US Government's NSF

44 Reviews for Graze.com

▼ Sort by: recent

kathys40
9/29/14

I can't believe the negative reviews. I saw the ad for Graze and ordered the first box. I went online and scrolled through all the flavors so I could rule out the ones that I knew we would not like. We loved it from the first box. I then doubled the boxes each week. We are up to 3 boxes a week. We are like kids at Christmas waiting for the boxes to arrive, then tear into them to see what we got. Love, Love, Love them.

katerinau
9/26/14

Thank You everybody for your reviews.
I got two promotional vouchers with my PC mouse, so I decided to give it a try.
When I've seen that before you get your "free" box you need to put your bank details, I decided to google the reviews.
It is a big shame that someone is promoting such stupid business.
Thank You everybody again for saving my money by writing your wonderful reviews!!

frankiek9
9/24/14

i ordered the free box.. i put in my credit card number like it said.. when i got the box i didnt like anything in it, so as soon as i tried the stuff in the box i went to graze.com site and i cancelled any more shipment.. that was Sept 15 2014. the site comfirmed it wasnt gonna send anymore and that it was cancelled. then on Sept 23 2014 it shows up on my credit card again... so i called my credit card company and had them put a stop to it

paulas23
9/23/14

When I saw the free box offer on TV I though why not this could be great for weekend snacking with the grandkids. But, my problem is that to get this SO CALLED FREE BOX, I have to give my credit card info. so they can start sending more...sorry but that's not free. Free is free, all you should need is my mailing address.

leezaf
9/22/14

I agree with some about the price of the box, but I am food junkie, and love trying new combinations.Although I can go to the grocery store and buy myself the nuts, fruits, and all the spices; I won't. The whole point of this site is to simply open my mailbox and get tasty snacks, where I can just sit down and eat- no mess, no cooking, no wasting my time. I don't like all the snacks, but in general they taste great. It's a small package, but a lot of times, it's just what I need to fill myself up as a little lunch. Great website, and great idea.

cp51
9/19/14

Never received my first, second or third box. Company says they were mailed and delivered but they have no signatures to prove so. I spent over a week going back and forth with customer service, mind you all by email because they will not call me, and still cannot resolve the issue. They keep giving me the runaround and telling me they were delivered. It's a smallbox of snacks, can they not afford to send out a replacement? terrible cusotmer service. I would not order from these people. I have had to file a fraudulent charge clain with my bank in order to get refunded for the 3 different snack packs I have still to receive. This company is such

ah625
9/15/14

I am very surprised to see all the negative reviews on here.

I ordered and received my free box from Graze. Loved the snacks in my free box so I went online to customize my preferences and have since received three more boxes all with a good variety of snacks (some sweet, some savory). My kids like it a lot (fun to open the box to see what we have received this time around).

In my opinion this is a great concept, on time delivery, nice quality snacks. I will continue to order from this company and hope that more of the people who DO enjoy the product will post their reviews too to give some balance to all the negative ones!

irenep8
9/14/14

I ordered the free box from Graze. I was charged $6.49 so I emailed you. Your response was there was a $6.49 charge for shipping the free box. Your site says free shipping and free box of snack. Graze refuses to take this charge off my charge card. My name is Irene Poelz and my email is irenevegie@gmail.com. I intend to take legal action on this matter. Please respond.

heatherr25
9/10/14

I got to the website so its not free oh well I type in credit info won't take my card keeps saying invalid. can't contact them so I'm glad I didn't cuz I didn't realize it was a scam where u can't cancel. I've been down the road where you get free trial then cancel after thirty days u cancel but still get charged do you call back and no one will refund your money. Scam scam scam! The people giving five stars are paid to rate it... Believe me I used to be one of them. They are paid to rate highly and probably work for the company.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Don't listen to the people getting paid to rate five stars they are scam artists too

cynthiam19
9/9/14

Saw a commercial on TV (First Time Ever) Loved the concept and checked out the website, read all the combos and thought it would be a good deal; however, if you are going to advertise a code for "FREE" box and you want to have repeat business, you should make sure that the code works. If my first introduction to your company is that you code is no longer valid I gotta wonder.....

johnm354
8/31/14

I am a bit of a skeptic but thought I'd give them a try after seeing a "free sample" ad on tv. After 10 minutes of information entering on their website, I found out that a "free" sample requires a credit card. I find it a bit dishonest, if they told me that a "free" sample was just a little marketing scam upfront, I wouldn't have wasted my time. A business promoting their product should be honest, thumbs down

hallij
8/26/14

I have been very satisfied with my graze box & my payment options, no problems what-so-ever. I was a little concerned about the freshness, but I have been pleasantly surprised. Very good, low calorie & more than affordable. I would recommend to anyone. Good for snacks on the go, which I do often.

ajh2
8/23/14

I saw a commercial on tv about getting a free box- no strings attached. I ordered the free box and it turned out okay, and I didn't think much of it after that. I then found out that they were charging me automatically for another box. I wasted 6 bucks on some nuts and raisins. Horrible. I want my money back.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this website or make an account

christinaw17
8/16/14

I don't like the fact that people are rating a company with one star based on other peoples reviews! The point is to review YOUR experience not what you READ fomr others who have experienced. I wish you could report these as false reviews.

On to the product! I have tried Graze box, received my first box free, was charged two weeks later $6 for my second box as described by the site. The snacks are wonderful, varity and quality are not lacking, you can customize items you want and it comes in a nature inspired box shipped to you home or work.

Great idea, great product, I am an ACTUAL (meaning I've actually tried this product) satisfied customer!

The only issue I could possibly see happening is shipping might very depending on location and time of year, i.e. Christmas season might delay delivery, but this would be true with absolutly anything you buy that must be shipped. They mail them out every two weeks (or weekly depending on what you want) but it can very on when the box actually hits the mail box.

Love the product, please ignore the people that have not even tried the product or have actually communicated with the company. Try it for yourself, I did and I'm happy with the product.

carmenc15
8/12/14

Well I like the product , just one complaint every saturday I recieve my box, I was charged for I never recieved it , whats going on.

aprilh12
7/31/14

I've read through some of these reviews and don't believe half of them. Graze is great! The price is excellent. $6 for 4 snacks with free shipping? When was the last time you tried to ship anything? Very expensive. Make my own snacks? Sure but that would cost an arm and a leg to get all of the wonderful ingredients you get in these snacks. I love the variety and while I don't love everything sent, I have the option to "trash" items that have ingredients that I don't like or trash items I've tried and don't want to receive again. Free box? You bet! The credit card thing is for a hold charge. The $1 holding charge goes away. This is a great service and it's fun. C'mon, where else can you get a surprise in the mail that isn't a bill and is tasty and inexpensive? Just try it. Now excuse me while I snack on my hot cross yum.

lizb18
7/29/14

I received my free box as promised and have received 2 more boxes for the $6.00 per box fee. The snacks are VERY tasty (if you can't find any you like, then you may be a very picky eater). It's fun to receive it in the mail and the packaging is cool in itself. I have had no problems with the website or them sending me the items I have rated that I like. I think $6 is an inexpensive cost for what you get. A scam is when you pay money and you get nothing or nothing as promised. I have not seen that with Graze.com. I think that those of you that don't like something 100% and then go online to bash it, should get over it. Like the person said on an earlier review, if you can't afford the $6 then maybe you shouldn't be ordering things online.

candih
7/26/14

I had a feeling that this may not be a good company to order from because it is so hard to find the information about how to cancel on the website. I am glad that I decided against it because reading these reviews showed me some shady things. The worst part is that the person from the company named Amy that has responded to all of the negative reviews gives 3 different emails for customers to use when requesting refunds, and when making complaints. I have seen her suggest using hello@graze.com, hi@graze.com, and one other one as well that is completely different back in the reviews from February. I have trouble trusting a company that sends out a representative to troll for complaints, and then gives out 3 different email addresses while responding to them. I have not ordered from this company, and have no complaints directly about the food or the customer service, but will not be trying it based on what I have seen on the site.

wj7
7/23/14

I signed up for Graze and was offered the first box for free. While going through the online process, it also offered me a free breakfast box with my first order.

It is only today that I noticed that they charged my credit card, despite the 'free' offer.

I am waiting for their reply on this, but wish i'd kept to my stance of not giving credit card details until you purchase something where payment is actually due!

sarahp60
7/23/14

Love this box and theyre rewards system. Use my code, PWMZKK5CP, to get your 1st and 5th box free. Ive gotten some really delicious snacks.

cainb
7/15/14

Let's start with the Pro's; as Graze.com Customer Service will be needing to earn this solitary star I've just afforded them.

The first box was really free. To be honest I've happily paid for two others, and was hoping to continue on with the service for months. I am no health food eater; but at $1 per serving, $1 for the packing of 4 snacks, and $1 for delivery, I was all in. Summer berry flapjack, scrumptious blueberry swirl, Scandinavian forest, and triple berry smoothie are all worth changing my eating habits, for the better, over.

The Con is the website(business model) is the epitome of reverse psychology. In any Food Establishment that I can think of(movies too) when a patron of that establishment is handed a menu, then that patron is expected to pick what it is he/she would like. An analogy of how graze is setup would be if after the establishment showed a patron the menu, that the establishment then informs the patron that the Chef will actually be deciding which menu item you will be paying for!?

Each box contains 4 different things. The website has about 100 different things. One would expect to fill up a basket with 4 things for each week moving forward. But the website literally asks you to "Trash" things you are not interested. The problem is that is the only way it asks you what you want. So in order to narrow down the realm of possible choices, for the Chef, to 4 things; you need to literally "Trash" %96 of the website!? This problem then exacerbates enormously when Customer Service representatives carry on mentally handicapped over the psychology of the site; as they literally berated me for having "Trashed" a majority of the site, through multiple emails!? An these were private messages to my personal email; from them, actually regarding both a credit and shipping errors!?

I told them in one such message if I ever heard anything vaguely similar to a complaint about my personal taste, with regard to my own food, again; I would cancel my membership without a second thought, and change my social media views, because their pressing the issue was beginning to get a little too personal! And in deed it did end up feeling a little crazy. I was expecting an apology; but that next email came from yet another Customer Service agent, impaired by the same attitude, indignant about their complaint to me, that I change my tastes!?

So I say if "Haze.com" wants "Trash" let's...

alastairr
7/12/14

I made an initial payment and received their box of nuts etc. As I did not care for the eats I tried to stop any further payments but found nothing on their web site to enable me to discontinue my membership - no phone number, no address and a "no reply" email. I was therefor forced to instruct my bank to refuse any further debits from Graze. I do think that all web sites should have a telephone number and/or an address for communications.

pamh7
7/11/14

I just got my free box which was truly free. Can't say that I cared much for it. I find it odd that the initial box has two snacks with dried fruit. I do not care for dried apples or bananas so that was a bust. The herb crackers were vastly overseasoned. I like the black pepper pistachios, but when I went online to make my choices black pepper showed up a lot in the products.

I went to cancel and they asked if I'd try one more box for $3. I said yes and will hope that when I get something I choose it will be better. a little surprise in a box for $6 seems fair enough to me and I don't think that they are scam artists. They could make better choices in the free box though.

rochelles5
7/6/14

I have been receiving my Graze boxes for over 3 months now. Every box is a lovely delight! I find the snacks to be very healthy (I subscribe to the Calorie Counter Box), and perfectly portioned controlled (which I personally need!) On occasion there have been a few snacks I had not cared for, but once I clicked "Trash" on the Graze website, I never recieved these snacks again. I highly recommend this product, and hope you enjoy it as much as I do!

kimb308
6/24/14

I just started graze. I received my first box free and I will get my fifth box free too! If you want the same, use this code: F6D44J41P . So far I like it. I was a little worried initially but the snacks were yummy. They are very small so don't expect a lot. It is a surprise since you never know what you will get. You just can't mind paying $6/box. It is a little expensive, but it is fun.

sarahl69
6/17/14

I signed up with the free sample offered on Spotify, and while the food is very good, the portions are SO small. $6 for 4 small snack servings seems a bit much. Also, I was charged for the second week's box before I even reserved my first, though I would have canceled it right after the first box had it not taken so long to arrive. I canceled my subscription because it doesn't seem worth the price. I may reconsider if the portions increase. Also, there's way too much packaging. Seems like a real waste of materials.

lydiaa2
6/16/14

I hate it. I hate it. I hate it. Horrible taste. I received a box from my son and his girlfriend for "mother's day". I didn't like it from the beginning. They used my bank card and now I'm being charged for something that I don't like. It's impossible to cancel and the ones that had this bright idea (my son and his girlfriend) don't pay any attention to my requests. I will file a complaint with the BBB. This is a SCAM!!!

lorim17
5/23/14

The snacks were ok, but they use way too much sugar in their snacks for it to be considered healthy. The portions are way too small for what they charge and they make it impossible to cancel. How hard would it be to have a cancel button or phone number, instead you have to email and hope they respond. Are you kidding me? They have a complex interface to select snacks, yet you can't cancel online. Buyer beware. The whole business model seems a bit predatory.

gabrielm44
5/19/14

This company is a total scam. Anyone having problems getting a refund, I recommend that you file a complaint with your Attorney Generals office. This will get the company to take your complaint seriously, and get your refund quick. Companies like this are a dime a dozen, and no one does anything so they get away with robbing people.

jayc61
5/18/14

Got all the same stuff in 1 box, yes 4 of the same, even though I have loads of 'send soon' options.. Cancelled, and won't be going back.

larryj20
Apprentice Reviewer
5/16/14

I heard their ad on my spotify and decided I'd give them a try since I'm always hungry. I got my first free box and I was hooked from there. I like that its healthy, I try to eat good and stay fit so being able to snack without breaking my meal plan is a huge plus for me.

shannonr18
4/8/14

There is no FREE sample. I understand they can't give away to people over and over if no one ever wants to buy BUT I had every intention of trying the product and then deciding on my own if I wanted to purchase again. They require a Credit Card, then charge you a dollar (so not free). I saw they said in responses on here to other people that the charge is voided well, MINE was not voided.I checked with my bank. Also 2 days after they billed me 1 dollar they billed me for a new box. They are VERY DECEITFUL in how they lure people into signing up. If it's a trial offer that requires you to be charged for things then say so in advertising, and you don't wait 2 weeks to bill for the next order. I mean this company billed me for the supposed FREE box and a second box at full price before I ever received my sample box. I only found out because I check my bank account daily on my mobile phone. Now I am having trouble canceling the future orders. STAY AWAY.... food is okay but not worth the hassle and I REFUSE to support a company that uses deceit to try and reel in unsuspecting customers the way that they do. Too bad for Graze. com I actually like the food and would have continued the service if I hadn't been deceived. Not to mention all the breast feeding moms I work with who are always looking for healthy and easy ways to eat. I thought I would try it and see if it would be something the breast feeding support group I run would enjoy and I'm sure they would have loved it but now I will tell them to stay away.

jenh6
3/29/14

If anyone has an imagination they can create their own box. Geeez!
Get your lazy ass down to the store and buy mixed nuts and dried fruit for even cheaper. Why do you follow this sales crap?
Use your brain. Trendy and lame. A box of snacks in a designer box.
Get real people and create your own.

jillf9
3/13/14

Seriously? I never realized there were so many unintelligent people in this world. Graze is a business and like any other business they must make profit to stay in operation. They aren't a charity organization. How long do you think they would stay in business if they went around giving away free boxes to anyone that wanted one? The free first box is a promo sign up offer. You get your first box for free to try upon sign up. Now, if you have a legit complaint or reason for deciding you do not want to continue service, for example you realize the food they offer doesn't follow the dietary needs of a strict diet you follow for health reasons, or you really just do not care for the food or service, etc. That's one thing. But the majority of the people complaining of having a supposed hard time canceling were just out for the free box. How can you call this company a scam when you tried to scam them? The amazing number of people who do this is the very reason we all have to give a credit card # upon sign up. To sign up with a company offering a free product upon sign up, only to get the free product with the intent of canceling after receiving it is wrong. You are trying to steal and getting angry because you weren't allowed to do so. The dollar charge some are mentioning is only to confirm your account, it isn't actually a charge. The only way to validate a credit card via the internet is to run a transaction. This is only a pending charge, meaning they never turn it in for payment. Depending on your bank and their timelines, these type charges fall of in 2-5 days and never actually post to your account. As for all of the people complaining of the price, you cannot seriously believe they could offer this service any cheaper? They have to pay overhead and shipping fees and that nice little packaging everyone loves and seems to expect isn't free, they have to pay for it. Health food isn't inexpensive no matter where you purchase it. It cost $6 a box for my subscription. If you can't afford that, perhaps you shouldn't be purchasing subscription boxes at all.

lauriec11
3/12/14

I LOVE my graze boxes! They did give me my free box. Then I get my boxes every 2 weeks. Twice I have sent messages to them in which I got a reply back from a HUMAN the very next day. The website is very easy to navigate. In fact, I like it so much, I sent them a note to send me a box every week! Most of the stuff is really good. It's definitely unique! You might think 6 bucks a box is a little pricy, but I like to splurge on myself once in awhile. I love looking forward to that little treat box in the mail. Especially after a hard day at work, to get home and have that yummy little box of heaven! These people are way cool. And see, Amy is here on this site responding to the complaints. They truly do work with you and try to make you happy! Anyway, I am a fan. Keep em coming! Laurie

emilyk11
3/5/14

I didn't have any issues with my free box. I went and picked out some of the things I thought I would want to try and I got a couple in my free box. I just got my second box along with my $6.00 charge. I have had no problems so far and LOVE my graze box! They're delicious little snacks that help keep the day interesting:) I don't feel it's a scam, and before signing up, I always read the FAQ's and policies on charges and how everything works before giving my cc to any company- esp online. With this being said, some people will just have issues, while others, like myself have smooth sailing with companies like this. I am very happy with my service so far and look forward to my next box! Thanks graze.com :)

garvinp1
2/9/14

I am very disappointed with the Graze web site. In my experience it is extremely difficult, if not impossible to cancel my order. I have tried several time to do so but been unsuccessful every time.
G. Phillips

devinr12
2/6/14

I've read the reviews on this site, and decided to contact the people at graze.com about the whole "credit card" thing. For clarification, since the valpak coupon provides a free box, it does make sense that a CC be required so that they aren't just giving away free boxes to anyone with more than one email address. It's also just a hold on $1, not a fee.

That bit of laundry aside, I've just gotten my box (minimum two weeks per box) and the things I picked were inside. Imagine that. They're also delicious, so if you're actually trying to eat healthier snacks and such, make sure that you've got at least one spare dollar in the bank and bench it for a couple of weeks.

bethw7
1/18/14

I saw the commercial which advertised healthy snacks sent to your home. I thought it sounded good especially because if you enter the promo code they claim to send you a box for free. Unfortunately, after entering my name, address, and e-mail, I was then prompted to enter my credit card information. I entered the promo code and the site still wanted my credit card information so that they can subscribe me to their bi-weekly service. I am not interested. Unfortunately, they have my information so I am sure I will receive junk mail from them and who ever they sell my information to. This company is a very deceptive!!! Stay away!!!

kierenb
1/18/14

this is the email i sent them and i feel it explains my experience very well

i signed up for a free box, you charged me one pound during the sign up process (not free) then told me my box wont come because you cant charge me, (again not free) so where exactly is this so called free sample????? i was implicitly told i would not be charged, and could cancel at any time however, here i am with a notice from my bank and you that not even two days after i have signed up you have attempted to charge me TWICE!!
am i going to get my free box or not and if not can i please have my one pound back as this is obviously not a free tester box but a get one for a pound sample box, which im not getting either due to not paying £3.89 X 2 = £7.79......
effectively paying £8.89 for two boxes when one is supposed to be a) free and b) the only one i should get due to being able to cancel pre next one is absolutely $#*!ing ridiculous!

please refund all money and delete me from your dumb ass service..
i would rather suffer from obesity at the far end of depression after several suicide attempts due to my overeating sugary, artery clogging and fatty foods because at least then ill be getting what i was bloody promised.......

sp638
1/7/14

Before you sign up, skim/read/search through the Privacy Policy and Terms. You can also easily just click ctrl + f on your keyboard and search for the keywords "third party" "marketing" "3rd party" or whatever your concerns are.
If you're ready to sign up for your free box, just know that they will ask you for a credit card. From what I've seen around, it's pretty standard. I know a lot of legitamate sites that do this and I've never had issues with them.
So once you sign up you go through and select which foods you want to "trash" (never get, "Try," "like" (send occasionally), or "love" (send regularyly). I went through and "trashed" a few spicy items because I just don't like spicy foods.
You can then wander wound the site and check out what else they have. Try to avoid the "friendCODE" tab until AFTER you get your first box so that you can see exactly what you'll be recommending yo your friends/family/followers. If they sign up under your FriendCode, they will recieve their 1st AND 5th box FREE.
You can keep track of your box's progress by clicking on the green tab with your name, and selecting the "Your Deliveries" option. I set my box's "Due date" to every 4 weeks, so I'll be getting one every month. You can change the frequency of how often you get them.
Scroll down on this same page and you'll see "Nibble box" and "Light box" and you can select which one you want. You can also set up an automatic delivery for every 2 weeks (tasting club) or once a week (healthy snacker). Like I said (in case I didn't make it clear before) at the top of the page you can set the due date back or forward.
At the very bottom of the page is a "Cancel deliveries" option which you can select if you're not satisfied with your box(es).
Overall, I'm satisfied with Graze.com and I like that it's $6/box. I would and do recommend this.

df63
1/1/14

Once I saw that they make you give Credit Card information BEFORE you get the free box to try, I thought that I would email them and ask about it. BUT you cannot email them until you sign up and give them personal information.
BEWARE. No way to know what they are, who they are or what they will do with your information.

evelynw1
6/22/13

they were advertiseing free samples they asked for my visa making it appear that it was not binding they keep sending these awful boxes witch me and my husband can't eat i have been o9n the web site zthey keep saying they don't rcognise my mail address i have wrote to them to no avail beware of free gifts senior citizen

ryang4
7/24/11

This site is one of those sites which catch your eye straight away, because of a free trial they offer. I first visited the site after hearing about it off a friend. It's a service which sells healthy snacks which are pretty weird, infact the whole site is pretty weird so I thought i'd stay away. I then seen quiet a few adverts on various sites so I thought I might aswell take the free trial. This allows you to get a free box of graze, and second half price, but they ask for your credit / debit card details still, even just for a free box, as your signing a contract saying you want a box every week, which they state is easy to cancel at any time, so you can cancel easily after your free box, so I went ahead with it. The food was quiet nice but I actually struggled cancelling the contract, but managed in the end. I suppose it's okay, but remember to CANCEL if you don't want to start getting charged!

Best Food Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber