US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jodym17

The Customer service rep was very polite, patient throughout the order process. (in 5 reviews)

aleneb1

This was the second time I used Good Seat Tickets to purchase tickets for a show. (in 3 reviews)

joej25

My experience with customer care of Good seat tickets was just amazing. (in 1 review)

▼ Sort by: recent

rooneyk
10/15/14

2nd Purhase from Good seat tickets.com in a month and i am so happy with their prices. I compared their pricing to other sites and they were certainly the cheapest. Tickets arrives swiftly by fedex in less than 48 hrs. I am customer for life.

pr1607
8/19/14

Do not buy from this site! It's 2 days before the concert and still haven't received my ticket. They sent me an empty FEDEX envelope about 2 months ago and then got an e-mail saying it was a mistake and the tickets would come closer to the concert. I called customer service and now they are telling me to pick it up at the box office. This won't work because I ordered this ticket for my daughter and she won't be able to pick it up. Wondering if the ticket will even be at the box office if we show up. Customer service was looking in to an electronic ticket but haven't heard anything and now can't get through to customer service.
This place is a joke!!!!!

juliew26
7/31/14

Absolutely horrible!! Didn't ever get the tickets I paid for, didn't get a refund either. Won't even answer my emails or phone calls. I wish that I would have read the reviews before I purchased my tickets. I am out almost 200.00 and really ticked. I hope that the BBB will do something to shut them down. They don't even deserve one star

sarak7
6/12/14

Oh, but does it even deserve one star?
I suppose it did a good job in allowing me to upload my information.
I had no questions whatsoever regarding where to input my credit card number, what a shock.
What WAS a shock was when I realized I was being charged $15 for shipping, and $11 in "additional fees"
So my "$46" tickets were all of a sudden $72. I was vexed.
SO, since I was NOT content with paying a near $30 in BS, I immediately jammed my fingers on the backspace, to return to the page with my information, to see if I had clicked a wrong button, because SURELY that price wasn't correct.

The best part of the process, however, was 3 minutes later, when I received an invoice via email, regarding my 'purchase of the tickets', despite the fact that I do not recall pressing a "Purchase" button. But somehow I had bought the ticket. And of course it's an "ALL SALES ARE FINAL" kind of website. What a surprise, I wonder why that's necessary?
Anyway, be it an unfortunate computer glitch, or a poorly designed website, (my inference being the latter), the tickets had been purchased, and thus, this livid customer was born.

I'm a firm believer in concepts. I'm a little upset about the $26 that was pick-pocketed away from me. But the idea of such intense nickle-and-dimeing (though it's escalated far beyond 5 and 10 cent pieces), is baffling, disconcerting, and alarms me as to what lengths people go to to milk out as much money as they can gulp down.
Well, I hope they choke on it.

ceciliap1
5/8/14

I read all the negative reviews and decided that I preferred to try to do business over the phone rather than through the net.

I just got done talking with costumer service in this website, the person was super helpful in explaining all the "extra" fees and delivery options. I found that the online prices were very comparable with what was available at my venue's box office. The processing fees and taxes cover the amount that I would have spent in gas and parking to get it directly from the box office. I would not hesitate in contacting them again.

After my experience, I feel that most negative reviews come from people that did not read the fine print. 1) Prices shown for individual tickets do not include taxes and processing fees. 2) Unless you purchase tickets early enough to be delivered through mail, or the ticket is available for purchase as an eticket (which you get through email and have to print out and bring with you), you will have to go somewhere to pick up the tickets. They will not be available at will call at the event because they are not being sold by the venue itself. 3) Make sure that the lowest price that you see is for the showtime that you prefer.

dianat7
4/23/14

NEVER.. NEVER.. AGAIN.. the worst ..
I was charged more than the I was expecting, AND I was told the tickets were located in one area but, when printed they had been switched for less favorable location...truly our seats were the very last row possible... When I purchased the tickets, I was showed a middle level balcony.
What a disappointed.. I paid over $130 per ticket .. the people next to me paid $28 each.... FEELING TRULEY ROBBED...

millym2
4/17/14

Never, ever, ever again!!!!! EVER!!! DO NOT BUY TICKETS ON THIS SITE!!!

stephaniek22
2/28/14

This company is a total scam. They do not tell you about hidden service and delivery fees until AFTER your credit card has been charged. All sales are final so you are screwed. Customer service is a joke - will not cancel sale and give you money back. All these good reviews on here are more than probably posted by the company. Do not believe them. I

denac1
2/18/14

They are awful. We bought tickets on the site and then got the tickets through ticket king. They gave us different seats and said that they were an upgrade they were anything but. DO NOT USE GOOD SEATS OR TICKET KING out of MN

russelln7
2/3/14

THIS SITE IS NOT LEGIT. They processed the wrong order. I purchased 4 tickets for $368. They charged my card $700.80. I have left 3 messages with them with no response. I called their sales line and they basically called me a liar and told me they hear that story every day and I am no different. I now have to dispute the transaction to get my money back through my bank.

kathleenm22
1/31/14

DO NOT USE THIS COMPANY!! Their prices are double what you can pay ordering directly from the venue and they won't cancel or refund your order or make any accommodations for that. JUST DON'T USE THEM!!

fabiot6
1/23/14

Service very professional, tickets prices reasonable, overall great service would definately use again!"

dianer19
12/30/13

I ordered 4 tickets for the Nutcracker in Columbus, Ohio, for December 20th. The tickets were to have been waiting for me at will-call.

They were not.

My bank and I are currently trying to get my $270.84.

torib
12/3/13

Customer service was fantastic. Women I spoke to on the phone was extremely helpful

danielh59
11/7/13

Goodseattickets.com really knows how to treat its customers with respect. I will use it and again. Thanks.

janej22
11/7/13

DON'T buy tickets from this site until you have checked Ticketmaster prices. Ticketmaster's price for the same seats (actually one row forward) would have been $150.00 CHEAPER.
Do your research. Very frustrating experience. Company doesn't provide an opportunity to review or rate your experience after purchasing from them either...no surprise there.

allav1
11/5/13

Easy, Convenient, Professional, friendly and very efficient service.

eluhad
10/30/13

I was extremely please with the service I received. I will use again, and I would recommend this company.

michelel7
10/29/13

Do not use this site. Their prices are double what you can pay ordering directly from the venue and they won't cancel or refund your order or make any accommodations for that. Just don't use them.

glenh22
9/19/13

Be very wary about ordering tickets from “Good Seats” and Song Entertainment P3. From my experience, “Good Seats” should change their company name to “Worst Seats.” I made the mistake of using their service to order tickets for “War Horse” playing in Vancouver at the end of September at the Queen Elizabeth Theatre. On their seating map for the Queen E, I selected a section identified as “B”—at the left side of the main floor orchestra area, and proceeded from there through their checkout system. The initial price ($85.00 per ticket) was amplified to $115.00 per ticket to cover handling and couriering. When I received the tickets, the seats I got were actually in the very back row of the upper balcony—the worst seats in the house! On my tickets it does indicate “B”—that letter standing for balcony on the actual Queen E seating map. I reviewed the discrepancy in seating maps and what had happened with what seems to be a subsidiary company—Song Entertainment P3, which actually issued the tickets—and they refused to acknowledge their error. Sounds like fraud to me. I tried to upgrade the tickets at Ticketmaster, but they said that wouldn’t be possible. As a result, I—and my friends—are stuck with terrible seating for an evening we were so looking forward to.

rickg16
7/21/13

This site is a scam!!!! Do not use. The price they quoted is not what was charged. No one will answer the phone to discuss and naturally all sales are final. Stay Away.

jamess133
7/18/13

DO NOT USE THIS WEBSITE!!!!!

Use a reputable one, like Stubhub. These people will steal your card information, which makes the bank cancel your card and issue a new one. Additionally, they sell your information to other agencies WHO WILL NOT STOP HASSLING YOU!

setsukob
7/16/13

Hi-Five to goodseattickets.com. They nailed in all five areas I care for: great website, service, pricing, delivery and customer service

lucyd4
5/12/13

We called at the last moment trying to find seats that were together and the lady from Goodseattickets.com customer care helped us out and we will use this service again.

brindas
3/7/13

I was impressed by the quickness at which the tickets were delivered to my home. The response to e-mails were also timely and pleasant. I would recommended going through Good Seat Tickets for fast, easy, and reliable service.

aleneb1
3/6/13

This was the second time I used Good Seat Tickets to purchase tickets for a show. The seats were fantastic and the price couldn't be beat. The e-mail delivery option is key to purchasing the tickets at a great price. It was so easy to order the tickets. I will recommend Good Seat Tickets to family and friends.

frederickl8
3/4/13

I was extremely satisfied with my experience with Good Seat Tickets! I will definitely recommend Good Seat Tickets to friends for their ticket needs. I plan to use the Good Seat Tickets service in the future!

garciab
3/1/13

We purchased tickets for a Bon Jovi concert. Tickets arrived within days of the purchase. We received an email just prior to the event with links to helpful information. Very good experience overall.

jamesw75
2/25/13

Ticket delivery was extremely quick, communication was very open, and the prices were more than fair. Had a great buying experience from Good Seat Tickets.

adams69
2/21/13

GoodSeatTickets.com is the easiest, fastest and efficient ticket sellers that I have come across. Customer reps were very clear, fast and friendly.

mindyr3
2/17/13

Nice experience. Good seats and on-time delivery. Will use them again!

gerih9
2/14/13

Goodseattickets.com provides the best service for buying online tickets. If you want to get tickets for any events, good seat tickets is the way to go!

kevinm59
2/11/13

I bought basketball tickets through goodseattickets.com guys and everything went smoothly. What you need to understand is that they are a reseller site which means that the tickets you buy might be more than face value. They were cheaper than the other sites I checked for my tickets.

scotte17
2/7/13

I have purchased tickets from a lot of other websites but GoodSeatTickets.com rocks. You can tell they really care. They delivered my tickets really fast. The customer support is what sets them apart from their competitors.

reeds10
2/6/13

I buy tickets for corporates and clients usually these are very big orders, last minute orders, last minute changes in orders and even delivery points. GoodSeatTickets.com has always done an excellent job in processing big orders in the last minute not to mention their friendly and helpful customer reps who never disappointed me. I have known and used GoodSeatTickets for almost 2 years now never had a bad experience. Use these folks and see for yourself.

ellamaej
1/30/13

I recently used Good Seat Tickets to purchase tickets for the Wicked show in NYC. I am completely satisfied with the results. The ordering process worked smoothly for me and my tickets were shipped promptly. When I received my tickets, they were exactly what I ordered. I will definitely be using them again for future ticket purchases.

danielh42
1/15/13

This was my first experience buying tickets to a sporting event online.  I visited many web sites and read a lot of customer reviews. The web site was relatively simple to use. Bottom line - Great experience - Good Seat Tickets will be my first stop for tickets in future.

chrisl44
12/28/12

We often book tickets from Good Seat Tickets. The customer service is exceptionally good and I recommend this website