US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kevinj74

I very much enjoyed my experience with Indeed in regard to our search for a Customer Service Rep. (in 23 reviews)

johnb426

I have used indeed many times and I love that it helps me keep track of jobs that I have posted to already. (in 69 reviews)

lizk23

I have had a huge selection of qualified candidates apply for my job postings. (in 9 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

rainbowv
4/26/16

Spoke to a rep who guided me through the process of getting the biggest return on my job posting. I had no idea of the ins and outs of putting a really good ad for a job in our center. I learned a lot and the gentleman was patient and made sure I understood why I was doing it the way he suggested. Indeed is a great resource and doesn't cost a zillion dollars. We've already hired 2 new employees and have a chance of getting one more. I'm sure I'll be using INDEED again in the future.

jacquic8
4/25/16

We were a long time user of Indeed and used the facility with ease and success.

We were suddenly blocked and when we asked why, no explanation was forthcoming, which seemed a bit unfriendly and unfair at the time.

In the meantime, we have been using another free Jobsite which has not been as good or as effective.

As a small profit business we cannot afford on-line advertising. In the past we used the local press and placed inexpensive lineage adverts, which generated good quality enquiries. However, using the local papers is no longer effective since the availability of many on-line Job boards.

Further, unemployed Jobseekers claiming a welfare benefit are now required to seek work up to 35 hours a week and they have to prove they have been actively looking for work and applying for many jobs. Additionally, they can no longer restrict their job search to jobs that are most suitable, they must apply for any job they can do. Sending an email via a Jobsite is perfect evidence to present to the Jobcentre to retain their benefit entitlement.

The impact of this new regime means businesses like ours offering unskilled opportunities receive a significant volume of spam applications, in the region of 90+%. This means a pay per click method does not provide good value for money for those businesses who attract lots of interest (clicks) from Jobseekers, but who are in the main not really interested in the job!

We also have to wade through CVs without telephone numbers or addresses and the few people we do make contact with do not get back to us.

For all the aforementioned reasons, we prefer telephone applications. This approach is expensive in terms of the cost of returning calls and paying someone to handle the enquiries, but it is more effective than wading through the weight of spam emails received. This method, of course does not stop the high volume of unwelcomed spam emails or the PPCs.

We can see that some big businesses making millions in profit are able to use the free facility. We would also love to use Indeed and we are more than willing to resolve any issue or unintentional mistake that we simply were not aware of at the time.

We have attempted to place a new advert for another business and it is not visible.

Many thanks for any assistance or support on offer.

Tip for consumers: Try to explain the problem in a friendly, factual manner.

jasminan
4/19/16

I started looking into the Indeed scam today after reviewing my account and the amount of clicks versus applications. They charged me $ 43 dollars for 4 days after i specifically requested the maximum of $ 5 dollars per day. I just received my business health care license about a month ago and are fairly new so being on a strict budget is essential at this point. Initially it took them a while to approve my business to advertise so i paid for two weeks and received about 25 resumes. Its safe to say half of the applicant din't even bother to call back , while the other 30 % were no call no show to the interview and about 20% actually showed up and out of 20% it safe to say maybe 2 i have considered hiring. I have suspended my post effective today and will not use this site any longer.

Another thing very questionable is the whole pay per click deal.
How are we suppose to monitor the clicks?
Are these Clicks actually real?
We should be provided with the name of the person viewing/ clicking the job posting.
Employers should be charged only per amount of the applicants submitting their resumes and not per click , because we have no way of knowing who is reviewing the job posting, leaving us at the mercy of Indeed to report basically whatever they feel like in terms of click and having to pay whatever they say, even though we agreed to have a certain amount of money set per day and even so they still allow the charges to continue to pile up to $8 or $9 per day without my approval.

After i complained about this , the rep told me not to worry about it at the end of my term it will all amount to an average of $ 5 per day and instructed me to monitor the account daily to ensure I am being charged that amount. Unfortunately with my schedule I am not able to keep tabs on Indeed daily to ensure the accuracy of our agreement. The whole thing just doesn't seem right.

The first time i submitted my job posting with Indeed it cost me about $ 25 dollars give it or take and i received 24 resumes , and 4 days ago i posted again except for this time i only received 1 resume and it cost me twice the amount. Not to mention after i posted for the second time i had to wait again for several days because my account was under review and was asked to call from my business number and send a copy of the bill to verify the business is legitimate. Are you kidding me ? What was the point of sending the copy of my license , just to send the utility bill to verify my business? Complete waist of my time!!! So, Its safe to say i will not be using their services any more and I will certainly share my story with my professional network to ensure my colleagues are aware of my experience with Indeed.com

tj145
4/15/16

I represent a large global agency. I was asked to set up an account on Indeed. Suddenly my account was blocked. I made four calls to Indeed and eventually found out through a third party I was blocked. I spoke with the account rep who stated I will not get an answer why I was blocked but I can read their documentation and try to figure it out. Once I figure it out I will be allowed to appeal? In addition, the team that makes the decision on blocking do not take phone calls to address issues or dispute. I've not been given an opportunity to speak with professionals internally or customer service that will help resolve or assist. 20 year recruiting veteran.

philipl28
4/13/16

We posted a couple jobs recently on Indeed.com. We received tons of resumes but most had absolutely no relevance to the job we had posted, and many were so short as to be useless. We won't use this service anymore.

shantellem
4/13/16

Indeed.com disabled my account of 4/12/16 @ 9:44am. I posted job postings in a few states (same jobs, just different states) on 4/11/16 and received a great response from candidates. A sales rep named Kelly left a message on 4/11/16 wanting to ask if I needed help in my search. After I did not return her call on 4/11, my account was disabled 4/12...After speaking to a rep named Liz, she stated my account was disabled just to verify that it was a legitimate account and that after I sent the required verification documents, that it would be deactivated within 24 hours. I sent everything within 5 minutes and Liz responded that she would expedite this for me. Unfortunately, that was not the case.
Later that day, my Ops Manager and I spoke to Kelly. When I asked Kelly about my disabled account, she responded "oh that's a different department, I don't have anything to do with that department. The reason for my call is to see if I can help you with your search and start a national account". After asking specific questions, Kelly never answered them directly, repeated the same pitch and stuttered terribly with her information. Kelly then brought her Sales Manager Andrew on the phone line who tried to sell us a sponsorship for $8500! When we refused over and over, Andrew then told us that our account would NOT be reactived until we PAID!!! We advised them that the FREE option was chosen and the FREE option got more responses than the pay per click did that we paid for on previous job postings since 2015. Kelly told us that doing it that way that we were wasting money and that's what she was there for was to maximize our search. I advised that I did not trust indeed as how would I know that the amount I was paying for sponsorships was still not enough money to get the views that I needed and that it should be a price structure that matched the number of views. Kelly stated unfortunately it doesn't show that on the consumer end and she apologized for it initially and stated consumers yell at her ALL the time about it. Well, in the end, I too yelled at Kelly for telling me that I had a free trial period and it had ended? I told her I never signed up for a free trial period with indeed but I chose the option to keep my job posting free. We conferences Andrew back on the line and he endorsed Kelly. When asked for upper management and to file a complaint as this was definitely a poor sales tactic to a consumer and truly unfair to discriminate because my job postings (same ones as in 2015) got a huge response from candidates and indeed didn't receive any benefits from it...They are clearly upset that I said NO to them "assisting" me and that I wanted to keep my account free as it was working just fine for my company. We recently sent 4 job offers to candidates that we found on indeed through our job posting back in March but since my count was disabled, I can't update it to show who we selected for the same job postings that was clearly not the problem. Indeed, you have my confidential business documents, my EIN documentation, my receipt for payment of my Annual Renewal with the Georgia Secretary of State. I ask that you don't DISCRIMINATE against employers that choose the free options from the employers that chose the sponsorship option. My account should be deactivated immediately with the same place that it was in when the postings first begin. Thank you for your prompt attention to this matter and for the integrity of your company.

brianab6
4/12/16

I am fairly new to the job posting section of Indeed, however all the tools are there to make the process easy and efficient. It is simple to use and has gotten me some good candidates and hires so far.

robertv42
4/10/16

Well, it is left up to your interpretation whether Indeed's business practices are a scam or just an elaborate scheme to make money from unsuspecting or uninformed users of their services. According to the Babylon's online dictionary, definition of scam: "A scam would involve a scheme or artifice to deprive another of the intangible right of honest services. It is a plan or course of action intended to deceive others, and to obtain, by false or fraudulent pretenses, representations, or promises, money or property from persons so deceived." I do no not think that Indeed is doing anything illegal, but they are certainly using some very questionable practices.

Their business concept is rather simple. Indeed generates and reposts job ads mostly from your local government employment offices. So when you post your ad on a free- of-charge government website, you will also start receiving a substantial number of applications from Indeed. Then you start thinking: Why don't I create an account on Indeed and post my job ads directly on their website? It looks simple and its free. You may post one ad and maybe another. Everything is going well and the process looks simple and cost effective to you. However, this is where their scheme kicks in. First you may receive a call from your local Indeeds sales representative, wanting to make sure that things are going well and that you are getting the applicants you require. He/she will at this point do a soft sell, trying to convince you to start using their fee based services by sponsoring your ads in order for your ads to appear on top of their lists. At this point, most employers think that they have a choice of sponsoring or not sponsoring their ads and that they can just continue posting ads for free. Think again. It will not happen. If you refuse to sponsor your ads, chances are, they will not allow you to post any future free ads on their website. Indeed will also take it a step further, they will black-list you and stop reposting your ads from your local employment office as well as any other websites. It is a classic "bait and switch" scenario, although they configured it so that it does meet legal requirements of most countries.

This is their sales pitch:

Post for free*
Post jobs for free and appear in general search results.

Pay to sponsor
Sponsor your jobs for as little as $10/day to attract candidates faster.

However, their legal terms of use state the following:

Indeed or Partners may reject or remove any Job Ad, and Indeed may disable any Employers account, for any or no reason without notice.

They also state in the legal terms of use how they will not post your job or cancel your posting for "this" or "that" reason. My impression is that, as long you pay them, they will post an ad even if you require someone to come to your house every Thursday and scratch your cat's belly.

Don't kid yourself. Indeed is not a charity. They are in this to make money. Either you will pay or you will not be allowed a free ride for a very long time.

So how do we stand up for our consumer rights? It's simple. Beat them at their own game. Deny them the income. Do not create an Indeed employer account. Do not post any job opening on their website unless you are willing to pay their fees. Post your job ad at your local no-fee government sponsored employment website. Indeed will repost the same ad at their website. Free of charge. Indeed will continue reposting your job ads from those websites. For most business' there are no real advantages of posting on Indeed's website directly.

I learned all this the hard way. My company recently spent around $500 in a very short ad campaign with Indeed looking for 50 new employees across the continental USA. We had thousands of so called "views", hundreds of useless applications and ended up with only 4 semi-qualified employees. It was a complete waste of time and money.

After Indeed received our payment, and we stopped "sponsoring" the ad, our account was blocked and black-listed.

Also, please read the reviews on this website. You will notice that most of the so called positive reviews were very short one or two sentence reviews posted in clusters on the same day. I suspect that they were written by the same person or persons in order to offset the negative reviews. I am sure that people in charge of Indeed do not like what they are seeing on here.

From our side, we will spread our message as well as share our experience with Indeed with as many people as we can, by any means possible, including creating a dedicated website dedicated to the matter. This is by no means a personal vendetta against Indeed. They do what they do in order to increase their profits. It is how they do it that's bothersome.

These days, there are way too many companies out there with similar questionable business practices and the only effective way to stop them is to stop using their services.

shirak2
4/10/16

I posted a job and sponsored it. I went to check in on it today and found out that my account has been disabled. Indeed did not contact me to let me know this. My job posting is no longer up, and as far as I know it hasn't been up for days. No reason or cause was given to me.

To add to this, I tried to contact Indeed thru the employer support center. The page that asks "What best describes you?", "what do you need help with?", and "briefly describe the issue" is not letting me press "continue." I have tried on multiple browsers. There is no help phone number available or email address I can contact directly. I am a paying customer who has zero access to customer support. My only hope is to post here.

I've used Indeed before successfully at my old company. I am in disbelief that this is how I am treated. This is absolutely unprofessional.

josephz12
4/8/16

Don't contact Indeed directly. Your account will be disabled for no reason.

I liked Indeed, helped us get a couple of candidates, none of whom stayed for a while but I don't blame Indeed for that. We are currently in the need for more employees so started an ad up with Indeed again. I received a couple applicants applying to our positions, however after inspecting there resume a little deeper we found they lived about 2 hours away. This is frustrating because as anyone on Indeed knows you are paying for any person that clicks on your ad. I felt as if I was paying for candidates that were impossible to hire. Being an internet company I figured a setting just needed to be adjusted to get more relevant candidates. I received an email from Indeed the next day and since we are in such need of employees I have been doing multiple jobs and unable to contact them back.

A couple of days later I tried sending an email to a candidate through Indeed only to find out my account was disabled and my ad was taken down. We are in need of candidates RIGHT NOW, to take my ad down without my consent shows such carelessness on the part of Indeed. They could care less if I hire any employees, just make sure your credit card information is up to date. I will be using other sites for now on.

patricel3
4/7/16

We are an employer. It was easy to open an account with Indeed,com. We posted our first job add but did not get any qualified applicant. When we wanted to post another job today, a message said that our company was under review. As owner of my company, I called and was asked many inappropriate questions such as details of all activities of the corporation, why we did not have a website, why I have an email with a name different from our company's name??? and then we were told that we needed to email a document showing an official registration such as our Federal tax number or our Az registration number????
We refused. We have no idea what they would do with a copy of official registration.

shaym17
4/6/16

Applied to one CSR job posting that was fraud, now I am receiving multiple emails from different scammers asking to sign on to google hangout or yahoo messanger to conduct interviews. Indeed, do a better job of filtering out these "job postings"! All of the ones I have seen have the same template, seeking CSR no experience needed pay range is always high $20-$30 an hour. The contact person never has an email address that is tied to the company they claim to work for.

texass
4/6/16

very good
got lots of responses to my ad

gsmr
4/5/16

I have used indeed for a few years and have located several new employees.

The only change I would ask is that all people add what type of work they are looking for.

stretch-n-growo
4/4/16

I have used indeed to hire many staff for different positions and am very pleased and would highly recommend to other company's looking for staff.

outbackr

seemed to help

scottg64
4/4/16

Numerous candidates for a difficult to fill job

lindam253
4/4/16

Generated about 20 resumes in a short period of time. Only one was trying to sell us something.

perkinsp
4/4/16

Spent quite a bit of money with classifieds for mechanics position, with indeed the responses were many more to choose from.

karena86
4/4/16

We were able to choose from a large pool of available candidates. Overall we had a positive experience using Indeed. There was some issue with candidates from too far away or with job skills that did not match what we were looking for, but for the most part all went well.

marketm1
4/4/16

I will never use Indeed again!!!! I was overcharged, I tried to cancel my ads several times in email and discussions with Indeed personnel and still received huge monthly bills. Even though I had specific requirements for my jobs, I consistently received unqualified candidates.

I do not recommend Indeed if you are looking for the right candidates.

nicoles121
4/2/16

Contacted people as I am looking to hire an editor asap, then the next day my account was suspended with no reason. I contacted them, and their exact response was:

"We have reviewed your account but are unable to lift the suspension. You are not able to contact job seekers through Indeed.

Further appeals or related communications for this suspension will not be considered or responded to."

Unbelievable. This shouldn't even be a company. What a farce. They are preventing people on their from being employed.

sandram104
4/1/16

For the amount of views and non qualified applicants the fees were ridiculous. We did not get one good candidate for our job listing. We will never use you for our future listings.

ldsb
3/31/16

I have had over 20 people apply for my listing and whenever I invite them to schedule an interview they never follow up. I have even tried calling some of them and they all seem to find a reason that they cannot come or do not want the job. This is even without an interview or meeting them.
Is there some reason that people apply and do not want to be contacted? Is it just to get unemployment requirements met?

hollyp10
3/31/16

I signed up and submitted my resume and got a call back from the company I applied to the next day to set up an interview. I dont know how the site is supposedly a scam when I got hired to AmericInn through it.

debrac45
3/31/16

we have had a nice turn out, but i guess i should say more than two years experience...

ebss
3/31/16

We placed an add with indeed and was very pleased with using their service.

kimc108
3/31/16

This was our first time to use Indeed and we were pleasantly surprised with the amount of responses we received to our job posting. If needed, we will definitely use Indeed again in the future.

toddg19
3/31/16

better than linkedin and the job sites like monster and careerbuilder.

roushy
3/31/16

Indeed is an excellent resource to recruit new hires. My only complaint is the low functionality of the website. It's very basic, but I suppose you can get the job done.

jennyk28
3/31/16

I didn't receive any qualified candidates that I would consider interviewing even after sponsoring the job, Senior Auditor. Very disappointed in the job applicants.

patrickg47
3/31/16

Indeed is a great way to find the qualified people you are looking for.

ortizg
3/31/16

Very quick responses from the candidates.

eriep
3/31/16

We received many great candidates from our ad that was placed with Indeed.com. We will use them, again, when we have other job opportunities.

danielw87
3/31/16

Received loads of candidates for multiple hard to find roles.
Site has easy tools for communicating with candidates and keeping track of them. Also offers up options to go looking for passive candidates.

mauricej7
3/31/16

Good flow of applicants for my industry.

aarist
3/31/16

I was able to find the qualified staff I needed for a very reasonable cost! I will use Indeed time and time again! Thanks for being there!

kevinh122
3/31/16

The site is great for generating a large number of applicants. My only complaint is that there is no option for adding disqualifying questions so we can filter out unqualified applicants easier.

chadw115
3/28/16

if you're looking for a job online, you've come to the wrong place. I have been trying indeed.com for months now and have yet to even fill out an application! when you click on a job to apply it never loads, and if it does load it will crash shortly after. come to indeed.com looking for a job, leave with a headache. its as simple as that.

kenw66
3/25/16

I posted a job on indeed some i did and another national ad with help of their representatives. Between the two we had over 2200 views and 60 resumes. This job was for a very specific trade skilled position, Required 2 years experience and very specific in job heading and body. I used Indeeds template and they approved. None of these applicants were remotely qualified. I sent out a rejection email basically saying I didnt appreciate them applying for a job they were not qualified for and wasting my time and money and if they couldn't read the job heading maybe they needed to stop their search. Guess it was a little to the point but these applicants must think this is free. For days my business has been attacked with bogus negative online reviews showing the applicants name along with their FB friends. Vulgar emails,threats and even a phone call. Indeed has declined any responsibility because they dont monitor their applicants, they have no policy to deal with it nor do they care to. If you have had this experience please email me at klw0426@ymail.com

craigc56
3/24/16

I have been given the run around by customer service for days now. They will not return phone calls and refuse to be of any assistance. They are only allowing our ads to run in their sponsored section but not in the general advertising area under our newest account. I only discovered this because of the poor results we are receiving. We have 3 other companies under different accounts that we have been running ads in the sponsored and general ad sections with great results. Since they refuse to help with this one account I am pulling all 4 accounts and refuse to ever do business with them again.

nanag3
3/18/16

I have been advertising a number of openings with Indeed with some success for about a year until 2 days ago when I noticed I hadn't received any applications. When I logged into my account, I cannot find any of my job postings.
When I contact their online chat, this is the response I got 'It looks like you have a dedicated representative who could best assist. He isn't available right now however, I will get in contact with him so he can reach out to you.'
When I asked when this representative (who I have never heard from before) will be in touch, I am informed 'We are coming to the end of the day and your representative is already finished for the weekend, so you should hear from him first thing Monday'.
So I am waiting with bated breath to hear what the story is with my job postings.
I will update this review at that point.

ab3452
3/16/16

I have recently deleted my account with Indeed as I have been scammed once before then caught on to the second attempt. I contacted Indeed support and provided them with all details and corresponding emails. I requested them to share their investigation results but they declined. No transparency
DO NOT USE INDEED JOB SEARCH WEBSITE

shannonr55
3/11/16

IN RESPONSE TO THEIR ANSWER: We are in 14 cities that all hire for the same position. That is why there are duplicate posts!!!!!! Also we are not door to door sales...false information and they didn't even try to confirm that with us. Poor business practices!!

I have been recruiting with the same company for over 10 years. We have been using Indeed for about 4 and now have been blacklisted FOR NO REASON.

We are a 30 million dollar company in 14 cities and Indeed told me we were posting jobs that were not real!! How can that be if we have grown over 300% in 2 years!!! We spend about 6K-10K a month on their job board and this is the thanks I get. I have never felt our company was doing anything wrong until Indeed felt it necessary to blacklist us.

I have spoke with multiple managers and they avoid my questions and avoid telling me what is really going on. They said it was a decision from their "quality control" who I can't speak to or write an email to. They also stated it is our of their control and there is nothing they can do. I even went as far as finding other companies just like ours and sending over their ads and examples to show that what I am doing is normal and I should not be the only person blacklisted.

I have never dealt with anything like this in all of my professional career as a recruiter. They say that something is wrong with our company but yet don't help us fix it or even a simple warning.

STAY FAR AWAY FROM Indeed, you will give them all your hard earned money and POOF blacklisted FOREVER.

dr896
3/9/16

I have to put up with Indeed.com searching for prospective employees every day. It is an exercise in futility. They literally recirculate the SAME resumes everyday! I keep looking at resumes I have been forced to look at daily, usually poor resumes. They refuse to allow employers to remove crummy resumes, thus they keep coming up. If the candidate updates the resume, then Indeed allows them to post it like it is new in most cases. Indeed's system is so shoddy I waste dozens of hours each month. Poor site, don't use it.

johnk264
3/8/16

We are a small business in North Jersey. We employ 4-7 people depending on the season. We posted job posting on indeed for two new hires. After a week of searching we could still not find our post.

When we called the support staff on the phone we kept getting different reasons why our listing was not appearing on the site. They asked us to verify business (which we did). Then they asked that we rewrite the listing (which we did). Then they asked us for taxation information (which we provided). Then they suggested that we expand the geographic location for the job (which we did). After two weeks and all that work the posting still was not appearing. It became apparent to us that the staff was simply giving us canned responses of things to try because they did not have a clue of why the listing was not showing up. All they were interested in were the promotion fees to feature the job. Otherwise it did not matter enough to solve the problem.

After searching on the web we realized that we were not the only small business with similar problems of ghost listings (job posts that don't appear in the search result). Indeed appears to only promote services and posters that make it the most money. Small locally owned businesses are not in that category. If you do post on the site you will get very little exposure even when paying the promotional fee of $20-$30 per day!

indeed.com is just another fancy packaged website that takes users money and gives them nothing but aggravations in return. Save yourself the money and the time. Avoid indeed.com job site.

sarahi24
3/8/16

There's no way of requesting feedback from employers using when applying for jobs straight from the indeed app. I've been applying for a long time now and not once have I heard anything back, although I've been very well suited to the jobs I apply for.
I'd like to know where I'm going wrong to not be seen for an interview, and there is no other way to track any progress.
I'm going to stop using indeed unless I know that my application is actually getting through and seen. I have no faith in this site now.

bend91
3/4/16

This company randomly charges you money whenever they want with no real responses. I set up an ad with a specific end date. My ad was no longer available after my week long campaign but the company ended up charging me for two months and I never received one qualified candidate from their site. I have never written a review for something before but this experience and losing out on $150 has compelled me to do so. If it will stop at least 1 person from using their bs site then it will be worth my time.

caresr
3/1/16

Dear Indeed,

Can you please answer as to why you are bullying people into paying for ads that should be free..???

Can you please answer as to why you have ceased responding to Cares agency. They have not breached ANY of your conditions. Yet you are still forcing them to pay for ads.

Are you aware of the rules and laws governing fair trade and advertising (competition) .

It dose not seem you do. If you did, you would know that by uing such tactics, your are breaking UK consumer law!

Can you please publically respond either to this post or the review Cares has yet again updated. Give reasons why you are breaking the law. I'm sure EVERYONE reading this and more would like to know..

NOTE FOR EVERYONE WHO WAS FORCED TO PAY.... YOUR LEGALLY ENTITLED TO YOUR MONEY BACK AS IT WAS OBTAINED ILLEGALLY.! Get in touch for more info...

Update - Dear Indeed,

Your response to our review. Yes, you re-enabled the account, but as you said, for sponsorship ads only. You have failed to communicate to the employer as to why., They have not contravened any of your terms and conditions when it comes to posting free ads.

You informed them that it was because they were not advertising to employ people for their own company, this is completely false. They are posting ads to employ people direct., If you would kindly point out to the public so we are all aware... where dose it say on their ads that they are recruiting for other people. I believe their ad says, " recruiting care staff for upcoming agency placements in our clients homes. OUR AGENCY OFFERS...'

I Capitalised the second part of their ad, as it clearly says their agency. As an agency, they employ people directly onto their books. Pay them through THEIR PAYE system. The fact they go out to work IN not FOR the clients homes is part of the job role advertised. !

You really cant expect that excuse to stand up when you get investigated. Trading standards, Office of Fair Trade, Office of Consumer Rights, and their own legal complaint against you for bullying and extortion.

All because you fail to play by the rules and laws set out.

So please , give us all a real answer.......

Tip for consumers: DONT!!!! AVOID AT ALL COSTS AND SPREAD THE WORD... ITS OUR HOPES THAT WITH EVERYONES HELP AND WITH THE USE OF SOCIAL MEDIA, PEOPLE WILL BECOME AWARE OF THEIR RIGHTS AND STOP INDEED BREAKING THE LAW AND EXTORTING MONEY FROM PEOPLE.

eme471
2/26/16

I had some issues with Indeed the last month as I couldn`t post a job with them. However, after posting in this site Dorit, Indeed representative, contacted me immediately and I found out that It was a mismatch -posting a job in another state and using Indeed USA. After posting the job in the correct indeed everything was fine and job was posted in 1 hour.
Overall very happy with a quick feedback and resolving the problem.

67 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Indeed staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
6 days ago
Answer
doritb
A: Hi Sherri, we currently do not have an option that removes repeat positions from our search results, however we will provide your feedback to our Product team for future improvements. Our system looks at job seeker behavior, and if it sees that you've passed over a job several times, it will eventually remove the job from your search results.
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
doritb
A: Hi Sherri, thanks for your question! Some positions on Indeed come from external employer or staffing websites. For these jobs, you must apply directly on the website the job is associated with. We're unable to track the applied status within your account for these positions, but will keep track of jobs hosted and applied to directly from Indeed.
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Indeed staff and other customers.
Indeed?