US Government's NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Graze reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: Please email
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!
Review of Graze

Graze reviews

73%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Tel: Please email
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

sp638

If you're ready to sign up for your free box, just know that they will ask you for a credit card. (in 307 reviews)

susans170

Quality of the products is excellent and customer service is top notch. (in 33 reviews)

taryns1

Otherwise me and my partner love the surprise snacks and they so far have been ontime. (in 266 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

pl848
2/13/16

I ordered because a promotion on TV offered the first four boxes for free. I was truly planning to keep the service as a gift to my sister who is gluten-free, and has a hard time finding foods she enjoys. I was charged $11.99 weekly after only 1 box, with no chance to cancel. There's no customer service # to call, and I have not received a response to my email. Very disappointed in them and myself, these "trial offers" are always a scam. Also the boxes are tiny, and the food is mediocre to sub-par.

mirkoc
2/12/16

So when you wait on your first free box, they will automatically charge you the second.. but if you try to cancel the second box, you will also have to cancel the first. Response ? Repeating to reach their email service which will solve nothing in your favor.
AVOID AT ALL COST, scam at its finest

maryp113
2/6/16

I was very much surprised at the types of snacks in my box. they were all selections that I agreed to try and stated that I liked or loved. I'm excited to see what will be in my next box. I opted to get a Graze Box every 4 weeks, that way I'll know that the snacks are fresh and will not be left sitting around for a long period of time. Thanks for helping people like me enjoy different types of snacks that are Healthy for you with nutrition facts , ingredients and calories count.

mahreins
2/5/16

I love trying new things, and was really excited to try this out too... but wow, the snacks are horrible tasting! I had one bite of the banana caramel shortbread, and it tastes completely bitter. Even the dried fruit doesn't taste like dried fruit.
And unfortunately, I forgot to cancel right away, and got charged $11 bucks for another assortment of horrible snacks. That was on me, but still .. I wouldn't even give these to a friend.
Please don't even try them. They're not worth the price, and definitely not worth eating. I'm really disappointed. I don't even think I can eat them for the sake of not having to throw them out ...

patriciac92
2/3/16

Won't order again!

mitziz
1/31/16

It's a scam and they make it difficult to cancel your membership!!!! Don't trust them!!!!

oliviad13
1/30/16

I wanted to try out the free box to see if this is something I would enjoy. However, since signing up for graze.com, I discovered that I cannot eat soy products, so I knew that the free box would likely contain snacks I cannot eat, but that is no problem, I would just let my husband eat it and hopefully order more appropriate snacks in the next one. However, when the box came today I was very disappointed at the quantity. I don't think the amount given for the price asked will be worth it for me. When I went online to cancel, I was dismayed to find out that the cutoff for canceling was LAST NIGHT. Really? So I am forced to pay for he next box even though I don't want it, and it will likely contain snacks I can't eat anyway. You would think that the free sample box would be for the purpose of TRYING IT OUT, but apparently it's just to trap people into paying for at least one more order. Very unsatisfied.

frankil
1/25/16

I have enjoyed your product for a while now. Your snack's are tasty and help me from eating some of the wrong foods. Thank you very much
Franki Leon

bendettas
1/16/16

When I received my first (free) box, i was very disappointed in the amount and quality of product. I specifically asked for a "nut-oriented" box, but received one package w/nuts and the rest were croutons and some other trail mix concoctions. I bought one more box just to make sure that I gave this company a chance and the same thing happened. this truly is not worth the money. For what you pay, you can go to your local supermarket or health food store and make your money much further. Also, the taste leaves a lot to be desired, as it is not fresh. Buyer beware!!!!! Don't waste your $$$$.

skylers4
1/16/16

Was swindled into trying a "free" box of Graze snacks by the website. Decided it wouldn't hurt to try it and then cancel if I decided whether or not I wanted to continue the service. Received my box yesterday.. The snacks were alright, but I couldn't see myself truly indulging in them, especially if I'm paying monthly for it. I went to my account, canceled my next order and they still charged my credit card anyways the full amount for the month!!! I don't want the box, I don't want the snacks, I want my money back!! Looked into it and apparently they don't offer refunds because the snacks are perishable. This is a complete rip off and I don't recommend to anyone..ever. #AngryCustomer

shannont17
1/15/16

I love it! Very yummy and affordable!

pattic13
1/8/16

I had subscribed to Nature Box and I wanted to try Graze to see which one was better. The volumes are different between the two so it was hard to see if one was a better value, but I would lean toward Nature Box. There were a few snacks in my Graze boxes that I actually couldn't finish. The cashews lean toward the raw side, and I really don't enjoy that. Most of the items I received were fancy trail mixes, or greasy tasting crouton type snacks. Some items were tasty and different, but for the most part, I did not find myself going to the pantry in anticipation of a graze snack. In fact there are still 3 or 4 left in the cupboard no one seems to want. Sorry Graze...I gave it a fair shot but the snacks weren't right for our family.

ho3600
12/27/15

This company lies about their free boxes. Currently, on their own website it says your code will get your friends their first, fifth, and tenth boxes free. Customer support says nope! Only two free boxes. The third is a lie.

They also NEVER refund you. Only credits for a new box. This company is intentionally difficult to contact a person, cancel a box, get a refund, or just plain cancel the service.

vikkig3
12/25/15

I started receiving GRAZE boxes with a bit of skepticism but was quickly won over. They send a great mix of crunchy vs sweeter snacks that works perfectly for me. The best part is they are filling. I have already recommended GRAZE to both of my sisters and they have ordered. It is a great deal and keeps me from snacking on unhealthy foods.

terang
12/21/15

The experience has been wonderful, if I can keep money in my account so I don't miss orders. Besides that I love trying new things, and u guys are one of them, keep up the great ideas that u have

diad5
12/20/15

I would like a complete refund. I agreed to a $1 charge and you started sending sample box after sample box. I had no idea you were charging my credit card. I have all of the samples and will gladly mail them back to you.

johna438
12/19/15

I have used this company for awhile and have been mostly satisfied even though each box would have something i didn't like no matter how much I updated my love-like and tries. However one day I ordered a regular box and a 25 dollar sharing box and the regular box came to my new address and the Sharing box went to my old address and never made it to me. I inquired and ask for either a new box or my money back and the took ZERO responsibility and told me it was my fault they sent it to the wrong address and they wouldn't gvie me a new box or a refund. Mind you I ordered 2 boxes and the small box was sent to my new address and the big box to my old and was never forwarded to me. For a company to deny a customer a refund or at minimum a replacement is absolutely beyond the pale. I will NEVER EVER buy from them again. This is a customer service world and I was entitled to a new box and they refused and the should shake anyone who deals with this company.

cynthiam45
12/18/15

I like what I have tried. Some more than others...

warrenh27
12/18/15

why do you bother horrible my dog wont eat em
no wonder there free

randym42
12/17/15

The graze boxes are perfectly portioned and packaged very well. The numerous flavors have made for a great experience in trying different snack options. Everyone in my home loves them!

janv22
12/17/15

loved the snacks but when one of my sharing boxes did not get delivered they never answered my 5 emails sent requesting them to track it or replace it. No response after many emails. so after having them for two years I'm sorry to say I have to cancel

lydiaw9
12/16/15

So far we have throughly enjoyed everything we've been shipped in our weekly orders. It's been a huge help not having to worry about getting by weekly health snacks at the store. And the fact that they're all GMO free is exciting too because we are switching over our diet to Non-Gmo foods and knowing y'all care about us enough to remove all GMO's truly makes a difference! Thank you!

kathleenh30
12/14/15

Very convenient, nutritious, helps keep to the serving size, interesting combos & delicious!!!

vickil13
12/9/15

I receive the 4 snack box every week and it's absolutely the best! I love it when the mail gets delivered to my office because I know I'll be receiving my treat box. I look forward to some new and tasty snacks.

louisej21
12/9/15

Excellent!! These are my new favorites and have encouraged others to order. I know one woman has and 2 will try. What a great Idea!!!

normao2
12/9/15

My husband and I love your products! He wanted me to tell you not to send any more until I get in touch with you. I definitely want more down the road.
Thanks, Norma

kellis11
12/8/15

Love it! Love it! Love it! So easy to grab a healthy snack. I like sweets. so to be able to grab a healthy snack that fulfills my sweet tooth is awesome.

shawndaf
12/8/15

I like how you can pick what you like. You get a variety of new things to try and they are healthy good snacks.

normab4
12/8/15

Excellent products with great variety in earth friendly,recyclable packaging is absolutely the best snack I've ever purchased. I am always looking forward to their delivery.

lynnb59
12/7/15

So easy to enjoy a variety of tasty treats! Love Graze!

debrah31
12/7/15

I absolutely Love Graze the people there are kind and thoughtful to my wants and needs in my snack boxes I will continue to be a regular and faithful custumer

marvinn5
12/7/15

The ability to pick and choose from on line menu of what each month should be

laurenp22
12/6/15

I have been a customer of graze for about four months now and I absolutely love it. They have a variety of snacks all very tasty and you can pick and choose which ones you want to receive and which ones you don't. Only plight I have is that you get a repeat of the same boxes.

juliah42
12/6/15

I receive this at work and instead of a piece of candy bag of chips I can get that afternoon pick me up from something much better for me. I get to try a wider variety than i would normally buy. Great price and good to eat!

joyo7
12/6/15

I have been receiving Graze for over 6 months now and have been so pleased with everything! As a self described "foodie", getting this box is like Christmas every month. Variety is the spice of life and this box is never dull! The flapjacks have been my favorite along with the dippers. I am always excited to share my box with co workers. Can't wait to try a sharing box. I highly recommend this subscription service. I even weathered an out of state move along with address change. It was without a hiccup! The delay feature for vacations is great too. Can't say enough good things!

kimberlyk16
12/5/15

i love graze box so much. it is perfect for snacking at working. no more doughnuts from the lunch room! i love the variety, it's healthy, it's fantastic! i can't say enough good things about it. love love love yum yum yum

marym255

I enjoy all my snack.

neetuc1
12/5/15

Really love the assorted snack selection you get. Look forward to getting my graze box every couple weeks. Do think prices could be cheaper.

shellyb27
12/4/15

Love everything about graze, what is inside the box and all the packaging it comes in. Everything is bursting with new exciting flavors, textures! just what I needed and now LOVE!! THANK YOU !!! :) I'm hooked!

sandyd36
12/4/15

I started ordering to have healthy snacks around the house. Now I bring them to work, everyone loves them. They are the perfect size and I love the variety.

carolb94
12/4/15

Every treat box received has been exceptional, exotic & delish but my "BUT" is
I need to step back and ask that further deliveries be post-poned for awhile 'cause I now have a stock pile of (5) unopened boxes and would like a few weeks to catch up. Thank you for understanding, but if this not doable, I still thank you for your healthy and tasty treats. And, may everyone in your corner of the world have Very Happy 2015 Holidays.

shananf
12/3/15

I have enjoyed getting my monthly healthy snacks! Great to throw in my purse or gym bag on the go. I even keep one in the glove compartment for emergencies!

janc52
12/3/15

We love the convenience of these products

stacieb7
12/3/15

I really think this is an awesome company and I really love the choices they provide in healthy snacks. One of the things that stands out the most to me is how they treat the people that grow with them. That says a LOT to me. Thanks, Graze and friends, for doing an outstanding job...

judyc37
12/3/15

The products are interesting and tasty. However every two weeks is too much snacking for me. I would like it better if notifications of shipments were e-mailed in time to cancel if need be.

barbaras98
12/3/15

My family and I love them I have a 4 years old daughter and this are her favorite snacks.

jasmineh20
12/3/15

Always excited to get my graze box!

trishs14
12/3/15

I love my Graze snacks! I can't wait for them to come every month. I take them to work and eat them when I'm feeling snacky.

evaj8
12/3/15

Every box came on it's schedule time packed freshly and tasty

susans170
12/3/15

Quality of the products is excellent and customer service is top notch. Highly recommend for anyone looking for healthy and unique snack alternatives. Packets are very easy to throw in your purse or backpack!

43 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
20 hours ago
Add your answer
6 days ago
Answer
amyt23
A: Hi Sharon,

Thanks for reaching out. I'm sorry to hear that you're having trouble cancelling your recurring order. I do want to make mention that we answer every email we receive, in the order it arrives, so It sounds like your recurring order is still in place and that your email isn't making its way to us. Not to worry, I can definitely help you out with this.

In order to get this straightened out, it would be great if you can send an email to hi@graze.com with the subject line 'ATTN: SITEJABBER' so I can confirm your account details.

Thanks in advance, Sharon. I look forward to your email. Please allow 1-2 business days for a response, due to high email volume.

-The graze team
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Graze