US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

alexisj13

I've never had a problem with customer service here. (in 174 reviews)

christac2

I thought that was awesome and considered even keeping the VIP membership. (in 78 reviews)

taylort25

Back in September I ordered a pair of shoes for my birthday on my mothers credit card. (in 92 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

madelineb10
4/24/16

DISCLAIMER: The site is not a scam. The VIP membership surcharge is plastered throughout the site. It's just annoying to remember to "skip" each month (they only give you a 5-day period to avoid being charged each month). HOWEVER, avoid this site at all costs. Their products are cheap and the reviews on the site are obviously bias.

Sadly, I was reeled in by this company's promotional deal of receiving your 1st pair of shoes for 75% off. Hopefully, this post will steer away others from making the same mistake I did, which was trying to buy shoes from this company.

I ordered two different pairs of boots and both of them were poor quality. The zippers were difficult to zip up and one of the boots' zippers were scratched (it didn't help that it was coated in cheap paint either).

They also ship the boots in a shoe box that's only covered by a thin, gray bag (no bubble wrap or Styrofoam peanuts). Sadly, the second pair of boots came in a slightly crumpled box.

Obviously, I returned both of the shoes, BUT they charge a $5.95 restocking fee if you want it to be credited back to your account. Furthermore, I didn't even receive a confirmation email confirming that they received my return! Luckily, I kept checking my statement until it popped up.

To sum it all up: poor quality, terrible return service, and apathetic customer service.

kayleej3
4/23/16

Justfab is THE WORST company I have ever dealt with. The customer service agents literally have no souls and are the monsters under your bed. They will bleed you dry once they get ahold of your PayPal or bank account. They are the kind of people that would gladly stick a knife in your back and smile while doing it. I recently "cancelled" my membership as soon as I realized I was charged their monthly fee. I was told I would receive my VIP monthly fee back. I spoke with 8 different representatives in two weeks about where my refund was and each person told me something different in order to keep giving me the run around. I was told I would receive it within 5-7 business days. After 7days I was told 5-10 days. After 10 days I was told I would receive an email to forward to my bank confirming my refund. The bank couldn't do anything with the email because I used PayPal. So I contacted again was told since I used PayPal it would take 10-15 days. feeling uneasy about everything I contacted again via live chat asking someone else how long it takes to receive a refund through PayPal and was told 5-10 days and that PayPal is at fault. So now I know for a fact they are bull$#*!ting me. So I reach out to PayPal account services to have a conference call with justfab and long story short they never cancelled my membership, never refunded my money and we're giving me the run around probably stalling the issue till they could charge my card again next month. PayPal Custer support asked the justfab customer represemtative for their employee ID # and they refused. I will NEVER shop there again and I hope no one else falls into their scam either.

jazmyna
4/22/16

Its a shame zero stars is an option.

Lost my bank card, ordered a replacement but didn't update may card on JustFab (for obvious reasons). Checked my bank account this month to find that I'd still been charged.

Apparently they had contacted my card company to get my new card details...

Tip for consumers: Don't join. Unless you really want cheap new shoes every single month forever. Even losing your bank card won't deter them.

anonymousn6
4/20/16

First of all. Everyone complaining that they don't tell you that you automatically signed up to have your account charged 39.95 a month once you make a purchase unless you "skip" the month and that its called the vip membership... I'm sorry but you clearly didn't look around or read much. It says it multiple times across their website and on your way to check out. It's not a scam just read before you proceed. I don't want to defend them to much because what I went through I don't think was so much legal on their part.

Four years ago I made a purchase and was full aware of the whole VIP membership. It just so happens the same month I made my purchase my bank card expired. When I realized I forgot to skip the next month and saw there was no charge from them I remembered my card expired and they couldn't charge it because it was expired. I thought that's fine I probably shouldn't spend the money anyway.

Fast forward to two months ago.... My account went into the red. (We are on a tight budget and our money is very well planned out) I didn't know why. When I looked I saw a charge from them. I went to their site and looked at my account and they still had my EXPIRED card on file. I looked at my "credits" and I had one. I called them right away and told them I wanted a refund because that charge was not authorized by any means and it simply shouldn't have happened. She told me I needed to skip the month and I explained it shouldn't have charged because that card is expired. I got the "one time refund" (as she put it) and it was fine. I tried to ale my card info out but it will NOT let you without putting a new card in to replace the info. So I left it be.

Today I realized it was a new month and something told me to look to see if they charged me again. And they did! I called them immediately again and told them I wanted my money back and my VIP membership cancelled. She told me I had to skip the month if I didn't want to be charged. I told her I don't care if I didn't skip the month, it's not even legal to be charging that card because it's expired. She told me it would be refunded and my account would be canceled. After reading many comments about not getting the refund I will be watching. I have gotten the emails that confirm the refund and the cancellation.

I had never made a purchase after my first because the shoe looked different from the pic. Instead of a clearly white stripe from the toe to the heel (which the picture showed) my shoes have a silver stripe. I didn't complain because I thought the silver looked better anyway. After wearing them ONE time I had to walk across pebbles and the pebbles actually put HOLES in the soles of the shoe. And many pebbles got stuck in the shoe. The quality just seemed really crappy. I was disappointed with that.

melw19
4/20/16

Got two pairs of boots about 6 months ago. I have to say they were ok quality, but am sure had I shopped around, could have found similar boots cheaper. Just fab took £70 out of my account before i'd realised, Upon phoning was told in a unprofessional manner that I'd entered into a monthly contract. They were told that I wanted my money back and to cancel the contract immediately, After an hour of arguing, they agreed to repay me £35 and that the other £35 would be a credit note to spend in the store. After a further 3 telephone conversations the money finally went back onto my account, but i'm left with a credit note that I cant find anything I like to buy with!!
To all the people who are struggling to get money back, I say stand your ground, dont take any of their crap and keep phoning and pestering them if need be. Companys like this should be banned from selling, and need people with bad experiences to complain and write reviews!!

kayc56
4/20/16

This WAS about a year ago, but my mom ordered these adorable ankle boots off JustFab. They only had the picture of the outsides at an angle but she was fine with that.
When she got them they had no zippers on the inside like we would assume they would.
LEATHER ANKLE BOOTS with no zipper.
Even using a shoe horn and trying to cram her feet in got nowhere.
What kind of site sells things you can't even put on??? Do they have people try on their designs first????

corinnak
4/18/16

I bought some clothes in Febuary 2016 and was told on the website, if I signed up for VIP membership I would get a great discount - so I did. What was not made clear though was, that by doing so they charge your account every month $39.95 membership fee.
I contacted the company as soon as I realized that I had been charged in March and in April. They were rude and unhelpful and told me I knew what I signed up for.
I contacted Paypal and they helped me to contact justfab again. We were in a conference call and the justfab rep was rude again, put us on hold and then told us: sorry but you will not get a refund.
Paypal is now escalating the claim on my behalf!
Unbelievable practices! Don't sign up for VIP membership!

michellep87
4/18/16

Back in 2013 whilst struggling with severe addiction I ordered a pair of boots and unknowingly signed up to their VIP membership. 10 months later upon release from residential rehab (where I had no access to internet and was not able to receive external post) I found that they had been taking £35 per month from my account. I phoned them as soon as I realised what they had been doing but they refused point blank to refund the money as it had been "converted" to credits. I have since attempted to buy clothes from them and use my "credit" but every time they have had to be sent back due to being the wrong size or just plainly badly made. I have tried again today to get my money refunded even offering to send in Drs certificates to back up my story but was told that "I should contact my bank and see what they can do". I will never use JustFab or recommend it to anyone and I suggest that neither do you!

schazk
4/16/16

Bought the first pair of shoes! came with one heel shorter than the other! exchanged it! came with one heel twisted and 2 size smaller than what I ordered! canceled my account! and they are not even refunding me.
stay away!

tees10
4/16/16

My mother used to order from them until she seen every month they were taking money out of her account and when asked why they had no reason behind it all they told her was that she had to " skip this month " every month, she decided to cancel her membership and they kept forcing her to stay but she had no interest. My experience with them recently has also been horrible I ordered a pair of shoes from them and for some reason they got sent back to their warehouse when I told customer service I wanted a refund they insisted I just take 10% off my next purchase I told them no I don't want it I want a refund I got my refund the same day and it wasn't even the full amount these people are full of ****

harrik1
4/15/16

Never shop from this website, they are cone. They have taken money out of my account every month, I had no idea about it.

lindseym41
4/14/16

Never buy from them. Scammers just steal more money out of your account and say they will refund you and never do. Educate yourself on how to run a company and how to do your damn job.

lisan65
4/14/16

I brought a pair of boots at the bargain price of £12.70 back in december with my credit card. This month my credit card statement came in and i could not work out why i was still at my limit when i hadn't used it for a month. then i properly looked and looked back on previous statements to find that just fab the robbing ba****ds have been taking £35 a month. so my cheap boots have now cost me over £200 quid. When i called them they said i couldn't cancel this vip thing that i never realised i had signed up for. be very careful of this company. they are screwed now as i have cancelled my card and i will never order from them again!!!!!

maddio
4/13/16

Worst experience with online shopping I have ever had both in customer service and quality. I was first sent a pair of shoes that were used with scratches and called to ask for a new pair, needing them for an upcoming event. They said they would send me a new pair within a week but never received them. I called back after not hearing back for 2 months and they said the person closed the case and I couldn't get a refund. After talking to higher up administration for hours I was given my refund. After being a monthly VIP customer for 2 years I was upset and asked for some compensation, all they offered to me was 20% off my next order. So I cancelled my VIP monthly membership and they revoked my discount. WORST COMPANY EVER

miaw15
4/13/16

They charged my account every month, and they don't ask you to do this. Then when you want to cancel the account they make you take all these steps, and when i was talking to a consultant on the live chat they kept trying to convince me to say, all i could say was "NO, CANCEL MY ACCOUNT WHILE IM BEING NICE" and they ended the chat. HORRIBLE SERVICE.

tarak17
4/12/16

So I bought sandals...SANDALS from this company once about a year and a half ago. Just found out a week ago they have been charging me $40 every month for a year and a half, I was so angry. That's over $500, I called the company and threatened to sue and take them to the better business bearue.(BBB), they refunded me $440 and chose two items to use up rest of the credits, then canceled my membership. They hassled me and tried to refund me as little as possible, but no, they can legally give you your full refund if you threaten them to the BBB, and I knew this, so they eventually gave me back my $440. Hope this helps for the people who say they couldn't get their refund back, you CAN.

veran17
4/12/16

They are thieeeeves!!!!! Keep away from them

cherylj27
4/12/16

They don't want to keep your repeat business. The clandestine way that they take your
money and refuse to give it back is disgraceful. They had £70.00 of my money I've got back £35.00 and I will not let it rest. I want it all back. The Customer service dept - so called Fashion Advisers are so deceptive they are trained to go round and round to were your down.
The company is just a legal scam - they found a way to get your money and they are milking it. Just think of the interest they are making on your money. Those people that write good things about the Website are staff. Its a CON CON CON

harveyn8
4/11/16

So glad didnt buy/deal with these. THANKS TO ALL REVIEWS WARNING COMMENTS. No doubt will be losing many customers and business deals. Lost my backing and others.

amya49
4/11/16

Kept charging me £35 a month for an £8 pair of shoes, they refuse to pay me back my £105 thwy have taken and insisted that I signed up for the VIP membership what was apparent clear whilst checking out. This is untrue it is not clear and such a scam! Do not order any deals from just fab! They will automatically sign you up for a £35 a month deal!

abbyw15
4/7/16

I bought two pairs of shoes from JustFab.com and they were good and well made. Then comes the charges. They charged me $39.95 a month for becoming a VIP member when I didn't sign up for that. When I called customer service they said I had been "automatically enrolled" and that I "didn't read the fine print in the contract". Ma'am, you just said I was enrolled automatically so how was I supposed to?!?!

vickyr7
4/7/16

I purchased a pair of boots from justfab a couple of months ago for around £8.....or so I thought ! I then read my invoice stating they were £35 but on my bank statement only £8 had come out . Checked my statement last night to find they have taken £35 from my account each month since buying the boots which I wouldn't have bought for £35 to begin with! So I call and get through to some girl called 'Tanya' who finds this highly amusing and tries to offer me 20% off my next shop ! I politely told her where to stick it and asked she returned my money since I have no recollection of joining some VIP rubbish but she would not give me my £70 back ! I paid through PayPal and not sure how to get it back! Can anyone help?

venusl2
4/6/16

I want to thank everyone for submitting your reviews because you just saved me a lot of money

maryc222
4/6/16

Bought something for my daughter last month - yoga kit - using Paypal - was not even aware I had set up any kind of account and absolutely not ticked any box giving me some blooming VIP membership - which apparently give this Just NOT fab business permission to take money out of my account every month towards stuff I haven't yet ordered! Gobsmacked to find £44 taken from my account today - daylight robbery! Did manage to get through and have been told I will be refunded and my account closed - I live in hope. Was told I had agreed to this insanity when I bought the items - arghhh!! DO NOT GO NEAR JUSTFAB.

rubyh33
4/6/16

THIS IS ONE OF THE WORST ON LINE COMPANIES TO BUY FROM. THE PRODUCTS ARE SO CHEAPLY MADE AND THE CUSTOMER SERVICE IS A COMPLETE JOKE!!
THE OWNERS ADAM GOLDENBERG AND DON RESSIER MUST BE LAUGHING ALL THE WAY TO THE BANK, STEALING MILLIONS OF INNOCENT PEOPLES MONEY.
KIMORA LEE SIMMONS IS THE PRESIDENT AND CREATIVE DIRECTOR OF THIS JOKE COMPANY, DOES SHE HAVE HER HEAD BURIED IN THE SAND?? INVESTIGATIONS ARE ONGOING RE; THIS COMPANY.

anyous
4/1/16

I've only order one item from this site, and it was a purchase of a bag. When the bag arrive it was nothing like the picture. It was HUGE, almost look like one of those weekend bag. The bag on the model wasn't even that BIG, it was a medium size black satchel bag. Anyways, I called and wanted to cancel my membership because I didn't feel the need to keep reminding myself every single month that I have to "skip" each month if I didn't want to get charge $40. I called customer service to have my membership cancel, the customer representative was talking my ear off about staying with JustFab & I told him No, I'm sorry I want to cancel since I'm sure I won't be purchasing from them anymore. He put me on hold for 20 mins! Why? I hung up and called back and it was the same guy I've spoken to earlier. REALLY?! I'm so done. I will never ever ever buy from this website again. Worst customer Service ever.

tarat13
3/29/16

So I got these shoes from justfabfor my mom's Christmas present and I thought it was a really good price because it was only about $12. After awhile I noticed that every month $40 was being taken out. I didn't know where this money was going so I callled them and they said that I was a vip member, but I never signed up for it. They said they would refund me for those 4 months and that they would cancel my membership. Don't buy anything from justfab. You might think that your'e just a guest member and only have to pay for those pair of shoes that you bought once. Though in reality there are scammimg you for your'e money. Please read everything before buying something online and don't do what I did!

susanb157
3/29/16

Hi I skipped a month in march but today when I got my bank statement £35.00 had been taken from justfab.uk I skip every month called justfab.uk. ..of course il never get it back I was told I didn't skip a month.....please not every customer is dishonest
iv cancelled now let's see if they take April's money
so dissatisfied
Mrs. Susan Butcher

rlo1
3/24/16

So I was a "VIP customer" and ordered a couple of items that I did not return within the 30 day policy. I contacted the customer service area to ask if they would please consider making an exception as I wanted to make an exchange rather than a return. The clothes I ordered did not fit AT ALL and I figured I could exchange them for shoes. However, after explaining the situation to the woman who answered my call, she replied that "they're sticking to their policy and 30 days is more than ample time to return the items". Bear in mind that the items I ordered are STILL BEING SOLD so it's not as if they would be stuck with outdated inventory. And what really irritated me was that while they consider that 30 days is more than enough, they have no issue charging my credit card and keeping my money endlessly until I find something I like. Since an exception is not something they are willing to consider, JustFab is not a company I care to continue giving my hard earned money to. So as soon as the woman indicated I was not going to be able to exchange it, I said I wanted to cancel my membership and in her heavy accent she proceeded to inform me of how this cancellation would result in me "losing all the great benefits that a VIP meme we enjoy". Puhlease ... If they'd rather lose a member and potential business for not wanting to exchange items, they're not worth my loyalty or money. Don't waste your time with them

taylors50
3/23/16

So I have been a customer for like 4 years now. At first I liked it because it was easy and I really like their stuff. Then.... they started making everything lower than $39.95 which you think is great right? WRONG! Because now you cannot use the $39.95 they debit from your account every month to pay for it. You have to pay that amount only. At first it was not bad and worth it but now everything seems to be less than $39.95 so no matter what they are always holding on to that $39.95 EXCEPT if you do not buy anything for that amount it just keeps accruing each and every month. I now have 9 credits with NOT 1 THING I WOULD ACTUALLY LIKE TO PURCHASE THAT IS WORTH $39.95. Back when I had only 5 credits to use (I was working a lot and never found anything I would like and hoped something good would come along for $39.95 but it never did so they kept adding up, I had too much faith) I went online to try and buy some things. I finally made an executive decision to buy 5 things each worth $39.95 and then cancel JustFab forever... WRONG AGAIN. They had some special deal going on (that seems to always go on) where I get 20% off of an item, meaning I have to pay $31.96 and cannot use my credit... I called customer service not only because of this but because even after they wanted me to pay that it still did not show that 1 credit in my account! BTW it is really hard to get a hold of customer service if you work a normal day job considering that is their hours too!!!!
So this woman decided to give me another 20% off making me pay ANOTHER $31.96!!! No one understood what I was saying......

I want to delete my account but that is $360 waste and I still cannot buy anything I want w/o it making me pay for it even though I have the credits.... and yes I know I have to pay for taxes which is a lot but I still and willing to.. it is just $#*! they have become so manipulative to everyone and they don't even have as cute of stuff anymore. Even their freaking jewelry stock has lessened.
I am willing to use my $39.95 credit to pay for shirt that is actually cute and only $12.95 as long as I can just get what I feel is my moneys worth and then stop paying them.
If you are reading this and having the same problem then cancel them now. Do not let it get to almost $400 and still have nothing you can buy or even want to buy!

princessg3
3/23/16

OKAY, I ADMIT; THE BOOTS I PURCHASED IS CUTE. AND I BOUGHT THEM 9/2015. JUST RECENTLY IVE NOTICED THAT I HAVE BEEN GETTING CHARGED $39.95 FEB/2016 AND MARCH/2016. LAST MONTH I EMAILED THEM REGARDING THAT. I HAVE NOT GOTTEN A RESPONSE. I ASSUMED THEY SEEN IT AND GOT IT FIXED. I RECENTLY LOGGED ON MY BANK ACCOUNT TO DOUBLE CHECK AND NOTICED I WAS CHARGED AGAIN. I GAVE THEM A CALL AND THEY TOLD ME THEY WOULD REFUND MY MONEY. I WONT RECEIVE IT TILL 5-7 BUSINESS DAYS. AND I CAME ACROSS THIS SITE AND READ A LOT OF NEGATIVE REVIEWS. I GAVE THEM A CALL AGAIN TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT. THEIR RESPONSE WAS "I UNDERSTAND THAT YOU FEEL THAT WAY BUT WHY DONT YOU USE YOUR CREDITS FIRST BECAUSE I SEE THAT YOU HAVE $127 THEN YOU CAN GIVE US A CALL TO CANCEL" BUT AS IM LOOKING AT THE SCREEN, IT SHOWS I HAVE $0 BALANCE. I TRIED TO REMOVE MY BANK INFO BUT THERES NO WAY I COULD. I CALLED AND CALLED THEM BUT THEY STILL TRIED TO TALK OVER ME AND TELL ME TO USE MY CREDITS. I PUT MY FOOT DOWN AND TOLD THEM JUST CANCEL IT. THEY DID. I HOPE. I WILL ALSO CANCEL MY BANK CARD AND GET A NEW ONE. I HOPE THIS MESSAGE STOPS YOU ALL FROM PURCHASING FROM THEM BECAUSE ONCE YOUR INFO IS ON THERE, YOU CANT DELETE IT.

shamarc
3/23/16

The to make a purchase is with a credit card that they will keep on file. The only way to really disconnect tides with this company is to cancel your credit card (once they have your credit card information it is virtually impossible to cancel your membership). When there is a problem (and there will be a problem) trying to get any answers or try to resolve the matter is almost impossible. No one seems to know what is going on or how to fix it.
These people are making millions of dollars being crooks.
FYI Shoedazzle is owned by the same company (people)

lottoyb
3/22/16

I made some recent purchases at this store and I am well pleased, over the knee boots, sexy high heels and shot booties, I not only get value for my money, but quality and style I don't get in the local stores in my area. JustFab is Amazing and I will be shopping for handbags soon.

desarayw
3/21/16

Canceled the VIP membership twice and still got charged 2 times in one month for 39.95 & now I have to wait a week for my month to Coke back & im leaving for vacation tonight with $80 less dollars because of them!!! Will never use this site again!!!

fayep3
3/21/16

I first used this company in 2013 brought a pair of boots after £35 came out my account I was not aware this was going to happen maybe I did not read the small print correctly apparently. Anyway I called up they agreed to cancel my card no payments were taken since until now February 2016. Apparently as I am on a VIP account they can take this payment ??? Really 3 years later and they took 2 payments within 2 weeks. I cannot see how a company has the right to take payments 3 years after paying as a guest for 1 item. They don't listen over the phone and just read their scrip's in front of them. Will not be using this company again. They are a joke and wont refund my money awful company

Tip for consumers: g

taniag2
3/20/16

Tried to cancel this membership once they took 35£ from my account they said they wernt refunding and was still trying to keep me as a customer by trying to give me deals on my next purchase,asked them 4 times to cancel but wasn't listening to me atall eventually I got It cancelled will be warning family and friends of this site wouldn't even give it one star more like a big fat minus

lisas267
3/16/16

Glad i did not purchase Any shoes on this site! Knew it's too good to be true for shoes costing $39! Really? Better you go to Zappos or actual dept or shoe stores to get a better feel n fit of shoes. People who bought or were members should file a Class Action Suit against this company!

tennilles
3/14/16

JustFab customer service is really BULL$#*!... nobody there knows how to speak English. They charge your card with out authorization for purchase you didn't make... so I advise anybody and everybody don't fuk with JUSTFAB

jerrym79
3/14/16

PHONED ABOUT 6 TIMES TO TRY AND CANCEL MY ACCOUNT AND GET REFUND OF 35 POUNDS THEY HAD TAKEN FROM MY ACCOUNT AFTER CANCELLING IT ONLINE. EVERY TIME GOT TO SPEAK TO SOMEONE THEY JUST CUT ME OFF MID SENTENCE.

helend33
3/14/16

I cancelled my VIP membership with one of your colleagues in January...yet you have now take another £44 out of my account in March!!!!Absolutely disgusted!!!Customer service is appauling...daylight robbery...I am fuming and will fight to get my money back....i DO NOT want anymore of your crap clothing/fitness wear!!!After being told whilst on holiday I should have checked my emails before I left in order to skip a month...do you not think I've got more important things to think about??Its a scam...do not buy from this company!!!...you're THIEVES!!!!!!

ebonyc6
3/13/16

I got my daughter two pairs of shoes for Christmas. She's 3. Every year I get her a pair of pink sparkle boots from crazy 8 and they last forever. The only reason I get rid of them is because they become too small. Christmas I decided to try just fab since they had such a great deal. Worse idea ever! The boots are not supportive at all. They lean every which way. Today I discovered a hole in the toe area of the shoe. Looks like the thread came apart from the sole causing a whole. I should have listen to the other reviews that warned this was not good quality merchandise. I even reached out to customer service in January and told them the shoes were falling apart a month after ordering the bottom of the soles had holes. They didn't reply.

kateu2
3/12/16

As like a lot of other customers on here they have robbed me of £105. I did not agree to VIP as I was previously signed up and cancelled. I just wanted a pair of boots and then they have taken 3 lots of the subscription! If I wanted 3 more pairs of shoes I would buy them. Customer service don't care because this is clearly their business model to con money out of women just wanting a pair of boots! I wish I had looked on this site before purchasing.

cathyl37
3/12/16

I had skipped the month and requested additional selections which should have given me 5 extra days by JustFab process. However apparently their system goofed...by their admission...and they went ahead and charged my card but refuse to refund me as "it really isn't cash" in their words. They are a con and a terrible business to do commerce with. Do not use them.

daniellad3
3/11/16

I bought some pairs of shoes in justfab and the quality is very cheap! and also i checked that there is no commitment with monthly payments that's why I bought a pair of shoes there... what is my surprise later? they charged me $39.95 on my credit card! what the heck?!!! so i called and the ladies at customer service tried to not refund my money I had to be rude and the gave me my money. Hope not have to call again. DO NOT SHOP THERE! SHOEDAZZLE ARE THE SAME PEOPLE ALSO! Same problems, same bad quality be careful online shopping is not that "awesome"

charzetteb
3/10/16

So i brought a pair of booties about two years ago. They have NEVER been worn. This past weekend i decided to wear them. I put them on and walk about 4 steps before falling. I look at my shoe to find that the whole platform came unglued and separated from the shoe. I could understand if these shoes had been worn relentlessly but the were fresh out of the justfab box. I will NEVER do business with this company again. I have about 4 more pair that I have not had the chance to wear. I hope I can get at least 1 wear out of them.

carlad14
3/10/16

I ordered ONCE in November for boots. Horrible quality so of course they're cheap. You really think those bags, shoes, clothes are retailing out there for $40? Then you really are thick. Those items are only worth less than $20, if you're paying more than that, you're not using your head. The company does not care if you are disatissfied. I paid extra for shipping, got a generic response AFTER they CHANGED my shipping date (yes I literally got two different emails from them after I contacted them) and when they finally came? The cheapest, most horrible quality I've ever seen. Can get better from the shoe rack at WalMart. But that's not why I'm writing today. No, I knew about their membership policy so every month I've been looking for the email saying my "Boutique is ready" so that I could skip the month until I could get to canceling the account. This month (March) I got NO email. I logged online, NO mention of my boutique. Not one mention of being able to skip for the month. Thought maybe it was because of the leap year that their systems weren't going to do it this month (I don't know why but that made the most sense since this company is THAT horrible). I checked my bank account (March 10) and noticed a $40 charge to my card! Without ONE notification. I'm livid. Do NOT sign up for this crap. CANCEL your account as SOON as you can. Monitor your account. This business is a scam and all those reviews saying this business is fine loves horrible quality and loves getting scammed out of their money. Go to NewLook if you're looking for a bargain. But this? Utter rubbish. I'm livid. They're obviously not going to refund anything since the person behind the customer service is just a system sending out generic emails. Christ.

Tip for consumers: Cancel your account
Don't sign up
Monitor your account if you use it
Check from the 1-5th of the month online to skip
Monitor your card if you cancel even
Don't use express shipping- it's a scam and they won't ship
Expect bad customer service

qaza
3/10/16

Absolutely disgusted with the customer service who knew a vip could feel like this wait till you become a vip of just fab. After an order they set you up a direct debit 35 a month which I never agreed to in the first place spoke to Catherine from customer service so she said felt as if she was on repeat and no help would advise never to shop from them

damye
3/10/16

Justfab sucks, be very careful before purchasing anything, it withdraws the money of customers in name of VIPS monthly and refuse to refund back, it gives the worst experience of online shopping.Be very careful everyone.

erinh35
3/9/16

So I decided to purchase two pairs of shoes from the website and did NOT agree to upgrade to the VIP package. 2 months later I looked at my bank statement to find that I had still not been given a refund for the shoes I had previously sent back and that I had also been charged for 2 months VIP membership that I had never agreed to. When I rung up they said that I could never get the £70 back that was used to spend on this VIP package and that I would have to buy something online otherwise I would lose more money. Absolutely awful service. Now I've lost £70 and still waiting to see if they'll ever refund me £35 for the shoes I sent back a month ago. NEVER RECOMMEND THIS WEBSITE.

sandrab94
3/9/16

I ordered 3 pairs of sandals in August which when arrived were cheap and tacky couldn't be bothered to send them back. 6 months later I find that they have taken £37 out of my account! On calling to demand they return my money I'm informed that I'm a VIP member! And money can not be refunded!! How does 1 order 7 months ago of cheap tacky sandals make anyone a VIP?!!
DO NOT PLACE AN ORDER AS YOU WILL BECOME A VIP MEMBER AND CHARGED !

49 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Add your answer
4 weeks ago
Answer
aleksandrak2
A: I would suggest you close the account while you can
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other customers.

4 Photos for JustFab