US Government’s NSF
SiteJabber for Business

Graze reviews

•  Email business  •  Phone: Please email
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!
Review of Graze

Graze reviews

81%
25 Colony Rd
Jersey City, NJ 07305
Tel: Please email
hi@graze.com
Try your first box FREE by joining graze now!

Write Review

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

vikkig3

They send a great mix of crunchy vs sweeter snacks that works perfectly for me. (in 680 reviews)

larryj20

I got my first free box and I was hooked from there. (in 617 reviews)

susans170

Quality of the products is excellent and customer service is top notch. (in 53 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

daniellel36
5/25/16

I love getting graze! The snacks are the perfect size for me to bring to work, and to curb snack cravings. The best part is that all the snacks are healthy and I love getting to try new snacks in every box. Great service, 10/10!

mariam268
5/25/16

Almost 100% of the snacks I've received, I've loved. The customer service is great and the prices are reasonable. Feedback is also very useful molding your snack profile.

debrab65
5/24/16

Graze is a different and fun idea but a little pricey. I like some of the treats but some are are a little bland.
I had you send a box every two weeks and he likes receiving them but there are some that he doesn't care for such as soy roasted seeds, grilled cheese crackers, Thai sweet chili bites and kettle corn kern pops. Can you send other choices in the future?

deannad18
5/24/16

Everything about Graze is great, but the price Great service great product..
Many choices and they all taste great. In todays economic times though, most people can't commit to such an expense.

susann172
5/24/16

We're enjoying getting the monthly graze boxes. The variety is good, and the quality is good. Snack size is also good--satisfying without being too much.

leonab2

Must of it is very good' So far Iam happy with my Graze box

juliel71

Love Graze!

artm28
5/23/16

I enjoy getting the boxes, and like most of the selections. I think it would suit me better if there was an offering specifically for diabetics. I receive many items that I have to give away due to the sugar content

jenennet
5/22/16

I loved the little snacks. Especially the flapjacks. It was always like Christmas cuz you never knew what you were gonna get.

garyb135

Okay snacks

tiffanyl32
5/22/16

I've gotten about 6 boxes now and love the convenience, variety, and portion control that Graze has to offer. I feel like it is a little expensive, so I am switching to every other week. I also only eat them at work so every two weeks will be perfect. I wish there was a way to get the snacks that contain chocolate year round.

cindyh60
5/22/16

A very nice selection of fruits and nuts in a variety of flavors that I can choose from.

kristac4
5/22/16

Most of the snacks are potable, taste great, and come in a verity. I enjoy trying different snacks and knowing that I will always have something that I can take anywhere. The snacks taste amazing and each snack are healthy. I can take my snack inbetween classes or when I am studying at the library.

annan40
5/22/16

The snacks that I like are really great but oftentimes there are a lot that I don't like. I do like that I can change the frequency and rate the snacks so I don't get ones I don't like. I'm also glad that the store is open so I can just buy a ton of the lemon glazed flapjacks!

dollyc1
5/22/16

Graze continues to provide new and exciting snacks to enjoy! I love the interesting combinations.

danad36
5/22/16

I love getting the box once a month. It is like getting flowers or candy from my hubby. I am so excited to see what has been chosen for me. I open it and all the best natural, feel good snacks right there for me to pick from. My favorites are the ones you dip.

wendyk21
5/22/16

We really like the ease of the snacks showing up and the variety of snacks which come. But we find it very difficult to change which snacks will be showing up as the e-mail links do not take us where we need to go to alter the order and that there is no way to talk with anyone but via e-mail and we are just not quite sure it will get done.

emilyg51
5/22/16

I have really enjoyed my graze boxes

jenniferh185
5/22/16

Overall pretty good. Most snacks are filling and taste good. I did receive a few products I had trashed though.

lp49
5/22/16

I'll be cancelling because the initial packs don't have enough variety in them. How am I suppose to rate a variety of snacks, in order to find favorites, if my packs continue to have the same selections, even doubles, in them? Also, with the weekly subscription, there is not enough time between receiving a pack to eat them and review them before the next box is packed. I have duplicates of snacks that I don't like. I finally tried "trashing" as many snacks as didn't look incredibly awesome in order to encourage the packers to box up a variety that looked like they could be the best. however even this didn't help. I still received the same snacks. I can't choose "like" unless I am able to try the snack. Graze is a neat idea, but many of the snacks aren't worth the $1.50 for what feels like a small handful of croutons or dried fruit. I'd rather spend the money on a bulk snack that uses less packaging. That said, some of the snacks were quite tasty and I did enjoy the uniqueness of some snacks.

nicolev22
5/22/16

Each box is a surprise. Health snacks this is the best of both worlds. Salty and sweet. Try it and fall in love.

macyb7
5/22/16

We absolutely love everything about Graze - from the excitement of waiting for our boxes each week to enjoying the new snacks we receive and rating them. I started my weight loss journey a month ago and throughout this time, my Graze box have kept me snacking healthily and proportionately. I have also recommended them to family and friends and even had somebody sign up using my rewards code! Now, the only thing I would add is the option to be able to track your box. I see that they have tracking numbers when they come but haven't found the option to actually be able to track them. Other than that, you guys are perfect as a whole. I really enjoy being your customer!

gordyc1
5/22/16

Wonderful products, high quality ingredients and taste, great service, very easy to use. What more could you ask!

lorieh3

Great!

amyh105
5/21/16

It's so exciting to get my Graze snacks in the mail! I love the sweet stuff more, so I have to narrow my choices down. Would love to have more of the flapjack ones.

deniseo10
5/21/16

Overall a good experience.

sharons137
5/21/16

I LOVE this service! It lets me snack on healthy choices that taste good and I like I can rate everything. I gave my sister a gift subscription and she was thrilled. Glad I found you guys.

judiu1
5/21/16

I go to dances and rather than order greasy bar food I bring these snacks and they give me the energy to keep on dancing

jamalc10
5/21/16

I'm pleased with the products I have received. The purpose was to help me start eating healthier and It has helped me start that process. Most of the snacks I have received (I would estimate it about 90%) I have liked

kellyc116
5/21/16

The snacks are wonderful. They need to use less "fillers" in their boxes tho, and put more "good" product. Like less peanuts, more yougurt dips. I absolutely love their sweet snacks!! Shipping is fast and always on time. Love the fact you can cancel at anytime or put your box on hold. GREAT COMPANY, GREAT SNACKS

wendyj27
5/21/16

Overall I've had a pretty good experience. I used to be really excited to get a box but I must say that the past two boxes I've gotten I've only really liked about 1/2 of the pods in them. Usually I'll like at least one ingredient on most of the mixes but not all of the ingredients. I'm hoping that is just part of Graze having me try new items and rating them.

stephanieg53
5/21/16

Graze offers a nice varied selection of healthy single serving snacks.

caleet
5/21/16

I really love this product. I do have to be careful in what I order as I have type II diabetes and need to watch the carbs. My only suggestion is to add more low carb options!

keishlam
5/21/16

I really like the service, but I don't think the rate for what snacks I like works. I really don't like some flavor you guys offer like the jelly or berries ones. I preffer my snacks with chocolate. I still in my last box receive some with cranberries. Also It would be nice to give some promotion that doesn't involve promoting the snacks to a friend. It's kinda of annoying. In my case, I really don't have people to give the promotions to so I never take advantage of the offers. And of course if that it's not an option would be nice to get the prices a little down.

roseh38
5/21/16

I have been receiving my Graze snacks for about 8 months. I have them delivered to my office so that I don't go to "bad" snack machine. I love about 90% of the snack and share with my office mates. And the delivery options are perfect so that I can try a delivery and choose which I want to receive again.

carolynw41
5/21/16

I love the element of surprise that comes with each Graze.I know its going to be the snacks that I have marked I love, but I'm just always pleasantly surprised
The quality is absolutely unquestionably A+++++++
I have never been disappointed in any way with Graze !!

naomih17
5/21/16

I like the quality and variety of snacks. I haven't received a snack that Ie didn't like yet. It would be nice if the shape of containers made it easier to pour snack in my mouth/ hand. I also love the fact that I can rate the snacks for future orders. It's fun getting the package in the mail and even my family are curious to what I got.

lindap128
5/21/16

I like having the packaged ,portioned snack to grab quickly.I like that there are a variety of flavors...sweet, salty, etc to suit my mood. Graze pays attention to how I rate the snacks so I don't get things I don't like, and the automatic delivery is nice so I don't have to remember to order more.

stephh7
5/21/16

I love trying all the different snacks. I love that I can trash the ones that I don't like so I won't receive them. I really wish we could purchase our favorite snacks or choose a few that we receive each month, because some are sooo good! Like the Banana Caramel Dippers for example! I could receive those in every box and would never complain!

alisonj10
5/21/16

Love graze! Foods great! Always excited for my graze box when i come home monday <3

latoyag2
5/21/16

I love most of the snacks and the snacks that I don't care about, I still received even after I added them to the trash. As for the snacks that I love, they are amazing and just the right size. I would definitely recommend them to my friends.

colleens22
5/21/16

So far so delicious! I have been receiving the 8 snack variety pack for a couple of months now and I'm addicted! I will however say that not every snack "fills me up" inbetween meals. I get hunger cravings easily as I am quite active and usually need an afternoon boost to keep me going!

vashirah
5/21/16

I love the food, but it's expensive. I find myself taking breaks on boxes often. That being said the food is great and healthy. I love the Honey Drizzled Flapjacks. They also mix it up and bit and add flavored popcorn or teas and soups! But it really sucks when the 8 pack variety arrives and it's filled with things you don't want. They do have an option to buy a 6 count of a specific snack, but the shipping takes a bit of time and there isn't a way to track the shipping. Also their snack store is still in it's beta phase, so there are some bigs here and there.

alexag8
5/21/16

Is like a unexpected surprise every time the packages arrives.

kayb40
5/21/16

I have shared items that were not in my favorite list and got great reviews from others.

tiffanyl31
5/21/16

Graze has been prompt at delivery and tasty in the selection I have received. They have many choices and it tastes good. I have tried it for about six weeks and have enjoyed many different varieties. I would recommend it to anyone who enjoys snacks that are wholesome and delicious.

casiec1
5/21/16

My husband and me are trying different boxes to see which ones we like and we both love Graze. Every snack we get we love except one one or two, but you can easy request not to get it again. I wish there was a box size for couples but they have options to buy more of you favorite. For the price it's amazing!

donnaw78
5/19/16

I really enjoy most of your snacks. I like the idea of having different products to snack on every evening. Thai sweet chili bites and super kale with edamame are my favorite. The different kinds of cashews you have are delish!!!
Sorry, I had to shorten my order from every week to once a month. This will be for a short time. I am hoping:)

portiaa
5/18/16

Now my snacking can be enjoyable and healthy. They are proportioned for me. The customer service is excellent. They ask for feedback on how to tailor your box to your preferences. It's great!

jennifere39
5/16/16

I love getting that little brown box every month. The snacks are delicious and the fact that I can rate them ensures that I get only what I enjoy. I absolutely love the popcorn and the flapjack.

72 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Graze staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
1 week ago
Answer
risau1
A: Oh no! It sounds like there might be a typo in your email address, Lauren! Can you shoot us an email to hi@graze.com with your full shipping address so someone from the team can get you logged back in? Thanks!
6 days ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
2 weeks ago
Answer
amyt23
A: Oh no! So sorry to hear about this, Lindsey! Can you shoot an email over to us at hi@graze.com so we can locate your graze account and help get you snacking? Thanks!
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the Graze staff and other customers.

4 Photos for Graze