US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

JibJab reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: 888-959-1297
Send laughs all year long with 1,200+ eCards!
Join Now

13428 Maxella Ave #363
Marina Del Rey, CA 90292, USA
Tel: 888-959-1297
help@jibjab.com
Send laughs all year long with 1,200+ eCards!
Join Now

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jasonc125

I reached out to JibJab's customer service team to cancel an account and process a refund. (in 42 reviews)

rebeccab107

Shortly after an unauthorized purchase was made to my credit card, I received an email from Jibjab to alert me. (in 13 reviews)

tonyk47

I contacted the support team and they quickly refunded my paypal account. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

danf50
5/25/16

Nothing like making people laugh at their own expense! Great app!

bonbonp
5/25/16

Took me almost an hour to figure out, through their disorganized instructions and clicking links to get my credit card to work in getting started with my new account. Finally it worked, but was a loooong hassle to GET STARTED. After that it worked fine, but 1 hour???

joea86
5/25/16

Easy to find and send a card.

maureneg
5/25/16

The card is easy and fun to create.

When the recipient clicks on the card, she is redirected to the JibJab site in which the card "comes to life." That's fine; however, the site includes an advertisement for JibJab

bettianneb
5/25/16

Very fun people love the vids

tracyp39
5/25/16

love jib jab. my only complaint (if I'm being pedantic) is that I really would like to have a larger choice of dance videos that I can put friends' faces on. I used just about all the good ones at least once last year, so need some new choices to avoid sending the same card(s) again this year :)

kathys113

Fun experience!!

paulan14
5/25/16

Not only are the JibJab videos hilarious, they are easy and fun to compose. Couldn't be easier to entertain your family and friends

daves182
5/25/16

I had a question for JibJab support and they answered it VERY quickly and positively. Thanks!

quinek1

fun
was a bit confusing to choose the faces and then have to change them again and starting all anew or not being able to change again the faces/

ronalda26
5/25/16

Enjoy the site but need more dance videos to chose from on regular basis, renew them from time to time

jillh39
5/25/16

The last card I made was copied to my husband and he never got it. It's too late now, but I showed him the email address I had put for him, and it was correct. I also never heard from the recipient of the one I sent in March. I I think she would have thanked me or mentioned it if she had received it.

mh122
5/25/16

The website first accepted my payment before telling me I could not use the site in my country of residence. Would have been nice to know that beforehand, as it caused me wasted time going through PayPal again to cancel payment.

leonam5
5/25/16

I just love sending cards to all my friends and family. thank you for making it so
easy

alisonw27
5/25/16

Chose my photo, set it up, and nothing.

sergec3
5/25/16

I wish there was a way to pay per month instead of by year.

sys10
5/25/16

Cant just pay to send one video, they take $18 upfront, and then when you go to send the video on the important day conveniently the site is down... Absolutely fuming. Sent an email requesting a refund, no reply.

jenniferj97
5/25/16

I was experimenting with a video and it said it was $1.56. It asked if I wanted to pay through Anazon. I said yes and it charged me $18.00.

marym332
5/24/16

It was easy and fast to send some friend and relatives a last minute birthday card with Jib Jab. I'll be using Jib Jab again soon.

anthonyc121
5/24/16

I would like to see more cards in which the sender can cast their own face on the casting cards, not the receiver's face.

henryg50

Sólo está en inglés
No se dejan descargar los vídeos para enviarlos por whatsapp

suzanned23
5/24/16

... with his card that he shared it with 25 different people... a true indicator of the JibJab's effectiveness. Great fun for everyone. Love the site!!!

nicolac17
5/24/16

Sent a singing dancing ecard to my stepdad for his birthday. Everyone thought it was hilarious, and even his workplace have used it on their LinkedIn page. Will be making the most of my subscription and everyone I know will be getting a JibJab ecard on their birthday!

ildad
5/24/16

I was bored at the office so I decided to do a video with my son and niece doing the tango. It was hilarious! Next time it will be my boss, LOL!

lionelf10

Formidable !

lisas287

Fun

mariannes8
5/24/16

hard to superimpose faces otherwise cute!

sherriec6
5/24/16

It was fun making the video. Very easy to clip heads and paste. Thanks for the fun!!

karens205
5/24/16

I couldn't find a video that I liked. Plus you charged me for an entire year and I thought I was just signing up for one month and I'd see if I wanted to renew. I would appreciate a refund and cancellation of my subscription. Thanks.

marvac1
5/24/16

The pictures I entered were not used on birthday greeting

gladysw4
5/24/16

Sent 3 cards-all had to be resent. Cards were well appreciated, but lost the surprise effect because they didn't arrive 1st effort.

susank90
5/24/16

Good experience with solving problem with them,, Very helpful

petraw2
5/24/16

I uploaded my photo but the final card that was sent did not show me - the recipient was disappointed and I was frustrated, and 1.99$ poorer. I am a versatile Mac user, I should add.

whitneyc15
5/24/16

Your billing process is a total scam. Sorry I fell for it. You all suck. You could have kept me for a customer if you weren't such $#*!s.

peters237
5/23/16

did not realize they would bill me 18.00 for a year, and set it up recurring indefinitely until I figure out how to cancel it! will never use this service again for that reason.

marlenet1
5/23/16

I had to tell the person that the card was sent. It went into their spam or trash. I wish it was sent with my name on it so it would go to their inbox.

dianem75
5/23/16

I like the JibJab site for the video musical cards.
It's a lot of fun.
It's a shame you did not create the annual review for 2015.

doreens13
5/23/16

Jeramiah was very helpful resolving my issue. Very fast very appreciated

adelas3
5/23/16

More variety and the ability to alter the number of faces in the card

trp
5/23/16

I sent it but they could not open the attachment

brendah55

Good

emilym94
5/23/16

Fun and very easy to do.

darlenek9
5/23/16

I enjoyed playing. I only made one so far!

anthonyj49
5/23/16

Always have a fun time with these cards. And the receiver does, too. I get a lot of laughs!!!

susanr96
5/23/16

Enjoyed the birthday card that I made for my husband. Was very funny.

jibjabberm

Expensive to download.

kristinm33
5/23/16

I truly got a huge laugh (along with the recipient & my children).
The only downfall is that you have to pay $18 upfront for the services. I would be a lot happier if you were able to charge a small amount for a card, but besides that it was great.

andreb22

Excellent service!

nancyh105
5/23/16

Send Jib jabs for my family birthdays

valeriew35

Well received

45 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the JibJab staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Answer
amym24
A: Hi Fred  Please give us a ring at 1-888-959-1297 or email help@jibjab.com and we'll be able to identify this charge and get you refunded if you wish. Thanks!
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
4/12/16
Answer
amym24
A: Hi Chris  Sorry to hear about this mistake! You can call us at 1-888-959-1297 or email help@jibjab.com and we'll get it taken care of.
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the JibJab staff and other customers.
JibJab?