US Government's NSF

info@cisnationwide.com

10 Reviews for GovRegistry.us

▼ Sort by: recent

7/13/14

RUN AWAY unless you like paying a lot of money. I feel totally stupid. I did not find these reviews before falling for their "take your money and run" scam either. The site I found rated it in the top 4 background searches. Whoever did that research obviously did not find out that after you pay the $39.95 platinum fee, you don't get any details or information until you pay for each separate search at an additional $2.95 for each search along with a monthly fee. I wrote them a nasty email about getting scammed and they wrote back with the same jargon about how great their service is - and how to use it! They totally skipped the fact that each search is a separate (extra) charge. I ended up finding out what I wanted to know, totally free through my own state! Keep searching most of the background information IS made to the public and FREE.

6/27/14

JUST GOT SCAMMED. THEY MAKE YOU THINK YOU'RE GETTING UNLIMITED SEARCHING FOR EVERYTHING WITH A PLATINUM MEMBERSHIP BUT THEN YOU HAVE TO PAY $19.95 A MONTH TO ACCESS THE REPORT!!! MY BAD FOR NOT READYING REVIEWS FIRST.

5/30/14

DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!! Complete ripoff. You pay the "one time" fee to see a list of items that have no detail. To get the detail you have to pay $19.95/month. DO NOT USE THIS SERVICE!!!

7/1/13

DOESN'T EVEN DESERVE 1 STAR!!!!!!!!!! TOTAL SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!

2/24/13

I read many reviews but did not see this rating site come up. Signed up as some rating sites I saw rated this 4 stars out of 5. Put in many names - NO HITS! Put in many phone numbers as a reverse search (all of which are called regularly and are active) NO Hits! Put in a common name and got 300 Hits with NO WAY to narrow the search (SS#, address, etc) other than to look at all 300! I think its a waste of time and money.

1/24/13

I fell for this scam, hope you do not. I did a search with "top background search sites" and goveregistry.us came up as number 2 rated. I visited their site and $39.95 seemed like a good deal for a years worth of background searches. But what they fail to tell you is that you have to pay for each one at $2.95 plus a $17.95/month membership fee. Basically, the information you get would be the same search you get from a search on yahoo. It's a $40 membership to a phonebook, because that's the only info you get from them. Ripoff!

12/21/10

This website is a total SCAM. Do NOT subscribe. It offers absolutely NO information, and merely tries to bait you into upgrading to a premium service with more information. Seriously, trust me, do NOT waste your money here.

9/15/10

This website is a scam. I paid for background reports and was ripped off. No reports, nothing.

4/17/10

This website is a TOTAL SCAM! Does not give out any information that is not already available for FREE on the net! Don't spend your hard earned money these are real scum bags praying on peoples need to know !

10/5/09

This site is an absolute ripoff! It says that searches for information from all public record sources and other databases. I originally purchased a membership to find out more about a criminal charge against an employee of mine, but couldn't even find the case with any kind of search on their site. (I CAN find the case number and date very easily on the county courthouse website, but was hoping for more info) That made me suspicious, so I searched for myself...I have owned my current home for two years, have a listed phone number, and own a licensed business....information that is available on county property records sites, any phone number search website, and a state business license website...but for some reason on govregistry.us, absolutely NONE of that information comes up. I tried to contact them within an hour of signing up for a membership to get my money back, and the only way you can contact them is via email. I have sent them THREE very detailed emails and all I receive is form emails that have nothing to do with anything I wrote about. I am going to dispute the charges on my credit card since this site totally misrepresented themselves and obviously there is no "customer service"

The Best Background Check Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber