US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

silentw1

Guys if any one searching best online form builder, no need to check you can go with jotform.. (in 5 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jakec33
3/24/15

Jotform is amazing.
For just 9.95 a month, it does the perfect job for my website.
It's user friendly and makes it possible and extremely easy for even those who knows nothing about creating online forms.
It's the online form one stop shop!

pauloc5
2/22/15

After you spend the time figuring out how to make the perfect form, I came back to my site and it said I was blocked. I made to 'forms' for two of my sites and JotForm thought I was 'phishing'? These peeps are obviously not concerned about making a good product. I'll return to EMailMeForm like we've been using. Don't say you have customer service when you don't.

abiw4
1/31/15

ITS AMAZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGG .. ... very easy to use

Its a very easy means develop forms to get the data from public

I used this web to gather a registration proofs and presentation from attendees.

michelleh40
1/29/15

This site offers the most amazing help when you need a quick form for your website.

filipb11
12/7/14

Realy easy to ouse and best form builder for me!
With lot of multiple and simple tools and widgets!

emmal37
11/28/14

I've been using jotform for almost one year now and it has all the functions and flexibility I need. I would definitely recommend it anybody else!

jimm811
11/20/14

Absolutely awful. Be very careful with these incompetent jerks.
The service seems to work fine for awhile then it disappears.
If you do not re-do everything its gone. There is no help with customer service as they barely speak any english.

silentw1
11/8/14

I am very happy after join JOTFORM, Really very very thanks to Jotform..I have searched lot of websites where no one had not fitted to my requirement but whereas jotform has done it..Great job and easy platform in designing forms.

Really thank you so much http://www.jotform.com team..

africanc
11/7/14

This is the simplest online form made available at no cost. It is easy to design. It is flexible. Easy to transfer the code and easy to export the data for further usages.

henryo13
11/3/14

JotForm doubled billed me and with the help of BlueSnap refuses to refund the double billing charges for 7 months. They offered three months credit...not good enough...The only way I could stop the double billing was to cancel my credit card. They selected different dates and different notices on my credit card. My accountant did not pick this us as double billing. I had notified them when they first started this and they continued to double bill on the same JotForm account number.

nymphs
9/26/14

Really thank you so much http://www.jotform.com team..
If any one needs any help just contact me nymphsto@gmail.com upto my knowledge i will clarify all your doubts.

fitraa
9/10/14

I already used Jotform for a month and its really good and helpful

Tip for consumers: Increase your submission and space

asdau
9/9/14

JotForm is very amazing. It lets you be creative because it has all the options to be creative. We use for our organization for volunteering events and members sign-up. It's worth trying. You'll never regret!!!

kinsethh
9/9/14

I really do love the flexibility and customization that Jot form provides! The full conditional forms have been extremely helpful as well as the ability to embed in our side with our own branding! The support is nothing short of phenomenal. I had some frustrations with the reporting feature and they set me up with a developer to address my concerns. I'm also not a programmer so every time I had a question about coding or making changes they were always quick to help. They make it extremely easy to upgrade or downgrade on a monthly basis too. So if you have an event one month you don't have to upgrade for the entire year!

hendriekg
8/5/14

I love this, everthing i need to build a webbased form, it's here. Everyone needs to know about JotForm.com!

barbarad20
7/28/14

Jotform has made my business so much easier to manage. I can create custom forms that have Paypal integration and look professional. I can also embed them into my website for seamless payment options. I can not say enough good things about this company and this product! A +++++

Barbara with Dreamydoodles.com

paulb130
6/30/14

Jotform is a great concept. You can do anything you need with their forms, i.e. customize for any need you have for your website. I encountered a bug with the clear form button. It clears the text entered on the form but does not allow my customers to clear the photo they have submitted. It worked initially and then stopped working. The problem lies in the slow response to my problem. I was told that a ticket was submitted to the developers to fix this and I have not heard back since. It has been ten days now. Luckily I haven't published the site yet. If I were operational this would have put me out of business.

gregg139
6/24/14

I have started to use Jotform and have found the experience not only educational but fun.

You can use one of their templates and get a form up and running in just a few minutes, but if you're anything like me, and like to tweak things, then you can create a custom template from scratch with virtually unlimited custom options using CSS. The support from Jotform is EXECELLENT! Not only can you find most of your questions already answered online, but if you post in their forum, you will get a reply pretty quick. Overall I have been very happy with the quality of both the forms and the support.

robint18
3/30/14

I was searching for a good company where I can create and integrate forms to my website. JotForm is absolutely the best! You can integrate many tools into your form like payment options, beautiful designs and standard created fields! JotForm also do not put advertisements about themselves in the form and give the website and forms available in many languages.

definitely recommended!

smsa
3/26/14

JotForm forms creation helps you collect and organize information securely. It allows for payment collection and file upload, along with analytics.

Platforms and synchronization

Forms can be embedded in your website, or on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also embed them in iPhone or iPad, Android and Blackberry apps.

Compared to similar apps

JotForm is a serviceable application that provides WYSIWYG form design. It’s not as flashy as Wufoo, but it gets the job done just as well. One big advantage is that they don’t put ads on forms, even if you subscribe to the free version. You never have to worry about your customer’s reactions to unexpected ads from your forms.

osmand
3/10/14

I use thhe Jotform all my web site. Very Simle to use and clever technology.
jotform.com thank you for easily my work.

zacharyl10
3/9/14

I find Jot Form the easist form making tool on this planet. Serious recommendation!

johnd241
2/13/14

Jotform is really easy to use, even by beginners!

sarib2
1/31/14

I have tried many of the most popular form websites and jotform is by far the best one I found. The navigation is simple, it has everything a lot of others do not have and it has great pricing. Plus they give you 100 free submissions to try it out! You won't find anything better.

lifscif
1/29/14

Jot form is power packed app in WYSIWYG. Amazing and customizable. Totally satisfied with the experience...!!!

dalima
1/20/14

Its a great form to use. Easy to make. I've been using it for the past 4 years for my business website. I have never encountered any problems regarding the form. Overall, ITS ALL FREE!!

premk1
1/10/14

Great form builder with much better features than others.

pennyb6
12/27/13

We recently came across a wonderful tool when we started having some new coding issues with a standard ASPX form design we developed back in 2009.

Our clients had recently been complaining about the change in form submission formats that seemed to be happening on the server-side.

We want our clients to be satisfied. Form designing can be tedious and time consuming on budgets.

We specialize in helping small businesses, and we have been able to purchase this tool without increased costs to our clients. In fact, our clients are very satisfied with the outcome.

I personally would recommend JOT FORM for any beginner or advanced web & media company. Forms need to be simple in today’s mobile world…Why not let this rising company do it for you.

Get JOT FROM today and start creating forms like you’ve never seen for all your client needs.

Creating savings to our clients means more to us than the bottom line because happy customers create repeat customers!

Get JOT FORM today

meanl
11/24/13

excellent!! very easy to use... easy to install....

liliana8
9/27/13

Jotforms is great! Is really easy to use and integrate. We get the reports through our Google account, so it is very easy to manage.

earlo2
9/22/13

Yesterday my new boss asked me to create a membership form for his web site. I said "Sure - I can do that." I had set up numerous forms for the TV station where I used to work a few years ago.

When I went to actually start work on the form I discovered that the generator I used to create forms for the TV station was no longer available. I searched around the web for another free forms generator and found a few, along with several commercial forms sites.

I decided to try using an HTML tutorial site that showed several examples of .php-based forms. I tried one - went through the lesson and produced a form, but it didn't work. I couldn't get the email notification to function correctly. I then tried several different sites and couldn't get any of them to work properly. The basic code would work fine but as soon as I tried to customize them for my needs they failed.

I finally got one of them to work, I thought, but then found that I couldn't get all of the information captured by the form to show up in the notification email. I spent several hours in what proved to be a fruitless endeavour.

I finally decided to try a commercial site and did a little research on the subject this time before going any further. My research led me to JotForm (www.jotform.com) and I am very pleased with the results.

JotForms' simple, user-friendly interface and sophisticated customizability were just what I needed to impress my boss. I was able to give him everything he wanted with style.

Thanks, JotForm

Earl Oliver
Sea Glass Museum
Fort Bragg, CA

miland1
7/1/13

I am so very deceived with jotforms... Great to use, easy to integrate but when you have finished your survey and having all information to analyse now, just try their visual report, soooooo amateur and inefficient. What is the use of allowing user to collect huge amount of data and then not being able to express them optimally. As mush as the facilities to create forms etc are professional, as much as the reporting is amateur :(! I am very deceived and would not advise to anyone sorry...

debsb
4/13/13

Joform is a user friendly online application that allows you to create online forms for submission, to include SSL submissions and payments. It is easy to use and has a drop box interface enabling each submission to conveniently land in your drop box.

You can enable it to send the information directly to your email address, or leave it on the server where you can go in and download the CSV or Excel or pdf submissions or you can do all through; log in and download, have them on drop box and land in your email.

You can also configure it to have the email arrive in your account as though sent directly from the person submitting the form.

For those who will have less than 100 submissions per account, the account is free. Above that one can upgrade to premium account for $9.95 a month to allow 1000 submissions, up to $49.95 per month for 100,000.

There are numerous templates to work from with varying styles, or you can create your own.

Integrating the form is easy, using simple copy and post code for a variety of platforms.

At any point you can update the form or disable it.

peter204
3/1/11

Just wasted 2 days - literally 16 hours of work - creating forms and publishing them to my site... only, to have jotform crash and delete my account!!!!

jeniw
4/15/10

Jotform is an online form builder and it's free for less than 100 submissions a month, and $9 if you need more than that.

Jotform has just updated their website and although I don't think too much has changed in what you are able to do, it looks great!

One thing new is that I can know center my forms (they host my forms and I link into there from my own website, it's easier to update more frequently as I need to do in my business).

I have always received information from form submitted, and they allow you to customise and enter text that is in scripts other than roman (such as Chinese/ Japanese) which is great!

I also prefer their service to other form builders also because their name is not something crazy like monkeyforms. As I send people to this website directly (though personalised and branded with our logos) this is important to me.
Thanks jotform :)

chriso1
2,867 helpful votes
11/19/09

Online, the word "form" is a hangover from the paper version that has stayed with us into the world of web 2.0, probably because the alternative - "data entry screen" - is even less inviting. It's still the term for anything you type information into and then hit the "Submit" button, and it can include things like payments, contact requests, support requests and all manner of interactivity with site users and customers. Almost anything that involves a site visitor selecting something or typing something into a box is a form.

It's not hugely difficult to create forms for a website, but it's time consuming and various aspects of error-checking and what's done next with the collected information need to be carefully thought through and tested every time. Here's a relatively new site which helps get the job done quickly and professionally as a web application, and I suspect it's going to be a huge time saver for many site owners and others needing professional-quality forms either online or on paper.

At jotform.com you build your form from a series of modules, and the result may be inserted directly into your own website - you don't even need to host it yourself, but if you want to, the generated code is free for you to use. If you want a form to collect payment via PayPal, Google Checkout, WorldPay, 2CheckOut, ClickBank or OneBip payment gateways, JotForm can do that for you too, as well as offering you 256-bit encrypted SSL to ensure the safety of your customers' information. The latest version includes spam checking and CAPCHA verification if you need it, and the whole deal is free for the average small site owner. You can also create forms in PDF format for printing on real paper (remember that?) and you can create an online form even if you don't have a website. If you're a bigger business and want some unlimited facilities and extra support, there's a worthwhile paid option at $9 a month.

It's so easy, a Chinese wholesale counterfeiter could do it. And for legitimate small businesses which don't have the time to mess around with coding or spend money on expensive website creation software, this will be a great aid to producing polished, professional forms with advanced features that they might well not have bothered with otherwise.