US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

keitha21

I've been filling out surveys on and off for a few months and had a couple of payouts that were a bit above the minimum. (in 85 reviews)

wilr

I only do surveys when I have earned a 25c token as well, most of the time just once/twice a day. (in 97 reviews)

lindac139

CONCLUSION: All of the survey sites take advantage of us, but we are willing saps. (in 8 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jerim3
5/3/16

They owe me $30 and have for almost a year. They are just a big scam.

jannam4
4/29/16

They start you off with easy paying surveys, etc... Then after you get around the 12-15 dollar mark, everything slows down. You qualify for near to nothing after much wasted time. I've talked to customer service about the payouts and surveys, but to no avail. I'm looking for better payouts/ websites and I suggest you do the same.

Tip for consumers: Run

jessicae26
4/27/16

They allow the survey company's they represent to RIP US OFF. PEANUT LABS IS THE WORST SCAMMERS. You complete a survey FULLY and HONESTLY. THEN they don't pay. Interesting that it is always the higher paying surveys they rip,you off of. INBOX DOLLARS is very well aware that PEANUT LABS consistently does this but they DO NOT CARE.

misterw
4/27/16

Requested payment in Feburary. Still have not received it. Came to site to see my money is still in the IBDollar account. Now the IBDollar redirects me to the home page when I click on Request Payment

UPDATE: This has been resolved. There is a little-known codicil that you have to "stay active" after you request your hard earned money before they will send it. I think it is 16 days. So unless you plan on doing inboxdollars in perpetuity, you are going to leave money on the table. Seems scammy to me, but what the hell do I know.

stevenc103
4/24/16

This is one of the cheapest paying sites of them all. You can waste hours trying to qualify for a survey and sometimes when you qualify you will spend another 15 minutes doing the survey and then it will say "bummer your not a match or the survey has reached it's target number of participants. Now keep in mind you just spent 10 minutes trying to qualify for a survey! Then there are the times you do qualify and complete the whole survey and won't get credited. When that happens, customer service or non-service is what I call it, will often ask you for a screen shot, the topic, the survey number. Basically putting you as a liar instead of a valued member. So! I already wasted 20 minutes of my time, now I'm supposed to waste another 15 minutes on top of that for a lousy F'n 25 cents just to prove that I actually did complete the survey. Really???? Yeah, I had nothing better to do today but waste hours of my time qualifying for a 25 cent survey and then just decided I was going to not finish it!!! Get real, run from this site as fast as you joined. I was a member for almost 2 years and and had to fight for every penny earned. 75 cents and hour average sucks. There are so many other sites I have now been a member of that I can make over $100 a week for an hour or so a day. I have tested/reviewed over 70 products last year alone and made an extra $1170.00 just off that, plus you get to keep the product. That will not happen here. It took my son all summer break ( 2 Months) from school to finally cash out $34. All summer, every day, several hours an evening. His first day though one of the sites I recommended he made $9 in 40 minutes and after $10 you can cash out to paypal instantly. No waiting around for a week to get a check. Lets not forget that when you do reach the $30 threshold to get paid they charge you $3 for processing fee. Yeah, that's right! You could spend 5 hours trying to make 3 bucks on this site!!! Now they do put it back in your account, my guess it's in the hopes you will continue to waste countless hours a week making a meager $10, it can be done. You could make $15 a week, but you better be prepared to work at it 10 hours a day 7 days a week. I logged my time for my highest paid week and I spent 4 1/2 hours a day for 7 days and made $29 Now divide that by 31.5 hours spent. It averages about 92 cents an hour. Need I say more. The other site they run (send earning) is even worse. Do the math people. The first year with them I did make about $328. But I also run my own business out of my house and can spend 15 hours a day doing surveys, while still making an extremely good living. I'm often asked by my friends, why do I even bother doing online surveys? When I tell them it's the extra money I use to buy all of us the beer when we go out, they no longer question it! Just remember, you will not get rich doing this, but with the right survey companies, you can make some pretty decent side money. Last year alone I made $5844.20 from just 4 good/honest paying survey sites. So it can give you extra income. Just not this site, too much time involved to make a buck! Try it for yourself, they will pay you. They are definitely not a scam, just just pay crappy for your time!!!

jk119
4/19/16

I've had a few $30 payouts over the past year or so. It took many hours to get these payouts. Sometimes I spent time on surveys and was not credited; it is a frustrating hassle to try to follow-up and get credit, so I pretty much stopped doing surveys and mostly do emails and searches. It will probably take me 6 months to get the next $30.

karena89
4/18/16

I've been doing this for years. I've never had one problem with inboxdollars! I do the surveys and prepaid emails, mostly. I cash out at $30 so I get a check about every 4-6 weeks. It's easy to do and if you put in legitimate answers the surveys do not kick you out. Of course they are looking for specific demographics with each survey but that's just common sense.. It is legitimate. You will get your check!

jewelm13
4/8/16

i been trying to get 3 cents credits adding to my account my account is still stuck on 57.90 and has not credited me with nothing i am fed up waste of time

gregv9
4/3/16

I earned like 10 pay outs over 2 yrs. They pay quickly. They have a sister site called send earnings not as good I also got 4 pay outs on that one.

sharond62
3/30/16

I have gotten two $50 checks but had to spend many Hours over months to earn each check. Trying to qualify for surveys was very frustrating and wasted Alot of time trying to qualify so I mainly do the emails and Searches only. Recently though I stopped receiving the paid emails. When I inquired about it I was told that since I don't participate in any of the offers and only do searches, they will only send me One paid email a week. I thought they wanted us to use their site to do searches on so I do ALL my searches through Inbox Dollars. I use to like Inbox Dollars and told everyone I know about it but unfortunately things have changed and I don't endorse it anymore.

peneel
3/27/16

i've been a member for a few years now. used to get checks whenever i hit 30.now i wait til i hit $100. til i cash out. on my 3rd check of the year right now. it's not for everyone and it's not a get rich quick scam. give them a chance. it will work for you.

ashleyn35
3/23/16

I'm not sure why I'm not getting credit for half the surveys intake. I complete them and then no email about money being added to my account. No customer service number or email to talk to them about. It's a pretty shady company of you ask me. Waisted too much time already...I should have known better.

blakem20
3/22/16

Feel like it's been a waste of time. Haven't qualified for one survey. Will take way to long to get to $30 with getting a penny or 2.

davidl271
3/17/16

I'm on my second cashout but I want to get up to $50.00 or more. The only discrepancy I have is Billy's spin and win. I don't like how that application is programmed. #Fixed My first payout was &30.00 but I got taxed 3.00.

williamg101
3/17/16

Take endless surveys and one or two might pay out some chump change. They direct you to thousands of other ads and claim no responsibility when you realize they are trying to scam you. Also, the $5.00 they promise you to sign up only gets paid when you hit $30 on their site. Something conveniently left out in the sign up presses. Cleaver but futile

tracyg48
3/15/16

I HAVE BEEN A HAPPY, INBOX DOLLARS MEMBER FOR A FEW MONTHS. I JUST CASHED MY FIRST CHECK TODAY IN THE AMOUNT OF 34.00$ THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO EARN, WHO DOESN'T SEARCH, LIKE GOOGLE, BING, WHATEVER, OR READ AN E-mail?? WE ALL DO, EVERYONE PLEASE REMEMBER THERE ARE SEVERAL DIFFERENT WAYS TO EARN $ OK.. EVEN IF U OPEN AN E-MAIL AND ONLY GET $0.2 FOR OR DO A SEARCH FOR ANYTHING, SOMETHING, THEY ADD UP! ALSO THE "PAID" EMAIL THAT THEY SEND YOU HAVE GREAT OFFERS, FOR EXP I ORDERED BIRCHBOX IT'S 10$ INBOX PAYS YOU $7 TO DO THE OFFER! YESSSS I CAN SAY SOME SURVEY'S YOU MAY DO IT FOR A FEW MINS, EVEN 10 THEN SOMETIMES SEE THAT YOUR NOT EDIBLE FOR IT, IT'S A BUMMER FOR SURE, I EARNED MY FIRST CHECK JUST FROM SURVEY'S, EMAILS, SEARCHES, I JUST CASHED IT TODAY, AND MY ACCOUNT IS AT LIKE $25.00 ALREADY, IT'S NOT A GET RICH DESIGNED PROGRAM, BUT U WILL GET PAID, NO PHONE # OK, LIVE CHAT, EVEN BETTER ALSO DON'T FORGET THE Winit CODE'S U EARN SWEEPS, OR A FEW CENTS KEEP UP TRY IT THERE ARE MANY WAYS TO EARN! OH THEY OFFER A GREAT FRIEND REFERRAL PROGRAM AS WELL! KEEP UP HAVE PATIENTS, U WILL BE SATISFIED!

jacobf28
3/14/16

You answer preliminary questions to qualify you for the survey; then they say that the survey is a good fit, so you answer MORE questions. After you answer like 10 questions very industry-specific (something that doesn't feel like a survey pre-qualifier, but the real thing) it then says, "Sorry, this survey was not a match" and you don't actually get any of the money you were promised for taking the survey.

serrets
3/13/16

Inboxdollars isnt for everyone. I dont work so i have time to do the surveys. And ive been paid 3 times and working on my 4th time now. I get paid once a month, if i work on it if not once every 2 months

frankm115
3/9/16

Listen people. ..I signed up for this inbox dollar crap and in the process signed up for some of the offerings they have. DONT DO IT!!!! I now have two foreigners calling my phone using fake numbers allllll day long!!!!! They both called and only one time each allowed themselves to utter some words that were muffled on my answering machine and hung up. Everytime I block these fools from the fake number they are calling from, they turn around and call from another fake number. They even called from 000-000-0000 before. Im fed up with the fake calls all day long EVERYDAY!!!!! THANKS INBOX!!!!! BUT THEY SHOULD BE AWARE OF WHO AND THE TYPE OF COMPANIES THEY ARE PROMOTING! !! EXTREMELY FRUSTRATED PERSON FOR SIGNING UP FOR INBOX!!!!!!

huntert7
3/8/16

Inboxdollars is legit. People that are rating 1 star to 3 stars are people that do not follow the rules. They speed over surveys which is why the get their account terminated. If you put legit information when you sign up, you won't get disqualified from surveys as much.

Off of the rant, inboxdollars is a GPT site where you can complete surveys, complete offers, play games, watch videos, listen to the radio, open emails, and much more to earn money. I've personally earned 3 payments, $27, $27 again, then now recently, $43. I got $43 in about a month. If you would like just $30 a month, all you gotta do is do 1-2 surveys a day and earn $1 a day and BAM!

Surveys: You can earn from $0.25, $0.50, $0.75, $1.00 and $1.25 (I haven't gotten any higher paying surveys) And they are simple to complete AS LONG AS you put LEGIT information in your inboxdollars account. Inboxdollars sends you surveys BASED on your information on your INBOXDOLLARS account.

Offers: I usually don't do offers anymore, surveys is the way to go. But, you can earn from $0.10 to $20.00. Of course, the higher paying ones may require buying something with a credit card. For example, if you pay for a month of Gamefly, you get $10 in your inboxdollars account. The lower paying ones you can just sign up and earn your money.

Games: This isn't what you think. The games to EARN aren't free. You earn cashback. Once you get into a game, you need to pay to get into a tournament, and if you win the game, you get more money back than you betted AND cashback into your inboxdollars account.

Videos: The videos are 15 seconds to 3 minutes. The longer videos pay out more per video. 15 seconds mostly reward sweeps.

Radio: You can listen to the radio for cash! Every 10 minutes, you will see a code you will need to enter on the site. Once you do, you earn $0.01 on Inboxdollars! It isn't a lot, but if you were gonig to listen to the radio anyways, Why not?

PaidEmail: You get about 3-4 emails a day. Once you read them and click "Confirm PaidEmail", you automatically earn $0.02 a day!

The online downside I see is the shipping takes MUCH too long, and as a goldmember, it makes no difference.

I will continue to use this site.

Tip for consumers: Use legit information if you sign up.

ingridn3
3/4/16

One of the first survey sites I applied to, recommended by a Youtube personality. I get that my target demographic (16 year old unemployed student) doesn't appeal to most surveys, but it's like trying to hit the survey lottery here: 1 in a 100 survey options will cater to you. Some days, you can earn as much as $2, other days, you have to rely on the paid emails you get (which are worth about 2 cents apiece)...and for me, I don't like that inconsistency. I managed to cash out once (by giftcard) and am proceeding with this site since I already have $20.80 in my Goldmember account, but I will promptly unsubscribe after this. I highly recommend this site for people with PLENTY of patience. Otherwise, if you're like me, and like to cash out within deadlines (earning $30 in a month for example, which is around $1 a day), please do yourself a favor and go to Mintvine, Slicethepie, or Swagbucks instead. My Goldmember status doesn't speed my experiences here at all. To say the least, I'm disappointed with how tedious it can take to earn money here, but I guess those who are employed and between the ages of 18-35 get the luck of the hand here.

But...if you insist on ignoring my pleas, the quickest ways to earn sum earnings on inboxdollars are this:

-Winit code: Always follow ID on twitter, facebook, or instagram for the daily Winitcode. Sometimes you luck in with an extra 2 cents. (unpredictable, but I'll say about a penny per month)
-Daily Searches: Up to 15 cents a day for searches, plus the 5 cent bonus for searching 4/7 days (10 cents for Goldmembers. Overall, at least 5-10 cents per week)
- PeanutLab surveys: Only need to rely on these. Tapresearch and the other survey options will reject you till the end of time. A lot of the Peanutslab surveys have loose restrictions on target demographic as well. Try to complete at least 2 per day for an average of 25 cents apiece
-Paid emails: Just click the Confirm PaidEmail button (3 emails a day = .6 cents)
-Offers: These are your ticket to getting big dollars here. Complete at least 1 every day/every other day for about 20-50 cents a day.

so your MINIMUM monthly earning would look something like :

.01+.20+15.00+1.8+6= $23.01

This varies from person to person, and is grossly understimated, but I hope you understand that you should expect around this amount. Me, I can earn $30 a month from other sites without breaking my back to qualify for a handful of surveys available.But that's just me:) Two stars for ID because I am grateful I cashed out the first time.

jasmineb26
3/1/16

I've been doing surveys and some I qualified for and some I don't its like its take me awhile to get some money

tammyt20
2/29/16

I've never had a problem using this survey service. I'm on my 4th paycheck. The first 2 paychecks were on paper and then on the 3rd they gave me a debit card, but of course you have the option to get a card or you can still go with paper checks. The only way your account is closed is if it has been inactive for over 6 months. Inbox dollars and Panda Research are the only survey sites I ever use. I know it takes a while to qualify for surveys and I hate that about this site, especially when it closes out mid-way randomly, but I'd say it's worth the extra money.

laurelo
2/24/16

I'm so sick and tired of tap research. Every time I enter a survey, my phone throws up a SSL CERTIFICATE notifying me that there is a host mismatch, then after 5 or 6 answers, it says I didn't qualify. Now I'm getting spam through my mailbox. Let's not even mention that Billy's Spin and Win hasn't worked on my phone for at least 2 weeks

julieh97
2/19/16

The first day is good they let you take a lot of surveys it was quick and easy a few extra bucks but after that you never qualify for the good surveys even after they have asked you 10 minutes of questions

mitchellb36
2/18/16

So I tried 3 different web browser, reset the cookies and cache, and made sure that my browsers were set to allow cookies and I was never able to even register an account. The site would let me fill everything out and then when I clicked to create the account it just blanked the password field and nothing happened. I work in IT so I know how to do basic browser troubleshooting and none of it worked. I'm not sure I trust a site to hold personal information when it can't even function as designed. Best bet is going to be stay away.

chipmunkm
2/12/16

I'm at almost $18 and reading all these reviews about people saying that as soon as you try to cash out they delete your account. Should i keep going or is it just a waste of time?

jb189
2/12/16

You waste valuable time filling out endless, endless prequalification surveys, only to get disqualified. You trade away vast amounts of privacy for uncertain pennies. You click on the Paid Emails and you don't get credited. On many offers, it appears you have to pay dollars to get paid pennies. The "sweeps" you "earn" let you enter drawings require that you agree to the public disclosure of your personal information. The search engine seems to work, but, even if you laboriously make it to $30, judging by these reviews, you can't even collect--they'll either delete your account or find some trumped-up reason why they won't pay you. Eff these soulless bastards. I'm done.

Picking up pennies on the street would be more rewarding.

yous295
2/9/16

I did get the first payout. After that I didn't get credit for any the surveys I done. Lots of time wasted.

christym15
2/6/16

i completed numerous offers on inboxdollars and didn't get credit for 5 of them. they say it's the advertisers. well if the advertisers won't credit your account, why do they have their offers on the site? it's just a rip off so they can get your info.

katyc8
2/2/16

Joined InboxDollars in early January and was quick to reach $22 in just a few weeks considering I only do a few surveys every day. I don't fill out offers that require my credit card information. As soon as I reached $23, every single survey I tried to take automatically said I wasn't qualified. The threshold to be paid is $30. As soon as I got quicker to being paid, I couldn't make more money. I was disqualified from three different survey three times in a row - I follow the rules! I don't speed through the survey, give inaccurate answers, etc. Survey sites are not a get-rich quick scheme, but they do help people make money on the side who really need it. UNFORTUNATELY, THEY ARE ALL SCAMS including INBOX DOLLARS.

brendap26
2/1/16

wish there was more offers to magazine offers or like in begining i bought a starwars ship in an offer it cost me $4.95 with shipping and inbox rewarded me $5 for purchasing they practicaly pd me to buy the item it made an awsome one of kind christmas gift that wasnt a monthly commitment. would also like to see more offers like that and magazine subscription offfers please

carola58
2/1/16

to me it is false avertisment

skyel2
1/22/16

Not worth it! I did the work and made some money but didn't cash it out right away. Then one day I went to log in again and suddenly my account no longer exists in their system!! Frauds!

erina32
1/19/16

I can't get into my account and I've requested a new password 2 times and none of them seem to work

kennethg30
1/19/16

I made 30 dollors in one day no excuses I work and have my weekends off that's the time I use for this app and I still have time for my family and I'm sure I can pull the same results at work being my job is so laid back and I'm passenger in a car all day

nataliej20
1/19/16

0.02 for paid email. You get rewarded for half of them. One of them said .. use inbox search engine for three searches get rewarded. I typed craigslist and a virus rolled in. My brand new iPad Air 2 locked up on me.
I did a few surveys. They ask you all these questions then in the end they say...sorry you don't qualify. I call it a scam. They get all the information they need then DQ you. You need $30 before the pay off and read other reviews...how many actually get paid and how many never got their credit. Don't waste your time on this one?

Tip for consumers: Don't open search engine. It's a virus!

maris262
1/19/16

I completed all their requirements and now that I was finally able to retrieve my $ 30 pay after months of login each day and not qualifying for their surveys, my account was terminated. NO WAY to contact their office only by mail and the person that assists in live chat, has no answers and supposedly sent my case to a manager that was suppose to contact me in 1-2 days....LOL, it has been a week. INBOXDOLLARS.COM IS THE BIGGEST SCAM.
MY ACCOUNT WAS TERMINATED SO THAT THEY WOULDN'T HAVE TO PAY ME !
DON'T waste your time with these thieves !
INBOXDOLLARS.COM ARE THIEVES !!! FRAUD !!! SLAVE DRIVERS !! RIP-OFFS . DO NOT SIGN UP WITH THEM. Then they have some rep ( thief) from their own company write a bunch of wonderful reviews/ EXCUSES on why INBOXDOLLARS can lie, scam and thief all the money that you earned.... INBOXDOLLARS FRAUD !

georgias9
1/17/16

Why do I one I NOT get credit for the $0.03 for each one opened & read??

candices17
1/16/16

I would advise anyone completing any of the three either shopping credits, offers, or mobile apps to not even waste their time. At first you will receive assistance if something is unpaid, but after you make so much they won't even do that. They repeat the same lame excuses over and over that if an advertiser doesn't pay there is nothing they can do about it. Even if you have valid proof you completed something they still won't do anything. Yet they promote the stuff on their website, and when payments aren't made blame it on the advertisers. If you read their info on their help center it tells totally different things than what their actual terms of membership states, bottom line it's a complete ripoff unless you just simply do the survey's and read the paid emails. And that would take forever to actually make anything. All the other stuff they advertise is a complete scam!!!!

hopea3
1/7/16

I spent about 2 and a half weeks and made $34. My plan was to save whatever I make this year and cash out in October for Christmas. Well I go to log in today and they deleted my damn account. All the $34 I made gone!! All the time I wasted with it is gone!!!! SCREW THIS DAMN SURVEY SITE.
A list of reputable sites is

IPSOPS I SAY
MYSURVEY
CASH CRATE
CASH FUSION

This is an awful site!

kristenn8
1/3/16

I've been a member of this website for almost two years now and I've yet to even make $40. I started out excited about my opportunities for being a member of this website and I still haven't been able to get enough to get a payment. I stopped using it for a while and picked back up on it hoping that it would be better. It's not. I qualify for less surveys now, especially since I've been banned from some of the suppliers of the surveys for unknown reasons. You have to sit for 10 minutes taking a survey to see if you'll even qualify, and most of the time, you don't. The "Spin-to-Win" function seems broken, and the sweeps never end up getting you anything. Half of the time the videos don't load, but it's sad because that's how I've been making most of the money recently. It's next to impossible to find a survey that you qualify for so it's not really worth the time unless you literally have nothing else to do.

jamesw243
12/25/15

Once you do the better payouts the surveys you wont qualify you wont make money for and they even changed how much you had to do to get paid using the search engine (which is lousy). there are other much better companies this one sucks. hard to make any money on it and customer service sucks, the paid to listen to radio cuts in and out all the time, the pay to watch videos is a waste sometimes you have to watch 30 minutes to make one penny and most of the time you watch half of what they require and you get kicked out. horrible just horrible

kec14
12/19/15

So, i started just like everyone else wanting to earn a little extra money. It took me about 2 weeks to earn $30 for pay out and it was a long two weeks of always being on my phone. But when i finally did earn the money it told me pay out would be Dec. 11, I thought great right before Christmas. Then I checked back and they moved the days to Dec. 16th, i was a little sad but still good before Christmas. Now I checked back again and the date is set for Dec. 30th, and i was along for a electronic gift card from Amazon. Little frustrated and wondering if I will ever see that money? ?

sharonm113
12/4/15

GI am getting very frustrated because I start the surveys and it makes me get to the middle of the survey and it says I am not compatible. I feel like I'm being used for the information I am giving. I get to like 80% of the surveys and it stops. Other surveys I can't even do. It's very frustrating.

shanellb
11/19/15

i been on inboxdollars.com for over 5 months and have cashed out 3 times for a total of 91.00$. yes you get a check but they are liars. being a gold member dont mean $#*! they never gave me any referrals nor did i get any of the benefits they promised. this site is not for someone who seeking to earn lots of money. they work you like a dog for pennies that you dont always receive. if you are willing to spend your money to make money then this is the site. i will never go on inboxdollars.com ever in life. paying grown ass people one cent. dam thats all you value people.the billy spin wheel is rigged so you will never get more than a nickel and you get sweeps that are worthless i would give them a zero if i could. disreguard my other comment. just closed my inboxdollars.com account.

donnaa33
11/18/15

The surveys state that the information they gather from you is kept confidential, but they give out the information to telemarketers and you will be inundated with phone calls from every question you've answered. I answered a question for something and got a phone call for it, and knew then for sure what they were doing. That is prohibited under the Telephone Consumer Protection Act, and Inbox Dollars, although they are only 3rd party providers and they are independent of their privacy policies, they need to be aware of their sneaky, underhanded practices. And we as their subscribers need to be aware as well.

lindac139
11/15/15

I signed up for Inbox Dollars at the end of September 2015, and I am halfway to the fourth check now (Nov. 15). Most of money was from surveys, although in the beginning I qualified for a lot of free offers. Perhaps I qualify more for surveys down some of the complaint te down some of the complaintants because of my demographic group – I am retired and until a few weeks ago worked part-time as well. I have also enjoyed the new videos section for mobile phones. DOWNSIDE: It's true that the search function is not as lucrative as it used to be, and that is disappointing. As for surveys, you could possibly spend 10 or even 15 minutes on a survey and it quits on you or it says you don't qualify. (I figure that Inbox Dollars itself gets paid for completed surveys, not partial ones, so they have a vested interest in us completing them.) I have not had to use customer service, so no comment on that. The surveys do not pay as much as they used to – too bad. We need to work smarter, not harder. CONCLUSION: All of the survey sites take advantage of us, but we are willing saps. Inbox Dollars is one of the best as far as legitimacy and payout.

brytaniu
11/11/15

After earning $33 and requesting a pre paid visa in the mail I never received it. After a month of waiting I contacted InboxDollars and they told me to contact the pre paid card company, who then told me to contact InboxDollars. Emails went back and fourth like this for WEEKS with them telling me to log into my pre paid card account but when you go to the website the only way to log in is with a card number which guess what, someone who has not received their card would not possibly have. I did this to help just a little bit with some extra money when i was fired from my job, I waisted 2 months of time on this site, completed offers just to be forced into subscriptions which charged my account money I did not have and caused issues with my bank. I HIGHLY recommend looking for another website to earn money doing surveys through. Not only do they lead you with false information, their customer service completely sucks and it took them a week to reply to any emails I sent after refusing to help me over the chat. Claiming I was a valued member.

Tip for consumers: DO NOT DO IT

cobyl
11/10/15

I like this site a great deal. It usually takes me about 20 to 30 days to accumilate enoughtm to cash in. But ive already cash out 3 times and have had no problems with recieving my checks. Although, i must say that I miss the 1cent per search feature. I it helped out alot when I couldnt qualify for surveys.

69 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the InboxDollars staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Add your answer
3 weeks ago
Answer
members1
A: Yes, it does however, since it is a US Based company with US advertisers earning potential for Non US members is Games and Search.
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the InboxDollars staff and other customers.

3 Photos for InboxDollars