US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alexisj13

I've never had a problem with customer service here. (in 155 reviews)

christac2

I thought that was awesome and considered even keeping the VIP membership. (in 68 reviews)

morganf21

They looked exactly like the picture and I could cancel my account after so I had no monthly charges. (in 258 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michelec27
2/12/16

idiots from different countries

emmah53
2/12/16

They steel from you! Don't make it clear they will take £35 out of your account each month! Called them up fair enough the women was polite on the phone but even still she couldn't understand the situation what was going on! Kept saying I have 3 credits! Which is £105 to spend! I explained to the women I just had a baby and can't afford to be without that money and all she could do is give me £35 back! Which is meant to be back in my back account within 3 to 5 working days but we will see about that...

kristinap15
2/11/16

Awful company. Purchased a pair of shoes (not the buy 2 deal) ONE time. They charged me the following month! $20.00. I had read reviews of this situation after my purchase and thought (well if they credit my account, I'll have it to spend). I log into my account and I have no $20.00 of my own money; it's just taken. For what? Why would I pay a company money month after month for absolutely nothing? I am so stupid. I saw the same shoes on Ebay, Just stick with Ebay! I will have to close my bank account because that is easier than attempting customer service.

leilam7
2/11/16

This is the worst site to buy anything off of! It is a scam company that steals your money! Don't not give them a penny of your money! I bought something 5 months ago thinking I'm getting this great deal for a $10 pair of boots, come to find out they have been charging me $40 a month since I bought the ugly shoes( cheap material, not what expected) then when I called the first time, the representative hung up on me, the second time I called the only thing they could say was "well in the terms and conditions" this is the worst experience I have ever had and I advise you not to spend any money with this rip-off company!

yasemink1
2/11/16

I thought this site seemed too good to be true when i first came across it, as it advertised that your first outfit would be $25.00 when shopping in there fabletics department.
So, obviously I was drawn in by this great deal on athletic apparel.
As I made my first purchase, this turned out to be quite untrue, as I only had 2 items in my cart and my first outfit was not coming out to be this low cost and was in fact much more than $25.00, but I decided I would make my purchase anyways even though they already falsely advertised this one deal. The Items I ordered were fine when I got them and I decided I would just not shop there again now that I had realized their deals were a way to draw you in but were in the end empty lies.
About a month after my one and only purchase, while checking my bank account I was surprised to see a charge from justfab for $39.95 and I knew I had not purchased anything so I called the company and they told me that this amount of money would be taken out of "members" account on a monthly basis. Not only did I not knowingly sign up for this membership, but this monthly cost was not advertised online at all unless you go in search for it (which a person new to the site would never know this) and i never put any credit card information into their system so they must have gotten it somehow when I made my one purchase. The woman on the phone then attempted to change the subject bringing up other options when I flat out told her I wanted to cancel my membership. Eventually she did, but this ended up being a huge scam with false advertisement and they would not even refund me the money that they removed unannounced. Please avoid justfab, fabletics, and every other site related before you know what you are getting into! I would not wish this unfortunate situation on anyone else.

alisonh22
2/11/16

I am still waiting for my refund, it has now been a month since you emailed me to let me know you had received the goods back. I have emailed you 4 times now asking where it is, I still haven't any response. Customer service is appalling. I have cancelled my subscription and I would not recommend ordering anything from this company. I also know a few other people who are having the same problem, all of us are waiting for refunds. Disgraceful company.

christinam58
2/10/16

My husband bought boots for me for Christmas and we are still paying their monthly vip fee whether you want to order anything more or not. Upon calling to cancel were told we will have to pay two more months fees, what a scam!!!!

angelines5
2/10/16

Wow, those shoes are super cute! You totally want to get them!
Then, every month you can pay your $40 dues to the site which you have to spend before cancelling or it's a total waste of money because there are no refunds!
And, if you get a shoe on promotion there's no refund! Final offer unless it's full price! What a fantastic deal.

This site sucks and has been the bane of my existence the last few months. YOU CAN ONLY CANCEL BY PHONE CALL, and they have a speech about skipping to give you, so just politely tell them you're moving to Indonesia or something to get them off your back.

The shoes aren't anything special, you're better off paying $20 on eBay.

Tip for consumers: don't

janh54
2/8/16

I was just looking for a pair of boots and being a first time customer I was offered 70% discount. Yiphee. Lovely boots lovely price and I will certainly buy from this company again - or so I thought. However the following month £35 was taken from my account. On phoning them I was told this is part of my membership. I was told I can cancel my membership, but the £35 will not be refunded. I had ticked the terms and conditions, but didn't read them as I was only buying a pair of boots so I assumed would just recover returns. Not happy - don't shop with this company

meo85
2/7/16

Sizing is completely off, I ordered a shirt one size larger than I typically wear and it's too small. The rings I ordered are also too small even though all my other rings are the size I ordered. They refuse to give me a full refund and won't just exchange for the correct size. I skipped the month on the 2nd, yet they still charged my account, said it was my fault as I used the app on my phone instead of a computer. Low quality and horrible customer service.

kater73
2/6/16

I bought a pair of heels from JustFab and they fell apart within a couple months. Of course there was no way to get my money back... One month I forgot to skip the month and I didn't want my money to go to waste, so I ordered a cardigan. The cardigan is so cheap and poorly made- definitely not worth $40!! I've tried to cancel my membership for the past five days, but I keep getting put on hold for 20+ minutes and I eventually just have to hang up because I don't have the time to stay on the phone. In past months, when I've tried to cancel my account, the customer service reps will say/do anything to try and change your mind. They make it almost impossible to cancel your membership so they can keep charging you $40/month whenever you forget to "skip the month". I would NEVER recommend JustFab to a friend!

celestes5
2/4/16

I was also charged when I should not have been (on the 25th instead of the 6th). When I called and finally got a supervisor, after being on hold for twenty minutes and hung up on, I was told that they did not see the charge in their system. I had my bank call them to verify and they told the bank, who was looking at the charge from my account, that there was no such charge. My bank's manager told the "supervisor" from justfab that he would fax him the proof and he told them they don't do that. I decided to stop dealing with justfab and have the bank file a charge claim. I am waiting to see if they charge me again even though I canceled the membership. The things I have received from justfab were cheaply made.

nataliec19
2/2/16

Total scam and rip off. Had so much hassle with them. Cancelled my account because they took a payment which shouldn't of been taken.. Can't claim money back from my PayPal, bank or just fab, been pushed from pillar to post. I still haven't had a refund. CRAP QUALITY!!

carlym13
2/2/16

Everything from the clothes to purses to shoes are so cheap and poorly made, these are payless shoes and Forever 21 quality with double the prices, if not even more. I have never in my life paid $39.99 for a pair of FLATS! And everything is $39.99 if you use your credits, if you buy something on sale you have to pay out of pocket instead of your credit which comes out automatically every month. UGH I am soooo frusterated that I ever got involved with this company, it was way to hard to cancel my membership or return my cheap shoes that were so uncomfortable. There are too many sites out there to buy shoes and clothes from, do not limit yourself to strictly this site just because the commercials make it look appealing.

zulekhan
2/1/16

I've purchased a lot of things from these guys. Love their purses. I've bought a number of them from these guys. Even gifted a couple. Nice stuff. Buyer beware when it comes to their shoes. They do however have a good return policy.

jennag7
1/30/16

I was a VIP member years ago. Didnt mind their services until years later I go to use my (already paid for) member credit and they take more money out of my acct for a membership. Just fab is a joke and I will never deal with them or refer them again.

raheeml
1/30/16

This company is a scam

reagang
1/29/16

I called to cancel and the lady just kept pushing to offer me free stuff to stay. I've only used the site twice the year I've been a member and skipped eery month and forgot one time and did not like being charged 40$.

First she asked to send me reminders to skip, I declined and asked her just to cancel. Second, said she had applied a 20% off discount to my account. At this point it was pissing me off because I just imply wanted to cancel it. Third, she offered to send me a free gift. I literally said, stop pushing me to stay. Delete my account now.

So stupid

amberm58
1/27/16

I have ordered 6 handbags and 3 boots. I am loving all of them. I did mess up and forgot to skip a month and I called them and they said it would be on my card in 5-7 days but it only took about 2 hours. I wish they had better clothes don't like to much. They need to get some new stuff even though they say the stuff is new.

carolynneh
1/27/16

I'm hooked onJustfab booths, shoes are high quality for a reasonable price. I would make it recommended to everyone.

Tip for consumers: check out their accessories including purses and outfits are also high quality

tobies
1/25/16

Why are they getting such a bad rep??” - I just bought my first pair from JustFab. I bought the Montra Style in black size 10. Originally a 40$ shoe for 15$.
I personally talked to a lady on the phone WHILE ORDERING. They do mention with the VIP membership that it does charge you 39.95 a month unless you skip it. If you're not wanting that and just want the 9.99$ shoe then go for it, and cancel the next day. These people are super duper nice, and they arent running any scams or taking all of your money on purpose. Even if you do end up not skipping the month and having to pay 39.95, you do still get the credit on their website to ANYTHING THERE. From Jeans, to shoes, to jewelry. The only reason they get a bad rep is because people are NOT looking into the VIP membership for what it is. That is not the people at JustFabs mistake so dont blame them for that. You just need to look into what youre purchasing and getting into with it. Do your research ladies.
Other than that, I am not more thrilled to be a part of it. If I dont have the money for the 39.95 ill just skip that month. Easy as pie. I love this website, and I love all their products. So kudos to you JustFab!

kellyb123
1/24/16

I called to close my account, which was made to be a grand ordeal because the person on the line with me kept repeating how I should not close my account. I felt like I was arguing with a robot. I had to firmly tell her to close my account, permanently. I was notified through email that my new bill was about to come in from Just Fab, a few months (almost a year) later. I immediately changed my credit card.

This is fraud! This website tried to sneakily re-subscribe me to their monthly charges after I closed my account! That is unacceptable.

pennym18
1/24/16

I bought a necklace back in 2008. That's all I bought. Then my husband brought to my attention that were getting charged $39.95 per month for something I never signed up for. I did not opt for the VIP service at the time and did not opt for anything other than my purchase. Back in 2012 I started getting charged $39.95 per month. When that credit card expired they somehow got my new card information and started charging from that card. I have $1,078.00 charged altogether. I had to call twice to finally get it cancelled and threatened to get the credit card fraud unit after them. They refunded me $399.00 back onto my account but couldn't reimburse me for the rest because they didn't have the old card information to put it back onto that card. I'm going to file with the BBB and see if there is any way to get the rest of my money. This is a very bad business. Stay away!

shaneb32
1/22/16

Returned a pair of boots they said money will back in account in 5-7 days after they received them and now 15 days later After they have boots I contact them again and now thay say I have to wait 3-5 days now, what a crap site they are quick enough to take money avoid this place if I was you !!! Just fab you are a bunch of c**ts!!!!!!

megr4
1/20/16

What can you say about all the bad reviews of your shop? I'm afraid it might happen to me.

Tip for consumers: Study the sites and read all the bloggers message and reviews.

amandam109
1/20/16

Decided to try out JustFab despite seeing a number of warning reviews, but they had 2-for-1 sale I decided was worth the risk. 3 of the 6 items I ordered were perfect and I really enjoy them. Two of the items, I was able to complete the return process online. The third, I couldn't exchange online because they didn't have the size I needed (they run out of stock in certain sizes quickly) and I couldn't get a credit because I had bought them on special. So I try to contact customer service. First the page "Help & Contact" page was down. Then I tried to contact them via chat (from the Feedback form, still couldn't get to the contact page) and waited for 45 minutes with no contact. Finally broke down & called their support line. Waited 15 minutes to talk to a human being, who was very nice, but not experienced in customer service (left me hanging for 2-3 minutes at a time, asked me the same questions over and over and over again) after 15 minutes on the phone with her, nothing was resolved. I decided just to send back the 3rd item with the other two and emailed their customer support to let them know (where they scolded me for sending the item back not covered by the return label). Today I received only one of the two items.
As soon as all that crap is completed, I will be canceling my account (which I'm sure I'll have to spend an hour with customer service to do).
Unless you are 100% sure everything will fit, it's not worth it.

FYI, I don't tend to be a complainer with customer service, I usually just chalk it up as a learning experience, but this has been extremely frustrating. I've worked in retail, food service and property management. I would've had to write up/intensively re-train any employee who handled an account like this.

meetm1
1/16/16

If you read everything,instead of just clicking "I agree" you will see that it clearly states on the 6 of every month after your first order your account will be charged 39.99 for shoes and a credit will be posted to ur account unless you skip the month before the 6 I can't understand y people would write a bad review or say something is a scam when you agreed to be charged don't be so hype to get a pair of shoes for low and not read the contract the you enter into

taylork19
1/15/16

I had to cancelled my just fab membership last month because I could not afford it, and they still charged me the monthly subscription amount!!!

taso10
1/15/16

I decided to try this site out. First order, hated 3 out of the 4 items I got. No problem with most retailers, except despite the company stating exchanges are easy and free, they are not. 1. I wasn't able to do my returns online. They had me call them. Then upon calling them the representative kept pushing for me to keep or exchange items. Then instead of honoring my request for a refund, he kept saying store credit until I had to clarify their policy..I had to ask several times whether or not they had a refund policy because he kept saying I could only get store credit. After asking SEVERAL times for a refund to my credit card, the representative finally relented. But then said there was RESTOCKING FEE OF 5.95 FOR EACH ITEM. So IT IS NOT A FREE RETURN. Even then I was okay with washing my hands of this company.
Then I requested to cancel my "membership". The representative tried to confuse me and told me that I am not obligated to purchase anything any month, I would just have to skip months on my profile. I ONCE AGAIN ASKED TO CANCEL. He again kept going around how I wouldnt get charged if I didnt purchase.. AND SAID THAT THE MONTHLY FEE CAN WE USED AS CREDIT TO PURCHASE THINGS. You have to manually go into your profile and chose to skip months OTHERWISE YOU GET CHARGED A MONTHLY FEE. i ASKED 3 TIMES TO HAVE MY MEMBERSHIP CANCELLED BEFORE HE AGREED and is supposedly sending email to confirm.
I do not recommend this site. shop elsewhere with bigger reputable companies who's policies are transparent. this was too much time wasted and too much of a scammy pushy misleading fradulent type of customer service rep.

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE they charge monthly. RETURNS ARE NOT FREE, THERE IS A RESTOCKING FEE OF 5.95 PER ITEM! CUSTOMER SERVICE IS DIFFICULT AND PUSHY.

charlynr
1/15/16

WTF... for the past 4 months.. justFab has been taking money out of my account and not even letting me know thru my f*ckin' email.. WTF is wrong with this company.. I need my money back.. and what's up with this automated answering machine??? its frustrating.. tried calling and got hanged up after placing me on a hold.. I am beyond frustrated.. I don't $#*! over $200.00 that's my hard earned money...

sharim9
1/14/16

I did not join the club, but paid full price, $62.00, including quick shipping. It was extremely late, so I returned them immediately. That was six weeks ago. I still have not got back my 70.00, and they have hung up on me, and lied to me as to where my money is.

mollyo
1/14/16

I bought a pair of boots, they got their payment. A month later I was charged again and without my consent, money was taken out of my account. Called them, they refused to give me back my money and gave me only a credit which I didn't want. A month later they did the same thing again, had to file a fraud report, get a whole new debit card and everything with the works. Still disputing with this company, completely unprofessional and thieves! I still want my money back!!!!!

bd34
1/12/16

I saw an ad on TV for JustFab and it seemed like a reputable company. I bought my first pair of shoes and signed up to be a VIP member, knowing full well of the monthly charges to my credit card. I also understood that there was a "Skip the Month" option, every month, so that I would not be charged. This past month, I noticed a charge to my account, even after I had skipped the month. I called the customer service line and it was a virtual consultant?? When I first signed up I was under the impression that I would be able to talk to a real person... Anyways, after a full-blown 10-minute conversation with this virtual idiot, I was transferred to a REAL LIFE PERSON (CRAZY RIGHT???) This girl sounded very sweet, but she hardly knew what she was talking about. I asked to cancel my VIP Membership and she asked me what a VIP Membership was. Wow. After I explained it to her, she continuously said that I was making a mistake and shouldn't cancel my membership..whatever happened to the days where the customer is always right? Finally, after being on hold twice for a joint period of 30-minutes, I was able to cancel my account. Overall? Horrible customer service. JustFab needs a wake-up call concerning who they hire and how well their employees know the company. Never buy from this website. Ever. Don't do it.

sarahg92
1/11/16

JUSTFAB...at taking peoples money!. The only online shopping site I have ever come across on the WWW, which after giving your bank details to buy an item. There after they assume that you are agreeing for them to 'take' £35.00 from your bank account EVERY MONTH. Their argument is they have put it on the small print that an agreement has been made for this to go ahead.....REALLY...Who...reads...the...small...print.
Also 'if' the styles and designs were of a high quality and on trend people might want to buy new shoes from them every month...haha

tammyl27
1/11/16

The first time I bought from the site I used a gift card so I had no problems, the shoes are relatively decent and shipping is done in a timely fashion, However this time I used my credit card and I have been back and forth with this so call customer service to refund my card for automatic charges, every time you call you get a different story, I had to call three times to have my account cancelled, but just when I thought all was well I see I am charged again in December, this is a bunch of bull$#*!. I think it is very inconvenience and foolish to assume someone would want to spend $39.99 on shoes every month, they say its in the fine print so please read before you commit. But this site is ridiculous in my opinion.

joannar10
1/10/16

I bought 2 pairs of shoes in may 2014, and i have just noticed you have been taking 35 from my bank every month since which in total you have robbed 665 of my hard earned money..SO DO I GET A REFUND??? this is shameful and discraceful

fuckj

!!!!!!!!!!!!!WARNING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
DO NOT BUY ANYTHING FROM JUST FAB ITS FULL OF FRAUD AND DECEPTION! MONEY HAS BEEN TAKEN OUT OF MY ACCOUNT SO EASILY AND I HAVE BEEN WORKING HARD, TO EARN IT! IF I SEE THE SO CALLED OWNERS OF 'JUST FAB' AKA JUST FRAUD I WILL SPIT ON THEIR FACE AND I REALLY HOPE THEY GET SHUT DOWN FOR ROBBING PEOPLE!!! SHAME ON YOU FOR MAKING MONEY THIS WAY. I COULD GO ON AND ON..
FROM THE MOST ANGRIEST CUSTOMER OF JUST FAB

Ask $#*! about JustFab
sophiel18
1/9/16

In May last year I decided to order a pair of shoes for a wedding and thought JustFab was a good deal. Little did I know I was signing up to 'VIP membership' without even realising! It wasn't until August that I noticed they had been taking £35 from my account every single month. I phoned to complain and cancel my membership (which I didn't even know I had) immediately. They basically only offered me a part refund and that the other £35 would be transferred as 'credit' but I still insisted on cancelling as I wouldn't be purchasing anything further from them. I then checked my bank statement yesterday and discovered they had taken another £35!! I was absolutely furious and phoned JustFab immediately to make a complaint and request a refund. The first time I phone the lady explains that I cannot receive a refund and that I did not actually cancel my membership back in August...I then obviously begin to get more frustrated. I demand that she goes back through their phone records to prove that I cancelled. She puts me on hold for about 2 minutes and hangs up on me! I call again....same lady...different name. She claims that she will put me on hold while she listens to the phone recording....she puts the phone down on me yet again. I phone for the third time..same lady again...another different name. I called her out on this and asked her why she was claiming to be someone else and using different names to which I did not get an answer. In the end she refused to refund me and called me a lier denying I ever cancelled in the first place. I even asked to be put through to her supervisor/manager...her response was that no one was available to talk to.
Obviously still extremely frustrated as my complaint had not been settled, I phoned my bank and explained the situation. My bank informed me that they had not only taken a payment in January, they had also taken £35 in October, November and December so £140 all together! As my bank account is VISA, they confirmed that the £140 would be back in my account the same evening and would block any future payments. Although I am happy that I have received my money back, I am certainly not happy that JustFab will continue to do this to other people! AVOID THIS COMPANY LIKE THE PLAGUE!!!

Tip for consumers: Contact your bank if an authorised payment has been debited from your account

andreaf36
1/9/16

In good faith I suscribed for the promotion of 2 items for £35. I'm a foreign person and I misunderstood the terms and conditions. Several months later I discovered they have been taking £35 from my bank account for being VIP (I wonder why is called VIP when you are treated like rubbish).
My husband rang them and the offered some money back but they will keep some money as "credit". I don't even want this "deal" because I didn't like the quality of what I purchased for the first (and last time). Apart from a horrible practice from this company I consider they descriminate people and the take advantage of that situation.

Tip for consumers: Worst experience ever

trishag1
1/8/16

I HAVE HAD NOTHING BUT GREAT EXPERIANCE WITH JUST FAB. WOULD REC0MMEND THEM TO EVERYONE.

nicholec7
1/8/16

They continue to take your money after you cancel.this site should be shut down

lem559
1/8/16

I cancelled my VIP I have got email confirmation and when I have checked my online banking they have took £70 when I have rang to complain I was told my account was not cancelled even though I have email confirmation and that I would not get a refund. This site is an absolute joke

naomif6
1/8/16

After they messed up my order and delivery address, I received a BROKEN product. I called the poor excuse of a customer service department and went through with them (at snail's pace' what the issue was and we arranged for the courrier to collect the item and I would receive a refund within 8 days. The boots were collected from my home address, three days later a courier turned up at my work address to collect the boots??!!

As if this wasn't bad enough in January I noticed that I had been charged £35. I called Just Fab and asked why. They explained I was a 'VIP Member'. Now, being a VIP member isn't a choice (Afterall, why would someone choose to be a VIP member and pay £35 a month for sub standard products and have one hell of a time with delivery?!). In actual fact what they do is sign you up automatically when you make your first purchase. There is no consent, tick box, explanation, notification or ANYTHING. Infact, in most cases the first time you actually know you're a 'VIP member' is when they take money from you.

I further checked my bank statement and noticed that they hadn't even refunded me for the boots that I returned. I called them and asked for a refund for both the boots and the member credit, since I never signed up to be a VIP. I was told I couldn't have a refund for the member credit as I signed up for the account. Apparently it was made clear that I was signing up for the account, I received email confirmation that I had signed up for the account and I had also received an email stating I could 'skip' this month if I didn't want to be charged £35. Clearly those were all LIES. After being adamant I never signed up for the account I spoke to a manager, who was rude and incompetent. She said that when I purchased the boots I consented to the membership! Since when does a PURCHASE count as CONSENT for £35 a month?!?!?! After arguing she continued to refuse a refund, stating it wasn't int their policy. I took the details and said I was going to trading standards.

I looked on their social media accounts, and to no surprise they were full of complaints and bad reviews from others who had experienced the same issue. Upon reading the comments and conversing with others I found out that some of them had been given a refund. I called Just Fab straight away and started the whole process of trying to get a refund all over again. When I was told no by the first person, I asked again to speak to a manager. He came back and said I could have a refund! I will not believe this until I see the money in my bank however!!
Bottom line is, do not use this company. They're scammers! Just take a look at the rest of the reviews on this site and on their social media site!!

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site

natalied22
1/8/16

The boots I brought from Justfab took 2 weeks to arrive and fell apart in 2 weeks as well. Then they took my money even though I skipped the month and they wont give it back. I called them to complain. It was as if the woman I spoke to didn't even hear my queries. I'd guess she was reading her responses to me from a card or auto cue. She told me over and over I was a valued customer.
I can't even spend the money they took on sale items. So I've cancelled. I'm writing to their complaints dept in london. I'm also writing a letter of complaint to uk trading standards and I intend to leave an honest but totally negative review for the site on every review site I can find.

ba6375
1/7/16

Well, it made me put one star, they do not deserve that. I purchased two pairs of boots. One pair was missing the decorative buckle. I called to send back, and they were going to give me 1/2 the price I paid, and charge a restocking fee. I finally got someone in charge, and told them I was not paying for a defective product. They agreed, and refunded the entire amount. The 2nd pair after two wears, horrible shape. Now, I am trying to get the monthly fee, which I evidently missed, when ordering, removed from my account. Not an easy process! I was told I could get one month's credit, but not two. I then said I would go to the bank to dispute. He said, well, then you will get no credit for any month. I asked for a supervisor, and he told me, it would not help, because that was their rules. I've been on the phone for 50 minutes, and getting the song and dance of I can always use credit, it will never go away. So, shop at my convenience. He said going to bank stops all refunds of any type. WHAT!?!?!? BE CAREFUL.

jenniferg95
1/7/16

First, I was unhappy with the quality of the items I received, so I cancelled my membership right away. The next month I was charged again- I called the company, agreed to have a "member credit" for that month ( Holiday season, I could use it to buy a gift) and then cancelled my account again. The following month I was charged again, I called and after 2 weeks, they refunded my money and assured me that my account had been closed. Again the following month I was charged again. I called again and was put on hold for 15 minutes and was told I have an active account. The woman I spoke with told me that there was not a single note in the system regarding the multiple times I cancelled the account. She also suggested that since they still send emails, I should have known this. Don't give your credit card information to this company because they will fraudulently charge you every single month- even when you cancel!!!

bridgetm10
1/6/16

Taking money from my account under the VIP scheme thing they have ! Absolutely ridiculous. Have been promised a refund within 3-5 days which if I don't get I shall be opening a dispute with my bank ! Don't buy from this company the deals are too good to be true !

rebeccat37
1/6/16

Cheap shoes. And not worth it. I've only bought two of the boots and both pair the toes keep denting. I have to take them off, push the dent out and put them back on just to have them do it again as I go through my regular day. As they keep denting the leather looks like it weakens and I've only worn them 3 times! By the 5th time I might have a hole in the toe. Thinking of taking them to a cobbler to reinforce them but they were so cheap (buy one get one free @ $39) it my just be a scrap on these JustFab boots. Bummer

asterb1
1/5/16

I returned three items because of their mistake. On top of that they
charged me restock fee instead
they supposed to appologize me. I'm very disappointed. I will never buy anything from justfab.

feliciad7
1/5/16

The worst part of this company besides the thievery, is the "automated customer service". I have yet to talk to a person. They have my money, I guess that paid for the trial boots they sent me that were too small and not good quaiity. There are deinately better companies out there to deal with!

42 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
5 days ago
Add your answer
1 week ago
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for JustFab