US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stevem137

I've been with inbox for a little over 3 months and I've managed to save up $200. (in 5 reviews)

cynthiab15

It is hard to qualify for surveys but it does happen. (in 34 reviews)

dustyw1

I have been a member for less than 2 months and I'm on my fourth check earning now. (in 4 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

alishag1
2/11/15

Just cashed out after 4 months..says check will be processed by feb 18..they gave me hell qualifying for any survey when i got near $30. Also..why the hell can't i qualify as a literate ,educated person and i see the most rave reviews from people i need to use urbandictionary to understand?

robertc138
2/11/15

It takes me like a year to get up to 30 bucks. I have some issues with not receiving credit for stuff. It costs 3 bucks to redeem your cash even if you already have a card. It takes days to make 3 bucks of of them. Surveys are redundant. I find myself saying "I just $#*!ing answered that in the prequalification survey...", a lot. Surveys are practically impossible for me to qualify for...like maybe I don't make enough money? Like I'd be wasting my time on this torturous tedium if I had money? Like if I had meat I wouldn't beeating this ramen nnoodle $#*!. Their games like Solitaire rush which has promised a buck to make it to the scoreboard never has paid me. It's their site. Then the customer service wants verification in the form of numbers or copies or confirmation emails whenthere is a dispute. Like why don't you have this info? I'm doing this all through your gear. Like I wanna waste more time building a case for some peanuts(labs) horse $#*!It's wack.

harveyk19
2/11/15

I've been filling out their surveys for about 10 months. The checks always came in on time however they were never more than $ 40. I recently accumulated more than $ 50. I submitted a request for payment and guess what. NO CHECK!!! It never came so I got on their chat line, discussed the problem and the "Chat Person" told me that it was cost $ 5 for a new check to be issued. I agreed and I am still waiting for a new check.

johns832
2/10/15

I wouldn't necessarily call these guys con artists, but they have a very suspicious business model. I find it odd that they don't give you the option of receiving payment on a prepaid debit card or checking account of your choosing. Why do you have to use their Chase Payment Card? Why does it take more than TWO weeks to verify the legitimacy of surveys and offers I already completed when you could have just done it right on the spot when I completed them? Why do I have to wait YET ANOTHER WEEK TO WEEK AND A HALF for JP Morgan Chase to mail me my card? The answers given in the support site are inexcusably vague. According to their timeline, I should get my first processed payment tomorrow. I haven't even received the Check Card yet, and I don't dare ask for a paper check from these yo-yos. As many other reviewers have said: this is a good operation to use if you need a little extra gas or grocery money, maybe bus fare, but as far looking for or getting a steady check from Inbox Dollars, you will be disappointed.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE GUYS. IT'S NOT WORTH THE WAIT.

justinz2
2/7/15

Been a member for about 1.5 years and I've made about 1,500 from the site. Anyone who says who can't earn money doesn't know what they're talking about.

angelan15
2/6/15

I've been with Inbox Dollars for a while now, requesting payments every other Sunday (that way the card gets loaded the following Thursday) and for some reason recently I've been getting screwed out of credits. I will take a "15 minute" survey, which takes 40 minutes and then at the end (usually like 95% complete) it will say something like "The password you've entered has already been used to complete this survey." Come on! Get it together Inbox Dollars. I don't know what's going on. I have earned hundreds of dollars with you. Get it together.

lisal90
1/31/15

Inbox Dollars might not be a TOTAL scam, but one thing cannot be denied. That is the company lacks ethical business practices and let’s just call it what it is: steals from its subscribers. It appears as if they randomly screw subscribers with no set rhyme or reason. Thus allowing for a lot of positive reviews from persons that have not had the “honor” of being singlehandedly picked to be their resident “CHUMP”. Or better yet their subscriber “CHUMP”. Let me regale you with MY experience with Inbox Dollars, speaking as one of their subscriber/resident “CHUMPS”.

Besides the ridiculous system used for qualifying a subscriber for a survey, it is not unusual to spend 30 minutes completing a survey and when it is almost completed, you get disqualified. DISQUALIFIED? Are you serious? Not only have I been picked as an Inbox Dollar “CHUMP” but now they are insulting my intelligence. I know when my data is collected and the company is weaseling out of keeping up their end of,the bargain and crediting the payout to my account. Or, they will pull this stunt……spend 30 minutes on a survey and right when you get to the part that states we are almost through, the remaining questions are for demographic purposes……then BAM, POOF, the survey disappears, the survey website I was transferred to in order to complete survey, shuts down. (No, it is not a computer problem on my end). It does not shut down at the beginning or middle, but at the very end. The survey cannot be brought back up, you did not get to complete it, so again, they get their information and you get ZERO. When I complained, I was told whichever company was having server problems and they would notify them immediately. Did I get my payout? NO Can I get my payout? NO. Even though the customer service rep can tell I completed the survey and that it shut down on me. Oh well, too bad, so sad. Better luck next time. Well, now, Inbox Dollars is sinking to a new low…….yes, it gets better….

I have almost reached my $30.00 cash out amount. When I reached $28.00, all of a sudden I started getting integrity reprimands. Basically accusing me of lying on the surveys and/or my personal information, not reading the survey questions and just answering quickly….etc. to add,insult to injury, everyone associated with Inbox Dollars knows they never run out of surveys. You might not qualify for any of them but as far as running out of surveys to get disqualified from…..it doesn’t happen. They have approximately 5-7 survey companies set up for their subscribers to use to find surveys. Well, now, all of a sudden when I attempt to do a survey, I get shut down Immediately, not with “we’re sorry you did not qualify” but “WE,HAVE RUN OUT OF SURVEYS. CHECK BACK WITH US LATER”. (Which I do. Same song and dance). Now, I do not get this ridiculous response from just one of their 6 or so survey companies, BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Mysteriously, they have all run out of surveys at the same time! Are you kidding Me?

CAVEAT: Inbox Dollars is as unethical as a company can get. Or well on their way. If you sign up with them it is as simple as a roll of the dice. Are you going to be the lucky one who they decide not to put the screws to or are you going to be the lucky one randomly chosen to be,their resident chump? Providing them with free, STOLEN service……in any event, if you end up being on the receiving end and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Inbox Dollars, just remember it will only be a matter of time before you win the “RESIDENT CHUMP” title and find yourself with all of us prior “RESIDENT CHUMPS”. Consider yourself educated. It is your choice.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add my experience with payouts and respond to another post about not getting paid on surveys. I have encountered the SAME problem. Especially with the offers that require you to sign up with a particular vendor. Let me just put it to you this way. If I had received the payout I was promised on every company I signed up with, and whatever other hurdles I had to maneuver to receive payout, I would have reached my $30.00 payout or close to it just from that option. Out of all the ones I have completed, and it has been a lot, I have only received payout on 2. Yes, 2! And those payouts were when I was a newbie and had just signed up to,the service. USE CAUTION. It just amazes me that Inbox Dollars consistently continues to get such wonderful top 5 reviews. Hopefully y’all’s experience will be a great one and you will not be scammed. The odds are in your favor initially. All I can say is my experience has been unscrupulous, unethical……and false advertising. However, by hitting you with integrity reprimands, it covers them on disqualifications and no available surveys. Upon complaint, it will be turned around on the complainer. Survey Disqualification occured because you lied on this or rushed through on that. No surveys available, again, can be turned around on the subscriber. Their are no surveys available because our vendors do not want you doing their surveys because….WHY? You continue to provide erroneous information. Or you rush thru the survey, it reading the questions and just hitting any response button. See where I am going with this? They have it figured out. A no consequence way to lie, cheat and steal.

Tip for consumers: Participate with caution. Be,prepared, at any time, to provide Inbox Dollars with free services, usually after you get close to payout.

stephanies64
1/30/15

SCAM got to $48.35 and all of a sudden my account was gone. Contacted live chat who told me I haven't had an active account for over 6 months!!!!!! WTF? I sent copies of emails I received from them as proof this was not accurate. No go, still told me I had no account. This is a complete scam.

Tip for consumers: One word DON'T

andreh6
1/30/15

Tip for consumers: I don't know enough about the site apart from the fact that I cannot move past them sending me back because mi zip code is too short (my zip code in South Africa is only 4 digits long!!!

anono3
1/20/15

Bait and switch.. I started when the cash out value was $20... now they moved it to $30.. I rarely qual for surveys and was threatened they would stop sending email if I stopped taking surveys. BIG WASTE OF TIME. Don't waste yours.

edwardo104
1/15/15

Ok let's be real for a moment. This isn't probably gonna pay all your bills but it is fu. I was doing most off my free time playing on inbox dollars on my note 3. When I sat at the computer earning my first 30 dollars to see if it was really possible wow it was so much easier and had so many more fun ways to add funds to my account. If you want a fun way to kill time and earn a little here and there this is a good fit for you.

heidir11
1/11/15

Joined and in 1 day i earned almost $8 then about 80% of surveys make you answer all the questions, then disqualify you. Also you answer about 2 or 3 questions and disqualify you. Almost all the questions are the same over and over again.

Tip for consumers: Not worth wasting your time

minervar
1/2/15

Joined, completed my account profile, chose my country (Italy) wich was in the list, then completed another survey with more personal information. After spending half an hour compiling personal questions, the site tells me that due to some restrictions for my country, no further survey is available! This means that I will never reach the 30 dollars necessary to cash out. I deleted my account.
But they had my information for free indeed! Stay away!

carissab
12/29/14

Hi there everyone,
I am pretty pleased with Inbox Dollars to tell you the truth. I have been with Inbox Dollars for about 3 1/2 months. I just made my first payment request at the middle of the month. I rounded up to $35.00 so they could deduct the 3.00 to send me the check. I received it today. The email they sent to verify the check was sent, stated it may take 7-10 days to receive. I received it in 5! That was a selling point for me to keep using this site. I may try the card next time, but I was also very happy with the check option too! It does take a very long time to submit a request for the check/complete surveys. But I am $32.00 richer! I think anyone who enjoys doing surveys will enjoy this site! Good luck!

Tip for consumers: If you don't want a new debit card, I highly suggest requesting a check.

latishac
11/25/14

I must say I am over all please with my experience. I became a member October 8th 2014. On November 7th I requested my first payment. I was anxious to see what would happens so I cashed out as soon as I reached 30. There was a 3 dollar processing fee which left me a 27 dollar check that processed November 19th. On November 25th I received and deposited my check. I'm currently over half way to my second payout. Its all worth it. I would highly recommend this website.

01/06/2014 UPDATE!!!!

After posting my first respond I am extremely disappointed. I never received my second payment. I spoke with a live chat associate who told me I would have to pay a 5.00 fee if I didn't wait 30 from the day of payment requested. I waited the 30 days and contacted live support again. I told them I would now like to be issues a replacement check at this time. I was then told that I would be contacted by email in 2-3 days by someone who could assist me better. I do believe I am being given the run around and I'm no longer expecting any check to come in the mail. Too bad. I had such high hopes . I will let you all know what happens

davidm222
10/30/14

I spent HOURS getting my account up to $25, they found out that my roommate was doing inbox surveys and the deleted my account along with my roommate, they never said anything about having only ONE account per household, DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.....they will find any way they can to screw you!

Tip for consumers: Dont us it!

huntert5
10/18/14

Do you need extra cash at your home, on your computer? Too old to work, or just want some extra cash? Try Inboxdollars! Inboxdollars is a website where you can earn cash for completing survey's, reading e-mails, playing games, and more!

My InboxDollars Review

Remember, this website is NOT a get rich site. It just gives you extra cash from doing daily activities. When you sign up, you get an instant $5.00 credited to your account which is nice of them, showing there appreciation. These are the activites you can earn cash from and I will describe them all: Offers, Surveys, Games, Easy Cash, Search, Videos, Deals, Refer Friends, Radio, Shopping, Toolbar, Spin & Win, PaidEmails, and Sweepstakes.

Offers

You can complete offers provided by companies that are willing to pay for signing up and other things. Some of these offers require a credit card, and may ask for you to buy something. If you just want free offers, hover over 'Offers' and click "100% Free Offers!" Then you will find all these offers free. All of these offers require a valid E-mail address, and you WILL get junk mail, so I'd suggest to make another E-mail to make the junk go there. Once you completed the requirements for the offer, you will get your cash you have earned in less than 45 minutes.

Surveys

You can earn cash for completing surveys too! All you need to do is find a survey that fits you, and these surveys vary the money by the time. About $1.25 surveys are about 30 minutes, but can be faster by how fast you are. Just keep finding surveys, but remember, you WILL get disqualified for ALOT of them. Just keep doing them and you will find some that fits you. You can earn the cash from the surveys within 15 minutes - 45 minutes. Very rarely, it can be 2 weeks, if that suspect things on your account.

Games

The 'Games' portion of the website is not what you might think; you don't earn cash for playing FREE games. InboxDollars redirects you to worldwinner/GSN, and you have to pay to play, and you can win money from those games, but you earn cashback on Inboxdollars. I do not recommend 'Games' unless you play cash games on WorldWinner.

Easy Cash

You can earn money for completed tasks! It will require you to bookmark something called 'Bookmarklet' so they can track your progress. These tasks are not hard to do, they just ask you to search something, and to click the 'Bookmarklet' so they know you actually searched it. You can earn up to $0.06, but you usually earn $0.04 each task.

Search

You can also earn cash for searching! Search recipes, games, anything to earn cash. You can earn up to $0.15 a day, but InboxDollars staff has to make sure the searches you make are legitimate, not random numbers/letters.

Videos

One of the worst ways to earn cash. you earn $0.01 every time you watch a 30 second video, and can only watch about 3 videos a day.

Deals

You can print coupons/groupons and use them at stores, and when you use them at the store it says, you can earn even more cashback. These coupons take from 1-2 weeks before they are added to your account.

Refer Friends

This is a great part of the website. Refer friends to make even more cash, for you and your friend! You earn 10% of what EACH of your friends earn, which is really good if you have a lot of friends.

Radio

This is a fun and simple way to earn cash, but not very efficiently as you may think. You earn $0.01 about every 10 minutes for listening to music, and the genre's can be top 40, rock and roll, jazz etc. About every 10 minutes, a box will pop up on your computer asking you to input the code it says so they know you are there and not away. After you enter the code, it takes 10-30 minutes for the cash to be deposited into your account. You can earn as much as you want! No limits.

Shopping

You can earn cashback from your favorite stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, K-mart, etc. Depends, you can earn 2-20 percent of what you buy. Remember, it has to be bought online. The coupons are for you to go to the store in real life.

Toolbar

Once you download the toolbar, you instantly earn $1.00 into your account, and you can search with the toolbar, track your PaidEmails, track your Earning, how you earned the money, and checking if you have new surveys, and on occasion you can find FREE spin and win spins.

Spin & Win

You can earn Spins by completing surveys, and earn them even if you get disqualified! You can spin 20 times a day, and can only have 100 saved spins total. The rewards are: $0.05 cash bonus, $1.00 cash bonus, $5.00 cash bonus, 1 and 5 sweepstake tickets, Survey Tokens, and 'No win' rewards. You don't win anything for 'No win'. The '$1.00' and '$5.00' rewards are scams and you cannot get those whatsoever. But you can get the other cash bonus, the $0.05 fine. You can earn a survey token, then on the next survey you completed, not disqualifed, you earn an EXTRA $0.25 + the amount you would originally earn.

PaidEmail

You can also earn Emails that pay you! Each PaidEmail you receive, you earn $0.02 for clicking the 'Confirm' Button below, and you can also do the offer within the PaidEmail. You can find the PaidEmail's in your Email, or in the toolbar on which you have to download.

Sweepstakes

You can earn sweepstake tickets from the spin and win feature, and earn 1 ticket for completing offers. Not surveys, only offers. It will tell you the months prize, and how much tickets you have. The more the better, and at the middle of next month it will show the winners. This is not a scam as my friend has received a free Restaurant.com card from them. If you get Gold Membership, you earn 2 and 10 tickets from the Spin & Win feature.

Gold Membership

When you request a payment, and receive it, you will instantly get Gold Membership. You may have thought you had to pay for Gold Membership, but no. If you have to pay to get paid, it's a scam. You get benefits from additional Referral rewards, sweepstakes tickets, and other things.

Other things to remember

You need a minimum of $30.00 to request a payment. You can get your payment from a Visa Cash Card, a Visa debit card, or you get a traditional check to add to your bank. You receive the check within 3 weeks, and the card within 3 weeks with your money on it. When you request a payment, they have a processing fee of $3.00, so get to $33.00 if you want a full $30.00 on your card/check. When you receive the card, if you wanted that, the next time you request a payment, it takes up to 3 days to put the money onto there. That's the benefit for the card. Remember, the card as addition fee's such as if you lose it, withdrawing from an ATM etc.

The Conclusion

This website is NOT a scam, as I have received a card from them and has used it. Remember, this is no 'Get Rich Site', earning only a few dollars. Read the tips on how to expand your earning power!

Tip for consumers: If you have a lot of free time, about 1 hour a day, you can earn $2.00 a day, starting from the 1st of the month, and earn $60.00 a month! Or 2 hours a day, earn $4.00 a month, earn $120.00 a month! That's a simple tip on how to get quality cash for your time. Make sure you use this site EVERYDAY doing surveys and completing offers to expand your money earning power!

stevem137
10/8/14

How are you guys not getting paid quickly? How are you guys not qualifying? I've been with inbox for a little over 3 months and I've managed to save up $200. I watch the videos early in the morning and earn around 50-70 cents. If I don't qualify I go back to home and do the process over again so I get my free spin for not qualifying. You wont get your spins if you just continue on to next survey. 20 spins a day gets me a lot of extra survey tokens. Turns my 60 cent

sf29
10/2/14

This site sucks!!!! You get pennies per day. You go to take a survey, which takes at least 15 minutes then they tell you that you don't qualify and it's just a 50 cent survey. At this rate you will be lucky to cash out in 6 to 8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inboxs
9/13/14

I just started two or three days ago and almost to my first pay out. So far so good all depends on you dedication and effort. I plan on going through one year with out collecting then hit the companie hard for cash. All is good tho takes time to find surveys but if you got nothing better to do youull get used to it. And also when you don't qualify you get spins on a wheel game you could wina survey bosst .25 cents five cents or even five dollars very good very good sign up today I am not a paid spokesman :)

Tip for consumers: Work hard my niggas

rodneyh21
8/26/14

Inboxdoller is one of the best site I have ever see I have Ben with inboxdoller for about 5 to 6 yr. and I am not gone an we're I don't make a lot of money but it do help when I need some money thank you inboxdoller .

P.S. Time to go up on the money!

Rodney Holsten

Tip for consumers: Yes get that money it there you just got to get and it is so easy and fun to

kaylaa4
8/20/14

It's takes entirely too long for me to get a payout, I'm working on my second payout and I joined in November of 2013! They constantly send me surveys that I don't qualify for (Smoking, kids, alcohol) when I plain as day put on my personal profile that I do none of those things and I have no kids or they send me surveys that as soon as you click on the link it's says "Sorry you don't qualify for this survey" Why send it to me idiots?
I'm tired of getting sent the same surveys they know I don't qualify for and they've cheated me out of money on the spin and win. It's more like spin and get absolutely nothing!
The sweepstakes is probably not even real just a "reward' to make you feel like you've gotten something when all you get is cheated out of your time and money.
The only good thing is it's a high payout but it takes FOREVER to make it.
When I make the $40 and skip the $3 processing fee, I'm done with them. My account will be shut down, screw them.

Tip for consumers: Seriously don't waste your time with this crap. I'm only 19 but I know this isn't worth your time.

donettaw
8/6/14

I have been with inbox dollars for 6 years and i really dont have anything negative to say due to the fact that i am cashing out on payment and hey the money is free! I know lot of you are getting frustrated because it seem like eternity to get $30 in your account but you got to realize this is not a get rich website, For those that think its a scam let them continue to be skeptical until they give it a try just like" we" that are making money are are doing. To everyone that is taking your time and earning good job.

stephent18
8/5/14

I have been an inbox dollars member for more than 2 years and I love it. It's an easy and fun way to earn some cash,albeit it does take some time to earn a lot,however I've found earning more will come from referrals. This site wasn't intended to make anyone wealthy however if you want to earn some fun money then this site works just fine. I have no complaints and get referrals if you want to earn more with less work and time spent.

carrief7
7/31/14

I have been paid out once, working on second time. HOWEVER, they owe me about 20$ in just coupons I have never gotten credit for, and about 30$ in surveys I never got credit for after finishing. You CAN make money, but you will take a lot of time to do it, and you won't make a lot. It is one of the best out there, though. I mean, what do you expect for taking surveys online and reading emails? Better than nothing, but they are cheats with crappy customer service. They tell me to keep waiting for a credit...never happens.

nicom3
7/30/14

I feel that it takes FOREVER to make any money on InboxDollars. If you work really hard you can get some money. I found that survey websites are mainly gunning for your personal information. There are some cash rewards sites that do have a legit system but I could only find cash crate:

This website has the survey option, but it also has other ways to getting paid without giving too much personal information. I usually reach payout 4 out of 5 times just for 5-10 minutes a day.

eileenl5
7/27/14

Okay, so this is my problem with Inbox Dollars. I go through pages of answering tons of questions, so technically they are getting my opinion and at the end they go "Oh, sorry you don't qualify for this survey." So even if you put 30-40 minutes of time into your surveys and actually answer all the questions and get all this information, they make sure you don't get money out of it WHILE still technically getting your information. It's a scam to me because I don't think it's fair that I go through about 30 survey's a day and they tell me all the time that I don't qualify for anything at all. I never qualify for anything which is bull$#*!. Don't give them your opinions for free, I would opt out of Inbox Dollars and if you're thinking about joining - don't. You'll be working for free.

cynthiab15
7/16/14

I have been a member of in-box for 4 years. Have received several checks. It is hard to qualify for surveys but it does happen. I now use the site for an extra "Christmas club. Works for me. You won't get rich, but anything helps.

naaaab
7/15/14

I just read through all the reviews for inboxdollars.com and the very last comment listed, or the first comment posted, at the bottom of the webpage mentioned a survey that was affliated with Experian credit services. This is not entirely true. I will give all of you some inside information on all the surveys you are filling out information for, especially if you are giving you name, address, etc., and the surveys ask about your buying trends and health questions and things you want to do in the future, or more likely to do in the future (have a baby, buy a house, etc.). Experian has 2 parts to its business - 1 is credit monitoring and 2 - is Marketing in the form of mass data collection on individuals to sell databases to companies who want to sell you things. So basically, the surveys collect "behavorial" information on you and this info is sold to many, many companies who maintain databases to sell to these companies that want to do a mass mailing, or something like that, for certain individuals that met x,y,z criteria from the behaviorial database they bought from Experian. I used to work at Experian and programmed these databases for sale per client specific requested formats. Think Junk Mail!! So, be very careful with the info you are giving out in these surveys (any survey on any website, not just inboxdollars.com) and more than likely when a survey comes back and says "sorry you did not qualify" it probably actually got all the info it was needing to collect in order to be sold for a certain campaign. See, these people who sell your info to places like Experian Marketing Services get big bucks and then they turn around and give you pennies, or give you nothing!! They are the ones making the money! Genius if you ask me! But bad news for you, the naive consumer who is tempted into joining these sites to make an extra buck or two. Just be very careful with the info you give out about yourself.

janp26
7/14/14

I am not ever credited for internet searches and I am on the inboxdollars home page when I do searches. Help what is up with this?

dustyw1
7/13/14

I have been a member for less than 2 months and I'm on my fourth check earning now. I love this survey site. You have to keep at it to make money. I get probably 12 survey turn downs a day but I keep going. Good luck to all who are starting its lots of fun. You can make money.

feltonw2
7/2/14

Inboxdallars is the best site I ever done . And I want to say thank you to David for helping me on inboxdallars .

aggravatedt
6/29/14

AVOID!!
They will try to cheat you of credit you've earned, I promise you! I've been using this site for 1 month, and have made some money -- but if you do not keep track of every little thing you do, they will not give you credit for it. The worst of the offenders are their Cash Offers, which only some have instructions about how to complete and receive credit. 75% of the Cash Offers that I did complete, I did not get earnings for until I talked to someone from their online support chat -- and now lately, they will only give me a fake excuse about "not being able to look up your account information properly because of technical difficulties". Their site offers coupons to redeem, but they take 3 months to get credit. You are required to wait 2 weeks to ask for credit for completed Cash Offers that have not been credited. I definitely would not recommend this site to anyone -- just take my advice and stay away. If you enjoy fighting to get the credit for work you've done -- then InboxDollars is the place to go!

aletheat1
6/22/14

i have been letting them buy me a mani/pedi or a new pair of shoes every few months for 7 years now. They pay like they say they will. I don't bother with the surveys and I only sign up for offers that i truly have a need for but still get a check every 2-3 months for $3o. I don't get that many outside emails because of them because I don't abuse the system to try to get every penny I can out of them by signing up for things I do not want.

Is this a way to earn money to make a living! OF COURSE NOT! If you want to earn a living, get out there and work. But this is definitely a way to get yourself a treat every once in a while.

Inbox dollars sends about 20 emails a day. all you really have to do is click the link and let the new page load to earn 2 cents. That takes you about 2-3 months (depending on how many offers you REALLY do want to do) to earn the $30 payout. If you aren't signing up for every offer they have, the "spin off emails" are minimal.

I will continue to allow them to make money off my minimal little click for each email and give me a little in return for another 7 years I am sure.

Please don't think you are ever going to earn enough money to pay your bills and make ends meet sitting at your computer for minimal effort. That is how you get yourself scammed and bogged down in useless emails. Most surveys are ways to just get info from you and most of them are going to tie you up for 30-45 minutes then say you don't qualify. So use that time look for a job instead and stop wasting it sitting in front of the computer trying to get something for nothing.

I wish you all the best! Hope you do decide to try inbox dollars for what it was intended for and enjoy your little treat a few times a year for your efforts.

chellm1
6/20/14

I was waiting for my check to show up so I could write this. And my first check of $40.60 came yesterday. If I figure out how to upload it, so you can see I will. :) So let me give you some hints and advice. I joined May 22, I was able to cash out 3wks later. I knew about the $3 processing fee, so I decided to wait till I hit $35 to cash out. Well When I did, I had an offer to reach $40 and they would wave the processing fee. Well whats waiting for $5 more. I was surprised that I got my check so fast after the "processing", Well I just noticed on the check that they are from my state. So that explained that.
So some facts and advice I have encountered. It is not AS easy to qualify or get any "good" spins from Billy anymore, since I have cashed out. Also "free offers" so far have stayed the same, so you can't sign up again. So the 2nd round is not as easy to add up, I am at $16 so far. But mind you on my work pute the radio or tasks do not work, so I am pretty much down to Surveys. But overall I am satified. It is hard qualifying for surveys being a bit older, but its alright.
I have done a few surveys and not gotten credit..I have done live chat and they have credited me, Sure some you are 10-15min in and you don't qualify, but i completed 2 that were both over 25min and I got credit. The live chat person suggested coping the URL, so now after I am in bout 10-15 and going, I copy the URL jic. So they have been quite fair to me.
As for a few things I have read here. OK First off...be smart about what your entering as personal info and access. DUHHH. No .50 is worth giving anyone your cell phone number or access to your computer in any way, as I read someone opened her web cam...Seriously? Now your just stupid. Close out and find another survey. So if your just going to start trying inbox, heed common sense. I also have a special email created just for this kind of stuff. Created with no personal info attached to it, as you will get inidated with emails, that is part of the deal. So be smart. It is a nice source for some lil extra jing if you put the time in. Hope this helps anyone wondering... All I know is, I am happy with the $40 I just got, and since I am going to the Twins game on Sunday, look extra spending $ now :)

odyp
6/6/14

I joined this last 2012. So far so good. I earned something at least but this is not a way for you to get rich. You earn cents, or dollars depends on your hard work. If you focus on this 24/7 definitely you can earn more than cents. I cashed out two checks already. I am happy I earned something for what I did and I'm on my way to my third payment.Now I have 106.89 dollars. I'm happy I know this is not a lot. Just happy that inboxdollars exist. It's a safe and legit. No worry at all.

amandap29
5/17/14

I'm not sure about the people saying it's a scam-I've cashed out a few times and I'm up to another $50 or so I'm about to cash out. You're not going to get rich off of taking surveys and clicking through emails-duh! I'm only giving it 4 instead of 5 stars because there's no link to the survey page that lists surveys with their payouts that you sometimes get to if you don't qualify for a survey. That page is a gold mine, which is probably why there's no link from it in the Surveys section of their site.

I think the gold standard for clickthru emails used to be mypoints but I've made more money off of this lately. Again, it's not going to make you rich, but if you're like me and like getting a little extra money for little effort this is a good one. This site is definitely NOT a scam.

samp191
5/9/14

I signed up, spent a good hour answering all kinds of questions. Redirected here, redirected there and now my phone is blowing up with 20 calls a day from various telemarketers. I keep blocking them and they continue with different numbers. It's harassment and I know I did not check the button consenting. I was very careful not to. However, the accepting terms and conditions allows this and these type of websites need regulated from this crap. I'm even getting calls at 730 in the morning.

shang6
4/30/14

I did the questionaire to qualify for surveys, but Istill must take a survey to see if
I qualify and I rarely do. Why do they bother to ask you a bunch of questions then send you surveys that are not catered to your answers? So far it has seemed like
a big waste of time.

tinah19
4/28/14

Ok when I first joined about 3 months ago I was pretty content. Finally made that first whopping $30 cashout ($27 on a prepaid Visa after "processing fees") and reached a second $27 cashout. It is very hard to qualify for very many surveys. I think having kids gets you more surveys and my only kid is grown.So the good news is yes, there is tiny bits of money to earn on that site. Now for the bad.

I am bloody sick and tired of spending a half hour answering multiple pages of in-depth questions only THEN to be told 'We're sorry but you do not qualify for this survey" That's a load of BS. They do not have to take up that much of your time and make you do that much work in order to figure out if you're a good candidate for any survey. It's plain and obvious they are getting all the data from you to use in their research, then refusing to pay you for it and there is no recourse for you when this happens. Sure it looks good that they have a "live chat" person on their site. Except for well . . . it's a bot that keeps cutting and pasting BS that is not even relevant to what you're asking.

Today, I was excited to get into a survey after getting rejected by 3 or 4. They wanted to access my web cam and capture my reaction to a 10 second video. Ok fine. When they want to do this supposedly only the researchers are ever going to see it and it won't be used for any other purpose, yada yada. So what's the harm right? I enabled my webcam, participated, then after they captured my reaction to something they had me answer some questions. Then guess what? Yep, they were sorry but I did not fit the criteria for the survey. That could have easily been ascertained BEFORE capturing my face on film. Clearly another case of "Let's get this poor poverty-stricken a-hole to jump through hoops and not even give her the lousy dollar she's trying to earn!"

That is a disgrace. Beyond unethical. And well, a load of B.S. And of course you cannot confront the cowards because as I said they are hiding behind a bot. I would stay clear simply because the frustration they will cause you will not override the few small payouts you will get.

starsb
4/19/14

Made a withdrawal of 42.15 last April 10th, will be process by April 23rd.. So excited to receive the check.. And while waiting for the payment, I got 60.99 on my account ready to be withdrawn again.. I love this site.. More offers and like the surveys.. It was all free :) I just couldn't join the cash games coz it's prohibited here in my state...
So far so good... Just kinda worrying now because some of the reviews that they didn't pay them.. I hope that won't happen to me, I'm doing the offers and survey and checking emails every day, like every hour.

staciej
4/18/14

I got my 1st check march 27 for $30 and it was about a month from when i requested it. I am requesting my 2nd check for $30 today 4/18 it will be processed 4/23 because i have the visa chase payment card so its less than a week to get payments now. Overall its a cool site for some extra cash here and there and after you get your 1st payout you automatically go to gold status and it gets easier to make cash

beverlyw12
2/24/14

A few years ago I had been a member for about 2 years. It took about a year to earn enough to get a first check. Then it took almost another year to earn $48 - I was about to ask for a check and they stopped sending me emails!! I wrote to them and they said they didn't know what I was talking about. Now you have to be so involved to make any money, it's like a part time job! I've belonged to two other sites that are great and honest and no scams. One I've been with since 1999 - I rarely buy anthing and never fill out a survey and I get emails from them EVERYDAY - since 1999!! Stay away from Inbox Dollars!

nataliep8
2/23/14

This site is legit. I have my first check on the way and have 15$ towards my next one. You just need to answer the peanut lab surveys. Their 66 cents each but don't take to long. It took me about one week to get to the 30 just don't speed through the surveys. If you have any trouble they have 24 hr live video support.

stacyl22
2/12/14

Warning. If you cash out when you earn enough you must keep the account active. It takes weeks to get your payment and they will cancel it if you have not shown activity in 10 days. There are better sites to use.

aroobt
1/28/14

This website sucks! I've tried over 30 surveys and only qualified for 3. And mind you, you have to fill in a lot of information before they tell you you were disqualified. Most surveys only pay a couple of cents. It's SO not worth the trouble. They have a min $30 accumulated cash for you to be able to order your check (which they charge 3 dollars to send to you but still takes about 2 months to arrive). All in all, it would take you SEVERAL months to build up 30 bucks, they charge an extra 3 bucks, the check takes for every, and you need to put in hours of work. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

joshc38
1/27/14

I accumulated 20$ from this site took me about a month. I believe it's a complete scam. It took 3 months to get a 20 $ check not worth it. I found a site way better and worth my time. I'm willing to share. Send me an email if interested. Wdttdm@Gmail.com

brianh72
1/16/14

I have been with inboxdollars for about a year. I have recieved 2 checks. Yes they do charge $3 per check. My main issue with this scam of a site is that I can fill out a survey, THEN get told at the end that I do not qualify. So I waste 20 minutes for nothing, even though they got all the info they needed. Also that spin and a win is a joke. Good luck getting anything from that. If you do. It is an entry to a sweepstake that does not exist. Their live chat is worthless too. I have completed 16 surveys that I have not received credit for.

lorrainer1
12/26/13

Inbox Dollars is a great website to earn a little extra cash. It's easy to earn money just reading your email and searching online. Once in a while I also do a couple of surveys and offers. They also offer the opportunity to earn while playing games or watching videos but I don't use those. The program is not a scam, I got my first check already. This is no way to make a living, but a nice way to make extra cash while doing minimal effort.

brianm73
11/7/13

I have been a member for a few years now and have made approximately $130! I have always gotten paid when supposed to. Get paid to read emails, watch videos, shopping, and other offers. The only thing I would say is questionable is that you have to get after them sometimes to get credit for something like signing up for a service or newsletter, etc...