US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

cc100
10/6/14

American company trying to advertise jobs "near" me. I live on a small UK island.....and even though the jobs may be "near" me, they are an hours ferry ride away. Thankfully my email only allows safe senders. No idea where they got such detailed information on me. "www.JUNKbungo/scammers.wtf" ☺

sallys31
10/5/14

Started getting emails from these people recently. I was job hunting recently so opened one up. Spotted they came from the States, decided it was dodgy and they now go straight into my junk folder. It's a bit iffy that they knew which area I'd been living in!

dianen5
10/4/14

They list jobs that are not available. I tried to contact to ask why and got no answer. BEWARE.

archieb31
10/2/14

Spam spam spam. Must be a bad organisation because they send spam.

garya19
10/1/14

I received 2 unsolicited emails from this site in the last 2 days adressed to G , nothing else, just G
If I get an email like that I don't open it anyway, but these are surprisingly passing my spam filters. Hopefully not for much longer as it has been filed as spam.

Tip for consumers: Personally I wouldn't open the emails

ianc38
9/28/14

I am disabled and have started receiving emails from Jobungo. I cannot work and have not subscribed to this service and I would like to know how and why they have my information.

lisab103
7/28/14

I've started to receive loads of scam emails from various companies following participation of surveys. Just 4 days ago I started receiving emails off jobungo.co.uk about jobs in my area; although at present I have only received two emails off them the reason for the 3 stars. I do find it creepy though how they got hold of my details in the first place.

kyles49
9/27/13

Spam emails I didn't sign up for.

michaela38
9/20/12

Jobungo.com posts bogus employment ads on Craigslist and then SPAMS you with phony job ads in your area. Beware of this company and their unethical marketing practices. If you fallen victim to your their SCAM and are worried about what information you have provided them - Please contact the Attorney General of California and file a complaint immediately.

kareng11
2/28/12

I want to delete my ad and can find no way to do it.I understand it is a fraud.

janicel1
5/23/11

I was job hunting and I came across this website, and everyday they send me job alerts about the ame jobs and location for the the job. This website seems to be a scam, and I hate that I gave them my personal information. Please careful if you get emails from thisfake company.