US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

warrene5
Veteran Reviewer
6/3/14

Hey Victor, Its your big mouth that inspires us to find and review all your sites.
With luck maybe the admins will keep you banned.
----------------------

Wow the get freaky loser GOT FREAKY and STRANGE and is BACK again . . .
(yet again, just when it was nice and quiet here.)

Victor REALLY how old are you???
(you throw a temper tantrum like a spoiled kid . . . )

I see get freaky rep has mouthed off and then went into hiding again.
"The user you are looking for is no longer active on this site."

----------------------

Got Freaky rep now claims Mai N and I are competitors? Right . . . and we have posted thousands of reviews as a cover! ( how devious!)

Now the deranged get freaky liar is claiming that Mai N and I:
"expressed support and sympathy for both Al Qaeda and the Boston marathon bombing"

Where does this smack talking creep get all the sewage that pours out of his mouth . . .
----------------------

They also have a pop up that says "how to Eat & Train like Arnold"
WELL THEN we all know which bodybuilder Arnold they mean (Schwarzenegger) . I wonder what he would think about this?

I have added an picture of it here at the top of this review page.

bobr23
Apprentice Reviewer
5/29/14

Why do I have to give a 1 star rating? Sitejabber should implement a Negative star rating for sites like this. I'd like to stick some steroids up this guy's ......... well let's just say where the Sun don't shine. Catch my drift ya'll?

main2
Expert Reviewer
5/22/14

Website states they sell U.S. FDA authorized and legal Steroids, yet...
Owner Country: Saint Kitts and Nevis
Website Location: United States

They claim they are "legal", but needs to have the owner of their scam website from a different country... Can you say Scared and Paranoid, maybe they used there own black-market drugs!

Read more from ProfessionalMuscle.com (science anabolics lab international): http://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/professional-muscle-forum/48225-science-anabolics-lab-international.html

Why do these type of websites display text as if being read by and intended for a slow person with an inferiority complex?

Site: hxxp://www.getfreakybig.com or hxxp://www.getsteroidsonline.com (which ever they are using now)
Mailing Address:

(888) 444-3997
hxxp://www.getsteroidsonline.com

BBB file opened: 04/13/2009
Business started: 12/15/2008

Licensing - This company is in an industry that may require licensing, bonding or registration in order to lawfully do business. BBB encourages you to check with the appropriate agency to be certain any requirements are currently being met.

These agencies may include:
State of Hawaii Department of Taxation
PO Box 1425
Honolulu, HI96806-1425
(808) 587-4242

BBB records show a license number of W87562369-01 for this company, issued by State of Hawaii Department of Taxation. Their web address is http://pahoehoe.ehawaii.gov/tls/app.
Type: General Excise Tax

Type of Entity - Limited Liability Company
Contact Information - Principal: Mr. Lee Folkins (Mgr)
Business Category - Online Drug & Prescription Services

Word Mark: GHRP-2
Status/ NEW APPLICATION - RECORD INITIALIZED NOT ASSIGNED TO EXAMINER
Status Date: 3/21/2014
Serial Number: 86215623
Filing Date: 3/9/2014
Goods and Services: Dietary and nutritional supplements
Type Of Mark: TradeMark
Last Applicant/Owner: Science Anabolics Labs International LLC, Las Veags, NV 89102

Correspondent:
JOSEPH P SCHILLECI
SCHILLECI & TORTORICI P.C.
512 MONTGOMERY HWY STE 210
BIRMINGHAM, AL 35216-1899

=== Initial ★☆☆☆☆ 12/28/13 ===
Here is their "site rep" typical reply to reviewers!
⌦ I don't know of any "legitimate and reputable company" that makes immature and childish comments about people like this except this "website" rep!

"victor s. [Getfreakybig Rep] hahahaha! Another anonymous internet tough guy getting paid $7.50 an hour by his boss peddling some liver failure junk to 10 year old kids on Amazon so he can score his next $10 crack rock on the corner. <snip reviewer> is just upset because one of our reps (who benches 315 for 3 sets of 10 as easy as <snip reviewer> mom on a Friday night) has had an on and off again relationship with his mother. Just because one of our reps has a passionate love affair going down with your mom does not mean you have to be a full time hater. Sorry bro, take your wimpy nonsense down the road along with the rest of the your buddy haters on the .02 cent websites you mention in your posts. Happy 1014!!!!!!!!!!!"

Note the lack of any education in that immature site rep's reply! 1014 ???
======

Response to site Rep reply below to my review:

☠ RE: victor s. [Getfreakybig Rep] - "These people just can't compete with our industry leading money back guarantee so they like to whine all day long on sites like this one about everything under the sun. Again, beware bait and switch scammers peddling liver failure products to kids. We sell ONLY the absolute strongest HARDCORE LEGAL ANABOLICS known to mankind"

✍ Do you even or can you comprehend what was written in the review? Open the basement door, ask grandma if you can come up and get some glasses and re-read the review!

❶ "can't compete with our industry leading money back guarantee"
✋ Where did you read where I asked for one? Reading is fundamental, you know! And comprehension is the key!!

❷ "they like to whine all day long on sites like this one"
✋ And YOU came here for "What"?? To complain, whine and blame everyone else on your failure and small PP!

❸ "beware bait and switch scammers peddling liver failure products to kids"
✋ ? Where did you read in the review where it "promoted" anything?
✋ And you are trying to sell "What"??? (see review below)

❹ "We sell ONLY the absolute strongest HARDCORE LEGAL ANABOLICS"
✋ No, YOU are "trying" to sell unregulated prescription "Black Market" pharmaceutical drugs across international borders without a prescription, which BTW could kill people!

====== Initial ★☆☆☆☆ review 12/15/13 ======
The website should be considered as "rogue" due to unlawful or unsafe practices.

IE: An Illegal Internet Pharmacy selling prescription "Black Market" pharmaceutical drugs across international borders without a prescription.

Illegal Anabolic Steroid Use:
☛ Are legal ONLY when appropriately prescribed for very specific medical conditions under the supervision of a physician.
☛ Getting them any other way is ILLEGAL.
☛ Using them for "personal purposes" is ILLEGAL.
☛ Getting them from some quack supplier via the internet is ILLEGAL and STUPID, as you have no idea what you will actually get.

In case you were wondering, abusing steroids is illegal because doing so is extremely hazardous to your health. Not to mention that they'll make your testicles shrink to the size of grapes. But hey, it's your body and your criminal record, right?

☛ Are Steroids Illegal?
Yes --- Without a doctor's prescription for a medical condition, it's against the law to possess, sell, or distribute anabolic steroids.
☠ Legal prosecution can be a serious side effect of Illicit Steroid Use.

The National Institute on Drug Abuse (NIDA):

What Are the Health Hazards?
☠ Some of the main side effects of anabolic steroid abuse are trembling, severe acne, fluid retention, aching joints, high blood pressure, lower HDL (the "good" form of cholesterol), jaundice, and liver tumors.

☠ Also, people who inject steroids with shared needles run the risk of contracting or transmitting hepatitis or HIV, the virus that causes AIDS.

Other side effects include:
☠ For men, shrunken testicles, reduced sperm count, impotence, infertility, baldness, development of breasts, difficulty or pain in urinating, and an enlarged prostate.

jmans
1/29/14

This company and how they handle business is a JOKE! The Rep who handles their "calls" is a JERK...there are plenty of companies out there worth giving your business to, and this is NOT one of them. They won't be around long. I'm guessing its owned by a washed up athlete.

suchas
12/13/13

Such a scam, Just look at the rep from the company bashing everyones reviews and trying to discredit anyone who says anything about the product. Save your money and buy real gear or stay natural and take real supplements.

josev13
10/16/13

I've purchased the dianibol and test from this. Site I'm not to sure if it was these products that worked for me or if it was the intense training but what I can say is before taking the products I had a skinny frame and I worked out taking gasparie products for 2 months I stopped taking the sups and achieved some results but I felt stuck from there so I decided to buy dbol and test from this site contact was great shipping was discret and fast but there was little information as to what I was tAking anyway long story short after my first week of taking these products I felt my skeletal muscle change and I could see my bone density getting thicker and stronger also I took no protien or any other supplements while on these products( keep that in mind.) so I stArted working out with my cousin who was already decently strong and had a good physic and no bull $#*! after 2 weeks I sky rocketed in strength I surpassed him in all his lifts and just kept getting stronger I literally felt like the hulk cause I would never get tired and after every set I was able to keep increasing the weight I like by up to 10lbs a day no bull$#*!..my arms grew 2 inches in 1 and a half months witch is extremely fast even tho I never finished my 2 month cycle I got $#*!y didn't eat or take protien right I lost my results almost just as quickly lol ohh and also after my 2 month cycle was over a customer service rep. Contacted me asked how I liked the products if I was interested in more ect. Ect. So once again contact was great I'm not here to tell lies but is is my story on this website and what it did for me not sure if ill buy again cause I'm still a little skeptical but half the reviews I was reading About People saying this site was a scam is a lie its legit and remember these are not real steroids there giving your there basically a safe alternative for quicker results or just keep in mind there the same as going to gnc and buying some bull crap supplement with jay cutler on the cover saying he took this and got that big lets be realistic now..lol...so if you shop at gnc and still look the same might as well give this a shot it won't you waste your money anyway and based on the results I got this sites products have definitely out proven any gnc sold supplement any questions leave a comment...

gregorya3
8/20/13

I'm very interested in using these product to gain SERIOUS muscle at a rapid pace and I want to know if my money will be WELL SPENT on gettin this 8 week cycle to achieve the physique I'm tryin to create for myself and do I have to worry about failing any drug test ....let me know if this is the REAL DEAL or just some fly by night operation.

johnd177
7/1/13

bought the get freaky big stack,while waiting on product I found awful reviews,not one good one.Paid 250 bucks before I reviewed them thats my fault.Website is not easy to use.Website brags about money back if not happy.Sent many emails no response.Even tried calling no answer.I just bought 250 dollars worth of sugar pills.STAY AWAY FROM THIS SITE SCAM!!!!!

jefffj
7/28/12

This site is a scam. I had ordered winnabol, paid with credit card, never came to my house. I called about it and the person had no response he said it shouldve been there and then i was disconnected.

markl
1/11/10

All I can say is that my bench went from just 225 pouns for 5 reps max to 315 for three sets of 10 reps. I also gained 20 pounds of solid muscle in one month eating right and training hard. The product I used was there "Get Freaky Big Stack" and it was worth the investment to get the results I wanted. I would buy from this site again and I have recommended these guys to my friends.

dylonp
EXPERT
8/19/09

This site just screams scam to me. Legal steroids? please... spare me.

Best Fitness Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber