US Government’s NSF

Detailed Rating Summary

▼ Sort by: recent

chrisw174
5/24/16

A good website, but for a certain type of person. As for me, I'm open for such a relationship, so decide for yourself.

php5
5/24/16

They are stealing your money and it's a lot of money they take. 99% of all girls are just fake. Bad side so I recommend that you choose a different page that takes your money and have a lot of fake girls who are controlled by a computer.

Tip for consumers: Warning don`t use it.

ianp32
5/21/16

I like Flirt.com because a)its cheap b)its fun c)is easy to use. Tried loads of these sites but flirt.com is my current favourite, along with flirtydater.com and hookuphangout.com. I do still use tinder sometimes (mainly cos its free) but its not what it was most girls want somthign serious not like the other three. Dont be scared to send lots of messages using any of above and youll get lucky.

jakes66
5/18/16

Foreign site scam. Fake profiles by staff. Performed a Google Image Search and found many of these "girls" are foreigners even though they say they are in your state.

Took it a bit further. Used a VPN and noticed the same girls from one state are the same girls from another state.

Save your money kids.

kavinf1
5/18/16

Didn't expect alot from this site but after 1 days I've become their fan. Use it every day. Yeah sometimes it's working not very well but its not so critical

borisa4
5/17/16

Hi, I have moved in US from Moscow. It was really hard to find buddies right here. I have been really frustrated and disapointed. So I have desided ti try dating services to find somebody here who wont look at me like on the russian barbarian. I put my I on the flirt website as google told me it's one of the best in Verginia. Thanks to the flirt and google I have the girlfriend at the moment who was hooked up by my story of life in Russia. I hope it will be long time relationships.
Boris.

mikew169
5/16/16

The site isnt the best but isnt the worst. Stay away from tinder, girls are time wasters and just looking for you to beg them for sex or to see sum tits. Try hookuphangout.com id say, as thats what Flirt.com should be but just isnt I.M.O.

tomk81
5/15/16

Within seconds of signing up i got a bunch of folks seeking to talk to me. Despite not having a profile. And the 3 day credit card come on was an autorenew come on. Serious scam

alans99
5/10/16

I get used to this website I'm spending for 2-3 hours a day on chatrooms. Found a lot of sincere people from all over the world.
Not going to leave the service

shanem55
5/4/16

Best site I have ever been on! 3 gorgeous cheeks in 2 weeks. My personal record. Maybe I' lucky but who cares. 3 cheeks in 2 weeks!

martinl70
5/3/16

Been on it for a while and met a girl on this site. We are together for almost a month and shes so perfect! thankk you flirt!

garrys26
5/3/16

Just joined Flirt.com after a lot of good times with Flirtydater.com. A mate said you can boost your sex life even more if you join more than one hook up site so went for Flirt.com and im hoping now ive got a killer combo lol! Its a nice site, really easy to navigate around and Ive started sending messages out already after adding a couple of my best pics. Not had any replies yet but im feeling confident as its Friday and the beers are already flowing! Hopefully between the two sites Ill be getting out of this apartment and into a motel before very long.

lakerp
4/25/16

It's a great site with hundreds of nice women from Boston.
great to find a service where lonely persons can find their true love

alexg105
4/21/16

Thats awesome! I've never been so satisfied! So many playful girls and one is better than another!

keithe18
4/19/16

it's totally unbelievable!!! i have tried different sites, but this one is among the best! You know, as usual the men are "hunting" girls, but here i'm a "prey". It seуms i'll have 4-th date during this month. Maybe i'm goodlooking guy, or it's simply luck, but this site is working for me.

arronl6
4/18/16

I liked Flirt.com the first few times I used it as it was a nice change when compared to hookuphangout.com, which Ive been enjoying using for months now but thought Id combine it with something else. Unfortunately, Im looking for more than just new pictures and site design, so I dont think ill be sticking around as I get all the important stuff from my current membership on HH. Dont get me wrong, if I was rich Id keep my Flirt membership going, but then if I was rich id probably be fighting chicks off me anyway!! Stick with what works for you, thats my advice.

andrem16
4/17/16

90% are paid teasers.

clarkb17
4/15/16

Every single woman on this site is a robot. I've proven it - when you're chatting with someone, and ask them a question, no human is going to respond with something completely unrelated! Also, I've received over a 100 messages from women saying how hot I am, how much I turn them on, how much they want to chat with, etc. As soon as you ask them if they want to video chat? "I can't" or "I don't have my camera". Bull $#*!!

Tip for consumers: Just don't ever even visit this site!

archyv
4/8/16

Me and my best friends found nice women here.
I have registered only 10 days ago and today i had the third date/

susanp102
4/7/16

The great thing about Flirt is the amount of guys. I can literally spend hours going through messages and hardly ever have time to do my own search. Im a member on a lot of the hookup sites as they are normally free for us ladies (hookuphangout, benaughty, etc) and its a great way to meet guys and get the attention we crave (we dont admit it, but its true). The thing with Flirt is that there are so many guys that im not really getting the time to use my other memberships, which is a shame as all the sites offer something different, but I guess its not a bad problem to have. Dont get me wrong, there are some utter douchebags out there, but you can usually figure out who these are pretty fast and avoid like the plague. Anyway going on a bit in this review and need to get back to my messages (!) so ill sum up by saying stick with the free sites girls and be prepared for a full inbox, especially if you add sexy pics like mine. Enjoy!

ethanm35
4/6/16

It's not my first dating site and to be honest I thought I would be disappointed with it but was surprised to find out that it's that easy to use. Many hot ladies here, I'm getting many messages and having lots of chats though not each women replies. Like it so far

robertt112
4/5/16

I've never seen so many hot women in one place, the best thing is that all of them are from my city. Great place for quick Hookup

timh62
4/4/16

Ah dont know what im doin wrong, ive sent loadsa messages oot and that but still no hud a ride yet. It didny take this long when a used flirtydater.com but my pals said a should also try flirt cos its one ay the best sites for hookin up wi burds so thought ahd gie it a go. Im no geeing up yet but if ah dinnae get lucky soon ahll be cancellin may membership.

cyrusk8
4/3/16

Phase 1. Before you upgrade
As soon as you sign up for your free account and even without a picture, you get bombarded with messages and everyone loves you. You get a lot of hope and you get to:

Phase 2. You upgrade and sign up for the 3-day trial and with their dirty trick they also sign you up for a full month membership which you'll then have to spend quiet a few minutes to cancel. After you sign up, all the love suddenly stop and no one even responds to your messages.

How?
Most of the profiles are fake and even many pictures are from 'professionals', non-UK women, etc..
Some are even bots.

Try to chat with some women and they insists on only SMS, why? Because they are the employees.... That simple.

Like others say, I was also scammed. I signed up for a only a 3-day trial, but they automatically charged me for £24 of another premium service. Their call centre is in India and when I talked to the woman on the phone asking for cancelling my service, they tried to sell me another service. Disgusting.....

valeriyt
3/30/16

I trust this site.
there are a lot of couples were formed while i was using this service.
Unfortunately I did not find my special one because I was looking only for jewish girl in any case it's a great service

deanl20
3/30/16

these free to join site aren't free because they want to pay for membership and it $#*!ing disgusting in fact these kind of websites are nothing but a scam to rip off people

leonm43
3/29/16

Very good site with huge number of proses.
I've found there are a lot of friends here who I communicate with personally.
Advise this site to all single people

marcr29
3/26/16

Really like this site for mobile. Im always on the go as part of my job so having a dating site that I can use easily on my phone is a deal-breaker for me, just essential. So yep, BN is the best ive found so far, might try that Flirtydater site as ive read a lot of good reviews on it but hard to imagine it will be that much better. Gotta love casual dating though, met a girl last week when I was down south and the things she did to me would make Ron Jeremy blush, I swear! If youre a single guy nowadays and not on one of these sites then WTF?!!! Good times, gentlemen!

robertoc22
3/25/16

One of the best decisions during this year was registration on flirt.
Place where hundred of lonely people are chatting and searching for love.
My neighbor found his wife here, I hope I'll find too

bradlym17
3/24/16

It was easy to set up my profile and I got messages pretty quickly. Seems like there's a large and diverse user base, which to me is the most important aspect of a dating site. If I become single again, I would definitely use the site again.

rodjerw
3/24/16

I met the the woman of my dreams and visa versa
My experience with flirt had its ups and downs but all in all it was great
thanks

daveh100
3/22/16

Tried Flirt.com for a bit of a laugh and its pretty good actually. Surprised at how many girls use this site! I actually joined up the same week I joined FlirtyDater.com and although Ive had more NSA dates with FlirtyDater, I think Ill keep up my Flirt subscripsion anyway, as its good to have a few options and its not to expensive. Will make a final decision when the three months are up but not a bad site at all.

gordonm36
3/22/16

First I thought this site is another ripoff but decided to try it anyways. was surprised to find so many real local women that responded to my msgs. also chatrooms are great, many people to chat with there.so now I signed up for 3 month

kanyel
3/17/16

It's great to found you match on dating site.
I did it!
Before I was skeptical of online dating sites but now i recommend BN

nickm88
3/14/16

I was nervous at first but once I learned to trust my instincts .
I met lots of interesting women. One of them is my girlfriend we are together almost 3 months. She was the only woman I sent a wink to. I guess the dating experience really is a man's world. We couldn't be happier. Thank you Flirt

johnyb6
3/11/16

I met Alisa N. on here and met in person this weekend.
It was strange to go on date with person who you have met on a dating site.
But we done it. She is much better in real than on photos.
Do not afraid of searching your soul mate on dating site, it's a right place.

jima60
3/10/16

I am using site for 2 month.
Great place for making friends and had fun in chatrooms after hard working day.

ivant17
3/9/16

Met someone with similar hobbies and interests.
We met after 2 days of chating .
Now I'm happy

jessicay14
3/3/16

good web site. Better than most of dating services I

affecteda
2/27/16

Flirt.com is 200% fake site. Don't get paid and don't get cheated. When you find someone or some many in your place or wherever you are interested and if you message them as a guest immediately you will be receiving response from all of them. Immediately you would click on the message to read it, you will be redirected to payment page. In curiosity to read the replies from most of all of them whom you have messaged, you would pay seeing the quote, "if you are not satisfied, your amount would be refunded". This is the trap. Once you made payment and check all the messages you had received, it will look similar with different phrases or words to upload your picture. You would upload it too. That's all the response messages you would have received. For all your actions, you would get like response only from the members who you are reaching. Rarely to know what does it meany video calling if you click, no one will respond. Once it gets disconnected automatically reaching maximum time, immediately you would get response message from the member who you have called, again it means similar with different words and phrases like " No cam. Damn Cam Not working. Let's chat in SMS". By seeing this if you reply for the message and expect reply, again message and again expect reply, you are totally wasting your time here. Money already you have wasted when you opted for full membership.

After seeing and experiencing all these, if you raise a refund request from one of the site page, you never get reply. If you call customer care, they will clearly tell you that only when there's a technical issue that they will refund the amount. Not for all other reasons and if you ask question like, in the payment page, you have mentioned as "if you are not satisfied, your amount would be refunded" they'll reply it's only for technical issues. But they will offer you another deal.

The deal is that your membership will be transferred to their another dating site named benaughty.com. It's 200% copy of flirt.com including registered members only with different theme and color. Again everything is as same as flirt.com including the member responses.

They are cheating us. Don't believe in them. Everything is fabricated. They are doing identity theft from various social media of the local members and creating dummy profiles with theft pictures. They have fabricated their system to auto reply when you are a guest and once you make payment other than like response nothing will be received from the members.

Tip for consumers: Never login this and inform your friends about it. Keep spreading the word. They are not even worth for 0.25% star. You will be wasting time and money and in return you will get stress and anxiety.

martinp44
2/24/16

This site is 100%"fake its all fabricated to keep you interested and keep paying lucky for me i got 10 free days because i complained but im still totally disaticfied and made me really angry because after days and days of chatting to the point of making a date they leave you hanging i told the girls i dont want to waste time with online fun and cam girls but still getting loads of requests and even told a few of them in no uncertaun terms to get lost and then a day or so later same girls lets talk lets chat all the same intro they use time and again so guys dont bother im on pof plenty of fish its free very uncomplicated and 100% genuine people but yet to meet someone but only been on 3 days so far

martind47
2/22/16

Id say flirt.com is the reliable ford of the dating world. Its better than the over hyped and common SUVs (tinder) but not as good as a BMW or Mercedes (hookuphangout.com, etc). I use it because I have done for years and will keep using it, because I know what to expect and as long as I dont expect too much, it can still pleasantly surprise me sometimes. Good customer service (US based I think) and easy to use on my phone (my computer broke months ago). In short, it gets me where I want to go, eventually. At the end of the day, what more can I ask for at that price?

alexa1384
2/19/16

Im quite satisfied with this site. It has some disadvantages but the prices are affordable especailly after they gave me 40% off for 3 month package. It's my second month on Flirt now and I had pretty many chats with ladies and it seems I gonna have a date with one of them soon. P.S. Install an AddBlock add-on for Chrome and you'll have much less pop-ups there. Cheers

jackb163
2/17/16

Don,t waste your time or hard earned cash, Unless you like 99% scammers

Tip for consumers: Don,t go there,

mikee52
2/14/16

I would not call it a scam. I also agree with some other reviewers that there you can most likely find better sites, like Flirtydater.com ( I also like HookupHangout, and some affair dating sites). So I am unsure if I will keep using flirt.com in the future. For now it does not seem to be "my site"...

stevej105
2/11/16

I have been on flirt for a while and I am getting ready to take my profile off. Just tonight I contacted an inactive profile to
see what would happen and she answered right away. How can that happen?

davidm386
2/10/16

Better get to my bank quick to stop them taking money out of my account after I realised it was fake and cancelled my subscription over the phone. The woman on the other end was asking loads of questions instead of just letting me unsubscribe (even though I threatened legal action and in the end she did).

Also, it was funny how I was receiving like 20 flirtatious messages within an hour of setting up

richardp92
2/8/16

Joined flirt after doing really well with flirtydater.com. I guess my expectations were quite high after that and I figured joining another site would double my shag rate! Unfortunatley im still waiting to score my first goal on flirt even though ive been sending quite a lot of messages out. Ive had a bit of cyber and one girl sent me epic photos of herself and her toy, which I maybe look at a bit too often! But no proper action yet.

marka142
2/5/16

it was pretty nice experience of been on flirt.com, I met a lot of good people and fount my special one. I'll advice your service to my friends and family

datingo
2/3/16

A friend of mine accidentally stumbled onto their website thinking it was another. After he created an account, the website showed him profiles of people located near him. My photo showed up under a fake name! Flirt.com sent him a notice that the fake profile had sent him a message and had winked at him several times, all in an effort to extort money from him so that he could "read" and respond to he fake profile. I have never had a profile in this site! What they are doing is illegal!!

14 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the Flirt.com staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question
2 days ago
Answer
tomk81
A: Yes. The contacts are desigbed to get you to buy the membership
2 days ago