US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

annap59

I clicked on the offer and filled out the information until I was asked for my credit card. (in 55 reviews)

kyles60

Pros: I called customer service and they credited my account and expedited the rebate. (in 17 reviews)

darleneb14

I was looking for reviews about the company and this site popped up. (in 56 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

vindaloop
5/2/16

Trying to order from shari's berries and this thing pops up saying you can get free shipping. You think oh that's nice shari's berries must have some kind of deal with them so you get free shipping. you fill it out and do not get free shipping on your order (from shari's berries who probably never heard of them) and complain to shari's berries who thankfully give you free shipping. you try to figure out who this site is unsuccessfully and find it now two months in a row on your credit card bill. Being charged $12.97 once and not getting free shipping is bad enough but apparently they intend to charge you something for nothing every month.

rosemaryo4
5/2/16

Last November, I was sent an email by freeshipping asking me to come back for a 30 day trial. I did and did all my Christmas shopping through them 12 times. I got cashback for one purchase. When I inquired about the other 11 purchases I was told that I had previous accounts and I was not eligible even though THEY INVITED ME BACK. Why would they invite me back if I did not have previous accounts. Finally, after may emails and phone calls, they told me they would inquire of the merchants for my remaining purchases. When I sent confirmation emails for purchases, they only inquired about 3 of the remaining purchases and finally got cashback for those. HOWEVER, there are still 3 more purchases they need to inquire about but because they delayed so long, they are not willing to inquire of them. They still owe me close to $10.

shielat
4/27/16

Its deceiving, you tend to sign coz of their rebates promo but will not tell you they will charge you 12$ right away.

Better not sign up on it at all...rip off.

urs49
4/24/16

Well those folks that say they disclose the $12+ fee are right. Those folks that say they were cheated or misled are right too (I think). There is no mention what so ever that it is a promo offer on the initial sign up screen. It is not until after you give them your name an email address that you find outa out the details. At which point they have it.

Clue in people whe folks ask for your credit card information, they are probably going to charge you sometime.

lethah1
4/17/16

Cannot figure how they got my credit card number....did not sign up...have had to cancel that compromised card...AVOID...FRADULENT PRACTICES!

johnl331
4/8/16

After reviewing my most recent credit card statement I notice a $12.95 charge to freeshipping.com.I then called the number listed and found out that I had been paying this fee since July 2015. i had only bought one item on ebay and had no idea I had signed up for this service at that time or that there was only according to the company representative ( who was very nice) only a 7day trial period. I never ever received any information from freeshipping.com about the company or any of the stores that participate in this program. I believe that i am only being refunded for this past months fee while I believe I should be refund for most of it as this company sends no promotional material to the consumer as to how to use this program. So for those reason I feel that both myself and more then likely 10's of thousands of consumers have unknowingly signed up for this service I will be making a call to the Maryland Attorney Generals Office in the morning. also to the best of my knowledge I never received a welcome email or any other materials from this company and just now when I canceled the membership did i know what my member id was.
i urge anyone who feels the have been defrauded by freeshipping .com to call the consumer protection division of their states Attorney Generals office.

Sincerely,
John L.

Tip for consumers: Buyer be ware always review your credit card and or bank statements each month for charges you believe or false.

michaelr217
3/30/16

I don't understand how so many people are giving bad reviews based simply on the fact that they did not read what they were signing up for. It is CLEARLY stated that you get 30 days free trial membership and after that, there is a monthly subscription fee. Some people are even posting that the company has been "ripping them off" for years. How can you not notice a monthly recurring charge on your credit card is beyond me ...

I signed up for the 30 days trial when I was directed from another purchase I made. I created the account and submitted the rebate information to get the rebate back for my shipping. I canceled the membership before the trial was up as I did not really need it. I was very surprised to actually see the check come in the mail a couple of weeks after my submissions even though I had canceled my membership before they charged anything. They held true to their word and I'm considering signing up for them again.

charless123
3/27/16

My wife purchased an online item from Walmart in December 2014. She was unaware that she had somehow also signed up for "Freeshipping.com". As a result the company billed us 12.97 a month between 12/14 and the present time when I called to inquire what we were being charged for. Freeshipping.com never contacted us by mail, email, or phone regarding their "wonderful" savings despite the fact that we frequently shop at several of the stores they are affiliated with. To the best of our knowledge we never received any "member id" or any other information about the service. As far as we're concerned it was a gigantic ripoff and I feel Walmart and the other retailers should be ashamed of their association with this company

Tip for consumers: After writing my review of Freeshipping.com it occurred to me that the credit card they used to invoice their monthly charge, was re-issued 3 times during 2015. This was due to concern by Bank of America that their system had been hacked. Normally when a new card is issued (with new numbers, expiration date, etc.) merchants are unable to process charges. Interestingly enough Freeshipping.com managed to process the monthly charges anyway without contacting us for information about the new cards.

seanm101
3/27/16

Like most of these reviews I bought an eBay item & was offered $10 rebate & a free 7 day membership. Not only did I receive the $10 rebate from trying Freeshipping.com I decided to give them a good ol college try & pay the membership fee. That was over 6 months ago & I've been very happy w the service. I have saved Hundreds of dollars in shipping rebates- 10% cash back
( sometimes even up to 20%!) even Retro active Price matching for 90 days. So if you find something you bought cheaper two months later Freeshipping will reimburse you the difference. I don't know of any other similar programs that offer as much as Freeshipping for the small monthly fee. Be smart read the rules- call customer service(5 stars btw- they always solve my problems w Grace & professionalism) I guarantee if you spend $100 or more a month & as I said Learn the rules & proper way to give the info they need you will be happy to pay $13 bucks when you realize how much money you save. I have gotten many many checks totalling over $400 w a quarterly check due in two weeks for another couple hundred. One last advantage people should use to their advantage- shipping rebates up to $10 per rebate so when you get free shipping for an order expedite it- give Freeshipping the info & now you're getting faster shipping for free. Smart company for smart people. You gotta spend money to make money. I love Freeshipping.com & highly recommend their services.

monicab46
3/26/16

I have used free shipping. com three times and I can honestly say they did what they said each time. After I showed proof of receipt I was paid in three to four weeks. I haven't had any problems and going to sign up with them again. Thank you free shipping for saving me money!!

tianqic
3/22/16

When I signed up on this website, I was never told that I would been charged for $12.97 per month and anything about a "free trial". After that, I totally forgot this website until four months later I found that they have been stealing my money. Well, such a typical scam and what a lesson! I never used any service from this website so I want a refund. Hope there are less and less people falling for this scam.

michelec30
3/21/16

I was unaware I was signing up for this service because I purchased perfume online. Hey, freeshipping.com! If you have customers that are paying a monthly fee and NEVER using your service for over a year, I think it might be good practice to bring it to their attention. Yes, ideally, consumers should make sure we are looking at our statements monthly for schemes like this. However, this is just not good business practice. You are profiting off of the hope that people will not notice your small fee each month. That's a bad practice and puts bad karma in the world. I would never want to work for a company that strategies on how to milk money out of unknowing customers accounts.

On the plus side, the rep who answered my complaint, readily refunded 6 months of charges and cancelled my account. He probably gets these calls all day long.

kareno25
3/10/16

Do not use this "company", it is NOT worth it at all! I was directed to this site when I purchased a gift online. When I signed up there was no indication that it was a "free trial" and that there was a membership fee. Hope these frauds enjoy the money that they won't refund.

aliced32
3/8/16

It is a unethical and extremely deceptive! I ended up paying over $150.00 for a blush compact from "IT" Cosmetics. Who wouldn't opt for "FreeShipping" of course they do not tell you that it is $12.97 per month, for the one item that is purchased. They are a SCAM! They send no rebates. It is a SCAM, SCAM,SCAM! BEWARE!

allisonr11
3/5/16

I placed an order online and was sent an email from freeshipping.com about a shipping rebate. I followed the link in the email, which took me to their free trial page. THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO DECEPTION, WHAT YOU ARE JOINING IS VERY CLEAR AS IS THE MONTHLY FEE. I don't understand why anyone would give credit card information to an online company if you don't know what you are paying for. The reviews that this company is a scam are ludicrous. If you don't want to take the time to READ, then maybe you shouldn't shop online. The only way for them to get your credit card info, is for you to give it!! I haven't decided yet if this service is something that I would use enough to be worth it for me, but if I do, their website gave me more than enough info to make an educated decision. STOP BASHING THIS COMPANY FOR YOUR LAZINESS AND MISTAKES!

annap59
3/1/16

Okay people. Let me break it down. I'm a Medical Lab Scientist (honestly, not just saying it to make a point). I'm also a Dr., I'm a Psychiatrist. Board certified in both fields and everything ;-)You know the saying "you don't have to be a brain surgeon (some say a Rocket Scientist") to figure it out."? Well, I'm not a brain surgeon or a rocket scientist, however, I may be the closest to those things than anyone else who comes to post on this site.
1. I am NOT a current Freeshipping.com customer.
2. I was intrigued by the 7 day trial offer like the majority of you (the trial offer may have been different for some of you as I've deduced from your postings).
3. I clicked on the offer and filled out the information until I was asked for my credit card.
4. I found the terms and conditions link.
5. I clicked on it.
6. I READ it.
7. I learned all about how the company works, fees, refunds, etc.
8. I returned to the page asking for my credit card information and noticed that just under the field for my CC info, it stated clearly, without having to hunt down the information, that AFTER THE 7 DAY TRIAL, MY CARD WOULD BE CHARGED $12.97 PER MONTH FOR THE FREESHIPPING.COM SERVICES AND THAT I COULD CANCEL ANYTIME. IF I CANCELLED AFTER ALREADY PAYING FOR THE MONTH, I COULD CONTINUE TO USE THEIR SERVICES UNTIL THE NEXT PAYMENT CYCLE.
9. I was perfectly clear on the terms and payments for the services offered by Freeshipping.com.
10. I wanted to be sure that this was a service that I, personally, would benefit from, so I accessed the FAQ *frequently asked questions* page.
11. At the top of the FAQ page, there is a place to ask any question you may have that is not covered in the FAQs or needed further explanation of a previously asked question.
12. While reading the FAQs, a little chat box popped up in the corner of my screen offering real time chat with a member of Freeshopping.com.
13. Pleased with the professionalism, integrity, and transparency of the company, I went to my last step that I utilize to join a service with a fixed monthly rate: REVIEWS.
14. I read all these reviews about how the company was a scam, they were thieves, they randomly use credit cards for personal use, they charged accounts every month for years, and my personal repetitive favorite " I WAS TRICKED, SCAMMED, SUCKED IN,.."
15. I had a good laugh at other people's ignorance.
16. I deduced that this company, Freeshipping.com, is a reputable, consistent, and a very good service to utilize if you are a frequent online shopper and follow the directions that include providing the information they need within a timely manner.
My final decision is that I don't think I would break even with this service as of today. However, when I open my own practice in the fall, this service would benefit me greatly and I will definitely be joining at that time. Everyone who willingly signed up for this service to obtain a promotional offer had the opportunity to avoid whatever situation you are in now. By this day and age, everyone should know not to give your credit/debit card information without finding out why a company needs it for "a promotional offer." You only have yourselves to blame. At first I was discouraged by the 1.5 star rating on here. After reading the reviews, I learned that this company is great, consistent, and beneficial. Everyone got their refunds or jumped ahead and got the banks involved due to a lack of patience and confidence. As a Dr. and a Scientist, I am held to a higher standard of knowledge and comprehension. I am expected to have the cognitive ability to process situations, events, people, decisions, and common sense faster and more clearly than the average person. However, you don't need to have the education I have or the life training I have, or even the life experience I have. I'm 32years old and have taken the time to defend a company that I don't yet do business with simply because you people are so bored, so sad, so ignorant, so desperately lacking in mental stimulation, that other people may glance at the page and deny themselves the services offered by Freeshipping.com. Keep your negative nonsense to yourself and do your research before giving out your credit/debit/bank information. You may also want to start checking your bank statements once a year.

Tip for consumers: BEFORE GIVING CREDIT/DEBIT/BANK INFORMATION ONLINE : READ TERMS OF SERVICE, READ FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS, CONTACT THE COMPANY FOR ANYTHING YOU ARE UNSURE OF.

brentn5
2/26/16

I too got suckered in by their "free shipping" deal when I ordered something online... honestly forgot about it, and then I discover today they debited my account $12.97. I want a refund and am not happy

junen6
2/23/16

I was also charged $12.97 on my credit card. I called their 800 number listed on the credit card statement. I asked for their business name, which is:Freeshipping.com.. I was told that I had signed up for it through Kohl's, and that they never process charges without written authorization They said they would cancel the service. After I thought about it, I sent another e-mail telling them that I expected to be refunded the charge. I was told that it was past the 7 day trial period. I sent another e-mail and requested a photo copy of the form I had signed, since I pay my bills online, how would I have signed for this service. I filed a dispute with my credit card company. I was contacted by my credit card company, and was told that the amount would be credited back to my account while the dispute was being settled. In the meantime, I received another e-mail from Freeshipping.com advising me that my account would be credited back with the $12.97 charge in 5 to 7 days.

kasondrat
2/20/16

Do not fall for it... 1st off they trick you into subscribing, I paid for my own shipping at the time of my purchase. Then the seven days is a lie. If I subscribed on 2-10-16 seven days from that sate would be 2-17-16. They told me it was not and would not refund. I do not know how they add 10+7 but when I do I always end up with 17. DO NOT FALL VICTIM TO THIS FOOLISHNESS!!!! Then to top it off their customer service is terrible. I have had many jobs in customer service and luckily the companies I have worked for did not treat their customers as this company did...

avgj
2/18/16

I kept seeing charges on my debit about account for $12.97/Month. I finally got down to seeing where and what i was paying $12.97/ month to, so i call and the guy on the phone says I signed up with it with Flowers.com. I havent used flowers.com in years and I never authorized for any company to take 12.97/month out of my account just for fun or charity. I explained I have never heard of the company and never used the company, he replied he could refund $12.97 and end the service. OF COURSE i want the service terminated! I never signed up for it, but its not over about the other $100's of dollars theyve taken from me. (Stating i authorized it through Flowers.com), Some type of scam these people have going on. I will be looking deeply into them and Flowers.com!

Tip for consumers: If you are reading this, then you fell for the trap. So it wont help you much if you caught it in time. But if you are reviewing before "willingly" signing up. This section isnt helpful. ;-)

dianal36
2/17/16

If I hadn't read the reviews first I too would have stumbled into giving my payment information. Sure glad I didn't. Thanks other reviewers.

Tip for consumers: Read the reviews first!

angryh1
2/13/16

THESE PEOPLE HAVE STOLEN AND USED MY CREDIT CARD FOR UNAUTHORIZED PAYMENTS. APPARENTLY THE COMPANY'S EMPLOYEES HELP THEMSELVES TO CONFIDENTIAL INFO. WHEN THEY HAVE PERSONAL EXPENSES.
I'M GENEROUS BUT NOT THAT GENEROUS...I DON'T LIKE PAYING OTHER PEOPLES UTILITY BILLS.

Tip for consumers: NEVER USE THIS SITE THEY WILL USE YOUR CREDIT CARD FOR THEIR PERSONAL EXPENSES!!!

angelat38
2/10/16

My account was closed because I once had an account with them using a different email address. They said I was "violating the terms of use." I'm sorry, people do change their email addresses for a variety of reasons, which is what I did. Now they will not send me a check for all the claims I submitted AND they won't refund me the money I was charged to have this account. F**king ridiculous! I'm most definitely contacting the BBB about this!!!

neethar
2/8/16

They are such fraudsters that they actually promise you rebates but never give any and on top of it charge you for $12.97 USD and do not refund. I did not use their service or get any rebate but got charged $18.97 CAD on my credit card which is frustrating . They need to be reported to BBB.

francesh38
2/4/16

I have not even used this service my CPA asked me about these charges i haven't bought a thing or had free shipping this should be refunded this needs to be reported to the BBB

selinap2
2/1/16

I was billed tonight almost 13 dollars from freeshipping.com and they said that that I bought something at big lots which I didnt........I never received an email about a trial offer about anything !!! I called and they refused to refund me .....stay away I believe that this is a credit card scheme...I will be contacting big lots and then my bank if it doesn't add up

matthews66
1/30/16

I also signed up for this to get the $10 for free shipping. They then started charging my card $13 every month. I noticed this one day and wasn't that upset as I just figured I had overlooked something and forgot to cancel before they started charging me. I emailed customer service and was given confirmation that my subscription was cancelled and they would stop charging me.. I didn't pay much attention to my card statements as it's not that big of a charge. Yesterday I noticed that 5 months later they are STILL charging my card!!!! I was livid and contacted C/S again and demanded a full refund. They said they couldn't, but when I was emphatic that I wouldn't stop until they issued a full refund they replied and said I would receive the refund in 2-5 days... We'll see if that happens... I'm not holding my breath... BUT DO NOT FALL FOR THIS LIKE I DID. TOTAL SCAM.

peterd98
1/27/16

I too saw the $10 offer and clicked on it. I read the "fine print" which alerted me of a monthly fee of around $13. I used the site for all our Christmas shopping and some home remodelling and décor. I kept it for 2 months and got checks for over $350. The "work" I had to do in order to get shipping rebates took a couple minutes and the ability to follow simple directions. I dealt with customer service twice and got the answers I needed both times. All of these 1 star "SCAM" reviews are from people who are quick to click and unable to follow/read the terms. If you have a lot of shopping or even one major purchase Freeshipping.com is well worth it. I am about to join again for the 7 day trial period for just one large purchase. If I end up forgetting to cancel on time that is MY FAULT NOT theirs.

tedo8
1/21/16

Unfortunately, I too was stung by this company and their very misleading website. Fortunately, I caught the first monthly charge. Shame on me as I always thought I was careful and would not act impulsively. I believe I read the offer very clearly and carefully after making an online purchase. I swear that had I read anything about a membership that becomes a monthly charge if you don't cancel, I would never have continued. Shame on me and shame on companies like this! Ted O.

jonil4
1/21/16

After reading some of the reviews I think I'm somewhat lucky that I saw this erroneous charge of 12.97 on my statement and I called them and they said I signed up for this when I did an online purchase from Brookstone, but until now I have no idea what they are talking about. I'm a stickler about this kind of thing so they did an excellent job hiding what it is your are signing up for! They do send you a confirmation email, however when you get an email from them, which I did, you ignore it because you are not expecting it so that's how they get past the legalities in my opinion. Unfortunately they got me twice, the 1st one I thought it had to do with Christmas shopping because it was a Dec charge and I thought it was a gift. So I lost 25.94 before I realized what was happening. I will post this to my friends on Facebook. Pass the word along so people know about this!!

Tip for consumers: They may have something to offer, I didn't bother to check it out because of the way they went about subscribing me, but you might. I just don't like dealing with a company who feels they have to trick you into subscribing.

babum1
1/21/16

As many told, the ad appear(get $10 shipping somethig like that) and I mistakenly clicked it and IT NEVER TALKS ON MEMBERSHIP CHARGES during registration, one big welcome mail appears and aparently no one reads all contents .... down below u have a line "Start your NO COST 7-day review with our compliments. If you decide not to continue your FreeShipping.com membership, simply log on to cancel during your review. Otherwise, we'll automatically extend FreeShipping.com benefits for just $12.97 a month, billed to the credit card you authorize. Your credit card will not be charged during your review period" .........OMG this is SCAM ! .... and you are trapped on everyday membership and that is never shows anywhere ........ this is againnst USA financial policies ! .... and you never notice on these charges .... as this is cheating company ..... BEWARE OF THIS COMPANY ! .... I like AMAZON .. everyhtinng is AMAZING and TRANSPARENT ! Please make aware of others.

robertoa19
1/20/16

This company's the government don't even look at it what a robbery piece of service useless not good for anything only to robbed continuously using their own resource they have been charge my account 4 times in a row $12.97 and I don't even know who they are Free shipping.com you are a robbery company useless I want my money baaaaccckkk .

eileenl8
1/20/16

I signed up for this right before Christmas. I missed out on the $10 rebate (which is what first got my attention, and how I ended up joining) because I didn't realize that you have to send them your receipt (no longer have it) and have to do it within 7 days. But, for everything else, it has been going well. It's actually a bit of work, because you have to fill out an online form and send them an email with each receipt in order to get the 10% and the free shipping back, but I have started getting checks back, and so far, I am ahead of the game with my rebates versus the monthly fee.

doloresb8
1/19/16

I started to sign up and then decided not to and then I notice a charge to my bank account called them and they said they could not find me in the system and yet I will still be charged until they figure it out not happy will report them to the better business bureau and consumer protection

rosalynt2
1/14/16

I just discovered today that for the whole last year, I have had this recurring charge of $12.97 from freeshipping.com for a nonexistent service that I supposedly signed up for. Since I have auto bank pay on my charge card statements, I was not able to view the charges or payments made every month.

I was SHOCKED to find that they were charging me $12.97 MONTHLY since August 2014!!!for nothing in exchange. This is another term for Highway Robbery .
When I called them to complain, they told me that I signed up for the free trial membership when I purchased a textbook online and that I did not cancel the trial membership within the 30 day trial period.

I called them twice, and told me that they would refund me only for one month subscription even though I specifically told them I was cancelling my membership.
. I asked them what service was I subscribing to when I hardly purchase anything online other than a book or two every school semester.

I advise everyone to BEWARE of this company, they tell you they are PROCESSING YOUR REFUND but what refund are they talking about. There are too many loopholes. They tell you that you signed up for free trial membership online and were given a 30 day to cancel

Their words are .misleading. I never received any service from this company, much less any free shipping that they claim to provide.

I requested a total refund of the charges made to me, but they declined.

This is a SCAM!!!

humy
1/14/16

"Membership, Subscriptions; Charges on Your Billing Account.
FreeShipping.com charges you for your access to the Service using the billing information you provide (your "Billing Account") at the time of enrollment." - It's located somewhere in between the term of use, figure I should let people know of this piece of information.

carelesss
1/13/16

My husband ordered tires online to Pick- Up at Sam's without any expected shipping charge. The tires did not come when expected, so he even cancelled the order. We never shop online! We just discovered that we have been charged $12.95/mo for 7 months for somehow accidentally joining freeshipping.com. I think he probably checked free shipping, knowing he planned to pick up the tires at the store and did not see the ".com.". It probably led him to their website, but he thought he was completing his tire order for Sam's, NOT signing up for some membership he had no interest in. But, he gave them his personal info and his credit card # - a huge mistake! We have never heard of them, have no need for their service, and were tricked into signing up. We were slow to notice their monthly charges for nothing. We called them today to find out who they are and why we are being charged, but of course, they will not refund anything to us since we "signed up.". We plan to contact Sam's Club to inform them of the fraudulent practices of this company that knows that most people will choose free shipping if given a choice, and may not notice the fine print details or unfair strings attached. I do not think Sam's will be happy that freeshipping.com takes unfair advantage of their customers.

ronj33
1/12/16

Would have given no stars but don't think that's possible. A popup came on my screen when ordering an item from Walmart for my business offering a trial on freeshipping.com with $10 back on that shipping for my first item. a few months later my wife brought to my attention the recurring monthly chg of $12.97 from freeshipping.com so I called their 800 number and found out I was getting charged that amt for the last 5 months before catching it. She wouldn't refund so I asked for a supervisor and ended up getting 2 months refunded. this is just another scam where if you don't catch it right away they can chg you forever! STAY AWAY and save some money!25528563A

donnab91
1/6/16

I purchased product from an online retailer that I suppose has let freeshipping.com advertise on their site, simply offering a "rebate" for my shipping charges on this order. The trusting soul I am, I provided my email address, name and debit card for what they claim is REQUIRED TO PROCESS MY REFUND. Today, I receive a charge to my card for an amount that's even more than the shipping. I never bought a membership, and in fact yesterday they solicited me by email with an offer to try it free. I hate companies that operate like this. And shame on me for not doing my research first, because I now see negative comments all over the internet.

Tip for consumers: Just want to say, after posting this review, and sending them an email with almost the same details, "Mike" contacted me, apologized for the inconvenience and I did receive a refund in full. On that end, their customer service was respectable. I guess, however, if they didn't scam people in the first place, "Mike" wouldn't have to be their punching bag.

barbaraf42
12/24/15

How can I cancell this bad service? Being charged, but nothing bought?

samik12
12/14/15

If it seems to good to be true. It probably is. This is supposed to get your shipping fee back, I figured why not

THANKS FOR THE $17.77 MONTHLY CHARGE THAT IS BEING TAKEN OFF MY MASTERCARD AND CANCELLING HAS A CANCELLATION FEE. GO $#*! YOURSELVES

jamiep31
11/20/15

Terrible customer service, they will do anything to argue with you (I had one even hang up on me because the email address she gave me for rebates wouldn't work.) If you don't have all your info re: previous purchase you won't get you $10 rebate.
I even checked the site out & all merchants you purchase from they only give you certain items that (Freeshipping) picks out in order to get you $0 ship charge, not the item you want, the item you want is not there pick so you still have to pay shipping on that item.
Plus you have to pay there $12.97 monthly fee.

lysbethc
11/14/15

Since I am disabled and have to get a ride to go places, I do most of my shopping online. I therefore thought freeshipping.com might work for me. I went to the website to find the cost and it wasn't there. I didn't want to sign up for a free trial for fear of having to cancel by a certain time to not incur a monthly fee if dissatisfied. A phone number was provided so I called. He didn't know the monthly charge if I signed up that minute. When asked if it was closer to $100 or $10, he didn't know. When asked if it varied each month I was told "yes". He said to go to the website and the fee would be explained - and, of course, I was on the website. I was more confused than when I started. I never became a member and w/ these reviews and my experience I never will. But I still feel it may work for people who do tons of online shopping.

mollya2
11/11/15

I was shopping on eBay and saw the ad to save $10. on freeshipping.com. After clicking on, I began filling out the form. The Chrome settings on my device have my banking and credit information that was apparently asked for and applied. I never once used the service, but was checking my bank statements the following month and this place took $12. from my account after promising to save me $10, and never have I used their service. I wasn't eligible as a buyer. Scam, stay away! I had to take the time to go to the bank to get a new debit card number and cancel the card number I've had for years so they couldn't do this to me again, wait for my new card to come in the mail and charged me with a debt that promised me a service I didn't receive. Nothing but a stressful hassle. I was schemed! Where's my savings, freeshipping? You owe me $12 and some change! Review this! You took the time to take my money, are you going to take the time to read this and give it back?

Tip for consumers: Stay away.

nancyb108
11/7/15

I'm an avid Internet shopper. In my first three months with Freeshipping.com I have incurred hefty savings. Bought a large screen TV, picked it up locally, dry goods groceries, birthday gifts - and with Freeshipping saved 10% on orders from Walmart, HomeDepot, BestBuy, Kohls, VictoriasSecret and Shutterfly, and got the shipping back. Plus I've purchased items from eBay and TextBooks I would not have bought if I weren't getting up to $10 shipping back. Being the savvy shopper I am, I sometimes combine with an online coupon (read each vendors specific rules) or use a previously purchased discounted gift card (HomeDepot, Walmart, Victorias Secret) to boost the savings. It takes some time for the checks to begin to flow, and that's clearly explained. I've received over $65 so far and have another $150 in the works. Not bad for my three month membership dues. Looking forward to Christmas shopping and saving with this amazing site.

Tip for consumers: UPDATE: Nice to see a $399.97 check in January from Fresshipping.com. That was my quarterly payment that included the Christmas season. Savings will increase as I become better at this, because I forget to check the site sometime. Didn''t expect Shutterfly to be there when I created a phonebook for a present - but there it was! Meanwhile, shipping rebates sporadically show up in my mailbox. Who doesn't like to find a check in the mail? STILL a VERY happy customer.

mollyd6
11/2/15

My email was hacked and I was signed up for all these sites I was not aware of. I have yet to see my refund as I did not use this service or website.

brittanieb1
10/29/15

I never shop online but I saw the perfect thing on Anna's Linens so I went ahead with the purchase. While I was contemplating the shipping options, Free Shipping popped up and offered free shipping since I was spending over a certain amount. They made it seem like they were a subsidiary, or affiliated somehow with Anna's Linens and they used my credit card information with that order to charge my credit card every month since May. I realized it when I was reviewing my statements and immediately called to cancel the "membership" I never signed up for. The customer service rep said "But you cashed the check we sent you for your Anna's Linens order". Of course I did, I thought that was my benefit for using the site in connection with Anna's Linens! Sneaky, sneaky, underhanded site. Don't fall for this!

jonik
10/18/15

I did the 10 day free trial a couple of months ago, and found it to be a pretty decent site. I haven't joined yet, but am going go to join soon. I found it pretty easy to email my invoices showing the shipping fees to them..... I've been reading a lot of reviews here that claim ppl didn't know there was a monthly fee. They do state it very clearly on the site that there is a monthly fee...I also had called them twice with questions, and they were so nice and professional...I think the bottom line is if you do a lot of online shopping, like I do, then this is a good site to join. Just my opinion. Thx!

mariof9
10/15/15

I sold an ebay item and I paid 7 dollar shipping. I saw the ad free shipping under my order statement, so I clicked it. The site wanted me to login in my information and credit card info, so I did for the service. Unfortunately I was not able to use the service because I wad a seller, not a buyer.. So I tried for 30 minutes on canceling but said nothing about a membership cancellation. I even went to the help tab, and nothing. I don't believe this service was all effective to me and Would like to recieve a refund of 12.97 and membership cancellation.

carols103
10/9/15

never signed up but had recurring charge. actual direct phone# for freeshipping.com is 855-226-7047 and they will cancel immediately

40 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FreeShipping staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
22 hours ago
Answer
alicer12
A: Hi, yes it is $12.97 per month. If you would like I can cancel your membership with us. I would just need you to reach out to me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com.
2 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
1 week ago
Answer
alicer12
A: Hi Michelle, unfortunately I can't locate your account using the information here. Can you please reach out to me directly at Help@FreeShipping.com?
2 hours ago
Helpful answer
Add your answer
See more Q&A
See more Q&A
Questions? Get answers from the FreeShipping staff and other customers.
FreeShipping?