US Government's NSF

7 Reviews for FreedomPop

▼ Sort by: recent

ernestineb
9/11/14

The website FreedomPop is really useful for me in all aspects. It is well known to everyone that internet are one of the most important thing in day to day life, and so that from the website, they are generally providing all types of information in a greater aspect. So in general all these information is really useful.

jayd129
9/7/14

Freedompop sold me wireless service in Las Vegas that doesn't exist. I wasted money on the device. Don't join them. They hire orientals that don't understand English

sheenam6

Great service...

oscarj
EXPERT
8/27/14

The concept is great, just like back in the day when companies were giving out free dial up internet accounts just to introduce the service to you. But there is always a catch with free and here it is that they are trying to up sell on a wide variety of additional services. $10 automatic top-up after you sign up....meaning they will bill you monthly to get additional services. Still, it isn't that bad of a deal and there is no contract which is very nice.

raymonds22
8/24/14

This company is the WORST!

Tip for consumers: Recommend this to those you hate

bobg8
Veteran Reviewer
7/14/13

Really great CONCEPT, free internet. BUT, after seeing a report on the news this morning I decided to visit their website to have a look. Somehow I think they are doing a little data mining, because after browsing around and clicking off the site I noticed that my "junk folder" had messages by guess who???? Yep, freedompop!!! I didn't give out any info when I viewed the site, so just how did they get my email address??? NOT COOL.

Best Mobile Carriers Reviewed by Consumers on SiteJabber