US Government’s NSF

Rating Distribution

Detailed Rating Summary

Review Highlights

andiel2

Booking is very easy and I didn't even have to contact their customer service hotlines. (in 32 reviews)

christopherk29

I read about this online travel agent, FlightHub, and I thought why not give it a shot since it's from Canada. (in 13 reviews)

tonyp54

Prior to checking out FlightHub reviews, we were nearly hopeless because most flight tickets costs thousands of dollars. (in 11 reviews)

▼ Sort by: recent

kimberlys72
5/26/16

Their services are so nice

brandic9

Very cheap and fast

josephd85
5/26/16

It has all the flights that I need

robertb325
5/26/16

A good travel agency is reliable, fast, and affordable.

briank85
5/26/16

Flighthub has perhaps the most expansive selections for flights.

heidip11
5/26/16

Fast flight confirmation via email

aditd
5/26/16

I love how you no longer have to scour the web for info about a specific flight, all info are included on FLighthub.

brandyc9
5/26/16

Safe and easy booking online

melissam124
5/26/16

Flighthub offers literally the easiest way to look for the cheapest available flight depending on your criteria.

pierrem40
5/26/16

Flighthub is a generous and transparent company

andrewl107

Full of cheap flights

jasonb209
5/26/16

No extra charges will be incurred on your card based on my experience

angelaw76
5/26/16

Very easy flight booking system

annieh30
5/26/16

The website is fast, payment methods were pretty standard, but the transaction process is speedier than most sites.

soor9
5/26/16

Im quite satisfied with my flight to Saskatchewan last month.

andreu4
5/26/16

I was pleasantly surprised at how low the prices were.

shannonr58
5/25/16

I booked 3 flights to Miami. There was a price online and I called to book for that price and by the time I called (within 2 minutes) the price magically went up. When questioned, the operator said it was supply and demand so the seats were selling so the price went up....in 2 minutes. After booking these 3 flights, there was a mysterious 10.80 cent charge on my credit card for what still remains a mystery. One of the tickets I purchased for a girl who ended up not going but called flight hub to cancel and she ended up getting a flight credit of 125. But flight hub charged it to my credit card!!!! So flight hub never gave a flight credit to anyone, I did. I called to rectify this error but they informed me that it was "in the fine print." I said, so you stole from me to give a flight credit to someone that I paid for the ticket? If anything I should have gotten the flight credit but then again, flight hub never gave anything to anybody, I gave it!!!! I also said that I never gave them permission or authorization to use my credit card after I paid for the flights. They said if a passenger cancelled, this is how it goes. So if you want secret charges and flight hub to use your credit card as they see fit then I guess this is the site to use your card!

fruadwa
5/25/16

I booked a flight ticket through the Flight Hub website, and it stated that it will be $403 including tax at that time; then after transaction, they suddenly charged me $535.I was shocked and contacted the agent. The supervisor asked me to read through carefully and blamed me for cause. She said it was supposed to charge $535 instead of $403 originally. She never said sorry to me.

I checked the website and even at that time, I could see that most of ticket prices were written as $403.

I was with my friend and he saw what I saw as well.

I told her that I wanna cancel the flight and refund the money (right after transaction); She said I cannot get my money back unless I pay the penalty which cost like $100. I said "I cannot deal with you no more since you avoid solving the problem and blaming me for the cause instead of realizing your company's fault."

I called my bank and explained what happened to me; then I asked him if they can do anything about my situation; the bank agent said that he felt sorry about what happened to me.

The bank asked me to contact the company again since it might take a while to be processed.

Then after 1 hour I had a conversation with the bank, I found that the website fixed the price.... It was their fault and they accused me for the mistake I did not even make.

Rather, I realized that they wrote the price in USD instead of CAD.... "USD" was written very tidy and in a white colour.... How can I see that? and it was a flight within Canada... so I think they should indicate clearly how much they will charge in CAD at the end before transaction....

The company do false advertising too. They stated like they will sell the tickets cheaper than any other websites; but this is not true ! They do this kind of thing to trick clients or customers then they charged more than you expect at the end.

Do not read all the comments stating it is a good company; they are paid to write the good comments since so many people complain about their services.

salimahj
5/25/16

I'm so angry. I booked my flight on Flighthub just 4 hours ago. I agreed to paying $765. But my confirmation email said I've been charged $1018. And I called them right away. And instead of apologizing and refunding my money they said it's my fault for booking on a third party website and then charged me $75 to cancel (within FOUR hours of booking). SO angry.

stellat3
5/24/16

I talked to their agent about flight cancellation and once I was able to connect to their hotline, I was told that the cancellation would be free of charge since I was cancelling my flight within the alloted time.

jessicag99
5/24/16

Great deals from this site

davef43
5/24/16

I looooooooooove how great this website is. Lots of choices, no problem with booking, and all cheap fares

dustinr9
5/24/16

I used flighthub to visit my friend in florida

samm608
5/23/16

I spent 6 long hours talking to an agent from this corrupt flight agency and they tried to book me through for 30 min on the phone then they said it is not going through and there is price increase. I would get hang up on. Every time I called so I find it very unprofessional servic. Be careful when you are going with this centre.

flemmingb
5/23/16

I travel at least 15 times a year as a field researcher. I love this site for making my flights cheaper.

ericm128
5/23/16

Love the cheap flights with no extra costs

benjaminc42
5/23/16

I was wondering if there were discounted roundtrip[ flights to the Mediterranean under 1000 USD. Checked out Flighthub and there actually was!

jimk67
5/23/16

I can't believe I haven't heard of Flighthub earlier! The have the best and most competitive airline ticket prices among many other websites. I will be booking from Flighthub starting this point on.

elizabethp93
5/23/16

I'd like to thank Flight Hub for being of great assistance when I was cancelled by my airline without prior warning. They helped me find a replacement and it was super affordable too.

raheemt1
5/23/16

Travel deals are on point. Really the great way to book flights

sarahh178
5/23/16

FlightHub's list of airline tickets are so useful and awesome I would recommend it to my friends

anthonyg78
5/21/16

A real easy booking experience.

brandons71
5/21/16

Flighthub has lively agents and friendly supervisors who will book your flight for you.

chrisj116
5/20/16

Transaction was done in as fast as 10 minutes! As long as you got a fast connection lol

tonyc113
5/20/16

I love how it makes booking a flight so much easier and cheaper

markr193
5/20/16

An awesome way to look for the best flights in the world.

dantel10
5/20/16

Great for new and experienced travelers. Awesome prices as well

victorj21
5/20/16

There are no limit to the number of flights and airlines you can choose from. Love it!

charless132
5/20/16

Overall, Flighthub is a great company with lots of good and affordable deals

patriciah103
5/20/16

Cool sites for students who travel like me!

miked185
5/20/16

Highly useful if you're looking for an emergency flight to Europe.

garyf60
5/20/16

Trustworthy travel agents who value professionalism and confidentiality without being too overbearing. Great!

adamh73
5/20/16

Early flights are cheap but really, most of their flights are a bargain compared to other agencies who grab your money with hidden fees and such

peterj110
5/20/16

Flew to Rota, Spain last december to visit my dad, I got a discount of 40%!

nelsonmg
5/20/16

What a nice travel website, good deals, very cheap prices and trustworthy agents. No more going to the mall or real life travel agencies!

joshuas73
5/20/16

Travelers should check out this site, they have the cheapest prices everytime

armindb
5/20/16

I was very stressed out when my flight with AirAsia was cancelled and I had no exchange ticket, but when a friend told me about flight hub I saw that they had lots of cheap fares without any extra charges.

beckyf12
5/20/16

Trusted site for me and my family's airline ticket needs

jeffb151
5/20/16

Kind, friendly, and lightning fast agents who can book so quickly it's surprising

bobs239
5/20/16

What horrible customer service. I have had the worst experience with Flighthub. I had to fly home at the beginning of March because my older brother died at the age of 37, very unexpectedly. I got the first flight I could which happened to be through this company. When I was there I had to change my flight and I wanted to find out about bereavement flight information. After hours trying to explain what I was after and having the call center rep ignore me over and over again, and just repeat themselves that I had to pay to change my flight, which I completely agreed with and accepted, and kept asking what the bereavement flight policies were (again, them: "You have to pay to pay to change your flight" Me: "Yes I know. That is fine. What about your bereavement flight information?" Them: "You have to pay to change your flight" over and over, you get the point) They wouldn't let me speak to a supervisor either. They told me that was not allowed, despite asking repeatedly to speak to anyone else.
The next time I spoke to someone there I got a little bit further with explaining what I wanted, the bereavement information because I had to fly due to a death in the family. This time I was told I had to send the death certificate to verification@flighthub.com and someone there could help me get the refund. So far though this I have spoken with two ladies who have been less than helpful or understanding and have had a very hard time communicating or understaning.
I got my Dad to send me my brother's death certificate at the beginning of May. I called again because I couldn't remember where to send the info, and I couldn't find anything on the company website. I spoke to a gentleman names Niko (sp?). He confirmed that I send the info into into verification@flighthub.com along with my flight information, which I did on May 6th and asked them if there was any other information I need to send that they should just let me know. On May 9th I sent another email asking for a follow up and to just let me know that someone had received my email and was working on it. I got busy and realized it was the 17th, 8 days had gone by and I hadn't heard anything back so I sent another email in the morning to ask for a confirmation that someone had seen my email. Throughout the day I sent 3 more emails asking for a reply, so 4 in total that day. Nothing back. The next morning I sent one more email asking for a response, again with no reply. I called on my lunch break and got another gentleman named Aman, or Saman. He took my information, looked up my file. He confirmed that he could see all my emails into the company. He expressed condolences to me and then informed me that there was nothing he could do because Flighthub does not offer anything for bereavement flights. I let him know that this was not what had been expressed to me before and I asked to speak to a supervisor again. He checked with his supervisor many times. I was left on hold countless times and this took well over an hour when finally he came back and let me know that the supervisor was too busy to talk and would call me back at their convenience. Two days later and no call, no email, no explanations. Nothing.

What a horrible experience. Horrible Customer Service, or lack thereof. I would avoid them at all cost. Way to make one of the worst experiences of my life that much more horrible.

18 Questions & Answers

Below are questions from consumers with answers from the FlightHub staff and other consumers. Do not write reviews in this section - click here to write a review
Ask a question