US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

tomd64

What set this company apart from the rest is their positive customer service approach to everything that they do. (in 17 reviews)

louiseb28

I did return two items - a ring because I found the ring I thought I lost, and a bracelet that I did not like. (in 31 reviews)

veraf

If you have already bided on an item and not realizing it, you bid again, the system says "Cannot place a bid. (in 21 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

christyr5
7/2/15

item's I purchased from 2013 to 2015 are now turning a different metal. Diamonds are so cloudy it renders them worhtless. Staff basically called me a liar when I complained yet the proof is there since I just returned it and you only need to look at it! I paid good money and have every intention of getting my money BACK based on fraud and misrepresentation!!

edwardf23
6/26/15

the ring was made in india and from all appearances was mass produced. the 10k gold metal in the setting is very thin. the size is less than what appears on the website. due to these two factors this is not a very substantial ring. the diamonds also look larger on the website. the diamonds in the actual ring are extremely small and have no brilliance. i will be returning this ring.

kathleenm41
6/25/15

I was quite a customer of JTV until I began to receive inferior merchandise. Not only was the merchandise inferior, I felt dupped as they presented something quite different on the television. Their merchandise is lighted, enhanced and I believe a better sample than what is received by consumer.
Another issue with JTV is the way that they just chop hosts. One day they are there and the next they're gone. I have sent an email to JTV to express my disgust over their practices. Is it still legal in this day and age for a company just to eliminate someone's job at a moment's notice?? I hope the hosts who have been treated this way will take class action against them.

melissao11
6/10/15

Was a good customer to JTV. Boy was I sucked in well, and being ill it seemed so important that I left a "legacy" as the host says for my children, and future grandchildren. Well two of my legacy pieces were not as stated. I received two letters in one week from JTV, first was a letter saying the Praisiolite ring I order was found to be an artificial stone...WHAT, the second was to tell me a Mystic Topaz ring I ordered was more than 5 carats less than what it was sold for. I thought these were experts, no one noticed?? They gave 3 days to return the items from receipt of letter, the most shocking is the end the letter with "we hope you are enjoying your jewelry"! I'm not sure what to do? So sad, feeling stupid and ashamed for believing they really cared, and am sick over the money. Watching now I realize they talk about their pre show meetings, then why are the always so surprised by the price of the item as if it was a gift from Heaven that just dropped into their studio. One more thing please don't buy their diamonds, you do get what you pay for! This has been a sad situation that has only become worse thanks to JTV!

salm49
6/8/15

Jtv sucks! Got a bracelet for my wife and it fell off while she was wearing it. The clasp is made of an inferior material and my jeweler said that it is to soft to stay closed. When I called they offered me a crappy $8 discount, it costs me $20 to have it fixed!

christinap16
6/2/15

I've ordered many parcels from JTV, but this LAST one, the "SPICE MIX", was actually RIDICULOUS. So much for their advertising. What I received were such MINISCULE pieces one would NEED A LOUPE in order to see them. I was going to type 'CHIPS', but some truly WERE CHIPS, and some of the stones WERE CHIPPED. This was absolutely RIDICULOUS, and very very happy to have had the 30 day money back option, because this went DIRECTLY BACK. I AM HESITANT TO ATTEMPT ANOTHER PARCEL ORDER FROM JTV!

joanb35
5/22/15

My Husband bought me my first pink diamond stimulant. 18K rosegold over silver ring! Bella Luce! I just Love it so much I had him buy me another, just in case I lost it. But this ring has never left my finger.I wear it as a wedding band! I'm a proud lover of pink and if you are too you Must buy it! BLL413. IT'S ON CLEARANCE SO HURRY! Did I say it is perfect! It is! Thank you JTV

lyndaw2
5/14/15

Received my ring yesterday with high anticipation. I love the setting and size, but the stones were pathetic. Would look better with nice quality czs rather than such poor stone quality.

julieo8
5/6/15

when I called over 7 times order placed 4/4. I finally 2 weeks later got form to fill out and still nothing! They said no refund guaranteed. They take your money, quality sucks, c/s is aweful. Will never order again from here! I wanty refund now not in a month!

crystalg18
4/25/15

I have ordered several items from jtv...the quality is hit or miss. I think they just buy the lower quality gemstones and set them in jewelry. My experience with Zircon and Diamond jewelry with jtv is disappointing....very cloudy and dull. Buyers just pay attention...never buy jewelry with thin prongs holding a stone....and jtv uses these small thin prongs alot. Do not buy jewelry that is presented in front of a black background, this hides flaws. Jtv hosts will even admitt this on air......but then the network has the conscience to keep doing "light box" shots with a black background...Be smart people, if they are presenting Amethyst(which is relatively inexpensive, because it is Quartz, the most abundant rock on the planet....then maybe you should question why they need to hide flaws in a cheaper stone. Also to be fair, you cannot compare apples to oranges as far as networks go....they really do not have qualified people as hosts.....they speak very unprofessionally, too southern which is distracting, they do their own make-up and hair and this shows. They drink beverages on air, which the gulping sound is audible, they whisper to assistants on air as if the viewers cannot hear this. So the standards are just so far below other home shopping networks.......just watch Evine Live for a few minutes and you will see what home shopping should look and sound. I have always received good quality jewelry from Evine Live. They have updated styles and their jewelry just sparkles. To sum up my review, if you want a real quality home shopping experience turn off jtv....they cannot compete.They are not in the same league as HSN, QVC and Evine Live.

anitak7
4/20/15

These people are sales people so they are out to sale but One of the host stated that the diamonds in the three thousand dollar ring are the same in the cheaper rings and they never give the grading of the diamond. So buyer beware. I pick and choose what I want to keep and send back what I don't like Never a problem with refunds or customer service

kb65
4/15/15

I've been shopping on Jtv for about 4 years. My opinion is of course based ONLY on my own personal experiences with the company. I have purchased rings, necklaces, bracelets and loose gemstones and I've been VERY happy with everything I've received from them. My husband bought me a chrome diopside ring from them for our anniversary last September and it was spectacular!!! The thing is, you get what you pay for. If you are expecting top quality, high grade, clean diamonds in jewelry for $50 then you are bound to be disappointed. I will admit I have never tried to call to order items, just purchased from the website. I watch the channel occasionally but don't rely on it for my information or purchases. I have "chatted" with customer service through the website a few times and always had good experiences with them. I recommend them to everyone.

leslief8
4/13/15

I have no complaints I Have only purchased vanna k bella luce jewelry and I love it have gotten so many compliments on rings I bought I love her collection I have never had a problem with customer service I've been a customer for about 5 years

leesav
4/13/15

I ordered a so-called gold ring with diamonds and less than a month the ring started turning. The "gold" was literally coming off. I only wore the ring to work,of the which I have a desk job typing all day. I did not wear the ring when I was home, it went in my jewelry box. Needless to say the ring was NOT gold. I sent it back on the 3rd of April and when I track the ring it only one state away from where I live and today is the 13th. So it's bad enough the ring was not gold, now the ring has sat in one location for 2 days without moving at all and JTV can't tell me anything. I paid a nice amount of money for this cheap ring and I just want my money back. When I got the package it didn't take this long...why is it taking so long to get back to JTV. And the so-called tracking number does not work so I can get more information on the ring. I WILL NEVER ORDER FROM THEM AGAIN!

pamelak11
3/24/15

I placed an order 3 days ago. Received the email confirmation, order number, sent payment, etc. 3 days later I am checking the status of the order, and it showed cancelled (as well as refunded). No explanation. I called customer service and they told me the ring I had ordered was "damaged" so they had to pull it from stock and they did not have any more. Poor communication, and extremely lame excuse as to why I am not receiving the ring when at the time of ordering, the ring was not even being featured live. I have been waiting for this ring to be offered on flex pay and after checking the availability, I was finally able to order it. How disappointing!!! I once ordered a ring that had to be ordered 3 times because it was "defective" and no one had even looked at them before they were sent. Again, disappointing. I have invested a lot of money in finer jewelry with JTV...will not recommend JTV to anyone.

michaelv37
3/21/15

JTV has the worst customer service department ever! They put you on hold for more than 15 minutes at a time, when you email them you're lucky to get a reply in 3 or 4 days! I recently purchased a men's ring that I had to return because it was too big, they do not do exchanges, you have to recorder the correct size. It has been over a week since they received my return and still have not issued a credit. They will be deducting $2.99 for shipping and another whopping $6.88 to pay for the return shipment, so as it stands I will be out $10 from these clowns for receiving absolutely nothing! I suggest shoppes try the LC channel, better service, prices and merchandise.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop with these clowns, the service is the worst!

janicep11
3/9/15

JTV has really improved, since I wrote a very bad review. I do believe, they have listened to their Customer's complaint's. : ) I'm glad, and shopping again.... I also love Girlfriend Friday's. double A ++

Tip for consumers: Try JTV again, I think you will be happy. : )

anneb32
3/8/15

Jtv.closed the auction site. Recently I have some bad experience with them.i won several items they never shipped to me but they withdrew the money .i had to write to the customer service everyday for over a month until I get a response and to wait another weeks to have my money refunded.also,I was the highest bid several times and they just ignored the fact.
Now their jtv.final sale site that replaces the auction one is simply a rippoff.you find junk for prices 6times higher than you may purchase in a store. They put up on sale all the Mounika fiend junk and other brand names, that are custom jewlery for ridiculous prices,basically they raised the prices for their unsalable junk under the fake name of final sale.customers be aware.

lyndak1
2/27/15

talk too much about product before they even show it and it takes forever to get refund.

Tip for consumers: be product savy before purchase

janeth32
2/2/15

Their customer service department is terrible. After waiting on the phone for at least 15 minutes to get through to a customer service rep, the woman I spoke with was short and blamed me for placing the wrong order. Seemed like she was bothered that I called. You get quick and courteous service when you place an order but if you ever have an issue, it's a different story.

jenniferd45
12/31/14

I WILL NEVER EVER PLACE AN ORDER WITH THEM!!!
I order a item it got canceled 3 times and said my debit card wasn't mine
took 4 hours too keep my order! and took 3 weeks to get it when I ordered it a month before that. the service is awful! This lady was no help and very rude!!!

thanks for all awful service!
my grandmother is a loyal customer and will never buy anything off the site

debraj8
12/25/14

I received my ring on Christmas Eve, and I love it.! beautiful give to me.

matthewd20
12/23/14

Just received my Zultanite. What a disappointment! I've seen more color from a teabag that's been used over and over.

Just closed my account. Now I get to pay for the disappointing return-mail fee!!! So much fun!

My customer number was #4031896. I've been a buying customer for six years. No more.

barbaraj21
12/11/14

Don't buy anything from this company. I think this is SCAM.

melissap25
12/5/14

They don't even have the decency to call and apologize for their mistakes

rm51
11/7/14

STAY AWAY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! They never shipped my item for my wife's birthday. Money came out of my account and still no ring!!!!

tomd64
10/23/14

I've been a customer of JTV for about 2 years now and I couldn't be happier, and I'm a jeweler. I've made many, many purchases from JTV summing in the thousand and for the most part, I'm very happy with the value of what I've spent and know that I have paid far less then I would have elsewhere. I will admit that from time to time, I receive a piece that I feel does not measure up and I simply send it back for a refund or exchange...no questions asked, no hassles. What set this company apart from the rest is their positive customer service approach to everything that they do. They care about their customers and it shows. In my opinion, there is NO other company in any industry out there that is as good with customer service oriented as JTV. They understand that without their customers, they would not exist. They also take the time to educate their customers on gemstone treatments, origin, history and what not. What other jewelry company does that. Plain and simple, one of the best...if not THE BEST out there. Thanks,

Tip for consumers: If you see something you think you might like, give them a try. If it's not what you expected when you get it, simply return it. I'm confident that JTV will take care of you as a customer, even if you are returning an item. Oh, and for the record, I am not affiliated in any way with JTV, I'm just a long term happy customer that know good value and more importantly to me, stellar customer service.

bobp31
10/9/14

They sell junk and lie to you and don't stand behind what they sell
what more can i say

annd25
10/1/14

Years ago, there was a small amount of jewelry that was acceptable. I just reached my limit while watching the ridiculous Titanic jewelry show. They have a ridiculous woman dressed as a Titanic employee, speaking in a ridiculous fake voice. This "jewelry" is dime store quality. It is all base metal, and cheap looking. It might be ok of the prices were in line with dime store jewelry, but they cost the same as if they were sterling silver. How embarrassing for both this channel as well as customers might be duped into buying this junk. Shame on JTV for hawking this crap.

lenis2
9/28/14

when is jtv getting rid of that ronnie molloy and his fake sultanite . and those corrupt hosts tommy brown and robert thomas . who havent got the faintest idea about any kind of stones or gem stones together with that scum bag ronnie molloy ..and peddling that fake stone to the public as the real color changing gem stone . it is a fake . and we reported that and the hosts to rip of and other agencies.. not to forget that shild molester scott parker alias scott hood . who was in jail . what will scott parker do the next time he molests a little girl or boy , to avoid a life a centence. he is to stupid . he hasent got the faintest idea about stones or gem stones . and peddles along with that crook that fake sultanite . the are all reported ..fake blue star sapphires . ..fake russian alexandrites . and others.

ko595
9/26/14

Junk jewelry. Purchased a ring and a prong broke off after 4 wearings. Customer service was not the least bit helpful. Since the ring broke after 30 days (40 days to be exact) they won't exchange or give me a refund. Worst customer service I've bee experienced.

Tip for consumers: Do not order from Jtv.com.

anneg16
9/14/14

I have had no trouble with JTV and am pleased with everything that I have gotten. I do wish that they would write the name of the stone and the carat on the box like they used too. I also noticed that they changed their packaging and it is a little hard to open. I liked the last packaging better. No complaints from me. I love the turn tables and am glad to see them back.

maryl101
9/12/14

Overall, a poorly-produced show--bad camera angles (can't see the item well), bad lighting. Besides the hosts looking quite scrappy, gaudy and cheap, and badly in need of professional makeup and hair personnel, there's way too much EXTREMELY meaningless chatter and not enough presentation of product. 95% of the time when I've tried to tune in, the camera is focused on the host(s) speaking which goes on and on and on!!! Really? Aren't you on the air to sell something? Finally, I have to change the channel--not going to spend my time listening to nothing. I very rarely see even a partial presentation of an item because of this. Trying to tease us as buyers? If so, it's not working for me. Really can't compare to the professionalism of QVC, or even HSN. Very rarely are there good metals presented. Buyers would like some substantial metals instead of something over sterling (which--no matter what you say or how you describe the process--ALWAYS wears off!) JTV really should reexamine it's name--Jewelry Television--and make themselves into higher-quality programming with higher-quality hosts, better presentations, and better jewelry.

kateg7
8/18/14

You take a chance when ordering what you pay for:-) You pay more the quality is the best! I have gotten great items from JTV and not so great but because they have massive quantities and can't just throw the stuff away. I am a happy customer. I only buy loose stones though. Sorry if you've had a bad experience with them.

Tip for consumers: Loose stones save a lot of money but it's a crap shoot as any business who needs to sell to make money. They are very reasonable and the people are very nice. The sales reps and hosts! Another network yells if you insult them by giving them the lowest bid they ask for and you can feel the negativity thru the television! Harsh environment to work in I bet.

rachm1
6/29/14

As a Top 50 Contributor, I've spent SEVERAL thousands with JTV. I'd say at least $3K-$4K has been on the auction site. My experience has been a 50-50 split. I've gotten some beautiful pieces at a fraction of their listed price, & I've gotten some ridiculous duds that cost me $13.98 to 2-way ship. I order such a high volume (& therefore MANY returns) that I started storing to-be returns in a box that could be shipped before the 30-day deadline. I can then only waste $15 to ship at the post office rather than Smart Labeling @ $7 a pop. Unfortunately, the $2K or so I've spent on air (could NOT keep) makes me ill.

A couple months ago, I decided I'd try to sell off some of my loose gems collection to take up for some of the money I've spent just to send crap back. Warning: Ignore the hosts & website prices! Even my most prized rare stones have proven to be dumb investments! For an example, I won a $148 opal for a mere $8 ($15 w/ship). I was certainly pleased with the quality! The most I was able to get for that $148 ("below retail" per JTV) opal was...drumroll...a whopping $6! Maybe a fluke? Nope. I took a bath on 5 opals before deciding I'm stuck with boxes of pretty but near-worthless treasures. What good is an appraisal value if you can't actually unload a gem for even close to that price?!

I've thought many times that I should just pack up the years of collecting to return & just eat the 10% restocking fee for missing the 30-day window. However, the idea of losing even more $ on items I no longer own keeps me crossing my fingers that mines will suddenly deplete & my kids will make a killing off mom's hobby some day.

To the person who asked where to find loose gemstones, I'd recommend eBay of all places. Of course it takes time, research, & a fee aggravating lessons, but I've gotten some fabulous tanzanites (3ct auction win for $38!) that put JTV's high-priced stones to shame in color! Keep in mind that eBay is NOT the place to SELL (see above), but be patient & place a lot of small bids. Eventually you'll win one due to the oversaturated market. I like to randomly pop in to see auctions (not Buy It Now) options that are ending soon & still low. I've beaten even some questionable bidding practices (another account jacking up the price) by bidding within the last 10 minutes on stones.

If I can get 2-9x7, 1-10x8, & a carved cab tanzy on eBay for LESS that JTV's listed price for 1-8x6 tanzy of a similar color (well, on the pic anyway) AND pay less shipping, benefit from buyer protection & timely refunds...well, lesson learned!

For the most part, JTV loose stones aren't any better quality than what you can find for a fraction of the price. Their service standards & s/h fees are silly. Their resale value is maddening. Quite while you're ahead....or at least before you loose any more. :)

carolw27
6/20/14

Holds your money against prepaid cards repeatly and nevers sends your products, even when you have used the card several times with them. (25) Says they just take longer then other cards, but no other company has this problem and I am a online shopper. They could care less. They don't contact or explain why it takes longer, but if you call the card company, they say JTV is continuing to hold the money for the purchase. If you don't keep calling and following up they will just keep holding it. Terrible customer service. Never lets you speak to a supervisor. Just keeps saying I'm sorry. I kept with them this long because I like their products, but they continue to provide terrible service and what good is the jewelry, If I can't get it without a battle. Terminated my business with them today and they could care less.

vr19
5/21/14

I have been shopping with JTV for about 15 years now. I have made VERY FEW returns, usually due to the fact that the style didn't really look good on me (or someone else) in person. I have ALWAYS found the customer service reps to be friendly, courteous, and very helpful. With VERY FEW exceptions I have received my merchandise within two weeks, quite often sooner. My returns were handled in a timely manner. I definitely think the merchandise is well worth the money. And for the record- things can get broken in shipping no matter how well they are packed! And I once paid $17 to send a letter by 2 day mail. It was delivered 5 days later with the explanation that the post office "TRIES" to deliver in two days, but did not "GUARANTEE" delivery in two days. Maybe you are blaming the wrong party?? I am a VERY SATISFIED CUSTOMER and recommend jtv to all my family and friends!!

raeganl
4/29/14

Your review will help others learn about this website.

Please do not review if you are affiliated or have a conflict of interest with this website. I placed an order but had issues with my credit card so I called the bank & finally got it straightened out. I then was able to place my order and customer service told me that the money would be taken out before they shipped me the merchandise. My account was finally charged and I knew that the order was on its way I could not wait! Unfortunately the order never arrived, they in fact said that they had cancelled my order.. they would not give me a reason and they did not give me a call to let me know that this has been done. I was waiting all this time for something to come in
the mail that would never arrive. To beat it all they would not refund my money that they had taken from my bank account!!! Horrible Practices!

donnaw22
4/8/14

I have been buying from JTV for two years now. I believe they have improved their operation. I have had only one problem with a ring out of all of all of the items I have purchased. They have treated me very fairly with any problem I had. I like buying from them.

janicep5
3/14/14

The Quality has become a joke!!!! I have been w/ them about 5yrs. NOT ANYMORE!!

saidalisc
3/12/14

This review is on base of my experience with customer service, quality and shipment.
I entered this website to see people's experience with jtv and all I see is bad reviews, which now from my experience I have to disagree with some.
1. If you buy a piece of jewelry that cost more than 100$ why not buy a warranty?
Times are very hard and everybody should protect your investment.
2. If you had bought things from a website, you should already know that to exchange something is a process that usually takes from 4 to 6 weeks.
3. And the last thing, what do you expect from jewelry that is plated? If you want to buy a piece of jewelry that is not going to loose shine or change color then this site is not for you! Remember you get what you pay for!

My experience!

I bought this beautiful ring which I waited too long for it to be available in my size, I'm a size 8 so that's what I ordered. When I purchased the ring I want it fast so I paid for Express delivery, they send you a tracking number where you can see when your item is going to arrive, I got it on time but for my luck the ring was too big and it was the right size, so I had to return it the same day. But other than that it was a beautiful ring and for 63$ it was a great deal for me.

pros
Fast delivery, good quality, you have the option of a stretch pay with no extra charge!
Cons
What's with the paper box? Really? If you buying something for a gift make sure you buy a nice gift box because the presentation is really poor.
Don't like the return and exchange policy is really just refund because they won't give you the opportunity of getting something else and like I said before it takes 4 to 6 weeks till you get your money back!

My advice to you!
If you are going to spend 100$+ on a piece of jewelry, go to a jewelry store! Look at it, try it, feel it. Or go to a known website. I don't think this website is a scam, you just got what you paid for plus didn't collect the right information!

darlam
2/26/14

I bought a ring and set of earrings from JTV after running across them on late night tv. I did receive a return label but I don't know why. After reading the back it states that shipping plus a restocking fee will be deducted from my payment. The merchandise was awful. Both earrings claiming to be the highest grade of Bella Luce Dillenium cut diamonds that put out more sparkle than real diamonds look merely like a hunk of glass. No sparkle. Both had been used and obviously returned already. The packaging showed that they had been cut open with scissors. Very bad quality and lack of attempt to even make it look new... buyers beware.

dinab5
2/21/14

Awful experience with JTV, never return your money back on time, take advantage on your nerves and money!
Such a pirates!!!
Awful!

tripn
2/12/14

It's amazing how every host marvels at every stone or piece of jewelry they present. One minute Mindy (Mandy, Misty?) will show you a pale 1 carat tanzanite and tell you it's all about the coLOR and what a great deal this is for only $69. A minute later she'll show a Triple A colored 2 carat tanzanite and tell you what a deal it is at only $650.

If you like silver that's ok, but avoid buying silver with any type of stones. They will be garbage. No one mounts a quality stone in silver... or 10Kt gold for that matter. The intrinsic value will be about a tenth of what you are paying.

Don't fall for their 1Ct - 2Ct - 3Ct scams. Chances are that for each carat weight you are getting more than 100 diamond chips (worth about a dime each). They had a special recently where they were selling a 2.9 carat diamond ring for $999. A quick glance told me that each stone averaged less than a point each (about $30 of diamond dust). And of course it was set in 10Kt gold - a dead giveaway that this was a piece of crap, but this anorexic woman with stringy blonde hair made it sound like the sale of the century... of course until she moved onto the next piece of crap.

How these sales people can live with themselves is nearly beyond belief. I guess they know that they are not killing anyone, just stealing their money.

mariel49
2/7/14

They are great taking your money! Sending back jewelry was easy also with a return label furnished with delivery. Sent back one item on January 10th and it still hasn't been removed from my account! They said they received it but it will take another week or so to be deducted! Every time I tried to contact customer service to pay the bill, they are having technical difficulties! This is ridiculous! I believe they block your phone number so you can't get through! They don't want you to pay your bill so they can charge you 25.99% and then some! The best thing to do is go to the consumer protection agency in their home state to make an official complaint! That's exactly what I'm going to do! Buyer beware!

bettyb15
1/31/14

I have been watching jewel school for over a year. Is JTV going to stop the show? It was on three days a week,then for Christmas they only had it on two days and now it is down to one day. I liked the show and I ordered a lot of stuff from it. I guess I will have to find something else to watch

veraf
1/26/14

I started ordering from JTV about 6 months ago and found the merchandise very pretty. Then I clicked on the JTV Auctions website and found more pretty jewelry. What I didn't realize was "they" have at least 7 pseudo names being used to jack up the prices which are sometimes more than the actual selling price, the first one detected was Tracy, and then Sherla, Yvonne, etc. If you have already bided on an item and not realizing it, you bid again, the system says "Cannot place a bid. You are the highest bidder." BUT with the pseudo names going against you, it appears that you've bided yourself higher numerous times because the pseudo name disappears. JTV can come back and say "Oh, that's an actual bidder." NOT. Once you top the pseudo name, it is deleted from the records. I've also been the high bidder and waited 5 minutes after the bid closed, left the site, gone back and the pseudo name has bided at least 6 hours prior to my bid.

After a couple months and not realizing I had the item, I began to order duplicates on the auction site. So I started sending them back. I've found that it takes almost 30 days from the time of the return order to get the credit made to my credit card.

The Better Business Bureau doesn't have an accreditation for JTV or JTV auctions. I wonder why?

paulb111
1/14/14

Bought a 2.7 carrot ring and was told it would arrive for Christmas well it didn't. Called and was told it would take a week..strike one. When ring did arrive was in a cheap paper box..strike two. I ordered gold over sterling and was also told it WOULD NEVER tarnish..four days later ring started tarnishing you guessed it ..strike three.Called and was told i could send back to get redipped asked to speak to customer care or someone who could resolve issue person told me they would pass it along. Still havent heard from anyone and it the middle of January. Take my advise DON'T buy anything from jtv you will be sorry!! Thanks jtv for nothing.

maxd22
11/23/13

ok so i get thet it gets bad reviews. can someone please tell me a good site/company that gives you quality stones?
im just looking for loose gems thank you.

clarer16
10/28/13

Their product quality is going downhill. I am in the top 500 review contributors, but recently when I have given bad reviews for bad products, they are not being shown on the website. Two products I submitted two reviews, none of which was displayed for others to see. One product had many broken pieces, another product came with a shattered container of jewelry cleaner. People need to be aware of the bad as well as the good.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JTV Jewelry Television staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: When and where will the Gem Lover's Conference be held? Is it open to the public or for licensed business owners only?
7/6/13
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I like the jewelry done with big see thru cabochon real stones, and it is not a big selection of those on JTV site, i would love in the future to see more tasteful and classy jewelry done with those stones.
1/23/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the JTV Jewelry Television staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

JTV Jewelry Television?