US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business
Review of InboxDollars

InboxDollars reviews

People interested in InboxDollars are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

wilr

I only do surveys when I have earned a 25c token as well, most of the time just once/twice a day. (in 58 reviews)

keitha21

I've been filling out surveys on and off for a few months and had a couple of payouts that were a bit above the minimum. (in 52 reviews)

samirad1

It takes patience to reach the first 30 dollars but they do send you a check.. (in 6 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

leslynjoyc
8/29/15

good day to all,,, im from the philippines, i have had an account on this site for almost two months.. i did not recieve even one survey or paidmails since,, also with regards to the cuopon installer , it did not work.. i follow all the instruction/guides ,,, im knowleadgeable with computer programs but te installer did not really work .. the only thing that help me crawl for 30$ is ..searching!!!! i need 200days inorder to meet this 30$..

and ,, why you didnt use paypal??
inboxdollar! help..

gerards20
8/27/15

I have had an account on this site for about 3 months. I did not qualify for many surveys they provided so I slowly worked my earnings up with the Search everyday. I have spent a lot of time on this site trying surveys and end up not qualifying. The amount of surveys opportunities diminished as time went on. I was close to $30, the cash out minimum, when my account was canceled for no reason. I tried contacting Inboxdollars because I wasted so much time on the surveys/searching earning about average 65 cents a day, but they have never responded to my request to reactivate my account. I need money on the side and when I get close, they prevented me from receiving my deserved earnings. This site is not worth it.

caylinl
8/25/15

This website Dosent pay anything , takes way too much time and only pays about $0.50 for every survey/offer. Would take weeks to even get up to $30. And half the time the payment Dosent even go through.

annah72
8/23/15

Surveys get less and the spins are a waste of time once you're close to payout. Does anyone really win with those sweeps from the sweepstakes. Too many offers requires purchases. And why should it take so long to receive a payment especially if you have the card already.

unhappyc35
8/18/15

I was a member for 7 years, got paid $140 via two checks by doing simple email signups, watching videos & searching. Not a lot, but something I guess.
However, the past two months I actually spent money on offers & accumulated $60 (they take a while to be credited), when I went to cash out this time my account was shut down as my mother has an old account at this address too, which she opened 7 years ago too, so somehow the last two times I cashed out (& she cashed out once, her account had $20+ when she stopped using it) didn't affect them, but my paid offer completions made them much more profit so warranted enforcement of the rules this time?

BEWARE of this company (& similar), once you put money in, they will close your account as they get so much more in profits!

gloriettaa
8/13/15

Inboxdollars is great to earn online and the very legit

robertm208
8/3/15

i was told that i would receive $20.00 if i filled out and application for a Discover credit card after i was approved,i was approved and this credit card was sent to me a week ago and used.Never had seen a dime of what they said i would get for filling out the app. for that credit card.i guess there just using people for there information to sell a third party. watch out for these scammers.

kennethw33
7/30/15

I spent the majority of my actual free time the past week doing useless (BEYOND REDUNDANT) surveys and watching pointless videos, both of which I only received credit for hardly 2/3 of, and completing COUNTLESS offers (which -again- never receiving the monetary credit for WELL over a third of), and then was told I couldn't change my method of payment to a gift card. Which, I don't see why, or what the $#*!ing issue is if it takes TWO FULL WEEKS to get "*PROCESS*" a VIRTUAL Prepaid Visa. The site is a scam, like everybody warned me about. Sure, you'll get paid (maybe, I can't confirm this for another two weeks, but going off of what I've read on other review sites, you probably won't be paid at all), but even if you do... keep in mind that it takes them TWO WEEKS to process a VIRTUAL VISA... I just don't understand it.

They have ABSOLUTELY *N*O* customer support (hence there being no phone number to call to speak to anybody), but meagerly attempt to make up for it with a pathetic "live chat", which is full of the exact same repetitive preprogrammed responses.... aka, a f'in robot. The site is bogus, and I hope SOMEBODY learns from my mistake and stays the hell away from this scam that is solely made to collect and sell your user data while screwing us on payments...

tammym32
7/29/15

Everything is good now. After a couple phone calls and emails I got my payment in only a couple days

isabelp7
7/28/15

I've been a member for 1 month now and I have received my $27 dollar check because they charge $3 to process it) It's time consuming BUT if you have the time then why not. Don't expect a lot of money when you are doing surveys online! I feel like survey sites are meant for emergency money. If you feel like you have all the time in the world going to waste, hop on the computer and give it a try.

mitzym
7/24/15

It took me a month and a half to get to the $30 mark (they won't let you cash out until you get $30). It was incredibly difficult to qualify for any surveys because I am a poor, white, college student and I guess my opinions are not in demand. I would spend 45 minutes getting rejected from surveys until I found ONE I could take for 30 cents or so. They have a survey you have to take BEFORE the survey, and then they will suddenly tell you that you aren't qualified after wasting 10 minutes. If you don't qualify for a survey they let you do "Billy's spin and win" which is basically just a wheel that you spin for no reason. One time I won 5 cents but that was the height of my experience there. The app is very slow and glitchy on my iphone. I ended up just doing the "search" offer that gets you 15 cents a day in order to crawl my way slowly up to $30. Well once I finally got there, they charged me a $3 processing fee, so I ended up with $27. I'm now waiting on my check to get here, and I don't have immense hope that it will get here anytime soon. Overall, if you have a lot of time on your hands and qualify for the surveys you can probably make a decent amount of money per day (maybe like $3.00). I would not personally recommend this app. It was frustrating to say the least.

faithn1
7/15/15

i just started doing this about a month ago and already got to $48, just reqested the payment today.. im hoping it comes within this month. anyway, its not so bad. the surveys can be hard to get or actually qualify for them sometimes but overall this is the best survey site that pays that i have come across.

wilr
7/15/15

You need to be smart, I was rejected for a lot of surveys, now I just wait till I get invited through email. I only do surveys when I have earned a 25c token as well, most of the time just once/twice a day. I earned my 30 dollars in about 10 days, I listen to music all day, and I am multitasking surveys/watch videos/doing my household tasks. It adds up quickly this way. I will let you know what happens when I apply for my first check. You better can find a job if you need to provide for a family however if you need some pocket money it is a nice way to generate some little extra.

I got my check after I submitted the request.

Things I discovered and learned from: When you sign up for an offer, write down you did that. Sometimes it will take 2 or 3 weeks to be rewarded and Inboxdollars seems to "forget" to credit you for the signups you did. You'll need to actively contact them to get the credit.

martyf5
7/15/15

that my problem was resolved yesterday after chatting with Support! THANKS!!

susannes3
7/10/15

Been one month since I decided to quit wasting my time. LET ME BE PERFECTLY CLEAR: THE ONLY REASON I HAVE GIVEN ONE STAR IS BECAUSE THERE IS NO MINUS STAR.
The typical offences - endless hours of filling out same personal info OVER AND OVER AND OVER AND OVER ad naseum.
Fill out lengthy AND EXTREMELY TIME INTENSIVE surveys only to have the survey suddenly interrupted once I neared completion (i.e. ONCE THEY GOT THEIR SURVEY DONE), IN ORDER TO DENY PAYMENT.
I do NOT qualify for the demographics (although INITIALLY I DID QUALIFY), UNTIL SUCH TIME AS THEY HAD EXTRACTED ALL THE PERSONAL INFORMATION THEY COULD SELL. This seemed to occur when I reached the 20.00 mark.
Then i qualified for NOTHING.
This was, without doubt, the biggest waste of hours from my life. total waste.
NOW, ONE MONTH LATER, I am STILL RECEIVING UNSOLICITED, UNWANTED, AND bull s__t emails selling every kind of junk or service known in this part of the hemisphere.
I have UNSUBSCRIBED, CALLED MY CELL PHONE CO TO REQUEST BLOCKING OF CALLS AND have been forced to make changes to the criteria by which my email account recognizes SPAM.
With luck dealings with this "company" will soon be just a bad memory-- I have often wondered WHAT THE HELL WAS I THINKING WHEN I SIGNED ON TO THIS?
MY FONDEST HOPE IS THAT THEY WILL BE INVESTIGATED FOR INTERNET FRAUD.

jaxr
6/30/15

I just wanted to submit feedback - I have been using this site for a couple of months and for the most part it offers a variety of ways to earn. However, on the surveys that dont qualify, you have taken a good 10-20 (or more) mins before they tell you you dont qualify and you get a spin and win. This is a good idea in theory, but to have 2 spots with no wins and the fact that most of the time it seems to land on no win, it makes me feel my unqualified efforts were a complete waste of time and discourages me from participating in any future surveys. I think either pre-qualification should narrow down surveys better so you dont have to waste so much time, or something should be added to the spin and win to make it more favorable. I would share this site with more people if some of these things were cleaned up, but I am afraid that I would be wasting time of friends too. If you dont do survey's - all their other categories are just pennies worth and so takes forever to earn anything!

samirad1
6/23/15

It takes patience to reach the first 30 dollars but they do send you a check..
I got mine two weeks after requesting payment..

I don't qualify for a lot of surveys though because I don't have children.

They never terminated my account even though I was inactive for a year..

I like that you get paid not a lot but it's still something for downloading apps and for your searches..

I wish they pay a bit more but if you keep at it daily you can make some extra cash..think of all the time you waste online playing games, they don't pay you a cent!

I say thank you..it is a bit like a game to me..

lizb32
6/22/15

I used this site years ago, faithfully opened emails, took surveys and signed up for trials that i shouldn't have. Finally got up to just shy of $40 and requested a check in December (the 12th), site said estimated delivery was February 1st, crazy long but I waited. In March my balance was still showing in my account so on March 29th I requested it again, new estimated delivery was May 1. Life got in the way, I had a newborn at home and forgot about it for a few months, when I called they said I had not been active for a year, so they closed my account and took all of the $ I earned. Told me there was nothing they could/would do even though I originally requested the $ in December when I was still active. Looking at the reviews here, I see they have been doing this for a long time! It still bothers me a couple years later. I hate scammers.

cassandrah7
6/4/15

very unorganized

nicholasc21
5/31/15

Supposed to get a spin if you don't qualify for survey. Have yet to get one. Tried support to submit "why no spin", says to sign in. Every try says password invalid. Clicked link to reset have yet to receive email to do so. Close to the $30 and guess I won't receive it due to " incorrect" password. We'll see.

ericat6
5/23/15

It good

laurettag
5/22/15

why is it so hard to qualify for a survey now. I've
been doing survey with you all over a year but all of a sudden you don't qualify the surveys are longer and pay a lot less. .25 for 35-40 minutes I been having good surveys . I have cashed in over 20 times but for some reason it's taken over a month to cash in this time I am over half the cash in limited and it wont give me a survey I go to the site almost everyday. I will have 6 or 7 surveys on the site and don't qualify for any or they will let me complete it and tell me that it has meet it quota what kinda crap is that.

sofial11
5/19/15

I wrote another review about a month ago about how they were not crediting my surveys, but today I opened my account and it said it was terminated! I just sent in my W9 form, and was about to order another check, had 40 dollars in account, and it's all gone, just like that. Customer service said they sent me an e mail LAST MAY about how it was against their terms of service to an Inbox Dollars account AND a Send Earnings account as they have the same parent company. I never received it, not in my inbox or spam folders. Now they say because I continued to complete the same offers on both sites they have shut them both down, though it seems the Send Earnings one remains open, but I only have 9 dollars there. I'm pretty devastated. That 40 dollars took me months to earn. BEWARE. If you have both accounts, this can happen to you. Otherwise, just stay away altogether. Awful company.

sandram58
5/16/15

Love this si te !!,

evank15
5/16/15

I have been diligently opening their 1 cent emails and taking surveys. It has been over a year and I still have not reached the $30 payout amount. This is going to be the toughest $30 I've ever earned (if they even pay it). Very often, when you do get survey invitations, it is 25 cents for 20 minutes. What makes it worse is that often, after 10 minutes into the survey, they say that you aren't the demographic they are looking for. So, I imagine they get to keep the data they have already gotten from you and don't even have to pay 25 cents. What a good deal for them. I highly regret signing up, but after a year I have passed the $20 mark, so I guess I will stick with it and hope I hit $30 before they shut down.

joeb151
5/14/15

I took time to participate in these survey studies and figured out to try and see how legit this site is...so far i came to a conclusion that when they say your earnings are on its way, they're full of crap..when you say your gonna reimburse for your time and honesty it seems this company is scamming cuz it doesnt take the mail a long time to give you your issued mail from otjer places similar to this company....Need to report them to BBB of America....

keitha21
5/3/15

I've been filling out surveys on and off for a few months and had a couple of payouts that were a bit above the minimum. If it slips your mind what you've put in your profile, look it over. One small slip can cost you the reward. I've been disqualified at the end of surveys too, and more than I've completed successfully! It's a roll of the dice. For the most part I stick with it and go for the higher paying surveys or the e-mails that give higher rewards.

I can tell you this: if you have a credit or debit card, use your common sense when applying it to some of their free offers (just pay shipping and handling) that Wil double - sometimes triple - your earnings, and you'll see more revenue at a quickened rate. It does become stressful, but don't let it beat you upside the head.

I was skeptical about it being a scam. I've read a lot of reviews and I hope my experience doesn't wither into a "Resident Chump" as it was described. However, there are a few other sites with healthier payouts per surveys, and they do not boot you out half way through. Shorter surveys and payouts ranging from $1 - 200+... I know because I nearly scrapped a brick when the $200 check came through the mail after a 45 minute a day for 4 day open discussion. And get this: all I had to do was participate and share my opinions with the group. If Inboxdollars.com doesn't work for you, there are others that definitely will.

Join a few sites and watch you online bank grow. Just add up all the sites pay and keep going. Or better yet, do what other companies are doing: Become am affiliate and make money off of us consumers. But I do this for the love of money, from my smartphone, while I'm holding conversations on the phone

It's a good way to kill time and get paid for it.

sarahj94
4/19/15

Inboxdollars deleted my first $30. I had no luck trying to tell them they have no phone

stevec111
4/14/15

In box dollars does pay out, but it is not worth it at all! They would have to pay ten times as much to make it worth all the scam and spam you will get shortly after signing up with them. I have gotten at least 20 scam phone calls in the last few days and my email is so full of spam in is crazy.
They should not get any stars!

melissaa15
4/8/15

I applied for the discover card and got appoved on 3/20/15 and still haven't credited my account with the $20. They keep telling me to send them the confirmation email. But discover card doesn't send confirmation emails, just the welcome package.

matthews47
4/2/15

This InboxDollars.COM Company is a SCAM / RIP OFF They will not pay you for anything you do,this site needs to be reported for bad business

Tip for consumers: stay far away from inboxdollars site, they do not pay

larissam2
3/28/15

I love it i have got my visa cash card and i activated it very easy i also cashed out a sec time and am waiting on a paper check im already half way threw on my 3rd then i will start reloading the visa card. No compliants here.

Tip for consumers: A good way to earn a little extra money for those stay at home moms.

billz3
3/28/15

1. 2 cents to open mail - pays most times but will take forever to cash out.
2. Surveys that pay 25 cents here pay 1 - 2 dollars on site they originate from. Meaning this site is keeping the difference! Go to original site without going through inbox!
3. Offers - May pay in full right away,may never pay at all.
4.Cash out - Reach 30 dollars cash out for 27 dollars. A 3 dollar fee to cash out which can be avoided if you add another 10 dollars in 30 days (yea right). But the 3 dollars is given back as a credit to your account.
KEEP doing stuff on site until check arrives or account will be discontinued and you will not get paid.
Bottom line waste 2-3 hours a week here and maybe get 27 dollars a year for it.....MAYBE!

Tip for consumers: Don't!
If you do document everything and prepare for a long fight if calling them out for non-payment.

lucyf5
3/27/15

I have been with Inbox for quite awhile. .I have received checks Now I am real close to cashing in and I can not open a single survey! I can't open my account or log into Inbox in any way.I have never had a problem until I was very close to cashing In. I emailed Inbox about this and they did not respond.Not at all ! I answered a lot of surveys for them and now I feel I wont get paid! I still get surveys in my inbox though.Still cant open them.

Tip for consumers: Good Luck

tylers31
2/17/15

If you just open emails, and a few surveys, $.02-$.05 per email.

Tip for consumers: If you want to make real money you have to spend all your free time working the site.

alishag1
2/11/15

Just cashed out after 4 months..says check will be processed by feb 18..they gave me hell qualifying for any survey when i got near $30. Also..why the hell can't i qualify as a literate ,educated person and i see the most rave reviews from people i need to use urbandictionary to understand?

robertc138
2/11/15

It takes me like a year to get up to 30 bucks. I have some issues with not receiving credit for stuff. It costs 3 bucks to redeem your cash even if you already have a card. It takes days to make 3 bucks of of them. Surveys are redundant. I find myself saying "I just $#*!ing answered that in the prequalification survey...", a lot. Surveys are practically impossible for me to qualify for...like maybe I don't make enough money? Like I'd be wasting my time on this torturous tedium if I had money? Like if I had meat I wouldn't beeating this ramen nnoodle $#*!. Their games like Solitaire rush which has promised a buck to make it to the scoreboard never has paid me. It's their site. Then the customer service wants verification in the form of numbers or copies or confirmation emails whenthere is a dispute. Like why don't you have this info? I'm doing this all through your gear. Like I wanna waste more time building a case for some peanuts(labs) horse $#*!It's wack.

harveyk19
2/11/15

I've been filling out their surveys for about 10 months. The checks always came in on time however they were never more than $ 40. I recently accumulated more than $ 50. I submitted a request for payment and guess what. NO CHECK!!! It never came so I got on their chat line, discussed the problem and the "Chat Person" told me that it was cost $ 5 for a new check to be issued. I agreed and I am still waiting for a new check.

johns832
2/10/15

I wouldn't necessarily call these guys con artists, but they have a very suspicious business model. I find it odd that they don't give you the option of receiving payment on a prepaid debit card or checking account of your choosing. Why do you have to use their Chase Payment Card? Why does it take more than TWO weeks to verify the legitimacy of surveys and offers I already completed when you could have just done it right on the spot when I completed them? Why do I have to wait YET ANOTHER WEEK TO WEEK AND A HALF for JP Morgan Chase to mail me my card? The answers given in the support site are inexcusably vague. According to their timeline, I should get my first processed payment tomorrow. I haven't even received the Check Card yet, and I don't dare ask for a paper check from these yo-yos. As many other reviewers have said: this is a good operation to use if you need a little extra gas or grocery money, maybe bus fare, but as far looking for or getting a steady check from Inbox Dollars, you will be disappointed.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THESE GUYS. IT'S NOT WORTH THE WAIT.

justinz2
2/7/15

Been a member for about 1.5 years and I've made about 1,500 from the site. Anyone who says who can't earn money doesn't know what they're talking about.

angelan15
2/6/15

I've been with Inbox Dollars for a while now, requesting payments every other Sunday (that way the card gets loaded the following Thursday) and for some reason recently I've been getting screwed out of credits. I will take a "15 minute" survey, which takes 40 minutes and then at the end (usually like 95% complete) it will say something like "The password you've entered has already been used to complete this survey." Come on! Get it together Inbox Dollars. I don't know what's going on. I have earned hundreds of dollars with you. Get it together.

lisal90
1/31/15

Inbox Dollars might not be a TOTAL scam, but one thing cannot be denied. That is the company lacks ethical business practices and let’s just call it what it is: steals from its subscribers. It appears as if they randomly screw subscribers with no set rhyme or reason. Thus allowing for a lot of positive reviews from persons that have not had the “honor” of being singlehandedly picked to be their resident “CHUMP”. Or better yet their subscriber “CHUMP”. Let me regale you with MY experience with Inbox Dollars, speaking as one of their subscriber/resident “CHUMPS”.

Besides the ridiculous system used for qualifying a subscriber for a survey, it is not unusual to spend 30 minutes completing a survey and when it is almost completed, you get disqualified. DISQUALIFIED? Are you serious? Not only have I been picked as an Inbox Dollar “CHUMP” but now they are insulting my intelligence. I know when my data is collected and the company is weaseling out of keeping up their end of,the bargain and crediting the payout to my account. Or, they will pull this stunt……spend 30 minutes on a survey and right when you get to the part that states we are almost through, the remaining questions are for demographic purposes……then BAM, POOF, the survey disappears, the survey website I was transferred to in order to complete survey, shuts down. (No, it is not a computer problem on my end). It does not shut down at the beginning or middle, but at the very end. The survey cannot be brought back up, you did not get to complete it, so again, they get their information and you get ZERO. When I complained, I was told whichever company was having server problems and they would notify them immediately. Did I get my payout? NO Can I get my payout? NO. Even though the customer service rep can tell I completed the survey and that it shut down on me. Oh well, too bad, so sad. Better luck next time. Well, now, Inbox Dollars is sinking to a new low…….yes, it gets better….

I have almost reached my $30.00 cash out amount. When I reached $28.00, all of a sudden I started getting integrity reprimands. Basically accusing me of lying on the surveys and/or my personal information, not reading the survey questions and just answering quickly….etc. to add,insult to injury, everyone associated with Inbox Dollars knows they never run out of surveys. You might not qualify for any of them but as far as running out of surveys to get disqualified from…..it doesn’t happen. They have approximately 5-7 survey companies set up for their subscribers to use to find surveys. Well, now, all of a sudden when I attempt to do a survey, I get shut down Immediately, not with “we’re sorry you did not qualify” but “WE,HAVE RUN OUT OF SURVEYS. CHECK BACK WITH US LATER”. (Which I do. Same song and dance). Now, I do not get this ridiculous response from just one of their 6 or so survey companies, BUT EVERY SINGLE ONE OF THEM. Mysteriously, they have all run out of surveys at the same time! Are you kidding Me?

CAVEAT: Inbox Dollars is as unethical as a company can get. Or well on their way. If you sign up with them it is as simple as a roll of the dice. Are you going to be the lucky one who they decide not to put the screws to or are you going to be the lucky one randomly chosen to be,their resident chump? Providing them with free, STOLEN service……in any event, if you end up being on the receiving end and have nothing but wonderful things to say about Inbox Dollars, just remember it will only be a matter of time before you win the “RESIDENT CHUMP” title and find yourself with all of us prior “RESIDENT CHUMPS”. Consider yourself educated. It is your choice.

Oh yeah, I forgot to add my experience with payouts and respond to another post about not getting paid on surveys. I have encountered the SAME problem. Especially with the offers that require you to sign up with a particular vendor. Let me just put it to you this way. If I had received the payout I was promised on every company I signed up with, and whatever other hurdles I had to maneuver to receive payout, I would have reached my $30.00 payout or close to it just from that option. Out of all the ones I have completed, and it has been a lot, I have only received payout on 2. Yes, 2! And those payouts were when I was a newbie and had just signed up to,the service. USE CAUTION. It just amazes me that Inbox Dollars consistently continues to get such wonderful top 5 reviews. Hopefully y’all’s experience will be a great one and you will not be scammed. The odds are in your favor initially. All I can say is my experience has been unscrupulous, unethical……and false advertising. However, by hitting you with integrity reprimands, it covers them on disqualifications and no available surveys. Upon complaint, it will be turned around on the complainer. Survey Disqualification occured because you lied on this or rushed through on that. No surveys available, again, can be turned around on the subscriber. Their are no surveys available because our vendors do not want you doing their surveys because….WHY? You continue to provide erroneous information. Or you rush thru the survey, it reading the questions and just hitting any response button. See where I am going with this? They have it figured out. A no consequence way to lie, cheat and steal.

Tip for consumers: Participate with caution. Be,prepared, at any time, to provide Inbox Dollars with free services, usually after you get close to payout.

stephanies64
1/30/15

SCAM got to $48.35 and all of a sudden my account was gone. Contacted live chat who told me I haven't had an active account for over 6 months!!!!!! WTF? I sent copies of emails I received from them as proof this was not accurate. No go, still told me I had no account. This is a complete scam.

Tip for consumers: One word DON'T

andreh6
1/30/15

Tip for consumers: I don't know enough about the site apart from the fact that I cannot move past them sending me back because mi zip code is too short (my zip code in South Africa is only 4 digits long!!!

anono3
1/20/15

Bait and switch.. I started when the cash out value was $20... now they moved it to $30.. I rarely qual for surveys and was threatened they would stop sending email if I stopped taking surveys. BIG WASTE OF TIME. Don't waste yours.

edwardo104
1/15/15

Ok let's be real for a moment. This isn't probably gonna pay all your bills but it is fu. I was doing most off my free time playing on inbox dollars on my note 3. When I sat at the computer earning my first 30 dollars to see if it was really possible wow it was so much easier and had so many more fun ways to add funds to my account. If you want a fun way to kill time and earn a little here and there this is a good fit for you.

heidir11
1/11/15

Joined and in 1 day i earned almost $8 then about 80% of surveys make you answer all the questions, then disqualify you. Also you answer about 2 or 3 questions and disqualify you. Almost all the questions are the same over and over again.

Tip for consumers: Not worth wasting your time

minervar
1/2/15

Joined, completed my account profile, chose my country (Italy) wich was in the list, then completed another survey with more personal information. After spending half an hour compiling personal questions, the site tells me that due to some restrictions for my country, no further survey is available! This means that I will never reach the 30 dollars necessary to cash out. I deleted my account.
But they had my information for free indeed! Stay away!

carissab
12/29/14

Hi there everyone,
I am pretty pleased with Inbox Dollars to tell you the truth. I have been with Inbox Dollars for about 3 1/2 months. I just made my first payment request at the middle of the month. I rounded up to $35.00 so they could deduct the 3.00 to send me the check. I received it today. The email they sent to verify the check was sent, stated it may take 7-10 days to receive. I received it in 5! That was a selling point for me to keep using this site. I may try the card next time, but I was also very happy with the check option too! It does take a very long time to submit a request for the check/complete surveys. But I am $32.00 richer! I think anyone who enjoys doing surveys will enjoy this site! Good luck!

Tip for consumers: If you don't want a new debit card, I highly suggest requesting a check.

latishac
11/25/14

I must say I am over all please with my experience. I became a member October 8th 2014. On November 7th I requested my first payment. I was anxious to see what would happens so I cashed out as soon as I reached 30. There was a 3 dollar processing fee which left me a 27 dollar check that processed November 19th. On November 25th I received and deposited my check. I'm currently over half way to my second payout. Its all worth it. I would highly recommend this website.

01/06/2014 UPDATE!!!!

After posting my first respond I am extremely disappointed. I never received my second payment. I spoke with a live chat associate who told me I would have to pay a 5.00 fee if I didn't wait 30 from the day of payment requested. I waited the 30 days and contacted live support again. I told them I would now like to be issues a replacement check at this time. I was then told that I would be contacted by email in 2-3 days by someone who could assist me better. I do believe I am being given the run around and I'm no longer expecting any check to come in the mail. Too bad. I had such high hopes . I will let you all know what happens

20 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the InboxDollars staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Id like to know why Inbox quit allowing the spin and win to stop on any amount of money. not even 5 cents. it worked last year but not this year.
4/14/15
Answer
dianam26
A: yes they still give you a quarter for a survey but quit giving you a dollar or the 5 cents. this year.
4/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: why are there no sweepstakes winning this year.
4/16/15
Answer
members1
A: InboxDollars has a new Sweeps program actually where members can enter their Sweeps into the variety of drawings available so now members can choose where they want their sweeps to go.
There are prizes for Target cards, daily cash wins along with a $250, $100, and a $75 dollar drawing.
The winners are actually posted on the link from the Reward Center under "Recent Winners".
1 week ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the InboxDollars staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

3 Photos for InboxDollars