US Government's NSF

▼ Sort by: recent

4/11/14

I noticed a charge on my Discover Card:
IC*FREESHIPPI9NG.COM 855-226-7047 CT. $12.97
I did not recognize this purchase, and called the number, whereupon a woman told me that via Ebay, I'd joined the Freeshipping Club and the $12.97 charges were my mpnthly dues, which "are non-refundable" I have no idea how I joined or even what it's about. Have others had this same experience?

3/30/14

What's the problem with all these reviewers?? I've been a member for years and have never had a problem. The yearly membership started around $69 and has now gone up to $95, but I still get much more than that back because I shop mostly at stores that are listed on their site, and there are many listed. The best part is that they reimburse RETURN shipping costs from any website, not just the ones on their site. I buy most of my clothes online now because I can order them (with free shipping), try them on, and if they don't fit I am remibursed for the cost to return them. It's a no-brainer if you follow the rules.

3/21/14

I just got off the phone with my bank. A representative from my bank and I called this company to ask some questions about some reccurring payments on my account. Apparently, almost 9 months ago, I purchased something and this site offered free shipping. It wasnt made clear to me that you had to opt out of the service (or that I had even joined), or you would be charged a monthly fee. This went pretty much unnoticed the entire time today.
I dont remember what I purchased, but im sure i paid for it three times over with the frees this company charged me. The representative for this website apologized and told me they had a strict no refund policy, then proceeded to cancel my account. This is a SCAM. A good one! I check my bank records every month. This company slipped by me because they charge your account on irregular dates. DO NOT USE THIS SITE! And in the future, Just Pay The Shipping cost. There is no such thing as free.

3/18/14

Boy do I feel worked over! I signed up so I could get my shipping covered on an order I made and it was not clear until I tried to submit a claim that I HAD to first go through their website in order for the shipping to be reimbursed. What a hassle! I was buying flowers. I had the flowers picked out, the recipients name and address, my billing information, and card written. I would have had to redo all of that in order to get my rebate. What a joke. However, had I known, I actually might have done the extra work if I was properly informed before I submitted my order. Just feel really jerked around. I definitely will not be recommending this site to anyone I know!

3/12/14

i was trying to get my cash back rebates because i have two receipts. i have an account with early moments and they send a receipt saying "this order qualifies for a cash back rebate" then it sends me to claimyourrebate.com i selected early moments and it sent me to freeshipping. now when i went to go through the process i had an issue. so i spoke to someone and she said "because i didn't go through freeshipping and make the purchase that i will not get the rebate checks". this is complete crap! i have done this before twice and have not heard of this being the case. i am completely dissatisfied and will not be dealing with freeshipping again.

3/5/14

What a RIP-OFF! Bait and switch, hidden costs, false charges and smart A$$ reps, to boot. Took over an hour just to get someone on the phone - constant busy until then. Told the rep I was not interested in anything they had to offer, wanted to be removed from the list and refunded the $12.97 charge. He simply said that I had signed up for it and they could charge my card for that reason. I don't know what they claim I signed up for, because all he could tell me was that I did it with an ebay purchase. So sick of these "legal" scams running rampant on the web. ENOUGH! Get a real job and stop stealing from unsuspecting consumers who want nothing to do with this useless company and only want whatever it is they had purchased in the first place!

3/4/14

I don't think there is an option for no stars, but my experience has been awful. I ordered some gifts for a relative on Personal Creations website and was given the option for the freeshipping.com offer. I submitted the request for the shipping rebate and attached the shipping notice via email as instructed on the site. I received a confirmation email from freeshipping.com stating I'd get my rebate in 3-6 weeks. It is now 12 weeks later and I have still not received the rebate. I never received any follow up communication from the company about my rebate, so I don't know if there was an issue, but I did notice when I checked my account today that it shows no record of a rebate request. As others have stated, you end up being charged $12.97 per month. Also like others have stated, you can supposedly go through the freeshipping.com website to shop through companies offering free shipping. Unfortunately, none of the company's I've needed to order from in the past 3 months offered free shipping through their site. Of course, they say that you can simply submit your request for a rebate of the shipping you pay, but I wasn't about to count on having freeshipping.com pay me when I still haven't received my initial rebate from 3 months ago. Needless to say, I've basically paid this company almost $40 in monthly fees for nothing. Another thing I noticed was that the name of the company to which my credit card was charged changed from one statement to the next. I'm guessing this is to confuse people so they don't realize they are being charged a monthly fee for a useless service. I canceled my membership today but I'm still requesting my shipping rebate and a refund on the monthly charges. Do Not sign up for this service. I don't see how it benefits the average online shopper, but I'm guessing that is how the company makes its money.

3/4/14

this is , a scam... fraud. robo..escroquerie ..stay await from this people. mantenganse Alejado de estas personas. I'm so upset. they charge me 12.97 dollar and I don't even know why. when I call the customer service number and ask for my money back one of the thief says, I'm sorry we have a policy that we can't no give money back.. LaDRONeS.. no se molesten en visitar su website. freeshipping.com. dont go to tha website ...

2/26/14

I decided to give the site a try checking out through Kohls.con because the site offered a free $25 Kohls gift card just for signing up for their free trial. During the time I had the account, I searched for a few sites within the database, only to be disappointed the site didn't offer free shipping r them. I canceled within the free trial without any trouble; I haven't been billed anything and it's been over a month since I canceled.

I gave the lowest rating because I never did get the gift card promised to me. If it wasn't for that offer, I would never have signed up for a a program.

2/24/14

I don't even remember signing up for them... It looked like it is a scam but when I called it conformed that it was not a good company to deal with. When I told them that I don't remember signing up with u guys and I haven't received any service or goods from you so that I have to pay. So I want my $12.97 refunded to my account. The customer service (Alba that's what I heard as her name) did not helped me and respond me in a very lazy manner as if she just woke up from her bed. I would like to give you minus 5 stars for your service and company.

2/11/14

I tried the free trial, aware that if I didn't cancell I would be charged $12.97 a month, and I was delighted!!!! Still a member. Still using the site. Still getting checks!!!

2/11/14

Slick talker got me to sign up. I called and cancelled with no problem. Charge on my bill in the new year, shortly after I cleared out my paperwork for the last year. Called and cancelled again. They can't remove the current charge without the first cancellation #. I'm stuck!!

2/10/14

45 minute waste of time. Unethical trickery. Not on the level, bad bad bad. You sign up and give them your credit card info, and are told you will receive a confirmation email with the rebate. No confirmation email was sent. Then they offer to answer your question via chat, in which they circumvent your inquiries by telling you to check your spam before they cut you off of chat. Then, I had to call them in person to cancel the entire thing so my cc won't be charged in 30 days. True scammers, yuck!!!

2/5/14

It is a scam. no aware i signed up. no confirmation, no renewal notice, no what so ever, terrible company with the goal of stealing money in stealth mode.

1/31/14

I REALLY DO NOT UNDERSTAND ALL OF THIS NEGATIVITY. I have been a member for about 5-7 years and they have been nothing short of GREAT. My fee is a year at a time and it's about $95. I always get back more than I spend. It's been especially great since they now can to total electronic receipts via email. I LOVE IT, LOVE IT!!!

1/31/14

Since I have no recollection of joining a membership to this scam, I neglected to read all the revealing reviews. I regularly check my VISA bill, but totally neglected to question 5 charges for memberships in Freeshipping @$12.97 a month and Bedford Fair for $14.95 a month. Dec. had charges from both! I never received an e mail or any other form of confirmation of my signing up or of rules or payments for membership. I never placed an order and received a rebate check of 8.99 out of nearly $60 in payments. Is there no recourse for my losses?

1/31/14

I noticed a recurring charge on our visa bill. When I called the number, I found out when my husband had ordered from ProFlowers months ago, he was signed up for this. He had no idea that this was being done. (Yes, we should have noticed this recurring charge and investigated it - will be more vigilant in the future). This service is virtually useless to us and a waste of money. What really concerns me is how they managed to sneak in this "membership" to unsuspecting customers, who think they are simply giving information to order flowers.

1/31/14

BIGGEST FRAUD SCAM I'VE EVER HEARD OF. They were charging my card for over a YEAR AND A HALF. I was told that when I ordered from Pro Flowers that I "signed up" and then never canceled my free trial. BULL$#*!. I never knew about 'FREESHIPPING.COM" , they stole my information and charged me every single month. They are thieves and what they are doing is ILLEGAL. I wish terrible things upon whom ever is running this fraud ring and hope to see you go to jail.

1/27/14

is "0 stars" possible? What a waste of time. By the time you calculate how many months you've gone without placing an online order with one of their "partnered" sites but still having to pay the monthly fee and the max amounts they are willing to reimburse you, you've paid for not only the shipping, but in some cases, the item(s) you've purchase two times over. WHAT A COMPLETE WASTE.

1/8/14

Total SCAM. Found hidden charges along with a $12.97 charge twice. Customer service will pretty much tell they can't do anything and TOO BAD> Rude & ignorant customer service. STAY AWAY FROM THIS. Never got the free gift card either. Heard enough lol

1/7/14

Stay away from freeshipping.com … it is not worth the pain caused. They continued to charge me after I canceled the service and all I got from customer service was their version of "too bad"!

1/6/14

Took $12.97 out of my bank account! Never received a check for shipping and they got my info from ProPlants.com Refuse to refund my money! Filed a disputed claim with my bank. Hopefully will get it back. STAY AWAY!!!!

1/5/14

I am freeshipping.com subscriber since a long time. I am buying a lot online so after paying monthly fee it still worked for me . I trusted this website,because in the beginning I was receiving all rebates and bonuses until I started control all submitted claims, some of them disappeared ! Except of free shipping they also offer rebate ( 5% or 10 % ) and you can see in your account that you earned additional money but what a surprise after a few weeks : your money on your account also disappeared. They already were there but they lowered rebate after a fact, just before your check should be send.
They ignore emails they don' like.
I hope their website also will disappear when so many good websites offer free shipping without monthly fee.This website will not stand competition playing so not fair.
Do not sign to this website! This is not honest and not ethical company!

1/4/14

Wife unknowingly got signed up through overstock.com. Didn't catch on until several months later. Down several 12.97 payments. Did call and they are refunding one or two payments and said that they would cancel membership. Be very careful.

1/1/14

They are just plain thiefs! I never sign for anything here and they are Stealing from my bank account...Aim pretty sure they got my info. from something I bought from EBAY!

12/17/13

This company design the services that misleading and confusing the customer to give their credit card information, so the company may keep charging their customers without doing any services. that is the way the company make money. I bought my textbook online and register the free shipping twice. I did get $20 rebate, but the company use my credit information and keep charging for six months. When I phone them 1-855-2267047, they said they send me a term conditions, which means no matter what once they sent a email to you , you are agree with the term condition. the company's service didn't require a conformation email to sent back to them. this unfair "agreement " make them charge $12.97 per month possible. I am so surprised that why this company still alive on the market? this company like poison that makes the online shopping market so stinky and toxic. Let us do something to protect online shopping security and safety on the market. Let the stinky ones out of the market.

12/11/13

I would give this sham of a website 0 stars, but I did speak to someone there who was a nice person and I guess just trying to pay the bills like the rest of us. The confusing, conflicting information combined with an utter lack of information makes these goofballs a joke, and unfortunately one in very poor taste. I would not recommend anyone sign up unless I hated their guts. The time that I wasted trying to procure my "free e-bay gift card ", I can never get back, and at this time of the year, every second counts. I am grateful only that I did not have the vile displeasure of actually trying to use their " free shipping " and only experienced the nausea of a foolish wild goose chase in an attempt to ascertain 25 dollars to spend on e-bay. Look out "Farce Shipping ", because you will anger and frustrate people to the point that I will promise you two things in this life and the next about what will happen to you. Firstly : YOU are not going to like it. Secondly : YOU will never forget it.

12/7/13

it's a total scam!my husband didn't even sign up for it and they have been charging us for over a year. he even called to cancel this subscription only to find out that they wouldn't reimburse him even though they illegally charged his account.

12/1/13

It charged 12.97 on my credit card but I fotgot I registered this website after I placed an order on www.fragrancenet.com. I was offer a rebate and asked to register this website to get the rebate, but the website didn't tell any charge information. Now I still have not received any rebate, and I lost $13 for this scams website.

11/18/13

I found hidden charges on my credit card. I wonder if there were more. I called for a credit and to this date they have not refunded my money.

11/4/13

I don't recall joining. In fact, I'm sure I never would have. I NEVER ship anything, so I'd NEVER give my credit card number for a free 30-day trial nor any other such offer for "free" shipping. The credit card in question is a joint card, so it took 4 months of $12.97 charges to raise an eyebrow. My only possible method of recourse: This review. And I'm not alone.... I quickly found several similar stories online by searching "freeshipping.com scam".

10/28/13

Signed up for this site, sent in all the required paperwork, waited and waited, still nothing. Called the company and they refused (Crystal a supervisor) quite nastily, that it was my fault and that they would not refund my money, even though they never held up with their end of the bargain. SCAM!!! Don't use this site! Didn't even want my rebate, just my money back for their scam of a website! Don't do it or you can be an unwilling fool!!!!!!!!!!!!

10/7/13

Paid the monthly fee and they cancelled all my cash back as the time they should pay for it. No monthly fee back, not cash back bonus back, no response.
Do not know why they got five stars. Guess they come here and rate themselves too.
STAY AWAY

9/30/13

I found a charge on my credit card from Freeshipping.com and had no idea what it was for or who they even were. It looked on the internet and found them. I have no idea how I got sighed up with them but I must have because they had my Credit card number. But when or where I signed up I have no idea. There definitely is something shady about it so beware. I'm not a stupid person and I am a sober person and I can not figure out how this happened.

9/13/13

Hi, Everybody I am the kind of person who is pretty thorough in just about everything I do. I noticed that some of my claims that I sent in seemed to mysteriously just disappear even. When you cancel with them (I cancelled on the phone.) you can even hear it in their voice like "I wouldn't blame her (them) for canceling." Yes,it is a scam. (and I want to mention I wouldn't work for a company when you know you are scamming people.)

8/28/13

If the only complaint from the reviewer is 'SCAM' then they just can't read the English language; or choose not to read, and just click*click*click through the pages.
Everything is fully explained when you sign up.
That being said, it's not worth it. Doesn't really save you that much money, takes forever for most checks to get back to you, and the responsibilities are put on you. There are much better services out there.

8/16/13

THIS SITE IS A HUGE SCAM. You will unknowingly sign up for a charge thinking that you are making an online purchase. They are highly unethical.

8/15/13

I was offered $10 rebate after placing an order on rakuten.com IF I opened an account with freeshipping.com. Doesnt say ANYWHERE that it costs money or how much money it just asks for a credit card number!?!? WTF! How can you ask for a credit card number from someone before you EVER mention a charge/cost/fee or the amount????? to me that sounds like a scam!!!!

7/28/13

I am a retired Police Lieutenant who just got ripped off by this scam. I am looking for someone to file a class action suit against this company. If I do not get my money back in full I am going to bring an action against these thiefs.

7/25/13

I am having to change my single bank account card so these idiots can not charge anything to me. Since I have a joint bank account and another single bank account, I will keep both accounts open at my bank. The single account which they think they are going to charge me every month will stay open, but I am cancelling my bank card for that account and will receive a new bank card in the mail in about 5-7 days. No problem since I transferred with the click of a button all the monies in my single account to my joint account or I can simply withdraw it. All this will be done prior to me attempting to cancel before the 30-day subscription is over. Take that! Dirty Rotten Scam Artists!!

6/25/13

Too expensive. Also, I hate auto-renewal sites. Wasted a lot of money with them. Would never sign up again.

3/25/13

Not worth it. After paying the fees each month, you barely save $2. Plus, you have to stay on top of them. They take forever to send checks. Customer service is poor. Amazon prime is the way to go.

3/5/13

I am surprised by so many bad reviews while I have had one or two problems I just totaled my rebates since I rejoined this site 10 months ago and after deducting the $12.97 a month charge I have made back $202.27 cents and have four more rebates to come. When I joined the first time you had to mail in all your rebates and often I would forget or not be able to keep track so while I did at least break even it was too much work but now that you can submit via email I do it right away and it is working out well for me. I you only shop online occasionally it may not be a good idea but for someone like me who does almost all shopping online it is great. The only thing I don't like is that their search for included stores is not always accurate you need to go to all the sites to listed that start with a particular letter or number to see if it is listed. When you want to check it would be nice to just type in the name of the stroe you wish to purchase from but like I said sometimes it will not show up. Also you have to be prepared to wait several weeks for your rebates but it is still money in your pocket. I am curious as to where to sign up for $79 as I pay $12.97 monthly.

1/8/13

I signed up for the free trial and they charge me $12.97; When I called them, they answered me in a really rude way. I said "at least you should send a email to remind me that my free trial is going to expire or do something instead of charging me money secretly" and they said that's your responsibility and no one forced you to sign up our free trial, that is your own choice". So, I lost $12.97 without getting anything. Freeshipping.com is such a bad company. Never use their service!

12/30/12

Absolute scam!!!!!!! Does not work. I signed up for a free 30 day trial. At the first day made a purchase thought their web site and claimed the shipping refunds, as they advertise you should do. 30 days ( 4 weeks) past by, I did not get anything they promised !!!!!! I canceled my membership. Garbage website.

12/24/12

Horrible service. Lost over $100 in rebates for shipping I could have done. They offered a 25 gift card for signing up but never gave it to me. Called to inquiry on the card and no one could give me any information other then its been submitted. Its been 2 months already. They canceled my account without my premission 6 weeks after opening the account. They gave me trouble on that issue to. Only received 1 check in 2 months, still wating on 5 others that they said they sent already. Lost over $100 but happy not to be doing business with them anymore. More ssues to talk about but not enough time. I dont recommend this site to anyone.

12/20/12

I thought that I was simply signing up for a rebate on a purchase I made. Ended up joining this. Very misleading to say the least. I cancelled right away. Hope they don't charge my credit card! I feel so scammed!

11/30/12

Got trial membership, got the intro reimbursement check after more than a month. I cancelled membership and got the cancellation notification, if I needed to call the bank if more charges appear, hopefully not! From several "Instant Free Shipping" websites that I checked, none of them shows Freeshipping.com logo/link that you can "instantly got the shipping charge wavered". It left you with the option of claiming for cash back, which is only up to $10 a month. So if you pay almost $13 per month to subscribe to this service and actually none of the instant free shipping websites gives you added benefit -free shipping- then you do the math...

11/30/12

Absolute garbage, did this 30-day trial to get a rebate on my ProFlowers order. Over a month later, still waiting on my rebate. Called customer service to cancel before my trial was up and they had already charged my card their monthly fee. When I contested it, they put me on hold and then hung up on me. Before that though, they told me my rebate was "in process" but couldn't give any sort of time when
I'd receive it. So not only did I end up paying for shipping on my flower order, I'm now out another $13 for this bogus service.

10/4/12

I was charged 5 times by this company (IC FREESHIPPING.COM, May also appear as: IC *FREESHIPPING.COM) at $11.97, my total is $60
the company without my authorization kept my credit card on file and charged me every month! I used free shipping only once. I asked to reimburse me, the company refused to do it. I think people should get together and and get this company out of business.
Natalia

About FreeShipping
Specialties & Business Description
Subscription shopping service for which you pay a fee to get rewards, free shipping and other services from member websites.
Meet the Business Representative