US Government's NSF
mikes3

29 Reviews for Inboxdollars.com

▼ Sort by: recent

2/24/14

A few years ago I had been a member for about 2 years. It took about a year to earn enough to get a first check. Then it took almost another year to earn $48 - I was about to ask for a check and they stopped sending me emails!! I wrote to them and they said they didn't know what I was talking about. Now you have to be so involved to make any money, it's like a part time job! I've belonged to two other sites that are great and honest and no scams. One I've been with since 1999 - I rarely buy anthing and never fill out a survey and I get emails from them EVERYDAY - since 1999!! Stay away from Inbox Dollars!

2/23/14

This site is legit. I have my first check on the way and have 15$ towards my next one. You just need to answer the peanut lab surveys. Their 66 cents each but don't take to long. It took me about one week to get to the 30 just don't speed through the surveys. If you have any trouble they have 24 hr live video support.

2/12/14

Warning. If you cash out when you earn enough you must keep the account active. It takes weeks to get your payment and they will cancel it if you have not shown activity in 10 days. There are better sites to use.

1/30/14

This site is to make extra money. Also the name of the site is wrong for what the site is really about. It should be InboxCoins. For me it's going pretty good for someone who needs little money. I have been here 2 months or so, and currently am about $2 away from requesting my first check. I hope they don't charge me for my check, or something goes wrong. This site needs some upgrading. Every task, survey, ect. you do is not worth what they give you. They make you do things like order something for $20 and your reward is $5. Like WTf??????

1/28/14

This website sucks! I've tried over 30 surveys and only qualified for 3. And mind you, you have to fill in a lot of information before they tell you you were disqualified. Most surveys only pay a couple of cents. It's SO not worth the trouble. They have a min $30 accumulated cash for you to be able to order your check (which they charge 3 dollars to send to you but still takes about 2 months to arrive). All in all, it would take you SEVERAL months to build up 30 bucks, they charge an extra 3 bucks, the check takes for every, and you need to put in hours of work. NOT WORTH YOUR TIME.

1/27/14

I accumulated 20$ from this site took me about a month. I believe it's a complete scam. It took 3 months to get a 20 $ check not worth it. I found a site way better and worth my time. I'm willing to share. Send me an email if interested. Wdttdm@Gmail.com

1/16/14

I have been with inboxdollars for about a year. I have recieved 2 checks. Yes they do charge $3 per check. My main issue with this scam of a site is that I can fill out a survey, THEN get told at the end that I do not qualify. So I waste 20 minutes for nothing, even though they got all the info they needed. Also that spin and a win is a joke. Good luck getting anything from that. If you do. It is an entry to a sweepstake that does not exist. Their live chat is worthless too. I have completed 16 surveys that I have not received credit for.

12/26/13

Inbox Dollars is a great website to earn a little extra cash. It's easy to earn money just reading your email and searching online. Once in a while I also do a couple of surveys and offers. They also offer the opportunity to earn while playing games or watching videos but I don't use those. The program is not a scam, I got my first check already. This is no way to make a living, but a nice way to make extra cash while doing minimal effort.

11/7/13

I have been a member for a few years now and have made approximately $130! I have always gotten paid when supposed to. Get paid to read emails, watch videos, shopping, and other offers. The only thing I would say is questionable is that you have to get after them sometimes to get credit for something like signing up for a service or newsletter, etc...

9/27/13

Got banned with no reason given other than a vague 'TOS Violation' when I tried to redeem $170 at once, after redeeming $30 many times with no issue. Scam site!

9/26/13

they suck i had heard good reviews originally.. but once i got to 34.75 or something they stopped sending emails and telling me i needed to reactivate my account through an email.. only the little button they wanted me to click to reactivate it with doesnt do anything.. I also stopped getting emails from them.. very sad cause i totally thought they were legit.. ive been using this site here and there for like 8 months.. DONT WASTE YOUR TIME... U can not make any money

7/24/13

My experience doesn't seem all that unusual. I spent about a year clicking links in their emails, taking 30 minute preliminary surveys that told me I didn't qualify for a full survey, and slowly building up a balance of around $70. When I submitted a request for a check, I got an email stating that my check would be held because they wanted to be sure I would continue to participate. Funny thing, they didn't send me any more emails so I COULD participate. Naturally, I never got my $70.

I held up my end of the deal. They don't have the class to hold up their end of the deal. Don't waste your time with these spam scammers.

7/7/13

I've been clicking on this site for a year now, and I am still quite a way from the first thirty bucks. The surveys are horrible, as they tell you it's a five minute survey, then fifteen minutes in you find out you don't qualify. I just delete the surveys now.

7/1/13

Aloha, People considering Inbox Dollars

Please be aware that many offers that you complete will not be credited to your account. You can only get a check after making 30 dollars and this takes forever. It also seems as you get closer to 30 more mistakes are made!!!!! Customer service sucks and are dismissive NOT WORTH THE TIME!!!!!

4/28/13

They tell you get paid for reading e-mails.That worked for 1 redemption, as I was reading their emails and not participating in their special offers, then they changed the rules. Only half of your points could come from reading emails, then the other had to be from "special offers".Save your time and skip this.

4/15/13

This is a good site. I've cashed out several times, and I earned it mostly from reading emails and registering, but you can do surveys and other stuff as well. You need to have $30 to cash out, and there's a $3 charge, but they always put the $3 back in your account after the redemption.

8/2/12

It is possible to earn cash on here, but not very much, and it will take a pretty good bit of time to get a pretty small amount of cash. What bothers me the most is the horribly long processing time. Once you reach the required $30 minimum to request a check, you'll have to wait another 2 months just to get your check sent out. It's ridiculous.

6/3/12

This site is legit, I've already received a check for $43. But it takes a while to accumulate that kind of amount. Also, you have to accept that you will NEVER be in contact with any kind of customer service. If you use a separate email for all of the offers, then you won't have to deal with the spam email they send and it works out alright. Other than that it's a decent way to make some extra cash.

5/1/12

This site claims you will make lots of money taking surveys and reading e-mails from them (InboxDollars.com). Ha! $3.00 to $5.00 surveys are for auto quotes or prepaid credit cards. $10.00 are for foreign language sessions. You can only do so many quotes; cards and who wants foreign language sessions, or so many of them? This site is a total scam!

1/29/12

You are supposed to earn money by filling in surveys, playing games @ online sites like Winster, doing Internet searches, clipping coupons, etc. For each Internet search you do, you are credited one cent! Terrible. when you log-in, you are credited 2 cents. Surveys were redirected to a site called Toluna; most times I "did not fit criteria needed for survey"
Site sends emails daily; I cannot decrease frequency. Tried the Winster website for games--I was supposed to get $4.00 for signing up; did not receive it. Also was supposed to get $3.50 for accessing TurboTax through their site; again did not receive it.
I wanted to cash in and uninstall their software; found out I had to have a minimum $30 in order to cash in. It took me over 6 months; finally I hit the magic $30 mark; I am still waitng for my check.
As soon as I receive check, if ever, I will stop using site.

11/26/11

Lots of spam but they do actually send checks, you should open a separate email for them

11/4/11

Googling InboxDollars will bring up mixed reviews. As with Cashcrate, InboxDollars, which is owned by CotterWeb Enterprises, works using offers and surveys. The surveys are considered impossible to qualify for, as the survey companies are very specific in the demographics from whom they want information.

With InboxDollars, users earn five dollars for joining and can cash out at thirty dollars. Other than offers, users also receive paid emails, which pay two cents just for clicking them, plus hundreds of addictive games, also with a cash payout. Many users have reported dedicatedly playing their favorite games for several weeks, before realizing that no money has been added to their account. Upon inquiring with the support center, users are typically told that InboxDollars is not responsible and that payment will happen if and when the game hosts ever confirm their having played.

The offers aren't any better, though they are more attractive, as many do not require credit card information in order to be considered complete. However, once an offer is completed InboxDollars closes the page, leaving no record of it having been completed. Many complaints have been submitted by users claiming to be owed credit on numerous offers on which they wasted valuable time and offered up their email for spam. Again, contacting the support center seems to be fruitless, and many are met with rude responses from scammers whose job is to absolve InboxDollars from all responsibility towards the user.
Finally, of those who have made it to the thirty dollar payout threshold, many have complained that upon requesting their payment, InboxDollars mysteriously canceled their accounts and their money was lost.
In conclusion, InboxDollars appears to be a scam, with its main aim to collect email address to sell to third parties, leaving the user with nothing but an inbox full of spam to show for their efforts.

8/7/11

inboxdollars seems like a good way to make pocket change, but I wouldnt quit my day job just yet. I have accumulated 48 dollars so far, and opted to cash that out, for which I am still waiting. Cashed out in June, and the check arrival time is sept 1st. if nothing else, it pays for my beer.

7/22/11

Yeah, I'm doing the survey thing, but they won't let you "cash out" until you reach $30. It's taking forever!! I hate it, but compared to all the other survey sites I found it's ok. The others get -10 stars, lol! The surveys are interesting at least, but watch out for the ones with "complete 8 offers" they want credit card info! DON'T DO IT!!!

7/15/11

Don't waste your precious time, If they told me earlier I would not waste my time on there. You would never get your money out. I am still yet to see anyone that actually got a check from inbox dollars

5/26/11

if you click on emails, watch videos, and only take surveys that are emailed to you, it's very promising. one of the best sites to be honest.

4/9/11

Not sure yet if its a scam or not, but can anyone find its true nature. Is it a valid site?
Who is actually getting sent checks?

11/16/10

It is possible to get money, its completely legit. BUT....... Each survey takes about 30-40 min ( in average, 20 min at least). What do you get after 40 minute? $.12... NOT WORTH MY TIME!!!
I believe its perfect for someone who has no life. But once you get started, you will receive junk mail.

8/11/09

It's funny as hell, but their health surveys are put on by a company that is wholly owned by Experian credit collection services....SOOOO not only do those $#*!s at Experian what to know about your credit and finances they want to know how health you are and what diseases you have and what medicines you take, I bet they have a great customer base with the insurance companies, =--- anyway beware of surveys they will tell on you, it is NOT I repeat NOT about finding out what people think.

About Inboxdollars