US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

jackm98

They never sent me the missing parts I asked for because they were missing. (in 16 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

malakaif1
5/6/16

i like how the go karts are low prices like 900 500 700 not like other sites are to high.they should make them lower but this i give thumbs up!!!

wilsonm22
3/4/16

Hi GoKartsUsa
My order #20164827 have 8 days "Ready to Ship" in your web page.

I read the comments and I am susprised.
I want to be contact me by email.

wilsonmaruy@gmail.com

peggym22
3/2/16

If you return something to these people don't expect a refund. They will tell you that what you returned has been used, they charge you restocking fees and this is how they screw you out of your refund money!! Knowing very well the parts that I returned were in the same condition as I received them. The parts were NEVER used, and this is how they get you! I will never buy from this company again.

micheller80
1/15/16

I bought a Kandi 150cc dune buggy and I rode it maybe 5 times. Now I need a new carberetur and so many other parts. I keep calling and getting the automated machine but the machine says their hours are 9am to 5pm Monday through Friday pacific standard time. It's 3:00 in central time and all I get is that their office is closed. Wow I really wouldn't go through these people again..

travisa11
12/23/15

All I have to say is buyer beware. Before making a purchase, just try to contact customer service. If you have success reaching someone in one phone call and in less than 10 minutes, you are fortunate. I ended up waiting to speak to a human being for 53 minutes. Just saying.

davids426
12/10/15

Took off work early yesterday 12/9/15. I called them multiple times about buying my son a side by side at their store, to make sure they had what I wanted and was told they had other 150 side by sides, priced at about 4800.00. Drove nearly 100 miles one way to purchase one or the other, since they were the lowest price and the only place around that we thought we could purchase and bring home. After walking into the "tiny" showroom which was nothing like what you see on their website, was completely shocking. They had 1 side by side and a few cheap go-karts and little mini bikes. When we asked if they had any others to look at, they stated "oh we can't show you the warehouse", we are not allowed to take customers back their". We were then told we could not purchase the Hisun Strike 250 that they had because they said they were not licensed to sell these ????? Absolutely shocked with my 13 year old son standing there, that was so excited after the long journey, in traffic. As being a business owner myself for 20 years, I am shocked that they are still in business especially after reading all the negative reviews. The big question is, why did they lie knowing we were driving down there.

tracym77
11/7/15

I received a very damaged machine. It took a mechanic to discover all the problems this new moped had. Over 20 problems! There was no ignition key, the trunk was not made for this mode, kick starter broken, lights not working. It is impossible to meet the requirements of their return policy. There was no way to get replacement parts because they discontinued selling this model.

I suspect that the company takes returned and damaged merchandise and sells it again, getting the customer to activate the warranty. Delays in communication, original manufacturer no longer available, "losing" previous communications, asking for the VIN and product number and date of sale over and over again.

I was ripped off for over $800. and the moped is still practically useless.

troyp14
7/11/15

Like the title says, hopefully you are reading the mounds of horrible reviews BEFORE ordering from this company.
When I ordered, the site said the bike was in stock. I placed the order and the status stuck at "ready for shipment" for a week. Then after I sent an email asking for a status update the status magically changed to "shipped". Well then, 2 WEEKS after it "shipped" and after repeated tries to contact someone there I finally got someone to reply (probably because I threatened to cancel the order and report to BBB) and low and behold the send me a tracking # and sure enough it shipped that day, 2 weeks after they said it shipped.
You can't call anyone because the line is always busy, they won't reply to their help ticket system. And they just downright lie.
There are plenty of other places to order from, stay away from this one!
I'm sure someone from this so called company will reply with some BS excuse and probably throw in some more lies as well.

Troy

jamesl116
3/5/15

IF YOU WANT GOOD CUSTOMER SERVICE AND PRODUCT ON TIME LOOK ELSE WHERE U WILL NOT RECEIVE EITHER HERE .....placed a order for a Lazer 5 moped on 2/19/15 and they canceled my order I call to find out why no one knows any thing then I reorder the same thing I get a confirmation sayin my order is ready for shipping on 3/2/15 today is 3/5/15 and my order still has not been sent I called once again to see what the hold up is they say they put my order on hold without notifying me I ask for compensation for all the mishaps and they cancel my whole order I ask why are the canceling my order their response was because I told them to and now they want to hold my money for 10 to 15 days so I can't order from another company

aaronk37
2/27/15

Stay far away from this business! I placed two orders with them a few days apart. First a "tire/wheel" order and then a "brake assembly/drum" order. The brake assy./drums arrived and they sent a brake band, and not the brake assembly I ordered. The drums were correct. I called customer service and their phones were down. When I finally got in touch with customer service, all she could say was "I'm sorry" over and over again. The tires and wheels were never shipped... so they finally did (after two weeks in limbo). The woman in CS told me that they would ship the correct parts, and that I needed to photograph them to prove that I was sent the wrong parts... as if they wouldn't figure that out when they received the wrong parts back in the mail!

After days and days of dealing with misinformation and a supervisor who was never able to speak to me, they told me, knowing full well that I was on a tight deadline due to their error... that I would have to pay to ship their errors back to them. I HAVE TO PAY FOR THE SHIPPING TO SEND A PRODUCT BACK THAT WAS THEIR ERROR!??!?!?!?!?! I have to do it because as they told me, "Our shipping policy is clearly stated on our website." It may be, but for $8 in shipping, they have alienated a customer and made me angry enough to post on every forum and review site to make sure nobody gets taken advantage of like I was.

richardv21
2/10/15

If you're looking for a seller who stands behind their products and provides customer service and support, Forget GOKARTSUSA. I would like to say their customer service is terrible, but there IS NONE. Their shipping stinks. I purchased a TrailMaster 400. The shipper left it at their dock after it arrived at our destination city for 2 weeks and didn't notify anyone. I had a missing part. I notified Gokartsusa assuming they would replace it. It never happened. Now I have an electrical problem. They claim that they will respond to your request within 2-3 hours. That is a LIE. They will not respond - EVER. I am thinking there is only a skeleton staff at this company. They take orders and have your purchase shipped from a different company. I think their whole staff is an order taker. My advice: AVOID THIS COMPANY.

chesterl5
1/26/15

I ordered a buggy that was missing parts and notified the company. They told me I was lying and refused to resolve the issue. I then talked to a person from GoKarts that helped me order what I needed (I had to break down and pay for what I needed). The parts took roughly 3 months to come in and were wrong. I called back, got an RMA number and sent them back using registered mail. GoKarts received my parts and signed for them but refused to credit my back and still to this day will not. After sending the Better Business Bureau the signature, tacking info and delivery date the BBB told GoKarts they were wrong and to pay me back. They still refused to and now I am in the middle of suing them. Out $600 in parts and legal fees. I finally called the OEM, paid less that half GoKarts price and had my parts in roughly a week.

jackm98
1/13/15

Does anyone know who owns this business? Does anyone know the dealer license number for gokartusa.com? I asked them to send me the MSO so I can register this bike back in October, it's now January. They never sent me the missing parts I asked for because they were missing. Yes, the bike came missing parts!!! We filled out the warranty form and included our photos. The parts cost me around $30 from another dealer. My son loves the bike...we just need to register it. So, $#*!ing send me the god damn MSO so I can register this bike you $#*! show of a circus tent $#*!ing joke of a business.

chuckr13
1/4/15

bought a cart from them with driveway and liftgate delivery to be here by christmas, got a call from ups trucking and was told the cart was to big to deliver, when i called gokarts said to bad pick it up your self, i explained it said driveway delivery by christmas is what i paid for on my recpt, was told if i picked it up i would have for christmas, i called my credit card co and they refunded my entire purchase price, i have never done a review before, this place is bad news stay away, DO NOT USE CHECK ONLY CREDIT CARDS
YOU WILL NEED THE PROTECTION THEY AFFORD IF YOU DEAL WITH THIS CO AND LET THE BYER BEWARE." reply to post" i could post the shipping number and it states appt set up,and also shipping was NEVER TO BE PLACED IN GARAGE. AGAIN MORE BULL$#*! FROM THEM. LIKE I SAID STAY AWAY!!! CRED CARDS DO NOT REVERSE CHARGES UNLESS YOU PROVE YOUR CASE LIKE I DID

tommyn8
12/24/14

they said my 3k gokart would be here by christmas on phone, on dec.4 it is dec.24 and it hasnt shipped now my son will have nothing for christmas thanks for nothing gokartsusa
i am not shopping here again after what they did to my son. DON'T BUY FROM THEM!!!!

Tip for consumers: dont buy form them

hunta
12/23/14

I wish I had checked this site before I ordered. Christmas gift (helmet) ordered 7 business days before Christmas (Dec. 16). Website said 4 day delivery. (I was notified on the same day I ordered that the helmet was ready to ship.) Today (Dec. 23), after calling 3 times, I was given a tracking number which indicates that it didn't ship until yesterday and that it won't be delivered until Dec. 30. 10 year-old grandson's Christmas gift. Manager said there was nothing he could do. REALLY ??? No offer to overnight ship another one, No offer to refund FULL amount. Asked him to figure the cancelation fee - $65 on a $100 helmet. And, while writing this review, I just received the email notice that it had been shipped. REALLY ???

boew
12/13/14

I purchased a sports kart 196cc, I assembled kart that was pretty easy . I added oil and gas then started the motor break in , with starting it and letting it run till engine was warm then turning it off . I did this for about 2 hours . Then I took it for a test ride around property. Kart ran great had to dial in tie rods, but all around it drives good for what it is . I would recommend if you have it to wear an mx neck brace , with mx helmet and elbow pads , and chest Procter just to be on safe side. I had no problems with ordering or shipping . Its going to be an awesome Christmas gift . Thanks gokartusa ..........

terryg20
11/26/14

These guys cannot be trusted. If anything goes wrong with your order, good luck. Getting it in writing does not work.Their customer service is terrible. After a mess up on shipping I was told the only way I could get my buggy was if I paid for the shipping from the depot to my address and submitted the invoice for payment. (Despite the shipping agreement to deliver it to my door the trucking company didn't have a lift gate truck big enough). I paid for a local contractor to haul it from the depot and submitted the invoice. After several calls I was told and received an email that it would be paid in 3-5 days. After six months of calling and emails, most of which were never even replied to, I was finally told that they made a mistake and the best they can do is 100 dollars in store credit.
If I make a mistake and commit in writing to pay somebody. I pay it. That is just basic ethics.
Don't trust their customer service people, don't trust it if you get it in writing...

joed19
11/4/14

i bought a roketa gk-06 off go karts usa and it worked fine i ran it for abought 1 month before the gearbox broke on my behalf i revved up the engine and poped it into drive acedently so i called to see if i could get a replacement part to was about $600 and i was willing to pay for it but then they told me they would cover it in my Warranty and even pay for 1 day overnight shipping when the part got here i realized it was the wrong part then i looked at the email i sent them and i sent them the picture of the wrong part so i called back and told them it was my fault and sent them a picture of the right part they did the same thing and shipped it to my overnight and told me i could keep both so i wouldn't have to pay to ship it back overall i was very happy with this website

georgem94
10/17/14

These people should not be allow to be in business. Their technical service is worthless. After explaining to them in technical detail why a product is faulty their answer is: " The main problem is that those items that you purchased are non-returnable items because they were ordered directly from the manufacturer. With all that being said I'm sorry for the inconvenience but there is nothing we can do at this time."

These people do not stand behind their products.

bruceh41
8/30/14

I have purchased 2 go karts from these guys this summer. First one already burns oil and has lost power after only 10 hours of use. The second one arrived with a major oil leak. It has only been test driven, what a piece of junk. Both karts total about 3k, you would think this company would stand behind what they sell. I am considering legal action.

jessyj11
8/4/14

*Bump*

Update 01.24.2014

Noticed Mike was responding now instead of Alex.
Mike,

Stating that your company strives for something it does not do consistently or with much success is a sales-man pitch and DAMAGE CONTROL. See your CS agent Jessica's remedy that never happened; which BTW took over 2 weeks to get as a response from my initial 'trouble ticket' filing and phone call.

Don't tell these good people things that never happen. Your company fails far more than it succeeds in customer service period. What do you have to say about that?

Wow- this SiteJabber and the BBB ratings are the 2nd and 3rd listing for Google hits searching 'GoKarts USA' Good work fellow reviewers. Let the truth be told.

Pick the Go Kart up already...

Jessica helpdesk3@gokartsusa.com
11/19/13

to me, helpdesk, helpdesk2
I have forward pictures over to my manufacturer. I am waiting on a response from them and my customer service manager.

Two things we will do.

1. Schedule a pick up and ship you out a new buggy.
2. Send you out parts for free under warranty.

I will keep you updated.

If you have any questions, concerns or request please contact me at (925)691-0330.

Jessica
GoKarts USA

Update 01.07.2014

Oh I forgot- since they troll this site- GoKart USA, you have 1 more month to pick up your Kart or it will be deemed abandoned and unlawfully stored on private property! :) I will be disposing of it soon!

This is their email contact info:
Jessica <helpdesk3@gokartsusa.com>
helpdesk@gokartsusa.com
helpdesk2@gokartsusa.com

This is the link to the BBB rating:

As mentioned- my Kart arrived damaged. It was Tara that told me to not refuse shipment- that they would work with me to resolve. It took 2 weeks for Jessica to become involved and showed some compassion- I have to assume she works there against her will, how that sweet girl could be with this company is beyond me. Jessica, I aint mad at ya :)

I disputed the item with PayPal; PayPal has a merchant agreement with them; basically they did not respond so PayPal sided with me as buyer and PER their policy- reversed all charges. Jessica was extremely helpful before all this, but it became clear she had no power to do anything on her own and would eventually break her word. Never mind I have voice and email confirmations of everything that transpired!

Jessica through her management had agreed to a return and offered to have it picked up. They wouldn't ship out another for fear I would make a similar complaint- wait... did they just say they didn't trust the shipping to send out a product not damaged again, LOL- yes they did.

Since I received my money back and I told them that their product needed to be picked up after waiting for a shipper call, it was clear what they had in mind all along. They were going to honor the return but collect against my monies the restock and possibly all ship fees as a means to recoup. Well, since PayPal took the money back, they found themselves with no leverage. Hence, no pick freight and no more answering calls/emails. They sent my account to collections. Wait- how am I in collections? I PAID- Gokart USA didn’t follow their own merchant agreement with PayPal, and PayPal on their behalf, not mine, returned the money. So... collections on a bill of sale that had term for payment that wasn’t honored. Good luck with that in collections- you bet I will fight. I should also add the US distributor/Manufacturer of TrailMaster… BV power sports, http://www.bvpowersports.com/ are just as shady and to blame. I kept them in the loop and they remain silent and chose to partner with these crooks. I hope it bites you in the arse.

Update 11.13.2013. Its been 4 days since delivery and still no phone call and I have reached out as much as I would care too; product remains crated and untouched. I have had no choice but to file a claim with PayPal- never send this company cash/check... you will need/want the buyer protection of a CC. Also found out- the shipper can only insure damages for restoring and repair, not total loss or replacement. There is no way I am keeping a product that was supposed to be new and then having to find/hunt an outlet to refurbish it back to almost new. Just ridiculous!

As of now your product is unlawfully stored at my premises, storage fees will commence next week. If not picked up in 90 days, it will be deemed abandoned.

----
Original Msg 11.11.2013
Alex,

I ordered my cart with a CDI- CDI was out of stock and so they returned the $ amount... however- its still listed as it stock, its still listed in stock with combination HO coils... so your statement of inventory diligence is a BOLD lie!

How did your company handle the out of stock part? You shipped the high $$$ item and left the CDI out- didn't call, never notified, didn't ask for substituents... never mind that I comparison shopped the high to others with the CDI factored in- very lame. Just gave my money back with no input/interaction from me at all. I guess I should be glad I just got the money back... your company communication is horrible. The cart- it arrived crushed in some areas- filled out customer support ticket, got the email- I promptly called- guess what, first thing agent did was recognize my voice and immediately said a manager would call me back- its day 2- no call. Tell me- why didn't your agent take my information down like she should have? You think $2300 is worth sitting out there unusable while my kids cry daddy why cant we open it??!!

Order Number: 20137013
Tax: $0.00
Order Total: $2,443.14

jeffs70
7/18/14

Stay away from this company. Their return policy states that you can't return parts. They realistically have no returns at all. Delivery time of parts was terribly slow and customer service was awful.

Find a different source - use them at your own risk.

gp37
6/6/14

If I could give them zero stars, I would. I have placed three orders with them over the past year in order to complete a Taco Frijole minibike, for which they are the exclusive distributor. Every order received was incorrect, incomplete, or both. On one order, after receiving the incorrect part and waiting two weeks for the correct item after RMA, I received the exact same incorrect part. In addition, their customer support could not be more rude or inconvenienced to do their job and service the customer whose money they have taken.

Update 5/18/16 -- Just two curious observations here. The "Jordan T." making responses here replied to my post without any possibility of knowing who I am, further bolstering the fact that these people are unscrupulous liars. The other point is that of their 5 star ratings on this site, one is actually GoKartsUSA voting on themselves (shouldn't be allowed) and another is a completely dissatisfied reviewer that appears to have made a rating error. Their rating is actually even lower than the 11% approval indicated as of this date.

shanej7
5/22/14

Placed order on 5-8-14. They requested a copy of my drivers license and credit card on 5-9-14 which I faxed AND emailed the same day. I also called to verify they received it and all was good. On 5-15-14 received an email stating the order was canceled due to not receiving requested documents... which I had called and verified they had. Maybe this was a blessing in disguise!

jond33
5/21/14

Horrible service, slow. and anesthetic. I will not purchase from this site again. On another thought stay away from purchasing anything from southern California online

dm100
4/17/14

The people that work here are the rudest people i've ever had to deal with. I had a question in regards to one of there products and the $#*! that i talked to was extremely ignorant and ended up hanging up on me. I seriously dont know how this company even stays afloat. I was so blown away by this i called back in disbelief. The lady i talked to then lied to me and told me he was in a meeting. LMAO what kind of meetings are held in a place that sells go kart parts??!!! I will NEVER EVER purchase anything from them for any project that i have.... even if i had to pay double the price!

randyd12
1/23/14

Absolute the worst person I've ever had to deal with in retail on the phone kept lying about the price they couldn't explain the price or what I was getting for the 54% off . He was very rude on the phone and hung up on me numerous times . Very false advertising on pricing . Watch out.

deans39
1/10/14

I see this website is horrible. Where do you reccomend buying a kid's go kart or mini-bike from? Thx.

bethw6
12/25/13

I am a son with a great mother and she was saving money all year long to get me a mini bike I really wanted she worked very hard to earn this but here is the thing the bike arrived literally destroyed we wanted to return it but they would not let us when me mom complained the service guy called her a $#*! and hung up and wouldn't give us a new bike or even a REFUND so here I am on CHRISTMAS Eve with no bike a crying mother and a huge hole in my pocket NEVER BUY FROM THIS SITE ITS A SCAM

kevinm72
12/20/13

I should have read the reviews before buying from this company. ALL THE REVIEWS ABOUT THEIR UNPROFESSIONAL CONDUCT, UNKNOWLEDGEABLE and RUDE STAFF ARE COMPLETELY ACCURATE. I bought a mini XRX and both the auto start/kill key fobs don't work. I called to figure what the problem was, the guy was completely condescending and rude to me. He even tried to tell me things that were not accurate about the gokart and then when I asked for his name and employee number because I wanted to speak to a manager, he said I was being confrontational and hung on me. I tried calling the company back for 30 min straight and no one answered. NEVER AGAIN, ABSOLUTELY WORSE COMPANY I'VE DONE BUSINESS WITH. PLEASE TAKE MY ADVICE STAY AWAY!!!!!!!

anonymoust2
12/19/13

****************************************Buyer Beware****************************************

PLEASE READ AND GOOGLE GOKARTSUSA.COM BEFORE CONSIDERING THEM. THEY HAVE A "F" RATING WITH THE BBB.

Gokartsusa.com will lie to you about items being in stock when they are not. They are extremely rude. Pay more and buy from someone else.

I do not know where to start. In early November I started looking for a go kart for my boys for Christmas. After looking at several models I decided to go with a Trailmaster 110cc XRX 3 speed w/reverse.

I placed a order with gokartsusa.com on November 26 for that model. When I placed the order their website said it was in stock. My credit card was charged the full amount of $1420.00.

Almost two weeks went by and I had not heard from them. I called them and they told me that the go kart had shipped and I should have received a call from the freight company.

They were going to put a locate on the shipment to receive tracking information. I called them later that day and was told by a different person that the go kart had never shipped because it has been on back order for awhile. I was told that the go kart would be in and ship on December 16 and I should have it before Christmas.

On December 19 I called them. I was told that the go kart had shipped on December 18 and as soon as they received the tracking information from the shipping company they would send me an email.

I became upset because it was suppose to be a Christmas present for my boys. They told me that I would not receive it before Christmas.

Almost a month had went by since I placed my order for a go kart that their website said was a in stock item. There website says 7-10 days or 1-3 weeks during busy times of the year. It had been almost a month. They insisted that I ordered the go kart when it was on back order which was not the case. Then their reason for it not shipping on December 16 was because the go karts got held up by customs.

Needless to say I was not happy. I told them that if I was not going to receive it until after Christmas I might as well refuse the shipment. When I asked them if they could adjust the price on the go kart I was put on hold for awhile. When they came back I was told no. I asked them if they priced matched other deals online because I found it 100.00 cheaper. They told me NO and that I would have had to show them the price when I ordered the go kart. Their website says you have 30 days to price match.

Apparently since I asked them if they could adjust the price or match a better deal they did not like that. They told me since I was disputing the price they would have to cancel my order. What!!!! I told them that I did not call to cancel my order. The supervisor, Tara, told me that they should have the shipping information later in the day on December 19.

Thirty minutes after hanging up with her I receive a email that my order had been canceled. I called back and spoke with Tara. She told me that upper management had decide to cancel my order since I was disputing the price. So I guess asking them to make things right for a customer is disputing a price.

Tara let me speak with her supervisor, Tyler. He told me that they canceled my order because a was disputing the price and I said I would refuse delivery. I never had any plans on refusing delivery because I did not want to pay freight and restocking fees.

Needless to say my order has been canceled and they claim they will be refunding my money. From the other reviews I have read who knows when I will receive a refund.

This company never had the go kart I ordered in stock. If you want to deal with a company that is rude and lies then go with this company. Just be advised that you will have nothing but problems.

I have bad experiences from dealing with other companies but this tops them all.

I have disputed the purchase with my credit card company and will let them deal with this pathetic excuse for a company.

If I had to guess someone from gokartsusa.com will respond to this by saying, the customer ordered a go kart on back order and wanted it before Christmas and we could not guarantee delivery by Christmas.

nancym28
12/19/13

Have been talking to various people in this company for 3 days, trying to make a decision as to which go cart to purchase for my 7 year old. Spoke to one gentleman (wish I remember his name) who was supposedly the "manager". He should never again be allowed to talk to a customer. Condescending, rude and can single handedly put that company out of business with his mannerism! After confirming with a young lady that a go kart was definitely in stock (or so she says, I think someone made her lie to me to complete the sale) I received an email, a couple hours later canceling my order. Email says the go kart is not in stock. Unreliable, unbelievable and unscrupulous staff is all I can say. Thanks Gokart USA!! Merry Christmas to you too.

johnz22
11/14/13

Buyer beware. Don’t deal with this company, they will rip you off big time. I tried ordering a UTV from them only to wait over 2 months. They kept telling me they shipped it, which they never did. I ended up calling the local police to straighten it out (I told them they stole my money). Within a week they sent me a check. They were very pissed at me, which I enjoyed immensely. However they never sent the full amount. I should have known something was up when they wouldn't accept credit card transactions, only wiring money orders to them. Apparently the credit card company’s don’t trust them either. The BBB gives them an F.

adame6
7/17/13

DO NOT PURCHASE FROM THIS COMPANY!! I ordered a bunch of parts, only received some of them. Will not answer their phones. I either get hung up on repeatedly or left on eternal hold. I've been waiting for weeks and weeks to get the rest of my order. Contacting them through their email is a JOKE. They are thieves. Wish I lived in California so I could go down there in person and take of this issue. They have to satisfaction guarantee on their website and now I know why. HORRIBLE COMPANY!

stevenw11
7/16/13

Buyer BEWARE!!! Please report them to California authorities. And Possible Product Safety Issue.
We assembled one of their gocarts. They said it could not have been manufactured wrong....but it probably was....causing the brakes to repeatedly fail. Unwilling to answer simple questions, but referred us to their website. Phone automatically disconnects after 1.5 min during message, so you'll might have to call multiple times. Refered me to his manager then hung up.

kevinv2
7/9/13

i should have read this site before buying. They said they would take off $100 for not having model or color.That was a lie. I can't seem to get person on phone. Im waiting on my $2600 purchase but my expectations are very low.Find your go carts elsewhere.

stevenv4
6/18/13

I ordered the TrailMaster 163cc MINI XRX Kids. it arrived with a damaged fuel filter and no instructions on how to put it together. the company refused to do anything about it. my kid has used it about 10 time now over the last 4 months. it now doesn't drive and the company once again refuses to do anything about it.

mikew52
11/10/12

Do not buy from these people! Ordered a part from them on their website last November. Sent the wrong part, actually the wrong part was listed on the website for my kart. Got the part sent it back within 15 days with the correct return number. Never got refunded. Called and got a hold of the part department and said yes they had the part and would refund my money. Several months later called again, and then said oops we forgot to give you a refund. Called again and now we are 9 months out, they now tell me they will only refund about half the cost, but yet they had the wrong part listed on there site. And still do not have a refund. Going on a year. Do not buy from them. No customer service and refuse to refund your money for their mistake.

ronaldj2
10/4/12

Ok I paid for the Kandi 250cc buggy, around 2400was the total. When it was shipped it reach the local station (if you dont have a good local station for tranisporting shippments than I would advise aginst using local; but here in my town they are fun & great to use, it was the biggest shippment by tailgate that the tailgate had to be used as a means of leaning it down to the ground). Buggy came like they said (week sooner that what they said) I live in Oklahoma where the rocks & clay claim the lands (so my location was far from them); also with that said that tells you how tuff this thing has to be to make it out here. Now I put it all together, now if you never have touched a motor with, timing, changing out parts, cvt work, (than I would advise you to check with www.kindnmeparts.com/ or www.buggypartsmw.com/ (for how to videos & instructions; study everything). Findout if its a CVT or CFM trainmission, what kind of motor, etc... with that said, the buggy came as they discribed to the "T", GRANT it, it is from CHINA so with that said, it needs to have the cheep parts change out for good, some welding when you snap the welds, but after almost a year & me driving the H@ll out of the thing (I am 159 lbs & my wife is 98 lbs), so if you are really big I would recomend getting a 300cc & up, 250 is for the light weight individuals like myself, REMEMBER that this was made for the average china personal, americans are on the average scale of being bigger & heavier, so when you buy one of these you better know to use a wrench & not be afraid to have some welding done if you ride like me, btw keep a little paint on hand, they are really great for individuals who want to learn about their stuff rather than just use it like a car you buy & have others fix it (NOT ME!!! DO IT MYSELF) All in all I loved this website, I did read a bunch of bad stuff over them but yet a bunch a good stuff, remember this is not a letter being shipped by the us postal service & you are buying china made stuff that over there regulations are almost none, BUT TRY TO HAVE FUN!!! & WITH WHAT THIS WEBSITE DID FOR ME; WELL THEY HELPED ME KEEP HAVING THE TIME OF MY LIFE!!! GOOOOOO KANDI 250CC FS & all the models!!!!!

gokartsusac
9/19/12

GokartsUSA brings you the best Powersports products in the industry. We also carry parts for all the products we sell and a dedicated, knowledgable staff ready to answer your questions. Just give us a call at 925-906-0330 M-F 9am-4pm Pacific Time. Ask for Mike or Alex in Tech Support

raeb1
9/6/12

Absolutely Terrible Customer Service! I most definitely sure that the pitiful representative in Pleasant Hill California is a bottom feeder. How can you take $120 dollars from a family and not care that the size isn't right. I expected a gentleman to get on the phone and say "no problem miss, let's help you out and get the right size". This person needs a wake up call in his life. My husbands hard earned money where he bleeds and sweats to death was thrown away by his inconsideration and rudeness. OBVIOUSLY THE COMPANY BEHIND THIS MAN HAS THE SAME INCONSIDERATION FOR FAMILIES AND THEY ARE MINDLESS. DO NOT EVER ORDER ANYTHING FROM THIS HORRID COMPANY!!T A PRIME EXAMPLE OF EVERYTHING WRONG IN THIS WORLD. I HOPE THEIR COMPANY GOES OUT OF BUSINESS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

shaned5
6/13/12

I ordered a set of mini bike wheels two weeks ago and still not delivered yet, so I call and they tell me tires are on back order, and they would call me back or email me back with in the hour.... 4 hours later I call back and start all over again, lol.
I'm sick of waiting for my package to show up. It's been over the 10 day shipping period so I'm asking Paypal to return my money today before it's to late !

juliel8
3/28/12

BUYER BEWARE!!! This is just a summary of our problem with the dune buggy we purchased.

On March 22, 2012 we contacted the customer service department of GOKARTSUSA. We were advised to give the dune buggy the break in period of 10-12 hours and then perform the oil change. The machine now has 12.6 hours on it and we continue to have the following problems as well as new ones.

The following is a list of existing problems we still have with the dune buggy.
• There is heavy metal frag in the motor.
• The belt is cheaply made. This will cause us and other customers to have to buy another belt within approximately three months.
• The motor is only emitting 9500 rpm. We purchased the performance CDI box for $144.00 to improve the top end performance, yet the top-end remains to stay at 9500 rpm or below. The only improvement noticed was a slight throttle improvement.
• The struts are loose.
• The rear spindles are loose.
• The spot welds are broke/separated for the roll-cage adapter.

The following is a list of new problems incurred during the break-in period.
• Weak spark (bluish-orange)
• Diaphragm spring is possibly weak causing the diaphragm to be bloated, like the elasticity is no longer performing. The diaphragm is bigger than the diameter of the carburetor top.
• RPM after break-in has decreased to 7200 rpm’s at quarter throttle. At half throttle we have a loss of power, spitting fuel back out of the carburetor.
o We cleaned the carburetor and have the same results
o Checked the airgap on the pickup coil, it’s at the proper specs
o Cleaned and regapped the spark plug, have the same problem
• Removed the exhaust to check the sootage for excess fuel and there is a lot of black soot in the exhaust.

To resolve these problems we are asking GOKARTSUSA to have a technician contact us to troubleshoot the problems we are having. We are also asking GOKARTSUSA to provide the rearview mirror assemble parts, a new fender for the dune buggy and a refund for the CDI box or a replacement one that will provide the performance as indicated on their website.

patriciar9
2/13/12

Horrible to deal with. Unprofessional, unknowledgeable, difficult to get a hold of, We had parts missing on our order, when we spoke with Steve about the missing parts, he said "go to a hardware store" When we asked about torque and tire pressure, one person said on thing and another person had a different answer, both wrong, as we found out later. My husband is a professional and has been building dirt bikes and riding motorcycles since he was a kid, and always takes the extra step to make sure what he is doing is according to specs. GoKartsusa should try to get their act together or get out of the business. This is a family project we are working on with and for our grandson, to teach him how to build something with his hands. This project is turning into a family nightmare.

davids53
4/10/11

They took over $7,500 from me and delivered no dune buggy. They don't return my messages and the multiple calls I have made from Australia have been answered only by a recorded message. If you are thinking the products here are cheap and it may be worth a go - DON'T - unless you keep a paper trail and are prepared to take their asses to court! These guys are crooks.

patf2
3/1/11

In early November 2010 my grandson ordered a go-cart from gokartusa -- $1150.00 -- his mother wired them a check. As soon as they got the check, they said it was not in stock. Then why have it on the web site? They said they would return the check. Oops, it got cashed. That began a series of MANY phone calls to the company to have the money refunded. They were polite and each time said "the refund is being processed". Mid February 2011 a local lawyer filed suit against them for the refund and associated costs and about two weeks later the amount was refunded. Of course, we're out a third for costs. So are we to take it for granted that all advertising on the internet is a scam? Yikes!

dylanm1
12/16/10

These people will rip you off. They stole 54 dollars from me. Not a life changing dollar amount, however thieves should be pointed out. I asked for a refund when I noticed things getting weird with the email's they were sending about my order. The Go Kart was back ordered then when they tried to send it and stuck a sneaky little note in the middle of the email real small and changed my color. All the while the invoice never changed color?? Turns out they don't carry either color offered on their web site. I contacted them several times, they (Steven and Chelsey) confirmed that I would receive 1254.00 refund. I got back 1200.00 contacted them again and was told several times they would contact me. Called back finally got (Edward) accounting on the phone told me pretty much to accept it. I requested to talk to a manager, he said OK and hung up when asked when I should receive my call from management. I was polite and will continue to be polite and they will receive 54 dollars worth of reviews. They will also receive a high recommendation that they change their name to RIP OFF USA.
Dear Lord,
I pray that they screw a lawyer over who has nothing better to do than make them pay! Amen.

mw4
11/3/10

Positively the worst company that I've ever dealt with. I ordered two $5000.00 Utility Vehicles from them. After my research indicated that parts for the two models I was interested in were hard to obtained, I called before ordering the vehicles. gokartsusa assured me that parts wouldn't be a problem to order furthermore, all parts are guaranteed for the first year. What a joke! Both broke within the first 30 days and I spent the next 6 months trying to get parts from gokartsusa. I even offered to pay for the parts. No luck. The entire company is a scam and I WILL BE REPORTING THEM TO THE BBB.

dannyc
7/14/10

gokartsusa is the worst web company ever! I bought a dunbuggy from them and it broke down within three months. Every time i contacted the company for the replacment part i got the run around. I call them i e-mailed them no help at all i even went to the better business and they still could'nt get a responce. This company is garbage and should be sued out of existence!!!!

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the GoKartsUSA staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
4/11/16
Add your answer
11/3/12
Answer
mikes63
A: Stacy, When an order is placed on our website, you will receive an email confirmation within 1 minute, sent to the address you provide. If you pay by PayPal, you will receive an additional paypal email receipt
9/9/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the GoKartsUSA staff and other customers.
GoKartsUSA?