US Government's NSF

5214 39TH, AVE APT 2C
Woodside, New York, USA
Tel: +1.3476245569
jotformsupport@gmail.com

People interested in JotForm are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

nymphs

Guys if any one searching best online form builder, no need to check you can go with jotform.. (in 6 reviews)

jasonk52

The customer service is prompt and gives understandable directions. (in 3 reviews)

debsb

For those who will have less than 100 submissions per account, the account is free. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

hashema
8/28/15

It's really intuitive. The free version gives you access to a ton of features. Can do some very advanced tasks.

wendya22
8/27/15

I have been using JotForm for over 2 years now and I am more than happy with the service! Over the years, they have spent a lot of effort to improve forms, templates and overall usability of the site. Making a form is very easy and integrating it into your website is very simple. I love that there is the option to log in to JotForm and read your emails via the JotForm inbox...it's a great way to keep track of form submissions. I also like the spreadsheet download feature...very handy! Overall, my experience with using Jotform has been wonderful and I look forward to using JotForm for may years to come!

tomk63
8/12/15

Jotform has been an amazing platform for my business. I use it on every website i build, and i will always use it as long as i am a web developer. They make it so simple to create forms for whatever design you need. Thank Jotform!

timothyp21
7/31/15

I use Jotform for my business and it has worked out really well. Customers go to my website and get seamlessly transferred over to the Jotform and it looks like my own website with a similar look. From my customers viewpoint it's easy to use and they it helps me stay organized too. I would recommend it to anyone that takes orders regularly. You can check mine out at http://www.timothyink.com/home/order-page and click the order link.

wimv4
7/29/15

i just started using JotForm, and it is great!
i started using the free form, and now im testing with it. it seems to work great!

its very easy to create a high tech form, wich i couldn't create on my webserver.

when the form is tested i definately will switch over to the paid version as i get more storage and form applies every month.

only thing i'm bumping into was that an attachment is stored on their server, and not send as attachment file with the form... but i can live with that!

if you are looking for an good but easy way to create your own form, use Jotform

marcoj9
7/28/15

Jotform is very easy to use. People who don't have the skills to programm a form the can make it with jotform. if you use JotForm you find out the possibilities and the are great

jasonk52
7/15/15

Jotform makes my tasks easier. Plus they have the right templates for any business. I used their Whitepaper template and it was perfect. The customer service is prompt and gives understandable directions. Jotform is definitely my primary choice for web-based forms. All other options are inferior to Jotform. - JasonMKasper

Tip for consumers: Try their services and compare them to other web form services and you will never want to go back to anything else.

italianoi
7/13/15

If any company got it right the first time, its JotForm. Its easy quick to use, cannot complain. Its full of useful features. If it wasnt for JotForm we'd have to spend a few hundred dollars on a PHP form, that Jot Form has for free!

mattw44
6/19/15

Have been using Jotform for over a year now. Using it for event registrations, recruitment and HR forms. Love the rules feature so that forms can change depending on input. Paypal and dropbox integration are great. Saves my team hours in processing recruitment applications and events registrations and payments. Totally recommend JotForm.

joser48
6/12/15

As a sales manager, I started using jotfom to get the data I need from my team and have it in a form that will be ready for data analytics. This has been a Godsend. Is so easy to use. I also use it for our marketing events with our customers.
For a person in business, definitively a tool that provide a lot of value!

vinodv1
6/8/15

miked144
5/28/15

Absolutely the best way to put forms on your site. Extremely user-friendly. You don't really need to know any programming. It's saved me on so many occasions. And they just look great!!!

jamesn51
5/18/15

Don't Use it for complex task. Very Poor integration with their own widgets and apps. Support promises to fix issue soon but takes months and doesn't fix.
I have a premium account but now realizing it was a mistake!

nitins9
5/10/15

Jotform is an online form builder and it's free for less than 100 submissions a month, and $9 if you need more than that.

Jotform has just updated their website and although I don't think too much has changed in what you are able to do, it looks great!

One thing new is that I can know center my forms (they host my forms and I link into there from my own website, it's easier to update more frequently as I need to do in my business).

I have always received information from form submitted, and they allow you to customise and enter text that is in scripts other than roman (such as Chinese/ Japanese) which is great!

I also prefer their service to other form builders also because their name is not something crazy like monkeyforms. As I send people to this website directly (though personalised and branded with our logos) this is important to me.
Thanks jotform :)

rickm70
5/5/15

I am very happy after join JOTFORM, Really very very thanks to Jotform..I have searched lot of websites where no one had not fitted to my requirement but whereas jotform has done it..Great job and easy platform in designing forms.

Really thank you so much http://www.jotform.com team..

dellindaf
5/2/15

Very please. I am on my second year with jotform and I just upgraded. It's working for me.
www.urbanerecycling.com

asima8
4/23/15

Jotform has been simply amazing. I love their support which is very important as a user. Their responses are detailed and quick. They really help you to resolve any issue that you might have.

jakec33
3/24/15

Jotform is amazing.
For just 9.95 a month, it does the perfect job for my website.
It's user friendly and makes it possible and extremely easy for even those who knows nothing about creating online forms.
It's the online form one stop shop!

pauloc5
2/22/15

After you spend the time figuring out how to make the perfect form, I came back to my site and it said I was blocked. I made to 'forms' for two of my sites and JotForm thought I was 'phishing'? These peeps are obviously not concerned about making a good product. I'll return to EMailMeForm like we've been using. Don't say you have customer service when you don't.

abiw4
1/31/15

ITS AMAZZIIIIIIIINNNNNNNNNNNGGG .. ... very easy to use

Its a very easy means develop forms to get the data from public

I used this web to gather a registration proofs and presentation from attendees.

michelleh40
1/29/15

This site offers the most amazing help when you need a quick form for your website.

filipb11
12/7/14

Realy easy to ouse and best form builder for me!
With lot of multiple and simple tools and widgets!

emmal37
11/28/14

I've been using jotform for almost one year now and it has all the functions and flexibility I need. I would definitely recommend it anybody else!

jimm811
11/20/14

Absolutely awful. Be very careful with these incompetent jerks.
The service seems to work fine for awhile then it disappears.
If you do not re-do everything its gone. There is no help with customer service as they barely speak any english.

silentw1
11/8/14

Jotform is amazing.
For just 9.95 a month, it does the perfect job for my website.
It's the online form one stop shop!

africanc
11/7/14

This is the simplest online form made available at no cost. It is easy to design. It is flexible. Easy to transfer the code and easy to export the data for further usages.

henryo13
11/3/14

JotForm doubled billed me and with the help of BlueSnap refuses to refund the double billing charges for 7 months. They offered three months credit...not good enough...The only way I could stop the double billing was to cancel my credit card. They selected different dates and different notices on my credit card. My accountant did not pick this us as double billing. I had notified them when they first started this and they continued to double bill on the same JotForm account number.

nymphs
9/26/14

Really thank you so much http://www.jotform.com team..
If any one needs any help just contact me nymphsto@gmail.com upto my knowledge i will clarify all your doubts.

fitraa
9/10/14

I already used Jotform for a month and its really good and helpful

Tip for consumers: Increase your submission and space

asdau
9/9/14

JotForm is very amazing. It lets you be creative because it has all the options to be creative. We use for our organization for volunteering events and members sign-up. It's worth trying. You'll never regret!!!

kinsethh
9/9/14

I really do love the flexibility and customization that Jot form provides! The full conditional forms have been extremely helpful as well as the ability to embed in our side with our own branding! The support is nothing short of phenomenal. I had some frustrations with the reporting feature and they set me up with a developer to address my concerns. I'm also not a programmer so every time I had a question about coding or making changes they were always quick to help. They make it extremely easy to upgrade or downgrade on a monthly basis too. So if you have an event one month you don't have to upgrade for the entire year!

hendriekg
8/5/14

I love this, everthing i need to build a webbased form, it's here. Everyone needs to know about JotForm.com!

barbarad20
7/28/14

Jotform has made my business so much easier to manage. I can create custom forms that have Paypal integration and look professional. I can also embed them into my website for seamless payment options. I can not say enough good things about this company and this product! A +++++

Barbara with Dreamydoodles.com

paulb130
6/30/14

Jotform is a great concept. You can do anything you need with their forms, i.e. customize for any need you have for your website. I encountered a bug with the clear form button. It clears the text entered on the form but does not allow my customers to clear the photo they have submitted. It worked initially and then stopped working. The problem lies in the slow response to my problem. I was told that a ticket was submitted to the developers to fix this and I have not heard back since. It has been ten days now. Luckily I haven't published the site yet. If I were operational this would have put me out of business.

gregg139
6/24/14

I have started to use Jotform and have found the experience not only educational but fun.

You can use one of their templates and get a form up and running in just a few minutes, but if you're anything like me, and like to tweak things, then you can create a custom template from scratch with virtually unlimited custom options using CSS. The support from Jotform is EXECELLENT! Not only can you find most of your questions already answered online, but if you post in their forum, you will get a reply pretty quick. Overall I have been very happy with the quality of both the forms and the support.

robint18
3/30/14

I was searching for a good company where I can create and integrate forms to my website. JotForm is absolutely the best! You can integrate many tools into your form like payment options, beautiful designs and standard created fields! JotForm also do not put advertisements about themselves in the form and give the website and forms available in many languages.

definitely recommended!

smsa
3/26/14

JotForm forms creation helps you collect and organize information securely. It allows for payment collection and file upload, along with analytics.

Platforms and synchronization

Forms can be embedded in your website, or on Facebook and Tumblr. You can also embed them in iPhone or iPad, Android and Blackberry apps.

Compared to similar apps

JotForm is a serviceable application that provides WYSIWYG form design. It’s not as flashy as Wufoo, but it gets the job done just as well. One big advantage is that they don’t put ads on forms, even if you subscribe to the free version. You never have to worry about your customer’s reactions to unexpected ads from your forms.

osmand
3/10/14

I use thhe Jotform all my web site. Very Simle to use and clever technology.
jotform.com thank you for easily my work.

zacharyl10
3/9/14

I find Jot Form the easist form making tool on this planet. Serious recommendation!

johnd241
2/13/14

Jotform is really easy to use, even by beginners!

sarib2
1/31/14

I have tried many of the most popular form websites and jotform is by far the best one I found. The navigation is simple, it has everything a lot of others do not have and it has great pricing. Plus they give you 100 free submissions to try it out! You won't find anything better.

lifscif
1/29/14

Jot form is power packed app in WYSIWYG. Amazing and customizable. Totally satisfied with the experience...!!!

dalima
1/20/14

Its a great form to use. Easy to make. I've been using it for the past 4 years for my business website. I have never encountered any problems regarding the form. Overall, ITS ALL FREE!!

premk1
1/10/14

Great form builder with much better features than others.

pennyb6
12/27/13

We recently came across a wonderful tool when we started having some new coding issues with a standard ASPX form design we developed back in 2009.

Our clients had recently been complaining about the change in form submission formats that seemed to be happening on the server-side.

We want our clients to be satisfied. Form designing can be tedious and time consuming on budgets.

We specialize in helping small businesses, and we have been able to purchase this tool without increased costs to our clients. In fact, our clients are very satisfied with the outcome.

I personally would recommend JOT FORM for any beginner or advanced web & media company. Forms need to be simple in today’s mobile world…Why not let this rising company do it for you.

Get JOT FROM today and start creating forms like you’ve never seen for all your client needs.

Creating savings to our clients means more to us than the bottom line because happy customers create repeat customers!

Get JOT FORM today

meanl
11/24/13

excellent!! very easy to use... easy to install....

liliana8
9/27/13

Jotforms is great! Is really easy to use and integrate. We get the reports through our Google account, so it is very easy to manage.

earlo2
9/22/13

Yesterday my new boss asked me to create a membership form for his web site. I said "Sure - I can do that." I had set up numerous forms for the TV station where I used to work a few years ago.

When I went to actually start work on the form I discovered that the generator I used to create forms for the TV station was no longer available. I searched around the web for another free forms generator and found a few, along with several commercial forms sites.

I decided to try using an HTML tutorial site that showed several examples of .php-based forms. I tried one - went through the lesson and produced a form, but it didn't work. I couldn't get the email notification to function correctly. I then tried several different sites and couldn't get any of them to work properly. The basic code would work fine but as soon as I tried to customize them for my needs they failed.

I finally got one of them to work, I thought, but then found that I couldn't get all of the information captured by the form to show up in the notification email. I spent several hours in what proved to be a fruitless endeavour.

I finally decided to try a commercial site and did a little research on the subject this time before going any further. My research led me to JotForm (www.jotform.com) and I am very pleased with the results.

JotForms' simple, user-friendly interface and sophisticated customizability were just what I needed to impress my boss. I was able to give him everything he wanted with style.

Thanks, JotForm

Earl Oliver
Sea Glass Museum
Fort Bragg, CA

miland1
7/1/13

I am so very deceived with jotforms... Great to use, easy to integrate but when you have finished your survey and having all information to analyse now, just try their visual report, soooooo amateur and inefficient. What is the use of allowing user to collect huge amount of data and then not being able to express them optimally. As mush as the facilities to create forms etc are professional, as much as the reporting is amateur :(! I am very deceived and would not advise to anyone sorry...

debsb
4/13/13

Joform is a user friendly online application that allows you to create online forms for submission, to include SSL submissions and payments. It is easy to use and has a drop box interface enabling each submission to conveniently land in your drop box.

You can enable it to send the information directly to your email address, or leave it on the server where you can go in and download the CSV or Excel or pdf submissions or you can do all through; log in and download, have them on drop box and land in your email.

You can also configure it to have the email arrive in your account as though sent directly from the person submitting the form.

For those who will have less than 100 submissions per account, the account is free. Above that one can upgrade to premium account for $9.95 a month to allow 1000 submissions, up to $49.95 per month for 100,000.

There are numerous templates to work from with varying styles, or you can create your own.

Integrating the form is easy, using simple copy and post code for a variety of platforms.

At any point you can update the form or disable it.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JotForm staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Hi - does jotform integrate with onepage crm?
5/25/15
Answer
jotforms
A: Hi Drea
Maybe you can use Zapier to integrate Jotform with OnePage CRM. You can find it here:
If you have more doubts please let us know.
Thanks!!
5/29/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the JotForm staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
JotForm?