US Government's NSF

info@goodrx.com

▼ Sort by: recent

jackieg15
10/29/14

It's a scam. They do not honor their advertised coupon price. My prescription price was double the coupon price and they said "oh we're sorry, the coupon for $180 is just an estimate". Since when something that costs double the coupon price an estimate? In addition, the pharmacy had a difficult time processing this.

dianam19
9/23/14

Excellent!! I am so happy I found goodrx. I don't have insurance & now I save a lot of money every month for the same prescriptions I've been paying big bucks for. one of the few REAL discount drug sites. Thank you GoodRX!!

heatherb32
1/30/14

very useful site and I have tried it a couple times now and they have saved me quite a bit of money. The only drawback was that the first time I used the site the pharmacist seemed very confused by the coupon and it took awhile before he was able to give me the discount. Not the sites fault though and the next time I tried a coupon it worked. .

bobr23
Apprentice Reviewer
4/2/13

I've been using this site for about a year and have saved a lot of money. This is not only for people but also pets, that's how I found it. My one dog is on phenobarbital due to having seizures. The monthly pharmacy prices ranged from $17 to $32 a month. That gets a little expensive on a yearly basis. NOW I pay between $7.15 to $9.47
The drug industry is like the stock market, it fluctuates monthly. No gimmicks here. Just find the lowest prices at your local pharmacy and print out the coupon. Check it out, I think you'll be pleasantly surprised.