US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

Although I have not received my shoes yet, I wanted to give a review of their customer service. (in 106 reviews)

isabellel2

I was aware of the VIP membership as it is CLEARLY INDICATED on several pages as you head to the checkout. (in 47 reviews)

hazeleyesc

If you forget, then they charge you for the month but put it as a credit on the account. (in 176 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

elizzabeths
7/1/15

I have been a member of JustFab and have never has two transactions taken out UNTIL I cancelled one. It takes FOREVER to cancel...see the millions of YouTube videos on the hell of JustFab. they charged me $40 dollars AFTER I cancelled my account. Its very sneaky the way they get you to sign up and take money out of your account month after month and after you cancel they still take money out of your account. After I called and talked to someone about cancelling (they will do anything for you to not cancel) I was sent to customer service they were rude. I called 3 times. The first two I was hung up on, put on hole AND THEN hung up on, the next lady was combative with me after talking to her and saying this is horrible I am a single mother, a student, and a have a job...why are you taking money away from me?
They came up with some bad excuse tying it to another account that I had not authorized for money to be taken out. Watch this!!! I am not the only one and this needs to stop. Horrible customer service and they act like angles when you want to cancel and act like the devil when you want your money back because they are taking money without the authority to. CANCEL YOUR MEMBERSHIP and I hope this helps to never sign up in the first place. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nlKfuCGzU-0

Thats horrible that you want to claim and take this money away from people with the fine print!! I want my money back!!!!! not once have I been charged 2 different emails from my debit card UNTIL I quit one account and how convienent for you that you associated another card with my account. Asking if my sister or my neighbor had ever used my card too. What is wrong with you people. Would you rather steal $40 a month or have great customer service? I will be doing everything in my power to put a bad name for you out there, as I am sure others are too.

arundhatib
6/30/15

I have used this site for not more than a month. Ordered court shoes that looked really great online. However, when they arrived, no where close to my UK shoe size (Mine's a standard feet and not wide either). I had to send this back. Customer service was useful but again a co-ordination problem, I was given a date for return collection but the parcel guy came 2 days earlier. It was all okay till this point. Then started follow ups for return from my end. I got an email confirming my refund was being progressed almost after a month of returning the original items. Thereby, the actual money was credited close to a month later. I wouldn't use this site again simply because of their sizes online which makes it so uncertain as well as the return hassle.

tressaf
6/21/15

Read the Terms and Conditions that you have to check 'I Agree' for before you can purchase anything from this site. It TELLS you about the VIP membership that you're signing up for (I do agree that it should have been an OPTION to join, whereas it literally gave me no choice) but it DID TELL ME that that's what was going on and exactly what a membership entails. Including the monthly charge if you don't make a purchase (can't remember if it stated a specific total price amount, or if any little thing would be acceptable), or if you don't 'skip a month'on your profile page.
I have ordered two pairs of shoes from this site and they are absolutely fabulous. Both arrived within a week of the purchase date and I was able to track my packages for the entirety of the delivery. I love my new shoes and will be buying from JustFab again in the future.

tracyp25
6/17/15

DONT BUY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! From this company as they stole £350 from my account and signed us up for a VIP account even though we pushed the one time buy only button,when we contacted them the staff are rude and not helpful they are only interested in taking you're money. This is the sort of company that give internet shopping a bad name my advice is to ring trading standards or / and off com so they can be stopped.

Tip for consumers: You will be committing to a monthly contract of £35 debit from you're account, this is non refundable.

shellym29
6/17/15

Everyone writes 40$ stolen! Well they stole 1400.00$ from me! Kimora Lee buttface !!!! Karma will get you and your children and your grandchildren too!!!! SO MOTE IT BE !!!

sharnac
6/15/15

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY i brought one pair of shoes and have been charged £35 each month for a following 4 months . Apparently i signed up to subcription which was a part of their terms and conditions which i was not aware of

raphaeld9
6/8/15

i bought my girlfriend a pair of shoes here guess i signed up for one of there "memberships" charged me on the down low a month later for 39.95 then called an they began to bully me saying i had signed up $#*! that i will never order again !!!!!!!

vernicet
6/3/15

They stole $40.00 from me because the card that I ordered my stuff on was stolen so they won't give me my money back on my new card it's been well over a month and then they lying and saying that they have a different car on my account and I only have one car that I use to order with I wouldn't tell anybody about this damn company they full of $#*!

aliciac14
5/28/15

I've shopped here just a few times and they r a great online company, their prices are decent,alltho I've seen better, they r an honest company, and met my customer demands. I would definitely recommend to my fellow online shoppers!! Just fan!!

elizabeths79
5/26/15

Be careful with this company. I placed an order and then realised they would charge me £35 per month whether I had shoes or not, they give you just 5days to opt out. I cancelled this which was fine but they did not cancel my order as requested. The order arrived and it was faulty. After a lengthy phone call she finally agreed on a refund not exchange. They would not refund the postage even though the item was faulty and I'd asked for the order to be cancelled. What a con!!!

giselleb1
5/25/15

I am a VIP but i cold not even avail a discount in their website it's cheaper but once you click the checkout, the price gets higher when i called them they sad it's because i;m a VIP so i can't avail a discount. they said i cant use my credit that they stole from my bank account.

janayae
5/19/15

I ordered some shoes that I got for 75% off and I just now found out there is a hidden membership fee. Not only will they not refund me, but they spend FOREVER trying to get me to keep my account. I will not pay $40 a month for this sh** website! Please please don't shop here.

jessicam107
5/19/15

I was a member of JustFab for about seven months. I only placed two orders, and skipped the rest of the months. The shoes are made with subpar quality. I'd compare the quality to shoes you would find at Forever 21.

Cancelling your membership is a nightmare. Brace yourself for having one of their "fashion consultants" try to convince you to stay. Overall, I would not shop using this site again. Not worth the money.

taraw13
5/19/15

YEA SO THESE MF DON'T TELL YOU THAT THEY WILL HIT YOU'RE BANK CARD UP ALL THREW THE MONTH IF THEY CAN'T GET IT ON THE 1st......messed me up....took my bill money and then when I called about it they told me there sorry but I'll just have to sit in the dark (lightbill money) until I get my money back in 5 to 7 days....#Azzholes

kaitlynf2
5/17/15

I signed up because I needed a new pair of winter boots and my first item was 10 plus 5 shipping. $15 pair of boots! Which were fine, for $15. But the moment I forgot to skip the month and they charged my card I got my second item. A purse that broke IN A MONTH. And just by putting it over my shoulder the strap came off. F justfab.

laurap50
5/14/15

Bought a pair of shoes off here as I'd seen the advert on the TV and it looked really good, when I went on the website it basically made you join to make a purchase but wasn't actually told what I was getting myself into when becoming a "VIP member". I got my first pair of shoes for the discounted price and when they came they were way too small and had to return them. The next day I checked my bank account for another reason but noticed JustFab had taken £35 on top of the price of the shoes. I was furious so I emailed to ask what had happened and all I got back was a bimbo response basically saying I was locked into paying £35 a month even if I don't use the website. I spent 3 days emailing trying to cancel my account as when I tried to call using the number provided it said the number wasn't registered, I found an alternative free number to call on another website (08004334114) so then had to spend 30 mins on the phone with them trying to convince me to stay. In the end I basically had to threaten to make a complaint for them to finally cancel my membership!! £35 down and a lot of hassle. NEVER EVER USE THIS SITE

lucindar1
5/11/15

Justfab got me too
I was told I would get a 5 month credit
We will see
But that isn't good enough
I think It should Be 100%

jillr21
5/9/15

Unless you want to be charged39.95 for life, do not use just fab

carinop
5/9/15

They take $40 from my bank account and I never buy nothing. In their page said you can call customer service 24/7 but if you call a Saturday morning they say you have to call Monday to Friday. Sucks I hate this website.

lilyd12
5/8/15

JustFab reels you in with great deals you can only get as a member. They offered me a ridiculous low price for my first purchase if I became a VIP member. So I signed up for the membership. They completely scammed me. Whether you buy something or not, they charge your account $40 a month and they don't even send you a payment confirmation or anything to let you know that they are just stealing your money. The only way to cancel the account is via telephone. It takes over 20 minutes to reach a "fashion consultant" on the phone and they are terrible communicators. It was a very frustrating procedure.

roxannes6
5/8/15

They did not make this clear and a month later have taken £44 out of my account
I am NOT amused and will never purchase from them again!

helent22
5/7/15

STAY AWAY FROM MY ACOUNT !!!!!! NEVER BUYING FROM HERE AGAIN BLOODY SCAM !!!!!!!!!!

melissaw26
5/4/15

They took £105 before I realised from my bank. I have asked them for it back as I didn't want VIP in the first place. They have refused me my money back and the boots I bought at Christmas were rubbish and you can better quality for £15 on 5he market. There is absolutely nothing I want on this site for £105 . NEXT STEP TRADING STANDARDS.

marias99
4/28/15

Bad company. Shoes are crappy and nothing like the pictures. Plan on getting charged after you cancel your account and plan on canceling at least twice. What a horrible company! Not to help anything their customer service is overseas and they really can't help with much.... just lots of sorry's.

meshaw
4/23/15

I saw an add for buy one get one on facebook, so I bought my daughter 2 pairs of shoes. I didn’t know when I used there coupon that they would be charging my card $30 a month. In addition the shoes did come; and they were 2 sizes too small! I called to make an exchange. I waited and waited and waited the new shoes never came! When I’d check the status on one had a status for me. Finally I called and canceled my account. They spent 20 minutes trying to talk me out of it. Finally someone told me that they never exchanged the shoes I bought, but credited my account again. They are not longer doing a sale so I had to buy a pair of overpriced shoes or lose my money. I still ended up paying out of pocket for the shoes, because they came to more than my credited amount.

kaysoniadac
4/17/15

Just Fab has the best shoes clothes I just brought a jump suit from them and it is amazing fits great looks good, I brought some shoes from them twice and my family and friends tell me how cute they look. I tell them where I got it from and their mouths drop lol. great price and cute shoes and clothes have not brought their hand bags yet.

aimiv
4/16/15

Total scam ... Please stay away from this company , they trick you after your 1st purchase with a monthly fee of £35 , even if you cancel membership over the phone to them will still take your money , contact your bank ASAP or PayPal and block them from your account !

katr150
4/16/15

Back in 2014, I ordered a pair of shoes costing £17.50. Justfab then started taking £35 from my account WITHOUT MY PERMISSION!!!!! I did not knowingly sign up to any subscription. How it is legal to do this I do not know. The 'cheap' shoes I ordered, actually ended up costing me over £400 by the time I was able to get the payments stopped. DISGUSTING.

annew29
4/16/15

Out of the 3 items I have received from Just Fab only 1 item (a bag) survives, the other items (shoes) fell apart very quickly, cheap maybe but I expect £35 shoes and boots to last longer than cheaper ones from the high street. Added to which my final item has taken 2 months to be returned and refunded despite twice weekly calls to the company, two months later I am still waiting for my refund and I feel that I am getting fobbed off. If the funds are not back in my account by next week I will be complaining to the ombudsman. It may only be £35 but if they do this to everyone that soon mounts up. Avoid this company, nicer items can be found cheaply elsewhere. I would give zero stars if I could.

jaimeem
4/14/15

Don't ever buy from this website. Seems all good and well at the time, until they start taking £35 out of your bank every month without your say so. All because you haven't click a "skip this month" button. Which you're only allowed to do between the 1st and 5th of the month. What an absolute joke. People have busy lives than to sit and click this button every single month.

Rang up and asked for a refund. And shock shock, I was told no. Because it's clearly stated in the terms and conditions. Yep. So clear.

beccah2
4/13/15

I don't know where to begin with this website, I am disgusted by the fact that they are basically charging £35 a month for an email that apparently is for our benefit and choses our "style" but that's utter nonsense! I have immediately called to cancel the membership, i wish I had some form of power so I could shut them down for good, the thieving scumbags! Disappointed is an understatement, this should be illegal. It wouldn't be as bad if their products were of excellent quality but they aren't, and they know this so that's why they charge people for "privileges" but I haven't got anything from them other than stupid little emails. Really pathetic. Its a shame there isn't a '-10' star rating because that is what I would rate this joke of a business.

amarahw
4/12/15

I just ordered a pair of boots today, and I've been automatically added to the VIP membership, this WAS NOT stated clearly when I was buying the shoes, I'm ringing tomorrow to cancel the membership and hopefully I havent paid for anything other that the boots. I've read reviews after this has happened and disgraced at the way they deal with their customers and the way the basically are conning people out of their money. Wouldn't recommend this website unless you read all of the reviews and know exactly what you are getting!

stephanies72
4/12/15

Don't waste your time and money on just fab. They aren't fabulous at all. The quality of the shoes are awful. I feel like I could get better quality from a dollar store than from just fab. I have never purchased a pair of shoes that couldn't even last me a day. Mind you the styling is super cute but the shoes are trash!! Even when I called to exchange the product they informed me they would send out another pair and I would just return the others. Well, I never received my shoes and contacted them back to see what the issue was. Apparently, the representative informed me incorrectly and i should have gotten a return label and mailed my shoes first before receiving my new pair. Well, clearly that didn't happen and after calling back for the second time my replacements weren't available. Mind you this has been well over a month. I had to pick a new pair in which were $10 more than my original pair. I explained I shouldnt have to pay a difference with the inconvenience factor and they refused to cover the difference. Not only did I not get a replacement pair I wasted a precious hour of my day. They are so awful!!

amyb53
4/11/15

What an utter SCAM.
Purchased a pair of shoes for £12 in the sale. No complaints with the shoes.
A month later and £35 has been taken from my account WITHOUT my authority. I NEVER signed or agreed to a VIP package. When you read their FAQ it says you are automatically signed up to this when you make your first purchase. It NEVER said this when i bought the shoes as I would not have purchased them. I am furious. What an absolute scam.

courtneye8
4/10/15

Horrible horrible!!!! Here I was thinking just fab was so great, good quality for the price NOT Realizing these past two years I have been tricked into the VIP membership and my credit card was charged each month. Absolutely disgusting !!!!!!! Have not heard back from email or phone call from customer service. I will be sharing this everywhere until I get a full refund which will never happen as customer service is no such thing here.
Unbelievable ! Do NOT shop here!!!

hollyrosee
4/1/15

I've ordered multiple pairs of shoes from this website and they came quickly and were packaged so sufficiently and I ordered a big black tote purse with a huge bow on the front when it arrived it was better than the picture they provided for it. I LOVE IT! Have never had a problem.

amandaf21
3/31/15

Ordered boots in November and after wearing them approximately twice a week for several months, they began falling apart at the toes. I then contacted customer service for them to tell me since it is outside of the 30 day return period, they couldn't do anything for me! Terrible website with such cheaply made items, it's despicable! Also, when I went to cancel my "VIP membership" after purchasing the boots, the customer service representative kept me on for 20 minutes basically bribing me to keep the membership. Not a chance! These people should be ashamed of themselves!! I DO NOT RECOMMEND BUYING FROM HERE!!!

summers9
3/28/15

i got charged for over $100 CAD as i forgot to skip for the month. and end it up i had to pick something in the website. After tax and shipping cost i paid over$60 cad for each clothes.
and i'm so piss of the poor quality! i can get much better quality in Forever 21 for under $30, but i have to paid over $60 to this blooding website! the quality of the shoes and clothes are so poor and cheap!!

lakeciaa
3/28/15

They act like every women in the world have small feet! I wear a size 12. I joined because I was approached with advertising that they 'cater to women with larger feet'. NOT TRUE AND IT PISSES ME OFF!!!

daniellec29
3/25/15

Do not buy from them. They steal money from innocent hard working people. One of the many unethical companies that sadly have forgotten how to be human.

Tip for consumers: Don't

melodyb4
3/22/15

Justfab is a wonderful site to use. I just went through a bad experience with a company called Dresslily and when I finally got my refund back, finally!! I went straight back to Justfab and bought 9 dresses, a part of shoes, a purse, 4 rings and a bracelet. Everything came as order on time and perfect sizes. Exactly as I expected. I've used this company twice now and it has been great both times. You definitely have to read the fine print because once you order you get magazines every week in the mail unless you cancel at the beginning of every month. If you do not cancel then you get charged. So make sure you read the fine print or call customer service and they will explain. And they do answer they're phone any time of day or night unlike freakin' Dresslily who had a fake number. Anyway, would definitely recommend!!

Tip for consumers: Read the fine print. Check the size charts and order a 1/2 size bigger than your regular size in shoes. Besides that Happy Shopping!!

nd24
3/22/15

They took over 2 weeks to confirm they received my returns even though they insist you use their couriers. I provided proof of my returns but refused to confirm they had received and with each customer service advisor told me a different timeline before I could dispute my non received returns. When they did finally accept after 15 working days that they were in receipt of my returns, I was to wait a further 10 days for a refund...which by the way the would not give me even though I shut my account. They would only give me a store credit which took forever to show on my account and then I couldn't us as my account had been shut down as I requested. Argued again for refund as I couldn't order on their site and they insisted there and then I make a choice of what I wanted as no refund would be given!!!! Never been lied to so repeatedly and totally despicable way of running a business. DO NOT ENTER INTO AN AGREEMENT WITH THIS COMPANY!

Tip for consumers: Just do not sign up! Get your 2 for1 and quickly cancel!!!!

theresam16
3/16/15

there shoes rae pretty well made but after only three times wearing them the material started commingoff the foot pad. Also i bought a couple more pair, now i can wear 0 out of 3. So make sure u measure ur foot & go according to their size chart. I normally wear a 10 or 9 1/2 in wide width, bigger in their shoes. Over all a well made shoe....... just fab!!

pamelar16
3/16/15

I have been buying from this company for about 4 years and I love everything I have ever gotten

andyr32
3/16/15

My daughter is 15 and bought some shoes from JustFab. They have since taken £35 month from her account for some VIP service she didn't sign up for, certainly not intentionally. I think it's disgusting that companies get away with this sort of thing. I cannot contact them via phone and they haven't replied to an email. I've cancelled further tranactions with the bank but they have over half £70 of my daughters savings. I would advise anyone to avoid this company like the plague.

leah-mariee
3/16/15

Just thought I'd let everyone know how awful just fab and their customer services are. They charged me £35 without my knowledge just for making an account on their website and not only that, a pair of shoes I bought 3 weeks ago still aren't here so I'm over £50 out of pocket with nothing from them and quite a large phone bill they can apparently do nothing about!!

funkyc
3/14/15

Anyone shopping online should be smart enough to read the details of your purchases especially before giving card information. YEAH MAKE READING A HABIT, DON'T BE TOO EXCITED WHEN SEEING THEIR PROMO OFFER THAT;S WHERE YOU'LL END UP WRITING BAD REVIEWS ABOUT THEM! BECAUSE YOU'LL BE CLICKING AND CLICKING THE SITE AND MAKE YOUR PURCHASE THEN WHEN YOU GET CHARGE WITHOUT KNOWING WHY?! YOU COME HERE WRITING THESE BS.

Tip for consumers: UGH!! READ AND UNDERSTAND THE SITE'S TERMS!

kb58
3/14/15

Many customers complaining about the charges, bad services etc.. When in fact Justfab is really a fantastic website! Great products, easy exchanges, very accessible support with affordable price it offers! Admit the fact dumb $#*!s that you purchased products because that's the only amount you can afford lol .. All information is clearly provided in the website of Justfab. Learn to read the terms and conditions before you proceed in check out in any online shopping websites brainless human! NOTHING TO BLAME OTHER THAN YOURSELF! LMAO

Tip for consumers: Understand their terms and be responsible then you will enjoy and be Fashionista without spending too much money on every outfit you will wear. - Battle of the Brainless

alih33
3/10/15

I cant find a way to end then taking 35 pounds from mumy account evrry month. I have an agreed cancelation enmail from them frim last month and i thiught this was a final end to the 135 pounds already taken out but no.. This month another 35 pounds been taken out. I feel sick as im on a really tiht budget and these bastards r doing everything they can to stop me ending a thing that i never knew id even set up! Their phone is never andwered the email confirming cancellation is worthless n there must b a way that thesenpeople get tajen to jail. This is an international scam which appears on facebook. Offers boots at cheap prices, which i didnt even buy in the end. Its really upsetting that they can do this to peopme and yet seem to still b operating. Its outrageous. How can they possibly have 1 star even. There isnt a zero option

joeb140
3/10/15

Terrible website, took money out of my bank wothout me knowing why, had to get my bank to block the transactions in the end. Not clear about what I'm signing up for. Useless site will never be using them again.

10 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ended up making an account for justfab and placing an order not knowing it would automatically make me a memeber. After that I looked at reviews and that night instantly called and cancelled the account. Now I can still get on ut which is nerve racking, so does changing the expiration date of your card get them to completely cancel you?
8/25/13
Answer
lisar46
A: It can be very difficult to cancel your membership without paying for the privilege. I ended up writing directly to them and got a partial refund. I am not sure what there policy is, but there actions speak clearly. Be cautious. Don't sign up unless you want new shoes or handbags every month.
4/30/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Even thought I know you guys don't even bother to reply to emails I am just wandering if there are any clear company rules about refunding the money for the VIP membership. As reading the reviews I can see you only refund half of the money of what you owe to people. For some people is 3 monthly payments out of 7, for others is 5 out of 9. To me, you said you can only give me back 9 payments, after that you changed your mind and told me it is 10 and finally you decided on 14, out of 27. So, how does all of this work?
2/20/15
Answer
triciak3
A: Go straight to the BETTER BUSINESS BUREAU website. They know ALL about this company. It will take some time, but they will get your FULL refund.
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for JustFab