US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chriso1

Asking a seller, in public, "is this a real one", is *not* a substitute and not at all recommended! (in 99 reviews)

teahj

I have had 1 item never shipped and 4 poor quality items. The saying you get what you pay for is true. (in 71 reviews)

denniss65

Personally, I am glad to see someone giving them a run for the money. (in 53 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

craigw22
1/4/15

This is one site that you should stay away from. They have an extensive USER AGREEMENT and FEE SCHEDULE that they charge their 'sellers.
However, if you are a buyer and run into a problem they state that they are only a "marketplace" and are not responsible for their sellers illegal activities.
I purchased a product because the seller advertised it was Pyrex. It was counterfeit. I wrote the seller October 31, 2014. He responded Jan 1, 2015 in an email that was insulting and name calling. Ioffer.com could care less when I contacted them.

Tip for consumers: There are so many honest websites that provides the same services that you can find at ioffer.com.
I will also notify the BBB and provide a review with other social media outlets including the proper gov't agency on consumer fraud.

shielak
12/31/14

The products sold on this site are great and the value is perfect. The orders take a while to arrive, but never have problems.

tonye14
12/31/14

PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE,,, EVERYONE........ ONLY PAY WITH PAYPAL, IF THE ITEM DOES NOT ARRIVE THEN PAYPAL WILL REFUND YOU, ITS THAT SIMPLE.
IF YOU ARE STUPID ENOUGH TO PAY WITH WESTERN UNION OR YOUR CREDIT CARD THEN YOU DESERVE TO BE RIPPED OF.
WAKE UP PEOPLE.....

marid7
12/30/14

So I had decided to purchase a few items on Ioffer.com my brother had asked me to get him the PAX Vaporizer for xmas and I was excited to see the iOffer.com had it for a good price. I read some of the reviews and I thought I had made the right choice.
I made my purchase on November the 21st thinking that this would give me enough time to give my brother his gift. I did not get the gift until December 24! Yes you read right, December the 24! Talk about deadline!!! When I opened the item, it seemed good and original, I called my brother, and I swear this guy came through the phone line, that’s how fast he made it to my house…LOL …When he looked at it, he also thought that it was original and that it was going to work.
Later that night, he took it to his friend’s house (who already has a PAX Vaporizer) and they were making comparisons, making sure that it was a good item. After a few try outs, they realized that some things just looked different.
These were the dings wrong with the PAX Vaporizer: It didn’t work, I mean IT DIDN’T WORK AT ALL!!! The PAX Vaporizer has different setting and these one only had one (the “I do not work one”) the letters on the actual Vaporizer was bigger, and on the original they are smaller, the manual was almost identical to the original, but the lettering were popping out. The light settings were different.
When my brother took it to a PAX Store, they were actually amazed on how good this knockoff was; they actually said that this was one of the best ones that they had seen by far. But they confirmed that this was in fact a knockoff. I made my purchase with PayPal. I made the complaint and I am hopeful that they will be able to reimburse me my money. But I have read so many things on this site about ioffer.com that I am just not holding my breath. In the meantime, please do not make any purchases from snoop125

Tip for consumers: please do not make any purchases from snoop125

rabk
12/24/14

SCAM!!!!! The wesbite is a scam and the sellers on this website as well.

They guy told me he will giv eme a discount and his paypal was not functioning so I sent money through western union. The Next day the thief collected my money and never responded to my emails.

THIS WEBSITE SHOULD BE BANNED and taken off. Bloody thieves~!

wr231
12/22/14

I have had almost identical bad experience with this site as some of these other reviews. I ordered an item, paid for it with pay pal, get verification from seller and pay pal, then the item is cancelled for lack of payment. I send messages as well as copies of the paypal statement and receive horrible customer service and no refund. then seller contacts me with no idea of what is going on as though they have not received any communication. Keep the money, donate it to charity. but its a horrible site and not recommended. sellers and buyers beware!

yanav
12/22/14

Hi, this selle cuihua99888 on iOffer sent me boots, but its looks not like picture and smells very very very bad
He can not me return money, he wants than iI cancel my negative feedback( I did it) he wants than I return this boots for my my money- its expensive (I told him than i will not to do it), and he all the time send me email : Please cancel the negative feedback as soon as possible.,,
I paid this order like PayPal,
maybe some one can me answer what I have to do,
Thanks
https://www.ioffer.com/i/new-fashion-women-s-girls-winter-warm-snow-boots-shoes-561212304 i did order on those boots , and I add picture what he sent me

paulas26
12/17/14

SCAMMMMMMMERSSSSSS THEY DO NOT REPLY, THEY DO NOT SHIP, THEY ARE JUST THEIVES..........THERE IS NO WAY TO GET YOUR MONEY BACK...........SICKENING.............THEY SHOULD BE BANNED!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT BUY FROM THEM NO MATTER HOW GREAT THE STUFF LOOKS AS YOU WILL GET RIPPED OFF!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! STAY AWAY!!!!!!!!!

kp29
12/5/14

This company is aweful. Don't order from them they will rip you off without any ability to get your money back. I purchased 2 items, I used the link the seller provided in an email to pay, my card was charged. Then the order was cancelled for lack of payment. I cannot find a phone number to call them. No response from iOffer to my email pleas for a refund. Anyone have any ideas on what I can do? Anyone find a phone number?

Tip for consumers: Use paypal - I was an idiot and did not.

bertrandp8
12/4/14

Got the same experience with them...send me a wrong tracking number and further responses are always the same "we xent to the post office to help your query"...
They of course never shipped.
go far away from Zhuceof...Swindle !

janed75
12/2/14

Dvds from this site? Definstely not. I have purchased from 2 different sellers, both times dvds were copies from recorded devices. My second time around I was careful and paid with paypal. Dvd arrived complete with ads from the chanel it was recorded from. The seller didnt even bother to disguise this by cutting them out. Very poor quality. I opened case with paypal who were generally useless. First they told me to return to buyer via resgistered mail. This would have cost me $28 for a $14 item intetnational post australia to usa.. Altetnatively Ip could take dvd to a 3rd party and obtain written confirmation of a copied item. I have no mobility to undertake such things. I am handicapped so this is not an option I could easily undertake. I took the item to 2 large retail shops in a nearby retail centre both of which refused to put in writing that the item was fraudulent. I offered to send dvd direct to paypal. This was not acceptable. All in all a terrible experience. Dvd went in trash and I lost my money and seller refused to correspond. Especially beware if the dvd is listed as "sealed" for a relatively old dvd as this is a dead give away that it is copied. To be safe and not get ripped off and disappointed stay away from buying from this site. No buyer protection. No nothing.

Tip for consumers: Do yourself a favour. STAY AWAY

ap392
11/30/14

This is fraudulent site. IOFFER allows fraudsters with false reviews, to make their business. IOFFER doesn't publish negative reviews publicly. Help team answers are formal and useless. I was lucky by getting a refund from PAYPAL, but not from a seller - no item, no refund! Do not buy from this site!
Be Aware!

Tip for consumers: Don't buy from HONESTY001, because this seller is providing invalid tracking numbers. Liar and cheater. Fakes seller.

ah429
11/18/14

its been awhile but i ordered gomer pyle dvds, 150 episodes from jaidyn100705@yahoo.com. They were very poor quality and was obvious they were recorded from TV from VHS tapes. they skipped and jumped but they say you get what you pay for. I paid $15 and am very unhappy. Dont order anything from this person. Im not saying everything from this site is bad.

jamesw70
11/18/14

Shopping online I came across a listing for a DVD of a movie I remembered, for $9.99. I clicked on the iOffer site and indicated my interest, I have three credit cards current and in good standing. The site wanted me to sign up for some intermediary arrangement in order to use one, at which point I decided it wasn’t worth my while for a small one-shot and went away.

It seems this site charges people who list things with them for sale a fee, in this case $2.50. The person who uses them was notified of a sale and charged $2.50. Since then I have received numerous e-mails including an invoice, a “did you get your order?”, a past due notice for payment, a “How did you like your purchase?”, more late notices, and a “Non-payer buyer rating”. Also messages from the seller via iOffer calling me a deadbeat!

The problem seems to be the seller has no knowledge that there was no sale. iOffer has no idea where to send the product, nor how I would have paid for it, nor any credit information. And their link to respond takes you nowhere but back to the sign-up I wasn’t interested in. I have no way of letting the seller know I never bought anything.

Until they fix this problem, you should avoid iOffer.

nancys22
11/18/14

i ordered two items from ioffer, one I got, one i got riped-off, Thankfully I used paypal, they always stand behind you.

yvonnes9
11/13/14

The sellers very passive to reply any questions or email !
After one week of purchase, the item still on pending and haven't post yet even the goods was fully paid !
Never buying parfume from Ioffer.com, because many of the sellers only sell copy product ! Terrible...more

Tip for consumers: Don't even try, truly a bad website for shopping !
Terrible services for all !

francism29
11/12/14

Up until now I have been a lucky buyer with iOffer. However, one seller " zhuceof" has proven to be totally untrustworthy. Made a purchase end of August 2014 and never received item. Contacted seller regularly to be told "wait,wait". 10 weeks on and still no delivery. Tracking number not recognised and seller playing the long game. Will not issue replacement and whilst site feedback looks good I would not recommend this seller as when things go wrong they have no ethics or customer service.

Tip for consumers: Don't relay on seller feedback.

melf11
11/10/14

After making a purchase on ioffer The payment was immediately taken out of my account for the item. After waiting several weeks for my purchase I decided to chase the item up. I had received an email asking if I had received the item however the email address was outgoing only and I could not reply. I tracked my order online to find that the item was out of stock and had been archived. Further more the order had expired as it had reached a period of over 60 days since the purchase. I am extremely disappointed in the lack of communication to inform me of this incident and worse that there seems to be no email or an easy way to contact the website to raise my concern. There is an address to contact the business however this is america and would mean that I have to now visit a post office to mail a letter to them special delivery. I have not been refunded the money for the item and chasing this case up has been a waste of my time and money. I do not recommended this website to anybody.

charlesc70
11/2/14

i giss imthe luckey one i trided to open an accont to make a purches the website woud not even let me sigh in to make an offer or setup an account so igess it sbetter that i dident find out for myself how bad it is (staway from this websight) Dont be takenin

edr21
10/29/14

Realized too late that the seller is not providing the product, only charging money for illegal pirated products.

Tip for consumers: Unlike ebay, ioffer does not check the legitimacy of vendors.

tammym18
10/27/14

Thought I'd give this site a try. Was going to buy a very cheap knock off watch just to see how they looked like. Added the item and I guess I was supposed to wait for the seller to send me an invoice. I received the invoice, clicked the link and no where was there a check out button. Tried to contact IOffer with no success and tried to contact the seller twice and no response from them. Finally was able to cancel my order. Seems too much like a scam

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site.

shellys19
10/25/14

false advertising because I suppose to get a DVD movie that I ordered & paid for it & I got a DVD+R from iOffer thats awful & they won't at all give my money back thats not good at all for their customers at all because I ask for my money back because isn't what I ordered I order a DVD not a DVD+R & they said they won't give me my money back & thats not right at all they suppose to but they won't thats called bad service..

Tip for consumers: don't buy from iOffer because you don't get what you ordered at all & ner at all its false advertising that shouldn't be in business at all because of their selling & service

franceswd
10/22/14

I have bought several things on this website.I usually only buy from verified sellers and have had no problems other then the wait!

emmas30
10/17/14

This basically seems to be a place for scammers and fakes to sell - or claim to.
I ordered on here once, as the item I ordered was such a good deal. Moral of the story, if it seems too good to be true, it probably is. Item never turned up, I ordered Men's running shoes, yet on two occasions I was sent cheap ear bud headphones! Seller is still claiming they are in transit (for the third time), I have since been refunded by Paypal, so quite what fraudulent sellers hope to gain I don't know!
Also there is no "realistic" option to contact ioffer, other than a PO Box!
I imagine Ebay are not too worried about ioffer.

Tip for consumers: Don't!!

frankiea4
10/16/14

Ordered a watch, never received it, never got a refund, filed a so called claim but nothing was ever followed up, Basically i got my money jacked, dont waste your time or money to this outsourced website.

Tip for consumers: If you spend your money here expect to receive nothing in return but a F.U and have a nice day via email format.

nancyl42
9/30/14

beware this website, all sellers sell fake purses with poor quality. very very poor quality. the picutures the post on the website are fakes.

agatham
9/30/14

Bought in April a watch from China, still haven't received it. No answer from the seller and what's more... can't find the seller!
They are a fake, do not buy anythisng from here

Sellers are fake, the navigation bar works until you pay, then no shipping confirmation, no nothing, think twice.

markh125
9/27/14

Order a purse off this seller talk about lack of communication messaged them at least 10 times only got 1 response also emailed to them and got no response still not got my purse trying to get my money back anyone else had the same problems

Tip for consumers: My opinion do not use the site

teahj
9/24/14

I have used I offer for 6 years now. I have been satisfied with about 97% of my purchases. As a buyer you need to beware. I have had 1 item never shipped and 4 poor quality items. The saying you get what you pay for is true. If you pay $250 for an Hermes purse don't expect the quality of a $10,000 original Hermes. You just won't get it. However, for $400 you may get a near carbon copy, but in the end it's not a real Hermes.

Tip for consumers: Be cautious when using this site. Only use sellers with ratings of 95% or more and who have been selling for over a year. Only use PayPal sellers. If you use PayPal you have the right to dispute and get your money back. Most of the sellers are from China. PayPal China usually places transactions in reserve for 2 weeks giving you time to cancel an order if you need. If a seller doesn't provide a valid tracking number in 3 days cancel. Don't use Western Union only sellers. Once you send them money

denniss65
9/24/14

If I had a site like Ebay, I then I saw other sites starting to cut into my profits...what would you do? Ebay has all of these same problems time 100.

Personally, I am glad to see someone giving them a run for the money.

Tip for consumers: It is all about the sellers, not the site. Pick your vendors wisely on any site you buy from.

onlineshopperj
9/24/14

I've ordered twice from the iOffer web site from 2 different sellers. I was very satisfied with both products. Ugg boots and a Juicy Couture purse. I would order again in a hot minute.
My only complaint is the shipping takes forever, approx 4 weeks.

sherrys6
9/21/14

BUYER BEWARE!!!!
I have had a good and a bad transaction so far.... My first was a necklace from a great seller on iOffer- No problem at all.

My second was a belt with a bogus tracking number that was never shipped. The seller reponded to part of the question, when he felt like it. I then cancelled the transaction and I am now disputing with Paypal- trying to get my $ back.

Two weeks ago I bought a wallet, and the USPS delivered to the wrong address. I have my hands tied because it is up to the sender to file a dispute of delivery through China Post , which then files a claim with the USPS. The seller has been helpful and seems honest but I dont know what the outcome will be- I think I may be out some $. :-(

daray
9/21/14

Have to agree that the majority of sellers on here are fraudsters who take your money then remove their items and do not communicate. I learnt the hard way and have had to set up disputes through payapl.

No regulation of sellers like ebay.

Just do yourself a favour and aavoid

carolinet4
9/19/14

i ordered my item on September 5th and the seller told me that he would ship my item within 3 days. the following Monday the item i ordered still hasn't been shipped so i messaged the seller and he didn't respond than a couple of days later his shop had disappeared from the site completely but it ended up coming back online. Today on the 19th i got an email from him saying to contact pay pal to request a refund (i contacted them last week and they told me to wait until the 22nd to call them back) moral of this story is DO NOT order from ioffer

catherinev2
9/9/14

I only bought once there but I will order again.
The delivery was a little bit long, but the product has a really good quality (I wasn't expecting so much), & I'm really satisfied.

harryg20
9/6/14

buyers avoid this web site. full of fraud and no any accountability on the side of sellers.i lost $500 because i neglected to do my homework and check this web site before buying. offers must be shut down for as assisting the fake sellers.

Tip for consumers: stay away from this site!

yuogof
8/26/14

Stay well away - DO NOT ORDER - you wont receive it no refund no support no reason. I always check reviews first this time didn't as I was introduced to, but please do not use this website , sellers are fake, the navigation bar works until you pay, then no shipping confirmation, no nothing, think twice. I am a blogger and I will blog about them in 44 blogs worldwide.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER

katej11
8/23/14

I wish I had checked them out first- poor quality, slow shipping w/ no tracking and blatant take your money and send you nothing rip offs. I have had to get paypal refunds for 2 items where they sent bogus tracking for item delivered to another state- was not my item- sellers will not respond. Never heard from one seller at all- nothing! A "wool" coat was like polyester pajama fleece- way too small too and not even really a coat. (Many people claim photos are different than what they got.) You will see a button for problems with an order, but when you click it you get a message from ioffer that their sellers are independent contractors and they can't do a thing about them, so work it out with them on your own- impossible since they do not reply to messages! If you take the chance make sure to pay by paypal where you have a means to get your money back, but please do not bother ordering. You also need to be aware returning most anything will cost you more than you paid for it as you have to pay for return shipping w/ tracking even if the seller sent you the wrong item or it was defective. Ioffer was my absolute WORST online shopping experience ever. I bought 6 things, 2 were scammers who took money and ran, 2 sent poor quality junk and I am still waiting for the other 2 (no tracking on package if they even sent them) and I will probably also have to file paypal claims. DO NOT shop at ioffer!!! If you see something you like you can probably find a Chinese seller on ebay with it- will probably cost more but there will be tracking on your shipping and you have recourse if you get ripped off- altho again there may be the same policy where you have to pay to return a seller's mistake. At least with ebay they don't edit out the bad feedback like ioffer does. I highly suspect their feedback is faked.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP AT IOFFER- WORST RIP OFF ARTISTS ALL IN ONE PLACE!!!

lindaa32
8/17/14

I never received my item from tiantianhaoxinqing123. This site is a scam! I don't trust it at all! And when I tried to file a dispute, there doesn't seem to be a way to do it. I'm telling everyone I know that this site is a scam and that they're just trying to steal our money....

aaronh39
8/4/14

This is probably the worse site I have ever been on they just rob you. Like the previous person they just respond until time runs out then they have your money. Also the website you can't even leave a review on the person...

"WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T ORDER FROM THIS PERSON- rijindoujin688 "

elinaa1
7/27/14

Some sellers just take your money, make you WAIT... WAIT.. WAIT.. until all the ways of communication closes and then disapears with your money. So you stay robbed as an idiot and can't even normally find a way how to write about it to administration.
What a great experience to have!

lukef10
7/24/14

Luke from the UK

This must be the biggest scam out. Am still waiting for my daughters All stars, a birthday present. I would like to know how the people involved in this treat there children? do they promise and not deliver? This is steeling, and this site should be shut down ASAP. I will pass on the information to trading standards UK, along with all other professional body's to get the site banned. What I want to know? is why Paypal endorse the site?

rachelea
7/7/14

I do most of my shopping online and have never had a problem that couldn't be resolved. However, this is the worst online shopping experience EVER. Stay away!!! Sure, you may be one of the lucky ones that actually gets what they ordered, but if not, good luck on getting your money back or even someone to respond to you. I ordered a blue backpack purse for $40 including shipping. I never received an Order Summary (so I wasn't even sure it was sent). I finally received a black, Chanel knock-off! I was charged $59 (not $40) and when I told Seller I was sent the wrong item they said "Friend, I send you in accordance." The seller wouldn't respond to my emails showing their seller page and the blue purse I ordered. I couldn't login to iOffer to file a dispute and all 6 attempts to contact iOffer resulted in a generic auto reply (it's obvious they didn't read my requests or plea for help). I am now trying to dispute it with PayPal and my credit card, but I wanted to warn potential buyers to stay away from this shady site! And if you want to sell, sell on a reputable site. This site gives online shopping a bad rep. I will be reporting my experience to the BBB.

ernestb15
7/6/14

For a number of years now I have done probably 90% of my shopping via internet web sites. This one, ioffer, is without doubt the worst one that I have ever dealt with. It absolutely cannot get any worse than this. I strongly recommend that you avoid this web site like the plague!

hotasscoupleh
6/28/14

You should generally avoid this site. There's a big chance of not receiving your item plus you cannot contact the seller in any way after 60 days. Definitely disappointed.

kerrip2
6/28/14

Orderd some trainers never come took my money tried using my bank to take out more money from the seller gt18 bad bad bad experience won't order Anythink from this site again!!!!!!

barbarah38
6/24/14

I just had a bad experience with ioffer. I bought and paid some plastic curtains rings for $5.50 and paid with pay pal account. Seller never sent notification about shipping but sent email telling me my order was not complete because I had not paid. I knew that was a lie from the charge on my pay pal account. I tried to contact selling about this and got no response back from them at all. So I felt I had no choice but to go to pay pal and file a dispute because they were not going to send and even wanted me to pay again. After I did this I got a response right away from the seller and this time it was a cancellation of my order by the seller because they were claiming they could not ship to my country in the U.S. That is another lie. I checked out their items they claimed they had sold and everyone was to the USA. This seller had more than one name also IT was text&tileco when I ordered and sewbeitdesigns that the money was sent to. Also the reason they gave to pay pal of not shipping my order was my order was scheduled to be shipped out today but since the money was now being withheld it will not be. This was my first experience with Ioffer and will not be no more. Customer service sucks there is no way to make a formal compliant and they will try to rip you off and claim you have not paid when you have. I will stay away from this site. They are a lot of liars and rip off scammers on there. I have another order that I placed before this one and I am tracking that one now, but If I don't get it by the stated delivery date I will file a dispute on that one also. Even so never never again will I be doing business with ioffer again.

michellef26
6/13/14

What a rip off. Bought 2 items that will never receive from sellers with great reviews & long service to site. They never even bother to say they dispatch item,countless messages left with no reply. The ioffer site has no part in transactions & not interested.
ADVISE STAY WELL AWAY

paulm140
5/29/14

this web site is a scam i have ordered a lot from this site and received two items late and the rest has not arrived at all, they want payment twice and are unwilling to reply to queries about orders; there is bad communication which is just what they want in order that you get fed up chasing them for orders. please be careful this site is poison and they will take your hard earned money happily.

carles1
5/27/14

I ordered a purse that was listed as 100% leather. I took the extra step to email the shop owner t confirm that it was indeed 100% cow leather and not vinyl or pu leather or plastic etc. He assured me it was 100% leather. It took 2-3 weeks for me to get the purse only to get a cheap plastic purse. Definitely NOT leather. And not only is it a cheap vinyl it's not even a gook vinyl. I could have gone to a swap meet and got a better quality purse for $10. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. This was my 1st purchase on iOffer and it will be my last. I have filed a complaint and request for a refund on paypal and on iOffer. I am prepared to go to battle, which is what I expect. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy anything on this website. It's cheap crap.

1 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: I've ordered and paid for 4 items using PayPal on 15/5/13 using 3 different sellers. I've got tracking numbers but sellers don't respond when I ask what shipment company they used. Each as given a delivery date but 2 items should of been here by now but I've received nothing! Should I be concerned or wait a bit longer and see if they arrive? Surely a month is long enough to send parcels from china to uk.
6/11/13
toddl
A: heh, it appears you know the answer...looks like fakes all over the place on that site
10/25/10
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the iOffer staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for iOffer