US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kayalynk

Good mentoring, interesting webinars, and excellent customer service. (in 26 reviews)

ericl71

A charge was incurred on my credit card and Customer Agent Kevin Ko was very prompt and courteous in assisting me. (in 17 reviews)

johnp188

I have many fond memories of my time working with Ivy Exec while I was on my job search. (in 10 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

ab3535
4/14/16

Signing up for a free membership? Beware that your card auto charges after the short few days grace period--and you won't get a refund after 7 days. Just a scam to get a yearly fee charged automatically!! Go check out their reviews on yelp or the complaints on BBB-they all tell the same story. Their positive reviews are suspiciously too good when the BBB and yelp say otherwise.

richardd112
3/10/16

In general, I decided to cancel my service due to the way things are progressing with my current job. The Ivy Executive representative who handled my cancellation request was very professional.

karenc125
3/10/16

I define exceptional customer service as: what I received to day when I called and left a voicemail message before normal business hours. I received a phone call and a message from Kevin providing with a call back # or instructions on how to reach the support department online. That only exceeded my expectations for the customer service he continued to provided. Kevin continued to deliver above where the standards and level of service I thought I was going to receive as reasonably normal, but they were exceptional! Good Listening skills, patience and good understanding of my concerns. He demonstrate the ability to research the matter and correct the errors. I was extremely please with his ability to interact and keep the conversation positive well producing a positive solution to a negation situation. Great job!

franklink8
3/10/16

Kevin listened to my needs and was able to make me feel good about IvyExec and take care of my issues simultaneously.

Class Act! Thank you.

lesterm27
3/10/16

I called Kevin to see why I could not get the application to open. He explained that the profile had to be accepted first. He said he would resubmit the profile, and that I should get an email in 24 to 48 hours. Overall it was quite pleasant.

razaa2
3/10/16

I was paired with a Career Advisor who took the time to review my resume and gave me relevant, specific tips to improve my resume along with some examples. I was also invited to schedule a follow-up appointment after making the suggested changes to make sure that the changes fully show my skills and experience. The career advisor also listened to my current situation and suggested other job searching methods such as connecting with alumni through LinkedIn. Overall an excellent experience.

deborahr31
3/10/16

I called to cancel, process was very quick and painless.

garyh107
3/9/16

I had a great time talking to the interviewer, she was smart and awake and I felt that she was understanding what I was saying.

harryv13
3/9/16

I have found all of my interactions with IvyExec to be helpful, professional, timely and appropriate. I highly recommend that those seeking guidance from a cutting edge service to reach out and become a part of the IvyExec process. The point of contact , Kevin is a great representative of this organization, helpful and knowledgeable along with personable and professional. Kevin is a microcosm of the IvyExec experience.

danielo36
3/9/16

Reached out to Kevin for help with my account. Went his voicemail asked me to leave a message, I did, never expecting to get a call back. Not only did Kevin get right back to me, I missed his first call, had to call him again and he called me right back! He was great to work with and quickly addressed my concerns.

curtiss24
3/9/16

Kevin called back promptly and was very professional and courteous. One of the better customer service experiences I've had.

ashwink2

Pleasant and quick

adrianh30
3/7/16

I was really impressed with the customer support team follow up. The team afforded me the opportunity to continue my membership and enjoy the service and professional support during my job search.

michaelm388
3/1/16

Kevin was very understanding and friendly, providing excellent customer service and a fair solution when addressing my billing inquiry.

giorgiof5
2/29/16

I called because I wanted to cancel my subscription because I found a job. I left a voice mail and within few minutes I received a call back.
I will get refunded for the portion of the not used subscription fee. The CSR was very polite

robl47
2/29/16

Kevin quickly and efficiently helped me with my problem

neilh40
2/29/16

I missed my free trial cancellation date, but because I was w/in 7 days Kevin was kind enough to issue a refund. He reiterated that they send out email reminders prior to the cancel date, and this is true - to a point. It would be much more effective if the message was TITLED "Your Free Trial is about to expire", versus "Are You Making the Most of Your Free Trial?", with the cancellation reminder included at the bottom. Regardless, I do very much appreciate the courtesy of a refund.

kellyquinns
2/29/16

My service rep was polite, considerate and listened to my issue, then solved my problem. I felt very good.

alisonk10
2/26/16

I am a new subscriber. Kevin did a great job helping me by phone. I appreciated his customer service!

jorgef14
2/25/16

Kevin M Ko surprised me with his attention at Ivy Exec. It counts as some of the best attentions ever here in the US. Kudos to Ivy team not only for the service itself but also for the people who attends clients inquires. All the best! Highly recommended.

davidm394
2/24/16

Kevin K answered on first ring, listened to my request, and took care of it quickly. Nice job, Kevin!

tt74
2/23/16

This has been my first personal encounter with your Ivy Exec,business organization.

Quite frankly, I could not be more pleased or satisfied with the entire experience, and the very professional response I received from my inquiry and exploratory contact with your
service representative --- "Kevin K".

Kevin was prompt and through in answering my telephone call and providing the exploratory information I needed related to an executive employment search I was interested in pursuing. I think Kevin represented your organization well in this particular matter and he should be commended as well.

TJP

franks113
2/23/16

It's been several months now and no additional charges; appears fixed.

cs133
2/23/16

Great job answering my concerns about my membership. The call was quick and efficient.

mariono4
2/19/16

The representative I spoke to was polite, attentive and prompt. Great customer service!

sethg14
2/19/16

Kevin was very courteous and ensured a thorough review. He kept me updated during his process and was able to satisfy my request.

cindyo7
2/18/16

I had been receiving emails even though I unsubscribed. Kevin Ko was extremely helpful in taking care of my issue and even followed up with me later to make sure everything worked. I appreciated his efforts.

taylorg27
2/11/16

I was very pleased when Kevin Ko responded within an hour to the voicemail I left on the customer service line. He handled my request quickly and courteously, and provided a clear outline of my reimbursement.

Taylor

aad22
2/10/16

Kevin was very good following up even after the phone got disconnected

talep
2/10/16

It is very pleasure to talk to the Kevin. The flexibility of the service makes me decide to try for one month with a little payment. The service response is quick too.

barbaraj39
2/9/16

I called to cancel my membership and left a message. Kevin called me back within hour, and it was handled promptly and professionally. So much easier than I thought it would be

louisl28
2/3/16

Kevin give me a straight answer to my question, very efficient!

jamesw258
2/1/16

Excellent customer service to not only cancel my subscription without hassle, but also to reimburse me for the most recent charge, as I have obtained a new job starting 1/6/2016, and the charge to my Amex for your service was on 1/22/2016. I'm very grateful for the refund, and the customer service rep was courteous, friendly and very helpful. Thanks for your service!

debbiek31
1/29/16

The person I spoke with, Kevin, was helpful, kind, and, responsive. He handled my cancellation professionally and to my liking. I really like the service, but I got a job - he is keeping my basic membership so I can continue reading materials you send out. Keep up the great work! Thank you for all you do.

alfredoa13
1/28/16

I talked with an advisor for 15-20 minutes, and he was very insightful, giving me good tips for my resume.

richb37
1/28/16

Kevin was extremely helpful, polite and efficient in helping me resolve my problem. He call me back within 5 min of leaving a message. Had the issue resolved in under 5 min.

claudiag14
1/27/16

I was pleased with the assistance that Kevin M. Ko provided to me when I experienced some difficulty navigating the website. He understood exactly what I was describing and resolved the situation. I appreciated his help.

johnb531
1/27/16

Ivy Exec is exceptionally managed and efficient with great communication and scheduling convenience.

gs60
1/27/16

Kevin was very helpful regarding my questions about getting the Ivy Exec premium membership. Much appreciated.

blaked7
1/26/16

Ivy exec is a well managed support service for executives hunting new job opportunities.
Kevin was extremely helpful with my account and called me back immediately to personally assist my request. No better customer service.

jcw7
1/25/16

The process what pretty straightforward, smooth and enjoyable. I highly recommend it.

rajeshw3
1/25/16

Good to relate the theory to a practical situation at hand in the case study and then reviewing the overall satisfaction of customers visiting the banking website. I enthusiastically look forward to participating more in research studies in the near future.

stephanb13

Courteous, professional and responsive

fabiop9
1/25/16

It's simple and ease to use.

alexg91
1/25/16

the way in which Kevin addressed my concern encouraged me to work with IvyExec in the future. Not enough companies see customer service request as opportunities and i am glad the IvyExec does. Thank you.

joshf32
1/25/16

Easy to use and honest dealings. What more can you ask for?

williamo19
1/24/16

The time was well spent with questions concerning protection of confidential information. The interviewer asked very good questions that were spot on the issue. She developed subsequent questions that brought the true problem and consequences to light.

randolphh32
1/22/16

Very meaningful dialogue, well prepared questions and strong follow-up questions to drive discussion.

nubiam
1/22/16

It was a pleasure speaking with and participating on the review team for Ivy Exec. We spoke about monitor screen protectors and the frequency of use in my office and company. The review process was seamless and scheduled easily, accordingly to my availability. I look forward to more opportunities to work with Ivy Exec.

dp41
1/21/16

I found ivy Exec's short resume review very helpful. Nii Ato is very professional and knowledgeable. I was happy with the help I received as it gave me an expert outsider perspective.

3 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the IvyExec staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2/15/16
Add your answer
7/15/15
Answer
ba5586
A: They want you to pay them and they do not know anything about what people have accomplished in their background. They know NOTHING about BANKING, FINANCE, REGULATORY COMPLIANCE, FEDERAL OR STATE LAWS AND RULES. THIS COMPANY IS COMPLETELY CLUELESS AND YET THEY WANT YOU TO PAY THEM TO FIND YOU A JOB AND THEN THEY WANT THE "Client" to pay them for finding you, what a bunch of bologna! To answer your question, you are spot on.
7/27/15