US Government's NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

taniyah
10/26/14

I have called the company several times at different times of the day and have had to wait at least 45minutes to a 1hour on hold. I also had to wait 24-48hours to speak to someone for escalating my call for help. Which mint I had to call back & wait on hold again.
The service in the Seattle area barely works on a good day even though the "map" shows that it is. I purchased the Groupon offered by Freedompop to purchase a phone for their service. We tried it for 3 days the service doesn't work in our area. I requested my refund. Groupon said it comes from Freedompop. Freedompop refuses to give a refund & will just exchange the phone. That would be great if it worked in this area. The phone though a Sprint phone can be used by other carrier, but Freedompop will not Fully Release it allowing it to be reprogrammed/activated by another carrier.

lisad59
10/7/14

The network is good but many time we disappointed due to the weather. But overall you are providing good services.

dorisx
9/29/14

I got suck in on freedompop they charge me 118.00 dollors, they stole my money no services ,and have no one to get it back into my account? Watch out for scammers they are out there? Just got stck with the box. Doris

Tip for consumers: Watch out scammers?

ernestineb
9/11/14

The website FreedomPop is really useful for me in all aspects. It is well known to everyone that internet are one of the most important thing in day to day life, and so that from the website, they are generally providing all types of information in a greater aspect. So in general all these information is really useful.

jayd129
9/7/14

Freedompop sold me wireless service in Las Vegas that doesn't exist. I wasted money on the device. Don't join them. They hire orientals that don't understand English

sheenam6

Great service...

oscarj
EXPERT
8/27/14

The concept is great, just like back in the day when companies were giving out free dial up internet accounts just to introduce the service to you. But there is always a catch with free and here it is that they are trying to up sell on a wide variety of additional services. $10 automatic top-up after you sign up....meaning they will bill you monthly to get additional services. Still, it isn't that bad of a deal and there is no contract which is very nice.

raymonds22
8/24/14

This company is the WORST!

Tip for consumers: Recommend this to those you hate

bobg8
Veteran Reviewer
7/14/13

Really great CONCEPT, free internet. BUT, after seeing a report on the news this morning I decided to visit their website to have a look. Somehow I think they are doing a little data mining, because after browsing around and clicking off the site I noticed that my "junk folder" had messages by guess who???? Yep, freedompop!!! I didn't give out any info when I viewed the site, so just how did they get my email address??? NOT COOL.