US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

shermanw11

Their customer service is really great if there's a problem. (in 20 reviews)

donnat55

(There is no bird vet in this county) the only glitch I had was with my credit card. (in 34 reviews)

sariel

Just had a veterinarian assist me with a question about my dog ingesting something. (in 163 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

st13227
5/27/16

I asked and they solved my problem! I love my Kindle and it froze up. Just Ask quickly connected me with a tech. He was patient in telling me what to try and he made my problem go away in just two attempts. Very happy and will pass on info about JustAsk.......

nielc
5/27/16

Hey there! A few days back I was stuck in some personal issues regarding parental property and was in need of legal advice. The issue was sensitive so could not have disclosed it to many people and ask for suggestions. Just answer served me with the best expert team who gave me just the exact service I was looking for. The law experts gave me the required piece of advice that helped me win the case. I am really grateful to justanswer and to the expert team who were with me till the end. :)

karens208
5/27/16

We got immediate, usually, answer'swhen our dog was having seizures, your vets put us at ease and got us off to the correct solutions to our dogs problems. They were great. Our dog is better and we're pleased with your help.

sandray9
5/26/16

I need to drive my son's car from CA to CT and he's lost his license. I just found out it may not be registered... My answer took a little over an hour to get back to me. I was under the impression it would be around 7 min., so I panicked a little and got in touch with customer service through their e-mail system. After that, (and it was probably all just timing) I was contacted by J.D.Paul and Customer Service in a timely manner. J.D.s answer was concise, easy to understand, and included a link for me to follow for more info. I would use this service again, if I have a questions I can't answer.

leenak1
5/26/16

JustAnswer gave a quick, precise and detailed answer to my cat health question! Took my anxiety down a notch until I could get a vet to actually see him.

meredithe2
5/24/16

I had an issue with my dog, so I type a question in a moment of panic. The expert got back to me 12 hours later. It was a vet and she asked relevant questions. By then my problem was solved. I got an easy "refund" though. And, I had no trouble with customer service. I would use this service again if the question is not an emergency. I also suggest to the company that they advertise that payment is due when the question is answered not when "satisfied". It was confusing.

bens135
5/22/16

Joan was knowledgeable, courteous, and very responsive. She gave us great information no other Vets had given us about our turtle. She was simply terrific. I highly recommend her.

johnd574
5/22/16

My car question was answered in much greater and believable detail than the Toyota dealer.

daveo20
5/21/16

MY EXPERIENCE WITH REPAIR MEN IS THAT MANY OF THEM TRY TO SELL YOU MORE THAN WHAT YOU NEED RESULTING IN MAJOR UN-NECESSARY EXPENSE. I'VE FOUND THAT BY DOING A LITTLE ON-LINE RESEARCH AND WITH A LITTLE HELP FROM "JUST ANSWER" EXPERTS THAT I CAN DO MOST REPAIRS MYSELF.

perryt16
5/21/16

I have used the service to great benefit several times. The answers are helpful and usually solve my problem.

kk123
5/20/16

I had, what I felt was a simple question. I received an answer that was just perfect. Simple, to the point, no jibber jabber disclaimer stuff. I could not have been more pleased!!!

franciner3
5/18/16

IF you need anything done with your phones. I have Panasonic, this web site is the best. Problem solved.

davidb496
5/18/16

I paid £20 for a question about my computer. Their response was useless. They offered me a free trial of membership which I cancelled however they took £28 from my account and although I demanded my money back under their 30 day money back guarantee. I have had no response and when I tried to get in touch by email they provided me with a scam password system which was a total time waste . I have asked my bank to treat their money withdraw
as a fraud

anthonya57
5/17/16

I had been sweating some complex legal questions regarding a trust. I could not sleep. Within minutes my legal worries were over. I got the legal questions answered by a super qualified attorney. Now I can sleep again! I feel like I can trust J.A. .com!

steveb188
5/17/16

Richard @ Just Answer provided me great service & recommended several things, which I tried & they worked. He also recommended against sending the unit in for service as it would cost more than the camera is worth. That alone was great service!

This was my 2nd request @ Just Answer & 2nd good outcome.
Definitely worth the price paid!

joes574
5/17/16

Wrote my question. Signed on to pay pal and monthly service for a while. I am almost 88yr. Old and I sometimes need answers other than my sons. It took several hours for an answer and I had figured it out one half hour before your people. Never the less your service is good and I will be using it again.

michellew121
5/16/16

I deal in antiques, glass, pottery and one of a kind finds. In the past two years I have come upon two items that after spending hours just could find no viable info on. Thanks to JustAnswer, I had my answer within minutes! Both big scores I might add! Thanks JustAnswer for saving me time, money and frazzled nerves! The best company out there! Thanks JustAnswer I will use these services over and over again!

christinet42
5/15/16

Expert advice available 24h/24, 7d/7 - perhaps not on all subjects, but on most for which another person's knowledge is required. Especially helpful when crises occur out of "business" hours!

wilmat
5/14/16

It was early in the morning when my dog became ill. Since I had a class to attend in
my home. I needed a fast fix. The recommendations that the On Line Vet gave were easy to understand. They were followed and the dog improved steadily yesterday and is just
about normal today. This h
as been a good experience for both the dog and I.

paule165
5/14/16

I contacted JustAnswer with a serious mechanical problem with a Chevy truck. I never had any contact with them before and I worried that the service was a rip-off. I needn't have worried. I spoke to an EXPERT Chevy mechanic named Juan with years of experience

Juan walked me through some very complex diagnostic procedures. We spent over two hours on the phone as I worked on the truck. He was incredibly knowledgeable and able to communicate exactly what I needed to know.

Long story short, the problem is successful diagnosed. What's more, I have two weeks to call him again if I need to.

This service is legit and worth every cent I paid.

Thanks Juan!
Paul

jamesg204
5/12/16

I received two emails, supposedly from Yahoo, that seemed suspicious, so asked an email expert, who replied very rapidly and told me it was spam. It is so nice to be able to check things out with a great expert in a variety of fields. Most experts get back to you fast. There are usually at least one expert in most areas "on line" at the time of your questions, so their response is FAST and thorough. Sometimes, you have follow-up, or "more explanation" questions and they are glad to continue their help until you understand.

markk98
5/12/16

After using just answer several times I became a supplier. It's helped me save hundreds of dollars on repair that I can do myself with their expert advice. I had a particularly challenge with a broken washer and used their phone support. It costs a little extra but really got me accurate one on one instant guidance. I've been using it several times a month for legal, medical, accounting advice and more.

phila23
5/11/16

My sound bar was out of warranty and I needed to know if it could be fixed economically. The technician diagnosed the problem in less than one hour and even though the result was not what I had hoped for he gave me several options to choose from for a solution. I don't know of any other alternative to get a definitive diagnosis in such short time.

jons131
5/10/16

As a DIY'er I can't overstate how great it is to have access to expert answers. The turnaround is usually rocket fast, the experts are great, and I can't venture to guess how many times I've saved hours and hours of my time by spending 5 minutes getting an answer from a pro.

miguelv7
5/10/16

Initial response within 3 min. of asking my question. All follow-up questions were answered just as quickly. I was responded to even after submitting my review and paying. Information was also given that covered beyond the scope of my direct follow-up questions.

michaelf155
5/10/16

My parents traveled Europe extensively for the past 65 years and accumulated a vast collection of vintage and collectable items. I recently inherited the estate and was not familiar with numerous items and their value. Diana F has been extremely invaluable in helping me to identify the origins and values of China, porcelain, and other items. I was amazed by the extensive explanations of each item's history and their current value.

kennethf19
5/8/16

My review was fast and very good and informative, I have been on the sight for for about 5 months now as a member. I don't always ask a lot of questions most of mine are about antiques or art and I have been very pleased with the work and information that they do. I have found 2 experts that I like to deal with but there are many more. I just find someone that I like and stay with that person that is just me. The sight has helped me a great deal and been worth me joining as there experts are just that experts and information and help they have given me would have been hard to come by anyway else. Ken F

paulinej11
5/6/16

Our Samsung fridge freezer would not freeze again after having had to defrost icemaker. The technician talked me through resetting the buttons, and it was very simple and he was very calming and helpful.

pamh38
5/6/16

I had an employment issue and needed to see if I had grounds for a legal case. The response came very quickly and was packed with details and suggestions. Also included were links to websites for me to use or research. I appreciate getting a quick, electronic response that I can refer to as often as I need, and I don't have to leave my house to get it. I highly recommend trying the service, you can cancel any time.

thada8
5/6/16

Got some really horrible advice working on my Benz, actually did much damage. Complained, Mark refunded my cost and cancelled my account on 4/4/2016. On 4/27/2016, they billed me ANOTHER $57!!! Emailed Mark, customer service, used chat, several phone calls. NO RESOLUTION!!!
Sooo..IN ADDITION to awful advice...they are using my information to STEAL from me!

lindaj79
5/5/16

Although the answer to my question was very disturbing it was very helpful to be able to speak with Doug who helped me have a better understanding of how the process of applying for and receiving one's social security benefits works. Only if Social Security provided assistance to our elderly Seniors, my In-law would not be in the position she is in now and would have been receiving her benefits. Thank you Doug for your help!!!

georgeq10
5/5/16

Your staff were of great assistance. They provided a quick and positive answer.

myrnaf1
5/4/16

Jason was a real lifesaver in restoring me to Windows 7 from my newly installed Windows 10 venture. My computer was unable to communicate with my printer when I updated to 10. The update for me proved to be a real headache and I was saved from having to buy a new printer. Thank you Site Jabber.

kathleenj13
5/4/16

I wanted to speak to a veterinarian about problems I've been having with my 4 year old rottweiller as I've been struggling with medication and diet changes with him his entire life. The vet that answered me gave me a fresh perspective and because of the tests that he recommended be done on my PupCake I have hope that maybe I can relieve his suffering. I'm going to be taking him to a new vet and have the recommended tests run. This site gave me a new direction to go and that is much appreciated. It was also completed in a very short amount of time, no waiting for a response. Thank you, JustAnswer!

dand106
5/4/16

The service with the answer to my problem was Very Fast and understandable to me.

gregm95
5/3/16

My dog had an issue. Actually a few I googled her symptoms and somehow made it to this website. I was connected with a vet and everything she said was exactly what my vet said as well. My circumstances at the time caused me to be concerned the expense. Would be above my abilities to afford.
I my dog Ginger is acting like she used to. I am so glad I took a chance and chatted with the vet online. It set my mind at ease. Thank you

jodyl14
5/2/16

I have used JustAnswer many times for antique appraisals and questions. Every person who has helped me has been friendly and helpful. They really know their stuff!

williamr93
5/1/16

I had a problem that suddenly came up the other day that i couldn't access my e-mail on Aol from Internet Explorer. When i was connected to an online specialist named Alison, she was able to investigate and problem solve to figure out how my situation could be resolved. She was very professional and expert in finding a solution. It was done in a timely manner and I really appreciated that she was very patient with me and that she took the time to work with me. Thank you again Alison.

mariar99
4/30/16

dears pepole thrust the justanser is the best. and trostufull

gregw43
4/30/16

I wasn't the greatest at math when I was in school and certainly have forgotten anything I did learn. When my son started taking algebra classes I knew I couldn't help him. Thankfully I found an expert on Justanswer that can answer his questions and check his work. Cheaper than a tutor and didn't have to leave home. Thanks Justanswer!

docm23
4/30/16

Great information and data from Curtis B. was great. I had my chipper/Shredder going in no time.

trevorm32
4/30/16

Technician i conversed with was very knowledgeable and genuinely concerned I got the answers for the questions I had asked. Highly recommend

juttam
4/29/16

My grandmother left me a beautiful cedar chest. I knew it was valuable but wanted an expert opinion. The expert "Rarewares" provided an estimate and dated the chest to approximately 1912. I was extremely please with the quick reply and other explanations provided by the expert.

christopherh73
4/29/16

I trade in antiques and collectables, I buy items which I think are unique or just beautiful. JustAnswer tells me what they are and what they are worth. My favourite expert is Robert S I regard him now as a highly valued part of my business

meredithj5
4/29/16

My dog has become a little more aggressive as he has gotten older and I'm concerned about taking him out on walks because he barks at people walking by and at other dogs. I've been using JustAnswer to get help with training since my dog was a puppy and they've always provided very helpful information so I came back to the site again. This time I got help from Jane and she gave me a few exercises to do while out on walks. I've been trying her techniques for the last couple of days and I've already seen progress. I'm impressed!

jbs3
4/28/16

I found JustAnswer through Google some time ago and have asked many questions amongst numerous categories - Car, Doctor, Lawyer, Accountant, etc. I've had a great experience and would recommend the service to anyone.

steveb185
4/28/16

In the past I've been accused of being hyper sensitive of my health. I undoubtedly have many more medical ailments than most and, because of that, I'm always concerned that any one thing could be a symptom of something serious. I'll admit that, thankfully, more often than not my worry is for not, but I can't help feeling anxious. It's just who I am.
JustAnswer and the medical experts on the site have been a complete godsend for me. I can ask a question, and even attach a picture, any time of the day, any day of the week. Not only has JustAnswer provided quality medical advice, it's provided peace of mind as well.

belindaw11
4/28/16

A family member had a very serious recent legal issue that had the entire family upset. I was able to go online and speak to a criminal lawyer and within minutes we were all able to breathe a little easier. A few days later, I asked follow up questions on the same issue and again got a speedy educational response, both times from a lawyer named Zoey. Had we not spoke to Zoey, who knows what mistakes we would have made in the beginning that could have caused a bad situation to be much worse or even wound our family member in jail. Thank you JustAnswer for your help. I will not hesitate to come back if I have questions.

dereke6
4/28/16

For those of us that can follow instructions from experts in the field, no better way.

tonyp56
4/27/16

this a great place to go for great service and answers took me 5 minutes to get my cart going when gentleman help me

19 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JustAnswer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
adamr35
A: Hi there Jim,

You can reach out to us from within the U.S at 1-800-897-0327

You can also try any of the other contact methods on our help page at http://ww2.justanswer.com/help

Let me know fi you need any further assistance.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4/22/16
Answer
adamr35
A: Hi there Geoff,

The membership offer does come after the initial question is posted but it is completely optional. If you are not on the membership program, your account with remain as a pay-per-question account and you do need to place a deposit for each question that is posted to the site.

I'll send you a private message to see if we can locate your account and see what is happening.
4/26/16