US Government's NSF

4 Reviews for It's Just Lunch

▼ Sort by: recent

carlt210
7/16/14

It's Just Lunch worked OK for me but didn't meet the love of my life. Cheap introductory deal but more expensive later.

sharonm20
5/15/12

I signed up with two matchmaking companies this year and the two agencies were night and day different. I'm having a very positive experience with Cupid's Coach, and not so good with It's Just Lunch. I'm here in Southern CA and the IJL matchmakers are all in Florida. They've never met me and they just seem to be throwing me together with just anyone.

fredrichb
1/19/12

They took my money and asked me what I wanted in my dates. I said thin and trim, that's about all, just thin and trim. All my dates were fat. I told them I was not happy and wanted a refund. "HA HA HA, NO you can't have a refund, we'll just send you out with more [fat] dates." Horribly expensive and not much better than speed dating, which is only $30.

andrac
1/12/10

It has been a complete waste of money and time. It so expensive! If you sign up for a long-term membership remember they only have to set you up on 5 dates. They will sell you a great picture of what they will do for you and then you could be like me forced to meet up with a date that you would rather run and hide from. Oh ya! There are some weird and very unattractive people out there and if you sign up with It's Just Lunch you could be exposed to having a date with them!

Best Online Dating Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber