US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

sammiemm
11/3/14

Very rude customer service associates. They are trying to sell you educational classes by pretending that they are trying to help you with the job search.

simonag3
9/11/14

Stay away from this site! They will call and try to solicit some non-related garbage. I told the guy that I am busy and I don't want to waste my time talking about anything that isn't related to a specific position and he said, I quote, "well, you are wasting my time" and hung up. I am in awe that this site is still in business.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

bobb612
8/16/14

They post job listings on local websites, but it isn't a job listing, it is a drag net to get your info.

Got a call from one for the reps asking if I had a computer and email.....thought it was funny because applied on line......

Clearly they don't actually have job listings or have the ability to help.

I assume now ill deal with 6 calls a day for a few weeks until they catch another fresher fish.

Sucks

shelvaw
7/25/14

At first, a representative called and and asked for John Brown. Then 8 hours later, I received another call from a different rep who was extremely rude and hung up on me. So I immediately unsubscribed.

Terrible customer service!

stops2
3/23/14

Jobsradar, jobhat, career boutique, everyjobforme, and a few others are all the same company. When you call the 'verification specialist' you are calling a telemarketer pushing for profit colleges. When you receive a text asking you to call, you are calling a telemarketer. Do not call these websites unless you're looking for schools. They do NOT help you in anyway with a job search. They are 100% for schools.

peterg50
3/5/14

Sometimes wait time is long. Need to improve usability.

stevel44
1/23/14

I submitted on this site, and at first was frustrated because they said I needed education. I realized that I was tired of dead end jobs. I called them back and am now pursuing business management. Guess what? I got hired and am now a manager because of this opportunity! Take advantage!

antonr13
1/16/14

Stay away, save yourself time.

augustan1
12/26/13

Stay away. They call at all hours and they ask questions that are not relevant to the job search or any position in anyway. Then when you ask them a question, they hang up on you. Then they have another person call. It is a SCAM. Stay away. These people don't want to help you find a job, they just want to sell you more crap and when you don't comply they get nasty and hang up on you. They can't deviate from a sales script. The personal questions they ask headhunters
at any level don't even ask. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Was called three times today and hung up on three times today alone. I have unsubscribed and told them not to call again. If that doesn't work I will report them to anyone and everyone I can.

johannap1
12/12/13

It seems to be a scam because they start asking personal questions and whether you want to go to school and they give little info about the job you're applying to. I would never use this job site -- seems as though they're trying to get all your info. The text to my phone should have given me a hint something was wrong... RUN!!!

pennyc6
12/10/13

This company is a pain in the rear!!!! In the last two weeks I have received 7 calls from them 2x today!!! No one records anything you say and they are reading off of a script as they keep reading it while you are trying to ask questions!!! They need to hire better employees, Shelly and Cheryl were the worst today!!!!! It appears if you don't have a degree they are more interested in getting you to go back to school!!!

bradyb21
12/6/13

They made a link that looked like a dominos website so when i entered my basic information to begin my application for dominos it sent me to another link and said thank you for applying a jobsradar. i didnt think anything of it until later that day and everyday since, as i have been getting called at least 5 times a day from various numbers and at least 6 emails a day from random websites. I am now forced to change my number and email because of this BS website that shared all of my basic information.

johnw170
11/19/13

The business is a scam you post your resume, then they start spoofing you with a local number. They start asking personal questions, Confirm name, phone number. How much experience you have, in what area is your expertise. Then Bam! date of bith, and social security number! Right down the road to identity theft! Stay away!

albertm48
11/13/13

I entered the info requested and then when I clicked on apply to job, nothing happens. I finally wrote down the company info and applied directly to the company's website. EMPLOYERS DO NOT USE THIS SITE TO POST YOUR JOBS. IT DOESN'T WORK.

jeannes
11/10/13

This site gives an ever so brief glimpse of the job (no details), then when being forced to CLICK TO APPLY (even tho' you are not sure if you even want to or not - yet) you are asked for your first and last name and email address. When I did so, I found the source of the job (WHICH YOU DO NOT KNOW UNTIL YOU GIVE THEM THIS INFO) turned out to be my ex-employer, a terrible MT outsourcer I'd made the terrible mistake of working for beyond the first 2 weeks of starting there - for what I had already begun to suspect was not professional enough for me to feel secure there. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY OF THESE MIDDLE-MEN INTERMEDIARIES between the job seeker and the employer and their services would only ever be necessary for corporate level mgmt jobs where the employer might have to sift through a 4-5 pg resume otherwise - just to justify their very existence. ALL THESE SITES DO IS INTERJECT THEMSELVES between an employer and their applicants THEN CHARGE THEM A FEE - - FOR SIMPLY EXISTING! There are others worse in this regard, (GIGATS) where they give you ZERO INFORMATION about WHO you are applying to and expect you to fill out an entire application of THEIR OWN before you can even see if you are interested or not in the job itself! Somebody should call the LABOR BOARD about these newly cropping up fly-by-night middle men who interfere in the hiring process for all applicants.

normass
10/25/13

Horrible experience.....Looks like scam

charmainep2
10/17/13

I received a text saying they would like to talk to me about a position I applied for. Thing is I never heard of this site. How did they get my number? And what the hell else do they know about. Stay a from this site if possible, they found me but do not reply to any calls or texts.

dellah2
10/16/13

These people called me after my daughter looked for an entry-level cashier position through their site. The number they used was 215-220-4767. When I first picked up the phone, this pre-recorded message was in the middle of playing "All of our representatives are now busy assisting others, please wait..." using an Indian-sounding female voice. After a couple repeats of this message, an American-sounding female cut in saying her name was Ashley and that she was calling from JobsRadar. She started to give a kind of selling pitch and proceeded to talk over me even though I told her she must be looking for my daughter, who had just visited the site www.jobsradar.com a few minutes ago. Ashley was STILL doing her pitch when I handed my daughter the phone! Then, when my daughter got on, Ashley only stopped enough to ask her what kind of job she wanted and her educational background. Even though my daughter clearly told her she was a high school graduate and wanted an *entry level* cashier's job, Ashley relentlessly proceeded to try and sell my daughter some educational classes she said would get the job. Finally, my daughter got Ashley off the line. I then had my daughter show me to this JobsRadar website. It turned out to be some place where they get your name, address, phone number, etc. before re-routing you to someplace else on the web which also makes to register before giving you details on a "so-called" job the person is applying for. AND...not only that but they also gave my daughter's information to another telemarketing company that called a few minutes after JobsRadar and tried to see her the same educational classes. So JobsRadar and its affiliates are in my mind nothing more than one big SCAM!!!

sharong17
9/12/13

I had calls from 916-585-7840 Ashley was the person. They called 4-6 times every day. This person NEVER left a message. When I had asked them to stop I was hung up on. I had called the number back and instructed them to stop or I was going to press charges for harassment. Then Ashley proceeded to continuously call from a restricted number and not say a word, only pressed buttons. Needless to say she did this about twenty times in a fifteen minute period. So I advise anyone DO NOT use "jobs radar" to conduct anything. They are rude and they WILL harrass you.

rebekahl2
6/27/13

Someone called me TWENTY TIMES from the phone number of 206-651-3611 and said he was from JOBSRADAR and the number was coming from Des moines, Washington. He asked me right off the bat if I was Rebekah. This is harassment, and I told him not to call me again or I would call the police.

gerardos1
Apprentice Reviewer
8/1/11

The site asks for too much personal information, i would use another site like monster.com if you are seeking employment.

davidb36
1/12/11

Someone asked me tlook at this website to see if it was safe. Normally I don't write reviews, but since there are hardly any reviews on this website, I wanted to post my findings.

The first clue that warned me that this is a bad website for jobs is that it asks for personal information right after your first search. It would be better if the website only asked for a user id, password, and maybe their birthdate (in case they forget their password). Instead, the site wants my address, phone number, and my educational history. It has a checkbox that provides an offer for an educational advisor to contact me.

My second clue came when I attempted to search for a job. For my first attempt at searching for a job, it gave me over 200 job results for my search terms. I was surprised, considering that I used a local city/suburb for my search. The city is only 5 square miles or so, and it's mostly residential areas. I was curious whether or not the result was real since it was unlikely that there would be over 200 jobs available here. I then did a couple of job searches:

Space Monkey - 44 jobs are available (too bad I'm not a monkey)
Dictator - 57 jobs are available (do we all fight over this suburb, or do we dictate other cities remotely?)
Pimp - 222 jobs are available (there must be alot of turf wars that I'm unaware of)
President of the United States - 66 jobs are available (I suppose Obama's position isn't that unique)
Zzyzyx - 237 jobs are available (and I thought ZZyzyx was only a freeway exit you see as you drive to Las Vegas)

It seems like this website is engineered to collect information so that you can be provided with educational links, or so that an educational advisor can call you (according to another review I saw where the person had elected not to be called but was still called). By throwing your search terms back to you with a number, it tries to get you excited so that you will eagerly provide your personal information. That's what I call social engineering.