US Government's NSF

Graze reviews

30%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Tel: Please email - hi@graze.com (US)
hello@graze.com (UK)

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

kateh23

I feel the need to write a review to contest a lot of the "free box isn't free" reviews. (in 76 reviews)

jillf9

The amazing number of people who do this is the very reason we all have to give a credit card # upon sign up. (in 23 reviews)

sarahd71

I was incorrect; the Groupon Graze deal IS for 4 snack packs of 4 snacks each. (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

lbk
7/7/15

Bad company. Failed to forward package to new address but still charged customer. Refused to give full refund. Instructed USPS to discard box.

mo5159
7/4/15

I also got an offer for a free box. After going on the website and looking around and ordering the "free" box with the code given, I checked out the different types of boxes on the site and found that that constituted ordering them. I was charged for three boxes ($35.97), when I in fact only ordered the "free" box. I was able to get a refund for one box from Graze (after supplying my "free box"code a second time because they said the first time I did not use one (an out and out lie)), but I was refunded the rest from my credit card company, as they have been made aware of this company and consider them a predator site. Please tell everyone you know to avoid this company. Don't make them learn the hard way what we have learned by sad experience. GRAZE is a predator site and their website is a trap. Don't go there.

eileens10
6/29/15

I just received my 6th box and I can honestly say that so far I'm loving Graze. I really like the portion controlled snack packs and the weekly delivery to my office has been very convenient since I often find that I'm in need of a small snack late in the day.

I have really enjoyed almost all of the snacks that I've received thus far (they are quite yummy), and the ones I didn't enjoy I am able to select "Trash" on their site so I will never receive those items again in a future box. I also trashed all the snacks that I knew I wouldn't like when I placed the order for my free box. This way I never received a snack I wasn't interested in at least trying.

I had no issues signing up. I thought it was very clear that by signing up for the free box I was also signing up for recurring weekly or bi-weekly shipments (I chose weekly). I also like that I can suspend shipments if I know I will be away and can resume delivery once I return. I haven't tried cancelling since I am currently enjoying my subscription, so I can't offer any insight into the process.

erine2
6/22/15

Graze is a great healthy snacking alternative that comes right to you and always something interesting. I tried this service after seeing my coworker receive them for a few months so I thought i would give it a go. I would recommend this to anyone that likes surprises in the mail and for someone that wants to change up their eating habits!

maryannr10
6/18/15

I also recieved a coupon code and thought since my husband was diagnosed with Cancer this would be good for him well a few he liked, when we wrote them we never got a response from them and of course they kept on sending stuff he didn't like. Please help
Thanks
Maryann Reyes
(661)877-1190

juliak19
6/8/15

I received a coupon code in the mail for a FREE graze box. I heard a lot about this and thought why not give it a try to see if I like it. I entered in the coupon code upon signing up and they still asked for cc number. But since I entered the coupon code, I wasn't too worried about. A few days pass by and I try to cancel my order because they were getting my second order ready when I hadn't even received my first box! But when I tried to cancel my second order, it was also going to cancel my first "free" graze box order. So when I checked my bank account a couple of days later, I get charged 6.99! WTF. I hadn't even received my first "free" box and they already took money out of my bank! I emailed them and they told me that the coupon code "was not added".

Such bullcrap. I added a code right before I entered all of my info. i'm sure they make it confusing to people because they know they're going to get their money. DON'T BOTHER WITH THIS COMPANY AND JUSTGO BUY YOUR FOOD ELSEWHERE.

ritaj12
6/5/15

This company is a scam. Once they start sending you the "free" box ,which they charge you for, they keep sending boxes and keep charging you for them. There is no way to cancel or to contact anyone. You are stuck!!

sarahd71
6/2/15

UPDATING THIS REVIEW, FROM 1 STAR TO 3. I was incorrect; the Groupon Graze deal IS for 4 snack packs of 4 snacks each. However, it's still disappointing to me that you cannot customize your shipments with exactly the snacks you want. Graze chooses for you based on how you rate the snacks on their website, and they claim to do so due to availability (why offer snacks that won't be available?) and to give you a "well-rounded" shipment. (My paraphrase of their explanation.) So if you really love nuts and were hoping to receive a pack full of 4 nut selections, you're not going to get it.

Original Posting: Groupon Graze deal is misleading at best. Wording sounds like you will receive 4 snack packs, but in reality you will receive ONE pack containing 4 snacks. And you don't even get to select the four you want -- you have to go on their website and rate the products and then they will select 4 randomly from your Liked selections. You also have to cancel or your credit card will continue being charged. (This was pretty clear in the Groupon wording, but I expect it will be more difficult on the Graze website since they obviously want you to forget about the whole thing so they can continue sending and charging....

martaa3
5/19/15

I was not informed that I would have to cancel the account before the 1 free test box even arrived .. OR they would automatically charge me for the next box without having a chance to ever try the goods. This seems like a SCAM to me so that they can charge for 1 box - even if you do not want to continue ordering. I searched their web page thoroughly & it was not spelled out anywhere that this would happen. I tried several times, prior to them shipping that last box, to cancel it & get my money back- but they refused to do so. I will never refer this product or company to anyone.

rosieb7
5/18/15

Ph #1 646 415 8518

kateh23
5/14/15

I feel the need to write a review to contest a lot of the "free box isn't free" reviews. For me it was very clear what you were doing when you entered your credit card info, and I personally think it's pretty reasonable that you should be expected to enter a credit card for this. They were very up front about what entering your cc info meant. I had no issues with being charged unexpectedly, no issues at all with unsubscribing, although if I recall correctly the link to do so was a little bit hard to find. I do not know if user error factors into any of the problems a lot of other reviewers had getting charged/cancelling but my experience was super easy and without problems. I think it's reaching REALLY far to call this a scam.

BUT in terms of the product, ironically enough I didn't like it and cancelled my subscription after I got the second box. It's too expensive for how little you get (SO expensive!), I don't feel like you can customize the stuff you get very well at all, the snacks were repetitive and, to be honest, not very good. I got three boxes that were basically nuts and seeds and dried fruits rattling around in a 1 oz box with slightly different flavors. Not worth it.

But the company itself I had no issues at all with. Take that however you want.

tessah3
5/12/15

I got a coupon in the mail for a free box, so I signed up. I had to put my cc# in, but it said I would not be charged for the free box, and I could cancel any time. BOTH LIES. I was charged before I even got the "free" box. Don't waste your time. This company is full of lying idiots. When I emailed them about the charge (there was no phone number listed anywhere), they told me they would not take it back. I finally was able to cancel the recurring boxes, but they still charged me for the "free" box and one more box after that.

UPDATE: The day after I posted this review, a different employee from Graze contacted me and was much more helpful than the first lady. She refunded my unwanted charge, and she was very kind and helpful. My advise is - be very careful when trying this company with the "Free first box" coupon. Contact them ahead of time to make sure you aren't unknowingly signing up for a recurring box.

narquisssc
4/28/15

I signed up for the free box. Had to put mu cc# in and they charged me 6.99. The next time I looked at my account the done charged me another 6.99 and I didn't authorize it. Called customer service and they were no help at all. Had to go to the bank and stop payments on them. Do not sign up not even for the free box.

carold29
4/23/15

Re: GRAZE ... I thought I canceled my deliveries 2 months ago but I was horrified to find that a box was delivered yesterday. "Horrified" because I have not maintained the bank account associated with the deliveries and therefore I had not deposited any money in there. I immediately emailed Graze (because there is no phone number anywhere). I told them that my deliveries were stopped 2 months ago so I wanted a refund for $36 ($6 for the snacks + $30 overdraft bank fee) . They emailed me back and said they would not refund the $6 and they would not refund the $30 but I was to let them know if I needed anything else. I emailed them back and told them that my son loved getting the snacks mailed to him but their customer service s***** so I was no longer interested. I told them to cancel my deliveries (again), deactivate/delete my account, and remove me from their mailing list. I even told them that I was going to review their company. Here's their reply: "Thanks for your reply :)" [yes, they put a smiley face], "... I've closed your account and I removed you from our mailing list. Let me know if there's anything else I can help you with. All the best,..." Really? A smiley face? All the best? They don't give a s***.

kimv13
4/22/15

under the guise of paying for a sample box they automatically start shipping you boxes every week and charging your credit card so don't even get the sample it's not worth the headache when are companies going to stop doing this when is this going to be against the law??? that's pretty pathetic that the only way you can get people to purchase your product is to automatically ship it to them without their consent

lisaw88
4/11/15

You supposedly get a free box. My card has been charged three times for my first box that I have not gotten yet. They are no help when you contact them. I am disputing the charges with my bank. I do not recommend this company.

katiec29
3/19/15

It is slightly pricey but worth the money as the food is tasty and delivery is included. Using a 'friendcode' you get the first, fifth and tenth boxes free. and theres always coupons online for new customers! I've been grazing for over a year and never had a problem, customer services are friendly and helpful whenever I have contacted them.

I don't understand the negative comments about not being able to cancel delivery's, it's simple, Manage this box > more options > cancel this order. I love the option of 'snoozing' my box, intended for holidays but can be used for months in one go if you want to put the boxes on hold for while. I sometimes do this when trying to save money!

I find it quite amusing that people are complaining about having to fill in their card information when signing up, yes the first box is free with a code, but it's not a charity what do you expect!

Tip for consumers: They used to offer a half price box if you went to cancel the boxes, intended to keep your custom, but you can always cancel after that! Just a cheeky tip if you fancy a discounted box, but it was a few months ago I tried that so I don't know if it's still an option!

scottj31
3/17/15

They force you to subscribe, which is wrong. They try to hook you with a free offer, which is wrong. They mislead you by calling multiple items "snack" portions (only the 4-pack is free...they don't make that abundantly clear). Also, it doesn't let you know what you're really going to be charged. They don't have a confirmation page confirming that you're going to actually be paying money. They indicate what the product would "normally" cost without actually telling you what or when they're charging you. Try to be unsatisfied with their product or service and you will get the cold shoulder. They have no interest in gaining customers through good business practices, only shady ones. They don't care about potentially keeping a customer by making sure you're satisfied. The snacks are NOT any better than what you'd find at the gas station, and cost as much as those at the airport. Don't confuse this with healthy eating.

Tip for consumers: Don't even try the free item.

3/4/15

YOUR COMPANY SUCKS ACE AS YOU OFFER A FREE SAMPLE BUT THEN LOCK PEOPLE IN TO AN AUTO CHARGE THAT THEY CANT GET OUT OF.
F YOU GRAZE AND ALL THAT THINK OTHER WISE.
YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED.

chrisj74
2/26/15

Their products are over priced for what you get and there is a large quantity of waste associated with the deliveries. You are better off purchasing your items elsewhere so that you get a value and so that there is not a large amount of plastic and paper product.

lloydl18
2/22/15

TV ad promotes free Graze Box, but when you sign up you must first give CC#. I thought this might just be for S&H, but next screen (you have no chance to confirm) notifies you (in small print) that you have been signed to receive one free box and then will be billed a new box every week at $7 each. You then have to fish through several screens to find the "Cancel" link.

Tip for consumers: avoid

wrapi
2/20/15

Just an fyi for all of you out there that can't seem to cancel on the website if you go under manage boxes it gives you an option to cancel the order.....the boxes

jamesm236
2/20/15

UPDATE: April 18th, 2015: So a week ago I received an email from Graze about re-signing up for a discount. Curious about just how much discount they had decided to offer, I followed the link to the Graze site. Once there, I saw it was the same price as before, and I left the site. FAST FORWARD 2 days. I check my bank account. You guessed it! A fresh charge from graze for a box I didn't even sign up for. That's right, BY CLICKING THE LINK IN THE EMAIL, I INADVERTENTLY SIGNED UP FOR A NEW SUBSCRIPTION!

I called my bank, reported it as fraud, reversed the charge and started an investigation with my bank's fraud department. I'm currently debit card-less for the next 5 days thanks to Graze. This is months after I originally signed up for a free box. (Original Review Below)

I signed up for a free trial of Graze along with a free trial of their competitor: Naturebox in order to give each one a try and determine which would be the healthiest, tastiest, most wholesome, and most cost efficient. I did NOT expect there to be a big difference at all. I was wrong...

I received them both at the same time (I believe it took about 3 days) and right from the get go I saw that the naturebox was about 4 times as big, though naturebox is monthly and graze is weekly so keep that in mind.

My $6.99 4 variety weekly graze box contained 4 little tiny sealed trays weighing in at ~1 oz each. I tried them all and in the end not only was nothing particularly flavorful or tasty, it was also dry and made me think it was processed with the cheapest of ingredients then stored for a LONG time before it was shipped to me. I'm not saying it was, but that's what it tasted like.

In addition to being a huge disappointment, I realized that i had been charged for the next box the day before my 1st box had even arrived! That is NOT good business at all. I emailed customer service and they basically said the charge would be removed in 3-5 days and that If I had read the FAQs i'd have known. They graciously included a link to their FAQ page. Amazon is 100x bigger than this little company and they don't even have a problem refunding me for a package that's been delivered which I have yet to send back, plus they don't sit me down and give me the "shoulda read the fine print" talk. Amazon doesn't have to be nice, they're already successful, but they are.

The FAQ page that Graze linked in their email says that they take payment a week in advance of sending my box out. So they were right, but still literally every other company charges when they ship, which is much better way of doing business (Naturebox charges a day before they ship, Graze says they need time to "prepare" my box which is why they charge a week in advance... BS)

If you can't already tell, I ended up going with Naturebox, here's why:

1: I get 5 FULL SIZED bags (~4 OZ each) in my monthly box for 19.95. That's $1 an ounce. Compared to Graze's 4, 4 ounce boxes a month for $27.96 ($1.75 an ounce)

2: Naturebox's snacks ACTUALLY TASTE AMAZING. They taste wholesome, filling, fresh, and flavorful, I just really like them. They do NOT taste cheap or skimpy like Graze's dry snacks.

3: Naturebox = Better tasting for almost half the price

4: 1 big box vs 4 little boxes is hella better for the enviroment!

5: They charge you a day before they ship. Not 7 centuries before they start packing

6: So far, they haven't told me to go read the fine print and think about what I've done

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Get Naturebox instead

abigails10
2/19/15

I was lured in by the offer of a free box. When the box was received, it was small and the snacks consisted of little cups of a few dried berries, a few small chocolate discs, a very few nuts with a ton of sunflower seeds used as a filler. The only good about it was the flapjack bars and they weren't great. Nowhere near a justifiable value of the $6.99 they charge per box. That however, was the least of the problems. As soon as the box arrived and I saw what it included, I went to the website and tried to cancel any future deliveries. At the time I cancelled, there were NO new boxes ordered. Since the delivery schedule is supposed to be at 4 week intervals, there should not have been any issues whatsoever. Boy was I wrong. And reading the reviews on other sites, it appears as tho others have had this same problem. One other major issue is that there is no way to contact the company other than email. (Which several have reported, go unanswered.) That alone should be a red flag.......if a company doesn't want to provide a customer service phone number you have to wonder what they are trying to avoid. I, however, am a very stubborn individual. Doing some research, it looks as tho the company isn't registered as "Graze" at the physical address. But, I did locate the info in the attached screenshot. When you do call, you get an answering machine but the name given is the "Nature Delivered" as listed in the physical address. I probably won't get a return call, but maybe by sharing the info I found, it might help someone else. I can not guarantee anything other than that this listing is for the physical address given by Yelp.com, the listing on Manta.com is categorized as "snack, direct sales". I take no responsibility for any info misrepresented. The info on this site is public records and can be accessed by the public. I highly recommend that you follow my example and do a thorough search before acting.

beckys22
2/18/15

No way to cancel on their website. You can do a merchant block on your credit card if they make charges to your card. It takes 6 to 8 weeks, and I don't know if it would affect your credit rating. This is ruthless company masquerading as a cute snack supplier. And the snacks are flavorless and stale, and overpriced.

Tip for consumers: Don't get sucked in.

candyr1
2/18/15

First box free should mean just that and should not require a credit card. I cancelled order after reading the reviews. :( If the first box were truly FREE and we liked or loved it then I would be likely to sign up for the automatic billing.

Tip for consumers: research

kristinn7
2/16/15

Got my first free box. So far so good. Loved all four choices. The Berry Flapjack saved me. I had thrown it into my purse and found myself without food for 10 hours. This saved me! YEA!!! I love the concept, and so far love the choices...yummy! I love that I can tell it I am vegetarian and give praise to things I like and trash to things I don't.

I do wish it was a little more cost effective. Some of the choices I can get for less money and more quantity in the bulk isle at my local store. That's my only real complaint.

BUT, I truly do think that if you work in an office this is the way to go.Givse you healthy snacks delivered right to your desk. I'm a stay at home mom, so I think that's why I'm thinking cost effectiveness. Shhh, don't tell my kids, but I kept my little snacks away from them. LOL!

I think I will keep it going for a while and see how it goes. Maybe give it to my hubby when he moves from working at home to his new office.

Does anyone know....Is this GMO free or Organic or both?!?!?

meganr10
2/5/15

So far, I love Graze! I just received my free first box and I love everything I have tried so far. The products are tasty and high quality. The only thing I would complain about is that it took about two weeks to get my box. I emailed Graze at the beginning of this week about when my box would come, got a quick response, and received my box two days later. I am going to keep my monthly box order because I love the products so much and the price is good. I hope people try Graze for themselves before listening to all of the negative reviews.

judyh20
1/28/15

False advertising. FIRST BOX IS NOT FREE!

cailanl
1/27/15

It is exactly what it says it is, so if you don't like the concept of it, don't berate it. I subscribed, yes SUBSCRIBED and PAID (it's not free, but I enjoyed the first box free).

I joined Graze to be sent quality snacks at work. I work in a busy office with only junk food available unless you go out. Since I rarely have time to go out, I often found myself having a pack of greasy crackers from a snack machine for lunch or a snack.

To the haters, yes, you can make your own snacks cheaper. Guess what? You can make food at home cheaper than at a restaurant. Does that make all restaurants bad?

Tip for consumers: If you are only looking for freebies or a bargain, don't bother. It's a niche service for busy people with a taste for quality.

reginaa4
1/25/15

The first box IS free. You DO have the choice to hand pick your snacks for your FREE box and for the rest of your boxes (if you decide to stay with them). On their website, next to their logo, click "our food". It will bring you to a page of their new snacks. There is a sidebar to guide you for picking exactly what type of snacks you are looking for. I, myself, trashed everything but 10 items they can choose for me to put into my boxes. That way, I get exactly what I know I will love. Graze is amazing, as long as you know how to use their website.

Tip for consumers: Companies offer free trials to consumers. They ask for your credit/debit card information so if just in case you forget to cancel the subscription after your free trial is up, you get billed and they make money. Cancel the subscription after your free trial and you won't get billed. Just make sure you know exactly what day they will allow you to cancel so you don't accidentally lose your free trial and spent all that time for nothing.

michaels234
1/20/15

nice tatsting and very high quality but very pricey

charityp
1/14/15

Graze will bill you for a box before you even get your first box. Do not sign up for this and think you are getting a free box. the food is ok, but you can buy better stuff, lots more cheaply in any grocery store.

Tip for consumers: DON't USE THIS SITE. It's a rip-off and they will refuse a refund of products you don't want.

terryr28
1/8/15

Went on the site to sign up for my "FREE BOX" they wanted my card details not going to happen , they think I've fallen out of a Xmas tree you don't get anything for free , give it a miss people , it's a con.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it

terryc35
12/24/14

i signed up for a sample box of Graze & of course they wanted a cc for a subscription to extend these boxes after the sample box was delivered and considered. The Subscription was Activated the DAY BEFORE my Free Sample box even arrived to my home & when I contacted Graze the very same afternoon I was told it was "too late" to get a refund since shipping was in progress. Now you can't find ANYTHING on their website or in email that there is anything , shipping wise, in progress (Especially since it's Christmas) but in writing to them twice all they do is give a Canned Response and "Nothing they can do" They have NO INTENTION of you TRYING, in fact when I went online to Cancel, it tried to give me 1/2 price on the next delivery.....It's set to do THIS, but they can't give you a Refund....right. They are NOT Members of the Better Business Bureau, as i see they have several complaints, and I'm adding the BBB to my final email to them. If they don't pay me back, I'm warning my entire sales following on Facebook as well. This is nothing more than a trap. Ordinary Customer Service would allow you decent service. By the way, the Sample box i got was small and pretty much worth about $4-5 max---if that. I wouldn't have chosen any of the things they sent....

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your oxygen.This is a cashcow.

janea23
12/24/14

I will not buy from Graze. I went to get my free box, however, they wanted credit card info so I exited out. The next thing i know I get an email from them that my free box is still waiting. So I decide to contact them via email to express my concerns about the credit card (usually these end up sending you unwanted stuff and charging your credit card. Been there done that.)
Before I could send them an email, I had to login. WTF? I don't remember creating an account, and if I did, there was no way to retrieve my password. I hate companies that waste my time.

charlottel3
12/22/14

Ridiculous. No phone number and cannot retrieve my password. How do I stop these @$#& boxes from coming? I thought I just signed up for a complimentary sample. Now I am stuck.

Tip for consumers: Do not sign up!

tameras
12/22/14

I enjoyed my choices. My problem is the billing. I choose once a month and I was changed twice in this month. I wanted to talk to them about it. They have no number. I had to go on the web site to cancel. I hope they call me.

Tip for consumers: Watch out they have no phone number to contact them

jenniferm97
12/19/14

BEWARE OF SIGNING UP FOR A FREE BOX - YOU WILL GET AUTO-ENROLLED IN A WEEKLY DELIVERY WHICH IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL.

I wouldn't mind a weekly delivery if the food was actually good, but Yuck! I expected to be impressed with the snacks but of the four I got in my free taste box, I didn't like ANY. I'd much rather take my $7 down to Duane Reade and pick up a tin of nuts and a bag of dried fruit (I"d have 4 times the food).

WARNING: THEY DON'T LET YOU CHOOSE YOUR SNACKS! You're paying for them to choose whatever they want to send you. You can mark stuff you don't want, but anything you want to try you'll just have to cross your fingers and hope to someday get. ANNOYING.

Here's what I got:

Dried fruit - it was soaked in lime juice which made everything too tart. The dried fruit had a weird consistency, like it was TOO dry.

Nuts - In my little serving there were under 20 nuts total. A mix of walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts. I was really disappointed in the quantity, given the price of the box.

Breadsticks and dip - this made me gag. The dip was this weird savory jam that had an unidentifiable (and unlabeled) flavor. Disgusting.

Loaf thing - I was excited to try this weird seed loaf thing, but it was HORRIBLE and I didn't finish it. So sweet it made my teeth hurt, even though it was billed as being on their "healthy" menu. Chock full of sugar. Can't believe it's marketed as healthy - I love sweets but it was way too sugar-saturated for my taste.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Graze ... not worth it!

lisaf55
12/12/14

Their site is confusing to redeem a gift coupon/code. I design websites for a living and their site is not clear about the gift redemption. Furthermore, I gifted graze boxes to my niece as a Christmas gift and when she went to go use the gift code, it said it was expired. I have inquired THREE TIMES over the past week and a half and have not received any sort of response except an auto generated one. SO unacceptable. There is NO WAY to call their offices directly- the email is the only way and they are not responsive. Totally awful customer experience, NO EXCUSE in this day and age. Totally pissed/annoyed at this point. About to go to my credit card and get a refund.

Tip for consumers: TERRIBLE customer service: little to no way to get anyone at company to respond to you. Pathetic.

jonf17
12/10/14

get emails saying my box is sent and delivered. But i have no box!!!!

kadiw
11/26/14

I was a customer of grazes for over a year. I love the concept but found the boxes repetitive. I also used the "rate or slate" function and found things id requested not to have continually appearing in my boxes. And things i had requested to try were never there. The quality is good and some is very tasty but not all of it and I found myself giving a lot away which defeats the object.

Tip for consumers: Listen to what the customer wants. The rate or slate option is fantastic but only works if you pay attention to what the client requests else the function is obsolete.

andream51
11/25/14

Can you please help me? I have an account and it won't let me email you. Can you contact me so I can get help? Otherwise I'm just going to have to cancel because this is annoying. Please contact me at andrea.murphy33@yahoo.com . Thank you and my name is Andrea Murphy

anitat4
11/15/14

I consider myself a savvy internet person. I really wanted to like this -delivery snack idea. I admit it I put in my credit card info, and when I realized that I could not choose the items I wanted to try, I tried to cancel. YOU CAN"T!!. I did a screen capture of the cancelation, but it still hit my Credit card. I did not do a dispute over the 6.99. I did cancel my card with the help of my Credit card company.

scottm90
10/24/14

This is not good. To get a free box you have to give credit card info. For real! FU!

arik8
10/16/14

I signed up fro graze a few months back. Even though i was angry they charged me a dollar processing free for my first box which was supposed to be free i decided to stick with them. When I signed up I got my first box free and EVERY 5th box free. I am 100% sure that ever 5th box i got was free. I remember distinctly receiving multiple free boxes over the course of a few months. I agreed because I factored in the "free" box to the overall price and decided it was a good deal. A couple months ago i realized i no longer was receiving free boxes. I checked the website and saw they were no longer offering EVERY 5th box free. I also noticed they changed the minimum amount of delivers you can receive from 1 per months to 2 per month. They did all this without tellign anyone.
I was furious. I scoured my emails, their website, and my documents for proof that they changed their policy. They changed their website and scrubbed it of any evidence of their old deal. I wrote them about it and they said i was mistaken and only my 1st and 5th box are free. Not every 5th box. THEY ARE LYING! I am 100% sure i was getting "free" boxes well after my 5th box. They didn't even care that they obviously increased the minimum perchase. They didn't even bother to address it. I am so angry! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS!

ak202
10/15/14

Graze box is a scam. I got an offer for a "free box" so I started filling out the information. When asked for a credit card number I naturally thought it was strange but they explained via a little question mark button that it was simply to "check my details." Well, actually no. It was to sign me up for five more graze boxes that I'd be paying for, I'm surprised this is hasn't gotten them in some sort of legal trouble since they are blatantly lying to stealthily suck money out of their customers without them noticing. Completely disgusted at their deceitful methodology. If you're reading this before you claimed your "not so free" box then you're welcome.

homerm19
10/8/14

I stopped the signup process before I entered an account number. It started sounding more and more like a magazine subscription or music club gimmick. I got sucked into one of the latter YEARS ago and it practically took an act of God to get out of it.

sh5829
10/7/14

Went on the site to see about the product. You have to put your bank info in to see the price, and we decided not to get it. Well a few days later, here comes a box in the mail - we assumed it was a free box to show their product ( it wasn't) so we kept the box but then went on the site to cancel. The web page appeared to show that the product was cancelled, but here comes another box. Went back on the confirm the cancellation and sent the box back in the mail.
Well they DID not cancel, so I may have to contact Attorney Generals office or BBB.
Very poor way to do business,
STAY AWAY

louisl22
10/6/14

I did not complete the signup process. I NEVER accepted the terms nor agreed. But the boxes started to appear. I thought as they had my address from filling in the form that they were trying to entice me. Then another box turned up. I was like wow, they are really trying to get us. When the next box arrived I got worried. Checked my bank account and they have used my details without my permission! They are crooks!

7 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Why do you need credit card information when i have a code for a free box??????
4/18/15
Answer
joelm59
A: o thats a bunch of bs. they need ur card because they will auto charge you if you do not cancel.this company is a scam.protect the free offer from misuse . thats a bunch of crap.they offer a free box of snacks there the ones misusing your credit cards.
1 month ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: yes i want to cancel my boxes
5/4/15
Answer
joelm59
A: GOOD LUCK. YOU WOULD DO BETTER DISPUTING THE CHARGES AND REPORTING THE CHARGE AS LOST AND GET A NEW CARD
5 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

4 Photos for Graze