US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

laurent17

Keep up the good work and the outstanding customer service!!! (in 14 reviews)

melissap22

My sister will certainly be looking at bridesmaid dresses for the day too. (in 7 reviews)

candyw1

with my measurements (custom measurements), and the dress fits as a glove! (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jenb42
1/17/16

Wedding date 10/10- I ordered my custom dress, already having another that I wasn't thrilled with. It was delivered before I expected and I was thrilled! I tried it on for my mother and aunts and there were tears!!! What else can I say? It fit as though it had been shaped to my body! I didn't have to alter a thing! I've seen bad reviews by some people on here but my experience was fantastic!! I was actually trying to post pictures of the dress but this site won't let me. I do NOT work for the company, either. I was married on the beach in North Carolina and live in KY now. I'm just a happy customer.

carap6
12/18/15

Like you I scoured the internet for reviews on this site, trying to convince myself that it would be possible to get a beautiful wedding dress for just $250. By the time I ordered my Chiffon Beach Wedding Dress BC952, I was really apprehensive about whether the dress would be usable. Reviews are so conflicting! I ordered on November 30 and the dress was delivered ahead of schedule on December 15 to Australia.

The dress is extremely high quality, with lining and an in-built bra so that there is no need to wear one. It was made exactly to my measurements and they followed the custom alterations request (no train). The embellishments on the dress were slightly different to the images, for example the belt was less embellished and less silver and same with the sleeves, however I preferred the sleeves and back the way they made it compared to the pictures! I don't like the belt as much but it is still very nice and you can see the quality n the hand-sewn beading. Overall I was really happy and feel like it is worth well over the $250 I paid for it. Definitely exceeded my expectations and I would 100% buy from inweddingdress.com again. I had already purchased a back-up dress from Forever New (more casual) and went and returned it today :)

Like other reviewers I think the less complicated/ornate your dress is, the more chance you have of being delighted versus disappointed. You also have to be prepared that the dress may not be 100% replica of the image given you are paying much less.

Overall I am really impressed. Take the chance and if you get the same person making your dress as I did (or someone equally as good), you won't be disappointed!

angelaw55
12/9/15

The dresses are super fine. Transaction was effortless and dress is well tailored, details are as in the picture and delivery was very quick. All the items i purchased were received and in good shape. Looking forward to the Day!!!
Thank you! I am purchasing from you again. Keep up the professionalism.

katheriner13
12/9/15

I ordered a wedding gown from this site and the gown is exquisite! I paid the small extra fee to have the gown made to my measurements and it fits like a glove. I will not have to have any alterations done to it. The workmanship is great, much higher quality than I expected for the price. And the gown has extensive beading and lace.
By the way my daughter, who is the only one who has seen it, says it is beautiful on me. I can't wait to wear it as I walk down the aisle to the man I still love!

jayp56
12/3/15

I ordered a custom fit wedding dress. I am 5 months pregnant and was so worried it wouldn't fit..but it does!! After reading some negative reviews really panicked but this small parcel arrived and out came the most beautiful dress...so so pleased. ..and relieved! I payed £300 for a dress that could be triple that!
Also did a rush order and came even earlier than expected

katiep22
9/24/15

This company is in China. They wouldn't allow me to return my dress because I ordered a custom color, but that was the main problem. It was not the color I ordered. They offered me $10 off another order. As though I would be dumb enough to dump more of my money on a different dress! On top of that the dress did not look like photo. The site is a scam. Do not order!

heatherh42
9/14/15

I ordered a dress for my daughter for my wedding and it had a rhinestone belt which came rusted!!!! Since it was a custom order they will not give me my money back. I get the custom order thing but seriously when it comes with rust on it??? All I was offered was the stupid $20 off coupon. I don't have time to order another one and I don't have another $200 to spend to fix their horrible product. They no longer will respond to my emails because they told me they took pictures of the dress before it shipped and I asked to see them. Horrible customer service!!!!

cherylc37
9/11/15

First I ordered two dress that were poorly made. Returning is a nightmare. You end up losing 1/2 the money you paid when you return for a refund. NEVER ORDER FROM INWEDDINGDRESS!!! When it sounds and looks like a great deal. IT ISN'T!!!!!!!!!!

maggiew11
8/15/15

I ordered a dress for my destination wedding in Italy. I was nervous about ordering online and tried to research best I could. I couldn't have asked for a better experience purchasing through InWeddingDress.com. The dress arrived actually much more beautiful than I could have expected, and when I went to get it hemmed (I purposely ordered a little bit larger, just in case), the seamstress told me the dress would have cost 4x the price had I purchased it locally. The dress really is just stunning; my friends are astonished that I could have gotten this online. More importantly, their customer service was great - it made the whole process seamless and they were very accommodating. When I needed my shipping address changed AFTER I placed the order, they were able to work their magic and re-route it for me. They even followed up with me afterwards to ensure its safe delivery!

Thank you InWeddingDress for making this so easy. I couldn't have asked for a better experience.

wendym38
8/9/15

DO NOT use this company for any wedding decisions what so ever! What they sell is not as advertised. I bought a wedding dress & had it altered to my measurement. It was delivered two sizes too big. When I asked for a full refund they refused.

nicolef26
7/17/15

So I thoroughly went through this site before ordering, even emailed them specifically asking about return policy- they just referred me back to the site. Thought I had it all down. The 30% restocking fee should be UP FRONT on the website. I am in the wedding industry ( photographer ) and thats the first thing on my contract. The deposit is nonrefundable. They hide this tidbit of info way past reading on the website. The dress they mailed me was not what was pictured on the site. It wasn't lace on the top, it was some weird sewn back and forth pattern to make it look like lace. I got professionally measured - as someone on their site said worked well for them. The dress came- not when requested. I specially called the delivery company and asked it to be delivered on Friday ( I was out of town ) and they left it on my porch wed morning. The dress didn't fit. Usually an A line dress is flattering on most figures. I am 5'5" and a size 8, wedding dresses are a totally different sizing so I ordered a 12 as per my measurements. The dress barley zippered and then the top "lace" part was huge. The A line stuck out after the bust line and made me look wide- ok so its ugly. I should have known. so I go to return it. Not only do I have to pay for shipping again and that god awful 30% restocking fee. They are charging me for the shipping the first time- that I was charged for. and then this was in the email they sent me

" 1 Reorder. If you keep the dress without return and reorder online, you are gifted a $20 dollar-off discount coupon towards your next order. If you are using this service, we will also apply free rush order service to get the new order shipped out in 10 days. It will save time and cost for you, and we sincerely hope you’ll consider this solution.

Regarding the high international delivery expense and the loss incurred of the return, we sincerely recommend you to consider keeping the dress or thinking of reselling the it online such as http://www.recycledbride.com/sell

This is why I EMAILED THEM IN THE FIRST PLACE AND GOT NO REAL RESPONSE! I will only be refunded 1/2 the price of the dress after being nickel-ed and dimed to death with the return. Lots of other sites include the return cause your purchasing something ONLINE that you can't try on.

Wishing I saw these reviews before purchasing. A MAJORITY of them are bad. Meanwhile they don't put any real reviews on their site. Going to try and get my CC company to only refund a partial for being lied to.

rochelleo1
7/16/15

Beautiful in every way! I ordered custom fit, and it fits beautifully. A little big in the waist, but I think that's because I've lost weight. Love how it flows. There is only one little negative, a small light spot is on the belt. Anyway, shipping was really fast. Thank you!

gilliano2
7/15/15

Wow! I was so surprised and so happy with my dress from InWeddingDress.com. The wedding gown was beautiful and just as high quality as any of the 1-2k dresses I tried on at Davids bridal. I know they are in China, but don't hold that against them. My dress arrived on time, the customer support people were very nice about all my questions and with a little faith this site saved me over $1200 on basically the same dress I was about to buy from DB. I wish I had bought my bridesmaids dresses there as well.... don't even get me started on the story.

Tip for consumers: Use their chat support, they are very nice.

stephanier33
7/7/15

This was our first time ordering from Inweddingdress, but we have loved the dress as well as our experience with the company. The dresses are amazingly tailored and the prices are just right. My daughter stood out on her homecoming night she received comment after comment from teachers and students alike. We have since ordered 3 more dresses, modest dresses are hard to find for my 5'10" daughter. but we always have a hard time choosing from the beautiful selections here!

elizabethp51
6/27/15

Ordered a swatch to make sure it was the right color I want before I placed my order on this site. I also had a dressmaker friend measured my bridesmaids then ordered 6 dresses totally. They all arrived yesterday, I changed the dresses from strapless to halter neck - it
was brilliant. Great quality fabric, perfect fit, absolutely gorgeous embroidery & beading. I ordered them 9 months before the wedding so I had time just in case. I also requested extra fabric to get bow ties made locally for my groomsmen.

rebekahn2
6/19/15

I was VERY dubious about ordering from this site, I'd read lots of mixed reviews. My wedding is not a formal affair and I wanted a wedding dress that would suit the occasion. After a lot of hum's and ha's I finally made my order; I paid the extra few pounds to have my dress custom made. I couldn't be any happier with my purchase, the material was fabulous and the fit was great! I'm looking forward to my wedding. Thank You:-) x

jenniferp60
6/8/15

My mum bought a dress to wear at my wedding, it is very beautiful, the workmanship and quality of the material is great.
It has gorgeous beading and the fabric is heavy and lush. The only thing to be prepared for is the train to be much longer than pictured. It wasn't an issue for my mum though as she has yet to buy shoes, then will get it re-hemmed.

I bought my wedding dress here and it is of the same quality, will now be getting the bridesmaids dresses as well.

jennyt16
5/19/15

I'm a plus sized bride getting married on the beach with a small budget. I tried on dresses at a local shop and didn't find anything that I really liked so I decided to give this a try. I ordered the Summer Lace Wedding Dress BC007. I opted for the custom size hoping that it would fit me better. I also ordered the matching jacket. I was so nervous about ordering my wedding dress this way. My dress arrived quickly, I was a bit disappointed to find out that it was made in China, but really I kind of suspected it would be even though it does not say anywhere on the site. At first my stomach dropped because my package was a 10x12 inch mailing envelope. No box to be found. It was folded in a garment bag inside the mailing envelope. I pulled it out and was VERY pleasently surprised. My dress is way better than I could have hoped. The all over lace is gorgeous, the lace trim is perfect. It feels well made and fits me wonderfully ( it is a bit big in the bust but I am nursing so I attribute it to that, I really think it was made to the measurements I gave them) my jacket fits better than anything I have ever put on. I searched and the only flaw that I found was that the eye hook at the top of the zipper has no loop, so it actually doesn't hook onto anything but that is a small thing. I'm sure my dress isn't comperable to a high end dress but since I've never been close enough to one to know, I don't really care. For $300 I have a wedding dress that I love and I'm perfectly happy with that.

katem45
5/18/15

Do NOT use this company... They will not give you a return on your order. I never even got my order... I cancelled it and lost 1/3 of my payment! Terrible business model. I paid $311 and only got $200 back... How is that right when I didn't even get the product???

kellyo8
4/7/15

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased a maid of honor dress from inwedding dress in March. I had my measurements taken professionally by a tailor and chose the custom made option with inwedding dress. When the dress arrived it came directly from China, smelled terrible and didn't fit AT ALL. I couldn't even zip it. It was also very poorly made, cheap, didn't look at all like the picture on the website and was made of polyester even though it was advertised as chiffon. Worst yet they won't let me return it even though they have a policy that says if a custom dress is off by an inch it can be returned. I followed all the custom dress return instructions and they kept saying I had measured wrong over and over which wasn't true. Finally I contacted my credit card company who said I had to first return the dress. There is no return address listed anywhere on the website and they ignored my request for an address so I just returned it to the province in China that was on the return address of the package it came in. Cost me $20 to return and I don't know the outcome of the credit card dispute yet.

tanyah10
4/7/15

I searched and searched for the perfect wedding gown and thought I found it on this site. I was so excited when I ordered it and couldn't wait for it to arrive. There were no updates on the website so I emailed to find out when my order would arrive. I received a reply that they would get back to me with a tracking number. They didn't. I was out of work sick with the flu for a week and the dress was delivered in that time. I was not notified. When I finally got back to work it was already past their "5 business day" return period. I took the dress home so excited to finally try it on. I was disappointed to find the dress folded into a small package and wrinkled beyond belief! But, the worst part was when I put it on and I could have fit another person in it with me! The dress was huge. I don't know if it's possible to alter something this ill-fitting but it can't be cheap. Not to mention, I'm out of time. So, I emailed the company to find out about returning it and they told me that it was past the deadline and I was welcome to buy another dress and they would give me like $10 off. Are you kidding me?!? It was bad enough I was going to suffer the 30% restocking fee for their bad sizing, now I'm getting nothing and I don't feel like I can sell the dress because I don't know what size to advertise it as. Oh! And the "customer service" person told me that wedding attire is always sized differently. Well, guess what. I went to David's Bridal and my size fit perfectly. No alterations required. I did try a second time to appeal to them about my illness and the fact that they didn't send me the tracking number as promised. Of course, no reply. I am a huge online shopper and I am always very careful. I let the dress cloud my judgement on this one.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! You won't get what you think you're getting.

deirdret
3/31/15

I found a dress I loved on inweddingdress.com when I was looking for style inspiration for my wedding gown. I shopped in many stores but could not find anything like this dress. I was really nervous about ordering a dress online like this, but figured for the low price of ~$290 I could take a chance. I ordered it on 2/25/15 and it arrived on 3/30/15. I am so thrilled to say the dress is beautiful. I need to get alterations to fit it to me better, because I chose not to do custom measurements as I wanted the option to return. However the fabric is beautiful - it has lace on top, chiffon skirt with satin skirt lining. The quality of the dress is really good - it seems both sturdy and light & flowy. I really don't see any imperfections. It's really lovely. I love it, I'm so happy I took a chance. When I get married in September I'll post a photo of the dress!

deirdres4
2/26/15

I got so many complements on my dress(style No. BC094). It was comfortable to wear all day and night. It looks much better in person than it did on the website and at $219 the quality was outstanding.

johnm423
2/5/15

Purchased a dress for my granddaughter for her aunt's wedding. The dress is absolutely beautiful and fit perfectly. The skilled workmanship on the dress was up,and above all my expectations. My granddaughter looks absolutely adorable in her dress. The service I received was exceptional and it took no time at all, after I order the dress to get the finished product. I give the dress a 5 star rating and inweddingdress a 5 star rating. Thank you for making such a beautiful dress.

mariac56
1/30/15

I received my dress a few days ago and I just love it. I will have to have a few alterations done to make it fit perfectly but I knew that I would. The only complaint I have is that the underskirt is not quite full enough. I ordered one size larger than I normally wear and I'm glad I did. Other than that one little thing it's great. I can't wait to get it altered so that it will fit just right. I ordered it on Jan. 17 and got it on Jan. 27 so I was very happy with the turn around time. It only took 4 days to get here (Idaho, USA) once it shipped and the shipping was $15.00 which I thought was very fair. So, for $189.00 plus the alteration cost I'll have a beautiful dress( I know that I won't see anyone else wearing the same thing). I'll definitely order from you again the next time I need a special occasion dress.

sandraj20
1/19/15

Before I got this idea of looking up in the internet, I went to some wedding stores and I was disappointed with the out-of-date models I saw and the prices were incredible expensive. I was also a bit afraid of buying my wedding dress online, but after reading several reviews and comparing to other websites, I decided to buy at inweddingdress. I couldn't have made a better choice! Everything worked out well: Payment, shipping, delivery... The table with measures helped a lot, I have to do minor adjustments so it can fit perfectly. I am amazed with the quality and the stitching of the dress, I really felt like a princess as I tried it on. Thanks so much! Keep making bride's dreams come true :)

elizabeths69
1/7/15

Must say you stunned me!!! Im a big sized bride. That is why I thought I'd try to order here. Was a bit anxious though because I ordered a bit late, one and a halv month before the wedding... Ordered the dress in the morning 21 of Dec. It arrived in Canada on the morning
of 3 of Jan. Thank you so much for the fast delivery!!!! Also a bit anxious about the fitting... which was perfect. Also: I sent questions before ordering - these were answered between 1-6 hours later!!!

Thank you for wonderful service and a wonderful dress!!!

kristier2
12/24/14

The dress is AMAZING. I ordered one to see how it is and test it out, now I will order the remaining seven dresses for my bridesmaids, 8 dresses in total. I HIGHLY recommend. I have ordered a dress from here and some from other websites and their quality is by far the best. A very happy customer!

danetter2
12/2/14

I ordered my dress hoping it was as pretty as the picture and it really is!!! The lace its simply divine! not cheap looking at all! My measurements were bigger than the largest of dresses but there's around 1.5-2 inches give in both side seams. its a really easy job to alter. I have also taken out the bust cups as they really looked funny, it looks much better without them.I am also adding more sparkles again you can easily do yourself.
My dress came in 12 DAYS!!!!!! AMAZING!!! Don't hesitate to buy from this site its great value for money. But don't expect couture quality that's not what you pay for.

cheya4
12/1/14

I bought my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen ties off this site. They arrived all crushed into the smallest back each other them covered in creases. I thought that this was the worst part, until me and my bridesmaids put the dresses on. They were disgusting! The quality of the fabric was terrible, synthetic stuff and the designs did not match the pictures in the website at all.
The bridal gown was extremely heavy and there was an attachment on the back that fell off with less than three steps as I practiced walking in it.
The lace was tearing away from the top of the bridesmaid dresses and one of the zippers wouldn't do all the way up.
Not only were their products bad, but their customer service was terrible. They were rude and refused to give a refund until PayPal stepped in on my behalf.
After I thought everything was over, they requested that I send a cheap "free gift" bag back that I had forgotten to send back because it was not an item I had purchased and the dispute had gone on so long. They refused to take any offers of a "pay off" only to make me go to the trouble of sending back the bag as well.
Needless to say, ALL of inweddingdress.com products are MADE IN CHINA despite the fact that they don't mention it on their website and they out source their makers so the consistency across products is practically non-existent. Do not buy from them.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

sheenab3
11/26/14

The dress is gorgeous! It does not even require any alteration.
It’s clear that is not the most expensive dress, which I definitely would have preferred but for the price, it is an unbelievable deal. It makes me feel like a princess. It also shipped promptly and was packaged so it wasn't destructive to the dress which I appreciated. Thank you so much.

joycer12
11/20/14

VERY UNHAPPY ! I ordered a Mother of the Bride dress custom made with very exact measurements. It arrived about three weeks later which was good, BUT the sleeves were way too tight, the armholes were too small and the bodice was about 5 inches too big. The fabric color was a bit different to the photos (Chocolate). The fabric was no where near the quality of that in the photo. The actual dress was well made, lined with good craftsmanship. When I emailed the company they instructed me to take it to a tailor to have it fixed. I asked for more fabric to remake the sleeves. They agreed to send the fabric but I had to pay for the postage. IT TOOK 9 weeks for the fabric to arrive. I had to pay $120 to have the dress altered and another $25 to have it professionally pressed because I came screwed up in the bag.
I like the style and look of the dress and it is now wearable, BUT I would never order from this company again.

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE

peggym8
11/18/14

I ordered my dress to be custom made as I fell between size 12-14. I waited anxiously for almost a month, and it arrived perfectly on time. I tried it on, fully expecting to need some type of alterations would need to be made, but I was wrong. It fits PERFECTLY! The quality of the dress is remarkable, the lace looks great, and the inside material is very soft. I removed the train (for my beach wedding)and added straps to the dress, it turned out beautifully. I'm very happy with how it looks. My only complaint is that a few beadings were not really good, so I will have them removed.
Anyway, I would say that I am still satisfied despite the little defaults, it worth the price that I’ve paid it ! I will continue to order from this site. THANK YOU!

melissap22
11/11/14

I went to inweddingdress the first time, to get a mother of the bride outfit and came away with the most amazing outfit, which I loved. So when it was my turn to look for a wedding dress I returned to this site. When I got it, it’s more than I ever wished. It's looking not exactly like on photos on web site but it’s still good. It fit me perfectly and gave me the exact look I wanted. Can't wait to put it on my wedding day. My sister will certainly be looking at bridesmaid dresses for the day too.

jennifert36
11/3/14

The dress came in, it wasn't exactly the right color, but it was for my niece, and she was very beautiful. She was a junior bridesmaid, so the color was off from the other dresses, and it made her stand out, which ultimately we took as a good sign.
We ordered the dress a little bit big, on accident, because her mother didn't want to measure her.. LOL. Anyway, now she has a nice dress she was able to wear to her aunt's wedding (me!) and something she can keep around for a while in case she needs a formal dress for any other occasion. Wonderful quality, punctual shipping, and well manufactured. Excellent bargain!

carolinem17
10/27/14

Dress for a Dinner. I am a size 14 top & 10 bottom and 5ft 2 so decided to go for custom made in Black. I was very cautious at first at using this site BUT the service is fantastic, no hassle at all, the dress fitted perfect with no alterations and the quality is superb. I am so happy with style its a gorgeous dress so elegant. I deducted 2 cms off length of dress as it stated on measurements that they added this on to allow for shoes, I did not want mine dragging on floor, so glad I did it is perfect length. Brilliant service and able to track once shipped through DHL site. Definitely recommend this site.

helenb29
10/25/14

A great big thank you to the Seamstress who lovingly crafted my beautiful dress. The quality of the dress is exceptional, and fits me perfectly according to the measurements I submitted. As the Mother of the Bride, I was struggling to find something and became dismayed at some of the dresses I tried made with inexpensive fabrics and lack of attention to detail. My dress, on the other hand, at a very affordable price, makes me feel elegant and beautiful and I am looking forward to wearing it at my daughter's wedding.

sallyz
10/21/14

The quality of the dress is genuinely better than some of the dresses I tried on in several wedding shops. There are clear sequins and beading amongst the pearls which I wasn't expecting, but they actually give the dress the wow factor. It is heavy which feels luxurious. The built in bra is so comfortable. I ordered the size 22W as it was closest to my size.
If you are unsure about ordering from here, I promise you, you will not be disappointed. Just wish I knew about this site when I went bridesmaid dress shopping.

janellec4
10/13/14

I ordered a dress for my wedding. A friend of mine recommended the site as I am getting married next month. She ordered a bridesmaid dress and showed me and I was impressed with quality. I found a gorgeous dress out of the hundreds of wedding dresses available. I finally decided to order it and went for custom made measurements as it is only a slight cost more and completely worth it.
After receiving my dress I am so incredibly happy. I would not change a thing about it. The inbuilt bra is amazing. I don't even have to wear a bra with the dress as the support the dress gives is amazing.
The delivery time was amazing as well. I was quoted 3-4 weeks and it was in my hands within 2 weeks and I ordered a custom made so I expected it to be longer.
After I received my wedding dress I recommended the site to my friend who then purchased her maid of honour dress and also a friend from Australia who is attending the wedding as well ended up purchasing dresses from the site for her trip because of my recommendation.

dannh
10/7/14

I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses from InWeddingDress. The first dress I ordered was beautifully made and came in a pink colour. I was so impressed and very happily ordered 2 more dresses in the same colour and make.

This is where things went wrong. The second 2 dresses came in Peach colour, which was a different colour to the first dress and were not well made like the first dress.

I contacted the company about this and they advised that I could not get a refund or new dresses in the correct colour, as the dresses were ordered at different times.

I have had to buy 3 new dresses from another vendor as the bridesmaid dresses from InWeddingDress are not usable for the wedding.

A word of warning to anyone considering this site. The dress quality differs as they contract out the construction to different suppliers. Be prepared not to get the dress of your dreams - and be ready to buy another dress from another supplier.

I would not recommend this site.

karyny
10/6/14

Here’s a picture of me trying it on when I got the dress back from my local tailor.
I ordered it in navy. It was a lovely dress with nice colour. I was satisfied with the good quality material and sewing and the detail at the chest were carefully made. I would recommend you to my friends and relatives.

dulcem
9/16/14

My dress is AMAZING! I ordered it in a size 12 and I chose the color claret with black accents. The dress is true to size, has a built in bra, wrap included,beautiful color and it is a great quality satin for the price. I also purchased the 3/4 length sleeve jacket to go with it in the claret color and it matched the dress perfectly.
This is my third purchase from Inwddingdress and they have all been wonderful purchases. I will definitely keep buying from this site.

teresaw10
9/2/14

Fantastic! The dress is really really beautifully made. I love it! Thank you InWeddingDress people!

karam14
8/26/14

I am thrilled. I ordered the dress with the custom fitting 14 days ago. It is for my 13 year old daughter who is going to be in her brother's wedding. Not only did it arrive much sooner than I expected, it fits great! I was a little nervous regarding the quality but actually its much nicer than what I saw in the stores. I would definitely use this site again and I am going to tell the other bridesmaids about it.

joannal6
8/19/14

I love my Dress, its so beautiful. Unfortunately the dress does not sit over my bust nicely as I have quite a large bust. I though I could squeeze them into a size 14, but it looks far too busty, with a lot of cleavage.
I have just re ordered the dress in a larger size because Im so in love with it, and HAVE to wear it to the ball I'm attending.
The only downside, which is very miner, in the dress is that there is some tulle under the skirt to make it more voluminous, where the tulle has been attached to the lining, there is about 1.5 cmd of extra tulle that is a little scratchy but if I trim it or wear high wasted spanxs/undergarment I wouldn't feel it. Anyway, very gorgeous dress.

Tip for consumers: If you’re going to order the dress defiantly make sure you measure correctly and if your in-between sizes, got for the larger one.

wendym20
8/12/14

Thank you for your wonderful service!
I received my dress today in perfect condition!!! A whole 28 hours earlier than estimated! The dress material is heavy and of good quality, and just (if not better) as in the picture! I am very, very, very happy and satisfied! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I also paid some money for my alterations. I had the hem taken up and a bustle put in, but it was still MUCH cheaper than buying a dress from a bridal shop, so don't hesitate to buy from them!!!!! I can't wait for my wedding day!

meganm15
8/7/14

We are having a beach wedding in October. It is the perfect barefoot wedding dress- I bought one a few months ago to see what it was like then bought another so i can get one wet in the ocean during photographs.
The price allowed me to do this without feeling guilty for ruining a $2000 dress AND its beautiful. There were slight imperfections on the hem lines and a few loose threads, not
something that would bother me.
If you want perfect im sure you would get fitted in an expensive boutique and pay the top dollar they ask for instead of taking a gamble with a dress bought online.
Thank you Inweddingdress. If Im in need of a nice dress for another occasion, will be back to check out your selection.

jessicaf10
7/31/14

I dont even want to give them one star put it wont let me post unless I do. Please do the research before ordering from here and DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a wedding dress. Had it customized sized and delivered. It looked NOTHING like the picture. The stitching was literally falling apart at the shoulders, the sizes were completely off and ot looked like someone took a box cutter to the neckline and arms of the dress. I was disguisted with it and they refuse to give me a number to speak to someone and keep sending me links from there website when I email them about how poorly put together my dress was. I guess I could go with "you get what you pay for" but I didnt even get that. They totally got one over on me.

laurent17
7/29/14

The dress was ordered by our daughter, and she is absolutely delighted with it. It is a perfect fit, the sizing chart was very accurate, the dress itself is of great quality at a very good price, all in all a very nice dress, just as described; with the ease of online shopping..
The ordering and payment process was very easy, and the dress was delivered in 7 days, that is fantastic service.
Keep up the good work and the outstanding customer service!!! We will be back in the future!

tarah14
7/24/14

My daughter's dress arrived within the time-frame promised. The quality is excellent. The interior construction hides all seams so that there are no itchy sections for my daughter to have to deal with. Gown is completely lined. I had email exchanges with Customer Service
before ordering to ensure that I was ordering the correct size. It fits her perfectly. My daughter absolutely fell in love with it on-line, and she adores it in person. The price was great. I've paid this price point for gowns in the past from other sites, and sometimes had to return them because they weren't lined. The dress is really beautiful in person.