US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

JibJab reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 888-959-1297
Send laughs all year long with 1,600+ eCards!
Join Now

13428 Maxella Ave #363
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Tel: 888-959-1297
help@jibjab.com
Send laughs all year long with 1,600+ eCards!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jasonc125

I reached out to JibJab's customer service team to cancel an account and process a refund. (in 33 reviews)

janw58

I've enjoyed using Jib Jab and am especially impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of their support team. (in 6 reviews)

barrym34

Tech support found the error and created a new password for that email address and account. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

harijsk
5/1/16

Thank JibJab team for cooperation and a positive solution. Danielle very well knows how to communicate with the client. I wish less to deal with such problems.

marjoriet5
4/29/16

I have not used JibJab as I thought I would do Ivrequested a link to discontinue service. I received a very quick response that the staff took care of my request themselves and refunded my money. I will utilize them in the future for any email greetings Thank you JibJab staff!!

tainad
4/28/16

Very prompt customer service, excellent !!! Thank you.

lindac176
4/27/16

I joined JibJab last year for my grandchildren and I to make a few videos for their enjoyment. I was charged for another year recently which I didn't want. I called JibJab and spoke with Dominic V. who was very knowledgeable, friendly and courteous. I had all my information lined up in front of me and was ready to argue my point. No need! Dominic understood what I wanted and immediately started the paperwork to process a refund. I have ZERO concerns about signing up for JibJab in the future should the grandchildren want to play with this again. What a pleasant experience. I LOVE dealing with competent companies and JibJab is one. Kudo's to Dominic and JibJab! Linda C.

maggiei2
4/26/16

I like Jib Jab for their creativity and fun.

janw58
4/26/16

I've enjoyed using Jib Jab and am especially impressed with the professionalism and friendliness of their support team. Thank you Jib Jab, and thank you Jeremiah.

lorrainem32
4/26/16

I had a charge on my account that I was not aware of, Devonne explained what it was and credited my account without hesitation.

joep168
4/26/16

I'd forgotten I had an account and that it was on auto-renewal. Once I saw the renew I asked for a refund to my original form of payment. Jib-Jab refunded my money within one day ! ! GOOD HONEST PEOPLE THERE ! !

troym45
4/25/16

JibJab offered some hilarious videos and I encountered one small issue with my membership and after only one short email to customer service I had the entire issue resolved within the first business day. The response was courteous and very painless.

tonis38
4/22/16

I wanted to cancel my late husband's JibJab account. There was a refund due and I wasn't sure how to proceed since I also wanted to cancel his PayPal account. Jeremiah couldn't have been more professional, helpful and quick in resolving the matter.

sandrar60
4/22/16

Have really enjoyed using Jibjab and it gave the family ... young and old ... great enjoyment and laughter. Thank you.

caroleid
4/22/16

Hello team JibJab, i am happy that i renewed the membership, however i was hoping to find more personalisation room.. the detail : if i have to personalise for a small group of 2, 3 and maybe 4 faces .on older date cards there was the option of filling in the spot, 1,2,3 and 4 faces.. now seems to be 5 and no other option..
i am happy to contribute and hope that this might be taken care.
My thumbs are all up, still....thank you in advance.

kaya117
4/21/16

The lovely feeling of opening your Email for a Special Card with photos on a Special Day.

dlw2
4/18/16

Had a question to resolve and left an e-mail not expecting a response or a positive resolution that happens often with so many 'blind' e-mails. Well, forget that. JibJab customer service is fast, prompt, on target and exactly what you would hope for. Timely resolution to my inquiry, really neat reply and I could tell they cared about me as an individual customer. Thanks so much!! I will recommend you all to everyone I know!

jodyb25
4/18/16

I had a subscription issue and it was handled immediately and in the nicest way possible by Devonne.

barbarap69
4/18/16

If I can make one person smile in a day it is so worth it, JIBJAB has helped me do that.so happy to be a member..

barbarap68
4/18/16

I did not realize I had auto renew...I had on Ly used jib jab once so when I got notified a payment was made from my account I wondered why. I wrote to jib jab and they immediately corresponded with me. They cancelled my account no problems and refunded my money.
Danielle was the one who replied to me...thank you jib jab for being so friendly, cooperative and quick in resolving my issue

gusl13
4/17/16

Always fun ...

saravananb1
4/17/16

Honesty in business is a rare commodity. Jibjab really surprised me with their lightning quick response, their support team is sooper quick !
And a refund in the same day.. GREAT !!

I liked their jibjab ecard service and it is hilariously awesome !!

Cheers !!

donw40
4/15/16

I thought I had a delivery problem. The customer support person explained to me that everything was done properly and also showed me a way around the difficulty should it occur in the future.

marias166
4/15/16

Excellent customer service. Site very easy to navigate.

bobc86
4/15/16

I had a billing issue and it was handled courteously, professionally and was resolved to my utter satisfaction.

lucyg18
4/14/16

Had a problem with my renewal subscription being taken without my knowledge and was refunded the amount without question. Great service and very quick to respond!

marie-pauled
4/14/16

I enjoyed using the Jib Jab site. My family and friend found it to be quite pleasant to receive the wishes. My grand children's school has used this in their school programs very nicely. I was pleased with the efficient service provided when I decided to not renew my subscription as I am getting older and do not use it as much. I got a refund for the subscription when I realized that I had paid the fee automatically not knowing it would renew.

janetb72
4/13/16

JibJab has very excellent customer service. They respond to email support in a very timely manner and take care of the situation very fast.

clarel10
4/13/16

I came across this site at a time when I was sending cards to younger people and it was quite droll. Then I felt one "impersonation" was enough and I didn't go near the site! So when I was billed to continue using it until 2017 I was flabbergasted and it was next to impossible to find a way of cancelling. Paypal helped and I got a satisfactory answer from Jib Jab. I shall leave things at that.

joanz1
4/13/16

I called regarding a concern with our account and Devonne was very helpful, professional, courteous, great customer service!!

heidie4
4/13/16

Needed to cancel my subscription as I do not have the time I would like to use it. I spoke with Devonne who was incredibly professional, courteous, and kind, assisting with my request even offering to refund the entire charge, not a prorated amount. The product is innovative, and the customer service just remarkable.

gerryp10
4/12/16

I had unknowingly set y subscription to automatically renew. When I called the Jibjab call Centre I received exactly what I wanted and they also as a act of kindness gave me a gift. What more can you ask> Customer satisfaction is their number one priority. Thanks JIBJAB!

sigiz
4/12/16

Great site with lots of choice. Always a pleasure to use and making recipients happy. The customer service is above normal in excellence. Highly recommend!!

debrab61
4/12/16

Devonne was very helpful regarding the mix-up on my account; very professional but congenial, as well. Tough to find that combination these days. I'm very happy with the outcome! Thank you!

suew46
4/12/16

Was unknowingly signed-up for automatic annual payments to JibJab through PayPal. The invoice contained a customer service number, and not hidden in a giant paragraph of tiny type. A human being answered their phone, no computer messages, or labyrinth of button-pushing. A polite, concise, friendly person fixed the problem, with email confirmations following immediately afterwards. Every company needs to consult with JibJab to learn what customer service really means.

jennieh12
4/11/16

I have actually used JIB JAB for ages and love getting the feed back from people I have JIB JABBED.
Thanks for being so clever and allowing me to hop on and enjoy your talent.

janb62
4/9/16

It is amazing to find a website that is concerned that their customers are satisfied with the services you offer....and if they are not, you are quick to respond and get the problem taken care of.

robertoa21
4/9/16

la experiencia fue buena y la descara del video fue correcta

susana122
4/8/16

JibJab cards are designed to "slay" you...and they do! Art and words work to bring humor. Love this outfit.

dawnr30
4/7/16

Not only is JibJab a fun concept and product, but their customer service response to a concern about my account exceeded my expectations. Truly five-star work!

carolm125
4/7/16

Have enjoyed using the JibJab site for a long time.
Decided to stop due to financial concerns.
Thank you.

omaro9
4/7/16

The response was quick and effective.

krysstelmaep
4/7/16

please get my account in jibjab

jodiem29
4/4/16

Did not want to auto renew at this time.
I sent an email and was refunded same day.
This speaks volumes for the Jib Jab company.

angelai9
4/4/16

I've used free jib-jab in the past and love it. Upgraded to a paid membership, but there was a glitch and my cards didn't send. Emailed customer support and they followed up with me right away. Refunded my membership and even sent another email to see if I was satisfied. Impressive.

paulettem8
4/1/16

JibJab has been a really fun site to make videos! Now, it time to take a break. The billing department was fast and courteous and met my needs. Someday, I'll be back.

sandit3
4/1/16

I am very satisfied with the help Jerimiah offered & understanding that auto subscribes are a problem. As a consumer, I have no problem paying a fee for service that I have used based on a single or short term ie) to cover a period. However, auto renewals without notification are not acceptable. I am pleased that Jerimiah assisted to rectify this problem without conflict, & dealing with a "real human being". Because of this, I will probably use JibJab again in future for an occasion, but I will be further aware to excercise my ownership of credit or payment as mine & not a given release for ongoing use without my consent.
My thanks to Jeremiah! There is good in a crazy world.

cindas
4/1/16

I have had jibjab for quite a few years and have enjoyed it tremendously!! AND those I've jibjabbed!! I've been retired for over a year now and am not around the public/friends like I used to be while working so haven't used jibjab much lately. When I called them today to cancel, Devonne the phone rep I talked to, was the absolutely most pleasant person!! I'm 66 years old....and Jibjab as a company, and Devonne as their phone representative....is the best experience I've had with a company and their representatives!!

carolb116
4/1/16

JibJab addressed my concern in a very helpful and efficient manner.

wendyc51
4/1/16

I had need to contact jib jab regarding an misunderstanding and my request that they assist in sorting it,
I politely asked for help outlining the issue,mwithin a couple of hours I received a standard acknowledgment.
Within a few more hours I received a very nice response , not a standard pre printed response, but obviously from a real person who had actually taken the trouble to read my request and investigated and resolved it.
I'm most impressed .
So much on line can be de humanised and computer response.
Thank you JibJab for your excellent Public Relations team .
Other on line sites could learn a lot from you

dianec67
4/1/16

Problem solved in quick time.

careyu
4/1/16

I was so angry when I couldn't get on the site.
I was testy and sarcastic and frustrated!
Customer service was prompt, polite, thorough in their explanation and never gave up!
Thank you so much!
Carey

jerryh61
4/1/16

Someone signed me up to your web site without my knowledge..

44 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JibJab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
jibjabt
A: Hi Krystyna I see these videos are now available to download. Are you seeing the same thing? If not, please reach out to help@jibjab.com. Thanks!
3 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the JibJab staff and other customers.
JibJab?