US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

chamk

I can't say anything about the customer service because I never felt the need to reach them. (in 142 reviews)

heatherb

The one bad thing about this site is the return policy. (in 37 reviews)

annouckl

If the size is wrong you send it back and if they have stock they will send another size or give store credit. (in 25 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

michellel75
5/29/15

Great customer service and products. Great sales when you can catch one, but I have spent small island nation amounts and Gilt has the best couture collection as well

landonb12
5/27/15

They sent me a non-polarized version of Ray-Bans when the price and picture clearly showed a Polarized version. The version they sent me was $41 less on their website; customer service claimed I was wrong with a screenshot of a different product. Offered a store credit, minus shipping, not a full refund. Situation may constitute false advertising and fraud. Waiting back from Gilt customer service to respond fully to the situation; hopefully will be able to positively update this review if and when they decide to fully rectify the problem.

davidb285
5/24/15

Never, ever, ever buy a vintage watch or anything of significant value from Gilt. We bought a vintage Breitling watch knowing that there was to be no return and a 1 year warranty. Upon receipt of the watch, however, it did not work at all. Though we thought it would be an easy process to return and receive a refund given the fact that it never worked, we were sorely mistaken. They responded that,at this price point, we do not take returns. You will have to go through the warranty process." We were awestruck by this response, initiated a dispute with our credit card company and continued to contact Gilt to see if we could find ANYONE with their head screwed on straight. Finally, after 3 weeks and informing them that they had committed fraud under the NY consumer fraud act, they finally decided to issue us a return slip as a result of their 3-5 day decision panel....

sy981
5/23/15

Beware final sale items! I've gotten some items that hold up well, but others are a complete mess. One shirt that I bought ripped the first time I tried it on. Another dress also is ripping around the bust area (and I am not at all busty), that I periodically have to sew back together. Another time I bought an item that the website listed as made in France, but when I opened the package was actually made in Vietnam. Today I received a ring that looked nice on the website but when it arrived looked like a teenager's craft project and already dinged up. All items were either final sale or not worth incurring the cost of sending back.
They wheel you in with "points" that you can redeem but honestly, the quality of their items are such a gamble that I am going to cut my losses and stop purchasing items from Gilt.
Such a nice concept of an upscale discount retailer, but the execution leaves much to be desired. Vet the quality of your items or provide a better return policy and I might come back, but as it stands there are better on-line retailers.

jasonw81
5/22/15

After shopping a few times and going through all the hassels just to cancel and return my orders at Gilt, I decided not to buy anything from this website anymore and found them not trustworthy. Make sure you do research before you purchase anything from that awful website ! They often deceive people that they are selling stuffs at a hugh discount price but often they sell stuffs at a retail price or very slightly cheaper than retail, sometimes even more expensive. For example currently they are selling a "vintage" in other word, used LV backpack at $2299 and it is listed at $2370 on official LV website. It is such a ripoff and it took me so many hours to cancel my final sale order and they kept saying there are nothing they could do but they eventually cancelled my order which proved that they could easily cancel it and made me go thru so many phone calls and hours of chatting... Dont buy anything from Gilt.

jenniferh89
5/22/15

This site sold me a fake gucci purse and when I tried to remove myself from their email list they continue to spam me with multiple daily emails. I have unsubscribed from their list at least 5 times and they continue to spam me daily.

jont32
5/21/15

My daughter was thoughtful to send her mom flowers on Mother's Day. When the package arrived at our house we could see that she had ordered them with my AMEX account through the gilt.com website. When we unpacked them we saw that the flowers were "dead-on-arrival." Even trimming the stems and placing them in water for several hours did not resurrect them. When we called the gilt.com customer service department and explained the situation they refused to offer any remedial action, either replacement flowers or a refund. They told us that they needed to speak with the person who placed the order first. I explained that the order was placed on MY credit card account and they still didn't offer to help. WORST CUSTOMER SERVICE EVER!!!

michellem92
5/18/15

Customer’s beware of making purchases on Gilt! This is my experience. I had purchased the Gucci Soho Leather purse in “Off White” $1338.95. The Gucci purse that was pictured on the Gilt website was the exact SAME picture that is on the Gucci website. The color on the Gucci website is also referred to as “Off White”. The purse that I received from Gilt was a Khaki/Putty(?) color and the stitching of the “signature” gucci “CC” was the same color. Please see the pictures. The purse should be an “off white” (almost white)color with light tan stitching. I emailed my compliant and pictures of comparison of the two purses and Gilt apparently CAN’T/does not want to see the difference. I requested a refund, it was denied, they said “final sale". The purse I purchased is not the one that is pictured on their website. I brought in the this Gilt “Gucci” purse to the Gucci store, they do not sell a color such as the one that Gilt sold me and does not look at all like the “off white” purse that they sell in their store. I contacted Gucci US and the ONLY websites that are authorized to sell Gucci products are Saks, Bergdorf, Neimans, Nordstrom and Net-a-Porter. This deception to their customers is shameful. And to say they can’t see a difference in the two purses when it’s been verified by the Designer themselves is deceitful. Gilt is not an honest company. I am thankful for social media to get the word out there, I’ve only just begun. What a nightmare, just to save $300, not worth it!! Sure wish I would have checked out SiteJabber first. No wonder Gilt has a 39% rating!!

Hi Michelle,

I am writing to you today regarding your experience with Gilt. I can see from your Sitejabber review that you are unhappy with the service you received.

I have taken a look at the order and can see that we previously did not allow a return on this. The reasons for this were because we felt the bag you received matched the sale page. All our items are quality controlled and we take our own photos of the items also.

Ofcourse I can understand that we may be seeing this all wrong. You can always forward more pictures to us if you wish for us to take another look. The previous photos have a shadow over them. Maybe if you provided a pic with better lighting it may help?

Best regards,

James,

Correct, I am unhappy that you, James, are not allowing me to return this “looks like” Gucci bag to Gilt. Final Sale, I understand, if I get what I paid for, but I didn't. Again, you are not addressing the real issue. Stop blaming pictures.

1. The purse Gilt sent me is NOT the purse that is pictured on your GILT website
2. That picture on your website was pulled directly from the GUCCI website.
3. The khaki/putty color purse GILT sent me is not even sold in the GUCCI store.
4. With the “Off White” purse, it could not be more clearly made with the stitching on the purse. Again, James, the GILT purse stitching is the exact same color as the purse. The REAL GUCCI purse has the tan contrasting stitching!
5. GILT IS NOT AN AUTHORIZED GUCCI DEALER!! (see email from GUCCI below)

My intent on SiteJabber, James, is to WARN all consumers of your company, I made a $1300.00 mistake, hopefully this is helpful to someone.

From: Gucci US <assistance@US-onlineshopping.gucci.com>
Subject: Gucci Online Request (EL) [REF:113059256454]
Date: May 15, 2015 at 2:15:15 PM PDT
To: mc.com
Reply-To: assistance@US-onlineshopping.gucci.com
Return-Path: <assistance@US-onlineshopping.gucci.com>

Dear Michelle,

Thank you for contacting Gucci.com.

Please note that we do not authorize the sale of Gucci products online except on our website. The only other websites that are authorized to sell Gucci products are saksfifthavenue.com, bergdorfgoodman.com, neimanmarcus.com, nordstrom.com and net-a-porter.com.

We cannot guarantee that Gucci products purchased on any other websites are authentic nor is there a department or store which can fulfill your inquiry.

For other general inquiries or to view Gucci's online terms of sale, please feel free to visit the Assistance section on our website.

Sincerely,
Gucci

---- Original Message ----
Dear Customer Service,

I have been a loyal customer of Gucci for the past 15 years. We love Gucci. Just recently I made a big mistake. I purchased the Gucci Soho Leather Bag in Off White from a company online named Gilt to save $300. Unfortunately, the color looks nothing like the “off white” bag in the Gucci Store. It’s almost like a Khaki color. Please see pictures below.

But yet the Gilt online store is using your Gucci picture in order sell their Gucci Soho Leather Bag in Off White:

Is Gucci aware of this company doing this sort of advertising? Is Gucci Company the actual supplier of this bag that I purchased from Gilt? And yes, I will only be making my purchases from Gucci from this day forward.

Thank you in advance for your time and I look forward to hearing from you!

Best regards,

Michelle

Hi Michelle,

My apologies again for this. I know how frustrating a situation like this can be.

I would like to stress that we do guarantee that all our items are authentic. We sourced this Gucci bag from a trusted independent supplier which was stated on the sale page. This item was then quality controlled by our team in Kentucky, they would have made sure that all the style numbers and features matched.

Once the item has passed quality control we will then bring it forward to the photo shoot. I understand why one would think the photo on the Gucci website and our website are the same because they are very similar but I assure you they are not, I can have a side by side comparison emailed to you if you are still unsure. Also, because these items don't come in large numbers it is easy that the bag you saw on the sale page could have been the bag you received.

As I mentioned already, feel free to send us in more pictures if you wish. We do forward these onto our Luxury goods department to be reviewed and it is the best way to get a resolution. My apologies again Michelle for any disappointment caused.

All the Best,

May 20, 2015,

Dear James,

This is my last response to you James and my last pictures I will be posting. Again not addressing the true facts that have been stated:
1. GILT do not deliver to me the purse that was pictured on your website. Notice the stitching should be a TAN COLOR like the REAL GUCCI purse.
2. Your “trusted source” IS NOT AUTHORIZED by GUCCI to be selling their purses, therefore chances are they are FAKE!!

I will be filing my complaint with the Better Business Bureau, you’re familiar with them, oh yes, you’ve had 48 complaints with them in the past year. And Amex will be handling this for me hereafter. They have perfect pictures of what GILT was advertising and what they sent to me. Also, Ripoff Report, I should include that one as well!

Tip for consumers: Beware, not honest, final sales, don't stand by their products.

edwardc42
5/18/15

Had a problem applying my discount. Billed the full amount, it took three phone calls to straighten out, but it finally was, and the customer service people were unfailingly pleasant and courteous.

anac27
5/14/15

It is the second time I had to contact costumer service regarding Gilt orders and once again the service was impeccable. I appreciate the promptness in replying my e-mail. Thank you so much.

jillv3
5/14/15

Charged me once when I purchased shoes from them and then again when they shipped. Called them and they stated the other charge should fall off in 3-5 business days!? I have never had this happen with any other online site. This is my first and last time I will buy anything from GILT.

emilyg32
5/12/15

The GILT team is awesome to work with even when an item you ordered is not what you expected. They will work with customers to ensure satisfaction.

Excellent customer service!

linam8
5/10/15

I always find excellent, unique products whether for the home or personal use. Exceptional and professional customer service. My inquiries are always answered on time. I love gilt! Thank you and keep up the good work!

mariad44
5/8/15

I purchased a sweater on April 12, 2015 and was promised delivery by no later than May 4, 2015. May 4th has come and gone-no sweater! I emailed them and told them to cancel the order. I received a reply the next day telling me that my order had been cancelled. No apologies or anything-just 'we cancelled your order'. I am done with them- I do not like doing business with stores that do not have a flexible return policy anyway!

michellez7
5/7/15

They were able to make the change I needed to my order.

tinak21
4/27/15

I first bought a sun umbrella that was listed at $300 and with some discount something I got a good deal. I thought. It was so bad! It didn't have a strap to tie it down when you are not using it. But it is so heavy I didn't think it was worth returning.

I now bought a bath cabinet and I just put it together.. It is again under expectation quality. I can't even get the screws to tighten and the door is hanging on its hinges...

Don't know what to do since I put it together! Awful!
I'm stopping shopping at gilt!

saikats1
4/18/15

I had an excellent experience dealing online (using email) on a billing question. Andrew from customer support researched the issue and send a detail explanation within 15 minutes. I am a happy customer. Thanks Andrew.

gailb31
4/17/15

Answered and made it happen within 5 minutes.

nataliek13
4/16/15

The tracking system said that my package had been delivered, but it was no where to be found. Gilt Customer Service was amazing. I emailed the team and within 24 hours I received a response with a solution that better than expected. The Customer Support team is attentive, helpful, and have customer satisfaction in mind!

evelynt4
4/6/15

I must say that I am extremely impressed with the customer service provided by Gilt. I ordered several things from your company and two of the arrived damage. Your customer service department via Chat, immediately made the adjustments and put me at the top of the waitlist for the item in the future. It took all of 5 minutes of my time... What an awesome way to ensure that you keep customers coming back. I am hooked on Gilt!!!!!

barbarap26
4/2/15

Hi Gilt Friends,

I placed an order during the Rebecca Minkoff event last week, and erroneously left my old apartment address in the shipping field. I contacted customer support, and your representative, Maureen Finnin, helped me promptly, efficiently, and kindly. She even retroactively applied a coupon that I realized I had received just minutes before the sale began, saving me an additional 30%! I could not have been happier with her commitment to customer satisfaction, and she has greatly increased the likelihood that I will order from Gilt again in the very near future!

irism10
3/30/15

Customer service was extremely thoughtful and helpful when I screwed up an order. I have ordered many items from Gilt and have never been disappointed

michellew60
3/29/15

The return process is too lengthy & you cannot get a refund just a credit. It takes almost a month to get your credit. Do not shop here. They used to be much easier to process a return. Not so anymore. Way to many sites out there that are much consumer friendly!!!

scottm102
3/28/15

I recently contacted support for Gilt Groupe to ask them to return a chair that was supposed to be non-returnable, but was defective.

Andrew in Customer Service was so easy to work with and a really great communicator. He helped resolve the issue quickly.

I am very happy and satisfied customer!

fk6
3/27/15

was having an issue with the website and was flustered by not able to get the page to load up, send email to customer service and within 20 minutes they sent the return forms, i was impressed.

ar5685
3/26/15

Bought prada saffiano cuir double bag, which was confirmed to be counterfeit by professional authenticating company (Authenticate4u). After taking longer than the promised 7 day period, gilt refused to accept a return. Contemplating legal action.

rachelr21
3/20/15

It was unclear that my items were unable to be returned with a refund. When I purchased the item, a note came up informing me that my item is able to be returned. I assumed this meant I could get the money back that I paid for the item. This was an incorrect assumption. You can only get your money back if you paid over $199 for the item and this is at a fee. This is pretty unreasonable that I could ONLY get "gilt credit". After speaking with a customer service rep, I was able to return the item once and then informed of the correct policy. Now that I understand, I do not plan on shopping with Gilt again.

mattr39
3/19/15

Just had a horrific customer service experience with your company today. Had a $10 "Insider" merchandise credit because of my prior purchases and a 30% off promo that was mailed to me. Tried to use them on a toaster that I saw on the site, and the site would not take both. Figured that if I talked to customer service via your chat window this would be taken care of quickly. How wrong I was!!! The first rep named Ellen said that I could not combine 2 offers and that she could not do anything for me. Escalated the issue to a supervisor name Cian who gave me the same baloney policy. Then had to escalate the issue yet again to a manager named Mike. He then gave me the same old nonsense. However, I insisted that he come up with an acceptable resolution to the problem. After about 30 minutes of going back and forth with reps, supervisors, and managers, he finally did the right thing and issued the $10 as a credit (as opposed to what you guys are calling a "promo") so that I could use the 30% off promotion as well. Any reasonable retailer (Macy's, Banana Republic, Bloomingdales, etc) would have done just that in the first 2 minutes. It shouldn't take 30 minutes of arguing to buy a toaster. I have had several friends tell me that they have stopped using Gilt because of issues just like this, and I'm really starting to see why. Get it together guys, you are supposed to be a "luxury" retailer.

jessicas83
3/16/15

I received such wonderful service through gilt. I received an order that was partly damaged upon arrival. When I emailed the customer serv department, I was given a sincere apologie and the problem was corrected immediately. Thank you gilt!

lizp20
3/15/15

I received an item I wasn't completely satisfied with and they accepted the return without hassle.

robertw134
3/15/15

I ordered an item on line, received confirmation that the order was accepted, only two receive an email later in the day that they could not fulfill the order. I check the website again, see that the item is still showing available, go through the order process again, only to get the same email later that they can't fulfill the order. Then I go on, order the item in a different color only to receive the wrong item. I checked their website and check - the order acknowledgement was for the shirt I ordered, not the shirt they sent. Then I have to jump through hoops to get a refund.

judym30
3/14/15

Purchased a chandalaire from Guilt. Hired electrician to install said chandalaire. (200.00)
Electrician left put light bulbs in and the 2 sockets are defective. Gilt will not replace the light and will not reimburse the cost of the electrician.

ralucas
3/13/15

I ordered the rylan boots in January. Only when I received shipping confirmation I realized that I did not update my address with Gilt. I tracked my shipment with USPS and the last entry, which was not updated for 2 months showed that the package arrived at the past USPS facility but I never received the package. I was in several interactions with the Gilt team where they tried to track the shipment. Finally we all gave up and Gilt reimbursed the cost. Surprisingly enough 2 months after gilt shipped the package I finally received it. Of course I immediately informed the gilt team and I wanted to pay but they generously declined to compensate for the trouble. During this episode all my interactions w the gilt team were professional, very polite and helpful

lawrenceh28
3/12/15

I had an issue with the wrong shipping address and I was help immediately and I'm very grateful

maryh81
3/9/15

I ordered two counter stools. I was told only one was available though I kept getting notices that my item was available. I contacted customer service twice to cancel the ONE stool. I only heard from them when the item was shipped and they couldn't do anything about it. Then when the one stool did get here it is the wrong color -- that I ordered and that the packing slip lists! I've emailed customer service twice with no response. I will not order from gilt again.

Tip for consumers: Don't order from Gilt.

georgiak5
3/8/15

shipping for return label would cost me $85 from Europe. It cost $10 to arrive. Costomer service would not let me return items via courier which would cost me $20. Do not order from Gilt. Its a joke.

bobbiet1
3/7/15

Recently Gilt sent me an e-mail stating 30% off "most waited for area rugs". I found one I was interested in and but it in my cart with the promotion code. It only showed a discount of $75.00 dollars. When I called to find out why, I couldn't understand the person who had a very strong India accent. Then I was hanged up on. Second call an another India accented voice I actually thought at first I was speaking to the same person. I wasn't. Anyway I asked about the 30% off question. The sell was actually a $75.00 off sale not a 30% as stated. In fine print and almost non- see-able print it does state up to $75.00.
Is anyone else tired of the deceptive advertising from these sites. Needless to say I didn't order the rug.

Tip for consumers: Quality of service poor. Don't purchase from this site.

sandram51
3/7/15

I think you do an amazing job. Your service is always very prompt and diligent. Thank you for making the shopping experience with you so nice.

bronwynb1
3/6/15

I was unhappy with a final sale dress I purchased to be my wedding dress. I understood I couldn't return it, but I reached out to Gilt to find out if anything could be done at all to help me. They were more than gracious and extended me an offer to return the dress for a store credit. Their customer service deserves kudos for the effort and I will definitely be continuing to shop with them.

ts105
3/5/15

I ordered some boots. Noticed they were shipped from ky. Looked up warehouses there. Turns out amazon and zappos have warehouses in same city. Looked on amazon for boot. They sold it for $100 less than gilt. I called cust service to price match so we both could avoid return hassle. It's only $7.95 to return merch over $199. Mine was over that limit. They were only willing to go down $50. Meanwhile, gilt responded to my email request for price match. They said they couldn't do a thing. I wrote back indicating their phone customer service gave me a different story. Bottom line is gilt is good at flash sales that play on your emotions. They aren't good at fulfillment and even tho they own their warehouse it uses the same robots as amazon and is possibly under lease. Gilt is just a middleman. Wait til you can get the product for much less money since they are unwilling to actually do any customer service. I won't buy from them again. Even Nordstom rack had the same shoe for less. They shouldn't need to price match if they were actually pricing the products competitively. There's a lot you can read about the business model and what happens behind the scenes. Gilt should be called jilt.

sherlyj
3/5/15

I would definitely echo the remarks made by others regarding the return policy of this company. I bought 2 chairs in December that were slated to arrive by Christmas. They didn't arrive, which I understood because it was the holidays and that's a very busy time. I called at least 3 times to find out the status of the shipment, but customer service didn't seem to know the cause of the delay. They certainly didn't volunteer that information. They were polite but I thought it was weird that they didn't have any specifics on my order. I cut them some slack about that and they did finally ship the chairs by early January but I kid you not - those chairs looked like "play furniture" for a child. The quality was lacking and one of the legs would not fasten. Every time I sat in it - which wasn't much - I questioned that it could hold my weight and I'm not a big person! The chairs were quite weak because when you sit on them, you feel the chair "give" a little - like the legs will come out from under it. So I called them immediately to take back the chairs. It was then that they pointed out the "no return" policy on furniture. I really wish someone would have pointed it out when I placed the order. I told them I would be willing to negotiate a solution that would benefit both myself and them but they were not willing to listen. I advise anyone to READ THE RETURN POLICY and ANY REVIEWS before purchasing.

stephanieh43
3/3/15

I did not take advantage of a promotional email while checking out. I immediately contacted Gilt's Customer Service, once I noticed that I had not used my coupon code. Rebecca, the specialist, and the entire Gilt Customer Service team was more than exceptional in making sure my 30% was refunded to my account and communicating with me every step of the way. Awesome!!!

daniellej4
2/28/15

DO NOT PURCHASE JEWELRY FROM GILT! The promo pictures do not accurately reflect the true value of the item and they do not stand behind their product. If you attempt to return it, they'll give you the run around and then tell you it is a "non refundable" item. I just wasted $1,000 on a necklace that is worth less than $100. I will NEVER ORDER from Gilt again and I strongly recommend others avoid being caught by their scam tactics.

UPDATE: Gilt ultimately agreed to allow me to return the necklace for a full refund AFTER they read my SiteJabber review. Thank you SiteJabber for all your help! I'll let you know if/when they come through with refunding my money.

2nd UPDATE: Mailed back the necklace over a week ago and I still haven't received a refund.

3rd UPDATE: Although I received an email from Gilt's service rep, James, that I would receive a full refund (see below), I DID NOT RECEIVE A REFUND. I RECEIVED STORE CREDIT. Following is a copy of the email I received from Gilt's service rep. promising me a refund and requesting I modify my Site Jabber review. So now I have $980.00 of store credit with an unethical company that doesn't stand behind its products, services and/or words.

Gilt S. wrote: -------------------------
Hi Danielle,

I'm just following you up again in regards to your review.

First of all let me apologize for the inconvenience that was caused with this order. I wanted to make sure that this was looked into thoroughly and a suitable resolution could be made. Thankfully, we have one.

We will accept a return on the Jennifer Meyer xo Jessica Alba
Pave Ruby Heart Pendant Necklace. I will email you in a few moments with a FedEx label which you can use to return in exchange for a refund. I hope this is the resolution you were looking for.

Also I am going to send you a link where you will have three options. You can remove the review you made, you can edit the review or you can leave the review as it is, the choice is entirely up to you.

If you have any further questions in regards to this, then feel free to let us know!

Kind regards,
Customer Service Specialist

Tip for consumers: If the item you want to purchase is NON RETURNABLE. Don't risk it!

melissam51
2/26/15

I had a problem with some earrings I ordered. The customer service I received was beyond what I would have expected. Thanks, Gilt! Makes me definitely want to order from you again.

jacquiee
2/23/15

Recently purchased a fairly expensive pair of Prada shoes. They arrived with big scratches up one side of the shoe. Shoes were Royal Blue...very difficult to photograph.
GILT would not accept the return. I had to provide photographic evidence..."to their satisfaction" for them to accept them as a return.
The shoes did not photograph well. After several discussions with customer service and photographs they said they would not return the them!!
They sent them to me with the scratches but yet the ownness was on me to prove they were damaged!!?? HUH?

Tip for consumers: DO not purchase any item that says no returns.
It is buyer beware!!
will NEVER purchase under these circumstances again

julieh54
2/23/15

I received fast, friendly and effective customer service. Great experience. Unfortunately, you have to pay for return shipping, so rated 4.

jennifers121
2/22/15

Unbelievably quick response to a damaged shipment. solved the issue, and though there are not any of the item in stock now, the customer service rep Maureen placed them on my wish list in case more come into inventory!

roryj5
2/21/15

I visit Gilt frequently (daily ;) ) and order fairly often. I understand some items are returnable, and some final sale. My last purchase included items that were returnable but I did not read for "credit". Gilt was so kind to honor my wishes of having the items returned bad to my cc. I really appreciate the prompt response and kindness from the customer service. Definitely an encouraging factor to continue to shop on this site. I recently had a very different experience with another company and will remain loyal to Gilt for "accommodating" the customer. I can't thank you enough for your diligence and detection to your shoppers.

emilyd23
2/18/15

Fast and excellent

christinet16
2/18/15

Customer service is worse than bad!!!!!! No response worth anything other than a canned-response. No definite answer to questions.

Tip for consumers: don't bother. Unless you have unlimited time to waste for delivery!!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gilt staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: Has anyone ordered furniture and how was your experience?
1/6/13
Answer
daniellej4
A: Don't purchase ANYTHING from Gilt you may want to return. Their return policy is rigid and unfair. And their customer service department is unhelpful.
4/1/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Has anyone purchased any artwork from Guilt? Are you satisfied with the canvas quality?
3/31/15
Answer
carlac17
A: I bought the iCanvas Rain Clouds Triptych by Julian Spencer (Canvas). They are Ok... in my opinion, it looks cheap if seen too close. The wood frame is to thin which also makes it look cheap. I don't think the canvases are worth the original price marked in Gilt.
2 weeks ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gilt staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

16 Photos for Gilt