US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

danaea

The customer service via online chat is completely useless. (in 79 reviews)

lysandrat

I did not want to continue paying for poor quality shoes so I canceled my account, which was easy to do. (in 133 reviews)

christac2

I thought that was awesome and considered even keeping the VIP membership. (in 34 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

katien4
10/30/14

I love this website. I read all the terms before I bought anything because nothing on the internet can be trusted. I bought a pair of boots and a bag for $40. Although the boots only lasted for one season (I still wear them even though they are really worn) I am really rough on my shoes. Most of my boots don't even make it to winter. Although I hate having to pass the months I do not buy something, it is extremely easy to do so since they send a reminder email on the first of every month. I have had to return one pair of boots since they were too tight on my wide calves, the return label was easy to print and they processed my return within days instead of the two weeks they estimated. I get my items within five days and I get so many compliments still on a six month old bag. Today, I made a mistake ordering and even though the wait was about 10 minutes, customer service was SO helpful and really nice. I love this site and recommend it to everyone!!

beccag2
10/29/14

Company does not deserve even 1 star! Last year, April 2013 I ordered 1 pair of shoes and was not explained that I would become a member that cost $39.95 mnth. 6 mnths later I noticed on my credit card statement. So that total for 6 mnths of almost $40 each is $280. Called and they gave me 2 mnths back ($80) on my credit card and a store credit for $80. But said the other $120 was a loss and nothing I could do about it! So, like 16 mnths later I remember I have 2 member credits almost totaling $80 and called to use it. I ordered 1 pair of shoes leaving me 1 member credit. Days later I look at my credit card stmnt and see rather than using my member credit for this purchase, they charged my credit card ! So I call them again and explain and was promised they would refund that charge and put the purchase back on the credit I had. Well guess what ? They charged my credit card again ! I called complained and demanded $120 to be put back on my master card. I do not want to be nor never wanted to be a member and I do not want member credit. I want a refund ! Few days later I see only $40 was refunded. So once again had to call back . This time she says they can only issue a check which takes 9 weeks ! I told her NO, you took the money from my card , put it back ! I am being charged interest ! So, now Im waiting for a supervisor to approve an $80 refund to my card. My guess is it wont go through or they will charge me yet again ! So, all in all Ive paid over $300 for 2 pairs of shoes and then been hit with interest. The first pair was heels that are too big , wore once and they refuse to trade sizes since I wore them. The second pair was boots. They fit perfect but look very cheap! Im very upset , very frustrated, and have had it with this company ! If you order , just know , one $40 purchase may end up costing you hundreds !

Tip for consumers: My tip would be to stay away !

amyr22
10/29/14

DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ASK FOR A RETURN.
IF YOU RETURN ITEMS NEVER WORN/NEVER OPENED/ THEY CHARGE A RESTOCK FEE IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE A JUSTFAB MEMBER ANYMORE. ALSO THEY PROMISE RETURN LABELS AND NEVER SEND THEM. WHEN YOU EMAIL THEY HAVE A STANDARD ANSWER OF:

Hi,
My apologies for the long hold, our phone lines are experiencing a high call volume, rest assured it’s not the norm. You may want to call back during non-peak hours. For your convenience, our Fashion Consultants are available 24 hours daily at 866-337-0906.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us online via Live Chat, Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Pacific Standard Time or by phone at 866-337-0906 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

EVEN AFTER YOU TOLD THEM IN THE EMAIL THAT YOU CALLED MANY TIMES AND ALL YOU WANT IS THE LABEL SENT. WHEN I DID CALL THEY SAID THEY SENT IT AND THERE WAS NOTHING THEY CAN DO.
I HAD TO DO A BANK CHARGE BACK AND FILE A COMPLAINT IN ORDER TO GET MY REFUND.
THE CALL CENTER IS OUT OF THE USA AND THEY CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH NOR DO THEY SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH EITHER WHEN YOU TALK TO THEM.

tessm5
10/28/14

JustFab is a rip off. Company steals money from people for items you do not purchase. They will not return your money back. Terms and conditions are not explained properly when you sign in. After they get your card details they take your money from your account on a weekly basis without you purchasing anything. They then claim they cannot return your money because you are in credit. I cancelled my subscription and will be sending their purchase to charity. Their items are very poorly made - cheap!

Tip for consumers: Very cheap items. You can buy these items in a 1 pound shop. Do not be deceived as soon as they get your card details you will be charged weekly.

sloans
10/27/14

NOTE: THIS IS ACTUALLY A ZERO STAR Rating
I too had an unfortunate experience with these douchbags. This "VIP Membership" business is how they scam you and automatically charge the credit card you first used to make the first purchase. Apparently you will be purchasing their crap products in the future, and by beinga member, thats how they get you.
Once I figured out what was happening, I immediately called my credit card provider and they informed me that this was an ongoing issue with this company. They walked me through what was needed to be done and I called the scammers. They gave me the run a round but I didn't budge and informed them that this is a known problem among many and I wasn't letting it go. You HAVE TO BE FIRM with them. Couldn't refund my money my @ss! Got every dollar back! And a confirmation email that terminated the membership. On the plus side, I unknowingly saved over $900 because as soon as I ripped them a new one, thats how much was reimbursed back to me. Jackasses.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS. PERIOD.

kimberlym12
10/27/14

I order 2 pairs of shoes off of their website, when the shoes got there, not only were they already falling apart, the didnt fit whatsoever. ( I guess because the shoes are so horribly made, they dont fit true to size) I called to see if I could return them, they told me NO before I could finish my sentence, so i asked about exchanging them for a different size. I sat on the phone for 20 mins trying to tell the lady im stuck with two pairs of shoes that dont fit me. And she kept saying too bad no exchanges, and that I should of read the fine print when clearly it says you can exchange! Seriously beyond pissed by that point so I said fine cancel my membership, don't you know their sending me the right sizes now.. As soon as I receive them Im canceling my membership. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Not to mention, all of their customer service is in the same room, so you get to hear all of the other customer service people talk to customers.

courtneyt13
10/24/14

The only reason I am giving them a one star is because I can't give no stars. Horrible and cheap products. They harass you when trying to cancel your account. They also refused to refund back my money into my account with a product I was unhappy with. They claimed because I canceled my account and used a justfab credit that was taken out of my account I could not get my money back. The most horrible website scam I have every came across. DO NOT USE THEM!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE JUSTFAB!!!!!!!!!

carols59
10/23/14

Have NEVER had a problem with them. I had to return my 1st pair due to the shoe was too tight. Was sent a larger size and they fit perfect. Customer service both online and on the phone was amazing. Quality of all their shoes is excellent especially the leather boots and shoes. Never a problem opting out, even for months at a time. Love this company

Tip for consumers: Don't be drawn in to other people's bad experiences with this company. The majority of them don't opt out for the month they don't want to order and their card gets charged. Well, it's spelled out for you when you sign up and if you don't read the company policies, then...

sarac31
10/23/14

This site is horrible. The quality is awful and it's not worth even a look. Don't get lured by Kimora Lee Simmons. It's an awful company with terrible and cheap products.

sarahc82
10/22/14

SCAMS! I was sent to the site with the appealing "buy 2 pairs for $40" They trick you into some bs membership to get the deal. Well i just went to make a purchase and called to cancel the bs subscription (so my cc wouldnt be charged $40 a month for no reason.) I got the run around~ had many speels prepared to try to make me change my mind, and then GET THIS!!!! She said ok, since you are no longer interested in this VIP membership you are no longer eligible for the discounted purchase you just made! Even though the website claims you can cancel anytime. so yah, dont bother with this $#*!ty company.

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT!

helenr21
10/18/14

THIS SITE IS FRAUD. Be careful, after you buy anything on this website you automatically become a VIPmember (as they call it) and they start to charge your card monthly fees. They make it for the reason you to come back to their site every month and make a purchase for the amount of fee.... Be aware, if you want to make a one time purchase call them right after and make sure they did not sign you for their membership

monikas7
10/17/14

Awful!!!! JustFab take the absolute mick out of their customers, their customer service is poor!! Tried to ring them, no one answered...Tried to 'LiveChat' to them, noone connected...Tried to email them, no one replied.... I bought some boots from here last month as Winter is round the corner and on the first buy you get you only pay £17.50. Just fab took 17.50 of course but the month after that they took an extra £35 from my bank account?? Its not just me this has happened to, a large number of bad reviews show that they cannot be trusted with your personal details.. i paid through Paypal and have contacted my bank account and they are going to block the payments they are taking from me and have said it will take up to 40 days for my £35.00 to be paid back... thank goodness i noticed as other people have had more than that taken out, do not purchase from this website as you will have problem after another!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE

cyh
10/16/14

Hi,
These people are thieves and they way they conduct business is fraud. If you get your money back well done. They claim money taken is non-refundable under their t&c and can only be used for more purchases of their poor quality products, but why would you want to?

Tip for consumers: Avoid buying from them at all costs - once they have your card or paypal details they will keep taking money every month and refuse to refund.

joanneg13
10/13/14

I bought a pair of shoes and got a message saying I was going to be charged 40.00 every month for a box of clothes sent to me that I didn't want.

I WROTE:
PLEASE do not send me clothes every month. I don't want them. Save me the anguish of sending them back and writing a nasty about you on YELP for the small print I didn't see.

THEY WROTE:Hi,
We apologized for the inconvenience this has caused you. To avoid the 39.95 member credit being placed into your boutique next month, simply log into your account during the 1st through the 5th of each month. Look at the personalized boutique that has been selected by a Stylist just for you and if nothing catches your eye you can select "Skip This Month" link located in the upper left. You can skip as often as you like, as there is not an obligation to purchase something every month. Please be reminded that the skip option is only open during the 1st through the 5th of each month.
If you have any questions, we are available through online chat at www.justfab.com or give us a call at (866) 337-0906. Our Member Services team is available 24/7.

I CALLED AND SAID:
I wanted to cancel everything. The woman on the end, of which English was a second language, kept talking in circles about me going to the "cancel this month" page. I said I was doing anything but making this last call and I wanted my name and everything removed from her database. She went on and on and on. I started swearing at her, asking for a manager, telling her she did not know English, said I would write about their scamming and ill-reputable business on the internet--didn't phase her. She told me to go to the "cancel this month" page. FINALLY- She gave me a cancelation number.

STAY AWAY FROM THESE SNAKE OIL DEALERS.

damiend8
10/12/14

Hi I'm in the uk. My girlfriend bought two bags for £8.75 from justfab.co.uk and, to her knowledge, selected not to join the VIP Club. A month later they deducted £35 twice in one day from her bank account. She had to go to the bank to stop them taking further payments.

Their dismissive and uninterested call centre staff insisted she had joined the club twice, despite not having sent her a single email declaring this. They tried to hide behind terms and conditions.

Under my guidance, she wrote to their registered address demanding they repay the money, plus compensation for wasted time. They ignored this so she took them to the County Court, using the Money Claim Online government website.

Suddenly they were keen to pay up, being aware that a Judge would take a very dim view of their little "scheme". A Judge can overturn any contract they deem unfair, and I am sure this would have been the case.

They ended up paying £155, including a court cost of £25.

These are the correct contact details if you want to complain to them formally:

Jo Smith
Office Manager, UK | JUSTFAB.co.uk
E: jsmith@justfab.com
8-10 Dryden Street, Covent Garden, London WC2E 9NA

His full name is Jonathan.

Tip for consumers: I have written an e-booklet about how you can do exactly what I did, to get compensation: http://www.amazon.co.uk/Suing-online-made-easy-compensation-ebook/dp/B00O086T4O/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&qid=1413122812&sr=8-1&keywords=damien+fletcher

triciak3
10/10/14

Like MANY people I was charged $39.95 a month (for 6 months!) without realizing it.
They recently sent me an email saying I had a "credit" and I figured out what they had done. I called Customer Service (866) 337-0906 and they said they would NOT refund my money (but some people do have luck with that.)

Go straight to the Better Business Bureau online and lodge a complaint. You most likely WILL get your $ back. But tell EVERYONE you know to STAY AWAY from JustFab.

JustFab is owned by Kimmora Lee Simmons. Here is the website of her "Booking" agent. http://www.entertainmentbookingagency.com/artists/kimora-lee-simmons/
This is where people go to book her for her appearances.

Go to 'contacts' and complain there. Hit her in HER wallet.

Tip for consumers: If you find that you're secretly charged $39.95 without your knowledge or approval - go to the Better Business Bureau (if you're in the US) and lodge a complaint. State the facts clearly. You WILL get your money back - usually within 30 days. They have an A rating with the BBB because they actually do pay back the few people who know to do this. They rest of the poop people just get scammed,

sarahd53
10/9/14

I normally don't do this but what the hey. This site is horrible hands down. I ordered something online in August and I called and asked why my package has not arrived. They literally lost my package. They said I have the wrong address but on my profile is my correct address hmmm? Soo I was like can I get a refund and she said she needs the product in order to get a refund. So time passed now October and now I see a charge for $39. For being a member? A member to what? I didn't even get what I ordered and now they charge me this bull$#*!. I called them and all I kept saying c I was so fed up was cancell it, cancell it , cancell it. She kept asking me why and I just said because your company is stealing my money ad I not getting a damn thing including the item I ordered in August!

Tip for consumers: DONT USE THIS SITE!!!!! SCAMMERS!!

bridgetp1
10/9/14

I was sent a survey from justfab about trying to return boots i bought from them.... this is my comment.....Being hassled and feeling forced to trade for the return??? On your website you claim that returns are free!! Then being told I was going to be charged a restocking fee. The customer service rep, Mary, kept putting me on hold to go ask for help and was being instructed to tell me this. The phone call to try and get a return slip took over 35 minutes!! I kept reading JUSTFABS return statement on my invoice to your customer service rep, Mary, and she still argued with me about the restocking fee. I told her that your company had taken money from money account for a VIP membership and that returns are free, she put me on hold again. When your rep came back on the phone she stated that I would get a "one time courtesy" of waiving the restocking fee. I reused to do business with an unethical business that would bully a customer and practice double billing!!l I expect a full refund with no hassle as stated on the receipt and i want the 39.95 refund that you drafted from my bank account for a membership fee for this so called VIP club that is for cheap boots that are not as described. I have called your company for several day to get a return slip and to cancel this membership only to sit on hold for 20+ minutes each time. I have phone records to prove that i have tried to reach JUSTFAB to cancel!!! I am shipping these boots back!!! I will never do business with this company ever again!! I have worked in the E-Commerce industry and this is completely unacceptable!!

Tip for consumers: the VIP membership will draft 39.95 out of your account by the 5th of every month unless you call to cancel. You will sit on hold for a long time. Trying to return something you will be pressured to exchange your item instead of getting a return!! The invoice says returns..NO PROBLEM!! hassle free returns!! but when i tried to i was told i would be charge a restocking fee even with a VIP membership!! BUYER BEWARE!! ALSO THE BOOTS ARE CHEAP VINYL

autumnd
10/8/14

I got charged the 39.00 in my bank account so i went and called to cancel my membership and the lady argued with me for like 20 mins. Why i should stay with their company and they even tried to bribe me with 2500 member points or some crap like that. The lady said that my membership has been canceled and i can still get on the account and theyre still sending emails so i guess its not canceled. I want off of this terrible site or im sewing i dont want your company to take another dime out of my bank!!! Ive called to cancel twice and im gonna keep doing it until its done or im getting the authorities involved!

sashac6
10/8/14

Appalling company!!! Disgusting customer service and use trickery and down right cheek to make money from you. Shoes I got weren't bad but definitely not worth all the grief I had when they charged my account twice for a months membership when I'd already skipped the month. It then cost me over £10 I'm phone calls to get the problem rectified. Absolutely fuming and will never go near this site again

Tip for consumers: Stay away

abib5
10/8/14

TERRIBLE COMPANY - i never usually write terrible reviews but have to warn others!!
I brought a bargain then got conned out of £35 for a VIP Memebership! DO NOT buy anything from this website. I did manage to get my money back after persistence and ringing multiple times - the first girl I spoke to was most definitely just reading answers off a script.
On my first call i tried being dominant but that did not work in getting my money back so when calling again I pretended that I had innocently forgotten to skip the month and that it meant I did not have enough money in my account to pay my rent (as I saw someone else was successful when using this reason after googling the company!).They then agreed to give me my money back.
I also said I wanted to cancel my account, initially they only cancelled the VIP membership but cancelled the whole account when I said that was what I actually wanted as I no longer wanted anything to do with them
ALSO, it is ridiculous how you have to ring to pay and cancel! It is just a money making scheme for those who want a one off bargain purchase!

evelyne2
10/6/14

JustFab is JustHorrible!! Don't get me wrong, I love the purse I bought from them at good price, but I tried to cancel my membership by calling or live chatting and didn't get an answer. I was waiting like a dork for a long time!! i really need to cancel because I can't afford anymore. ):

Tip for consumers: Think twice before you buy!!

jessicag30
10/6/14

HORRIBLE HORRIBLE HORRIBLE!!! I CALLED TO CANCEL MY ACCOUNT CAUSE THE BOOTS I ORDERED WERE BROKEN I WANTED A REFUND AND THEY WANTED TO CHARGE ME 6.00 TO RETURN THEM. THEN ON TOP OF THAT I CALLED 3 TIMES AND THE FIRST 2 TIMES ONCE THEY KNEW I WANTED TO CANCEL THEY HUNG UP ON ME AND ONE LADY SAID I WAS TAKING ADVANTAGE OF JUSTFAB FOR WANTING TO RETURN BOOTS THAT WERE ALREADY RUINED!!! ZIPPER IS BROKEN AND ONE SHOE IS SCRATCHED UP... SO RUDE!! I ASKED TO TALK TO A SUPERVISOR AND SHE TOLD ME NO . SHE SAID SHE COULD TALK TO THE SUPERVISOR FOR ME. VERY UPSET WITH JUSTFAB! ITS JUSTCRAP.

Tip for consumers: Don't order anything from them.

samb102
10/5/14

DONT DO IT!!! They will force you to pay $$$ every month if you dont shop!!! They hide the fact if you get a 1st time trial you still have to pay a monthly fee. I canceled my order the next day because a friend told me this hidden shady secret. This company is nuts to force people to shop or else pay the price for not doing so...STAY AWAY!!!!

rachelw36
10/3/14

I just bought my first pair from them and omg loves loves loves them! Plans on buying two more and be set for winter, and for everyone that is $#*!ing and whining bout the 39.99, READ everything, fine print included because you AALLLLLL knew there was a catch when you first made that boot/shoe/clothing order and paid next to nothing for it. There is always a catch when the deal is this good! Don't hold a website accountable when you glossed over the fine print that was included...quit your $#*!ing its tacky, it also discourages others who might be interested in shoes that do not break the bank for them!! off to get my boots and call it a night!

Tip for consumers: Take everything, everyone $#*!es about this site with a healthy dosage of salt, because there are people out there who just like to $#*!....they feel some great injustice done to them. And because paying attention or fine combing the site before buying anything wasn't on their radar!

socorrod
10/2/14

If you don't want to be a victim of a scam don't buy not one pair from this site whom supposedly kimora Lee is the owner the shoes aren't worth buying anyway they will charge you without you knowing a monthly fee of 39.95 to your account then when you call customer service you cant understand them and they will not listen to your complaint they will ramble on about there business to the point of your exasperation until you speak to the better business bureau nothing is done, then you have to keep checking your account because after one or two month they will charge another amount to your
account of 39.95.

meganf7
10/2/14

I absolutely despise this website. I read nowhere that changing to a VIP membership would mean you were obligated to use this website every month, and there was no option to not become VIP. Twice they have charged me £35 for not 'skipping the month', despite the fact if I don't look at the personalised styles I quite obviously do not wish to buy anything. Both times I have rang up to cancel and asked for a refund, costing me an absolute fortune on my phone bill as there is no option to cancel online, and both times I have been told repeatedly the money cannot be refunded, however after about 15 minutes ending up in me getting quite vocal with the woman mindlessly reading off the script at the other end of the line I get a complimentary refund as thanks for 'giving them another chance' but once again have not cancelled my account. The styles themselves are okay at best, definitely not worth the charge of £35 each month that you are not told about until after the membership changes to VIP which you have no choice in. Justfab makes my blood boil just thinking about it, DO NOT use this website. Absolute scam.

Tip for consumers: Don't!!!

christac2
10/1/14

Although I have not received my shoes yet, I wanted to give a review of their customer service. Depending on who you talk to it varies. The first time I called their customer service department was because I had received an e-mail saying they gave me a $10 credit on my account Sept. 27! I thought that was awesome and considered even keeping the VIP membership. I had checked my mail for a couple days and saw it on the 29th and immediately started shopping and saw my $10 credit when I logged in. After looking at some shoes it had disappeared. I had accidentally made a purchase as well because on their mobile site it only takes two clicks and you purchase and I had thought that maybe there was another step to get my $10 credit added. I called customer service and I spoke with a very rude woman who didn't understand how I could accidentally purchase something and so finally she said they would credit my bank acct the amount I paid and it would be on there in 5-7 business days. As for my credit, the woman said that when they do that, it only lasts 3 days. This was absolutely absurd because there was NO WHERE on the e-mail OR website stating that which I told her AND it was the third day if you counted the 27th. She had no explanation for me and RELUCTANTLY added the $10 back on my account. This call was not friendly or good customer service.

My second interaction was much more pleasant. I asked the woman if she could change my account to pay as you go. She did try to tell me the benefits, but did not push it. She also said they could remind me of when to skip the month and they would leave me 1500 swag points on the account which was really tempting and the way you should try and get someone to keep their VIP membership. I politely passed and she changed my account status and I was very pleased.

Tip for consumers: If you want an American/English speaking person, I have heard it is better to press 2 for spanish because usually they can speak and understand better english than the people who usually answer the phones.

amandah24
9/30/14

So I placed an order 3 weeks ago and the entire time my order simply said "pending". I emailed awhile ago asking about this and they said to call in. I finally had some time to call last night to talk to someone, and was very displeased with how everything went.
For starters, the entire issue as was explained to me was that half my order had sold out to other people, even though I had placed my order and paid for it in full, and got a confirmation email saying that the order WILL be shipped in 0-2 business days.
She explained to me that if an item has "Limited quantity" then it can happen that it sells out EVEN AFTER my order is placed, PAID FOR, and confirmed. How is that even possible? Are there no measures to prevent this from happening? There wasn't even a warning ANYWHERE saying this might happen. And there was no further contact after placing the order from anybody letting me know what had happened and how I could resolve it. No. I just sat in the dark for 3 weeks waiting and wondering. Terrible customer service.
And then actually talking to the lady on the phone, she seemed so rushed and uncaring about the whole thing that she just sped through the information as fast as possible and practically just hung up. No apologies, no "sorry for the inconvenience", no "was this helpful?". All she did was cancel my order.
Not at all happy with the level of customer service, it's unrefined and frankly a disgrace. Never have I got off of a phone call with a company I'm spending money at and felt utterly mad and screwed over until last night after getting off the phone with that justfab consultant. It's bad enough they charge you $40 each month if you don't skip - with that level of money their service should be amazing! But it's not! Will be cancelling my account 100%.

Tip for consumers: Just don't get into the headache that is this company - avoid it!

renatek2
9/30/14

I can't believe that they still exsist! I fell for the incredible advert at facebook. 50% discount on the first order. I ordered 6 items 10 days ago. According to the site all available in my size. The next day i got a mail that i became a vip member. Like most of you, i was not interested, so i called them right away. They promised to send an email to confirm, never got it, so i hope that's gonna be allright....
Today after 10 (!!!!) days i reseved a mail that all the 6 items aren't available in my size anymore and that they will refund my money. I wonder how long that's gonna take.

My advise..... Don't be stupid like me, don't order!!

juliev7
9/29/14

I highly recommend everyone NOT to order any shoes from this website! They don't give you the option to choose if you want to be a VIP MEMBER, and they charge you 39.95 if you don't skip the month.i hate having to call customer service and wait 15-30 mins.. I order three pairs of shoes, one i decided to keep the other two I decided to send back because they sent the wrong size and the other boots did not fit me. SO i go on the website and try to get a refund but NOOOO there's no options for that, only exchanges, and their website says return and exchanges are EASY! bull$#*!! i call customer service they are horrible, they are suppose to make customers happy, not tell them they can't do anything about it. they told me that if i want my full refund back i will be charge a fee of 5.99! what company does that, I've order plenty of shoes and clothes on websites and I've never had a issue with return or exchange..i hope this company gets shut DOWN!

nono2
9/29/14

SCAM.SCAM.SCAM
I UNSUBSCRIBED AND THEY STOLE MONEY FROM ME WITHOUT WARNING FOR ALMOST A YEAR ! HUGE NOTICEABLE CHUNK GONE AND GOT ONLY A BIT BACK. DONT BUY FROM THEM PLZ. THAT LADY IN THEIR COMMERCIAL NEEDS TO TRIP IN THEIR SHOES. I HOPE SOMEONE SUES THEM SOON !

Tip for consumers: Dont trust this site.

elenad8
9/26/14

I have so many things to say about this site. First of all they make it seem like you are making an account just like you would on any other retail site. where you just make an account so you can save your wish list and information and whatnot. BUT they are charging you monthly when you make an account. I ended up getting three pairs of shoes the first time I signed up and none of them fit me. I wear a five, and their 5.5's fit me EXCEPT all of the toes were stupidly long. I got a pair of peep toes that fit except my toes were not peeping at all. The proportions were just off. Reading their return policy, I realized it would have been a huge effort to return them because I got discounts because I was a first time member. So I ended up getting $20 for all of them at buffalo exchange. Three months later, I saw I was being charged monthly. I called, and they redeemed me ONE of those monthly charges. The next day I went to cancel my account and they don't let you cancel it online. You have to call. When you try to cancel they are so $#*!in persistent about you not cancelling or about you at least taking a look at their other merchandise. I have never had an online retailer be so difficult. At the end of the day, I paid 190$ (omg that is so pathetic) for 3 pairs of shoes that did not fit. They suck don't buy their shoes.

Tip for consumers: Make sure they are not charging you monthly!!!

lynneh3
9/26/14

Last month I was taken in by a facebook advert for Justfab. My boots arrived, they were worth the £17.50 I paid for them so was happy, I certainly wouldn't have paid the full price of £49.99. This month, to my horror, I discovered that justfab had taken £35 from my account. I was very surprised as I didn't tick any boxes signing up to this and I certainly hadn't seen anything on the website about it. I checked my email and found that I had received one that day saying money would be taken out of my account, but I could stop this by de-activating my VIP membership by the 5th September, sadly this email was not sent until the 15th september, a full 10 days after the cancelation date!

I called them up and got someone who basically read a script to me, saying refunds were impossible and that it was my fault for signing up to it / falling for their money making scheme. She then went on to blame my email server (Google) for the email being late. I asked to speak to a manager, exactly the same response. I asked them to close my account and eventually they did, and along with that the £35 vanished from my justfab account and into their pockets with no refund.

Thankfully I paid through paypal, they were disgusted at justfab's reaction. My case failed as justfab failed to respond. Paypal kindly refunded me the money from their own funds but didn't recieve anything from just fab.

I returned to justfab website and pretended to sign up, the only place I could see anything about this subscription was a button for a separate page called "how it works", at no point during the transaction did I see anything explaining the process. This company is disgusting, it takes advantage of people and is completely misleading. They should be shut down.

Tip for consumers: Just don't

joyceg13
9/25/14

Just rec'd order of Lousana Boots,I'm Loving the fit and the Style CAN'T WAIT TO WEAR THEM !!! J.Gainer

Tip for consumers: I'm sure You will be Satisfied with the quality of the products !!!

donnab32
9/25/14

They are terrible! I ordered a dress and coat for my granddaughter for Christmas last year and never received my order. I ordered it in early October and when December 5th arrived and no arrival after 60 days, I called number that I had to hunt for. I left several messages and got no response. I finally sent an email and didn't get a reply back until after Christmas. It said that there was a back log from so many orders over the holidays but they would ship it in the next two weeks. I sent them a reply that I wanted a refund of my money and I still have never heard from them. I went to my bank and reported it. But when they attempted contact with the seller, they were unable to access their bank information. It is a scam!! It cost me 90.00 to learn to be really careful about online businesses! I only added a star in order to rate something. I really feel like they are worth a big zero!

Tip for consumers: Do not use justfab!!!!!!!

karaw2
9/24/14

I ordered a pair of boots and when they came in the mail a couple of days late I was just excited to have them finally. I opened the box and looked at the paper, all seemed correct, opened the shoe box and found a different style of boots in a different size that I don't fit at all. I called and they were very helpful with starting the exchange process, however the boots I wanted sold out by the time the wrong pair made it back to them. When I called to ask when I was going to get my boots I was told they were sold out and I needed to pick something else. To this I asked when the original pair I wanted, and ordered while still in stock, would be available again, which I was again told to pick something different. I don't expect to get my money back with the way they operate and the rest of their shoes are sold out or ugly. Don't even bother with this place.

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print if you sign up with them. It clearly states that you will be charged monthly and the money made into store credit unless you skip. I have a reminder set to skip every month so I don't get charged.

alyssak2
9/23/14

Worst customer service!! I called 4 times talking to 4 different people and no one could answer why I could not get the 2 shoes I pick for the buy one get on. No one even tried to fix it they just kept pushing the other promos. I have never bee so mad with a company. I have never done a bad review. I'm so frustrated that I don't have anymore words.

Tip for consumers: First time great but second forget it and they charged me monthly that I didn't ask for.

sophieb11
9/23/14

Absolutely shocking company!!!!!! Ordered my shoes few months back for an event for £17.50, thought that was the end of it - no emails after about membership etc. The other day I looked on my online banking to see they have taken £70 from my account! I rang up and asked why on earth would they be taking money from me! Apparently I was a VIP member and hadnt 'skipped' the emails as they call it. I never got any VIP membership protocols to say I was in this and no monthly reminders reminding me to 'skip'. I have had to ring them 4 times now as they have not refunded me the money and when you say you want to cancel they try and get you to stay so badly in such a desperate way. I STILL have not had the money refunded - and if its not in by the end of today I will be taking it a lot further. DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY.

loant2
9/21/14

I bought 4 pairs from this JUSTFAB, returned all 4 because all of them are uncomfortable shoes, they have cute style but if you love your feet. DO NOT BUY from JUSTFAB, they don't know how to make shoes and respect women's feet. Beside the fact that their customer service are horrible, rude, now I'm stuck with store credit and there is nothing there that I want to spend on. Can't wait to discontinued my membership...Oh, did I tell you they will charge your card 39.95/ month if you've become membership, isn't that ridiculous? We, women, like shoes, but DO NOT RIP US OFF...Warning, do not buy from this JUSTFAB!!!

lysandrat
9/16/14

I received everything I ordered and in a timely fashion. My shoes were cute upon arrival but the quality is poor. They started falling a part only a couple months in. I did understand that it was a monthly subscription upon signing up. I did not want to continue paying for poor quality shoes so I canceled my account, which was easy to do. Five minute phone call.

ericah5
9/13/14

I have ordered from justfab about 6 times and never had a problem with them. They always send me just what I ordered and on time. I would recommend to anyone. I am a vip member and as long as you remember to skip that month if you don't want anything you do not get charged at all. Its kinda sucks that you do have to do this but to me its worth the savings. I sent my phone alarm to remind me every month on the first to skip if I don't have the funds to order. I have never had any issues with them. Just remember people always talk ten times more about the bad then the good. People are 10x more likely to leave a review for a bad experience then a good one. But I deff recommend. I do not know about returns because I never had to return anything, they always get it right.

Tip for consumers: Just remember to skip by the 5th if your not gonna order anything and its a great site.

torib2
9/9/14

THANK GOD I decided to look at this review site before going through with my Just Fab order. I find it pretty fishy that all of a sudden I'm paying 10 dollars for boots instead of 50 with the VIP Memebership!! Obviously they get thier money back from scamming you!!! Also the website says that you can cancel anytime but no where does it say that you will be charged for the full price of the shoes if you do. STAY AWAY this site is nothing but wasting money and headaches!!

joannb6
9/8/14

I ordered one pair of booties of the site they weren't great quality at all they had creases in them with in the first 30 minutes... signed up for the stupid vip services then got charged the 39.95 after i called to cancel my account i just let it go was not a big deal called again and made sure they canceled the vip account, but i hate getting advertisement for the 2 pairs for 39.95 and there are absolutely no shoes in that section to even use the credit on seems just like a waste of money and time ordering from them again after i use my credit.

Tip for consumers: just use shoedazzle i think their shoes are way better quality.

katelinl1
9/7/14

I made my first order on a credit card that expired the same month I ordered. I figured I was pretty safe even if it was scammy because they couldn't charge the card. A few months later I realized they'd been continuing to charge my card, so I called to cancel. The lady was super nice, refunded my money and cancelled immediately, no fuss at all.
I went back on their site a few months later and noticed it said I had credit to spend. I phoned into customer service and turns out they have no record of my cancellation; they've been charging me for months now. I asked for a refund and cancellation of my account, the woman said she could only refund 2 credits. I argued for a while then asked for her supervisor. I spoke to her supervisor who told me unfortunately she could only give me refunds for 4 credits. I demanded a full refund and argued for a while, then finally asked to speak to her manager. The last manager dealt with it, but I was stuck on the phone with them for close to an hour. The whole time they kept trying to convince me to stick with the program and buy more or try again one more time.

jamest75
9/7/14

I read everything about the membership, ordered a pair of boots, cancelled the membership afterwards and was still charged the next two months. I called again and made sure they understood to cancel my member ship and refund my money. All seemed good...for about 8 months then the charges began again. Sooooo, I call again and the person on the phone insists I wanted to keep the membership open. I completely assured them I want nothing to do with their company now or even again in the future. (still wondering how they got my new debit card number)

novaa
8/28/14

STAY AWAY! Very poor customer service. You can't chat with them - I waited to be connected for almost an hour. Email replies are standard spiels and on the phone - representative is struggling to communicate to you.

As of today - I have not received my order yet. This is after one month of ordering.
When I said that I will just get a refund - the rep said she can but less the tax that I paid. This is crazy! Why pay tax when there was no sale at all. They are scheming customers for money. Business practice is shady!

sarranaj
8/27/14

I am SO glad that I did not purchase anything from this website because CLEARLY based of these reviews these people swallow your pocket! I found the website to be too complicated in the sense that I knew it was a little more than 39.95 or whatever. However I still get emails from them and etc BUT I thank God that I had not purchased anything.

Tip for consumers: Be careful !! You'll be robbed!

hollyt6
8/25/14

I ordered a pair of boots from JustFab apparently 21 months ago. When they came it turned out they sent me the wrong colour of boots but I didn't feel like returning them and just decided to keep them. I think it must have been 2 pairs for $39.95 but I don't even remember what the second pair was.

So the other day I looked at my credit card statement. Now this is my fault, I rarley look at my statement because I usually call in to do my payments and haven't noticed anything really off. I saw that I was being charged by JustFab. I had no idea I even had an account let alone was being charge! I have been paying for a pair of shoes for 21 MONTHS and not even knowing it. It is totally my fault that I didn't notice this on my credit card statement but I had no idea they were charging me and I never received even a receipt.

So, at first I thought I would try to use the 21 credits but that was nearly impossible. You are only aloud the use them on items that are priced $39.95 (not anything less then that heaven forbid) and I honestly don't think that I would need to buy another 21 pairs of boots in my ENTIRE lifetime.

I tried to call to cancel my account and the phone number they had on the website is out of order (I found the proper phone number here). The told me I cannot be reimbursed for the 21 months, and that I CANNOT cancel my account without using the 21 credits or else I will loose all of the credits.

They told me they would give me 1000 reward points if I kept my account with them but honestly I already have 21000 reward points and they are worth discounts on more product that I have to pay for because it isn't $39.45.

Now I am stuck with an account until I buy 21 pairs of boots. I guess I am going to have to build another closet.

NEVER sign up for an account. Not worth your money or your time. You would be better off ordering from one of the actually decent discount sites like beyond the rack.

Tip for consumers: DON'T DO IT

paulinel4
8/21/14

Worst online company I have ever come across.
Everything about Justfab is disappointing.
I’ve been sold items that were faulty (minor faults), items that were a full size too small.
I’ve ordered items and after 14 days queried it with them and they had no idea why it wasn’t received. I called again and apparently there was an issue with the products, I call again and it had been cancelled. That was a week ago and I still await my refund.
Online staff are nice but have no authorisation to rectify problems so in my mind they would be better off cutting those staff from the payroll completely.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS SITE – Better quality in Primark and better service too.

3 Photos for JustFab