US Government's NSF

info@freeplant.net

3 Reviews for FreePlant.net

▼ Sort by: recent

6/26/14

I ordered my plants last year, but nothing came, I went threw it again today & ordered more, I wanted to get in contact with them, but it's impossible. But reading threw all this has made it clear, I have also been receiving junk mail from them, from England. I have now reported it, so now, for me, l won't be getting anything from them. I thought it was to good to be true.
Thank you everybody.

10/18/10

I ordered a free plant on 21/09/2010 and received almost instantly a automated email (in bad english) stating that they got my order/email and will be back soon.
Well, that's the last time I have heard from this company! I did sent two more emails asking about my order never received an answer. I am so disappointed!!!
This website is obviously a scam, don't waste your time ordering anything! The worst part is that they have my address now I wonder what they will do with this information?
Oh, I checked the website and there are now new plants shown so whoever this people are they keeping up their website. So why don't get I an answer from them?

Scam, Scam, Scam...

8/15/10

I ordered free plants from this site and never got plants, but I started receiving foreign names wanting to be my friend on facebook. Yes it is a scam.

The Best Flower Delivery Sites Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber