US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

melindaw5

When you are applying for a job always make sure that you are not clicking on the Ad button when you do your job search. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

natokaj
5/6/16

The man that I spoke to begin speaking about jogs then diverted his attention to online degree programs. Afterward he wanted me to immediately speak to someone about an online degree program and I asked if I wasn't interested would this affect my ability for job placement. He stated no but when I refused he told me good luck with your job search and hung up on me.

deborahs73
4/15/16

Today I received a text on my phone from from jobradar.com called and the woman who I couldnt even get here name talked so fast that I also had college credits and she kept bsaying, High School not listening at all very disappointed. I am going to let my friends know about this and I asked her about the job I was calling about I know its not in my area I am in Beach Park,il and the job is in Kenosha and it said in the text Costco. She kept rambling aqlong and I told her if she wasnt going to listen no reason to talk .What kind of people are you employing that cant listen to the client and I am a very patient person. Need to check your customer service.Its not good business not to listen to the client. Disappointed because I thought finally I am getting a call about a job. I will listen to someone but not someone that just wants to hear herself.My e-mail scalesdebi@yahoo.com

Tip for consumers: Get someone who is patient that wants to hear what you are looking for as a job.

michellej64
4/15/16

LOOKING FOR A JOB IN RESTAURANT OR HOSPITALITY

saundrac
3/14/16

I received a text as contact per my request when I signed up. I called the number and a man asked me a few questions, even what my long term goal was. The only time he mentioned the job was when he answered the phone. After an "interrogation" of questions - he told me good luck and to look for future emails. I am thinking - "Why? So I can get interrogated again with stupid questions that don't pertain to the actual position?" HA!!! I do not think so!!!

charleneb9
3/7/16

Keep getting disconnected thinking I have applied for job by sending resume . Got call was ask same guestions. Did not send to job applied for when I thought I clearly sent resume .

fucky34
2/19/16

You should rait them below the stars. Thay not worthy of Amy star.Thay are full of sh** blow your phone up with 3 to 9 calls a day with several texts a day and over 90 e mails a week.THIS NEEDS TO. BE STOPPED!!! THIS SITE IS A BIG OUTRAGEOUS SCAM!!!!

Ask $#*! about JobsRadar
kendrab11
2/17/16

Got a text for a job with a local company. called on that job and they wanted all my info. When I questioned the guy about if it was on that job he told me " I can't answer that." When I asked for a supervisor, he hung up. Not sure Glassdoor is aware their site is associated with this scam or not, but jobsradar is not legit.

edgarf4
2/16/16

I recently received an Email from them, which i laughed lol. A few years back they contact me, I was job searching and applied to different sites. JobsRadar was one. They tell you about a job, and how your resume is good, and how they can help you. Before you know it there talking to you about school, and trying to get your info to sign you up to a school. I told them I'm not interested after many times, I'm like WTF....what happen to the job??? So they hung up. Fake site!

angelag43
2/3/16

Received a text and call regarding a job app I replied to through Glassdoor. Called & was given a cheerful spiel in a thick accent about jobs being lined up for me while I'm transferred to an "education specialist." Hung up before the transfer went through and she actually called me back and left a voicemail saying, "That was very unprofessional, don't worry I'm sending the employers an email now telling them not to hire." Like a little kid throwing a tantrum that they didn't get my info! Lol spammy and rude. AVOID.

timj52
2/2/16

I'm seeing everyone saying its a scam, didn't know until after I sent my info... I guess now that they have my info what should I do about it?

anthonym134
1/29/16

I applied for a position through Glassdoor and Indeed but somehow got a text from Jobsradar asking me to call them about the position. The representative did not speak English very well. I was told that it would take 20-30 minutes to go over my information. I stated that I had not applied for any position through Jobsradar and she said, "This is how you get the application". I replied, "Even though I already applied through Indeed.com"? SHE HUNG UP!

jeffs138
1/14/16

nothing but pop-ups. FTC should close this site DOWN. Worst job board in country.. DO NOT give these A^^^^^^S ANY information.

calandrias
12/30/15

tracyl45
12/6/15

This company called me for a job opportunity, then immediately went into talking about going back to school and when I said I didn't have time the gentleman on the phone hung up on me.

michaels219
11/23/15

This is an awful outfit, when I spoke to them on the phone told them this wasn't going to work, and next time I knew they hung up the phone.

jasminea6
11/6/15

Omg where do they find these people???!! Kept asking me the same questions over n ove . N berating as if I'm a child, I hung up never again!!!!

amyw92
11/5/15

I looked up the phone number that texted me (256-927-4997) and it turns out to be a landline that belongs to a person in Ft. Payne, Alabama. Just seemed odd to me for a website to be sending me a text like that, asking me to call a number.

chiefb1
10/23/15

Kept saying," that's awesome", when I talked about my future plans for school. I finally hung up!

davidm333
10/23/15

Why is JobsRadar only sending email to me marketing Obamacare and sign up for health insurance starting in November 1 2015 for 2016 - I inquired with Enroll Alaska and they will enroll and bill for the insurance but, no detail information on co-pays and or cost per type of health insurance. Jobs Radar should not push costly (rate increase for 2016 of over 40%) insurance to Alaskan's that they do not understand or researched.

I am sick of Companies from the Northeast getting in Alaska that DO NOT UNDERSTAND OUR STATE!

David Morgan
Anchorage, Alaska

na6971
10/16/15

I was called by these guys MONTHS ago and they got me then. After a 10min convo from someone located in "Florida" but with a VA phone number I gave him my full name, zip code and info about my current employer. He was enthusiastic and ready to help. At the close of our call he told me he had 3 jobs he was going to send me to my email and wanted to transfer me to someone to further my career by helping me with college. They ask for a small one time fee. And payment over the phone. DO NOT DO THIS! They sell your info to colleges to call and harass you non stop. I caught onto the game and then I got very mad. They hung up on me for being non compliant with giving them personal information. When I called back multiple times they kept hanging up on me or put me online with a pre recorded person talking. -------Now FF to 3 months later. They are at it again with a TEXT now telling me to call them and the same thing happened again. A woman with an South African accent asking for info, enthusiastic and willing to help. When it came to the part about transferring me for college info it set off red flags for me. I asked the company name and she said Jobs Radar. When I started to question her, she hung up on me. PLEASE SAVE YOURSELF TIME...and MAYBE MONEY. SAVE YOURSELF FROM BEING HARRASSED AND SCAMMED and your PERSONAL INFO BEING SOLD TO MULTIPLE COMPANIES.

curtr9
8/28/15

I found a job on Indeed.com which redirectedd me to JobsRadar. It seemed innocent enough. I applied. I don't even believe it was a real job any longer. I was hassled HARD to create a profile (I didn't) and I received a text from them. I texted "STOP' to stop receiving them. Then came the barrage of emails and phone calls. Unsubscribed from emails and marked as SPAM.

I called them back after another voicemail. Here's where it gets upsetting. I answered the phone and it was the prerecording for voicemails. I called back and they asked for my name and number. I didn't give it to them, but asked to no longer be called. The rep read my phone number to me, yet they asked for it? It's just little things like that which make this company seem really shady.

I asked to not be called, I got called again the next day. I worked at a call center before. I know there's a difference between a "do not call list" and being remove from the "call list." So this time I made sure to say "put me on a do not call list, and remove me from any call lists. I do not wish to be called." I repeated this very loud and clearly for the rep. Let's see if they call again.

avav2
8/26/15

Recently I was looking for a bank teller position in order to grow and make a professional change. I received a text from your people and suddenly the agent was very rude with me by phone, hanging me up. In addition I read almost all the reviews here and you are really a shame!

ranur1
8/20/15

One of the most disgusting people call from this site. Today a guy called and talked nonsense. If this is the way recruiters call, the world is going no where. I just deleted my account from this site. Thank you for the disgusting calls!!!!!!!!!!!! I am a graduate with 8 years exp in the tech industry!!!

bridgetl5
8/11/15

This is a site that fishing for people information in order to sell it to for profit universities. These universities scam the government out of finical aid. In an effort to remove my name from the site I contacted the sites domain name owners. Jobcase.com where I found a contact number (617 758 2001). They refuse to remove my name and email address from the site. They would only unsubscribe my email address so I would not receive emails from their site. THEY are not only collecting info but collecting names so they can suggest they have a certain number of applicants WHEN in reality they are stealing people's info and forcing them to be a part of their scam CONTACT Jobcase.com. LET them know how your feel about your information being stolen and forced to be used on this site.

rochelleo2
7/29/15

Anyone who lives in NJ, Please do NOT call back this number 732-837-2300, its a SCAM!!

nexusm
7/17/15

This company appears to mislead people about jobs in order to spam them regarding college no matter what your level of education is. They ask for sensitive information and try to trick you into agreeing to allow them to share it with colleges.

benb82
7/13/15

None of the jobs I have searched for are really open. None of them are in the cities that I have specifically requested to search. If you go to the sites of the companies that they list as having the opening, you will find that they have been closed for months or are not in the city you ask for. All they want is your information to sell to third parties and spam you to death with other false postings. Do not fall for it. No stars though this site makes you give them one.

janed96
6/30/15

Shevone? IS that your real name. Who knows. Anyway. I did not appreciate the first question she asked me. And by the way JobsRadar. Why dont you hire people that speak english if you plan to call americans. Your employee has a horrible accent and she sounds like she is calling from INDIA. 1 star for sounding grossly unprofessional and for sounding like a third party BILL collector. Too much f^* noise in the background. N

melindaw5
5/26/15

People are bashing jobsradar but the issue is that some people do not know how to search for the job application for the companies they are trying to apply at. When you are applying for a job always make sure that you are not clicking on the Ad button when you do your job search. Make sure you are going to the actual company website. Learn how to apply for jobs and you would not have to worry about getting a call from a telemarketer

jeffk46
4/28/15

Very slimy. Reps call from several different numbers with local area codes, trying to bypass auto-reject. Answered a call today and told him I was busy. He continued to ask if I wanted to pursue further online education and training. I told the rep no and that I was happy in my current career. He promptly hung up on me. Scam artists.

jt59
4/7/15

This company should be shut down. Do not waste your time. They advertise fake positions to entice you to enter your information, then obviously sell your information to other vendors.

fucky15
4/6/15

I am looking for a job. Have been for a while. sick and tired of thesee bait and switch. I want to work. Jesus why are people trying to screw us. makes no sense. oh and I have to register on this site to do what. just post what i said $#*!

call me if you want an interview. you site is bull$#*! 4802412986

Ask $#*! about JobsRadar
janed86
3/12/15

Don't even bother posting on this site! Once posted, they keep calling and calling to see if you have a job. When they call, they say the call is being recorded. Then they ask for your address. What is the point of giving them my address when it is already on their site and my resume. When I talked to the person, I asked, again, where she was calling from and why she needed my address. Her response: "I just told you, I'm calling from jobsradar." SO UNPROFESSIONAL!!!!!!!

taborr
2/16/15

very deceitful. I recieved an email from a different job site and they reffered me to Jobsradar. After reluctantly giving htem information such as my address and phone number they still didn't show me the job posting, but insisted that I call a representative. I wonder if there ever was a real posting and why that company would ever choose jobsradar for recruitment.

karenz9
1/30/15

When you register, they force you to put in the date you graduated from high school. That's a sneaky way to figure out age. It's ILLEGAL for employers to ask your age - why is it okay for them. Forget it!

sammiemm
11/3/14

Very rude customer service associates. They are trying to sell you educational classes by pretending that they are trying to help you with the job search.

simonag3
9/11/14

Stay away from this site! They will call and try to solicit some non-related garbage. I told the guy that I am busy and I don't want to waste my time talking about anything that isn't related to a specific position and he said, I quote, "well, you are wasting my time" and hung up. I am in awe that this site is still in business.

Tip for consumers: Don't use it!

bobb612
8/16/14

They post job listings on local websites, but it isn't a job listing, it is a drag net to get your info.

Got a call from one for the reps asking if I had a computer and email.....thought it was funny because applied on line......

Clearly they don't actually have job listings or have the ability to help.

I assume now ill deal with 6 calls a day for a few weeks until they catch another fresher fish.

Sucks

shelvaw
7/25/14

Total idiots! Smh

stops2
3/23/14

Jobsradar, jobhat, career boutique, everyjobforme, and a few others are all the same company. When you call the 'verification specialist' you are calling a telemarketer pushing for profit colleges. When you receive a text asking you to call, you are calling a telemarketer. Do not call these websites unless you're looking for schools. They do NOT help you in anyway with a job search. They are 100% for schools.

peterg50
3/5/14

Sometimes wait time is long. Need to improve usability.

stevel44
1/23/14

I submitted on this site, and at first was frustrated because they said I needed education. I realized that I was tired of dead end jobs. I called them back and am now pursuing business management. Guess what? I got hired and am now a manager because of this opportunity! Take advantage!

antonr13
1/16/14

Stay away, save yourself time.

augustan1
12/26/13

Stay away. They call at all hours and they ask questions that are not relevant to the job search or any position in anyway. Then when you ask them a question, they hang up on you. Then they have another person call. It is a SCAM. Stay away. These people don't want to help you find a job, they just want to sell you more crap and when you don't comply they get nasty and hang up on you. They can't deviate from a sales script. The personal questions they ask headhunters
at any level don't even ask. Be afraid, be very afraid.

Was called three times today and hung up on three times today alone. I have unsubscribed and told them not to call again. If that doesn't work I will report them to anyone and everyone I can.

johannap1
12/12/13

It seems to be a scam because they start asking personal questions and whether you want to go to school and they give little info about the job you're applying to. I would never use this job site -- seems as though they're trying to get all your info. The text to my phone should have given me a hint something was wrong... RUN!!!

pennyc6
12/10/13

This company is a pain in the rear!!!! In the last two weeks I have received 7 calls from them 2x today!!! No one records anything you say and they are reading off of a script as they keep reading it while you are trying to ask questions!!! They need to hire better employees, Shelly and Cheryl were the worst today!!!!! It appears if you don't have a degree they are more interested in getting you to go back to school!!!

bradyb21
12/6/13

They made a link that looked like a dominos website so when i entered my basic information to begin my application for dominos it sent me to another link and said thank you for applying a jobsradar. i didnt think anything of it until later that day and everyday since, as i have been getting called at least 5 times a day from various numbers and at least 6 emails a day from random websites. I am now forced to change my number and email because of this BS website that shared all of my basic information.

johnw170
11/19/13

The business is a scam you post your resume, then they start spoofing you with a local number. They start asking personal questions, Confirm name, phone number. How much experience you have, in what area is your expertise. Then Bam! date of bith, and social security number! Right down the road to identity theft! Stay away!

albertm48
11/13/13

I entered the info requested and then when I clicked on apply to job, nothing happens. I finally wrote down the company info and applied directly to the company's website. EMPLOYERS DO NOT USE THIS SITE TO POST YOUR JOBS. IT DOESN'T WORK.

jeannes
11/10/13

This site gives an ever so brief glimpse of the job (no details), then when being forced to CLICK TO APPLY (even tho' you are not sure if you even want to or not - yet) you are asked for your first and last name and email address. When I did so, I found the source of the job (WHICH YOU DO NOT KNOW UNTIL YOU GIVE THEM THIS INFO) turned out to be my ex-employer, a terrible MT outsourcer I'd made the terrible mistake of working for beyond the first 2 weeks of starting there - for what I had already begun to suspect was not professional enough for me to feel secure there. THERE ARE WAY TOO MANY OF THESE MIDDLE-MEN INTERMEDIARIES between the job seeker and the employer and their services would only ever be necessary for corporate level mgmt jobs where the employer might have to sift through a 4-5 pg resume otherwise - just to justify their very existence. ALL THESE SITES DO IS INTERJECT THEMSELVES between an employer and their applicants THEN CHARGE THEM A FEE - - FOR SIMPLY EXISTING! There are others worse in this regard, (GIGATS) where they give you ZERO INFORMATION about WHO you are applying to and expect you to fill out an entire application of THEIR OWN before you can even see if you are interested or not in the job itself! Somebody should call the LABOR BOARD about these newly cropping up fly-by-night middle men who interfere in the hiring process for all applicants.

5 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JobsRadar staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question