US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vs28

The return policy is only 50% of what you paid so be aware of that. (in 11 reviews)

romnip

We went to all the fancy salons in the area and my daughter fell in love with a $600 prom dress. (in 4 reviews)

kimberlys15

I would use them again, but I would make sure to order very early. (in 45 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

romnip
4/21/15

We went to all the fancy salons in the area and my daughter fell in love with a $600 prom dress. Not happening. I went home and googled around and we found a beautiful full ballroom prom dress in Izi. We ordered it and paid only $157.00. A couple weeks went buy, and i googled and read the reviews. Wow, they are not very complimentary. When the dress arrived at my store, wadded up in a grey plastic bag, i tore the corner open and was thrilled that it WAS the exact color we ordered. I took it home to my daughter. She wept when she put it on . It was so beautiful and so absolutely a perfect fit. She will be the belle of the ball. We hung it up and overnight all the wrinkles from it being wadded up disappeared. There was no awful smell. I will buy a dress from them again.!!!

kimc70
4/13/15

THE DRESS I RECEIVED IS NOTHING LIKE THE PICTURE! TOTALLY DIFFERENT!
I AM VERY UPSET WITH THIS COMPANY. I AM WAITING FOR A FULL REFUND!
EVERYTHING ON THE DRESS IS TOTALLY DIFFERENT THEN PICTURE SHOWED.
(NO SCALLOPS, NO SHINE/SHIMMER, NO SLEEVES, DOESN'T LOOK AT ALL LIKE THEY ADVERTISED) DRESS CAME IN MAIL FROM "CHINA". I WILL REPOST WHEN/IF I RECEIVE MY REFUND.

vs28
4/11/15

I ordered a dress from IziDress & unfortunately, the dress fell quite short from the online picture. The dress I received was a cheap knock-off of the original. The hem hung out of the bottom, there were threads everywhere, the general fit was off & the material was very low grade. I am not a snob & have worn dresses to events from H&M that cost $60 but please know that you will not get a quality designer dress from this website. The return policy is only 50% of what you paid so be aware of that. The positive is that the dress arrived earlier than expected (China, Cincinnati, OH, USA to AB, Canada) and it did not smell like some of the other reviews mentioned. I would not order another dress from this site.

taylorm61
4/8/15

I ordered my dress and then read the reviews. I was worried at first but when my dress arrived I was shocked. It was just as the picture & great material. The only bad thing was the wait to get my dress. If you buy from here order ahead, otherwise it was fantastic :)

brittanys23
4/6/15

I ordered my dress through Izzi Dress Buy. Probably the same company. I am not sure if I just got lucky or if I just ordered the right dress but the dress is really fantastic. I have pretty high standards as to what I would wear as well. I was nervous to open the box after reading all of these reviews. The dress came in a small box, was folded nicely in a plastic covering obviously to ensure if the box got wet the dress would stay dry. There are a few questionable spots however because the dress is dark navy, you can't tell. It was a little wrinkly but it did just travel across the world so I'll let that slide! I've had it airing out and will steam it. Train is a little long but I kind of figured it would be from the pictures. I guess my only advice is that if you are ordering, do not order something with extensive beading. The dress looks exactly as it does in the photo. Will post pictures after the Ball :) http://www.izidressbuy.com/trumpet-mermaid-straps-court-train-chiffon-evening-dresses-izied10804.html

laurieb18
4/1/15

Don't believe a word - the reviews are a set up. I tried to submit the following with a "1" review and the site used "captcha" as an excuse to deny the upload a dozen times. DO NOT MAKE A PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY - the return/exchange policy is a fraud:
The dress "fit" measurements described - and was delivered not one day sooner than expected . . . but the v-neck resides around the throat (no where near cleavage), the "tea length" will hit the ground on anyone under 6', the sleeve circumference of 10" in no way accommodates the normal size 12 US woman and there was no description wherein I would have expected as thick lining to burden this chiffon dress. Beyond that, the return policy is non-existent and the customer service on the chat line had one stock answer: Go to a tailor and spend more money. Anyone know a tailor who can ADD material to a sleeve? It's only use is trash - what a waste of money. I begin to doubt the reviews ... which are oddly frequent for one dress. Scam? You betcha!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP HERE FOR IMPORTANT OCCASIONS!

camillet8
3/28/15

I've ordered from IziDress 3 times now, one for my bridesmaid dress for a wedding, once for my court dresses for my quinceañera (6 dresses in one shot), and once for my prom dress this year. Each time I've had a really good experience and the dresses have come as expected. I'm not sure why everyone keeps having a bad experience with this website, but I haven't had a single one 3 years running.

carolk32
3/28/15

DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY!!!! Dress was awful. You get no where if you call them and the emails are so obvious they don't care and are not going to take the dress back or give you a refund NO MATTER WHAT YOU SAY OR PICTURES SENT. Won't give refund even if dress is defective. They tell you to resell it. Like someone would want to pay for that poor quality dress. PLEASE DON'T BUY FROM THIS COMPANY.You'll just be giving them your hard earned money for nothing!!! It's like they have young girls just learning to sew make the dresses.

Tip for consumers: DON'T

suew21
3/28/15

I got a dress. It was not the right color. Was not made right. I have been trying for a week to return the dress. All I Keep Getting IS A Run around. They will not send me return address. A normal company puts it in the package. You should not have to send 6 e mails. Don't bother calling the number on the website they ate in Hong Kong and ate clueless and will not give any info. This so called dress company needs to be investagated. By reading the reviews it is an on going disaster. Just wish I had it first. Live and learn!!!!!!!!

sarinan
3/25/15

I ordered my Wedding dess off Izidress.com, thinking it was a bargain, little did I know they make rip off designer dresses. When I received my wedding dress it looked nothing like the dress advertised, the beading was completely different, there was threads hanging off it an beads hanging, there were even purple drip marks on the back of it, the mesurments were off, too big around the bust an too small around hips! I took pictures straight away and sent it back to the address that was on the invoice, an expressed shipped it, and now they are saying they havent received it, I got a tracking order number, and it has been delivered! And now they saying I sent it to the wrong address. Its been well over a month and I've threatened to sue and I've followed their so called return policy, and still they are giving all sorts of excuses, and still no refund of $242.27AUD what can I do to ge my money back, im not going to give up.

katherineb12
3/25/15

Although I have not ordered from izidress, through reading comments on their website, I noticed some strange things. Some comments under certain dresses refer to a dress under a different name. Also, some comments thank "fabprettydresses" or "prom girl", two other cheap dress sites, so I assume they are all working for the same company. I found three review in a row of people with the name "Magda". Something doesn't seem right here...

orlah7
3/17/15

The dress i paid for was very nearly 200eur. When it arrived it was the wrong colour, size and looked very cheap. I checked the returns policy and I have to now pay then 50% of the cost to return it. Not good. Their live chat does not work, they dont reply to emails or phone calls. Worst ever. Avoid

cindyb42
3/13/15

I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding in a light plum color! Not only did the dress look nothing like the picture but it came bright bubblegum pink! They offered me $10 compensation! I had to ship the dress back in 3 days from the delivery date according to their policy. The dress cost $65 to mail it back to Singapore! Totally disgusted and disappointed! I will tell everyone I know not to ever order from this company

debrah17
2/10/15

I am very surprise at the reviews. Ordered my dress received within 3 weeks and it was beautiful. I went to a bridal shop and was properly measured and have no complaints.

brendal19
2/8/15

I am just now reading all these statements from people very unhappy about their orders! I also, have been trying to reach this company about a dress I recently ordered for my daughters wedding. No one responds to my emails or phones. I'm calling my bank tomorrow to file a complaint. Thank goodness I've not received my dress, yet. I hope I can get this handled soon. I also hope someone puts this company out of busniess, please don't order anything from them.

karinnak
2/6/15

I wouldn't even give this company 1 star! They are the most fraudulent site out there. They charged my mother $300 to purchase a wedding dress for my wedding and my sisters wedding. Mind you, mine is only 3 weeks away. My sister is over 6 months away. They came back hacked up with scissors, over 8" too short and the stitching wasn't even executed right. The dress was falling apart from every direction just by grabbing it out of the bag. They will charge you 1/2 of your refund just for a "restocking" fee, plus you have to pay for shipping back to China...I really wish I could post a picture of how atrocious these dresses look. If I don't have all of my money back, I am suing for fraud!

michellel61
2/3/15

I bought a dress for my mother for my brother's wedding. I will give it to them that the shipping was on time, but the dress itself was horrid. The belt around the waist at the seams didn't line up. (One side of the seam was higher than the other) From the knee down, the seam was sewed curving making the dress lopsided. I read their return policy and asked for assistance via email and they completely rejected my money back. I would highly recommend avoiding this website unless you like throwing your money away.

urlab
1/30/15

PLEASE DO NOT BUY THESE DRESSES. THEY ARE POORLY MADE AND WHAT YOU SEE IS NOT WHAT YOU GET. DRESSES ARE MADE IN SINGAPORE AND IT TAKES FOREVER TO GET TO YOU. THEIR RETURN POLICY STARTS WITH ONLY 50% OF YOUR ORIGINAL PURCHASE AND WHEN THE COLOR IS OFF, IZIDRESS TELLS YOU IT IS DUE TO YOUR COMPUTER. I PAID ALMOST $200 FOR MY DRESS AND DONATED IT TO GOODWILL.

lesleys12
1/24/15

Do not order form Izidress! Check out the FB page Izidress Victims. So many people with the same story as mine. The dress we received looked nothing like the one we ordered - not even the same color. Check out their return policy (which I am embarrassed to say I did not before I ordered). The only reason a company would need a return policy that is that awful and restrictive is that they EXPECT many dissatisfied customers! Shame on Izidress!

kellys80
1/22/15

I got married almost three years ago, I had a wonderful experience. I ordered a custom fit dress and it fit me beautifully. I only had one problem as the shipping company lost my dress. Izidress acknowledged the mistake and rushed me another dress. Their customer service was great and I did not need to use their return policy as I was extremely satisfied with my gown.

kandiceb
1/17/15

If I could leave a less than 1 star I would! The dress I received was so poorly made & then I don't know what measurements the crack head used to make it, but it fit everywhere until you got to the bust & it was 10 inches to small, 10 inches how does that happen, well maybe because it was also 18 inches too long!!!
When you try to return, they say, take to seamstress, have professionally measured, & send with pictures. We will contact our stare to see what happened. You can't freaking read a tape measure is what happened, idiot!
So I spent $150 on a dress I can't return & I can't wear, thank $#*!s.

nicolen8
1/11/15

I ordered a gown in regency (dark purple). The dress was ok. Some of the sequins were loose and fell off as I took dress out of box and again as I out dress on. I used custom sizing and the dress fit me well. Although I messed up the measurement for the hollow so the dress was too long even with my 3 1/2" high heels and 5'8" height. Nonetheless, I received quite a number of compliments on the dress. I'd like to order another dress but reluctant to do so given all the recent issues other consumers are facing. I've done online chat with Izi and they assure dress will be nice. Jury us still out on whether I will order another dress. Customer service for my first order was great. Order acknowledged quickly. Dress shipped quickly and delivered by DHL. izi provided me with tracking number so I could track dress. Let me know what you think of my pics. The yellow dress pic is what IZI posted on their site. Note that regency (dark purple) may appear as blue when photographed.

Tip for consumers: When using iPad to access izidress.com, I added a dress to the shopping cart but did not check out or enter payment info but when I hit the back button, the Izi site created an order and requested payment! I requested immediate order cancellation by email and phone since site dies not allow you to delete or cancel order. Izi told me "no worry". But order is still sitting in my account with "pending payment" status! Fix this Izi!!

rosem120
12/11/14

I received the dress I supposedly ordered from Izidress and it turned out to be a huge disappointment. The dress arrived in the wrong color so I am unable to wear it as the color is not the theme color for the function. I wear a size 6 but this dress, even though it state size 6, zipper could not go all the way up. There were threads hanging from the dress and it was not hemmed. Sequins were falling off that fell onto the dress during manufacture. The dress seemed like it was made by an 10th grade high school sewing class student. I am not very fussy but this dress will certainly not be worn by me but donated to a charity. I just reviewed comments on line about your company and will be adding mine. I wish I had seen them before I sent you my money.

Rosemarie

lauriev5
12/6/14

Do not buy from this company! It is a total scam! I received a dress without a size label in the dress. I ordered a 12 - my measurements are exactly what the requirements are. The dress is equivalent to a 4 or a 6. I was instructed to take pictures of my bust! I have contacted the Attorney General, my lawyer and is working with my credit card company.

taylort13
12/3/14

They do not even deserve 1/2 of a star!!!

Do not buy anything from this company!!!! We ordered what looked like a wonderful mother of the bride light blush, long dress and I am absolutely baffled at what came in the mail! My mom would like an Easter peep candy if she ever wore this dress! It is such a bright pink, the material and patterns do not even the same! It is absolutely not the same dress!!!!

To make it worse, after calling them multiple times for a return, they ask you send a picture of the color... Oh I did! With a side by side of the dress we wanted and the dress she got, which clearly shows their mistake and that they are fraud!!!!

Someone with really broken English wrote back and is claiming they are both pink so they won't give us our money back. If the picture looks blush pink that is the pink I want!!! You can't just send me a pink color in general!!!? WTF!!!

Do not order from this company. I will be calling my credit card and claiming fraud and I will also be posting this on every website I can find so others don't go through what we went through!

Tip for consumers: All zeros for this company!!!

debbier20
12/2/14

DON'T buy anything from this company customer service is the worst because of the bad English communication. They wouldn't refund my custom made wedding dress or even pay for the alterations needed to fix the problem it was to wide around bust by about 1.5 inches each side - see picture below) even though they had the exact measurements for it. Only offered a discount on my next order. Wish I had found these reviews before I ordered :( anything from these people

evelynv
11/13/14

I ordered a dress for my wedding and when I received the dress it's too small. It doesn't even close on hip area and top part felt like it would fit huge. I tried calling them. I was told I had to email them. I email them I'm told I can try to tailor the dress. How can I tailor a dress that's too small? They a fraud. They do not refund nor do exchanges... They took my money and now I have no dress either for my wedding. Who has money to give away? I'm a very sad customer. I will be making a report to the BBB.

Tip for consumers: Please check reviews before buying and return policy. Everyone is not honest and fair when it comes to making business.

carolt19
11/12/14

Wow - wish I had found this review site before dealing with Izzidress. Ordered a dress that looked very pretty online - form fitting bodice, high waste, flowing t-length skirt... What I received is the ugliest dress I have ever seen! Didnt even bother trying it on - as I would not be caught dead in this. The bodice may be form fitting - but would probably be because it is lined with a very thick polyester - and it is padded to boot! (yay!- just what I wanted to make me look trim!) The skirt is form fitting underneath and a very flowing fabric over the top. All in all the dress is extremely heavy and has zero attractiveness to it. Gave one star because I had to - would prefer to give them negative stars.

mariea20
11/8/14

IZIDRESSES!
Not the good color, bad size, custom fees added at delivery. They should be launched! Bad joke that costed me 162 dollars!
Marie

dawnr13
11/4/14

I ordered a dress last June. Spent $30.00 to return it to the shipping address provided within one week of order. They have failed to refund my money and said their shipping department never received it. They now want to offer me 50%
Are you kidding me
Buyer beware Not a legitimate Company!!!!!!
I will definitely pursue this horrible service.

leel42
10/24/14

If I could give them zero stars I probably would. Ordered a dress 5 sizes too small. The will not let me return it. Return policy is the WORST. They are unhelpful as well. I called to figure out what to do. They want me to send a picture of myself in the dress that is too small. WEIRD! No way will they get that from me. I would never ever in a million years order from them again! If they would just dedicate to having customer friendly policies (ie having quality costumer care, dresses that are the correct size, not cheap material) they might actually get return customers. Instead they leave person after person angry.

Tip for consumers: Just do not use them. Seriously look at the return policy and all the reviews (not on their site) first.

jh206
10/7/14

First the good. The dress was delivered fast. Material was nice. BUT...this company taught me an important lesson. Read unbiased reviews first, not the company reviews which are ALL 5-STAR. READ return policy. I bought the mother of the bride #IZIED5022 dress. And it looks NOTHING like the picture. It was too small from the bust down and too big in the shoulders, even though I ordered according to THEIR measurement chart. The color wasnt even close to the color chart. Much darker. I was sooo disappointed and ended up buying another dress, which was very stressful not to mention expensive. The return policy is crap, (50% restocking fee plus S&H, 3 days to return, plus must contact them within 24 hrs) Please please read return policy . Never again. Nope.

jenniferg40
9/4/14

We purchased a mother of the bride gown for my mother. We received her dress and it was about 5 sizes too small, the zipper in the back was not centered, the bust was WAY uneven, and the hook closure at the top of the zipper was broken. They had me send pictures of us measuring it, and said the pictures were not 'clear enough' and that the tape measure was 'too tight'. They just didn't want to see it and will not own up to their mistakes!...so here we are stuck with a $180 piece of garbage dress that they will not take back. They said they hope I can resell it.....worst company ever.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY. NOTHING BUT CROOKS. LOOK UP REVIEWS BEFORE EVER BUYING ONLINE...LESSON LEARNED.

pamh10
8/15/14

I will NEVER purchase anything again from this company. Terrible refund policy, poor quality and it costs more to return the dress than its worth. They also ask you to LIE about the value when you return it so they dont have to pay tax. There should be some kind of consequence for doing business like this.

Tip for consumers: Don't shop here!!

bobit
8/12/14

HORRIBLE company. The dress I ordered and the dress they shipped to me were two completely different items. Terribly put together, 4 sizes too small, mismatched fabrics, no beading or applique as advertised, pins left in where sewing was not completed, a random train was added, and.....LORDY!....I could go on and on! They refuse to take it back or refund my money. Even the photos they sent me of their finished product (which they actually sent to show me what a wonderful job they had done) backed up everything I complained about. Their resolution? They told me to take it to a tailor and they'd give me a discount on my next order. ARE YOU FREAKIN KIDDING ME??

tr3142
8/7/14

I ordered a dress, for a wedding. Shame on me for not reading return policy. Kmart would have had a better made dress. As their return policy is $50 stocking fee, and return shipping cost about the same, (you are shipping back to Suzhou, China) my $150 dollar dress was a lesson learned. Fabric quality and sequins (what you find on Christmas ornaments) are less than reflected in photo. I sent email same day to request return information and was told I got what I requested. True enough. However, wish I was writing a review for great customer service. Then, I could have considered purchasing again. Sewing quality is fair about $1 store quality. I have sewn for 40 years so I am learned in this trade. I will suck up loss of money. BUT want to warn others, you dont get what you pay for. I am not saying dont use them. I am saying use caution and if its for a special event, then NO I say stay away.

maryc82
7/26/14

This is unbelievable. I ordered a dress that looked nice on line but looked terrible on me. I want to return it but they will not take it. What kind of company does not take returns?? I am going to the BBB to report it.

dianel17
7/4/14

Wow! I wish I had read their return policy before ordering!! I ordered 2 dresses , both were HORRIBLY too small. And they won't post any negative comments on their site.. Man, chalk this one up to experience, and expensive one at that.

lilid
6/25/14

I am so upset with this website i dont understand how people can do this to their costumers... Im getting merried in octuber of this year and i dont have the money or time to buy a dress so i went online and didnt even look at the reviews i purchased a dress and i was really nervous about it ...
Today i finally got the dress and im sooo disappointed
Its terrible the worst thing it could happen to me right now
I dont knw wat im going to do i cannt spend more money and after the reviews i read i dont think im getting my money back which is even worse
I have been calling them all day long today and no one picks up ...
I send them emails and theg havent repply back
I dont recomend this page, people be aware dont order from this page i wish u guys can see my dress and the actual picture two different things
I just want to cry my ass of cuz im getting married in 2 months and i dont have the dress or the money because i just wasted it on this page .... I hope they call me i really do

cazr1
6/16/14

My daughter bought 2 wedding dresses from this company.

Both beautiful and excellent value for money.

Had to get one shortened and dress maker could not believe the cost and quality.

lynnm43
6/6/14

Buyers Beware. This is a bate and switch online dress company. I purchased my 16 yebar old's prom dress from izidress.com. The online photo of the dress we ordered was not the same as the dress we received. Color, bodice, and the embellishments were different. The tailoring was not done to our measurement specifications. The dress was not hemmed, it was sloppily tailored around the zipper area. All extra fabric that should have been trimmed was left tucked in by back zipper which could be seen through the shear fabric. I took the dress to a local tailor who agreed this dress was poorly tailored and not the same dress shown on the website. I spent an additional $150 (original cost of dress was $175 plus shipping)to get the dress tailored correctly in the bodice and hemmed to specified length. I am still trying to get the izidress.com company to pay me $75 for the extra expenses. They want me to return the dress, pay for return shipping and receive 50% back. I don't trust they will credit my account, if I return the dress. Very dishonest company. I spent a total of $325 on this prom dress because of izidress.com's inefficiency. Very disappointing.

janec37
5/14/14

ordered dresses for my son's wedding was promised a specific delivery date. No dresses arrived when we called them they hung up on us 4 separate times. Emailed them their response was the dresses would be mailed out n a couple of hours, received a second email from them that they would take another three to four days to put finishing touches on them. Still have not received them. Heart broken bride furious mother of the groom. At the very least be professional and answer the phone and be responsible for your actions. Does Alberta Canada have a Better Business Bureau. This company gives Alberta a black eye. Shame on you Izidress.com! YOU ARE DREAM CRUSHERS!!!!!! AND THIEVES!!!!!! AND LIARS!!!!! Shall I go on!!!!

kimk23
5/14/14

Don't use this site, they don't tailor anything. If you aren't sendning them your measurements you aren't getting a tailored product and if you want to try different sizes, forget it. There is a 50% refund policy. They destroyed 3 dresses I had ordered and asked them to put on hold until my credit card company had done an investigation. They returned 50% of my cost but destroyed the dresses so I couldn't get them after the despute even if I wanted to. Terrible business Ethics!!!.

gigiw1
5/12/14

What a joke! The dress was four times too big, even with tailored measurements sent in. I'm getting married in a year and bought one dress online to see what it is like...big disappointment. CBS news did an exclusive on buying bride dresses on,ins and specifically mentioned izidress.com, I laughed at how how right CBS was about this company. Ladies...spend the money on a real dress or go to a retailer like JCrew or Anthropologie and buy a dress.

debbiep16
5/11/14

Horrible Product and Customer Service....I ordered a dress for my daughter's wedding about a month ago. Upon receiving the dress, it was the wrong color..I ordered it in royal blue and it came as fuchsia. I followed the sizing chart and the dress came two sizes too large. I immediately tried to call the customer service number and a recording told me they were not talking calls at this time. I tried the number several times over several days with the same result. The phone number showed it to be from Alberta, Canada? At the same time, I tried the online chat, where I was put in a que for over 20 minutes and before I could actually chat with someone, I was cut off and had to start over again. The last few days while trying the online chat, their message has been there are no agents available. So finally, I emailed the customer service email with the guarantee from izidresses that it would be answered within 12 hours, it has been 4 days with no response yet. In addition, on the returns area of the website, it states all returns must be made within three days of delivery. But, there is no return address given. I wish I would have read others ratings before I ordered. I will never order from this company again.

ashleyp28
5/1/14

DO NOT BUY FROM THIS COMPANY EVER!!!!!!
If I could, I'd give them a zero. This company is a complete scam and I wish I would have read the reviews before I ever bought anything from them.
The dress I got was extremely heavy when it was supposed to be a lightweight chiffon. The neck collar choked me, the sides were extremely wide and the length was way longer than it should have been. The mid section was so big that the collar didn't even stay hooked in the back. Oh, and did I mention it was a CUSTOM measured dress? We went to a tailor, got measurements, and sent in my exact sizes. I emailed them and I was asked to send them pictures of proof (exactly how they worded it too, they needed evidence like I was lying). So I did what they said. Over the last MONTH I have been emailing a very poor english speaking woman and I have finally ended it with just letting my 200$ going down the drain. You can clearly see how big the dress is in the pictures and they want more proof of the measuring tape around me to make sure it wasn't their mistake. It clearly was and they are just dragging the situation out. I want to do everything in my power to make sure they lose business and don't scam anyone else.

lindab70
3/28/14

I would NEVER NEVER NEVER order anything from this website ~ the dresses are cheap ~ they are not what is pictured ~ the returns are blatant fraud ~ I would not take the chance!!! EVER!!

nancyd26
2/24/14

I ORDERED A SIMPLE LACE SHEATH DRESS AND WHAT I GOT WAS A DRESS THAT WAS NOT EVEN PICTURED. IT WAS SO HEAVY AND CHEAP THAT I COULD NOT EVEN SELL IT LIKE THEY SAID I SHOULD. I PAID $67 TO RETURN IT AND NOW THEY WILL ONLY REFUND HALF OF THE DRESS AND NO SHIPPING COST EVEN THOUGH THEY SENT ME THE WRONG DRESS. WHAT A SCAM!!! YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

kimberlys15
2/23/14

I read the reviews after I ordered my dress and was very alarmed. I could not reach anyone by phone and it took forever to hear from someone. Finally, an email was received. Lack of communication is because they are in China. I finally received my dress and it is absolutely beautiful, it is exactly like the picture. I would use them again, but I would make sure to order very early.

joyces13
2/17/14

I WOULD NEVER BUY ANYTHING FROM THIS COMPANY, THE PRODUCT IS CHEAP, YOU CAN'T TALK TO ANYONE TO RETURN THE ORDER. SOMETHING NEED TO BE DONE. PLEASE I ADVISE ANYONE IN THIER RIGHT MIND, NOT TO BE FOOLED BY THE PICTURES. THESE ARE THE WORST I HAVE EVER SEEN. THIS IS WHY THEY ARE SO CHEAP.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IziDress staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Has anyone ever ordered from izidress.com? I can't find anything on the web saying they are good or bad.
5/22/12
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the IziDress staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

13 Coupons for IziDress

No coupon code needed
Shop now at IziDress to save!
Go to IziDress