US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of InboxDollars

InboxDollars reviews

People interested in InboxDollars are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

stevem137

You wont get your spins if you just continue on to next survey. (in 61 reviews)

edwardo104

I was doing most off my free time playing on inbox dollars on my note 3. (in 54 reviews)

samirad1

It takes patience to reach the first 30 dollars but they do send you a check.. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kennethw33
7/30/15

I spent the majority of my actual free time the past week doing useless (BEYOND REDUNDANT) surveys and watching pointless videos, both of which I only received credit for hardly 2/3 of, and completing COUNTLESS offers (which -again- never receiving the monetary credit for WELL over a third of), and then was told I couldn't change my method of payment to a gift card. Which, I don't see why, or what the $#*!ing issue is if it takes TWO FULL WEEKS to get "*PROCESS*" a VIRTUAL Prepaid Visa. The site is a scam, like everybody warned me about. Sure, you'll get paid (maybe, I can't confirm this for another two weeks, but going off of what I've read on other review sites, you probably won't be paid at all), but even if you do... keep in mind that it takes them TWO WEEKS to process a VIRTUAL VISA... I just don't understand it.

They have ABSOLUTELY *N*O* customer support (hence there being no phone number to call to speak to anybody), but meagerly attempt to make up for it with a pathetic "live chat", which is full of the exact same repetitive preprogrammed responses.... aka, a f'in robot. The site is bogus, and I hope SOMEBODY learns from my mistake and stays the hell away from this scam that is solely made to collect and sell your user data while screwing us on payments...

tammym32
7/29/15

Lots of work for a little money and still waiting for my payout after 3 months of requesting

nikkil18
7/29/15

If you qualify for a survey, you should be able to finish it. Too many times it's happened that I would have been working through a survey that took more than 30 minutes and then be rejected before completion. Nevermind the effort of actually finding a survey you qualify for just to start taking it. Also, I have been a member for years now and have never reached out to customer service even when I complete surveys for earnings and never got credited. Only when I was recently not credited 2 surveys in a row did I contact. They will tell you if you do not have the survey number of what you took then they cannot help you. This site is already a hassle to get qualified for a survey, now I am informed I have to jot down that survey number just in case it doesn't work. I mean, I do understand that, but given my history with their site, I wasn't even offered a tiny incentive. The response was tough luck, can't look into it. Jot down that number next time. The earnings come in slow which I am fine with as long as I get credited for it, which 80% of the time I do. It's that 20% that makes it almost not worth it. I am considering just not putting up with it and closing my account. Other survey sites send you surveys you are qualified for so there's no work and have bigger payouts. I won't even get into their "gaming" for profit portion of the site...ugh.

isabelp7
7/28/15

I've been a member for 1 month now and I have received my $27 dollar check because they charge $3 to process it) It's time consuming BUT if you have the time then why not. Don't expect a lot of money when you are doing surveys online! I feel like survey sites are meant for emergency money. If you feel like you have all the time in the world going to waste, hop on the computer and give it a try.

mitzym
7/24/15

It took me a month and a half to get to the $30 mark (they won't let you cash out until you get $30). It was incredibly difficult to qualify for any surveys because I am a poor, white, college student and I guess my opinions are not in demand. I would spend 45 minutes getting rejected from surveys until I found ONE I could take for 30 cents or so. They have a survey you have to take BEFORE the survey, and then they will suddenly tell you that you aren't qualified after wasting 10 minutes. If you don't qualify for a survey they let you do "Billy's spin and win" which is basically just a wheel that you spin for no reason. One time I won 5 cents but that was the height of my experience there. The app is very slow and glitchy on my iphone. I ended up just doing the "search" offer that gets you 15 cents a day in order to crawl my way slowly up to $30. Well once I finally got there, they charged me a $3 processing fee, so I ended up with $27. I'm now waiting on my check to get here, and I don't have immense hope that it will get here anytime soon. Overall, if you have a lot of time on your hands and qualify for the surveys you can probably make a decent amount of money per day (maybe like $3.00). I would not personally recommend this app. It was frustrating to say the least.

faithn1
7/15/15

i just started doing this about a month ago and already got to $48, just reqested the payment today.. im hoping it comes within this month. anyway, its not so bad. the surveys can be hard to get or actually qualify for them sometimes but overall this is the best survey site that pays that i have come across.

wilr
7/15/15

You need to be smart, I was rejected for a lot of surveys, now I just wait till I get invited through email. I only do surveys when I have earned a 25c token as well, most of the time just once/twice a day. I earned my 30 dollars in about 10 days, I listen to music all day, and I am multitasking surveys/watch videos/doing my household tasks. It adds up quickly this way. I will let you know what happens when I apply for my first check. You better can find a job if you need to provide for a family however if you need some pocket money it is a nice way to generate some little extra.

martyf5
7/15/15

that my problem was resolved yesterday after chatting with Support! THANKS!!

susannes3
7/10/15

After posting a review earlier (one hour ago), I received a solicitation from Zip Recruiter for using their product. Rather astounding considering I WAS REJECTED AS I NEARED COMPLETION OF A SURVEY TODAY FOR THIS VERY COMPANY (OR THEIR ADVERTISING AGENCY cannot recall exact nature of the survey). No payment for the survey, which was lengthy and time consuming.

I was wondering - is this some kind of data mining?

jaxr
6/30/15

I just wanted to submit feedback - I have been using this site for a couple of months and for the most part it offers a variety of ways to earn. However, on the surveys that dont qualify, you have taken a good 10-20 (or more) mins before they tell you you dont qualify and you get a spin and win. This is a good idea in theory, but to have 2 spots with no wins and the fact that most of the time it seems to land on no win, it makes me feel my unqualified efforts were a complete waste of time and discourages me from participating in any future surveys. I think either pre-qualification should narrow down surveys better so you dont have to waste so much time, or something should be added to the spin and win to make it more favorable. I would share this site with more people if some of these things were cleaned up, but I am afraid that I would be wasting time of friends too. If you dont do survey's - all their other categories are just pennies worth and so takes forever to earn anything!

samirad1
6/23/15

It takes patience to reach the first 30 dollars but they do send you a check..
I got mine two weeks after requesting payment..

I don't qualify for a lot of surveys though because I don't have children.

They never terminated my account even though I was inactive for a year..

I like that you get paid not a lot but it's still something for downloading apps and for your searches..

I wish they pay a bit more but if you keep at it daily you can make some extra cash..think of all the time you waste online playing games, they don't pay you a cent!

I say thank you..it is a bit like a game to me..

lizb32
6/22/15

I used this site years ago, faithfully opened emails, took surveys and signed up for trials that i shouldn't have. Finally got up to just shy of $40 and requested a check in December (the 12th), site said estimated delivery was February 1st, crazy long but I waited. In March my balance was still showing in my account so on March 29th I requested it again, new estimated delivery was May 1. Life got in the way, I had a newborn at home and forgot about it for a few months, when I called they said I had not been active for a year, so they closed my account and took all of the $ I earned. Told me there was nothing they could/would do even though I originally requested the $ in December when I was still active. Looking at the reviews here, I see they have been doing this for a long time! It still bothers me a couple years later. I hate scammers.

cassandrah7
6/4/15

very unorganized

nicholasc21
5/31/15

Supposed to get a spin if you don't qualify for survey. Have yet to get one. Tried support to submit "why no spin", says to sign in. Every try says password invalid. Clicked link to reset have yet to receive email to do so. Close to the $30 and guess I won't receive it due to " incorrect" password. We'll see.

ericat6
5/23/15

It good

laurettag
5/22/15

why is it so hard to qualify for a survey now. I've
been doing survey with you all over a year but all of a sudden you don't qualify the surveys are longer and pay a lot less. .25 for 35-40 minutes I been having good surveys . I have cashed in over 20 times but for some reason it's taken over a month to cash in this time I am over half the cash in limited and it wont give me a survey I go to the site almost everyday. I will have 6 or 7 surveys on the site and don't qualify for any or they will let me complete it and tell me that it has meet it quota what kinda crap is that.

sofial11
5/19/15

I wrote another review about a month ago about how they were not crediting my surveys, but today I opened my account and it said it was terminated! I just sent in my W9 form, and was about to order another check, had 40 dollars in account, and it's all gone, just like that. Customer service said they sent me an e mail LAST MAY about how it was against their terms of service to an Inbox Dollars account AND a Send Earnings account as they have the same parent company. I never received it, not in my inbox or spam folders. Now they say because I continued to complete the same offers on both sites they have shut them both down, though it seems the Send Earnings one remains open, but I only have 9 dollars there. I'm pretty devastated. That 40 dollars took me months to earn. BEWARE. If you have both accounts, this can happen to you. Otherwise, just stay away altogether. Awful company.

sandram58
5/16/15

Love this si te !!,

evank15
5/16/15

I have been diligently opening their 1 cent emails and taking surveys. It has been over a year and I still have not reached the $30 payout amount. This is going to be the toughest $30 I've ever earned (if they even pay it). Very often, when you do get survey invitations, it is 25 cents for 20 minutes. What makes it worse is that often, after 10 minutes into the survey, they say that you aren't the demographic they are looking for. So, I imagine they get to keep the data they have already gotten from you and don't even have to pay 25 cents. What a good deal for them. I highly regret signing up, but after a year I have passed the $20 mark, so I guess I will stick with it and hope I hit $30 before they shut down.

joeb151
5/14/15

I took time to participate in these survey studies and figured out to try and see how legit this site is...so far i came to a conclusion that when they say your earnings are on its way, they're full of crap..when you say your gonna reimburse for your time and honesty it seems this company is scamming cuz it doesnt take the mail a long time to give you your issued mail from otjer places similar to this company....Need to report them to BBB of America....

keitha21
5/3/15

I've been filling out surveys on and off for a few months and had a couple of payouts that were a bit above the minimum. If it slips your mind what you've put in your profile, look it over. One small slip can cost you the reward. I've been disqualified at the end of surveys too, and more than I've completed successfully! It's a roll of the dice. For the most part I stick with it and go for the higher paying surveys or the e-mails that give higher rewards.

I can tell you this: if you have a credit or debit card, use your common sense when applying it to some of their free offers (just pay shipping and handling) that Wil double - sometimes triple - your earnings, and you'll see more revenue at a quickened rate. It does become stressful, but don't let it beat you upside the head.

I was skeptical about it being a scam. I've read a lot of reviews and I hope my experience doesn't wither into a "Resident Chump" as it was described. However, there are a few other sites with healthier payouts per surveys, and they do not boot you out half way through. Shorter surveys and payouts ranging from $1 - 200+... I know because I nearly scrapped a brick when the $200 check came through the mail after a 45 minute a day for 4 day open discussion. And get this: all I had to do was participate and share my opinions with the group. If Inboxdollars.com doesn't work for you, there are others that definitely will.

Join a few sites and watch you online bank grow. Just add up all the sites pay and keep going. Or better yet, do what other companies are doing: Become am affiliate and make money off of us consumers. But I do this for the love of money, from my smartphone, while I'm holding conversations on the phone

It's a good way to kill time and get paid for it.

sarahj94
4/19/15

Inboxdollars deleted my first $30. I had no luck trying to tell them they have no phone

stevec111
4/14/15

In box dollars does pay out, but it is not worth it at all! They would have to pay ten times as much to make it worth all the scam and spam you will get shortly after signing up with them. I have gotten at least 20 scam phone calls in the last few days and my email is so full of spam in is crazy.
They should not get any stars!

melissaa15
4/8/15

I applied for the discover card and got appoved on 3/20/15 and still haven't credited my account with the $20. They keep telling me to send them the confirmation email. But discover card doesn't send confirmation emails, just the welcome package.

matthews47
4/2/15

This InboxDollars.COM Company is a SCAM / RIP OFF They will not pay you for anything you do,this site needs to be reported for bad business

Tip for consumers: stay far away from inboxdollars site, they do not pay

larissam2
3/28/15

I love it i have got my visa cash card and i activated it very easy i also cashed out a sec time and am waiting on a paper check im already half way threw on my 3rd then i will start reloading the visa card. No compliants here.

Tip for consumers: A good way to earn a little extra money for those stay at home moms.

billz3
3/28/15

1. 2 cents to open mail - pays most times but will take forever to cash out.
2. Surveys that pay 25 cents here pay 1 - 2 dollars on site they originate from. Meaning this site is keeping the difference! Go to original site without going through inbox!
3. Offers - May pay in full right away,may never pay at all.
4.Cash out - Reach 30 dollars cash out for 27 dollars. A 3 dollar fee to cash out which can be avoided if you add another 10 dollars in 30 days (yea right). But the 3 dollars is given back as a credit to your account.
KEEP doing stuff on site until check arrives or account will be discontinued and you will not get paid.
Bottom line waste 2-3 hours a week here and maybe get 27 dollars a year for it.....MAYBE!

Tip for consumers: Don't!
If you do document everything and prepare for a long fight if calling them out for non-payment.

lucyf5
3/27/15

I have been with Inbox for quite awhile. .I have received checks Now I am real close to cashing in and I can not open a single survey! I can't open my account or log into Inbox in any way.I have never had a problem until I was very close to cashing In. I emailed Inbox about this and they did not respond.Not at all ! I answered a lot of surveys for them and now I feel I wont get paid! I still get surveys in my inbox though.Still cant open them.

Tip for consumers: Good Luck

tylers31
2/17/15

If you just open emails, and a few surveys, $.02-$.05 per email.

Tip for consumers: If you want to make real money you have to spend all your free time working the site.

alishag1
2/11/15

Just cashed out after 4 months..says check will be processed by feb 18..they gave me hell qualifying for any survey when i got near $30. Also..why the hell can't i qualify as a literate ,educated person and i see the most rave reviews from people i need to use urbandictionary to understand?

robertc138
2/11/15

It takes me like a year to get up to 30 bucks. I have some issues with not receiving credit for stuff. It costs 3 bucks to redeem your cash even if you already have a card. It takes days to make 3 bucks of of them. Surveys are redundant. I find myself saying "I just $#*!ing answered that in the prequalification survey...", a lot. Surveys are practically impossible for me to qualify for...like maybe I don't make enough money? Like I'd be wasting my time on this torturous tedium if I had money? Like if I had meat I wouldn't beeating this ramen nnoodle $#*!. Their games like Solitaire rush which has promised a buck to make it to the scoreboard never has paid me. It's their site. Then the customer service wants verification in the form of numbers or copies or confirmation emails whenthere is a dispute. Like why don't you have this info? I'm doing this all through your gear. Like I wanna waste more time building a case for some peanuts(labs) horse $#*!It's wack.

harveyk19
2/11/15

I've been filling out their surveys for about 10 months. The checks always came in on time however they were never more than $ 40. I recently accumulated more than $ 50. I submitted a request for payment and guess what. NO CHECK!!! It never came so I got on their chat line, discussed the problem and the "Chat Person" told me that it was cost $ 5 for a new check to be issued. I agreed and I am still waiting for a new check.

johns832
2/10/15

I wouldn't necessarily call these guys con artists, but they have a very suspicious business model. I find it odd that they don't give you the option of receiving payment on a prepaid debit card or checking account of your choosing. Why do you have to use their Chase Payment Card? Why does it take more than TWO weeks to verify the legitimacy of surveys and offers I already completed when you could have just done it right on the spot when I completed them? Why do I have to wait YET ANOTHER WEEK TO WEEK AND A HALF for JP Morgan Chase to mail me my card? The answers given in the support site are inexcusably vague. According to their timeline, I should get my first processed payment tomorrow. I haven't even received the Check Card yet, and I don't dare ask for a paper check from these yo-yos. As many other reviewers have said: this is a good operation to use if you need a little extra gas or grocery money, maybe bus fare, but as far looking for or getting a steady check from Inbox Dollars, you will be disappointed.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE GUYS. IT'S NOT WORTH THE WAIT.

justinz2
2/7/15

Been a member for about 1.5 years and I've made about 1,500 from the site. Anyone who says who can't earn money doesn't know what they're talking about.

angelan15
2/6/15

I've been with Inbox Dollars for a while now, requesting payments every other Sunday (that way the card gets loaded the following Thursday) and for some reason recently I've been getting screwed out of credits. I will take a "15 minute" survey, which takes 40 minutes and then at the end (usually like 95% complete) it will say something like "The password you've entered has already been used to complete this survey." Come on! Get it together Inbox Dollars. I don't know what's going on. I have earned hundreds of dollars with you. Get it together.

lisal90
1/31/15

Inbox Dollars might not be a TOTAL scam, but one thing cannot be denied. That is the company lacks ethical business practices and let’s just call it what it is: steals from its subscribers. It appears as if they randomly screw subscribers with no set rhyme or reason. Thus allowing for a lot of positive reviews from persons that have not had the “honor” of being singlehandedly picked to be their resident “CHUMP”. Or better yet their subscriber “CHUMP”. Let me regale you with MY experience with Inbox Dollars, speaking as one of their subscriber/resident “CHUMPS”.

Besides the ridiculous system used for qualifying a subscriber for a survey, it is not unusual to spend 30 minutes completing a survey and when it is almost completed, you get disqualified. DISQUALIFIED? Are you serious? Not only have I been picked as an Inbox Dollar “CHUMP” but now they are insulting my intelligence. I know when my data is collected and the company is weaseling out of keeping up their end of,the bargain and crediting the payout to my account. Or, they will pull this stunt……spend 30 minutes on a survey and right when you get to the part that states we are almost through, the remaining questions are for demographic purposes……then BAM, POOF, the survey disappears, the survey website I was transferred to in order to complete survey, shuts down. (No, it is not a computer problem on my end). It does not shut down at the beginning or middle, but at the very end. The survey cannot be brought back up, you did not get to complete it, so again, they get their information and you get ZERO. When I complained, I was told whichever company was having server problems and they would notify them immediately. Did I get my payout? NO Can I get my payout? NO. Even though the customer service rep can tell I completed the survey and that it shut down on me. Oh well, too bad, so sad. Better luck next time. Well, now, Inbox Dollars is sinking to a new low…….yes, it gets better….

I have almost reached my $30.00 cash out amount. When I reached $28.00, all of a sudden I started getting integrity reprimands. Basically accusing me of lying on the surveys and/or my personal information, not reading the survey questions and just answering quickly….etc. to add,insult to injury, everyone associated with Inbox Dollars knows they never run out of surveys. You might not qualify for any of them but as far as running out of surveys to get disqualified from…..it doesn’t happen. They have approximately 5-7 survey companies set up for their subscribers to use to find surveys. Well, now, all of a sudden when I attempt to do a survey, I get shut down Immediately, not with “we’re sorry you did not qualify” but “WE,HAVE RUN OUT OF SURVEYS. CHECK BACK WITH US LATER”. (Which I do. Same song and dance). Now, I do not get this ridiculous response from just one of their 6 or so survey companies, BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Mysteriously, they have all run out of surveys at the same time! Are you kidding Me?

CAVEAT: Inbox Dollars is as unethical as a company can get. Or well on their way. If you sign up with them it is as simple as a roll of the dice. Are you going to be the lucky one who they decide not to put the screws to or are you going to be the lucky one randomly chosen to be,their resident chump? Providing them with free, STOLEN service……in any event, if you end up being on the receiving end and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Inbox Dollars, just remember it will only be a matter of time before you win the “RESIDENT CHUMP” title and find yourself with all of us prior “RESIDENT CHUMPS”. Consider yourself educated. It is your choice.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add my experience with payouts and respond to another post about not getting paid on surveys. I have encountered the SAME problem. Especially with the offers that require you to sign up with a particular vendor. Let me just put it to you this way. If I had received the payout I was promised on every company I signed up with, and whatever other hurdles I had to maneuver to receive payout, I would have reached my $30.00 payout or close to it just from that option. Out of all the ones I have completed, and it has been a lot, I have only received payout on 2. Yes, 2! And those payouts were when I was a newbie and had just signed up to,the service. USE CAUTION. It just amazes me that Inbox Dollars consistently continues to get such wonderful top 5 reviews. Hopefully y’all’s experience will be a great one and you will not be scammed. The odds are in your favor initially. All I can say is my experience has been unscrupulous, unethical……and false advertising. However, by hitting you with integrity reprimands, it covers them on disqualifications and no available surveys. Upon complaint, it will be turned around on the complainer. Survey Disqualification occured because you lied on this or rushed through on that. No surveys available, again, can be turned around on the subscriber. Their are no surveys available because our vendors do not want you doing their surveys because….WHY? You continue to provide erroneous information. Or you rush thru the survey, it reading the questions and just hitting any response button. See where I am going with this? They have it figured out. A no consequence way to lie, cheat and steal.

Tip for consumers: Participate with caution. Be,prepared, at any time, to provide Inbox Dollars with free services, usually after you get close to payout.

stephanies64
1/30/15

SCAM got to $48.35 and all of a sudden my account was gone. Contacted live chat who told me I haven't had an active account for over 6 months!!!!!! WTF? I sent copies of emails I received from them as proof this was not accurate. No go, still told me I had no account. This is a complete scam.

Tip for consumers: One word DON'T

andreh6
1/30/15

Tip for consumers: I don't know enough about the site apart from the fact that I cannot move past them sending me back because mi zip code is too short (my zip code in South Africa is only 4 digits long!!!

anono3
1/20/15

Bait and switch.. I started when the cash out value was $20... now they moved it to $30.. I rarely qual for surveys and was threatened they would stop sending email if I stopped taking surveys. BIG WASTE OF TIME. Don't waste yours.

edwardo104
1/15/15

Ok let's be real for a moment. This isn't probably gonna pay all your bills but it is fu. I was doing most off my free time playing on inbox dollars on my note 3. When I sat at the computer earning my first 30 dollars to see if it was really possible wow it was so much easier and had so many more fun ways to add funds to my account. If you want a fun way to kill time and earn a little here and there this is a good fit for you.

heidir11
1/11/15

Joined and in 1 day i earned almost $8 then about 80% of surveys make you answer all the questions, then disqualify you. Also you answer about 2 or 3 questions and disqualify you. Almost all the questions are the same over and over again.

Tip for consumers: Not worth wasting your time

minervar
1/2/15

Joined, completed my account profile, chose my country (Italy) wich was in the list, then completed another survey with more personal information. After spending half an hour compiling personal questions, the site tells me that due to some restrictions for my country, no further survey is available! This means that I will never reach the 30 dollars necessary to cash out. I deleted my account.
But they had my information for free indeed! Stay away!

carissab
12/29/14

Hi there everyone,
I am pretty pleased with Inbox Dollars to tell you the truth. I have been with Inbox Dollars for about 3 1/2 months. I just made my first payment request at the middle of the month. I rounded up to $35.00 so they could deduct the 3.00 to send me the check. I received it today. The email they sent to verify the check was sent, stated it may take 7-10 days to receive. I received it in 5! That was a selling point for me to keep using this site. I may try the card next time, but I was also very happy with the check option too! It does take a very long time to submit a request for the check/complete surveys. But I am $32.00 richer! I think anyone who enjoys doing surveys will enjoy this site! Good luck!

Tip for consumers: If you don't want a new debit card, I highly suggest requesting a check.

latishac
11/25/14

I must say I am over all please with my experience. I became a member October 8th 2014. On November 7th I requested my first payment. I was anxious to see what would happens so I cashed out as soon as I reached 30. There was a 3 dollar processing fee which left me a 27 dollar check that processed November 19th. On November 25th I received and deposited my check. I'm currently over half way to my second payout. Its all worth it. I would highly recommend this website.

01/06/2014 UPDATE!!!!

After posting my first respond I am extremely disappointed. I never received my second payment. I spoke with a live chat associate who told me I would have to pay a 5.00 fee if I didn't wait 30 from the day of payment requested. I waited the 30 days and contacted live support again. I told them I would now like to be issues a replacement check at this time. I was then told that I would be contacted by email in 2-3 days by someone who could assist me better. I do believe I am being given the run around and I'm no longer expecting any check to come in the mail. Too bad. I had such high hopes . I will let you all know what happens

davidm222
10/30/14

I spent HOURS getting my account up to $25, they found out that my roommate was doing inbox surveys and the deleted my account along with my roommate, they never said anything about having only ONE account per household, DO NOT USE THESE PEOPLE.....they will find any way they can to screw you!

Tip for consumers: Dont us it!

huntert5
10/18/14

Do you need extra cash at your home, on your computer? Too old to work, or just want some extra cash? Try Inboxdollars! Inboxdollars is a website where you can earn cash for completing survey's, reading e-mails, playing games, and more!

My InboxDollars Review

Remember, this website is NOT a get rich site. It just gives you extra cash from doing daily activities. When you sign up, you get an instant $5.00 credited to your account which is nice of them, showing there appreciation. These are the activites you can earn cash from and I will describe them all: Offers, Surveys, Games, Easy Cash, Search, Videos, Deals, Refer Friends, Radio, Shopping, Toolbar, Spin & Win, PaidEmails, and Sweepstakes.

Offers

You can complete offers provided by companies that are willing to pay for signing up and other things. Some of these offers require a credit card, and may ask for you to buy something. If you just want free offers, hover over 'Offers' and click "100% Free Offers!" Then you will find all these offers free. All of these offers require a valid E-mail address, and you WILL get junk mail, so I'd suggest to make another E-mail to make the junk go there. Once you completed the requirements for the offer, you will get your cash you have earned in less than 45 minutes.

Surveys

You can earn cash for completing surveys too! All you need to do is find a survey that fits you, and these surveys vary the money by the time. About $1.25 surveys are about 30 minutes, but can be faster by how fast you are. Just keep finding surveys, but remember, you WILL get disqualified for ALOT of them. Just keep doing them and you will find some that fits you. You can earn the cash from the surveys within 15 minutes - 45 minutes. Very rarely, it can be 2 weeks, if that suspect things on your account.

Games

The 'Games' portion of the website is not what you might think; you don't earn cash for playing FREE games. InboxDollars redirects you to worldwinner/GSN, and you have to pay to play, and you can win money from those games, but you earn cashback on Inboxdollars. I do not recommend 'Games' unless you play cash games on WorldWinner.

Easy Cash

You can earn money for completed tasks! It will require you to bookmark something called 'Bookmarklet' so they can track your progress. These tasks are not hard to do, they just ask you to search something, and to click the 'Bookmarklet' so they know you actually searched it. You can earn up to $0.06, but you usually earn $0.04 each task.

Search

You can also earn cash for searching! Search recipes, games, anything to earn cash. You can earn up to $0.15 a day, but InboxDollars staff has to make sure the searches you make are legitimate, not random numbers/letters.

Videos

One of the worst ways to earn cash. you earn $0.01 every time you watch a 30 second video, and can only watch about 3 videos a day.

Deals

You can print coupons/groupons and use them at stores, and when you use them at the store it says, you can earn even more cashback. These coupons take from 1-2 weeks before they are added to your account.

Refer Friends

This is a great part of the website. Refer friends to make even more cash, for you and your friend! You earn 10% of what EACH of your friends earn, which is really good if you have a lot of friends.

Radio

This is a fun and simple way to earn cash, but not very efficiently as you may think. You earn $0.01 about every 10 minutes for listening to music, and the genre's can be top 40, rock and roll, jazz etc. About every 10 minutes, a box will pop up on your computer asking you to input the code it says so they know you are there and not away. After you enter the code, it takes 10-30 minutes for the cash to be deposited into your account. You can earn as much as you want! No limits.

Shopping

You can earn cashback from your favorite stores such as Wal-Mart, Kroger, Target, K-mart, etc. Depends, you can earn 2-20 percent of what you buy. Remember, it has to be bought online. The coupons are for you to go to the store in real life.

Toolbar

Once you download the toolbar, you instantly earn $1.00 into your account, and you can search with the toolbar, track your PaidEmails, track your Earning, how you earned the money, and checking if you have new surveys, and on occasion you can find FREE spin and win spins.

Spin & Win

You can earn Spins by completing surveys, and earn them even if you get disqualified! You can spin 20 times a day, and can only have 100 saved spins total. The rewards are: $0.05 cash bonus, $1.00 cash bonus, $5.00 cash bonus, 1 and 5 sweepstake tickets, Survey Tokens, and 'No win' rewards. You don't win anything for 'No win'. The '$1.00' and '$5.00' rewards are scams and you cannot get those whatsoever. But you can get the other cash bonus, the $0.05 fine. You can earn a survey token, then on the next survey you completed, not disqualifed, you earn an EXTRA $0.25 + the amount you would originally earn.

PaidEmail

You can also earn Emails that pay you! Each PaidEmail you receive, you earn $0.02 for clicking the 'Confirm' Button below, and you can also do the offer within the PaidEmail. You can find the PaidEmail's in your Email, or in the toolbar on which you have to download.

Sweepstakes

You can earn sweepstake tickets from the spin and win feature, and earn 1 ticket for completing offers. Not surveys, only offers. It will tell you the months prize, and how much tickets you have. The more the better, and at the middle of next month it will show the winners. This is not a scam as my friend has received a free Restaurant.com card from them. If you get Gold Membership, you earn 2 and 10 tickets from the Spin & Win feature.

Gold Membership

When you request a payment, and receive it, you will instantly get Gold Membership. You may have thought you had to pay for Gold Membership, but no. If you have to pay to get paid, it's a scam. You get benefits from additional Referral rewards, sweepstakes tickets, and other things.

Other things to remember

You need a minimum of $30.00 to request a payment. You can get your payment from a Visa Cash Card, a Visa debit card, or you get a traditional check to add to your bank. You receive the check within 3 weeks, and the card within 3 weeks with your money on it. When you request a payment, they have a processing fee of $3.00, so get to $33.00 if you want a full $30.00 on your card/check. When you receive the card, if you wanted that, the next time you request a payment, it takes up to 3 days to put the money onto there. That's the benefit for the card. Remember, the card as addition fee's such as if you lose it, withdrawing from an ATM etc.

The Conclusion

This website is NOT a scam, as I have received a card from them and has used it. Remember, this is no 'Get Rich Site', earning only a few dollars. Read the tips on how to expand your earning power!

Tip for consumers: If you have a lot of free time, about 1 hour a day, you can earn $2.00 a day, starting from the 1st of the month, and earn $60.00 a month! Or 2 hours a day, earn $4.00 a month, earn $120.00 a month! That's a simple tip on how to get quality cash for your time. Make sure you use this site EVERYDAY doing surveys and completing offers to expand your money earning power!

stevem137
10/8/14

How are you guys not getting paid quickly? How are you guys not qualifying? I've been with inbox for a little over 3 months and I've managed to save up $200. I watch the videos early in the morning and earn around 50-70 cents. If I don't qualify I go back to home and do the process over again so I get my free spin for not qualifying. You wont get your spins if you just continue on to next survey. 20 spins a day gets me a lot of extra survey tokens. Turns my 60 cent

sf29
10/2/14

This site sucks!!!! You get pennies per day. You go to take a survey, which takes at least 15 minutes then they tell you that you don't qualify and it's just a 50 cent survey. At this rate you will be lucky to cash out in 6 to 8 months!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

inboxs
9/13/14

I just started two or three days ago and almost to my first pay out. So far so good all depends on you dedication and effort. I plan on going through one year with out collecting then hit the companie hard for cash. All is good tho takes time to find surveys but if you got nothing better to do youull get used to it. And also when you don't qualify you get spins on a wheel game you could wina survey bosst .25 cents five cents or even five dollars very good very good sign up today I am not a paid spokesman :)

Tip for consumers: Work hard my niggas

rodneyh21
8/26/14

Inboxdoller is one of the best site I have ever see I have Ben with inboxdoller for about 5 to 6 yr. and I am not gone an we're I don't make a lot of money but it do help when I need some money thank you inboxdoller .

P.S. Time to go up on the money!

Rodney Holsten

Tip for consumers: Yes get that money it there you just got to get and it is so easy and fun to

16 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the InboxDollars staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Id like to know why Inbox quit allowing the spin and win to stop on any amount of money. not even 5 cents. it worked last year but not this year.
4/14/15
Answer
dianam26
A: yes they still give you a quarter for a survey but quit giving you a dollar or the 5 cents. this year.
4/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: why are there no sweepstakes winning this year.
4/16/15
Answer
lisal90
A: I have wondered the same thing, I have "won" literally 100's of sweepstake entries each month for approximately 6 months from the spinning wheel. However, while I was skeptical about whether my name was actually entered into a sweepstake drawing, I could never find a posting of the names of all the sweepstakes winners each month. While I do not know this to be the truth, it just appears with all of the changes that take away from the earner and benefit IBD financially, incorporated with all complaints in regard to unethical business practices, I have to wonder about the sweepstakes and why the spinning wheel still has entries as "prizes"
4/30/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the InboxDollars staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for InboxDollars