US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

lashella

What I learned mostly is how to better my skills regarding Customer Service. (in 10 reviews)

johnb98

It also allows job seekers to search for jobs in a specific category or profession. (in 6 reviews)

ronnies14

Only because indeed makes an attempt to e-mail me a few related jobs in my area. (in 25 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

debbier24
3/18/15

I have worked for The Rowland Group for over 10 years and this has been my favorite job EVER! The Rowland's always do "the right thing" ALWAYS! They are very fair, the work environment is fun and we all work together as a TEAM.

BEST PLACES TO WORK!!!

amberl24
2/22/15

I have been using indeed for a while now and I have noticed that I never get a call back for any of the positions that I have applied for. Now, I do realize at one point it was kind of difficult to find employment however, I do think things have turned around. I have 17 years experience , great work ethic, have never quit a job, no need to keep going but using this site is a waste of time. If your looking to gain employment stay away from indeed.com, Indeed!!!!

cameronm27
2/21/15

I would b surprised if any of these jobs r flreap...haven't heard back from any of them after several applications...they must have sold my phone # to a phoney gov. Grant company in India b.c I have got tons of calls regarding free grants...DO NOT BE FOOLED BY THIS!!! If u haven't applied for a grant then the gov. Isn't gonna give u this even if u were "randomly selected"... The gov. Will also NOT ask u for a processing fee

jasminet8
2/19/15

I am a small business owner, looking to only hire 5-10 people for service-related positions. Very entry-level, no specialized skill set. I have spent hundreds of dollars on promoting my job posting on Indeed, with little success. While some of the actual applicants have been good and somewhat qualified, the amount I am charged for impressions is ludicrous.

I literally set a budget of $100 at 10pm and had $0 by morning, because I received hundreds of impressions, no applications, overnight. Yea, right. This feels scammy. This is just one example, I have thrown tons of cash at the post with little to no luck.

Don't waste your money.

rbr1
2/19/15

These employer review sites are a great idea. Obviously, the managers bad-mouthing them don’t agree, since it hinders their ability to get off on harassing and abusing their workers. They feel any worker who refuses to be a doormat is a disgruntled worker. Foxnews even put out an article trying to get candidates to not use these sites to weed out bad employers, which shows they fear it will threaten the ability of management to lure in new victims to be abused. If such a pro-management network so strongly opposes it, then it must be good for workers.
Modern corporate mangers have become sadistic bullies who get a perverse pleasure out of harassing and threatening innocent working people who are struggling to make a living and support their families. They abuse ‘performance reviews’ as an excuse to harass, bad-mouth and even slander their people. After the employee leaves, they use the ‘reference’ system to continue harassing and slandering their ex-employees.
Management whines that employer review sites turn the tables and give innocent workers a chance to weed out bad and abusive employers. If you can’t take it, don’t dish it out.
Companies say only disgruntled employees complain when their boss abuses them. Get used to it, employer review sites are here to stay. A good employer treats its people right with fairness and honesty so they don’t become disgruntled. Complaints from disgruntled employees show that the employer is at fault, not the employees. If you don’t want workers calling you a bad boss, then don’t be a bad boss.
The only problem with indeed is that you have to hunt some to get to the employer review. Ideally, the average rating of the employer would show up at the top of the page showing the job offer. It's not that hard to find the review, but it still could be easier. Some people using the site might not even realize that a rating of the employer is even available on indeed.

Tip for consumers: If you want to make sure you don't wind up with an abusive boss use this site. When you look at a job opening you will see a link on the right side that says the company name underneath "about this company". These give ratings of the company by actual employees. If a lot of the reviews are negative, then it's a good sign that company has a lot of bully managers and you probably won't be happy there.

austinl17
2/19/15

I have been working with indeed for only a couple weeks. after posting ads and also paying for ads my account is suspended with no investigation and decision is final. makes no sense and you are not able to talk to anyone but an intern ?

Tip for consumers: dont use this site

tobiasl1
2/18/15

I am the Director of HR for several companies, and own my own recruitment agencies as well. For no apparent reason, one of my accounts was no longer able to post free postings. This account also spent $ on sponsored ads. I've tried calling into their reps and leaving a lot of messages asking why this happened? Every response was "I'll email you our User guide, all decisions are final". Another rep told me that "we are in the business of making money, our review team decided it was the best". Coincidentally, this change happened right after I decided to sponsor 18 of my 20 ads. I'm thinking that they felt I was a cash cow and want to keep me in that position. I have no idea what policy was infringed, and now I have no idea how to explain to several companies I act for. In the end, I deleted everything, and advised those companies not to use Indeed. Too bad, would be more revenue for Indeed.

Upon further investigation, a lot of these reps and decision makers are recent grads with horrible customer service skills or knowledge about this industry. Go check up the names on linkedin. Just kids deciding the fates of multinational companies.

Tip for consumers: Very unpredictable; at end of day, may leave a very bitter taste.

barbaraj24
2/18/15

I have utilized the pay as you go/per click service for almost a year, I have horrible access, get locked out, have blank pages load and no billing assistance. As I call for service, I get bombarded with Indeeds sales people trying to upgrade my service for BETTER service - II just want what I have been paying for to work. And it doesn't. They just want to upsell you by ticking you off with the lower cost programs. Stay away.

davidl166
2/15/15

I am a small company that was needing to hire a service manager. I placed the ad on a Wednesday and promoted it with a budget of about $75 per day. My ad was fairly specific (Pool Service Manager) in its requirements and of the responses I got, about 25% were plausible candidates. I paid about 30 cents an impression I think on average. The site must be pretty dead on the weekdays, cause my spend was in the single digits, but went to the budget on Friday, Saturday, and Sunday.
Overall, this was my first foray into an organized board. We'd used Craigslist before but it's such a disorganized zoo. I thought about Monster but it was more expensive and this got us viable candidates at lower cost.
One final thing I liked was the ability to have the candidate answer up to 3 questions when submitting online. We used these for quick screening questions.

Tip for consumers: I set the budget to the default of like $300 per day not really sure of what to expect. A CSR put the ad on hold in case that's not what I meant to do and I changed it to the above mentioned $75 which worked pretty well. I'd start with an amount like $75 and make sure you are getting viable candidates. You might have to rewrite requirements to tighten the field.

melissaw23
2/13/15

Looking for overseas jobs (Europe ). Going to the Indeed Overseas site it only lists US jobs and alerts US jobs. None are outside the US as I've requested. This site also sends irrelevant jobs via email. Just because I have technician after my name does not mean I do any and all tech work!!! Useless

franciscot9
2/13/15

Placed one job on the website and after 2 days was frozen. I asked them what had happened and just received a message with a URL to their user guide, I found nothing that I did wrong and there was no comment that came with the URL. When I asked them to explain I got nothing back. So I got another email and tried to set up a new account but that one was frozen within the hour, it's just no good customer service. If they don't wan to post your job for free than don't advertise that you do.

Tip for consumers: Just don't waste your time!!!

michaelh142
2/11/15

Wow. Posted jobs for a week for my client. Then my account was frozen. I called was told they couldn't give me a reason for the freeze. Not a good way to do business. Started a new agency account through an indeed rep. The account was frozen in 2 hours and the rep couldn't tell me why.

Tip for consumers: Don't waist your time. They do not alert you if your account is frozen, and most applicants are not relevant to the jobs posted.

julieg37
2/9/15

Indeed is like most of the big job boards out there - mostly junk listings that are way outdated, but some good jobs in the mix. Just like craigslist and other job boards, be wary of what contact information you choose to share on your uploaded resume, as recruiters can and will contact you for jobs that you aren't qualified for if they've got your phone number. And from my experience, they have no concept of time zones either.

Tip for consumers: Check the dates on those listings - is it really worth your time to apply for a job that was posted 30+ days ago?

omaro7
2/3/15

This site is a complete waste of time. We ran an add that did not post for several weeks. It took calling in and leaving four different messages to finally get some assistance. When we finally spoke to someone they told me that the add was pulled by the review team. They would not give any explanation why and there is no one that can give a reason. We spent 350.00 dollars with them and zero results!!!!! TERRIBLE COMPANY!!!

Tip for consumers: DO NOT WASTE YOUR MONEY AND TIME!

hectore4
2/2/15

Absolutely the worst site ever. Indeed "One Search All Jobs". What a joke, They don't have "all jobs" What they have is a smelly pile of old crap. Why do jobseekers waste their time on this site? Volume not equal quality.

Tip for consumers: Plesse don't use Indeed.com. You will be 100% wasting your time.

martins75
1/29/15

The worst job board experience we ever had as a firm. We got hooked into a trial for their job posting service by a slick salesman. The service never produced results and we cancelled within 3 weeks of starting it. Indeed hit our credit card for over $2,300 off of 3 job posts that produced no matches. The 'resume traffic' they sent us was complete junk. When we tried to get our money back we got bounced from supervisor to supervisor with no restitution for the bad service. Your money is better spent staying with CB, Monster, Linkedin and Dice.

beckyp11
1/29/15

If I could give this company no stars I would. Awful job search experience, and if you are an employer it is even worse! I will tell everyone I know to stay away from indeed.com!

Tip for consumers: Terrible customer service, no explanation for anything.

whydoesitm
1/27/15

I have used indeed.com for several years and have never gained employment from this site. Not even an interview. Snag a job is a little better. I wOuld recommend applying directly from the emploYer's site because indeed sucks, and has for a very LONG time.

Tip for consumers: Do not use this site for employment. You will never hear anything back, even if you include a cover letter. All applications get lost in a black hole assumably.

stephenj38
1/15/15

Yes Indeed is good. You can also check for HOT openings. More than 1500 jobs active in the website.

janw30
1/9/15

As an employer who has used this site many times with no problem, I must say that their choosing to 'disable' my account when I posted for a Receptionist and offered no explanation or chance to cure/remedy whatever their problem was, is nothing less than infuriating. I will GLADLY spend my recruiting dollars elsewhere. They should be ashamed.

Tip for consumers: Stay away!

paulag12
1/9/15

This site makes job searching so easy. I also love that you can upload your resume to your account and apply to certain positions with just a click of a button. I wish all job posts could be applied to this easily.

johnk139
12/28/14

Horrible customer service - I do not recommend indeed.com

As an employer, I tried to fill an opening through indeed.com. I was on a tight timeline, and after two days (while I thought my job was posted), I received a request for additional corporate information. I provided this. Two days later, another request. Either one could have been filled up-front. I provided all information asked for, then 2 days later, my account was closed for no reason. I run a legitimate business, and was in need of good employees. Indeed.com is not the place to go to find them.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site

sonnys9
12/23/14

I have been using Indeed as an Employer for over 2 years now. I have posted my job description and paid for clicks. My job posting is very specific and I have NEVER complained about paying although 95% of the respondents are not suitable candidates. I did like the opportunity to peruse resumes and contact specific individuals about our position.

Indeed decided to revoke my ability to contact the owner's of these resumes. I used their system to contest this ban and explained the situation. I received an email stating that my ability to contact job seekers was reinstated. Excellent as this is the part of the site I really get value from. Only to find the ability to contact people is still locked. I contact customer service and am told to send the email I received reinstating me. I received an email today indicating upon further review the original ban is being upheld.

The problem is there is no recourse. Customer service has no ability to explain or resolve the issue and they refuse to allow you to speak to the department that makes the arbitrary decision. The issue I have I am banned from contacting job seekers due to my Job description... but are fully willing to take my money for every job seeker that clicks my ad!!!!

Very frustrating. No recourse and ridiculous customer resolution! I will not be using this site again and will be sharing my experience with all my professional contacts.

Tip for consumers: Do not expect customer service.
Beware if you are deemed unworthy... there is NO recourse and no one to speak with that can resolve the issue.
Bad policies.

davidh191
12/15/14

Very disappointing at the expense in getting one part-time position filled. Indeed claims to have gotten more than 1,400 clicks for our very geographically narrow and very limited and specific job posting. We did fill the position with an applicant from their site, but paying $1,000+ seems wrong. Are they juicing their numbers?

They said they would be back to me immediately to go over the numbers...one hour and still waiting...

alexh83
12/9/14

I got emails from an Oliviacusick@outlook.com and they began using poor punctuation and spelling and asking for money and for me to do things for them they also asked me for my full name and address so they can send me a money order to compete these tasks I automatically geeky eerie and gave my previous address just to see what was going to be said and like I thought it was a big time scam my advice is go not upload your resume to indeed jobs website

Tip for consumers: Do not upload your resume and do not respond to employers who are not reaching out to you through indeed and who has not called you

dr611
11/20/14

After placing a want add on the site , I received resumes from people with no experience in the trade I posted even when my add read must have experience in the fields listed . couldn't find a # to call at first after some research I found a customer service number and was then told that in order for me to reach the right people I needed to redo the job description and of course pay more money to renew the add. Tried getting my money back and was told they were crediting me 50.00 of the 100.00 I had already spent to my account so I updated the add per there instructions and received 2 more resumes, only one of which was experienced , then received a notification that my add had expired, I called Tech support asking why I hadn't received my " Credits" and I got a reply im not even sure what it met. I was also told that my add was at the bottom of the list and that it wasn't being seen by as many people. after a few e mails back and fourth the last one being a week ago I have yet to get a answer. Stay away !!
Update,, just got off the phone with indeed rep we will see how it works now

ronaldg22
11/10/14

gave me a great rate the first month and never told me about a monthly charge. i have called many times for jayson at indeed never once called back to close my account which is being charged 50.00 monthly for nothing. never use this account. his privet phone is 646-589-6824. call him he will never call you back. ronald grimm in wintersville ohio. not worth 1 star rating

Tip for consumers: they send you apps to your email that dont even belong to your job opening and charge you for them

crystalv4
11/9/14

Indeed online résumés are unacceptable to employers. There basically is no real format. I'm talking about when forwarding. Its like someone who didn't finish high school did the best they could, then took a chance and sent it. I have a good work and education background, but when I sent my Indeed online résumé to a friend who is a professional they said it was not acceptable due to the lack of formatting. In fact, I've sent many copies of that resume to employers who post on Indeed. The only ones to respond where scams for money. Use your own properly formatted résumé, and as for you Indeed?.. "Ya Fired'!

Tip for consumers: Only use this site for job leads, but NEVER send out their résumé if you want to impress employers.

dorothyl8
11/7/14

A scammer from Indeed is currently try to scam me, posting a PT opening for a "personal assistant." I no longer will trust Indeed.com.

Tip for consumers: If in the beginning, the job poster does not give YOU enough verifiable information on themselves, don't trust the job posting.

danieli12
11/1/14

I have been looking for a job for some time. In the last year, I started posting my resume on the internet, searching for new opportunity. Some of the job search websites have limited information on their home page. I understand its about searching for jobs but what about a column of recommended jobs or recently posted attached to your homepage Indeed.com I feel like indeed.com can elaborate more on their internet appeal. What I did enjoy about this particular job search website was the simple text and concise job descriptions. Using blue text against the white background worked out well. It stood out to my eyes and I was able to see the list of open positions a little better.

Tip for consumers: Make sure to preview your resume before you upload.

deniseg18
10/29/14

This is by far the worst service that I have ever used. I posted a position on this website as a free service. Less than a week later my account was charged 27.xx dollars. I called customer service to complain letting them know that I did not receive a single qualified applicant for the opening I posted. I was blamed by the customer service rep stating that I basically did not know how to post a job which is actually funny since I spent 20 years working for a Job & Career Counseling firm and another 10 years as a job placement manager. TERRIBLE SERVICE FOR EMPLOYERS! I should have stuck with Monster!

Tip for consumers: BUYER BEWARE! This is a horrible service that does not work for employers. Don't waste you time or money. I could not find a single qualified applicant, and I was told I was to blame for not knowing how to place an add for a qualified person. VERY INTERESTING seeing as I have spent 20 years as a job recruiter!

tammyh11
10/21/14

This job search website is one that actually works for me. I've used it twice and both times it worked for me. Shortly after posting my resume on here, I received emails and calls regarding job interviews from both head hunters and prospective employer. Site is easy to navigate and their job filter is amazing.

Tip for consumers: Have your most updated resume posted to their site for the best result because there are employers that will contact you by seeing your uploaded resume.

slavas
9/26/14

I used this site to post ads but my account was deleted without any explanations.
Very negative about this site.

christinad5
9/16/14

Indeed.com allows scam artists to post bogus job listings. I received a job offer that I initially couldn't pass up. Pay was $2000 per month, part time and it was work from home plus possible monthly bonus. I immediately got suspicious when Frank Mills (I doubt that's his real name) hired me without ever calling me for an interview. He claimed he was out of the country in the U.K. Frank Mills told me my job duties were to send client proposals, enter data, maintain administrative records, and he would send me all materials in due time, names and addresses of companies to send the materials to bla bla bla. I asked him for the name of his business, website URL, and description of what his company does which he only gave me the name of the company "FIM Consulting LLC" and never gave me any other info. Everything was done via email. He started sending me very poorly written emails with many punctuation mistakes. He said that payment is done either by direct deposit or check which is a single monthly payment. I wasn't about to give a company that didn't seem legitimate my checking account or routing number for direct deposit! I was never able to find anything by googling the companies name, which is a big red flag. I was curious about the scam so I went along with it. He asked me for my address and phone number and I told him that information is all on my resume. At this point I thought he was the dumbest person alive. He seemed he had a lot of urgency for me to get the check and deposit it as he even provided the tracking number. Here is Frank's exact email:

"I just track the package now i and i see that you have got the payment from my client. i will like you to go and deposit the check with your bank ATM machine or with you bank teller..then let me know when the check will cleared in 24 hrs, i will tell you what to do with the remaining funds after you will move your month bonus with is $300. I will tell you what to do with the remain money..Am waiting for your mail urgent"

I got the check in the amount of $2,650.46. delivered via USPS priority mail. It was shipped from New Jersey, but the Bank's address was from New York. The check was from HSBC bank, however the bank logo looked home made because it was pixilated and distorted, which was another red flag. The memo on the check read "Funds Available", another red flag. When have you ever written a check and felt the need to write "Funds Available" on the memo line? I wondered what would happen if I just cashed the check? Probably no money available. I didn't want to waste anymore of my time when I knew that it was a scam. I want other people to know so they don't become victims. Trust your gut instinct. If something seems off, then it probably is.

daniell403
9/2/14

I used this site to post a job opening as a trial using their free offering. A month later I was charged $235 without any notice of my free period expiring or any indication of what charges were accruing. After contacting them they were unwilling to do anything for me. During this period I had 2 people post a resume for me to review. One of them had NO qualifications. I do not think they even knew what they were applying for. This is the WORST experience I have had with any business ever and I have been an employer for over 20 years! Do not use them!.

Tip for consumers: Try somewhere else.

jefft34
9/1/14

I've been using the site for about 2 weeks and gotten contacted by" recruiting " companies, not the actual employers and they want some very personal information. Extremely shady. When you question these people they get VERY ignorant about you doubting there credibility. Won't be using this sketchy site any longer.....

Tip for consumers: DON'T TRUST THIS SITE

dj290
8/13/14

This job app absolutely sucks ill apply for over 100 jobs in the past year and nothing has come through i am freaking pissed and tired of being unemployed stop putting all these jobs here of they are not really hiring they deserve 0 stars not 1

chanteiss
8/12/14

Indeed is a site full of job scams and lies.....people email you and try to get personal information and will use your resume as their own!!!

alicec33
7/31/14

I tried to apply for a house cleaning job in my town on Indeed.com and was forced to join a website called Care.com. Instead of the application for the house cleaning job I was being forced to apply for baby sitting. Hard telling how many jobs I would have been forced to apply for on this website before I got to the house cleaning job if I got to the house cleaning job. I was forced to check each box and had no "No thanks" option so I can move on. So I stopped after they baby sitting. What makes this company think I want to baby sit anyhow? I hate Indeed.com also because they send me a bunch of jobs that I'm not interested in or not qualified for even though I have sent applications in for certain jobs and locations. So it looks like I will be saying by-by to this horrible website and it's con games again.

gilbertj3
7/15/14

Financial freedom
Fidelity Loan Investments now offers loans such as follow.

Home Loans, Business Loans, Personal Loans, Car Loans, Company Loans, Student Loans, Commercial Loans Etc,
Have you been rejected by banks or other brokers? Do you have bad credit scores and no one is willing to give you loan? Fidelity Loan Investments have made it possible for you to overcome your financial problems, our loans are based on no credit check and we don’t request pay slip or bank statements, we pay out loan within 24hrs after approval, our service is based on trust and excellent performance.
We offer loans from the range of R50,000.00Zar to R1,000,000.00Zar Depending on your individual details, From the period of 1 to 25 years, with a low interest rate of 6.9%, Note this offer is available for anyone that falls in the below categories (1) Borrower must be reliable and willing to pay back the loan as promised (2)Borrower should be above 18 years of age (3) Borrower must be employed or business owner (4) Borrower will start paying back the loan 3months after the loan approval (5) Borrower must summit a copy of Id/Passport for identification, every first time borrower will be required to pay for non collateral fee and the fee is refundable at the end of the loan rey payment, The fee also serves as a security deposit fee advance, should costumer default in any monthly installment part of the fee will be used to upset any default month.
Contact us today for a loan application form with the information’s below.
United Kingdom Office
Emails: wgilbertloan@gmail.com
Telephone: +44793746420718
LinkedIn: uk.linkedin.com/pub/gilbert-w-james/95/2b2/a83/
Castlewood House, 77/91 New Oxford Street, London, WC1A 1DG United Kingdom
Contact person, Mr. Gilbert
South Africa Office
Email: info_fidelityloaninvestments@yahoo.com or fidelityloanfinance@outlook.com
Telephone: +270610296278
Ground Floor, Block B1, Regent Square, Doncaster Road, Kenilworth, 7708, Cape Town, South Africa.
Contact person, Mr. Chris

pf10
7/9/14

The moderators on the forums are bias and will delete posts and ban users for no good reason. They're on a power trip and enjoy deleting posts and banning users. I have used Indeed for years and they were great, but in October 2012, Indeed became an independent operating unit of Recruit Co. Ltd. After that they went downhill and they SUCK….

paulw71
6/25/14

While I have had a few emails of interest from employers I applied to through Indeed, I've applied to thousands of jobs over the past three years on Indeed.com. Most of the jobs are not really available to the general public; just an assuaging of unemployment anxiety to be able to apply at major companies such as Lockheed Martin, Time Warner, Viacom, LVMH MOËT HENNESY LOUIS VUTTON, etc. When in all actuality, your application for these major companies goes into an oblivious data base where YOUR NAME RESUME AND QUALIFICATIONS WILL NEVER BE CALLED UPON!

rone7
6/10/14

I've applied for hundreds of positions through this web site.......
I made the inquiry the other day..."I have not received 1 single response"...they replied back...
"You cannot enter your resume or apply to most jobs directly on Indeed.
Indeed is not involved with the actual application or hiring process for
our search results; nor does Indeed have any contact information for the
companies in our search results".
WTF....I sent them a picture of the APPLY button,,,then picture of where you entrer your name password and cover letter....
Where the !@#$ does this information GO.....GRRRR
I've been using this site for 2 years...!!!

christopherw22
6/4/14

IM with 4 other job search sites, and got nowhere in 3weeks, as soon as i tried indeed it was a more refined search and i could send my cv without any problems to all the positions I applied for, i already have and interview after 3 days with indeed.
i will always recommend indeed.

samanthag10
5/29/14

WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!

Here is my very short experience with Indeed.com:

I created an account for my boss so we could search for resumes and after sending one email I was advised that my account was suspended and I could no longer send emails.

I contacted Indeed and received this response:

"Thank you for contacting Indeed.

In order to protect our job seeker's information we have a system in place where you must contact the job seeker through your Indeed account first of all, when they reply to your message any contact information they have included on their Indeed account will then become available to you.

So if they have included their phone number it will be available to you at this stage.

If you have any further questions or concerns please do not hesitate to contact us."

If you're following along you'll note that this response has absolutely nothing to do with our problem. When I replied to that email trying to clarify I received this:

"Thank you for taking the time to go through our appeal process.

We have reviewed your account but are unable to lift the suspension. You are not able to contact job seekers through Indeed.

Suspension of your ability to contact job seekers has no effect on your ability to post or sponsor jobs on Indeed.

Further appeals or related communications for this suspension will not be considered or responded to.

Indeed Compliance"

I'm not exactly sure what the "appeal process" consisted of as I received one email that had nothing to do with my problem and when I tried to clarify I was banned. I don't even know what the basis of our suspension was and according to the email, I cannot even ask because they won't respond.

This is the WORST example of customer service I think I have ever encountered and wanted to make absolutely clear you knew how dissatisfied I was with this experience.

danielg55
5/27/14

As an employer, I was a little uncertain of the "pay per click" as I have been burned by AdWords. Don't recommend them either. Indeed.com seems to work the same way, I smoked $200 in 4 hours with nothing to show for it. I agreed to pay up to $5 per lead/click and before I knew it I had an email from Indeed.com prompting me to increase my budget. So the way I see it is I had 40 "clicks" with NO candidates..... see ya Indeed.com - EMPLOYERS BEWARE!

buttf1
5/6/14

As an Employer I cannot respond to reviews. One reviewer said they worked at a position that we never had for a department that we never had. Of course the review was extremely negative. mmm, competition flame anyone!

gabrielf8
4/20/14

Rather than researching jobs on multiple sites, job-seekers now have a convenient, reliable source for a wide and diverse array of job listings. Although the site could have more detailed filter options, it is a significant time-saver in the job hunt.

mikes215
4/1/14

I find the site to be out of date and when you visit the hiring company's website the posting isn't there.. Just recently a fake job posting form "Chevron Oil and Gas in the UK posted several positions. jobrapido also fell for this scam, which is most likely a phising scam. Not a very useful site and lacks security.

"Chevron United Kingdom
+447024053226
E-mail: recruitment@chevronoilandgas.co.uk"

randallv4
3/30/14

I fell for the $50 free offer, and ended up spending $150 for absolutely nothing but wasted time. I advertised for specific experience and qualifications. In return they sent 20-30 listings - NOT ONE had the experience I'd advertised for (landscaping). Mostly they sent clerical, medical, a few mechanics - apparently, anything they could glean off the web. The nicest thing I can say about Indeed is "buyer beware."