US Government's NSF

HorneyWife reviews

1 Review for HorneyWife

New Reviewer
7/10/13

I have used a wide variety of adult contact sites, and have to say that this is one of the better ones. Essentially it is a skin for Adult Friend Finder, so my comments probably apply equally to AFF too.

First off, I generally have more sucess on these sites that many. Although it sounds immodest, I am very good looking, wealtthy, sucessful, muscular and hung.....so I will generally fairly quickly figure out if there are real women on sites. And although the volume of apparantly interested women is not as great as on some sites, mostly the approaches I have had have been serious and real (unlike many). And the results have also been real :)

Of course, like any dating site, this one has plenty of scammers, but the admins on the sites are fairly quick to spot these and close suspect accounts down. Mostly though, if I have been contacted, I have been able to enagage women in real conversations, and where we are after the same thing, hookups.

There are still some issues though - the notification preferences don't work, so I constantly get pointless messages about members in my hotlist having 'trending photos' and the like. However, I do think that my money has been far from wasted -ultimately you get what you pay for, and if something is 'free', then generally you are the product.

Of course if you male and are not attractive, then even the best run adult dating website won't get you laid. However, if you do have what women are looking for, then this one will.

The Best Hook Up Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber