US Government's NSF

San Francisco, CA 94107-1807

135 Reviews for iOffer

Review Highlights

molonkob

Returned them and seller refused the package and no refund.

1 star
Rating Distribution

▼ Sort by: recent

simonz9
10/2/14

Bad experience. Beware. customer care from seller nil and from i offer nil as well. Disaster.

nancyl42
9/30/14

beware this website, all sellers sell fake purses with poor quality. very very poor quality. the picutures the post on the website are fakes.

agatham
9/30/14

Bought in April a watch from China, still haven't received it. No answer from the seller and what's more... can't find the seller!
They are a fake, do not buy anythisng from here

Sellers are fake, the navigation bar works until you pay, then no shipping confirmation, no nothing, think twice.

markh125
9/27/14

Order a purse off this seller talk about lack of communication messaged them at least 10 times only got 1 response also emailed to them and got no response still not got my purse trying to get my money back anyone else had the same problems

Tip for consumers: My opinion do not use the site

teahj
9/24/14

I have used I offer for 6 years now. I have been satisfied with about 97% of my purchases. As a buyer you need to beware. I have had 1 item never shipped and 4 poor quality items. The saying you get what you pay for is true. If you pay $250 for an Hermes purse don't expect the quality of a $10,000 original Hermes. You just won't get it. However, for $400 you may get a near carbon copy, but in the end it's not a real Hermes.

Tip for consumers: Be cautious when using this site. Only use sellers with ratings of 95% or more and who have been selling for over a year. Only use PayPal sellers. If you use PayPal you have the right to dispute and get your money back. Most of the sellers are from China. PayPal China usually places transactions in reserve for 2 weeks giving you time to cancel an order if you need. If a seller doesn't provide a valid tracking number in 3 days cancel. Don't use Western Union only sellers. Once you send them money

denniss65
9/24/14

If I had a site like Ebay, I then I saw other sites starting to cut into my profits...what would you do? Ebay has all of these same problems time 100.

Personally, I am glad to see someone giving them a run for the money.

Tip for consumers: It is all about the sellers, not the site. Pick your vendors wisely on any site you buy from.

onlineshopperj
9/24/14

I've ordered twice from the iOffer web site from 2 different sellers. I was very satisfied with both products. Ugg boots and a Juicy Couture purse. I would order again in a hot minute.
My only complaint is the shipping takes forever, approx 4 weeks.

sherrys6
9/21/14

BUYER BEWARE!!!!
I have had a good and a bad transaction so far.... My first was a necklace from a great seller on iOffer- No problem at all.

My second was a belt with a bogus tracking number that was never shipped. The seller reponded to part of the question, when he felt like it. I then cancelled the transaction and I am now disputing with Paypal- trying to get my $ back.

Two weeks ago I bought a wallet, and the USPS delivered to the wrong address. I have my hands tied because it is up to the sender to file a dispute of delivery through China Post , which then files a claim with the USPS. The seller has been helpful and seems honest but I dont know what the outcome will be- I think I may be out some $. :-(

daray
9/21/14

Have to agree that the majority of sellers on here are fraudsters who take your money then remove their items and do not communicate. I learnt the hard way and have had to set up disputes through payapl.

No regulation of sellers like ebay.

Just do yourself a favour and aavoid

carolinet4
9/19/14

i ordered my item on September 5th and the seller told me that he would ship my item within 3 days. the following Monday the item i ordered still hasn't been shipped so i messaged the seller and he didn't respond than a couple of days later his shop had disappeared from the site completely but it ended up coming back online. Today on the 19th i got an email from him saying to contact pay pal to request a refund (i contacted them last week and they told me to wait until the 22nd to call them back) moral of this story is DO NOT order from ioffer

catherinev2
9/9/14

I only bought once there but I will order again.
The delivery was a little bit long, but the product has a really good quality (I wasn't expecting so much), & I'm really satisfied.

harryg20
9/6/14

buyers avoid this web site. full of fraud and no any accountability on the side of sellers.i lost $500 because i neglected to do my homework and check this web site before buying. offers must be shut down for as assisting the fake sellers.

Tip for consumers: stay away from this site!

yuogof
8/26/14

Stay well away - DO NOT ORDER - you wont receive it no refund no support no reason. I always check reviews first this time didn't as I was introduced to, but please do not use this website , sellers are fake, the navigation bar works until you pay, then no shipping confirmation, no nothing, think twice. I am a blogger and I will blog about them in 44 blogs worldwide.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT ORDER

katej11
8/23/14

I wish I had checked them out first- poor quality, slow shipping w/ no tracking and blatant take your money and send you nothing rip offs. I have had to get paypal refunds for 2 items where they sent bogus tracking for item delivered to another state- was not my item- sellers will not respond. Never heard from one seller at all- nothing! A "wool" coat was like polyester pajama fleece- way too small too and not even really a coat. (Many people claim photos are different than what they got.) You will see a button for problems with an order, but when you click it you get a message from ioffer that their sellers are independent contractors and they can't do a thing about them, so work it out with them on your own- impossible since they do not reply to messages! If you take the chance make sure to pay by paypal where you have a means to get your money back, but please do not bother ordering. You also need to be aware returning most anything will cost you more than you paid for it as you have to pay for return shipping w/ tracking even if the seller sent you the wrong item or it was defective. Ioffer was my absolute WORST online shopping experience ever. I bought 6 things, 2 were scammers who took money and ran, 2 sent poor quality junk and I am still waiting for the other 2 (no tracking on package if they even sent them) and I will probably also have to file paypal claims. DO NOT shop at ioffer!!! If you see something you like you can probably find a Chinese seller on ebay with it- will probably cost more but there will be tracking on your shipping and you have recourse if you get ripped off- altho again there may be the same policy where you have to pay to return a seller's mistake. At least with ebay they don't edit out the bad feedback like ioffer does. I highly suspect their feedback is faked.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SHOP AT IOFFER- WORST RIP OFF ARTISTS ALL IN ONE PLACE!!!

lindaa32
8/17/14

I never received my item from tiantianhaoxinqing123. This site is a scam! I don't trust it at all! And when I tried to file a dispute, there doesn't seem to be a way to do it. I'm telling everyone I know that this site is a scam and that they're just trying to steal our money....

aaronh39
8/4/14

This is probably the worse site I have ever been on they just rob you. Like the previous person they just respond until time runs out then they have your money. Also the website you can't even leave a review on the person...

"WHAT EVER YOU DO DON'T ORDER FROM THIS PERSON- rijindoujin688 "

elinaa1
7/27/14

Some sellers just take your money, make you WAIT... WAIT.. WAIT.. until all the ways of communication closes and then disapears with your money. So you stay robbed as an idiot and can't even normally find a way how to write about it to administration.
What a great experience to have!

lukef10
7/24/14

Luke from the UK

This must be the biggest scam out. Am still waiting for my daughters All stars, a birthday present. I would like to know how the people involved in this treat there children? do they promise and not deliver? This is steeling, and this site should be shut down ASAP. I will pass on the information to trading standards UK, along with all other professional body's to get the site banned. What I want to know? is why Paypal endorse the site?

rachelea
7/7/14

I do most of my shopping online and have never had a problem that couldn't be resolved. However, this is the worst online shopping experience EVER. Stay away!!! Sure, you may be one of the lucky ones that actually gets what they ordered, but if not, good luck on getting your money back or even someone to respond to you. I ordered a blue backpack purse for $40 including shipping. I never received an Order Summary (so I wasn't even sure it was sent). I finally received a black, Chanel knock-off! I was charged $59 (not $40) and when I told Seller I was sent the wrong item they said "Friend, I send you in accordance." The seller wouldn't respond to my emails showing their seller page and the blue purse I ordered. I couldn't login to iOffer to file a dispute and all 6 attempts to contact iOffer resulted in a generic auto reply (it's obvious they didn't read my requests or plea for help). I am now trying to dispute it with PayPal and my credit card, but I wanted to warn potential buyers to stay away from this shady site! And if you want to sell, sell on a reputable site. This site gives online shopping a bad rep. I will be reporting my experience to the BBB.

ernestb15
7/6/14

For a number of years now I have done probably 90% of my shopping via internet web sites. This one, ioffer, is without doubt the worst one that I have ever dealt with. It absolutely cannot get any worse than this. I strongly recommend that you avoid this web site like the plague!

hotasscoupleh
6/28/14

You should generally avoid this site. There's a big chance of not receiving your item plus you cannot contact the seller in any way after 60 days. Definitely disappointed.

kerrip2
6/28/14

Orderd some trainers never come took my money tried using my bank to take out more money from the seller gt18 bad bad bad experience won't order Anythink from this site again!!!!!!

barbarah38
6/24/14

I just had a bad experience with ioffer. I bought and paid some plastic curtains rings for $5.50 and paid with pay pal account. Seller never sent notification about shipping but sent email telling me my order was not complete because I had not paid. I knew that was a lie from the charge on my pay pal account. I tried to contact selling about this and got no response back from them at all. So I felt I had no choice but to go to pay pal and file a dispute because they were not going to send and even wanted me to pay again. After I did this I got a response right away from the seller and this time it was a cancellation of my order by the seller because they were claiming they could not ship to my country in the U.S. That is another lie. I checked out their items they claimed they had sold and everyone was to the USA. This seller had more than one name also IT was text&tileco when I ordered and sewbeitdesigns that the money was sent to. Also the reason they gave to pay pal of not shipping my order was my order was scheduled to be shipped out today but since the money was now being withheld it will not be. This was my first experience with Ioffer and will not be no more. Customer service sucks there is no way to make a formal compliant and they will try to rip you off and claim you have not paid when you have. I will stay away from this site. They are a lot of liars and rip off scammers on there. I have another order that I placed before this one and I am tracking that one now, but If I don't get it by the stated delivery date I will file a dispute on that one also. Even so never never again will I be doing business with ioffer again.

michellef26
6/13/14

What a rip off. Bought 2 items that will never receive from sellers with great reviews & long service to site. They never even bother to say they dispatch item,countless messages left with no reply. The ioffer site has no part in transactions & not interested.
ADVISE STAY WELL AWAY

paulm140
5/29/14

this web site is a scam i have ordered a lot from this site and received two items late and the rest has not arrived at all, they want payment twice and are unwilling to reply to queries about orders; there is bad communication which is just what they want in order that you get fed up chasing them for orders. please be careful this site is poison and they will take your hard earned money happily.

carles1
5/27/14

I ordered a purse that was listed as 100% leather. I took the extra step to email the shop owner t confirm that it was indeed 100% cow leather and not vinyl or pu leather or plastic etc. He assured me it was 100% leather. It took 2-3 weeks for me to get the purse only to get a cheap plastic purse. Definitely NOT leather. And not only is it a cheap vinyl it's not even a gook vinyl. I could have gone to a swap meet and got a better quality purse for $10. DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE. This was my 1st purchase on iOffer and it will be my last. I have filed a complaint and request for a refund on paypal and on iOffer. I am prepared to go to battle, which is what I expect. Whatever you do, DO NOT buy anything on this website. It's cheap crap.

alixet
5/12/14

BAD BAD BAD!
Do not fall for this company. I bought a bag and they company told me it would be delivered within a week. Well it wasn't! I contacted them and the told me to wait 25-50 days, so I did. It got to 50days and no parcel. I contacted paypal and they told me that Ioffer tell you to wait up to 50 days as they know that after 45 days paypal will not help you but luckily for me the company was already under investigation.
It gets worse.
They company did provide a tracking number but sent it to a completely different country and it was signed for by someone else who's name is not even close to mine.
So once again I spoke to paypal who then told me that they are likely to have relatives that they send the parcels to so that it looks like they have sent the item!

Just don't bother

deboraho2
4/13/14

I discovered this site not long ago and was thrilled with the vast selection of purses, I ordered the Louis Vuitton Monogram Eclipse fashion bag #M51126, When it arrived, it was exactly as advertised.The style, price, quality and shipment was just what they told me it would be. . Happygirls8889 was a delight to work with and left messages every step of the way. I will definately do business with them in the future. I think it's all in which dealer you get, some good and some bad. This one is great........

valentiny
4/8/14

I am very disappointed by work of the ioffer.com
I ordered one product, but they sent me another product that I don't need.

dkr4
4/7/14

I have purchased 6 items in the past year from 4 different sellers and all items were on time as promised and were of great quality. You have to look through the sellers reviews and decide from there.

rokim
3/26/14

i`ve ordered two pairs of shoes,but received only one.no any support from the site neither contact with the seller...dont buy anything from this scum.

hazelj1
3/13/14

Have ordered 4 items - wallet, watch, bracelet and ring
I have received all items and for price paid they are excellent quality
I did have to wait 5 weeks for ring but the rest came within 3 weeks

chrisp78
3/3/14

Avoid this site!I have had multiple problems with sellers,items sent were totally different to what I paid for and shown on their site,some items were very poor quality.Some items were not sent and I was given an untraceable tracking number and very poor communication and don't waste your time lodging any disputes on ioffer because nothing happensAVOID AVOID AVOID!

artursn
2/25/14

Worese attitude to customers. Like junkjard. Lot of things, but mostly nothing to buy. Hard to navigate site. Wont use it again. Some sellers are kinda dealing things that are not gona be sent

singab
2/20/14

stop buying from ioffer.com its merely pure scam!!! i had purchased from ZHANG YI (real name) and using ZHENYONGXONG021 on IOFFER. I had puchased from this seller a watch and the above named had given me tracking number that the parcel was being shipped in the USA.i emailed the ZHANG YI that im not from USA. waited for few weeks until i cannot track the parcel anymore. and until now i was not able to get what i had paid for.DO NOT TRUST ANYBODY ON IOFFER MAKE A SECURE PAYMENT LIKE PAYPAL IN ORDER FOR YOU TO RECOVER THE MONEY YOU PAID FOR THIS SCAMMERS!!!

lolag3
2/16/14

Please, please, please stay away from his site. They only sell junk. I don't believe any single of the reviews there. Yo can't jump to read bad reviews as in amazon, it's all fake. I bought a Michael Kors watch which for the price I paid I was expecting to be fake but we all know there are fakes and fakes. This is the cheapest piece of sh*t you can ever imagine. On top of that it doesn't work. The hands of the watch get stuck at 10:50 and that's it. It's really a waste of time (it takes forever to arrive!) and money. I've learnt my lesson. Next time you want to get rid of some money give it to charity, much much better feeling inside that when someone cons you for a stupid watch!

nancyj16
2/12/14

Stay away from this site. Most of the things they sell are FAKE!!! They can't even respond to you in English. This is my first time going through a dispute for some earphones I purchased. I should have known it was to good to be true. I truly hope I can get a refund from paypal and I will never deal with this crooked website again.

georgen19
2/11/14

i buy a dvd from bikini summer movie when i received i was dissapointed because the seller never answered my complaint even just one person of the table desk answer and she said that the seller contacted with me in some days but nobody did now for me i dont recommend this site and i am sorry for this but that company is a piece of $#*! never can compete with amazon or ebay

daniela69
1/29/14

Ioffer is like the Chinese flee market if u don't know what ur doing then u will not like it's
U have to barder and u have to be straight foeword and not picky
The prices are decent
I got a fake wallet that was good quality Pandora stuff a watch or two not bad for what I paid sellers are annoying tho

michaelb133
1/22/14

Been over a month since I ordered a pair of shoes, absolutely no contact from the seller or any information on the where abouts of my product. I know this is a review for the WEBSITE and not the sellers but I think the website is at fault for allowing someone with 'positive' feedback to make descriptions on a false pretense that they will be here within a desired time for customers, and here I am a month later.

andreal17
1/15/14

shoes came in wrong size. They offered for me to return. postage to China 22.00 shoes cost 19.00 kept shoes.

janetb19
1/7/14

seller: 2013 NEW CHARLOTTE OLYMPIA BLACK SUEDE CAT FLAT SHOES from www19888. Never delivered shoes in 9 1/2 and kept delaying me. Ioffer customer service was not any help. Stay away from them and use a reputable site like ebay

ramonicaa
1/5/14

I purchased a mk bag over a month ago with the notion that it will arrive in 10 days. The next day after they took payment he gave a fake tracking # that I plugged in on all shipping sites comes up not found. Contact seller all he started is that it shipped wait a lil longer. In my opinion they all are con artist even the owner of the site to allow such a thing. Wish I knew about this site before I purchased. I would have never took the chance. I will stick with eBay from now on out.

lenap4
1/1/14

80% of the item in here, most of them came to me in different as the picture that been showing in the ioffer website. They was fake and look very bad. One sell name " Inexpensive3690" told me to cancel my order and never refund my money back!

yamilav
12/28/13

I ordered three things all off of different sellers. Only one of them came. But the other two items I have been waiting for still have not arrived. I ordered this about two months ago. The same day they took the money out of my account. I don't recommend this website to anyone it's a piece of crap!!

noora3
12/27/13

I ordered bedding sheets a month ago, and after a month of going back and forth and the seller telling me I need to be patient, I get a small box from China in the mail
what was inside? a piece of metal
IT WAS A FRAUD
I am filing a dispute on paypal for this

henrir7
12/24/13

On 17 August 2013 I ordered 4 items from 4 different suppliers and paid with PayPal. All of them kept me 2 months busy with all kinds of promises that goods on their way. Finally no goods arrived and it was too late to open dispute on PayPal for refund. Opening dispute on IOffer is useless. The site does nothing and claims it is only an intermediary. 2 of the supplier lied that goods had arrived and i didnt pick them up. The other 2 simply dont answer. And they are still on IOffer although the site knows that they did not delivered and took the money.

dawnr7
12/20/13

Very upset. I ordered glasses for my son. They never arrived. There is no contact phone number and no place to write a complaint. I paid through Pal and Im livid. It was a Christmas gift ! The seller was LOVECOME

gl984
12/20/13

I ordered something on iOffer back in November 2013. I used Paypal. They took the money and said I never paid. I have a transaction number etc... Never got the items I paid for. I have sent numerous request to iOffer and they just don't get back to me. Don't do it. It's a scam...

hannaht3
12/17/13

I have been ordering from this site for about 2-3 years never had a problem with not receiving my items the only this is do not order in mid Dec. or Jan because that is around Chinese New years and everything shuts down. I love the quality of the items I brought I have gotten purses, shoes, clothing, wallets ect never had a problem but if they do not take payment via paypal I do not deal with them it's that simple

Best Online Auctions Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber