US Government's NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

morrigang1

I haven't had to contact their customer service so i cant comment on that, their perfumes however, are very legit. (in 19 reviews)

richardw52

Priced for $62.00 + tax at local department store. (in 8 reviews)

bethl9

I ordered a bottle of Hermes Kelly Caleche on Feb 22 and received the order Feb 28. (in 61 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

annak81
2/6/16

I ordered "Wonderstruck Taylor Swift
Eau De Parfum Spray 3.4 oz & Body Lotion 3.4 oz & Solid Perfume Pencil .10 oz" gift set and "Taylor By Taylor Swift
Hair Mist 4.2 oz" for a total of about 34 dollars and I was very excited about these and then i read online reviews, then watched videos. I was very unsure about it but then they shipped in a week and the perfume is great!

desireeg7
1/23/16

I've been ordering from Fragrancenet for years now and I've never experienced any problems with the product or the shipping time. Fragrancenet sells authentic name brand perfumes for a fraction of the price at a department store. I would recommend Fragrancenet to everyone and I will continue to purchase from them.

gabrielm55
1/17/16

I placed an order on 15 Dec 2015 and I didn't received until now. Poor customer services. Never responded to my emails. Don't waste your time and your money with these site, doesn't worth it.

aminy1
1/10/16

I never got my perfumes i ordered worth $70.47. They said it was delivered but not to me and i have been emailing about this with no response. I think what that means is i should forget my money as long as they have collected it and it doesn't matter to them if i did not get my order.

kl382
1/7/16

I ordered some perfume...Calligraphy Saffron. It took forever to arrive. I opened it and sprayed it on...it gave me a headache instantly. (Not sure if it was real but the box seemed real.) They make it very difficult to return because you need to get an return number from a customer service rep and they have NO email address for them...they make you call. I just called and I was number 46 in the line. They want you to wait on hold until you are number 1. Forget that...I would be waiting for hours. Live and learn. I just wasted $68.

janetb52
12/31/15

Don't order from this site. The gift from my well-intentioned, loving son is fake. First noticed color was too dark. The fragrance was close, but not the real thing. Sprayed some on and it lasted about a "minute"! Cannot admit it to my son and so cannot return it. Buyer beware!

kenk35
12/15/15

This company uses FedEx AND the Post Office. It takes well over their estimates for the products to arrive. In addition, they do not care. I tried to call their customer service and got a recording stating they were too busy! Stay away from this company! Oh yes, and by the way check the return policy...it's full of exceptions and stringent rules. In other words, don't return anything if you know what's good for you! STAY AWAY from Fragrance.net. There' plenty of others out there who DO give a hoot.

morgana21
12/15/15

I've never experienced such poor customer service until I had to deal with fragrancenet.com. I ordered a perfume on 11/30/15 and I was told it would be delivered BY 12/12/15....well, it's 12/15/15 and I still have not gotten it. Worst of all, I cannot get in contact with anyone if my life depended on it. I've sent 4 emails so far and I haven't gotten a reply to any of them.

Tip for consumers: Don't use this site.

nomej
12/14/15

I had been a long time and very satisfied customer, that is until my most recent and FINAL order. I placed an online order on November 18, and the tracking information showed the package as being shipped then out for delivery on Tuesday November 24. The package never arrived and the USPS tracking information has no delivery confirmation.

I emailed FragranceNet on December 2 and they quickly responded, asking if I wanted a credit or replacement shipment, and I requested a replacement shipment. So far, so good I thought. Since December 2nd, I have received no information on the replacement shipment, and numerous emails have gone unanswered. I am receiving read receipts on my emails, which upsets me even more that they are not responding. Calls to their customer service line are useless; all you get is a message saying their reps are too busy to answer calls and that instead, use the website to track order or to contact customer service.

I've initiated a claim with my credit card company to get my money back. STAY THE HELL AWAY from FragranceNet.com!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

lindat74
12/11/15

I ordered my husband a fragrance in mid Nov, 2015 it is now mid Dec, 2015 and I have not received my order! I have emailed with no response back! It says it was sent to Fed Ex but no movement at all since 11/28! I don't know what to do or how to get my $60 back!!!

olivian14
12/9/15

I have not received the perfumes yet so I don't know whether they are genuine or not. But I do know that their customer service lied about the shipping date. I ordered it 10 days ago. A few days later, they sent an email that it was ready to ship. It took 3-4 days for them to create a label, and it was still not shipped. I emailed the customer service and they answered that it was shipped already but the package was just not scanned. It turned out to be a lie.
Finally I saw the package leaving the warehouse, and it was 10th day. I need to sent it to overseas as a present and needed it sooner. I am unhappy that it took so long and that they are dishonest.

morrigang1
12/9/15

A lot of people are complaining that the perfume they received is really weak, REMEMBER, most "perfumes" are typically EDT's = Eau de Toilette (4 - 10% perfume oil) typically always less than 10% & EDP= Eau de Parfum (8 - 15% perfume oil). EDT usually only lasts 2-4 hours. Before you buy anything, check www.fragrantica.com and read the reviews. There are ratings on the longevity and sillage of each fragrance.

I haven't had to contact their customer service so i cant comment on that, their perfumes however, are very legit. I found this place because my mom really wanted Prada Candy, and i wasn't excited to pay $90 for a tiny bottle. I ended up getting both Prada Candy and Marc Jacobs Oh Lola for about $90 total, with the extra 25% off coupon. After buying those, i read all the horrible complains and comments on them selling knock offs... of course. I inspected both perfumes, they are legit. I did the paper test (spray a piece of paper, wait 24hrs, see if you can still smell it) if they smell like alcohol or there is no scent, they are expired, bad, or fake. I checked the manufacture dates on www.checkcosmetic.net and they were both still good. The Marc Jacobs was Oct 2014, and Prada was June 2015. It's now Dec 2015, so really that's not bad. (Perfumes last from 2-5 years). All their perfumes are bought on the grey market, meaning department stores sell old, out of season, not popular, and overstocked items at a discount to places like this or TJMaxx for example. There is not a particular distributor because they come from a ton of different stores. There is a higher risk of purchasing a fake if it is super popular, like "Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue", but that's the only negative i can say.
I did a lot of research on all of this after I bought the first perfumes.
I have since placed 2 more orders that should arrive this week.
Also, about the shipping. My first order, from the day i ordered, to the day it was delivered was a total of 4 days. Since its closer to christmas, it's taken maybe 2 days longer, but i should still get it within 7 days.
I actually bought a D&G Light Blue, so if I receive any fakes, i will update the post.

UPDATE: 12/9/15- received second order
Dolce & Gabbana Light Blue, BVLGARI Omnia Crystalline, Vince Camuto Man.
All seem as Authentic as they should be. The Vince Camuto one even had a QR code on the bottom to scan to verify it is legit (www.iproof.com).
I got the 3.3oz tester of D&G and it looks and smells exactly like it should. there is no sticker at the bottom of the bottle, but it looks exactly like it should. If its fake, they did an amazing job.
Prayed all three on a piece of paper, waited a few hours, all smell amazing.
I checked the manufacture dates
D&G- June 16, 2014
BVLGARI- May 5, 2015
Vince Camuto isn't available on www.checkcosmetic.net but it smells strong enough.

sharonl52
12/8/15

I LOOKED UP KIEHLS POWERFUL WRINKLE AND PORE REDUCING CREAM 1.7 OZ AT $88.99 ON FRAGRANCE NET SITE QUOTING A 25 % DISCOUNT REDUCING ITEM TO$66.74. CHECKED ON KIEHL'S OWN SITE AND REGULAR PRICE WAS $52. FOR SAME SIZE. DOUBLE CHECK ON THE PRICING!!!

carolinew17
10/20/15

I bought a bottle of Viktor & Rolf Flowerbomb and it arrived in a sealed package, codes and all. It is exactly like the bottle that I already have, and I did not notice the fragrance disappearing. I also bought Elie Saab Le Parfum, also very happy with it. My latest order was for a David Yurman limited edition tester and an unboxed bottle of Boucheron. I couldn't resist the sale prices. The David Yurman is unbelievable!

Everything arrived within a week. I have absolutely no complaints.

rhondam17
8/13/15

They charged my card but never received the cologne I ordered. I kept getting shipping info which showed my order sitting for 3 day periods then nothing. Customer service emails were canned or down right nasty. I notified my credit card to not pay and will NEVER order from this mess of a company.

adela49
5/27/15

This is the first time I ordered from fragrancenet and frankly speaking it was the worst customer services I've ever seen.
I ordered perfumes with the total of 555$ and after 3 days they canceled my order..!! because they don't ship to SA.
I don't believe them because I say people from my country ordered before and they don't have problem. but because I used free shipping coupon they decided that they don't ship to SA...
Anyway I've contacted them through emails and their responses show how poor their customer services is...!! They are unprofes

tommyl18
5/5/15

I order 2 bottle of Gucci premier 2.5 oz eau de perfume for my wife , think it good deal but when I open the box ,perfume have no plastic wraps out side, the box look like reprint and cut out ,it not real at all the perfume not last for 1 hour and they say they sell the real thing ,it go back next day, I learn a lession .buy something for your love one. go to the mall and buy the real thing

littlep
4/16/15

I don't get why a lot of people complain about fakes and other stuff on fragrancenet, I've been buying from them for a long time and the merchandise is always good, the colognes last some a few hours some all day but that depends on the cologne. I took a few colognes to the mall and they checked out just fine.
I think people who complain are either those that you don't really want their business to begin with anyways because they're the bitter ones who will complain about the water if it rains or complain about the heat if it's a sunny day, just whiners doing their stupid tantrums or it could be that department stores ask their employees to complain trying to create a bad reputation since they simply just can't compete or simply refuse to compete on the perfume market.
The only real complain if you want to look at it as a bad thing would be the time it takes for you to get your stuff, so to be safe, if you buy from them give it a two week window to receive your colognes, unfortunately, it takes a while to get them that's why I gave them 4 stars only.

nessar
3/17/15

It's weird that there are so many bad reviews I've bought from them twice I have like 8 perfumes from them and no fake perfumes here fast shipping too def not fake Ive had the perfumes I bought before and smell the same I also compared it to seohora and same thing I will be buying again too

gipsm
3/6/15

I ordered 3 bottles of perfume..HALLOWEEN & 2 BOTTLES OF DOLCE BY DOLCE & GABBANA. I HAVE TO SAY I WAS VERY PLEASED WITH THE DELIVERY AND MY PRODUCT..IT TOOK EXACTLY A WEEK TO GET IT...After receiving it, I did read a lot of bad reviews so it made me wonder..but the next day I took it and compared it to the dept. Store product and wht do ya know... IT WAS REEAAAL!! The employee even said she has ordered from them b4 after I told her what I was doing..lol .. WITH THT BEING SAID ..I AM INDEED A REAL person tht bought from this company!! And was very PLEASED!! DON'T KNOW WHY SOOO many bad reviews!!♡☆♡☆

bethl9
3/1/15

I ordered a bottle of Hermes Kelly Caleche on Feb 22 and received the order Feb 28. I had bought a bottle in Paris at the Hermes store, and still have it. The bottle I received from Fragrance Net smells the same, and came in a box, with Made in France on the bottom. If it's fake, they fooled me, but I don't think it is. After I placed my order on Feb 22, I read all the bad comments about this company and wished I hadn't ordered from them, but I got what I ordered and a little earlier than they said, even with bad weather up north. I don't work for them, nor do I have any family members who work for them. i would use them again. Not sure what happened in the other cases I've read about.

alisab8
2/18/15

The discount claimed by this site isn't valid. I found the same items for less at Amazon. I placed an order and they never sent it or notified me. When I went back to check the site said 'more information needed'. I have never seen a site with worse custmer service. They have earned their bad reputation. Don't shop here.

Tip for consumers: Find a more reputable seller that values customer service.

sg44
1/22/15

My daughter order perfume for my birthday. It didn't seem like the real thing so I wanted to return it. I have called several times to return it, but am placed on hold. I have emailed, but no answer. Worst customer service ever!! Beware of this company!!!

Tip for consumers: Don't order from this company.

khyk
12/31/14

Disappointing. I researched this company online before I bought 3.4 oz Hanae Mori for my Mom as a Christmas gift. I saw the numerous bad reviews, negative feedback, broken bottle complaints and such. I didn't listen, and I thought it couldn't happen to me, until I received a package with huge stains from perfume leakage. The FedEx delivery man said that denying the package was the best course of action, so that's what I did. No gift for Mom on Christmas Day. DON'T TAKE THE CHANCE, because the low price isn't worth the huge risk.

missye
12/20/14

I saw this website advertised on TV so I thought I would check it out. I could not believe how cheap their stuff was. They claim the perfumes are real but they are not. I immediately knew the perfume I bought (pink sugar) was not real just by the packaging. I decided to smell it and realized it was fake. After discovering this, I decided to look online for reviews of the company and came across this and a bunch of other people saying their perfumes are fake as well. The company charges a 20% restocking fee which is ridiculous. How am I supposed to know if it's fake or real without smelling it?! I will not buy from them ever again.

Tip for consumers: Don't do it! They are fake perfumes!

genem19
12/18/14

Sad.i can't believe I got fake stuff. I immediately knew the stuff was not authentic! I received it and within 10 minutes I was sending this junk back! I should have known better ! My fault for ordering this stuff !! Pay and get the good stuff ! My stupidity and they make it tough to send back!! Shut this place Down!! Sorry but true!!

Tip for consumers: Forget about it!!

arlennac
12/14/14

Order arrived just on time but i think the cologne leaked out the bottle a little but it came with chapstick coupons and a sample of another great cologne for my man! Was very satisfied

silviab4
12/9/14

I had to give them a star for having the nerve to send this CRAP IMITATION period. I have ordered Fidji by Guy Laroche from fragrancenet.com. What a joke. Now they did not credit my card with the full refund. They have the nerve to charge a restocking fee for sending this TOILETTE WATER back to them. DO NOT ORDER FROM THEM!!!! IT IS A RIP OFF!!! I have worked in the Cosmetic business for years, including Chanel. I am never going to order from them again.

joef43
12/2/14

/the product I ordered was a fake. I know because the fragrance of the real product will most of the day. Their's does not last but a few hours.

tintinh
11/10/14

My first time to order from fragrancenet.The Clinique Happy I bought smells different from the one I bought in store..and you have to pay shipping fee when returning the item.

walterg15
11/7/14

I have ordered men's colognes and women's perfume multiple times, and never had a problem. I find them cheaper than anyone else, and then service is great. They do offer a money back guarantee. I am a very satisfied customer from Fort Myers, Fl.

matthiask10
11/2/14

I'm surprised at the low score for this site. I have friends who have ordered from this place with no issues.

susanb62
10/23/14

Delivery of my order was quick but I had doubts about the product right at the get go...I purchased Jean Patou 'Sublime' and Jean Patou 'Joy' eu de perfume. The 'Joy' smelt different to some I already had and the 'Sublime' smelt stale immediately. I'm trying to use the Joy quickly as I'm worried it might go off and the Sublime.....well I can see that one going in the bin.
Although the prices were better than say Myer or David Jones, in the future I will return to these stores to purchase (they generally have specials at Christmas), that way at least I know I am getting what I pay for. I've unsubscribed from Fragrance Net but they still keep sending me emails.

michaeld99
10/5/14

FragranceNet completely disappointed me. The product is not at all good and it smells terribly. The customer service did not respond properly when I tried to communicate with them.

najmaz
8/27/14

I agree with other rewires that fragrancenet sell fake counterfeit fragrances. if your review is negative they don't even post it. I ordered Creed Aventus & knew how good it is. First I ordered the sample to check. sample was fine so ordered the bigger size. To my utter disappointment that larger size was fake. I realized it as soon as I opened the packing.
but to my surprise they refunded me full amount with out even me starting a refund request. I just wrote the review in which I mentioned that I will ask for complete refund.

gissels
8/18/14

I finally got my shipment today... I order on 8/12/14 they sent delivery info to fedex on 8/14/14 but it was actually shipped on 8/16/14 and at first it said to expect delivery on 8/20/14 but I actually received it today which is 8/18/14 so I got my order sooner which I loved!! I got very excited when I received my order I was very pleased with the entire order!!! I order 5 perfum and all were great...I was a lil worried as I was reading the reviews but I gotta disagree with most of the ones that said not to order from this site!!!! MY FIRST TIME ORDERING AND WILL ORDER AGAIN HOPEFULLY WILL HAVE SAME EXPERIENCE.... YES THEY ARE LEGIT!!!!!!

skyeo
8/13/14

i got my perfume super fast and it smell great .. they also sent me samples and coupons ... ^_^

mgk
8/4/14

These people shipped me expired suntan lotion. Order placed and received in June 2014. Lotion expired in October of 2011. They have no sense of quality control nor did they seem apologetic when contacted. DON'T buy from them

kimberlyg13
7/9/14

If you think its too good to be true it usually is and that is the case with fragrancenet.com. I've been wearing Viva La Juicy for years and i know the true product when i see it and what was poorly shipped to me was completely FAKE! I compared it with my old bottle and the emblems did not match (which the fake one actually fell off the bottle the second i opened it), The cap was much lighter and made of plastic not glass like the original. I received the box which was wrapped in plastic just like the department store so i thought it was legit at first but as soon as i carefully slid off the plastic the box reeked of rubbing alcohol and was soaking wet, and the bottle was almost half empty. Every time i moved the bottle it would leak. The smell is very close to original but will not last nearly as long, real Viva La Juicy will last for days on my clothes. Overall this website is a sad excuse for a business and i should of known better, however i am currently in the return process and I expect every penny returned to me or it will not be pretty. BBB has given it an a+ rating which is complete BS and i dont know how that is even possible. Save your money an buy the real thing people its worth it.

georgeb71
6/18/14

ordered a perfume for my mother but when it arrived the package didn't look the same as on the picture and it didn't smell really good. my mother didn't like it either. and it wasn't even that cheap.

minniez2
6/4/14

This site sells FAKE perfumes under the guise of half price. The sad part is that it appears on Amazon.com and EBay as a legitimate perfumes retailer. I noticed that most international customers are being scammed by Fragrance net. I am in the USA and i also bought perfumes from them Calvin klein and Elie saab the perfumes smelled like alcohol and disappear in minutes. I got the sample from a Mall the difference is loke day and night. The sample from the mall is beautiful lasts all day. Fragrance net should be shut down. Please report them to Better Business Bureau for this. Disappointing. Don't let the prices fool you. Buy at a mall or a reputable retailers in your region.

kathyl15
5/13/14

I ordered 2 men's fragrances, Christmas 2013. My purchase was originally $61.90. On the right side of the order page was a notice "included with your qualifying FragranceNet purchase is a magazine subscription valued at $19.95. If you prefer not to receive a magazine & receive a rebate for its stated value, please print & return this form with a copy of your order,"..... blah, blah, blah." I sent all the required documentation in immediately. I should have received my rebate in 6-8 weeks, instead I received "Living" magazine. After multiple phone calls to FragranceNet.com, whom then gave me multiple other companies to contact for the rebate, I still have not received my rebate and no one can help me. Beware, of this scam. I also only received part of my cologne order because they ran out of stock on the other one.

ashleyc39
5/1/14

I've never shopped at this site, but I am a cosmetology student and I know for a fact that you cannot get real (or good quality) Pravana, Matrix, BedHead...salon quality brands from anywhere except a salon or a salon professional store. You cannot buy it online or in a Walgreens, CVS, Rite Aid...only a licensed cosmetologist can buy these.

heatherb38
4/19/14

I had absolutely no problems with shipping, I received my order within a week. The perfume is genuine and fresh. No complaints what so ever!

tayl355
3/16/14

Omg this site is poppin. It's the real deal and they have so many discount codes you can use. I ordered four perfumes and they sent me two extras for free plus a mirror as a free gift. Definitely recommend!

dc57
2/27/14

Never again! Read the myriad bad reviews posted and they all confirm my bad experience. This company took days to even bother processing the order. A week goes by and THEN my two orders were shipped. Two weeks later and they're still not here!
Other sites promise orders are shipped the same day received and you get them days later!

alexp9
2/2/14

I've read too, too many conflicting reviews about fragrancenet, but based on fragantica threads I decided that it's mostly OK but I had my reservations. I ordered two mainstream fragrances (pretty common, on good discount) knowing that they could be older stock or store returns. I think that issues come with ordering niche or rare fragrances where people seem to think those are fakes or really old. It took them about a week to ship to me, granted I live closer to their warehouse than other parts of the countries. International orders seem to have the worst reviews but the fragrances I received were full, one was completely new - the other one may have been opened (aka a very new store return) but both smelled fine. I would say, it's a great site for mainstream fragrances (esp. if your guilty pleasure is hasbeen celeb fragrance) but its split reputation has its reasons, so if you want that Marc Jacobs or Britney fragrance it's probably OK. One of my peeves is when companies say (we ship using FedEx, UPS, USPS, OR DHL but we can't specify which unless you order) so I'll mention that for me it was FedEx Smartpost which is notoriously slow but for a cheaper price, I don't mind the wait.

adelaidep
1/25/14

FAKE, CRAPPY PERFUME!!! STAY AWAY

alexandriab
1/22/14

Terrible customer service. No update on my order for 6 days. Finally called and was told makeup and skincare takes longer to be shipped.Rep says it could be another week. Then she begin to blatantly lie about my order date.

I requested to speak with a manager, the rep ressponded "there is no manager". She then hung up the telephone in my face. I requested the order be canceled. Still no response.

evans195
1/18/14

packaging and bottle all look like the real deal, but my cologne smelled like rubbing alcohol. Ive been wearing Pleasures for men for 15 years(yeah, I like it) anyways I know what it smells like, this crap smells nothing like it. bottle of Pleasures at Macys $70 came out to $50 from this place. Really dumb not to spend the extra 20 for the REAL stuff.

2 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FragranceNet staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
10/2/15
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
1/10/13
Answer
silviab4
A: Because they have terrible customer service. They don't even know how to spell customer service. Save yourself the headache. Don't buy anything from them period. Go to a reputable Department store and that way you know that you will receive the real fragrance and not some fake toilette water.
9/25/15
Helpful answer
Add your answer
I am affiliated with this business
I have no affiliation with this business
Questions? Get answers from the FragranceNet staff and other consumers.
  • From where do products ship?

7 Coupons for FragranceNet

No coupon code needed
Shop now at FragranceNet to save!
Go to FragranceNet