US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

darleneb14

I started filling in the information and then it asked for my credit card number. (in 30 reviews)

kobeb2

If you decide not to continue your FreeShipping.com membership, simply log on to cancel during your review. (in 26 reviews)

johnl161

I called to find out about getting my money back since I paid but got no time to use service. (in 32 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

karenc56
4/25/15

I have had a membership with this company for a couple of years now and I can say this program has only gotten better since I joined. Basically, I pay a monthly fee of $12.95. This allows me to receive up to a $10 reimbursement for each completed transaction placed through Freeshipping.com as long as the vendor I shop with is a member of the program. This is true up to a maximum of $500 per year. Additionally, every quarter, I receive 10% cash back via a check. It also comes with a reimbursement on return shipments and Price Protection. I hope this helps because I am so glad that I joined!

samv13
4/23/15

Simply don't care that they are screwing you over. I called like 3-4 times and talked to them about how I could start earning cash-back and freeshipping rebates and they told by the end of the month. So I waited and at the beginning of the new month I went crazy and bought like a gazillion stuff from different merchants, couple of days later I see that they are all declined . I call them and they say they simply made a mistake it was not this month, it will be next month. OHH WHATTT? and there in nothing in the world that they can do about it?!! and let me tell you this was their supervisor... I just closed my account with them and will start looking for a company that cares...because sometimes its not about money but about honesty and the way they handle situations like this...

Tip for consumers: READ THE FINEPRINT

ryanb66
4/21/15

I think most people are complaining because they forgot to cancel before the trial ends. I did the free trial and here's what I got: $9.97 refund check for my first shipping purchase. A $10 Walmart giftcard as promised (for joining). And another small rebate check for $1.47. The only downside is it took nearly two months to see everything in the mail. It is a legitimate sight, you just have to justify if you spend this much on shipping to offset the monthly fee. Hope this helps!

patriciab56
4/16/15

I ordered a swing set from Walmart in December 2014 for my granddaughters and just noticed (because I hardly ever use this account) that my card has been charged $12.97 every month starting in December 2014. I would like my money back please. I am not aware of this company and have not used services with you. I called the phone number and was told maybe I could have $12 back. Come on. What a rip off. Do the right thing here. You have taken $64.85 from me between Dec 2014 and April 2015.

rn9
4/15/15

They billed me twice after I contacted them to refund the money. I have never ordered anything online in the prior 2 months since they started deducting money from my account. I do not know how they got hold of my credit card account. I have been fighting with them for 3 months and they refuse to refund the full amount they owe me. This is a big scam.
- RN

jennaf4
4/14/15

I went through the tedious process to get 15$ off shipping at Shari's Berries. First of all they make canceling confusing. Second, they take 3 MONTHS to send you the check so if you don't cancel before you receive your check you're screwed. (Cancel right away, you will forget.) THEN when I finally got my check they only sent me 10$. I emailed them and the guy said oh you must not have clicked the special box. We'll send you the extra 5$ though. Wtf? This company is so sketchy. I wonder how much money they have screwed people out of because by the time they send you the check a lot of people probably don't remember how much it was supposed to be for. Use this company to get free shipping free when you can, but be very very careful.

caroh1
3/23/15

They have billed me for months and I have never used or registered for services and they refuse to stop billing me.
What a total scam

Tip for consumers: DO NOT USE

shirleys47
3/17/15

I wrote one of the most cutting reviews of freeshipping.com on this website, but promised to come back and correct it if I received a check and my credit card was not charged. I cancelled 5 days after joining, and my Discover card was NOT charged!! (I checked.) But the great thing is, today in my mailbox was a check from freeshipping.com for $30.00 - the original $20.00 to sign up (for buying a $17 hair dryer at Walmart) and a $10.00 shipping rebate from Amazon.com. (Now I wish I'd submitted the eBay shipping, too! :-))

I have to say, THEY ARE HONEST. My explanation of how they *could* scam us (because of the delay between canceling the membership and getting a check) was not the way they actually *do* it. My rebates were obviously processed and checks mailed after I had cancelled the membership and they had not charged me anything.

For anyone who averages more than $12.95 on online shipping normally (when you do not belong to a free-shipping club), this is a good deal and you will save. For anyone at all, you can get a trial membership, really get the $20 for signing up, and get your shipping back for a week - eventually You just have to remember to cancel your membership before the week is over to avoid being charged. You will not get your checks quickly, but you will get them.

I don't know how they manage to do it, but the fact is that they do. I have a $30 check in my purse to prove it.

Blessings!

Shirley

Tip for consumers: If you take a 7-day trial membership and don't want to pay, do not forget to cancel before the week is over! Keep the membership more than a week only if you already average more than $12.95 a month on online shipping. Be patient for your checks to arrive.

jenniferj47
2/25/15

I did not see anywhere on their website that they charge a monthly fee. I was surprised to see almost $13 charged to my account for something I used once to save $5 or $6 bucks on shipping. I never would have enrolled. I thought providing my card information was to receive rebates on shipping.

akilahm
2/23/15

So I was mentioned this website in my e.l.f confirmation email for my order. I knew this website was too good to be true so I read almost everything on the site even the terms and conditions and did not see any indication of a charge for this website. Well long story short I realized there was $12 (with change) missing from my bank account, I got notified it was this website and I called them up and they gave me my money back.

Piece of advice to freeshipping.com: There's no point adding a "clearly unwritten catch" if you're going to refund the money anyway. You're probably not even making any money. Just end this silly business of yours.

Tip for consumers: Just pay the shipping fee.

digesd
2/22/15

Tip for consumers: Don't use it, it is a scam! They will be charging you for $12/mo and you will have to wait more to get your rewards. Like in my case I have to wait 2 months and pay them $25 to get my $10

jamesg117
2/18/15

As I was sending flowers to mom and grandmother for Valentine's Day, I was offered free shipping by signing up for a freeshipping membership - and giving my credit card information. It was explained I would get my rebates after I signed up. I sent the orders in 2 weeks ago, and was billed for shipping, and still have not received a rebate. I wrote three unanswered e-mails to three different "freeshipping.com" addresses over the last week asking how and when I would get my rebates. I have heard nothing. My free membership becomes a paid membership on March 1. I will be cancelling my membership, and I hope I won't be scammed out of any more money.

kyles58
2/15/15

Worst service ever. Signed me up for "free" shipping for one package that I needed, but little did I know that I was not just eligible for free shipping for this one package, I had to now pay a monthly rate for absolutely nothing! What a deal!

Never sign up for this company. Never associate with them or do business with them. Stay away!

Tip for consumers: Save yourself before it's too late!

maeganm
2/14/15

OMG Biggest joke of a company ever! Probably the rudest costumer service I've ever dealt with. I've never received so much attitude from someone. Also what a scam!! Never ready anything about a monthly membership fee and why is it taking so long to get the rebate back. Will never use this site again and will never recommend it to anyone. Not only will I not recommend it, ill defer people away from it!

Tip for consumers: Don't!!

rutha15
2/6/15

Scammers what a horrible joke. Total rip off. They are nasty people to deal with BAD attitudes!
I have sent Alice a private message about the customer service reps. They really need to make some kind of contact with their customers as I never heard boo from them until I notice the charge, not one welcome, thank you, promotions zero email. There is something wrong when a service such as this doesn't't say Boo but want $$....with no services render!

Tip for consumers: Don't get caught up with this horrible company.

wendells12
2/6/15

The monthly membership fee of $ 12.97 only is beneficial if your monthly purchases are greater than $ 129.70 since they base the discount on your total net purchases. In many cases the discount or "free shipping" directly from a retailer (which this site does not allow special retailer coupons) saves you a lot more than using this site. It's hardly "free shipping"which the retailers themselves lure you to go to this site.

Tip for consumers: For most consumers compute your actual savings against the membership fee to see if you are really saving any money at all.

toms141
2/4/15

I bought a Christmas gift from Wal Mart on line in Dec 2014. This outfit said I signed up for their service at the same time. That is a lie. This is a scam and rip off operation.

bobw63
2/2/15

We were getting charged $12.97 per month unknowingly until we closely checked our credit card statement. This charge was listed as "IC *FREESHIPPING.COM 855-266-7047 CT" We called our credit card company, Bank of America and they contacted the merchant. Come to find out, we had ordered Christmas cards from Current located in Colorado Springs CO 80941. Somehow during that transaction, "FREESHIPPING" was signed up as a monthly subscription. We ended up paying for two months and finally got it canceled. CAVEAT EMPTOR. (Let the buyer beware)

jml2
1/27/15

New Years day, freeshipping.com obtained enough information to cram their fee on my credit card. In NO WAY did I knowingly authorize this charge. Freeshipping.com represents an industry one step away from identity theft.

johnd328
1/20/15

I do not what gives this company the rite to go into my account and charge me $12.95 without my approval, I do not know who they are, People should be aware of FREESHIPPING.COM is stealing money from people I had contacted my bank and put stop on the charge and made a claim.
People need to be aware that FREESHIPPING.COM will go in your account and take money with out your approval how they got my info I do not know.
You should be ashamed of yourself FREESHIPPING.COM that you have to stoop that low and steal money, What are you people petty thief's Dope Fien Mentality/Move you that hard up for money? I will be contacting the Better Business Bureaus and making a complaint.(THIEF'S THIEF'S THIEF'S THIEF'S THIEF'S THIEF'S THIEF'S THIEF'S)

disgusteda
1/10/15

Scam. Why would you need to pay for a service that you can get free online? Have you heard of ebates? It is legit and FREE. Alice please go get a legitimate line of work. Stop being swindlers who prey upon the innocent people. The company I made a purchase from will be hearing from me as well.

Tip for consumers: DONT DO IT.

bevf1
1/8/15

I want to cancel my 'subscription'. Didn't know they would start charging me monthly for something I won't use. My bad. But I want to cancel.

kentm15
1/6/15

Made a Sears Parts purchase and got the $10 Sears Card offer to sign up for FreeShipping.com. No membership fees were mentioned, even in the FAQ. There was one FAQ that mentioned what your billing statement would look like from the fee charged, but that was it. Glad I found this site because for $12.97 a month it's bogus, IMO.

suzannep10
12/29/14

A red flag went up when the information to sign up wanted my credit/debit card information without any mention of charges! Bad business practices. Needless to say I looked up reviews for this company before going any further. Will never give out my credit/debit card information without full disclosure first.

reviewu
12/23/14

I would give them a negative 5 customer service is flat out rude they also cancelled my account after not stating clearly that it is one membership per household but they never mentioned you can take the next offer that comes up when you shop around and get another membership after cancelling the trial there is also no way on there that you can still log into your account and resume your membership so they dont have to complain about you making another account in the future but I guess just the the review below if there not making money off of you they dont want you SHAME ON THEM!!!!! Plus what do they have to complain about they take so many peoples money themselves but there not the bad ones other people are and customer service cant even give you a chance or a warning about it its just flat out rude but we should get to the bottom of it just like how they want others to give them a chance they should with us too especially if not everything is clear SHAME!!!!

Tip for consumers: Do not use and if your going to contact customer service for whatever reason do it through email so you also have evidence of there kindness not.......There rude

bbb6
12/23/14

SCAM!! They are a bunch of crooks that just hope to take your money and not have to refund you for any of your shipping charges. They cancelled my account because I had had another account about a year ago that I cancelled during the trial period. I also had an account open for about 7 months in 2013 when I paid monthly membership fees, and as allowed by freeshipping.com policy I did file for rebates. I recently was offered another membership so I signed up again because for me the membership fee was worth getting a rebate on shipping costs. Just yesterday they cancelled my account, so when I called they said I was "misusing" their services; Well, I suppose if they are not making money off of me, that would not make them happy and it would be to their advantage to cancel my account. Just remember that the premise of such businesses is that they will make money off of those who shop only infrequently; If you shop a lot and file for rebates, then your account will get cancelled eventually because they are losing money on you.

jodiv3
12/21/14

I don't think the problems you are all having has to do directly with FreeShipping, as much as it is the company that is referring you to them... I think the companies on contract with FS do a miserable job of selling FS, simply because they lead you to believe you will not be paying a dime for this service... If you found FreeShip on your own, I do not think most of you would be having these problems. I joined, and then cancelled simply because I do not need to think about getting my full value for my membership by spending more than I usually do... I need to think about how NOT to spend anymore! lol I have to start spending less this coming year, otherwise I would not have cancelled my membership. But, if you do alot of online purchasing, I do think this would be worth your while. I wish I had had this this whole past year!!! When I was overspending, I certainly wish I was signed up with this service! I also wish that eBay and Zulily were on their list, then I would DEFINITELY have kept my membership! Still, I think with a potential $2,500 in rebates (shipping incl), this is money well spent!!! Please give this a thorough look, as I was able to pay $12.97/mo, while getting free shipping and rebates... and, now, you can process everything online, as well as cancelling this membership! For me, this was a pleasant experience... as long as you know upfront what will be charged to you ~

Tip for consumers: Know in advance what you will be charged, and use their online service to process all of your rebates, etc.... Also, get to your store of choice through the link on this site! And, have fun!!!

curtism26
12/15/14

I was offered a free 30 day trial in August 2014. I used my membership for shipping rebates. I cancelled the trial membership and was not charged. A month later I was offered another trial membership after a Sears.com purchase. I accepted. Before submitting claims or making purchases, I emailed and phoned shipping.com to find out whether I was eligible for another 30 day trial membership. The person on the phone said that if I was offered the membership, I was entitled. It would be considered a new membership with 12 shipping rebate claims allowed per website regardless whether I made shipping claims under the previous membership. The shipping.com email also indicated that I was eligible for claims. I emailed a couple days ago to find out why I had not been paid my claims yet. They said I was not eligible. In no way in their correspondence have they been clear why. Nothing on the website or in the free trial offer indicates a person cannot cancel and sign up for a new membership. The only restrictions are per membership year. Their correspondence regarding the issue has been borderline nasty.

Tip for consumers: don't

scammerf
12/9/14

Hi. I was looking for a job earlier today when I stumbled across this listing in craiglist http://manila.craigslist.com.ph/csr/4792568276.html (I am in the Philippines looking for a home-based job)

I sent my resume and I immediately received a reply from a certain Paul Wexler asking for my skype details so we can discuss the job. Basically, I am a stay at home sales agent and my role is to have customers sign up for these 'gift cards' and other 'deals' by utilizing the scripts he sent to my email. I received the scripts and went through it and it all just sounds like a scam. It's basically a sales pitch and rebuttals and terms & conditions for different products like Energy Savings Solutions, Great Fun, Shoppers Advantage and Safe Data Trust & Stealth. I also saw FreeShipping somewhere in there. It is in PDF format but it has got to be the most notorious looking file I have received from a 'business company'. It's just a bunch of photocopied documents and it's obvious that these photocopies have been photocopied again and again because some pages are unreadable. Now, the part where my inner 'scam alarm' sounded was the part where I have to get a customer's credit card number, CVV and expiry date. I have worked for Bell Canada, AT&T and HP and I am not new to processing credit cards. Those 3 companies take care of your information! This one, I highly doubt it! These people are hiring people on the other side of the world and they expect them to collect credit card information! Stay away from Energy Savings Solutions, Great Fun, Shoppers Advantage and Safe Data Trust & Stealth and any other affiliated companies with them. I won't go into more details. I am going to provide a link of the PDF file this certain Paul Wexler from Texas sent me and you be the judge! http://www.filehosting.org/file/details/466249/scan0234.pdf

denisej7
12/8/14

Total scam. I did not sign up for this and just looked at my statement details. I have been charged for many months. Called to cancel and they won't do anything about it.
Total scam.

Tip for consumers: Don't sign up
Look at your bills carefully

darleneb14
12/3/14

This site was recommended from another website. I came to the site to get more information and they want you to sign up first. I don't usually like to do that because I want to know what it's about. I started filling in the information and then it asked for my credit card number. I thought that was really odd for something that did not mention a price. I stopped filling out the form and did not submit anything. Now I'm getting e-mails about forgetting to finish the process. I am going to unsubscribe.

I was looking for reviews about the company and this site popped up. It confirmed my suspicions that something was not right. I can hardly believe all the negative comments! The representative who has been responding has to be at a loss on how to handle these reviews.

jeanc21
11/30/14

Towards the end of my 7-day trial offer I decided I probably wouldn't use the service - but I couldn't find how to cancel on their website, so I slipped into day 8 and was, of course, billed. I did finally figure it out (the HELP menu), so after I cancelled on day 8, I wrote Customer Service and explained it was not intuitive to go to a HELP menu to find my Account information (and suggested they change that feature to something more straightforward); and I requested a refund on my first month billing. They got back to me 9 hours later - on a weekend - and issued a courtesy refund, indicating the refund would post to my account in 2-3 days. I haven't seen any action on the $10 cashback (documentation from Ebay purchase sent in 11/21) - but their submission confirmation said "We will review the documentation provided in the order it was received, and your claim will be processed within 3-6 weeks" - so I will be patient. In all - so far a very positive experience!

daveb86
11/12/14

I put this under "scam" because they keep charging you $10/mo. and never have to ask you (like at least every year) if you still want the service or it should automatically cancel. My credit card bill/monoth is >$5K, so i just missed this small charge per month until about 4 years when i said what is this?! To my chagrin, i had paid these people for something i never used. Sounds good if you use it, but it's a scam if you do not because they should have to positively get you to recommit every year in my view.

timothyh24
11/9/14

just another on line con job trying to convince the internet general public that this is a great deal. it is nothing but a scam game getting a little of your money every month.BEWARE!!!!!

Tip for consumers: stay away

georges102
11/7/14

I signed up for the 30 day free trial, I purchased a shirt from Nordstrom, then I cancelled my trial a couple days before the charges would start. A couple weeks later I received a check for $4.95 in the mail. GREAT service! GREAT experience!

Tip for consumers: They offer other programs as well, that all look very interesting. If you shop a lot on line, you owe it to yourself to check them out, especially with the holidays coming up as they also have a free returns program.

teresap12
11/4/14

Signed up July 2014 and so far I have received close to $400 in rebates and cash back rewards. The FreeShipping 30 day trial offer was explicit about the monthly charge of 12.97 if you choose to keep the membership. I have communicated via email about certain issues and received timely feedback. If you are an online shopper then the membership will be beneficial for you. The cash back rewards are a great bonus!

michaelf98
11/3/14

I spent over $20,000 & they kept all my rebates to themselves! They are a scam company & I recommend you using UPROMISE.COM. They actually pay out! WORST experience in my life!

Tip for consumers: STAY FAR AWAY FROM THIS WEBSITE!

nicolasm17
9/28/14

They charge for this “service”? I signed up today to get the Walmart card, but saw nothing about a monthly charge. Having read these reviews I’ve cancelled my account. Now we shall see if they try to charge me.

Tip for consumers: Beware of hidden charges.

maulena
9/2/14

Dear Sirs

I don't feel comfortable about putting very negative review since it might be mistake from both sides, so I put 5 stars, hoping that you will earn them, but this is a NEGATIVE review.

I feel bitter if not very angry with how our partnership had worked out.
It's been 3 month since you've told me you'd answer and you never did.
But my biggest concern is that my banking account being charged
it has been charged
It's been 3 month since you've told me you'd answer and you never did.
But my biggest concern is that my banking account being charged
every month since 07/03/14.
As hackneyed as it sounds: there must be a mistake.
I have never had used any of your services,
the only time I sent documentation for free shipping rebate was three months ago
That's it
I never have intended signing up for something to pay each month, sine I have never used this service again.
I must have stupidly press some button, which is ironic since I am probably the only person in the world who reads "Terms and Conditions"
I am not sure if it is just a mistake and you are able to refund me 12.97$ for each of three months
(the charge for september is currently processing)
or it is a scam and I was fooled into giving you my credit card information.

I wouldn't notice it if only it wasn't the fundraising money we've been raising for XANGO Goodness cause.
I urge and plea you to make this refund and cancel it as soon as you can.
And please accept my apologies for any inconveniences I caused you.
Sincerely Yours,
Leo

Tip for consumers: Be very careful, please.

ariannaa
8/27/14

They billed me 12.95 not once but TWICE in a week AFTER i had repeatedly contacted them to stop doing this but they have continued i am now in the process of contacting the better business bureau as well as the attorney general. This service is a scam

Tip for consumers: dont use unless you want them to keep charging you multiple times

johnl161
8/6/14

I canceled my membership online. I paid the 12.97 on 08/05/14. I saw the charge on 08/06/14 so I went online to cancel on 08/06/14. Even though I paid the fee my membership was canceled immediately. I called to find out about getting my money back since I paid but got no time to use service. I was told I should have called instead of canceling online but they would not extend my membership nor give me my money back. It does not tell you this online.
What a scam!!

db69
7/26/14

I don't know why all the bad reviews. I shop alot online and rarely pay for shipping. I get a check like clockwork from these folks every 3 months and it more than pays for the $12.97 a month membership charge. They also pay to ship back and item. I like them so far..no complaints.

jerryb48
7/26/14

After getting my third bill for $12.97, I noticed that I had been billed the month before also. I called their number and was informed that I signed up for a Wal-Mart charge card and that their ad came up on a POP UP. They said I got a $20..00 rebate and was notified by e-mail.
I told them I never sign up for anything like that. I did not get a Wal-Mart charge card and I never received any rebate. I never received any e-mail. I told them this was a SCAM, they said it was not a scam that I had signed up for it in April and they had the last four digits of my debit card and my PASSCODE. I never give my passcode over the phone. They said they would cancel my service but I lost the three monthly charges of $12.97 each. I also would like to get on a class action lawsuit but don't know how. July 26,2014.

ronw34
7/23/14

These guys are crooks ! I never even signed up and they charged me $12.97. They can't find any records concerning me....I cancelled my credit card and blocked them from future charges to my bank account. The banks must know, because they immediately redacted the payment.

justinm51
7/10/14

So I actually came to this site before I signed up for the offer.

I onestly thought it was a scam, but ~30-40 days later, my check for 20.95 (2 offers) came back! Boy am I surprised!

I was given a 1-month trial of it and it said I would be charged afterwards if I continued the service.

Here's what I did.

I used one of those visa gift cards worth just $25, and I signed up with that as my payment card, and I believe it was never charged.

After about day 25, I thought the check wasn't coming, so I unsubscribed thinking no harm done.

Well I surely benefited from trying! I might sign up again if I ever am buying large amounts of things on the internet in which they support your rebates!

Definitely worth a try!

JUST REMEMBER: Unsubscribe before a month so you aren't charged!

garyw33
6/19/14

I'm ashamed. Somehow I got signed up to this scam way, way back in October 2010, and I've been paying $11.97 per month ever since, without even knowing I was signed up. That's how closely I (don't) monitor my credit card bill. Of course it averages about $8,000 in new purchases per month, so this charge is easily skipped over, but still, I'm embarrassed that I've missed it for so long. That's an expensive $300 lesson to check my statements a little more carefully.

I never knowingly signed up for this service. Now I will see how easy it is going to be to cancel it. My experience with another scam in the past is that these con artists sometimes don't let go that easily.

lonas1
6/3/14

I just called about the charges from Freeshipping.com on my bank statement as well only to be told I signed up for it when in fact I DID NOT. If I see "free trial" for 30 days then cancel, I won't sign up for it. Strike one. Additionally, they told me I applied via a sales campaign, sign up for a Walmart.com credit card and get $10.00. I NEVER signed up for a Walmart.com credit card. Strike two. So if I didn't sign up for the credit card, with the correct last four digits, who the hell did!! Plus I am now also out all the charges from Freeshipping.com as well. Something is definitely not right here!! Sounds like law enforcement needs to do some investigating into this company.

emt1
5/21/14

I signed up for their free trial and they delivered as promised. Even had the professional courtesy to contact me when they realized they had the wrong address. I do not shop enough to justify a subscription. As long as you shop enough with the qualified sites and are discipline enough every time, it'll work out.

andrewm102
4/26/14

I went to the rebate site and the only orders that were eligible for a rebate were shipped free anyway. Coincidence. I think not. Why do you have do go through hoops and hurdles to pay for a service. They should be doing this for us. They would probably have more time to do it if people weren't calling in to cancel and try to get what they paid for

kirrk
4/22/14

Fraud Company. They just give 1 month free trial and they charge you for the next month without notifying you. Website won't allow you to login and cancel the membership. They just talk rubbish about terms and conditions and hung up the phone. They are just earning money through this type of frauds!!

4 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FreeShipping staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
Q: did anyone get your money back from this scam?
2/22/11
Answer
shirleys47
A: It did not turn out to be a scam at all. It just takes a while to get the checks. I believe the people who are bashing this website just forgot to cancel their memberships on time and don't want to take responsibility. I wrote a bad review of them at first too, but got a $30 check a couple of months later - today, in fact, so I came back to do justice. They say it will take time to get the checks, and it does, but there is nothing dishonest about that.
3/16/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Q: Hi, If I did not purchase anything where I paid shipping then why I was charged 13.97 $.
How can I get my money, I do not wish to continue my membership. I do not want to form opinion without getting proper resolution to my problem.

Please help me
12/5/14
Answer
jodiv3
A: I don't consider freeshipping.com a scam at all ~ I was able to cancel before I was even charged the first time, as I am trying NOT to buy as many things, which would not make this service worth my while.. I did get my WalMart $10 gift card, and I just noticed that it is being advertised on eBay, which may make me change my mind and sign up for keeps! I purchase quite a bit on eBay, which might make me decide to sign up again on freeshipping, and keep my membership.. All in all, a very pleasant experience for me!
3/17/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
Questions? Get answers from the FreeShipping staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?
FreeShipping?