US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

christac2

Although I have not received my shoes yet, I wanted to give a review of their customer service. (in 87 reviews)

isabellel2

I was aware of the VIP membership as it is CLEARLY INDICATED on several pages as you head to the checkout. (in 39 reviews)

karimel

Suddenly, I look at my bank account, and in total JustFab has charged me over $60 without outright informing me. (in 147 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

samierah
12/15/14

Absolutely disgusting! Do not buy anything from just fab!! I bought a pair of boots and was unknowingly tied into a contract that charged my account every month!! I can't get my money back and the only way I can get my money back is to buy items from the website! Absolute con!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use! They are a con and will take your money!!

mattiel3
12/11/14

I had a bad experience with just fab I canceled an order and I cancelled their membership I went to their Facebook page to find out how to get them off of my newsfeed and write a review into random women who were singing their praises launched a verbal attack upon me name calling and constantly reciting the company's Terms of Service I started reading through the other reviews and found it very suspicious that 90% of them were the exact same thing word for word reciting the Terms of Service and and all the great deals which leads me to believe they are not a reputable company people please be aware of them.

sarahh98
12/10/14

Worst place I have ever ordered from. I ordered two pairs of boots which look super cheap. To return, you have to pay return shipping and a restocking fee which adds up to half of what you paid. When you try to cancel your VIP membership they won't take no for an answer, literally. I repeated over and over that I wanted to cancel for 15 minutes and when they finally said they did, they didn't! I got charged the next month! I guess this was my fault because I didn't get a confirmation number of the cancellation. The only way to cancel is by phone and you have to wait on hold an average of 15 minutes, before they try to talk you out of it forever. I filed a dispute with my credit card company to get my money back and cancel all future transactions. And also, who sells winter boots with NO tread on the bottom??

Tip for consumers: If for some reason you do order these low quality products, don't choose VIP or you will be stuck.

kellis4
12/10/14

Absolutely HORRIBLE COMPANY!!!! the customer service is awful, so do not expect anything more than scripted talk from their end. Also the exchange process is a scam because they tell you that they will HOLD or Reserve your item for the exchange but they don't, instead they sell out and will only credit you a small portion of what you paid for the item. Also, the shoe styles are cute, but they are not very good quality.The quality is a liking to PAYLESS SHOES minus the horrible customer service. And Yes, VIP membership is a SCAM, they will charge your credit card every month unless you remember to skip that month by calling or logging into the website. BEWARE OF THIS SCAM!!!!

clairer13
12/10/14

Horrible experience with Justfab, refused to give my money back when I tried to skip this month. Their site is the issue but I get charged. Never buying from them again. It's just a scam so beware.

nicoler28
12/9/14

I recently ordered boots online from JustFab website. I signed up for the monthly membership because I figured this was a good deal. I received the boots and they did not fit. I tried to return them on the website but was told I had to contact customer service on the phone. I looked online to see if maybe I could just exchange them for a different pair of boots and every other boot, that was in my size, was sold out. Now, there are about fifteen different boots that they offer, however, my size was sold out. When I called, I was put on hold for 45 minutes. Now, I figured they might be busy but 45 minutes to just return is ridiculous.
The first lady I talked to would not tell me when they would replenish their inventory of boots. She told me that I could get something else on the website like a purse or clothes. Why would I want something else when all that I wanted was boots. Now this lady was snippy with me so I asked to talk to a supervisor. I was put on hold again.
Now once the supervisor got on the phone, she was very rude to me. I asked about the inventory and she responded that I can contact them again in two weeks to see if the inventory would be replenished. Are you kidding me, even walgreens knows when their inventory will be replenished. After that point, I asked for a full refund on the boots that I wanted to return and the other shoes that I just ordered. She then told me that there would be a $5 fee for a restocking fee. I was not paying that. It is not my fault that the boots did not fit. I questioned her and she got very angry with me. After that point I asked to cancel my membership. Now, I have no idea if the $5 is going to charged and if it does I am calling my bank and filing fraud charges. Granted it is only $5 but I should not have to pay that because they have inadequate inventory and employees.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site

marid7
12/8/14

I was a JustFab member for a total of Three days! I went online, expecting to buy 2 pairs of shoes, since that is the advertising that they have on their commercial and on the website “buy one get one free” well that wasn’t the case, my 1st pair would be $19.95 as a VIP first time costumer. I was ready to pick my second pair and it was costing me the regular price of $39.95, I was confused because I was expecting to pay NOTHING since that is what they promised on TV and website. I ended up getting only one pair of shoes.
I Called costumer Service, and after an hour of waiting (while I was working) I get a very annoying robot, I mean why do they have to say every two minutes “I understand Donna, we value your service as a VIP member” I swear that alone was getting on my last nerve. I tried to explain to this person that I did not get my second pair for free and I wanted to know what I had done wrong. She explains to me the way it ACTUALLY works, the first time that I buy shoes as a “valuable VIP Member, my shoes are for $19.95 and in order to get the second pair for free, I need to go on the clearance section and pick something from the $9.95 SECTION, but WAIT this can only be done if I am getting the original 1st pair for $39.95. I was upset and told her that the commercial did not say that!!! She said that she was not sure as to what to tell me about that.
I tried going online, thinking that now I WAS going to do it right and I was going to get my free pair of shoes!! I picked an item for the original price of $39.95 and I went on the clearance section and picked something for $9.95. When I tried to pay for it, I was being charged for both pair at the price of $39.95 (each) I was is mad and confused; I just cleared the cart and waited for the first pair that I bought.
I was provided with a tracking number so I was happy to see when I would get my shoes, when I went on the tracking site, it said that the shoes were delivered in 1969!!! How is that even possible, I wasn’t even born!!! I called again and they told me that they did not know what to tell me, since the number was generated by the computer and they had nothing to do with that!!! HOW IS THAT EVEN AN ANSWER?
I ended up receiving my shoes but the tracking site was never EVER updated with the right information. I believe it still says that it is 1969. I do not recommend anyone to buy from them and or even to register.

giaa
12/8/14

How is it that they have any stars at all? Okay fine the monthly deduction is in the small print and many of us got caught with that but HONESTLY should you frustrate us with poor customer service as well? Your delivery is terrible, we pay to sit on the phone for close to an hour just waiting to have someone tend to our issues with our orders. This is the worst eCommerce website! And what is up with the "recitals"? I am paying to have an issue addressed and not for you to tell me how I am a valued VIP member every 5 seconds! Why should cancellation be a frustrating venture???? It's bad enough you take my money if I forget to skip but should me opting out of the contract be a problem too? Their goods are inferior. Their turn around time is appalling. They have sent me other people's shoes on two occasions and had to take four weeks to have then picked up. I'm currently waiting for boots I ordered in September and unfortunately I would be leaving the country soon and would not be available to receive my boots when they arrive...If they ever arrive that is!!! Kimora Lee Simmons should be embarrassed to be associated with these scumbags!

Tip for consumers: STAY THE HELL AWAY

annac44
12/8/14

I saw commercials for JustFab and decided to purchase. They disguise their VIP program rules into you being charged $39.95 a month if you don't log on and "skip the month." That's fine, I think we all should read the fine print, however, my problem came after finding these charges. I called to cancel my account. You HAVE to call in or it won't be cancelled. Once you call, they try to force you to stay active. I threatened to file charges for fraudulence if they didn't let me cancel my account. The lady said I was cancelled and I had a credit to use. The credit never showed up, but whatever. A few months later, they were not charging me. Then, one month they decided to charge my account again! I called in and told them I had cancelled months ago and they said they had "no record" of me cancelling, which is bull$#*!. They weren't charging me. I hadn't even been near that fraudulent site. They said I will have yet another month of credit and tried to force me to use it and stay active again. The lady tried refusing again to cancel me and I got rude and she FINALLY gave me a cancellation number. MAKE THEM GIVE YOU A NUMBER. They will lie and say it's cancelled when it isn't. She told me it was cancelled a few times and I kept telling her that she better make sure. Then she gave me the number. She was lying to me while on the phone. NONE of my credit is on the account. You don't get it back. They are scam artists.

Tip for consumers: Pay full price somewhere else.

chelseag7
12/6/14

So it all started with that commercial on T.V. I'm a teenage girl I like shoes and when I decided to check out the site I was offered a supposedly free VIP membership. Only after I accepted did I find out about the monthly charge. I didn't have time for that crap. I did order a pair of heels at the 9.99 first purchase price. It took three weeks to get them here. Took a week out of that for them to process my order. When the shoes finally showed up I tried to cancel my account. They essentially said my reason wasn't good enough. Not to mention the shoes that i got were at least a half size too big and one has a tar-like stain on it. Finally today got my account removed. That lady tried to sway me but I kept saying I didn't care for the membership, that my mom didn't want me having it, that I couldn't keep up on the skipping. I'm just glad it's over. My advise if you're buying shoes online use any site except JustFab because the way they deal is JustNotFab.

Tip for consumers: Not worth it.

victoriag12
12/6/14

WOW...don't make a ONE TIME purchase!! They have you enroll in what they claim is FREE VIP club. Not so free, they charge you $39.95 a month (which you can use for purchases) but it FORCES you to buy $40 a month worth of their stuff....This membership status is not make clear at all when you check out!! STEER CLEAR of purchasing from this site. Of course I had to call in...on hold 20 minutes before someone answered! This sites motive of operation is to make the service so bad, you don't bother canceling. BAD BAD BAD!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: Stay away!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Rip off.....

linev1
12/5/14

Unethical way of making money - taking money even when you do not make a purchase. How can this even be legal.

Besides from that, i did initially buy 2 pairs of boots. 1 pair broke due to light rain (one day) - the other pair so uncomfortable that i cant wear them at all.

Tip for consumers: Go somewhere else.

ebonym3
12/1/14

i don't know why people do not READ. I been with just fab for a long time and when I made my first purchase and signed up for VIP it clearly stated the rules of the program. I haven't had a problem skipping EVERY month since then and its been a long time I have an alarm on my phone to remind me to skip. I just ordered about 5 more pair of boots today. I cant wait to get them and try them on. Hopefully they all fit. But yeah people need to read when purchasing or signing up for things.

Tip for consumers: READ before you do anything!

kadiw
11/26/14

Well just fab are good value for money that's a given and my boots arrived on time but a month later they took another £35 from my account! When I contacted them apparently I had signed up for some VIP agreement where they would take money from me monthly and I could shop. I didn't request this and it appears you have to read carefully and opt out of this! Naughty! and now after a few wear the boot's I bought which look fantastic are not quite top quality and the zips are already getting stuck and feel as though they are a wear or two away from breaking :-( Zips always need to be of good quality on calf length boots always!! no excuses just fab sort it out!! But I will say your call centre staff are good, especially at bamboozelling customers and almost tricking them into thinking they want to stay! They should all be in sales not customer services lol :-p

Tip for consumers: be aware of this VIP club unless you want to buy shoes every month!! and keep your witts about you when calling customer services!

rayvam
11/26/14

So apparently JustFab charges your account a monthly payment of 39.95 unless you do not go to the website and hit skip this month. Upon buying two pairs of shoes I was really excited for the great price I had and recommended it to my friends. Little did I know that sense i was a VIP member I was going to be charged monthly if I a) didn't buy anything or b) didn't hit cancel on the website. The funny thing about this experience was that I was unaware i was a VIP member and that I got an automatic charge each month! But hey I have store credit apparently, so yay I get to buy a pair of shoes I didn't even want?

Tip for consumers: Honestly, my shoes are great, the prices and quick shipping was awesome, however please be aware of the monthly charges on your account! I am a broke college student and taking that 39.95 out of my account now means I have no gas money. So please read the terms and conditions very closely on this website or never even use the website.

nazt2
11/25/14

Don't bother to buy from this Company! I purchased 2 pairs of shoes only to discover that I as suddenly trapped in a monthly purchase contract. They are not clear about this when you place your first order! It's all in the small print. When I cancelled my order altogether I had to call them 7 times for a refund. Each time they promised that they had instituted a refund and even blamed PayPal. On my 7th call to them they admitted it didn't go through, she couldn't even justify it. Awfully misleading and dishonest.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THEM!

job128
11/19/14

Bought two boots after which although they stated you can cancel at anytime they only have one way to cancel, by CALLING INTO THEIR CSR CENTER. I found out that the points you accumulate you can never put towards booths, just accessories i.e. earrings and a watch which is approximately 60,000 points. After your first purchase they block you from purchasing boots at the same price by stating it is out of stock in your size. My sister, cousins and husband have created profiles with the exact same size as myself and the boots they ordered were the ones I wanted, and they were not blocked until after the order.

My advice, after your first purchase call in and cancel and THEN CALL YOUR BANK AND CANCEL YOU CREDIT CARD EFFECTIVE IMMEDIATELY OR USE A PREPAID CREDIT CARD IF YOU CAN.

I am not sure if these boots will last for the Canadian Winter I will see. I WILL KEEP MY MONEY IN CANADA, THANK YOU.

Shipping was fast, less than 1 wk for deliver, and a hoop was missing from the strap of my boot. I will say though, the size 11 I bought is too big for me, I guess true to fit is true to fit. I should have stuck to a 10.

Tip for consumers: Read Above

moniquea
11/18/14

I've been with JustFab for about a year and a half, I'm a VIP member... I love the program. I love the shoes, bags and jewelry. The membership is clearly stated in the terms and in the " how the program works" section. Each month you will be alerted when your personal boutique is ready, you can choose to purchase, have them send better selections or skip the month. Within the year, I've skipped 3 months without any penalties. The user reviews on each shoe, bag and jewelry are really helpful. Credits are easy to earn...and they always have specials and guest designers.
I never submit feedback on forums, but I had to commit after seeing the sad pervious feedback.

concernedc4
11/18/14

JustFab is a scam company that steals money from consumers. If you buy one item from their website, they start automatically charging your credit card $39.95 every month with no prior warning. They claim that you consent to the monthly charges when you purchase the item, but the warning is concealed in very small font and does not adequately explain that they will charge you the fee just by making one purchase. Even worse, when I called to cancel my membership, they didn't cancel it and continued to steal from me FIVE $39.95 charges. When I finally got through their sales robots and spoke with a supervisor, she just kept reading the tag line and said how great company is. I finally got her to refund two out of five charges that they stole, but she was still unable to show me the language that gave them the authority to charge my credit card in the first place. At that point, the supervisor supposedly cancelled my "membership" at JustFab... until April 2013, when I had another $39.95 charge from them for my "membership." This company is stealing money from people without any prior consent and should not be trusted. And to add insult to injury, the shoes that I did order that got me into this whole mess were very cheaply designed. I wouldn't even pay $5.99 for them at Payless.

jodiem21
11/18/14

My daughter ordered shoes from Justfab a year ago. Then we found out after the fact about the VIP status where they take your money each month out of your account. Well after asking them to remove her from the program at least four different times last year we finally got it settled, Then just today, One year later, they took out 39.99 our of her account. What the heck???? Where do they get off. She closed her account a YEAR AGO!!! Now they think it's okay a year later to start up a membership with out her saying yes or no? This Justfab is the biggest scam I have ever seen. BEWARE!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THE SITE!!! IT's a SCAM!!!

kanikam
11/18/14

They made me cry, This is rubbish company to buy anything. I bought a pair of shoes just because it was half price. They keep charging me £35 every month. I release when they already charge me £245 after 7 months. I had baby after 3 month of bought the items. Any when I able to come on normal routine I released they charging £35 each month. Now I don't even work and they refused to refund my money too..

karimel
11/17/14

I was so in love with JustFab at first. I was sure it was new fave - I bought one pair of shoes using their $9.99 first buy offer and then forgot about it for the next 2 months. Suddenly, I look at my bank account, and in total JustFab has charged me over $60 without outright informing me. Turns out when you buy a shoe you're automatically a "VIP" member and are charged $39.95 each month with being informed so, unless you directly click Help and Contact and read the little gray text. There is a feeble attempt to make up for this with a "Skip This Month" option, but it's only available from the 1st of each month to the 5th, so if you don't remember in that time it charges you, and who honestly is going to do that each month? And instead of giving an easy cancellation button on their website, you have to call and go through an agonizingly long process of being put on hold and told that "oh no you can't possibly cancel you'll lose so many benefits I can give you a new membership I'll give you a discount so many benefits". I had to say I wanted to cancel four times until the lady finally got it and cancelled. Not to mention that one pair of shoes I bought came in 15 days when I paid for express shipping. It's a scam, people.

Tip for consumers: Read everything to the bone and do not use in general. They're horrible.

sarahc84
11/17/14

This company is a total rip off & scammers .
Nowhere does it tell you they will take £35 a month out of your bank account/cc & if you look at other complaint's it doesn't let you skip a month either so you end up out of pocket.
I was lucky enough to have gone through EBAY & got a full refund ,plus they are investigating this company as they have had so many complaints.
There are more complaint's made about this site & company than there are positives , so I would tell people DON'T purchase anything!!! .
There customer service assistance read from a script & are rude to go with it , they get fluster'd & fob you off when they cant stray from their script's which is why they are rude, they also tell you you will in no uncertain terms get a refund as it is what you signed up for even though you don't as £35 a month is never mentioned .
DO YOUR SELVES A FAVOUR AND STEER WELL CLEAR!!!!

Tip for consumers: STEER WELL CLEAR

nicolettef
11/16/14

Once you make your first order you are a member of the VIP club which charges you 39.99 a month which I wasn't aware of until my mom saw these charges on her card from JustFab. If you want to see the information go to their FAQ. Real quick how it works is if you don't make a purchase at least one a month then you will be charged UNLESS you skip it by the fifth of the month, for me this is just a real chore to remember to go on every month to skip it. If you don't have an account I suggest you don't make one. I looked at reviews before I made an account but no one said anything about this and I really wish they had. So please take this into consideration before you make an account.

Tip for consumers: Not only for this site but for all sites please read about how the site works before making a purchase to save yourself money and time.

ma4316
11/14/14

This place is a complete scam. The shoes, clothes, bags, and jewelry are all cheaply made and WAY overpriced. 40$ for a pair of cheap earrings that you could buy at Claire's for $8 is ridiculous. And that's just the quality.

When I "signed up" the only indication that this POS company would RECHARGE my credit card every single month unless I "skipped" that month by the 5th was in the fine print.

After my order came with my cheap looking purse, I totally forgot about this crappy company and their monthly emails went directly to my spam folder (as they really should.) Therefore, I racked up 3 "credits" at $40 each before I realized I was being charged. When I called for a refund, not only did I have to wait 10 minutes on hold to cancel my account (they don't let you do it online, even though you can sign up that way), the sales person informed me that they don't "do" refunds on credits. PLUS, if I cancelled my membership right there, I would just lose my $120 dollars and wouldn't be able to use it at all.

My advice is STAY FAR AWAY. I wish I could give 0 stars.

katief10
11/13/14

Absolutely shocking service. It is not made clear enough on the website that you will be charged £35 monthly. This went on for 4 months before I noticed. I called to get a refund as I did not willingly agree to this and if it was made clear to be I would never have signed up. I eventually got them to give me half of it back (£70) but they point blank refused to refund the other £70. The items themselves are badly made and don't last very long (if at all).

Tip for consumers: Don't. Just don't even be tempted.

jamesg103
11/12/14

Ordered boots from JF in September . Two pairs, one was correct size 9 the other was a size 6 in box labeled size 9.Returned them took 2 more weeks.Boots are of questionable quality.Checked my cc statement today and found another charge for 39.00.Called them they gave me this song and dance about this Vip MEMBERSHIP I had opted for.The lady continue to try to explain to me about this option. Turns out they will bill you for 39.00 every month for this membership for life. She would not allow me to talk.I finally was able to scream louder than she and she listened for a minute. Then after speaking with a " manager she agreed to honor my request to credit my card, cancel my Vip membership, delete me from the JF data base and to forget they ever heard of me and I would try to do same for them.STAY AWAY from these crooks.If you have done business with them get a new cc number.y

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THE SE PEOPLE!!!!

tiffanyy1
11/9/14

I think JustFab is absolutely RIDICULOUS. Their concept of "VIP member" is extremely misleading. If I could, I would tell anyone out there to never join their VIP regardless of how much sale you get. Charging each month onto your credit card as a consequence of not "skipping" the month is terrible. The BAD part is that you cant even skip ON THE day of..... must be before. On top of all this, their so called 24/7 hot line, NEVER answers, I called many many times, on hold for 30mins+ each time, and STILL, NO ONE answers. ANOTHER bad thing is, they charge $40 a month, for you to use that credit, it must be an item at 39.95 as well, cant use it for $29.95 etc shoes. WHAT is this...

I can not express how much I hate this website, I will make sure ANYONE I know never EVER buys from this website.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP FOR VIP

nian4
11/9/14

I cant even join the ranks of those who don't like the shoes. I cant even order a pair! They don't carry a single shoe in wide width. I cant be the only women who wears a 8.5W and wide calf. My foot is an appendage of an "average" American sized woman not an African elephant!

I attempted to chat online with the customer service. Nightmare. They kept responding with generic questions for my account information and personal information. I didn't provide it because I didn't join the shoe club and honestly am glad they didn't have anything my size because I may have been trapped in their scam like everyone else.

Tip for consumers: No wide width or wide calf shoes.

christyf2
11/8/14

first of all, I just got a charge of 39.95 when I was at work so I just assumed that someone stole my credit card number when I ordered about a month ago. That was not the case, just fab charges there members 39.95 each month so they can pick you out a pair of shoes each month praying you will by there pick.. im not a happy camper right now speaking since I have been on the phone with them for almost 60 mins and counting waiting to speak to someone! Don't get me wrong I loved my shoes I signed up to get them for 9.95 which would be 14.95 with slipping and everything, I got charged twice at first for the shoes one right away and then another time maybe like a week later when they shipped I had no idea that they charged you every month 39.95 will not be purchasing anything else from them I hope tot hear from someone soon ether by email or if they answer the phone its seriously rude of them not to tell you that to began with im not happy at all & I will ne waiting until they answer because if they are a 24 hour 7 days a week service then they should have penalty of ppl to pick up the phone! cancelling my membership ASAP!

Tip for consumers: Just don't plan on ordering with Just Fab unless you have the money to buy shoes and be changed every month!

paulineb14
11/6/14

I brought one pair of shoes I never said I wonted to be VIP cutermer no one asked me to be anyway they have taken £35 every month for the last year without my consent , have been phoning emailing they did at one point sAy they would refund me but it's been over 4 weeks now still no money back say well away from this company I am a pensioner can not afford to lose my money .

victorias24
11/4/14

Honestly Just Fab does not even deserve a single star. I signed up under the pretense that my first order would receive a discount that would allow my shoes to be $9.99. However you must sign up for the VIP membership in order for this discount to be applied. Therefore you must sign up to be charged $39.95 a month for an initial discount advertised as if it would be automatically be applied when creating an account. Also whenever you proceed to check out, they automatically check a box to sign you up for this VIP Membership and the only way to cancel said membership is through the phone (how inconvenient!). They may have cute shoes but I am definitely not shopping here.

tayias
11/4/14

I Dont know what people are talking about Justfab.com Is the BEST ...I've ordered things before and as long as you skipp the month like you are SUPPOSE to ...you'll be fine

Tip for consumers: Skipp if your suppose to if not delete the account

a-tt
11/4/14

I don't really care for this company . I bought boots the first week of October 2014 , I wanted them before my birthday (18th) & they didn't appear to me how they did online... And they were too big! That true to size thing is not true. I average a 7 some times 6.5 but mostly 7 . So I wanted to return them and here is where my problems began.. I asked for a refund but they would have charged me 15$ restocking fee & I would have lost out on 15$ towards another pair boots when i originally spent $79.90 for my total. So I told them no because that's ridiculous Id rather have store credit that way I would could get my full amount back. Now I had to send them back and WAIT for them to receive , process and credit back my return.. I sent the shoes back October 20.. They got there October 28 at 6AM! Do you think I have my store credit processed yet?? NO IM STILL WAITING as of November 4th... So much for birthday boots smh.. And every time I call to check the status of my return some foreign woman answers that I can barely understand and He/she doesn't comprehend well so I have to do a lot of repeating myself. Ughh .. Who wants to deal with all of this crap! This is why I wanted a refund not store credit .. Whenever they decide to process my return I WONT be back...

adjoaa
11/4/14

Let me tell you about my experience with Just $#*!ing Fab. It all started when I wanted a god damn pair of boots for a decent price. I signed up for a membership so I could get them for $20 and then cancelled the membership so they wouldn't $#*! me in the ass with their $40/mo charge. I got charged anyways for two god damn months. So I called up JustFab and after literally 4 HOURS of trying to talk to a lady who spoke 10 words of English (tops) trying to explain to me how I was getting a good deal. I finally ended up getting it cancelled. A few months later I check my bank account history and it read "$80 to justfab". Holy $#*!. I called again (mind you I bought one pair of boots 5 months ago) and they wouldn't give me a refund. I've never been so stunned with a lack of customer service and my name is Adjoa $#*!ing Adiche and I will NOT be $#*!ed with. Just Fab eats ass.

ellyb
11/2/14

You have to skip every month between 1st - 5th if you don't want them to charge the membership. I did skip for July, but somehow they still charge my credit card and I was told that this is un-cancellable, so I have no choice but use this credit to buy shoes. I chose 2 shoes that were on sale (2 for 1), but then they told me that I have to pay $39.95 for the other pair since store credit is only good for 1 pair. What a scam. I amcancelling the membership for this site.

lodia
11/2/14

Do not buy from JustFab.com. This company is a scam. I saw their advertisement from my email and tempted to buy the shoes. Only after made my purchase I was being told my friends to be careful of this company because they have heard about this company. So after I received my shoes, I immediately cancelled my membership. Yet they kept on trying to persuade me to keep the membership and they can waived a month for me. I was tempted at first, but later, I decided to called them back and cancelled my monthly membership. Later I realized that they skip one month and charge me two more months later knowing that I will likely not looking at my statements. I contacted them to request for refund of my monthly charges and they kept on saying that they are unable to do so because they don't have a record to prove that I did in fact contacted them to make that cancelation. This company is definitely a scam!!! They should be brought up to the better business bureau. Someone need to sue them!!! They need to be shoot down. For those who work for them, you must have no moral instinct.
DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!
THEY SCAMMING PEOPLE!!!

elyak
11/2/14

This has been by far the WORST experience of my life! JustFab has no idea how to run an ethical business. They screw over so many people without thinking twice about how they are treating their customers. I ordered two boots back in September when they were running their buy one get one free special. I received the boots to find out the warehouse had screwed up and sent me the wrong color, brown instead of grey. I called JustFab immediately and the lady I spoke with told me I would be receiving the grey ones and all I had to do was send back the brown ones. Well, I did my part and they did not do theirs. I sent the boots back to them, which was a complete inconvenience for me because I live in a small town where the closest post office is miles away! I go into my account to find out instead of receiving the grey boots the order had been cancelled! The boots had run out of stock and because of their error I not only did not receive the boots but had to send the wrong ones back, too. To make matters worse, I cannot cancel my membership and get MY money back, I received a stupid store credit that I HAVE to use on another JustFab purchase. Are you freaking kidding me? How is this okay? How does a company so unethical get away with such horrible business practices? SAVE your money, this company is HIGHLY unethical!

katien4
10/30/14

I love this website. I read all the terms before I bought anything because nothing on the internet can be trusted. I bought a pair of boots and a bag for $40. Although the boots only lasted for one season (I still wear them even though they are really worn) I am really rough on my shoes. Most of my boots don't even make it to winter. Although I hate having to pass the months I do not buy something, it is extremely easy to do so since they send a reminder email on the first of every month. I have had to return one pair of boots since they were too tight on my wide calves, the return label was easy to print and they processed my return within days instead of the two weeks they estimated. I get my items within five days and I get so many compliments still on a six month old bag. Today, I made a mistake ordering and even though the wait was about 10 minutes, customer service was SO helpful and really nice. I love this site and recommend it to everyone!!

beccag2
10/29/14

Company does not deserve even 1 star! Last year, April 2013 I ordered 1 pair of shoes and was not explained that I would become a member that cost $39.95 mnth. 6 mnths later I noticed on my credit card statement. So that total for 6 mnths of almost $40 each is $280. Called and they gave me 2 mnths back ($80) on my credit card and a store credit for $80. But said the other $120 was a loss and nothing I could do about it! So, like 16 mnths later I remember I have 2 member credits almost totaling $80 and called to use it. I ordered 1 pair of shoes leaving me 1 member credit. Days later I look at my credit card stmnt and see rather than using my member credit for this purchase, they charged my credit card ! So I call them again and explain and was promised they would refund that charge and put the purchase back on the credit I had. Well guess what ? They charged my credit card again ! I called complained and demanded $120 to be put back on my master card. I do not want to be nor never wanted to be a member and I do not want member credit. I want a refund ! Few days later I see only $40 was refunded. So once again had to call back . This time she says they can only issue a check which takes 9 weeks ! I told her NO, you took the money from my card , put it back ! I am being charged interest ! So, now Im waiting for a supervisor to approve an $80 refund to my card. My guess is it wont go through or they will charge me yet again ! So, all in all Ive paid over $300 for 2 pairs of shoes and then been hit with interest. The first pair was heels that are too big , wore once and they refuse to trade sizes since I wore them. The second pair was boots. They fit perfect but look very cheap! Im very upset , very frustrated, and have had it with this company ! If you order , just know , one $40 purchase may end up costing you hundreds !

Tip for consumers: My tip would be to stay away !

amyr22
10/29/14

DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY. THIS IS WHAT YOU GET WHEN YOU ASK FOR A RETURN.
IF YOU RETURN ITEMS NEVER WORN/NEVER OPENED/ THEY CHARGE A RESTOCK FEE IF YOU DONT WANT TO BE A JUSTFAB MEMBER ANYMORE. ALSO THEY PROMISE RETURN LABELS AND NEVER SEND THEM. WHEN YOU EMAIL THEY HAVE A STANDARD ANSWER OF:

Hi,
My apologies for the long hold, our phone lines are experiencing a high call volume, rest assured it’s not the norm. You may want to call back during non-peak hours. For your convenience, our Fashion Consultants are available 24 hours daily at 866-337-0906.
If you have any further questions please feel free to contact us online via Live Chat, Monday-Friday, 7am-7pm Pacific Standard Time or by phone at 866-337-0906 available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.

EVEN AFTER YOU TOLD THEM IN THE EMAIL THAT YOU CALLED MANY TIMES AND ALL YOU WANT IS THE LABEL SENT. WHEN I DID CALL THEY SAID THEY SENT IT AND THERE WAS NOTHING THEY CAN DO.
I HAD TO DO A BANK CHARGE BACK AND FILE A COMPLAINT IN ORDER TO GET MY REFUND.
THE CALL CENTER IS OUT OF THE USA AND THEY CLEARLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ENGLISH NOR DO THEY SPEAK GOOD ENGLISH EITHER WHEN YOU TALK TO THEM.

tessm5
10/28/14

JustFab is a rip off. Company steals money from people for items you do not purchase. They will not return your money back. Terms and conditions are not explained properly when you sign in. After they get your card details they take your money from your account on a weekly basis without you purchasing anything. They then claim they cannot return your money because you are in credit. I cancelled my subscription and will be sending their purchase to charity. Their items are very poorly made - cheap!

Tip for consumers: Very cheap items. You can buy these items in a 1 pound shop. Do not be deceived as soon as they get your card details you will be charged weekly.

sloans
10/27/14

NOTE: THIS IS ACTUALLY A ZERO STAR Rating
I too had an unfortunate experience with these douchbags. This "VIP Membership" business is how they scam you and automatically charge the credit card you first used to make the first purchase. Apparently you will be purchasing their crap products in the future, and by beinga member, thats how they get you.
Once I figured out what was happening, I immediately called my credit card provider and they informed me that this was an ongoing issue with this company. They walked me through what was needed to be done and I called the scammers. They gave me the run a round but I didn't budge and informed them that this is a known problem among many and I wasn't letting it go. You HAVE TO BE FIRM with them. Couldn't refund my money my @ss! Got every dollar back! And a confirmation email that terminated the membership. On the plus side, I unknowingly saved over $900 because as soon as I ripped them a new one, thats how much was reimbursed back to me. Jackasses.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT PURCHASE ANYTHING FROM THESE SCAMMERS. PERIOD.

kimberlym12
10/27/14

I order 2 pairs of shoes off of their website, when the shoes got there, not only were they already falling apart, the didnt fit whatsoever. ( I guess because the shoes are so horribly made, they dont fit true to size) I called to see if I could return them, they told me NO before I could finish my sentence, so i asked about exchanging them for a different size. I sat on the phone for 20 mins trying to tell the lady im stuck with two pairs of shoes that dont fit me. And she kept saying too bad no exchanges, and that I should of read the fine print when clearly it says you can exchange! Seriously beyond pissed by that point so I said fine cancel my membership, don't you know their sending me the right sizes now.. As soon as I receive them Im canceling my membership. WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY. Not to mention, all of their customer service is in the same room, so you get to hear all of the other customer service people talk to customers.

courtneyt13
10/24/14

The only reason I am giving them a one star is because I can't give no stars. Horrible and cheap products. They harass you when trying to cancel your account. They also refused to refund back my money into my account with a product I was unhappy with. They claimed because I canceled my account and used a justfab credit that was taken out of my account I could not get my money back. The most horrible website scam I have every came across. DO NOT USE THEM!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE JUSTFAB!!!!!!!!!

carols59
10/23/14

Have NEVER had a problem with them. I had to return my 1st pair due to the shoe was too tight. Was sent a larger size and they fit perfect. Customer service both online and on the phone was amazing. Quality of all their shoes is excellent especially the leather boots and shoes. Never a problem opting out, even for months at a time. Love this company

Tip for consumers: Don't be drawn in to other people's bad experiences with this company. The majority of them don't opt out for the month they don't want to order and their card gets charged. Well, it's spelled out for you when you sign up and if you don't read the company policies, then...

sarac31
10/23/14

This site is horrible. The quality is awful and it's not worth even a look. Don't get lured by Kimora Lee Simmons. It's an awful company with terrible and cheap products.

sarahc82
10/22/14

SCAMS! I was sent to the site with the appealing "buy 2 pairs for $40" They trick you into some bs membership to get the deal. Well i just went to make a purchase and called to cancel the bs subscription (so my cc wouldnt be charged $40 a month for no reason.) I got the run around~ had many speels prepared to try to make me change my mind, and then GET THIS!!!! She said ok, since you are no longer interested in this VIP membership you are no longer eligible for the discounted purchase you just made! Even though the website claims you can cancel anytime. so yah, dont bother with this $#*!ty company.

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT!

helenr21
10/18/14

THIS SITE IS FRAUD. Be careful, after you buy anything on this website you automatically become a VIPmember (as they call it) and they start to charge your card monthly fees. They make it for the reason you to come back to their site every month and make a purchase for the amount of fee.... Be aware, if you want to make a one time purchase call them right after and make sure they did not sign you for their membership

monikas7
10/17/14

Awful!!!! JustFab take the absolute mick out of their customers, their customer service is poor!! Tried to ring them, no one answered...Tried to 'LiveChat' to them, noone connected...Tried to email them, no one replied.... I bought some boots from here last month as Winter is round the corner and on the first buy you get you only pay £17.50. Just fab took 17.50 of course but the month after that they took an extra £35 from my bank account?? Its not just me this has happened to, a large number of bad reviews show that they cannot be trusted with your personal details.. i paid through Paypal and have contacted my bank account and they are going to block the payments they are taking from me and have said it will take up to 40 days for my £35.00 to be paid back... thank goodness i noticed as other people have had more than that taken out, do not purchase from this website as you will have problem after another!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I ended up making an account for justfab and placing an order not knowing it would automatically make me a memeber. After that I looked at reviews and that night instantly called and cancelled the account. Now I can still get on ut which is nerve racking, so does changing the expiration date of your card get them to completely cancel you?
8/25/13
kimd1
A: I am sooooo curious to hear feedback from members of justfab.com. It seems too good to be true. As far as I can tell from doing some cursory research they are a legit company. I have been seeing their ads a lot and at some huge sites like yahoo.com. Knowing a thing or two about internet advertising, I have deduced that they are spending a lot on advertising. That doesn’t necessarily make them legit but it adds to their credibility. At any rate, I have read through the terms and conditions and the program is straight forward. However; I am wondering about customer service and if anyone has had trouble canceling their membership because that will be the deciding factor for me.
7/9/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JustFab staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for JustFab