US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

ericl71

A charge was incurred on my credit card and Customer Agent Kevin Ko was very prompt and courteous in assisting me. (in 17 reviews)

kayalynk

Good mentoring, interesting webinars, and excellent customer service. (in 20 reviews)

emilyb24

I was out of work for close to 6 months, so this has been a very positive experience for me. (in 7 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

aad22
2/10/16

Kevin was very good following up even after the phone got disconnected

talep
2/10/16

It is very pleasure to talk to the Kevin. The flexibility of the service makes me decide to try for one month with a little payment. The service response is quick too.

barbaraj39
2/9/16

I called to cancel my membership and left a message. Kevin called me back within hour, and it was handled promptly and professionally. So much easier than I thought it would be

louisl28
2/3/16

Kevin give me a straight answer to my question, very efficient!

jamesw258
2/1/16

Excellent customer service to not only cancel my subscription without hassle, but also to reimburse me for the most recent charge, as I have obtained a new job starting 1/6/2016, and the charge to my Amex for your service was on 1/22/2016. I'm very grateful for the refund, and the customer service rep was courteous, friendly and very helpful. Thanks for your service!

debbiek31
1/29/16

The person I spoke with, Kevin, was helpful, kind, and, responsive. He handled my cancellation professionally and to my liking. I really like the service, but I got a job - he is keeping my basic membership so I can continue reading materials you send out. Keep up the great work! Thank you for all you do.

alfredoa13
1/28/16

I talked with an advisor for 15-20 minutes, and he was very insightful, giving me good tips for my resume.

richb37
1/28/16

Kevin was extremely helpful, polite and efficient in helping me resolve my problem. He call me back within 5 min of leaving a message. Had the issue resolved in under 5 min.

claudiag14
1/27/16

I was pleased with the assistance that Kevin M. Ko provided to me when I experienced some difficulty navigating the website. He understood exactly what I was describing and resolved the situation. I appreciated his help.

johnb531
1/27/16

Ivy Exec is exceptionally managed and efficient with great communication and scheduling convenience.

gs60
1/27/16

Kevin was very helpful regarding my questions about getting the Ivy Exec premium membership. Much appreciated.

blaked7
1/26/16

Ivy exec is a well managed support service for executives hunting new job opportunities.
Kevin was extremely helpful with my account and called me back immediately to personally assist my request. No better customer service.

jcw7
1/25/16

The process what pretty straightforward, smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend it.

rajeshw3
1/25/16

Good to relate the theory to a practical situation at hand in the case study and then reviewing the overall satisfaction of customers visiting the banking website. I enthusiastically look forward to participating more in research studies in the near future.

stephanb13

Courteous, professional and responsive

fabiop9
1/25/16

It's simple and ease to use.

alexg91
1/25/16

the way in which Kevin addressed my concern encouraged me to work with IvyExec in the future. Not enough companies see customer service request as opportunities and i am glad the IvyExec does. Thank you.

joshf32
1/25/16

Easy to use and honest dealings. What more can you ask for?

williamo19
1/24/16

The time was well spent with questions concerning protection of confidential information. The interviewer asked very good questions that were spot on the issue. She developed subsequent questions that brought the true problem and consequences to light.

randolphh32
1/22/16

Very meaningful dialogue, well prepared questions and strong follow-up questions to drive discussion.

nubiam
1/22/16

It was a pleasure speaking with and participating on the review team for Ivy Exec. We spoke about monitor screen protectors and the frequency of use in my office and company. The review process was seamless and scheduled easily, accordingly to my availability. I look forward to more opportunities to work with Ivy Exec.

dp41
1/21/16

I found ivy Exec's short resume review very helpful. Nii Ato is very professional and knowledgeable. I was happy with the help I received as it gave me an expert outsider perspective.

larryl58
1/21/16

Needed a refund/cancel charge, due to no longer needing service. Kevin was positive, polite and I had his email note acknowledging the cancellation - literally - before I was off the phone. OMG !! That's service !!

sunilp8
1/21/16

I called EvyExec for details on one of the posts that was mailed to me. Response I received on phone was very positive at trying to understand my problem and providing a solution...

gerardb29
1/20/16

Great survey which was fair and insightful. Would gladly participate again

Thanks,

Gerard

anthonyp68
1/20/16

Their survey method is a good experience. They call you at a set time and you talk with a person answering their questions. This survey process is much easier and convenient than most.
I highly recommend participating.

Tip for consumers: Highly recommended

michaele78
1/20/16

Selected auto renew by mistake, but adjustment was taken care of instantly.

michaelm369

Great insightful questions.

jamiel58
1/19/16

Kevin was expedient in returning my call and quickly resolved my issue and provided detailed explanation of options.

jabezy

Very helpful

williamj74

knowledgeable. effective. efficient.

richardj74
1/19/16

I had apparently not cancel my membership within 7 days of the auto renewal. It was 9 days. So, I received a partial refund.

I understand the rationale for a partial refund and was satisfy.

claudet25
1/18/16

My request was handled professionally and quickly. There was no attempt to get me to reconsider my request. A very pleasant experience.

sanjaym8
1/17/16

It was a gr8 experience

cynthiam47
1/16/16

Upon reviewing my bank account transactions after not doing so for 6 months (a relatively dormant account - or so I thought), I saw that I was still being charged for the job search program. But, I had not used the job search for months. I called and was helped by a very nice service representative. Although he was not able to refund all the charges for the months I had not used the service, he did the best he could do by refunding 3 months of fees and was understanding and pathetic about my distress at having not checked my account regularly and letting this happen.

ericl71

jordanw24
1/16/16

The interview went well and we had great conversations about seal design and process of developing a good pumping system.

fm17
1/15/16

I was impressed by the depth and the relevance of the questions asked. Very professional interview. Thank you.

thomasg58
1/15/16

Went fine. Hope they do well.

chuckb38
1/15/16

Staff was great! Interview was well done.

edh26
1/15/16

Very, very cooperative in canceling subscription.

eddiet10
1/15/16

Very informative- presentation is very organized

chrism221
1/15/16

Called an reached Kevin to follow-up on an email and resolve an issue. Promptly found my account and remedied the situation very professionally and promptly. Excellent customer service skills...

johnd482
1/15/16

You follow up was prompt and very helpful. Although I may not qualify for the MR study, you explained the Ivy Exec does indeed conduct this type of research

abek6
1/14/16

The survey was fun and easy to complete. The entire process was pain free and I was able to do it while at work. Overall, I recommend Ivy Exec to others.

jeffd59
1/14/16

Ivy Exec has been a useful resource, with information about careers and opportunities. I recently participated in a survey with them, and I was impressed with the thoroughness of it. The questions were meaningful, and there was a follow-up call from an actual person! This definitely lends credibility to their output. When I had a question about the process, they were responsive and answered my questions.

shvetaa
1/13/16

Kevin was very prompt in resolving the enrollment issue. Great job

todda19
1/12/16

Kevin quickly understood my issue and took care of it. Was human and understanding. Good job.

mikek116
1/12/16

taken care of on line no issues, thanks

marcg26
1/12/16

I had a nice experience working with the folks at Ivy. They were courteous and professional throughout the interview process. The only thing that would have made it better would have been some followup after the actual interview.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IvyExec staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
7/15/15
Answer
ba5586
A: They want you to pay them and they do not know anything about what people have accomplished in their background. They know NOTHING about BANKING, FINANCE, REGULATORY COMPLIANCE, FEDERAL OR STATE LAWS AND RULES. THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETELY CLUELESS AND YET THEY WANT YOU TO PAY THEM TO FIND YOU A JOB AND THEN THEY WANT THE "Client" to pay them for finding you, what a bunch of bologna! To answer your question, you are spot on.
7/27/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
4/7/15
Answer
richards124
A: It's a scam to take your money. Run from them screaming!
4/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the IvyExec staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

6 Photos for IvyExec