US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

susans216
4/23/16

Used Gift Card Granny to find out who would give me the most money for my gift card. They directed me to a site called Gift Card Rescue. Bottom line: Gift Card Rescue took my gift card and never sent me a check for it. Gift Card Granny says they guarantee cards, but their only advice has been to deal directly with Gift Card Rescue, which neither answers its phones or its emails. Maybe some of the sites associated with Gift Card Granny are legit, but clearly they don't screen them or care if they are.

robertk87
3/21/16

I was going to a national restaurant for dinner so I decided to look for a coupon online. I didn't find a coupon but found a digital gift card for this restaurant at "gift card granny.com" so I purchased it. 8 hours later on our way out to eat, still no digital card. I guess electric from Chicago doesn't move very fast. I bought one in the past on eBay and had it within 5 minuets to my email account, Chicago must be sending it to my email server by way of pony express. Now nearly 24 hours later, still no digital gift card in my email. If it ever comes I'll use it but if your using it soon don't go to giftcardgranny.com also known as "gift card spread.com"

jana65
7/27/14

Gets You The Most Money For Your GiftCard-Quick And Easy To Use !

laurieh10
10/4/13

Great way to get notifications about where gift cards you want are listed. Good comparison across multiple sites.

kirillo
7/10/13

This is a great site to compare multiple competitors that buy and sell you gift cards. On this site you can see right away how much various GC site offer for your selling and buying GC. I refer to it first before going to my favorite ones. Thanks.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Gift Card Granny staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 weeks ago
Add your answer
6/8/15
Answer
giftcardg
A: Gift cards are not sold directly through Gift Card Granny, but rather through our partners. Every partner listed on site has a Buyer's Protection Policy in place should a situation like this occur. To view all of these policies, please visit:http:/www.giftcardgranny.com/buyer-protection/.
6/8/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the Gift Card Granny staff and other customers.
Gift Card Granny?