US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tomd64

What set this company apart from the rest is their positive customer service approach to everything that they do. (in 20 reviews)

kb65

My husband bought me a chrome diopside ring from them for our anniversary last September and it was spectacular!!! (in 43 reviews)

veraf

After a couple months and not realizing I had the item, I began to order duplicates on the auction site. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pamelak19
1/27/16

I had two beautiful rings in my car for a couple of hours and I was still looking I go to check them out and guess what you guys stole them out from under me how the hell did that happen Pamela Kuhlman

maxinem7
1/20/16

I've been ordering from jtv for a couple of years.
Just recently the quality of the jewelry is poor. And for their customer service it's unprofessional. They have lost a good customer. I haven't spent a whole lot of money with jtv but I did spend I'm so sorry I ever did.
I returned I ring and look to see if they ever received it and they did. But I have not received the credit. So I'll just have to dispute with Amex. That's one thing I can say about my Amex card it does take of it's customers. No more JTV for me....

rebas1
1/15/16

The perfect jtv host: 1) speaks with a normal pace, never shouts.. 2) is animated and pleasant, never hyper or annoying..3) has no obvious speech challenges or annoying nasal tones 4) never exaggerates to the nth degree, never talks down to the customer..5) never pretends that their line of work is heroic or they are doing customers a huge favor with their service and business, is humble..6) never, ever, says that anything is "flying out the door"..7) does not smack between sentences 8) knows that it is best to have a conversational voice, never rushes or counts down "3 left in a size six", etc., just lets you know when an item is sold out..9) absolutely does not have a crazy laugh 10) keeps in mind that the audience is made up of sons, daughters, sisters, brothers, mothers and fathers and has genuine respect..

shellya8
1/15/16

4 strands of my bracelet broke within hours of getting it. No more for me, They have just cheap stuff.

justm27
1/12/16

I have bought a lot of items over the last month. 7 rings for me and tanzanite bracelet, ring, and earrings for my daughter for Christmas. Now according to jtv, these tanzanite pieces were museum quality. My daughter had only worn the items for an hour and notice the bracelet came loose. She handed it to me to take care off. So a few days later I took it to a local jeweler and said they could fix it but every stone in the bracelet was cracked or chipped!!!! I asked how could that be, they told me this is very common with companies that order large quantities from overseas!!!. I called jtv and yes I can return it and since I have Jewelery safe they would check it until they found one that didn't have any problems. Well shouldnt they do that before they send it out? Their excuse is older people don't like to receive items that look like the packages was tampered with. Today I'm picking up the bracelet, not sure what I'm going to do yet.

am5590
12/11/15

Ordered a 5.5 carat ring and received it on May 2015. However, in November 2015, due to a faulty prong, ( unknown to me) one small diamond fell out. I called JTV and they said just return it for repair. When it was delivered back to me I fully expected that the company had repaired the faulty prong and replaced the small diamond. The ring came back with the following information, " No stone available to repair". No other explanation was offered. JTV did not call me or seek to resolve the situation, they simply returned the 5.5 carat ring supposedly in the same condition in which it was sent to them. This company has your money and you have their faulty product. You have no recourse except to purchase an additional warranty to insure the ring. Had I purchased the warranty they could have helped me. I suggest you use a local jeweler that will stand behind your purchase.

jenns25
12/5/15

It has always been hit or miss with orders placed. I have purchased Bella Luce and returned it every time along with the Moissanite. I have gotten clean diamonds that were clear and beautiful and others that were below commercial grade. I am a fan of both Sharon and Misty. I watch Girlfriend Friday on occasion but if I have to hear that we are best friends in real life, we don't just play it on tv one more time, I am going to gag......

christinew46
11/26/15

I love my new rings and I cannot wait to buy more jewelry. Great quality, warranty, flex pay; how can you not love Jtv? Only issue I had was the delivery. It seem like it took forever for my jewelry to come. I have another company I order from and my jewelry is delivered 2 days after I order it. Don't get me wrong, although Jtv seemed like it took almost 2 weeks, it was well worth the wait. Thank you Jtv from another satisfied customer.

dorrieb
11/23/15

Ordered a diamond ring from their site, and one of the stones were smaller and set down from the prongs. I can test for diamonds at my job, and that stone turned out not to be real. They sell fake stones for diamonds. Be a wear!

shaorns
11/13/15

I have posted before about the only 2 items I bought from them and had to
return them. I am amazed at their longevity 21+ years on this network which
I assume they own. I think all of their jewelry item's are manufactured overseas
and boxed with the item number and then shipped back to their US location.
When an order comes in the item is pulled from stock and shipped.
Obviously, no second set of eyes to check out the quality of the item.
I am well aware of "you get what you pay for" . I guess their volume sales
are greater than the returns and that doesn't seem to be a problem with
them. I'm done with JTV.

jasonc107
11/9/15

I wrote a review on 11/9/15 about bait and switch tactics and theft of precious gemstones. I was happy to read my review on sitejabber but realized I must correct the facts. I wrote that four times I purchased the same Madagascan Blue Sapphire princess cut that was described as Madagascan Blue Sapphire calibrated 6 mm.princess cut .70ct. Every time I received a purple Tourmaline square step up cut from JTV I received information that JTV never had or sold a Purple Tourmaline square step up cut gemstone in their inventory. Also each time I paid $120.-$150. for said Madagascan Sapphire. I checked the Purple Tourmaline in a JTV refractometer every time and results where,are the same numbers to the SEMI-PRECIOUS tourmaline. At that time and still now the amount of money charged for a melee princess cut blue sapphire was $1000-$2000 wholesale according to the magazine GEM GUIDE which is a BI-Monthly magazine that most reputable gem jewelry stores refer to value gemstones:precious,semi-precious,pearls, and diamonds. I have also had items straight stolen switched for very low quality stones such as emeralds, opals, rubies I have orders cancelled that I won on the auction site when it was still working before the president of JTV decided to liquidate the entire jtv auction site and inventory. Even though I got many good deals thru the auction and build a bargain also other specials since Jerry passed away the company has and will contnue to go down hill.I think it had to be someone high up on the employee chain to have access to switch gems change items weights clean out entire inventories of item SBR055 7mm round Madagascan Blue Sapphire from .75ct. to .60ct. in the middle of a auction the change the item description page so they could take all the .75ct which most weighed .88ct to .60ct which most weigh .72ct. I informed them then they change the weight of said item before the auction was over so they changed the item description. Please JTV respond to this review by answering what happen to the .75ct. round Sapphires SBR055 and who in your team of employees ripped me and JTV off MR.Tim Matthews or Jay Boyle he knows what inventory consisted of. Jay Boyle is not the bad guy he in fact got some of the items for me that where switched on me. Jay Boyle is the senior buyer and knows the inventory. This would have never happened if Jerry was still alive with his good business ethics which Tim Mathews lacks or has none.where is the tanzanite, ethiopian opals,peridot,spinels,sapphires and others its cheap bella luche jewery and B grade color tanzanite . Dont try to defend this company as I seen with other people counter reviews they are people that wear suits which in my mind is a mark of a thief ,thieves? Anybody else have the same things happen yet? Thank you for letting me post this corrected review. JayC

angelac65
10/29/15

I bought 2 rhodium plate over silver Bella Luce rings 2 months. Plating is coming off and when I contacted JTV I was told this is outside the return period! Well just we aware you will get a very short period of enjoyment out of these products.

jesset19
10/21/15

love it.

nancyb103
10/8/15

I ordered many things from JTV jewelry n gemstones. Loved all of them!!!! Thanx JTV for making beautiful jewelry affordable!!!

barbarad40
9/16/15

so dissatisfied with JTV have watched for years ordered gifts that after 2 weeks had never even shipped, they were readily excited to hold funds and cancel both orders with no concern for their customer base at all as a matter of fact "customer satisfaction team" complete joke! JTV bigger than consumers!

luisa55
9/3/15

Items appear bigger than what they are

ninae10
8/20/15

I have only been watching jv for a short time. They claim many of the stones that are sold are rare. So I go to amazon and ebay and find the gems sometimes in great numbers and in real sliver and gold for less. So check out other sites before you buy from jv !

cherylm49
8/5/15

Stay away from this jtv jewelry bull!! Products are so inferior its a shame they are in business. Rhodium over whatever wears off, so does the gold. My jeweler warned me, but I didn't listen I was sucked in. Most of the rings if not all have been thrown in the basket. Thousands of dollars in the waste basket. The diamonds are dust that hit the floor when quality diamonds are shaped. Gemstones are cloudy. None of these host know anything about jewelry they try to come off as experts. If you haven't seen Misty & Nikki your really missing something. Gilfriend Friday is a joke. They dress so ridiculous for professionals. You could turn them both upside down and use their hair as mops. They are the only two .I ever saw that have orgasms when presenting this junk.
Cheryl
Vermont

Tip for consumers: Don't throw your money away. Go to a real jeweler.

yvonnek1
8/4/15

Hi there

loism19
7/29/15

After buying a wide band covered in little fake diamonds just to wear now and again for fun I sadly had to put it away,,,the little stones were glued in and were falling out I do how ever take it out now and again to show any gal that asks me about jtv jewelry,,,they take a look at the missing stones and dont order from them ,,, I say it's a buyer beware sight

mickieh
7/25/15

I have ordered several pieces of jewelry over a couple of months. Have returned some due to clasps breaking. I really do not feel that return shipping should be charged.
. just received my first Bella Luce, earrings and necklace. Very inferior. Back on earrings stopped holding the first day. Not ordering anymore.

lisaj69
7/17/15

All my rings are great!!! I look as though I have thousands of dollars on my fingers. People comment on my jewelry all the time. It is my little secret to where I purchase my jewelry from. It is my gift once a month from my husband! I have never had any problems with any ring I have purchased. I wear it every day. I take a polish cloth once a week and do a little clean up and they look as good as the day I purchased them. I am so happy for the experience I have had. I can't believe the fast delivery. I order on Mondays and receive it by Friday. I am able to track my delivery by day until it arrives.

christyr5
7/2/15

item's I purchased from 2013 to 2015 are now turning a different metal. Diamonds are so cloudy it renders them worhtless. Staff basically called me a liar when I complained yet the proof is there since I just returned it and you only need to look at it! I paid good money and have every intention of getting my money BACK based on fraud and misrepresentation!!

edwardf23
6/26/15

jtv offers way too many pieces that are only available in gold over and rhodium over silver or God forbid over bronze. fine gemstones deserve 14k or 18k solid gold only. i do not consider 10k to be real gold since it is mostly alloy. gold and rhodium plating will eventually wear off especially in rings.

kathleenm41
6/25/15

I was quite a customer of JTV until I began to receive inferior merchandise. Not only was the merchandise inferior, I felt dupped as they presented something quite different on the television. Their merchandise is lighted, enhanced and I believe a better sample than what is received by consumer.
Another issue with JTV is the way that they just chop hosts. One day they are there and the next they're gone. I have sent an email to JTV to express my disgust over their practices. Is it still legal in this day and age for a company just to eliminate someone's job at a moment's notice?? I hope the hosts who have been treated this way will take class action against them.

melissao11
6/10/15

Was a good customer to JTV. Boy was I sucked in well, and being ill it seemed so important that I left a "legacy" as the host says for my children, and future grandchildren. Well two of my legacy pieces were not as stated. I received two letters in one week from JTV, first was a letter saying the Praisiolite ring I order was found to be an artificial stone...WHAT, the second was to tell me a Mystic Topaz ring I ordered was more than 5 carats less than what it was sold for. I thought these were experts, no one noticed?? They gave 3 days to return the items from receipt of letter, the most shocking is the end the letter with "we hope you are enjoying your jewelry"! I'm not sure what to do? So sad, feeling stupid and ashamed for believing they really cared, and am sick over the money. Watching now I realize they talk about their pre show meetings, then why are the always so surprised by the price of the item as if it was a gift from Heaven that just dropped into their studio. One more thing please don't buy their diamonds, you do get what you pay for! This has been a sad situation that has only become worse thanks to JTV!

salm49
6/8/15

Jtv sucks! Got a bracelet for my wife and it fell off while she was wearing it. The clasp is made of an inferior material and my jeweler said that it is to soft to stay closed. When I called they offered me a crappy $8 discount, it costs me $20 to have it fixed!

christinap16
6/2/15

I've ordered many parcels from JTV, but this LAST one, the "SPICE MIX", was actually RIDICULOUS. So much for their advertising. What I received were such MINISCULE pieces one would NEED A LOUPE in order to see them. I was going to type 'CHIPS', but some truly WERE CHIPS, and some of the stones WERE CHIPPED. This was absolutely RIDICULOUS, and very very happy to have had the 30 day money back option, because this went DIRECTLY BACK. I AM HESITANT TO ATTEMPT ANOTHER PARCEL ORDER FROM JTV!

joanb35
5/22/15

My Husband bought me my first pink diamond stimulant. 18K rosegold over silver ring! Bella Luce! I just Love it so much I had him buy me another, just in case I lost it. But this ring has never left my finger.I wear it as a wedding band! I'm a proud lover of pink and if you are too you Must buy it! BLL413. IT'S ON CLEARANCE SO HURRY! Did I say it is perfect! It is! Thank you JTV

lyndaw2
5/14/15

Received my ring yesterday with high anticipation. I love the setting and size, but the stones were pathetic. Would look better with nice quality czs rather than such poor stone quality.

julieo8
5/6/15

when I called over 7 times order placed 4/4. I finally 2 weeks later got form to fill out and still nothing! They said no refund guaranteed. They take your money, quality sucks, c/s is aweful. Will never order again from here! I wanty refund now not in a month!

crystalg18
4/25/15

It has been awhile since I have made a purchase from jtv....The "last straw" for me was the $99 Zircon wide band ring. The ring all the hosts go on and on about...frequent viewers you know the one Robert bought three of...Well, the ring I received was just embarrassing. TOTALLY CLOUDY!!!! I was so disgusted; I decided to just keep the ring as a reminder of how I felt the day I opened the package. I finally realized what those liars were all about. After years of defending the network, I can no longer say anything positive. I would make excuses to my friends and family and defend why the network seemed so unprofessional. I seriously don't see how the hosts sleep at night. I could not live with myself knowing I had to continuously lie to people for the sake of a paycheck. I have bought what I thought was a sterling silver amethyst ring, only to find out 2 months later my ring was not silver. The silver wore off around the band. I never called to complain because I gave them the benefit of the dought and just told myself it was probably a vender selling them junk and they were unaware....I have purchased rings where the stones fell out after 2 months...again I made excuses and decided it was me being hard on jewelry...I have sent a ring to their jewelry repair department for repair, only not to ever hear about the status of the ring...ultimately my ring was not able to be located...only after I reached out to Heidi on fb did I get attention and my ring was returned to me repaired. I no longer trust this network and refuse to watch jtv and listen to their lies. Finally to all the hosts.....stop using scare tactics to make a sale...YOU AND YOUR NETWORK should be the only ones full of fear, where as you make a business out of selling stones. Stop using ...and some change at the end of a price..ie...$39.99. 99 being referred to as some change....round up KRISTEN...that is more trustworthy, stop with the sleazy sales stuff!! NIKKI, stop with the peck round the neck crap...you are not on a farm...you are a host on tv...act and speak like it. Misty, shame on you..." you base your reputation on it" Do you honestly think people will not remember what you say..and stop with the.." I have been here half my life crap"....that makes you look worse because you have been Swindling for 20 years...how do you sleep at night lady? I am assuming all that whispering is to see what will sell next..if it was honest and no big deal, you could just say it and not whisper. To potential jtv customers who may becreading this site before making a purchase. My advice. ...turn the channel, don't fee sorry for the southern little jewelry network trying to make it....THE QUALITY IS JUST NOT THERE!!!#

anitak7
4/20/15

These people are sales people so they are out to sale but One of the host stated that the diamonds in the three thousand dollar ring are the same in the cheaper rings and they never give the grading of the diamond. So buyer beware. I pick and choose what I want to keep and send back what I don't like Never a problem with refunds or customer service

kb65
4/15/15

I've been shopping on Jtv for about 4 years. My opinion is of course based ONLY on my own personal experiences with the company. I have purchased rings, necklaces, bracelets and loose gemstones and I've been VERY happy with everything I've received from them. My husband bought me a chrome diopside ring from them for our anniversary last September and it was spectacular!!! The thing is, you get what you pay for. If you are expecting top quality, high grade, clean diamonds in jewelry for $50 then you are bound to be disappointed. I will admit I have never tried to call to order items, just purchased from the website. I watch the channel occasionally but don't rely on it for my information or purchases. I have "chatted" with customer service through the website a few times and always had good experiences with them. I recommend them to everyone.

leslief8
4/13/15

I have no complaints I Have only purchased vanna k bella luce jewelry and I love it have gotten so many compliments on rings I bought I love her collection I have never had a problem with customer service I've been a customer for about 5 years

leesav
4/13/15

I ordered a so-called gold ring with diamonds and less than a month the ring started turning. The "gold" was literally coming off. I only wore the ring to work,of the which I have a desk job typing all day. I did not wear the ring when I was home, it went in my jewelry box. Needless to say the ring was NOT gold. I sent it back on the 3rd of April and when I track the ring it only one state away from where I live and today is the 13th. So it's bad enough the ring was not gold, now the ring has sat in one location for 2 days without moving at all and JTV can't tell me anything. I paid a nice amount of money for this cheap ring and I just want my money back. When I got the package it didn't take this long...why is it taking so long to get back to JTV. And the so-called tracking number does not work so I can get more information on the ring. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!

pamelak11
3/24/15

I placed an order 3 days ago. Received the email confirmation, order number, sent payment, etc. 3 days later I am checking the status of the order, and it showed cancelled (as well as refunded). No explanation. I called customer service and they told me the ring I had ordered was "damaged" so they had to pull it from stock and they did not have any more. Poor communication, and extremely lame excuse as to why I am not receiving the ring when at the time of ordering, the ring was not even being featured live. I have been waiting for this ring to be offered on flex pay and after checking the availability, I was finally able to order it. How disappointing!!! I once ordered a ring that had to be ordered 3 times because it was "defective" and no one had even looked at them before they were sent. Again, disappointing. I have invested a lot of money in finer jewelry with JTV...will not recommend JTV to anyone.

michaelv37
3/21/15

JTV has the worst customer service department ever! They put you on hold for more than 15 minutes at a time, when you email them you're lucky to get a reply in 3 or 4 days! I recently purchased a men's ring that I had to return because it was too big, they do not do exchanges, you have to recorder the correct size. It has been over a week since they received my return and still have not issued a credit. They will be deducting $2.99 for shipping and another whopping $6.88 to pay for the return shipment, so as it stands I will be out $10 from these clowns for receiving absolutely nothing! I suggest shoppes try the LC channel, better service, prices and merchandise.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop with these clowns, the service is the worst!

janicep11
3/9/15

JTV has really improved, since I wrote a very bad review. I do believe, they have listened to their Customer's complaint's. : ) I'm glad, and shopping again.... I also love Girlfriend Friday's. double A ++

Tip for consumers: Try JTV again, I think you will be happy. : )

anneb32
3/8/15

Jtv.closed the auction site. Recently I have some bad experience with them.i won several items they never shipped to me but they withdrew the money .i had to write to the customer service everyday for over a month until I get a response and to wait another weeks to have my money refunded.also,I was the highest bid several times and they just ignored the fact.
Now their jtv.final sale site that replaces the auction one is simply a rippoff.you find junk for prices 6times higher than you may purchase in a store. They put up on sale all the Mounika fiend junk and other brand names, that are custom jewlery for ridiculous prices,basically they raised the prices for their unsalable junk under the fake name of final sale.customers be aware.

lyndak1
2/27/15

If I hear about mine closing on chrome diopside one more time I am going to start screaming.This mine has been closing for months,ok close then.And again girlfriend Friday is silly.I will say one thing thou,those girls sure can talk.

janeth32
2/2/15

Their customer service department is terrible. After waiting on the phone for at least 15 minutes to get through to a customer service rep, the woman I spoke with was short and blamed me for placing the wrong order. Seemed like she was bothered that I called. You get quick and courteous service when you place an order but if you ever have an issue, it's a different story.

jenniferd45
12/31/14

I WILL NEVER EVER PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM!!!
I order a item it got canceled 3 times and said my debit card wasn't mine
took 4 hours too keep my order! and took 3 weeks to get it when I ordered it a month before that. the service is awful! This lady was no help and very rude!!!

thanks for all awful service!
my grandmother is a loyal customer and will never buy anything off the site

debraj8
12/25/14

I received my ring on Christmas Eve, and I love it.! beautiful give to me.

matthewd20
12/23/14

Just received my Zultanite. What a disappointment! I've seen more color from a teabag that's been used over and over.

Just closed my account. Now I get to pay for the disappointing return-mail fee!!! So much fun!

My customer number was #4031896. I've been a buying customer for six years. No more.

barbaraj21
12/11/14

Don't buy anything from this company. I think this is SCAM.

melissap25
12/5/14

They don't even have the decency to call and apologize for their mistakes

rm51
11/7/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! They never shipped my item for my wife's birthday. Money came out of my account and still no ring!!!!

tomd64
10/23/14

I've been a customer of JTV for about 2 years now and I couldn't be happier, and I'm a jeweler. I've made many, many purchases from JTV summing in the thousand and for the most part, I'm very happy with the value of what I've spent and know that I have paid far less then I would have elsewhere. I will admit that from time to time, I receive a piece that I feel does not measure up and I simply send it back for a refund or exchange...no questions asked, no hassles. What set this company apart from the rest is their positive customer service approach to everything that they do. They care about their customers and it shows. In my opinion, there is NO other company in any industry out there that is as good with customer service oriented as JTV. They understand that without their customers, they would not exist. They also take the time to educate their customers on gemstone treatments, origin, history and what not. What other jewelry company does that. Plain and simple, one of the best...if not THE BEST out there. Thanks,

Tip for consumers: If you see something you think you might like, give them a try. If it's not what you expected when you get it, simply return it. I'm confident that JTV will take care of you as a customer, even if you are returning an item. Oh, and for the record, I am not affiliated in any way with JTV, I'm just a long term happy customer that know good value and more importantly to me, stellar customer service.

bobp31
10/9/14

They sell junk and lie to you and don't stand behind what they sell
what more can i say

9 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JTV Jewelry Television staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question