US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

donnat55

(There is no bird vet in this county) the only glitch I had was with my credit card. (in 34 reviews)

shermanw11

Their customer service is really great if there's a problem. (in 17 reviews)

rj50

You can post a one time question, and get an answer. (in 151 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

myrnaf1
5/4/16

Jason was a real lifesaver in restoring me to Windows 7 from my newly installed Windows 10 venture. My computer was unable to communicate with my printer when I updated to 10. The update for me proved to be a real headache and I was saved from having to buy a new printer. Thank you Site Jabber.

kathleenj13
5/4/16

I wanted to speak to a veterinarian about problems I've been having with my 4 year old rottweiller as I've been struggling with medication and diet changes with him his entire life. The vet that answered me gave me a fresh perspective and because of the tests that he recommended be done on my PupCake I have hope that maybe I can relieve his suffering. I'm going to be taking him to a new vet and have the recommended tests run. This site gave me a new direction to go and that is much appreciated. It was also completed in a very short amount of time, no waiting for a response. Thank you, JustAnswer!

dand106
5/4/16

The service with the answer to my problem was Very Fast and understandable to me.

gregm95
5/3/16

My dog had an issue. Actually a few I googled her symptoms and somehow made it to this website. I was connected with a vet and everything she said was exactly what my vet said as well. My circumstances at the time caused me to be concerned the expense. Would be above my abilities to afford.
I my dog Ginger is acting like she used to. I am so glad I took a chance and chatted with the vet online. It set my mind at ease. Thank you

jodyl14
5/2/16

I have used JustAnswer many times for antique appraisals and questions. Every person who has helped me has been friendly and helpful. They really know their stuff!

williamr93
5/1/16

I had a problem that suddenly came up the other day that i couldn't access my e-mail on Aol from Internet Explorer. When i was connected to an online specialist named Alison, she was able to investigate and problem solve to figure out how my situation could be resolved. She was very professional and expert in finding a solution. It was done in a timely manner and I really appreciated that she was very patient with me and that she took the time to work with me. Thank you again Alison.

mariar99
4/30/16

dears pepole thrust the justanser is the best. and trostufull

gregw43
4/30/16

I wasn't the greatest at math when I was in school and certainly have forgotten anything I did learn. When my son started taking algebra classes I knew I couldn't help him. Thankfully I found an expert on Justanswer that can answer his questions and check his work. Cheaper than a tutor and didn't have to leave home. Thanks Justanswer!

docm23
4/30/16

Great information and data from Curtis B. was great. I had my chipper/Shredder going in no time.

trevorm32
4/30/16

Technician i conversed with was very knowledgeable and genuinely concerned I got the answers for the questions I had asked. Highly recommend

juttam
4/29/16

My grandmother left me a beautiful cedar chest. I knew it was valuable but wanted an expert opinion. The expert "Rarewares" provided an estimate and dated the chest to approximately 1912. I was extremely please with the quick reply and other explanations provided by the expert.

christopherh73
4/29/16

I trade in antiques and collectables, I buy items which I think are unique or just beautiful. JustAnswer tells me what they are and what they are worth. My favourite expert is Robert S I regard him now as a highly valued part of my business

meredithj5
4/29/16

My dog has become a little more aggressive as he has gotten older and I'm concerned about taking him out on walks because he barks at people walking by and at other dogs. I've been using JustAnswer to get help with training since my dog was a puppy and they've always provided very helpful information so I came back to the site again. This time I got help from Jane and she gave me a few exercises to do while out on walks. I've been trying her techniques for the last couple of days and I've already seen progress. I'm impressed!

jbs3
4/28/16

I found JustAnswer through Google some time ago and have asked many questions amongst numerous categories - Car, Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant, etc. I've had a great experience and would recommend the service to anyone.

justins96
4/28/16

I bought a subscription for my son when he went away to college so that he'd have help when he needed it.

steveb185
4/28/16

In the past I've been accused of being hyper sensitive of my health. I undoubtedly have many more medical ailments than most and, because of that, I'm always concerned that any one thing could be a symptom of something serious. I'll admit that, thankfully, more often than not my worry is for not, but I can't help feeling anxious. It's just who I am.
JustAnswer and the medical experts on the site have been a complete godsend for me. I can ask a question, and even attach a picture, any time of the day, any day of the week. Not only has JustAnswer provided quality medical advice, it's provided peace of mind as well.

belindaw11
4/28/16

A family member had a very serious recent legal issue that had the entire family upset. I was able to go online and speak to a criminal lawyer and within minutes we were all able to breathe a little easier. A few days later, I asked follow up questions on the same issue and again got a speedy educational response, both times from a lawyer named Zoey. Had we not spoke to Zoey, who knows what mistakes we would have made in the beginning that could have caused a bad situation to be much worse or even wound our family member in jail. Thank you JustAnswer for your help. I will not hesitate to come back if I have questions.

dereke6
4/28/16

For those of us that can follow instructions from experts in the field, no better way.

tonyp56
4/27/16

this a great place to go for great service and answers took me 5 minutes to get my cart going when gentleman help me

brians215
4/25/16

after agreeing to provide an appraisal for a large Persian carpet, a "justanswer.com" expert"/representative contacted me by email after 14 hours (supposed to be 8 minutes!) she requested more information because she couldn't provide an answer after very precisely detailed informational description. she requested photos of the rug and a lot of other nonsense (I am a rug collector). Because I "engaged" this "expert" by responding to her request I was charged $48 before I had even received a second reply. customer service was curt and rude and when I requested an immediate refund I was told that it wod take 5 days to process my refund. This is obviously an offshore operationthat is not a credible resource. STAY AWAY!!!

johnb594
4/24/16

My brother and his wife used Justanswer to get advice about their first child. As new parents they had lots of questions and found the site a great resource. There kind of worriers and JustAnswer helped sooty their nerves.

krisn15
4/23/16

I had used justanswer in the past and the response was fairly good. I went to use it again to answer a mechanical question and paid for the answer. The expert contacted me in an hour but then ignored me for five days.

I called the support number and they said they would reassign the question. 5 hours later they had not done it. I called again and they said I have to contact the current expert and ask him ot release the question so it could be reassigned.

Dumb Dumb process. If he will not respond to the question when he has my money why do you think that he will respond when I ask him to give the money to someone else. They have no clue so I cancelled my question and I will not go back.

elizabethm138
4/15/16

I have been receiving information about losing money from my SS after May 1st. and am concerned about it since it is my main source of income. I received some literature which suggested several ways to keep the amount I how get, and possibly even find other ways to get what I earned personally as well as what I now get from my deceased husband's SS. I am at a loss when it comes to find a way to accomplishing this.

anonymousa64
4/15/16

I worked with a few of the customer service representatives on some questions I had about my account. They were all polite and thoroughly answered my questions.

I also worked with a customer service supervisor named Adam Roesel. He went above and beyond in answering my questions and was very knowledgeable. Very professional and responded quickly to my questions.

Way to go Just Answer customer service. Thanks

georger81
4/14/16

They came when they said they would, were in and out in 10 minutes, and fixed everything (new hardware was required)

peggyannc
4/14/16

Took only two questions to clarify the information I needed. I was impressed, and felt it well worth the cost. Next time I'll check here first before I start running all over the Web.

billo16
4/13/16

Excellent diagnosis - excellent instructions with excellent results at a very reasonable price. I definitely recommend this organization.

mariab98
4/13/16

I have been agonising over my legal options, and after a few short questions on this site, I now a way forward.

dond63
4/13/16

Complete, detailed, comprehensive instructions on how to resolve problems EXCELLENT advise.

richardw158
4/13/16

I had a question for a lawyer. The lawyer who responded wrote that he would get someone familiar with that bit of law to talk to me, that there was no need for me to respond. I rated him highly, and I found out rating effectively seals your credit card payment and ends the conversation. Just answer refunded my money though, and I will try them again in future.

Maybe someone could work on the website to clarify more about how to continue a conversation until an answer is delivered.

johnd547
4/12/16

I had been all over my search engine and an auction site without finding anything that matched the item I had just bought. In just a few moments Glenda B. had identified where it came from and how much it might be worth. Kudos.

williamh167
4/11/16

I was very happy with the suggestions made by what I considered to be a professional. Thank you, William Hurley.

nancyk48
4/11/16

Thank goodness I asked for assistance. One never wants to submit tax returns with questionable data.
My question was answered. Taxes have been submitted. No issues with process!!

barbaras129
4/11/16

"WHEN JUST ANSWERS SAYS 10 MINUTES"@ 11 AM 04/10/2016; then comes back and says ready IN 7 MINUTES: DOES NOT COME BACK AFTER SEVERAL HOURS; NUMEROUS. EMAIL. IT IS NOW #:3:50 04/11/ 2016 AM. NO RESPONSE TO ANY of 4 E-MAILS. NO MORE! THEN SAYS THEY WILL ANSWER, NO ONE GETS 5 TRYS!

CAROL #396

debbief35
4/10/16

I asked for help with my computer, regarding Windows 7 converting to Windows 10, which I did not want. Contacted this site, and received several e-mails, that I could not view. Thank goodness I had saved the contact while talking with the computer person, John. He did not get my problem fixed. I had to take my computer in, and was only charged 60.00, but was charged 35.00, and 5.00, and am happy to pay since they tried to help. but today a week later was charged again 50.00 for no reason, since I have not contacted them since. Very disappointed. Unable to view emails sent, wanting a review, so I am writing this letter, for other consumers to see, so they can make a decision, as to whether they should use this site for any type of help. I want a refund of the 50.00, and have wrote them by email, and asked for my credit card to be refunded, or will contact the Better Business, or consumer affairs. I hope this resolves the issue. Lizardo77

rg56
4/10/16

Was offered free trial and then charged 11 pounds please be careful if you use this site.

R G Cleaver

richardl113
4/9/16

I had printer trouble and the JustAnswer expert answered all my questions promptly and with expertise. Highly recommended if you just can't find the answer to your computer questions anywhere else !!!

jiml87
4/9/16

I had some nagging questions post radical prostatectomy and my urologist is not interested in talking - he refers me to my primary care physician. So, I went to JustAnswer and got my answer - not the one I would have liked to hear mind you, but it was a third opinion and I trust the answer. In my case with Prostate cancer - pre-surgically Gleason Score 7 (3+4) with 75% involvement, both lobes, and post-surgically Gleason Score 6 (3+3) TNM staged T2c, I was informed by this Urologist that Active Surveillance might have been a better choice for me even at 54 years old than DaVinci surgery.

johnv102
4/9/16

Actually, the 5 star rating for overall satisfaction is 4.95 since your web site leaves a lot of unanswered questions/explainations. However the tech support proviuded by Lou (air suspension) rating is in excess of 5.0 so it all evens out to a five star revue

maryw168
4/8/16

My grandson's Beardie went on the lam for two days. When we found him, he was dehydrated and had diarrhea. The vet tech's expert advice helped us nurse him back to health. We are all so grateful !

emilyannw
4/8/16

We talked over the phone after some time emailing on chat since I can not type and we discussed with her being a Vet about our dog dragging her back legs and she offered suggestions of other conditions she might have and how I might discuss it with my Vet and what we could do in the meantime. I felt she was very helpful. The sight had some technical problems and it took several days afterward to see how much I was charged but it was the amount I agreed to I am now able to leave feedback but it may not have been their sight as Verizon went down in several areas then AT&T.

peters230
4/7/16

They replied to my request email within 30 minutes and gave me technical information
which was very helpful and solved my problem

paulb245
4/7/16

Didn't know what to expect.I don't know how long it would have taken me to try to resolve the issue on my own.This service was fast and expert. I will have to wait for Toshiba to release audio drivers for windows 10 in order to fully fix the problem.Justin did a very good job resolving the issue as far as possible.

glynisd
4/7/16

I have used this website very recently and several times in the past. It is easy to use and my questions have been answered very quickly, efficiently and by experts. Answers have been extremely helpful and accurate and I would certainly use JustAnswer again whenever the need arises.

G Devlin

ellens44
4/6/16

I didn't really know what to expect. What I received was a direct discussion (to a veterinarian) who was very knowledgeable and gave me answers I needed. (thank you Dr. H.). I will definitely use this service again, if/when needed!

marcg31
4/6/16

I used JustAnswer to get help regarding my laptop computer screen that kept going blank. JustAnswer had a computer tech look at my computer remotely and clean things up. Although the problem wasn't solved (most likely due to a hardware issue), I was able to rule out other issues before having to take the laptop back to the dealer. It was quick, and well worth the money for peace of mind.

daniea
4/6/16

During a difficult time when you feel helpless, with no answers forthcoming you feel desperate to do something, anything. I got online and started researching when I saw the site for JustAnswer. I was hesitant at first but just needed to reach out for some support. I asked my question and was connected with Dr. H. He was compassionate and gave me guidance to ask the questions I didn't know to ask. His responses were timely and thorough. It help make a stressful situation more bearable. Being fortified with information and support can lend so much strength. Thank you Dr. H, I am grateful.

wayned25
4/5/16

Being a technologically disabled I hesitantly, but in some desperation/frustration, contacted Just Answer & my immediate problem was solved.
The issue required a bit of 'backwards & forwards' communication to sort the problem but the assign Tech expert (Aric) was there at all times to guide/suggest until solution.
I strongly recommend Just Answer to help sort those 'home' problems for those in need.

kennethy4
4/5/16

I think it's a little pricey,but well worth it. The answer came back very quickly and helped enormously.I will definitely use JustAnswer again should the need arise.

lisas274
4/5/16

JUST ANSWERS was very helpful and I have used them in the past. Once for a medical question and the other time was a math problem. I recommend you first get set-up and register. Makes things a lot more easier. It's great to be able to get advice from a real doctor or nurse on a Saturday afternoon.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
adamr35
A: Hi there Geoff,

The membership offer does come after the initial question is posted but it is completely optional. If you are not on the membership program, your account with remain as a pay-per-question account and you do need to place a deposit for each question that is posted to the site.

I'll send you a private message to see if we can locate your account and see what is happening.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
3/29/16
Answer
adamr35
A: Hello there,

Thank you for reaching out to us. I apologize for any confusion on my part, I'm not sure what the question that you're trying to ask is in regards to.

If you need help from an Expert about a problem you can post a question from the homepage at www.justanswer.com, otherwise, if you need help from customer support about your account on our site you can reach us 24 hours a day at support@justanswer.com.

Let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

Regards,