US Government's NSF

39%
2 Park Avenue, 4th Floor
New York, NY 10016, USA
support@gilt.com

People interested in Gilt are also interested in:

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

arinan

Very disappointing customer service and return policy experience. (in 157 reviews)

heatherb

The one bad thing about this site is the return policy. (in 37 reviews)

annouckl

If the size is wrong you send it back and if they have stock they will send another size or give store credit. (in 25 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

jamesw203
8/27/15

I'm a guilt VIP member they caught the nor program and I'm still treated terrible

I ordered the couch that was six weeks for delivery on the six week they told me the product was never available to begin with that's after they charge my credit card

I then ordered a bed the six week when it was supposed be delivered I called to ask for that was the next plane to me it wasn't available either and was never made to begin with. Turns out it was available and they did ship it well after the date they canceled the order. They were very generous with a $50 credit LOL. Problem is I ordered another bad taking this one wasn't available now I have an extra one I have to deal with returning to these losers

I ordered light brown leather chairs they showed up almost black when asking them about it they told me it was imperfection in leather like I was some kind of idiot. They play these games knowing that it's not likely that you'll return the furniture and that's how they keep their high margins it really should be illegal

deboraha13
8/20/15

I ordered some Chortex of England Baroque towels in white and graphite: two bath sheets, and sets of six hand towels and washcloths. I was thrilled at the price, and the towels were exactly what I was looking for. My old bath towels are 63" long, so I was hesitant to replace them with new towels that were only 54", which seems to be standard now. So when I saw the Cortex bath sheets that measure 68", I jumped on them. Unfortunately, the towels never arrived, and when I called customer service, they wouldn't do anything and said the shipment was lost by FedEx. The towels were no longer available. They did give me a full refund, but I wanted the towels! I also called FedEx Customer Service twice, and on my second call was told they have no record of the package. So I don't know if it was ever shipped. I've looked at thousands of towels and these were the only ones I've found that I liked. They are virtually unavailable in the U.S. I am extremely irritated! It'll be awhile before I shop Gilt again!

stroopw
8/18/15

I've had such unbelievably bad problems with the support team. For my first experience, my stored email was wrong on my payment account. Okay, my bad. It was eventually fixed, but it took SO many emails to get it fixed. Dealing with the support team is like dealing with that friend who never actually reads the text before responding. All of the necessary details were included in each email, but they just couldn't get it right. Shocking. It was all written out in black and white. I portion of my own job is in customer support so I try to make sure that I give complete and concise information. My second experience with Gilt has been positively atrocious.

First they ignored my first 3 emails for days until I could no longer receive a refund. Then they told me to reach out to the vendor (only a below average support team would ask the patron to reach out to the vendor to resolve the issue). The vendor was accommodating and willing to address the issue and gave me instructions to give to Gilt, however Gilt is not willing to be accommodating. Keep in mind this is for a Gilt City deal in which Gilt says to reach out to them to change the name on the tickets I purchased. I'm requesting a date change due to travel plans. Instead of asking them to change the name, I am asking them to change the dates. There was no price difference between one day and the next and, again, the vendor is accommodating-- Gilt is not. They just aren't worth the hassle.

zongg
8/15/15

The suit I bought has serious defect; wrinkles like small bubbles that would return just an hour or so after ironing. During the first wear at a wedding, I had to go back to the hotel room four times in order to press the wrinkles down. I contacted Gilt customer service several times and, each time, was told it could not do anything as the suit was beyond the return period. Well, in my contacts, I clearly stated that I would not return the suit, just hoping it would do something to reduce the loss. To no avail, Gilt refuses to do anything for a customer who bought a defective suit.

yamilag
8/6/15

Asked to be directed to the return process for a recent purchase of shoes, not only was I guided through the process, Naihm, service representative sent me a copy of my return slip, anticipated my needs. Much appreciated!

joycel15
8/6/15

Beware of this vendor! My last few orders were never shipped. After waiting a month and calling, emailing with no help or a refund...I finally had to contact my c/c company for a refund. A complete waste of my time.

lynnc37
8/3/15

I've been shopping on Gilt for probably the past 7 years. They are always amazing! Prices are great. Selection is great, and (being in Canada) I also love the fact that unlike some US retailers, they don't stupidly overcharge Canadian shoppers. It's very reasonable pricing and shipping charges to here. Thanks Gilt! Hope to love you for many more years to come! <3

daring3
7/31/15

I recently had an old address stored and a few items got delivered there. The old landlord had the items but was not very cooperative getting them back to me. The customer service was great, offering me multiple solutions to try to facilitate the process. I liked being able to use the online chat and not deal with phones and being placed on hold. In the end a "Laura S." helped me resolve it satisfactorily. Thanks Gilt.

meryn
7/26/15

I purchased $200 worth of jewlery from this store, when I went through the check out I changed my address to my current address and proceeded through to the payment, when I checked the receipt it had my old address on there!
Straight away I contacted the customer service team and spoke to 'James' he told me he was unable to change the address but he would cancel the order for me.
Knowing the order was cancel I then made the same purchase using my new address to then get an email 2 days later saying BOTH orders have been shipped!!!!
Ones again I contacted customer service to them be told 'James' gave me the wrong information and orders can't ever be cancelled!! So this company had willingly charged me twice and refuse to give me a refund on one item until it shows the package had been received, well I received the second order I made almost a month ago and it is still showing as just 'shipped' as is the original order that was supposed to have been cancelled.
They have offered me no resoultion to this problem even though it is the complete fault of theirs.
I'm currently going through my bank to charge the company with fraud as they refuse to refund me for the first order.
Also the quality of the jewellery is sub par it is supposed to be gold however when wearing the earring I get a reaction instantly which only happens to me when I wear low quality metals such as nickel, as I am allergic.
So many things wrong with this company

scarlettp
7/26/15

they hav a good deal for designer stuff which is amazing. I also got a cool pair of Prism sunglasses from them before. always wanna buy from them again but since you cant return anything to them, that has stopped me from buying dresses and shoes.
Also for the size guide, it is very vague, esp for designer dresses and shoes, they need to be more specific. For example, house of harlow shoes tend to be bigger, they did not say that in the page, yet I found other websites stating that out clearly.

edwardw30
7/24/15

1st time, they sent me the wrong item. They've now twice yanked the replacement due to "issues with the vendor" without offer of substitute or incentive. Cancelling my account. Still waiting after nearly a month for two other pending orders.

Tip for consumers: Don't.

chrisd119
7/24/15

Ordered multiple products. I really wanted new sunglasses, saw a few other items on the way that I picked up in addition. After being charged for each item I was informed they'd arrive on different days as separate orders. The first package came later than I was told. The second package never came. Two weeks after the estimated arrival date I called gilt.com and they told me the items were damaged in shipping and they will give me a refund with in 10 business days.

I find that an absolute joke. Had I not called would they have kept my money and not tell me about the damaged product?

After waiting two weeks after the estimated arrival date I still hadn't been informed.

Ontop of all this, I didnt even care about the other items I bought! I only bought them in addition to the sunglasses which I never received.

After asking for compensation, all they could offer me was 15% off my next purchase within two weeks. Funny thing is they don't have any other sunglasses.

Very poor customer service. I'm definitely taking my business elsewhere.

Thanks for wasting my time gilt.com

deboraht13
7/18/15

We got a credit passed over from buy.com when they purchased the company. It was only $45, so basically we couldn't find anything for that price-in the beginning. Then they started having sales-the money had been in there for over 2 years. My husband broke down and bought a pair of sandals -on sale. The insoles separated the first time they were worn. I'm just so very pissed- the only thing they offered was ANOTHER credit. I wanted my original $45 back. You'd think they'd make an exception in unusual cases. But they have absolutely no room to give a customer what they really want.

irinaz1
7/13/15

Don't shop at Gilt! The worst customer service ever. I've perchased a face cream, the package came open and empty. And it wasn't post office fault, the cream was packed in plain envelope that usually small flat things shipped. You can see the company trying to save money on shipping although I paid for shipping. After contacting Gilt they promised me an immediate refund. Almost a month later still no refund, I spent two days trying convince them that I am not a thief and didnt receive money back. No result, and I spent about $500 that month at their company. I think they don't know what is customer service is.
Besides, I am a fashion designer by occupation and can tell you that the quality of their clothes is low, the original prices they put on site are extremely exegerated. I only bought there merchandise I am familiar with.

melindat2
7/10/15

I purchased what was supposed to be an 18k gold Armapali textured bangle and I am completely disappointed with it What I received looks like a piece of junk, in fact it looks like dull brass, not gold, but the worst part is it is so small it would only fit over a child's hand plus it bends like a paper clip. The design may be similar but It looks nothing like the picture displayed. which shows a shiny gold bangle on an adult sized hand! It is completely worthless.
I contacted their customer service and of course they would do nothing since all jewelry is final sale. Needless to say, I just gave Gilt $950 for what is, I repeat, JUNK. Unbelievable.

clintc26
7/8/15

I received a email with a 20% off code went to there site made a purchase. I did this within one hour of receiving the email. Tried using it was told it expired, even attempted to modifying my order using their button both times it didn't work. I immeaditally emailed them regarding this received a reply sorry nothing we can do. Any one that has used Amazon, Zappos or My Habit would tell you that there response sucked. Sorry I will no longer be using Gilt. Really poor customer service.

williamsc17
7/2/15

great nice work

nancyg37
7/2/15

I wish shipping was quicker...That said, I have had GREAT customer service!

ss136
6/29/15

When they send you emails offering a discount off they should honor them-instead customer service said differently-she then asked me to forward email but I've never heard back

aliciak10
6/27/15

I messaged Gilt City's customer service and with in an hour they responded as well as resolved my minor problem. They were very polite and quick to respond

joannel21
6/25/15

I am a Gilt Noir Insider customer and have spent a lot of money throughout the years and so I thought they would honor my complaint and provide a refund. However I was severely mistaken. I have been scammed. I purchased a preowned Chanel bag which was advertised as "excellent condition" but when I received the bag it was in poor condition. It had clear signs of wear and tear with stitching loose on the bag and a tear on the handle. The leather was worn out and there are stratches on bag. The definition of "excellent condition" is listed on the gilt website as "minor signs of handling". Tear, loose stitching, faded leather throughout and scratches which are clearly visible is not minor. After contacting Gilt several times and also sending pictures evidencing the imperfections, they still refused to provide a refund. I am now going through my credit card company to dispute the charges and in the process of filing a formal conplaint against the company for false advertisement. They have lost me as a customer including my friends who work in fashion and cannot believe the condition of the bag! Please do not buy from Gilt as I don't want anyone to have to go through what I am going through now.

carol-annc
6/22/15

It is a real pleasure shopping with you. Thank you so much for understanding that not all orders are received and what I have expected. Everyone ....operators are kind. Well spoken.
Thank you for letting me send cancellation notices and receive such quick turn around.

michellef45
6/21/15

I had accidentally placed an order while checking the total price of an item with a promo code. There was no cancel button option so I hurriedly emailed customer service to ask for the order to be canceled (this happened after reg office hrs. and I had no option to speak to a live CS rep). I was in a bit of a panic as I was not sure if somebody would be able to read my email immediately. I sent @giltservice a tweet as well, but saw in my inbox that the CS team had already emailed me back to inform me the order had been successfully canceled! Very pleased with the Customer Service I received tonight. Thank you Gilt!!!

allisonl24
6/15/15

Six months after purchase the above item stopped working. Period. Treated it as a lamp: turned it on and off. That's it. On calling to complain they simply said it was purchased too long ago and offered their - apparently standard - $10 credit. Why on EARTH would I buy something ELSE from them? I'm sorry, but six months is simply too short a time for a lamp to stop working. Was it used? Refurbed? Cheap? Don't know, do know I expect more. Based on all the reviews I now read below, this is their modus operandi. DO NOT BUY FROM THEM THEY ARE NOT HONEST MERCHANTS AND DO NOT STAND BY THEIR PRODUCTS.

yumik3
6/15/15

Special promotional discount did not work, but customer service representative manually applied the discount and solved the problem. Meantime my cart stayed in tact. Except the small computer glitch, everything was all right. I do lots of online shopping, and Gilt is my most favorite because I feel Gilt does care about fashion and it is unlike some other sites, not merely a discount store but fashion site with good pricing.

valentinak
6/11/15

I have ordered from this site many times.
All in order and delivered within time framed indicated.

nancyc60
6/8/15

Although my order fulfillment experience was a poor one, the customer service staff has been amazing. Each time I wrote, each time I called - they supported me with diligence and professionalism. I think Gilt's customer model is one many companies should follow and learn from. I don't think it's a service center in Hyderabad or the Philippines that's for sure. Anyways, I appreciate Paddy and James very much - and because of them I would order from Gilt again because I know they have my back as a customer. Thank you, Gilt.

lindad68
6/4/15

I am a Gilt Noir member. I ordered a nonreturnable item. When the package arrived it was not the item I ordered. I sent an email explaining my situation. Within 4 minutes I received a reply from Andrew, Customer Service Specialist. He initiated the return and provided a link so I could print the return confirmation and shipping label. After I replied and thanked him he followed up to be sure if I had any future problems I knew how to contact Gilt via live chat, phone or email I have always found Gilt.com customer service to be excellent.

tillyw
6/4/15

Cheap but fancy.This is the place to go when I go shopping

yelenag
6/1/15

I shop on gilt.com frequently, and I've always been happy with the service I get. The one time I received something defective (a bent umbrella) they were very apologetic and let me keep it for free. I love the products... a lot of this stuff I'd never be able to afford if shopping at regular designer retail stores. I don't care if it's especially made for gilt, I'm happy with the quality and love how it looks.

ianh51
5/30/15

Exceptionally friendly helpful prompt service Andy is awesome. Purchases were more than satisfactory. I will be back

michellel75
5/29/15

Great customer service and products. Great sales when you can catch one, but I have spent small island nation amounts and Gilt has the best couture collection as well

landonb12
5/27/15

They sent me a non-polarized version of Ray-Bans when the price and picture clearly showed a Polarized version. The version they sent me was $41 less on their website; customer service claimed I was wrong with a screenshot of a different product. Offered a store credit, minus shipping, not a full refund. Situation may constitute false advertising and fraud. Waiting back from Gilt customer service to respond fully to the situation; hopefully will be able to positively update this review if and when they decide to fully rectify the problem.

davidb285
5/24/15

Never, ever, ever buy a vintage watch or anything of significant value from Gilt. We bought a vintage Breitling watch knowing that there was to be no return and a 1 year warranty. Upon receipt of the watch, however, it did not work at all. Though we thought it would be an easy process to return and receive a refund given the fact that it never worked, we were sorely mistaken. They responded that,at this price point, we do not take returns. You will have to go through the warranty process.&quot; We were awestruck by this response, initiated a dispute with our credit card company and continued to contact Gilt to see if we could find ANYONE with their head screwed on straight. Finally, after 3 weeks and informing them that they had committed fraud under the NY consumer fraud act, they finally decided to issue us a return slip as a result of their 3-5 day decision panel....

sy981
5/23/15

Beware final sale items! I've gotten some items that hold up well, but others are a complete mess. One shirt that I bought ripped the first time I tried it on. Another dress also is ripping around the bust area (and I am not at all busty), that I periodically have to sew back together. Another time I bought an item that the website listed as made in France, but when I opened the package was actually made in Vietnam. Today I received a ring that looked nice on the website but when it arrived looked like a teenager's craft project and already dinged up. All items were either final sale or not worth incurring the cost of sending back.
They wheel you in with "points" that you can redeem but honestly, the quality of their items are such a gamble that I am going to cut my losses and stop purchasing items from Gilt.
Such a nice concept of an upscale discount retailer, but the execution leaves much to be desired. Vet the quality of your items or provide a better return policy and I might come back, but as it stands there are better on-line retailers.

jasonw81
5/22/15

After shopping a few times and going through all the hassels just to cancel and return my orders at Gilt, I decided not to buy anything from this website anymore and found them not trustworthy. Make sure you do research before you purchase anything from that awful website ! They often deceive people that they are selling stuffs at a hugh discount price but often they sell stuffs at a retail price or very slightly cheaper than retail, sometimes even more expensive. For example currently they are selling a "vintage" in other word, used LV backpack at $2299 and it is listed at $2370 on official LV website. It is such a ripoff and it took me so many hours to cancel my final sale order and they kept saying there are nothing they could do but they eventually cancelled my order which proved that they could easily cancel it and made me go thru so many phone calls and hours of chatting... Dont buy anything from Gilt.

jenniferh89
5/22/15

This site sold me a fake gucci purse and when I tried to remove myself from their email list they continue to spam me with multiple daily emails. I have unsubscribed from their list at least 5 times and they continue to spam me daily.

jont32
5/21/15

My daughter was thoughtful to send her mom flowers on Mother's Day. When the package arrived at our house we could see that she had ordered them with my AMEX account through the gilt.com website. When we unpacked them we saw that the flowers were "dead-on-arrival." Even trimming the stems and placing them in water for several hours did not resurrect them. When we called the gilt.com customer service department and explained the situation they refused to offer any remedial action, either replacement flowers or a refund. They told us that they needed to speak with the person who placed the order first. I explained that the order was placed on MY credit card account and they still didn't offer to help. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

michellem92
5/18/15

Customer’s beware of making purchases on Gilt! This is my experience. I had purchased the Gucci Soho Leather purse in “Off White” $1338.95. The Gucci purse that was pictured on the Gilt website was the exact SAME picture that is on the Gucci website. The color on the Gucci website is also referred to as “Off White”. The purse that I received from Gilt was a Khaki/Putty(?) color and the stitching of the “signature” gucci “CC” was the same color. Please see the pictures. The purse should be an “off white” (almost white)color with light tan stitching. I emailed my compliant and pictures of comparison of the two purses and Gilt apparently CAN’T/does not want to see the difference. I requested a refund, it was denied, they said “final sale". The purse I purchased is not the one that is pictured on their website. I brought in the this Gilt “Gucci” purse to the Gucci store, they do not sell a color such as the one that Gilt sold me and does not look at all like the “off white” purse that they sell in their store. I contacted Gucci US and the ONLY websites that are authorized to sell Gucci products are Saks, Bergdorf, Neimans, Nordstrom and Net-a-Porter. This deception to their customers is shameful. And to say they can’t see a difference in the two purses when it’s been verified by the Designer themselves is deceitful. Gilt is not an honest company. I am thankful for social media to get the word out there, I’ve only just begun. What a nightmare, just to save $300, not worth it!! Sure wish I would have checked out SiteJabber first. No wonder Gilt has a 39% rating!!

Hi Michelle,

I am writing to you today regarding your experience with Gilt. I can see from your Sitejabber review that you are unhappy with the service you received.

I have taken a look at the order and can see that we previously did not allow a return on this. The reasons for this were because we felt the bag you received matched the sale page. All our items are quality controlled and we take our own photos of the items also.

Ofcourse I can understand that we may be seeing this all wrong. You can always forward more pictures to us if you wish for us to take another look. The previous photos have a shadow over them. Maybe if you provided a pic with better lighting it may help?

Best regards,
James
Customer Service Specialist

James,

Correct, I am unhappy that you, James, are not allowing me to return this “looks like” Gucci bag to Gilt. Final Sale, I understand, if I get what I paid for, but I didn't. Again, you are not addressing the real issue. Stop blaming pictures.

1. The purse Gilt sent me is NOT the purse that is pictured on your GILT website
2. That picture on your website was pulled directly from the GUCCI website.
3. The khaki/putty color purse GILT sent me is not even sold in the GUCCI store.
4. With the “Off White” purse, it could not be more clearly made with the stitching on the purse. Again, James, the GILT purse stitching is the exact same color as the purse. The REAL GUCCI purse has the tan contrasting stitching!
5. GILT IS NOT AN AUTHORIZED GUCCI DEALER!! (see email from GUCCI below)

My intent on SiteJabber, James, is to WARN all consumers of your company, I made a $1300.00 mistake, hopefully this is helpful to someone.

From: Gucci US <assistance@US-onlineshopping.gucci.com>
Subject: Gucci Online Request (EL) [REF:113059256454]
Date: May 15, 2015 at 2:15:15 PM PDT
To: mc.com
Reply-To: assistance@US-onlineshopping.gucci.com
Return-Path: <assistance@US-onlineshopping.gucci.com>

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for contacting Gucci.com.

Please note that we do not authorize the sale of Gucci products online except on our website. The only other websites that are authorized to sell Gucci products are saksfifthavenue.com, bergdorfgoodman.com, neimanmarcus.com, nordstrom.com and net-a-porter.com.

We cannot guarantee that Gucci products purchased on any other websites are authentic nor is there a department or store which can fulfill your inquiry.

For other general inquiries or to view Gucci's online terms of sale, please feel free to visit the Assistance section on our website.

Sincerely,
Gucci

---- Original Message ----
Dear Customer Service,

I have been a loyal customer of Gucci for the past 15 years. We love Gucci. Just recently I made a big mistake. I purchased the Gucci Soho Leather Bag in Off White from a company online named Gilt to save $300. Unfortunately, the color looks nothing like the “off white” bag in the Gucci Store. It’s almost like a Khaki color. Please see pictures below.

But yet the Gilt online store is using your Gucci picture in order sell their Gucci Soho Leather Bag in Off White:

Is Gucci aware of this company doing this sort of advertising? Is Gucci Company the actual supplier of this bag that I purchased from Gilt? And yes, I will only be making my purchases from Gucci from this day forward.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

My apologies again for this. I know how frustrating a situation like this can be.

I would like to stress that we do guarantee that all our items are authentic. We sourced this Gucci bag from a trusted independent supplier which was stated on the sale page. This item was then quality controlled by our team in Kentucky, they would have made sure that all the style numbers and features matched.

Once the item has passed quality control we will then bring it forward to the photo shoot. I understand why one would think the photo on the Gucci website and our website are the same because they are very similar but I assure you they are not, I can have a side by side comparison emailed to you if you are still unsure. Also, because these items don't come in large numbers it is easy that the bag you saw on the sale page could have been the bag you received.

As I mentioned already, feel free to send us in more pictures if you wish. We do forward these onto our Luxury goods department to be reviewed and it is the best way to get a resolution. My apologies again Michelle for any disappointment caused.

All the Best,
James
Customer Service Specialist

May 20, 2015,

Dear James,

This is my last response to you James and my last pictures I will be posting. Again not addressing the true facts that have been stated:
1. GILT do not deliver to me the purse that was pictured on your website. Notice the stitching should be a TAN COLOR like the REAL GUCCI purse.
2. Your “trusted source” IS NOT AUTHORIZED by GUCCI to be selling their purses, therefore chances are they are FAKE!!

I will be filing my complaint with the Better Business Bureau, you’re familiar with them, oh yes, you’ve had 48 complaints with them in the past year. And Amex will be handling this for me hereafter. They have perfect pictures of what GILT was advertising and what they sent to me. Also, Ripoff Report, I should include that one as well!

Tip for consumers: Beware, not honest, final sales, don't stand by their products.

edwardc42
5/18/15

Had a problem applying my discount. Billed the full amount, it took three phone calls to straighten out, but it finally was, and the customer service people were unfailingly pleasant and courteous.

anac27
5/14/15

It is the second time I had to contact costumer service regarding Gilt orders and once again the service was impeccable. I appreciate the promptness in replying my e-mail. Thank you so much.

jillv3
5/14/15

Charged me once when I purchased shoes from them and then again when they shipped. Called them and they stated the other charge should fall off in 3-5 business days!? I have never had this happen with any other online site. This is my first and last time I will buy anything from GILT.

emilyg32
5/12/15

The GILT team is awesome to work with even when an item you ordered is not what you expected. They will work with customers to ensure satisfaction.

Excellent customer service!

linam8
5/10/15

I always find excellent, unique products whether for the home or personal use. Exceptional and professional customer service. My inquiries are always answered on time. I love gilt! Thank you and keep up the good work!

mariad44
5/8/15

I purchased a sweater on April 12, 2015 and was promised delivery by no later than May 4, 2015. May 4th has come and gone-no sweater! I emailed them and told them to cancel the order. I received a reply the next day telling me that my order had been cancelled. No apologies or anything-just 'we cancelled your order'. I am done with them- I do not like doing business with stores that do not have a flexible return policy anyway!

michellez7
5/7/15

They were able to make the change I needed to my order.

tinak21
4/27/15

I first bought a sun umbrella that was listed at $300 and with some discount something I got a good deal. I thought. It was so bad! It didn't have a strap to tie it down when you are not using it. But it is so heavy I didn't think it was worth returning.

I now bought a bath cabinet and I just put it together.. It is again under expectation quality. I can't even get the screws to tighten and the door is hanging on its hinges...

Don't know what to do since I put it together! Awful!
I'm stopping shopping at gilt!

saikats1
4/18/15

I had an excellent experience dealing online (using email) on a billing question. Andrew from customer support researched the issue and send a detail explanation within 15 minutes. I am a happy customer. Thanks Andrew.

gailb31
4/17/15

Answered and made it happen within 5 minutes.

nataliek13
4/16/15

The tracking system said that my package had been delivered, but it was no where to be found. Gilt Customer Service was amazing. I emailed the team and within 24 hours I received a response with a solution that better than expected. The Customer Support team is attentive, helpful, and have customer satisfaction in mind!

6 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gilt staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Has anyone ordered furniture and how was your experience?
1/6/13
Answer
daniellej4
A: Don't purchase ANYTHING from Gilt you may want to return. Their return policy is rigid and unfair. And their customer service department is unhelpful.
4/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Has anyone purchased any artwork from Guilt? Are you satisfied with the canvas quality?
3/31/15
Answer
carlac17
A: I bought the iCanvas Rain Clouds Triptych by Julian Spencer (Canvas). They are Ok... in my opinion, it looks cheap if seen too close. The wood frame is to thin which also makes it look cheap. I don't think the canvases are worth the original price marked in Gilt.
5/12/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gilt staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Photos for Gilt