US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

bryani3
3/20/15

While you can make money on their site you need to know how the system pays out... 10 "Loan Creds" = $1.. Unless you can get on the good tasks rather quickly ( Transcription, Writing) and there are not many of them, you will end up with seeing only items that pay 1/10 of a loan cred. You will have to do a 100 of those tasks just to make a $1.00 towards your loans.. You would be better off looking for loose change in the car or couch.

jimmyj15
2/9/15

Ever since the site "revamp" there is very little work. Even before that I don't find it possible for anyone to make $2,000 a year off this! Besides that, anything earned over a certain amount must be reported to the IRS.

kr1683
12/8/14

I've redeemed almost $1000 extra toward my student loans this year, which, in this economy, is amazing. Some of the tasks are a little less intriguing than others (e.g. I don't want to make anything on my Facebook public, so I can't participate in the posting tasks) but overall, it's an easy and convenient way to do what my generation does well--muck about on the internet to generate data and content! I highly recommend this.

johnw248
12/7/14

Of all the ways in which I've tried to make online money on the side, this has so far been the most successful. The money I make is applied directly towards my student loans, so if you're looking for money in your pocket, this is not for you. But if you need some extra money towards paying off your student loans, I highly recommend Gradible!

It's basically contract work--writing blog posts, doing Craigslist postings, plus some other random tasks. There's also Facebook sharing options and shopping credit options that I haven't used as much. If you're good at writing, you can make a satisfactory little sum of money. And if you're really good at writing (like I am), then the people who run Gradible will sometimes come to you and ask if you can help out with certain tasks.

The downside is that the work and the availability of tasks can be quite variable. Sometimes there's a lot available to do, and sometimes there's nothing. But, as I said before, it's been the most reliable method I've found so far for making money on the side. After steadily doing tasks all year, I looked back and found, a little to my surprise, that I've paid off an extra $2,200 on my loans, thanks to Gradible.

This is a wonderful site, but it isn't magic. You obviously have to do the work, and you'd better be good at writing. Depending on the task and on how easy the subject matter is, I can normally average from $8-15/hr. It's up to you to determine if this is a reasonable rate for your time. For me, right now, it is.

irab19
12/7/14

Gradible aka Gradsavers is most credible! I have paid off close to $2,000 of my student debt this year! They offer many tasks, which you are compensated for in "Grad credits" - these are sent to your loan provider. The tasks are easy and do not take a lot of time. I have been able to earn credits of 20-30 dollars a day with less than a hour's worth of effort ~ very cool.

jessicaa32
11/7/14

not the best. feels gimmicky. also why are all the 5-star reviews from dogs?

dusting10
10/10/14

I have been using this site for months now and have redeemed a very worthwhile amount towards my student loans. It allows a lot of freedom and it is viable as a option for secondary income. They send the payment directly to your loan service provider so that is one less thing you have to worry about.

Use the link below to sign up for a few bonus credits:

ashleyw26
3/28/14

This company may sound skeptical but its not!! I have used it for a few months and this is the real deal. The founders are extremely helpful in fixing any problems you have. I have redeemed many loancreds for payment. You can't get a check the only option is to have them mail a check to your loan provider. Great site and i would recommend it to anyone!

philipa8
3/3/14

At first I thought this website was a bit scetch because I could not find many reviews on it at all but after researching it some more I realized it was pretty new and did not have enough time to accumulate many reviews. Honestly this program has been pretty great so far. If you have some extra time during the day to do a few tasks than you can easily make over $100 a month if not more to help pay down your loan. Grant helped me out a lot with my questions and even did a 3 way call with one of my loan providers to make sure the money was going where it needed to . I would suggest this website to anyone who is looking for a way to stay on top of their student debt.