US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

larryj20

I got my first free box and I was hooked from there. (in 63 reviews)

jillf9

The amazing number of people who do this is the very reason we all have to give a credit card # upon sign up. (in 19 reviews)

sp638

You can also set up an automatic delivery for every 2 weeks (tasting club) or once a week (healthy snacker). (in 3 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

katiec29
3/19/15

It is slightly pricey but worth the money as the food is tasty and delivery is included. Using a 'friendcode' you get the first, fifth and tenth boxes free. and theres always coupons online for new customers! I've been grazing for over a year and never had a problem, customer services are friendly and helpful whenever I have contacted them.

I don't understand the negative comments about not being able to cancel delivery's, it's simple, Manage this box > more options > cancel this order. I love the option of 'snoozing' my box, intended for holidays but can be used for months in one go if you want to put the boxes on hold for while. I sometimes do this when trying to save money!

I find it quite amusing that people are complaining about having to fill in their card information when signing up, yes the first box is free with a code, but it's not a charity what do you expect!

Tip for consumers: They used to offer a half price box if you went to cancel the boxes, intended to keep your custom, but you can always cancel after that! Just a cheeky tip if you fancy a discounted box, but it was a few months ago I tried that so I don't know if it's still an option!

scottj31
3/17/15

They force you to subscribe, which is wrong. They try to hook you with a free offer, which is wrong. They mislead you by calling multiple items "snack" portions (only the 4-pack is free...they don't make that abundantly clear). Also, it doesn't let you know what you're really going to be charged. They don't have a confirmation page confirming that you're going to actually be paying money. They indicate what the product would "normally" cost without actually telling you what or when they're charging you. Try to be unsatisfied with their product or service and you will get the cold shoulder. They have no interest in gaining customers through good business practices, only shady ones. They don't care about potentially keeping a customer by making sure you're satisfied. The snacks are NOT any better than what you'd find at the gas station, and cost as much as those at the airport. Don't confuse this with healthy eating.

Tip for consumers: Don't even try the free item.

joelm59
3/4/15

after they get your credit card info they wont turn it off per request then you have to dispute with bank and request a new card.
hey graze take that box of treats and shove it up ur ace.

Tip for consumers: do not do this your credit will be distroyed

chrisj74
2/26/15

Their products are over priced for what you get and there is a large quantity of waste associated with the deliveries. You are better off purchasing your items elsewhere so that you get a value and so that there is not a large amount of plastic and paper product.

lloydl18
2/22/15

TV ad promotes free Graze Box, but when you sign up you must first give CC#. I thought this might just be for S&H, but next screen (you have no chance to confirm) notifies you (in small print) that you have been signed to receive one free box and then will be billed a new box every week at $7 each. You then have to fish through several screens to find the "Cancel" link.

Tip for consumers: avoid

wrapi
2/20/15

Just an fyi for all of you out there that can't seem to cancel on the website if you go under manage boxes it gives you an option to cancel the order.....the boxes

jamesm236
2/20/15

I signed up for a free trial of Graze along with a free trial of their competitor: Naturebox in order to give each one a try and determine which would be the healthiest, tastiest, most wholesome, and most cost efficient. I did NOT expect there to be a big difference at all. I was wrong...

I received them both at the same time (I believe it took about 3 days) and right from the get go I saw that the naturebox was about 4 times as big, though naturebox is monthly and graze is weekly so keep that in mind.

My $6.99 4 variety weekly graze box contained 4 little tiny sealed trays weighing in at ~1 oz each. I tried them all and in the end not only was nothing particularly flavorful or tasty, it was also dry and made me think it was processed with the cheapest of ingredients then stored for a LONG time before it was shipped to me. I'm not saying it was, but that's what it tasted like.

In addition to being a huge disappointment, I realized that i had been charged for the next box the day before my 1st box had even arrived! That is NOT good business at all. I emailed customer service and they basically said the charge would be removed in 3-5 days and that If I had read the FAQs i'd have known. They graciously included a link to their FAQ page. Amazon is 100x bigger than this little company and they don't even have a problem refunding me for a package that's been delivered which I have yet to send back, plus they don't sit me down and give me the "shoulda read the fine print" talk. Amazon doesn't have to be nice, they're already successful, but they are.

The FAQ page that Graze linked in their email says that they take payment a week in advance of sending my box out. So they were right, but still literally every other company charges when they ship, which is much better way of doing business (Naturebox charges a day before they ship, Graze says they need time to "prepare" my box which is why they charge a week in advance... BS)

If you can't already tell, I ended up going with Naturebox, here's why:

1: I get 5 FULL SIZED bags (~4 OZ each) in my monthly box for 19.95. That's $1 an ounce. Compared to Graze's 4, 4 ounce boxes a month for $27.96 ($1.75 an ounce)

2: Naturebox's snacks ACTUALLY TASTE AMAZING. They taste wholesome, filling, fresh, and flavorful, I just really like them. They do NOT taste cheap or skimpy like Graze's dry snacks.

3: Naturebox = Better tasting for almost half the price

4: 1 big box vs 4 little boxes is hella better for the enviroment!

5: They charge you a day before they ship. Not 7 centuries before they start packing

6: So far, they haven't told me to go read the fine print and think about what I've done

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Get Naturebox instead

abigails10
2/19/15

I was lured in by the offer of a free box. When the box was received, it was small and the snacks consisted of little cups of a few dried berries, a few small chocolate discs, a very few nuts with a ton of sunflower seeds used as a filler. The only good about it was the flapjack bars and they weren't great. Nowhere near a justifiable value of the $6.99 they charge per box. That however, was the least of the problems. As soon as the box arrived and I saw what it included, I went to the website and tried to cancel any future deliveries. At the time I cancelled, there were NO new boxes ordered. Since the delivery schedule is supposed to be at 4 week intervals, there should not have been any issues whatsoever. Boy was I wrong. And reading the reviews on other sites, it appears as tho others have had this same problem. One other major issue is that there is no way to contact the company other than email. (Which several have reported, go unanswered.) That alone should be a red flag.......if a company doesn't want to provide a customer service phone number you have to wonder what they are trying to avoid. I, however, am a very stubborn individual. Doing some research, it looks as tho the company isn't registered as "Graze" at the physical address. But, I did locate the info in the attached screenshot. When you do call, you get an answering machine but the name given is the "Nature Delivered" as listed in the physical address. I probably won't get a return call, but maybe by sharing the info I found, it might help someone else. I can not guarantee anything other than that this listing is for the physical address given by Yelp.com, the listing on Manta.com is categorized as "snack, direct sales". I take no responsibility for any info misrepresented. The info on this site is public records and can be accessed by the public. I highly recommend that you follow my example and do a thorough search before acting.

beckys22
2/18/15

No way to cancel on their website. You can do a merchant block on your credit card if they make charges to your card. It takes 6 to 8 weeks, and I don't know if it would affect your credit rating. This is ruthless company masquerading as a cute snack supplier. And the snacks are flavorless and stale, and overpriced.

Tip for consumers: Don't get sucked in.

candyr1
2/18/15

First box free should mean just that and should not require a credit card. I cancelled order after reading the reviews. :( If the first box were truly FREE and we liked or loved it then I would be likely to sign up for the automatic billing.

Tip for consumers: research

kristinn7
2/16/15

Got my first free box. So far so good. Loved all four choices. The Berry Flapjack saved me. I had thrown it into my purse and found myself without food for 10 hours. This saved me! YEA!!! I love the concept, and so far love the choices...yummy! I love that I can tell it I am vegetarian and give praise to things I like and trash to things I don't.

I do wish it was a little more cost effective. Some of the choices I can get for less money and more quantity in the bulk isle at my local store. That's my only real complaint.

BUT, I truly do think that if you work in an office this is the way to go.Givse you healthy snacks delivered right to your desk. I'm a stay at home mom, so I think that's why I'm thinking cost effectiveness. Shhh, don't tell my kids, but I kept my little snacks away from them. LOL!

I think I will keep it going for a while and see how it goes. Maybe give it to my hubby when he moves from working at home to his new office.

Does anyone know....Is this GMO free or Organic or both?!?!?

meganr10
2/5/15

So far, I love Graze! I just received my free first box and I love everything I have tried so far. The products are tasty and high quality. The only thing I would complain about is that it took about two weeks to get my box. I emailed Graze at the beginning of this week about when my box would come, got a quick response, and received my box two days later. I am going to keep my monthly box order because I love the products so much and the price is good. I hope people try Graze for themselves before listening to all of the negative reviews.

cailanl
1/27/15

It is exactly what it says it is, so if you don't like the concept of it, don't berate it. I subscribed, yes SUBSCRIBED and PAID (it's not free, but I enjoyed the first box free).

I joined Graze to be sent quality snacks at work. I work in a busy office with only junk food available unless you go out. Since I rarely have time to go out, I often found myself having a pack of greasy crackers from a snack machine for lunch or a snack.

To the haters, yes, you can make your own snacks cheaper. Guess what? You can make food at home cheaper than at a restaurant. Does that make all restaurants bad?

Tip for consumers: If you are only looking for freebies or a bargain, don't bother. It's a niche service for busy people with a taste for quality.

reginaa4
1/25/15

The first box IS free. You DO have the choice to hand pick your snacks for your FREE box and for the rest of your boxes (if you decide to stay with them). On their website, next to their logo, click "our food". It will bring you to a page of their new snacks. There is a sidebar to guide you for picking exactly what type of snacks you are looking for. I, myself, trashed everything but 10 items they can choose for me to put into my boxes. That way, I get exactly what I know I will love. Graze is amazing, as long as you know how to use their website.

Tip for consumers: Companies offer free trials to consumers. They ask for your credit/debit card information so if just in case you forget to cancel the subscription after your free trial is up, you get billed and they make money. Cancel the subscription after your free trial and you won't get billed. Just make sure you know exactly what day they will allow you to cancel so you don't accidentally lose your free trial and spent all that time for nothing.

charityp
1/14/15

Graze will bill you for a box before you even get your first box. Do not sign up for this and think you are getting a free box. the food is ok, but you can buy better stuff, lots more cheaply in any grocery store.

Tip for consumers: DON't USE THIS SITE. It's a rip-off and they will refuse a refund of products you don't want.

terryr28
1/8/15

Went on the site to sign up for my "FREE BOX" they wanted my card details not going to happen , they think I've fallen out of a Xmas tree you don't get anything for free , give it a miss people , it's a con.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it

terryc35
12/24/14

i signed up for a sample box of Graze & of course they wanted a cc for a subscription to extend these boxes after the sample box was delivered and considered. The Subscription was Activated the DAY BEFORE my Free Sample box even arrived to my home & when I contacted Graze the very same afternoon I was told it was "too late" to get a refund since shipping was in progress. Now you can't find ANYTHING on their website or in email that there is anything , shipping wise, in progress (Especially since it's Christmas) but in writing to them twice all they do is give a Canned Response and "Nothing they can do" They have NO INTENTION of you TRYING, in fact when I went online to Cancel, it tried to give me 1/2 price on the next delivery.....It's set to do THIS, but they can't give you a Refund....right. They are NOT Members of the Better Business Bureau, as i see they have several complaints, and I'm adding the BBB to my final email to them. If they don't pay me back, I'm warning my entire sales following on Facebook as well. This is nothing more than a trap. Ordinary Customer Service would allow you decent service. By the way, the Sample box i got was small and pretty much worth about $4-5 max---if that. I wouldn't have chosen any of the things they sent....

Tip for consumers: Don't waste your oxygen.This is a cashcow.

janea23
12/24/14

I will not buy from Graze. I went to get my free box, however, they wanted credit card info so I exited out. The next thing i know I get an email from them that my free box is still waiting. So I decide to contact them via email to express my concerns about the credit card (usually these end up sending you unwanted stuff and charging your credit card. Been there done that.)
Before I could send them an email, I had to login. WTF? I don't remember creating an account, and if I did, there was no way to retrieve my password. I hate companies that waste my time.

charlottel3
12/22/14

Ridiculous. No phone number and cannot retrieve my password. How do I stop these @$#& boxes from coming? I thought I just signed up for a complimentary sample. Now I am stuck.

Tip for consumers: Do not sign up!

tameras
12/22/14

I enjoyed my choices. My problem is the billing. I choose once a month and I was changed twice in this month. I wanted to talk to them about it. They have no number. I had to go on the web site to cancel. I hope they call me.

Tip for consumers: Watch out they have no phone number to contact them

jenniferm97
12/19/14

BEWARE OF SIGNING UP FOR A FREE BOX - YOU WILL GET AUTO-ENROLLED IN A WEEKLY DELIVERY WHICH IS NEARLY IMPOSSIBLE TO CANCEL.

I wouldn't mind a weekly delivery if the food was actually good, but Yuck! I expected to be impressed with the snacks but of the four I got in my free taste box, I didn't like ANY. I'd much rather take my $7 down to Duane Reade and pick up a tin of nuts and a bag of dried fruit (I"d have 4 times the food).

WARNING: THEY DON'T LET YOU CHOOSE YOUR SNACKS! You're paying for them to choose whatever they want to send you. You can mark stuff you don't want, but anything you want to try you'll just have to cross your fingers and hope to someday get. ANNOYING.

Here's what I got:

Dried fruit - it was soaked in lime juice which made everything too tart. The dried fruit had a weird consistency, like it was TOO dry.

Nuts - In my little serving there were under 20 nuts total. A mix of walnuts, almonds, and hazelnuts. I was really disappointed in the quantity, given the price of the box.

Breadsticks and dip - this made me gag. The dip was this weird savory jam that had an unidentifiable (and unlabeled) flavor. Disgusting.

Loaf thing - I was excited to try this weird seed loaf thing, but it was HORRIBLE and I didn't finish it. So sweet it made my teeth hurt, even though it was billed as being on their "healthy" menu. Chock full of sugar. Can't believe it's marketed as healthy - I love sweets but it was way too sugar-saturated for my taste.

Tip for consumers: Avoid Graze ... not worth it!

lisaf55
12/12/14

Their site is confusing to redeem a gift coupon/code. I design websites for a living and their site is not clear about the gift redemption. Furthermore, I gifted graze boxes to my niece as a Christmas gift and when she went to go use the gift code, it said it was expired. I have inquired THREE TIMES over the past week and a half and have not received any sort of response except an auto generated one. SO unacceptable. There is NO WAY to call their offices directly- the email is the only way and they are not responsive. Totally awful customer experience, NO EXCUSE in this day and age. Totally pissed/annoyed at this point. About to go to my credit card and get a refund.

Tip for consumers: TERRIBLE customer service: little to no way to get anyone at company to respond to you. Pathetic.

kadiw
11/26/14

I was a customer of grazes for over a year. I love the concept but found the boxes repetitive. I also used the "rate or slate" function and found things id requested not to have continually appearing in my boxes. And things i had requested to try were never there. The quality is good and some is very tasty but not all of it and I found myself giving a lot away which defeats the object.

Tip for consumers: Listen to what the customer wants. The rate or slate option is fantastic but only works if you pay attention to what the client requests else the function is obsolete.

andream51
11/25/14

Can you please help me? I have an account and it won't let me email you. Can you contact me so I can get help? Otherwise I'm just going to have to cancel because this is annoying. Please contact me at andrea.murphy33@yahoo.com . Thank you and my name is Andrea Murphy

anitat4
11/15/14

I consider myself a savvy internet person. I really wanted to like this -delivery snack idea. I admit it I put in my credit card info, and when I realized that I could not choose the items I wanted to try, I tried to cancel. YOU CAN"T!!. I did a screen capture of the cancelation, but it still hit my Credit card. I did not do a dispute over the 6.99. I did cancel my card with the help of my Credit card company.

arik8
10/16/14

I signed up fro graze a few months back. Even though i was angry they charged me a dollar processing free for my first box which was supposed to be free i decided to stick with them. When I signed up I got my first box free and EVERY 5th box free. I am 100% sure that ever 5th box i got was free. I remember distinctly receiving multiple free boxes over the course of a few months. I agreed because I factored in the "free" box to the overall price and decided it was a good deal. A couple months ago i realized i no longer was receiving free boxes. I checked the website and saw they were no longer offering EVERY 5th box free. I also noticed they changed the minimum amount of delivers you can receive from 1 per months to 2 per month. They did all this without tellign anyone.
I was furious. I scoured my emails, their website, and my documents for proof that they changed their policy. They changed their website and scrubbed it of any evidence of their old deal. I wrote them about it and they said i was mistaken and only my 1st and 5th box are free. Not every 5th box. THEY ARE LYING! I am 100% sure i was getting "free" boxes well after my 5th box. They didn't even care that they obviously increased the minimum perchase. They didn't even bother to address it. I am so angry! DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE SCAM ARTISTS!

ak202
10/15/14

Graze box is a scam. I got an offer for a "free box" so I started filling out the information. When asked for a credit card number I naturally thought it was strange but they explained via a little question mark button that it was simply to "check my details." Well, actually no. It was to sign me up for five more graze boxes that I'd be paying for, I'm surprised this is hasn't gotten them in some sort of legal trouble since they are blatantly lying to stealthily suck money out of their customers without them noticing. Completely disgusted at their deceitful methodology. If you're reading this before you claimed your "not so free" box then you're welcome.

homerm19
10/8/14

I stopped the signup process before I entered an account number. It started sounding more and more like a magazine subscription or music club gimmick. I got sucked into one of the latter YEARS ago and it practically took an act of God to get out of it.

sh5829
10/7/14

Went on the site to see about the product. You have to put your bank info in to see the price, and we decided not to get it. Well a few days later, here comes a box in the mail - we assumed it was a free box to show their product ( it wasn't) so we kept the box but then went on the site to cancel. The web page appeared to show that the product was cancelled, but here comes another box. Went back on the confirm the cancellation and sent the box back in the mail.
Well they DID not cancel, so I may have to contact Attorney Generals office or BBB.
Very poor way to do business,
STAY AWAY

louisl22
10/6/14

I did not complete the signup process. I NEVER accepted the terms nor agreed. But the boxes started to appear. I thought as they had my address from filling in the form that they were trying to entice me. Then another box turned up. I was like wow, they are really trying to get us. When the next box arrived I got worried. Checked my bank account and they have used my details without my permission! They are crooks!

taryns1
10/6/14

I'm probably the only not getting paid to give it a good review. I actually like the graze box I get every week. The reason for the 4 stars is because it's true, the "free" box not so free. I guess they updated the website recently though because they warned when you sign up subscription you get charged early for the next box. I was a little peeved I was charged again pretty early, however the box was pretty good and it's not that much money so I stayed signed up. For a lot of people this can be a let especially if you didn't like what you got. What I did before my first box was rate a ton of stuff (it was a sunday) and I so far haven't gotten any thing I hated yet. My partner loves it as well. He at first wanted to cancel the subscription until he ate some of the box. OVERALL, the subscription will be dissapointing if you want something that is actually free, and if you don't rate a bunch of stuff before hand. Otherwise me and my partner love the surprise snacks and they so far have been ontime. Would recommend but with an asterisk about the "free" box.

davidm215
10/4/14

I really want to try this service. I love the idea of getting healthy nuts , fruits and chocolates in the mail. But after reading the reviews, I'm scared. I have a code for a free box but reading these reviews tells me its not free and its hard to cancel if i am not happy. I have now decided against ordering from this site. First reason is the credit card info for a free box, Second The fact i cant cancel with a simple push of a button and third the portions seem small for $7.00.Fourth they have no phone number i can call if i'm nervous, unhappy or just need help. I'm really sorry Graze.com but with 2 1/2 star review doesn't put much faith with your company.

Tip for consumers: Wait until the reviews get to 4 stars.

kathys40
9/29/14

I can't believe the negative reviews. I saw the ad for Graze and ordered the first box. I went online and scrolled through all the flavors so I could rule out the ones that I knew we would not like. We loved it from the first box. I then doubled the boxes each week. We are up to 3 boxes a week. We are like kids at Christmas waiting for the boxes to arrive, then tear into them to see what we got. Love, Love, Love them.

katerinau
9/26/14

Thank You everybody for your reviews.
I got two promotional vouchers with my PC mouse, so I decided to give it a try.
When I've seen that before you get your "free" box you need to put your bank details, I decided to google the reviews.
It is a big shame that someone is promoting such stupid business.
Thank You everybody again for saving my money by writing your wonderful reviews!!

frankiek9
9/24/14

i ordered the free box.. i put in my credit card number like it said.. when i got the box i didnt like anything in it, so as soon as i tried the stuff in the box i went to graze.com site and i cancelled any more shipment.. that was Sept 15 2014. the site comfirmed it wasnt gonna send anymore and that it was cancelled. then on Sept 23 2014 it shows up on my credit card again... so i called my credit card company and had them put a stop to it

paulas23
9/23/14

When I saw the free box offer on TV I though why not this could be great for weekend snacking with the grandkids. But, my problem is that to get this SO CALLED FREE BOX, I have to give my credit card info. so they can start sending more...sorry but that's not free. Free is free, all you should need is my mailing address.

leezaf
9/22/14

I agree with some about the price of the box, but I am food junkie, and love trying new combinations.Although I can go to the grocery store and buy myself the nuts, fruits, and all the spices; I won't. The whole point of this site is to simply open my mailbox and get tasty snacks, where I can just sit down and eat- no mess, no cooking, no wasting my time. I don't like all the snacks, but in general they taste great. It's a small package, but a lot of times, it's just what I need to fill myself up as a little lunch. Great website, and great idea.

cp51
9/19/14

Never received my first, second or third box. Company says they were mailed and delivered but they have no signatures to prove so. I spent over a week going back and forth with customer service, mind you all by email because they will not call me, and still cannot resolve the issue. They keep giving me the runaround and telling me they were delivered. It's a smallbox of snacks, can they not afford to send out a replacement? terrible cusotmer service. I would not order from these people. I have had to file a fraudulent charge clain with my bank in order to get refunded for the 3 different snack packs I have still to receive. This company is such

ah625
9/15/14

I am very surprised to see all the negative reviews on here.

I ordered and received my free box from Graze. Loved the snacks in my free box so I went online to customize my preferences and have since received three more boxes all with a good variety of snacks (some sweet, some savory). My kids like it a lot (fun to open the box to see what we have received this time around).

In my opinion this is a great concept, on time delivery, nice quality snacks. I will continue to order from this company and hope that more of the people who DO enjoy the product will post their reviews too to give some balance to all the negative ones!

irenep8
9/14/14

I ordered the free box from Graze. I was charged $6.49 so I emailed you. Your response was there was a $6.49 charge for shipping the free box. Your site says free shipping and free box of snack. Graze refuses to take this charge off my charge card. My name is Irene Poelz and my email is irenevegie@gmail.com. I intend to take legal action on this matter. Please respond.

heatherr25
9/10/14

I got to the website so its not free oh well I type in credit info won't take my card keeps saying invalid. can't contact them so I'm glad I didn't cuz I didn't realize it was a scam where u can't cancel. I've been down the road where you get free trial then cancel after thirty days u cancel but still get charged do you call back and no one will refund your money. Scam scam scam! The people giving five stars are paid to rate it... Believe me I used to be one of them. They are paid to rate highly and probably work for the company.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it. Don't listen to the people getting paid to rate five stars they are scam artists too

cynthiam19
9/9/14

Saw a commercial on TV (First Time Ever) Loved the concept and checked out the website, read all the combos and thought it would be a good deal; however, if you are going to advertise a code for "FREE" box and you want to have repeat business, you should make sure that the code works. If my first introduction to your company is that you code is no longer valid I gotta wonder.....

johnm354
8/31/14

I am a bit of a skeptic but thought I'd give them a try after seeing a "free sample" ad on tv. After 10 minutes of information entering on their website, I found out that a "free" sample requires a credit card. I find it a bit dishonest, if they told me that a "free" sample was just a little marketing scam upfront, I wouldn't have wasted my time. A business promoting their product should be honest, thumbs down

hallij
8/26/14

I have been very satisfied with my graze box & my payment options, no problems what-so-ever. I was a little concerned about the freshness, but I have been pleasantly surprised. Very good, low calorie & more than affordable. I would recommend to anyone. Good for snacks on the go, which I do often.

ajh2
8/23/14

I saw a commercial on tv about getting a free box- no strings attached. I ordered the free box and it turned out okay, and I didn't think much of it after that. I then found out that they were charging me automatically for another box. I wasted 6 bucks on some nuts and raisins. Horrible. I want my money back.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this website or make an account

christinaw17
8/16/14

I don't like the fact that people are rating a company with one star based on other peoples reviews! The point is to review YOUR experience not what you READ fomr others who have experienced. I wish you could report these as false reviews.

On to the product! I have tried Graze box, received my first box free, was charged two weeks later $6 for my second box as described by the site. The snacks are wonderful, varity and quality are not lacking, you can customize items you want and it comes in a nature inspired box shipped to you home or work.

Great idea, great product, I am an ACTUAL (meaning I've actually tried this product) satisfied customer!

The only issue I could possibly see happening is shipping might very depending on location and time of year, i.e. Christmas season might delay delivery, but this would be true with absolutly anything you buy that must be shipped. They mail them out every two weeks (or weekly depending on what you want) but it can very on when the box actually hits the mail box.

Love the product, please ignore the people that have not even tried the product or have actually communicated with the company. Try it for yourself, I did and I'm happy with the product.

carmenc15
8/12/14

Well I like the product , just one complaint every saturday I recieve my box, I was charged for I never recieved it , whats going on.

aprilh12
7/31/14

I've read through some of these reviews and don't believe half of them. Graze is great! The price is excellent. $6 for 4 snacks with free shipping? When was the last time you tried to ship anything? Very expensive. Make my own snacks? Sure but that would cost an arm and a leg to get all of the wonderful ingredients you get in these snacks. I love the variety and while I don't love everything sent, I have the option to "trash" items that have ingredients that I don't like or trash items I've tried and don't want to receive again. Free box? You bet! The credit card thing is for a hold charge. The $1 holding charge goes away. This is a great service and it's fun. C'mon, where else can you get a surprise in the mail that isn't a bill and is tasty and inexpensive? Just try it. Now excuse me while I snack on my hot cross yum.

lizb18
7/29/14

I received my free box as promised and have received 2 more boxes for the $6.00 per box fee. The snacks are VERY tasty (if you can't find any you like, then you may be a very picky eater). It's fun to receive it in the mail and the packaging is cool in itself. I have had no problems with the website or them sending me the items I have rated that I like. I think $6 is an inexpensive cost for what you get. A scam is when you pay money and you get nothing or nothing as promised. I have not seen that with Graze.com. I think that those of you that don't like something 100% and then go online to bash it, should get over it. Like the person said on an earlier review, if you can't afford the $6 then maybe you shouldn't be ordering things online.

candih
7/26/14

I had a feeling that this may not be a good company to order from because it is so hard to find the information about how to cancel on the website. I am glad that I decided against it because reading these reviews showed me some shady things. The worst part is that the person from the company named Amy that has responded to all of the negative reviews gives 3 different emails for customers to use when requesting refunds, and when making complaints. I have seen her suggest using hello@graze.com, hi@graze.com, and one other one as well that is completely different back in the reviews from February. I have trouble trusting a company that sends out a representative to troll for complaints, and then gives out 3 different email addresses while responding to them. I have not ordered from this company, and have no complaints directly about the food or the customer service, but will not be trying it based on what I have seen on the site.