US Government's NSF

3/27/15

No problem with Target or Walgreens, saved me money

anthonym105
3/26/15

While some may have had issues with GoodRX, I have nothing but praises for them. When I was moving from one state to another and found my medicare part D insurance was NOT nationwide, I used them for 3 months to get the best discount on my medicines! As long as I asked first that the pharmacy had the brand of generic that the discount covered (the only issue that I ever encountered), I always received the quoted price, never found a regular pharmacies price to be equal or lower and was never treated as a substandard customer/ In all cases, the pharmacy personel were MORE than happy to make sure I got the quoted price!

I read other reviews and don't agree at all with the one star reviews (other than the lost card, which I cannot speak about as I did not need a card....not even a printed coupon, JUST my I-phone and the correct numbers for that medicine's discount, which they were happy to read off the phone and enter for me! I guess you are treated as you treat others!)

THANK YOU SO MUCH, GOODRX!!!!!!!!!

yourd
3/24/15

It's so easy to get a coupon an medication that exist in a pharmacy. So easy to just print out the coupon, and the even include a coupon card that can be used at nearly every pharmacy

sobei
3/21/15

ok...here’s the deal. I went to dermatologist and got a prescription for hydroquinone for age spots. My insurance doesn’t cover it..... while I was at Publix I asked them to give me their price. WITH the Publix discount the price was $83+....WHOA! I am thinking I can live without it. Crying on the way home and deliberating the pain of living with brown spots taking over my face, I bucked up and determinedly attacked my laptop.
WELL....shortly..... GoodRX.com came through. Unbelievable price for one tube of God’s saving grace. It took me about a week to get enough courage to go to the store with the lowest price. Walgreen!! After dropping off grandson Friday morning, while waiting at a traffic light, I pulled out my trusty new fangled toy, the cell phone. Swiped the navigator app and plugged in: Walgreen. Wah lau...o-lay...hot damn....500 ft. on my right up popped Walgreen. Alright , it is time for the old lady to muster up the courage....go ahead and DO IT!
Tentatively l approached the pharmacist , almost embarrassed. $27.41 later......I am clicking my heels out the store. Thrilled is mild for how I felt. I was very skeptical about one of these internet site being real. Well GoodRX is for real!
For all the stupid hesitating and dragging my heels, I GOT A REAL DEAL! GoodRX is the real deal.

nanac2
3/18/15

Dr. wrote a prescription not covered by insurance, so I googled it to get the best price. GoodRX offered a coupon, so called ahead to find out if the pharmacy accepted it. I was told they did. I also called a second pharmacy to find out how much the prescription would cost if I just walked in off the street with no coupon whatsoever. Bottom line, when I tried to fill the prescription using the coupon, the price I was asked to pay was THE SAME AS the price I had been quoted as the "regular/normal" cash price. Thinking the problem was with that particular pharmacy, I went to a second pharmacy and tried to use the coupon. Both places were asking the same price. I then called GoodRX, and their automated recording says that whatever price the pharmacy is charging is the correct price! They must get a lot of calls like mine. What a joke. Either a coupon is valid or it isn't. By any measure I can think of, this is called false advertising. Don't waste your time.

bobbye7
2/27/15

I had a coupon for 120.46 for a drug. Called Walgreens and ask if I could use the coupon. Was told no. Asked why and was told GoodRx will not pay them for the medication so they no longer accept GoodRx. Why is the coupon taken at some Walgreens and not others? Plus I was on hold for for 40 mins when I called the phone number on the coupon. I just hug up. GoodRx encourages you to call the phone number on the coupon if there is any problem with the coupon not being accepted and for best results call while your at the pharmacy you are using. Who has time to hold for 40 plus mins?? This wait time is unacceptable.

terric15
2/17/15

I had a RX that my insurance won't pay for. I went to my local Wal-Mart, gave the RX and asked how much it wolf be..$93.00 for 90 days. I gace her the GoodRx coupon and she said she did't know if it will be accepted until she fills it and rings it up. I came back the next day and it rang up at $20.19. I was shocked! I have sinced gone to Publix and was charged to same discount price with coupon! It too good to be true, but it is!
T.C.
Venice, Fl

lisaw83
2/2/15

GoodRx is a lifesaver and should be shared with everyone who needs help paying for medications they need, but cannot afford. I am on long term disabilaty and do not qualify for any state aid. I pay high insurance premiums that I can barely afford with all my Dr. visits etc. I have to pay out of pocket for medications and when my Dr. told me about GoodRx I thought it was too good to be true. I researched it a little. I printed out 2 coupons/savings cards and went to Walmart and saved about $500.00 for my 2 meds. I am currently on about 6, so this is a godsend. At first there was some confusion at the register...they first said the total was $96.00, but after running it through again the total was $20.00. I will continue to use GoodRx for my other meds, with hopes all goes well. GoodRx is my lifesaver.

jh234
2/2/15

A couple weeks ago I left goodrx a bad review. I decided to try them one more time. I had an Rx for 90 Ambien 1 MG. Goodrx showed a price of $9.92 at my local walgreens drug store.

I printed the coupon and headed to Walgreens. Sure enough I got them for $9.92 just like goodrx was showing. The pharmacist punched in the information and he said "Wow that is quite a discount!" The cash price without goodrx was $130.00
My previous problem with goodrx was at WALMART! Perhaps walmart was the problem.

I'm thoroughly satisfied with goodrx and highly recommend it.

Tip for consumers: If one store doesn't honor the card price like they are supposed to try a different retailer next time.

madeleinem3
12/30/14

I used three coupons last night from GoodRX and was thrilled! I recently lost my insurance and decided to try them at Walgreens after paying over $35 for each prescription last month for generic medicine for ambien, etc. They didn't even blink, entered the code into the register, and all prescriptions came to under 10 each.

LOVED it and so glad I investigated the web for a cheaper alternative to my meds!!! Will continue to use them (o:

maxineb7
12/30/14

WalMart would not honor goodrx (Antioch, CA). I don't know who actually honors goodrx. This so frustrating!!! I finally have medical insurance, but cannot afford my medicine!

jasonp45
12/19/14

Huh! They do not honor their advertised coupon price. My prescription price was double the coupon price and they said "oh we're sorry, the coupon for $225is just an estimate".

jamesc196
12/7/14

The reviewer who called this a scam is way off. If the pharmacist had trouble with the coupon, I suspect he/she did not use it for whatever reason, and charged full cost. It would have been nice if the reviewer had identified the store.

We have used goodrx coupons at Target, Walgreens, Kroger, and WalMart, and have gotten the prices shown on the site. We have several elderly cats, and have saved hundreds of dollars on their prescriptions. Yes, you can use these prescriptions for pet medications! Our vet now tells all of her pet owners about the site (no insurance for pet prescriptions!).

Another hint: if you are on Medicare, by law (thank you, Democrats) you can not be offered any incentive, like coupon discounts for co-pays or even Target's 5% off rewards program. We have found many prescriptions are the same cost or cheaper without Medicare (often not even needing the Goodrx coupon). We instruct the pharmacist NOT to use Medicare when processing the prescription, and get the discounts. Using Medicare is not required.

alanp44
12/7/14

Goodrx used it for first time very good saved me lots of money. Went to cvs at first I had another discount card they told me with card would cost 72.00. Went on Goodrx online found it online at walmart for 23.50 printed card. Got it fill at walmart no problem . Walmart was the cheapest . Cvs want 58.00 . Check it out good deal. Thank you Greg

jackieg15
10/29/14

It's a scam. They do not honor their advertised coupon price. My prescription price was double the coupon price and they said "oh we're sorry, the coupon for $180 is just an estimate". Since when something that costs double the coupon price an estimate? In addition, the pharmacy had a difficult time processing this.

dianam19
9/23/14

Excellent!! I am so happy I found goodrx. I don't have insurance & now I save a lot of money every month for the same prescriptions I've been paying big bucks for. one of the few REAL discount drug sites. Thank you GoodRX!!

heatherb32
1/30/14

very useful site and I have tried it a couple times now and they have saved me quite a bit of money. The only drawback was that the first time I used the site the pharmacist seemed very confused by the coupon and it took awhile before he was able to give me the discount. Not the sites fault though and the next time I tried a coupon it worked. .

bobr23
4/2/13

I've been using this site for about a year and have saved a lot of money. This is not only for people but also pets, that's how I found it. My one dog is on phenobarbital due to having seizures. The monthly pharmacy prices ranged from $17 to $32 a month. That gets a little expensive on a yearly basis. NOW I pay between $7.15 to $9.47
The drug industry is like the stock market, it fluctuates monthly. No gimmicks here. Just find the lowest prices at your local pharmacy and print out the coupon. Check it out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.