US Government's NSF
Review of IziDress

IziDress reviews

Tel: 1-780-800-0307
service@izidresses.com

People interested in IziDress are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vs28

The return policy is only 50% of what you paid so be aware of that. (in 13 reviews)

kimberlys15

I would use them again, but I would make sure to order very early. (in 51 reviews)

cazr1

My daughter bought 2 wedding dresses from this company. (in 20 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

margieb5
8/5/15

I was warned by my daughter not to buy a dress for my son's wedding online, but I did not listen. The dress was beautiful and I really loved it.
I order a bigger size than I usually wear in case there were problems. When I got the dress I excitedly tried it on. I almost cried....I could not even button it up in the back. The neck was weird and was choking me.
Then I looked at the size inside the dress. I was so relieved to see it was a size 6!!!
No problem, I will send it back.....NOT!
They had me take pictures to PROVE the dress did not fit and send my measurements....seriously??? OK, so I want my money back, so I did it....So now they are insisting that the dress is the correct size and that I should go to my own tailor to have it fitted....
Oh yeah, and they will give me $10 if I refer my friends....HAHAHAH
What a joke!
DON"T BUY FROM THEM!

maryr97
7/27/15

Dress looks nothing like the one I ordered, and I can't even pull it up around my hips! They refuse to see the problem, disputing the charges with my credit card company. Don't buy from them they sell under jjhouse.

This is thier response to the problem
"And your dress is very beautiful and almost the same like website, so
hope you can keep it and we will refund you 10 dollars as
discount,ok? hope you can understand."

mariac75
7/21/15

I really don't know how this company still in bussisnes stealing people money. The should be in jail . Seriously so many victims of this company . I order a beautiful wedding dress on their page and when I received it I almost have a heart attack I wasn't something completely different. It seems a two year old made it .and when you contact them for return theu tell you they are very sorry but they will a discount on next purchase . What is that who would buy something again from them? I wish I would've read the reviews before loosing my money.
Please Do not buy from here.

sf43
7/16/15

I attempted to cancel my order less than 12 hours after I'd placed it and they sent me several emails responding that I "will love the beautiful dress we are going to make you" and that I was not allowed to cancel my order. The dress came 2 weeks later and was no where near the size I'd ordered. Looks like they took a smaller dress and just added more fabric in the middle area. The shoulder strap sits near my elbow, the neckline (one shoulder style) sits just below my throat. The zipper was not adjusted at all, so there's nearly a 4 inch gap when I put the dress on. It isn't even close enough in size to be able to have it tailored. A very expensive way to figure out this place is awful. Stay away!

karolp4
7/15/15

I bought a pair of shoes from them. The shoes don't fit at all. I can not wear it. I asked for exchange. I was happy to pay for the postage. I emailed them explaining that the shoes don't fit. After 8 emails and 4 days, finally i received answer that they can not help me but they are offering me a discount for the next product. They advice me to sell the shoes or give it to my friend as a gift. I will never buy from them ever again.

shannag3
6/24/15

As many other reviews here (but none on their website, very interestingly) say, the dress you receive is not the dress in the picture. My dress had about half the embroidery as the pictured dress. When I emailed to return, over a week of back and forth followed, including me sending photos. Here are some excerpts from their responses, which were also riddled with grammatical and spelling errors;
"It is normal for a handmade dress to be a little different ". 50% less embroidery is not a little, and if this dress is handmade, I am a giraffe.
"Your dress is still very beautiful ". It is made if shiny, stiff, cheap fabric.
"We hope you keep it." Seriously?
After all this, they offered me a $10 refund, not the 50% promised in their policy. Completely insulting.
I could care less about the money at this point. It is the principle. Either you sent me what I ordered or you did not, end of story. And the condescending emails were simply shocking.
Don't waste your time and money. Do not buy from IziDress. Ever.

crg
6/8/15

SITE IZZYDRESS.COM ABSOLUTELY AND REAL SCAMMERS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I ordered dress I got different what I saw on an picture, about return they DONT WANT TO DO IT, and doesn't matter what and how you talk to them. PEOPLE NEVER MAKE ORDER ON THIS SITE THIS LIARS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

eileent6
6/5/15

I too odered from this company. I received the dress and when my daughter tried it on it was nothing like the picture, in fact it was a horrible mess. There is an underskirt of organza over a tightly fitting lining. The organza is only one lay and is 4 inches longer than the lining. It cannot be fixed as there is a wire in the hem. The lining part of the skirt is all bunched up and the beading on the bodice looks nothing like the picture. I have contacted Izzi dress every day and their response is a version of one of their email's below "We are very sorry for didn't let you satisfied with the dress, the dress is not perfect, but we already paid the dress fabric cost, labor and shipping cost, the dress is useless for us if you return, so hope you can keep it and make alterations in your local place, we are willing to refund you $13 and offer you 10% discount in your next order, and pay more attention to the quality in your future orders." The dress has to be taken apart and redone to even begin to be wearable and no one I know is going to do that for $13. So they acknowledge the dress in not perfect, but they are telling me to keep it and get it fixed. In other emails they are telling me to sell or give it as a gift. Sure they have a return policy but I am asking for them to fix a defective product. Visa and MasterCard should revoke these fraudster's merchant numbers

fadis1
6/5/15

I returned the dress as it came with the same package since it is not suitable and does not look like what i have ordered, they clain that they did not recieve the dress yet, and for that they cannot refund my money back so i lost 188 dollars for a dress that i did not have.

total fraud.

dalalm
5/20/15

Izidress is somehow connected to Fab Dress. So if your thinking about buying from Fab Dress.....Beware! Their Policy is just like Izidress "No Returns"

D McCarthy

cindyd22
5/8/15

I ordered two mother of bride gowns and exciting opened the package that was deliver on time and end up being in tears- Dreses were made 2 sizes smaller than the size I have ordered- Tailing was very very bad and fabrics are cheapest you can imagine- I have never seen any dress made like these from 3 different cheap fabrics sewed on top of each other- - Evening gowns looked like a winter heavy jackets- Lace was very stiff and chiffon was cheapest you can imagine wrinkles so bad too not even want to mention about the bad smell of the fabrics- I wish I read the revews before I ordered- I could buy better dresses form Nordstrom for cheaper prices that what I have paid for- Site Pictures are totally MISLEADING! They should not be allowed to do buisness on line bc they site is also not secured-

pollyb3
5/7/15

The quality was terrible, it looked nothing like the picture and the return policy is a scam. YOU cannot get any money back. Do not buy here!!

kimc70
4/13/15

THE DRESS I RECEIVED IS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE! TOTALLY DIFFERENT!
I AM VERY UPSET WITH THIS COMPANY. I AM WAITING FOR A FULL REFUND!
EVERYTHING ON THE DRESS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEN PICTURE SHOWED.
(NO SCALLOPS, NO SHINE/SHIMMER, NO SLEEVES, DOESN'T LOOK AT ALL LIKE THEY ADVERTISED) DRESS CAME IN MAIL FROM "CHINA". I WILL REPOST WHEN/IF I RECEIVE MY REFUND.

vs28
4/11/15

I ordered a dress from IziDress & unfortunately, the dress fell quite short from the online picture. The dress I received was a cheap knock-off of the original. The hem hung out of the bottom, there were threads everywhere, the general fit was off & the material was very low grade. I am not a snob & have worn dresses to events from H&M that cost $60 but please know that you will not get a quality designer dress from this website. The return policy is only 50% of what you paid so be aware of that. The positive is that the dress arrived earlier than expected (China, Cincinnati, OH, USA to AB, Canada) and it did not smell like some of the other reviews mentioned. I would not order another dress from this site.

laurieb18
4/1/15

Don't believe a word - the reviews are a set up. I tried to submit the following with a "1" review and the site used "captcha" as an excuse to deny the upload a dozen times. DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY - the return/exchange policy is a fraud:
The dress "fit" measurements described - and was delivered not one day sooner than expected . . . but the v-neck resides around the throat (no where near cleavage), the "tea length" will hit the ground on anyone under 6', the sleeve circumference of 10" in no way accommodates the normal size 12 US woman and there was no description wherein I would have expected as thick lining to burden this chiffon dress. Beyond that, the return policy is non-existent and the customer service on the chat line had one stock answer: Go to a tailor and spend more money. Anyone know a tailor who can ADD material to a sleeve? It's only use is trash - what a waste of money. I begin to doubt the reviews ... which are oddly frequent for one dress. Scam? You betcha!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP HERE FOR IMPORTANT OCCASIONS!

carolk32
3/28/15

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Dress was awful. You get no where if you call them and the emails are so obvious they don't care and are not going to take the dress back or give you a refund NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR PICTURES SENT. Won't give refund even if dress is defective. They tell you to resell it. Like someone would want to pay for that poor quality dress. PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.You'll just be giving them your hard earned money for nothing!!! It's like they have young girls just learning to sew make the dresses.

Tip for consumers: DON'T

suew21
3/28/15

I got a dress. It was not the right color. Was not made right. I have been trying for a week to return the dress. All I Keep Getting IS A Run around. They will not send me return address. A normal company puts it in the package. You should not have to send 6 e mails. Don't bother calling the number on the website they ate in Hong Kong and ate clueless and will not give any info. This so called dress company needs to be investagated. By reading the reviews it is an on going disaster. Just wish I had it first. Live and learn!!!!!!!!

sarinan
3/25/15

I ordered my Wedding dess off Izidress.com, thinking it was a bargain, little did I know they make rip off designer dresses. When I received my wedding dress it looked nothing like the dress advertised, the beading was completely different, there was threads hanging off it an beads hanging, there were even purple drip marks on the back of it, the mesurments were off, too big around the bust an too small around hips! I took pictures straight away and sent it back to the address that was on the invoice, an expressed shipped it, and now they are saying they havent received it, I got a tracking order number, and it has been delivered! And now they saying I sent it to the wrong address. Its been well over a month and I've threatened to sue and I've followed their so called return policy, and still they are giving all sorts of excuses, and still no refund of $242.27AUD what can I do to ge my money back, im not going to give up.

katherineb12
3/25/15

Although I have not ordered from izidress, through reading comments on their website, I noticed some strange things. Some comments under certain dresses refer to a dress under a different name. Also, some comments thank "fabprettydresses" or "prom girl", two other cheap dress sites, so I assume they are all working for the same company. I found three review in a row of people with the name "Magda". Something doesn't seem right here...

orlah7
3/17/15

The dress i paid for was very nearly 200eur. When it arrived it was the wrong colour, size and looked very cheap. I checked the returns policy and I have to now pay then 50% of the cost to return it. Not good. Their live chat does not work, they dont reply to emails or phone calls. Worst ever. Avoid

cindyb42
3/13/15

I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding in a light plum color! Not only did the dress look nothing like the picture but it came bright bubblegum pink! They offered me $10 compensation! I had to ship the dress back in 3 days from the delivery date according to their policy. The dress cost $65 to mail it back to Singapore! Totally disgusted and disappointed! I will tell everyone I know not to ever order from this company

debrah17
2/10/15

I am very surprise at the reviews. Ordered my dress received within 3 weeks and it was beautiful. I went to a bridal shop and was properly measured and have no complaints.

brendal19
2/8/15

I am just now reading all these statements from people very unhappy about their orders! I also, have been trying to reach this company about a dress I recently ordered for my daughters wedding. No one responds to my emails or phones. I'm calling my bank tomorrow to file a complaint. Thank goodness I've not received my dress, yet. I hope I can get this handled soon. I also hope someone puts this company out of busniess, please don't order anything from them.

karinnak
2/6/15

I wouldn't even give this company 1 star! They are the most fraudulent site out there. They charged my mother $300 to purchase a wedding dress for my wedding and my sisters wedding. Mind you, mine is only 3 weeks away. My sister is over 6 months away. They came back hacked up with scissors, over 8" too short and the stitching wasn't even executed right. The dress was falling apart from every direction just by grabbing it out of the bag. They will charge you 1/2 of your refund just for a "restocking" fee, plus you have to pay for shipping back to China...I really wish I could post a picture of how atrocious these dresses look. If I don't have all of my money back, I am suing for fraud!

michellel61
2/3/15

I bought a dress for my mother for my brother's wedding. I will give it to them that the shipping was on time, but the dress itself was horrid. The belt around the waist at the seams didn't line up. (One side of the seam was higher than the other) From the knee down, the seam was sewed curving making the dress lopsided. I read their return policy and asked for assistance via email and they completely rejected my money back. I would highly recommend avoiding this website unless you like throwing your money away.

urlab
1/30/15

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THESE DRESSES. THEY ARE POORLY MADE AND WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET. DRESSES ARE MADE IN SINGAPORE AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET TO YOU. THEIR RETURN POLICY STARTS WITH ONLY 50% OF YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WHEN THE COLOR IS OFF, IZIDRESS TELLS YOU IT IS DUE TO YOUR COMPUTER. I PAID ALMOST $200 FOR MY DRESS AND DONATED IT TO GOODWILL.

lesleys12
1/24/15

Do not order form Izidress! Check out the FB page Izidress Victims. So many people with the same story as mine. The dress we received looked nothing like the one we ordered - not even the same color. Check out their return policy (which I am embarrassed to say I did not before I ordered). The only reason a company would need a return policy that is that awful and restrictive is that they EXPECT many dissatisfied customers! Shame on Izidress!

kellys80
1/22/15

I got married almost three years ago, I had a wonderful experience. I ordered a custom fit dress and it fit me beautifully. I only had one problem as the shipping company lost my dress. Izidress acknowledged the mistake and rushed me another dress. Their customer service was great and I did not need to use their return policy as I was extremely satisfied with my gown.

kandiceb
1/17/15

If I could leave a less than 1 star I would! The dress I received was so poorly made & then I don't know what measurements the crack head used to make it, but it fit everywhere until you got to the bust & it was 10 inches to small, 10 inches how does that happen, well maybe because it was also 18 inches too long!!!
When you try to return, they say, take to seamstress, have professionally measured, & send with pictures. We will contact our stare to see what happened. You can't freaking read a tape measure is what happened, idiot!
So I spent $150 on a dress I can't return & I can't wear, thank $#*!s.

nicolen8
1/11/15

I ordered a gown in regency (dark purple). The dress was ok. Some of the sequins were loose and fell off as I took dress out of box and again as I out dress on. I used custom sizing and the dress fit me well. Although I messed up the measurement for the hollow so the dress was too long even with my 3 1/2" high heels and 5'8" height. Nonetheless, I received quite a number of compliments on the dress. I'd like to order another dress but reluctant to do so given all the recent issues other consumers are facing. I've done online chat with Izi and they assure dress will be nice. Jury us still out on whether I will order another dress. Customer service for my first order was great. Order acknowledged quickly. Dress shipped quickly and delivered by DHL. izi provided me with tracking number so I could track dress. Let me know what you think of my pics. The yellow dress pic is what IZI posted on their site. Note that regency (dark purple) may appear as blue when photographed.

Tip for consumers: When using iPad to access izidress.com, I added a dress to the shopping cart but did not check out or enter payment info but when I hit the back button, the Izi site created an order and requested payment! I requested immediate order cancellation by email and phone since site dies not allow you to delete or cancel order. Izi told me "no worry". But order is still sitting in my account with "pending payment" status! Fix this Izi!!

offers
12/12/14

Did you know that does not matter how bad you dress looks on you, you can never return your order???

Tip for consumers: Don't buy here!!!

rosem120
12/11/14

I received the dress I supposedly ordered from Izidress and it turned out to be a huge disappointment. The dress arrived in the wrong color so I am unable to wear it as the color is not the theme color for the function. I wear a size 6 but this dress, even though it state size 6, zipper could not go all the way up. There were threads hanging from the dress and it was not hemmed. Sequins were falling off that fell onto the dress during manufacture. The dress seemed like it was made by an 10th grade high school sewing class student. I am not very fussy but this dress will certainly not be worn by me but donated to a charity. I just reviewed comments on line about your company and will be adding mine. I wish I had seen them before I sent you my money.

Rosemarie

lauriev5
12/6/14

Do not buy from this company! It is a total scam! I received a dress without a size label in the dress. I ordered a 12 - my measurements are exactly what the requirements are. The dress is equivalent to a 4 or a 6. I was instructed to take pictures of my bust! I have contacted the Attorney General, my lawyer and is working with my credit card company.

taylort13
12/3/14

They do not even deserve 1/2 of a star!!!

Do not buy anything from this company!!!! We ordered what looked like a wonderful mother of the bride light blush, long dress and I am absolutely baffled at what came in the mail! My mom would like an Easter peep candy if she ever wore this dress! It is such a bright pink, the material and patterns do not even the same! It is absolutely not the same dress!!!!

To make it worse, after calling them multiple times for a return, they ask you send a picture of the color... Oh I did! With a side by side of the dress we wanted and the dress she got, which clearly shows their mistake and that they are fraud!!!!

Someone with really broken English wrote back and is claiming they are both pink so they won't give us our money back. If the picture looks blush pink that is the pink I want!!! You can't just send me a pink color in general!!!? WTF!!!

Do not order from this company. I will be calling my credit card and claiming fraud and I will also be posting this on every website I can find so others don't go through what we went through!

Tip for consumers: All zeros for this company!!!

debbier20
12/2/14

DON'T buy anything from this company customer service is the worst because of the bad English communication. They wouldn't refund my custom made wedding dress or even pay for the alterations needed to fix the problem it was to wide around bust by about 1.5 inches each side - see picture below) even though they had the exact measurements for it. Only offered a discount on my next order. Wish I had found these reviews before I ordered :( anything from these people

evelynv
11/13/14

I ordered a dress for my wedding and when I received the dress it's too small. It doesn't even close on hip area and top part felt like it would fit huge. I tried calling them. I was told I had to email them. I email them I'm told I can try to tailor the dress. How can I tailor a dress that's too small? They a fraud. They do not refund nor do exchanges... They took my money and now I have no dress either for my wedding. Who has money to give away? I'm a very sad customer. I will be making a report to the BBB.

Tip for consumers: Please check reviews before buying and return policy. Everyone is not honest and fair when it comes to making business.

carolt19
11/12/14

Wow - wish I had found this review site before dealing with Izzidress. Ordered a dress that looked very pretty online - form fitting bodice, high waste, flowing t-length skirt... What I received is the ugliest dress I have ever seen! Didnt even bother trying it on - as I would not be caught dead in this. The bodice may be form fitting - but would probably be because it is lined with a very thick polyester - and it is padded to boot! (yay!- just what I wanted to make me look trim!) The skirt is form fitting underneath and a very flowing fabric over the top. All in all the dress is extremely heavy and has zero attractiveness to it. Gave one star because I had to - would prefer to give them negative stars.

mariea20
11/8/14

IZIDRESSES!
Not the good color, bad size, custom fees added at delivery. They should be launched! Bad joke that costed me 162 dollars!
Marie

dawnr13
11/4/14

I ordered a dress last June. Spent $30.00 to return it to the shipping address provided within one week of order. They have failed to refund my money and said their shipping department never received it. They now want to offer me 50%
Are you kidding me
Buyer beware Not a legitimate Company!!!!!!
I will definitely pursue this horrible service.

leel42
10/24/14

If I could give them zero stars I probably would. Ordered a dress 5 sizes too small. The will not let me return it. Return policy is the WORST. They are unhelpful as well. I called to figure out what to do. They want me to send a picture of myself in the dress that is too small. WEIRD! No way will they get that from me. I would never ever in a million years order from them again! If they would just dedicate to having customer friendly policies (ie having quality costumer care, dresses that are the correct size, not cheap material) they might actually get return customers. Instead they leave person after person angry.

Tip for consumers: Just do not use them. Seriously look at the return policy and all the reviews (not on their site) first.

jh206
10/7/14

First the good. The dress was delivered fast. Material was nice. BUT...this company taught me an important lesson. Read unbiased reviews first, not the company reviews which are ALL 5-STAR. READ return policy. I bought the mother of the bride #IZIED5022 dress. And it looks NOTHING like the picture. It was too small from the bust down and too big in the shoulders, even though I ordered according to THEIR measurement chart. The color wasnt even close to the color chart. Much darker. I was sooo disappointed and ended up buying another dress, which was very stressful not to mention expensive. The return policy is crap, (50% restocking fee plus S&H, 3 days to return, plus must contact them within 24 hrs) Please please read return policy . Never again. Nope.

jenniferg40
9/4/14

We purchased a mother of the bride gown for my mother. We received her dress and it was about 5 sizes too small, the zipper in the back was not centered, the bust was WAY uneven, and the hook closure at the top of the zipper was broken. They had me send pictures of us measuring it, and said the pictures were not 'clear enough' and that the tape measure was 'too tight'. They just didn't want to see it and will not own up to their mistakes!...so here we are stuck with a $180 piece of garbage dress that they will not take back. They said they hope I can resell it.....worst company ever.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. NOTHING BUT CROOKS. LOOK UP REVIEWS BEFORE EVER BUYING ONLINE...LESSON LEARNED.

pamh10
8/15/14

I will NEVER purchase anything again from this company. Terrible refund policy, poor quality and it costs more to return the dress than its worth. They also ask you to LIE about the value when you return it so they dont have to pay tax. There should be some kind of consequence for doing business like this.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here!!

bobit
8/12/14

HORRIBLE company. The dress I ordered and the dress they shipped to me were two completely different items. Terribly put together, 4 sizes too small, mismatched fabrics, no beading or applique as advertised, pins left in where sewing was not completed, a random train was added, and.....LORDY!....I could go on and on! They refuse to take it back or refund my money. Even the photos they sent me of their finished product (which they actually sent to show me what a wonderful job they had done) backed up everything I complained about. Their resolution? They told me to take it to a tailor and they'd give me a discount on my next order. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME??

tr3142
8/7/14

I ordered a dress, for a wedding. Shame on me for not reading return policy. Kmart would have had a better made dress. As their return policy is $50 stocking fee, and return shipping cost about the same, (you are shipping back to Suzhou, China) my $150 dollar dress was a lesson learned. Fabric quality and sequins (what you find on Christmas ornaments) are less than reflected in photo. I sent email same day to request return information and was told I got what I requested. True enough. However, wish I was writing a review for great customer service. Then, I could have considered purchasing again. Sewing quality is fair about $1 store quality. I have sewn for 40 years so I am learned in this trade. I will suck up loss of money. BUT want to warn others, you dont get what you pay for. I am not saying dont use them. I am saying use caution and if its for a special event, then NO I say stay away.

vanessad8
7/31/14

FORGET ABOUT THIS SITE HORRIBLE WITH NO CONSIDERATION FOR THE QUALITY AND NO RETURN NO REFUND

maryc82
7/26/14

This is unbelievable. I ordered a dress that looked nice on line but looked terrible on me. I want to return it but they will not take it. What kind of company does not take returns?? I am going to the BBB to report it.

dianel17
7/4/14

Wow! I wish I had read their return policy before ordering!! I ordered 2 dresses , both were HORRIBLY too small. And they won't post any negative comments on their site.. Man, chalk this one up to experience, and expensive one at that.

lilid
6/25/14

I am so upset with this website i dont understand how people can do this to their costumers... Im getting merried in octuber of this year and i dont have the money or time to buy a dress so i went online and didnt even look at the reviews i purchased a dress and i was really nervous about it ...
Today i finally got the dress and im sooo disappointed
Its terrible the worst thing it could happen to me right now
I dont knw wat im going to do i cannt spend more money and after the reviews i read i dont think im getting my money back which is even worse
I have been calling them all day long today and no one picks up ...
I send them emails and theg havent repply back
I dont recomend this page, people be aware dont order from this page i wish u guys can see my dress and the actual picture two different things
I just want to cry my ass of cuz im getting married in 2 months and i dont have the dress or the money because i just wasted it on this page .... I hope they call me i really do

cazr1
6/16/14

My daughter bought 2 wedding dresses from this company.

Both beautiful and excellent value for money.

Had to get one shortened and dress maker could not believe the cost and quality.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IziDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Has anyone ever ordered from izidress.com? I can't find anything on the web saying they are good or bad.
5/22/12
Answer
kimk23
A: You can give them the time to do the dye job but I'd have a back up dress just in case. If it works out, then you can return the back up dress but if it doesn't then you are covered. They distroyed the dressed I'd ordered during my credit card dispute so I can't say that telling them you are calling the credit card company is a good idea. I was horrified by their complete lack of customer service. Good Luck, I'd get the back up dress and see what comes then call the card company if it doesn't turn out and they don't return your full amount.
5/7/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Q: I have a dress ordered, custom. IZI sent an email with pictures that the lace did not dye right and if this pic was ok they would send right away, and if not to allow ten more days to do it over and that I would receive it in 13-15 days. After reading these reviews, which I wish I had seen before I ordered, I am honestly very nervous. This is for my sons wedding, I think I shall call my credit card company and dispute this and cancel my order befor it is sent
5/5/15
Answer
cindyb42
A: Cancel your order while you can! Any of these positive comments are lies! This company should be sued! Do yourself a favor, go online to Dillard's. Order several dresses. Keep the one you want and return the others to the store! That's what I did after making the mistake of ordering from this company!
5/6/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the IziDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

11 Coupons for IziDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at IziDress to save!
Go to IziDress