I didn't feel the need to keep reminding myself every single month that I have to "skip" each month if I didn't want to get charge $40. I called customer service to have my membership cancel, the customer representative was talking my ear off about staying with JustFab & I told him No, I'm sorry I want to cancel since I'm sure I won't be purchasing from them anymore. He put me on hold for 20 mins! Why? I hung up and called back and it was the same guy I've spoken to earlier. REALLY?! I'm so done. I will never ever ever buy from this website again. Worst customer Service ever.

tarat13
3/29/16

So I got these shoes from justfabfor my mom's Christmas present and I thought it was a really good price because it was only about $12. After awhile I noticed that every month $40 was being taken out. I didn't know where this money was going so I callled them and they said that I was a vip member, but I never signed up for it. They said they would refund me for those 4 months and that they would cancel my membership. Don't buy anything from justfab. You might think that your'e just a guest member and only have to pay for those pair of shoes that you bought once. Though in reality there are scammimg you for your'e money. Please read everything before buying something online and don't do what I did!

53 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4 days ago
Add your answer
4 days ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other customers.

4 Photos for JustFab