US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Companies

6 Reviews for HeliPal

▼ Sort by: recent

7/5/14

I ordered a Walkera V450D03 from Helipal. The Delivery service was fast, but I had to pay express shipping (DHL) extra ~100 USD since it had a Lipo battery.

Although in the product description it said "WE PROMISE THAT WE WILL SEND YOU EVERYTHING!". The Helicopter was is a V450D01 box and did not contain the Helicopter User Manual.

Not sure if I was sold a returned product as new.

12/23/13

I live in the US and I have shopped on HeliPal for close to a year now with no problems. In fact, many US sites buy from there and resell in the US.

However, I recently purchased my first scale from the site and it has been a nightmare. After researching the boards, I discovered I was not the first to suffer from this issue and finally contacted technical support. After 3 or so emails back and forth, their spokesman, Jacky told me it sounded as though the heli receiver was bad and I needed to return the heli for them to confirm. No return information was ever provided. After several weeks of my emails going unanswered, they finally contacted me once I involved PayPay. The company claimed they had lost contact and just recently found all my missing emails.

I wish I could say the issue is resolved, however it is not.

Bottom line, although expensive for shipping, HeliPal is the place to shop. However, buyer beware, if you need support of any kind, you are on your own. Hence my 3 star rating.

7/8/13

I purchased a Syma So331G helicopter from helipal.com in early December. Noting, that when I first opened the package the box seemed to be "re-taped" and something was "lose" inside the box. I put it back in the shipping box and wrapped it for my son for Christmas. The website seemed safe and well put together and even the reviews I checked only said good things about helipal.com

The problem, when my son opened his heli on Christmas, we noticed several things.
1: The heli was scratched in several places.
2. There was no manual
3. The helicopter and other parts were not secured in the box.
4: the bracket holding up the battery was broken
5. The charger shipped with the heli does not power this certain helicopter.

On December 27th, I contacted customer service for helipal.com for the first time.
I have gone back and forth now w/Janet Chow with their Customer Service for 3 weeks now. They are denying any fault on their company and there there must be some mistake because they would never send out a used or returned item to a customer. They are basically calling their customer a LIAR. In order to write a review of their site/and my purchase I have to go through their customer service email, and I know what I have to say will not be posted.

After 3 weeks, I have no resolution to this matter and no working helicopter. And,
I am currently still out over $77(usd).
I would not recommend this site to other users.

6/27/13

After clicking to purchase a helicopter from their website, I used their convert to CAN$ from US$ and it gave me a conversion that was WAY OFF (by about $40). I didn't realize this so I proceeded to PayPal. Upon figuring out the mistake on their website(unfortunately after paying through PaypPal), I e-mailed them and they gave me a complete runaround! They blamed it on me for clicking convert to CAN$ on THEIR website, saying it may not be up to date with current currencies. They've done nothing for me, and the helicopter is in transit from Hong Kong. Thanks HeliPal! Choose a different company.

4/18/11

I ordered 3 parts for my walkera 4 dragonfly, they were one of the few sites that had all the parts in stock, they kept me up to date via email and the parts arrived in less than a week. They were also cheaper than the other parts sites.

4/9/10

This appeared to be a well organised web site with well thought out details of their products and spares..Placing an order was easy, but contacting them since has become difficult. Upon attempting to send an email, it was subjected to a security code, which was impossible to copy. Hence an email could not be sent. I placed an order on 02 April 2010, which should have arrived by special postal delivery within 3 / 4 days. I am still waiting for the order to arrive.

The Best Remote Control Car Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber