US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

laurent17

Keep up the good work and the outstanding customer service!!! (in 12 reviews)

melissap22

My sister will certainly be looking at bridesmaid dresses for the day too. (in 7 reviews)

callieb8

The dress was $127 (it was $10 extra for custom measurements - that's included in the $127). (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

elizabethp51
6/27/15

Ordered a swatch to make sure it was the right color I want before I placed my order on this site. I also had a dressmaker friend measured my bridesmaids then ordered 6 dresses totally. They all arrived yesterday, I changed the dresses from strapless to halter neck - it
was brilliant. Great quality fabric, perfect fit, absolutely gorgeous embroidery & beading. I ordered them 9 months before the wedding so I had time just in case. I also requested extra fabric to get bow ties made locally for my groomsmen.

rebekahn2
6/19/15

I was VERY dubious about ordering from this site, I'd read lots of mixed reviews. My wedding is not a formal affair and I wanted a wedding dress that would suit the occasion. After a lot of hum's and ha's I finally made my order; I paid the extra few pounds to have my dress custom made. I couldn't be any happier with my purchase, the material was fabulous and the fit was great! I'm looking forward to my wedding. Thank You:-) x

jenniferp60
6/8/15

My mum bought a dress to wear at my wedding, it is very beautiful, the workmanship and quality of the material is great.
It has gorgeous beading and the fabric is heavy and lush. The only thing to be prepared for is the train to be much longer than pictured. It wasn't an issue for my mum though as she has yet to buy shoes, then will get it re-hemmed.

I bought my wedding dress here and it is of the same quality, will now be getting the bridesmaids dresses as well.

jennyt16
5/19/15

I'm a plus sized bride getting married on the beach with a small budget. I tried on dresses at a local shop and didn't find anything that I really liked so I decided to give this a try. I ordered the Summer Lace Wedding Dress BC007. I opted for the custom size hoping that it would fit me better. I also ordered the matching jacket. I was so nervous about ordering my wedding dress this way. My dress arrived quickly, I was a bit disappointed to find out that it was made in China, but really I kind of suspected it would be even though it does not say anywhere on the site. At first my stomach dropped because my package was a 10x12 inch mailing envelope. No box to be found. It was folded in a garment bag inside the mailing envelope. I pulled it out and was VERY pleasently surprised. My dress is way better than I could have hoped. The all over lace is gorgeous, the lace trim is perfect. It feels well made and fits me wonderfully ( it is a bit big in the bust but I am nursing so I attribute it to that, I really think it was made to the measurements I gave them) my jacket fits better than anything I have ever put on. I searched and the only flaw that I found was that the eye hook at the top of the zipper has no loop, so it actually doesn't hook onto anything but that is a small thing. I'm sure my dress isn't comperable to a high end dress but since I've never been close enough to one to know, I don't really care. For $300 I have a wedding dress that I love and I'm perfectly happy with that.

katem45
5/18/15

Do NOT use this company... They will not give you a return on your order. I never even got my order... I cancelled it and lost 1/3 of my payment! Terrible business model. I paid $311 and only got $200 back... How is that right when I didn't even get the product???

kellyo8
4/7/15

DON'T ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I purchased a maid of honor dress from inwedding dress in March. I had my measurements taken professionally by a tailor and chose the custom made option with inwedding dress. When the dress arrived it came directly from China, smelled terrible and didn't fit AT ALL. I couldn't even zip it. It was also very poorly made, cheap, didn't look at all like the picture on the website and was made of polyester even though it was advertised as chiffon. Worst yet they won't let me return it even though they have a policy that says if a custom dress is off by an inch it can be returned. I followed all the custom dress return instructions and they kept saying I had measured wrong over and over which wasn't true. Finally I contacted my credit card company who said I had to first return the dress. There is no return address listed anywhere on the website and they ignored my request for an address so I just returned it to the province in China that was on the return address of the package it came in. Cost me $20 to return and I don't know the outcome of the credit card dispute yet.

tanyah10
4/7/15

I searched and searched for the perfect wedding gown and thought I found it on this site. I was so excited when I ordered it and couldn't wait for it to arrive. There were no updates on the website so I emailed to find out when my order would arrive. I received a reply that they would get back to me with a tracking number. They didn't. I was out of work sick with the flu for a week and the dress was delivered in that time. I was not notified. When I finally got back to work it was already past their "5 business day" return period. I took the dress home so excited to finally try it on. I was disappointed to find the dress folded into a small package and wrinkled beyond belief! But, the worst part was when I put it on and I could have fit another person in it with me! The dress was huge. I don't know if it's possible to alter something this ill-fitting but it can't be cheap. Not to mention, I'm out of time. So, I emailed the company to find out about returning it and they told me that it was past the deadline and I was welcome to buy another dress and they would give me like $10 off. Are you kidding me?!? It was bad enough I was going to suffer the 30% restocking fee for their bad sizing, now I'm getting nothing and I don't feel like I can sell the dress because I don't know what size to advertise it as. Oh! And the "customer service" person told me that wedding attire is always sized differently. Well, guess what. I went to David's Bridal and my size fit perfectly. No alterations required. I did try a second time to appeal to them about my illness and the fact that they didn't send me the tracking number as promised. Of course, no reply. I am a huge online shopper and I am always very careful. I let the dress cloud my judgement on this one.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! You won't get what you think you're getting.

deirdret
3/31/15

I found a dress I loved on inweddingdress.com when I was looking for style inspiration for my wedding gown. I shopped in many stores but could not find anything like this dress. I was really nervous about ordering a dress online like this, but figured for the low price of ~$290 I could take a chance. I ordered it on 2/25/15 and it arrived on 3/30/15. I am so thrilled to say the dress is beautiful. I need to get alterations to fit it to me better, because I chose not to do custom measurements as I wanted the option to return. However the fabric is beautiful - it has lace on top, chiffon skirt with satin skirt lining. The quality of the dress is really good - it seems both sturdy and light & flowy. I really don't see any imperfections. It's really lovely. I love it, I'm so happy I took a chance. When I get married in September I'll post a photo of the dress!

deirdres4
2/26/15

I got so many complements on my dress(style No. BC094). It was comfortable to wear all day and night. It looks much better in person than it did on the website and at $219 the quality was outstanding.

johnm423
2/5/15

Purchased a dress for my granddaughter for her aunt's wedding. The dress is absolutely beautiful and fit perfectly. The skilled workmanship on the dress was up,and above all my expectations. My granddaughter looks absolutely adorable in her dress. The service I received was exceptional and it took no time at all, after I order the dress to get the finished product. I give the dress a 5 star rating and inweddingdress a 5 star rating. Thank you for making such a beautiful dress.

mariac56
1/30/15

I received my dress a few days ago and I just love it. I will have to have a few alterations done to make it fit perfectly but I knew that I would. The only complaint I have is that the underskirt is not quite full enough. I ordered one size larger than I normally wear and I'm glad I did. Other than that one little thing it's great. I can't wait to get it altered so that it will fit just right. I ordered it on Jan. 17 and got it on Jan. 27 so I was very happy with the turn around time. It only took 4 days to get here (Idaho, USA) once it shipped and the shipping was $15.00 which I thought was very fair. So, for $189.00 plus the alteration cost I'll have a beautiful dress( I know that I won't see anyone else wearing the same thing). I'll definitely order from you again the next time I need a special occasion dress.

sandraj20
1/19/15

Before I got this idea of looking up in the internet, I went to some wedding stores and I was disappointed with the out-of-date models I saw and the prices were incredible expensive. I was also a bit afraid of buying my wedding dress online, but after reading several reviews and comparing to other websites, I decided to buy at inweddingdress. I couldn't have made a better choice! Everything worked out well: Payment, shipping, delivery... The table with measures helped a lot, I have to do minor adjustments so it can fit perfectly. I am amazed with the quality and the stitching of the dress, I really felt like a princess as I tried it on. Thanks so much! Keep making bride's dreams come true :)

elizabeths69
1/7/15

Must say you stunned me!!! Im a big sized bride. That is why I thought I'd try to order here. Was a bit anxious though because I ordered a bit late, one and a halv month before the wedding... Ordered the dress in the morning 21 of Dec. It arrived in Canada on the morning
of 3 of Jan. Thank you so much for the fast delivery!!!! Also a bit anxious about the fitting... which was perfect. Also: I sent questions before ordering - these were answered between 1-6 hours later!!!

Thank you for wonderful service and a wonderful dress!!!

kristier2
12/24/14

The dress is AMAZING. I ordered one to see how it is and test it out, now I will order the remaining seven dresses for my bridesmaids, 8 dresses in total. I HIGHLY recommend. I have ordered a dress from here and some from other websites and their quality is by far the best. A very happy customer!

danetter2
12/2/14

I ordered my dress hoping it was as pretty as the picture and it really is!!! The lace its simply divine! not cheap looking at all! My measurements were bigger than the largest of dresses but there's around 1.5-2 inches give in both side seams. its a really easy job to alter. I have also taken out the bust cups as they really looked funny, it looks much better without them.I am also adding more sparkles again you can easily do yourself.
My dress came in 12 DAYS!!!!!! AMAZING!!! Don't hesitate to buy from this site its great value for money. But don't expect couture quality that's not what you pay for.

cheya4
12/1/14

I bought my wedding dress, bridesmaids dresses and groomsmen ties off this site. They arrived all crushed into the smallest back each other them covered in creases. I thought that this was the worst part, until me and my bridesmaids put the dresses on. They were disgusting! The quality of the fabric was terrible, synthetic stuff and the designs did not match the pictures in the website at all.
The bridal gown was extremely heavy and there was an attachment on the back that fell off with less than three steps as I practiced walking in it.
The lace was tearing away from the top of the bridesmaid dresses and one of the zippers wouldn't do all the way up.
Not only were their products bad, but their customer service was terrible. They were rude and refused to give a refund until PayPal stepped in on my behalf.
After I thought everything was over, they requested that I send a cheap "free gift" bag back that I had forgotten to send back because it was not an item I had purchased and the dispute had gone on so long. They refused to take any offers of a "pay off" only to make me go to the trouble of sending back the bag as well.
Needless to say, ALL of inweddingdress.com products are MADE IN CHINA despite the fact that they don't mention it on their website and they out source their makers so the consistency across products is practically non-existent. Do not buy from them.

Tip for consumers: DON'T!

sheenab3
11/26/14

The dress is gorgeous! It does not even require any alteration.
It’s clear that is not the most expensive dress, which I definitely would have preferred but for the price, it is an unbelievable deal. It makes me feel like a princess. It also shipped promptly and was packaged so it wasn't destructive to the dress which I appreciated. Thank you so much.

joycer12
11/20/14

VERY UNHAPPY ! I ordered a Mother of the Bride dress custom made with very exact measurements. It arrived about three weeks later which was good, BUT the sleeves were way too tight, the armholes were too small and the bodice was about 5 inches too big. The fabric color was a bit different to the photos (Chocolate). The fabric was no where near the quality of that in the photo. The actual dress was well made, lined with good craftsmanship. When I emailed the company they instructed me to take it to a tailor to have it fixed. I asked for more fabric to remake the sleeves. They agreed to send the fabric but I had to pay for the postage. IT TOOK 9 weeks for the fabric to arrive. I had to pay $120 to have the dress altered and another $25 to have it professionally pressed because I came screwed up in the bag.
I like the style and look of the dress and it is now wearable, BUT I would never order from this company again.

Tip for consumers: NEVER EVER ORDER FROM THIS SITE

peggym8
11/18/14

I ordered my dress to be custom made as I fell between size 12-14. I waited anxiously for almost a month, and it arrived perfectly on time. I tried it on, fully expecting to need some type of alterations would need to be made, but I was wrong. It fits PERFECTLY! The quality of the dress is remarkable, the lace looks great, and the inside material is very soft. I removed the train (for my beach wedding)and added straps to the dress, it turned out beautifully. I'm very happy with how it looks. My only complaint is that a few beadings were not really good, so I will have them removed.
Anyway, I would say that I am still satisfied despite the little defaults, it worth the price that I’ve paid it ! I will continue to order from this site. THANK YOU!

melissap22
11/11/14

I went to inweddingdress the first time, to get a mother of the bride outfit and came away with the most amazing outfit, which I loved. So when it was my turn to look for a wedding dress I returned to this site. When I got it, it’s more than I ever wished. It's looking not exactly like on photos on web site but it’s still good. It fit me perfectly and gave me the exact look I wanted. Can't wait to put it on my wedding day. My sister will certainly be looking at bridesmaid dresses for the day too.

jennifert36
11/3/14

The dress came in, it wasn't exactly the right color, but it was for my niece, and she was very beautiful. She was a junior bridesmaid, so the color was off from the other dresses, and it made her stand out, which ultimately we took as a good sign.
We ordered the dress a little bit big, on accident, because her mother didn't want to measure her.. LOL. Anyway, now she has a nice dress she was able to wear to her aunt's wedding (me!) and something she can keep around for a while in case she needs a formal dress for any other occasion. Wonderful quality, punctual shipping, and well manufactured. Excellent bargain!

carolinem17
10/27/14

Dress for a Dinner. I am a size 14 top & 10 bottom and 5ft 2 so decided to go for custom made in Black. I was very cautious at first at using this site BUT the service is fantastic, no hassle at all, the dress fitted perfect with no alterations and the quality is superb. I am so happy with style its a gorgeous dress so elegant. I deducted 2 cms off length of dress as it stated on measurements that they added this on to allow for shoes, I did not want mine dragging on floor, so glad I did it is perfect length. Brilliant service and able to track once shipped through DHL site. Definitely recommend this site.

helenb29
10/25/14

A great big thank you to the Seamstress who lovingly crafted my beautiful dress. The quality of the dress is exceptional, and fits me perfectly according to the measurements I submitted. As the Mother of the Bride, I was struggling to find something and became dismayed at some of the dresses I tried made with inexpensive fabrics and lack of attention to detail. My dress, on the other hand, at a very affordable price, makes me feel elegant and beautiful and I am looking forward to wearing it at my daughter's wedding.

sallyz
10/21/14

The quality of the dress is genuinely better than some of the dresses I tried on in several wedding shops. There are clear sequins and beading amongst the pearls which I wasn't expecting, but they actually give the dress the wow factor. It is heavy which feels luxurious. The built in bra is so comfortable. I ordered the size 22W as it was closest to my size.
If you are unsure about ordering from here, I promise you, you will not be disappointed. Just wish I knew about this site when I went bridesmaid dress shopping.

janellec4
10/13/14

I ordered a dress for my wedding. A friend of mine recommended the site as I am getting married next month. She ordered a bridesmaid dress and showed me and I was impressed with quality. I found a gorgeous dress out of the hundreds of wedding dresses available. I finally decided to order it and went for custom made measurements as it is only a slight cost more and completely worth it.
After receiving my dress I am so incredibly happy. I would not change a thing about it. The inbuilt bra is amazing. I don't even have to wear a bra with the dress as the support the dress gives is amazing.
The delivery time was amazing as well. I was quoted 3-4 weeks and it was in my hands within 2 weeks and I ordered a custom made so I expected it to be longer.
After I received my wedding dress I recommended the site to my friend who then purchased her maid of honour dress and also a friend from Australia who is attending the wedding as well ended up purchasing dresses from the site for her trip because of my recommendation.

dannh
10/7/14

I ordered 3 bridesmaid dresses from InWeddingDress. The first dress I ordered was beautifully made and came in a pink colour. I was so impressed and very happily ordered 2 more dresses in the same colour and make.

This is where things went wrong. The second 2 dresses came in Peach colour, which was a different colour to the first dress and were not well made like the first dress.

I contacted the company about this and they advised that I could not get a refund or new dresses in the correct colour, as the dresses were ordered at different times.

I have had to buy 3 new dresses from another vendor as the bridesmaid dresses from InWeddingDress are not usable for the wedding.

A word of warning to anyone considering this site. The dress quality differs as they contract out the construction to different suppliers. Be prepared not to get the dress of your dreams - and be ready to buy another dress from another supplier.

I would not recommend this site.

karyny
10/6/14

Here’s a picture of me trying it on when I got the dress back from my local tailor.
I ordered it in navy. It was a lovely dress with nice colour. I was satisfied with the good quality material and sewing and the detail at the chest were carefully made. I would recommend you to my friends and relatives.

dulcem
9/16/14

My dress is AMAZING! I ordered it in a size 12 and I chose the color claret with black accents. The dress is true to size, has a built in bra, wrap included,beautiful color and it is a great quality satin for the price. I also purchased the 3/4 length sleeve jacket to go with it in the claret color and it matched the dress perfectly.
This is my third purchase from Inwddingdress and they have all been wonderful purchases. I will definitely keep buying from this site.

teresaw10
9/2/14

Fantastic! The dress is really really beautifully made. I love it! Thank you InWeddingDress people!

karam14
8/26/14

I am thrilled. I ordered the dress with the custom fitting 14 days ago. It is for my 13 year old daughter who is going to be in her brother's wedding. Not only did it arrive much sooner than I expected, it fits great! I was a little nervous regarding the quality but actually its much nicer than what I saw in the stores. I would definitely use this site again and I am going to tell the other bridesmaids about it.

joannal6
8/19/14

I love my Dress, its so beautiful. Unfortunately the dress does not sit over my bust nicely as I have quite a large bust. I though I could squeeze them into a size 14, but it looks far too busty, with a lot of cleavage.
I have just re ordered the dress in a larger size because Im so in love with it, and HAVE to wear it to the ball I'm attending.
The only downside, which is very miner, in the dress is that there is some tulle under the skirt to make it more voluminous, where the tulle has been attached to the lining, there is about 1.5 cmd of extra tulle that is a little scratchy but if I trim it or wear high wasted spanxs/undergarment I wouldn't feel it. Anyway, very gorgeous dress.

Tip for consumers: If you’re going to order the dress defiantly make sure you measure correctly and if your in-between sizes, got for the larger one.

wendym20
8/12/14

Thank you for your wonderful service!
I received my dress today in perfect condition!!! A whole 28 hours earlier than estimated! The dress material is heavy and of good quality, and just (if not better) as in the picture! I am very, very, very happy and satisfied! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!! I also paid some money for my alterations. I had the hem taken up and a bustle put in, but it was still MUCH cheaper than buying a dress from a bridal shop, so don't hesitate to buy from them!!!!! I can't wait for my wedding day!

meganm15
8/7/14

We are having a beach wedding in October. It is the perfect barefoot wedding dress- I bought one a few months ago to see what it was like then bought another so i can get one wet in the ocean during photographs.
The price allowed me to do this without feeling guilty for ruining a $2000 dress AND its beautiful. There were slight imperfections on the hem lines and a few loose threads, not
something that would bother me.
If you want perfect im sure you would get fitted in an expensive boutique and pay the top dollar they ask for instead of taking a gamble with a dress bought online.
Thank you Inweddingdress. If Im in need of a nice dress for another occasion, will be back to check out your selection.

jessicaf10
7/31/14

I dont even want to give them one star put it wont let me post unless I do. Please do the research before ordering from here and DONT ORDER FROM THIS COMPANY! I ordered a wedding dress. Had it customized sized and delivered. It looked NOTHING like the picture. The stitching was literally falling apart at the shoulders, the sizes were completely off and ot looked like someone took a box cutter to the neckline and arms of the dress. I was disguisted with it and they refuse to give me a number to speak to someone and keep sending me links from there website when I email them about how poorly put together my dress was. I guess I could go with "you get what you pay for" but I didnt even get that. They totally got one over on me.

laurent17
7/29/14

The dress was ordered by our daughter, and she is absolutely delighted with it. It is a perfect fit, the sizing chart was very accurate, the dress itself is of great quality at a very good price, all in all a very nice dress, just as described; with the ease of online shopping..
The ordering and payment process was very easy, and the dress was delivered in 7 days, that is fantastic service.
Keep up the good work and the outstanding customer service!!! We will be back in the future!

tarah14
7/24/14

My daughter's dress arrived within the time-frame promised. The quality is excellent. The interior construction hides all seams so that there are no itchy sections for my daughter to have to deal with. Gown is completely lined. I had email exchanges with Customer Service
before ordering to ensure that I was ordering the correct size. It fits her perfectly. My daughter absolutely fell in love with it on-line, and she adores it in person. The price was great. I've paid this price point for gowns in the past from other sites, and sometimes had to return them because they weren't lined. The dress is really beautiful in person.

madisonr9
7/23/14

I just received my dress few days ago and I am really satisfied!!! Although the trim color I wanted in the beginning was not available, I chose a similar one (blushy pink, instead of pearl pink) for the trim color and it looks really nice!!!
The quality of dress seems really good! No doubt on that! I was afraid it was going to be falling all the time, because of not having sleeves, but the internal structure is really well-made and sustains the dress even if I jump around =)
I had it made according to my body measures, and it fits nearly perfect! It is only a bit loose on the bust. The tail is a bit longer than it appears on the pictures, but I must say it looks even more gorgeous!!! Now I'm almost ready for the big day!!!

paigek
7/20/14

DO NOT OREDER FROM HERE!!!!!!!!!!
I made the mistake of ordering a dress because my dream dress was too expensive for me to buy from the actual designer. Do not let the pictures fool you. These are cheap dresses that are made with poor quality parts. I received the dress in the mail and the zipper was broken, so I was not able to try it on. The beading on the dress was not the same as the picture and the "organza" bottom was terribly tacky. I tried to return the dress due to the broken zipper and they were not willing to provide a refund for a dress that I can not even wear.

rebeccac22
7/4/14

DO NOT ORDER FROM THIS SITE!!! I just received my dress and it is the cheapest, ugliest dress I've ever seen. It looks nothing like the photo and in order to return it, I need to spend $45 to ship it back to China, a 30% restocking fee and less the original shipping. DO YOURSELF A FAVOR AND ORDER FROM ANYWHERE BUT HERE!! I've never been so disappointed in customer service or a companies product..

angelaa20
7/1/14

I received my dress about a week ago but had to wait for my mum to visit before I
was allowed to take photos and show anyone (I promised she would be the first
to see).
The dress came inside out folded neatly with tags attached. I was so amazed at
the quality of the dress and materials used.
I ordered a size smaller then I would normally wear and ordered the smallest I thought I could slim down to following their chart (which was size 10) when I tried it on it fit PERFECTLY (I even have the option if I want to slim down even more as it is a lace up back). It is really a beautiful dress and I can't wait to walk down the aisle with it :)
Delivery was prompt and the dress took about 3 weeks from start to finish of me
receiving it, many thanks guys!

cindyb30
7/1/14

Don't be fooled by the 4 or 5 star reviews on this site. They are written by the company. Broken English is clue #1. This company is a scam scam scam.

selenaa2
6/26/14

I hunted high and low for bridesmaid dresses for my two daughters (aged 8 and 11), the bride's only request was that they should be blue - I soon discovered that it was impossible to source matching dresses on the high street and having them made to order was going to be really pricey. I found this website and very nervously placed the order. I worried about quality and whether they would arrive at all or in time.
The dresses arrived within the time scale given on the site, and the dresses are lovely and the quality is good. The size charts on the website really helped me in ordering and they fit really well and look beautiful. I bought when the dresses were on offer but there seem to be offers most of the time. Only slight grumble they have is that the organza (netting) at the top is a wee bit itchy but I think we can get over that. I was a very skeptical customer and very rarely buy from sites I don't know but this was a good experience.

helenm49
6/22/14

The only reason why I give them 1 star is because the delivery was quick! Other than that STAY AWAY from this website!!!! I ordered a dress which looked so elegant and my dream dress! All I can say it is the most hideous bit of tat! I have ever seen!!!! It came 2 sizes too small! The material was cheap and the lovely lace sleeves just looked like one of my Nans doileys!! I asked to return it and they said we recommend you keep it or sell it as they knock off 30% of what you pay as a restocking fee! I decided to see how much the post office charge to send snack and it was really expensive. There was no point as I wouldn't get hardly anything back! I was so disappointed! If you don't have money to waste then please do not order from them!!!

denisew17
6/13/14

Received dress not the colour expected nor did look exactly as picture.
Asked for instructions how to return and get refund.
Will not give me either as I picked a colour from swatch ?? But the dress was just a regular size and I am sure could be put back into stock

I think this is poor customer relations and would never recommend them, I am out of pocket and still no dress for my sons wedding

tyronab
5/31/14

I ordered my wedding dress from them. The Shipping an Customer Service leaves a little to be desired. However I am a plus size woman Size 18 an my dress fit beautifully. I knew from purchasing previous formal gowns that you should always buy them 3-4 sizes larger so my dress was a 24. With some minor alterations on the bodice an hem it turned out beautiful. I would have paid twice as much for a dress like this in a store in the U.S. I just urge you not to purchase from this site if you are pressed for time or picky since it's difficult to return it if the fit cannot be altered by a local seamstress. Good Luck an Happy Shopping

natasham8
5/28/14

My dress was very affordable and was said to get here in around 6 wks and got here much sooner. I love love love my dress. Everyone who saw my dress in pictures and at the wedding was amazed that I bought it online and was able to use the size chart and had to get no alterations to the dress, with the exception of the hem because of me being 5'. I had a professional photographer, whom when I told her I bought my dress online and for the price, she was amazed because of all the little details and beading. Again, I can't say enough good things about this website. My gf is getting married in July and is using inweddingdress.com also

fredw20
4/26/14

Bad quality, bad service, cheap materials made in china

elfief
4/8/14

DO NOT….I repeat DO NOT order from this website…it has the worst customer service and return policies that one can imagine!

betsys3
3/26/14

BEWARE OF THIS WEBSITE!!! Do NOT purchase unless you know 100% that you will not need to make ANY changes. After purchasing my dress, I found out I was pregnant. When I contacted customer service to see if I could exchange the dress I received a general response "Your order is past the 5 day exchange mark.." aka NO. That was it, that was all I received after sending a long, detailed email about how I love the dress but just wanted to exchange it. After FOUR more attempts at contacting them I finally sent a negative email saying that this was awful customer service and asked to speak with a manager, Jenny Foley (who offers the WORST customer service I have ever experienced, both online and in person, not to mention poor use of a comma) replied with "your order, it is not eligible for return, and your case is closed"

That's it. That's all. No trying to work with a pregnant woman, just pure and blatant rudeness.

Unacceptable. DO NOT SHOP HERE!!!

karlag5
12/7/13

First time buying from this Web site and I'm very happy, they say it takes about 6 weeks to deliver to the US and it only took them 3 weeks to make and ship and deliver 8 all different bridesmaid dresses. The quality of the dresses is good, and the price is excellent. I will buy again.